It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:42 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 927 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.2 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.2
Quote:
From The Desk of Mr. Desmond Williams
Bill and Exchange Manager
Foreign Remittance Dept
Bank of Africa

Attention

I sourced your email from a human resource profile database in the chamber, my name is Mr Desmond Williams. Account officer to late Mr. Morris Thompson from America who is an gold merchant Agent here in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso,

a well known Philanthropist before he died. He made a Will stating that $10.5Million dollars (ten million five hundred thousand US) should be given to a citizen of our choice overseas. I have made a random draw and your e-mail address was picked as the beneficiary to this Will.

I am particularly interested in securing this money from the Bank because they have issued a notice instructing me been the account officer to produce the beneficiary of this before end of this 2010 else the money will be credited to the Government treasury as per law here. It is my utmost desire to execute the Will of my late client Mr. Morris Thompson since he is no more alive, both wife Thelma Thompson, and daughter Sheryl Thompson.

if you are interested, you are required to contact me immediately to start the documentation process with the help of a legal practitioner. I urge you to contact me immediately for further details bearing in mind that the Bank has given us a date limit, please act fast. I await your urgent response.

Meanwhile I request on your return mail, kindly re-send me your data's information's:
1. Your Name in Full:
2. Your Address:
3. Your Occupation:
4. Your Nationality:
5. Your City
6. Your Telephone with
7. Mobile number:
8. Your Age:
9. Your Gender:
10.Your International passport

However, feel free to ask me any question and I promise to clarify you on any doubts. transaction with
Mr.Desmond Williams
Bank of Africa
Ouagadougou Burkina Faso
West Africa

Uncle John here: OMG, I'm now rich. Now I can afford to buy all my friends on the Golden Thread a used missile silo.

Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:03 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

YEAH!!!!!

Down the street from me, in front of a Auto Wrecking yard is an old armored truck, would work great for the shift.

One of these would be fab:

http://www.missilebases.com/

===========================================================

Now, I had seen the 9/11 bill-fold thing before, but not like this:
ImageImage

Wow.

Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:18 pm
GT Truther

UncleJohn wrote:
Quote:

Mr.Desmond Williams
Bank of Africa
Ouagadougou Burkina Faso
West Africa

Uncle John here: OMG, I'm now rich. Now I can afford to buy all my friends on the Golden Thread a used missile silo.

These STS African Scams... (1)

Quote:
The database is available to law enforcement agencies around the world to conduct online investigations into reported email hoaxes.
...BANK OUAGADOUGOU - WEST AFRICA. .... Please contact the due process Promotion Manager Mr William Desmond. contact him with your ......

(1)
http://www.scamletters.com/base/13.html

Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:53 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

UncleJohn wrote:
Quote:
From The Desk of Mr. Desmond Williams
Bill and Exchange Manager
Foreign Remittance Dept
Bank of Africa

Attention

I sourced your email from a human resource profile database in the chamber, my name is Mr Desmond Williams. Account officer to late Mr. Morris Thompson from America who is an gold merchant Agent here in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso,

a well known Philanthropist before he died. He made a Will stating that $10.5Million dollars (ten million five hundred thousand US) should be given to a citizen of our choice overseas. I have made a random draw and your e-mail address was picked as the beneficiary to this Will.

I am particularly interested in securing this money from the Bank because they have issued a notice instructing me been the account officer to produce the beneficiary of this before end of this 2010 else the money will be credited to the Government treasury as per law here. It is my utmost desire to execute the Will of my late client Mr. Morris Thompson since he is no more alive, both wife Thelma Thompson, and daughter Sheryl Thompson.

if you are interested, you are required to contact me immediately to start the documentation process with the help of a legal practitioner. I urge you to contact me immediately for further details bearing in mind that the Bank has given us a date limit, please act fast. I await your urgent response.

Meanwhile I request on your return mail, kindly re-send me your data's information's:
1. Your Name in Full:
2. Your Address:
3. Your Occupation:
4. Your Nationality:
5. Your City
6. Your Telephone with
7. Mobile number:
8. Your Age:
9. Your Gender:
10.Your International passport

However, feel free to ask me any question and I promise to clarify you on any doubts. transaction with
Mr.Desmond Williams
Bank of Africa
Ouagadougou Burkina Faso
West Africa

I get these a lot. All fakes! Be causious of any one who wants to be called MR.!

Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:56 pm
GT Truther

== Asteroids Our next item on Von Braun's Agenda ? ==

Werner Von Braun a "Worshipful Master" of the Bavarian Esoteric Order of the Templar's must have lost faith as he gave the agenda of the Illuminati / PTB's. This was maybe in retaliation for him not being one the insiders as he should have been. Remember we have two space programs.. One visible, one invisible. So he told Carol Rosin what the agenda was...

– American "Enemy’s List" to Sustain War Mode and Pentagon Budgets –

Soviet Union
Terrorists
Asteroids
Extraterrestrials

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/exopolitica/esp_exopolitics_zcb.htm

Given that the Terrorists have done their part in the Illuminati's agenda to usurp our freedoms, the Asteroids will happen next. There is a 4 mile wide belt of asteroids on the galactic equator. Our earth is due to pass through in approximately 2 more years. This is why they have built the deep underground bases. "THE ILLUMINATI WANT TO BE SAFE" while you and I must endure on the surface. This is also why when the asteroids start impacting the earth that the earthquakes will shake the earth "Like a Hut". This is why the ILLUMINATI have been testing their NOISE CANCELING ANTI-EARTHQUAKE TECHNOLOGY.

I WILL SAY THIS MOST EMPHATICALLY, I BELIEVE ALL THE EARTHQUAKES THAT ARE OCCURRING AT AN === INCREASING FREQUENCY === ARE DUE TO THESE ULF TRANSDUCERS. MASSIVE ARRAYS CREATING ENERGY LEVELS UP TO MAGNITUDE 20 MUST BE EMPLOYED SO AS TO SAFEGUARD... THE DEEP UNDERGROUND MILITARY BASES.

We haven't been snookered like this ever before. They have RAPED the BANKING SYSTEM, RAPED the FOOD SUPPLY and taken hostage many who they need for these CITIES UNDERGROUND.

