It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:30 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 927 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.2 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.2
M. Wrote:

"With Alex's messages I get the feeling of love mixed with concern. With ZT I get the feeling of arrogance, slight contempt, and a secret agenda with the guise of concern.With Alex's messages I get the feeling of love mixed with concern.

That is also my impression.

Douglas Adams

Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:14 pm
GT Truther

Simmering Frog wrote:

That is also my impression.

With TPTB/Majestic/Majic/The Vatican/NWO/$cion and $cion 2 you got:

Pictures at an Exhibition

:popcorn

Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:47 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

It is funny how I can read a GT thread several times and think I read it thoroughly only to discover something new. It's like truths only being known when you are ready to perceive them.

Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:40 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: Interacting with humans
Earth as Soul Ranch - Part 2010.3.12

the time traveler wrote:
Don, that sounds like the same response that we would get from Angels or devels! Do you think that perhaps that is what aliens are? After all it has been reported that some aliens do very good things, like saving peoples lives. And some aliens do very bad things and I wont even get into that. There seems to be a lot of talk from alens about our souls and the next step in our journey. Now why do you supose that is? Why would aliens be so concerned with our souls? Those are the things that we looked to God about.

Indeed, it's my humble and defiant opinion that often what people spoke of when they referred to "angels" or "demons" were extra-terrestrials, or extra-dimensionals (Mikulus, you won the Malaprop of the Moment award with "dementions".....was that a Floydian slip or what!). That's because they simply didn't have the reference points that we do today. To the average person, those bits of light in the heavens didn't represent "worlds" to them so much as balls of fire, stuck up there by God to keep the night sky from overwhelming us with total darkness.

Now it's true that there are different levels, or dimensions, in which the native entities are less......"embodied", and these entities' primary function is to tend to our souls. Once a soul becomes viable, or "sparked" as the Zetas call it, these higher entities are there to entrust 'guides' to its development. Those "guides" are part of the hierarchy, and some of them would be what we call "guardian angels". These "guardian angels", if the soul has a major mission in life that appears to be in jeopardy over some minor random moment, do have the ability to intercede so as to effect the 'saving of a life', as you point out. {e.g. The zetas have claimed they actually brought on a stroke prematurely suffered by South Dakota senator Tim Johnson, so that he would be taken to the health-care facilities here in Wash. DC instead of the more primitive one close to his home in South Dakota where he was on his way, a situation that they claim would have resulted in his death. So technically they made him suffer a stroke! :awe BUT you now see how such a thing can be good!} They can also interfere with attempts to assassinate "undercover human good-guys", if the human authorities who have ordered such an assassination are doing so over reasons that involve information regarding the Coverup. Zetatalk is replete with references to this. By the same token, "demons" would be those STS entities that whisper sweet blandishments in the ear of the impressionable soul that cries out for revenge, in anger, etc. Now it (the "demon" entity) has no power other than what the human gives it, yet it's constantly misunderstood to exercise power over humans against their free will, and that's simply not true. If you GIVE a "demon" entity the power to control you, then it will comply. If other weak-willed or small-skulled young souls, who may be your target if you're on an STS binge, succumb also to the siren song of "demons", it doesn't necessarily mean that it was YOUR desire or command of the demon that forced such attentions on the target that had the ability to overcome the good-hearted victim(s), it was their own weak will that freely gave the power to the "demon".

"Aliens" are concerned about our souls [that famous line about how the occupant(s) of the Roswell craft were supposedly concerned about harming the 'soul containers' is what I'm referring to here] because that's what our life on Earth is all about. It isn't about collecting the most toys, or accumulating the most power, or maintaining our flesh-suits for as long as possible, or even in ensuring our name lives on through plaques and memorials, statues and having our name attached to highways and buildings.....or even in siring/birthing progeny that carry the same name as well as genetic code, etc. The souls that choose to inhabit that progeny may in many cases be the souls of our avowed "enemies". We are simply stewards for those lives; many humans today completely miss this. They think their children are extensions of themselves, or as their possessions to do with as they see fit. There are a few good books on this aspect of our reality; to begin with, there's the "Gods of Eden", and if I'm not mistaken Dolores Cannon who specifically talks about the "gardeners" that we often refer to as "angels". I'll try to get the title and author of the 2 books that made the biggest impression on me; it's my major Achille's Heel, not remembering names/places/dates/titles, etc. I decided long ago that I would save a lot of time in my education if I didn't waste so much time on those things because to do so would often get in the way of the lesson.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:00 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: Interacting with humans
Dondep wrote:
Earth as Soul Ranch - Part 2010.3.12Indeed, it's my humble and defiant opinion that often what people spoke of when they referred to "angels" or "demons" were extra-terrestrials, or extra-dimensionals (Mikulus, you won the Malaprop of the Moment award with "dementions".....was that a Floydian slip or what!).

Uncle John here: This is why we can never be too far from here!

Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:24 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: Spiritual Polarity
Spiritual Polarization

Mikulus wrote:
Apparently there are up to 13 dimensions of ascension. The zetas and most ETs reside in the fourth dimension. Some reside in the fifth. Ethereal forms start showing up around the seventh, such as spirits aka "angels and demons". Alex Collier, a contactee with Andromedans, states that Earth Humans have souls which originate from the 13th dimension or the apex in soul development. ZT supports Alex Collier's claim of contact, however, they say he has his own bias. That his anthropomophic view distorts the alien message. However I believe ZT states this because his views on the zetas are of caution and warning. Alex also confirms that some zetas are being influenced by the reptilian sentient. Now don't get me wrong, Alex did say that a group of zeta is in the "service to other".

Yes, by the zetas' own account, there are 127 species of zetas. Most, but not all, are in the "service-to-others" category.

Quote:
These could be the ones within ZT. Now just because this group with ZT is "service to other", it doesn't mean they understand human nature 100%. This lack of understanding explains why their efforts seem inhumane to our standards (read the story Dex posted). They are also capable of using deceit to justify their end game such as the 2003 white lie. I also believe that Earth's influence with Nibiru could be used as a cover to illicit emotions which the zeta need to stimulate their biological catalyst for soul growth. Fear is an easier emotion to produce than love.

Everything was going along fine and then that monkey wrench in red arrived; are you suggeting that the over-arching concept of a near-ELE produced by the gravitational effects of Nibiru is somehow being used by the zetas to provoke fear within us, an unwarranted fear? (BTW, I see you're in the competition with Shady and Dagwood for Master of the Malaprop......it's "elicit" as you intended to use it, but "illicit" is pejorative, meaning like "illegal", or "undesired".) Are you then speaking of the zetas' soul growth, or ours, or what? Also, a healthy respect for what's coming isn't the same as provoking fear. It's on us to feel fear; many look forward to this cleansing, knowing that the vicissitudes of life at the hands of an exploitative elite will finally end, and the spiritual paths of the opposing camps will finally and diverge to their appropriate destiny (that "something wonderful" that Dan B. spoke of, in store for those humans who have steadfastly maintained love instead of giving in to the abuse of others to 'get ahead', and the hell of a prison planet for those who have taken part in the oppression and stultifying of the human societies they've been stewards of).

"Love" isn't necessarily harder an emotion to provoke, just harder to maintain it in the face of life's tribulations.

Quote:
Notice how all the abductors dealing with zetas/greys for hybrid creation (ZT says only the STO zetas have such a program) have fear as their primary response which then an attempt is made to illicit love. I do not get the feeling of love from the ZT site, I only get fear. My fear is based off a looming poleshift and humanity's extinction afterward due to our need for "spiritual growth".

It's an understandable reaction. The message of a pending poleshift isn't a message anyone truly wants, or should want. Think about it; it's awfully non-STO to wish mass destruction on a world, isn't it? All that death, pain, shock and awe......yes, it's certainly not something anyone should welcome with open arms. However, there are many human lives that will celebrate their impending release from bondage, as their lives at present are so miserable that anything catastrophic could easily be welcomed. You just happen to live in a very spoiled culture of abundance, where everything now is 'super-sized' and the average chain sit-down restaurant throws enough food out each day to feed a family of four for a month (at subsistence level).

However, you're still mistaking the upgrade in the 'soul container' as somehow implying "extinction". The Model T is extinct. The Edsel is, too. But I know people driving hybrids today (yes! even the term used for cars is the same - HYBRID) that had driven an Edsel, or a Model T. Model T's are welcomed into our garages, and anyone who has one can get a special vanity plate for them with special exemptions granted them from current law.

Quote:
Anyways, the aspect of our souls coming from a higher demention is the reason of why I stated that our "merka" or soul particles orginate from the 13th demension. I used this based from Alex's testomony of Adromedan contact. For me, Alex's contact seems more truthful than Nancy's. With Alex's messages I get the feeling of love mixed with concern. With ZT I get the feeling of arrogance, slight contempt, and a secret agenda with the guise of concern. Perhaps both people are correct. Perhaps Earth Humans do have an extremely developed soul and that the zetas want us to reincarnate into them via the hybrids. Perhaps this is the secret agenda, to hijack our souls for their own soul growth. They do wish to join with the Divine. Maybe this is part of the complexity of the Divine's plan to embrace them.

Ah, yes, the "Politics of Wishful Thinking". I even wrote a song about it, not even realizing when I did just how appropriate it would later be. We soooo do NOT want something like a poleshift to arrive anytime soon. What an interruption of life! When Majestic first heard of this, you can be certain that they too felt the same way. Even Dan B. with the members of Sion/Scion, and before them MJ-12, not to mention the Illuminati, succumbed to what they wanted to hear - which is what the STS are adept at doing. Communicating to you in words that reassure you, that can appeal to your vanity, your insecurities. "Oh, don't worry about that ole' poleshift! You can avoid it! Yes, if you pray hard enough, and everyone awakens to a new consciousness of love n' light, you'll be able to avoid it! In fact, you already have! Now everyone will be able to finish enjoying this life in comfort! No more nasty catastrophe! Thanks to the hard work of angelic disobedient eagles, you too can live in ignorant bliss while your government protects you!" Yes, there's no end of blandishments at the hands of the STS. The zetas, on the other hand, DO often sound a bit arrogant and contemptuous. I submit that much of that comes from the filter of Nancy Lieder, who is a human and whose tone HAS grown sharper over the years, and understandably so. While I often feel rebuked by that same sense of condescending superiority you describe, I look at some of the questions posed and have to agree with the zetas' reaction of indignation or derision. Maybe I'm just not as aware of how my own questions may come across, but I can tell you this much: Nancy Lieder is still somewhat "astronomically challenged", as well as politically naive, and even though she has the benefit of knowing more than her own level of understanding would independently confirm, ZT still has to go through her short-sightedness and her own personal ego issues when it comes to communicating adequately. Some of that has to be attributed to her being put on the defensive so many times in the past, when she had an army of debunkers attacking her ad nauseum for many years. Now that there's actually an element of Belief (the growing collection of SOHO and LASCO images, and videos of the Second Sun, the escalating incidence of large quakes, the freak waves, the hole ripped in the magnetosphere, etc), she may be simply expressing an attitude of "told you so". The point is, the message is NOT the kind that most humans warm to. They prefer the "UFOs n' alienz/Love n' Light" new-age approach, which tries to minimize the ill-effects of the poleshift if it even acknowledges it at all. Nancy on the other hand is NOT politically-correct! It's pretty simple, from her POV: "Get your act together and get prepared! Don't expect the government, or aliens, or a fake Rapture, or loads of Wishful Thinking, prayers or mantras to save your ass! It's your time to be tested!" Jeremiah, Isaiah, and the other prophets of the Old Testament were usually stoned to death or exiled, but if Alex Collier were around then, you can bet they'd invite him in and charge admission.

