It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 8:03 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 4.0 2008 
GT Truther

UJ, I've gotta applaud you for tracking down Punkin. I don't know how you did it, but credit where credit is due. It's a pity Dan_B doesn't directly respond to you, but this social straightjacket he's being kept in must be near-suffocating at times...unless he already knows that Punkin is alive and well?

Uncle John here: Thank you mjc.

A two week trial subscription at www.ancestry.com was key.

The biggest factor was luck. Somehow I managed to find one of dan's little known relatives that had spoken to Michele just around Christmas.

What I wanted to know is how controlled is dan. Dan is almost completely controlled.

As I get older, I'm getting more psychic. I can almost hear dan's thoughts. He does appreciate me finding that Punkin is alive, though he is not allowed to thank me or ask how to get in touch.

This all reflects on the mind set of the ET's controlling majestic, this world, this galaxy and probably many galaxies beyond. We are so blest to be humans if we only knew it. Most humans are really good people, though almost none see the veil pulled over their eyes.

It would be such a joy if in my lifetime, if I could pull that veil down for someone. I keep trying, but no luck so far.

Perhaps I should not complain because luck, happiness and health follow me and Pam around. I wish the same for dan and all readers of the golden thread and sneds.

BTW, there was a full page ad in USA Today by the Airline Pilots Association complaining about TSA and the ridiculous security procedures at the airports. I had to laugh because right across the top of the ad was a 757 spraying chemtrails. So it looks like others are subtly trying to get the message out.

Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:26 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Programming
Hi everyone,

Was reading the last few posts on here and I just wanted to add my two cents worth here.

UJ you are definitely correct about Dan being programmed. I am a stranger to him of course, but after reading all I have now on him and Marcia, it was so obvious to me just how programmed he was and that she apparently was his Controller/Handler as it is termed. It is so sad for any human to have to live like this on this planet.

I have now sent this latest infos on here regarding this secret UN meeting to all 3 of my legislators and urging them to investigate it all, to tell me if this is the truth and then for them to make full disclosure to all of their constituents in our state. Hey, I just don't agree with this 2013 timeline because we have been lied to and deceived long enough by the PTB and it is time that all of this crapola BS be stopped and full disclosure be done by all on this UFO/alien topic.

I also sent all 3 of my legislators a copy of the letter you all put on here a few days back, so it is going to be interesting to see just what these 3 (2 Congress and 1 Senator) reply back to me. When I get their replies I will post them for everyone if this is ok.

brightstar

Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:28 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Well UJ, not really a comfort, but, at least I'm not alone.

I'm curious about what you consider the most controlled aspect in your life?

And DonD, great compilation. You're a journalist.
I agree with mjc, too bad Dan won't address the forum personally anymore.
I miss the tantalizing exchange.

Dex

Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:35 pm
GT Truther

Well UJ, not really a comfort, but, at least I'm not alone.

Uncle John here: Could you explain this?

Dex wrote:
I'm curious about what you consider the most controlled aspect in your life?

UJ: Easy Dex, my dreams. They really work me over at night.

Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:47 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: Programming
brightstar wrote:
Hi everyone,

Was reading the last few posts on here and I just wanted to add my two cents worth here.

UJ you are definitely correct about Dan being programmed. I am a stranger to him of course, but after reading all I have now on him and Marcia, it was so obvious to me just how programmed he was and that she apparently was his Controller/Handler as it is termed. It is so sad for any human to have to live like this on this planet.

I have now sent this latest infos on here regarding this secret UN meeting to all 3 of my legislators and urging them to investigate it all, to tell me if this is the truth and then for them to make full disclosure to all of their constituents in our state. Hey, I just don't agree with this 2013 timeline because we have been lied to and deceived long enough by the PTB and it is time that all of this crapola BS be stopped and full disclosure be done by all on this UFO/alien topic.

I also sent all 3 of my legislators a copy of the letter you all put on here a few days back, so it is going to be interesting to see just what these 3 (2 Congress and 1 Senator) reply back to me. When I get their replies I will post them for everyone if this is ok.

brightstar

That brings us at least another 3 steps closer to a genuine Disclosure, brightstar. Good to hear!

I've now sent Victor the following letter, attaching the same mix of affidavits as I recommended earlier. (Shady, if you don't see a copy in your inbox tomorrow, please let me know.)

Pending 'Disclosure' Possibly a New Coverup

Hello Victor;

I know it's been some time since I last wrote you, and the reason I feel compelled to write now is because of what I've been hearing both from my sources and via your daily emails. I'm referring of course to the rumors, murmurs, articles and statements regarding a pending "Disclosure", and thanks to my unusual position I thought it would be helpful if I shared a few thoughts with the rest of your readers.

This alarms me because there appears to be little "critical thinking" skills used in the rush to have "Disclosure", almost at any cost, or without any questioning of 'what' is being 'disclosed', 'why' it's being disclosed, and why 'now' as opposed to years past or future. The "Coverup" has taken two to tango, to make it work; not only the human authorities but the alleged extraterrestrial (or extra-dimensional, for those that insist on that paradigm) beings that are supposedly what is being 'covered up'. I rarely read of anyone postulating why they would be party to such a thing, when from the little evidence we have of sightings and CE's (Close Encounters 1 through 4) it's apparent that the powers these beings have grossly outstrips our ability to comprehend them, let alone interact with them on an equal level.

My sources tell me that the "PTB" (in lieu of using the terms of 'MJ-12', 'Majestic', 'Sion', the 'Illuminati', etc.) are nearly satisfied that the icons of 'uferdom' (they use the phrase 'the ufology community' but I prefer my term) have been nearly completely co-opted by the script they want the public to digest, a script they have put into place relatively easily, and one carefully crafted as if to appear "spontaneously parallel" when matched up with the individuals pushing it.

This 'script' advances – and enhances – the so-called "2012" date as the point in time when the 'Big Event' will happen, IF it even happens at all. I say "IF" because the entire strategy is based on "successive retreating", so that there is not one but many "lines in the sand" that can be drawn to prevent the inevitable outcome, which will occur when the world's populations realize just how much they've been lied to virtually every step of the way. In my estimation the politically naïve will be musing their way to 2012 only to find themselves rudely awakened years before then.

Most of the 'community' has been gradually manipulated to ridicule the concept of a "Planet X", much as the greater public has been inculcated over decades in believing that "flying saucers", UFOs, "aliens", etc. are only viable in fiction and have no basis in reality. This is the comforting view, as no-one wants to be told that their comfortable word could be upended and their species nearly destroyed within the coming 2 years. That very statement finds extremely little traction in this 'community', which reflects the insecurities of the individuals who comprise it. However, sweep that nasty "Planet X" stuff under the rug, and then everyone can gasp with delight over "stargates" and wormholes, "time-travellers from the future", "zero-point energy", majic particles that can cure cancer, reverse aging, and a whole host of other pet projects that have tempted UFO researchers with the "Holy Grail", the be-all and end-all of "Why The Visitors Are Here".