As the dominoes fall, Von Braun helped me solidify exactly what the threat is and why they have dug these DUMB facilities. Betrayed Von Braun came clean and told us what is on their agenda. We now Know that the PTB's / ILLUMINATI have us on the agenda for planned obsolescence. Cloning and genetic hybridization of the human species has had billions of dollars spent to further their evolution. They have reckoned that we are just to stupid to figure this out. They didn't count on us now did they... ? :sarcasism

:candle

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:24 pm
GT Truther

Uncle John was kidding, you knew that, right?

Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:06 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
All of Life's Ingredients Found in Orion Nebula (Life as We Know It)
Print
Magnify

Aleis Madrigal
Wired
Mon, 08 Mar 2010 14:16 EST
© ESA, HEXOS, HIFI Consortium
The ingredients for life as we know it have been found in the Orion Nebula.

By finely separating the spectrum of incoming light, astronomers are able to detect the chemical fingerprints of molecules like water and methanol. The spectrograph that their work produces can be seen in the image above. The peaks represent the presence of the molecule indicated.

The new data was collected by the Herschel Telescope, launched into space last year by the European Space Agency. Herschel's HiFi instrument uses a new technique to do more-sensitive spectroscopy. It will enable scientists to better understand the chemistry of space.

Read the full article on Wired.com.
http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2010/ ... -for-life/

Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:05 pm

Phatman:

Quote:
== Asteroids Our next item on Von Braun's Agenda ? ==

Werner Von Braun a "Worshipful Master" of the Bavarian Esoteric Order of the Templar's must have lost faith as he gave the agenda of the Illuminati / PTB's. This was maybe in retaliation for him not being one the insiders as he should have been. Remember we have two space programs.. One visible, one invisible. So he told Carol Rosin what the agenda was...

– American "Enemy’s List" to Sustain War Mode and Pentagon Budgets –

Soviet Union
Terrorists
Asteroids
Extraterrestrials

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/exopo ... cs_zcb.htm

Given that the Terrorists have done their part in the Illuminati's agenda to usurp our freedoms, the Asteroids will happen next. There is a 4 mile wide belt of asteroids on the galactic equator. Our earth is due to pass through in approximately 2 more years. This is why they have built the deep underground bases. "THE ILLUMINATI WANT TO BE SAFE" while you and I must endure on the surface. This is also why when the asteroids start impacting the earth that the earthquakes will shake the earth "Like a Hut". This is why the ILLUMINATI have been testing their NOISE CANCELING ANTI-EARTHQUAKE TECHNOLOGY.

I WILL SAY THIS MOST EMPHATICALLY, I BELIEVE ALL THE EARTHQUAKES THAT ARE OCCURRING AT AN === INCREASING FREQUENCY === ARE DUE TO THESE ULF TRANSDUCERS. MASSIVE ARRAYS CREATING ENERGY LEVELS UP TO MAGNITUDE 20 MUST BE EMPLOYED SO AS TO SAFEGUARD... THE DEEP UNDERGROUND MILITARY BASES.

We haven't been snookered like this ever before. They have RAPED the BANKING SYSTEM, RAPED the FOOD SUPPLY and taken hostage many who they need for these CITIES UNDERGROUND.

As the dominoes fall, Von Braun helped me solidify exactly what the threat is and why they have dug these DUMB facilities. Betrayed Von Braun came clean and told us what is on their agenda. We now Know that the PTB's / ILLUMINATI have us on the agenda for planned obsolescence. Cloning and genetic hybridization of the human species has had billions of dollars spent to further their evolution. They have reckoned that we are just to stupid to figure this out. They didn't count on us now did they... ?

Wow Phatman now that really makes sense!! I believe, they really do think we are dumber than stumps! Now if we could somehow switch things around so they are the ones left on the surface. I went to the link and there is a lot more interesting stuff there to read and listen to. It's going to take me awhile to get thru it all, but it's really good. Thanks ;)

Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:22 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

William Cooper sure changed his tune as a whistle-blower between his manifesto in 1997 and the Press Conference that got him killed 2 weeks later.

1997 - MAJESTYTWELVE - by William Cooper
http://www.hourofthetime.com/majestyt.htm
Copyright © 1997 William Cooper All Rights Reserved

2001 - Part 1 of the Press Conference (of 12 parts)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAfK1gKl ... re=related

WHO IS WILLIAM COOPER?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milton_William_Cooper

William Cooper Killed
Quote:
Details are still sketchy on what caused the Cooper shootout on November 5, 2001, but a fax sent from the Apache County Sheriff's office sheds some more light on the subject. William Cooper was fatally wounded during a late night gunfight. Contrary to what was reported earlier, it was not a SWAT raid, but a simple confrontation between police and Cooper. One Apache County deputy, Robert Martinez was critically wounded in the exchange. Here's what we know so far:
According to the Sheriff's report, several deputies were positioned outside the Cooper residence to serve a warrant for Aggravated Assault and two counts of endangerment. Cooper had stated numerous times in the past that he would not surrender to law enforcement via his website and shortwave radio. Obviously, law enforcement took him seriously. The showdown began at approximately 12:15 pm local time.

After leaving his residence in his vehicle, the report states that Cooper confronted plain clothed deputies a short distance away. "As Cooper drove back to his residence, deputies attempted to stop him using a fully marked patrol vehicle to block the driveway. Cooper refused to stop or comply with verbal orders by the deputies", according to the report.

Cooper then drove around the patrol car to evade the arrest, and the report stated that he tried to run over one of the deputies en route back to his residence. Cooper was then followed a short distance to his residence where this time he was confronted by uniformed deputies. "After refusing once again to comply with the deputies orders, Cooper exited his vehicle and began running toward the house, firing shots with a handgun toward the deputies", the report said. No where in the report did it mention that Cooper only had one leg - the other lost in combat long ago. Cooper died on the scene.

When Deputy Martinez took a head shot, officers returned fire, the report said. According to the Sheriff's office, "the surgery on Martinez went well" , but the condition is still critical. There was a positive history written up about Martinez in the report, but nothing positive about Cooper, of course.

