It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 1:50 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 4.0 2008 
GT Truther

Goes back to the beginning of the Golden Thread on Godlikeproductions in late 2005. In which I stated that if ANY of their Majestic Team. Would stop the Military Psy-Op speak and condescending tone and actually "open up" and become less rigid. I would in turn. Take them out from under my microscope of examination of their motives.

I intend to keep my word.

The rest is up to Marci and Ann.

Shady

AntZtudiO wrote:
Shady Groves wrote:
Well

I see Marci and Ann have FINALLY shown their Human side after all these years!

To Ann and Marci THANK You! Thank you for showing your human side instead of that crappy cons ending military BS! All of you have exhibiting from day one.

In taking that enormous step of showing just a little vulnerability in showing those pics of your mom and family. It also took some courage to do just.

I want it be known and hence forth. I WILL NOT be attacking Marci and Ann again nor mentioning their names. They have finally shown that there are true hearted people under that tough military exterior something I’ve been requesting to see of Sned since the days of Godlikeproductions.

You’ve taken one giant leap in rejoining the Human Race Ann and Marci.

There's still hope for the rest of you Owl, Mongrel and rest.

Shady

What event triggered this dramatic change of heart?

Mon May 19, 2008 8:27 am
GT Truther

For those of you new to the Burisch story.. A blast from the past..

Tell is Dan Burisch a Human train or a Monster?

By his OWN account, lips and words. HE Dan Burisch knows the source behind Gulf War Syndrome. Germ Warfare projects tested on AMERICAN soilders by himself and majestic.

Yet

He will not speak on these and save COUNTLESS of Lives.

Until he has his own ass covered with immunity!

HUMANITARIAN MY ASS!

Shady

Quote:
Vegas Microbiologist Implicated in Gulf War Syndrome -- Friendly Fire WMD

Dr. Dan Burisch seeks John Kerry’s help for gaining immunity to testify in Congressional Hearing about designer viruses and other black op projects. Scientist behind providing backfiring immunity to the Gulf War vets now wants immunity to testify about his knowledge of this syndrome.

By Sterling D. Allan
Greater Things News Service
May 6, 2004

LAS VEGAS, NV

Dr. Dan Burisch webcam shot May 4,
2004 (am) private chat with two people
from Godlikeproductions forum.

Dr. Dan Burisch, who is in a quasi lock-down situation, said he would like to have presidential hopeful, John Kerry, assist him in obtaining a Congressional hearing, with immunity, where he could give testimony to various black op projects in which he has been involved.

Such testimony would include his knowledge of and involvement in creating designer viruses for biowarfare that could get out of hand, similar to the AIDS virus, which also originated in a laboratory. Evidence for his involvement in this activity can allegedly be found in a signature sequence that he hinted at having placed in the genetic code of the weapons-grade organisms on which he hinted that he had worked, according to an interview on April 5, 2004 by Harry Dschaak and Sterling Allan.

“The world should know of the dangers we face, and why,” Burisch said in an interview held via a web chat with two individuals on the morning of May 4, which is now published on the web.

Then, on the evening of May 4, in another web chat, this one open to anyone who wanted to join in, he indirectly disclosed that he was involved in the creation of what has come to be known as the Gulf War Syndrome. Both conferences included the presence of a web cam and multiple witnesses who were party to the chat.

Gulf-war syndrome refers to an odd assortment of symptoms—joint pain, fatigue, headache, memory and sleep problems—reported by thousands of Gulf-war veterans in several countries. Although many cases have been explained by post-traumatic stress disorder, roughly a fifth remain undiagnosed.

Reservists or National Guard persons were suddenly unable to work and often abandoned by the Veterans Administration because of the separation between time of service and time of illness. Finally, after years of reports and a lot of angry protests by the victims, the VA opened a registry in 1993 for Gulf War veterans with these symptoms, and by September 1993 80,000 had made claims. Now that figure is over 100,000. This illness affects 10-15% of the U.S. troops involved in the Gulf. (Joe Courter.)

"Tell the world about what you know," was the admonition Burisch gave in the course of the interview."

In that interview, expressing his preference for which of the presidential candidates he would like to work through, he said, “I would have a meeting with Kerry if I could.” John Kerry’s campaign office has been apprised of this request and said they would return a comment if they had one. Kerry's Senator position also gives him an avenue to assist Burisch if he should so choose. No comment has been posited as of the time of this writing.

Though Burisch has been seeking a Congressional hearing for more than half a year, ever since a press release that was issued on April 8 publicly announcing that he seeks such a hearing, he has been backpedaling to the point that he now says it “is really doubtful at this time” that he would come forward.

Burisch stated that he will not testify “without some kind of immunity release,” preferably coming from the President of the United States .

“If someone drags my dying rear end into some kind of court room, and no immunity release is granted, the 5th Amendment WILL be recited to an eager court. If I am thrown into jail as a result, that would be better than talking without immunity; I can assure you -- LOTS BETTER!”

40-year-old Burisch has an inoperable heart condition for which he is taking medications that sometimes cause him to go into convulsions. He has a 4-inch x ¼-inch scar going up the back of his head from a craniotomy he received in the early 70’s, and claims to have had bones broken by those who have him under their control.

Later in the interview he said, "Every good natured human being (and I think I may somewhat qualify) does in fact want to tell the truth."

Finding Burisch to present a subpoena to testify could get difficult. Burisch said the “curtain around me falls hard and tough” on the first of this coming June.

Burisch does not want to be subpoenaed until after he completes the Lotus Project on which he is presently commissioned by a body that refers to themselves as “the Majestic Twelve.” The Lotus Project pertains to the development of what is called the Ganesh Particle, which is purported to have healing and regenerative powers, but which has proven disastrous in a trial run.

Burisch said “The model WILL be finished. After the model, I will be retiring,” which is presently scheduled for “March 16, 2005,” following the presentation of the model which inside sources close to Burisch said was scheduled to take place in Washington D.C. on March 15, 2005.

Burisch seems to believe some form of hearing is already in the works. “If I am dragged anywhere, and a grant of complete, full, blanket immunity is attached, that’s because we probably already had it yesterday!”

Referring to the head of the Majestic Twelve, who refers to himself as “J,” Burisch continued, saying, “J will have instructed me to open up the BIG can o worms.” (In 1994, the head of the Majestic Twelve was retired Vice Admiral John Michael McConnel, U.S.N., N.S.A., MJ-Cosmic, according to a leaked document called “Q-94.” That the current head of the Majestic Twelve refers to himself as “J”, provides indirect evidence that this is the person who is still in charge of their operations.)

Describing the disclosure scenario he envisions, Burisch said, it “wouldn’t be in a courtroom at all.” “I would be in a sealed chamber with a lot of politicians around. Then testimony, with counsel present, and a member of [Majestic] counsel present, would proceed.”

Burisch continued, “Initially the public would not hear the BIG can o worms. But, if this was presented, then that would mean that a decision was taken by the 12 to GO FOR IT, as it were. The appropriate surroundings would then be granted for a public hearing, and more than just me would be involved. I am not talking about those that have already talked, like [Dr. Steven] Greer´s folks. I am talking about deep insiders that would present matching, compelling testimony to blow the lid off the issue and get it over with.”

Burisch then said that “the chances of this happening are......,” but did not finish the sentence, giving an implication of very low probability.

He then said, “If I was placed in that situation, I agree that I may be an appropriate lead guy as the poster child” of the disclosure project for the thousands of black op projects that have been in operation of the past half century.

Commenting on this disclosure scenario Burisch described, Dschaak said, "It reeks of the Warren Commission, in which a private group gets the full details, while the public is given a version that has been completely white-washed."

Dschaak has been a key player among a small group of citizens worldwide who have actively followed the Burisch saga on a public forum thread at Godlikeproductions.com (GLP) since November 2003, where information from the inside has been leaked a little at a time, and where disinformation has been difficult to weed out from genuine facts.

The "Big can O worms" may have actually been opened the night following the May 4 (early am) chat. "J," came onto the GLP forum at 11:02 pm EDT and said, "I am going to open up Dan Burisch to a conference if you want one. This will be your LAST chance to speak with this man that you are pushing around when you know little of him. How do I know you know so little? It's because you have regarded him as a saint. I have instructed him to tell the complete truth to you people, save one issue. That will become apparent. He will say NO COMMENT."

As the logistics of pulling the chat together were discussed, "J" then posted again, further expounding the set-up. "At this time he knows nothing of this. I will have him signed on as ‘protocells,’ and I will instruct him to answer all questions … to the best of his ability. ...You people have no real idea what dangers are lurking here. He may react negatively at the start but he will listen to me whether he agrees with the set-up or not here. He wanted light. I will give it to him. Maybe he should be careful with what he asks for too. :) Remember the staff of knowledge is double-edged."

