It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 5:16 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 927 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 38  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.2 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.2
The wave to take down a bridge that large would have to be so powerful that it would most likely take down both bridges and not just one. I would look into other causes. most likely shoddy cheep construction. It probably was falling apart!

Phatman wrote:
August 2, 2007

Massive ULF ‘Blast’ Detected In US Bridge Collapse Catastrophe

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

Reports from Russia’s Institute of Solar-Terrestrial Physics located in Irkutsk are reporting today that their Siberian Solar Radio Telescope (SSRT) detected a ‘massive’ ultra low frequency (ULF) ‘blast’ emanating from Latitude: 45° 00' North Longitude: 93° 15' West at the ‘exact’ moment, and location, of a catastrophic collapse of a nearly 2,000 foot long bridge in Minneapolis, Minnesota.

To the horrific destruction of the Interstate 35W Bridge which spanned the Mississippi River we can read as reported by the Star Tribune News Service:

"The 1,907-foot bridge fell into the Mississippi River and onto roadways below. The span was packed with rush hour traffic, and dozens of vehicles fell with the bridge leaving scores of dazed commuters scrambling for their lives.

Nine people were confirmed dead as of 4 a.m. today. Sixty were taken to hospitals and 20 people were still missing this morning. Authorities said they expected the death toll to rise."

Russian Military reports state that the total collapse of such a massive bridge, and in the absence of evidence linking its destruction to terrorist activity, could only have been accomplished by an acoustic weapon, of which the United States Military is known to possess.

These reports further state that one of the United States primary research organizations into acoustic weapons research is Augsburg College, and which is located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and most importantly less than 1 mile from the Interstate 35W Bridge collapse.

To the exact reason of why, and what exactly happened in this catastrophe we can only speculate, but, with what is known about the United States past history of using sophisticated weapons on their own citizens for ‘research’ purposes it certainly lies in the realm of possibility that this horrific tragedy is rooted in the use of ULF weapons.

To the past usage of these new types of weapons we can read even back into the 1980’s of the United States research into their use as reported by the CNN News Service:

"Imagine the implications of a weapon with no visible trace -- a weapon that could knock out tanks, ships, and planes as fast as the speed of light. The same technology, with modifications, could disorient and even tranquilize military personnel, rendering them virtually helpless in the battle zone. These are the new weapons of war we will examine in this series.

For the past 40 years, the world has been riveted by the threat of nuclear war, and more recently by the prospect of space defenses using lasers and other modern technologies.

Lightning is the most dramatic form of energy to be found in nature. Scientists have succeeded in creating limited types of artificial lightning. And some think that these could be the forerunners of a new type of directed-energy weapon, part of a family of weapons that operate within the radio frequency segment of the electromagnetic spectrum, and are thus referred to as radio frequency weapons."

To the dangers of ULF weapons being used against civilians we can read the warnings of Dr. Rauni Leena Kilde, MD, the former Chief Medical Officer for Lapland (northern Finland), who warned in 1999:

"When the use of electromagnetic fields, extra-low (ELF) and ultra-low (ULF) frequencies and microwaves aimed deliberately at certain individuals, groups, and even the general population to cause diseases, disorientation, chaos and physical and emotional pain breaks into the awareness of the general population, a public outcry is inevitable."

To the exact reason of why the United States would be targeting Minneapolis with such a massive ULF ‘blast’ we can find in the exact neighborhoods that surround the Interstate 35W Bridge, and which are home to one of the largest Muslim populations in the United States, including over 30,000 Somalis who are outraged by the US sponsored invasion of their home Nation by Ethiopian forces.

For the American people as a whole, this catastrophe provides yet another example of the consequences of their allowing their Military Forces to gain total control over their economy and lives, and which history has long shown leads always towards total destruction.

====

Confirmation of Guage weapons.. ? You decide...

Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:47 am
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
Blue kachina....Blue Dollar.

What is missing?

In God WE Trust!

Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:48 am
GT Truther

Is 'In God We Trust' missing?

Depends on your point of view: the phrase wasn't actually added to the U.S. dollar until 1957, folks. True.

http://www.ustreas.gov/education/fact-sheets/currency/in-god-we-trust.shtml

US Treasury fact sheet wrote:
The motto has been in continuous use on the one-cent coin since 1909, and on the ten-cent coin since 1916. It also has appeared on all gold coins and silver dollar coins, half-dollar coins, and quarter-dollar coins struck since July 1, 1908.

A law passed by the 84th Congress (P.L. 84-140) and approved by the President on July 30, 1956, the President approved a Joint Resolution of the 84th Congress, declaring IN GOD WE TRUST the national motto of the United States. IN GOD WE TRUST was first used on paper money in 1957, when it appeared on the one-dollar silver certificate. The first paper currency bearing the motto entered circulation on October 1, 1957.

