It is currently Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:23 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 4.0 2008 
GT Truther

Well damn Danny guess your absent the day they viewed this in the Rosey Colored Looking Glass that that day..

Shady

Quote:
Water will be source of war unless world acts now, warns minister

Published on Saturday, March 22, 2008.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... vice=Print

The world faces a future of "water wars", unless action is taken to prevent international water shortages and sanitation issues escalating into conflicts, according to Gareth Thomas, the International Development minister.

The minister's warning came as a coalition of 27 international charities marked World Water Day, by writing to Gordon Brown demanding action to give fresh water to 1.1 billion people with poor supplies. "If we do not act, the reality is that water supplies may become the subject of international conflict in the years ahead," said Mr Thomas. "We need to invest now to prevent us having to pay that price in the future."

His department warned that two-thirds of the world's population will live in water-stressed countries by 2025. The stark prediction comes after the Prime Minister said in his national security strategy that pressure on water was one of the factors that could help countries "tip into instability, state failure or conflict".

The coalition of charities has appealed for a global effort to bring running water to the developing world and supply sanitation to a further 2.6 billion people. It said international action was needed to prevent competition for water destabilising communities and escalating into conflicts.

In their letter, the campaigners say: "Tackling the water and sanitation crisis is essential if the 'Millennium Development Goal Call to Action' is to be a success, otherwise progress on health, education and environmental sustainability will be undermined. Each year 443 million school days are lost globally to diarrhoea and 1.8 million children die unnecessarily from these diseases.

"Investing in sanitation and water brings the greatest public health gains of any single development intervention and delivers huge economic returns. The G8 would do well to heed the development history of east Asian countries that put tackling these issues at the forefront of their national development efforts."

Ministers agree the world needs to take urgent action to avoid missing Millennium Development Goals to halve the proportion of people without access to safe drinking water by 2015. That target should be met, although progress has been limited in sub-Saharan Africa.

Mr Brown's security strategy said "rising temperatures together with extreme weather will increase pressures on water supplies". It went on: "A growing and increasingly urbanised global population will increase demand for food and water, at the same time as climate change and other trends put greater pressure on their supply.

"Already well over 1 billion people suffer from water shortages and 30 countries get more than a third of their water from outside their borders. With climate change, those figures are likely to grow, increasing the possibility of disputes."

Charlie Kronick, senior climate adviser at Greenpeace, said the whole of sub-Saharan Africa, most of south Asia and western South America were at risk of water shortages if global warming continues.

"There is no doubt that climate change is going to be potentially the biggest source of water stress," he said. "If average global temperatures go more than two degrees above pre-industrial levels you are looking at 2 to 3 billion people potentially suffering water shortages. It's a pretty serious business."

Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:08 pm
GT Truther

Post The environment
Hi Shady,

I couldn't agree with you more in what you have said here, right on the mark indeed imo. I am in the process of reading The Facade, by Michael S. Heiser and this has really got me upset now. He is stating in this book that is supposed to be factual that this Mad Cow disease is so wide spread in the cattle and deer, pork, and apparently sheep also that it is just unreal and the Government and Military have not told the American PUBLIC about it, but put out disinformation stating that there have only been a few cases.

Now the problem is one can be infected with this Mad Cow prion and it will take years for it to show up in a human so they won't even know they have it until it is too late. He is also telling how many of the cases of Alzheimers is being mis-diagnosed and it is actually Mad Cow dieseae. Makes me wonder what Ronald Reagan actually had now, cause he sure did go pretty fast after he was diagnosed as having Alzheimers. Was his case more dis-information as usual from the PTB??????

And to further add to the delima Heiser is also saying that the 'aliens' the Military have been in contact with have given them an ultimatum that IF they don't agree to let the 'aliens' live in contrast to the humans here, they (the aliens who are immune to this Mad Cow prion disease) will infect everything that humans consume on this planet and then sit back and wait for the humans to die off and then take over this planet. So far though the book has not stated just which aliens have given this ultimatum. They apparently want full disclosure to humans on this planet so they can co - live with us humans also on planet Earth.

Wow, isn't this a great bit of news to learn about???? Just ticks me off so until I don't know what to do.

The Facade can be purchased from:

http://www.facadethebook.com/

It is cheaper to get it here than on amazon.com. You can get it in one of two forms, a paper back book form or an online ebook form. The ebook form tho you can't even do a Print screen on it and it work!

Heiser states that every document mentioned and papers referred to and incidences are very real and his book is all real except for the characters he uses in this story form, otherwise the rest is supposed to be real and correct and verifiable. I think his characters are probably based on some real characters tho.

I wonder if Dan Burisch knows about this and what is going on there since he was involved in bioweapons, etc. IF he does and he has not disclosed this to anyone that has been in contact with him and all else he has told, then he is just as dang guilty as the rest in destroying this world that we know and live in. You all would know more on this because I just learned of Dan Burisch less than two months ago and have read all I have been able to find on the net so far, his site, and a bunch of files that were done in screen shots and saved by someone that I received on a CD I had purchased with other infos on it.

We need full disclosre. It is more than past time that all involved come clean on aliens, stop covering up, and tell the truths of what all is really going on on this planet period.

I don't know what else yet will be revealed in The Facade, I am only up to chapter 21 since I got it day before yesterday, but will tell more as I learn more from it.

btw have any of you on this site heard of any of what I mentioned above please????

brightstar

Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:06 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

The image on the left, by Prof. Pacheco is much clearer as it was done with a Scanning Electron Microscope. The images on the right, ours, were done with a Compound Light Microscope. As Prof. Pacheco imaged what appears to be what we call a Class "A" Particle, what he calls a "Bion" in 2000, our subsequent discovery in 2001 of what we called "Ganesh Particles" appears to be an independent confirmation of his data. That said, given that piece of work was a part of W. Reich - type research, it would serve us best to state that we are not ascribing to Orgone philosophy, but rather only suggesting independent support for the empirical evidence at hand. Our discovery of "portals" - the peculiar phenomenon possibly partly composed of some kind of plasma-like substance, of refractive index approx. ~+1.039, and the likely origin/organization point of such anomalous aggregates ('particles'), appears to remain a novel discovery by Eagles Disobey.

http://www.orgone.org/articles/ax2001igna01a.htm

rob wrote:
A fast comment then I will continue in the next two or three days.

David Wilcock was invited to the podium and gave a minute or two on the Pacheco experiments. It was Mr. Wilcock who sealed the case against those who say that Dr. Burisch must reveal the highly secret optics train or not have his work verified. Mr. Wilcock made a point and said that no one needs Dan's optics train to confirm the existence of the phenomenon, that Pacheco's work does so without the use of the optics train! This is important to Dan because it furthers along his search for the lotus as a natural thing. But it also short circuits those who demand the optics train as either misinformed and not knowing about Pacheco's and other's work, or demanding the optics train for the very thing Dan and Marci are protecting it from becoming: an energy weapon. Mate!

Uncle John here: Just when you think things have died down, suddenly the fruit of the tree of life transforms into an energy weapon! Me thinks rob/dan is spreading intentional lies for reasons I can't fathom. Think about it. If discovering an optics train could make an energy weapon then the last thing a responsible person would do is tell the world that this possibility exists. The ET's must have dan on such a string that he will babble on about anything they place into his mind. I love a parade.

The diagram of the looking glass and the orion cube/yellowbook starts at 55 min into the video enclosed within this page: http://www.divinecosmos.com/index.php?o ... &Itemid=70

This is a very informative video throughout, not that I believe all of it.

Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:40 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Doctor David Jacobs (of late Temple University) puts forth the premise in is 1990s book “The Threat” that from the nearly 1000 interviews he conducted with abductees and contactees. That several conclusions can be logically deduced about the Grey’s motivation for being here.

The Grey’s show a high concern about Earth’s environment and eco system and its imminent destruction of the eco system in its ability to sustain life. They never mention the future of humanity simply that the environment is in distress because of humanities actions.

But, their actions and treatment of abductees show a innate disregard for humans. From the first stages of the abduction experience to its aftermath. The Grey’s simply don’t care about humans nor care what aftermath the abductee experiences from the trama of the experience.

This was indicated by Jacob’s study.

If this is the case we see that the Grey’s have interest in Earth and a earth where humanity is no longer in it.

The research of the late Dr Karla Turner.

Quote:

Alien Abductions in the Gingerbread House

by Dr. Karla Turner

(UFO Universe, Vol. 3 No. 1 Spring 1993. Copyright 1993 by Charlotte Magazine Corp., Inc.)

World renowned UFO researcher Jacques Vallee has repeatedly referred to the similarities between UFO and abduction reports and the stories of folklore and fairy tales. I disagree with Dr. Vallee on many, many points of UFOlogy, but here I will grant that there is one fairy tale which does have something important to tell us about the alien abduction phenomenon. It is not, however, what Dr. Vallee might think.

The story of Hansel and Gretel presents a lesson that every abductee should heed. These innocent children, wandering lost and frightened in the forest, came upon a gingerbread house that seemed to offer them shelter and sustenance. The owner of the house, a wizened old woman, was frightening to them at first, but their hunger pushed the children to accept her offer to come inside and be fed.

And so they entered the gingerbread house and promptly became the old woman's captives. Kept in cages, the two children were abundantly fed. It was not for their benefit, though. In fact, they were being fattened up for the oven! The deceptive nature of the gingerbread house and of the old woman's offer of food worked quite well.

It is the deceptive quality of this story that holds a warning for humans who are abducted by aliens. Like Hansel and Gretel, we are initially terrified by our encounter with aliens, but in too many cases, our fear is overcome by the words of our abductors and by the thoughts and experiences they present to us.

I, too, am an abductee, and my quest to discover the nature of my own experiences led me into abduction research over the past four years. Working with many other abduction cases, I have learned just how basic the deception of alien actions can be.

My family and I also delved into our own experiences, both past and present. Barbara Bartholic, a dedicated UFO investigator from Tulsa, Oklahoma, worked closely with us and helped us fill in the gaps in our recollections of strange encounters through hypnotic regression. Ms. Bartholic, by the way, began her own research as an assistant to Jacques Vallee in cattle mutilation investigations, so her expertise in ufology is wide-ranging. I have recently written a book, Into the Fringe, about the startling and often disturbing results of our personal investigations, and it will be published by the Berkley Publishing Group in November 1992.

