It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:18 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 927 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 38  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.2 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.2
From a correspondence I just received.. I will not reveal the author (that is up to them if they wish to reveal themselves.) But I GREATLY thank you for your input and thoughts..

"Color Red Means Earthquake, the Flashes the Magnitude
The direction that point the Ship is where is located the safest place...."

Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:14 pm
GT Truther

Rain of Fishes: (1)

Quote:
NEWSBREAKER Christine Balmer, who took these photos of the fish on the ground and in a bucket, had to pinch herself when she was told ``hundreds and hundreds" of small white fish had fallen from the sky.

"It rained fish in Lajamanu on Thursday and Friday night," she said, "They fell from the sky everywhere.

"Locals were picking them up off the footy oval and on the ground everywhere.

"These fish were alive when they hit the ground."

Mrs Balmer, the aged care co-ordinator at the Lajamanu Aged Care Centre, said her family interstate thought she had lost the plot when she told them about the event.

"I haven't lost my marbles," she said, reassuring herself. "Thank god it didn't rain crocodiles."

Lajamanu sits on the edge of the Tanami Desert, hundreds of kilometres from Lake Argyle and Lake Elliott and even further from the coast. But it's not the first time the remote community has been bombarded by fins from above.

In 2004, locals reported fish falling from the sky, and in 1974, a similar incident captured international headlines.

The small white fish are believed to be spangled perch, which are very common through much of northern Australia.

(1)
http://www.ntnews.com.au/article/2010/0 ... tnews.html

Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:24 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

One thing people should take great note of.

If you read the verious UFO sighting accounts for the past 6-8 on the various data collection agencies. You will note a great change in UFO sightings a dramatic spike if you will in the number and duration of craft being sightings.

Who ever are piloting those craft.. are now literally parking their craft over our cities and towns, and villages and WANT to be seen.. Hovering there longer and longer.. Question is the countdown close to zero hour????

This is historic levels in the data..

Meanwhile I've also noticed ALOT of boards such UFOCasebook.com that reported sightings directly from the public for years! Are now in the past five months being shut down; silenced... this is disturbing trend.

Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:27 pm
GT Truther

This is from ZT/NL today (1)

Quote:
1. Were the night terrors and bright lights I saw as a kid visitations -- and will I remember if so, or were they negative beings?

NancyTalk: no personal counseling is done, as is posted on the chat rules up front.

2. Do you live in Nancy's house for a time, getting any skin maladies as supposedly Dan Burisch worked to help with? Or do you just pop into the area for the discussion? Or work in teams?

SOZT
We pop in for a visit or Nancy is taken up into our ships or teleported, but neither of us suffers from such contact. As to the validity of any other reports, consider the source.
EOZT

(1)
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 000650/pg3

:brockoli

Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:35 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

(Note: This may be disturbing to some of you...I know it is for me, but, don't worry Dean says we have complete control...I'm kidding..it's really not something to joke about...I'm aware of what they mean by "Sanctuary." These beings in appearance may be the last humanoid I witnessed that tried abducting me while I was camped in the desert, but, fortunately I was able to break their controlling beam and go for my gun. The beam stopped and the Being vanished. They explained to me later what it was about...We have quite a few contacting specie intelligence and most of them will respect your freewill...illustrating pictures at the URL...Dex)

Highest Strangeness UFO Cases in Scotland

© 2010 by Linda Moulton Howe
http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1 ... nvironment

“They (non-human beings) need us. We are very important to them.
They don't want to destroy us. They just need us!”
- Garry Wood, Abducted near Tarbrax, Scotland

November 19, 1995, U. K. Sunday Express interview with Garry Wood (above) about
his A70 abduction with Colin Wright near Tarbrax, Scotland, southwest of Edinburgh
that occurred three years earlier on August 17, 1992.

On August 17, 1992, southwest of Edinburgh on the A70 near Harperrig Reservoir near
Tarbrax, Scotland, (bottom red circle), around 8 PM, two men in a car encountered a disc over the
road and lost 90 minutes of time. Residents in the region associate high strangeness phenomena with
Bonnybridge (green circle) south of Stirling where UFO investigatorMalcolm Robinson
grew up and founded Strange Phenomena Investigations (SPI).

Malcolm Robinson inked the black X on the A70 near Harperrig Reservoir as the estimated location
for the Tarbrax, Scotland, abduction on August 17, 1992, around 8 PM, southwest of Edinburgh.

January 28, 2010 London, England - On October 5, 2009, STV.TV in Scotland reported that “Scotland's biggest UFO incident is being made into a film, depicting the story of two men who claim they were abducted from their car on the A70 road in West Lothian in 1992.”

The two men are Garry Wood and Colin Wright. On August 17, 1992, they were driving from Edinburgh around 8 PM toward the village of Tarbrax on the A70 when they encountered a black, aerial disc over the road near Harperrig Reservoir, Lothian District of Central Scotland, and lost 90 minutes of time.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interview:

Malcolm Robinson, Founding Member of Strange Phenomena Investigations (SPI) and author, UFO Case Files of Scotland © 2009, London, England: “Garry Wood and Colin Wright were then catapulted into the Twilight Zone. As they were traveling down the darkened road late at night – outside of Edinburgh, it’s back to fields – very desolate. Then Colin, who was in the passenger seat, said to Garry, ‘What’s that?’ And Colin pointed directly in front of the car about 200 feet away was this very shiny, disc-shaped object hovering about 20 feet above the surface of the road.

Garry replied, ‘I don’t know what this is.’ And they knew, as most people do in close encounter UFO cases, that this was not a conventional aircraft or helicopter. Whatever this was, was truly bizarre!

But rather than stopping the car and turning back around, they decided, ‘What the hell! Let’s just drive underneath this thing.’

