It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:37 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 775 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 3.9 2008 
GT Truther

Record Warm Winter for Northern Europe

By SARA SUNDELIUS – 3 days ago

STOCKHOLM, Sweden (AP) — Icebreakers sit idle in ports. Insects crawl out of forest hideouts. Daffodils sprout up from green lawns.

Winter ended before it started in Europe's north, where record-high temperatures have people wondering whether it's a fluke or an ominous sign of a warming world.

"It's the warmest winter ever" recorded, said John Ekwall of the Swedish Meteorological and Hydrological Institute.

In December, January and February, the average temperature in Stockholm was 36 degrees — the highest on record since record-keeping began in 1756.

Record winter highs were set at 12 other locations across the country, according to the national weather service, SMHI.

Across the Baltic Sea, Latvia and most of Finland reported the warmest winter since 1925.

Latvia saw an average temperature of about 33 degrees, nine degrees above normal, according to the national meteorological agency.

Southern Finland had only 20 days of snow, compared to 70 days normally, while neighboring Estonia had to cancel a popular cross-country ski marathon in the southern city of Tartu in early February.

"I don't remember winter like this. We had almost no snow at all in February," said Merike Merilain, chief weather forecaster at Estonia's meteorological institute, EMHI.

"It's been emotionally very stressful, especially to many older people, that it's dark and rainy all the time," she added.

In Norway, the average temperature in February was the second highest on record, 8 degrees above normal.

Experts are careful not to blame global warming, noting that a warm winter could be followed by a cold one.

The Finnish Meteorological Institute said the mild winter partly resulted from strong southerly and westerly air currents caused by exceptionally warm surface temperatures of the Atlantic.

Nevertheless, the higher temperatures have only fueled concern that greenhouse gasses are changing the climate, especially in the sensitive Arctic region.

"When we were young, back in the '80s, then winter existed," said Ronny Ahlstedt, 28, who works at an outdoor ice-skating rink in downtown Stockholm. "We are contributing to this warm weather by letting out all this pollution in the air."

In areas normally covered in snow and ice, spring-like temperatures have brought premature sightings of flowers such as winter aconite, snowdrops, wood anemone, daffodils and coltsfoot.

Migratory birds have returned from southern latitudes prematurely. In southern Sweden, they never left.

"The birds that have stayed are robins and chaffinches," said biologist Lars-Ake Janzon at the Swedish Museum of Natural History. "They stayed because there hasn't been any snow."

The warm weather also has stirred life inside the vast forests of the Nordic and Baltic countries, where insects such as ants and ticks emerged early from winter shelter.

For businesses, the mild weather has been a mixed blessing.

In Lithuania, logging companies say many dirt roads were impassable because they were thick with mud instead of frozen, leaving timber rotting in the damp forests.

The express ferries between Tallinn and Helsinki, however, have benefited from the lack of ice in the Gulf of Finland. Normally they are unable to operate from late December to April, but this year some of them have been running almost without interruptions.

Both Finland and Sweden have left most of their icebreakers in port.

Finland's coasts are clear of ice up to 350 miles north of Helsinki, said Jouni Vainio from the Finnish Institute of Marine Research. "It's most unusual because now the whole sea should be frozen along the Finnish coast."

Railway traffic is also being helped by the warmth. More than 90 percent of all trains this winter have been on time or less than five minutes late, according to the Finnish state railway, VR.

"Hard frosts and heavy blizzards have always been a bane of rail traffic. This winter has been punctuated by their absence," VR spokesman Herbert Mannerstrom said.

For winter sports enthusiasts, the green winter has been a nightmare. Small ski resorts around Stockholm never opened, and skating enthusiasts waited in vain for ice to form on the waterways surrounding the Swedish capital.

"There's not one millimeter of ice," said Anders Tysk, organizer of the annual Vikingarannet ice-skating race on Lake Malaren. After postponing the race several weekends, he had to tell 500 registered participants on Monday there would be no race this year.

"It's the first time we've canceled since we introduced flexible dates in 2003," he said.

While Europe's north has been unseasonably warm, the west has been sunny and dry.

The French weather service, Meteo France, announced in a preliminary report Friday that France had not had such a sunny winter since 1950.

In Portugal, rainfall from September to January was the lowest for 91 years.

The cold, however, is making a late comeback in some areas.

All of Finland is blanketed in snow, and forecasts predict at least another week of wintry weather with heavy blizzards and frost. That news delighted a group of six-grade boys traveling by train for a snowboard outing Tuesday with their teacher in Helsinki.

"It's been a long time coming. It's only the second time this year that we've been able to get out there," said 13-year-old Timo, who only gave his first name.

Associated Press writers Matti Huuhtanen in Helsinki, Gary Peach in Riga, Jari Tanner in Tallinn, Liudas Dapkus in Vilnius, Angela Doland in Paris and Barry Hatton in Lisbon contributed to this report.

In my mom and dad's time growing up in Latvia. Average winters were 10 degrees F. First heavy killer frost mid August and January Feb 10 below sometimes getting down into -30-40 below. During the late 1930s Got so bad my mom recounted. That the old wing of the family home (Granddad's) was 250 year old log cabin walls. The wood would literally explode from the cold.. Causing many a cold winter day my Grand pop patching the walls while cursing under his breath..lol Mom and Dad literally recalled how during the cold of Jan/Feb birds would literally feeze to death in mid flight! An as kids they'd have spitting contests, spit would freeze before hitting the ground! Of course Balt families also had the family Sunna's attached to house.

Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:59 pm
GT Truther

Lou Dobbs: New World Order Can Be Defeated

Published on Friday, March 07, 2008.

http://www.blacklistednews.com/iNP/view.asp?ID=5806

CNN host Lou Dobbs says that the New World Order can be defeated but only if "Americans awaken and soon," as he attacked the Bush administration's "shameless" destruction of U.S. sovereignty on a nationally syndicated radio show.

"What we have permitted in allowing the Bush administration to have effectively further reduced our sovereignty and respect for our laws and certainly regard for our borders and our ports - it's been a shameless, shameless period in American history that we're going to have to reverse," Dobbs told the Alex Jones Show.
Dobbs said that if people did not wake up to the unfolding North American Union agenda as well as the Trans Texas Corridor under the banner of the Security and Prosperity partnership, then America could "kiss its future goodbye."

The CNN host said that the New World Order could be defeated, but only if the American people awakened and did it soon.

Speaking on the subject of 9/11, Dobbs said the federal government had acted with deceit in failing to prevent the attack .

"We gave George Tenet a gold medal while the CIA failed to act intelligently or responsibly to stop that attack - I'm talking about a government that almost seven years after September 11th continues to leave our borders wide open and our ports insecure with 95% of what enters this country uninspected, it's unconscionable," said Dobbs.

During the interview, Dobbs also said that the U.S. economy is heading for a stagflation crisis as a result of the U.S. government's policy of dollar depreciation and that the only solution is for the American people to restore a proper Constitutional system of government.

"We have the specter of stagflation staring at us coldly and inevitably right now," said Dobbs, adding, "There's no doubt that those who would degrade the sovereignty of this country would want to certainly the power, the strength, and the respect of the U.S. dollar and it is the last thing we should permit," he concluded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irkyi-YWocw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSDoyzMsdg8

Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:19 pm
GT Truther

I got my second response due to my letters, and it reads like this;

Mr. Xxx Xxxxx

XXX Xxxxx Xxxx Xxxxxx

Henderson, Nevada 89XXX-XXXX

Dear Mr. Xxxxx:

Thank you for contacting me with your concerns. I appreciate hearing from you.

I certainly agree with you that every treaty from the United States must be ratified by two-thirds of the United States Senate. Throughout my time in Washington, the Senate has approved a variety of treaties with many nations including Belgium and Germany. Unfortunately, I am not aware of any treaty with any of the groups you mentioned.

With respect to your comments about extraterrestrial life, I support NASA's valuable mission to learn more about the vast frontiers that surround Earth. At this time, however, I am unaware of any scientific evidence that would support such claims. I appreciate you sending me a statement in support of the search for extraterrestrial life, and I will keep it in mind as NASA continues to explore our universe.