Quote:
The concept of "service to self" and "service to other" is a true ideal within the zetas. Alex even mentions this orientational aspect being held with other alien types. However, I feel that the zetas developed this understanding to help put into context what happened with their own species. To understand why outside forces and internal strife destroyed their home planet.

Yes; quite. If you left it at that, they too have admitted somewhat to this. They indicate that this is the way of the Universe, the constant struggle between the polarities. The urge to use energy to attract to the Self, and the urge to use energy to benefit the whole. This isn't limited to the zetas, or humans, though their own experience gave them the benefit of the education. It isn't meant to explain how "outside forces" destroyed their home planet, but rather the "internal strife". There is a difference.

Quote:
Now with human society, the concept of STS and STO will be the ultimate form of segregation and division. Humanity will be split not based on intellect, gender, or race but from the soul level. Who gets to decide? Who gets to descriminate? Is it me, is it you, or is it the zeta whom has some means which we don't?

Now this is the major crux of the issue before us, spiritually. The decision doesn't require an outside agent; our actions determine this. Being that I was immersed in the study of Oahspe when I was made aware of how much stock black-ops puts in ZT, I was already familiar with how souls are graded. The spiritual guides in the hierarchy assist in the sorting, which is made easier by the self-segregation of the souls. Again, I would strongly urge you to familiarize yourself with the vivid descriptions put forth in Oahspe; though they're intentionally biblical-sounding, they do convey an incredible imagery that might serve to answer this question. When I came across the claim in ZT that they supposedly inspired/telepathically communicated that book to the Ohio dentist whose name appears on each copy, I understood better why it seemed to validate many of the claims in ZT itself.

When the "red star cometh" towards the earth, as is the case each time a new book of Oahspe begins, it's usually in the context of a "son (or daughter) of Jehovih" who has been tasked with the responsibility to 'deliver' the souls of Earth during and following a poleshift, when there is so much physical death going on that there aren't enough new bodies for them to inhabit, which is why the ET "son" (or daughter) is sent, to help harvest the souls, disentangle them from the knots they form, and place them aboard these huge "ships" that travel the ether and "roadways of heaven". (The description of these 'avalanzas' is incredible; they contain colleges and workshops and huge choirs of guitarists, trumpeters, singers, etc......probably what we today would call a 'mothership'). The point is, that we don't have anything to worry about when it comes to deciding what spiritual orientation we are - we decide for ourselves, by our actions.

Quote:
Already, dividing humanity up into two distinct camps has occured within these forums. Some GT truthers have even wished fates worse than death upon a fellow human due to judging him STS (VP Dick Cheney). Understand the danger where "service to other" and "service to self" judgements can lead!

This is true, and not only to be expected, but to be welcomed. Service-to-others are tired of being scapegoated, lied to and exploited! For too long they've been as timid as the sheeple, but are now standing up and saying they won't take it any more! For illustration, there's a very good ZT article on just this thing, which is the one ZT article Dan B. actually thought was appropriate for me to mention back in 2005. It applies even more so today, so here it is again for those unfamiliar with it:

ZetaTalk: 2 Camps
Note: written Feb 15, 1998.

As the years leading up to the pole shift pass, a dichotomy of attitudes will develop among those with the capacity to examine the facts. By far the larger segment of humanity will be too busy to notice, as their lives are filled with desperation as it is. Those who have the time to ponder issues and access to the news will fall into two camps.

* Those who are courageous and have a logical mind will note the holes in the explanations they are given, discarding Global Warming explanations when they can see that satellites are recording colder air masses and warmer oceans, and discarding Sun Spot explanations when they find their instruments working as before. These individuals will note that with increasing cohesiveness the facts point to an approaching pole shift, and that the only explanation that fits that is a wandering planet making a periodic passage. Thus, a certain percentage of the earth's populace will become aware and allow themselves to contemplate the situations, regardless of what story the establishment tries to feed them. This percentage will increase sharply in the weeks leading into the pole shift.

* A far larger group will hear the facts and discard them, with any number of excuses. As the time of the shift nears and the facts even more impelling, they will become more shrill, refusing to deal with the facts or even contemplate them, but rather attacking the messengers. At the same time, these individuals will increasingly cling to what seems to make them secure, whether this be more solid stocks and bonds, more material items, or increasing the use of religious rituals in the hopes that a God will save them. Where their sense of doom is not relieved in this manner, these individuals may turn to drugs and alcohol, sex, distraction in adventure or exhausting sports, or living in the fantasy world that the movies or soap operas on TV provide.

These camps will not be able to communicate with each other, and will find increasingly that they ignore each other. The first camp will find kindred souls to discuss the issues and formulate solutions, dropping the endless arguments that ensue when those in denial are pressed with the facts. The second camp will ridicule the first, as their sober talk and laying out of facts only tends to make them anxious. The two camps will come together only during the last week, when the rotation stops and the constant presence of a reddish object in the sky, rapidly enlarging as the days pass, has made talk of the end of the world a daily conversation. At this point, the first camp will find the second at their doorstep, demanding to be taken in.

As for Big Dick, you would benefit from a thorough reading of the early days of the GT. If you PM me an address, I'll mail you a copy of the 4-DVD set UJ calls the "YellowBook", which is a compendium of not only the entire GT, but all the related videos, images, and documents pertaining to Dan B. as well as a wealth of websites and material (like "Mud Shadows") that are also related to the "search for truth" here. There's no charge. You can burn a copy yourself and pass it on; no money changes hands over this.

Once you've read the first year's worth, you'll see what is meant when some of us wish for the metaphorical equivalent of a good-old-fashioned horse-whuppin' or a tar-and-feathering of the black-hearted MAJIC cabalists. At the very least, you'll be in a better position to debate the relative merits of a public figure and what their stewardship has done for humanity.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:45 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: Oahspe - A True Channeled Book
I'm reprinting this whole blog page from http://www.zetatalk.com/index/blog0322.htm, because it explains things a whole lot better than me simply paraphrasing the connections to Oahspe.

Mikulus, you especially might find the section on how the Zetas inspired the US constitution quite interesting, considering your signature.

OAHSPE, A TRUE CHANNELED BOOK

In 1882, an Ohio Dentist named John Ballou penned the book The Oashpe, a true channeled book.
The book has a Biblical tone, done on purpose so that the locals in the Bible Belt would be encouraged to read it.
But there the semblance drops!
I quote from the cover page

Oahspe, a new Bible in the Words of Jehovih and his Angel Embassadors.
A sacred history of the dominions of the higher and lower heavens on the Earth for the past twenty-four thousand years, together with a synopsis of the cosmogony of the universe; the creation of planets; the creation of man; the unseen worlds; the labor and glory of gods and goddesses in the etherean heavens.

The book covers reincarnation, the interaction of aliens with humans and human cultures, and why the US Government was assisted to become a democracy in the past.
The Oahspe confirms pole shift history, calling Planet X the Red Star, and details the pole shift that sunk Atlantis, and describes why Atlantis was doomed, and portents the coming pole shift.
The Aftertime, with its many orphans, is described, along with the polarization of the good hearted from the selfish into different camps.
The Oahspe is not easy to read, due to its style, but its meaning is clear enough.

Lets start with the description of the Planet of the Crossing, Niburi, also known as Planet X or Marduk or Wormwood and in Sitchin's books as the 12th Planet.
The Oahspe calls it the Red Star.
Per the Zetas, the sling orbit of Planet X has been in place from the start, coming out of the Big Bang.

ZetaTalk: 12th Planet, written Jul 15, 1995
[Planet X] assumed its orbit around the Sun due to gravitational and motion issues, which were at play coming out of what some Earthlings refer to as the big bang. This was in fact only a little bang, a local affair, however. The orbit of [Planet X] is long and narrow. [Planet X] travels interminably between [two suns], not able to settle on an orbit around just one because of the momentum and path it originally took. It is caught. The path of [Planet X] is such that it spends most of its life out in dark space, slowly moving from one giant tug to another. As it approaches one of these giants, your Sun being one, it picks up speed, and reaches a maximum speed as it passes the attraction. Having passed, it now has double the gravitational attraction on one side, and quickly switches back in the other direction, zooming just as rapidly much along the path it just took. Out in space again, caught between the two giants that dominate its life, it settles down to a sedate few thousand years, only to zip around the Sun's counterpart in a like manner and head back toward your Solar System.

And what did an Ohio dentist, in 1882, describe?
A traveling world, not one that goes round and round in an orbit.
A world surrounded by moons and a dust cloud.
A world that is magnetic, clashing against other worlds, creating pole shifts.

Book of Aph
01. I, Aph, Son of God, trained in the change and tumult of corporeal worlds.
05. Proclaim my decrees of the red star and her heavens in the crash of her rebellious sides, for I will harvest.
07. A wave of breath speedeth forth in the broad firmament. The red star flieth toward the point of My whetted sword.
08. Fly with all speed where first the red star's vortex gathered up its nebulae, millions of years agone, and on the way say: God hath decreed a pruning-knife to a traveling world.
10. Tell them I have spoken, and the earth and her heavens near the troughs. I will scoop her up as a toy, and her vortex shall close about like a serpent hungry for its prey.
11. Hear me, O ye who have witnessed the creation of many worlds and their going out. Countless millions will fall into My net.
12. The central tones of music from Goddesses older than the corporeal worlds. To them the crash of worlds is as a note created.

What have the Zetas said about Atlantis, and its association with a pole shift of the past?

ZetaTalk: Atlantis, written Aug 15, 1995
The stories about Atlantis, which has never been found, are supported by myths of great cities destroyed suddenly by rising water. Well, that of course happens extensively all over the world every time there is a pole shift. There were lands that sunk under the sea in the Atlantic. Many cities in and around the European continent went under the waves during the past few pole shifts. This is because the Atlantic, as a widening ocean, tends to drag down the shore lines and outlying islands during each shift. Atlantis was not a human society, but a society composed, dominated, by the advanced [giant] homoinoids from [Planet X]. They used crystals for communications, had rocket power. These visitors did not disappear because they went under the waves. They disappeared because they were put into quarantine. The quarantine mentioned was decreed by the Council of Worlds because the giant hominoids from Planet X had enslaved mankind, creating a dark climate unsuitable for spiritual growth.