Colin Wright (left) and Garry Wood explaining for SPI investigator,
Malcolm Robinson, what they encountered on August 17,1992, around 8 PM,
while driving from Edinburgh to Tarbrax, Scotland, on the A70.
Photograph © 1994 by Malcolm Robinson.

MALCOLM, WHAT SHAPE WERE THE MEN SEEING?

They said it was a disc-shaped flying saucer, like two soup plates joined rim-to-rim and a smaller cupola on top of that. But it was very shiny jet black. Even though it was a dark night, the illumination from the car headlights was shining upon it and you could really see it was a structured object. It had no visible means of support and there were no jets flaming down from it or anything like that.

DID THEY ESTIMATE HOW HIGH ABOVE THE CAR AND WHAT THE SIZE OF THE AERIAL OBJECT WAS IN RELATIONSHIP TO THE ROAD?

Absolutely. The size, they estimated it was about 30 feet in diameter. The reason they got that size was that the tips of the disc-shaped object was slightly coming over the grassy sides of each side of the road. So, they estimated you were looking at maybe 35 feet, maybe 40 feet, because it was just slightly coming over the grass on either side of the road.

HOW FAR FROM THEIR CAR?

And from their car, it was only 30 or 40 yards away and it was about 20 to 25 feet above the surface of the road.

“Craft was black and shiny in appearance and hovered motionless about 20 feet above the road
surface. As they went under the craft, it emitted a shimmering curtain or beam down towards the road surface, which spanned the full width of the road, some 22 feet. Onc enveloped inside the beam, neither witness could see anything. In fact, Garry conveyed that he could not see his friend, Colin, who
sat beside him. Everything went blank.” Illustration © by David Sankey.

Large, “Silver Snowflakes” Fell from Aerial Disc

Now, as they drove underneath this aerial object, this object emitted like a heavy, silver, shimmering – it was like heavy, silver, snowflakes that descended from the disc and hit their car. And as soon as this sparkling light effect hit their car, both men were enveloped in a total, inky blackness. They could not see their hands in front of their face. They could not see the dashboard of their car. They could not see each other.

‘Where the hell are we?’ They really thought they were dead. That’s exactly what Garry said to me, ‘Malcolm, we thought we were literally dead!’

Seconds later – or what appeared to them was seconds later – they had regained their sight. They could see once more. The car was shuddering very violently on the road as if a big hand had lifted the car up a few inches and dropped it back down and they were trying to regain control of the car. Then they sped off in the direction of a friend’s house in the village of Tarbrax.

The two men knocked on the door and Katrina, the friend of Garry’s, opened the door and said, ‘Where the hell have you been?!’

She said the men were 90 minutes later than they were expected to arrive. The journey should only have taken the men 35 minutes from Edinburgh to Tarbrax, but the clock showed it had taken them two hours.

They said, ‘My God, my God, you’ll never believe what we’ve just encountered, you’ll never believe what we have just seen!’ They proceeded to tell Katrina and her husband, Ian, all the things they had seen on the road.

Strange Dreams of Grey Beings

Now, moving slightly forward in time, in nights thereafter, the two men had strange, bizarre dreams of this grey, alien face coming into their dream world, and then the men found scars on their bodies that previously were not there. And these were fresh scars!

MALCOLM, ON WHAT PARTS OF THEIR BODIES WERE THE SCARS?

On the chest, their arms and in Colin’s case, on the base of his penis. Most people can’t believe when they are involved in something as bizarre as this – ‘Is it really aliens? Is it really UFOs?’

The two men got in touch with me. Garry told me about their bizarre case and I invited both gentlemen over to my house for a face-to-face interview. I said to both, ‘Now, do you want to get to the truth?’ They said, ‘Absolutely, of course we do! We need to know what happened, Malcolm. We’ll do anything.’

I asked, ‘Are you prepared independently to go under hypnotic regression just to see if perhaps something else happened to you that night?’ They said, ‘Please, we’ll do it.’

Independent Hypnosis with
Colin Wright and Garry Wood

By 1994, we employed the services of a very qualified hypnotherapist and independently we took them back to that night of August 17, 1992, and a typical abduction scenario unfolded [in which each man was handled separately by the non-humans in a room that felt cold to the humans.]

One of grey non-humans at end of corridor in craft. Illustration © by David Sankey.

Under the black, inky, almond-shaped eyes of these beings were red, yellow and blackish-green lines or perforations like a fish’s gills. You know the slits in the fish’s body? They were like slits under the dark eyes colored red, yellow and green. Never before have I heard of that. Some of these small grey beings had indentations at the top of their heads like a heart-shape.

Colin Wright described red, yellow and blackish-green “slits
like a fish's gills” beneath the large, black eyes of a small, child-like,
grey being. Sketch © 1994 by Colin Wright.

Some of these creatures were your typical greys at 3.5 to 4 feet-tall, child-like bodies, large pear-shaped heads, inky, almond-shaped eyes.

Taller Grey Beings and Small,
Brown, Wrinkled Entities

Other non-humans were taller, about 6 to 8 feet tall. There was also evidence of small, brown beings. Not large, small and wrinkly with scrunched up faces.

Above and below, Colin Wright described wrinkled, long neck
of 6-foot-tall grey being. Sketch © 1994 by Colin Wright.

Colin Wright described wrinkled, long neck of 6-foot-tall grey being.
Sketch © 1994 by Colin Wright.

Colin Wright described wrinkled, brown-colored, “old being”
that also had a heart-shaped head and long, wrinkled neck.
Sketch © 1994 by Colin Wright.

“Suction pads” at end of alien fingers, as described in other abduction
encounters, that are different than the long, pointed, webbed fingers
also described. Sketch © 1994 by Colin Wright.

Colin Encased in Glass Cylinder

Colin at one point found himself encased in this large, glass cylinder. If you can imagine a man’s cigar tube. Imagine that about 12 feet high, I suppose, made of glass. Colin found himself sitting in one of those completely naked.