What we are seeing unfold from seemingly disparate sources is a paradigm that claims we are on a particular "timeline", which can be changed – depending apparently on how many times we can chant "unity!". It postulates a celestial event that may or may not happen, either depending on how much and how hard we chant, or how many 'stargates' we capture and control. Oh, that's another element of this paradigm that's slowly being foisted on this community – "stargates". These are based on 'wormholes' that can be controlled artificialy via machines for which we were given the blueprints, but naturally (like everything else in this paradigm) we aren't allowed to see any 'proof' of such claims, even photographs. In this paradigm, the poleshift that occurs is NOT due to a "Planet X"; it postulates the poleshift as not happening as a result of a powerful and secretive group within the US gov't. that is luckily able to navigate the helm and secure these rogue 'stargates' through military might and behind-the-scenes manipulation (oh, there's a major issue: there are forms of that 'behind-the-scenes manipulation' of these players such as Dan Burisch, Henry Deacon, Gordon Novel, Rick Doty, an invented 'Norwegian politician' etc., that would make your head spin). And out of all the rumors, threats and promises of incredible technology, we have…..nothing. At least, the public – who is always called upon to pay the bills – has nothing and there's simply no proof of anything offered (notwithstanding the sketches and artist's representations). And the crowning achievement – a 'Looking Glass'/chronovisor/Yellow Book device – allegedly has convinced our illustrious controllers of certain 'future' realities.

[As an aside, I don't doubt in the least the sincerity of Dan Burisch, who has been the subject of most of the communications from my 'inside' sources who have, together with my own personal experiences of Dan B. over the past 5 years, provided me with probably the most complex and wide-ranging understanding of what is truly at stake and to what lengths a man such as Dan can be and has been manipulated to a particular end.]

As one correspondent wrote even while I was penning this,

"It comes across as a "Top-Down" disclosure agenda about what isn't true to begin with as a means of concealing the REAL truths that are far more egregious that they DON'T want to Disclose."

I would caution everyone that reads this to take a step back before embracing the inevitable outcome of such a 'Disclosure', which I deem a New Coverup by any other name. What I hope is the one thing this letter will do, is to make the point that this seemingly naturally-unfolding Disclosure needs to be seriously examined by all in this supposedly pro-Disclosure community in light of the possibility that MAYBE there IS a "Planet X" out there and on a course to pass us close enough to cause a near-ELE, a dreaded poleshift. If true, a scenario which will be shown to hold much more water logically than the barely-believable 'Looking Glass' timeline variants, then it would certainly explain why we haven't had a 'Disclosure' before and why we might be having one now. What I have quietly called upon the Congress to do is to hold fully transparent hearings on this, not to simply take our word for it, so that the public does NOT end up being bamboozled into thinking "all is well; trust us". Anyone that would accept that approach has no business being in this business (or rather, pursuit. It's not just a 'business' to everyone.)

In sum, let's put ALL the cards on the table; one reason the UN is balking is because many of the non-Americans that make these decisions don't want just the "approved" half of Disclosure, but the half that will galvanize preparation if the full range of information is presented. What is slowly being slipped over our heads is but one side, but don't take my word for it. Write your favorite congressperson and senator and tell them you want ALL the information made available for the public to make up their own minds, ALL the signatories of the National Security Oath to be granted the requisite amnesty to testify before Congress without fear of termination or even retaliation, and ALL the extraterrestrial treaties that have been illegally signed on behalf of an unknowing population without the required two-thirds ratification of the US Senate.

As a final note, let me assure those of you that may question my sources or ANY source of a paradigm that doesn't comport with your own; it isn't my intention to nullify the truths that we have already heard and seen brought to light, they simply are only half – or maybe even less than half – of the 'big picture'.

Ask for the entire picture, and don't settle for anything that's simply offered you without constructively questioning it.

Best regards,

Don Deppeller ('dondep')

p.s. I am attaching 3 affidavits that Dan Burisch has sworn to; the first, which I originally wrote for him, doesn't include the lengthy transcript of my first 'interview' of him. I urge that anyone writing to Congress attach copies of these documents, as they make the claims legally actionable and, while providing an incomplete picture by themselves, prepare the way for what promises to be a torrent of affidavits once the strictures of the National Security Oath are lifted for others. To date however I have yet to see any equivalent affidavits from anyone else that rises to the same level.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:47 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post The Illuminati and the Priore de Sion
The following snips are an effort to help the reader understand just where this concept of an "Illuminati" came from, and why they're considered such "bad guys" that every imaginable threat can be traced back to them in one way or another.

Another reason for it is to show the connection between the Priore de Sion and the Illuminati; for those that think Dan Burisch's membership in Sion is akin to a membership at the local library, think again.

The Priory of Sion's Hand in the Founding of the Illuminati

The Origin of Adam Weishaupt’s Sionist “Illuminati”

The vision of the revolutionary originator can be found in the thinking of Adam Weishaupt, who had been selected by the Grandmaster of the Priore de Sion – Charles de Lorraine – to found a secret society that would penetrate and transform Templarism into French revolutionary cells that would prevent Frederick the Great (Prussia) from taking the French throne. Sion’s goal at this time was to overthrow the Bourbon dynasty and create a democratic republic through a coalition with the Templars. Weishaupt’s brief was to effect this overthrow and shape the New Atlantis in the New World (America).

The son of a Jewish rabbi, an ex-Jesuit priest and a young professor of Canon Law at the University of Ingolstadt, Weishaupt was instructed by Charles de Lorraine and by the Jewish Rothschilds (who were Freemasons) to leave the Catholic Church and unite all the occult groups, notably Sionism and Templarism. Weishaupt’s influence on the American Revolution was a Templar one. Working with Mayer Amschel “Rothschild”, a Sionist, he founded the Order of the Perfectibilists on May 1, 1776. (Hence the annual May Day celebrations. Also the use of “May-day” as a distress call in catastrophes – for the day of the founding of Weishaupt’s Order had been universally deemed to be a catastrophic day.) Originally there were five members: Wessely, Moses Mendelssohn, and the bankers Itzig, Friedlander and Meyer, all of whom were under the direction of the newly-formed House of Rothschild. Its name was soon changed to the Order of the Ancient Illuminated Seers of Bavaria, then to the Order of the Bavarian Illuminati, which soon became “the Order of the Illuminati”. It followed reason and was opposed to established religion.

Weishaupt’s goals were revolutionary and were summarized for initiates who had reached the second degree (Minerval) as:

1) Abolition of all ordered government;
2) Abolition of private property;
3) Abolition of inheritance;
4) Abolition of patriotism;
5) Abolition of all Religion;
6) Abolition of the family (via abolition of marriage); and
7) Creation of a World Government.

His orders’s members were all Rosicrucians and Templars, who co-operated to bring in the New World Order longed for by Sionists and Templars alike.

Weishaupt took the structure of the Jesuits for his new secret society, but followed the Egyptian rites of Ormus, the rites of the Priory of Sion. (Ormus – from the French “Orme” meaning “elm” and recalling the cutting of the elm at Gisors in 1188 – was another name for the Priory of Sion.) He had started the society unofficially when he was at university in 1771 and students there were his first unofficial initiates.

Weishaupt planned to carry on the work of the “Synagogue of Satan” and unite it with Rousseau’s view that civilization was a mistake, that man should “return to nature” outside the paralyzing influence of civilization and restore his natural Garden of Eden. Weishaupt claimed that the chief obstacle to this Utopia was ordered government: “Princes and nations shall vanish from the Earth.” There would be no controlling authority, no laws or civil codes – merely anarchy. (In fact the Illuminati governmental system was to be an absolute dictatorship, with Weishaupt at its head.)

Weishaupt advocated a Utopian one-world state that restored the liberty and equality lost in the Garden of Eden and abolished private property, social authority (degree and hierarchy) nationality and all thrones and religions.