Again, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. For more information about my work for Nevada, my role in the United States Senate Leadership, or to subscribe to regular e-mail updates on the issues that interest you, please visit my Web site at http://reid.senate.gov. I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

My best wishes to you.

Sincerely,

HARRY REID

United States Senator

Nevada

HR:en

I am slightly more hopeful as this doesn't sound like a rubber stamp reply. Perhaps, just maybe, he read my letter.

Dag

Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:53 pm
GT Truther

Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:41 pm
GT Truther

Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:48 pm
GT Truther

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaTgOSHbBEI

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/print.asp?ID=8175

Flashclub – January 24, 2008

The pioneer rocket scientist laying on his death bed confided in Dr. Carol Rosin his fears about the weaponization of space. He identified the scare tactics that would convince the public to accept that space-based weapons need to be built.
He made this prediction in the early 70's what these artificial threats would consist of:

1. Russians / Communists
2. Terrorists
3. Third-world Country "Crazies" / Axis of Evil / Nations of Concern
4. Asteroids
5. Aliens (extraterrestrials)

[I strongly advise you to visit Dr. Greer's web site at www.disclosureproject.org .
The information there is mind-boggling, Wes Penre]

Dr Carol Rosin was the first woman corporate manager of Fairchild Industries and was spokesperson for Wernher Von Braun in the last years of his life. She founded the Institute for Security and Cooperation in Outer Space in Washington DC and has testified before Congress on many occasions about space based weapons. Von Braun revealed to Dr Rosin a plan to justify weapons in spaced based on hoaxing an extraterrestrial threat. She was also present at meetings in the '70s when the scenario for the Gulf War of the '90s was planned.

CR: Dr Carol Rosin
SG: Dr Steven Greer

CR: My name is Carol Rosin. I am an educator who became the first woman corporate manager of an Aerospace Company, Fairchild Industries.

I am a Space and Missile Defense Consultant and have consulted to a number of companies, organizations, and government departments, even the intelligence community. I was a consultant to TRW working on the MX missile, so I was part of that strategy, which turned out to be a role model for how to sell space-based weapons to the public. The MX missile is yet another weapon system that we didn't need. I founded the Institute for Security and Cooperation in Outer Space, a Washington DC based think tank. I am an author and have testified before Congress and the President's Commission on Space.

When I was a Corporate Manager of Fairchild Industries from 1974 through 1977, I met the late Dr Wernher Von Braun. We first met in early 1974. At that time, Von Braun was dying of cancer but he assured me that he would live a few more years to tell me about the game that was being played- that game being the effort to weaponize space, to control the Earth from space and space itself. Von Braun had a history of working with weapons systems. He escaped from Germany to come to this country and became a Vice President of Fairchild Industries when I had met him. Von Braun's purpose during the last years of his life, his dying years, was to educate the public and decision-makers about why space-based weapons are dumb, dangerous, destabilizing, too costly, unnecessary, unworkable, and an undesirable idea, and about the alternatives that are available.

As practically a deathbed speech, he educated me about those concepts and who the players were in this game. He gave me the responsibility, since he was dying, of continuing this effort to prevent the weaponization of outer space. When Wernher Von Braun was dying of cancer, he asked me to be his spokesperson, to appear on occasions when he was too ill to speak. I did this.

What was most interesting to me was a repetitive sentence that he said to me over and over again during the approximately four years that I had the opportunity to work with him. He said the strategy that was being used to educate the public and decision makers was to use scare tactics That was how we identify an enemy. The strategy that Wernher Von Braun taught me was that first the Russians are going to be considered to be the enemy. In fact, in 1974, they were the enemy, the identified enemy. We were told that they had "killer satellites". We were told that they were coming to get us and control us-that they were "Commies."

Then terrorists would be identified, and that was soon to follow. We heard a lot about terrorism. Then we were going to identify third-world country "crazies." We now call them Nations of Concern. But he said that would be the third enemy against whom we would build space-based weapons.

The next enemy was asteroids. Now, at this point he kind of chuckled the first time he said it.

Asteroids- against asteroids we are going to build space-based weapons.

And the funniest one of all was what he called aliens, extraterrestrials. That would be the final scare. And over and over and over during the four years that I knew him and was giving speeches for him, he would bring up that last card. "And remember Carol, the last card is the alien card. We are going to have to build space-based weapons against aliens and all of it is a lie."

I think I was too naïve at that time to know the seriousness of the nature of the spin that was being put on the system. And now, the pieces are starting to fall into place. We are building a space-based weapons system on a premise that is a lie, a spin. Wernher Von Braun was trying to hint that to me back in the early 70's and right up until the moment when he died in 1977.

What he told me was that there is an accelerated effort in place. He didn't mention a timeline but he said that it was going to be speeding up faster than anybody could possibly imagine. That the effort to put weapons into space was not only based on a lie but would accelerate past the point of people even understanding it until it was already up there and too late.

When Von Braun was dying in front of me, the very first day that I met him, he had tubes draining out of his side. He was tapping on the desk telling me, "You will come to Fairchild." I was a schoolteacher. He said, "You will come to Fairchild and you will be responsible for keeping weapons out of space." The way he said it with this intenseness in his eyes, and added that very first day, the first time I met him, that space-based weapons were a dangerous, destabilizing, too costly, unnecessary, untestable, unworkable idea.

The last card that was being held was the extraterrestrial enemy card.

The intensity with which he said that, made me realize that he knew something that he was too afraid to mention. He was too afraid to talk about it. He would not tell me the details.

I am not sure that I would have absorbed them if he had told me the details or even believed him in 1974. But there was no question that that man knew and had a need to know, I found out later.

There is no doubt in my mind that Wernher Von Braun knew about the extraterrestrial issue. He explained to me the reasons why weapons were going to be put into space, the enemies against whom we were going to build these weapons, and that all of that was a lie. He mentioned that extraterrestrials were going to be identified as the final enemy against whom we were going to build space-based weapons back in 1974.

The way he said it to me, there was no doubt in my mind that he knew something that he was too afraid to talk about.

Wernher Von Braun never spoke to me about any of the details that he knew related to extraterrestrials except that one day extraterrestrials were going to be identified as an enemy against whom we are going to build an enormous space-based weapons system. Wernher Von Braun actually told me that the spin was a lie-that the premise for space-based weaponry, the reasons that were going to be given, the enemies that we were going to identify-were all based on a lie.

I have been tracking the space-based weapons issue for about 26 years.

I have debated Generals and Congressional Representatives. I have testified before the Congress and the Senate. I have met with people in over 100 countries. But I have not been able to identify who the people are who are making this space-based weapons system happen. I see the news. I see the administrative decisions being made. I know that they are all based on lies and greed.

But I have yet to be able to identify who the people are. That is after tracking this issue for 26 years. I know that there are big secrets being kept and I know that it is time the public and decision-makers pay attention to the people who are now going to be disclosing the truth. Then we need to make some definite changes and build a system in space that will benefit every single person, and all of the animals, and the environment of this planet. The technology is there. The solutions to Earth's urgent and long-term potential problems are there. I have a feeling that once we start studying this extraterrestrial issue, all of the questions are going to be answered that I have had for 26 years.

But I have concluded that it is based on a few people making a lot of money and gaining power. It is about ego. It is not about our essence and who we really are on this planet and loving each other and being at peace and cooperating. It isn't about using technology to solve problems and heal people in the planet. It isn't about that. It is about a few people who really are playing an old, dangerous, costly game for their own pocketbooks and power struggle. That is all it is.

I believe that this entire space-based weapons game is initiated right here in the United States of America. What I hope is that with this information that is being disclosed, the new administration will to do what is right. That is to transform the war game into a space game so that we use the technologies that are available not just as spin-offs of war technology, but as direct technological applications to build a cooperative space system that will benefit the entire world and that will allow us to communicate with the extraterrestrial cultures that are obviously out there.