Commencing with seven participants, fifteen people ended up joining the web-cam chat at one point, and covered numerous topics over the course of several hours. Such an open forum format is unprecedented for this tight-lipped Lotus Project.

The director of the Lotus Project, Marcia McDowell, who also goes by B.J., was also patched into the online meeting. McDowell took over directorship of the project from Burisch because of the exposure that came to the project following the April 8 press release by Dschaak and Allan.

When she joined the conference after a few minutes of it being under way, Burisch informed her, "I have been instructed by J1 to proceed with complete truth, save one subject, where I am to say NO COMMENT. You know what that subject is. (Bad subject)." He then confirmed to her that J had authorized the public conference, and that it was "confirmed [by] Senior Wensis," which is an inside code name from the Ed Sullivan show for a hand puppet that parrots what its master tells it to say.

Toward the end of the chat, a person with the handle "judas_of_galilee" posted a question: "... GW syndrome?"

Burisch then gave the awaited response: "NO COMMENT."

BJ then wrote: "Thank you. Acknowledged."

Because several people were posting near simultaneous, and the context was not clear, Burisch then followed up with a clarification: "GW syndrome? ----------ref that."

Talk about anything but Gulf War syndrome.

But that may not wash for the millions of lives that have been affected by the deaths and illnesses of their veteran loved-ones who were victims of the Gulf War syndrome. They may have more questions to ask this Microbiologist in quasi lock-down, slated for heavy lock-down in a few days.

Will they want to let Burisch finish the Lotus Project in a year before being subpoenaed to testify about what he knows about the Gulf War syndrome?

In one early experimental release of the Gnash particle prototype of the Lotus Project, which is supposed to heal damaged cells, 150 square miles of the Gulf of Mexico were completely poisoned, killing all life, in what Burisch has referred to as "Blackwater."

The public may also want to know more about the Ganesh particle, which has demonstrated a killing capacity, which Burisch wants to finish, before being called to testify about what he knows about designer viruses, Gulf War Syndrome, and other black op projects to which he is personally privy.

"For the Sake of Humanity--Tell the World!" said Burisch in the course of the public chat session. "The raising of the consciousness of the world is an important thing, to me, but acting responsibly is as well."

Also published at:
http://www.prweb.com/releases/2004/4/prweb124135.php

REFERENCES:

A wellness evaluation of Burisch on Aug. 21, 2003 reported that when Burisch "was questioned about his role in the Gulf War (1991), {Burisch} appeared agitated, bordering on anger, and referred this Psychologist/Examiner to his chain of command."
http://www.greaterthings.com/News/ET/Da ... eck-up.htm

Gulf War Syndrome
http://nucnews.net/2000/du/99du/990620lv.htm
http://www.afn.org/~iguana/archives/199 ... 70302.html

Burisch Avoiding Testifying About U.S. Black-Op Weapons of Mass Destruction
http://www.greaterthings.com/News/ET/Da ... 0508_lies/

May 4 AM Chat with Dr. Dan Burisch
http://www.greaterthings.com/News/ET/Da ... _2004Chat/

Majestic 12 Head Sets up Chat Session in Which Dr. Dan Burisch Exposes Himself as the Author of the Gulf War Syndrome
http://www.greaterthings.com/News/ET/Da ... ome/May4pm
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/bbs/m ... age=311706

Area 51 Microbiologist Ready to Talk (April 8, 2004 Press Release)
http://greaterthings.com/News/ET/DanBurisch/PR040407/

Dr. Dan Burisch Replies Point-by-Point to Sterling Allan's Public Report of Their In-Person Meeting April 5, 2004
http://www.greaterthings.com/News/ET/Da ... Statement/

Q-94 Document of the Majestic Twelve, dated 1994
http://scorpius.spaceports.com/~bemused/Q94doc.html

AIDS Virus -- Manmade Origin
- Strecker Memorandum
http://www.sonic.net/~doretk/ArchiveARC ... 0Memo.html
- Dr. Len Horowitz: http://www.tetrahedron.com
- www.rense.com/ufo4/manmade2.htm

Black Water Issue
http://scorpius.spaceports.com/~bemused ... _to_me.htm

Dr. Steven Greer’s Disclosure Project
http://www.disclosureproject.org/

John Kerry’s Campaign Website
http://www.johnkerry.com

Newsletter for Burisch updates
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/burisch/

OTHER CONTACT:
Harry Dschaak
cell: 208-431-9346
Rockland, ID

Mon May 19, 2008 8:38 am
GT Truther

Dr Dan Burisch

Whats the difference?

Not much in my estimatation..

Yea isn't that right Herr Doctor Burisch..

Yea keep delievering those Care Packages to the Homeless Shelters Dan.. Given your track record with Majestic. Chances are your looking for some new Human Test Subjects and have something injected in that food for the homeless.. Some new experiment you want to watch the progress of.

Shady

Mon May 19, 2008 8:43 am
GT Truther

Post Play carefully. Play nice.
Shady, many readers here are new and are rightly puzzled by this sudden change in tone, and for that matter I haven't seen anything that much different; 'they' (and the existence of 'Ann' is still in doubt) have publicly reacted to you as one would a two-year-old throwing a tantrum. Some have even suspected you yourself as being so "over-the-top" because by doing so it gives a public rationale for their sanctimony. (It's also true that I was suspected at the same time by many as being "in on it", so I'm sensitive to how others may perceive things.)

I did go back through the last few pages and can't find where Waterlady chimed in with any statements that could be construed as "character assassination", so please make every effort not to assume the positions of other readers, unless you are specifically quoting them. Which you normally have done in the past; you always include the relevant quote you're referring to.

That's just a firm suggestion, so that others reading here realize that we all hold widely different opinions on a whole variety of subjects, including the truthfulness (or lack thereof) of the 'official' Majestic line as portrayed in The D&M Show.

Now back to regularly-scheduled programming. "Play nice."

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Mon May 19, 2008 8:52 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Don, when are your London radio broadcasts due to air, please? I'd like to try and catch them.
Thanks.

Mon May 19, 2008 8:54 am
GT Truther

Marci and Ann displayed vulnerability in face of attack on their mom. In showing that vulnerability it shows that there still some part of them that is human. Beyond the Majestic programming they have experienced threw out their lives. An thus one day, someday there might be hope of them returning to ‘good side’

To use the analogy of Star Wars.

Obi-Wan. Speaking of Darth Vader “He’s more machine now then man. Twisted and Evil.”

Luke Skywalker to Darth Vader “ I sense the good in you… Let go of your hate.”

Marci’s and Ann act the other night displays that there is something deep inside of themselves that is still good and there is hope that one day they can be de-programmed and return to the Human family.

That’s all I can say. An for that reason will end my attack on them.

Shady

For one brief moment for one breif moment Marci and Ann took of this mask last night and this is what I saw...

Image "Vader's Remorse"

Mon May 19, 2008 9:14 am
GT Truther

Post London calling....
The Ferret wrote:
Don, when are your London radio broadcasts due to air, please? I'd like to try and catch them.
Thanks.

Next Wednesday, the 28th. After work, when folks are streaming out of town headed home.

I'll post the actual station call letters, location on the dial and website the day before, since I don't want to risk the chance the show's hosts will come under pressure prematurely.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shady, a question: What was the "attack" on "their" mom? Also, have you seen any proof or solid indication that "Ann" in fact exists as a separate individual? Is there a specific reason you can point to as to why she wasn't mentioned in the obituary for "their" mother?

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Mon May 19, 2008 9:21 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Why look! I've found "Rob" Majestic Twelve Lawyer in Action! His real name (outside of the Sned's Forum) Nathan Thurm! :)

Why there's video footage of him in action for Majestic! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOLBQxk72NY

ROB (Robert): TOS Moderator, Legal Liaison to Eagles Team
:-D

Mon May 19, 2008 9:53 am
GT Truther

Post Re: London calling....
Dondep wrote:
The Ferret wrote:
Thanks.

Next Wednesday, the 28th. After work, when folks are streaming out of town headed home.

I'll post the actual station call letters, location on the dial and website the day before, since I don't want to risk the chance the show's hosts will come under pressure prematurely.

CORRECTION - A few minutes after I posted the above, I rec'd. a request from the show to move it back one day to the 29th. So, barring any other unforeseen circumstances, the show will air on the 29th, NOT the 28th.

p.s. Shady; did you see my 3 questions above addressed to you?