His program, unveiled on May 1st, 1776, united the traditions the Priory of Sion embodied (the Merovingian Kingship of Jerusalem, Kabbalism, the Egyptian origins of the Rose-Croix [Red Cross, or Rosy Cross], the Rosicrucian Invisible College, the values of Grandmaster Boyle’s Royal Society, the nationalism of Descartes and Grandmaster Isaac Newton, and Rousseau’s reinstatement of the New Atlantis, with the traditions the Templar embodied (republicanism, preservation of the Manichism of the Cathars which was at the heart of Templarism, etc……)

“…..Weishaupt devised the machinery of revolution. His organizational skill came from his experience of theJesuits and also of Freemasonry. Born in 1748, the son of a Jewish rabbi, he was handed over to the Jesuits at an early age following the death of his father in 1753 by his godfather, the curator of the University of Ingolstadt, Baron Johann Adam Ickstatt, whose library he was allowed to use. Weishaupt was educated as a Catholic and became a Jesuit priest before his reading in his godfather’s library convinced him he was an atheist. He studied in France, where he met Robespierre, who later led the French Revolution, and made contacts at the French royal courts who introduced him to Satanism. He graduated at the Bavarian University of Ingolstadt in 1768 and then served as a tutor for four years, during when he met Grandmaster Charles de Lorraine. There have long been reports that Rothschilds funded Weishaupt from 1770 to 1776, and that Mayer Amschel “Rothschild” was in league with Grandmaster Charles de Lorraine. During his five-year apprenticeship under him from 1771 o 1776, Weishaupt studied Manichaeism and other pagan religions, including the Eleusinian mysteries and Pythagoras, and wrote the constitution for a secret society founded on the pagan mystery schools. He also studied the Kabbalah and the Essenes, and The Major Key of Solomon and The Lesser Key of Solomon, which taught him how to conjure demons and perform occult rituals. At the same time he taught law and supported Protestantism publicly. After 1771 his rise was spectacular. In 1772 he was made Professor of Civil Law, and in 1773 Professor of Canon Law (a post the Jesuits had held for 90 years). In 1773, the year the Jesuits were suppressed, he married against Ickstatt’s wishes. There have been reports that Mayer Amschel Rothschild met Weishaupt in 1773 to discuss world revolution. When in 1775 he became Dean of the Faculty of Law, the Jesuits were so worried about his growing influence that they tried to block his appointment.
…..[long list of related Masonic lodges, freemasonry types, and assorted related characters that made up the original body of Illuminist.]

Their [the newly-formed Order of the Illuminati] new year began on March 21, which is New Year’s Day for witches.

Fatal to Weishaupt’s Utopia was ownership, the concept of property which compelled men to give up their nomadic, idyllic Paradise for a fixed residence. To regain one’s natural liberty and equality one should renounce ownership of property and surrender one’s possesions. Similarly patriotism and love of one’s family divide man from the whole human race., Weishaupt claimed. If they are done away with ere will be universal love among men and nations, and “the human race would be one good and happy family”. Then, “Reason will be the only law of Man. When at last Reason becomes the religion of Man, then will the problem be solved.” At the end of the Age of Reason, reason was to use violent revolutionary methods to create disorder so that a new order could prevail in which all men were citizens of the world before they were owners, members of a family or nation, or private souls. In his “Discourse on the Origin of Inequality”, Rousseau had maintained: “The first man who bethought himself of saying, ‘This is mine’ and found people simple enough to believe him was the real founder of civil society. What crimes, what wars, what murders, what miseries and horrors would he have spared the human race who, snatching away the spades and filling in the ditches ahd cried out to his fellows: “Beware of listening to this impostor; you are lost if you forget that the fruits of the earth belong to all and the earth to no one”.

Weishaupt wrote regarding the instructions of initiates: “At the moment when men united themselves into nations they ceased to recognize themselves under a common name. Nationalism or National Love took the place of Universal Love. With the division of the Globe and its countries benevolence restricted itself behind boundaries that it was never again to transgress. Then it became a virtue to spread out at the expense of those who did not happen to be under our dominion. Then, in order to attain this goal, it became permissible to despise foreigners, and to deceive and to offend them. This virtue was called Patriotism. That man was called a Patriot, who, whilst just towards his own peole, was unjust to others, who blinded himself to the merits of foreigners and took for perfections the vices of his own country. So one sees that Patriotism gave birth to Localism, to the family spirit and finally to Egoism. Thus, the origin of state or governments of civil society was the seed of discord and Patriotism found its punihishment in itself…..Diminish, do away with this love of country, and men will once more learn to know and love each other as men, there will be no more partiality, the ties between hearts will unroll and extend.”

….

Towards the end of 1778 he announced the idea of merging the Illuminati and the Masons. He wrote of the Order to his members in terms reminiscent of the Rosicrucian Invisible College: “Secrecy gives greater zest to the whole…The slightest observation shows that nothing will so much contribute to increased zeal of the members as secret union. The great strength of our Order lies in its concealment, let it never appear in any place in its own name, but always covered by another name, and another occupation. None is fitter that the three lower degrees of Freemasonry; the public is accustomed to it, expects little from it, and therefore takes little notice of it. Nest to this, the form of a learned or literary society is best suited to our purpose, and had Free Masonry not existed, this cover would have been employed; and it may bemuch more than a cover, it may be a powerful engine in our hands. By establishing reading societies and subscription libraries…we may turn the public mind which way we will. In like manner we must try to obtain an influence in …all offices which have any effect, either in forming, or in managing, or even in directing the mind of man…..For the Order wishes to be secret, and to work in silence, for thus it is better secured from the oppression of the ruling powers, and because this secrecy gives a greater zest to the whole.”

By now 60 active members had been recruited to the Order, and another thousand were indirectly affiliated now that the Munich Masonic lodge was under the influence of Weishaupt, who joined it in the year following the founding of the Order. Within the masonic lodges was the germ of an anarchist Utopian superstate in which there would be no social authority, nationality or private property – just a universal brotherhood living in harmony with free love. Weishaupt wrote that there would be morals and no religion: “Salvation does not lie where strong thrones are defended by swords, where the smoke of censers ascends to heaven or where thousands of strong men pace the rich fields of harvest. The revolution which is about to break will be sterile if it is not complete.” It is clear that Weishaupt’s targets were the monarchy, the Church and the rich landowners.

New recruits believed that Weishaupt wanted a one-world government to prevent all future wars. Only those near the top (“Areopagite”) knew the true direction of the Order: revolution and anarchy to overthrow civilization and return to nature. Such secrecy was achieved by implementing a structure like a family tree: Weishaupt was at the top; beneath him were two “sons”, who each had two “children” branching beneth them, who in turn each had two “children” – and so on. The lower down new recruits were, the less they knew about the inner thoughts at the top.

Fools were encouraged to join. Weishaupt wrote: “These good people swell our numbers and fill our money box; set yourselves to work; these gentlemen must be made to nibble at the bait…But let us beware of telling them our secrets, this sort of people must always be made to believe that the grade they have reached is the last…One must speak sometimes in one way, sometimes in another, so that our real purpose should remain impenetrable to our inferiors.” Weishaupt wrote that the true purpose of the Illuminati was “nothing less than to win power and riches, to undermine secular or religious government, and to obtain the mastery of the world.”