A more important distinction with the Federal Reserve note (blue note above) is the fact that the Federal Reserve is privately held by Rothschild interests, it is not part of the United States government. This is NOT a U.S. government currency.

Very few people actually realize this. The Federal Reserve Bank was created to act as a central lending bank for the US treasury in 1913, but it is a separate and privately-held entity owned outside the U.S. This bank is the principal lender/creditor to the U.S. Treasury. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Reserve_Act . The note illustrated above represents a 'lien' or obligation on the assets of that bank, not on the full faith and credit of the U.S. Treasury.

That's a significant difference.

Beyond that, the note illustrated above must be considered a sample - that is, no responsible issuer will want to publicly illustrate EVERYTHING to be put on it, since it simply gives too much information to the bazillion forgers out there who are even now working on their creations....

And the spectacular amount of completely forged U.S. currency in circulation around the world is, IMO, the Number One Reason why the U.S. has never redesigned its greenbacks to incorporate even the elementary anti-fraud measures seen in the currencies of even the smallest third-world nations: the fear that if even a small portion the present bills in circulation were to be presented to the treasury for exchange into new notes, the massive and fraudulent extent to which the treasury has been understating the amount of currency in circulation would become evident. They couldn't even begin to redeem the bills.

Fun, no?

Cheers,

Selene

Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:02 am
GT Truther

DonDep, you commented:

DonDep wrote:
The 'Subject'

I was originally going to write about the 'subject' and why it's almost verboten among some circles to even discuss, but I think anyone reading either now or in the future will already know this; the 'subject' is often too heavy to even mention by name, or by its more well-known proponents of discussion. We know what it is, and it concerns a message that no-one really wants to hear. I understand that, which is why my heart grows heavy at times like this, because I know the anguish that comes with a due consideration of possible near-future events. For some, they've relegated it to a meteorological event, and are content to leave it there. At least they're dealing with the idea of at least minimal preparation. Then for others, the mere possibility can be so unsettling and disturbing that they find themselves leaning too much for reassurance on others, even demanding it, while at the same time insisting it couldn't possibly be so. "Can't be! It's utter nonsense!"

I remember what that was like when I first came to grips with what the 'subject' was all about. I knew then, too, that talking about the 'subject' would become too sensitive to do much of. In the 'real world', I don't volunteer the 'subject' unless an opportunity practically demands it. If the response is a reaction against even awareness, I'm almost relieved not to have to say anything more. But that doesn't mean I don't do what I can to help others at least prepare. The greatest possible impediment will be ignorance of the possibilities and opportunities that might present themselves, and I often think of the many people who, once they become acutely aware, would look at me with accusatory eyes that would be saying "you knew, and did nothing?!?!?"…..

Well said, my friend.

I, too, came to understand the dangers we face via a very different route: that of ancient history, not ufology or conspiracy or DB. And as to the specifics of what we face – and when – I have no better idea than anyone else. All I know now is that ‘it’ has happened repeatedly throughout this planet’s history. And something tells me it is impending again. I will be truly, madly, deeply grateful to live out this lifetime without experiencing any such thing. That goes without saying.

But the necessity to prepare – even if preps are ultimately needed only for a nasty bout of power outages, storms or other infrastructure disruptions that have at any rate a high probability of occurring over the next few decades – is still time, money and thought well used.

Yes, there is an unspoken prayer in the back of my mind: Please, let me be wrong, totally wrong about my fears…. Please let everything continue as it has been….

But there remains the continuing silent pain that author Colin Wilson called that of the person who “sees too much, and too deeply……”

Regards,

Selene

Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:25 am
GT Truther

Obama Aims To Ax Moon Mission

Sentinel
12:17 a.m. EST, January 27, 2010
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/spa ... 0904.story

NASA's plans to return astronauts to the moon are dead. So are the rockets being designed to take them there

That panel, led by former Lockheed Martin CEO Norm Augustine, concluded that to have a "viable" human space-exploration program, NASA needed a $3 billion annual budget hike, and that it would take as much as $5 billion distributed over five years to develop commercial rockets that could carry astronauts safely to and from the space station.

Last year, lawmakers prohibited NASA from canceling any Constellation programs and starting new ones in their place unless the cuts were approved by Congress. The provision sends a "direct message that the Congress believes Constellation is, and should remain, the future of America's human space flight program," wrote U.S. Sen. Richard Shelby, R-Ala., last month.