Cooper had made it known that he would take action against law enforcement from years back stating, "trespassers will be shot on discovery." He also denied violating any laws during that period as well. Cooper has a history of harassing and threatening local residents with deadly force, according to the report. He was recently charge with aggravated assault and endangerment, as well as wanted by the U.S. Marshall's Service on unrelated felony charges. Cooper had spent the last month challenging the government's claims about what caused the destruction of the World Trade Center on September 11.

Most who knew of Cooper all state that he was a hard man to get along with - if at all. His demeanor and attitude was "unfriendly" at best. Although state-sponsored media called Cooper a "national militia leader", no one has yet to come forward who was under his command, nor has anyone to this point come forward to claim his 'militia rank'. None of those who knew Cooper and spoke to Sierra Times wanted to go on the record, but the best statement was, "he was a son-of a bitch, but he was our son-of-a bitch". The new Patriot Act of 2001 has many wondering if the Cooper take down was just the beginning in silencing the voices on opposition in the Country. "Are they just starting in alphabetical order?" one person asked. Cooper was best known for being the first to provide evidence of explosives being found inside the Murrah Building in Oklahoma City on April 19, 1995, including the type of explosive used.

According to his webmaster, "It appears at this time to be totally unrelated to the disputes he had with the federal government." There were no federal agents involved with the gunfight.

So, is William Cooper a disinfo Agent? That press conference sounded accurate to me (except for the Project Serpo info, which I hear WAS disinfo), perhaps he got killed because he no longer would sell the line that aliens didn't exist?

Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:32 pm
GT Truther

== Norway Harp Facility - Blue Beam ==

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:15 am
GT Truther

A rain of Birds...
(1)

Quote:
scores of swooping starlings tumbled out of the sky and fell, dead, into a single front garden.

Covering an area 12ft across, more than 100 birds carpeted the garden, each with blood oozing from its beak and curled up claws.

(1)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z0hnLxYeTf

Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:18 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Cross posting:

Phil writes:

Victor,

From what you described, the greys are interacting with your son. Have you noticed any strange marks or puncture wounds on him? Does he talk about things he's seen or done or been told by them?

As for contact with the greys, they can be stubborn in terms of showing up when you want them to. That's mostly up to them. I just talk outloud addressing them to show up, however my reason needs to be genuine and valid, not just because I want to see a ufo. There's no secret way to make contact. Just ask them outloud. If you're in contact you'll get a telepathic feeling acknowledging they heard you and they may show you a vision in your mind's eye showing what they're going to do. I address them as ET. But you need a specific question or reason to ask them to make contact and you gotta be sincere, genuine and use emotion, same as praying to God but they are definitely not God. They pick up on your feelings and emotional state as well as your well thought out question or reason. So this is a once in a great while thing to do. Not daily.

THis isn't something to take lightly or think it will just be something fun to do. Trust me, You DO NOT WANT TO BE TAKEN!!! It shatters your reality. From what you've already described they are already interacting with your family. You may have been taken several times already but aren't consciously aware of it because of the amnesia they give us. I didn't know I had been taken all my life until they woke me up at age 43 and showed up repeatedly to confirm it. Then I began remembering encounters all the way back to age 4. If fear were measured from 1 to 10 with 10 being the most fearful, being taken is a 20. When I'm taken and consciously allowed to interact, I have to fight to keep my fear under control even though I know I'm under their control the entire time. I can act completely calm with them while my brain and gut are in a huge knot of fear. What keeps me relatively calm is knowing they always put me back where they found me. They'll operate on you and examine you without your permission because they deem it necessary with no explanation most likely for their reasons. Best I can do is hope it's not going to harm me and is for my own good because I won't allow myself to believe they'd purposely harm me because to accept they are truly malevolent is the same as giving up hope and I refuse. Hope is all I got. I'm not one of those who says the greys are our best friends nor our worst enemy. It's a bitter sweet relationship. I don't like a lot of the things they've done with me or to me or to other abductees\contactees I know. THey don't give us a choice. However they have helped me 3 times in the last few years because I learned I could ask them to and that they'd respond quickly. They are highly covert and secretive. In the last few years, if they don't allow me to consciously participate in the contact I'd never know contact had occured if it weren't for the familiar marks they left on my body. I badly sprained my thumb a few years ago. It wasn't healing years later. I started thinking the greys could easily repair the damage probably with a laser. A couple of weeks later I woke up with three red dots on that thumb. That's exactly what they did. Repaired it without incisions. I bet they just shined a laser on it on those 3 locations to heal it. It no longer hurts like it used to. A little over 2 years ago I went to the eye Dr. to get an exam and my eyesight had dramatically improved according to the test results. My vision was about twice as powerful as it was prior. How many people do you ever hear of having their vision improve with age and I'm 50 now? I don't wear my glasses as much as I used to now. Oct. '09 when the swine flu was looking serious and there were no vaccines I asked them outloud as I drove home, ET, if you have the swine flu vaccine, I could probably use it. Two mornings later I woke up and instinctively looked at my arm right where they gave me a shot. It was strange looking because instead of a tiny hole from a usual round tipped needle it was more like a short slit maybe 1/16 of an inch and was swollen up a good bit especially on one side and was red. It was swollen for about 3 days. Then on the 4th day I had a reaction and at midnight started shaking uncontrollably and my teeth were chattering uncontrollably. I shook so hard my feet and legs were going up and down in the air as I lay on the bed. I shook for 5 hours like that. I couldn't get warm no matter how many clothes I put on or how many blankets I had on. My wife thought she'd have to call 911. I was asking Jesus to help me, that's how bad it got. That was one strong shot. The next day I checked my temp and it was 2 degrees below normal. Normal by the way is what my life isn't.

So I know they know everything I do like typing this post and hear my requests too. The one thing I don't know is why they take me all my life. The abductees I talk to are all watched by them 24/7. There is no privacy. You really don't want to be taken. Once you know you're an abductee it changes your life to a different life, not the one you were living before you knew. Most of us suffer PTSD because of it and have trouble sleeping. Some abductions are easy and some are very hard and traumatic. You don't want to know how traumatic. I'm being very kind to the greys in this post. My thoughts are not private because I'm an abductee. It's been this way my entire life.