Above: During Monday, October 17, 1994, hypnotic regression,
Colin Wright described and sketched his being inside a glass chamber surrounded by mist.
Below: “There was 1 tall alien at door way and 3 aliens looking at me from outside chamber.
Also, every chamber I saw had other people in them with no clothes on, but I could
not see them clearly as the chamber was frosted over.” Sketches © 1994 by Colin Wright.

Glass Cylinder Freezes Up

Suddenly an object came out of the floor of the craft towards the eyes and started to rotate. Then this glass cylinder that Colin was in, whatever it was, froze up instantaneously. At that point, Colin started to cry. As soon as he showed some emotion, the cylinder stopped freezing up and went back to normal.

But Colin said, ‘Malcolm, I could not move! I could only move my eyes. What I could see to my left and to my right were about a dozen or so similar tubes with other naked people in there. I definitely saw that, Malcolm!’

Garry Wood Was On A Table

While all that was going on with Colin, Garry Wood found himself lying on a flat, raised table. Then a cylinder shaped like a tin can and silver-colored came up from the floor and floated next to him. Then a little flap out on an appendage lifted itself up from this canister or tube. Two red LED lights at the end of this started to move around Garry’s head.

Garry said, ‘Malcolm, floating in the ceiling of this room that had the flat table – there was nothing else in this room – was this lens-shaped device. I don’t know what it was, but it was about 3 to 4 feet across free-floating in the room and I was absolutely mesmerized by it. What on earth is this? What function does it have?’

Suddenly Garry became aware of a pool of liquid like a man’s shaving gel that started to bubble up from the floor of this craft. Coming out of that was one small, grey being.
[ Editor's note: The being either had prominent ribs or there was an unusual chest structure.]

Garry Wood wrote on his sketch: “Entity coming out of pool of gel-like substance.
As entity was coming out of pool, a device at the right hand side of my head started to do
something. It made like motor noises and a flap started to lift up to (my) head level. All this
happened at the same time. I think other entities were in the pool of something. I think
the entity was controlling the device.” Sketch © 1994 by Garry Wood.

Floating “Black Lens” Over Garry Wood

Looking upward from his position apparently paralyzed unable to move while lying flat on the table, Garry saw a black lens-shaped device that was floating in the center of the room. Garry said it was “folding in on itself,” while the device turned and twisted. Garry described the device “as around 5 to 6 feet in width and was roughly 2.5 feet in breadth. This device was also making some kind of ‘whooshing’ sound. ... As Garry lay there mesmerized by this object with his eyes totally fixed upon it, a small and thin translucent grey arm with long fingers suddenly came into his line of vision and dropped onto his chest near his head.”

Floating “black lens” described by Garry Wood. Illustration © by David Sankey.

Human-Looking Female On Floor of Craft

While Garry was lying naked on the flat table and two small, grey “creatures” were standing at the foot of the table. One was holding a bright diamond-shaped object that pulsated with orange light. That creature then began to move the diamond-shaped device over Garry's body. Garry also noticed beyond the creature was an arched doorway leading into a “very bright room.” Then Garry realized to his left on the floor of the craft “with her back to him was a completely naked female. She was sitting with her knees up to her chin with her arms grasped tightly around her legs. She was softly crying and was shivering in the cold. Garry also noticed that she had shaggy, loose permed hair with blonde highlights. Suddenly and very gently, she slowly moved her head around in the direction of Garry, whereupon Garry noticed that she had tears running down her face. She then moved her head back to look at the wall. No words at all were spoken between the two.”

Garry Wood wrote on his drawing, “Girl sitting on floor with her back to me. Girl look at me.
She was crying. She had her arms clasped round her legs trying to cover her naked body.
She was shivering with the cold. If I saw her, I think I would recognize her. Shaggy,
loose permed hair with blond highlights.” Sketch © 1994 by Garry Wood.

Telepathic Communication
from Small, Grey Beings: “Sanctuary”

Garry also said, ‘Malcolm, I could not move except my eyes and I could see this creature coming up out of the gel on the floor. I desperately wanted to punch one of these beings and I couldn’t move a muscle. I could not move my arms and I was so despondent. These beings have taken me out of my home and car safe environment and subjected me to this form of trauma.

Words were formulating in my head and I tried to decipher them, I tried to understand what was going on. But I know for sure that these words coming into my head were not my own. I said out loud in my head, ‘Why are you doing this to me?’

And this is what the words said in my head, ‘Sanctuary.’

[ Editor’s Note: Sanctuary means “A sacred place; a consecrated spot; a holy and inviolable site; a place of refuge and protection; shelter; refuge; protection. A house consecrated to the worship of God; a place where divine service is performed; a church, temple, or other place of worship. The most sacred part of any religious building, especially that part of a Christian church in which the altar is placed.”]

And Garry said to me, ‘Malcolm, I know what the word sanctuary means, but that blew me away. Why did they say that in my head?’

Then one of the small, grey creatures said, ‘We have lives like you, too.’

WE HAVE LIVES LIKE YOU, TOO?

Yes, and that could mean anything. What angers me, Linda, is that UFO abductions have been going on for years. Why do they still require what appears to be this genetic sperm and ova? They say it’s to re-populate or regenerate a dying planet. You and I know that some female abductees have been re-abducted and shown a hybrid, half-human and half-alien and told telepathically, ‘That also belongs to you.’

WHAT PART OF THIS EXPERIENCE WERE THEY IDENTIFYING AS THE SANCTUARY?

Oh, I wish I knew! The chaps never asked anymore. They didn’t keep the discussion going. Whether that was on their part or the non-human beings, that was basically all the information that they got. So, I would love to know what sanctuary is all about.