Nevertheless, NASA contractors have been quietly planning on the end of Ares I, which is years behind schedule and millions of dollars over budget. NASA has already spent more than $3 billion on Ares I and more than $5 billion on the rest of Constellation.

In recent days, NASA has been soliciting concepts for a new heavy-lift rocket from major contractors, including Boeing Co., Lockheed Martin Corp. and Pratt & Whitney. Last week, a group of moonlighting NASA engineers and rocket hobbyists proposed variations on old agency designs that use the shuttle's main engines and fuel tank to launch a capsule into space. According to officials and industry executives familiar with the presentations, some of the contractor designs are very similar to the one pressed by the hobbyists.

Officially, companies such as Boeing still support Constellation and its millions of dollars of contracts. Some believe that in a battle with Congress, Ares may survive.

"I would not say Ares is dead yet," said an executive with one major NASA contractor. "It's probably more accurate to say it's on life support. We have to wait to see how the coming battle ends."

Few doubt that a fight is looming. In order to finance new science and technology programs and find money for commercial rockets, Obama will be killing off programs that have created jobs in some powerful constituencies, including the Marshall Space Flight Center in Shelby's Alabama. But the White House is said to be ready for a fight.

The end of the shuttle program this year is already going to slash 7,000 jobs at Kennedy Space Center.

One administration official said the budget will send a message that it's time members of Congress recognize that NASA can't design space programs to create jobs in their districts. "That's the view of the president," the official said.

Robert Block, who reported from Cape Canaveral, can be reached at rblock@orlandosentinel.com or 321-639-0522. Mark K. Matthews, who reported from Washington, can be reached at mmatthews@

Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:16 am
GT Truther

Selene wrote:
DonDep, you commented:

DonDep wrote:
The 'Subject'

I was originally going to write about the 'subject' and why it's almost verboten among some circles to even discuss, but I think anyone reading either now or in the future will already know this; the 'subject' is often too heavy to even mention by name, or by its more well-known proponents of discussion. We know what it is, and it concerns a message that no-one really wants to hear. I understand that, which is why my heart grows heavy at times like this, because I know the anguish that comes with a due consideration of possible near-future events. For some, they've relegated it to a meteorological event, and are content to leave it there. At least they're dealing with the idea of at least minimal preparation. Then for others, the mere possibility can be so unsettling and disturbing that they find themselves leaning too much for reassurance on others, even demanding it, while at the same time insisting it couldn't possibly be so. "Can't be! It's utter nonsense!"

I remember what that was like when I first came to grips with what the 'subject' was all about. I knew then, too, that talking about the 'subject' would become too sensitive to do much of. In the 'real world', I don't volunteer the 'subject' unless an opportunity practically demands it. If the response is a reaction against even awareness, I'm almost relieved not to have to say anything more. But that doesn't mean I don't do what I can to help others at least prepare. The greatest possible impediment will be ignorance of the possibilities and opportunities that might present themselves, and I often think of the many people who, once they become acutely aware, would look at me with accusatory eyes that would be saying "you knew, and did nothing?!?!?"…..

Well said, my friend.

I, too, came to understand the dangers we face via a very different route: that of ancient history, not ufology or conspiracy or DB. And as to the specifics of what we face – and when – I have no better idea than anyone else. All I know now is that ‘it’ has happened repeatedly throughout this planet’s history. And something tells me it is impending again. I will be truly, madly, deeply grateful to live out this lifetime without experiencing any such thing. That goes without saying.

But the necessity to prepare – even if preps are ultimately needed only for a nasty bout of power outages, storms or other infrastructure disruptions that have at any rate a high probability of occurring over the next few decades – is still time, money and thought well used.

Yes, there is an unspoken prayer in the back of my mind: Please, let me be wrong, totally wrong about my fears…. Please let everything continue as it has been….

But there remains the continuing silent pain that author Colin Wilson called that of the person who “sees too much, and too deeply……”

Regards,

Selene

You're right, Selene. Catastrophic events have happened in previous epochs of Earth's history, and they will happen again. Maybe tomorrow, or 2011, or perhaps even in 6010 AD. The question is, will the next Big One be a planet-buster of a cataclysm, or will it be restricted to certain geographical regions. :hmm

Many of you have probably seen "The Road," based on Cormac McCarthy's novel, starring Viggo Mortensen. To anyone who hasn't seen the film, it's a grim and unrelenting tale of a father and son alone in a post-catastrophic America (without any fancy CGI scenes), where virtually all life as we know it has been decimated. Starving most of the time, father and son both scavenge for food as they make their way to the coast, trying to preserve their dignity and lives from roving cannibalistic gangs.