Mon May 19, 2008 10:20 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Marci and Ann displayed vulnerability in face of attack on their mom.

Uncle John here: Shady, I did not attack marci's mom. They construed my pointing out that ann probably didn't exist as an attack on marci's mom, but that reaction is just plain crazy and over the top. Standard operating procedure for d&m&thugs.

The thugs were definitely discussing retaliation on me among their group. Marci and her sock puppet ann tried to act magnanimous by refusing to go along with the retaliation but in this act they showed that they were enjoying the idea of me being retaliated upon. If they were really against retaliation they would have never brought this up on sneds. For this I consider d&m&thugs to be first class jerks. A-holes of the first degree.

This reflects extremely poorly on mj12 and everyone ever associated with it. They will never be able to wash the slime off.

dan wrote:
PLEASE PRAY FOR, AND HELP PROVIDE AID TO THE PEOPLE OF SOUTHEAST ASIA, AND ALL THOSE IN NEED. PLEASE REACH OUT AND EXTEND A HAND TO OTHERS, SO WE BECOME WHAT WE ARE TRULY MEANT TO BE: BEINGS OF LOVE AND SHARING!

LOVE,

DAN

http://www.sufiway.net/ar_Sufism_He_lov ... ation.html

Love is from HIM (GOD)
A poem by Zahid Dean

When their sight sets on each others Hearts
Love flows out from the eyes in a display of tears.

Adoration and revival opens a discourse
this is Mahabba ; love of the soul.

Love is from HIM
Pure, Luminous, Heavenly.

HE loves His creation
so creation has to love creation.

Love those whom HE loves
HE will love you for your love of them.

When He loves someone
Jibrail (Angel) informs the universe of this love.

"HE loves so and so";
Love becomes an obligation.

Many lovers had expressed this love
and indeed they were fortunate.

Love of HIM is in existence
hurry to it without resistance.

HE will ask you
"Why did you not care for ME when I asked for your help"?

Don't maltreat HIS creation
for it is loved by HIM.

Love them to love HIM
HE will love you.

You will become alive with HIS love
and see reality of "Remember ME and I will remember you".

UJ: Dan responds to my alligator tears analogy with a sufi quote. Sorry, dan, this set of tears will not wash the slime off your hands or your heart. You don't even know where to start.

Retaliation discussions and love don't mix well dan.

Mon May 19, 2008 10:36 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Make no mistake there is something BIG going on with Obama's appeal. This isn't just another Democratic bid to the election.. its starting to take on characteristics of something much more.

Quote:

Sen. Barack Obama is dwarfed by the crowd on the banks of the Willamette River in Portland, Ore., Sunday.

Obama's swept away by sea of supporters 2 days before Oregon vote

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politic ... ers_2.html

The Associated Press

Monday, May 19th 2008, 4:00 AM

It was Barack Obama's wow moment.

The Democratic presidential hopeful spoke to the biggest crowd of his campaign - an estimated 65,000 people packed into a riverside park for an afternoon rally at a sun-splashed scene on the banks of the Willamette River in Portland, Ore.

Another 15,000 were left outside, fire officials estimated.

"Wow, wow, wow," Obama said as he surveyed the audience. "We have had a lot of rallies. This is the most spectacular setting, the most spectacular crowd we have had this entire campaign."

Obama, the front-runner for the nomination, has begun casting himself as the inevitable nominee and using his time to distinguish himself from Republican nominee John McCain as he pivots toward the fall campaign.

Obama, who is expected to win Oregon's primary Tuesday, has scheduled appearances later this week in Iowa and Florida, two key swing states.

He said he'll use the Iowa visit as another way to focus on November.

"We thought it was a terrific way to kind of bring things full circle," said Obama.

"We still have some contests left, but if Kentucky and Oregon go as we hope, then we think we will have a majority of pledged delegates at that point, and that's a pretty significant mark, that means that after contests in every state, or almost every state and the territories, that we have received a majority of the delegates that are assigned by voters."

Mon May 19, 2008 12:35 pm
GT Truther

Every former member of "Black Ops / Intelligence community" tell us the same thing. That on the 'inside' their science and technology is twenty to twenty-five years AHEAD of the technology and science in the public sector.

So that means folks right now in some lab here in the United States or in England or Europe. There sits a creature in some back cage that is Half Human cross some animal. Perhaps there are not just one cage but a warehouse.

If they can do it today in the public sector cross a Human with an Animal.

Then how hard would it be for them to create something that would resemble a "Gray" Alien? Not hard at all if they need a pilot that can withstand the G-Forces of advanced human based craft.

In March of 1988. I was looking for extra credit in my Anthropology Course so signed up for Anthro Artifact Cleaning Lab. There were five of us in the After hours lab and my professor.

At the time a story came out in Associated Press a story out of Italy. A small three paragraph story about a famous Italian Anthropologist's claim that he worked on a Secret project to create a Ape-Human Hybrid which was funded by a International Courpration.

The five of us were laughing our butt off discussing the AP story and its Tabloid like quality. We were laughing so so hard people were gagging on their coke a cola.

Dr.Gerry (not his real name) Walked toward the corner of the room. He wasn't laughing. Gerry had took part in some rather famous Archeology digs in his time. If I named them you'd know him right off so I won't reveal those either.

Gerry stood there in the corner looking out the fourth floor lab windows across the campus. He didn't turn around and simply said it was no joke.

The five of us went Dead Silent. When he turned around there were tears in his eyes.... He never said a word about it again nor did we have the courage to ask him about it.

Thats how Shady started to Wake Up!

"Its a big idea.. A New World Order." -- George Walker Bush sr. Sept 11, 1991 Address to Congress.
------------------------------------------

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/p ... 964693.ece

Quote:
MPs back creation of human-animal embryos

British scientists will be allowed to research devastating diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s using human-animal embryos, after the House of Commons tonight rejected a ban.

An amendment to the Human Fertilisation and Embryology Bill that would have outlawed the creation of “human admixed embryos” for medical research was defeated in a free vote by a majority of 160, preserving what Gordon Brown regards as a central element of the legislation.

The Government, however, is braced for defeat tomorrow on a separate clause that would scrap the requirement that fertility clinics consider a child’s “need for a father” before treating patients. MPs will also tomorrow consider amendments that would cut the legal limit for abortion from 24 weeks to 22 or 20 weeks.

A second amendment, that would have banned the creation only of “true hybrids” made by fertilising an animal egg with human sperm, or vice-versa, was also defeated by a majority of 63. Another free vote later tonight is expected to approve the use of embryo-screening to create “saviour siblings” suitable to donate umbilical cord blood to sick children.

Expert View

The vote is crucial for science but don't expect immediate medical breakthroughs
Mark Henderson
More
Post a comment
Related Links
Commentary: don't expect miracle cures tomorrow
Brown compromises to save embryo Bill
Religious leaders attack PM over embryo bill
Edward Leigh, Conservative MP for Gainsborough, moving the amendment to ban all admixed embryos, said mingling animal and human DNA crossed an “ultimate boundary”. He said that exaggerated claims were giving patients false hope and that the dangers of the research were unknown.

He said: "In many ways we are like children playing with landmines without any concept of the dangers of the technology that we are handling.”

Mark Simmonds, a shadow health minister, who moved the amendment to ban “true hybrids”, said there was no compelling evidence of their research utility.

Evan Harris, Liberal Democrat MP for Oxford West, challenged those who accepted admixed embryos in principle but rejected “true hybrids” to explain the ethical difference between an embryo that was 99 per cent human and one that was 50 per cent human.

Dawn Primarolo, the Health Minister, agreed: “Once we go down that road it seems illogical to oppose a particular mix.” Ms Primarolo said the shortage of human eggs was the major barrier to embryonic stem cell research. The minister admitted that the Bill “was not a promise” that cures to diseases could be found. “It’s an aspiration that it may.”

The amendment to ban all admixed embryos was defeated by 336 votes to 176. The prohibition on true hybrids was defeated by 286 votes to 223.

The main type of admixed embryo permitted by the Bill are “cytoplasmic hybrids” or “cybrids”, made by moving a human nucleus into an empty animal egg. These are genetically 99.9 per cent human. As well as true hybrids, it also allows chimeras that combine human and animal cells and transgenic human embryos that include a little animal DNA.

The most immediate implication of the Commons vote will be to allow teams at the University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne and King’s College, London, who already hold licences to create a particular type of admixed embryo, to continue their research.

Mon May 19, 2008 2:05 pm
GT Truther

Sleep tight folks... An if its too hard for you to accept.. hey you can always go back to sleep..

