It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 8:23 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 4.0 2008 
GT Truther

Post Re: according to...
Brightstar and Waterlady put it best in my opinion they both said that Dan and Marci are nothing more then attension seeking child like personalities.

Its true!

This forum was going two months without mentioning them at all. The conversation flow had turned elsewhere and was developing into a grand conversation.

Then came the Kevin Smith Show. Where the public for the first time got a chance to state their opinion of dan and marci threw open lines.

Low and behold! What is the first thing dan and marci do after being on the show.

They attack this forum and its members for some how being responsable for them being laughed at.

They want attension nothing more. They want to be talked about constantly even if its negitive.

Two little childern on the play ground:

"Hi we're Dan and Marci! Watch us now Watch us we're special and important!... Your not watching!... Se watch us dance and play in the sandbox... YOUR NOT Watching.... See we're on the swings.. Weeeee.. YOUR NOT WATCHING!.. " Trantrum.. Fit Trantrum..

Shady

Dondep wrote:
ubleck wrote:
yes, they are tired of the constant spew of vitriol their way. who wouldn't be.

Yet they continue dishing it out, when mature adults would've ignored any dissent from afar if they really WERE telling the truth. You make it sound like this came out of nowhere, ubleck, when in reality it was they (perhaps not Dan himself in the beginning, though he was supposedly "in charge" of the operation) who in many cases instigated it. On top of that, and this is key; Dan knowingly took it upon himself to play the role of bagman, knowing full well what would come his way if he carried a false message from his superiors, as if we are to take his word for what happened at these Tau-9 and OF-9 treaties. Knowing full well how often and nefariously those same superiors have lied to Dan, and hence lied to us, he would have known what to expect.

ubleck wrote:
yes, they fucked some folks around. who wouldn't what with all the constant rediculous pestering about inane things like the 'end of the world'. no one, i repeat, no one, knows when the end of the world is coming. not maj, not you, not i.

Not at all true, ubleck. That sounds like parroting the party line "don't worry, be happy, have a Corona on the beach and let the poor bums suffer 'cuz there's nothing we can do about it", when in reality Dan DOES know more than he lets on, even now. And to say it's "ridiculous pestering about inane things" when it comes to the issue of our near-annihilation because Dan's superiors are afraid to tell the world the FULL TRUTH of what they know, is tantamount to conspiracy to genocide. A role you seem to enjoy, a role without responsibility. You also seem to ignore the issue of people that are/were around/above Dan informing us (me particularly) of Dan and Marci's intentions, 'secret websites', movements and projects, (which they cheerfully would then prove themselves), who would ALSO tell me that Dan was being used to DISINFORM us, to DISTRACT us from the issue of the "incoming planet". Apparently you haven't read the 'Blackbird Files' as it doesn't fit your paradigm.

You remind me of the old adage about the Lutheran pastor in Nazi Germany who kept quiet when the Nazis took the Jews away. "I'm no Jew, nothing for me to worry about." Then they took the homosexuals away, and you told yourself "I'm no homosexual, nothing for me to worry about". The same went for the Catholic priest and the folks found harboring Jews, etc., and in every case it was "not my problem, I'm going down to the beach with a six-pack of Corona". Maybe they wouldn't come for you in any case, as you don't speak up when the nastiness was invented out of whole cloth. You kept quiet when others were unecessarily slandered and attacked, telling yourself and trying to tell others here that it was only in response to attacks on them.

MAJ was told, not "the date", but that "it" was coming and roughly when. That was in fact the reason they were brought into existence. It has nothing to do with the Ganesh Particle, or the subsequent Lotus Protocol, or "free energy", or the emissions of the solfeggio, etc. "It" was the reason the Bilderberg group (which incidentally hears alot about The D&M Show) was formed, as many of the same people that accompanied Ike to that infamous meeting in Feb. '54 then attended the subsequent meeting three months later at the Hotel Bilderberg.

ubleck wrote:
it comes like a thief in the night. for all of us. all of us, regardless of what you have heard.
it is the great leveler. doesn't care what you believe. strictly physics.

Not exactly true; in fact that's a very disengenuous argument. It's a perfect example of your shoulder-shrugging avoidance of responsibility position. It won't come "like a thief in the night", though the rest of your statement is quite true. There's no guarantee; it IS the 'great leveller', and you're absolutely right that it's strictly physics. The difference, the key difference, is whether you are aware of it, and can take steps to reduce the likelihood of your own insanity and likelihood of an horrific death. Knowing about it means you can prepare yourself and loved ones. Knowing about it means you can learn to take responsibility for your brethren, your community; it gives you the opportunity to hope for a world shorn of the yoke of the present Abomination and its corporate minions. It doesn't automatically mean you'll "survive", and what is "survival" anyway? One's soul is worth much more than one's material carcass.

ubleck wrote:
something that moves very very slowly.
we will not live to see world peace
even if all of you had all your fancies
given to you
like xmas presents.
so smile enjoy your little lives

There it is again! The party line: "Don't worry! Be happy! Have a Corona on the beach 'cuz there's nothing you can do about it anyway!"

Our "fancies", at least my "fancy", is a world in which those that control the power stop insulting us and allow merit, not nepotism and ritualistic pavolovian responses, to be truly rewarded....and not just in a token manner. To allow the full range of facts to be told, for our own consideration and not just what 'they' have decided is in our best interests. Our lives aren't "little", either; they may seem puny and insignificant, but we can choose to make them meaningful or surrender to defeatism, to convince ourselves that whatever we do is inconsequential in the long run, or that the effort alone is worth it all.

ubleck wrote:
they are precious
and don't wonder about what is not going to happen for thousands of years.
you are only burning yourself.

Or, to reprise the party line once again, "Don't worry your puny little heads, be happy! Eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow we'll all be drunk on the beach with a helluva hangover!"

Sat May 17, 2008 3:37 pm
GT Truther

Post okie doke svengali
okay don i give up

apparently the world IS coming to an end
you know something i don't
unless perhaps your sources don't know
themselves
and are guessing
like the rest of the human race
has been guessing for
oh
thousands of years

and so those of us who don't live
on the thirtieth floor of a highrise may have a chance
and perhaps should start
'burrowing' now
fast as we can burrow

me, i see no proof of it
doesn't mean i say have a corona <shrug>
don't worry <shrug>
who cares anyways irresponsibly yours,
signed <shrug>

i have just seen no proof of it quite honestly
if i had, i would heartily say so

in the meantime
yes i have a stash of food and etceteras
just in case
its always been a prudent thing to do
but i live my life each day with happiness
and love for life
and that right now anyways is what counts to me

as far as sitchen:
i'm not convinced entirely he really knows what he's talking about
or anyone else for that matter

if we talk the uj approach then
~all~ sources of info on this schtuff
may be contaminated by nonhuman motives, whatever they could be

i read nancy
the eagles folks
you folks
and lots of other folks
but frankly see nothing from any of it that
shows me proof that a planet is getting ready to zoom past us
and destroy us

if it is of korse i will be suprized
but the physics of such an event
mean only those will survive who have good chance and fortune
regardless of whether they prepare or not
yes i'm glad i don't live on the thirtieth floor of a highrise in a big city
that by my logic would be a poor choice if the whizzer is indeed
on its way

no biggie dude. i read you. that should be enough. i don't have to agree with you. its okay.

Sat May 17, 2008 4:10 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: Mayan crystal skulls, Indiana Jones and the Golden Threa
Thank you mjc...

Sat May 17, 2008 4:23 pm
GT Truther

Here are a few quotes from Alex Collier's book "Defending Sacred Ground"

Quote:
Now, our government, the United States government, the New World Order - whatever you want to call it - wants to implant everybody. From the Andromedan perspective that means ownership. Extraterrestrials don't want to bother with that stuff, since that is not permanent. Extraterrestrials value genetics. What they do is they come in, conquer a race and genetically alter it. From that moment on, that race is genetically altered. The genetic changes alter the frequency, sound and thought patterns of the race if they move into
a physical form. Does everyone understand this?

I for one am totally and emphatically opposed to this chipping of peoples and or animals. I know that this is put out as a good thing to help find lost children, animals, etc., but they fail to tell the sinister side of this situation also. These chips can and are causing skin cancers, cysts, etc. from informations I have read on them. After all, this a foreign object being put inside of a human body and so it is a natural process for the human body to try to defend itself by trying to isolate a foreign item as this. But then to, with various technologies that we feel these governments have, who knows exactly just what is actually in these chips. Furthermore, it is no governments place to "own" anyone period. The Federal Government of the United States of America are not our masters. They don't own us period, even tho there are some factional mindsets existing within the Federal Government now that would love to have this ability over us. But as far as I see it, this would be a treasonous exhibit of citizens of this country. I won't tolerate it myself, but I don't think it will happen. As I have heard from other sources they now have various other technologies via satellite to track humans via cell phones, and various other electronic objects.