If there is a loss of life on a massive scale following a real-life catastrophe, then the sequence of events that happen in The Road is quite a realistic scenario that any real-life survivors would face, after their initial stocks of food have run out. Any real-life survivor would definitely feel gut-wrenching hunger pangs, and near-unquenchable bouts of thirst too. Also, they'd in all likelihood have to take someone else's life to survive at some point as well. Selene, Don, and others, are you preparing for that latter eventuality as well?

Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:02 pm
GT Truther

Yeah, I know, this is a non-sequitur post, but who better to take our minds off all this catastrophe talk.

Saint Steve, take it away:

Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:25 pm
GT Truther

That’s an enormously complex and difficult question, MJC.

MJC wrote:
Also, they'd in all likelihood have to take someone else's life to survive at some point as well. Selene, Don, and others, are you preparing for that latter eventuality as well?

Those who pose this are usually prone to present the issue at its extreme: suppose your wife/child was being raped, etc.. But circumstances are rarely that extreme, or clear-cut. Most dire situations are far more complex, swiftly changing and full of misinformation to the probable outcome.

So, to consider this from the warmth and safety of my living room: What would I do? doesn’t really prepare me for decision-making in extremis, when instincts kick in and too many other things are in play. Would I defend myself against assault? Undoubtedly. Would I defend others in my care? Almost certainly. If the choice, in advance, were: the attacker survives, or I do – could I pull the trigger? I don’t know, quite frankly. I don’t know. Perhaps they are trying to save the lives of their own loved ones. Who is to say? My life is not more ‘worthy’ than theirs. If we are fighting over food, or water, who ultimately ‘owns’ such things? Who has rights when all are starving?

I don’t know. I simply don’t know.

My purpose here is to support the continuation of human life, however that may come about. I know I will favour the lives of children over adults, breeding couples over elderly – and beyond that I don’t know.

I can only pray that I never have to make that decision. And that at the end of the day, I will have done the right thing, whatever that may be. I don't think there's anything cut-and-dried here.

Regards,

Selene

Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:36 pm
GT Truther

2010 State of the Union Address request (1)

Quote:
Dear Commissioned Corps Officers of Tier III Roster D:

The U.S. Capitol Police and the Office of the Attending Physician, through the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR), Office of Preparedness and Emergency Response, has asked the Office of Force Readiness and Deployment (OFRD) to roster medical strike teams of physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and registered nurses to provide Basic Life Support and Advanced Cardiac Life Support during the 2010 State of the Union Address in Washington, DC. Capital Area Provider Team #4 will be working this event but we plan to augment their team with additional assets from Tier III Roster D.

The request is for:

* Physicians
* Nurse Practitioners
* Physician Assistants
* Registered Nurses

ASPR will cover all travel related expenses for this mission.

(1)
http://ccrf.hhs.gov/ccrf/Missions/SOTU.htm

:puter

Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:39 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Selene wrote:

MJC wrote:
Also, they'd in all likelihood have to take someone else's life to survive at some point as well. Selene, Don, and others, are you preparing for that latter eventuality as well?

Those who pose this are usually prone to present the issue at its extreme: suppose your wife/child was being raped, etc.. But circumstances are rarely that extreme, or clear-cut. Most dire situations are far more complex, swiftly changing and full of misinformation to the probable outcome.

So, to consider this from the warmth and safety of my living room: What would I do? doesn’t really prepare me for decision-making in extremis, when instincts kick in and too many other things are in play. Would I defend myself against assault? Undoubtedly. Would I defend others in my care? Almost certainly. If the choice, in advance, were: the attacker survives, or I do – could I pull the trigger? I don’t know, quite frankly. I don’t know. Perhaps they are trying to save the lives of their own loved ones. Who is to say? My life is not more ‘worthy’ than theirs. If we are fighting over food, or water, who ultimately ‘owns’ such things? Who has rights when all are starving?

My purpose here is to support the continuation of human life, however that may come about. I know I will favour the lives of children over adults, breeding couples over elderly – and beyond that I don’t know.

I can only pray that I never have to make that decision. And that at the end of the day, I will have done the right thing, whatever that may be. I don't think there's anything cut-and-dried here.

Regards,

Selene

Sorry to put you on the spot there, Selene.

I realize that it's a difficult and uncomfortable question to address -- and that many don't particularly want to ponder -- but there's a sort of inevitability to it when the world turns upside-down, which is why I asked the question, and you answered it well. Unfortunately though, base instincts kick in after the "veneer of civilisation" is stripped away. I wish it didn't have to be like that, but unfortunately that's the way it is.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:21 pm
GT Truther

Phatman wrote:
http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/ is another victim of PTB tyranny.. !