Shady

George Bush Senior : Confirmed Reptilian humanoid

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lex2JUriI8A&feature=related

Aileen Wuornos :Confirmed Reptilian humanoid

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dwJSelxDkqY&feature=related

Reptile Woman - UFO Reptilian / Demon Morphing

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mZGh5cCiEF8&feature=related

Reptilian Reporter - FOX NEWS {{AMAZING}}

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RF6vK1w38nk&feature=related

Mon May 19, 2008 2:30 pm
GT Truther

Question a 7.9 Earthquake did this in China?!?!?

Warning Grapic: Thus I'm not making it an image on the forum.

http://standeyo.com/NEWS/08_Pics_of_Day ... .body2.jpg

Damn appearently Looking Glass was down for windexing the lens that day..

Shady

Mon May 19, 2008 3:22 pm
GT Truther

Majestic gets the looking glass to plan out their fortunes for the future.

While YOU get to pick threw their garbage.

But don't worry be Happy! Majestic just saved the future for you.

Happy Garbage picking.

Shady

-------------------------------------------------

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/w ... 958694.ece

Quote:
From The Times
May 19, 2008

Cindy Rosin, one of an increasing number of freegans, finds a bin bag full of discarded bagels outside a bakery in Manhattan

Price rises send New Yorkers delving into dustbins for free food

They are called Freegans — and they want to get to the dustbins of fast-food chains' leftovers before the binmen do

Suzy Jagger in New York

Soaring food prices have led to a growing number of middle-class New Yorkers joining an unusual organisation that “dumpster dives” in rubbish bins for food.

The trash tours form part of a growing movement called “Freegans”, which is rapidly increasing in popularity as New Yorkers find it harder and harder to make ends meet.

Freegans – a name derived from the words “free” and “vegan” – sift through garbage cans and bin bags in the evenings looking to find edible food and discarded items such as shelving or kitchen appliances that can be reused.

Janet Kalish, a high school teacher from Queens and member of the freegan.info movement, which organises dumpster dives and trash tours, told The Times that the numbers were increasing. “We are seeing more people dumpster dive – some people who were not in a position before to worry about food prices and now they have to. We are seeing more people come on our trash tours,” she said.

Ms Kalish said that freegans did not sift through household rubbish – “that really is garbage, you know, half-eaten food and old food” – but through the refuse of New York’s fast-food businesses such as Dunkin’ Donuts, Starbucks, Pret a Manger and the supermarket chains D’Agostino and Gristedes.

“The companies tend to put leftover food in black plastic bags on the sidewalk at about 9 in the evening. About an hour later, the garbagemen come and take it away. We try to get there first. It is not as shocking as it sounds. Once food is in the garbage, it’s just a big bag of food.

“Because it is on the kerb, it’s not on private property so there’s no issue of trespassing,” she added.

Ms Kalish, who said that she did not know how many Freegans there were in New York, insisted that she had never been ill because of food reclaimed from bins, but added that she would always tell new dumpster divers never to touch meat. “It could have gone off and, besides, meat is always more dangerous.” Another freegan, who declined to be named, said: “I’ve always taken five or six packets of sandwiches on my way home from work from the Pret a Manager near the office. There’s nothing disgusting about it. They are sealed sandwich packets. I put them in my bag, eat one myself, offer them to colleagues or friends and give them to homeless people on the subway on the way home. Food is so expensive now, I can’t afford not to. I reckon I save myself $50 [£25] a week from dumpster diving and going through the garbage.”

Ms Kalish added: “Bananas are a real find. You open the bag and you can’t believe what you are seeing – maybe 100 beautiful bananas that have been thrown out probably because the store got a new shipment in and this lot weren’t as fresh.”

Over the past two years Americans have had to contend with soaring food and fuel prices triggered by increased demand for ethanol, the clean biofuel.

Washington has pumped subsidies to American farmers as an incentive to grow grain for producing ethanol, which is made from fermenting corn. As the price of grain rose, the cost of maintaining dairy herds rocketed. Milk prices have doubled in America since 2006, the cost of grain has soared and the rising price of oil has increased distribution costs for other types of food such as fresh fruit and vegetables.

This month, Wal-Mart, the world’s biggest retailer, was forced to ration long-grain rice to protect supplies. It said that businesses such as restaurants were hoarding the grain because they were anxious that the price would continue to rise.

Harvard University estimated last year that Middle America was suffering its worst financial hardship since the 1950s as families were forced to struggle with rising food and fuel costs, tightening credit conditions, sliding residential property prices and soaring healthcare premiums.

Mon May 19, 2008 3:58 pm
GT Truther

I logged in for a first time to Open Minds forum and found 55 messages waiting...The below was one of them.
Supposedly, Victor M. exposes the Serpogate sabotage...Eaglesdisobey members participation is mentioned...Dex
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reproduced from Victor Martinez's List / Stream - 2/3/07
------------------------------------------------------------------------- begins:

http://www.serpo.info/
The PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES of AMERICA [representing the victims
Bill Ryan and Victor Martinez]

vs

RYAN E DUBE
(Address removed by Admin)
AC: (removed by Admin)
DOB: 10-09-1975
SS#: 007-70-XXXX [t/b released later]
Current: June '05 - Feb '07

AND all addresses inclusive beginning with:

RYAN E DUBE
P O Box (removed by Admin)
(Address removed by Admin)
Nov. '95 - June '98

UNindicted Co-Conspirator: STEPHEN BROADBENT, United Kingdom

ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE [Criminal Complaint]:

COUNT 1: CPC 148.9 [California Penal Code as this is where all of his
victims reside]: CRIMINAL IMPERSONATION / PROVIDING FALSE
IDENTIFICATION: During Feb/March 2006, Ryan E Dube and "The Gang of 3"
IMpersonated a former, high-ranking USG official who had been
participating in an officially-sanctioned USG segmented disclosure
program/release of a heretofore highly classified "black world" project
codenamed, "Project SERPO" released to Victor Martinez, the selected
conduit for worldwide release.

They did so by pretending to be a certain "Sylvester McCoglin" [nom de
guerre] switching the ISP provider from lycos.com to yahoo.com.

This covers "any person who FALSELY represents or identifies themselves
as ANOTHER PERSON or as a FICTITIOUS PERSON" done with the sole intent
to evade the proper identification of the person.

COUNT 2: CPC 474: SENDING FALSE MESSAGE BY PHONE, TELEGRAPH or
COMPUTER:
"The Gang of 3" knowingly, willfully, maliciously and with malice
aforethought caused to be sent by telegraph, telephone or computer to
Victor Martinez a FALSE or FORGED message purporting to be from ANOTHER
PERSON. Those who furnish, cause to be furnished, to be delivered
KNOWING the same to be FALSE or FORGED with the intent to DECEIVE,
injure or DEFRAUD another is punishable by IMprisonment in the STATE
PRISON not exceeding one (1) year and by a fine not exceeding $10,000
or
by BOTH.

COUNT 3: CPC 115: ATTEMPT TO RECORD FALSE or FORGED INSTRUMENT: "The
Gang of 3" KNOWingly procured and offered a FALSE and FORGED instrument
to be filed on their Web site ["Reality Uncovered"] and was recorded in
the public domain. For the purposes of prosecution, EACH ACT [e-mail]
of offering a FALSE or forged instrument to be filed, registered or
recorded on their Web site shall be considered a separately punishable
offense.

COUNT 4: CPC: 502.01: PROPERTY USED IN COMPUTER CRIMES; FORFEITURE OF:
"Property subject to forfeiture" means ANY property of the defendant(s)
[Ryan Dube / Stephen Broadbent] that is ILlegal telecommunications
equipment and any of its attendant ["tracing"] SOFTWARE or data
residing
thereon. If their computer(s) were used in committing a violation of or
CONSPIRACY to commit a violation of another computer system [SERPO.org
Web site], then forfeiture of said computer equipment from the criminal
defendants [Dube / Broadbent] shall be effected.

COUNT 5: CPC 502: COMPUTER RELATED CRIMES: Ryan Dube and Stephen
Broadbent tampered, interferred, damaged and gained UNauthorized ACCESS
to lawfully created computer data and Bill Ryan's SERPO.org computer
system via the use of ILLEGALLY INSTALLED COMPUTER TRACING SOFTWARE and
the resulting SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION gleaned from the SERPO.org Web
site.

"ACCESS" means to gain [illegal] entry to instruct or communicate with
the logical, arithmetical or memory function resources of a computer,
computer system or computer network.

