It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 3:51 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 4.0 2008 
GT Truther

Post The 110th Knows
Well-said, ubleck, and perhaps one day once we pass to the next dimension we can truly have a great 'jam'. There's enough musicians now that we can probably hold our own at least once with a great magnificent chord.

Still, I have to disagree with the concept of ~blame artist~ as you apply it. IF Dan and Marci have acted this way intentionally, so childishly and thuggishly, then we truly may have a parallel to the story told in "Bodyguard of Lies", a book I was reading at the time of most of the Ravenchats, the chat with PreserveDestiny, Peace, IMNVSBLE, etc. If true, we aren't talking apples and blame-artists, we're talking antagonist vs. protagonists to maintain a dynamic. My "wake-up call" message isn't to demand an immediate FULL, TRUTHFUL and TRANSPARENT DISCLOSURE, as that would indeed precipitate what you portray; it's to admit that the "keepers of the secrets" CANNOT, for your own good, give that to you raw and immediately. The message is "don't take my word for it", but if Dan Burisch is willing to swear under oath his membership and servitude in and to Majestic 12, and that this MJ-12 supposedly acted on our behalf in two sets of treaties that were renewed every nine years over the course of half-a-century, not to mention the other things he has sworn to (including the names of the Majestic 12 at the time of its adjournment and the date of its orders to him to 'disclose' what he has 'personally experienced' in the way of extraterrestrial interaction), then these claims are actionable and should be corroborated publicly by the folks we call our elected representatives. Yet, we aren't told any of the particulars of either set of these treaties, other than the supposed claim that Dan had "forced" the ETs to withdraw their requests for ANY abductions.

It isn't unreasonable to ask that Dan's superiors, the ones that ordered him to do what he does, be brought before Congress and called to account. It isn't Dan's fault if both they and the ET he was assigned to have given him an 'incomplete' message to deliver, but it DOES fall on his shoulders to authorize his claims be proven to the satisfaction of the People through their elected representatives, who themselves have the burden of admitting what has been done in our name. The "Looking Glass", on which so much has been based; we need to see this machine, to see the proof of it, to see the visions that it supposedly gave the 12. This "T-1v83" vs. "T-2" scenario has to be vetted by the Congress, as the implications of these things can either result in genocide or continued 'domestic tranquility'. Was "Project Preserve Destiny" based only on an imagined timeline with only a "19% chance with an 85% confidence rate" probability?? This is powerful stuff, and can't be trusted to the likes of 12 individuals who have a vested interest in accumulating power to themselves, and whose own skewed perspective may have warped any device that promises to see into the future.

The bottom line is, we simply can't take the "official" version of our likely destiny as told by DB, sanitized as it is. Sweeping the issues under the rug with a "you wouldn't want to know this anyway" doesn't do the trick either, at least not like that. The trick is how to tell the "interested public" the full story without the mass mayhem that would come with an official 'pronouncement'. Which is where we're at right now.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun May 18, 2008 4:19 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post my gut again? where's the pepto, lol!
good points don.

my gut says its very close to what you say.

my intuition says
there is no human alive who can do this
correctly
unnervously
and sucessfully
it is simply too big for their nervous systems
the synapes
falters in the face
of admitting a turnover
that recalls centuries of lies

me? aye am hoping for a series
of <hopefully> as gentle as possible
outgassings
that will at least give the pretense that its maybe not as big a mess
as it really is
aye think that's what's being attempted
but yes
it has been way out of control
for a long time

its very hard to herd cats
especially when the masters are rats
and all the littol cats want to do is
eat them
and their kin

Sun May 18, 2008 4:28 pm
GT Truther

Post huh? who said that?
God. no just the local god:

"cats? rats? i have bigger plans. didn't think mama earth is an living organism
fully vested with all rights. well, if you were god, who would you serve first, the biggest or the smallest?"

me, i'd say serve the smallest first. that's why god/goddess is putting mama earth last.
he/she/it doesn't want to be a ~rascist~ according to size. and then there's also that butterfly at the other end of the universe
the tiniest and just maybe
the one
who is waiting for you to act.

no you cain't fuck or marry the butterfly
but yeah
maybe you can keep it alive
even though you won't ever
know it.