Dear Phatz,

If I can ever finish the copy, I will be getting a free subscription to a VPN service. Once I have it, I can test these sites to see if they have been blacked out.

MK

Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:12 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
Madame_Karnak wrote:
Those of you who are good at "doublespeak" need to go read his letter to Zbig at the site below. I can't wait to see what everybody thinks that this guy is saying between the lines.

MK
http://thatsjustplumdumb.com/index.php/ ... ideration/

Hmmm... Seems to me the author knows the score...
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
MK: That's what I thought. I got sort of an odd email back from him. I think that he thought that I was a spook. No problem. When I get my own website up, my cred can be established. I am glad that I am not the only person who thought that this was a very "coded" message." He might have thought that I was somebody that was supposed to "contact him" in response to a "key phrase" but I let him know that I was not Zbig's contact or anything like that. I have had too many people think that I was a spook because I figured stuff out.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Quote:
I am building a great case against you and your cartel, something the world will hear, even if you murder me and my family.

Wow, now THAT is a threat that evidence of crimes has been assembled and is in safe locations..
MK: Yes. Did you notice that he gave his "tough guy" creds, too? He has founded private military contracting firms? He was an Army Ranger? He is a pilot and strong arm guy, too? He gave a lot of "warnings" to them that taking him out would not be easy or painless and----even if he were taken out---the show would go on.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Quote:
I’ve studied evolutionary processes on this planet and, therefore, understand and have decoded your moves and actions to establish a socialist/fascist police state in the United States.

Those in the know, know we didn't "evolve" from apes. The author, I believe, is stating he is aware of the alien influence in US politics. Hallelujah! - The author is a main-stream book editor, indeed, edited The Da Vinci Code, - FINALLY someone is speaking out loud about this entire sordid situation!
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
MK: I thought that he was saying a couple of things with that section. His use of the "evolutionary processes on this planet" was quite telling. He seems to imply that he knows about other planets as well. One was exactly what you're pointing out...about the non-Rhesus factor people (like me), but he was also saying--I edited the Da Vinci Code--he's letting them know that he knows the truth about the story that they are trying to sell. I don't think that the Illuminati/NWO types have actually been in power for as long as they say. I really do suspect that the Ill/NWO types are planting stuff to screw with people's knowledge of history....I have not figured it all out just yet, but I just FEEL like there is a bigger lie in progress--AND I THOUGHT THAT THIS GUY WAS LETTING THEM KNOW THAT HE KNEW ABOUT THAT LIE TOO.

Quote:
I also know that fascist American Wall Street bankers have tried this before: in 1933 and 1934, Wall Street bankers attempted a fascist putsch and tried to overthrow President Franklin D. Roosevelt and also recruit a two-time winner of the Medal of Honor, MG Smedley Darlington Butler, to lead an army of 500,000 soldiers to march on the White House.

It was all a ruse, staged by The First Sphere of Influence, which needed Roosevelt as its presidential pawn. FDR went on to create what is thought of as the most prolific fascist presidency. [Until George W. Bush came into office.]

The author is suggesting history is repeating itself. Duh, but nice to see it in print, and not on a conspiracy site.
MK: I think that the phrase "The First Sphere of Influence" has some more significance than you or I know. He used it twice in the message, I think. He clearly knows the history of the secret fascist movement (DVD). He is "emphasizing" real history by juxtaposing it with some of the "phoney" history like that of "Da Vinci Code" and other popular "sales pieces."

Next paragraph - BEWARE TECHNOLOGY.

Quote:
Irv Thalberg, said on more than one occasion, to the effect: “Writers are the most important part of the filmmaking process, and we must never let them know this.”

Of course, without controlled Media, the plan will never work. The fact the author is having "dinner parties" [read: fundraisers for a MSM resistance?] is mildly comforting.
MK: He chose Thalberg for a couple of reasons. One, Thalberg was a "sickly child" and not expected to live. He had a congenital heart defect and asthma among other congenital defects. Two, Thalberg was supposed to have an amazing knowledge of story lines and plotting which is how he got his first job at a studio as a "secretary." His ability to identify problems and general business knowledge made him a valuable confidante of the studio head that hired him (Carl Laemmle --studio founder and husband to the best friend of Thalberg's mother). Thalberg was so successful at what he did that Meyer from MGM offered him a job at his studios when he founded it. Thalberg married actress Norma Shearer, optioned "Gone with the Wind" and only put his name on one film (The Good Earth) because he said, "There's one more thing you should know about Irving Thalberg--he was a modest man. It seems ironic that in a world where credits mean everything, he refused to allow his name to appear in any of his films. “Credit you give yourself is not worth having,”

I think that he is pointing out that these nitwits are completely wrong with their EUGENICS stuff and that many wonderful things have come from people that they would have despised. FURTHERMORE--MUCH LIKE YOU INDICATED--HE'S LETTING THEM KNOW THAT HE COMPLETELY DISAGREES.