Initiates were told that the Order represented the highest ideals of the Church, that Christ was the first advocate of Illuminism, and that his secret mission was to restore to men the liberty and equality they had lost in the Garden of Eden. According to Weishaupt, Christ despised riches to prepare for the abolition of property ownership and the sharing of all possessions. He wrote to Zwack: “The most admirable thing of all is that great Protestant and reformed theologians (Lutherans and Calvinists who belong to our Order) really believe they see in it the true and genuine mind of the Christian religion”. However, when an initiate reached the higher degrees, the secret would be revealed: “Behold our secret….in order to destroy all Christianity, all religion, we have pretended to have the sole true religion…to deliver one day the human race from all religion.”

Weishaupt’s choice of his Order’s name, “The Illuminati” must be understood against the background of his intention to deceive Christain members. It drew on the Spanish Alumbrados (“Enlightened” or “Illuminated” ones) and also on a 15th-century German sect known as the Illuminati, which practised Satanism. The divine Light of God that inspired Dante and enlightened the Alumbrados mystics and gave them superior intelligence was very different from the “Light” German magicians received from Satan, dark energy which they manipulated with their wills. Mystics who receive the Light of Glory are opened to the highest experience of bliss whereas magicians who work Satanic energy with their wills do so at their peril for they can easily be taken over by dark powers. Weishaupt was a magician, not a mystic, but he wanted Christian recruits and initiates to believe that they were joining a mystical Order.

Women were targeted, both those who would give the Order respectability and those who would satisfy members’ sexual urges. Monetary and sexual blackmail were used to gain control of men in high places, who were threatened with public exposure, ruin and death unless they co-operated with the Order. Some of the Order’s women were used to achieve such ends.

Espionage was actively encouraged. The adepts known as “Insinuating Brothers” were urged to act as observers and report on all members. Weishaupt wrote: “Every person shall be made a spy on another and on all around him……friends, relations, enemies, those who are indifferent – all without exception shall be the object of his inquireies; he shall attempt to discover their strong side and their weak, their passions, their prejudices, their connections, above all, their actions – in a word, the most detailed information about them. The Insinuant was to write his reports twice a month and send them to his Superiors so that the Order could know which people in each town or village it could trust. This system was symbolized in the eye on the Illuminati Great Seal, and has been used in all communist societies to chilling effect.

The above snips are from Nicholas Hagger’s new seminal work “The Secret History of the West”. Thoroughly foot-noted, too. A definite work of scholarship.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:10 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Great questions from our readers and one who was at Caltech! :)

"What is that around Dan's right ankle in the photo on the beach? Am I seeing a secret member of Opus Dei or maybe a Jesuit?"

I had no clue so I called Dan!

Dan said, "While I am certainly an unfinished work of the Creator (he laughed ;D ), I am not a member of Opus Dei, nor am I a Jesuit. It is a black colored elastic band which is kept on my ankle. It is a reminder, a discipline. While I do not personally engage in bloody corporal mortification, nor do I suggest such, such as with the use of a "cutting cilice," I do engage in such personal reminders as a way of keeping ever present the need to make prayer a perpetual member of my life's experience. I often wear more than one, but I am only prepared to publicly say that it is a "reminder." I thank the fine person for the question. Good eyes!"

caspa wrote:
A letter asked, "What is Marci doing in the water? It looks like she has something in her hands?"

Yes! Marci was performing a Wiccan cleansing of an angel pendant that Dan wears. Dan will not wear a pendant unless it is blessed or cleansed by her and her alone! Dan took this fantastic photograph himself. Here it is in full.

Uncle John here: Well, well, well, you can never tell.

Remember dan took off the angel pendant from his neck and put it around mine at Rachel four years ago. It didn't take long for me and my friends to recognize this as a mind control device. I keep it in a lead lined box. Edit: I just smashed that thing to bits and threw it in the trash along with the lead lined box.

Bear in mind that a mind control device is by its very nature a spiritual device.

Sufi's love their spiritual pendants and other such jewelry or worn items. Most times these are blessed by those higher up in the spiritual orders you have been initiated into. Prayer beads are very popular and for years I wore a set myself.

I doubt that even marci knows or understands the spiritual linkage she is enabling.

Perhaps marci is attempting to create a demand for spiritual pendants, black rubber bands and tie dye tee shirts blessed by her and her alone! You won't find me ordering any of these from them. LOL.

Pretty copyrighted beach photos not included. Wonder if marci is going to sell those also. LOL.

Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:42 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Just to let you know.

Its 6pm EST and I have yet to see your email pop up in my email inbox nor show up on Victors Email List.

Double check the email addresses if everythings fine. Then assume your email is being interceptted.

Shady

Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:01 pm
GT Truther

Dan should be proud.
Good work people.

Dex

Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:52 pm
GT Truther

Post Illumanati Founded by Jewish Lawyer
That explains much; I should have known from the beginning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bumper sticker spotted today on St. Francis Drive in Santa Fe:

"Buckle up. It makes it harder for the Aliens to suck you out of your truck"

Douglas Adams

Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:06 pm
GT Truther

We are presumed on Timeline 1. The et's of human-lineage are on Timeline 2. Now that we are in the time of the transition and when in private I was asked a similar question, I requested an explanation from Maj physics folks. The best explanation I have thus far heard is that the DCTP - the paradox - is a state of "disequilibrium." As we approach the time of the catastrophe of Timeline 2, and given that we are not diverting onto that timeline, the disequilibrium is resolved by a separation of universes. It is thought that the et's of human-lineage (45k's and 52k's) have now been sealed off in their own time, their own universe(s), some of no one knows how many multiverses. The P+45k J-Rods (the Rogues), the ones who wished us to have the catastrophe, are also sealed into their own time. It is doutbful if there remains the ability for them to Time Travel, but...and I can only speak for what was happening here as we approached the time for the deconstruction of the LG devices and stargates...that the closer we came, the less the stargates could support material or even information transport. It seems reasonable to me that the representatives from the P+45k's and the P+52k's at minimum "remember" what they did...and about us...as we certainly remember them.

dan wrote:
"...the control group actually in charge of the alien issue sequestered all the devices that can peek the future, because the asserted danger they will pose to catalyze the future 2012 event, as said by the J-Rods and Orions from the future T2 timeline."

Generally, true. (All but 1 - the "Orion Cube" which cannot catalyze the catastrophe.)

"So, how can it be that he's always assuring us that we still are in T1 - version 83? Is there any "Looking Glass" or "Cube" or "Yellow Book" still activated and in full operation?"

That number (T1v83) was from the last set of deinterlaced readings, matching both solar and geopolitical data. The LG's are shutdown, but the Orion Cube, which went officially missing in 2005, was used late last year via a third party from a location unknown to the New Group, to observe whether or not we were still moving "down the line" (so to speak) on T1v83. It showed that we are close, but not exactly on the T1v83 data. We are close enough, however, that we do not match any other variants, especially including those for T2. The Orion Cube may or may not be again used between now and the end of 2016 (the completion of the full transition), to again observe our progress. I feel it is likely that it will again be used.

"If this last case is true, the "powers to be" will use the information, that is constantly updated and obviously increasingly more accurate as we approach the fatal date, to prepare the world for the upcoming upheavals, even they will be less dramatic than those foreseen in T2 timeline?"

Yes. The key here is in the definition of "prepare." In that word is found two edges - one which shapes positively, and the other which cuts negatively. In that definition is where the current struggle between secret societies now resides.

dan wrote:
We think they (portals) might be some kind of micro-wormhole, but the low energy input also argues against that being the case. The nature of the wormhole (speaking about the use of large stargate devices here) appears to have features usable for various destinations, depending on how the access device (stargate) taps into it. The position of the rings, and a certain attribute of the projection device (something I can't discuss) accesses differebt energies which seem to act as conduits to different locations/times.