Quote:
Q: Could you give us an example of this?

AC: The best example I could give you concerns the Greys. Apparently, the Greys were much more human-looking at one time. What happened was that they, as a race, were captured 891,000 years ago while leaving Zeta 1 and Zeta 2 to go off and do their own thing. This is very common, and it is how Earth became colonized. What happened is that they got captured by a group in Orion that was already genetically altered and under control of the Alpha Draconians. According to Moraney, the first thing this Draconian- altered Orion group did was slaughter almost all of the females of the captured race in order to control the birth process. They then genetically altered the remaining females, so that all the children born after that were genetically altered. The males were enslaved, made to work in mines and slaughtered by the Draconian-controlled Orion group, who had absolutely no regard for life. What we know now as the Greys became a natural resource.

When I read this it brought to mind Dan Burisch's story of what this P53 supposedly told him about who and what they were. But IF this that Alex Collier says he was told is more correct, then this just goes to prove that Dan B.'s Gray apparently deceived him just as they have deceived the incompetant US Government and Military Complex in their granduer ideaologies of technologies and controls. Apparently those P45 and P53 are not quite what they really thought they were and they were a separate race of EBEs. Not origionally humans as we understand humans to be with a soul and emotions.

Quote:
Time Travel Permits Altering Consciousness of a Race:
Now, I am told that the Greys would love to be absolutely free of this hierarchy, but what they have done is that they have continued to propagate the problem. Now, we have been told that the Greys "have been here for thousands of years." According to the Andromedans, however, the Greys got here in 1931. Because of their ability to time travel, it looks like they have been here thousands of years - they can go backwards in time. If you can go backwards in time you can literally alter the consciousness of any race. You can alter any event. That's exactly what they have done. They are not the only ones who have done this. There is also a group from Sirius B who have also done this. It took me a long time to understand why it was that they wanted to do this. The bottom line is that they wanted to control us. We have things that they want. We have the benefit of having been on 11th density, which means that we have covered a very large area of spiritual evolvement - which is why our range of emotion is so large. They want that information. Not only that, but with the new frequency coming in and third density beginning to implode on itself, the Greys are trying to save their race. According to Moraney, there are only 2000 real Greys left -- all the rest are clones - organic robots. They do not carry a spiritual essence. Folks, we are talking about a technology thousands of years ahead of where we are now.

Now this is a most revealing paragraph indeed imo. So they came back in time to alter consciousnesses which thus apparently also altered history would it not? And it is this type of mindset that has filtered over to the various Elite and Government entities involved in all of this NWO crapola and they cannot see the LIGHT for the DARK of the deceptions they have been given from their dealings with such negative entities. Interesting how they think they are so much for knowledgeable indeed and yet have been led down that slippery road of deceptions because of their own egotistical ideas of greed and control and power!!!!!

Sat May 17, 2008 6:52 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

The Abduction of Humans:
The reason the Greys are doing so many abductions is (1) for genetics. They are trying to bring the races together. They are creating hybrids, most of which are females. There are very few male hybrids. The
problem is that they have a hard time keeping them alive because spirit will not attach to it. The life force will not attach to it. So, they are abducting the human mothers and children and peeling off the vital body, containing the energy and feeding it to the hybrids of the same lineage. They are trying to create a soul, and they just can't do it, and they are desperate, which is why there are so many weird things happening.

Now, here we go with some really pertinant information indeed as to why these Grays are NOT HUMAN and NEVER WERE HUMAN as that P53 tried to make Dan B. think. As I see this paragraph it pretty well sums up the situation totally, and this is why they are of the DARK SIDE indeed. This is that war of LIGHT vs DARK!!!!!

Quote:
This is just one of the things that are happening. There is a huge Grey complex conspiracy behind it. Why we agreed to do this I haven't a clue.
[ Editor Note: the permission to do it from the governments was in trade for manipulative technology for humans to use against humans, ultimately for upper hierarchy alien benefit of further repression of the
human "threat" ].

NO Government has the right to give any other race permission to abduct, experiment on or anything else that has gone on to humans. This is totally against a human's FREE WILL. And NO ALIEN has the right to take humans like this either against their will. Who ever signed any treaties to such stuff has committed TREASON indeed as I see it.

Quote:
So this is not working and the races are dying. Now, what the Greys have done because they are having problems with this is that they have been abducting large groups of human children. This is why children are vanishing without a trace all over the world. Some of them are being taken by the Greys. In Westchester County, New York, over 5,000 children have vanished without a trace over the last three years. The government knows what is going on but they are helpless to do anything about it. The reason they don't want to bring it up is because they let the bastards in here in the first place. They cut a deal. They sold us out, and I've got a lot of energy on it, because I have friends who want to know where their kids are.

I don't give a cuss what any Government entities signed, they had no right to sign a dang thing like that in the first place and these Grays had no right and still have no right to abduct anyone. This kind of stuff just ticks me off big time when I read and hear of it because it is just totally wrong. We still have the power within us I think to stand up and say NO to any dang Gray period and let them know that we are not going to stand for this kind of crapola from them. In listening to those utube videos of Alex Collier last night this is what he basically said to do. That if one encounters a Gray to stand firm, let them know right off they have no right over you against your will.

But from various other articles I have read also, many of these abducted and kidnapped children are taken by some of our Government peoples and give to the Grays to also give to the Reptilians. How can anyone live with themselves that would do this to another human being is beyond my minds comprehension.

Quote:
This is just one scenario. Apparently we have been manipulated for 5,724 years now. We have been manipulated beyond belief. To make matters worse, we have had free energy technology that has been withheld from us. So, for the last 100 years we have totally trashed our environment.

Now, this probably has a lot to do with why various religions were thus created for the various control methods of various populations on this planet.

I am not sure I can agree totally with the statement of "we have totally trashed out environment" because the main ones behind doing this has been the various Government complexes, agencies and big Businesses. Not the total populations because Government has allowed big businesses way too much leeway in various areas and it is because of their greeds that so much polutions exist. Then you factor in the various bombs that have been detonated and giving off toxic nuclear wastes into the environment, and apparently from other sources I have read nuclear bombs do not only affect planet Earth, their toxic effects also filter out into the Universe thus affecting other palents also. So, here again, this is not the ordinary human citizens, it is Governments and big business, Militaries, etc. that are responsible for these types of pollutions indeed.

The statement many like to use of how "WE" have done this or "WE" have done that I think is misleading because it is just a FEW of the peoples that have done the majority of all of the pollutions, not the masses of humans so much. But I guess that is neither here nor there, but the ordinary citizens on this planet are not the main polluters imo, it is Government, big businesses and the Militaries of various countries that are the primary ones guilty of these types of things. So I do not like that "WE" terminology because this lumps everyone as being guilty when the majority of the peoples actually have no ideas of what the main culprits are doing is how I see it.

Just like this situation with the Grays, Reptilians, etc., the majority of the humans on this planet have been kept in the dark on it all, so how are they actually the guilty parities???? It is this 'few' that commit these atrocities and the remainder of the humans shouldn't have to keep paying for the crimes of the few.

Sat May 17, 2008 7:39 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

The whole Burisch J-Rods from the future story falls apart if we take into account the “Grand Father Paradox.” and today must cutting edge scientific theory on time travel.

According to science time travel is impossible in ones own time line because of the grand father paradox. Lets say you go back in time and either by chance or deliberately prevent your grand father from meeting your grandmother. At that very moment you yourself (as well as your family) would wink out of existence and never be. Not only this since you never existed in the first place how could have you gone back in time and prevented your grand parents from meeting? Paradox.

Quantum theory gives us a way around this Paradox with the multi verse/ parallel universe theory. Which states that here must be multi universes/parallel universes co-existing with our own in the quantum wave potential..

Thus we add this to the mix and our little time traveler can overcome the Grand Father Paradox for he he/she activates their time machine they are transported back in time not in their own universe and time line but an alternate universe and their prevents their Grand Parents from meeting. At which point in that universe they are never born while back in their own they are and time preceeded as it always has.

Dan Burisch (an Majestic behind him) are telling us the reasons the J-Rods have been abducting people is to prevent the 2012 (for a lack of a better term) event. Either prevent the genetic split or negate its devastating effects. In essence they are preventing their grand parents from meeting. Thus the J-Rods from the future have been zigging and zagging back and forth in their own time line going back thousands of years from 2012 and altering the genetic structure of man kind. … On the surface sounds reasonable enough.

But wait..

If they have been altering their genetic history. Then with each alteration.. The end result SHOULD appear in the J-Rods both in 42K and 54K.