Quote:
Likewise, you know that Americans are the most significant and valued part of the entire social and political process, with unlimited power, and you must never let us know it, lest we rise up and drag you and your cartel members back behind the wood pile and execute you.

The author is simply stating the plan for the fascist police state in the US is becoming known in circles that will ultimately stop them. The PTB are on notice their plan will fail, is failing.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

MK: Yes AND that we (Americans) are the main group that these losers wanted to drag down because we were the only country seen as capable of fighting them off and ending their rein.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:50 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Mind Control Forums at the Way Back Machine
http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www ... orums.com/

MK

http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cache:ZP ... clnk&gl=us

NO SURPRISE, it's the same author, commenting at Reuters!

Quote:
Jan 21, 2010

The Supreme Court ruling, while further establishing Fascism in America, doesn’t mean a thing to the “political process, as The First Sphere of Influence, i.e. the Brzezinski Cartel and the Rothschild family of bankers control the entire western world’s political arena, including who gets to sit in The Big Chair in The Little White House.

Party affiliation no longer matters.

Candidate selection no longer matters.

The machinations of the voting public are merely an appeasement by The First Sphere of Influence to “demonstrate” to us commoners that our “voice” actually matters.

It WILL matter when we rise up and overthrow The First Sphere of Influence, dissolve the Federal Reserve and the personal income tax on Americans, and take the members of The First Sphere out back by the woodpile and. . . .

When you understand the underlying moving parts of this insidious Influence, you then can make a rational and informed and conscious decision to oppose them, thus toppling the largely invisible regime that has ridden roughshod over us for 150 years.

As a Jeffersonian Patriot, I am willing to do whatever it takes to defeat The First Sphere of Influence.

How about you?

William Dean A. Garner

Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:52 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
http://listverse.com/2010/01/14/10-more-enigmas-that-defy-explanation/

Raining Blobs:

The townspeople of Oakville, Washington, were in for a surprise on August 7, 1994. Instead of their usual downpour of rain, the inhabitants of the small town witnessed countless gelatinous blobs falling from the sky. Once the globs fell, almost everyone in Oakville started to develop severe, flu-like symptoms that lasted anywhere from 7 weeks to 3 months. Finally, after exposure to the goo caused his mother to fall ill, one resident sent a sample of the blobs for testing. What the technicians discovered was shocking – the globs contained human white blood cells. The substance was then brought to the State Department of Health of Washington for further analysis. With another startling reveal, they discovered that the gelatinous blobs had two types of bacteria, one of which is found in the human digestive system. However, no one could successfully identify the blob, and how they were connected to the mysterious sickness that plagued the town.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:54 pm
GT Truther

Selene wrote:

MJC wrote:

Regards,

Selene

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
MK: When I was married to my Peruvian husband, we spent time in Peru during some of its most tumultuous years. I was down there with my little son when Fujimori came into office. The Shining Path was setting bombs in libraries, department stores and other places in Lima. Every night was filled with machine gun fire and other scarey things. Due to the number of thieves and the poverty, all houses have tall brick or stone walls with glass shards cemented on them to cut ropes and make it difficult to climb over them. One day, we found a rope ladder stuck on the top of the security wall around the house. We spent a lot of time clearing vines away, checking entry points all around the wall and chipping in for a "watchie man" (i.e. armed security man) to patrol around the house.

We had to drive very carefully and watch for cars following us. If a car followed too closely, we would circle the block a couple of times to prevent them from an "invasion" home robbery. People were so poor down there. (if you really want to know why, go read some of V.K. Durham's posts down at the Rumor mill) Our banksters stripped those people of their money and resources...it is a crime. Some of the chidren had a school outfit and a set of clothes for after school. Their mothers washed their clothes in the river because they lived in little shacks with no plumbing. Some of them slept on straw beds. The families bathed in the ocean on the weekend with soap and everything.

It was possible to go from terrible poverty to a mansion which had a "museum" filled with solid gold burial masks and a silver door frame (it was huge not just a rim on a door, but a gigantic cast silver sculpture). This museum was private. The owner was nice enough to let the public in for a small fee, but one has to wonder about the wealth required to own an entire 8,000 sf building filled with antiquities of precious metal.