People want proof they exist. If they wanted you to have proof they'd show it to you, the individual. They're not a circus act for a crowd of the curious. I have implants from them. Even if they were removed, they'd just replace them, it still wouldn't prove they exist. They don't play by our rules, just theirs and they can be VERY stubborn. There's no stopping abductions. Once taken always taken. However, you can learn to adapt by getting inside their head. I had to learn to think like them to get them telepathically to give me some privacy and not take me just because they want to. When I go to bed the last thing I think is I don't want to be taken. That's a conscious statement to them of my free will. So wouldn't you know it the nights I get taken I forgot to think that, lol :) Then there's shielding, mentally and spiritually concentrating on forming a shield or bubble around yourself using God's holy light to protect you from all evil. Being taken against my will isn't my idea of having fun.

You won't hear any of this on TV. That's because it's the truth. If you are still bent on making contact on purpose I've heard some people use a laser pointer to point or flash at lights in the sky to try to get a reaction from them. Of course not all ufos are the greys. So good luck.

Phil

Dex replies:

I'm really sorry to read this happening to you Phil. This is a most unfortunate developing aspect with a group I lastly was contacted by.
Large wrap around eyes..very white chalky skin.
They monitor everything, they interject in our thinking whenever they want and are trying to assume a position in our lives.
Making this short our choice is but one choice and that is if we don't like what their doing then we should leave. That's what they've said to me.
I've learned there's a block in their level of thinking and it appears not a very high level. What irritates me most is I believe they're trying to maneuvere us into accepting them as new owner's for theirs and our program change here with the world.
I think they interfere with other contacts we could be having with higher spiritual adamic star intelligence.
Somehow this kind of aggressive Grey have either been appointed or of their own initiative have assumed the responsibility for the clean up of our world.
Their attachments are incredibly a great nuisance. It's got to where they broke the trust I had in the variety I've met because they have the talent to assume any identity they want to appear and because of their invisibility power, we have no idea for real who's communicating to us.
I learned of only one specie grey that played games like that...and it was through Paul Bennewitz's experience's. The originating hub of activity...Dulce.

I have to say I would never have imagined an intelligence this aggravating..ever.

What I'm expressing is a wonderment of the similarity with intrusive possessing cases of inhuman hissing, tongue wagging energy being demonic spirit's that you only learn about when provoked and take control of the body they've attached themselves to threaten you.
A reptile act...Just what is really going on in our last days? They can save people from the catastrophes', but at what cost? I'm sure it involve's the ownership of our soul.
They impede my progress and other intelligence have communicated my situation with this group and they highly recommend my avoiding them and to be strong about it.
Their hounding feels endless and there is no peace with these beings.
I really feel at times these entities are like the beings of our dreams that arrange the scenario's we run through..how much will power do we get to exercise (exorcise) there?
If I choose not to participate, I enter for my freedom.
This has become the strangest experience I could not have ever imagined. Is it a Gift or is it a curse? One thing for sure, it's a Pandora Box of unknown's.

Now they tell me to prepare for contact..What a dandy for a prospector. I wonder if I'll hear my knees knock?

Dex

Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:24 am
GT Truther

Dex,

Unlike Dondep's opinion that a higher intelligence won't accept the rules of engagement from a lesser, I think they are bound by galactic understanding to do so. You have control of the meeting and of how much interaction they will have with you. If you don't want them trying to control your mindset then block them. If you don't want physical manifesation, tell them. Know that you are part of the Divine and as a HUMAN, you have the say so on all participation. It is them that needs you and not the other way around. During my mental contact they tried to make me feel less by stating their advance technology. I told them I didn't need technology to travel the universe and Humanity doesn't need it to become cosmically aware. It was them that came to us!

It most definitely about free will. Your freewill supercedes their ambitions. Once an intelligence makes it beyond a threshold of intellect then freewill must be aknowledged. Humanity struggles with this aspect amongst itself but not them. They know it and must follow it.

I should write my final conclusion about the Zeta and Humanity's destiny with them.

Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:54 am
GT Truther

The Grey's

Cross posting:

Victor posts:

Hi Phil thanks for replying and sharing with your experiences.
>
> I believe you when you describe the intense fear of such an event and to be honest with you I've stated that the greys are not welcome around here and anything operating in the manner you have described is no friend of mine. However we are preparing for contact here as the forum says so regardless if it is positive or negative, if this exists as you and many others know to be real, we all want to be prepared. Anyway our intention is to contact positive ET.
>
> If any contact has been made in the past with us here from greys in the manner you have described it is pretty much non existent in any of our memories (probably a good thing right?) and I dont want to go creating false memories by looking for them. The only one who has experienced strange markings is my wife and she is uncertain of their origin but then I tend to use occam's razor and look for a rational explanations before thinking she has been abducted etc. Perhaps that will change.
>
> She said when she was 11 or 12 she needed to have an operation on her nose and when they cut into the bridge of her nose around eye level they found and removed a piece of metal lodged there, also same thing happened when she needed a knee oepration, a triangular piece of metal was removed. Her sister also had a piece of metal removed. What happened to these no one knows. Have you (or anyone else reading this) had anything removed such as these? Have these things been studied?
>
> What have you learned about the greys from your experiences? Are they tall or short? Can you describe your surroundings when taken? What are the common factors that occur in all your abductions? Why do they do the things they do to you? Do you believe they are they operating under their own free will? Do you believe they feel for their captives i.e. stockholm syndrome?
>
> I hope asking these questions is ok with you (and the greys).
>
> And thanks again for the reply.
>
> Cheers,
> Victor
_____________-

Phil replies:

Victor,

What have you learned about the greys from your experiences? Are they tall or short? The small greys are under 4 feet tall. I saw two of them beside my bed Aug. '99 and noticed the standing one, one was kneeling, was shorter than my dresser and I measured it later and it's 4 feet tall. They were wearing silver jump suits with a zipper up the middle with a black insignia on the left chest. It looked like a long upside down triangle with a squiggle around it some have described as being a serpent which some think links them to reptilians.