But my interest soon expanded past the merely personal, and for the past several years I have worked as Ms. Bartholic's research associate, exploring literally hundreds of sighting and encounter cases with her. And what I've learned through this work has raised far more questions than answers. In fact, it has taught me to be wary of those researchers who do claim to have answers. I have yet to hear of a single theory or explanation that accounts for all of the data.

Some researchers have pointed out patterns of events in the abduction experience, such as the physical examination, the taking of sperm and ova, and the later presentation of a hybrid baby to the abductee. Other patterns include the training of the abductee in some way and the delivery of a warning of some upcoming global disaster. Yes, these events are frequently reported, as one researcher has said in boringly repetitious accounts, and it is tempting to think that the explanation for alien abductions may lie in these patterns.

So the researchers announce that the problem is solved. The aliens are doing cross-breeding experiments, UFOlogists tell us. Never mind the overwhelming evidence against the viable commingling of different species. Or, we are told, the aliens are here to save us from destroying ourselves and our planet through violence, drug use, epidemic disease, pollution, and resource depletion. Never mind that these problems have grown worse, not better, since the ETs began visiting us.

Or, most infuriating of all, we are assured that there are no actual aliens, that our experiences spring from our own subconscious turmoil or from our need for fantasy fulfillment. Never mind that many abductees are young children, too young to be suffering from such psychological disturbances. Well, then, the resourceful researcher counters, the imagined aliens must spring from some collective human super-psyche that is mirroring our failures and dangers back to us. This particular theory adores the archetypal gray ET, because it resembles some sickly fetal form of humanity and must therefore be an objectified warning of what our species is in danger of becoming if we don't mend our ways. Never mind that many, many abductees have no dealing with grays, but instead are victimized by robust reptoids and insectoids. Not to mention the totally human-looking blond beauties and black-headed, black-robed clan with the widow's peak hairline.

No, too many researchers seem to find a theory and cling to it in spite of data that contradict it. And it is the ideas of these researchers that dominate ufology. But if the public had access to the raw data, to the first-hand reports of abductees, especially those unfamiliar with UFO-oriented books, magazines, and lecturers, they would find a much less neatly organized set of patterns. These "virgin" cases--people uncontaminated by ufological literature--supply a staggering picture of human-alien contact events.

What follows here is an overview of these "virgin" reports, a list of recurrent experiences that taken together gives us a close-up view of what the aliens are doing here on earth. This data doesn't tell us for certain just what sort of creatures the aliens are, or what their purpose here may be. But it does tell us what humans are experiencing and what they are observing in the actions and capabilities of the aliens. Every detail in the following list has been reported by more than one abductee, and in many cases the details have turned up quite frequently.

ABDUCTION "CHECKLIST".

If these reports can be believed--and there is no reason to doubt the honesty of the reporters--the abduction phenomenon includes the following details:

-- Aliens can alter our perception of our surroundings.

-- Aliens can control what we think we see. They can appear to us in any number of guises, and shapes.

-- Aliens can take us--our consciousness--out of our physical bodies, disable our control of our bodies, install one of their own entities, and use our bodies as vehicles for their own activities before returning our consciousness to our bodies.

-- Aliens can be present with us in an invisible state and can make themselves only partially visible.

-- Abductees receive marks on their bodies other than the well-known scoops and straight-line scars. These other marks include single punctures, multiple punctures, large bruises, three- and four-fingered claw marks, and triangles of every possible sort.

-- Female abductees often suffer serious gynecological problems after their alien encounters, and sometimes these problems lead to cysts, tumors, cancer of the breasts and uterus, and to hysterectomies.

-- Aliens take body fluids from our necks, spines, blood veins, joints such as knees and wrists, and other places. They also inject unknown fluids into various parts of our bodies.

-- A surprising number of abductees suffer from serious illnesses they didn't have before their encounters. These have led to surgery, debilitation, and even death from causes the doctors can't identify.

-- Some abductees experience a degeneration of their mental, social, and spiritual well-being. Excessive behavior frequently erupts, such as drug abuse, alcoholism, overeating, and promiscuity. Strange obsessions develop and cause the disruption of normal life and the destruction of personal relationships.

-- Aliens show a great interest in adult sexuality, child sexuality, and in inflicting physical pain on abductees.

-- Abductees recall being instructed and trained by aliens. This training may be in the form of verbal or telepathic lessons, slide shows, or actual hands-on instruction in the operation of alien technology.

-- Abductees report being taken to facilities in which they encounter not only aliens but also normal-looking humans, sometimes in military uniforms, working with the alien captors.

-- Abductees often encounter more than one sort of alien during an experience, not just the grays. Every possible combination of gray, reptoid, insectoid, blond, and widow's peak have been seen during single abductions, aboard the same craft or in the same facility.

-- Abductees--"virgin" cases--report being taken to underground facilities where they see grotesque hybrid creatures, nurseries of hybrid humanoid fetuses, and vats of colored liquid filled with parts of human bodies.

-- Abductees report seeing other humans in these facilities being drained of blood, being mutilated, flayed, and dismembered, and being stacked, lifeless, like cords of wood. Some abductees have been threatened that they, too, will end up in this condition if they don't cooperate with their alien captors.

-- Aliens come into homes and temporarily remove young children, leaving their distraught parents paralyzed and helpless. In cases where a parent has been able to protest, the aliens insist that "The children belong to us."

-- Aliens have forced their human abductees to have sexual intercourse with aliens and even with other abductees while groups of aliens observe these performances. In such encounters, the aliens have sometimes disguised themselves in order to gain the cooperation of the abductee, appearing in such forms as Jesus, the Pope, certain celebrities, and even the dead spouses of the abductees.

-- Children abductees sometimes show a new and obsessive interest in their own genitalia after alien encounters, saying that their abductors who come at night have been touching these parts of their bodies.

-- Aliens perform extremely painful experiments or procedures on abductees, saying that these acts are necessary but giving no explanation why. Abductees' eyes are painfully removed from the sockets, allowing the aliens to scrape the area or implant devices into the area before the eyeballs are replaced, for instance. Some abductees are subjected to painful constrictions, often around the head, chest and extremities. Painful genitalia and anal probes are performed, on children as well as adults.

-- Aliens make predictions of an imminent period of global chaos and destruction. They say that a certain number of humans- -and the number varies dramatically from case to case--will be "rescued" from the planet in order to continue the species, either on another planet or back on earth after the destruction is over. Many abductees report that they don't believe their alien captors and foresee instead a much more sinister use of the "rescued" humans.

In every instance from this list, there are multiple reports from unrelated cases, confirming that such bizarre details are not the product of a single deranged mind. These details are convincing evidence that, contrary to the claims of many UFO researchers, the abduction experience isn't limited to a uniform pattern of events. This phenomenon simply can't be explained in terms of cross-breeding experiments or scientific research into the human physiology.

SPIRITUALLY ENLIGHTENED?

And it becomes clear from these details that the beings who are doing such things can't be seen as spiritually enlightened, with the best interest of the human race in mind. Something else is going on, something far more painful and frightening, in many, many abduction encounters.

There is a theory current in ufological research that says abductees who perceive their experiences in a negative way only do so because they themselves aren't spiritually or psychically advanced. Persons with higher cosmic development have positive alien encounters, so the theory goes, and those who have painful or frightening experiences are merely spiritual Neanderthals. This is a pet theory of researchers who claim that aliens, whether objectively real or not, serve as "mirrors" of our spiritual nature, on an individual or a species-wide basis. Strieber has voiced this theory, for instance, in Majestic, where he says, "In the eyes of the others [the aliens], we who met them saw ourselves. And there were demons there."

Having worked with so many decent, honest, positively oriented abductees, however, I believe this theory is wrong. It is worse than wrong--it is despicable, as despicable as blaming a rape victim for the violence committed against her. This attitude leaves many abductees feeling doubly violated, first by the aliens who took them and then by the UFO researchers to whom they turn for explanations and help.

But it is easy to understand why such a theory would be so popular. Humans have a deep need to believe in the power of good. We need for the aliens to be a good force, since we feel so helpless in their presence. And we need for some superior force to offer us a hope of salvation, both personally and globally, when we consider the sorry state of the world.

I think the aliens know this about us--they know that we want and hope for them to be benevolent creatures--and they use our desire for goodness to manipulate us. What better way to gain our cooperation than to tell us that the things they are doing are for our own good? But looking at the actions, the results of alien interference such as the long list above. There is a great discrepancy between what we desire from them and what they are doing to us.

Not all abduction reports are filled with frightening or painful events, of course. Many people say that their alien encounters felt benevolent, that their abductors treated them kindly or at least with a scientific detachment. Some abductees recall being told that they were "special," that they were "chosen," and that they have an important task to perform for the benefit of humanity.

Given such a positive message, the abductees may ignore the fear and the pain of their encounters and insist to themselves and to others that a higher motive underlies the abduction experience. And, in some cases, all that an abductee remembers is a benevolent encounter and so has no reason to assume any negative action has occurred.

But intensive research shows that at the core of the human- alien interaction there is a clear pattern of deception. We know, for instance, that "screen memories" are often used to mask an alien abduction. Such accounts abound, in which a person sees a familiar yet out-of-place animal, like a deer or owl, a monkey or a rabbit, and then experiences a period of missing time. The person often awakens later to find a new, unexplained scar on his body.

Uneasiness about the encounter will persist, however, and far different memories may start to surface in dreams or flashbacks, and then the person seeks help to explain the uneasiness. Quite often, hypnotic regression is used to uncover the events behind the "screen memory," and that is when a typical alien abduction surfaces.

The most recent research in which I've been involved has turned up yet a second sort of screening process. If it turns out to be accurate, then thousands of abduction cases are in urgent need of re-examination.

The typical scenario of undergoing the regressive hypnosis usually results in penetration of the initial blocked memories.

The abductee then recalls an encounter, hitherto unremembered, such as undergoing a physical examination of some sort, perhaps having body tissues removed or having a gynecological exam. Other typical reports include the taking of sperm and ova, of being told of an important task to be carried out, or of receiving a warning of upcoming disaster.