Sun May 18, 2008 4:39 pm
GT Truther

Post no, blob , put that down
Ganesh: "no blob, put that down. the butterfly doesn;t even have a clearly definable vagina."

Sidekick Blob: "Its just an experiment. i thought we might make love and this israel/arab thing would wanish."

Dr. So: "Good Lord. So."

Allacomeleshi: "see, this is th whole problem we knew about when we seeded this god-forsaken rock. we measured the embroglios and determined then it would produce nothing but perverts and ruffians."

Allialliincomefree: "If we just stick strictly to the Constitution, God will make the indians give up."

Solveseverthing: " See. that's what i'm talking about. Unnafiliated pure bastardisms."

Sidekick Blob: "Can we go back into Los Vagos, Gan. I think I might be horny."

Ganesh: "Just go build a fire and then go into the gloom and wankoff, Blob. there is absolutely nothing left in vegas."

Whathappenedi can'trecal: "I thought that was last year????"

Sun May 18, 2008 4:50 pm
GT Truther

Post just anoither dead butterfly
now see how the novelty rises.

it really has been stable for....umm
sev'ral days now.

how cum it got so shifty, anyways?

never you mind. just watch it
rise
me hearties.

someone mayhaf kilt the butterfly. oops, there's another one. is this like hitchcock's the birds

~~~~~~~

no its simlpy as the consciousness of man begins to walk
out of the baby stage
instead of crawling
then god/goddess
considers it a respectable organism
and begins to let it control
novelty itself
like a mobile over its crib
that it first started to bat at

so now we begin to bat
how do you like it so far?

Sun May 18, 2008 5:05 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: huh? who said that?
Laugh! Ubleck your alright in my book and always will be! Even though we are in different battle lines over this Burisch thing.

You remind me of all those true individualist Flower Children Hippies that used to hang at my home growing up when I was still with my brothers. The artists, poets and dreamers that thought that Love could change the world.

Peace,

Shady

ubleck wrote:
God. no just the local god:

"cats? rats? i have bigger plans. didn't think mama earth is an living organism
fully vested with all rights. well, if you were god, who would you serve first, the biggest or the smallest?"

me, i'd say serve the smallest first. that's why god/goddess is putting mama earth last.
he/she/it doesn't want to be a ~rascist~ according to size. and then there's also that butterfly at the other end of the universe
the tiniest and just maybe
the one
who is waiting for you to act.

no you cain't fuck or marry the butterfly
but yeah
maybe you can keep it alive
even though you won't ever
know it.

Sun May 18, 2008 5:09 pm
GT Truther

Post yes its a gang bang
no prob, shady. this online miasma doesn't mean i hate anyone.

this online miasma is jsut the anitdote for the swirled oup dogknot
it is a strange convoluted choas magic
where there are no personal seethings
just antidotes from strange runes
to ones and zeros
bifolded
into
new spells
better spells
unfortunately somtimes
of foul-birthings that might just give
the butterfly new wings
but no matter
it is time to go onward
and drive this fooking shite home
in some bastardized otherdimension
shamarter than the alines
who i personally don't think are that shamart
so we out bamboozlethem
a few butterflies take a hit
life goes on
novelty whips its wings fast enough
to banish the
pukes
jesus shows up blinking his eyes going
hey i thought this was gonna be my job
and we said no man
we got tired of the crap and took the garbage out
and he replied
cool
lets get high order a pizza
and watch the nba playoffs

at those words they all started crying and
sayud i love you man
jesus?
he sayud how fucking gay get a grip

Sun May 18, 2008 5:18 pm
GT Truther

Post spillin thebeans after my third icehouse >burp~
okay, yes those of us wo know what we are doing, which btw would mean nothing to anyone else as there are no written instructions
formally declared war
on the pukes
many many
many years ago

with chaos we make them zik
and when they zik like good insects
thgey zik offfff

so that is good

but communication breakdowns occur
as we cast our spells of holey chaos magic
and bring golden reign down on
black haids
festering on the fine
visage
of a clear faced godlike
warrior who
yes was drunk
when he/she
did it
but still built a fine respectible place here
and we
demand
attention
to what needs done