DID THE MEN HAVE ANY INTUITIVE IMPRESSION THAT SANCTUARY MIGHT MEAN THIS PLANET EARTH? OR THE TUBES WITH THE RESURRECTION TECHNOLOGY [as described in other abduction cases.]? ANY INTUITIVE SENSE ABOUT WHAT ‘SANCTUARY’ MEANT?

Several months after this incident occurred, Garry awoke one night and he saw one of these grey beings at the foot of his bed. The little being had its face contorted and was in sheer surprise at being seen. Garry then found control of his body, could move about freely and Garry jumped from the bed. He told me, ‘Malcolm, I really wanted to give this creature some of what my frustration is all about. I jumped out of bed and punched this one small, grey being, and it was like hitting a paper mache doll or something. It just tumbled and tumbled in somersaults. It was hysterically funny! Then it just stopped and ran through the wall.’

MALCOLM, HAVE EITHER OF THE MEN WHO WERE APPARENTLY ABDUCTED IN THE A70 CASE OR PEOPLE IN THE FIFE CASE HAD ANY BREAKTHROUGH DREAMS OR ANY OTHER INTERACTION THAT EXPLAINS WHY THE NON-HUMANS ARE HERE DOING WHAT THEY ARE DOING?

No, we’re all still looking for answers. We’re still trying to ascertain why? Why did this happen in the first place? We know about the hearsay of genetic harvest, but when it happens to you personally as it has happened to Garry and Colin, they need strong answers because it has affected their lives.”

QUOTE FROM MALCOLM'S BOOK: “Garry also said that he knew these beings weren't going to harm him, but the most vociferous statement that Garry kept saying repeatedly was that, ‘They want to come here.’ ... He continued by saying that they are not too far away at the moment and were somewhere near Earth. Garry also stated that he is sure that there will be many more abductions occurring all over the world because ‘They (non-human beings) need us. We are very important to them. They don't want to destroy us. They just need us!’

Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:28 pm
GT Truther

Oh you have lives too? What a interesting and revealing statement. It implies that you have a sense of self and are governed with the same instinct of self preservation as all lifeforms are along with sentient.

Certianly being a sentient being with a sense of Self. You wouldn't want to captured, ABDUCTED against your will and experimented upon while kept in a immobile state of being completely aware of whats happening to you yet un able and prevented of defending your self and preserving your existence and well being.

Yet You think NOTHING of doing that another sentient self aware life-form, namely HUMAN Beings!

Apparently your Lives are much more important to those that you traumatize and abduct.

This shows arrogance and your belief in your superiority over all other sentient beings.

Telepathic Communication
from Small, Grey Beings: “Sanctuary”

Garry also said, ‘Malcolm, I could not move except my eyes and I could see this creature coming up out of the gel on the floor. I desperately wanted to punch one of these beings and I couldn’t move a muscle. I could not move my arms and I was so despondent. These beings have taken me out of my home and car safe environment and subjected me to this form of trauma.

Words were formulating in my head and I tried to decipher them, I tried to understand what was going on. But I know for sure that these words coming into my head were not my own. I said out loud in my head, ‘Why are you doing this to me?’

And this is what the words said in my head, ‘Sanctuary.’

[ Editor’s Note: Sanctuary means “A sacred place; a consecrated spot; a holy and inviolable site; a place of refuge and protection; shelter; refuge; protection. A house consecrated to the worship of God; a place where divine service is performed; a church, temple, or other place of worship. The most sacred part of any religious building, especially that part of a Christian church in which the altar is placed.”]

And Garry said to me, ‘Malcolm, I know what the word sanctuary means, but that blew me away. Why did they say that in my head?’

Then one of the small, grey creatures said, ‘We have lives like you, too.’

WE HAVE LIVES LIKE YOU, TOO?

Yes, and that could mean anything. What angers me, Linda, is that UFO abductions have been going on for years. Why do they still require what appears to be this genetic sperm and ova? They say it’s to re-populate or regenerate a dying planet. You and I know that some female abductees have been re-abducted and shown a hybrid, half-human and half-alien and told telepathically, ‘That also belongs to you.’

WHAT PART OF THIS EXPERIENCE WERE THEY IDENTIFYING AS THE SANCTUARY?

Oh, I wish I knew! The chaps never asked anymore. They didn’t keep the discussion going. Whether that was on their part or the non-human beings, that was basically all the information that they got. So, I would love to know what sanctuary is all about.

Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:57 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1670&category=Environment

Part 3: Highest Strangeness - Body Containers

© 2010 by Linda Moulton Howe

“I got the impression that the aliens do not like to do this
soul transfer (to cloned body containers) very often.”
- Linda Porter, California Abductee

I got the impression that the aliens do not like to do this soul transfer (to cloned body containers) very often. Actually, I got the feeling they're not supposed to be doing this at all.

But the aliens seemed to be backed into a corner and have no other recourse. They also seem to be trying to hide all this from some 'higher' form of life - whatever the ‘authority’ is that prohibits this soul transfer also prohibits them from interfering on this planet. (Aren't they interfering?) Whoever it is that prohibits is much higher evolved than the aliens are and wields a great deal of power over many, many other realms of existence.”

Oh yes "The Grey's" are Peaceful, loving Spiritually accended Friends of Humanity?!?!?!?

Thieves more likely!

Shady

Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:03 pm
GT Truther

Who ever that SOMEONE is that the Grey's FEAR and sneaking behind its back in order to abduct and experiment on humanity. Who ever that SOMEONE is might be the only being that could save us from them.

And me thinks we all know who that SOMEONE is.

Then what does that make the Grey's?

Shady

Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:09 pm
GT Truther

?? LMAO!!

Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:27 pm
GT Truther

Is that SOMEONE God?

Lately, reading about negative beings that are said to have power beyond our current dimension (they apparently hang out in the astral plane where we possibly go when we die, and are maybe the perpetrators of a scam called reincarnation), I'm not quite as confident God actually exists as I was ten years ago.