Can you describe your surroundings when taken? When I was 4 I suddenly got a defiant attitude, they probably gave me, and I went marching into the middle of the woods near my home where my mom told me not to go because I could get lost. I got in the middle of it and looked up and saw a bright white light hovering above a very tall old pine tree. It was their ship but I didn't know that then. It was as bright as the sun. I looked down and a small grey leaned out from behind a tree and then walked up to me and touched me then we both floated up to the ship. THen I was in a room with about 25 greys, tall and short. A tall one about 4 1/2 feet tall told me telepathically Don't be afraid. We are your friends. I said You are? He said We are your friends. I got a brain implant during that and it was off the charts traumatic. Afterward the tall grey stared at me for what seemed like an eternity as we stood next to the operating table. He told me he would always be with me watching me. I've read this is how bonding happens with them. When a tall grey stares at you he is connecting to your mind via your optic nerves and basically it's a Dr. Spock mind meld where you're minds connect so he knows all your thoughts, memories, feelings, fears, hopes, dreams, etc. It's parasetic in a way how contact becomes a part of you forever.. When I first got on the ship I noticed it smelled horrible like really bad body odor. I told the tall grey It stinks in here. He looked at me and said You have a very strong sense of smell. It's true I do and I can sense odors before anyone else around me like I'm part dog or something. They change us when they take us in many ways. My psychic abilities, and we all have them, are increased after contact. I have been invisible to others many times in my life and I think I do it subconsciously or they are controlling it, not sure which. Sometimes I'm told what's going to happen before it happens and it always comes true. Sometimes I'm shown visions in my mind's eye of what is going to happen and later it happens that way. Usually, they take me as I'm about to fall asleep or am asleep. I'll sense their presence and feel a knot of fear in my gut and mind. I become paralyzed and can only move my eyes. Then they make my entire body vibrate very hard all over for several seconds then they take me to their ship. One time Summer '84 I was driving to my parent's for dinner. It was 5pm. I saw a bright light coming my direction on the other side of the highway flying above tree top level and slow. The red light turned green and I turned right onto the highway and thought I gotta see this and pulled off the road, rolled down the window, put the car in park and turned it off. At that time my memory went blank at the point the light was directly across the highway from me. I was slumped over open mouthed drooling on my leg and looked at the clock wondering why I was now facing the other direction and slumped over looking at the clock. It was 28 minutes later with no explanation where 28 minutes went. I had missing time. It wasn't until March '03 when they woke up that I recalled it. They landed on the highway, landing gear down with a narrow metal stairway coming down from the side of the ship with a small landing at the top next to the door. A man in a pickup truck was about to pass me at full speed when they froze everything in the area. His truck froze beside my car. A small grey came and told me Hurry, we gotta go. They took the man from the truck beside me and me and followed the man up the stairs to the top of the landing. I leaned against the railing next to the open door and thought This is so cool. Then I went inside and there was the tall grey and a white man wearing a tangerine colored jumpsuit. That man is usually with the tall grey everytime I'm taken. It felt like a reunion even though my gut was in a constant knot of fear. I said Hey, How you doing? What's it been? 5 years? I shook hands with both of them. I'm always hyper excited, scared to death, and very curious every time they take me.. Next thing I recall I'm on the exam table face down and the tall grey is doing something to my back, removing fluid I think for the hybrids maybe was the gist of what the tall grey was relaying telepathically. It's a matter of interpretting the grey's thoughts as to what he means mixed in with occasional telepathic sentences. He told me You're going to have back problems when you get older. I do and it's lower back pain big time. I wish now they'd replace my spine because I know they could. If I don't exercise it hurts. Then they told me to get inside a box. It was like a sweat box you get inside only I was completely enclosed. I have no idea what happened in that box. Next thing I recall I'm becoming conscious in my car and drive to my parent's house. I get there and they had already eatten. I said I can't believe you didn't wait for me. My sister said Phil we waited an hour for you. Where have you been? Talk about feeling confused. All I remembered was seeing the light back then. It wasn't until almost 20 years later I recalled what happened.

What are the common factors that occur in all your abductions? Examine me on the operating table. Replace implants sometimes. Sometimes make me have sex with a female hybrid which I don't want to do and detest recalling. Inject me with a huge shot in my arm. Some say it is to modify our dna. I think it probably keeps us healthy as well as heightens our ability to make contact with them etc. Just a guess as I have no idea what's in that shot.. Some say it makes us more like them, probably. However they could be taking blood too. Upload information into my brain via needle probes in the back left side of my neck into my brain stem. I think they can also download whatever we know for what reasons I don't know. I think they make clones of us in case we need replacement parts because I saw mine in tube that went from the floor to the ceiling standing in bluish fluid. Or maybe it's a replacement body. THey have the technology to transfer souls from one body to another. They play God.

Why do they do the things they do to you? From what I've read, those they take have a certain special genetic marker in our dna that lends itself well for the creation of the hybrids. I've been active in their breeding program since puberty, age 13. I lost my virginity to them for God's sake.

Do you believe they are they operating under their own free will? Best I can tell the greys do what they do by their own free will. There are theories they are under reptilian control and that the reptilians are under annunaki control. But how can anyone prove that is true? The greys don't usually tell anyone why they do what they do. Best I can do is determine why from their actions.

Do you believe they feel for their captives i.e. stockholm syndrome? As for me and I can only speak for myself, I think the greys try to treat me gently most of the time because my dna is important to them for the creation of hybrids. They give all abductees this overwhelming obsessive feeling we have some Very important task to perform in this life and that we are very special people but we have not got a clue what that mission is. They've told me telepathically all my life when I am at home or just minding my own business out of the blue You are the chosen one. They tell all abductees this. It's how they process all of us.

I try very hard not to lead a fearful life in fear of them and of being taken but it is a fact of life for me and many abductees. Everyone's experience is different. An abductee of the greys reading this post will tell you their experience is different or similar to mine. I learn more about my own experiences or recall more when I read another abductee's experiences. We each hold little pieces of the big puzzle of why they do what they do because they've shown or told each of us different things. They don't interact with all of us the same way so we each come away with different experiences. The hard part is getting an abductee to overcome their programmed fear to open up and share their experiences. That was a big step for me, that and fearing being attacked on public groups or rediculed by skeptics and paid debunkers. Being an abductee comes with a huge harrassment factor. We debate among each other whether the greys are benevolent or malevolent. Their actions speak volumes in that regard. The truth is they can be both or neither depending on their agenda with the individual. I think being cooperative makes the encounter go positive as opposed to fighting and I have fought before.