And what did an Ohio dentist, in 1882 describe?
Land that was deliberately sunk during a passage of the Red Star, because the inhabitants, described as spirits of darkness, had outworn their welcome.

Book of Aph
15. And now came Neph; his ship rose up, filled with his long-laboring hosts. And I greeted him and said unto him: By power and wisdom of God, the continent of Atlantis is to be cut loose and submerged, and her heavens carried away. Return thou to earth and bring all the spirits of darkness from all the divisions of earth and heaven to Atlantis, that I may carry them away.
16. Quickly, now, the ships of fire formed in line, extending from my place down to earth.
18. And I divided the line into sections, each with 250 ships, and there were 1,000 sections. And every ship was contracted 10,000 fold, which was the force required to break the crust of the earth and sink a continent.
Book of Aph
06. And the vortex of the earth closed in from the extreme, and lo, the earth was broken! A mighty continent was cut loose from its fastenings, and the fires of the earth came forth in flames and loud with loud roaring. And the land rocked to and fro like a ship at sea.
08. And again the vortex of the earth closed in about on all sides, and by the pressure, the land sank down beneath the water, to rise no more. And the corporeans went down to death.

The Zetas have described the pole shift, during the passage of Planet X, as being driven by magnetism, as Planet X is a magnetic planet with 23 times the mass of Earth, the bully magnet.

ZetaTalk: Weakest Link, written during the 2001 sci.astro debates
Place two magnets end to end, and they are happy to line up. Place two magnets side by side, and they both try to move so that they line up. Make one of these magnets several times the mass of the other, and the larger dominates in this motion. Thus, the Earth moves, in place, in its orbit, at the point where the passage itself occurs, the north pole of the passing planet no longer approaching the south pole of the Earth, but passing it, thus dragging this south pole along with its north pole during the passage.

The Oahspe refers to a magnetic field as a vortex, the magnetic field of Planet X overwhelming that of Earth, thus forcing a pole shift.
In addition to describing Planet X as a traveling world, on a sling orbit, and wrapping its vortex around the Earth, but also with writhing moon swirls described by those on Earth during a passage like a dragon in the sky.

Book of Es
02. Come, O ye Gods and Goddesses; come with me down to the red star; the earth is near the arc
07. And they looked across the firmament, far off, to see the slow rolling earth, where mortals still groped in darkness; whose people could not read the unseen heavens.
08. Here they deliberated; some to wonder how it was, that the earth, in all the time of her being, had only sent a few hundred thousand million angels into the heavens. Others surmised the lowness of her grades.
09. Then spake Atavia. She said: Oh, I remember the earth! Her side was crushed, and the form of her land changed by Aph, 24,000 years ago. O, it is a glorious world. I will be one, a volunteer, to go thithe.
17. Then upward, outward, rose the ship of fire, heading for the far-off red star, that coursed in the serpent's coil, a million and a half miles a day.
18. The earth, seen by the magnifying instruments of the Gods, seen in its little orbit round the sun, of half a thousand million miles.

The Oahspe describes guidance where the Earth's genetically engineered hominoids, the Races of Man, would eventually encounter each other.
The Zetas mention this also, in describing the Races of Man, where China Man was specifically introduced as a balance.

ZetaTalk: Races of Man, written Jul 15, 1995
China Man was developed to offset the ruthlessness of the inhabitants of [Planet X], who interbred with humans during their mining operations. The Oriental is slight, and given to ponder and consider the feelings of many before proceeding. It was foreseen that Earth's humanity would grow and eventually blend, as it has, so the ultimate Earthling was the target, and China Man was engineered accordingly. The hominoid stock used to build China Man was from those least likely to be impulsive, where deliberation brought rewards and had thus been selected for survival during evolution. In addition, a different ape was chosen as the base, one with a placid nature, where the apes selected for the other races did not have this quality at the fore. These qualities can be seen today in the descendants of China Man, who consult with one another, proceed only when there is consensus, and succeed best at those endeavors that require group dedication.

If the Zetas state that Earth's humanity would eventually blend, how did an Ohio dentist describe this process in 1882?
The Oahspe calls the period of discovery, global travel, Kosmon.

Book of Es
02. So, God sent down .. angels in his command to inspire migration to (America), and to make the country known to the eastern peoples.
04. And it came to pass, that Columbo, thus inspired of God, through his holy angels, did discover the western continent, not knowing he was under inspiration.
27. In the early days, behold, I kept man on certain continents and places, that I might unfold him in the glory for which I designated him.
28. But in Kosmon, I open the gates of the oceans, and the seas, and the rivers, and I say unto all My people: Come forth, behold your brethren; go ye in this country, and into that, and learn wisdom from that which I have provided. Be ye profitable unto one another, in the experience and practice of My hand upon all peoples.
29. For in Kosmon, man shall go abroad into all countries, one nation with another; and they shall profit by wisdom, to bring forth a new race with all the glories selected from the whole.
Book of Es
11. And the idolaters of the false Kriste did fall upon the Chine'yans and enforce the opium trade, and did also make many of them a drunken and worthless people.
14. And this also came to pass, [they] did fall upon the Algonquins, and caused the three millions of them to be put to death, men, women and children.

The Zetas have described the US as being the flagship of democracy over the past couple hundred years, and thus the country chosen for the contact resulting in Roswell and the formation of MJ12, the secret government.

ZetaTalk: Only the US, written Oct 15, 1995
[The] reason we desired an alliance with the US government was due to their position of leadership in the world, a position they still hold. The US is the signal democracy, which was assisted in its birth by many aliens in the Service-to-Other responding to The Call, and has more than met the expectations of those who assisted.

And how did an Ohio dentist describe this, in 1882?
The spirits of those who had died during the Inquisitions, assisted, out of rage for religious intolerance, out of rage for such acts done in the name of Christ, and the rights of Kings.

Book of Es
01. There came before the throne of God, a host of 7,000 angels who had been victims of the inquisition under the inspiration of the false Christ.
03. They said:
09. We have such strength as a mad wolf might be proud of. Therefore, use us.
10. We have not such mercy and forgiveness as becometh Gods. Therefore, give us rough work to do.
12. Not that we desire to glut ourselves in vengeance against the false Christ.
13. As such a matter, if an innocent lamb were pursued by a wolf, give us to rush in, and save the lamb.
14. Now, behold, the rumor hath come to us, that thou wilt establish America free from the dominion of Gods and Saviors.
15. And it cometh to this; we are so far on the road to purification, that we can no longer catch the false Christ's angels and hurl them into hell.
16. Nevertheless, we are not so fastidiously pure, but we would seize his evil-working angels, and hold them by the throats till thou hadst thy great country founded safely for God's kingdom.
18. God said unto them: I welcome you.
19. What ye can do, that shall ye do; nor shall any but yourselves judge yourselves.
22. Behold, [they] will surely inspire a war, both in America, with mortals, and in the heavens thereof, with the angels.
23. My angel hosts shall inspire the mortals of America to found a government free from the dominion of Gods and Saviors.

The Oahspe goes on to describe that the writing of the Constitution was inspired, and those who fought for independence and penned the Constitution were under protection.

Book of Es
04. Chief of these men raised up by God, to establish the foundation of God's kingdom with mortals, were the following, to wit:
05. Paine, Jefferson, Adams, Franklin, Caroll, Hancock and Washington.
08. These then were the doctrines of Paine, to wit:
12. That all the world is my country, and the same right alike to all men.
13. To do good, with all of one's wisdom and strength, is the highest religion.
15. That this is an age of reason, in which all men should be inspired, to read and think.
22. The false Christ, perceived the design of God, and sent down to earth, to America, angel warriors to overthrow Paine's doctrines and to precipitate the colonies into war against the home governments in western Europe.
24. Now assigned the army of the inquisition, the 7,000 angels, to be the protecting hosts.
25. Besides these angels, who were generals and captains of the hosts, there were on non-commissioned angel officers, 2,784, who had also been martyred as to earth-life, by scouring, and by the rack, and by being pulled in quarters, and by being burnt, who were distributed amongst the mortal armies of soldiers.
26. Such then, were the inspiring hosts, who remained with the soliders of the republic during the war, day and night, inspiring them to fortitude and manipulating them to give them health and strength and endurance.
28. For seven years the war lasted, and during all the while, the earthly commander, Washington, was under the guardianshp of the commander of the angel hosts. And there were detailed to guard Washington, day and night, one 1,000 angels. And though he was shot at, and in many ways sought for to be destroyed, these angels saved him, even catching in their hands the bullets that were fired at him.
29. And in like manner were many other mortal leaders and privates in the war protected and saved from harm by he angels.
30. And yet all this while the angels fought on the other side, endeavoring to pull away the guardian angels, and so make the mortal leaders vulnerable.
31. But these angels were lower in grade and less potent, and, withal, not so enthusiastic, for they had not suffered martyrdom.
32. And God said: Rather let a man glory in martyrdom for righteousness sake; for herein he taketh high resolves against evil; which resolves are a great power to the soul when it enteredth heaven.
33. And it came to pass that the republic was established.

The Zetas state that reincarnation exists, and approximately 1,000 lifetimes are required to reach a solid decision on spiritual orientation, to be empathetic or self focused.

ZetaTalk: Many Incarnations, written Jan 25, 2003
Humans tend to underestimate the number of incarnations they will have before advancing to light form, the stage where a body no longer is a learning tool. They explore their past lives, digging about with a past life regression therapist, and remember only those that are pleasant or put their actions in a good light. The horrific times, or times when they behaved so badly they prefer not to dwell on the matter, are not brought forward. Incarnations run into the thousands, in the main, before a graduation to [the next] spiritual [level] is achieved.

And the Oahspe states:

Book of Judgement
Thy young spirit must remain within the atmosphere of the animal creation for a long season ; like unto like, hast thou fashioned thy spirit to the flesh of thy body. Consider thy corporeal body as a ship, in which thy spirit is sailing across a wide sea of water. After death, it flyeth in the direction thou hast shaped it.

ZetaTalk describes the development of the soul as sparking, taking on the stuff of souls to increase in mass, stating that infant spirit are often so poorly formed that they aborts after the death of their first incarnation, and describing that the spirits elected to head the Council of Worlds as wise and massive.

The Oashpe likewise descibes several levels of spiritual development, and roles that sound like what the Zetas describe for Sprit or Birthing Guides.

Oahspe, Glossary
Es'yan : A newborn spirit. When a mortal dies, and his spirit departs into Heaven, it is called an es'yan. An infant spirit.