And in most cases, both the abductee and the investigator come away from the hypnosis session feeling that they have discovered the truth about the experience. Rationalization leads them to believe that the aliens' purposes must be scientifically objective or benevolent. The less threatening and more benevolent the hypnotically recalled event seems, the more satisfied are the investigator and the abductee. "That wasn't so bad, now, was it? These beings are our friends, or at least they are not our enemies." And everyone goes away with a sense of relief. I have yet to hear of a researcher who actually questions the uncovered scenario.

But from several recent cases, it is apparent that these recovered memories may well also be yet another screen, masking events that are much more reprehensible. I will explain one such case, to make the point clear.

A STRANGE REPORT.

A man in his late 40's came to us to explore several alien- related events in his life, and in the interview he told of a strange, although not apparently alien-oriented, episode that had haunted him since childhood. When he was ten years old, his grandmother came to visit in his home, and since the house was small, she shared his bed on the first night of her visit.

During the night, the boy was awakened by a loud male voice. He couldn't understand what the voice was saying, but it sounded angry and was addressing the grandmother lying beside him.

The next morning, he asked his grandmother, "What was that voice in the bedroom last night?"

His grandmother, with tears in her eyes, pulled him tightly to her and said, "That was the devil." She said nothing more about the episode, but she did insist that her son take her back to her own home immediately. It was an unreasonable request, and her son tried to talk her out of it. But the grandmother was adamant, and finally her son agreed to take her home the following day.

The entire family made the trip of over a hundred miles back to the grandmother's farm, and within an hour of their arrival, the grandmother suffered a massive stroke and died. Ever since that event, the man had felt a heavy burden of guilt associated with his grandmother's death. Yet there was no conscious reason for him to have felt that way. The entire event was poignant and mystifying, but in all the alien encounters he had subsequently undergone, he had felt that the aliens were his friends and were helping him by expanding his psychic abilities.

A regression session was arranged, and in the course of the hypnosis, he was asked to look at that childhood experience. What he recalled was an abduction in which he and his grandmother were taken to a spacecraft in the company of reptilian aliens. He remembered the aliens telling his grandmother that they were interested in learning about her knowledge of medicinal herbs.

And they offered to exchange medical information of their own.

They gave the boy and the grandmother a liquid to drink, explaining that it was beneficial and would make the grandmother feel young and attractive again. So both of them drank the liquid, and the man remembered seeing his grandmother indeed looking much younger. That was the extent of his recollection.

Both he and Ms. Bartholic, who was conducting the regression, were puzzled by this, because there was nothing in the episode to account for the guilt he had felt about the grandmother's death. So Ms. Bartholic deepened the man's trance level and asked him to look at it again, with much clearer vision. And what he then recalled was much more disturbing.

The abduction, at first, followed his initial recollection. But when the liquid was drunk, he now remembered a very strong feeling of change in his body. And he saw that the grandmother didn't actually look younger. Instead, she was placed on a table and approached by one of the reptilian aliens who wanted to have intercourse with her. The liquid had acted as an aphrodisiac, yet the grandmother resisted and said that since her husband's death she would not have sex with anyone. The reptilian laughed and disappeared from the room momentarily. When he returned, he was accompanied by a man who looked exactly like the dead husband.

At this point, the grandmother agreed to have sex, but as the act was in progress, she suddenly realized that the image of her dead husband was a cruel illusion. It was actually the reptilian on top of her, and she cried out in great resistance for him to leave her alone. Once he was finished with her, he lifted up the little boy and placed him on top of the grandmother, forcing another sex act upon the both of them.

Then the grandmother was removed from the table and the little boy was victimized himself by the reptilian, forced to have anal and oral sex. The grandmother protested violently, pushing the reptilian away from her grandson and interposing her body between them. "By Jesus," she shouted, "you will not touch this boy!"

That must have been the wrong thing to say, because the reptilian became very angry and threatened her. "You will die for that!" he told her, and the two people were returned to the bedroom from which they'd been taken. The next morning, the grandmother told the little boy that the devil had been there the night before, and that was when she insisted upon being taken home. And, as it turned out, she did die immediately thereafter.

This, then, was the cause of the man's lifelong sense of guilt about her death. He had been forced to have sex with her, and her death had followed shortly after. But none of this story would have emerged if Ms. Bartholic had done as most investigators do and stopped the regression after uncovering the story about the exchange of medicinal knowledge.

There are other cases in our files that show a similar deception at work in the initial hypnotic recall. We cannot trust that first memory, it is clear, for like so much else in the abduction experience, there may well be further masking of events.

Before we allow ourselves to believe in the benevolence of the alien interaction, we should ask, do enlightened beings need to use the cover of night to perform good deeds? Do they need to paralyze us and render us helpless to resist? Do angels need to steal our fetuses? Do they need to manipulate our children's genitals and probe our rectums? Are fear, pain and deception consistent with high spiritual motives?

Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:58 pm
GT Truther

Post The Aliens better fix this...unless
Unless they like to dine on skinny people.

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article4074.html

Douglas Adams

Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:46 am
GT Truther

Post Too many 'Shrooms?
UJ wrote:
The diagram of the looking glass and the orion cube/yellowbook starts at 55 min into the video enclosed within this page: http://www.divinecosmos.com/index.php?o ... &Itemid=70

No video clip on that page, UJ. Can you please post in the actual video link?

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:14 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

http://www.divinecosmos.com/index.php?o ... &Itemid=70

UJ: Sorry Dondep, try this one at bottom of page.

Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:55 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Wilcox's Vid
Stunning and astounding. Good news, for a change.

I have only heard part of the audio so far.

Set aside time to listen and watch as soon as possible.

The link is not working correctly. Only his Easter talk is downloaded.

They goofed. Hopefully, the video will be available soon.

Douglas Adams

Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:31 pm
GT Truther

Post Test
Test

Douglas Adams

Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:52 pm
GT Truther

Post Pine Cones the movie: a Stargate in my head
UncleJohn wrote:
http://www.divinecosmos.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=374&Itemid=70

UJ: Sorry Dondep, try this one at bottom of page.

Frog, the video footage worked fine for me.

UJ, thanks for the link to David Wilcock's "2012 Enigma"/expo talk. Wilcock seems an affable and an amusing bloke with some fascinating information (especially the parallels in relation to symbolism and esoterica between ancient Egypt and certain monuments in and around the Vatican). He's clearly bought into Dan_B's current data/thesis in a big way, as it "interlaces" with his ideas very nicely.

An observation: I don't know if anyone else noticed it, but looking at Edgar Cayce Mark2 on the "2012 enigma" footage, he was continually picking/ touching his nose from around 57 minutes on in when he was talking about the DCTP and Looking Glass...He might have just had an itch that lasted 2 or 3 minutes, I don't know. :?

So, according to Wilcock, after 2012, everything is a "virtual" white-out on the Looking Glass fishbowl screen? No images can be observed at all, eh? Maybe the LG technicians need to lower the brightness control a tad? I recall Dan_B saying that what's shown on the LG viewer will be influenced by the attitude(s) of the person(s) beholding it. I think Wilcock put it in his "2012 Enigma" talk that: how you look at something determines the outcome. The more I hear and read about the Looking Glass/Orion Cube devices, the more I see them as glitzy (and expensive :P) next-next-next-next generation entertainment devices -- the Nintendo [Game]Cube of its day with built-in screen; it'll mirror anything that's uppermost in a person's subconscious mind who's interacting with the device.

Wilcock makes telling connections between films/television dramas and black ops disclosures/back-engineered ET technologies. I know you have made the same connections too, Don. "Contact" and the ideas contained within that novel were written by a certain Carl Sagan -- and we all know about his links to Majestic. To me though, certain writers have just dipped into fringe science subjects (Sitchin must be pissed off at the way his ideas have been ripped off) and "borrowed" (I won't say plagiarised) the ideas and information. The exception here is Clive Barker, who Wilcock made a reference to in his ExpoTalk, especially the "cube" ideas in Barker's HellRaiser film, which was made in the 1980s, I seem to recall. There's every likelihood that screenwriters involved in coming up with recent plotlines for films and television have plundered the Burisch data for ideas, without openly acknowledging it. If that's the case, then I think Dan_B deserves 10% of their paychecks in compensation, at least. :wink:

Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:01 am
GT Truther

Post Ralph Ring
From Joyce

Hope Ralph called you. He is going to be on the History Channel tonight at 8:00 UFO Hunters. Enjoy, Joyce
If any of you have questions for Ralph...ask now...He's coming over to our house this evening.

Dex

Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:16 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: Pine Cones the movie: a Stargate in my head
mjc wrote:
I recall Dan_B saying that what's shown on the LG viewer will be influenced by the attitude(s) of the person(s) beholding it. I think Wilcock put it in his "2012 Enigma" talk that: how you look at something determines the outcome. The more I hear and read about the Looking Glass/Orion Cube devices, the more I see them as glitzy (and expensive :P) next-next-next-next generation entertainment devices -- the Nintendo [Game]Cube of its day with built-in screen; it'll mirror anything that's uppermost in a person's subconscious mind who's interacting with the device.

Uncle John here: Guess what mjc, that next-next-next-next generation entertainment device has been turned on forever.

Our subconscious mind is a shared mind orchestrated by the ET's. Always has been.

Wake up to find you're the Game Cube of the world.

Now where did I put that switch to make everything go happy? It's got to be in there somewhere. Damn, I think I might have wait till 2012 to throw that switch. Waiting is the hardest part!

Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:27 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: Ralph Ring
Dex wrote:
From Joyce

Hope Ralph called you. He is going to be on the History Channel tonight at 8:00 UFO Hunters. Enjoy, Joyce
If any of you have questions for Ralph...ask now...He's coming over to our house this evening.

Dex

Uncle John here: Ask Ralph why I have to wait till 2012 to throw the happy switch on all of reality?

Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:29 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post How Long Does the LG Show Us To Be In Iraq For?
EDIT (I fell asleep at the desk before hitting the 'submit' button last night..... :oops: ). mjc, I thought the Edgar Cayce comparison - replete with accessory personalities - was waaaay over the top for me.....it reminds me of how Harry's buddy Sterling believed himself to be the reincarnation of an infamous Mormom axe-murderer of the 1800s (the name escapes me at the moment). This takes the concept of 'reincarnation' to a whole new level; not only is the Protaganist reincarnated, but his brother, a female 'companion'/girlfriend/wife, father, friend, etc......I think there were 6 characters who ALSO would have had to reincarnate in his scenario.