Who would benefit from these space-based weapons? They are the people who work in that arena, people in the military, in industries, in universities and labs, in the intelligence community. This is not just in the United States but it is worldwide. This is a worldwide cooperative system. Wars are cooperative. Just as peace will be when it breaks out. But right now there are a lot of people benefiting.

This is what our economy has been based on in this country and spreading around the world-war. People suffer as a result. It is not fair. It never has been. People have screamed: "out of swords let us build plow shares, let's have peace and hold hands around the world," but it hasn't worked because too many people are benefiting. Not only are they benefiting financially, but from what my experience is there are people who actually believe that Armageddon should happen so we have to have these wars.

So, it is going from the pocketbook, to the religious right: some people actually believe that we have to have wars for these religious reasons. There are people who just love war. I have met warriors who just love to go to war. Then there are the good people, the soldiers, who just take orders. They have to feed their children and send them to college so they want to keep their jobs.

People in laboratories have told me that they don't want to work on these technologies for war but if they don't they won't get a paycheck. Who is going to pay them? But what I see is that there are not only dual uses for these technologies but there are many uses for the same technologies.

We can build space hospitals, schools, hotels, laboratories, farms, industries. It may sound far out but if we don't do that we are going to build battle stations and weapons pointed down all of our throats and into space. Apparently we have been doing some of that already.

We have a choice now that can be made. We can all benefit-all of the people in the military industrial complex, in the intelligence community, in universities and labs, in the United States and all over the world-we can all benefit. We can just transform that industry so easily with just a decision based on our highest consciousness, our spirituality, and on the fact that we have no choice unless we all want to die. And we don't. So we can all benefit financially, spiritually, socially, psychologically; it is technologically and politically feasible to transform this game now and everybody will benefit.

In 1977, I was at a meeting in Fairchild Industries in a conference room called the War Room. In that room were a lot of charts on the walls with enemies, identified enemies. There were other more obscure names, names like Saddam Hussein and Khadafi. But we were talking then about terrorists, the potential terrorists. No one had ever talked about this before but this was the next stage after the Russians against whom we were going to build these space-based weapons. I stood up in this meeting and I said, "Excuse me, why are we talking about these potential enemies against whom we are going to build space-based weapons if, in fact, we know that they are not the enemy at this time?"

Well, they continued the conversation about how they were going to antagonize these enemies and that at some point, there was going to be a war in the Gulf, a Gulf War. Now this is 1977, 1977! And they were talking about creating a war in the Gulf Region when there was 25 billion dollars in the space-based weapons program that had yet to be identified. It wasn't called the Strategic Defense Initiative, at least. Not until 1983. This weapons system, then, had obviously been going on for some time and I didn't know anything about. So I stood up in this meeting in 1977 and said, "I would like to know why we are talking about space-based weapons against these enemies. I would like to know more about this. Would someone please tell me what this is about?" Nobody answered. They just went on with this meeting as though I hadn't said anything.

Suddenly, I stood up in the room and said, "If nobody can tell me why you are planning a war in the Gulf when there is a certain amount of money in a budget so that you can create the next set of weapons systems that will be the beginning of the sell to the public about why we need space-based weapons, then consider this: my resignation. And you will not hear from me again!"

And nobody said a word, because they were planning a war in the Gulf and it happened exactly as they planned it, on time.

SG: Who was at this meeting?

CR: The room was filled with people in the revolving door game. There were people that I had seen once in a military uniform and other times in a gray suit and an industry outfit. These people play a revolving door game. They work as consultants, industry people, and/or military and intelligence people. They work in the industries and they revolve themselves through these doors and right into government positions.

I stood up in this meeting and asked if I was hearing correctly. That when there was 25 billion dollars expended in the space-based weapons budget, that there was going to be a war in the Gulf, stimulated, created, so that they could then sell the next phase of weapons to the public and the decision-makers. This war was going to be created so that they could dump the old weapons and create a whole new set of weapons. So I had to resign from that position. I could no longer work in that industry.

In about 1990 I was sitting in my living room looking at the money that had been spent on space-based weapons research and development programs and I realized that it had come to that number, about 25 billion dollars, and I said to my husband, "I am now going to stop everything. I am now going to stop and sit and watch CNN television and I am going to wait for the war to happen." My husband said, "Well, you have finally gone over the edge. You have flipped out."
Friends said, "You have really gone too far this time. There is not going to be a war in the Gulf, nobody is talking about a war in the Gulf."

I said, "There is going to be a war in the Gulf. I am going to sit here and wait for the war in the Gulf." And it happened right on schedule.

As part of the war game in the Gulf, we in the public were told that the United States was successful in shooting down Russian Scud Missiles. We were rationalizing new budgets based on that success. In fact, we found out later, after the budgets were approved for the next phase of weapons, that it was a lie. We did not have successful shoot-downs the way we were told. It was all a lie, just to get more money put in the budget to make more weapons.

I was one of the first people to go independently to Russia when I heard that they had "killer satellites."

[See the testimony of Dr Paul Czysz. SG]

When I went to Russia in the early 70's, I found out that they didn't have killer satellites, that it was a lie. In fact, the Russian leaders and people wanted peace. They wanted to cooperate with the United States and with the people of the world.

Another time I called Saddam Hussein when he was lighting his oil fields on fire. My husband was in the kitchen while I was making this phone call. I got a call back from his First Attaché with Saddam Hussein nearby and he asked, "Are you a reporter? Are you an agent?

Why do you want to know?"

I said, "No. I am just a citizen who helped to start the movement to prevent the weaponization of outer space and I have found that a lot of stories that I have been told about weapons systems and the enemies are not true. I wanted to find out what would satisfy Saddam Hussein so he would stop making these oil fields catch fire and stop antagonizing people." He said, "Well, nobody has ever asked him that question, what he wants."

So, when I hear that there is a possible threat of extraterrestrials-and I look at the history of thousands of years of possible ET visitations, and hear the disclosures of honest military-intelligence- industry people who have had experiences with UFO's, with crashes and landings, with live and dead bodies of extraterrestrial beings-I know it is a lie. And if I am ever told that these are enemies against whom we have to build space-based weapons systems, based on my own personal experience of having worked in the military industrial complex on weapons systems and military strategy, I am going to know it is a lie.

It is a lie.

Not only will I not believe it, but I am going to go out as loudly as I can and tell everyone to take a look. They [the ET's] have not taken us away yet. We are still here after thousands of years of visits. If in fact they are still visiting us now and we have not been harmed then we have to look at this as something that is not a hostile occurrence.

It would be my hope and my intention to do everything I could to work with people who are working to communicate with and cooperate with these extraterrestrial beings. They are clearly not hostile. We are here. That is enough proof for me.

There is no limit to how people can choose to live on this planet. We have a chance to do that and I think that the window is closing rapidly. I don't think that we have much time in which to make that decision. We are too close in too many ways to having some horrible disaster happen, having some sort of war take place, whether it is from high technology or an exotic weapons system.

We need leadership and it has to start with the United States President and that is who we all have to reach. If you are international, if you are around the world, if you are in the United States of America, whether you are from any party, any belief system or religion- the United States Commander in Chief, the President of the United States is the person that needs to be reached.

We need to say that we want an ultimate, comprehensive, verifiable ban on all space-based weapons.

Duncan M. Roads, Editor, NEXUS Magazine
PO Box 30, Mapleton Qld 4560 Australia.
Tel: 07 5442 9280; Fax: 07 5442 9381
http://www.nexusmagazine.com

"The nature of the universe is such that ends can never justify the means. On the contrary, the means always determine the end."
(Aldous Huxley)

Updated/Revised: Friday, April 29, 2005 20:28:16 –0700
http://www.flashclub.ch/archives/000084.php

Last updated 07/03/2008

Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:29 pm
GT Truther

Ralph called yesterday. Today, this is what he sent us. Thought you might want to read it. He said it would help Shirley and I familiarize ourselves with what he's about.

Dex
Greetings Michael and Shirley, We enjoyed the phone call with you and wanted to say thank you for the invitation. Here is an interview that will in brief explain our work.