Example:

Alteration lets say 10,000 BC *POP* should instantly appear in 42k as well as the Time Traveler of 42k ..
Alteration 7,000 BC *POP should instantly appear in 42k.. As well as the Time Traveler of 42k.

In this case the Time Traveler would even have the alteration before he even began the experiment the alteration! Think about it! An the J-Rod would be trapped in a new Paradox.

He makes the alternation and would never have memory of the alteration in the first place. Thus he would be trapped in an endless loop of alteration and then altering the alteration.

Burisch then claims that because of the J-Rod frantic time travel to our past to alter our genetic structure to save their own butts from 2012. They have produced an entanglement of multiple alternative timelines in our sector of the galaxy which threatens Space - Time itself ! GASP!!!

But wait … Quantum Theory already states that we live parallel to an INFINTE number of Quantum Universes/Alternate Universes and Timelines. In fact they may be so close to us that if we reach out our arm they would be at our finger tips but separated from our own by membrane theory.

To use the analogy of the hair on your own head. One strand of hair is OUR universe and right next to that the other strand another Universe, and so on and so on to infinitely! Of course these alternate time lines would get in tangled. BUT they are forever separated by energy membranes that vibrate at different frequencies!

Soooo Why should oh lets say 1,000 J-Rod produced by frantic time travel created alternative universes have any effect on us what so ever. When we already live side by side with a infinite number of natural alternative timelines!?!?!

Burisch then goes on to say that EVEN if the 2012 event is prevented by the heroic Majestic Twelve. At that point the entangled alternative universes will un tangle… We head off in our own alternative time line. As well as the J-Rods head off in theirs (where 2012 happened) and the Orion’s head of in there’s.. And we all go off in our own merry ways…

But wait!

That leaves the J-Rods still frantic for a Cure in their Time Line zipping back in time in their own timeline and still ripping apart the Space - Time fields with produced the WHOLE mess in the first place!!! As well as in the Orions timeline and alternative universe.. And in the 1000 J-Rod produced alternate universes.. Oh and lets not least forget this FACT if there are 1000 alternate universes produced universes… THERE WILL BE 1000 species of J-Rods doing the SAME DAMN THING!! And POOF the WHOLE damn mess repeated once again!

Rolling on the Floor laughing my Ass…

When you rationally and logically attempt to ask Dan Burisch about this FACT OF PHYSICS accound to our current understanding of physics.. What’s Burisch’s response???

“How dare you why I’m Dan Burisch of Majestic 12!”

Rolling on the Floor laughing my Ass…

Ladies and Gentlemen. Of the fourm… There never have been J-Rods from the Future Let alone Orions… I have no doubt what so ever that thee are Grays visiting our planet and there is a great deal of evidence that they are conducting genetic experimentation.. I have no doubt what so ever that President Ike met them and the Orions in 1952.. BUT they are from our own timeline and our own Galaxy.. And finally what Burisch is feeding the world is either a total fabricated FANTASY or Official Disinformation by the PTB

Just some thoughts,

Shady

Sat May 17, 2008 8:33 pm
GT Truther

The NSA: Black Monks, Alpha 1&2 and MJ-12:
Our moon now is colonized. I am told by Moraney that there is a full time working population on the moon of 35,000 people, and that they are all Ari-ans by birth. I'll let you figure out the implications of that yourself. There are no blacks, Chinese, Hispanics, Korean, Japanese, Italians ... they are all Ari-ans by birth. In the UFO literature that is going out, we are told that there are a lot of different groups.

This is the part that makes me nervous. According to Moraney, and this is the Andromedan perspective, inside that National Security Agency there is a group called The Black Monks. These are human beings, but they completely interact with all of the extraterrestrials. Moraney has said that these humans are so implanted with extraterrestrial belief systems that they are no longer considered to be Earth humans.

Underneath the Black Monks, there is what is called Blue Moon. Now, I understand that the name of this changes from time to time, but Blue Moon primarily deals with the lunar bases. This group is composed of Americans, Russians, British and French. Now, above the NSA itself are bankers. All they had to do to create this stuff
is the money. Those of you who have researched the Federal Reserve know how easy it is to create the money.

Project Blue Moon
Blue Moon deals with technological development, and this is connected with what is going on in the Manzano mountains, especially those projects connected with the Department of Energy that are to be used on the moon. Under Blue Moon there is a group called Alpha One and Alpha Two. I am not real clear about what Alpha One does, but my understanding is that it has to do with globally gathering materials and making sure that the population doesn't get spooked. Alpha Two deals with personnel. It was their job to make sure that the 35,000 people on the moon had the type of belief system they wanted, and the colonists on Mars also had the belief systems they wanted - even if they didn't want to go. According to Moraney, Alpha Two is MJ-12. So, what we think is the top of the ladder, MJ-12, is actually the bottom of the ladder. That is what Moraney says. I have no way to verify this.

Now, aren't these some interesting tid bits??? They only want Aryans on the Moon and Mars. Alpha Two is MJ12 !!!!! And that MJ12 is actually the bottom of the ladder and the bankers are apparently at the top of the ladder and just who are these bankers????? ILLUMINITI of course!!!!

A bunch of egotistical, racist, facist, greedy NAZIS mindsets indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Dan Burish is involved with these types of humanoids!!!!! Wow, says a lot doesn't it?????????????? And the term BLACK MONKS, and herein lies the DARK FORCES indeed that are trying to destroy humans and this planet. And now MJ12 has changed its name to the Priory of Sion (Zion)!!! Is this more deceptions????

Sat May 17, 2008 9:38 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

In relation with Alex Collier's testimony:

The most necessary action now, for all of you who are aware, is to do what you are capable of to illuminate your denigrated societies. Consciousness is your scale. It always provides balance, which does not fail. It speaks to those and tells them what to do, and what not to do; To one or all beings who chose to be evolved. The administrators of your governments are responsible for professional order, not for your moral codes of order. The key to your happiness, Terrans, is in the hands of your own consciousness. We have perceived that you Terrans have arranged your lives not according to yourselves, but according to others. Your disappointments are due to this fact. This kind of conduct of yours is what is limiting your races. Each one of you is a free soul, a free consciousness. No one is the servant or a slave of anyone else, though the hidden ones would trick you to believe otherwise. Mutual respect is imperative for a healed planetary race. Help is being extended to you if you so want it. Because of our genetic lineage to your races. We would like to be with you during your difficult times. Today you are a planet and a race that destroys itself in ignorance. Your goal is to uncover the genuine human beings lost deep within yourselves. Always be at one with yourself.

Vasais

Sat May 17, 2008 11:55 pm
GT Truther

"Our "fancies", at least my "fancy", is a world in which those that control the power stop insulting us and allow merit, not nepotism and ritualistic pavolovian responses, to be truly rewarded....and not just in a token manner. To allow the full range of facts to be told, for our own consideration and not just what 'they' have decided is in our best interests. Our lives aren't "little", either; they may seem puny and insignificant, but we can choose to make them meaningful or surrender to defeatism, to convince ourselves that whatever we do is inconsequential in the long run, or that the effort alone is worth it all. "

Wise words I woleheartedly agree with DonDep, although I'm personally still sitting on the fence as to this arrival of Planet X and exactly what it will mean if/when it comes. The poleshift also I'm acepting as a high possibility but would like more actual evidence from a range of sources before entirely convinced, though it's certainly clocking up now with the strange weather patterns and global warming now taking place.

Thanks for the interesting article, MJC, on the crystal skull. I was lucky enough to see the one in the British Museum when I lived in London and it did make 'the hair on the back of my neck' stand up when gazing at it.

Regarding the Burisch and McDowell show, I'd agree Shady that they do indeed come across as attention-seeking children with large ego problems. That's the picture I get (though I've admittedly not met them) having read through their own forum and following the various twists of the tale via not only Don and those of you who have had personal dealings with them, but looking at their own material posted 'out there' and from UFO community/peer comment.
I think in time even their own devoted followers will reach a point where they will be asking for real results and action of them ("either put up or shut up"! as we say here) and that will be a telling day for their credibility. Claiming to be a conduit for angelic, godly forces and then carrying on as they do just doesn't wash with me! :x :roll:

Sun May 18, 2008 12:27 am
GT Truther

Vonynich Document Researcher and Decoder denounces Dan Burisch's so called decoding of the document Damn Rubish!! :)

Why isn't this surprising :)

Shady
-------------------------------------------------

http://voynichnews.blogspot.com/2008/04 ... cript.html

Quote:
Monday, 21 April 2008
Dan Burisch & the Voynich Manuscript...

Have you ever lifted up a stone in the woods and found something icky you really wished you hadn't seen?