we deserve it
and we finally
demand it
and we know damn well
what we are doing
odd and inneffective as it may seem
like some trifiling nothing
at that point
my dear
you forgot
that words are Magic

no biggie. just some ones and ohhhs

Sun May 18, 2008 5:31 pm
GT Truther

Project Camelot
18 May

• Project Camelot is greatly concerned by recent statements and actions taken by Leo Zagami. We stand by the authenticity and value of our 17 February interview with him, but since then many of those watching Leo's personal saga play out will have noticed that there is something terribly wrong.

In a phone call to us soon after his arrival in America, Leo told us that he was under very great pressure and had been obliged to agree to work with the CIA.

In the last few weeks Leo has made some extraordinary public statements. It's evident to us and others from his recent behavior that he is being heavily manipulated by negative forces.

On a spiritual level, we recognize that Leo is a good person who has taken an important stand against an extremely powerful enemy. In his weakened state, after the loss of his wife and son, he became overwhelmed and - we believe - taken over. Therefore in summary, and with regret, we need to make a clear statement that we cannot in any way support his recent public statements, some of his recent actions, or his currently intended modus operandi.

Source: http://www.projectcamelot.net/whats_new.html

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=0QGbew3hU ... _the_U.S.A.

According to this guy, Zagami is manipulated for some illuminati purpose.

His website: http://xiandos.info/Leo_Zagami_in_the_U.S.A.

Also note that he believes that Jesus Christ will come back
(whatever that means) and we should be obedient to him :?

Anyway, make your own judgement.

Sun May 18, 2008 5:40 pm
GT Truther

Post oh, i didn't know there was a trick? is this halloween?
the trick ya said is
tell as few lies as possible

they will hold these agin ya
when they try to make ya love the
insects

the more lies ya tell here
the quicker you will compusively
give in
and mate witht heir foul kynde

and then come back here and <sigh>

we. we will zikk ya. don't worry it won't hurt us.
if you don't zikkk properly we will conjur the biggest
and baddest
praying mantis
to tear yo haid off yo sack
and at that moment
voila
no volcanos
no eartaquakles
peace inna valley

no i am not advocating any kind of violence
this is sctuff inna other side
like i said
i drank some
gods piss
blood
and then ya don't get to lie about tha
beans
the cowboys and indians
and the dead bean cans spinning about
some firepit outside los vagos
where reptiles
rebirth
and scecifally
don't zikkk well
but thats okay
zikk they will eventually
we haf oodles of tyme

Sun May 18, 2008 5:56 pm
GT Truther

Post it wold mean nothing
yes i could go on ad infidognaughtum, but it would be meaningless

i live in my world youlive in yours

this won't change

in my world, think i'm insane or not...we zikk the fuck outa the shamartass insectoid repukism antihuman nosferatos

unfortunately we also get to view them. god are they ugly worse than cottage cheese thighs.

so. we busy. you be busy too.

here's a good excercize. all humans you meet. look in their eyes. in the black dot in the center. if it goes back to eternity they are from god, realized or not. if there is a block that when you probe it, elecits fear in them, they are either hurt by the pukes or one of the pukes. to decifer which, takes a lttle more training. in any chase, if there is a big block, leave them with a kind word. if they were hurt by the pukes, it will help ease their pain. if they are a puke it will lull them offgard and make it easier for one of use to givem the zikkkk.

no biggie. just some thoughts. trying to behelpful. could be allwrong.

Sun May 18, 2008 6:13 pm
GT Truther

Post disclosure is not about what the fuck.
disclosure is not about what we don't know. its about sharing how we deal with what we already do know. the part we don't know is still piling up while we shrink from what we can do with what we do know about them.

me? i know there are crapulant forms here. met em. they were by and large pathetic and had no honor to speak of.

i am peaceful, never violent. that is the key to driving their stanky asses outa here. peaceful, but with a large grudge report. a good ability to visualize thowing them in boxes and shooting them to insect heaven helps. they don't like that,