Love,Light & Laughter, Ralph & Marsha

UFO Area The Ring of Truth - Interview With a Man Who Flew a Real Saucer

The Ring of Truth
Interview with a man who flew a real saucer
by Doug Yurchey

Ralph Ring is a brilliant innovative technician who as a young man in the late 1950s worked closely with Otis T. Carr. Carr was a disciple of the great inventor Nikola Tesla. He and his team built a number of successful flying disks. OTC Enterprises was incorporated in 1955. They were on the verge of saucer technology fifty years ago until government agents forcibly shutdown their project.

In a dramatic experiment, Ralph Ring co-piloted a 45-foot disk a distance of ten miles, arriving at their destination instantaneously! And, made a return trip.

In 1947, Carr had finished his research on flying vehicles (resembling the levitation disk of John Searl) and tried to interest various governmental and University agencies. These attempts at sponsorship and marketing were in vain. The feds were primarily interested in nuclear energy.

In California, in the late 50s, the Carr group launched a number of test saucer-models. They were federally forced to disband and the prototype disks, equipment and all documentation were confiscated. Reasons given were ‘national security’ and the attempt to ‘overthrow the monetary system of the United States.’ With his life’s work (inspired by Tesla) terminated, Carr’s health failed.

Before meeting Carr, Ralph Ring had worked with the famous French oceanographer Jacques Cousteau. He then worked for a government-funded research laboratory called ‘Advanced Kinetics.’ Ralph soon learned that he was paid to look for answers, but the federal authorities were not interested in innovations that helped humankind. They were only interested in wasteful research and NOT finding the answers.

Later, Ralph bought land in Arizona where he built a futuristic disk-shaped home. Like Buckminster Fuller, his round home was astonishingly energy-efficient and many decades ahead of its time.

‘I've heard that the aliens use the same principle to operate their craft. Their physics seems to work in harmony with their consciousness. The craft amplifies the power of their minds. Their craft won't operate without the pilots. I've heard that's why we can't operate their crafts, or, at any rate, we can't operate them the way they do. We're just not adept enough mentally and spiritually. So there are two secrets to making the saucers work. One is the advanced engineering and the other is the mental and spiritual ability. We may have duplicated some of the first, but we may be a long way from the second…’

‘What's more, Time was distorted somehow. We felt we were in the craft about fifteen or twenty minutes. We were told afterwards that we'd been carefully timed as having been in the craft no longer than three or four minutes. I still have no complete idea how it worked. We just built it exactly according to Carr's instructions. Everything had to be perfect...it all had to be just so or he said it would not work, a kind of symbiotic state between man and machine.’
- RR

Otis Carr stated that the core of his spaceship would be a huge battery that would spin at the velocity of the external craft. It would be recharged by its own motion. He believed that such a battery could be built to any size and power the largest electrical generating plant, operate cars, heat a house or power any conceivable machine.

On April 15, 1959, a ‘launch event’ was held in Oklahoma City with hundreds of people in attendance. They were told that a prototype disk would rise 400 to 600 feet off the ground. After several hours delay, an announcement was made that the saucer launch was being postponed due to ‘badly engineered bearings.’ Actually, Otis Carr had been admitted to a hospital with a lung hemorrhage.

Major Wayne Aho, a former Army Combat Intelligence Officer during World War II, announced that he would pilot the craft to the Moon on December 7, 1959. The trip would take 5 hours and that the craft would remain in orbit for 7 days before returning. On June 2, 1960, Carr told an audience of 300 people that it was a ‘treacherous misstatement of fact to say or infer that we [OTC Enterprises] are coming to California to raise money in stock sales.’ The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission had placed an injunction against Carr, barring him from selling stock. Soon, negative publicity appeared in various publications stating he was a ‘conman.’ True Magazine called him a ‘hoaxer.’

Notes (Bill Ryan, Project Camelot):

‘There is no doubt in our minds that Ralph Ring is 100% genuine. Everyone who has met him and heard his story in person is in full agreement. However, the events he recounts took place nearly 50 years ago and there are some engineering details, which he has some understandable difficulty in recalling…’

I almost feel a small part of the Tesla family because for a few years in the 80s I was pen pals with Arthur Matthews. Arthur died in 1986. He may have been the son of Nikola Tesla. They co-wrote the book ‘The Wall of Light’ (available through Health Research).

After reading Margaret Storm’s book ‘Return of the Dove,’ I became somewhat familiar with Otis T. Carr. I knew very little outside of the fact that his OTC flying disks were not marketed and unavailable to the public. I remember asking Arthur, ‘Why doesn’t someone just take a joyride so people can witness flying saucers?’ Now, I understand why this did not happen.

Recently, how wonderful it was to be referred to Project Camelot and find Ralph Ring! Readers, take 15 minutes out of your life, click on the link and view Ralph’s clip where it says ‘download.’ Save this file and spread the word to others.

Projectcamelot.net

Discovering the details of Carr’s saucer project and what happened has been an incredible experience. I was motivated to write the article ‘Otis T. Carr and the Tesla Saucers.’ The Camelot website enjoyed the article and put me in touch with Ralph.

Here is an exclusive interview conducted through emails on 7/7/07 with Ralph Ring:

DY: How fast do you think your OTC flying disk went on its test flight? Or, shouldn’t we even think of it in terms of miles per second?

RR: You could say we travelled at the ‘speed of thought.’

DY: I understand you initially did not remember your test flight. When memory returned, do you remember stepping out of the craft? What I am asking is...was the craft hovering? Were there steps extended to the ground or did you have to jump a few feet down to the ground? Was the ship on the ground or do you have no memory of this?

RR: As yet, I still don't seem to have total recall but do recall leaving the craft via a magnetic ramp of sorts. It was very thick, like a spider’s web. Then, we retrieved some objects like sticks, stones and earth.

DY: Your OTC saucer was not too different from 'beaming' as we have seen portrayed in Star Trek's transporter. It seems the apparent NON-MOVEMENT of the ship was an effect of the warp speed...and I understand the boggle that was for the brain to comprehend. My question is why would it take 5 hours to reach the Moon? It seems that the trip would be instantaneous. (This was mentioned in a Carr interview, not that the test flight went to the Moon).

RR: In the realms in which we operated concerning the craft, Time was relative only to suggestion and was used only in frames of reference to communicate in linear terms to explain to the Brain vs. the Mind, the outer limits of time (in measurements). All of our moments in and out of Time were what we made of them, as we knew we were already there.

DY: Did you ever conceive that possibly our ancestors that built the pyramids and moved titanic weights we cannot move today, utilized and even mastered the very same principles you experimented with in the 1950s? Maybe our ancestors worked in harmony with nature and those Jetson floating cities you mentioned were once a reality, a part of ancient (lost) technology?

RR: Yes, it has always been the Power of One (Pure Magnetism) working with and understanding Natural Laws that have temporally been set aside in order to realize the human experience. We seem to be allowing the consciousness of the ‘impossible dream’ to filter back to us once again.

DY: What do you think of the idea that if we ADVANCED and IMPROVED the Wardenclyffe Tesla Tower hundreds of years into the future, we would have a large, stone, aligned pyramid? Or, that the ancient pyramids were essentially Tesla Power Towers?

RR: Everything without exception, composing the physical experience is a live consciousness, a beacon of Light (if you will), crystalline compositions constantly sending and receiving enormous amounts of power; some larger than others.

DY: Since you guys 'did it' and demonstrated that saucer travel is not fantasy, but a scientific reality...you probably believe countless life forms in the universe have developed flying disks and this accounts for much of the UFO phenomena. Is our crazy, war-like ways the reason ETs do not make contact? Do you think there is, in a sense, a Prime Directive that prohibits contact with Earthlings?

RR: I feel that Earth is trailing in many ways, two of which are Habitation & Transportation. We have always had the Intelligence of a deeper technology like the Jetsons, but have chosen the lighter side like the Flintstones. We tend to relate to the latter and what that represents. Perhaps if we but realized that there was and is a Galactic Pact concerning intervention in any excessive behavior…and if we modified our behavior, contact would be realized.