Peace,

Phil

Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:19 pm
Site Admin

recall15 wrote:
A rain of Birds...
(1)

Quote:
scores of swooping starlings tumbled out of the sky and fell, dead, into a single front garden.

Covering an area 12ft across, more than 100 birds carpeted the garden, each with blood oozing from its beak and curled up claws.

(1)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z0hnLxYeTf

Chemtrails perhaps, what a shame

Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:31 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

From J. Winston
Jim Moroney

discussed his profound ET encounter and how aliens are
waiting in the wings to save humanity from a crisis that
awaits us.
Recalling his 1987 abduction experience, he described
the entities on the ship as having large heads with no
hair, very thin necks, and leathery skin. Unlike most
traditional accounts of ET abductions, Moroney said
that these creatures had blue eyes, as opposed to the
commonly cited black eyes, and also spoke English to
him in "very short sentences."
Moroney explained that, at the onset of the abduction,
he was initially very angry about being taken. However,
one of the entities stepped forward and spoke to him,
making him "instantly calm." From that point forward,
he followed their commands as if he were hypnotized.
Moroney was taken to a room where he underwent a series
of medical procedures that were "so horrific for me that
I thought I was going to die," and subsequently blacked
out. Upon regaining consciousness, he met a taller,
feminine being who said "we don't understand your
anger." Feeling guilty, Moroney tried to apologize, but
was enveloped by an "immense feeling of love and
compassion" before he could finish speaking. The
abduction ended soon thereafter and, upon returning to
where the craft had found him, he felt a sense of
"camaraderie and friendship" with the ETs.
On what the alien agenda might be, Moroney theorized
that it essentially amounts to an "intervention" by
the ETs. Based on the average human lifespan of 75 years
and considering the fact that the UFO phenomenon has
been ongoing, in earnest, since the mid-1940's, he
speculated that there may be a major event due to happen
sometime in the next ten years. "There's a calamity
thats going to be unfolding and I believe it's going to
be man made," Moroney said, indicating that he felt
such an event was a n-clear w-r. Despite the popular
notion that the ETs would step in to stop such a
conflict, Moroney expressed the belief that they would
not do so until the human r-ce was on the brink of
extinction.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/moroney-jim/44188
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/dum ... tine/44271
"Christine Duminiak"
UFO researcher and abductee,
http://www.aufosg.com/

Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:32 pm
GT Truther

Now UK is far away from UFO Disclosure (1) They are in Denial!!!
Code:
Destroyed: drawing of UFO sighting from a flight out of Heathrow

Quote:
THE Ministry of Defence will destroy all future UFO reports it receives so it does not have to make them public, a previously secret memo reveals.

Britain's official UFO investigation unit and hotline were closed down at the start of December.

Since then reports of strange sights in the skies sent to the MoD have been kept for 30 days before being thrown out, the newly released policy document shows.

This stance was adopted so defence officials would not have to publish the information in response to freedom of information (FoI) requests or pass it to the National Archives.

The memo, dated November 11, 2009, sets out the MoD's reasons for shutting its UFO unit and ceasing to invite the public to send in details of sightings.

It notes that the number of reports the department received soared last year, taking up extra resources and diverting staff from "more valuable" defence-related activities.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... files.html

Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:12 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Phil replying to Victor, courtesy of Dex wrote:
They change us when they take us in many ways. My psychic abilities, and we all have them, are increased after contact. I have been invisible to others many times in my life and I think I do it subconsciously or they are controlling it, not sure which. Sometimes I'm told what's going to happen before it happens and it always comes true. Sometimes I'm shown visions in my mind's eye of what is going to happen and later it happens that way. Usually, they take me as I'm about to fall asleep or am asleep. I'll sense their presence and feel a knot of fear in my gut and mind. I become paralyzed and can only move my eyes. Then they make my entire body vibrate very hard all over for several seconds then they take me to their ship.

I think it's safe to say that the Greys control abductees' neurotransmitters -- the dopamine and serotonin pathways especially, which is how they can make people feel boundless love completely out of the blue one minute and then manipulate their motor/cognitive functions the next (mainly in bed situations as we all know, judging from most abductees accounts). It's all part of the "entrainment" that Dan_B talked about in the past, I suppose, after his mental fling with Chielah in the Clean Sphere. The Greys also have to be in close proximity to the person being abducted in order for them to mentally manipulate the abductee.

As to the Greys origins and what they are, personally I still haven't made my mind up about that. Future-human, real ET, interdimensional traveller, who knows? There seem to be short ones and tall ones with different body and facial types -- the majority appear to be grey-white in appearance, while others are brownish. They probably come in other shades and colours too. :alien

Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:20 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: Interacting with humans
Mikulus wrote:
Dex,

Unlike Dondep's opinion that a higher intelligence won't accept the rules of engagement from a lesser, I think they are bound by galactic understanding to do so. You have control of the meeting and of how much interaction they will have with you. If you don't want them trying to control your mindset then block them. If you don't want physical manifesation, tell them. Know that you are part of the Divine and as a HUMAN, you have the say so on all participation. It is them that needs you and not the other way around. During my mental contact they tried to make me feel less by stating their advance technology. I told them I didn't need technology to travel the universe and Humanity doesn't need it to become cosmically aware. It was them that came to us!

It most definitely about free will. Your freewill supercedes their ambitions. Once an intelligence makes it beyond a threshold of intellect then freewill must be aknowledged. Humanity struggles with this aspect amongst itself but not them. They know it and must follow it.

I should write my final conclusion about the Zeta and Humanity's destiny with them.

I think you misunderstood me, Mikulus. Our free will is most sacrosanct to higher intelligences. Nothing must interfere with our exercise of our free will. HOWEVER; that is NOT the same thing as saying that higher intelligences are bound to do your bidding, your instruction, when it comes to interaction. You may WISH (call it WANT, call it PRAY FOR, or the simplest word: DESIRE) them to interact with you in a certain way (e.g. consciously), but they are prohibited from doing so. That doesn't interfere with your right to demand, to wish, to pray, but just because you want it to be so doesn't mean they are interfering with your free will by not obliging you. Aliens are not your servants, to do your bidding, just like you are not their slave or servant. However, if your soul calls out for guidance, one of the monitors from the requisite spiritual polarity is required to answer that call, in one form or another. (According to the paradigm presented by NL/ZT, that is.) That means that if you want help knowing how to deal with a loved one, or what to do for your neighbor, an "STO" monitor will answer that call. If you desire revenge, or are envious and want what your neighbor has, an "STS" monitor will respond. Soul calls from the "Undecideds" will depend on the call of that moment, thus it is that many undecideds get attended to by both polarities here on Earth.