Chaotics : Deranged angels, such as are killed in war or in anger.

Asaphs : Angels in Heaven whose office it is to receive the spirit when a mortal dies, and bear it to the place prepared for it. Their rank is next below Ashars.

Ashars : Guardian angels who are appointed over mortals, to be with them during life. They deliver the spirit in time of death into the hands of the Asapha. They also keep the record of the mortal, which is also given to the Asapha in Heaven, along with the newborn spirit, which is called an es'yan for a certain season. Ashars are next in rank to Loo'is.

Loo'is : Angels who provide the pre-natal condition for such mortal births as are designed for especial work by the Gods or Lords.

Daveas : Bad angels, spirits that deceive and tempt. A prince of liars.

The Zetas have stated that ghosts do indeed exists, are restless spirits whom the birthing guides allow to linger as they have unresolved issues.
Thus, not yet ready for another incarnation.

ZetaTalk: Ghosts, written Jul 15, 1995
All humans have visits from those they knew in the past, now dead. These spirits, who are primarily disincarnate but can come from their next incarnation in an Out-Of-Body, are trying to settle things they feel were left outstanding. These matters can be as simple as an apology they wished to express to you, or a bit of information they felt you needed, intended to be told to you when you next met. Death interrupts the plans. Ghosts are such disincarnate entities.

But per the Oahspe, if the Spirit Guides are not attentive, things can get out of hand!

Book of Aph
7. Many angels assumed they were the All Highest, they put aside the commandments, one of which was: To suffer not the spirits of the newly dead to return and dwell with their mortal kindred.
8. And it came to pass that when one commandment was set aside the others were also; and it followed that the spirits of the newly dead, who were without knowledge of heaven, led mortals in their own way.
9. For they dwelt together and slept together; and for desires of the flesh they found acquiescence in spirit.
10. And as one spirit returned and fastened itself on a mortal, so did another and another, till hundreds and thousands of spirits dwelt in one corporeal body, oft driving hence the natural spirit I gave in the time of conception; and these mortals knew it not; and they became void of direct purpose because of the confusion of soul.

This sounds like something the Zetas call a crowded incarnation.

ZetaTalk: Crowded Incarnations, written Apr 15, 1997
On worlds where incarnations are beginning to repeat, where [souls] have sparked due to incarnating into intelligent species and are re-incarnating again and again, crowded incarnations seldom happen as there is a plenitude of bodies for the [souls] to incarnate into. However, in a situation such as the Earth is due to experience, where the majority of bodies will die suddenly leaving the formerly incarnated [souls] without opportunities, chaos can and does ensue. Crowded incarnations are very temporary. For instance during the forthcoming pole shift this potential may exist for several months. The normal procedure where immature [souls] are gathered upon death of their body and amused or otherwise occupied until the next incarnation can be arranged is difficult due to the numbers, so at times these [souls] roam about and try to arrange their own incarnations.

The Zetas have described possession, or walk-ins, where the original incarnating spirit leaves and another takes over.

ZetaTalk: Walk- in, written Jul 15, 1995
A walk-in is where a naturally evolved Earth [soul] vacates its human body and then a [soul] from another world enters, incarnating. When a walk-in takes place, it is not because the [soul] has left temporarily, but, like death, has left permanently. This occurs when the [soul] essentially wishes to commit suicide, and would do so if the walk-in were not allowed. The spirit guides are aware of this, conferences take place, and all is agreed. Since this changes the nature of the incarnation agreement, it is like an amended incarnation agreement.

And what did an Ohio dentist say, in 1882?

The Book of Judgement
But this shall happen unto many : leaning to speak by entrancement or by inspiration, they shall imagine themselves controlled by certain angels, when, in fact, it is only their own spirit, eliminated from the corporeal senses. Others, being influenced, shall imagine it is themselves and not an angel, whereas it is an angel speaking through them. To them, that have not experienced elimination of the spirit-self from the coporeal self, all speech is believed to be of the corporeal senses only, or of a diseased condition. For many such, even after death, will not admit they are dead, because of the darkness upon them. Let no man say that only seers and prophets and such persons as work signs and miracles are under the influence of spirits ; for even as much as these, so are other mortals under the dominion of spirits. Yea, the infidel, the disbeliever, the philosopher, the lawyer, the judge, the preacher, the fanatic, and all others, are more controlled by the spirits of the dead than by their own personal spirit.

The Zetas describe alien/human interactions as being under the control of humans, who give The Call for counseling.

ZetaTalk: Awaiting the Call, written Feb 15, 1996
We have stated that aliens are restrained from interfering with the free will of humans, must await The Call, and can only affect human affairs through human actions at this time. Do aliens just watch and wait in agony? Where The Call is being given almost continuously, and where the Earth is virtually swarming with alien visitors at this time, there is neither an excess of calls awaiting an answer or an excess of visitors awaiting The Call - a good balance.

What does an Ohio dentist state, in 1882, about contactees?
The ability of the visitors to move into another dimension, the struggle between good and evil that human souls have, as young souls, that the visitors must influence humans only by counseling, which the Oashpe calls 'inspiration', that free will exists, and thus a human may switch from being Service-to-Other to become Service-to-Self, and Out of Body, or astral, travel occurs.

The Book of Judgment
06. And the angels shall demonstrate the subtlety of corporeal things, and the capacity of one solid to pass through another solid uninjured.
The Book of Judgment
04. And my angels, by inspriation, control the marriages of certain mortals, that heirs may be born into the world suited to the work I have on hand.
05. For many generations, my (angels) labor to this end, raising up thousands and tens of thousands of mortal heirs according to my commandments.
6. So, O man, my (angels) shaped mortal births to bring about the armies of thy God.
29. And it came to pass, that many whom I had designed for exalted work, fell into the hands of [those] .. Full of boasting and short-sighted wisdom, seeking the applause of the multitude.
30. And, so, my angels sifted them and sorted them, in order to find such as were willing to sacrifice self for the sake of the Father's kingdom.
The Book of Judgment
12. And angels will come to them;
15. And many shall attain adeptism, and, in spirit, go out of their mortal bodies, and appear hundreds of miles away, and there make themselves known; and they will return again to their mortal bodies, unharmed.

ZetaTalk has described the battle of good and evil as a developmental issue, where a young spirit must learn empathy and thus become Service-to-Other or stay self centered, remaining Service-to-Self.
They describe the latter as essential a failure to grow from the initial state, which is self focused, like a newborn babe.
ZetaTalk has stated that actions, not words, are more important when judging the spiritual orientation, and that one should look carefully at the motives and effects of actions to determine a true orientation.
It's not a simple matter.

ZetaTalk: Key Characteristics, written Jul 15, 1995
There is a common misunderstanding, that being that Service-to-Others is all bleeding heart concern and the Service-to-Self is snarling greed. Nothing could be further from the truth. These animals come in various sizes and shapes. One must look for the key characteristics, in fact, to even identify them. The Service-to-Self are often misunderstood. As we have mentioned elsewhere, they can be charming and diplomatic. The key is the goal, not the goal stated, which may be packaged to appeal to those to be duped, but the actual goal. A reduction in pollution laws, packaged as enabling employers to stay in business, is in fact a power play by those who resent any restrictions on their power. The unemployment rate has nothing to do with this, but is waved about as a reason. In sum, the Service-to-Others individual may be gruff, distracted, disheveled, and inaccessible. But what are they working toward? How do they react when a truth test comes, where they must be willing to sacrifice themselves for others? Do they come through? And the Service-to-Self individual may be suave, seemingly generous, even defending others. But when their welfare is lined up against another, when they must truly share and words are asked to be replaced by actions, what then?

The Oahspe spends a great deal of time emphasizing this, that it is actions, not words, that count.
and the result of the actions, showing the true intent, should be examined.

The Book of Judgment
03. And thou be a rich man, and adorn a city by donating unto it a park, with statuary and pleasure-walks, hoping to glorify thyself thereby, and be praised by men; therein thyself burieth thyself in the first resurrection. And the act lowereth thy grade instead of raising it.
04. For in whatsoever thou givest, thou shalt consider, first, the lowest of the low, whether they have bread to eat, and a place to sleep. And the sick, whether they have attendance and good provision.
05. And thou be a rich man, and contribute a house for orphans or for the helpless and aged who cannot help themselves, it raiseth thee in grade.
06. But so far as thou doeth this for the applause of men, thou detracteth from the rate of thy beneficience.
07. Neither doth such a good work help thee more than the poor man helpeth his own grade by assisting one poor orphan.
08. For thy resurrection dependeth not on the quantity thou givest, but as to whether thou givest according to what thou hast
10. A certain rich man, being converted from the desires of earth, went about casting his money freely in the streets, and in giving to whosoever asked him therefor.
11. And some gathered it up, and fed and clothed themselves; others took of it, and went and got drunk, and became worse than before.
12. The measure of righteousness of that man's behavior was not in giving what he had to the poor, but in the good and evil that came of it, being weighed, as to which outbalanced the other.
15. A certain rich man, being converted to do good works, went and built a score of soup-houses to feed the poor gratuitously.
16. And all the poor people of that town went therein and were fed. But the next year, behold, there were twice as many poor.
18. Judgment is therefore rendered against that man for his supposed beneficence.
19. For, whilst he did a little corporeal good, he did a great spiritual wrong, because he lowered the grade of manhood and womanhood in those that he fed. His benevolence promoted dependence.
20. A rich man founded a place of labor for the poor, who had nothing to eat and nowhere to sleep. And he said unto them:
21. The Creator hath given you hands to work with; come ye, be men and women.
22. And they went and worked and earned their living.
23. Judgment is rendered in favor of that man, for he raised the spiritual grade of the poor. This is a beneficence that extendeth into heaven.
24. Let thy charity be to the sick and helpless, but be thou wise in directing the ablebodied to help themselves.
25. For all charity tendeth to lower the self-respect of the receiver, and casteth him lower in the grades in heaven.
28. Better is it for thee and for them, that thou arouse them from their degradation.
30. Consider not so much what thou shalt do to raise thine own grade, but what thou canst do to raise the grade of those within thy reach.
31. Remember, all men and women are thy brothers and sisters, and thou shalt labor to make them make themselves a glory unto the Creator.

The Zetas likewise have little respect for organized religion, which is full of rules and little compassion and especially where the Catholic church is concerned, seeks to gain riches from the poor.

ZetaTalk: Pope Ratzinger, written Apr 22, 2005
We have, throughout the life of ZetaTalk, spoken of organized religion as preaching not love and empathy and the practices that Jesus taught, but insisting on control and rules and suppression by fear - excommunication, kept from Heaven, exiled from the comforts that the Church claims it can provide. Pedophilia is protected while the use of contraception in marriage is a sin. Protecting the wealth of the Church for the use of the elite within the Church is a prime concern, while demands are made on the poor to support the Church.