DY: Do you think that the government or military establishment has covertly succeeded in exactly what your gang tried to accomplish 50 years ago? I believe some, if not most, of the UFO crafts seen out of Area 51 are ours. What are your thoughts on the government doing this (keeping the technology) and not sharing these natural principles for the benefit of the human race?

RR: It is becoming more apparent that the controlling Powers That Be are using some advanced technologies. However, concerning the power we used (Pure Magnetism) was quite different, as it required a Higher Consciousness of the Aethers. Navigation and the mounting of weapons were never achieved because the ‘keys to success’ lie only in the Consciousness of the Aethers.

DY: We have seen photos of Nazi saucers. Do you know of the work of Schauberger? Do you think they were trying to do the same as what Carr attempted to do?

RR: Attempting, yes! Viktor Schauberger was under constant watch by Hitler's SS people concerning Anti-Gravity. Although working with Natural Law ‘Vortex Dynamics’ eventually produced a form of Anti-Gravity. This was not the same as Tesla, Carr Technology, differing in the understanding of Magnetic Resonance.

DY: There is evidence in NASA photos of possibly our military already on the Moon and Mars. If the government has developed OTC vehicles starting 50 years ago...doesn't it make sense that these off-world, secret bases truly exist?

RR: Of course, MORE than you know…but NOT with OTC vehicles.

DY: What do you think happened to the OTC saucer crafts that the government confiscated?

RR: I believe they were buried nine stories down in underground facilities in Los Alamos, New Mexico.

DY: Do you have any insights as far as the Philadelphia Experiment is concerned? Did our military, using Tesla’s principles, really teleport the USS Eldridge?

RR: My feelings on the Philadelphia Experiment are that this was an experiment in electro-magnetics that was executed without full knowledge or concern of the consequences. Problems occurred because they ignored Natural Laws. A crude form of teleportation was achieved.

DY: You said you recently met an old friend, Frank Stranges ('Stranger at the Pentagon'). What do you think of Valiant Thor and Venus? This was about the same time as your work with Carr (1957-1960). Are there Venusians living INSIDE of their planet as Stranges and Arthur Matthews claimed?

RR: Frank Stranges and I have been (although distant) friends for a long time. I have much trust and faith in him. I have never doubted his word on anything. I believe Life is everywhere, inside and outside of everything!

DY: Can you recall any information concerning Arthur Matthews and his connection with Tesla? Arthur told me in a letter that 'Tesla married in 1890, had a son and died a rich man.' This goes against 95% of all the reports on Tesla. Could Matthews be telling the truth?

RR: I do not remember any of this. He could…belief is relative, knowledge is not.

DY: You talked about a big UFO sighting you had with HUNDREDS of crafts in the sky.
Did you have other UFO experiences and were you ever in contact with what you felt was a higher intelligence?

RR: I have had many wonderful sightings and I AM in touch with higher Intelligences.

DY: Can you elaborate on those higher intelligences?

RR: I am in constant contact with the Creator, Great Spirit, One that is All, Mother Nature, Divine Essence, RA, Ascended Masters, Collective Consciousness, beings from other worlds, angels, aliens, my core group, even with you, my brother. Be still and know just who you are, who WE are and enjoy the love of it ALL.

DY: Good answer. Arthur Mathews told me on the phone, back in the 80s, that we will not have wireless Tesla Tech anytime soon. We will have to wait until the far future. I imagine you agree...that there is hope for the future of the human race.

RR: Things like a Vortex have accelerated since Arthur's time. We are now realizing the hopes of the past upon us and they are rapidly materializing. The Human Race is being invited NOW to partake of these many blessings.

DY: Thank you so much, Ralph. This has been great fun and I am sure there are plenty of readers out there who also appreciate your words.

FINAL COMMENTS:

It boggles the mind that there are people who, to this day, still, ridicule a belief in flying saucers! UNSUPPRESS what has been suppressed; learn about what has been denied to every living human being. The principle of the saucer was even PATENTED. This is provable science. Carr was granted a US patent #2912244 for a toy apparatus, which very accurately reflects the proportions and the design of his anti-gravitational flying vehicle.

Diagram of the patent of Otis T. Carr

The principle of operation stated by Carr was that ‘any vehicle accelerated towards an axis compared to its inertial mass of attraction becomes immediately activated by the energy of space and acts like an independent force.’ Energy is everywhere around us and can be used as a generating power source.

It is very interesting that the exact type of saucers that Carr and Ring worked with were very different from the ones federally in (secret) use today. The feds or military men could not drive the OTCs! Pilots must have an ‘enlightened mind’ to operate these kinds of ships. Advanced aliens could fly them, but not the cavemen brutes in military uniforms. (aw, that must have been very frustrating for them). Authorities had to develop saucers based on different principles.

We came so close to achieving flying disks fifty years ago, two saucers in every garage! If OTC Enterprises would have been permitted to succeed without government interference, what a Wonder World would exist today! All merchandise from factories could be beamed to customers anywhere on Earth. There would be no cars, airplanes or NASA. We would have no dependency on OIL and petrochemicals. We could take family vacations to the planets and the stars while having a safer, cleaner Earth.

We are going to have to wait for our saucer dreams to come true.

[ps: When Ralph spoke of being ‘carefully timed’ in the craft for a few minutes, yet they experienced ’15 or 20 minutes’…I could not help but think of a LSD trip. On the psychoactive stimulant, three or four minutes is warped (widening the doors of perception) to where the user actually experiences about twenty minutes and heightened sensations. Analogies have been made of riding in a spaceship and taking LSD].

Doug Yurchey can be reached at: dugko@surfside.net
For more phenomena visit: http://www.yurchey.com

Additional notes (Jan Wicherink):

Note how magnetism can be used to cancel out gravity as Ralph Ring has stated in Doug's interview. This is an anti gravity disclosure from Lockheed-Martin scientist Boyd Bushman. There's no doubt that man-made UFO's have been developed and are being used for decades as Boyd Bushman testifies:

Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:00 pm
GT Truther

Post The Battle of the 110th Broadens
Dagwood wrote:
I got my second response due to my letters, and it reads like this;

Mr. Xxx Xxxxx

XXX Xxxxx Xxxx Xxxxxx

Henderson, Nevada 89XXX-XXXX

Dear Mr. Xxxxx:

Thank you for contacting me with your concerns. I appreciate hearing from you.

I certainly agree with you that every treaty from the United States must be ratified by two-thirds of the United States Senate. Throughout my time in Washington, the Senate has approved a variety of treaties with many nations including Belgium and Germany. Unfortunately, I am not aware of any treaty with any of the groups you mentioned.

With respect to your comments about extraterrestrial life, I support NASA's valuable mission to learn more about the vast frontiers that surround Earth. At this time, however, I am unaware of any scientific evidence that would support such claims. I appreciate you sending me a statement in support of the search for extraterrestrial life, and I will keep it in mind as NASA continues to explore our universe.

Again, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. For more information about my work for Nevada, my role in the United States Senate Leadership, or to subscribe to regular e-mail updates on the issues that interest you, please visit my Web site at http://reid.senate.gov. I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

My best wishes to you.

Sincerely,

HARRY REID

United States Senator

Nevada

HR:en

I am slightly more hopeful as this doesn't sound like a rubber stamp reply. Perhaps, just maybe, he read my letter.

Dag

Good beginning, Dag. I agree that it doesn't sound like a form letter response. Now, you'll be able to follow this up with the following reminders to the Majority Leader of the 110th Congress with these two letters that remind him he knows Dan Burisch, at least when he was Dan Crain:

Then, to show him that Dan Crain is now Dan Burisch, you can attach a copy of this affidavit that attests to that, among other things:

Then, attach a copy of this affidavit he signed that names the Majestic 12, under oath:

Then attach the first 2 pages of the affidavit I wrote out for him:

And indicate that there is more information available that indicates what Dan has sworn to is bad enough, but there is proof that the full truth is even more devastating than that, but if he will at least address the affidavits on record, it would go a long way to allaying your concerns that the Congress is hiding a potential ELE from the public and they have a right to know, considering it is our taxpayer dollars that have funded these projects and the related bunkers and "Arks" that have been built to prepare for the eventuality of this "ELE".