During the "austerity measures" forced on the population by the IMF, all price supports for food, fuel and other services were removed so that the country could spend more money paying off the external debt. This meant that people went from earning $30.00 a month (clerical job) paying 1.00 a litre for gasoline to earning $30.00 a month and paying $4.00 a litre for gas. Chicken went from 70 cents a kilo to $2.00 a kilo. These stupid draconian measures kicked off extreme inflation. Prices changed so fast that it was impossible to exchange dollars for peruvian currency until just before buying something. If the dollar had a good day, it was possible to buy a lot. If the dollar had a bad day, sometimes I did not buy anything.

The terrorists kept blowing up the water lines in the city. When they did, we would wake up to no water in the house or cold water. Most days, it was really cold water. On those days when there were no bombs and we had hot water, it was like a party! We would be so happy just to have warm water and a bath.

Here's what I learned from living there amidst all the fear, deprivation and worry over money, bombs, terrorists and people that might like to take down an American...the more that you take away from people, the faster they start to focus on what is really important. They learn to cherish little things like clean clothes, baths, good times with friends. We told stories when the television did not work. We walked in the park a lot. We made barbecues with scrap wood when no gas was available.

Although we did not have to kill anyone, the day that we found the rope ladder was very sobering because we had to talk about what to do if someone tried to break in. Our plan revolved around locking ourself in safe rooms and throwing things while calling the police. My brother in law was a naval officer and had a pistol, but he was afraid that we would shoot each other so he locked it up. I actually have used guns all my life, but I would not want to have to shoot someone. I don't know if I could.

I do know that when there is no electricity, people buy candles. When there is no store, they raise food. It is really a case of being ready. I plan to get ready.

Here are some suggestions that I have followed already. I have gotten a lot of seeds. I have organic plant food. I bought a truck that will run in rough country. I have a stove that runs on propane gas and a barbecue pit that I can burn wood in. I have bought a nice trailer with all metal sides (a step up from an airstream) that I need to put more lining in to make it photon-proof. I am going to buy a composting toilet (that runs without electricity) and a really good filter that doesn't need electricity. I have been looking at videos on how to build a wind generator and get lead shielding to wrap around parts of it. I wish that I could find some other folks that want to get "back to the earth" and I would look for some land with access to water, preferably a ranch with a windmill-powered water pump. I have found generators that run on vegetable oil, diesel and propane.

The point is that regardless whether the earth flips over, the sun flips over or the elites blow the place up with HAARP, the fact is that the economic situation is going to result in true chaos, because the bad boys aren't realizing that the game is up. Read worldreports.org today and see what I mean. Obama's actions make a lot more sense after you know what's up.

MK

MK

Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:32 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

After a long silence - I've been watching with horror....
http://www.voltairenet.org/article163729.html
Quote:
Haiti and the seismic weapon
by Thierry Meyssan*

The controversy that followed the publication on our website of an article entertaining the possibility that the earthquake in Haiti was caused artificially, calls for clarification. Yes, seismic weapons do exist and the United States, among others, have them. Yes, the U.S. military forces were pre-positionned to be deployed to the island. These facts are not conclusive in themselves but they certainly warrant heightened scrutiny into this matter...............

I've read Christopher Story, Benjamin Fulford, and Glenn Bullock.... plus much more.
The raison d'etre for this 'catastrophe' is sickening beyond belief. Haiti stuffed with natural resources, banking potential, financial undersea cabling....
Are we all burying our heads in the sand? Has the media deserted the people?
Katrina/Indonesia/Haiti? Common denominators? Bush/Clinton et al....
I pray that REAL JUSTICE will prevail upon the perpetrators of this evil.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:01 pm
GT Truther

Shady Groves wrote:
Quote:

Raining Blobs:

The townspeople of Oakville, Washington, were in for a surprise on August 7, 1994. Instead of their usual downpour of rain, the inhabitants of the small town witnessed countless gelatinous blobs falling from the sky. Once the globs fell, almost everyone in Oakville started to develop severe, flu-like symptoms that lasted anywhere from 7 weeks to 3 months. Finally, after exposure to the goo caused his mother to fall ill, one resident sent a sample of the blobs for testing. What the technicians discovered was shocking – the globs contained human white blood cells. The substance was then brought to the State Department of Health of Washington for further analysis. With another startling reveal, they discovered that the gelatinous blobs had two types of bacteria, one of which is found in the human digestive system. However, no one could successfully identify the blob, and how they were connected to the mysterious sickness that plagued the town.

This is the kind of stuff that tremdously bother the good guy Government.
It makes them feel at a loss of what to do about it.
However, they do investigate.

Dex

Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:09 pm
GT Truther

Wonderful info, Madame!

There's no substitute for experience when it comes to tough times - and yours (even if you hated it at the time!) is surely good advice for many, many others who may read this. Hard earned, yes. But that makes it all the more invaluable. Real hardship is enormously different than the Rambo-style fantasies some bloggers imagine.