I kept recalling Shady's "shroom" comment, especially after reading all the self-congratulatory comments that appeared on the page.

Having slept on it and condensed and distilled it as much as possible, and as much as I respect the research on the 'sacred geometry' involved, it appears to be one of those happy-go-lucky New-Age "feel-good" efforts, devoid of any talk or even serious consideration of a reality that might involve cataclysms (which he touches on briefly at the outset but never returns to). Almost like Pink Floyd fans going ga-ga over the technical abilities of their live sound system and the 'magic' of the light show, without delving one iota into what the music is all about in the first place.

At least we now know on what basis Dan intends to 'sell' the never-to-be-seen 'Looking Glass'.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree, to a degree, Frog. It's the best and most complete overview of Dan's Explanation of the Looking Glass.

The first warning signal though came when the pineal gland was labelled the "mark of the Beast". The entire explanation of the pineal gland was well-done, and having been to the Vatican and witnessed that huge pine-cone in person, I'm glad we finally learn of its importance. At least we can safely accept that the pine-cone is a symbol for the pineal gland, but as I suspected there would be too much made of the "reverse-engineering" of the pineal gland to develop the Looking Glass, and by the time the big Hollywood movies were dragged in as "proof", I knew that once again, we won't get anything more real than some of those colorfully-copyrighted-by-Dan pics and some stills from those movies. No "real" proof, and no wonder.

The Montauk "Daniel" (the biker) may have been used intentionally to introduce David Wilcock, admitted LSD-user and articulate researcher, to "black-ops" theology, especially if his area of expertise tallied with the Looking-Glass paradigm. As it apparently did, so he was ripe for the full-monte "2012" Lie. The "third-eye" description of the pineal gland was phenomenal. The description of the Rothschilds and their power is accurate, and from what I've been studying the English Revolution has to be added to that list, because even though Meyer Amschel wasn't personally involved, it was a group of Jewish money-lenders in Holland, at the behest of the Priory of Sion, that funded the armies used to evict the Stuarts from the English throne (later to be restored to the approved Merovingian-connected royal branch). All of that and more is true, but how we went from there to the "bump" of 2012 was a bit glib. Of course that's critical in the T1v83 Paradigm, but now we learn that, at least for David Wilcock, it was necessary for Montauk and the Philadelphia Experiment to be true in order to accept it. Now where he goes with 2012 once he has "proven" its importance isn't spelled out, but he makes a point early on - very defensively - that he's not about "doom and gloom"......I wonder what made him so defensive? Doesn't sound very self-confident in the data.

As I said earlier though; it isn't lost on me that we're being asked to look upon Hollywood creations as being acceptable facsimiles for the real 'proof'. Naturally the old stargates-are-in-Iraq-so-we-needed-to-invade tale is hauled out, but this time Khaddafi is said to have given the 'stargate' ahem to Saddam. The lightning-fast switch into the problem posed by using these "Looking Glass" devices simply doesn't resonate.

The admission about the theft of the presidency in 2000 and 20004 was just as I suspected; they saw where they would 'lose' so made arrangements to 'alter' history to their own liking. In the same way, Dadmiral's fear of what would happen if Starry and I were to appear as 'guests' of D&M was 'proven' in the "Looking Glass" view of May 2006 - taken in late 2005. It leads me to continually wonder why that was never brought up until, as luck would have it, Tex and Arizona were our guests in the month previous.

Now, what is the likelihood that a truly just Creator would allow such a thing? Using good judgement, I'm certain that having evil men (or even merely stupid men) with this 'ability' wouldn't be allowed. Now, making a device that can capture a 'potential' future, isn't truly "looking into the future" but is looking at a 'likely' future, made real by extrapolating current trends into the future via the 'imagination'. I've said it often before, but it isn't the same as claiming to actually "view" the most probable future outcome.

I doubt we'll ever see a picture of the 'real thing', or more importantly a video or still of a moment in which a 'future' event is shown, that was transferred to film and made available for 'proof'.

The 'Looking Glass', (or 'Orion's Cube', or the 'Yellow Disc' or 'Yellow Book'etc.) will NOT be televised. All in all, one of the most convincing examples of Disinfo; sincerely presented, complete with very informative and genuine Info, all leading to......where?

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:37 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Introduction

In 1955, Otis T. Carr, a protégé of Nikola Tesla began a highly visible public effort to develop a prototype civilian spacecraft that could be mass produced in kits and sold to the public. If successful, Carr would have developed the world’s first civilian spacecraft and would have revolutionized the aviation industry. The vehicle was to be powered by an electric generator drawing electrical energy from the environment, and would have produced an antigravity effect for propulsion. Carr claimed to have been taught all he knew about electromagnetic energy and antigravity principles by the famous Yugoslav inventor Nikola Tesla. He had resided in a New York hotel where Carr worked part time while completing his studies. Tesla had publicly stated in 1915 that he knew how to build an antigravity flying vehicle: "My flying machine will have neither wings nor propellers. You might see it on the ground, and you would never guess that it was a flying machine. Yet it will be able to move at will through the air in any direction with perfect safety."<if>[2]<endif> Tesla’s flying vehicle would be powered by electrical energy drawn from the earth’s atmosphere and stored in special coils. Frustrated by lack of industry support, Tesla revealed his radical ideas to the young Carr over a three year period.

Tesla taught Carr how electromagnetic energy could be freely harnessed from the abundant electrical energy in the atmosphere. The possibility that electrical energy could be freely acquired without need for expensive power plants, conductive wires, relay stations, telephone poles and significant power loss, which challenged conventional power companies. Tesla was told that his radical ideas would not be funded since J.P. Morgan and other industrialists would not be able to meter the free electrical energy that could be easily drawn from the atmosphere. Indeed, Tesla’s ideas challenged the foundations of the global economy and monetary system.

Inspired by the aging Tesla, Carr set about testing Tesla’s principles in 1937 when he began creating model spacecraft.<if>[3]<endif> Carr eventually became convinced that he could develop a civilian spacecraft that could travel into the upper atmosphere, to the moon and even achieve the speed of light. All this could be achieved by following Tesla’s advice of tapping into the electrical energy in the atmosphere to power the spacecraft, storing such energy in a special “regenerative coil” for interplanetary flights.

Otis Carr claims to build the world’s first civilian space craft

Carr founded a company, OTC Enterprises, Inc, in 1955 in Maryland, and set about raising necessary funds and skilled personnel for building models. These could be tested to validate a full scale prototype. These models ranged in sizes and included a six foot version to be tested for proving the feasibility of his ideas for a planned 45 foot prototype spacecraft. In November 1959 Carr successfully patented his design for a full scale civilian spacecraft he called OTC-X1.<if>[4]<endif> It had a circular design that made it look like a flying saucer.

In order to gain a patent for his design from a skeptical Patents Office, he claimed his OTC-X1 was an amusement device (see figure on left). The introduction to his patent claims: “This invention relates generally to implements in amusement devices, and more particularly to an improved amusement device of the type where the passengers will receive the impression of riding in an interplanetary spacecraft.”

In a 1959 radio interview Carr described the various tests conducted for developing his prototype civilian spacecraft:

“We plan to build a prototype model as a demonstration device. Now I would like to state that certain models have been built by me and tested. Each one has been airborne. One was lost entirely in space. We had a control system and this one didn't function. This has already been done.”<if>[5]<endif>

The OTC-X1 would be powered by a number of capacitor like objects Carr called "Utrons". In an earlier 1957 interview, Carr described the Utrons as “a storage cell for electrical energy. In operation it generates electricity at the same time it puts out electromotive force. This is the central power system for our space craft.”<if>[6]<endif> The Utrons would supply a series of counter rotating magnets the energy they required for overcoming the gravitational field of the Earth. Carr described the details of this process as follows:

[W]e have capacitor plates and electro-magnets as a part of this system. Now this is counter-rotating, the electro-magnets rotate in one direction and the accumulator, the batteries rotate in another. The capacitor plates rotate in conjunction with the battery so that we have a clockwise and counter clockwise rotation. Now the third system is the cabin that maintains the crew. This does not rotate, it is fixed due to the fact the two bodies are rotating clockwise and counter clockwise. Therefore the system causes the craft to escape from the gravity pull. The craft itself due to this system still has internal gravity because it still has the same weight that it had in the beginning.

Carr’s design would create an entirely new gravitational field inside the craft. This would effectively create a zero mass environment inside his craft that would mean normal laws of inertia would not operate. This zero mass environment would enable the spacecraft to achieve light speed velocity. It would also enable occupants to withstand tremendous accelerations and changes in directions without being pulverized by immense g-forces inside the craft. Carr detailed the intricate electromagnetic propulsion system of his spacecraft in his 1959 patent (see diagram, above, on left). Carr stated that all electrical power would be extracted from the atmosphere and would be stored in sufficient quantities in “regenerative coils” to power the craft during interplanetary travel: “We are able here, the first time to our knowledge, to use atmospheric electricity as a recharging system. This is done as a part of operational principal of the craft.”<if>[7]<endif>

Carr demonstrated a small model in an interview as reported in Fate Magazine:

Otis T. Carr, president of OTC Enterprises, Inc., detailed his claims in an interview and demonstration of a crude model of a circular motion machine which he said is the principle of a "free energy circular foil" space craft he can build, if someone puts up the money. He said the machine can be adapted to devices of any size to produce continuous power absolutely free of dissipation. Its immediate application, Carr said, would be in a space craft - which would be able to fly among the planets in controlled flight. It could land or take off as desired on the earth, the moon or any planet in the earth's solar system, he said.<if>[8]<endif>

Carr scheduled a test for his six foot model in April 1959 for an audience of approximately 400 people in Oklahoma City. Technical difficulties and a sudden illness contracted by Carr led to the test being cancelled. An article published in Fate Magazine described the failed test as follows:

The serious field of UFO's and flying saucer research received a setback at Oklahoma City in late April when a highly publicized launching attempt by O.T.C. Enterprises of Baltimore, Md., resulted in failure. Hundreds of persons had been invited to Oklahoma City by Otis T. Carr to watch him "launch a six-foot prototype model of the O.T.C. X-1, a space craft which works on 'utron' energy." Those who were there came away disappointed. The flying saucer did not fly.<if>[9]<endif>

All that was shown to the public were three dimensional illustrations of his design. Carr was nowhere to be found. Long John Nebel, a famous New York radio host, located Carr at the nearby Mercy hospital where he had been admitted for eight days due to a lung hemorrhage. Mysteriously, Carr had become ill on the eve of what should have been a major publicity coup for him. Carr’s spacecraft project was becoming increasingly shrouded in mystery and controversy.