Or, in our modern 'armchair explorer' days, have you ever clicked confidently onto a website where, errrm, oh deary me, oh no, that's not, you can't... (you get the basic idea)?

Unfortunately, the point of being a blogger (or indeed any kind of writer) is that you document the odd things you see so that other people can decide whether to seek them out for themselves (rare) or to avoid them like the plague (far more common). Which means that bloggers have a vaguely journalistic obligation to follow any given story right through to its logical endpoint, wherever that may happen to be.

Now, even though once upon a time I worked on an "X-Files" computer game, I freely admit that I don't actully know much about UFO lore. The closest thing on my bookshelf is Nick Cook's thought-provoking "The Hunt For Zero Point", but that's more about odd terrestrial flying objects than alien ones per se. Which, as will become rapidly clear, made the story of Dan Burisch and his claimed decipherment of the Voynich Manuscript even more 'out there' to me than most things I tend to run into.

On the surface, it's all straightforward enough. Burisch thinks the VMs is by Roger Bacon, who apparently wrote it in a kind of disguised / dyslexic Hebrew lettering. The text direction, as you'd expect from Hebrew, runs right-to-left (though, oddly enough, Burisch needed a mirror to read it). Line 17 of f35v has a Voynichese EVA fragment "daiin.dain.chkaly.choly", the last three words of which are transcribed halfway down the page here (presumably by Burisch?) as "dain mkaly(e) moly(e)", deciphered right-to-left as "elom el akim niad" - "everlasting God will establish knowledge". Of course, add the missing "daiin" back in and it should probably read "everlasting God will establish knowledge knowledge": but that's normal for this kind of claimed VMs decipherment.

As an aside, Googling for "elom" returns links to (1) "the personification of the moon among southern Hebrews", and (2) "Eloms were short, stocky, bipedal sentients, with a thick pelt of oily, dark fur, native to the frigid and mineral-rich desert planet of Elom" on the Elom entry in the Wookieepedia, an online Star Wars wiki. Further down in Google's search results, the (real) Wikipedia entry also notes that Elom is "a tribal ewe name meaning "god loves me" or "loved by god"". It is hard not to get the feeling from this that someone is either (a) being somewhat impressionistic with their supposed translation, or (b) having a Star Wars-themed laugh at the expense of UFOlogists. [In the following, I presume (a) to be true, but sadly there's no obvious reason to discount (b) at all.]

Burisch's claimed decryption reprises, just as you can find countless times in the museum of failed Voynich solutions, a large number of by-now-oh-so-familiar motifs of pathological enigmatology: selective transcription, Roger Bacon, mirror writing, disguised Hebrew, confusing and repetitive text, selective dyslexia, arbitrary anagramming, religious / liturgical / Gnostic plaintexts, arbitrary / optimistic / free-form translations, etc. So far, nothing hugely unexpected, then.

But dig a little deeper and things quickly gets bizarre, even by the historical standards of Voynichianity. Burisch claims to have been given the key to solving the VMs by "#3-15", the keyname of an alien ("J-Rod"?) visitor/prisoner held at Area 51 by Majestic, the secret organization for whom Burisch allegedly worked. The remainder of the decryption was placed in "File 21" (held in Europe somewhere?), and described Burisch's future discoveries (about 'Looking Glass'? Man-made stargates? The "Ganesh" particle?) that he has not as yet made. The whole Burisch affair revolves around conspiratorial claims of time-travelling aliens meddling with human affairs and how 4 billion people may well die (in 2012?) as a result of the immense explosion of a manmade stargate, or possibly of the natural stargate on "Frenchman's Mountain" where some Voynich lettering can allegedly be found carved in the stone.

Now, I'm in no way qualified to judge on this kind of end-times stuff (after all, who is?). But purely as far as Burisch's claims about the Voynich Manuscript go, I have to say that I'm quite sure they're a load of nonsense. The VMs is a historical artefact that was demonstrably constructed more than a century after Roger Bacon's death, the word patterns don't match Hebrew (or any other known language), the left-right direction of writing doesn't match Hebrew, the strongly-structured letter patterns within words don't show any signs of dyslexic-style anagram transposition, and I would predict there is an overwhelming (>99.9%) probability that the Hebrew-style pattern that was found on part of one line on f35v could not be found duplicated in more than 0.05% of the Voynichese corpus as a whole - and in any case, such fragments would very likely not make syntactical or semantical sense as a meaningful sentence. Right now I'm not even hugely convinced that the four words "elom el akim niad" can be contorted to mean what they are claimed to mean.

I'm all for novelists' appropriating the VMs for their books (though it's actually a far harder trick to carry off than most seem to realise): but when this kind of "kooks and spooks" looking-glass world tries to claim the VMs as one of its own, it's hard to find a point of mutual accommodation. Sure, the VMs was mysterious enough 30 years ago for Terence McKenna to be intrigued by it: but we've come a long way since then, and it's now merely an historical curio right on the cusp of mainstream thought.

Perhaps if the decrypted contents of "File 21" come out into the open, we'll all fall back in stunned amazement (before fleeing as far away from any of the stargates as we can). But until that day... sorry, but I'll have to admit to not being a believer.

Sun May 18, 2008 3:03 am
GT Truther

A PM asks very interesting questions.

"What is the eagles team composed of and where are the other members of Majestic? Is Dan a saint and is he a conduit for God?"

Now those are great (but strange ;D ) questions!

The Eagles Team is composed this way:

Marci:

Professional Musician and Vocalist, Business person, and retired Majestic Senior Operative (Diplomatic/Consistory Service). (Ann's sister)

Debbie:

Retired Majestic Remote Viewer, former Senior Operative. (married to Dan)

Dan:

Retired Government Scientist, and retired Majestic Senior Operative (Scientific/Diplomatic/Consistory Service). (married to Debbie)

Mongraal:

Retired Military, Chopper Gunner, and retired Majestic Operative (Security Service). (engaged to Caspa)

Owl:

Retired Military, Chopper and fixed wing pilot, and retired Majestic Operative (Security Service/Raven Courier).

Rob:

Attorney, former Lead Counsel, and retired Senior Majestic Operative (Diplomatic/Consistory Service).

Ann:

Retired Majestic Operative (Diplomatic/Consistory Service). (Marci's sister)

Stan:

Clinical Psychologist, and retired Majestic Operative (Medical/Consistory Service).

Marcus:

IT Specialist, Retired Majestic Operative (Diplomatic/Consistory Service).

Caspa:

IT Specialist, never belonged to Majestic. (engaged to Mongraal)

KEEPER: Nobody knows! ;D Honestly only Marci knows "its" ;D identity. Dan doesn't even know who "it" ;D is.

The rest of the former Majestic Operatives are spread out around the globe. Some joined the new group when it was chartered, others didn't. A few are members of the Eagles Team (above) and a few were but have gone off to live their own lives now.

Most don't give a rat's a** about you now, they did their service and they're gone. A few never cared. Most cared and did their service for mankind. A few still care but only participate when something big comes up. Like this last week! 2Op, Gazo, and about 30 others participated in the operation for Asia.

The ones who have always cared and still do? They are members of the Eagles Team.

The strange saint and conduit question! I called Dan and told him about the question to get his answer. Here it is, this is what he sent me, and IMHO it's worth reading.

And seconds ago Owl snapped these photos of Dan as he read the question and then composed himself to respond to it. The first photo is from his computer cam, the rest from his desk cam. The amount of distress he felt, the level of his reaction (sobbing and shaking) because of what he knows, experienced, and has seen is evident on his face. I know this could be seen as violating his privacy a little but, this moral question demands a full answer I think. If Marci takes it down I won't blame her or for getting upset at me, but I think the people making these statements deserve to see the reality. Everyone else should see it too. Dan's a fun guy to be around, what a sense of humor, but there's a lot there, and he understands what that word (saint) truly means. By his own admission, he's no saint, but he's the real deal whether you want to realize it or not. His words, IMO are important.