"COMPUTER TRACING SOFTWARE" means a set of instructions that, when
executed in actual or modified form, cause a computer system TO PERFORM
SPECIFIED FUNCTIONS on behalf of the invading, snooping and UNwelcome
party [Dube/Broadbent].

"SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION" includes ALL information pertaining to the
design, construction, classification, implementation, use or
modification of a computer system of which INFORMATION IS NOT GENERALLY
AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC.

Therefore, it is alleged that Ryan Dube and Stephen Broadbent:

a) KNOWingly accessed and withOUT permission the SERPO.org Web site to
devise and executed a scheme or artiface to defraud and DECEIVE [Bill]
Ryan AND wrongfully gained control of his Web site's property and/or
DATA;

b) KNOWingly accessed and withOUT permission made use of ANY of [Bill]
Ryan's DATA and took or made COPIES of any SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION
whether it was existing internal or external to the computer;

c) KNOWingly and withOUT permission disrupts or CAUSES the disruption
of
computer services, or causes the DENIAL of computer services [DNS
attack
on the SERPO.org Web site] to an authorized user of a computer,
computer
system or computer network [the general public who visits the SERPO.org
Web site in droves];

d) KNOWingly and withOUT permission provides and assists [illegal]
access to any computer system;

e) KNOWingly introduces any computer CONTAMINANT ["tracing software"]
into any computer, computer system or computer network;

f) KNOWingly and withOUT permission uses the Internet domain [SERPO.org
Web site] name of another individual [Bill Ryan] or entity [SERPO.org]
in connection with the sending of one (1) or more electronic mail
messages [e-mail] and thereby causes DAMAGES to a computer, computer
system or computer netwrok.

PUNISHMENT: Any person(s) who violate any provisions of this section
and
its said subdivisions [above] is punished by a fine not exceeding
$10,000 and/or by imprisonment in the STATE PRISION between 16
(sixteen)
months - three (3) YEARS.

CIRCUMSTANCES IN MITIGATION:

1) Bill Ryan provided Stephen Broadbent the pass/codewords/usernames to
the "control panel" to his SERPO.org Web site because he trusted
Broadbent/Dube and asked for their assistance in constructing his Web
site.

2) Victor Martinez willingly provided the first ANONYMOUS e-mail to the
"Gang of 3" via the IMPOSTOR ANONYMOUS and his WebTV e-mail system was
NOT hacked.

CIRCUMSTANCES IN AGGRAVATION:

1) The access to the SERPO.org Web site was TERMINATED when victim Bill
Ryan no longer needed their services and went their own separate ways
after a falling out.

Dube/Broadbent's continuing to surreptitiously access Bll Ryan's Web
site could be compared to someone continuing to trespass into your home
long AFTER your IMPLIED PERMISSION to do so was REVOKED upon your
return
from vacation.

2) ANY and ALL communications between me and the IMPOSTOR ANONYMOUS --
on behalf of "The Gang 3" -- were done under FALSE PRETENSES and not
only was it ILLEGAL on all of their parts, but this is NOT the way
good,
solid investigative work in this field is done ... this was stooping to
the lowest common denominator by these common, petty, sub-human,
low-life CRIMINALS: Ryan E Dube and Stephen Broadbent.

3) On or about Thursday, October 5, 2006 @ ~3:02 p.m. PST, Stephen
Broadbent in collusion, collaboration and acting in concert with his
partner in crime, Ryan E Dube, launched a SENTIENT ATTACK ["mail bomb"]
against my personal e-mail address of: VictorGM@webtv.net sending me
5,443 1-kilobyte e-mail messages in a nonstop, continuous 25-hr period
from the AdultServer.com Web site.

I spoke with both the owner and inhouse computer technician and they
explained that Broadbent/Dube had sent out a "robot" looking for
weaknesses in various online computer networks that did mass, bulk
mailings. They found and isolated the weakness in their system,
"patched
it" and offered their sincere apologies for the great inconvenience I
suffered.

Clearly, this was an ILLEGAL, CRIMINAL ACT carried out in concert by
both of them. The online grapevine revealed they were "ENTERTAINED" by
their online shenanigans .... will one (1) of them be similarly
"ENTERTAINED" by today's outing of their intimate private and personal
histories including their extended families?!

VERDICTS:

Count 1: GUILTY

Count 2: GUILTY

Count 3: GUILTY [MISdemeanor only; said forged instruments seeped into
the public domain]

Count 4: NOT guilty [UNable to prove THEIR computers were actually
used]

Count 5: GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS and THEIR SUBDIVISIONS

POSSIBLE CO-CONSPIRATORS IN THE RYAN DUBE COMPUTER CRIME SYNDICATE:

(names removed by Admin)

HEREBY ORDERED: That a specialized unit within the DOD commence at my
direction and sole discretion -- with all deliberate speed --
"full-field background investigations" on ALL said defendants to be
delivered to this court no later than Friday, March 30, 2007 for PUBLIC
RELEASE.

MEMORANDUM FOR THE RECORD: The owners at "Reality Uncovered" seem to
have taken great pride and pleasure in not only "uncovering reality"
(as
they see it), but in also delving into the PERSONAL, PRIVATE LIVES of
those "behind the scenes" working hard to bring disclosure forth. Let's
see how THEY like now when the tables are TURNED ON THEM and they get a
[badly needed] dose of their own medicine including PHONE CALLS to
their
EMPLOYERS and IN-LAWS!

– PRESIDING UFO WORLD COURT JUDGE, VICTOR MARTINEZ

Sworn, signed and subscribed on this "Black Friday" of March 2, 2007

E-N-T-E-R-T-A-I-N-M-E-N-T-! –

NOTE: View ALL reference/source material used in assembling this piece
at very BOTTOM.
AN EMBARRASSED, SHAMED and DISGRACED RYAN E DUBE PICTURED IN DRAMATIC
COURTROOM MOMENT ONLY SECONDS AFTER "GUILTY" VERDICTS ARE READ! Click
below to view highly disturbing photo:

http://artfiles.art.com/images/-/Davis/ ... 74369.jpeg

© 2007 The Associated Press

E-N-T-E-R-T-A-I-N-I-N-G-! –
"REALITY UNCOVERED" COMPLETE 'FORUM FREAK' MELTDOWN ... READ ALL
ABOUT
IT RIGHT HERE!

http://lucianarchy.proboards21.com/inde ... 1172759449

http://lucianarchy.proboards21.com/inde ... ojectserpo

The song has ended but the melody lingers on....
LEGEND:

RyGuy = RYAN E DUBE

Zep Tepi = STEVE BROADBENT aka "Tacitus Monroe"

Centrist = WAYNE C JAESCHKE, Jr

speaking in the first person [narrator speaking in a mixture of the
active and passive voice] = SHAWNNA LYNNE CONNOLLY - SITMAN - HICKNEY

CHOICE EXCERPTS:

As outlined by Bill Ryan in an e-mail Zep Tepi posted on RU on December
20, 2006, when Bill gave Zep Tepi access to the Serpo.org control
panel,
he also gave him access to any email communications to
contact@serpo.org. This is important to remember as it shows quite
clearly how Zep Tepi had convinced Bill Ryan that he could trust him.

REALITY CHECK: This is also how Zep Tepi aka Tacitus Monroe was able to
hijack the recent pictures.

CRITICAL MASS: Manipulation of trust is the central tactic used by both
Zep and Ryguy, as will become self-evident. Zep's December 20, 2006 RU
post confirming his access to: contact@serpo.org

During this period of time, Centrist, Zep Tepi, Ryguy and I continued
our MSN conversations. Lots of e-mails were flying back and forth fast
and furious. In the course of one exchange, Zep Tepi claims he made a
huge mistake. This "mistake" marked the end of our work as a team.

Apparently when Zep was forwarding an e-mail from Centrist to Ryguy,
his
e-mail program automatically entered Bill Ryan's e-mail address instead
of Ryguy. Zep hit "send" and the rest is history. The "Black Friday"
e-mail from Centrist was now in Bill Ryan's hands. Bill Ryan has
publicly stated that he believes Zep sent this e-mail to him
intentionally.

Jaeschke, aided by Broadbent, Dube and a fourth ATS member, Shawnna
Connolly, had first unearthed the names "Sylvester McCoglin" and the
e-mail address thewizardofzin@lycos.com by covert means and then
utilized them to successfully deceive Victor Martinez.

To their credit, Broadbent and Dube took the initiative to contact me
after realizing that Jaeschke's agenda was NOT as he had first
presented
it, i.e., to honestly investigate the Serpo releases. Instead, it had
become clear to them that he was intent on discrediting the story --
and
myself -- by any means possible.