The Oahspe speaks of this as the false Christ, the false church.
And like the Bible states that a rich man who does not share with the poor is not Heaven bound.

The Book of Judgment
11. And thou shalt suffer to fall in darkness such mortals as consult the angels in regard to riches, or to marriage, or to self, or for curiosity, or frivolity, or for anything of an earthly nature for profit's sake. They shall prosper for a season, but end in being confronted with folly and falsehood.
20. And to whomsoever worshippeth Gods or Saviours because of miracles and signs through unclean spirits, and through mortal mediums of low grade. Yea, thou shalt let spirits of darkness assume to be these very Gods, that mortals may be made to know what manner of evil spirits dwell in their churches and temples.
21. And to the rich man, who maketh pretence to righteousness, but who doeth not toward the poor as to himself, give thou him a host of spirits of hypocrisy and lying, that he may realize the company he is preparing his own spirit for in heaven.
28. For I will make man understand that he shall accept nothing from angels or men because of the name professed. On the merit only of wisdom and truth, and such good doctrines as raise men up our of darkness and poverty and crime, shall they accept either spoken or written word.
29. And they shall try to organize to carry out good works, but they shall fail. For many will desire to be leaders, being under the influence of selfish considerations, desiring the applause of men.
30. And they will profess freedom, but they will not pledge themselves to any sacrifice, either of money or opinion for sake of the public good.

ZetaTalk has described the current time as a time of polarization, where the spiritual orientations pull away from each other, in anticipation of being in different camps, physically, in the near future.
After all, those highly STS will be taken away to their prison colonies, and those highly STO will remain on Earth or reincarnate in future, on an Earth only for those in the STO.

ZetaTalk: Increasing Dichotomy, written Nov 15, 1995
Increasingly, the orientations separate of their own accord, as those in the Service-to-Other expel those who are not truly in the Service-to-Other and those in the Service-to-Self find compliance with the desire for a rigid pecking order only among those also in the Service-to-Self. The migration toward this dichotomy will increase in pace as the Transformation proceeds. At first there is a virtual homogeneous mix of the orientations, equivalent to the grade school environment where all youngsters are enrolled. During the Transformation the Service-to-Others find each other and take up abiding with each other, to the exclusion of abiding with those who are still spiritually undecided. In fact, the spiritually undecided find the environment provided in a Service-to-Other community to be a drag, dull. No confrontations, everyone dedicated and preoccupied, just not lively enough. The Service-to-Self are generally driven from the ranks of both the Service-to-Other and the spiritually undecided as they are today. At times it takes awhile for them to show their colors, but this is quite inevitable. Thus, those in the Service-to-Self find themselves banding together by necessity, and establishing the pecking order is the first order of the day. The spiritually undecided, larger in number, protect themselves from these marauding bands as they do today, by keeping guard and standing firm.

The Oahspe describes the STO community, during the time after the pole shift, and what types do not fit in.

Book of Jehovih's Kingdom on Earth
63. Tae inquired once more: Who, here, hath faith in Jehovih, and, if we labor together in His name, living our all highest light, that His kingdom will be founded?
64. Hundreds and hundreds said: It depends on having plenty of money and a good plantation. With money it can be accomplished; without money, it can not be.
65. Tae said: Your faith being in money, I have no use for you. I called for those with faith in Jehovih. Therefore, go your ways also.
66. Tae asked again: Who here are capable and desirous of being leaders, let them speak?
67. More than a thousand cried out: Here! That is my part. I am suited to it by nature and by experience and by great wisdom.
68. Tae said unto them: Behold the spirit of the age in which we live! No man desireth a leader or dictator over him. For that reason, go your ways also, I have no use for you.
69. Tae asked again: Who here have made a study of this subject, and are prepared to be lecturers and teachers and advisers, let them speak?
70. And behold, another thousand cried out: That is my strength. I can explain all subjects; of diet, clothing, social intercourse, health, marriage and worship!
71. Others cried out: I am a trance speaker; I have angel guides two thousand years old!
72. Others said: I am inspirational; the ancient prophets are my spirit guides! St. John, the revelator! Confucius! Hosea! King Solomon! Daniel!
73. Tae interrupted them, saying: Behold, the signs of the times show us that, as to founding the Father's kingdom by words, sermons and lectures, they are worthless.
74. See here; I have gathered together hundreds of helpless orphan babes. They care for none of the things that have been offered; they need washing and feeding, and their clothes are to wash and mend.
75. Who, so believing in the Father, that he will give up self, in all respects, and work for these little ones, having faith that Jehovih will provide justly and sufficiently unto all, let him come.
79. Who, then, is ready to join in this labor without money and without price, devoting his life to training them up to practical knowledge, not only of books, but to use their hands in trades and factories.
84. Thus it came to pass, out of all the thousands and thousands who came, only fifty were accepted.
85. And the others went their way, mocking, saying: A most beautiful Father's kingdom on earth!

In this, the Oahspe was giving a test, to determine who is willing to take action, true action that would be STO.

ZetaTalk: Orientation Test, written Dec 7, 2002
The proof is simple. Go into a messy human situation, into poverty, disease, helping the lowest of mankind as Mother Theresa did in India, living among them. One does not have far to go for this, as misery is everywhere. If one balks, makes excuses, cannot stay for more than a moment, then you have your answer!

Per the Oahspe, the STO communities after the pole shift will have no need of managers, salesmen, lawyers, accountants, stock brokers, bankers, or soldiers.
But those in all other professions and trades will find a nitch.

3. How say ye, then, shall we appoint groups this day?
4. Thereupon, different persons spake, and the sum of their wisdom was that there should be:
5. A group of architects;
6. A group of clothiers;
7. A group of dietitians;
8. A group of engineers;
9. A group of manufacturers;
10. A group of horticulturists;
11. A group of agriculturists;
12. A group of botanists;
13. A group of nurses;
14. A group of physicians;
15. A group of artists;
16. A group of musicians.

And, as advised in ZetaTalk, the STS groups should be left to their own devices.

14. A colony shall stand as an individual before Jehovih. A colony may thwart its own righteousness by living for itself only.
16. The selfishness of a colony shall be, therefore, guarded against, even as the selfishness of an individual.

ZetaTalk has likewise stated that during polarization, when those in Service-to-Other and Service-to-Self tend to migrate to live and work and associate with each other, that whole nations or regions may take on these characteristics.
Certainly, political parties within the US have shown the polarization.

ZetaTalk: Conservatives, written Apr 29, 2004
However the political parties around the world are described, they seem to fall into categories that define the spiritual orientations, Service-to-Self or Service-to-Other. What are the characteristics of Service-to-Self? They want control over others, a clear pecking order so that whatever status they have achieved cannot be challenged, and they want this status conserved. Since they aspire to be at the top of the pile, they want this pile conserved, not altered, and protecting the spoils of the rich is thus a precept of their philosophy. What is missing in this equation is the conservation of comfort and security for the common man, who must be sharply punished if they challenge the status quo and especially if they rebel and are thus out of control of the conservatives seeking to maintain the status quo. The status quo disempowers the common man, who is so exhausted from trying to feed and house a family they have scarce energy to protest, who can be threatened with being thrown out on the street with no recourse if they protest or are reluctant to be under strict control in all aspects of their lives.

What are the characteristics of the Service-to-Other? They are concerned about the well being of the least among the populace, welfare and health benefit programs, a fair distribution of the wealth accumulated from the work the common man is invariably bound to on a daily basis, and open access to facts. They are liberal with the distribution of accumulated wealth, and stand for liberty or freedom of access to information and services. This pits them at odds to their counterparts, who oppose freedom while seeking to establish control over the common man, and demand accumulation of wealth for the few.

How will the parties align during the coming pole shift precursors, and during the shift and in the Aftertime? Expect those with wealth to be shrill during devaluation, demanding taxpayer supported protection for their assets to be the priority over any assistance to the homeless - guard against looting warehouses, back insurance settlements, and ignore the homeless. If unable to secure their assets during the shift, they will be shrill and aggressive in trying to take over any found in a survival community. They will claim superior abilities to lead, the right to replace lost possessions, or any other right they can assert, loudly. Expect those with concern for the common man to be at last in their element, able to place this priority as the rule, the Golden Rule, in their survival communities and operating with great consensus in this mode. Those valuing assets of caring over others will be identified quickly and ejected. Thus ejected, they will band together and spend their energies making demands upon each other. Karma, at last.

The Oahspe refers to countries, controlled by politicians, and how to judge their actions.

The Book of Judgment
20. Consider thy nation, and as the relative proportion of individual grades rise or fall, so shalt thou determine whether thy nation is ascending or falling in grade. Number its paupers and criminals as to increase or decrease.
21. Consider not its wealth, nor its ships, nor its armies, nor its great buildings. These all together are of no value as to the spiritual grade of its people.

ZetaTalk: Oahspe, written Apr 15, 1997
The Oahspe is a book read by few but with staunch devotees, as it speaks to truths mostly unspoken by man. Written at a time and in a place where Christianity was the only dogma allowed, the Oahspe could only have come from the mind of the man and by the hand of the man who wrote it.

Thus it is clear to those who encounter it that it is channeled work. The Oahspe addresses such subjects as
* immature spirits,
* spirits so poorly formed that they fail to prosper
* the fluidity that incarnations can experience when there are more disincarnate spirits than bodies to accommodate them,
* the rapture that some spirits find in corporeal pleasures.
* reincarnation with a mission to right wrongs done during previous incarnations
* administrative oversight of developing worlds by spirits in higher planes
* the approaching transformation of the Earth and the interest in this among gathering spirits from many other worlds
* the use of the periodic passages of what the Oahspe calls the Red Star to create change on Earth
* the mentoring of democracy in the world in keeping with its approaching transformation

Read with an open mind, letting what is being relayed sink in. Treat this as a garden you are walking through for the first time, and experience it fully without trying to categorize it! Much of what you will learn will be processed in your subconscious, and influence your conscious mind later.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:12 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

1/64 Truth (1)
:gah
Quote:
Friday, 12 March 2010 AN invisible star may be circling the Sun and causing deadly comets to bombard the Earth, scientists said yesterday.

The brown dwarf - up to five times the size of Jupiter - could be to blame for mass extinctions that occur here every 26 million years.

The star - nicknamed Nemesis by Nasa scientists - would be invisible as it only emits infrared light and is incredibly distant.

Nemesis is believed to orbit our solar system at 25,000 times the distance of the Earth to the Sun.

As it spins through the galaxy, its gravitational pull drags icy bodies out of the Oort Cloud - a vast sphere of rock and dust twice as far away as Nemesis.

These "snowballs" are thrown towards Earth as comets, causing devastation similar to the asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs 65 million years ago.