"deleted images of dan crying"

Can you tell what his eyes have seen and the weight of what he knows? :-/

And eventhough, listen to his words:

"I am no more a saint than the person asking the question, and probably everyone else reading it. I am no better than any other person. We are all equals on most levels, and equal to each other in our beautiful differences which rainbow this blessed experience, but I have been graced to have met those better than me! I have served with and fought with heroes! I have watched them die in honor. During this past week, we met both saints and heroes! We met them huddled in alleys, cooking in the back of soup kitchens, and placing their lives on the line to ferry food into a country whose generals refuse in indifference and paranoia to yield even unto the crying and suffering of their great people! Peace, great strength, and the Blessings of Almighty God unto the GREAT PEOPLE of Burma and all the great peoples of this Earth! When we see the the people of Burma, we see no less than ourselves. We have met the true Saints of God as they were shaking and clutching their mothers, fathers, and siblings while looking for their understanding of the world which had been wiped away in the blink of an eye! THEY ARE THE SAINTS OF GOD! I am no more a conduit of God than anyone else! At BEST, with such things as Lotus and the experiences which have graced me, NEVER the other way around, I AM ONLY A HUMBLE OBSERVER, and not unlike ANYONE/EVERYONE else! Many of you have read or heard the Beatitudes of the Christ, yet some of you have learned nothing, and ask me, an unworthy and humble servant, this question? You see the conditions of this planet and her wonderful peoples and approach me with such words? The destiny, and in my philosophy the purpose of humanity, is to be a being of sharing and love! We all fail - all of us - at times! But, is this your method of sharing? If so, Peace and Blessings be unto you! I love you! If not, please, please, please, I beg you all as an unworthy servant: go out and help someone, anyone who needs you and for every YOU there are tens of thousands and more in need! Humanity, our world, nothing less than our humanity IS AT STAKE, not by the happenings of nature, but by human hands - the ones refusing to reach out for our brothers and sisters! It will not be saved by useless governments, burrowing, by wishful thinking, by paranoia, nor wild actions, divisions, nor accusations! Spiritually, in my philosophy, our redemption is a gift of the Christ (the Cosmic Love), and our survival will not be found in the paranoia of bunker mentality - but by holding onto each other - by the contact from human to human and human to the other blessed lifeforms in LOVE IN ACTION - that is what I mean by UNITY! Care as you can for each other, and hold humanity and all life in your spirits in a state of Unity, for God, our wondrous and ineffable God, hears ALL PRAYERS, none of which are wishful thinking, and all are echoes of the TRUTH of LOVE! I love you. Dan"

Like I said before, criticism from those who parrot the orthodox or denounce with the words "believe" or "unbeliever" is both cheap and easy. It does nothing to help anyone, and in the end is so much fluff!

Uncle John here: This reminds me of Tammy Fae Baker's crying.

Unity and forever banned just don't go together in my book.

If dan truly understands what the word saint means, then he would truly understand what the word devil means, and if he did, why would he swear his allegiance to an evil organization like majestic?

The sneds team post over and over that we are attacking them. It is only words that we use. Well within the bounds of legal criticism or critical comments and certainly not an attack.

The focus of our vitriol is the fallen angels that control majestic and sneds.

If I didn't think that dan was the public face of mj12, I would not spent any time with his garbage.

Keep calling our honest criticism "fluff" and we will get nowhere with unity!

D&m&thugs have little idea what goes on that they are not aware of, yet the demean us with "can't do," "haven't done," "refuse to do," all the while delivering empty talk about love and unity.

Sun May 18, 2008 6:54 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

This list is actually BS if you really think about it.

Lets pre-dispose that Majestic Twelve actually does exist. Its highly doubtful given that the Majestic Twelve documents state that Majestic Twelve /MJ-12 come into existence under by President Exec Order in the Truman years. The Documents state a Exec Order Number in the 90,000 range. Truman’s own Exec Order number series were in 10,000 range! And only up to 30,000 range by Reagan’s days!

But lets put that aside and pre -dispose the Majestic Twelve exists as claimed by Dan and Marci.

Which is more likely to be the case for a ULTRA TOP SECERT Organization structure?

A Board and or Committee of Twelve individuals comprising of HEAD individuals in their respective fields.

Military Intelligence Core (an oxymoronic statemet ever there was one but hey.. What the hell)
Scientific Core
Foreign Diplomatic Core
Economic and Political Core.

Majestic Twelve would NOT exist outside this Board or Committee. It would only exist while the Board or Committee were called into session. All Special Projects be they Scientific or Other would be carried out and fllthered out threw out pre established HIGHLY COMPARTMENTALIZED sectors of pre-existing Sturtures of US Government./ Military , Intelligence, Political Branch, Scientific Branch.. Etc etc.. With each branch on a ‘Need to Know” bases . In short you only know what you need to know to carry out the project objectives. Project Results are then sent back to MAJI (the Board) where the data is once again re assembled from all branches and plan of action taken or new projects are instituted.

Under this Structure there would be NO Majestic Twelve outside the Board Rooom Committee.

Why?

The Bigger the Organization the Greater risk of Leaks, Whistleblowers and screw ups In short your ULTRA TOP SECRET runs the risk of being discovered.

Now take a look of Danny’s and Marci’s supposed MAJESTIC TWELVE…

Quote:
Marci:

Professional Musician and Vocalist, Business person, and retired Majestic Senior Operative (Diplomatic/Consistory Service). (Ann's sister)

Debbie:

Retired Majestic Remote Viewer, former Senior Operative. (married to Dan)

Dan:

Retired Government Scientist, and retired Majestic Senior Operative (Scientific/Diplomatic/Consistory Service). (married to Debbie)

Mongraal:

Retired Military, Chopper Gunner, and retired Majestic Operative (Security Service). (engaged to Caspa)

Owl:

Retired Military, Chopper and fixed wing pilot, and retired Majestic Operative (Security Service/Raven Courier).

Rob:

Attorney, former Lead Counsel, and retired Senior Majestic Operative (Diplomatic/Consistory Service).

Ann:

Retired Majestic Operative (Diplomatic/Consistory Service). (Marci's sister)

Stan:

Clinical Psychologist, and retired Majestic Operative (Medical/Consistory Service).

Marcus:

IT Specialist, Retired Majestic Operative (Diplomatic/Consistory Service).

Caspa:

IT Specialist, never belonged to Majestic. (engaged to Mongraal)

Dan and Marci’s Majestic Twelve is completely the Opposite! It sounds like a structure of a Fortune 500 Company down to Official Headquarters and Janitors, Secretaries and Janitors!..

The Bigger the Organization the Greater the Chance for the ULTRA TOP SECRET being exposed.

Dan and Marci’s Majestic Twelve would be bleeding information and leaks akin to Hemophilic bleeding out in an unfortunate auto accident.!

Again Dan and Marci’s Majestic Twelve is not Logical or Rationally Possible to Exist.

The first though may very well exist. After all we traditional Witches had a structure very much like the first example ...

The Coven was composed of 6 - 9 - 13 members that met clandestinely in the back woods of the Middle Ages forests. True Witch covens often enjoyed the protection of the local Lord and Lady of the Manor (whom were closet Witches themselves or Pagan) "The Black Man" or "Man in Black" sometimes called "Men In Black" would come to the Coven stead themselves in disguise (for their identity exposed would mean certain death in the Middle Ages world Ruled by the murderous Church).... It is because of this ULTRA Secrecy that Witchcraft and Wicca exists today. The old Witches learned how to stay hidden in the Shadows. An thus why Witches Love Black Robes To This Day! They operated and existed in Clandestine Cells.. *grin*

The True Majestic Twelve if it exists would operate in very much the same way within the Forest of our Governmental Structure. And doing so would be nearly Impossible to discover.

Just some thoughts,

Shady

Sun May 18, 2008 10:43 am
GT Truther

Humanities salvation will not come by way of dan’s method his way is the way of steeple.

Humanities Salvation will come. When every member of the Illuminati, the Elite of Freemasonry, The Skulls and Bones men, Builder bergs, CFR’s, Trilateral, Bohemians, World Bank ..etc etc. Are dragged from their spider holes Dragged in kicking and screaming in front of the World Courts of Crimes Against Humanity and there judged by the Nations of the World. Down from the Elite Devils themselves down to the smallest loyal and ignorant Servants of them.

For the Elite once tried and convicted.. The Gallows.
For the Servants an 8 x 4 cell for the rest of their lives.

When the last of them swing from the rope.. Then and only then will Humanity be free. Free at Last.

Why look.. Elite… the crowds begin to form in the streets and soon very soon… We shall be coming for YOU!.

Alex Jones is but one voice in a sea of MILLIONS that are now awakening to your presence and your manipulation of humanity for hundreds of years.

Shady

Sun May 18, 2008 11:15 am
GT Truther

But before that day of Liberation and Freedom.. We will have to fight for in those last hours the Elite will try their last "Endgame" card.. An the fight will be bloody..

Every man, woman and young adult.. will have to find the courage within to Fight for their Freedom in those last hours.

We can all take a lesson from a Former Scottish Patriot.

William Wallace

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0QOLycRhXA

The Wallace Clan of Scottland which literally means FREEDOM.

True FREEDOM COMES WITH SACRFICE AND COSTS...

It is not gained by praying for it!