parasites is what theyare. too bad there's no some worm pills for some itchy assed dog
that will fix it.

Sun May 18, 2008 6:18 pm
GT Truther

I have no doubt what so ever in the world that Leo Zagami is the real deal.

Early last year I encountered his forum and website. Mr Zagami helped me decode several passages in my ggg fathers journals. Information which I can not divulge at this time. (Nothing really important though pertains to my own families place in the old Illuminati blood line.)

People need to understand and keep in mind. If your looking for some “Golden Hero” to expose the Illuminati and lead you into battle against them. You wont find it in Mr Zagami. He’s doing nothing more then saving his own life and the lives of his family as he treads tight rope walk across the edge of razor sharp blade and bridge out of the Illuminati and into Freedom, true Freedom. One slip up one miss step and he and his family are dead! Mr.Zagami only came forward as he did because it was to his advantage at the time and not to lead a ‘movement.’

Today after coming to America had having to deal with Illuminati here. He needs to take another path (behind the scenes) and play another angle entirely. An he will continue to do so until he is free of them and have secured the safety of his family.

It was never Mr/Zagami’s intent to become a hero. If you want a hero look into the mirror it is in your power to free yourselves from the Illuminati today and now if you only take it.

I wish Leo Zagami well and will be praying for him and his family.

"Propaganda and Psy-op warfare is my cup of tea" -Leo Zagami

LoL

An people wonder why I'm so good at it ;) It runs in the bloodline :)

Shady

Cyberbird wrote:
Development on Leo Zagami's story.

Project Camelot
18 May

• Project Camelot is greatly concerned by recent statements and actions taken by Leo Zagami. We stand by the authenticity and value of our 17 February interview with him, but since then many of those watching Leo's personal saga play out will have noticed that there is something terribly wrong.

In a phone call to us soon after his arrival in America, Leo told us that he was under very great pressure and had been obliged to agree to work with the CIA.

In the last few weeks Leo has made some extraordinary public statements. It's evident to us and others from his recent behavior that he is being heavily manipulated by negative forces.

On a spiritual level, we recognize that Leo is a good person who has taken an important stand against an extremely powerful enemy. In his weakened state, after the loss of his wife and son, he became overwhelmed and - we believe - taken over. Therefore in summary, and with regret, we need to make a clear statement that we cannot in any way support his recent public statements, some of his recent actions, or his currently intended modus operandi.

Source: http://www.projectcamelot.net/whats_new.html

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=0QGbew3hU ... _the_U.S.A.

According to this guy, Zagami is manipulated for some illuminati purpose.

His website: http://xiandos.info/Leo_Zagami_in_the_U.S.A.

Also note that he believes that Jesus Christ will come back
(whatever that means) and we should be obedient to him :?

Anyway, make your own judgement.

Sun May 18, 2008 6:25 pm
GT Truther

I have no doubt what so ever in the world that Leo Zagami is the real deal.

Early last year I encountered his forum and website. Mr Zagami helped me decode several passages in my ggg fathers journals. Information which I can not divulge at this time. (Nothing really important though pertains to my own families place in the old Illuminati blood line.)

People need to understand and keep in mind. If your looking for some “Golden Hero” to expose the Illuminati and lead you into battle against them. You wont find it in Mr Zagami. He’s doing nothing more then saving his own life and the lives of his family as he treads tight rope walk across the edge of razor sharp blade and bridge out of the Illuminati and into Freedom, true Freedom. One slip up one miss step and he and his family are dead! Mr.Zagami only came forward as he did because it was to his advantage at the time and not to lead a ‘movement.’

Today after coming to America had having to deal with Illuminati here. He needs to take another path (behind the scenes) and play another angle entirely. An he will continue to do so until he is free of them and have secured the safety of his family.