If you get a response from this, PM me and I'll work on getting you the additional documentation, now that 'they' know I'm not the only one aware of the true scale of the Coverup.

Good going, and good luck!

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:38 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Just Thinking Out Loud and Speculaing....

From the General Affidavit

5. Some of the the projects I have worked on have been named "Preserve Destiny", "Aquarius", "Lotus", and "Preserve Mother".

6. To the best of my belief some implications of these projects (listed above as "5.") are of such a grave nature that, were the general world human population to know the entirety of the information contained within them the resultant reaction of portions of the present human population may vary from "no reaction" to potential "panic."

7. I have also been a party during the negotiations of a treaty known as "Tau-9 Confereence for the Preservation of Humanity", between present human authorities and certain individuals representing themselves as extraterrestrial peoples, with their origin alleged to be the star constellations "Reticulum" and "Orion." I have had physical interaction with at least one such extraterrestial.

8. The normally required secrecy for these issues, as a consequence of the gravity contained within the aforementioned statement ("7.") stipulated that individuals entrusted with such relevant information - including myself - must swear a secrecy oath upon pain of death. I am not currently under such an oath, the previous one having been discharged by the issuing authourity.

[By currently he means as of the signing of the General Affidavit]

What followed next was Don and Staryeyes case for residencey in Canada was rejected (on verious grounds) Don and Toni eneded up in LV, Nevada living for a time with Marci and Dan. Afterwards no more then month following that "The Big Break Up." Namely over the whole Planet X thing.

For several years Dan Burisch had no problem with Don's Planet X beliefs, in fact he CONFIRMED several times that it was real and out there (although not in the form Don believed) and that it was apart of the 2012 Looking Glass senerio they had observed.

Shady's observation and speculation as to the REAL cause of the Break Up was in fact that Dan Burisch was once again put under his security oath. The New Policy thus being expose ONLY the positive spin! (ie Spin Doctoring which Washington is known for.) An thus HAD (as imparetive for Dan and Marci's destiny) had to distence themselves from all "Gloom and Doom" talk period.

By what he states of the Secercy Oath, we know the cost of him breaking that oath. Namely bullets flying. Namely Burisch's and McDowells way and anyone around them (if Don and Toni would have remained linked to the story, they too might have been targets as they were before.

I wonder... As anyone has been reading SNED's code talk of late. If Mongrel, Owl and rest of Security Team are real. Then. Security was HIGHLY concerned over Dan and Marci's personal safety. They state repeatedly that Burisch has been in high danger over this recent UFO Conference Appearence. There were heavy threats during his (Burisch's appearence) and it was almost called off... Speculation: Was Rision scare in Las Vegas the same exact weekend connected? Rison pellets were a favorite assignation tool of the old KGB..?? Then there was Caspa publically issuing concern for Mongrel's safety (lets assume for moment it was genuine and not sock puppets).

Theory..

The Powers that Be was sending message to Bursich to keep his mouth shut about Negitive News at the UFO conference and keep the "Spin" going.

Shady

Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:02 pm
GT Truther

The other night I was watching PBS the Charlie Rose show. When I caught the interview with my hero Dr.Stephen Hawking.

Its a great piece!! Well worth a see

http://www.charlierose.com/shows/2008/0 ... cy-hawking

A Conversation with Dr.Stephen Hawking and Lucy Hawking

Note when Charlie Rose asks him whats the future of humanity. Stephen gets visually upset and states matter in factly. That humanity has no more then 100 years left of it on this planet, we are using up the Earth's resources exponentially and our only hope is that we start moving out into space within the next hundred years or its the end of us.

It was also neat when Mr.Rose compared Hawking to Einstein. Stephen smiles and humble states. "I'm no Einstein, Einstein had a thought pattern that let him see outside of the box and as things really were. I'm no Einstein in that sense."

Also Stephen the atheist makes a pretty good argument against the existence of god and a after life.

Another good part where Hawking concedes to the existence of String Theory where in the 1980s he argued against it. He’s a Star Trek Trekie and fan of the Simpson (which he was on), His desire to experience and see Space.

Hawking has always been a hero to me. Here his life dealt him devastating disability that would break the spirit of anyone of us, yet he has literally with his thoughts seen to the very edge of the physical universe and to the micron universe of the atom. An wrote more of the Grand Blue Print of it ALL. Truly amazing and inspiring.

May we all remember and draw inspiration from his story when we feel we can’t do something it’s too much for us to bare or someone tells us we can’t do something. Dr.Stephen Hawking mere existence shows us that where there is a Will, we can achieve anything we put our mind and Will too.

Shady

Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:16 am
GT Truther

Post No Warning
Shady, I would never have taken you for a Charlie Rose fan.

You're right about the suppression of "negative news" by the Maji. They wanted the 'warning' aspect swept completely under the rug, and because Dan's relationship with Dadmiral is now like that of the new Russian 'President' puppet Medvedev to Putin, we can't reasonably expect Dan to be as forthright as he would be were he out from under the constricting control of McConnell via Binah (Marcia). So when Dan says "we're gonna be alright", the viewer is left wondering "well what was the threat in the first place?". I can almost hear the gears crunching in the Coverup camp now as they figure how to produce the 'straw man' that the comment "we're gonna be alright" is supposed to knock down, but as everyone knows their PR is sorely lacking. And rightly so; it isn't based on full and earnest transparency, only full and earnest desire to calm a populace that's still relatively somnambulistic and engorged with their usual superficial pursuits. As we know, any "action memoranda" that appeared on Dan's desk was intercepted or diluted by Dadmiral. Supposedly their concern was the disturbance of the almighty "domestic tranquility", and that IS why the Coverup has stood the test of time for so long (coupled with the fear-mongering created by a National Security Oath that allows for the termination of anyone breaking the Oath). But, if they don't lay ALL the cards on the table, how can we come to the same conclusions they came to? The chances must be high that we won't, hence their determination to provide themselves pre-emptive amnesty.

It's not about the "flying saucers", the "UFO"s, "aliens", "stargates", etc.....it's about what they came to TELL us.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:23 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

I am 99% sure that there will be a staged alien invasion along with a
staged second coming.
I don't believe this is going to be staged. Not with what I'm aware.
TPTB might not want you to believe because of the implications.

Dex

Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:36 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: No Warning
I've been a fan of Charlie Rose since the 1980s when he did the ancher position for CBS Overnight News. He was up against another fantastic journalist powerhouse at the time Linda Ellerbee (NBC Overnight News). Since those times I'm glad Rose is on PBS, his interview style is true Journalism in my opinion.

Dondep wrote:
Shady, I would never have taken you for a Charlie Rose fan.

Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:40 pm
GT Truther

Todays photo. Top of the World--Keys Point.
In the background and to the left is the Salton Sea.

Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:37 pm
GT Truther

Post Wanting to believe
Dex wrote:
Cross posting:

I am 99% sure that there will be a staged alien invasion along with a
staged second coming.
I don't believe this is going to be staged. Not with what I'm aware.
TPTB might not want you to believe because of the implications.

Dex

Dex, I agree with you there. There will be no "alien invasion", at least of the time used to scare us via "Independence Day" and "War of the Worlds". There will also be no "Second Coming", at least in the sense of the Christian so-called "Rapture". These are concepts that allow the elites, allow Majestic, to cause the sheeple to run scared into their armored arms. If ET was hostile, they would have been able to have mopped up the human race long ago, and yet the small-skullled continue to push this idea, as if the kind of sophisticated and advanced beings that operate the kind of machines we've witnessed and wafted humans through walls, erasing memories and creating "missing time" would be so primitive as to want to engage in the kind of stupid acts of hostility that we do. Why use overt regression when you can use "mind control", at the very least? No, the very idea of an "alien invasion" is, once again, an insult to our intelligence.

The "Rapture" seems to have made itself felt too in the latest video-graphic supra-bonanaza shown on Nat'l. Geographic Channel; like its predecessor of last month on the History Channel, "Life After People", "Aftermath - Life After Humans" is predicated on a world shorn of people. But, in "Aftermath", the humans disappear so suddenly that cars and planes continue moving after the humans evaporate......a scenario popularized in the right-wing "Left Behind" series.