Shady

Sun May 18, 2008 11:39 am
GT Truther

Post Re: "okie doke svengali" he sarcastically belched
ubleck wrote:
okay don i give up

apparently the world IS coming to an end
you know something i don't
unless perhaps your sources don't know
themselves
and are guessing
like the rest of the human race
has been guessing for
oh
thousands of years

The world isn't "coming to an end" ubleck; just the world as we've come to know it. Most folks are reading the signs, though many aren't aware of why. Thus, "specials" such as last night's History Channel offering "Last Days On Earth". It was an examination of the pot-pourri of "end-time scenarios", yet another example of subtle conditioning of earthlings for what's known to be on the horizon by Majestic (footage of Nibiru from the ISS and various space probes and telescopes that show it close by but moving at what appears to them as "erratic speeds"). I expected the 'usual', but had to pause and marvel when the first example - "Gamma Rays" - was examined. What made me pause was the claim that a "second sun" would be seen. Now, where have we heard that before? Here, in plain sight, was a pre-emptive move to ascribe a "second sun" to the lethal "gamma rays" which may appear "close by" even though they may be coming from a near-by star NOT in our solar system. However, at the end of the "Gamma Ray" chapter computer graphics showed the atmosphere of earth being totally stripped away and billions dying of a radiation so debilitating that it would be equivalent to atomic bombs going off in every corner of the globe. Ooooooh, scary stuff and uncalled for, IMHO. No, the poleshift won't be that bad, but these scenarios all seemed geared towards instilling FEAR that nothing will survive at all, thus subtly leading to that attitude of total resignation that it would be useless to do ANYthing. Next up was the favored theory of a "black hole" opening up nearby and also slowly ripping away the atmosphere via a huge "sucking sound" (I swear they used that term; plagiarized from Ross Perot perhaps, like much of these scare-scenarios), eventually sucking up everything on the surface of Earth, with mankind becoming more "rubbery and flexible" as if to suggest that the gravitational pull would make us more Gumby-like. :roll: Again, the final outcome was of such horrific magnitude that no-one would survive, least of all the planet, which would eventually be sucked into the black hole also. At this point Saturday Night Live came on, and I turned away but I guarantee you the "special" will be shown again, and on the weekend or in the evening when they're guaranteed to get a big audience.

So, no, the world will not "end". That doesn't mean it's not expected to go through what it's gone through many many times in its history. But I'm not out to "prove" it, because if you heard my last interview and listen to my next one to be broadcast over the London airwaves before the month is out during afternoon drivetime when the audience for the "wake-up call" is expected to be 1.4 million, you'll hear that my message is NOT to "take my word for it"; "proving" it would only disturb 'domestic tranquility' and lead to widespread panic, fear, and naturally martial law. However, we can and should call our congress (and parliaments) to account so that the dual messages given to our military - and Majestic in particular, since they conducted unconstitutional treaty negotiations - can be examined by ALL, for ALL of us individually to come to our own conclusions. For those that need a wide beach with enough sand to stick their heads in, there is The D&M "don't worry! be happy!" Show, so as not to disturb their equanimity. A "safety valve" as it were.

ubleck wrote:
and so those of us who don't live
on the thirtieth floor of a highrise may have a chance
and perhaps should start
'burrowing' now
fast as we can burrow

No, I wouldn't suggest "burrowing" as you call it......preparation doesn't entail "burrowing". Because of the random nature of the escalating earth changes and destructive climate anomalies, one may have to relocate the closer we come to "IT". That doesn't mean don't have an escape/evacuation route mapped out as soon as plausible. It doesn't mean slowly stocking up about 3 months worth of foodstuffs, a tent and sleeping bag, and things like a first-aid kit, flashlight, shovel, and a goodly amount of seeds......all these things can fit in a car (don't forget to stock up enough gas in plastic safety-gas-cans to make the trip; when it's on the verge of happening, you can be sure the gas stations will be shut down). Now, how hard is that? Once 'prepared' on that minimal physical level, one can go about carefully broaching the subject with friends, family, neighbors. Those that are in denial will eschew any 'preparation', and will more than likely be prepared to "party hardy" as the realization sinks in. In fact, the "special" on the History Channel interviewed dozens of folks who were given a few seconds to answer the question "what would you do if the world as we know it were going to end?" and of course the politically-correct responses were shown; the sheer panic many would feel and the desire on the part of some to rob, maim, murder, rape, etc. could quickly rise to the surface, but at least the program is getting people to think. This kind of show would've been unheard of just a few years ago.

ubleck wrote:
me, i see no proof of it
doesn't mean i say have a corona <shrug>
don't worry <shrug>
who cares anyways irresponsibly yours,
signed <shrug>

i have just seen no proof of it quite honestly
if i had, i would heartily say so

Very few people have seen the "proof", but you can be certain that Majestic HAS seen enough "proof" to know the pronunciations that are made on ZT (which they study intently, despite the ton of ridicule they heap on it) are more accurate now than when they were bamboozled the same way they bamboozle the lay citizenry. I repeat too that we shouldn't have "proof" too early lest the bulk of the population let loose their innermost desires with all abandon, leading to murder and mayhem world-wide. For this reason even the "good guys" in-the-know are against public pronouncements. (Not to be confused with public hearings showing the duelling messages in possession of Majestic over the course of half-a-century of treaties with the two spiritually-polarized ET groups.)

ubleck wrote:
in the meantime
yes i have a stash of food and etceteras
just in case
its always been a prudent thing to do
but i live my life each day with happiness
and love for life
and that right now anyways is what counts to me

In that we wholeheartedly agree, and I would go further to say that everyone should avail themselves of the same degree of preparation and happiness. The Arrogant Ones, that want to make these decisions for us, like to put false claims of "doom and gloom" into the mouths of folks that wish the population to wake up to what's coming; this may be due to their mediocre analysis of "lower" mankind's potential, but it also may be setting up what is obviously a "straw man" so that the more astute truthseekers will see the ridiculousness in their exaggerated childishness and come to the best conclusion. Which would be to prepare, as you have. We're in agreement on this I think (I'd hate to think you too were arguing against 'preparation', the better to have one less "useless eater" to fight with in a post-poleshift world).

ubleck wrote:
as far as sitchen:
i'm not convinced entirely he really knows what he's talking about
or anyone else for that matter

The beauty of having 'freedom of thought' is that you're free to disagree and reject his translations of the ancient Sumerian (Annunakian/Nibiruan) cylinder seals and clay tablets. I can only point out the famous adage of that former Senator from New York, Mr. Moynihan, that "everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own set of facts". One can argue that the translations are of "fiction", or "mythology", but not that they are manufactured.

ubleck wrote:
if we talk the uj approach then
~all~ sources of info on this schtuff
may be contaminated by nonhuman motives, whatever they could be

Actually he's right; nearly any 'source' on 'this schtuff' IS colored by the perspectives of those sources, including ET sources. In a recent ZT, they claim that there are indeed many "tender-hearted aliens", who out of compassion wish not to trouble their human contactees and induce fear, despair, or hopelessness. So even by omitting the pertinent "warning", as MAJ ordered Dan to remove from his upcoming "disclosure", they might mean well but end up doing harm by encouraging their audience not to prepare.

ubleck wrote:
i read nancy
the eagles folks
you folks
and lots of other folks
but frankly see nothing from any of it that
shows me proof that a planet is getting ready to zoom past us
and destroy us

And it's good to know that you have an informed opinion. Again, there is to be no "proof" such as you may expect, even from those sources (though the irritating "zetas right again" has proven to be true time and again, whether you choose to view the evidence or not) and for the many reasons I outlined above. One sign, however, which is said to explain the nearing presence, is the earth's "wobble" in reaction to the nearing gravitational field. To my own satisfaction, I started marking my kitchen floor where the corner of the sunlight coming through the window illuminated the floor. I marked the floor 20 minutes later so that a line could be formed between the two points. I then did the same thing day after day (which has made many marks on the floor from my Sharpie) and have been able to conclude that some days there is a radically-different position, with a sharper angle to the daily line to it, and the line is sometimes several inches off, to the north OR south, and sometimes it's only the expected increment of a degree or so. This is something that anyone with a large window that faces the east directly can do, though to decry the results without conducting a similar test would be an example of being 'in denial'.

ubleck wrote:
if it is of korse i will be suprized
but the physics of such an event
mean only those will survive who have good chance and fortune
regardless of whether they prepare or not
yes i'm glad i don't live on the thirtieth floor of a highrise in a big city
that by my logic would be a poor choice if the whizzer is indeed
on its way

Actually, someone on the 30th floor of a Manhattan high-rise who's prepared and ready to evacuate when the signs become unmistakable is probably MORE prepared than a suburbanite who works on the first floor of an industrial park miles outside an urban core. The signs will be unmistakable as the 'time' draws near; the next biggest wake-up call will be quakes and an associated widening of the Mississippi river valley, leading to even more popping bridges. I'll bet that 'they' are even now "closing" those bridges for "maintenance" and "re-engineering", using the Minneapolis bridge collapse as justification. They'll be replaced with ferries I bet, but then again I may be wrong. We'll probably see the I-40 experience the same thing the I-35 did last year.

ubleck wrote:
no biggie dude. i read you. that should be enough. i don't have to agree with you. its okay.