Could lightning access a naturally occurring availability (natural wormhole)? I do not know. I do know this, though: the portals from our research are propagated using much less energy than that imparted by lightning.

dan wrote:
We think they (portals) might be some kind of micro-wormhole, but the low energy input also argues against that being the case. The nature of the wormhole (speaking about the use of large stargate devices here) appears to have features usable for various destinations, depending on how the access device (stargate) taps into it. The position of the rings, and a certain attribute of the projection device (something I can't discuss) accesses different energies which seem to act as conduits to different locations/times.

Could lightning access a naturally occurring availability (natural wormhole)? I do not know. I do know this, though: the portals from our research are propagated using much less energy than that imparted by lightning.

dan wrote:
"1. When was the S-4 facility built? As you know, the U-2 spy plane was based at the remote test site (aka the Ranch) in 1955, so I'm assuming that AREA S-4 was constructed after 1955."

I believe (from what I have heard, minus the crap), probably early 50's.

"2. How many total levels were constructed at S-4. Please provide brief details of the activities on each level (I can understand you might not be able to answer this question due to the possibility that you might not have had clearance to the other levels)."

LEVEL 1: SECURITY/FIRE CONTROL/DINING, MEDICAL CLEARANCE, CLERICAL, GENERAL BRIEFING, DISK/PLANFORM BACKENGINEERING, PROPULSION, AVIONICS

LEVEL 2: LOOKING GLASS, SIDEKICK + WEAPONS BAY, (NO FURTHER COMMENT)

LEVEL 3: BIOCONTAINMENT/CULTURE, PATHOLOGY/DISSECTION, ANIMAL STUDIES, STORAGE/VIEWING, HUMAN MEDICAL FACILITY

LEVEL 4: BIOCONTAINMENT LABORATORIES (BCL1-3+), BRIEFING ROOM, AND STORAGE.

LEVEL 4 SUB 1: GALLERY/SUITING-MEDPREP/CLEANSPHERE

LEVEL 4 SUB 2: AMBASSADOR SUITE

"3. Did you ever notice any classified aircraft in the hangar bays at S-4? (Black Star, M-151 TAV, Copper Coast, Copper Canyon, Tacit Blue)."

No comment. That answer would violate my final clearance protocols.

"4. What level are the simulators on, and how many were there?"

If you mean "flight simulators": Level 1 (1B, which extended underneath and forward from the Galileo Bay. There were drop areas with rails, for each of the 9 bays, but I only saw a couple open, and each had simulators as would have been testified to by Bill Uhouse and his son, Will.)

If you mean VRML proteomics, etc: both on Levels 3 and 4. One suite was in culture and the other in BCL2.

"5. Did you ever notice Ben Rich (former head of Lockheed Skunk Works) at S-4?"

No.

"6. What organization is responsible for the overall operations of the facility? (EG & G, Wackenhut, ONI)"

The United States Government. ;D (Like how I handled that, all you wetops, watching? ;D I thought you would! ;D Don't worry, I am staying a mushroom! ;D )

"7. How many ET craft are stored at S-4?"

I believe the technical answer would be "presumed 4," as the Roswell craft and ARV's were earth origin, and the object under another cover was unknown to me.

"8. Were USAF pilots recruited to fly ET craft, or did they come from a different specialized outfit? (HPAC)/Project SNOWBIRD"

"9. Approximately how many employees work at AREA S-4?"

10. Is there an "archived department"/photo library at S-4?

Yes. That is part of Level 1, the General Briefing area, where the King-TUTs (King Group- Training Update Tapes) were held.

dan wrote:
"Are the off-worlders visiting us because we are an experimental world and therefore of interest to them scientifically or because they have mandates to help us over this transitional time."

P+45k J-Rods: To them, yes, we are "media for experimentation, control, and self justification."
P+52k J-Rods: No.
P+52k Orions: No.

"Also do they have the philosophical and spiritual Universal ethic of love truth and goodness."

P+45k J-Rods: Not that I ever saw.
P+52k J-Rods: Yes, but you have to get to know one, to see it.
P+52k Orions: Yes.

Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:59 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Time Machine: CERN's Large Hadron Collider [w/PICS]darkroastedblend.com —

Never heard of "traversable
wormholes?" Well, soon you might start hearing about them, as the world's most powerful particle accelerator becomes functional this spring - unleashing forces, capable of distorting not only space (just like gravity distorts space around Earth), but also TIME

http://www.darkroastedblend.com/2008/03 ... ticle.html

Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:21 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: Illumanati Founded by Jewish Lawyer

Simmering Frog wrote:
That explains much; I should have known from the beginning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bumper sticker spotted today on St. Francis Drive in Santa Fe:

"Buckle up. It makes it harder for the Aliens to suck you out of your truck"

Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:33 pm
GT Truther

Published on Friday, March 21, 2008.

http://www.popsci.com/military-aviation ... ic-ray-gun

Source: PopSci

The U.S. Defense department has tested some spooky weapons, but those involving mind control and telepathic attack may be near the top of the list. A newly declassified 1998 document released under the U.S. Freedom of Information Act (download the pdf here http://www.popsci.com/files/usarmyrptonmicrowavefx.pdf ), describes potential weapons for crowd control, such as a microwave gun that could beam words directly into people’s ears, and an electromagnetic pulse that causes epilepsy-like seizures.

The report also discusses a weapon that can heat a victim's body internally, producing an artificial fever. It is unknown whether the fever-inducing technology was actually tested, but the report notes that the equipment needed "is available today" and that the resulting fever would keep a victim incapacitated for "any desired period consistent with safety."

Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:14 pm
GT Truther

Post Should Have Received it by Now
Shady Groves wrote:
Don,

Just to let you know.

Its 6pm EST and I have yet to see your email pop up in my email inbox nor show up on Victors Email List.

Double check the email addresses if everythings fine. Then assume your email is being interceptted.

Shady

Thanks for the tip Shady; you should have received it by now in your Vort..... address. I've now heard back from a number of people, along with a number of "automatic replies". If you STILL haven't received it, PM me if you would please.

Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:24 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Dan - Is He Oblivious To Punkin?
Dex wrote:
I think your forum is first rate DonD.
Dan should be proud.
Good work people.

Dex

Well-said, Dex. It's just as much your forum as it is anyone's; what should make it "first-rate" is the ability for us to not only squabble amongst ourselves but reach out and make something of our findings.

It's a shame Dan hasn't availed himself of UJ's astounding findings; I'm wondering if now is the time to post the picture of Punkin and Boo-Boo from 1969?

On a brighter note, if Dan's comments as posted by Caspa are any indication, we may be entering a period of serious debate, rather than the usual sanctimony from SNEDs.

Which brings me to those comments.......

Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:31 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post The Emperor's New Stargates
UncleJohn wrote:
dan wrote:
We are presumed on Timeline 1. The et's of human-lineage are on Timeline 2. Now that we are in the time of the transition and when in private I was asked a similar question, I requested an explanation from Maj physics folks. The best explanation I have thus far heard is that the DCTP - the paradox - is a state of "disequilibrium." As we approach the time of the catastrophe of Timeline 2, and given that we are not diverting onto that timeline, the disequilibrium is resolved by a separation of universes. It is thought that the et's of human-lineage (45k's and 52k's) have now been sealed off in their own time, their own universe(s), some of no one knows how many multiverses. The P+45k J-Rods (the Rogues), the ones who wished us to have the catastrophe, are also sealed into their own time. It is doutbful if there remains the ability for them to Time Travel, but...and I can only speak for what was happening here as we approached the time for the deconstruction of the LG devices and stargates...that the closer we came, the less the stargates could support material or even information transport. It seems reasonable to me that the representatives from the P+45k's and the P+52k's at minimum "remember" what they did...and about us...as we certainly remember them.