Those present were dissatisfied and some complained that they were not even shown the model to be tested:

I don't know what's going on but I feel they never had any intention of trying to launch the model. I could not see any plans in sight for the model and, in fact, I understand, that a Mr. Maywood Jones presented only what he called "three-dimensional illustrations" of Carr's ideas.

Many accepted public criticisms that Carr was promoting his OTC-X1 in order to create interest for his planned amusement park ride at Frontier City in Oklahoma City:

One Oklahoma City television reporter expressed the general feeling of the townspeople, "This thing will never leave the ground. And I feel that a great deal of the ballyhoo they're giving out is tied in with the ride at Frontier City. I have tried constantly to get in to see the saucer model, but they've kept it hidden." <if>[11]<endif>

With growing hostile public opinion in Oklahoma, Carr decided to move his center of operations to Apple Valley, California in late 1959. To prevent any further public debacles, he decided not to announce any test flights in advance. With new financial backing and a large production plant, Osbrink, at his disposal, Carr proceeded with his plans to develop and test his spacecraft. Major Wayne Aho, a former Army Combat Intelligence Officer during World War II, and Carr’s chief pilot, proclaimed that he would "fly to the moon in a flying saucer on December 7, 1959."<if>[12]<endif> Little was subsequently heard of Carr’s efforts and plans to test his full scale 45 foot prototype. No public reports exist of any subsequent tests.

In raising revenue for his spacecraft program, Carr was experiencing increasing problems with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission that had placed an injunction against Carr, ordering him to cease selling unregistered stock”.<if>[13]<endif> California on June 2, 1960, Carr told an audience of 300 that it was a "treacherous misstatement of fact to say or infer that we [OTC Enterprises] are coming to California to raise money in stock sales." <if>[14]<endif>

In January, 1961 the Attorney General of New York, Louis J. Lefkowitz, claimed Carr had swindled $50,000. He was charged with "the crime of selling securities without registering the same." Carr was sentenced to a 14 year prison term. At the same time, True Magazine labeled Carr a hoaxer, thereby effectively ending any remaining public sympathy for him. After serving part of his term, Carr was released from prison, and disappeared from the public arena. Suffering ill health and cut off from supporters, he lived in obscurity. He died in Gardnerville, Nevada, in 2005. Apparently, the bold development of a civilian spacecraft industry had ignominiously failed. Its pioneer, a protégé of the great Nikola Tesla, was publicly disgraced as a felon having apparently hoaxed members of the general public with his wild tales of building civilian spacecraft while actually promoting an amusement park ride.

The true history of what happened with Carr and his effort to develop a civilian spacecraft industry would remain secret for almost another 50 years. It is only the public emergence of one of Carr’s trusted technicians that the truth would finally be told of what had really happened with the world’s first civilian spacecraft effort.

Ralph Ring Emerges to Reveal Carr’s successful development of the OTC-X1

In March 2006, a largely unknown individual came forward to reveal that he was one of three pilots of a successful test of Carr’s full scale prototype of the OTC-XI.<if>[15]<endif> Ralph Ring claims to be a technician who was recruited into Carr’s team attempting to build a 45 foot prototype spacecraft after Carr had relocated in California in 1959. Ring at the time was a talented inventor who had grown frustrated with corporate sector disinterest in innovative principles concerning electromagnetic energy. He had earlier helped the famous French oceanographer Jacques Cousteau develop the aqualung, and later worked at a government-funded research organization called Advanced Kinetics.

In a series of public interviews and presentations, Ring described the conditions of leaving Advanced Kinetics. He claims to have resolved two complex engineering problems involving electromagnetism. Confident of a job promotion, Ring was instead told by the director that they were government funded corporation and “we’re paid to look for the answers, but not to find them!”<if>[16]<endif> In frustration, Ring left and met with Carr in late 1959, and was quickly impressed with his ideas, including a plan to build a civilian spacecraft. In his first public interview, Ring described Carr as follows:

He was an unquestioned genius. Tesla had recognized his quality immediately and had taught him everything he knew. He was inspired, and – like Tesla – seemed to know exactly what to do to get something to work. He was a private man and was also very metaphysical in his thinking. I think the fact that he was not formally trained in physics helped him. He was not constrained by any preconceived ideas. As crazy as it sounds now, he was determined to fly to the moon and really believed it could be done. I believed it. We all did.<if>[17]<endif>

Ring directly participated in the testing of smaller models of the OTC-XI craft developed by Carr. He described how these had been successfully tested and exhibited unique characteristics when achieving certain rotational speeds:

...the metal turned to Jell-o. You could push your finger right into it. It ceased to be solid. It turned into another form of matter, which was as if it was not entirely here in this reality. That's the only way I can attempt to describe it. It was uncanny, one of the weirdest sensations I've ever felt.<if>[18]<endif>

Most importantly, Ring claims that the 45 foot OTC-XI prototype developed by Carr was completed and successfully tested back in 1959. Ring says he was one of three pilots on the craft which flew 10 miles instantaneously. Ring described how Carr had been able to maintain communications with the three man team piloting the OTC-X1 who were instructed to complete a series of tasks, before returning to the launch site. When asked if the OTC-XI had flown to its destination, Ring said:

Fly is not the right word. It traversed distance. It seemed to take no time. I was with two other engineers when we piloted the 45' craft about ten miles. I thought it hadn't moved – I thought it had failed. I was completely astonished when we realized that we had returned with samples of rocks and plants from our destination. It was a dramatic success. It was more like a kind of teleportation. <if>[19]<endif>

Ring described how the test flight had been able to change the flow of time:

"What's more, time was distorted somehow. We felt we were in the craft about fifteen or twenty seconds. We were told afterwards that we'd been carefully timed as having been in the craft no longer than three or four minutes. I still have no complete idea how it worked. <if>[20]<endif>

The most remarkable part of Ring’s testimony concerns the unique navigation system used by the pilots to control the movements of the OTC-XI. According to Ring, this navigation system used the conscious intent of the pilots rather than conventional technology.

The Utron was the key to it all. Carr said it accumulated energy because of its shape, and focused it, and also responded to our conscious intentions. When we operated the machine, we didn't work any controls. We went into a kind of meditative state and all three of us focused our intentions on the effect we wanted to achieve. It sounds ridiculous, I know. But that's what we did, and that's what worked. Carr had tapped into some principle which is not understood, in which consciousness melds with engineering to create an effect. You can't write that into equations. I have no idea how he knew it would work. But it did.

Success of the first test of the full scale OTC-XI meant that planning for flights into outer space and to the moon was now proceeding in earnest. Ring said Carr and his crew worked round the clock to complete the testing program before announcing the results to the general public.

The most dramatic part of Ring’s testimony concerns what happened two weeks after the successful test of the OTC-X1. He said that Carr's operation was closed down by the FBI and other government agencies in a secret raid involving seven or eight truckloads of armed government personnel. The FBI told Carr that his project was being closed “because of your threat to overthrow the monetary system of the United States of America.”<if>[22]<endif>

Indeed, Carr’s successful testing of a civilian spacecraft, had it been allowed to go ahead, would have revolutionized the energy sector and the aerospace industry. The conventional energy industry using fossil fuels to generate electric power and the aviation industry would have become redundant overnight. Large U.S. corporate interests in the energy sector would have lost their substantial investments. Lack of corporate profits would throw countless thousands out of work. The financial effect of a civilian spacecraft industry using electrical energy from the atmosphere for power would indeed have placed enormous pressure on the U.S. monetary system possibly causing its collapse.

In a series of interviews and public presentations, Ring claims FBI agents confiscated all the equipment including the OTC-XI prototype. They debriefed all of Carr’s employees, warned them to remain silent on what had happened, and made Carr sign non-disclosure agreements. Ring’s testimony, if true, reveals what really happened with Otis Carr’s radical civilian spacecraft project. Rather than Carr being a fraud who deceived a number of investors funding his radical civilian spacecraft ideas, Carr had been successful. His success so threatened entrenched interests in the energy sector, that his operation was shut down with the full approval and knowledge of a select number of government agencies concerned with the financial impact on the U.S. monetary system. Carr himself was forced to endure trumped up charges designed to discredit him, and end his bold effort to develop a civilian spacecraft industry.

How Credible is Ralph Ring’s Testimony?

How much evidence exists to substantiate Ring’s testimony? Ring is a very likable and sincere individual who has impressed audiences with his genuineness and frankness. Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy, founders of Project Camelot, a website featuring video interviews of whistleblowers, were the first to interview Ring in March 2006.<if>[23]<endif> After a series of interviews, they conclude: “There is no doubt in our minds that Ralph Ring is 100% genuine. Everyone who has met him and heard his story in person is in full agreement.”<if>[24]<endif> This is something I can personally verify since I was able to hear Ring present his ideas at the International UFO Congress in 2007 and was able to speak personally with him. I concur with Ryan and Cassidy that Ring’s personal qualities make him very credible. He appears to be motivated by a simple desire to tell the truth about events that happened almost 50 years ago that could have revolutionized life on the planet.

Ring has provided a number of photographs of the OTC-XI developed by Carr. These photographs had previously not been published. The photos showed that Carr had indeed succeeded in building a number of models including the 45 foot prototype spacecraft (see photo below on left). The photos dispel the view that Carr had not succeeded in developing a full scale prototype spacecraft. Ring’s photos are material evidence that he did indeed collaborate with Carr on the OTC-X1, as he claims.

Perhaps most significant is what occurred to Ring soon after coming forward to reveal his experiences with Otis Carr in March 2006. Bill Ryan describes what happened:

Shortly afterwards, Ralph went into hospital for a routine knee replacement operation. He accidentally received the wrong treatment, and nearly died three times. At the time of writing (July 2006) he has just recently emerged, very frail, from intensive care - but is determined to tell his story. Prior to that he had enjoyed perfect health for 71 years.<if>[25]<endif>

In his presentation at the 2007 International UFO Congress, Ring described how he had been taken by ambulance to a hospital 25 miles away, bypassing a hospital adjacent to where he was staying. Ring hovered perilously close to death as a result of the ‘mistreatment’ and the long ambulance ride. Was the “accidental” application of another patient’s medication, and the “bypassing” of nearer hospitals part of a covert attempt on Ring’s life? The circumstances are certainly suspicious and do indicate an effort to silence Ring. This series of “accidental” events that almost took Ring’s life soon after his public emergence provides circumstantial evidence in support of his claims.