Now Nasa boffins believe they will be able to find Nemesis using a new heat-seeking telescope that began scanning the skies in January.

The Wide-Field Infrared Survey Explorer - expected to find a thousand brown dwarfs within 25 light years of the Sun - has already sent back a photo of a comet possibly dislodged from the Oort Cloud.

Scientists' first clue to the existence of Nemesis was the bizarre orbit of a dwarf planet called Sedna.

Boffins believe its unusual, 12,000-year-long oval orbit could be explained by a massive celestial body.

Mike Brown, who discovered Sedna in 2003, said: "Sedna is a very odd object - it shouldn't be there.

"The only way to get on an eccentric orbit is to have some giant body kick you - so what is out there?"

Professor John Matese, of the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, said most comets come from the same part of the Oort Cloud.

He added: "There is statistically significant evidence that this concentration of comets could be caused by a companion to the Sun."

(1)
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... -Star.html

Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:00 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

DonDep, Yeah been trying to ween myself off of spellcheck and as a result I am slipping on spelling. I should put a dictionary nearby. Those misspellings weren't intentional but do provide amusement. Maybe a form of "reverse speech" with writing, a phenomenon which I don't believe in.

My conversation with Bob.

Last night I opened my mind again and saught conversation with a reptilian who is loving and kind while not hostile towards Humans. I knew such exist since the reptilian intellect has individualistic personalities and capable of having a soul. Well, I made contact and started a conversation with a reptilian sentient who claimed to be from Alpha Draconian system. Mind-to-mind comunication can transverse such huge distances. I don't know how but it can. So, I begin talking to him (or talking to myself if one believes I am delusional) and it was actually a fun chat. The first thing that was established was his name since I asked what I could call him. He stated that his real name is unpronounceable in English so I should just call him Bob.

Bob? Seriously? He explained that it was a simple and short name which is unchanging no matter how you read it. Forward or backwards it is still the same. I then asked his age and he replied seven thousand years old. Now I understood the name choice. Any entity that is seven thousand years in age should be very sure of self identity. Bob was a perfect choice for him. I mentioned that since I was 34, I was just a blip compared to him. He told me that age is irrelevent since its the intellect which matters. I'm not sure what that meant but can guess that a child who is wise beyond his or her years should be treated with the respect of an adult. Maybe he felt this way in general. He was pleased that I came to him since not many Humans do. I asked if he were part of the galactic council and he said yes. There are reptilians who work with Humans in a cooperative manner. This lead to another question of how reptilians who didn't like Humans interacted with those who respected Human intellect and interacted with them.

He said that reptilian sentients have one common ground amongst themselves as a species. This common ground is that no reptilian will hurt another regardless of their stance towards Humans. So he is tolerated by hostile reptilians for being cooperative with humans. There is open verbal conflict but nothing gets physical amongst the species. He explained that if a human was being attacked by another reptilian then he would allow it. However he would verbally express dissapproval. I asked him how he could stand by as a human gets killed and possibly consumed. His response was that the soul is eternal even if the body isn't. I am not fond of this answer but will accept it.

I also asked about Earth Humans being influenced by reptilians and he states some are. He also likes my answer about the reptilian complex in the brain and its ability to understand creativity and rhythm. However, he states that this reptilian trait is not the result of them genetically altering our DNA but of a natural result of evolution. So I guess my fiction of the zeta going back in time for this reason was false. I also did not sense Bob lying to me.

So our conversation concluded but later on in the night another reptilian contacted me by stating he was Bob. However, I sensed he wasn't and told him to leave which he did.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:03 am
GT Truther

"The only way to get on an eccentric orbit is to have some giant body kick you - so what is out there?"

Recall, you might have something here.

The brown dwarf - up to five times the size of Jupiter
would be invisible as it only emits infrared light

"Mike Brown, who discovered Sedna in 2003, said: "Sedna is a very odd object - it shouldn't be there."

Year specifically as 2003

Sedna rearranges to ----> Sedan

Zetan if phonetically expressed. Some languages pronounce "D" as "T".

Als ich ein Kind war, habe ich in Stuttgart gewoehnt. :D

German is the language of NASA.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:26 am
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
1/64 Truth (1)
:gah
Quote:
Friday, 12 March 2010 AN invisible star may be circling the Sun and causing deadly comets to bombard the Earth, scientists said yesterday.

The brown dwarf - up to five times the size of Jupiter - could be to blame for mass extinctions that occur here every 26 million years.

The star - nicknamed Nemesis by Nasa scientists - would be invisible as it only emits infrared light and is incredibly distant.

Nemesis is believed to orbit our solar system at 25,000 times the distance of the Earth to the Sun.

As it spins through the galaxy, its gravitational pull drags icy bodies out of the Oort Cloud - a vast sphere of rock and dust twice as far away as Nemesis.

These "snowballs" are thrown towards Earth as comets, causing devastation similar to the asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs 65 million years ago.

Now Nasa boffins believe they will be able to find Nemesis using a new heat-seeking telescope that began scanning the skies in January.

The Wide-Field Infrared Survey Explorer - expected to find a thousand brown dwarfs within 25 light years of the Sun - has already sent back a photo of a comet possibly dislodged from the Oort Cloud.

Scientists' first clue to the existence of Nemesis was the bizarre orbit of a dwarf planet called Sedna.

Boffins believe its unusual, 12,000-year-long oval orbit could be explained by a massive celestial body.

Mike Brown, who discovered Sedna in 2003, said: "Sedna is a very odd object - it shouldn't be there.

Professor John Matese, of the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, said most comets come from the same part of the Oort Cloud.

He added: "There is statistically significant evidence that this concentration of comets could be caused by a companion to the Sun."

(1)
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... -Star.html

1/64th of the truth maybe, recall, but this PX story is highly significant because The [super soaraway] Sun is the UK's most popular tabloid, and so has a massive readership across the British Isles, including Ireland, and it's a dead cert that this online story appeared in the print edition as well. The Sun's a lot like the less intelligent brother of Bild in Germany, although both papers resemble a celebrity 'n' tits-fest these days. :lol :yamon

Talking of PX, I noticed that Project Camelot is going to feature Andy Lloyd in the near-future -- he of the "Dark Star theory" fame.

http://www.darkstar1.co.uk/

To anyone unfamiliar with Lloyd and his work, this is the first paragraph from his website:-

This website explores the existence of an additional, massive planet in our solar system. It goes by many names: Nibiru, Planet X, The Destroyer, Nemesis, Wormwood. Some consider this object, which is spoken of in many mythical writings, to be a regular planet in an elliptical orbit. This website explores a bolder idea. The phenomenon known as Nibiru is derived from a binary failed star orbiting our Sun at a great distance. This binary object is a sub-brown dwarf, several Jupiter-masses in size. I call this object the Dark Star.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:29 am
Site Admin

Recall - ya beat me too it! :clap

Additionally, this same article was published in Astrobiology Magazine. See the link here:

Sun's Nemesis Pelted Earth with Comets, Study Suggests

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/nemesis-comets-earth-am-100311.html

snip
The Footprint of Nemesis

A recently-discovered dwarf planet, named Sedna, has an extra-long and usual elliptical orbit around the Sun. Sedna is one of the most distant objects yet observed, with an orbit ranging between 76 and 975 AU (where 1 AU is the distance between the Earth and the Sun). Sedna's orbit is estimated to last between 10.5 to 12 thousand years. Sedna's discoverer, Mike Brown of Caltech, noted in a Discover magazine article that Sedna's location doesn't make sense.

"Sedna shouldn't be there," said Brown. "There's no way to put Sedna where it is. It never comes close enough to be affected by the Sun, but it never goes far enough away from the Sun to be affected by other stars."

Perhaps a massive unseen object is responsible for Sedna's mystifying orbit, its gravitational influence keeping Sedna fixed in that far-distant portion of space.

"My surveys have always looked for objects closer and thus moving faster," Brown said to Astrobiology Magazine. "I would have easily overlooked something so distant and slow moving as Nemesis."

John Matese, Emeritus Professor of Physics at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, suspects Nemesis exists for another reason. The comets in the inner solar system seem to mostly come from the same region of the Oort Cloud, and Matese thinks the gravitational influence of a solar companion is disrupting that part of the cloud, scattering comets in its wake. His calculations suggest Nemesis is between 3 to 5 times the mass of Jupiter, rather than the 13 Jupiter masses or greater that some scientists think is a necessary quality of a brown dwarf. Even at this smaller mass, however, many astronomers would still classify it as a low mass star rather than a planet, since the circumstances of birth for stars and planets differ.

The Oort Cloud is thought to extend about 1 light year from the Sun. Matese estimates Nemesis is 25,000 AU away (or about one-third of a light year). The next-closest known star to the Sun is Proxima Centauri, located 4.2 light years away.

Richard Muller of the University of California Berkeley first suggested the Nemesis theory, and even wrote a popular science book on the topic. In his view, Nemesis is a red dwarf star 1.5 light years away. Many scientists counter that such a wide orbit is inherently unstable and could not have lasted long — certainly not long enough to have caused the extinctions seen in Earth's fossil record. But Muller says this instability has resulted in an orbit that has changed greatly over billions of years, and in the next billion years Nemesis will be thrown free of the solar system.

Binary star systems are common in the galaxy. It is estimated that one-third of the stars in the Milky Way are either binary or part of a multiple-star system.

Red dwarfs are also common — in fact, astronomers say they are the most common type of star in the galaxy. Brown dwarfs are also thought to be common, but there are only a few hundred known at this time because they are so difficult to see. Red and brown dwarfs are smaller and cooler than our Sun, and do not shine brightly. If red dwarfs can be compared to the red embers of a dying fire, then brown dwarfs would be the smoldering ash. Because they are so dim, it is plausible that the Sun could have a secret companion even though we've searched the sky for many years with a variety of instruments.

NASA's newest telescope, the Wide-field Infrared Survey Explorer (WISE), may be able to answer the question about Nemesis once and for all.

Finding Dwarfs in the Dark Hmmm - is THIS the reason for the release of information now? Can't/won't be able to hide it anymore?

WISE looks at our universe in the infrared part of the spectrum. Like the Spitzer Space telescope, WISE is hunting for heat. The difference is that WISE has a much wider field of view, and so is able to scan a greater portion of the sky for distant objects.

WISE began scanning the sky on January 14, and NASA recently released the mission's first images. The mission will map the entire sky until October, when the spacecraft's coolant runs out.

Part of the WISE mission is to search for brown dwarfs, and NASA expects it could find one thousand of the dim stellar objects within 25 light years of our solar system.

Davy Kirkpatrick at NASA's Infrared Processing and Analysis Center at Caltech found nothing when he searched for Nemesis using data from the Two Micron All Sky Survey (2MASS). Now Kirkpatrick is part of the WISE science team, ready to search again for any signs of a companion to our Sun.