Trying to fathom these answers one is a very painstaking exercise, because like the two weavers hired by the Emperor to manufacture the finest clothes money could buy, it takes a lot of work to convince the people "something" is there when "nothing" is evident, "nothing" is allowed to be proven.

First. "The ETs of human lineage are on Timeline 2." So, they appeared on Timeline 1 to bamboozle Majestic 12 and the CotM for over half-a-century, only to disappear onto "Timeline 2" just as we approach the "fatal time of the Catastrophe"???!? How CONVEEEENIENT! The "disequilibrium is resolved by a separation of universes"?!?

How different is that from what Nancy Lieder's "STO Zetas" statement recently, when they said:

"Those members of MJ12....., who were leaning toward the Service-to-Self orientation, (such as Cheney), likewise joined together. Their view was that they did not vote to disband, and thus they could continue. However, any treaties that we, the Zetas, had with the old MJ12 were considered by ourselves to be defunct, so our travel service and other agreements were not available to this residual group of ex-MJ12 members. Those aliens in the Service-to-Self who had arrangements with the old MJ12 continued to work with this remnant for awhile, but their masters pulled them away to work on more fruitful targets eventually so this remnant soon had no aliens in contact with them. This is their situation today. In name only, they are considered "MJ12". But they have no alien contact!"

So, Dan has woven an intricate explanation of "separation of universes" to explain the absence of these ETs. How existential! How beneficient! :lol: Again, it's very CONVEEEENIENT how these devices (stargates, etc, excepting this so-called "Orion's Cube") can no longer transport even information now that the 'fatal date' approaches. And do we have any evidence that any of them ever did? Were those alleged "Bacon bits" -- that were the result of some type of near-miss in transporting stone tablets {a la Moses} with Voynich manuscript characters on Frenchman's Mtn. that night in 2003 we were all awed by -- merely a ruse to make Dan believe that a 'stargate' or 'naturally-occuring wormhole/stargate' was really operating?? The simple fact is: the only image we have of "stargates" is the one popularized by Hollywood and echoed by the D&M bamboozling operation; nary a photograph or actual prototype is allowed to be shown, inspected, etc. And I guarantee no actual working version ever will.

This issue is totally reminiscent of the Emperor's New Stargates.

To [minimally] paraphrase an obviously sincere but deluded Dan: "It seems reasonable to me that the representatives from the P+45k's and the P+52k's at minimum "laugh uproariously" at what they did...and about us...as we certainly were bamboozled by them."

And now to the next set of wormholes......

Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:27 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Truth Seeker

Remember dan took off the angel pendant from his neck and put it around mine at Rachel four years ago. It didn't take long for me and my friends to recognize this as a mind control device. I keep it in a lead lined box. Edit: I just smashed that thing to bits and threw it in the trash along with the lead lined box.

UJ,

Did you really destroy that? I was following the saga when that happened four years ago and I recall seeing photos of the pendant many times. It feels like you have destroyed a bit of history.

Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:26 pm
GT Truther

Quote:

UJ,

Did you really destroy that? I was following the saga when that happened four years ago and I recall seeing photos of the pendant many times. It feels like you have destroyed a bit of history.

Uncle John here: I completely understand and agree Bunny-chan. I did destroy a bit of history. I did not like doing so.

I felt that it was the best course to take. It was somewhat like the ring of power from the "Lord of the Rings." I certainly would not wish to give it to someone else to be controlled by it. I felt it had cause me enough grief. Only time will tell whether it was better for my life to smash it to bits or not. I'll never be able to tell what the effect of leaving it for the future and others would have been.

It's gone and nothing's going to bring it back.

It was marci standing in the ocean water blessing, as only she was the only one allowed to do, another angel pendant that finally led me to do what I did. I will not explain it further than that.

Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:55 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post What Is The Current Sionist Position
UncleJohn wrote:
dan wrote:
"...the control group actually in charge of the alien issue sequestered all the devices that can peek the future, because the asserted danger they will pose to catalyze the future 2012 event, as said by the J-Rods and Orions from the future T2 timeline."

Generally, true. (All but 1 - the "Orion Cube" which cannot catalyze the catastrophe.)

"So, how can it be that he's always assuring us that we still are in T1 - version 83? Is there any "Looking Glass" or "Cube" or "Yellow Book" still activated and in full operation?"

That number (T1v83) was from the last set of deinterlaced readings, matching both solar and geopolitical data. The LG's are shutdown, but the Orion Cube, which went officially missing in 2005, was used late last year via a third party from a location unknown to the New Group, to observe whether or not we were still moving "down the line" (so to speak) on T1v83. It showed that we are close, but not exactly on the T1v83 data. We are close enough, however, that we do not match any other variants, especially including those for T2. The Orion Cube may or may not be again used between now and the end of 2016 (the completion of the full transition), to again observe our progress. I feel it is likely that it will again be used.

"If this last case is true, the "powers to be" will use the information, that is constantly updated and obviously increasingly more accurate as we approach the fatal date, to prepare the world for the upcoming upheavals, even they will be less dramatic than those foreseen in T2 timeline?"

Yes. The key here is in the definition of "prepare." In that word is found two edges - one which shapes positively, and the other which cuts negatively. In that definition is where the current struggle between secret societies now resides.

What is dangerous in these kinds of explanations is that we are asked to accept the premise of the paradigm; that said "Looking Glasses" actually exist, actually show what is claimed. It's been my firm belief for some time now that a limited 'future' scenario can be extrapolated from current events, from current conditions; it doesn't require real 'Time Travel' to understand that. For instance; if I had no car, and was required to be in a certain location by a certain time, and couldn't afford to fly there, chances are near 100% I would take the train. Being that the train goes each way only once a day, and arrives in Albuquerque at a given time, then I could be shown in Albuquerque at that time and on that date. Knowing this to be the case, someone could arrange to have another train on the tracks there and disabled, so that passengers on my train are forced to disembark at a different point, and to have to trek over unusual terrain. And, let's also mark out the love interest, work interest, play interest, etc. I could describe out possibilities of events for a week hence based on these factors, and extrapolate a given scenario. Certain outcomes have different "chances" to occur, so that each "timeline variant" could manifest in likely order. Whatever technology that accessed information like that would make us marvel in awe, so much so that we might not question the 'magic', especially if we saw this played out in a holographic viewer by a projector. If this is siimilar to what the alleged "Looking Glass" purports to provide, then I can understand it as less than majic, and eminently challenge-able. At minimum, we can't accept the premise of the 'Looking Glass' as apparently offered without some form of 'proof' that such a device even exists. Not necessarily that it is infallible, just that it even exists.

"The LG's are shutdown, but the Orion Cube, which went officially missing in 2005, was used late last year via a third party from a location unknown to the New Group, to observe whether or not we were still moving "down the line" (so to speak) on T1v83."

Again, how CONVEEEENIENT! All the devices have finally, :sigh reluctantly: , been dismantled. However, our addiction was so bad we justified keeping a single teensy weensy one, that can't even "catalyze the catastrophe". And now a secret 'third party' :wink, wink: let us sneek a peak inside the magical "Orion's Cube" at a 'remote undisclosed location' to make sure we're following this same delusional 'timeline variant'. Thankfully, we are! 'Woo Hoo! Everything's gonna be alright! Back to your shopping carts, my friends!' The Cube of Wishful Thinking proved it's true! Well, probably anyway!