But I hope that a creator god of pure love exists so that we can feel confident that we will inevitably rise above this mess in which we are currently stuck.

Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:55 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

I like this Aurora Borialis Spiral in the Sky...

(1)

(1)
http://aurorahunters.com/blog/

Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:50 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:

?? LMAO!!

:yamon

Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:56 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Recall that photo of the Northern Lights is really cool thanks for sharing :clap :clap

Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:15 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
Quote:
I wonder what's the significance of the various colours of light being emitted from the craft

These Visitor Ship is given detailed information of the coming Up "Earth Changes" in that Region...
and where is located the safest places to be when disaster strikes.

:alien :tounge

I think it was a probe doing a sweep. Who knows, maybe, seeking out tech signals in the vincinity.
What a great video. I love seeing the technology.
It looked like it detected the filming of it too.

Dex

Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:45 am
GT Truther

Shady Groves wrote:
One thing people should take great note of.

If you read the verious UFO sighting accounts for the past 6-8 on the various data collection agencies. You will note a great change in UFO sightings a dramatic spike if you will in the number and duration of craft being sightings.

Who ever are piloting those craft.. are now literally parking their craft over our cities and towns, and villages and WANT to be seen.. Hovering there longer and longer.. Question is the countdown close to zero hour????

This is historic levels in the data..

Meanwhile I've also noticed ALOT of boards such UFOCasebook.com that reported sightings directly from the public for years! Are now in the past five months being shut down; silenced... this is disturbing trend.

Dex wrote:
I think it was a probe doing a sweep. Who knows, maybe, seeking out tech signals in the vincinity.
What a great video. I love seeing the technology.
It looked like it detected the filming of it too.

Dex

I agree, daylight sightings are at unprecedented levels. They -- whoever they are -- wanna be seen by civilian eyes. If any military jet or helicopter appears on the scene, then they either toy with them or simply disappear. You're right, Dex, about your detection comment. That's the impression I got after watching the footage a few more times.

I like the way the Scottish craft rotated. After scrutinizing the footage, I can't even say for certain if it's disk-shaped or not.

However, some of the early frames clearly show that it's round(ish) in appearance.

Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:22 pm
GT Truther

As a freshmen in High School after I really thoguht about it. I found saying the Pledge of Allegience very sinister and a form of political inductrination akin to Communism. So I stopped standing for it or saying it.

Got dragged out of a Pep Rally once by the Dean because I was the only one sitting and dragged into Principles office for being "subversive." my folks were called. When dad arrived at the school and told. My father looked at me and at the irate principle and listened to him. Then looked at me.

Dad came over to me and patted me on the shoulder. And told the Principle in his heavy accent.

"What is this America? or the Soviet Union? If my boy will not stand for Political Indoctrination Pagents. More power to him!. I will contact my Lawyer before the day is out and charge this school of violating his Civil Rights."

The Principle dropped the matter.. All four years I never stood for the Allgenence pledge and still don't.

Shady

Quote:
Police escort student out of class after refusal to recite Pledge of Allegiance
Police escort student out of class after refusal to recite Pledge of Allegiance
Published on 02-25-2010 Email To Friend Print Version
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Source: RawStory

http://rawstory.com/2010/02/student-esc ... llegiance/

A middle school teacher in Montgomery County, Maryland, will have to apologize to a 13-year-old student after yelling at her and having her escorted out of class by school police when the student refused to recite the Pledge of Allegiance.

According to the ACLU of Maryland, a 13-year-old female student at Roberto Clemente Middle School in Germantown refused to stand for the Pledge of Allegiance on Jan. 27. The teacher reportedly ordered the girl out into the hallway, where he threatened the girl with detention and then sent her to the school counselor’s office.

The next day, when the student again refused to stand for the pledge, the teacher called school officers to remove her from the classroom and take her to the counselor’s office once again.

“When the student’s mother reached out to an assistant principal for help in dealing with the teacher’s abusive and improper actions, the official said her daughter should instead apologize for her ‘defiance.’ The student did apologize, twice,” the ACLU states.

The right to sit silently during the Pledge of Allegiance has been held up by the US Supreme Court, and is enshrined in Maryland state law and Mongtomery County Public Schools’ own policies, reports the Washington Post.

“No one will be permitted to intentionally embarrass you if you choose not to participate,” says the school district’s handbook, according to TheGazette.net in Maryland.

The ACLU and the girl’s mother declined to identify the girl. They say the student, now 14, has been “traumatized” by the experience, including taunting from fellow students, and has not returned to the school since the incident.

Neither the ACLU nor the school district would identify the teacher involved.

The girl’s mother says the way the teacher “bellowed” at her daughter was inappropriate and the school should take disciplinary action against the teacher, reports TheGazette.net.

“It’s an even bigger problem because he did it to a child in front of a group of other children,” the mother said. “On top of that, the school didn’t protect her. I thought they would protect her, and that’s why I let her go to that school. I was disappointed.”

The turning point evidently came when the ACLU of Maryland sent a letter (PDF) to the school district asking for an apology.

“Expression of patriotism in unsettling times certainly is a worthy and understandable emotion,” the letter stated. “But, as the Supreme Court recognizes, that expression is best honored by venerating the civil liberties and freedoms enshrined in the Constitution and not by losing patience with those whose views or actions do not conform to those of the majority.”

The teacher’s actions were “a violation of our regulations, and we’re in the process of rectifying the situation,” Montgomery Public Schools spokesperson Dana Tofig told TheGazette.net. Tofig said the teacher would apologize to the student, but would not say if any disciplinary action would be taken against the teacher.

The president of the county’s teachers’ union, Doug Prouty, told the Washington Examiner that he supports the move to have the teacher apologize.