Exopolitical Implications

We can now draw together the different elements concerning Otis Carr’s OTC-XI project and Ralph Ring’s testimony. Carr’s successful development of a fully operational civilian spacecraft using radical electromagnetic propulsion and navigation systems led to a brutal response by federal government agencies. Agencies led by the FBI raided Carr’s construction facilities, confiscated equipment, intimidated employees into silence, and publicly discredited Carr through trumped up charges orchestrated from the U.S. Stock and Securities Commission. Ring’s public testimony and photographic evidence he provided of the existence of Carr’s OTC-X1, give confidence that elements inside the U.S. Government suppressed a wholly civilian owned spacecraft industry. Several motives for this suppression appear.

The first and principal motive for the government suppression was to protect U.S. industrial interests in the energy sector that would have been threatened by knowledge of how to draw free electrical energy from the atmosphere. U.S. corporations dominate the energy sector around the planet, and the appearance of “free energy” technologies would wreak havoc on their stock value. This would impact negatively on the entire U.S. economy.

A second and related motive for this suppression is the impact of “free energy” technologies on the U.S monetary system – the explanation given by FBI agents for raiding Carr’s plant. The development of free energy technologies would make redundant the conventional energy sector owned by U.S. corporations possibly leading to a collapse of the U.S. dollar.

A third possible motive is preventing the development of a civilian spacecraft industry that could travel into outer space and other planets with minimal or no government regulation. Such a civilian spacecraft industry could easily travel to nearby planets to confirm whether intelligent life forms have ever resided or continue to reside on the moon, Mars and elsewhere in our solar system. There is evidence that intelligent extraterrestrial life has been discovered on the moon and other planets but this is being suppressed by major governments.<if>[26]<endif> Many analyses of NASA photographs of the moon and Mars reveal artificial structures and anomalous phenomenon under intelligent control. Despite widespread public interest in these, NASA refuses to seriously investigate such evidence and many have concluded a cover up is underway.<if>[27]<endif>

A fourth motive to suppress Carr’s OTC-XI project was to keep secret technology already being developed in classified projects. Carr’s work was not deemed important enough to be classified so that he and his technicians could continue to work on developing his ideas of a spacecraft that could travel to the moon at light speed. His project was shut down, Carr discredited and his technicians intimidated into silence. There is an obvious explanation for this response by involved government authorities.

The reason for the treatment given to Carr and his technicians was that government authorities had no need for Carr’s ideas on how to develop a spacecraft capable of light speed, and which could tap into free electrical energy available in the Earth’s atmosphere. Responsible government authorities would also have no need for the unique navigation system developed by Carr for his OTC-XI that used a mind-technology interface between the pilots and the spacecraft. This was not because government authorities were not interested in these ideas. More likely, these authorities already had a classified project for an antigravity craft capable of near light speed and powered by electrical energy drawn from the natural environment.<if>[28]<endif> The principles for ‘light speed’ space flight were likely so well known that the efforts of civilian inventors were simply not needed in classified antigravity projects. The conclusion is that in the 1950’s, the U.S. government already had a number of operational spacecraft that were capable of attaining near light speed, and could draw electrical energy from the Earth’s atmosphere that could be stored for space travel.

A final possible motive for the closing down of Carr’s spacecraft program is that an exclusive group of quasi-governmental or “shadow government” authorities with strong ties to corporations did not want to alert regular military and/or government authorities of the existence of such advanced technology. Dr Steven Greer describes an interview he and former Apollo Astronaut Edgar Mitchell had with Vice Admiral Tom Wilson in 1997 when Wilson was J-2, head of the Intelligence division of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. When advised of certain Special Access programs involving possible extraterrestrial technology, Wilson was denied access to these since he did not have a “need to know”.<if>[29]<endif> Such unprecedented action, restricting a sitting head of intelligence of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, demonstrates that a group of “shadow government” authorities keeps advanced technologies away from regular military and governmental authorities. The existence of such a “shadow government” has been suggested by a number of prominent U.S. politicians including Senator Daniel K. Inouye: “There exists a shadowy Government with it’s own Air Force, its own Navy, it’s own fundraising mechanism, and the ability to pursue its own ideas of the national interest, free from all checks and balances, and free from the law itself.”<if>[30]<endif> Shutting down Carr’s civilian spacecraft program would deny regular military and governmental authorities knowledge and access to such advanced technology. This would place the regular military at great disadvantage in monitoring what is occurring in deep black projects involving advanced technology controlled by shadowy government agencies outside of the regular chain of command.

Carr’s mysterious illness prior to his public testing of his six foot model in 1959, and the near death of Ralph Ring in 2006 after his coming forward to reveal his testimony, suggest covert government operations to prevent public demonstration and knowledge of advanced technologies. Covert government agencies have been historically observed to be targeting inventors and researchers working on advanced technologies.<if>[31]<endif> Discrediting, silencing or terminating inventors and/or whistleblowers appears to continue.

Conclusions

In 1959/1960, Otis Carr and his team had succeeded in developing the world’s first civilian spacecraft. This notable achievement was brutally suppressed, and Carr was incarcerated on trumped up charges in 1961. The collusion of some elements of the U.S. government in suppressing the emergence of a civilian spacecraft industry emerges as a key historical fact. U.S. corporations in the energy sector, aware of Carr’s ambitious program, were likely a key factor in this suppression.

The implications of Ring’s testimony and Carr’s achievements are momentous for humanity. Rather than a felon who hoaxed the general public with radical ideas of civilian spacecraft, Carr was a heroic inventor who succeeded, against tremendous odds in building the world’s first civilian spacecraft. Carr and his team of collaborators need to be acknowledged and honored for their pioneering efforts. Congressional inquiries should be immediately launched to fully investigate what happened to Carr. The FBI and other government agencies involved in raiding Carr’s facilities and confiscating equipment should reveal what occurred. The precise role of U.S. corporations complicit in these repressive actions also need to be thoroughly investigated. Appropriate legislation needs to be developed to prevent future instances of pioneering inventors being targeted by government agencies acting at the behest of vested interest groups.

The technological revolution that will emerge with a thorough investigation of Carr’s accomplishments must be embraced rather than hidden from the general public. Shadowy governmental agencies and corporations responsible for suppressing the public emergence of such technology, even to the extent of denying it to regular military forces, need to be revealed and made accountable. Humanity is on the threshold on a remarkable achievement, the development of an inexpensive civilian spacecraft industry that can achieve travel to planets in our solar system and the stars. Vested financial interests and quasi-governmental groups hoarding such technology, can no longer be allowed to hold back this remarkable achievement.

Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:02 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

The below was excerpted from Mysterious America
edited by Brent Raynes, Waynesboro, TN.

Medicine Grizzlybear Lake

Native Healer, Indian Doctor, and UFO Contactee
http://www.nativehealer.net/

Bobby Lake-Thom, a traditional Native American healer, known by many
as Medicine Grizzlybear Lake, has authored such books as Native
Healer (1971), Spirits of the Earth (1998), and Call of the Great
Spirit (2001). Half Karuk, and part Seneca and Cherokee, Bobby Lake
has apprenticed under a dozen well-known medicine men and women,
including Rolling Thunder, Beeman Logan, Mad Bear Anderson, and
Calvin Rube, just to name a few. For over twenty years, he has been a
professor of Native American Studies at Humboldt State University
(CA), Gonzaga University (WA), and Eastern Montana College.

Bobby Lake-Thom had a pretty extraordinary UFO encounter with a déjà
vu twist to it. He recalled: "During the late part of winter 1974, I
began to have a series of unusual dreams about silver-colored eagles.
From out of the void and darkness of the dream state suddenly emerged
four eagles. Each eagle came in from a different cardinal point at
approximately the same time and correspondingly formed a circular
flying pattern. After flying in a circle for a considerable amount of
time, they then departed and eventually flew out of sight. I had the
same dream on three separate occasions, but on the fourth occasion
the content of the dream changed. There was a dark void, then
suddenly a strong humming noise, then the appearance of each eagle as
it emerged from the east, the south, the north, and the west. They
all flew in a circle but began to change form. In the place of the
eagles appeared four silver-colored discs. The four silver discs then
merged into one very large silver-colored flying saucer. All of the
dreams were accompanied by a tremendous humming sound, and although I
was asleep in each situation, I would feel my entire body vibrate to
the point that it became unbearable. I would awake from the dreams
shaking, exhausted, bewildered, and dizzy."

Bobby Lake-Thom was disturbed by this last dream and began seeking
the opinions of others. In February 1975, a Seneca medicine man—who
was one of Bobby's earlier teachers— offered an opinion about the
dream experience. "The first time I had that dream Beeman Logan came
out to visit me and some other Native people on the West Coast to do
doctoring ceremonies and stuff," Bobby Lake-Thom recalled in a recent
phone conversation with this columnist. "He stayed with me and I was
talking to him about the profound dreams that I was having with the
eagles changing into flying saucers and I asked him what he thought
about it. He said, `That's what's going to happen to you.' He
said, `You're connected. Those are our ancestors.' I didn't mean to
embarrass Beeman but I could not help but to laugh in his face! Being
a professor and dealing with UFOs ... yeah, right. I didn't really
believe in it. ? he said, `Well, you asked my opinion. That's what
I'm telling you. That's going to come true. You're going to be
contacted by them and probably share a lot of knowledge and
information with you,' which they did. At that point he also told me
that the Iroquois Six Nations believed that we were brought here from
outer space by four ships. We didn't evolve from monkeys. ?We were
brought here in a golden eagle ship, the hummingbird ship, the turtle
ship, and the circular ship."

In March 1975, Beeman Logan's prediction came true. Bobby was living
at the time in Trinidad, California. "I started having the dreams
again and then I had a strong, compelling feeling to get up out of
bed," Bobby told me. "I heard this loud humming noise that was just
driving me crazy so I went out into the front room. There was a big
picture window. ? I was on the second level and it was right there,
just about level with the big picture window. I said, `Oh, my God' ..
It was a big silver colored disc with some lights going around on it,
and the next thing I know it zapped me. A big ray of light hit me and
I just went right through the window, without breaking the window or
anything, right up into the ship."