Then, "The key here is in the definition of "prepare." In that word is found two edges - one which shapes positively, and the other which cuts negatively. In that definition is where the current struggle between secret societies now resides."

Now we're getting somewhere. What kind of preparation "shapes positively", and who prefers that kind of preparation? What is 'negative'? Which secret society is on which side? Which is the current Sionist position?

Who will tell the people? Rather, how will the people be told? MJ-12 claims, according to Dan, that Dan has fulfilled his orders for Disclosure.

What kind of preparations were made for the people? Answer: None. Except a lot of movies showing different scenarios.

Bunkers, you say? Bunkers you built for your own safety, but can't use now because they're certain to be tombs? And you want to open them up to the public now? Or maybe not; you'll just take your chances with them. Unless you plan on going into them now.

Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:35 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Truth Seeker

I felt that it was the best course to take. It was somewhat like the ring of power from the "Lord of the Ring." I certainly would not wish to give it to someone else to be controlled by it. I felt it had cause me enough grief. Only time will tell whether it was better for my life to smash it to bits or not. I'll never be able to tell what the effect of leaving it for the future and others would have been.

I have been reading you long enough to know that you can't be cornered into a logical trap that the "power" of the pendant you felt results from the weight of importance that you give to Dan (in contrast to your avowed skepticism).

Since I don't know about your refence to Marci with another pendant, the best I can say is that you clearly thought this was the right thing to do. Still, as a sentimentalist, it feels sad.

Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:03 pm
GT Truther

As a Wiccan myself. It appears she was doing a "cleansing" ritual on a object. I.e cleansing an object of all negative vibes and such. One dips the object into the sea and let the sea water (sea salt which is a spiritual cleansing agent) carry away the vibes where nature dispenses and finally washes away the vibe.

Consider it a Wiccan exorcism ritual only on a object.

UncleJohn wrote:
It was marci standing in the ocean water blessing, as only she was the only one allowed to do, another angel pendant that finally led me to do what I did. I will not explain it further than that.

Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:33 am
GT Truther

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/a ... ge_id=1770

Quote:
We're all doomed! 40 years from global catastrophe - and there's NOTHING we can do about it, says climate change expert
By SARAH SANDS

Apocalypse, now! James Lovelock says the world is about to change

The weather forecast for this holiday weekend is wildly unsettled. We had better get used to it.

According to the climate change scientist James Lovelock, this is the beginning of the end of a peaceful phase in evolution.

By 2040, the world population of more than six billion will have been culled by floods, drought and famine.

The people of Southern Europe, as well as South-East Asia, will be fighting their way into countries such as Canada, Australia and Britain.

We will, he says, have to set up encampments in this country, like those established for the hundreds of thousands of refugees displaced by the conflict in East Africa.

Lovelock believes the subsequent ethnic tensions could lead to civil war.

Crackpot or visionary, the fact is that more and more people are paying attention to Lovelock, and that he, himself, supports the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) - the influential group who shared the Nobel Peace Prize with former American vice president Al Gore for their campaigns on global warming.

Lovelock also says that Margaret Thatcher and the Queen are "sympathetic" to his views.

He has been proclaiming his Gaia Theory for a generation. This states that the Earth is a living, self-regulating system and that by filling its atmosphere with CO2 (carbon dioxide emissions) we have destroyed the balance and overheated the planet. We are in the phase when the thermometer suddenly shoots up.

Lovelock believes it is too late to repair the damage. Government targets are "futile". Britain contributes such a tiny amount of emissions compared with countries such as China that our self-regulatory measures are pathetic.

"Everyone could burn coal all day and drive around in 4x4s and it would not make a scrap of difference," he says.

It is hubris, he argues, to believe we can prevent the inevitable consequences of mankind's actions. Lovelock reminds us - in case it has slipped our memory - that the Earth has gone through exactly the same correction before.

"It was last as hot as this 55 million years ago. There was a geological accident in the North Sea, near where Norway is. A volcanic layer of lava came up underneath one of the large petroleum deposits. It vaporised the whole lot, putting into the atmosphere about two million, million tons of crude oil.

Scroll down for more...

Challenge ahead: Rising sea levels will threaten central London by 2040, says Lovelock
Enlarge the image

"We will have put that much into the atmosphere within the next 20 years or so. We know what happened last time, we know how long it lasted. It hung around for about 200,000 years."

It may have been primitive creatures rather than people who were landed with the problem last time round but their survival strategy was instructive.

"Everything moved to the North," Lovelock explains. "The Arctic Ocean was tropical, the sea temperature was 23C (73F). You could find the remains of crocodiles in the sediments."

Such a residue of the past has guided Lovelock through his decades of investigation. The prophet of doom is a distinguished scientist, who was made a Companion of Honour and who has a great invention to his name.

He perfected the Electron Capture Detector which sought out poisons in the atmosphere and discovered CFCs puncturing the ozone layer, as well as pesticides.

He is now a sprightly 88-year-old, with infinite curiosity and lives with his American second wife, Sandy, who is 20 years his junior, in a modest farmhouse in the middle of a nature reserve of about 35 acres in Cornwall. He has four children and nine grandchildren.

He does not look like a man willing our extinction. Yet he says he welcomes the next evolutionary step - even if he is a victim of it.

He is convinced that something momentous is about to happen. The signs are evident even in his own nature reserve.

"The place is growing visibly more like a jungle, there is growth of brambles and spreading vegetation. Brambles, unlike their traditional English meadow image, are just the start of the takeover of jungle vegetation."

Lovelock expects the same changes among wildlife. "Polar bears will not become extinct, they will just go back to what they were, which is brown bears."

Nature is adapting to the changing climate and Lovelock argues that humankind will have to do the same. We will face a ruthless period of natural selection.

"I reckon there are about 80 per cent more people than the world can carry," he says sanguinely.

Geography will play the largest role in survival. By chance, Britain is well-placed for the new hot phase. An effect of the changes will be the end of the Gulf Stream which keeps Britain warm.

So the climbing temperatures will be countered by cooler water. However, our European neighbours will not be so fortunate. "A lot of people who come here will be Europeans," predicts Lovelock.

"If you take the IPCC predictions, then by 2040 every summer in Europe will be as hot as it was in 2003 - between 110F and 120F. It is not the death of people that is the main problem, it is the fact that the plants can't grow. There will be almost no food grown in Europe.

"By 2040, parts of the Sahara desert will have moved into middle Europe. We are talking about Paris. As far north as Berlin. In Britain we will escape because of our oceanic position."

But Britain will not be entirely unaffected. According to Lovelock, rising sea levels will threaten central London, Cambridge and Somerset.

"We should do what the Dutch have done, and build a sea wall - or abandon the middle of London and have it as a lagoon city. Parliament and the City could relocate to higher ground."

The consequences of climate change are a science fiction nightmare. The writer of Dr Who, Russell T. Davies, once told me the only plot he would avoid was the environment because he could not give audiences a happy ending.

Yet Lovelock contemplates catastrophe almost with excitement. I ask why is he not terrified.

He answers that he has never lost a single night's sleep over the future. Scientific interest overcomes self-interest. He has a humility about the place of humans in the 3.5 billion year lifespan of the Earth. He talks not of people but of "our species".