(The "Black Friday" message referenced in this e-mail is a release
Jaeschke sent to Victor intent on ruining the careers of myself and
Rick
Doty. Victor never posted it.)

What I believe occurred is that Zep Tepi was, in fact, playing both
sides of this game and wanted Centrist out of the picture. Because of
this, Bill Ryan trusted Zep Tepi even more.

Once ATS closed the Serpo thread, the Serpo discussion moved to a new
forum created by lucianarchy called "Open Minds." Lucianarchy (aka
Bren/Admin) alluded to the involvement of Kit Green, Rick Doty and Bob
Collins in the forum which seemed to draw anyone who wanted to believe.

While Ryguy -- always playing the diplomat [and who] has portrayed
himself as a person of integrity -- his actions seem to reveal
something
else.

He intentionally plotted to endear himself to the OM moderators and
Admin such that he was asked to join the forum staff as a moderator. Of
course, Ryguy made it clear to us in chat that he was doing this to
infiltrate their forum and obtain any information he could.

Once Ryguy was in, it wasn't long before he brought Zep Tepi in. All of
this was done with the sole purpose to infiltrate and obtain
information. Both Ryguy and Zep Tepi said whatever they needed to say
and did whatever they needed to do to successfully infiltrate.

Also during this time, both Ryguy and Zep Tepi have multiple one-on-one
communications with Bill Ryan. This, of course, was done for the sole
purpose to obtain whatever inside information they could from Bill.

PSYCHO PROFILE: This "manipulation of trust" method of "research" is
standard operating procedure for both Zep and Ryguy.

So let's summarize what we have so far:

– Zep Tepi obtains access to the Serpo.org control panel -- which
gives him the ability to monitor e-mail communications. To make this
easier on himself, he INSERTS A SCRIPT [emphasis mine] to notify him
when information arrives.

– Zep Tepi forwards an e-mail he received from Centrist to Bill Ryan
and claims it was an accident that occurred when he was actually trying
to forward it to Ryguy.

– Ryguy and Zep Tepi manipulated trust, and infiltrated the OM forum
to obtain information by saying whatever needed to be said to get in.

It was at this point that I acquired ownership of

http://www.serpo.info/

with the help of friends at eaglesdisobey.org.

Now, Zep had a different idea about how to expose those behind the
Serpo
story. He wanted to force those behind the Serpo saga to come forth.
His
method was to create a persona ...

TACITUS MONROE = STEPHEN BROADBENT = "Steve Zep Tepi"

Here is the e-mail from Zep/Tacitus where he is asking us to check the
IP headers to be sure they CAN'T be traced.

And on April 23, 2006, Tacitus sent this to those calling the shots
behind the Serpo releases: Christopher 'Kit' Green, Hal Puthoff, and
Rick Doty - Zep/Tacitus e-mail with Serpo.info link

Known for his use of Latin, TM grew quite unpopular with what is now
known as the "Team of 5" behind Serpo. The "Team of 5" consists of:

° Christopher 'Kit' Green, MD

° Harold Puthoff

° Richard C. Doty

° Victor Martinez

° Bill Ryan

'Kit' Green was obviously taking the lead on handling "Tacitus." For an
inside look at the Team of 5 -- I've uploaded all of their e-mails that
were obtained by Zep via his access to the contact@serpo.org Web site
and shared with Ryguy and me.

You be the judge of who is pulling the strings.

– SHAWNNA [end]
[IT WAS VICTOR MARTINEZ and RICK DOTY all along, of course, working off
that ol' dusty sci-fi novel that Doty began writing y-e-a-r-s ago!]
SOURCES USED for this EXPOSITORY from my IMMENSE personal home library:

1) 2006 CALIFORNIA PENAL CODE - UNABRIDGED CALIFORNIA EDITION, ISBN#

2) 2006 CALIFORNIA CRIMINAL LAW and EVIDENCE, ISBN# 156325090X

3) CALIFORNIA CRIMINAL CODES, 3rd ed., ISBN# 1928916244

4) PRISONERS' SELF-HELP LITIGATION MANUAL, 3rd ed., ISBN# 0379212129

5) Merriam Webster's DICTIONARY of LAW, ISBN# 0877796041

6) THE CRIMINAL LAW HANDBOOK: KNOW YOUR RIGHTS, SURVIVE THE SYSTEM, 8th
ed., ISBN# 1413305148

7) REPRESENT YOURSELF IN COURT: HOW TO PREPARE and TRY A WINNING CASE,
3rd ed., ISBN# 0873376110

8) PARALEGAL PRACTICE and PROCEDURE: A PRACTICAL GUIDE FOR THE LEGAL
ASSISTANT, 3rd ed. ISBN# 0131085646

9) THE STREET LAW HANDBOOK: SURVIVING SEX, DRUGS and PETTY CRIME, ISBN#

10) CRIMINAL RECORDS BOOK: THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO THE LEGAL USE OF
CRIMINAL RECORDS, ISBN# 1889150282

11) HOW TO WIN AN ARGUMENT: SUREFIRE STRATEGIES FOR GETTING YOUR POINT
ACROSS, 2nd ed., ISBN# 1567314430

12) HOW TO WIN EVERY ARGUMENT: AN INTRODUCTION TO CRITICAL THINKING,
ISBN# 1567313302

13) ARGUMENTATIVE ESSAY, ISBN# 1572228407 Bar ® Charts International

14) THE ASSOCIATED PRESS STYLEBOOK and BRIEFING ON MEDIA LAW, SLANDER
and LIBEL, 34th ed., ISBN# 0465004881

15) The FACTS on FILE WRITER's LIBRARY: GUIDE to RESEARCH, ISBN#

16) THE CRIMINAL MIND: A WRITER's GUIDE TO FORENSIC PSYCHOLOGY, ISBN#

17) KLEPTOMANIA: THE COMPULSION TO STEAL ... WHAT CAN BE DONE? ISBN#
088282158X [NOTE: This extends to the THEFT of proprietary
intellectual
property off of someone's computer.]

18) PRYING EYES: PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY FROM PEOPLE WHO SELL TO YOU,
SNOOP
ON YOU and STEAL
FROM YOU, ISBN# 0375720936

19) PREVENTING IDENTITY THEFT for Dummies, ISBN# 0764573365

20) REAL U GUIDE TO IDENTITY THEFT, ISBN# 1932999019

21) YOU ... ARE GOING TO PRISON! ISBN# 1893626229

22) BEHIND BARS: SURVIVING PRISON, ISBN# 0028643518

23) NOTORIOUS PRISIONS: AN INSIDE LOOK AT THE WORLD's MOST FEARED
INSTITUTIONS, ISBN# 1592285821

24) WHEN PRISONERS COME HOME: PAROLE and PRISONER REENTRY, ISBN#
019516086X

25) PRISON NATION: THE WAREHOUSING OF AMERICA's POOR, ISBN# 0415935385

26) THE ENCYCLOPEDIA OF AMERICAN PRISONS, ISBN# 0816050724

27) FAUX PAS: A NO-NONSENSE GUIDE TO WORDS and PHRASES FROM OTHER
LANGUAGES

28) LATIN FOR THE ILLITERATI, ISBN# 0415917751

29) MOTA BENE: A GUIDE TO FAMILIAR LATIN QUOTES and PHRASES, ISBN#

30) LATIN QUIPS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS, ISBN# 0760725381

31) SCAMS, SHAMS and FLIMFLAMS: FROM KING TUT TO ELVIS LIVES! ISBN#
« Last Edit: Mar 2, 2007, 6:12pm by admin » Link to Post - Back to Top - Report this post Logged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Imagine: http://ufo-disclosure.blogspot.com

greatwaller
Member Of Honour

Writer on Serpo & UFO Historian

Re: Serpogate! - Victor exposes the sabotage!
« Reply #1 on Mar 2, 2007, 6:05pm »

I just received a copy of the above libel via Mr. Victor Martinez massive and enlightened mailing list.

Cheers,
Greatwaller

PS: Love live the Serpo Story and those who ardently support it.
Hence, the Serpo Story is not over until it is finally over - one way or another!

Link to Post - Back to Top - Report this post Logged

JakeReason
Co-Administrator

Admin Team

You must dive in to see it all.

« Reply #2 on Mar 2, 2007, 6:21pm »

I don't think Victor is kidding around on this one.

Oh but Zep/Ry have friends who will back them. Or did they just loose them all?

Oh doesn't matter, I just remembered, they con their friends too.

Link to Post - Back to Top - Report this post Logged

God does not play dice with the Universe. We are being recreated by the moment. We've only just begun.

krazyken
Member of High Respect

"I've never seen anything that can compare to this!"