It was never Mr/Zagami’s intent to become a hero. If you want a hero look into the mirror it is in your power to free yourselves from the Illuminati today and now if you only take it.

I wish Leo Zagami well and will be praying for him and his family.

"Propaganda and Psy-op warfare is my cup of tea" -Leo Zagami

LoL

An people wonder why I'm so good at it ;) It runs in the bloodline :)

Shady

This skype discussion of Zagami is interesting.

http://www.mediafire.com/?jyjjgxixmzm

Sun May 18, 2008 7:18 pm
GT Truther

Team:

The McDowell's are no strangers to alligators. Remember what I asked, when Michele's name was raised? "In whose name?" Ask yourselves the same question at this moment. The McDowell's already know about alligators, and in their words they are "predictable."

People "show themselves": the good people and the...well...

Wish Blessings upon everyone.

Uncle John here: Very telling comment by dan. "In whose name?" This shows how twisted his mind has become. If the reality doesn't fit the twisted reality of his ET masters, then he can't accept it.

Doesn't matter how many photo's they produce. Without calm discussion of the facts, then I'm not going to accept something that is very far from the facts.

The fact that Michele is his cousin and recently alive and well seems not to be able to accepted by dan or even discussed. If it doesn't have the stamp or name of his ET masters on it, then it doesn't exist.

marci wrote:
(Owl, we discussed it. The answer is no. We will not be moved to negativity. We are Wiccans and that is against our ethic. We thank you for the offer. Marci)

ann wrote:
(Owl, my answer is the same, we don't follow their path. A)

UJ: My path is not the path of owl and never will be, but thanks for calling off what would seem to be a threat with serious consequences by owl, not like the literary vitriol I present.

Sun May 18, 2008 7:50 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Just to be fair. We have Project Camelot version.
Now Zagami respond to that. Not directly.

In the end of the conversation (in the Skype conversation),
Leo Zagami talks about Forerunner777 :

(this site of him I just posted before: http://xiandos.info/Main_Page)

[Leo talks of Forerunner777 not trusting him and saying Leo of being manipulated; and then]

Leo: The same thing happen with Project Camelot.
They just send me an email yesterday.
Saying: Leo are you bark on the dark side?

Guy listening: Uh uh

Leo: What kind of bullshit is that.
Don't you see that I'm figh...I'm getting an army together?
To front George W. Bush.
I have the balls to do it.

Guy listening: Well I means..

Leo: You guys, you guys, conspiracy theories, whatever,
you're just able to talk and talk and talk.
But nobody is able to go in the trench to do it for real.
I'm doing it for real. The Forerunner, you should respect me for this.
You shouldn't disrespect me that way.

[And then continuing on Forerunner777 case]

Sun May 18, 2008 7:55 pm
GT Truther

Thank you, Owl and the guys.

Uncle John here: I read this loud and clear.

Sun May 18, 2008 8:12 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I see Marci and Ann have FINALLY shown their Human side after all these years!

To Ann and Marci THANK You! Thank you for showing your human side instead of that crappy cons ending military BS! All of you have exhibiting from day one.

In taking that enormous step of showing just a little vulnerability in showing those pics of your mom and family. It also took some courage to do just.

I want it be known and hence forth. I WILL NOT be attacking Marci and Ann again nor mentioning their names. They have finally shown that there are true hearted people under that tough military exterior something I’ve been requesting to see of Sned since the days of Godlikeproductions.

You’ve taken one giant leap in rejoining the Human Race Ann and Marci.

There's still hope for the rest of you Owl, Mongrel and rest.

Shady

Sun May 18, 2008 8:25 pm
GT Truther

The McDowell's are no strangers to alligators.

Uncle John here: And dan is no stranger to crocodile tears.

The expression was used by Shakespeare in Othello Act 4 Scene 1

“O devil, devil!

If that the earth could teem with woman's tears,

Each drop she falls would prove a crocodile.

Out of my sight!”

Sun May 18, 2008 9:05 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Uncle John here: Throughout this little back and forth, I think readers could be missing an important point.