He passionately wants "the best of our species" to survive, and is philosophical about the majority who won't.

"It will be a challenging and difficult life ahead but it will bring out the best in us. It will bring the most awful problem for our people and our Government.

"At some point, we are going to have to say Britain is a lifeboat. If any more people come on board then we will sink.

"If we get it wrong, you will have ghastly encampments like Darfur. People will be smuggling their way in and setting up camps. Ethnic communities will want to help them and civil war will start."

However, immigration is also a natural form of selection, he argues. Those who are prepared to travel will be the survivors.

"We should be selective and those brave, enterprising healthy people coming over in cockle boats from Africa should be the first we let in.

"I think we will have to be rough on people of my age. But I have lived a darn good life, why should I grumble? One shouldn't be a freeloader."

He admits he cannot mourn for people he does not know. Selection is already happening. "Nations are selecting who they allow in. We are a soft touch in the UK compared with Australia."

As nationals move to escape catastrophe, new forms of colonisation will occur. Lovelock believes that the current Chinese economic interest in Africa is part of a greater plan.

"By 2040, China will be uninhabitable." Lovelock believes that the Chinese, because of their high levels of industrial activity, will be the first to suffer, with the death of all plant life.

"So I think the Chinese will go to Africa. They are already there, preparing a new continent - the Chinese industrialists who claim to be out there mining minerals are just there on a pretext of preparing for the big move.

"This is not science fiction. Mr Putin will colonise Siberia. Those who will have a very rough time are those in the indian subcontinent. You don't need much of a sea level rise to wipe Bangladesh off the face of the Earth."

Australians have enough land and resources to stay put. Lovelock sees Americans moving to Canada. Americans have the natural advantage of being born migrants.

"White Americans are descended from those who had the guts to cross on rough old ships and find a new life. They have the right spirit of can-do."

Lovelock is more concerned by the American tendency to believe that everything can be fixed. He says that he agrees with George Bush that it is technology rather than conservation that is needed to tackle climate change, but he is uneasy about technology's unintended consequences.

"Technology is neutral. There is good and bad. It was technology that got us into this mess. The name of the game is consequences. I will take a bet that if climate change gets really bad in America, not only will they buy land in Canada, but they will be saying: we can fix this.

"America claims it already has a solution ready - it wants to mimic the effect of a volcano, and shoot volcanic heat into the atmosphere.

This will lower the temperature - the clouds of sulphur gas and ash will soak up the sun's heat and reflect sunlight back into space.

"You would need about 20 million tons of sulphur, not an awful lot. Airlines could easily put it up there. The effect would be to re-adjust the heating and give you a status quo.

"But it is a bit like kidney failure - you can live a bit longer on dialysis but it may have side-effects. In this case, the sea could turn to acid. You can't come in and expect a complete cure."

Eager to show my survivalist instincts, I suggest that "our species" finds another planet to inhabit. Lovelock's face darkens.

"No, we can't," he says. "There isn't one. And it is almost obscene, the idea that you screw up the Earth and then look for another planet. We have no option but to take our punishment and be glad that there will be enough of us to survive."

At least the scientific establishment sees James Lovelock as a maverick. Yet he has influential converts. Firms such as Shell have consulted him about his theories. Prince Charles has invited him to lecture at his summer school this year.

In 2004, Lovelock had an animated exchange with the Queen. "Naturally, she had done her homework, and she led the conversation. I was surprised by how much she agreed with. I found her in sympathy and aware of what is going on."

An earlier convert to his dramatic views on climate change was Margaret Thatcher. "She was partly turned by Sir Crispin Tickell, who was our ambassador to the UN. He and I share views on climate change closely."

I ask if Lady Thatcher could have saved the world had she acted more decisively. "You couldn't have stopped the evolution of Chinese industry. We have to stop thinking it is all our fault. We could have stopped it if we had all listened to Malthus in 1800 (the economist who said population would outstrip agricultural supply).

"Everyone laughed at him, but he was right. A billion is about the right number of people for the Earth. We are nearly seven billion. Had we stayed at a billion we could have done whatever we liked with technology and there would have been no problem."

Although Lovelock lives in isolation among his many acres, he feels the loss of space in Britain acutely.

"I was brought up in Brixton in South London, and you were in the country by Orpington, 14 miles away. It was open land all the way to Portsmouth. You've no idea how glorious this country used to be."

So we have over-reproduced and are now engaged in a frantic and, according to Lovelock, futile exercise in damage limitation. All our low-watt light bulbs and electric cars are doing no good, and may aggravate the situation further.

"Bali (the latest international climate change agreement) may make things worse. One peculiarity is that when you burn coal and fuel you not only put CO2 into the atmosphere, which makes the Earth warmer, but you also put out a lot of dust and haze, which acts as a screen and cools the Earth."

So, if there is an economic downtown and there is less industry in China, global warming could worsen.

Meanwhile, Lovelock says: "European governments are doing daft things, investing huge sums in renewable energy which makes a hell of a lot of profit but does no good at all for our survival."

The secret is to adapt as best we can - and to take the long view. The Earth is elderly, 3.5 billion years old and with another 500 million to go. The sun has another five billion years to go, before it turns into a "white dwarf" - a lump of rock.

"It is like the flashlight on a torch," explains Lovelock. "The battery will eventually run out. Everything is mortal. I would not want everlasting life for myself or for the Earth.

"We are about to take an evolutionary step and my hope is that the species will emerge stronger. It would be hubris to think humans as they now are God's chosen race."

No one can accuse the scientist of the Apocalypse of being gloomy.

Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:19 am
GT Truther

Pay CLOSE attension to the Bold print! = Chemtrails!

Shady

Quote:
"Technology is neutral. There is good and bad. It was technology that got us into this mess. The name of the game is consequences. I will take a bet that if climate change gets really bad in America, not only will they buy land in Canada, but they will be saying: we can fix this.

"America claims it already has a solution ready - it wants to mimic the effect of a volcano, and shoot volcanic heat into the atmosphere.

This will lower the temperature - the clouds of sulphur gas and ash will soak up the sun's heat and reflect sunlight back into space.

"You would need about 20 million tons of sulphur, not an awful lot. Airlines could easily put it up there.
The effect would be to re-adjust the heating and give you a status quo.

Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:53 am
GT Truther

Every climate specialist, every head in their scientific fields such as Stephen Hawkings. Are all saying the same thing. “We humanity have roughly 50-100 years as species left to us” We are using up the natural resources and destroying the environment at a mind blowing speed! An “Party Time” is over its time to pay the bill!

Hawkings literally had tears well up in his interview with Rose when the subject was brought up.

Now

On the other hand we have Dan Burisch puppet for the supposed Majestic Twelve. Attempting attempting to tell us “don’t worry be happy. The Looking Glass shows a bright beautiful world and future.”

All I have to say to you Burisch and Majestic Twelve is this [exletive deleted]!

The scientific data shows otherwise.

You could have stopped this. If you had simply told the truth about Roswell! Changed humanities perspective from tribal fighting nation states to one of Global Family one planet among the inter galactic family of planets and civilizations. Over night.

But no… you [expletive deleted]

(oh lookie dan burisch is in there too back row..lol)

Your greed, your obsession for wealth and power by hiding the fact of alien visitation to our planet and exploiting that knowledge for your own perverse obsession. Has destroyed humanities future!

Gods curse upon you all and your generations! But then again you were already cursed the moment you took your first breath..

Shady

Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:05 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37  Next