Just wanted to clear up the apparent misunderstanding. To put it in blunt terms so as to highlight the relationship, human souls are the "crop" that is cultivated on Earth, and the gardeners/ranchers take their turns responding to our requests for tutoring when we run into particularly vexing problems. As always, I'm open to being disproven, if that's possible. Other opinions are welcome too; none of us can 'prove' these things, naturally.

{Note; contactees - such as Dex apparently is - aren't contactees simply because they say they want to be in their conscious mind (gee, wouldn't THAT be great if it were so!), nor do the prohibitions that prevent conscious interaction apply to them - generally speaking.}

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:27 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
Now UK is far away from UFO Disclosure (1) They are in Denial!!!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... files.html

Not in denial, recall. :tounge The compartment within the MOD that knows about the non-terrestrial reality and whose remit is to track ufo sightings and keep a lid on it all (along with similar agencies around the globe) has to ignore (and pooh-pooh -- funny word, that :huh ) all these civilian sightings and encounters because that's part of the agreement that has been made between the human Power Elite and the various non-terrestrial groups. If the MOD told even a semblance of the truth, then they'd be breaking agreements and the enforced quarantine, and more importantly, they'd be disrupting the running of our societies (domestic tranquillity, as Don_D calls it.)

Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:34 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: Interacting with humans
Dondep wrote:
Mikulus wrote:
Dex,

I think you misunderstood me, Mikulus. Our free will is most sacrosanct to higher intelligences. Nothing must interfere with our exercise of our free will. HOWEVER; that is NOT the same thing as saying that higher intelligences are bound to do your bidding, your instruction, when it comes to interaction. You may WISH (call it WANT, call it PRAY FOR, or the simplest word: DESIRE) them to interact with you in a certain way (e.g. consciously), but they are prohibited from doing so. That doesn't interfere with your right to demand, to wish, to pray, but just because you want it to be so doesn't mean they are interfering with your free will by not obliging you. Aliens are not your servants, to do your bidding, just like you are not their slave or servant. However, if your soul calls out for guidance, one of the monitors from the requisite spiritual polarity is required to answer that call, in one form or another. (According to the paradigm presented by NL/ZT, that is.) That means that if you want help knowing how to deal with a loved one, or what to do for your neighbor, an "STO" monitor will answer that call. If you desire revenge, or are envious and want what your neighbor has, an "STS" monitor will respond. Soul calls from the "Undecideds" will depend on the call of that moment, thus it is that many undecideds get attended to by both polarities here on Earth.

Just wanted to clear up the apparent misunderstanding. To put it in blunt terms so as to highlight the relationship, human souls are the "crop" that is cultivated on Earth, and the gardeners/ranchers take their turns responding to our requests for tutoring when we run into particularly vexing problems. As always, I'm open to being disproven, if that's possible. Other opinions are welcome too; none of us can 'prove' these things, naturally.

{Note; contactees - such as Dex apparently is - aren't contactees simply because they say they want to be in their conscious mind (gee, wouldn't THAT be great if it were so!), nor do the prohibitions that prevent conscious interaction apply to them - generally speaking.}

Don, that sounds like the same response that we would get from Angels or devels! Do you think that perhaps that is what aliens are? After all it has been reported that some aliens do very good things, like saving peoples lives. And some aliens do very bad things and I wont even get into that. There seems to be a lot of talk from alens about our souls and the next step in our journey. Now why do you supose that is? Why would aliens be so concerned with our souls? Those are the things that we looked to God about.

Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:32 am
GT Truther

DonDep,

Thanks for clarifying yourself on that position.

The concept of reality consisting of multiple dimensions is stated in so many various sources that I have come to accept this conclusion. We exist in a 3rd dimension existance. Apparently there are up to 13 dimensions of ascension. The zetas and most ETs reside in the fourth dimension. Some reside in the fifth. Ethereal forms start showing up around the seventh, such as spirits aka "angels and demons". Alex Collier, a contactee with Andromedans, states that Earth Humans have souls which originate from the 13th dimension or the apex in soul development. ZT supports Alex Collier's claim of contact, however, they say he has his own bias. That his anthropomophic view distorts the alien message. However I believe ZT states this because his views on the zetas are of caution and warning. Alex also confirms that some zetas are being influenced by the reptilian sentient. Now don't get me wrong, Alex did say that a group of zeta is in the "service to other".

These could be the ones within ZT. Now just because this group with ZT is "service to other", it doesn't mean they understand human nature 100%. This lack of understanding explains why their efforts seem inhumane to our standards (read the story Dex posted). They are also capable of using deceit to justify their end game such as the 2003 white lie. I also believe that Earth's influence with Nibiru could be used as a cover to illicit emotions which the zeta need to stimulate their biological catalyst for soul growth. Fear is an easier emotion to produce than love. Notice how all the abductors dealing with zetas/greys for hybrid creation (ZT says only the STO zetas have such a program) have fear as their primary response which then an attempt is made to illicit love. I do not get the feeling of love from the ZT site, I only get fear. My fear is based off a looming poleshift and humanity's extinction afterward due to our need for "spiritual growth".

Anyways, the aspect of our souls coming from a higher demention is the reason of why I stated that our "merka" or soul particles orginate from the 13th demension. I used this based from Alex's testomony of Adromedan contact. For me, Alex's contact seems more truthful than Nancy's. With Alex's messages I get the feeling of love mixed with concern. With ZT I get the feeling of arrogance, slight contempt, and a secret agenda with the guise of concern. Perhaps both people are correct. Perhaps Earth Humans do have an extremely developed soul and that the zetas want us to reincarnate into them via the hybrids. Perhaps this is the secret agenda, to hijack our souls for their own soul growth. They do wish to join with the Divine. Maybe this is part of the complexity of the Divine's plan to embrace them.