Kirkpatrick doesn't think Nemesis will be the red dwarf star with an enormous orbit described by Muller. In his view, Matese's description of Nemesis as a low mass object closer to home is more plausible.

"I think the possibility that the Sun could harbor a companion of another sort is not a crazy idea," said Kirkpatrick. "There might be a distant object in a more stable, more circular orbit that has gone unnoticed so far."

Ned Wright, professor of astronomy and physics at UCLA and the principle investigator for the WISE mission said that WISE will easily see an object with a mass a few times that of Jupiter and located 25,000 AU away, as suggested by Matese.

"This is because Jupiter is self-luminous like a brown dwarf," said Wright. "But for planets less massive than Jupiter in the far outer solar system, WISE will be less sensitive."

Neither Kirkpatrick nor Wright think Nemesis is disrupting the Oort cloud and sending comets towards Earth, however. Because they envision a more benign orbit, they prefer the name "Tyche" (the good sister).

Regardless of what they expect to find, the WISE search won't focus on one particular region of the sky.

"The great thing about WISE, as was also true of 2MASS, is that it's an all-sky survey," said Kirkpatrick. "There will be some regions such as the Galactic Plane where the observations are less sensitive or fields more crowded, but we'll search those areas too. So we're not preferentially targeting certain directions."

We may not have an answer to the Nemesis question until mid-2013. WISE needs to scan the sky twice in order to generate the time-lapsed images astronomers use to detect objects in the outer solar system. The change in location of an object between the time of the first scan and the second tells astronomers about the object's location and orbit. :hmm

"I don't suspect we'll have completed the search for candidate objects until mid-2012, and then we may need up to a year of time to complete telescopic follow-up of those objects," said Kirkpatrick.

Even if Nemesis is not found, the WISE telescope will help shed light on the darkest corners of the solar system. The telescope can be used to search for dwarf planets like Pluto that orbit the Sun off the solar system's ecliptic plane. The objects that make up the Oort Cloud are too small and far away for WISE to see, but it will be able to track potentially dangerous comets and asteroids closer to home.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:23 am
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:

With TPTB/Majestic/Majic/The Vatican/NWO/$cion and $cion 2 you got:

Pictures at an Exhibition

:popcorn

A good interview with Mary Joyce. The US seems to have so many secret bases, I bet one or two of you may have a DUMB close by in your neighbourhoods. ;) Where did that disembodied Northern Irish-accented voice come from though? It sounded like the interviewer was being beamed in from Mars at times. :tounge

A photo (below) of Mary's "blue moon" she talked about in the interview, after aiming her camera at the sun.

Another intriguing "sun" photo included in the Mary Joyce interview:-

Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:19 am
GT Truther

Mikulus, speaking about "Bob," wrote:

I asked him how he could stand by as a human gets killed and possibly consumed. His response was that the soul is eternal even if the body isn't. I am not fond of this answer but will accept it.

If that's truly the case, then nothing much matters in the physical-material realm then. It's all just a game -- a side-show if you will , entertainment (which runs the full emotional gamut from joy to agony) until the next episode begins...and the next...and the next, unless your soul if it so chooses can find some way of getting off the merry-go-round called "life." I know Don has said words to the effect that life is about learning about spiritual truths and growing as a consequence of that -- so I suppose that could be a way of leaving the wheel of life and moving to the next stage, if there is one.

"Bob" sounds a straight-talking kind of entity who doesn't mince his words, Mikulus. :cool :yamon

Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:57 am
GT Truther

_http://hgn53k.blogspot.com/2008_11_08_archive.html_
(http://hgn53k.blogspot.com/2008_11_08_archive.html)

Imagine the stress!
Regards
Andy

Cross posting a chime in:

That's all bull!..That isn't what happened with the White Sands nightmare, that's from the Grudge 13 report..whoever this was didn't tell it right. The craft at white sands didn't land and it didn't look anything like how this report describes it.

The Socorra /Zamorra landing.. I was involved as a teenager. With a friend, we decided to work our way across the United States..from Calif. to New York were the plans. Our first stop was L.A...and our first encounter with the little girls in white suit's, that's what they sounded like out on the beach when we drove to L.A. arriving late at night looking for a place to sleep. Big adventurer's we thought we were. I was 16.
This is an interesting story..we found a beach we thought we could walk down to and sleep overnight, but, lo and behold, the strangest thing started happening as we walked down the path leading to the beach. The mysterious little girls started playing games with us. BTW this is lengthy..what I want to tell you is there was no beach, yet, we were there. One of those kind of cases. These beings traveled with us doing the darnest things imagined all across the states. Including landing in Socorra, New Mexico. They wanted us to hear about it in the next day News. We were there.
This High Strangeness experience should go in a book too. Among other encountering's an ET monitoring woman saved my life when we were in Kansas. I was incredibly exhausted and fell asleep at the wheel while driving and she woke me up, just in the nick of time.
Showlow, Arizona, we encountered two pretty young women that were awfully interested in us. They knew all about us and I don't remember telling anyone in that stop over restaurant anything about us. We had to ask for work for gas and food in every town. luckily, a gas war was on and was only around 25 cents a gallon. We had slept overnight in a hotel lobby that night and woke up to snow in the morning. Egads..no heater and no radio in my 53 Chevy convertible. Well, in the morning a mysterious stranger told the waitress to let us order anything we want for breakfast, he'll pay for it, on the condition he remain anonymous. That's when these pretty women came in, one sat down on my side and the other one sat down on Bruce's side and struck up a conversation. They weren't shy.
After only minutes of conversation passed they offered us an overnight stay with them in their cabin, I was floored, provided we'd be willing to collect wood with them. In that blizzard? It started snowing hard. Since for the day we were stuck in that little town of the woods...and couldn't find job to pay for our gas, we took up their offer. Mind you, these are ET women. Well, off we went into that blizzard. Maybe, I'll talk about it later.
I'm not a writer. Too may experiences to share.

The stories must remain accurate.

Dex

Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:06 am
GT Truther

Bob was indeed a straight talker (if it wasn't myself talking to myself). I hope to talk to him again.

Anyway, I love skateboarding and freeline skating. I had a funny moment with my zeta conversation which for now I am going to keep to myself. They do have a sense of humor. STS, service to skate.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:07 pm
GT Truther

Mikulus wrote:
I am going to keep to myself.

Well some Genetic manipulation example (1):

Quote:
"The platypus is a very ancient offshoot of the mammal tree, so it was 166 million years ago that we last shared a common ancestor with platypuses," said study team member Jenny Graves, head of the Comparative Genomics Group at the Australian National University. "And that puts them somewhere between mammals and reptiles, because they still maintain quite a lot of reptilian characteristics that we’ve lost, for instance they still lay eggs." And unlike other mammals, the male platypus can deliver venom from a tiny spur on each hind limb.

To sort out the evolutionary relationships among platypuses and other animals, the team compared the genome of a female platypus nicknamed Glennie with those of humans, mice, dogs, opossums and chickens. (Chickens were included to represent egg-laying animals, such as extinct reptiles, that passed on much of their DNA to the platypus and other mammals in the course of evolution.)

At roughly 2.2 billion base pairs, the platypus genome is about two-thirds the size of the human genome, the researchers found. It shares more than 80 percent of its genes with other mammals.

Like humans, platypuses carry an X and a Y chromosome. But unlike humans, the X and Y are not sex chromosomes. "That means we can go right back to the time when our sex chromosomes were just ordinary chromosomes minding their own business and ask well what happened, what made them into sex chromosomes," Graves said.

The researchers revealed the animal has 52 chromosomes, including 10 sex chromosomes.

The genome also included sections of DNA linked to egg-laying and others for lactation. Since the platypus lacks nipples, the pups suckle milk from the mother's abdominal skin.

Another oddity: When paddling through the water, a platypus keeps its eyes, ears and nostrils closed, and its duck-bill serves as an antenna, sensing the faint electric fields surrounding prey. Even so, the platypus genome reveals the animal held onto genes for odor-detection.

(1)
http://www.livescience.com/animals/0805 ... enome.html

Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:43 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

So I just watched the movie 2012, and it is a truly flawed film in many ways. But I can't resist high-production disaster movies so I'm not sorry I saw it.

The Sun did the nasty deed, somehow heating up the magma underneath the tectonic plates which went sliding about causing both a magnetic pole shift and a physical pole shift.

Sadly, the London Summer Olympic games were canceled as a result, which is hard to understand because those games should have been finished in December, 2012.

It was interesting watching the massive tsunami waves coming at the poor humans. I wonder whether that is in my future since I live way too close to the coast. One family hugged and closed their eyes with the giant wave seconds away. I plan to hug my cat in the same situation, but I know she won't let me.

John Cusack and his formerly estranged family somehow made it to one of the huge "ark" boats, which happily was about to land on the re-located Cape of Good Hope Africa. It was a happy, hopeful scene, but maybe the reality was a little more difficult than the movie suggested.

No electricity, and so no tv's, washing machines, computers, etc. No sewage disposal. No governmental structure so who's calling the shots? A very hard existence for the many decades to come. But maybe they'll show that in 2012 Part 2.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:35 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

Quote:
A very hard existence for the many decades to come. But maybe they'll show that in 2012 Part 2.

these part is called 2013 (1) :oops

Quote:
2009-11-05 12:19:42

More Details On Emmerich's 2012 TV Series: 2013 Roland Emmerich's 2012 may be the buzz film of the fall, but the news taking the television media by storm is that there are already plans underway for a sequel TV series. We caught up with Emmerich to talk about this project, and we must have caught him on a good day, because he had plenty of scoop for us.

As speculated, the new series will be called 2013, and will focus on the aftermath of the cataclysmic events of the film. With the world in disarray, it's time to rebuild. Emmerich says it's "not the bright happy future everyone was imagining" when the film ends. Instead, things look bleak. But this is humanity, so of course we can rise up from this.

SPOILER ALERT! At the end of the film, there is a band of survivors on giant rescue boats. The series follows those boats to Africa, where they land and find survivors of the massive tidal wave that struck the coninent, and they're none too happy about having been left behind.

Emmerich mentiond both Lost and District 9 as models for the tone of the new show, which means epic casts, complex and involved storytelling and a gritty realism. We think that sounds fantastic. You can never get enough post-apocalyptic shows on television, and those we do get struggle to stick around.

It's good news that this is already in the early stages of development, because that means they can get a quick turnaround for the series, to better ride the buzz of the film. Now all they need is for 2012 to be a massive blockbuster. We at least expect it to open huge. With a Lost-sized hole in ABC's schedule next season, as Kelly indicated when the rumors first broke, maybe we can look forward to the launch of a new epic tale, in the year 2013.