I strive for unity. I strive for unification.

And falsehood is the barrier to unity. In fact, the forces against unity use lying as their central force to oppose unity.

Perhaps I should read more of Willie the Shake, as my initiator called him. My initiator had memorized the complete works of Shakespeare along with many other things.

Sun May 18, 2008 10:09 pm
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

Brightstar and Waterlady put it best in my opinion they both said that Dan and Marci are nothing more then attension seeking child like personalities.

Its true!

Excuse me? Shady I am not into 'character assassination' so please refrain from making public statements based on comments never made. Thank you.

Waterlady

Sun May 18, 2008 10:37 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

Well

I see Marci and Ann have FINALLY shown their Human side after all these years!

To Ann and Marci THANK You! Thank you for showing your human side instead of that crappy cons ending military BS! All of you have exhibiting from day one.

In taking that enormous step of showing just a little vulnerability in showing those pics of your mom and family. It also took some courage to do just.

I want it be known and hence forth. I WILL NOT be attacking Marci and Ann again nor mentioning their names. They have finally shown that there are true hearted people under that tough military exterior something I’ve been requesting to see of Sned since the days of Godlikeproductions.

You’ve taken one giant leap in rejoining the Human Race Ann and Marci.

There's still hope for the rest of you Owl, Mongrel and rest.

Shady

What event triggered this dramatic change of heart?

Sun May 18, 2008 11:01 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

http://www.projectcamelot.net/whats_new.html

"What can you do to change it? Change your mind and withdraw your consent to these actions within your own consciousness. Open your eyes and ears to the deceptions that surround you and vow to create a new experience for all living on this planet."--Embracing the Rainbow

Quoting from: http://www.trufax.org/handbooks/paradigmvol2.html

Mon May 19, 2008 12:08 am
GT Truther

Post well of course
...of course the rambling posts about 'zikking the insectoids' are fiction

but a decent DIY demonstration of how anyone can post any drivel
on the net

not necessarily to be believed

Mon May 19, 2008 7:06 am
GT Truther

Character assassination??!!?? In the case of Dan Burisch there is NO character to assassinate!

Your not the one to have the little bald headed toad call your HOME and FAMILY and threaten YOUR life with his laughing hyena of female side kick. Ending that threat with laugh that would make
Frank Gorshin fictional famous laugh as the Riddler http://www.wavsource.com/snds_2008-05-1 ... _laugh.wav seem like a sane man! With his female side kick joining in! Ending his phone call to you with this message. "I'm going to nail you kid." A threat delivered to my brothers answering machine for mistakenly he thought I leved there when I was visiting.

What you and the public sees at Sneds is his Doctor Jekle persona one tailor made for you consumption. "Dan Burisch humanitarian, Dan Burisch nice and lovable side. While the true side Hyde. That microbiologist that literally would hear the SCREAMS of the Human Test Subjects daily on the floor just about his work station at S-4 and ignore those screams in favor of completing his Projects for Majestic. The real Dan Burisch lays in the work he preformed in Gulf War I for Majestic when his supposed cure resulted in what is known today as "The Gulf War Syndrome" which infects over 200,000 Vets of that war as well as their families!

As I said there is no character in Dan Burisch to assassinate! You can't kill what's not even there to begin with!

As to comments in question. They did come up in a online conversation between yourself and Brightstar just two weeks ago and you did seem to agree to the statement.

Shady

waterlady wrote:
Quote:
Brightstar and Waterlady put it best in my opinion they both said that Dan and Marci are nothing more then attension seeking child like personalities.

Its true!

Excuse me? Shady I am not into 'character assassination' so please refrain from making public statements based on comments never made. Thank you.

Waterlady

Mon May 19, 2008 8:17 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next