Write on, dear MK. :elephant

Anyone else here with true stuff about when TSHTF?

Cheers,

Selene

Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:20 pm
GT Truther

I have read several reports like this one and they involved goo sputtering from chem trail aircraft in a malfunction. In most cases the victoms die! Some times they deposit angel hair in large areas. My own take is the the aliens are trying to get rid of their nurishment liquid in their large vats. Not too different from getting rid of floride by putting it in toothpaste Or that they are trying to contaminate the ground with the stuff so that they can keep their energy for a longer time as they walk on it.

Shady Groves wrote:
Quote:

Raining Blobs:

Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:38 pm
GT Truther

Take a gander about it here, VERY INTERESTING STORY

"UNSOLVED MYSTERIES" SEGMENT

Toxic goop rains down on residents in Washington State Town in 1997

Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:57 pm
GT Truther

At RumorMillNews:

China has 8.6 magnitude earthquake, not reported at USGS or Main Stream Media
http://www.infp.ro/en/origins/5055-ronet#map-tab-1

Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:45 pm
GT Truther

I've been reading about our interactions with so-called ET for the last few years, and I am not feeling that good about what seems to be the motivation of the so-called ETs.

It appears to me that the vast majority of "ET" interactions involve beings that are either only interested in exploiting Earth's humans, or, less frequently, they are coldly observing us without any desire other than a scientific curiosity.

I understand that Nancy's Zetas represent themselves as service-to-others, but I am not confident this is true.

My question to you golden-threaders is whether you are sure that positive "Ets" exist, and that they are ready to play a role in what is about to unfold?

I know only time will tell, but it's not looking good right now.

Am I being overly pessimistic?

Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:10 am
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

midnight wrote:
I've been reading about our interactions with so-called ET for the last few years, and I am not feeling that good about what seems to be the motivation of the so-called ETs.

It appears to me that the vast majority of "ET" interactions involve beings that are either only interested in exploiting Earth's humans, or, less frequently, they are coldly observing us without any desire other than a scientific curiosity.

I understand that Nancy's Zetas represent themselves as service-to-others, but I am not confident this is true.

My question to you golden-threaders is whether you are sure that positive "Ets" exist, and that they are ready to play a role in what is about to unfold?

I know only time will tell, but it's not looking good right now.

Am I being overly pessimistic?

Midnight,

You articulated my unspoken fears rather well. Are you being too pessimistic? No. just realistic. How many stories have you heard where folks are kidnapped, taken aboard a Mothership and fed tea and crumpets while discussing Earth issues??

Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:12 am
Truth Seeker

L2L wrote:
Thanks for the feedback brightstar :wavey

See now this is an example of the inherent problems in group dynamics. A PM should stay a PM, but L2L decides it's better to indicate that he/she is taking feedback (which one could interpret feeds directly back into the Ferret's posts and related discussion)
Meanwhile we have a cult of personality circulating around dondep and then Uncle john chimes in every few pages that only love can fill or how much he likes a parade.
It's a riot at times reading you all as you congratulate each other on being such a balanced and enlightened forum when i see all the features of jockying for position and status and some pretty obvious bullying....
As for Dondep,: taking the approach of slicing a discussion down into what you do and don't agree about parts of sentences is an old trick of both muddying the water and snowballing any alternate viewpoint.
Rather than being snippy, the ferret put up with a lot of crap on this forum and i am sorry to see her leave....

Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:55 am
Site Admin

ebb wrote:
L2L wrote:
Thanks for the feedback brightstar :wavey

See now this is an example of the inherent problems in group dynamics. A PM should stay a PM, but L2L decides it's better to indicate that he/she is taking feedback (which one could interpret feeds directly back into the Ferret's posts and related discussion)....

I am NOT exactly sure what your accusing me off here EBB but if your suggesting that I shared a PM (Private Message) publicly I am sorry to inform you that your wrong..

May I suggest that you read a few posts above mine where Brightstar PUBLICALLY gave her feedback..
In case you missed it I will post it here for you.

brightstar wrote:
Hi GT Admin,
You said you wanted some feedback. I think the GT is one of the best, if not the best site for posting many, diverse opinions and informations on. We have had the best forum I think of any that I have been on and I really like this about it.
brightstar

I omitted the rest of the post as you can read it in it's entirety on the previous page.

As far as Ferret goes and the "crap" she apparently received from this forum I can assure you that she dished out far more than she ever received yet the second I call her out about labelling this forum and ask her to play nice I get called a bully????

WOW I'm totally speachless.....................................

Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:03 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 927 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 38  Next