I began asking Bobby what he had seen on board the craft. He laughed
and said, "For Christmas, I was going to try and get my wife one of
those large plasma TV sets. 45 inch or something. It's flat and you
can hang it on the wall. I said, `Look at that! That's exactly what,
when I was taken up, the ancient ones, the outer space people, had me
sit down in front of and look at, and I was given instructions
through."

"They said that wanted me to look at that screen and they showed me
the past, the present, and the future," Bobby explained. "They showed
me who I was in some of my past lives, and primarily focused on the
North American continent. There was some expansion into other areas,
but mainly on the North American continent. After they gave me
instructions and everything, they said, `Man does not govern nature.
Nature governs man. The first time the world was purified by fire,
the second time it was purified by water, and the third time it will
be purified by earth itself, and be forewarned of the following signs
and omens.'"

Then there following a long series of predictions of future world
events, such as rare and unusual diseases, a worsening of natural
disasters such as floods, tornadoes, and hurricanes, predictions
about assassinations, the eruption of Mount St. Helens, and many
other things.

"I kept asking them who they were and finally they revealed
themselves to me," Bobby Lake-Thom recalled. At first they had been
four "shadowed" figures. Then, Bobby explained, "Finally they
revealed themselves to me and they were four different, what appeared
to me to be four medicine men from different tribes and parts of
Turtle Island."

One did most of the talking and Bobby described him for me,
stating: "(He) had dark hair and he had a bear claw necklace on, but
he had a silver steak right through the middle of his hair. ?He had a
bear hide slung over his shoulder. I asked them, `Who are you?' and
they said, `Your four grandfathers. We'll be in communication with
you and this is how we communicate.' I said, `Yeah, but who are you
really? Are you spirits or what?' They said, `We're energy beings.
We're your ancestors. We can take whatever form we want. .. If we
were going to communicate to a black man or to a white man or to an
Asian, we could take on that human form or appearance.'"

http://www.mysterious-america.net/realitycheck208.html

Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:40 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

http://Locofoco.smfforfree3.com/index.p ... 492.0.html

don't be put off by time line or that they are calling it "global warming..." read the article.
reminds me of zt :?
Quote:
We're all doomed! 40 years from global catastrophe - and there's NOTHING we can do about it, says climate change expert

By SARAH SANDS - More by this author » Last updated at 00:34am on 22nd March 2008

Apocalypse, now! James Lovelock says the world is about to change

The weather forecast for this holiday weekend is wildly unsettled. We had better get used to it.

According to the climate change scientist James Lovelock, this is the beginning of the end of a peaceful phase in evolution.

By 2040, the world population of more than six billion will have been culled by floods, drought and famine.

The people of Southern Europe, as well as South-East Asia, will be fighting their way into countries such as Canada, Australia and Britain.

We will, he says, have to set up encampments in this country, like those established for the hundreds of thousands of refugees displaced by the conflict in East Africa.

Lovelock believes the subsequent ethnic tensions could lead to civil war.

Crackpot or visionary, the fact is that more and more people are paying attention to Lovelock, and that he, himself, supports the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) - the influential group who shared the Nobel Peace Prize with former American vice president Al Gore for their campaigns on global warming.

Lovelock also says that Margaret Thatcher and the Queen are "sympathetic" to his views.

He has been proclaiming his Gaia Theory for a generation. This states that the Earth is a living, self-regulating system and that by filling its atmosphere with CO2 (carbon dioxide emissions) we have destroyed the balance and overheated the planet. We are in the phase when the thermometer suddenly shoots up.

Lovelock believes it is too late to repair the damage. Government targets are "futile". Britain contributes such a tiny amount of emissions compared with countries such as China that our self-regulatory measures are pathetic.

"Everyone could burn coal all day and drive around in 4x4s and it would not make a scrap of difference," he says.

It is hubris, he argues, to believe we can prevent the inevitable consequences of mankind's actions. Lovelock reminds us - in case it has slipped our memory - that the Earth has gone through exactly the same correction before.

"It was last as hot as this 55 million years ago. There was a geological accident in the North Sea, near where Norway is. A volcanic layer of lava came up underneath one of the large petroleum deposits. It vaporised the whole lot, putting into the atmosphere about two million, million tons of crude oil.

Scroll down for more...

Challenge ahead: Rising sea levels will threaten central London by 2004, says Lovelock
Enlarge the image

"We will have put that much into the atmosphere within the next 20 years or so. We know what happened last time, we know how long it lasted. It hung around for about 200,000 years."

It may have been primitive creatures rather than people who were landed with the problem last time round but their survival strategy was instructive.

"Everything moved to the North," Lovelock explains. "The Arctic Ocean was tropical, the sea temperature was 23C (73F). You could find the remains of crocodiles in the sediments."

Such a residue of the past has guided Lovelock through his decades of investigation. The prophet of doom is a distinguished scientist, who was made a Companion of Honour and who has a great invention to his name.

He perfected the Electron Capture Detector which sought out poisons in the atmosphere and discovered CFCs puncturing the ozone layer, as well as pesticides.

He is now a sprightly 88-year-old, with infinite curiosity and lives with his American second wife, Sandy, who is 20 years his junior, in a modest farmhouse in the middle of a nature reserve of about 35 acres in Cornwall. He has four children and nine grandchildren.

He does not look like a man willing our extinction. Yet he says he welcomes the next evolutionary step - even if he is a victim of it.

He is convinced that something momentous is about to happen. The signs are evident even in his own nature reserve.

"The place is growing visibly more like a jungle, there is growth of brambles and spreading vegetation. Brambles, unlike their traditional English meadow image, are just the start of the takeover of jungle vegetation."

Lovelock expects the same changes among wildlife. "Polar bears will not become extinct, they will just go back to what they were, which is brown bears."

Nature is adapting to the changing climate and Lovelock argues that humankind will have to do the same. We will face a ruthless period of natural selection.

"I reckon there are about 80 per cent more people than the world can carry," he says sanguinely.

Geography will play the largest role in survival. By chance, Britain is well-placed for the new hot phase. An effect of the changes will be the end of the Gulf Stream which keeps Britain warm.

So the climbing temperatures will be countered by cooler water. However, our European neighbours will not be so fortunate. "A lot of people who come here will be Europeans," predicts Lovelock.

"If you take the IPCC predictions, then by 2040 every summer in Europe will be as hot as it was in 2003 - between 110F and 120F. It is not the death of people that is the main problem, it is the fact that the plants can't grow. There will be almost no food grown in Europe.

"By 2040, parts of the Sahara desert will have moved into middle Europe. We are talking about Paris. As far north as Berlin. In Britain we will escape because of our oceanic position."

But Britain will not be entirely unaffected. According to Lovelock, rising sea levels will threaten central London, Cambridge and Somerset.

"We should do what the Dutch have done, and build a sea wall - or abandon the middle of London and have it as a lagoon city. Parliament and the City could relocate to higher ground."

The consequences of climate change are a science fiction nightmare. The writer of Dr Who, Russell T. Davies, once told me the only plot he would avoid was the environment because he could not give audiences a happy ending.

Yet Lovelock contemplates catastrophe almost with excitement. I ask why is he not terrified.

He answers that he has never lost a single night's sleep over the future. Scientific interest overcomes self-interest. He has a humility about the place of humans in the 3.5 billion year lifespan of the Earth. He talks not of people but of "our species".

He passionately wants "the best of our species" to survive, and is philosophical about the majority who won't.

"It will be a challenging and difficult life ahead but it will bring out the best in us. It will bring the most awful problem for our people and our Government.

"At some point, we are going to have to say Britain is a lifeboat. If any more people come on board then we will sink.

"If we get it wrong, you will have ghastly encampments like Darfur. People will be smuggling their way in and setting up camps. Ethnic communities will want to help them and civil war will start."

However, immigration is also a natural form of selection, he argues. Those who are prepared to travel will be the survivors.

"We should be selective and those brave, enterprising healthy people coming over in cockle boats from Africa should be the first we let in.

"I think we will have to be rough on people of my age. But I have lived a darn good life, why should I grumble? One shouldn't be a freeloader."

He admits he cannot mourn for people he does not know. Selection is already happening. "Nations are selecting who they allow in. We are a soft touch in the UK compared with Australia."

As nationals move to escape catastrophe, new forms of colonisation will occur. Lovelock believes that the current Chinese economic interest in Africa is part of a greater plan.

"By 2040, China will be uninhabitable." Lovelock believes that the Chinese, because of their high levels of industrial activity, will be the first to suffer, with the death of all plant life.

"So I think the Chinese will go to Africa. They are already there, preparing a new continent - the Chinese industrialists who claim to be out there mining minerals are just there on a pretext of preparing for the big move.

"This is not science fiction. Mr Putin will colonise Siberia. Those who will have a very rough time are those in the indian subcontinent. You don't need much of a sea level rise to wipe Bangladesh off the face of the Earth."

Australians have enough land and resources to stay put. Lovelock sees Americans moving to Canada. Americans have the natural advantage of being born migrants.

"White Americans are descended from those who had the guts to cross on rough old ships and find a new life. They have the right spirit of can-do."

Lovelock is more concerned by the American tendency to believe that everything can be fixed. He says that he agrees with George Bush that it is technology rather than conservation that is needed to tackle climate change, but he is uneasy about technology's unintended consequences.

"Technology is neutral. There is good and bad. It was technology that got us into this mess. The name of the game is consequences. I will take a bet that if climate change gets really bad in America, not only will they buy land in Canada, but they will be saying: we can fix this.

"America claims it already has a solution ready - it wants to mimic the effect of a volcano, and shoot volcanic heat into the atmosphere.

This will lower the temperature - the clouds of sulphur gas and ash will soak up the sun's heat and reflect sunlight back into space.

"You would need about 20 million tons of sulphur, not an awful lot. Airlines could easily put it up there. The effect would be to re-adjust the heating and give you a status quo.

"But it is a bit like kidney failure - you can live a bit longer on dialysis but it may have side-effects. In this case, the sea could turn to acid. You can't come in and expect a complete cure."