« Reply #3 on Mar 2, 2007, 8:28pm »

Very nice!! Now maybe we can get on with the entertainment! LOL

KK
« Last Edit: Mar 2, 2007, 8:31pm by krazyken » Link to Post - Back to Top - Report this post Logged

Amos 8:11 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD: KJV

Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].

bones
Founding Contributor

« Reply #4 on Mar 3, 2007, 3:00am »

Quote:
[IT WAS VICTOR MARTINEZ and RICK DOTY all along, of course, working off
that ol' dusty sci-fi novel that Doty began writing y-e-a-r-s ago!]

Victor has made this claim before.

Question is: Do we believe him...or not?

One primary problem I have with that scenario is that Victor is a stickler for proper grammar. This would mean that his past education would include at least minimal training in creative writing. The Serpo story does not hold up too well from the pov of an author of fiction. A number of very basic mistakes were made throughout the 'story' that even a complete novice would have avoided. Victor doesn't appear to be a novice when it comes to the art and science of writing. Even in editing another person's manuscript he would have caught those basic mistakes and pointed them out to the author...repeatedly and often. IF this is a work of fiction, certain mistakes were made that almost any storyteller would have avoided even in the first outline or rough draft.

As I've said in a previous post about this, the most obvious mistake is that the "author" of the Serpo story seemed to have become confused over which of his primary characters were which. I can see such mistakes, perhaps, being made in a daily logbook, especially if you have six different things running through your mind at the same time. Keeping an accurate daily logbook, month after month, year after year, is much more difficult than you might think. No matter how disciplined or well-educated and well-trained you are, inconsistencies 'creep' in. In the military, you are not allowed correct those mistakes twenty four hours after the entry, let alone months and years later. You can add comments to the next logbook entry, saying that you screwed up in the last entry, but that's about it. You can't scratch it out or use white out. It is what it is. (If you do make such a correction, you'll be standing tall on someone's carpet explaining why you did it.)

To accept that a person with Victor's background allowed such a confusion of the primary characters to go unchallenged in an author's manuscript is beyond belief. Especially with the reports (and acknowledgments) that Victor was correcting errors in grammar and punctuation in the text of some of the releases.

Victor knows more than he is letting on here, and I'm not at all certain that it has to do with a work of unpublished fiction authored by Mr. Doty.

...but... I could be wrong. Victor could be an incompetent editor who has a Machiavellian urge to play games with people he's never met and never will meet.

Occam's Razor doesn't seem to definitively answer these questions for me.

I need more input.

Mon May 19, 2008 5:18 pm
GT Truther

Post its funny, ya know
nice post dex
its funny to see the slurpo folks come unglued
they deserve it

impo, its also funnny to see shady come unglued.

why? because he thinks he's somebody.
that's dangerous ground to tread.
he's a nobody
just like you or me

the internet is not magic
it is merely a notepad recording who you think you
are

the sideslappers are the folks who up until they got internet access
accepteded their nobodyness
and them blossomed
into fragrant?
delusion
right here on the grande notepad for
all to see

its definately better than judge judy
in a few short minutes i can read
shady
don
nancy
about 15 cranked up yobs at glop

and then turn to all the brainwasking
on cnn
fox
etc

no how could i forget the
arcetectorious of heaven
uncle john
i always read him most
assidously
i mean
acidofolously
or
imcomparatively
he gets the door prize
but is actually not very delusional
so i have little apprehension about poking fun at him
he take s a joke well
he's seen jerry flying
me too
that makes one kynder
oops
ya had to be there

Mon May 19, 2008 5:40 pm
GT Truther

The Reality Uncovered folks did more damage to them selves then to the Serpo Story. Thats the sad part of it all plus they really really damaged the reputation of the internet age ufo investigator..

But I think that was the intent all along.

An notice the Reality Uncovered folks have COMPLETELY disappeared the board has been dead for months.

Shady

Mon May 19, 2008 6:35 pm
GT Truther

Post SERPO/OPRES
I'm told the "Reality Uncovered" forum was mainly for those folks who were banned from ATS and GLP, usually at the same time. With more context, I could be disabused of this position.

Also, for those not reading carefully; in Dex's post, the reference to "eaglesdisobey.org" references the site now known as "Wyzwyrld", operated by our good friend Wyzyrd, and not to be confused with the later eaglesdisobey.net, known colloquially as 'SNEDs' to distinguish them from the site Kate (WhiteRabbit) initially set up as a home for this 'Golden Thread'.

SERPO. OPRES. OPeration RESearch. "A test case to see how gullible the 'lunatic fringe' is."

Shawnna conducted a great investigation.

Side note: The first time I received a virus was from an email named "toppan166..." back in late 2002, when I was starting to receive emails from 'inside' Dan's projects. Not that long ago I learned that is Rick Doty's email address, though I couldn't swear to the ISP that hosted it.

Mon May 19, 2008 9:37 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Caspa? Please, no. No wine before its time. Not ready- understand?

Uncle John here: I've been trying to figure out the significance of this post from yesterday.

It doesn't seem to be connected to anything else?

That was followed by this cryptic post from dan

dan wrote:
Fran...

Please summon Brian to my office immediately. I do not want a call, I want to see him in person. This is in reference to unauthorized photos of me which were displayed. I am not "coming down" on you about it, I understand your motives, but Owl knows better than to ever issue such srv images. I was praying in the last sequence.

Reference Voynich...

This is one of the very few times in my life where I almost wish I had lied about the original images which were stolen from me and made public without my permission. There are few items over which I would rather die to keep secret than expose to the public. I made a serious error (yes I make them just like everybody else - duh, right?) in ever commenting on the images. It's my fault that I told the truth about it.

I know the public will be reading this, and am saying it anyway because it's just the way it must be for "safety."

There is a reason why I have a piece of guardian angel artwork positioned above the Voynich folio on my office wall.

I opened my mouth and told the truth, before I had seen part of it, and now I would rather be called names about it, knowing certain "things!"

It shall be, from this moment forward, and no matter what I am called, the policy of the Eagles Team not to comment on the contents of the Voynich Manuscript. The Eagles Team is to consider this as hot of a potato as the Lunar issue. Let the few make all the inane noise they want, as no matter what is said or done: it's worth it!

Caspa, it contains such dangerous information, going to prison or being executed would be preferable to disclosing it. (I say this so the public understands the depth of the seriousness.) If placed before a court, I will not lie, but I will refuse to (i.e. not) disclose it for any reason. Place it in the same category as the Moon, and NatSec military issues such as the aircraft and weapons systems at Groom.

I don't want to say that people should regard it as a fraudulent document, as that would be disinformation, but I will say that everyone is probably better off believing it is not real, or if someone makes a better case for its lack of validity, so much the better.

(I will tell the truth and say the contents I am protecting have NOTHING to do with a Nibiru-like object, as in a "Planet X," an impact event, a likely transition to T2, protection of any of the former 12 or 33 or their societies, me or anyone I know, nor the "end of the world." 'No one knows the day or the hour. It's something else and it has nothing to do with me, personally, as in "during my lifetime.")

Please, "No!" When I said to you the annotations to Folio 21 were not dangerous, I meant it in the context of you seeing it. I never intended you to post it. I apologize to you for the miscommunication, and to the public about the cryptic nature of this post.

With this, that is the way it must FOREVER stand.

Mon May 19, 2008 10:27 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Paycheck, Remember the Future.. Is the key in my opinion. What Brian/Owl did was a firing offense..

Shady

UncleJohn wrote:
marci wrote:
Caspa? Please, no. No wine before its time. Not ready- understand?

Uncle John here: I've been trying to figure out the significance of this post from yesterday.

It doesn't seem to be connected to anything else?

That was followed by this cryptic post from dan

dan wrote:
Fran...

Please summon Brian to my office immediately. I do not want a call, I want to see him in person. This is in reference to unauthorized photos of me which were displayed. I am not "coming down" on you about it, I understand your motives, but Owl knows better than to ever issue such srv images. I was praying in the last sequence.

Reference Voynich...

This is one of the very few times in my life where I almost wish I had lied about the original images which were stolen from me and made public without my permission. There are few items over which I would rather die to keep secret than expose to the public. I made a serious error (yes I make them just like everybody else - duh, right?) in ever commenting on the images. It's my fault that I told the truth about it.

I know the public will be reading this, and am saying it anyway because it's just the way it must be for "safety."

There is a reason why I have a piece of guardian angel artwork positioned above the Voynich folio on my office wall.

I opened my mouth and told the truth, before I had seen part of it, and now I would rather be called names about it, knowing certain "things!"