When the poleshift happens it's more than likely we won't be "saved" by anything other than death, and the consequent introduction to the next phase in our spiritual growth, or by our wits and cooperation with our neighbors, which will bring a survival that many might wish to avoid and instead take the 'easy way out'. Either way, the pathway will be made for a new aeon, a new age, a truly new world order, a new 'model' of lifeform to inhabit, that 'something wonderful' that some like to speak of. (Except that not everyone will get to graduate with honors and awards, though this concept is very controversial. No-one looks forward to 'hell'.)

"TPTB might not want you to believe because of the implications." Exactly. Depending on what it is you're referring to, the obverse is also true; "TPTB might want you to believe because of the implications."

Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:00 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Alien Conquest
I think it highly probable they conquered man millions of years ago via genetic manipulation.

Some researchers, i.e. trufax.org et al, think they may return any time now, to once again establish overt rule.

"Obey and you will be fed. Disobey and you will be eaten.

The monkey farm.

Douglas Adams

Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:07 pm
GT Truther

Aloha, below is an important communication from Robert Morningstar concerning Source A who first disclosed the secret UFO meetings at the UN. Morningstar was given permission to disclose more information about Source A in terms of him being a military liaison from the Joint Chiefs of Staff to the State Department. In the first communication from February 13, Source A revealed that he was under command of an admiral. The US Navy is therefore spearheading a military effort to get the UFO/extraterrestrial issue on the public agenda in order to force greater national/global awareness. This is supported by a 2002 article written by Catherine Austin Fitts, a former Assistant Secretary to HUD about an initiative authorized by the Undersecretary for the US Navy through John Peterson's, Arlington Institute. The Navy asked for a study that disclosed to the public the truth about extraterrestrial life visiting and living among us. Here is what she wrote:

John asked me to help him with a high level strategic plan Arlington was planning to undertake for the Undersecretary of the Navy.
At the time I was the target of an intense smear campaign that would lead the normal person to assume that I would be in jail shortly or worse. John explained that the Navy understood that it was all politics ---- they did not care.

I met with a group of high level people in the military in the process --- including the Undersecretary. According to John, the purpose of the plan --- discussed in front of several military or retired military officers and former government officials--- was to help the Navy adjust their operations for a world in which it was commonly known that aliens exist and live among us. http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0209/S00126.htm .

The question that arises is whether the role of the Navy behind Source A's disclosure of the UN UFO/extraterrestrial meetings is related to the 2002 secret study commissioned by the US Navy. In particular, does the US Navy have a disclosure plan that would circumvent the (MJ-12/PI-40) Control Group created to manage extraterrestrial affairs through secret Presidential executive orders? The answer to this question is important vis a vis Source A's revelation of the secret UN meetings, and his participation/leaking of the meetings and what was discussed.

Source A's references to the undermining of public confidence in officials and institutions by continuing the "truth embargo" is a legitimate concern from the perspective of military officers who have a loyalty to the U.S. Constitution rather than narrow political partisan agendas or interests. I have known of Source A for approximately 18 months soon after Clay and Shawn Pickering disclosed his identity to me in 2006. Robert Morningstar's revelations of his military background is consistent with what I have been told, and of the prominent role the U.S. Navy is playing in promoting extraterrestrial disclosure.

In peace

Michael Salla, Ph.D.
www.exopolitics.org
Posted: 12:50 March 7, 2008

On Thursday, March 06, 2008, I received the following inquiry from Richard C. Hoagland (RCH), founder of The Enterprise Mission.

RCH is the recipient of the Angstrom Medal, former science advisor to CBS News and Walter Cronkite, author of "The Monuments of Mars," co-creator of the "Pioneer Plaque," originator of the "Europa Proposal," and principal investigator of The Enterprise Mission. I replied in detail, regarding Secret UN UFO Meetings held in New York City on February 12th, and follow-up meetings in the days that followed, February 13th & 14th, 2008.

RCH lived in the New York City area between 1994 and 1997. Having worked together on "The Mars Mission" (which evolved into the present day Enterprise Mission), RCH and I are close friends and remain research colleagues to this day. I forward these comments to him (and the public at large) to address concerns regarding the veracity and accuracy of our continuing reports on the recent UFO-related Meetings held at the UN.

On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 12:21 AM, RCH wrote:

Robert,

I'm really in the dark about this "UN Meeting."

Do you have ANY truly independent (that's the key detail) evidence that this meeting actually took place?

Do you KNOW that the guy you met with was a) an actual diplomat, and, if he was, wasn't b) a member of the French intel community (working with the CIA) pulling your leg ... and the "leg' of the "UFO community?"

And, if you have satisfactorily answered these questions in your own mind, what do you think is the "precipitant cause" for international concern over this problem NOW?

We've all been fooled before .... :)

RCH

Hello, Richard,

The contact whom I have met with (3 times) is an American diplomat, not a French diplomat.

Our contact is a highly decorated career US military officer, working in the Pentagon in the Dept. of the JCS {Joint Chief's of Staff} and is now assigned to the State Department as a Military Liaison diplomat. He reports to BOTH the Joint Chiefs and the State Department. Bona fide credentials and other documentation were presented to me for review, which I examined and accepted as authentic and they satisfy my concerns. I find him credible and I respect this courageous gentleman, who in accepting this mission from top Pentagon leaders has also accepted some great risks to fulfill his mission.

"Why now?" you ask. What is the "precipitant cause" for this action at this time (after 60 years of public deception)?

During the last year, pressure from foreign governments, Britain, France, Belgium, the Washington DC National Press Club UFO Conference in November and the Stephenville UFO flap with the embarrassing performance of the USAF (bold face lies) has shaken up the longstanding, official UFO policy in the Pentagon and new people are in charge. The US government has also been given a timetable for disclosure by the ETs to prepare our people for open contact by 2017..."or else."

We first met on February 18th, '08. During our 3rd meeting in 3 weeks (February 18th & 26th, March 3rd), I was briefed last Monday on the results of a fact-finding mission that he had just completed, visiting NATO HQ, European capitals and the Middle East.

Britain, France and Italy will stand with US but their attitude is "You go FIRST!" But Germany, Spain, Turkey and Saudi Arabia are adamant and hostile to the US plan to Disclose.

We (Clay and Shawn Pickering and I) were asked to notify the public and to help organize the UFO community to put pressure on the politicians to give the military leadership "the official orders" that they need to proceed in a constitutional manner to disclose the ET presence.

In the Pentagon, the Joint Chiefs of Staff are not happy with an archaic secrecy policy that has cost them the respect, credibility and support of the American public over the years and they blame the politicians (pawns of economists, oil moguls and bankers) for that.

Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:56 pm
Truth Seeker

Also Stephen the atheist makes a pretty good argument against the existence of god and a after life.

Hawking's assertion presupposes discovery of the "Theory of Everything." cf the last chapter of "A Brief History of Time."

Besides being a materialist reduction of reality (at best an arbitrary worldview, at worst a determinist error), the quest for such a theory is the hubris of our scientific age.

There is reality beyond that which can be measured. Stephen, in his beautiful mind, cannot allow his analytical passion to accept that possibility, imho.

Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:20 pm
GT Truther

The US Navy is therefore spearheading a military effort to get the UFO/extraterrestrial issue on the public agenda

I had read on several occasions that the Navy could generally be considered as "the good guyz" in this UFO debacle....and apparently were and still are abiding by the US Constitution. I had also read where the US government's armed forces definitely do not speak with one voice. Apparently there is a rift between segments of our own military. Some go along with Bush and co and see the US Constitution as mere ass-wipe...while others see it as one of the most if not the most important documents in modern times.

Can anyone chime in with any info as to who's on what side here?

Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:32 pm
GT Truther

Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:56 pm
GT Truther

There's a word or words, something the forum absolutely rejects, even on in the PMing yu.