“My initial thought is yes, but we would need to know all of the details,” Prouty said.

School officials say several conflicts involving the Pledge of Allegiance arise every year in Maryland, but most are resolved quietly.

Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:29 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
1997 DoD Briefing: ‘Others’ can set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely using electromagnetic waves

1997 DoD Briefing: ‘Others’ can set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely using electromagnetic waves –By Lori Price, www.legitgov.org 28 Feb 2010

DoD News Briefing

Presenter: Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen April 28, 1997 8:45 AM EDT

DoD News Briefing: Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen

Q: Let me ask you specifically about last week’s scare here in Washington, and what we might have learned from how prepared we are to deal with that (inaudible), at B’nai Brith.

A: Well, it points out the nature of the threat. It turned out to be a false threat under the circumstances. But as we’ve learned in the intelligence community, we had something called — and we have James Woolsey here [*puke*] to perhaps even address this question about phantom moles. The mere fear that there is a mole within an agency can set off a chain reaction and a hunt for that particular mole which can paralyze the agency for weeks and months and years even, in a search. The same thing is true about just the false scare of a threat of using some kind of a chemical weapon or a biological one. There are some reports, for example, that some countries have been trying to construct something like an Ebola Virus [OMG! Who would do such a thing?], and that would be a very dangerous phenomenon, to say the least. Alvin Toeffler has written about this in terms of some scientists in their laboratories trying to devise certain types of pathogens that would be ethnic specific so that they could just eliminate certain ethnic groups and races; and others [LOL] are designing some sort of engineering, some sort of insects that can destroy specific crops. Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.’

Just switch ‘yours,’ ‘others’ and ‘they’ with ‘U.S.,’ ‘U.S.’ and ‘U.S.’ This was in 1997. Imagine, after eight years of George W. Bush turbo-funding these lunatics, with no end to funding in sight… what they can do now. Oh, BTW. See, also, the list of dead scientists.

The most fascinating might be the Harvard scientist, Dr. Don C Wiley, ‘one of the foremost infectious disease researchers’ in the United States, who ‘got dizzy’ and his car fell off a bridge in Memphis, TN.

The bridge where his car was found is only a five-minute drive away and in the wrong direction from where he was staying, leaving authorities with a four-hour, unexplained gap until his vehicle was found. Now Memphis police are exploring several theories involving suicide, robbery and murder.

That’s just a ‘we-know-we’re-f*cking-with-you-and-there’s-not-a-damned-thing-you-can-do-about-it’ assassination that any detective on ‘Law & Order: Criminal Intent’ could wrap up in the first half-hour of the episode.

High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program 27 Feb 2010 The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) is an ionospheric research program jointly funded by the US Air Force, the US Navy, the University of Alaska and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA). Its purpose is to analyze the ionosphere and investigate the potential for developing ionospheric enhancement technology for radio communications and surveillance purposes (such as missile detection). The HAARP program operates a major Arctic facility, known as the HAARP Research Station, on an Air Force owned site near Gakona, Alaska. The most outstanding instrument at the HAARP Station is the Ionospheric Research Instrument (IRI), a high power transmitter facility operating in the high frequency range. The IRI is used to temporarily excite a limited area of the ionosphere… As of 2008, HAARP had incurred around $250 million in tax-funded construction and operating costs.

Click here for full DoD News Transcript.
Credit to Samantha G. on Faceboook for unearthing this briefing.

Permanent URL for this article: http://legitgov.org/DoD_1997_set_off_ea ... 80210.html

Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:38 pm
GT Truther

Btw Mr.Burisch/Crain didn't you once claim that most of Majestic Personanell have their paychecks signed by the D.O.D and D.O.E???? I believe you did. Including yours?? ;)

Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:42 pm
GT Truther

Strange Light ring over Chile prior to 8.8 Earthquake

News Report : Sky Changing Colors

Same Kind of Lighting were also seen over China Earthquake, Haiti Earthquake as well.

China Earthquake:

Haiti Earthquake

...Nothing to see here nothing but Swamp Gas reflection off Venus and bouncing back into atmosphere of the earth and enhanced global warming fart gass.. Move along move along... Nothing to see here..

Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:31 pm
GT Truther

EVERYTHING IS OK!!

Gotta love those Brits!

Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:28 pm
GT Truther

Subject Matter of Souls

Illustrating Pictures
http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1 ... nvironment

February 2, 2010 Albuquerque, New Mexico - The Tarbrax, Scotland, abduction case of August 17, 1992, detailed in 012810 Part 2-Earthfiles, includes Colin Wright's description of being encased in a clear, cylinder. I encountered descriptions of clear cylinder containers for bodies, both human and non-human, in my human abduction investigations of the early 1990s. The “resurrection technology” is described in depth and with illustrations in my third book, Glimpses of Other Realities, Vol. II: High Strangeness © 1998. Please see Earthfiles Shop.

Porterville, California - 1963 Abduction

The first week of March 1991, I received a brown, legal-sized envelope by Certified Mail postmarked February 28, 1991, from Porterville, California. The envelope contained an audiocassette, letter and drawings from a woman named Linda Porter. Linda was born in 1946 and began having memorable experiences with non-human intelligences by age 12 in 1958.

Linda was an educated person struggling to understand a life full of phenomena that did not fit acceptable categories of reality. She had decided it was important to reach me after hearing a conference presentation I had given in California concerning eyewitness testimony about non-human intelligences interacting with our planet. She was concerned about her vulnerability as a person caught up in the human abduction syndrome and was frightened about the United States government's policy of suppressing the alien presence.

In her letter, she wrote:

“We (abductees) are caught in the middle of a series of ongoing events that will one day prove to be historically significant to the future of the Earth. Unfortunately, because of our continuing, non-voluntary interactions with these beings, we have, in a sense, become victims of both sides of the phenomena.