It shall be, from this moment forward, and no matter what I am called, the policy of the Eagles Team not to comment on the contents of the Voynich Manuscript. The Eagles Team is to consider this as hot of a potato as the Lunar issue. Let the few make all the inane noise they want, as no matter what is said or done: it's worth it!

Caspa, it contains such dangerous information, going to prison or being executed would be preferable to disclosing it. (I say this so the public understands the depth of the seriousness.) If placed before a court, I will not lie, but I will refuse to (i.e. not) disclose it for any reason. Place it in the same category as the Moon, and NatSec military issues such as the aircraft and weapons systems at Groom.

I don't want to say that people should regard it as a fraudulent document, as that would be disinformation, but I will say that everyone is probably better off believing it is not real, or if someone makes a better case for its lack of validity, so much the better.

(I will tell the truth and say the contents I am protecting have NOTHING to do with a Nibiru-like object, as in a "Planet X," an impact event, a likely transition to T2, protection of any of the former 12 or 33 or their societies, me or anyone I know, nor the "end of the world." 'No one knows the day or the hour. It's something else and it has nothing to do with me, personally, as in "during my lifetime.")

Please, "No!" When I said to you the annotations to Folio 21 were not dangerous, I meant it in the context of you seeing it. I never intended you to post it. I apologize to you for the miscommunication, and to the public about the cryptic nature of this post.

With this, that is the way it must FOREVER stand.

Mon May 19, 2008 10:43 pm
GT Truther

I'm puzzled as to why they post such 'secret' stuff on a public access forum? And then admonish each other with cryptic coded messages on the same forum, dropping little tantalising hints about their secret doings/trips? What do their average public members make of it all, I wonder? Surely stuff they should be posting by private mails? :?

Tue May 20, 2008 2:46 am
GT Truther

Post Mitigating the Bamboozlement
The Ferret wrote:
I'm puzzled as to why they post such 'secret' stuff on a public access forum? And then admonish each other with cryptic coded messages on the same forum, dropping little tantalising hints about their secret doings/trips? What do their average public members make of it all, I wonder? Surely stuff they should be posting by private mails? :?

This is one of the major issues many have had over the years since they were "allowed" to post "publicly" (meaning since the founding of SNEDs). Even when it comes to such "inane" things as notifying each other when they "get in"......posting "Call me when you get in!", as if the forum is better than voicemail. I'm surprised they don't announce when they have a bowel movement, as so much of the back-and-forth really could be done much better via phone. In fact, these kind of "communications", mixing "inane" matters with "Top Secret code stuff" on-thread, to either confuse the public or over-awe them with how "in-the-know" they are and by implication how "out-the-know" the public is. I call it 'The D&M Show', because it's more often than not a case of "throwing leaves" and ultimately much adieu about nothing.

Regarding the movie "Paycheck"; shortly after the movie first came out, a "raven" (which could just as well have been Dan or Marci themselves) sent a list of parallels between the movie and Dan's life, after I had remarked openly about the poignant moment towards the end of the film that zoomed in on a watch and lotus plant. Apparently the number on the train that Ben Affleck takes is the same as Dan's apartment number, and of course there is a "Looking Glass" device that is used by the rich corporate impresario (modeled perhaps on David Rockefeller) to see into the future. It seems they want to flog this particular meme to engender a renewed sense of drama for some reason. The admonishment not to do something just yet is a statement intended for public consumption, for show, when a phone-call to the apartment 200 yards away would convey a truthful statement much better.

I particularly highlight the continuing condescension in the choice of words Dan -- "Apostle to the apostles, guru of Unity!" -- uses to describe others, such as "Let the few make all the inane noise they want....". Translation: anyone that persists in asking probing questions about this issue is "inane". (For the record, I haven't pressed the issue of the Voynich, though others here have, and for good reason. I and my game Dodeccamente were allegedly mentioned in the document. As an historic predicter of the future it simply hasn't resonated with me, despite what I was told in the past.)

Last but not least; notice how Dan makes a comparison between this VM and the "issue of the Moon"....."the Lunar issue", and the "aircraft and weapons systems at Groom". I would say it's because it's one of those bamboozling mechanisms the so-called "STS" ETs (the Selfish/Satanic ETs that pose as the 'good guys', the same way the pedophiliac devil-worshipping priests pose as 'good guys') have used to convince the elites that they can escape the effects of the poleshift by 'giving' them aerodynamic technology and showing them their bases on the back side of the Moon. Nothing more. Our 'PTB' are slowly coming to the conclusion they've been 'had' and want to mitigate the effects of their lies on the public.

Tue May 20, 2008 9:46 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

According to Burisch

A. He’s under 24/7 Cam Watch. Since his retirement though he’s won the right to shut them off but not remove them and the audio runs 24/7
B. On the other end those Cam’s are monitored 24/7 By either Owl or Mongrel or in some cases Marci. And their base of operations is somewhere near by for if there is the slightest trouble Owl, Mongrel or Marci or on the scene. With need be guns drawn.

We know Marci lives in the same apartment complex as Burisch
Given the amount of time Owl and Mongrel apparently stay on duty at he montior stations. It is logical the too have an apartment for Location #1 in the same apartment complex. (Location Two btw is Deb Burisch’s phone book listed apartment 1 ½ blocks down. This location most likely is where she keeps their girls and true family residence, Location #2 is most likely not cam‘ed but in constant radio contact to monitor room.)

Now.

Given that they are all in Radio and Visual Contact with each other at all times.

If Burisch needs something or needs to discuss ‘shop’ with the rest of them all he would have to do.. Anyone?

Either speak out loud in his location or pick up a note pad with his request to the cam or use a walki talki or even a cell phone. An they’d all come a running. But given the cam’s have audio as well as visual feed chances are Burisch would simply need to voice his order.

Example:

When Don and Toni received that supposed Majestic Apology. Burisch simply went over to the cam pulled off the cover and had the moment filmed. The Audio was already running and presumably for security sake runs 24/7.

When Burisch, Marci, Owl, Mongral and the rest get on at Sned’s and start talking in code speak. ITS FOR THE PUBLICS Consumption an act, a show, a play.

Because if its not. It shows:

A. They are scattered across the entire city of Las Vegas.
B. They have no way of communicating with each other then by way of the internet.
C. Their only form of communications is threw a unsecured public internet. Which would negate their claim that they are with Majestic to begin with.

IF

They are with Majestic

Then what your seeing preformed nightly in Sned’s is psy-op disinformation They want you to see the communication and believe its coming from Majestic. Thus adding a air of false legitimacy to their claim.

Shady

Sherlock Holmes and Watson in the 21st Century:

"I say Holmes when are we going to go outside. You've been at this case for weeks and not left the den."

The Ferret wrote:

Tue May 20, 2008 10:17 am
GT Truther

Post Cryptic messages and funny farms
Shady Groves wrote:
Dr. Josef Mengele

Dr Dan Burisch

Whats the difference?

Not much in my estimatation..

Yea isn't that right Herr Doctor Burisch..

Yea keep delievering those Care Packages to the Homeless Shelters Dan.. Given your track record with Majestic. Chances are your looking for some new Human Test Subjects and have something injected in that food for the homeless.. Some new experiment you want to watch the progress of.

Shady

Dan_B is righteously "moral" and he's doing all these good deeds after working for an organisation that was frankly amoral -- so you can understand in a sense why he's compensating here. I don't think he's morally ambivalent, he is a man of conscience -- but this may have been undermined by coercion, physical violence and other events he was exposed to over the years while he was a card-carrying member of Majestic, that drew him reluctantly in the opposite direction that he wanted to go. I certainly wouldn't have wanted to have been in his position then, but you do what you have to and occasionally make unethical choices to survive -- and make it through the day. Dan may have come out of the other end a tad warped, hence the games, the lies and the character assassinations, but he's a survivor, unlike many of his colleagues in the Project Aquarius Team. Ultimately, if any of us had been in Dan_B's situation while he was in Majestic, then none of us would have come out of it smelling like roses.

The Ferret wrote:
I'm puzzled as to why they post such 'secret' stuff on a public access forum? And then admonish each other with cryptic coded messages on the same forum, dropping little tantalising hints about their secret doings/trips? What do their average public members make of it all, I wonder? Surely stuff they should be posting by private mails? Confused

The Ferret, to add to what Don's said, it comes across to me as a private injoke -- they get a kick from it, no doubt. It keeps the viewer guessing and "tuning in" and those involved in the cryptic messaging a sense of power over the members of the public nosing into sneds.

Tue May 20, 2008 10:23 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next