So, let's try in brief and for the rest is at the Url below...
Disclosure Update continues:

As a former US Naval Aviator, Senator John McCain (R-Arizona) is the most qualified person among the Presidential candidates, with the qualifications, political stature and acumen necessary to change the current USG policy from UFO Secrecy to Disclosure.

Another personal contact at the UN, a member of an officially recognized NGO (non-governmental organization), has informed me of a "big buzz" going around amongst the UN bureaucrats and a general excitement, as well as, "nervousness" on the part of some, at the UN as this process unfolds.

For the foregoing reasons, I have given my support to this planned push for UFO Disclosure. I've agreed to help "prep the public" psychologically and to act politically to bring pressure to bear on the "politicos."

By the way, the ETs involved in this Disclosure, whom I have dubbed "The Coming Race," are not "The Greys."

They are "Other."

http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0308/brie ... land7.html

Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:03 pm
GT Truther

Post Beware and be aware!
shane wrote:
Quote:
The US Navy is therefore spearheading a military effort to get the UFO/extraterrestrial issue on the public agenda

I had read on several occasions that the Navy could generally be considered as "the good guyz" in this UFO debacle....and apparently were and still are abiding by the US Constitution. I had also read where the US government's armed forces definitely do not speak with one voice. Apparently there is a rift between segments of our own military. Some go along with Bush and co and see the US Constitution as mere ass-wipe...while others see it as one of the most if not the most important documents in modern times.

Well, let's consider what few facts we have concerning the US Navy's participation in and masterminding of the Coverup.

1) The chief operators of the "Area 51" complex, including S-4, is Naval Intelligence. NOT the Army or the Air Force. Therefore they're more complicit in the Coverup, a sword that cuts both ways.

2) Dadmiral is a former Admiral, hence his name. He was also a former head of the NSA, the chief protector of the Coverup. We know his agenda is to push D&M forward as "spokespersons" for a 'Disclosure' that basically says "we're gonna be okay". No talk of what it is we're to be okay from, no discussion of the 'Looking Glass' and the $4 billion of our money spent creating it.

3) Former Admiral Bobby Inman, MJ-4 of the allegedly-adjourned Majestic 12, is an admiral in the NAVY. He was also a former head of the NSA. His nickname of the "Cryptkeeper" has alot to do with his purpose in that position, not just how his voice sounds.

4) Many ET-related projects have been conducted by the NRL, which stands for the "NAVAL Research Laboratory", not the ARMY or AIR FORCE research laboratory. Another agency allegedly entrusted with ET-related information was/is the ONR, or Office of NAVAL Research.

5) James Forrestal, murdered because of his conviction that the public should know the truth about extraterrestrial involvement with the human authorities of his day, was a Secretary of the NAVY. NOT the Army or Air Force.

6) The first head of MJ-12 was ADMIRAL Hillenkoetter, who later joined NICAP to help suppress and bamboozle civilian researchers into the UFO phenomenon.

That's just a start. It shows that, of the three primary branches of the armed forces, it is the NAVY that has played the role of guardian(s) of the Big Secret.

Which brings up another issue; how certain can we be that we won't be getting a false 'Disclosure'? There are many many innocent lives that have been 'terminated', and any admission won't be an easy matter. If it's a TRUTHFUL 'Disclosure', things will get messy. Anyone that has some romantic notion that the Sec'y-General of the UN will simply call a news conference and, flanked by ADMIRALS and generals (and Dan Burisch, well on his lonely way to Sion with his Controller Marcia McDowell), admit that extraterrestrials have been "visiting and living among us" for some time, is dreaming unrealisitically.

The basic problem boils down to this: are we going to "Disclose" the ET reality shown to us by the lying ETs that signed the Tau-9 treaties with us? Sure, Britain and Italy would go along with us on that (and France too, now that pro-Bush Sarkozy has taken over there), but the others are 'hostile' probably due to their belief that the OF-9 series of treaties were made with the real 'good ETs'. They know that Burish was bamboozled, despite his sincerity in echoing what Chi'el'ah told him, because they were briefed on BOTH ET factions.

To quote COMMAJ17: "Beware and be aware!"

Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:11 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

That's a very important statement in my estimation. It would make so called Faction 2 (that Burisch spoke of) the US Navy!

An If indeed the Navy as stated by Sallas is pro Constitution pro Bill of Rights. That makes them the GOOD GUYS and not Majestic Twelve!

Secondly, as far back at the mid 1980s. Insiders back then claimed that Branch of the Military directly responsable for all UFO investigation within the halls of power was the Intelligence Agencies inside the Department of Navy, not Air Force or any other Agency. This was done to add a later of cover so that Ufers filing FOIA would naturally assume it was the Air Force that handled UFO investigation.

Quote:
The question that arises is whether the role of the Navy behind Source A's disclosure of the UN UFO/extraterrestrial meetings is related to the 2002 secret study commissioned by the US Navy. In particular, does the US Navy have a disclosure plan that would circumvent the (MJ-12/PI-40) Control Group created to manage extraterrestrial affairs through secret Presidential executive orders? The answer to this question is important vis a vis Source A's revelation of the secret UN meetings, and his participation/leaking of the meetings and what was discussed.

shane wrote:
Quote:

Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:34 pm
GT Truther

BREAKING THIS JUST IN FROM UNKNOWNCOUNTRY.COM

http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/?id=6743

Quote:
UFO Meeting Did NOT Take Place
08-Mar-2008

The sensational story that a meeting had taken place at the United Nations among the G8 countries concerning a possible change to a policy of disclosure in 2009 now appears to have been, according to the president of the French national UFO research organization, "a fiction."

The primary source of this story, Gilles Lorant, presented himself as an official of the French Institute of National Higher Defense Studies. He has now admitted that he was not, in fact, associated with this organization. In addition, the French UFO research organization, the FEA, has been unable to confirm that he attended any meeting at the UN concerning UFOs. Therefore, Mr. Lorant has left the FEA, and the president of that organization, Michel Ribardiere, has issued a statement to the effect that the visit was probably "fiction." Michael Salla's report of the event also came from Gilles Lorant, and has no independent source. In France, such misrepresentations are illegal, and Michel Ribardiere has issued the following additional statement, "Considering the infiltration of many foreign UFO organizations by unscrupulous individuals, who have sometimes attempted to sabotage their operations, the F.E.A reserves the right to bring this whole affair before the courts."

Unknowncountry.com's position is this: until there is concrete evidence of the meeting provided by one of the alleged official participants, the assumption must be that it never happened.

Not everyone thinks of UFOs as serious science—but WE do! Please show us that you appreciate what we do: subscribe today. (And please click on the new "donate" tab on our homepage too!)

Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:58 pm
GT Truther

INSIDER REPORT TO ME OF BURISCH'S BIG MEETING... Dateline: Burisch Caltech Lecture Hall EMPTY while he gives presentation on Lotus! :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Greetings, Edgars:

Victor Martinez, who lives an only 15-minute drive from the CalTech campus, called me on his cell phone a few minutes before the event was scheduled to start. He said no one was there! A few minutes later he called back and said "Dr. Burisch" had finally arrived and was there with him, but didn't say any other audience members were there.

Apparently, Victor was the only one who attended, unless there were some lost stragglers who showed up later.

Mad Marci, with her lunatic claims of "controlling the vertical and the horizontal," and Mighty Magical Dan with his lunatic claims of "Humbly serving the 'Apostle to the Apostles,'" may not be able to sprinkle enough of their Majical Pixie Dust after this to continue to sustain any few of their remaining salivating fans and glassy-eyes Burisch cultists with their deranged and demented fairy tales.

I just received word Victor just called my home again and left a message that he called. I'm sure Victor will have more to say about it all in an upcoming post to his e-mail list, either late this evening or tomorrow.

See below what the scene would have looked like as Burisch and McDowell lectured to CalTech's virtually empty Beckman Auditorium.

LOL!!

XXXXX XXXXXX

P.S. You may share this breaking news and/or post it, Edgars, with whomever and/or wherever you wish.

So there you have it! ONLY Victor showed up for the Big Big Burisch BS Blow out!

LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL

Nightshade 09

Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:54 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 775 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next