On the one hand, we are used by the aliens for their own purposes, whatever those purposes might be. On the other, if we speak out, we risk ridicule from the public, and in some cases, possible harassment and/or intimidation by government and military personnel.”

I put Linda Porter's audiocassette in my tape player and heard the following about an encounter she had when she was 17-years-old in 1963 in Porterville, California: “I was shown a room with very tall, clear, tube-like containers or cylinders on a raised platform, which seemed to be at the center of the room. Inside these tubes - standing upright, naked, and appearing to be asleep - were humans, or at least they looked human to me. They looked like they were in some kind of suspended animation.

“I don't think they were dead because their color was too good. They were floating in what appeared to be a purple gas. It was very thick and hard to see through, but it swirled around so much that you could see the people as it moved.”

I wrote to her asking for illustrations, if possible, and she sent another envelope with a letter and the color sketches below.

Linda Porter said she was taken by a “grey scientist” to a room where three people were in tubes.
She felt the people were alive, but in a state of suspended animation and that the man on far right
was a younger clone activated by a “soul transfer” from his previous older body that Linda watched
die in a rectangular container. Drawing by Linda Porter for Linda Moulton Howe © 1991.

Linda Porter: “My sketches relate to the following - I was taken into ‘the room of light’ and shown a man about forty-six-years-old, who was very close to death. He was lying in a clear, rectangular container.

I do not remember the mechanics of how this was done, but his soul was then lifted up out of his dying body! It left the body in the area of the solar plexus (behind stomach organ). It was about 2.5-feet-long, five inches wide and was a breathtakingly beautiful, soft, iridescent yellow with a white, glowing inner core that radiated a very gentle heat. There was a pastel orange layer around the yellow.

Linda Porter's depiction of dying man's “soul” lifting out of his solar plexus
and floating across the room to enter the younger clone of the same man.
Illustration for Linda Moulton Howe by Linda Porter © 1991.

The soul floated across the room to another body that looked like the man would have appeared at about twenty-five years of age. The new body appeared empty. I don't know any other way to describe it - like an empty container. The ‘old body’ was now bluish in color and obviously dead.

The soul floated above the new body, which was standing upright outside the tube, unsupported, and slumping forward a little. It then descended, entering the body at the top of the back of the head, all the way down to the area midway between the shoulder blades. It then merged into the body totally and settled in front of the spinal column in the area of the solar plexus.

It then seemed to stretch itself out longer, a few inches up, a few inches down. The body at this point took on an ‘occupied’ look as if the person were merely asleep.

The rectangular container that held the 'old' vacant body filled up with a liquid to preserve the tissues until it could be dissected. The aliens wanted to find out how some kind of poison had entered the man's body, how it had progressed through the bodily systems, and at what point the poison (contaminant) had reached a level that the body could no longer deal with the poison.

After the dissection, I was told that the body would be discarded. ... The aliens think our concept of funerals is barbarous. To them there is no difference between an empty beer can and an empty body.

I was told that the (resurrected) cloned man would be relocated elsewhere (maybe Australia) and would continue on with his life. Part of the reason they take tissue samples from abductees when they are quite young is to have this tissue in reserve in case a new body becomes necessary later on.

New bodies can be stored indefinitely. The containers in the sketch with the three people in the tubes are storage containers. The containers in both sketches I sent you are ‘activation’ containers. These have a light in the top that must be on the person/body for (unknown) amount of hours before a body can be activated - if a body has been in storage. If a newly made body, it does not need light. In the sketch with the three people in the tubes, the body on the far right was the (younger) one given to the man (who died).

I got the impression that the aliens do not like to do this soul transfer (to cloned body containers) very often. Actually, I got the feeling they're not supposed to be doing this at all.

But the aliens seemed to be backed into a corner and have no other recourse. They also seem to be trying to hide all this from some 'higher' form of life - whatever the ‘authority’ is that prohibits this soul transfer also prohibits them from interfering on this planet. (Aren't they interfering?) Whoever it is that prohibits is much higher evolved than the aliens are and wields a great deal of power over many, many other realms of existence.”

Pennsylvania Turnpike - 1978 Abduction

The huge room filled with tall and shorter humanoid bodies (abductee Wanna Lawson thought there was
a mixture of humans and non-humans). The short, plump abductee female was transferred
into a tall, thin preserved body and explored the craft with another tall, male humanoid.
She did not understand how the transfer from her body into the cloned body
was made. Illustration by L. Hoffman for Linda Moulton Howe © 1992.

Wanna Lawson: “We walked through the ship. And we ended up in this humongous room with tubes. The walls were lined with these tubes. They appeared to be glass, but they weren't glass. The tubes were about 2-feet-wide and about 8 feet high. Cylinder tubes. Round. Wide enough to hold the tall, grey-white (other) bodies. ... And now, I change bodies (with tall, thin, dark-haired female in tube). But how I did it, I don't know. The only thing I can remember is that it was my 'other body' - that was known to the tall male humanoid guiding me.”

Lansing, Michigan - 1992 Abduction

1992 Lansing, Michigan, abductee, Ken Rose, said during one of his encounters
with non-humans, he saw three incomplete female bodies in clear, cylindrical tubes
that were coated with gold dust that reminded him of the woman in the Hollywood
feature film, Goldfinger. Illustration © for Linda Moulton Howe by Ken Rose.

Ken Rose: “I don't know how I got there (in craft), but these little grey things took me where there were three ladies inside tubes. It was a little, round room that was all dark except around the tubes where it was lighted. There was some kind of dim light inside the tubes. It was an eggshell white light, so beautiful, but it smelled like acid-sweet pure vanilla and made me nauseous. ... The three women were all covered in gold metallic dust. ... One of the grey things said, ‘They're under construction.’ They were alive, but not awake.”