Eager to show my survivalist instincts, I suggest that "our species" finds another planet to inhabit. Lovelock's face darkens.

"No, we can't," he says. "There isn't one. And it is almost obscene, the idea that you screw up the Earth and then look for another planet. We have no option but to take our punishment and be glad that there will be enough of us to survive."

At least the scientific establishment sees James Lovelock as a maverick. Yet he has influential converts. Firms such as Shell have consulted him about his theories. Prince Charles has invited him to lecture at his summer school this year.

In 2004, Lovelock had an animated exchange with the Queen. "Naturally, she had done her homework, and she led the conversation. I was surprised by how much she agreed with. I found her in sympathy and aware of what is going on."

An earlier convert to his dramatic views on climate change was Margaret Thatcher. "She was partly turned by Sir Crispin Tickell, who was our ambassador to the UN. He and I share views on climate change closely."

I ask if Lady Thatcher could have saved the world had she acted more decisively. "You couldn't have stopped the evolution of Chinese industry. We have to stop thinking it is all our fault. We could have stopped it if we had all listened to Malthus in 1800 (the economist who said population would outstrip agricultural supply).

"Everyone laughed at him, but he was right. A billion is about the right number of people for the Earth. We are nearly seven billion. Had we stayed at a billion we could have done whatever we liked with technology and there would have been no problem."

Although Lovelock lives in isolation among his many acres, he feels the loss of space in Britain acutely.

"I was brought up in Brixton in South London, and you were in the country by Orpington, 14 miles away. It was open land all the way to Portsmouth. You've no idea how glorious this country used to be."

So we have over-reproduced and are now engaged in a frantic and, according to Lovelock, futile exercise in damage limitation. All our low-watt light bulbs and electric cars are doing no good, and may aggravate the situation further.

"Bali (the latest international climate change agreement) may make things worse. One peculiarity is that when you burn coal and fuel you not only put CO2 into the atmosphere, which makes the Earth warmer, but you also put out a lot of dust and haze, which acts as a screen and cools the Earth."

So, if there is an economic downtown and there is less industry in China, global warming could worsen.

Meanwhile, Lovelock says: "European governments are doing daft things, investing huge sums in renewable energy which makes a hell of a lot of profit but does no good at all for our survival."

The secret is to adapt as best we can - and to take the long view. The Earth is elderly, 3.5 billion years old and with another 500 million to go. The sun has another five billion years to go, before it turns into a "white dwarf" - a lump of rock.

"It is like the flashlight on a torch," explains Lovelock. "The battery will eventually run out. Everything is mortal. I would not want everlasting life for myself or for the Earth.

"We are about to take an evolutionary step and my hope is that the species will emerge stronger. It would be hubris to think humans as they now are God's chosen race."

No one can accuse the scientist of the Apocalypse of being gloomy.

• THE REVENGE OF GAIA by James Lovelock is published in paperback by Penguin priced £8.99.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/a ... ge_id=1770
:?

Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:51 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: [prepare4contact] Individual & Mass Mind Control Tec
Richard Dean Jacob wrote:

>Individual & Mass Mind Control Technology System(s) in Our Country
>and the World
>
>Has anyone ever heard of positive ETs working behind the scenes to
>dismantle the Mind Control System on our planet to help free us from
>this covert tyranny?
>
>As you may know covert-intel has the technological capacity to do all
>sorts of things in this arena ... like reading minds and keeping key
>individuals in check with Supercomputers equipped with Artificial
>Intelligence. (When I was first told of this it was too 'far-out' for
>me but it no longer is).
>
>No doubt that the Domestic Surveillance / Spying flap covered in our
>media since December 22 of 2006 is a 'red herring' and is
>a 'diversion' from the REALLY big stuff that needs to be broke open
>and uncovered.
>
>The Pleiadians, it's said, have remarked that Mind Control Technology
>on our planet will come to be seen as one of the great battles of our
>time between the Dark and the Light.
>
>The Pleiadians have said also that the Family of Dark (the Illuminati
>or who they call the World Management Team) 'hold the secrets' ...
>one of those is DNA research & technology (remember how the
>microbiologists/geneticists around the country were mysteriously
>being murdered?) ... and one of the other deep/dark 'secrets' is the
>effective and mass use Mind Control Technology by the higher-ups in
>our world. This is very serious business and if the inside job of 9-
>11 is too far-out for the average person imagine trying to tell
>people (and politicians) this.
>
>So does anyone know if there is inner-channel and active work being
>conducted by our own white knights and/or ETs on this matter? I feel
>I may be in on the 'inner-channel work' but the fact that I
>personally know it's happening and the urgency I feel over it
>blocking matters in my life makes me want to know something from
>others. I feel that something this immensely heavyduty needs off-
>planet help.
>
>Richard
>
Uncle John here: Very good post Richard. I've been exposed to many humans who have claimed to be in on the 'inner-channel work' but so far I've not been able to engage any of them in a public discussion of mind control!

If you want to publicly discuss this mind control situation with another human then I'm here and would look forward to it.

Progress is made, one step at a time. Real progress is made by never giving up.

Edit: This individual has exposed himself as a jerk, so end of discussion with me.

Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:47 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Uncle John here: More David Wilcock to listen to.

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/ta ... 174&cmd=tc

You have to sign up for free to watch the other. Instructions of this page:

http://www.divinecosmos.com/index.php?o ... &Itemid=70

I would love to have a discussion with Wilcock about mind control.

Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:11 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Wow!Really it is difficult to comprehend the reality of actual live e.t interfacing is actually going on.And,bewildered?No,more like awestruck.Full disclosure will be a thing to behold.I personally feel we have waited long enough.As far as my own experience goes i've always had a fascination with the subject,as have most of us im sure.Anyway
my ex-wife awoke one morning to say that during the night aliens took her unborn baby....she was about 6 weeks pregnant...and then poof!As if by magic..it was gone.The thing is that my interest in ufo's annoyed her and i was often told to 'grow up' and don' t believe in that sort of 'crap' etc,etc,etc. and then when she woke in the morning and knew that something was wrong,she then blamed me for it as they were 'my friends'????I've never had a personal contact,i have seen a few lights in the sky that moved so fast and without a tail but never,to my knowledge,a close up visit...
A few months on she also told me they (e.t) had taken her to show her the 'baby' and how it was developing.......

Uncle John here: Hi Anton. Welcome to the Golden Thread. I like your signature "Educate me!" I've heard and read that New Zealand is a nice place to live.

I'm placing my response to you on the main thread because I don't archive the active mind thread.

What's with the run on periods "......"? Strange as it might seem, I find this habit to be closely correlated with being controlled or effected by ET's.

It saddens me to hear of the story of your ex-wife. No sentient being should have that done to them. It matters not how many millions years of history and advanced technology the ET's have, they have much to learn about enlightenment.

Your search for the truth behind the evil that governs this world is a noble pursuit and you have my sympathies for your ex-wife's position although I do understand her position. Some souls are more advanced than others and this is all right too.

Dan protects these ET's while being unwittingly controlled by them. I really don't believe dan's ET's from the future story.

Both the ET's and the organizations dan is a member of have proven over and over again to be liars. Dan has lied to us many times, but alas, dan is the only person in the black ops that is currently talking openly with the public about some of their black op experiences and knowledge.

Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:33 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

President Bush expressed sympathy Monday for the families of the 4,000 Americans killed in the war in Iraq, promising to make sure their loved ones "were not lost in vain."

"One day, people will look back at this moment in history and say, 'Thank God there were courageous people willing to serve, because they laid the foundations for peace for generations to come,' " Bush told reporters after a meeting at the State Department.

Military officials reported four U.S. soldiers died Sunday in a roadside bombing in Iraq, bringing the American toll in the war to the milestone of 4,000 deaths, including eight Defense Department civilians.

It seems many people are asking the same thing about Bush.
Is his mind in another dimension? Because it sure isn't here.
He is so not in touch with the here and now.
A strange strange man.

Dex

Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:56 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Well UJ, looks like you got your wanted mind control discussion going on the p4c.
You're not going to like it, and another problem about this stuff is it can imbalance your thinking.
Only the Higher can neutralize this kind of hell.

Dex

Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:39 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

'Mystery particle' in schizophrenics

Tests will continue on the particles

A tiny particle found in the spinal fluid of schizophrenia patients is baffling doctors who cannot work out what it is.
The Swedish researcher involved has even suggested it might be "a new form of life", although other experts say this is unlikely

However, it could mean that doctors have a reliable test for schizophrenia.

The study, led by experts at the Karolinska Institute in Stockholm, involved giving 22 schizophrenics, and 38 apparently healthy "control" patients lumbar punctures to get a sample of their cerebrospinal fluid.

Tiny spherical particles were found in the fluid from 20 of the 22 schizophrenic patients, but only two out of the 38 controls.

The study then focused on trying to work out what the particles actually were.

First a simple method of scanning for the presence of DNA - basic genetic code - failed to reveal anything.

Encouraged to grow

Then the particles were placed in a "broth" designed to encourage growth and replication.

They showed no response to this environment.

Professor Lennart Wetterburg, professor of psychiatry at Stockholm's St Goran Hospital, and one of the study's co-authors, said that more research was needed on the particles, which were bigger than viruses but smaller than normal bacteria.

However, he told Reuters: "We have viruses, bacteria and prions - this could be an entirely new form of life.

"They are more like something like the prion whcih is causing mad cow disease - but it took 15 years until it was found out what that really was."

He said it was too early to speculate whether the particles were somehow causing schizophrenia, as they could just as easily be a by-product of the illness.

Life 'unlikely'

Professor Jack Price, from the Institute of Psychiatry in London, said it was "unlikely" that the scientists had stumbled upon a new form of life.

"There is nothing to say they are alive in any way," he told BBC News Online.

"They tried to get them to replicate in a bacterial broth but this was completely unsuccessful."

He suggested that the next step might be to use more detailed tests to analyse the particles further.

He added that it was unlikely that similar experiments could be carried out here or in the US, as ethical approval for lumbar punctures on schizophrenic patients for this reason would be difficult to obtain.

The research was published in the journal Neuroscience Letters.

Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:16 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Baghdad, Iraq

Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:51 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post (New) Little Alien Autopsy
Remember this?

http://www.youtube.com/user/RalphUnderground

Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:55 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 37  Next