True. I'd hate for everyone to agree with my POV, and many here don't. In fact, I think the majority of the readers might agree more with Steph's (The Ferret) POV. Skeptical, but aware of the earth-changes and escalating weather irregularities and not ruling "IT" out.

I read you too, and in fact I think it's a good thing to have these kind of debates. I've usually enjoyed your prose, though at times it may be 'cutting'. What gets my ire up is the echoing of false claims by The D&M Show (which as you freely admit, you're closer to as a result of your membership in Dan's "Think Tank") when in fact they have made blatantly false claims and out-right lied. The primary one that is offensive to me, but which may have been repeated as a signal that they are "exaggerating" in order for the more astute readers to realize the fallaciousness of their 'disclosure' claims, is when first Marci, then Ann, then Dan claimed that I had "pestered" them about Nancy Lieder and ZetaTalk while we stayed with Marci, which was an outright lie. First, "Ann" has never been seen by anyone (other than an old picture of her and Marci supposedly shown once then quickly hidden again) and for her to claim that would entail her being around. More importantly though is the fact that I was very careful NOT to bring up the subject except on two very very deliberate occasions, at which time both of them declined to discuss it. It doesn't mean the subject was far from my mind, as it wasn't, but I took extra precautions NOT to bring it up...... partially as an attempt to see if Dan would bring up the subject himself (once I had deliberately given him the opening as I described above) as he had promised to do on phone and IM while we were in Canada. The lie that he chimed in with showed me then that what I was being told by other sources was likely to be true, that our presence there was as "pawns" for their PR effort, to be discarded on Dadmiral's orders once our usefullness to the farce was exhausted.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun May 18, 2008 12:10 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/?id=6882

Quote:
Frogs Swarmed in China Before the Quake--Now It's California
18-May-2008

In the days prior to the gigantic earthquake that devastated Sichuan province in China, odd swarms of frogs were seen in the streets of cities in the area, and have subsequently been identified as unusual animal behavior of the type that is thought by some geologists to precede earthquakes. Now it has developed that similar frog appearances have been taking place in Bakersfield, California for about two weeks, and nobody is sure why. Strange swarms of frogs also appeared before the 6.9 Loma Prieta Earthquake in October of 1989.

The frogs are emerging from a drainage ditch and are being observed in swarms of hundreds by local residents. Nobody can remember a frog swarm like this in the area. The animals appear to be emerging from a drainage ditch, and it is possible that a lack of natural predators in the water has allowed the overgrowth of frogs.

A more controversial earthquake sign is linear clouds, or clouds that appear arrayed in lines, such as those shown in this photograph, which was taken in Shandong Province, also on May 9, 2 days prior to the Sichuan quake. So far, such clouds have not been observed by Unknowncountry.com correspondents in California, but should you see a similar formation, please photograph it and send the picture to us at News@unknowncountry.com.

If you live in California, do consider making preparations for an earthquake. If you have made such preparations, check your supplies, especially water supplies, and review your family emergency plan. However, there is no conclusive evidence that the Bakersfield toads represent more than a disturbing coincidence. There are far fewer of them than appeared in China, and they have been swarming for two weeks. The frogs in China appeared just two days before the quake took place, and in much greater numbers.

You don't need a frog to tell you that a major change is on the way for the website you tell us you love so much. Without your support, we're going under, so please remember to subscribe today. And come MEET your favorite Dreamland hosts at our upcoming conference. But get your ticket now, they're selling out fast!

Sun May 18, 2008 12:55 pm
GT Truther

Well ummmm 18 months, lets see that will be Nov-Dec 2009.. The predicted time when Planet X will be unmistakably visible in our skies and

Also the FEMA orders back in 2001 decleared that bunkers should be stocked by Jan 2010! Homeland Securities Endgame Detention Camps will be ready according to their assesments If you read the Homeland Security Endgame PDF closely..

Welll Geeee wizz

Mere chance? I think not.

Shady

Quote:
Prince Charles’ Climate Alarmism: Eighteen Months Until Disaster

In one of his most out-spoken interventions in the climate change debate, he said a £15 billion annual programme was required to halt deforestation or the world would have to live with the dire consequences.

“We will end up seeing more drought and starvation on a grand scale. Weather patterns will become even more terrifying and there will be less and less rainfall,” he said.

“We are asking for something pretty dreadful unless we really understand the issues now and [the] urgency of them.” The Prince said the rainforests, which provide the “air conditioning system for the entire planet”, releasing water vapour and absorbing carbon, were being lost to poor farmers desperate to make a living.

He said that every year, 20 million hectares of forest – equivalent to the area of England, Wales and Scotland – were destroyed and called for a “gigantic partnership” of governments, businesses and consumers to slow it down.

“What we have got to do is try to ensure that these forests are more valuable alive than dead. At the moment, there is more value in them being dead,” he said.

He estimated that the cost would be about £15 billion a year but said that this should be viewed as an insurance policy for the whole world. “That is roughly just under one per cent of all the insurance premiums paid in the world in any one year. It is an insurance premium to ensure the world has some rainfall and reasonable weather patterns. It is a good deal.”

Sun May 18, 2008 1:12 pm
GT Truther

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Posted by: atsdeck
I was banned yesterday, May 17, 2008, from AboveTopSecret.com under my username "OnTheDeck". Unaware that I had been banned, and thinking I was only having log in problems, I created the alternate User Name "atsdeck" to post a message that I was having problems logging in. This is a name (atsdeck) I've used at other sites to make posts, as my introduction to timedrifter and his story, and the bulk of the threads both he and I have created have been at ATS.

It didn't take long for me to realize that I had been banned.

Although the reason I was banned has not been explicitly stated, either in a private message to me, or as a post in the most current thread, another moderator suggested it was because I was posting messages from timedrifter, himself a banned member.

I mentioned in one of my last posts, under the User Name "atsdeck," that I had been posting answers from timedrifter to members in the thread for a while now since he was originally banned (almost a year prior), without receiving any warnings from mods or admins. This is primarily why it was such a shock to me.

The thread in question was one I created on January 23, 2007, entitled, "If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?" I created the thread on a lark, so folks could ask timedrifter questions about our future/past that he might be able to answer from his experiences. I also thought the thread might help him jog his memory some more.

The thread, quite unexpectedly, took off and took on a life of its own. The questions from members (and posts from detractors) quickly grew the thread, and I found myself (and timedrifter, himself) putting a lot of time and energy into the thread. It was a task responding to the more vitriolic skeptics of timedrifter's story, but I think we presented our case well, and as a result won over a lot of readers; even thought this wasn't necessarily the intent.

That thread has been running strong for sixteen months - almost a year and a half(!) from the day it started. And as of today, May 18, 2008, it ranks number three in the "Skunk Works" section with 2,268 Replies; and ranks number four with 66,177 Views. We’re also probably number six or seven with the number of flags.

Now that timedrifter and I have been banned from both AboveTopSecret.com and GodlikeProductions.com, we are going to have to find somewhere else to share our experiences and post our findings.

Given both of our experiences at the above two sites, I'd say that's a good thing. Given the newness of conspiracy/paranormal message boards, and the direction that two of the majors (and plenty of the minors) have taken, it's clear that we're a ways away from fully realizing the potential of this new medium of idea exchange.

The Internet is our door to unadulterated, accurate and totally free information and truth. What we have is a good start, but we're not quite there yet.

Hopefully, we will begin to see more of these types of sites that are able to meet the technical and managerial demands of this venture, without sacrificing content, and without jeopardizing, obstructing, or mishandling the free exchange that we desire take place.

ATS and GLP (as well as this site, Project Camelot, Project Prove, the other sites linked here, and many more) are showing us a glimpse of what is to come; but I'm confident that where we are headed is going to be so much more. Guess you gotta start somewhere.

As for ATS, I really enjoyed meeting the folks I've met through that site. There is a great community, and that's what it's all about. We are galvanizing each other; encouraging each other. And this is having a very real affect.

I'm glad that I was at least able to post some closing comments in the question thread at ATS. I would have hated for it to just "end" without some sort of goodbye. After so much time, I thought that everyone who followed along deserved at least that much.

Just wanted to make a post and say goodbye to ATS for a while. I was a very active member at ATS since I signed up in, I think, 2005 (Can't access my stats now, so I'm guessing...). And it's where timedrifter and I first hooked up. It's where I met all of the cool souls that I continue to keep up with on this paranormal/planetary stuff.