Military Intelligence Comments
about Body Containers and Souls

I met two men in 1985, who claimed to have government insider knowledge about an extraterrestrial civilization in the binary star system, Zeta Reticuli, 37.5 light-years from Earth. I have combined their information into one “voice” that I call Sherman. Our dialogues are detailed in pages 128 - 144, in Glimpses of Other Realities, Vol. II: High Strangeness. But for this Earthfiles report about the phenomenon of body containers and “soul transfers,” I will focus here on Sherman's comments about non-human genetic manipulation of Earth life. The subjects are “extraterrestrial biological entities,” Ebens, and Blond Humanoids that “can make robots or androids that can be anything they want them to be. Both groups know how to mix and match genomes in DNA easily. Remember, they are millions of years advanced beyond us.

“And souls are interconnected in some way. I think the Ebens told us that because they have been around so long, they have learned that there are only so many souls in this universe, which must be recycled.”

Linda: “If there is a finite number of souls in the universe and the Ebens know that and yet we are living on a planet in which there is an exponential increase in the number of bodies, does that imply that not all bodies can have souls?”

Sherman: “I don't know. All I do know is that the soul - when the body container dies - the soul contains or maintains or keeps some thoughts or something from that life that was just lived. ... It said in the Yellow Book (allegedly a 3-dimensional projecting “book” about Ebens and humans) that the Ebens are concerned about human souls if our particular species continued on its course. The Ebens are afraid we would damage our container bodies and that could damage the souls. ... That was why the Ebens were so concerned with what we have been doing, the wars and so forth. They are afraid that the souls will be damaged by our human containers.

“One of the Mj-12 guys, who had seen more of the Yellow Book, talked to me about an analogy. He said that when you put something in a container and you pour it out, there's always some residue that remains. Something remains in that soul, so when you pass the soul on in different containers, it picks up the residues of all the different containers it has been in and a little of each remains and stays throughout the soul's evolution. I guess there's an eternity, there's no end. That's a question I asked him: ‘Does the soul wear out after so many recycles?’ He said, ‘No, souls never wear out. The Supreme Being makes sure that doesn't happen.’

Linda: “Sherman, some abductees say that the main reason for the animal mutilations and human abductions has to do with the creation of a hybrid species. But no one knows whether the hybrids are supposed to replace the current Homo sapiens container model. There is a sense that whatever the non-humans are up to, it has something to do with survival - theirs and ours.”

Sherman: “Maybe. All I know is that the Ebens are supposed to have manipulated DNA in primates long before humans were created. So there must have been a series of experiments like Neanderthal before Cro-Magnon. And Neanderthal's gone. So who knows what's on the agenda for humans?”

Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:00 pm

Dex
Quote:

Now I have to wonder how we get ahold of the Supreme Being and let him/her know what these Gray's are up to. Maybe that would be a good thing to do, or maybe not. :hmm If he is Supreme why doesn't he already know, then again maybe he does and is allowing them to do these things.

Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:40 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

It's only the Christian and Hebraic theologies that speak of God (Superme Being, Creator, Grandfather etc) as "all knowing and all powerful." Christian theology in fact takes it one step farther and decribes God as transending time itself.

The rest of the spiritual theologies on this planet past and present. Speak of the Supreme Being as 'riding across the cosmos' and his journeys often take him to realms not always near the earth or earth out of his sight. Thus their mythologies also speak of him leaving the care of the Earth and animals and people in the care of minor gods and goddess in the pantheons until his return. They also speak of him at times being capable of making mistakes just as any mortal. Yet having supereme powers such as that during the creation.

Siam wrote:
Dex
Quote:

Now I have to wonder how we get ahold of the Supreme Being and let him/her know what these Gray's are up to. Maybe that would be a good thing to do, or maybe not. :hmm If he is Supreme why doesn't he already know, then again maybe he does and is allowing them to do these things.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:32 am
GT Truther

mjc wrote:
Shady Groves wrote:
Holy Moley!

I'm reading the USGS Live Earthquake RSS feed ticker.. Chile is in a near constent un ending after shock! Spiking 6.5 as of this hour. and regular nearly twice an hour shocks in 5.0 range.

I've never seen anything like this before since reading the feed since 2005.

Kevin Smith had a regular called Walter Bosley on his show a couple of weeks ago. Bosley, who claims to be a former USAF-OSI Agent, talked about a trusted source of his who foretold (or used a "calculated estimation" as Bosely put it) of a major earthquake that would affect a northern Californian city on and around the 23rd February date (last Tuesday). By that, I assume he was referring to San Francisco.

The host and guest didn't reveal the name of the source. Bosley said that his source had wanted to remain anonymous and wasn't especially keen on Bosley informing the public about his "intuitive/calculated appraisal" of an earthquake rocking Northern California. Both Smith and Boseley said that this source has a fairly high accuracy rate when it came to forecasting earthquakes, and both felt they should divulge this information, while emphasizing that they weren't scaremongering and that the earthquake wasn't a given.

My wife said that she believed that SF was going to have an 8-9 pointer in the next few weeks.

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:58 am
GT Truther

Quote:
http://www.realufos.net/2010/02/objects-seen-on-sun-update-28022010.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheBestRealUfoVideosNewsUpdatedDailyUfosVideoSightingsAliensAlienPictures+(The+Best+Real+UFO+videos+%26+news+updated+daily+ufos+video+sightings+aliens+alien+pictures)

Sunday, February 28, 2010
Objects seen on the sun - Update 28.02.2010

People keep emailing me videos about those objects seen near the sun... just what they are is very puzzling? Below is the most recent update on the situation:
Poster: Pics from behind on 28.02.2010 , video show pics , zoom , detail of 1 day
you see clear objects coming from the sun go to space, and coming from space go to the sun

More images of that puzzling Object

http://traffic.outbrain.com/network/red ... .2.0&idx=0

Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:34 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 927 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 38  Next