The concept of "service to self" and "service to other" is a true ideal within the zetas. Alex even mentions this orientational aspect being held with other alien types. However, I feel that the zetas developed this understanding to help put into context what happened with their own species. To understand why outside forces and internal strife destroyed their home planet. Now with human society, the concept of STS and STO will be the ultimate form of segregation and division. Humanity will be split not based on intellect, gender, or race but from the soul level. Who gets to decide? Who gets to descriminate? Is it me, is it you, or is it the zeta whom has some means which we don't?

Already, dividing humanity up into two distinct camps has occured within these forums. Some GT truthers have even wished fates worse than death upon a fellow human due to judging him STS (VP Dick Cheney). Understand the danger where "service to other" and "service to self" judgements can lead![/color]

Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:28 am
GT Truther

DonD wrote:

DonD

That is very true and it was desired that I encounter the negative so that I could more fully understand what encroached in our lives through rampant possessions' in the environment and why the (star intelligence) were called in to assist us out of the mess.
The craft occupants' worked with human, in appearance, counterpart 'teams' to co-mingle and subtilely intervene in attempt's to cut us out from those experiencing a negative spiral due to their alcohol and drug abuse. It was everywhere.
I was one of those that went with nature and dropped out due to the people's madness but the ET thought I could be useful helping others with their problems. So, they some how managed to plunge me back into the crowd.

Yes, it boil's down to Devil's and Angel's. The angelic's needed to protect the ET missionaries as well as the contactee's. They wield more power than people from other world's.
Missionaries, scientist's and security team's.

This is the best I can describe the truth I learned for why they came to Fremont, Calif... and about how our soul's are involved with what happens to us in the aftermath.
I don't think very many are ready for this core aspect of why are they here?

I might contact coast to coast to try to find out if anyone wants to know what it's like in the new embodiment's..the hybrid and the bodies they use. The Coma Berenice's people gifted me with the actual transference..I think it was because I was impressed with the little people's agility and what I was surprised about is the energy in the bodies. I had amazing speed and a high joy, and there were other discoveries.

The Sacred Lady's (Medjudorji, Fatima, etc,..) appearances' have been announcing for some time to the world...Satan was released and more powerful now than ever before and we had better take care in order to survive It's devouring.
Who do you think the Men in Black are?
Anyway, I have a lengthy story to share and it seems to encompass it all. It's not possible to understand the specie Grey who I shared bodies with..unless you can do the same...what a unique introduction, Can you think of a better way to get to know a species?
There's another group whose antic's have spoiled the whole bunch..yet, these differing specie humanoid's are nothing alike, yet how are you to ever know their differences.
Maybe, that's another good reason they did with me what did, so that I would share the experience with others.
Why I haven't is people aren't as open as they'd like to think they are and it would have been another ridicule among the ridicule's.
We're being re-created from 'within' higher level sources and this is a hard concept for me to convey.
We're being made into the Light images of other star intelligence's of greater creation's.

Phil

I and my classmates became aware of the beings when in the fourth grade. I believe they arranged a showing when we took a recess break and were outside playing when suddenly our attention was drawn to 2 of their brilliantly orange shining ships hovering in the air. When we all stopped doing what we were doing and began watching them..in a synchronic link, the two moved to make a letter C in the air..it was like they were saying to us...seeeee?
Then jets were scrambled to intercept and when they entered the cloud formation momentarily, we couldn't see the jets and the jets couldn't visually see out of the cloud formation's, the two craft backed out in space in a split second. After witnessing that, we sensed they weren't from here, thus, our education, consciously began.
Way later in the years I was on a radio program sharing that and other experience's, a friend of mine was taping the show from Sonora, Ca...A strange thing happened...He later told me
that he for some reason played the tape backwards, either by mistake or intentional I don't recall, but lo and behold, found a message on it. He said it was the ET's and they said on the tape they didn't mind my sharing that experience, but, they didn't want my revealing the location where it happened. Alien magic again...
He still has the tape.

Dex

Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:55 pm
GT Truther

== Classes of dimensions ==

Even though there may be many dimensions, I believe that there are two classes of the highest dimensions. That of Light and that of the Dark. Kabbalists believe they must walk a fine line balancing their works of both good and evil. I believe that Gnostic beliefs emanate from the dark side and that masking good with evil only proves how devious or rather how insidious all creation can be. Therefore, I believe that I shall walk on only one path being true to the path of Light. In this way I will avoid the endless cycle of not finding the light when it is my time to transition from this realm to the other. Be prepared thou seekers.. Their is another light which pretends to be the true light. It is the light of darkness which is led by one prevailing edict. "Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law". This is why I believe that I will chose the right path of the true light which says "Do as GOD wills". In this manner I believe that no endless cycle of coming and going and going and coming.... will ever befall my future. The Light of truth is the path to eternal life. So whether there are 22 dimensions crafted or 10 dimensions as the Kabbalah states there is the path which leads to destruction is the path which comes from self / ego. Selflessness, loving others as you would love yourself is the path of light. We can easily measure with a rod that is clearly marked. Some mark their way with the square and the compass. I mark my way with the truth.

:candle :candle :candle

boundaries to it..

Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:56 pm
GT Truther

Some say that the Tarot are the stones which must be crossed X X X X X to lead to enlightenment. There are 22 Tarot Cards as their are 22 letters in the Hebrew Alphabet. Their are 10 Realms / Spheres according to the Sephiroth. The cards or X-ing stones are interspersed in the sephiroth. The Kabbalah Tree of Knowledge contains the knowledge of creation and destruction. But, water that is muddy will always be polluted. At the heart of this ritual majick the Maji or the Majestic if you wish... Are lead by demons spirits from one level to the next until they reach the 10th level which is godhood. Fancy that... You give up your soul to become a god. Interesting isn't it ? The price of admission. The Tarot, X-ing stones which lead from sphere to sphere or realm to realm.. dimension to dimension.. all witch is called the knowledge of chaos. Not surprisingly few that get on this path ever realize that the path they have taken leads to darkness. How many would take this path had they known this beforehand ?

In a moment, in a twinkle of the eye are we here... and then gone. Much like the sun rising and setting. How easy is it to loose the way in the dark.

:candle

boundaries to it..

Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:41 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 927 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next