So, to all of the folks who read/followed along at ATS, you're all fantastic. Even the mods who will go unnamed. ahah

Never forget what this is all about.

So long, ATS. See you all on the other side...

Or until...You know...I post another article...

Peace,
atsdeck (AKA OnTheDeck)

Source: http://www.ufotimetravel.com/

Sun May 18, 2008 1:18 pm
GT Truther

Uncle John here: Sometimes a group is only as good as it's weakest link. Ann is the weak link at sneds in many ways.

Go to: http://www.reviewjournal.com/obituaries/

Go to: September 12, 2004.

Look for Thelma R McDowell. "Thelma R. McDowell, 85, a musician, of Las Vegas, died Sept. 9, 2004. She is survived by her daughter, Marcia A. of Las Vegas. No services are scheduled."

Why was marci's supposed twin left off the obituary?

Her daughter is Marcia Ann McDonnell, Born 5-14-56 Toronto York CO Canada Registered 5-22-56 #56-05-048305

Wonder why ann doesn't have a birth certificate?

Ever heard of anyone naming their twins with the same name such as "Ann?"

Caspa forgives the B-unit because the A-unit was out of town. They just erase all of their negative posts.

MJ12 is just as dishonest as marci and ann display themselves. Wonder why? Their ET masters require dishonesty. One can not obtain a state of unity from a state of dishonesty.

There are a few honest persons who post at sneds. Think about the support you are giving these scoundrels.

Marci says that the purpose of sneds is for a polite place. Putting people down without reason and lying is not polite.

Sun May 18, 2008 1:44 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Well well well Owl Brian got a scolding down to for showing Burisch’s human side…

-
Ah poor little Brian/Owl called back to the principles office and given a talking down to yet again. What does that make Brian your fifth or sixth time you received a paddling by Principle Dan. I’ve lost count.

Pitty really Supposed Military Chopper Pilot Combat Pilot that once commanded respect. Reduced to nothing more then disobedient child! How does it feel on that male pride Brian to be treated in such a manor and with such disrespect.

Suck it up Solider! An stay at attention take your humiliation and disrespectful ass rimming like a man! Your in Burisch army now!

As for Mongral well he’s always been a “Yes” man its how he made gunner.

“Fire on that Iraq village boy! We have Intel of combatants hiding in the population!
“Kill those fleeing terrorized Iraq soldiers on the Highway of Death! Boy!” “Yes Sir immediately Sir!”

And today..

Burisch to Mongral. “Go fetch my Lotus papers Mongrel/Steven” “Yes Sir immediately Sir!”

Not much change there is it Steve. You’ve always been a yes man and all ways will. In fact I’m sure you’ve grown to like it. **pat pat on the head ** That’s a good soilder now here’s your Majestic milk bone.

But for you Brian/Owl its different I know, you were once Somebody. Today your nothing but aa has been. Feels good doesn’t that sting across the ass.

Shady

Quote:
Owl:

Rob:

Sun May 18, 2008 2:11 pm
GT Truther

Beautiful post and fantast.c research an investigation! Bravo

Your mother dies and her daughter left off the Obit???

Never in a million years..

Remember Marcia's / Marci's middle name is Ann!

Question though that needs to be asking. Why add Marcher? Was Marci McDowell once married? An simply used the ex's name. Or a friends or lovers.

Shady

UncleJohn wrote:
Uncle John here: Sometimes a group is only as good as it's weakest link. Ann is the weak link at sneds in many ways.

Go to: http://www.reviewjournal.com/obituaries/

Go to: September 12, 2004.

Look for Thelma R McDowell. "Thelma R. McDowell, 85, a musician, of Las Vegas, died Sept. 9, 2004. She is survived by her daughter, Marcia A. of Las Vegas. No services are scheduled."

Why was marci's supposed twin left off the obituary?

Her daughter is Marcia Ann McDonnell, Born 5-14-56 Toronto York CO Canada Registered 5-22-56 #56-05-048305

Wonder why ann doesn't have a birth certificate?

Ever heard of anyone naming their twins with the same name such as "Ann?"

Caspa forgives the B-unit because the A-unit was out of town. They just erase all of their negative posts.

MJ12 is just as dishonest as marci and ann display themselves. Wonder why? Their ET masters require dishonesty. One can not obtain a state of unity from a state of dishonesty.

There are a few honest persons who post at sends. Think about the support you are giving these scoundrels.

Marci says that the purpose of sends is for a polite place. Putting people down without reason and lying is not polite.

Sun May 18, 2008 3:00 pm
GT Truther

Post the other moccasins have rocks in them. ouch.
thank you don, for your well-mannered and kind reply.

i am not stupid. i read it all.

candidly i would say if disclosure was made available the resulting turmoil who be fathoms worse that the result of no disclosure.

given the prospects of the ~whizzer~
in its entirety
there is no feasable way at all
to prevent rampant fecundity
to put it nicely
for ~all~ concerned

to have soceity break down and just stop and try and dig in
even thrity years ago
would have resulted in more mayhem than
whatever last minute shit
hits the fan

not the best of worlds
but hey
you pick 'em
i don't
i just live here
thang gott out inna country
far from faultlines and oceans
and in a single story
single wide trailer
with my cat

the problem with me is that i am enlightened
a blod thing to say
but was a buddhist meditator for years and actually had several
minor satories
and have a certain amount of intuitive insight as a result

if you were dan or marci
believe me at this point as a human
some of your worse characteristics
would have popped out
sorry some of it popped your way
but in any focus
the energy turns in hard
upon the rudder
and the ship doesn't steer
the way the
calabrases
would clap for it

they will never be
all and everything
its impossible
as it would be for you
or me
or even shady
who wants to go on and on and on
about how its everybody else's fault
not to be rude but i call that
a ~blame artist~
what's the cure?
to grow up.

as an old negro blues singer said
'it ain't nobody's fault but mine.'

that, my firend, is disclosure.

we demand the gas
the cheetos
the safeways
the levis
we are so hooked on the faux edenic
stuff/heroin
that we cannot see other than those who try to supply as
evil

to go back to true eden
the whole world would
~stop~
feed and clothe the
neediest
etc.

and it would not start with the
~leaders~
doing this.

it would start with the everyday
common western man
to give up
the doggeral
that he/she/is has become addicited to
all on his own
all on a new spring morning

immediately there would be new
better leaders

don't beleieve me?

well, then
maybe the butterfly at the other end of the universe
is not affected then
by the smallest of things

Sun May 18, 2008 3:05 pm
GT Truther

You might want to run Thelma R McDowell's name threw the Social Security Database of dead. They do and will list SS# for that person. Then you can de duce date of birth and location of the city and state the card number was issued.

Shady

PS.. Also Since Marci claims she comes a entertainment background in the family. Possibly Mrs McDowell might have been a Union Member or Guild Member of the entertainment fields. Those would a good place to check too.

Sun May 18, 2008 3:09 pm
GT Truther

If Burisch was just a another civilian making claims in the ufo field. I wouldn’t attack his story at all! The man would certainty have right to speak his story and that story not interrupted.

Yet this is not the case with him and Marci. They claim to be the visible face the spokesmen for Majestic Twelve an organization that is believed to be in direct control of all UFO/Alien technology for the past fifty years.

That instantly propels them outside the realm of being just another civilian. That puts them on par with being a government (in this case shadow government) spokes person, politician or candidate. An that being the case. We skeptics have FULL right to investigate and question their story to the microscopic level. An yes even satirize or make fun of it.

Shady

Sun May 18, 2008 3:28 pm
GT Truther

Post riches to rags? huh?
why should we be living in rags?

well because most of the rest of the world does, and we are their brothers.

one time they asked john lennon:

"so why johnny do ya haf ten mansions when ya spout so much peace, lad?"

"well," he said, :because i'm doown here in this world and am going to take the best advantage of it i can. " <paraphrased>

this is dammable proof of why disclosure is unimportant.

here is a prophet of peace, rather genuinely, gave his life and all as it were, blithly saying i don't give a flat fook.

we all cryout for the ~leaders~ to solve it all and confess
as they feed our black hearts with all the crap
we are addicited to
from their point of view its like
fuck you
miserable addicted losers
okay we'll give you what you want
do unto others
but god have mercy on your souls.

i call it wwgs. what would gandhi say? he would say you people of the west
you common people
who have robbed the possibility of eden
yes of your own volition
to make that possibility of it
ever returning
quyite impossible

when you get on the other side
you will wake up.

so be it. we will take it up on the other side.

for those of you who do not believe in an other side, there will be no other side.
its all good. it all clearly works. just not in big
neon
drive in
movie
oooo-weees
as would be so western
and bold
like a cowboy
baby

Sun May 18, 2008 3:34 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 37  Next