(1)
http://www.cinemablend.com/celebrity/Mo ... 20935.html

Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:07 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

ET's say, through you, we have to help you with this...This is a rare revealing by the Vatican. Good timing. This man is an experienced expert. When he refer's to the Devil's priority..read the below.
Our last days combat. The Great Game of Earth...Recognize the reasoning justifying extreme changes in our world... An ET named Rama once said to her contactee Chaco, Chaco read your bible, it tells you Christ is coming with it's armies to arrest Satan...Can't you understand this?...Be good people...Dex

March 13, 2010
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/w ... 060354.ece

On Satan’s trail with Don Gabriele, the world’s most famous exorcist

"Are you afraid of the Devil?” The world’s most famous exorcist levels his gaze at me and then smiles.

“No, it is he who is afraid of me. I work in the name of the Lord. Poor Satan.”

Poor Satan?

“Oh yes. The Evil One shouts and makes noises, but we are made in God’s image, we have the Holy Trinity on our side. There is no need to be afraid of the Devil unless we give in to his temptations.”

Related Links
Four exorcisms a day. Yes, it
We are in the infirmary of the Society of St Paul, the order of Father Gabriele Amorth, in the shadow of St Paul’s Basilica, Rome. The Vatican’s chief exorcist was taken to hospital last autumn with a blood infection and is now convalescing — “they found nothing serious”. Perhaps it was the Devil who laid him low. “Oh no — just an illness. He has more serious evil to perform.”

Father Amorth made headlines this week by suggesting that those who had “given in to Satan’s temptations” included paedophile priests and even some cardinals and bishops who paid only lip service to the Gospels.

The growing crisis over the clerical sex abuse now engulfing Pope Benedict XVI and the Vatican, he said, was the work of Satan, who had even “infiltrated the Vatican corridors”.

Is the sex abuse crisis really due to the Devil? “Oh yes. All evil is due to the intervention of the Devil, including paedophilia.”

And the Vatican? “Legions of demons have lodged there. The majority of those in the Vatican do good work. But Pope Paul VI talked about the ‘smoke of Satan’ infiltrating the Vatican as long ago as 1972. Satan sets out to damage the leadership of the Church — and of politics, industry and sport, for that matter.”

And although all manner of incidents, scandals and misdemeanours in Italy and abroad leap to mind as potential evidence of diabolical intervention, he declines to give examples. Father Amorth — or Don Gabriele, as he is universally known — has just published The Memoirs of an Exorcist, a book of interviews with Marco Tosatti, the Vatican journalist. In a style that is somewhat reminiscent of a medieval chronicle, he describes his often hair-raising experiences over the past quarter of a century in the front line against the Evil One and his minions.

Father Amorth, aged nearly 85, is honorary president of the International Association of Exorcists. He fought for the Resistance in the Second World War, took a law degree but then entered the Church. He began conducting exorcisms shortly after his ordination 60 years ago; in 1986 he was appointed by Cardinal Ugo Poletti, then the Vicar of Rome, as assistant to Father Candido Amantini, the chief exorcist, eventually succeeding him.

Now frail, he becomes animated as he describes his life-long struggle with demons who possess the bodies of their victims, at one stage spreading his arms wide to show me the length of one particular demon occupying the body of a woman he had “liberated”.

He talks to Lucifer and his demons, he says, and knows their names. On the writing table in his room he keeps pictures of the Virgin Mary and Jesus, “who came into the world to fight the Devil and return us to God”. But the modern world, he says, has “given in to the Evil One. You see it in the lack of faith, the empty churches, the collapse of the family.”

“Compare the world of today to when I was a boy in Modena: families and parish communities were strong, women did not go out to work. Now they have to because one income cannot support a family. So young people are left to their own devices, they get into bad company, they have lost their roots and replaced them with the negative influences of television and the internet, or the occult.”

What about those who believe in neither God nor Satan? “The Devil is only too happy to take advantage of those who do not believe in his existence. It means he can operate with complete freedom, even inside the Church. He exploits lust and power.”

The Devil tries to reach all of us, Father Amorth adds, and “the possessed are those who listen to him most. Mind you, they are a minority. If you read my book you might get the impression the whole world is possessed, but I am describing a small number of cases, comparatively speaking.”

His claim to have carried out 70,000 exorcisms seems incredible. “But I was talking about the number of exorcisms, not the number of people exorcised. You often have to exorcise someone dozens, even hundreds, of times, and an exorcism ritual can take anything from a few minutes to several hours.”

Exorcism can only be done with the approval of the local bishop, usually after medical or psychiatric tests show no rational explanation for the symptoms, which include vomiting, violent headaches and stomach cramps but also superhuman strength, fits and extreme aversion to holy symbols. He is adept, he says, at distinguishing hysterics from the real thing. There are more women than men among the possessed, “but we don’t know why. There are various explanations: Satan taking revenge on the Virgin Mary, or using women as a means of reaching men. None of them is convincing.”

The possessed talk in languages they do not know, including ancient tongues such as Aramaic, the language of Christ. “Sometimes the language is incomprehensible. I once asked a demon what it was and he said, ‘Satanic language’.” The victims often react so violently to the ritual of prayers, incantations, holy water and the sign of the Cross that they have to be held or tied down while the priest touches the possessed person with his stole and places his hand on his or her head.

In many cases, he says, they vomit objects such as nails or glass. Father Amorth has a collection weighing two kilograms. “You get used to being vomited over. I once performed an exorcism on a woman who managed to hit me in the face with a stream of vomit from the other side of the room — physically impossible.”

The Devil, he says, is humourless but does sometimes play tricks. He and his demons speak through the victim, sometimes using their normal voice but sometimes in hoarse, raucous tones. He imitates the unnerving low growl for me. They are not, however visible, any more than angels are.

“Angels exist, and how, but they are not as depicted in art — they are pure spirit. We all have guardian angels. Demons are, of course, fallen angels who rebelled against God; that is why they are so intelligent, and so arrogant.”

He does not believe in ghosts, which are “an invention of the human mind”.

Father Amorth has no designated successor, and complains that even now the Church hierarchy does not take exorcism — or the Devil — seriously enough. But “the Lord has made use of me” and his example has inspired many other priests — as did the 1973 film The Exorcist, which although “exaggerated” was “substantially true”.

At his age does he still have the stomach for the battle with Satan? “Oh yes. I have work to do.”

And the below:

Mexican military copter over U.S. neighborhood
BROWNSVILLE — The Zapata County sheriff Thursday was questioning why a Mexican military helicopter was hovering over homes on the Texas side of the Rio Grande.

It was one of the more jarring incidents of the fourth week of border tensions sparked by drug killings, and rumors of such killings, in the Mexican state of Tamaulipas.

Sheriff Sigifredo Gonzalez said he'd reviewed photos of the chopper flown by armed personnel Tuesday over a residential area known as Falcon Heights-Falcon Village near the binational Falcon Lake, just south of the Starr-Zapata county line. He said the helicopter appeared to have the insignia of the Mexican navy.

“It's always been said that the Mexican military does in fact ... that there have been incursions,” Gonzalez said. “But this is not New Mexico or Arizona. Here we've got a river; there's a boundary line. And then of course having Falcon Lake, Falcon Dam, it's a lot wider. It's not just a trickle of a river, it's an actual dam. You know where the boundary's at.”

The sighting came amid ongoing fighting between the Gulf Cartel and its former enforcers, Los Zetas. The mounting death toll and crisis of fear in cities across from the Texas border have drawn global attention, as has a news blackout in affected cities due to the kidnappings of eight Mexican journalists, at least one of whom was killed.

As violence continued Thursday with a highway shootout in Tamaulipas, a Senate subcommittee in Washington heard testimony that drug cartels are trying to infiltrate U.S. agencies along the border, with corruption cases among Homeland Security personnel on the rise.

In the past two years, there have been 400 public corruption cases involving federal, state and local law enforcement agents originating from the Southwest border region, Kevin Perkins, FBI assistant director for criminal investigations, told the Senate Homeland Security subcommittee on preparedness.

James Tomsheck, a U.S. Customs and Border Protection assistant commissioner, told the panel the drug cartels operating in Mexico are making a concerted effort to infiltrate CBP, and the agency is responding with more screening of job applicants with polygraph tests and background investigations. Corruption cases were opened last year on 576 CBP officers and Border Patrol agents.

In addition to the highway battle, news from Tamaulipas on Thursday included a 25-year-old man found dead on a roadside in Miguel Alemán. On Wednesday, three people died in one or two gun battles in Reynosa.

Four other deaths have been reported since Saturday in the cities of Mier, Camargo and Miguel Alemán.

Wednesday's confirmed confrontations in Reynosa included an evening run-in between elements of the ministry of defense and armed civilians and a battle between drug factions that lasted for hours. One woman was injured during a skirmish Tuesday between federal officials and drug operatives.

A military operation Wednesday in Reynosa reportedly resulted in the wounding and arrest of a man identified by witnesses as a former engineer for Pemex, the government oil monopoly. The witnesses told the Mexican newspaper El Universal that an attempt by army soldiers to stop his late-model white Suburban escalated into a pursuit with gunfire. More than 100 soldiers closed off neighborhood streets as part of the operation.

Gonzalez, the Zapata sheriff, said he couldn't confirm reports that the helicopter was scoping out the home of a drug criminal. He said the incursion about a mile over the border took place over a neighborhood populated by many U.S. Customs officers who work at area border crossings — and that they knew what they were seeing.

“My understanding is the U.S. military were informed,” he said. “I don't know what action was taken, if any.”

Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:55 am
GT Truther

Phatman,

You wrote "Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law"; the first part of Alister Crowley's Law of Thelema.

Why is the second part most commonly left out? Can it be that those who do not want the truth to be know have cast AC in the role he playfully inferred for the ignorant and profane?

The second part is; "Love is the law, love under will".

Douglas Adams

Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:19 am
GT Truther

On Jan 14th a dear five year on-line friend and intellectual pen pal of mine Sharon entered Hospice Care after losing a year long fight against stage three breast cancer. We her online friends began a 24/7 world wide prayer circle.

Yesterday afternoon Sharon age 34 walked out of the Hospice Care Unit. Her cancer COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY Gone out of her system.. To the other and complete shock of her doctors and specialists!!!

A Tribute to the power of The ONE, To the REAL POWER Behind the Throne of the Universe! The one that EVERY earthly king and power wanna be WILL have to face and bend knee to and answer to for their deeds upon the Earth!

A Tribute to God! Goddess or Great Spirit what ever its name. But know this and know well IT is Real! Here and Watches over all of us in this Universe.

Shady

StarNations Hawkwind "Black Elk Speaks"

Hawkwind fan video. Wise words.
I do not own the images.

Hawkwind named the song Black Elk speaks. Words spoken on the song are by American poet John G Neihardt known to the Oglala Sioux as Flaming Rainbow..

Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:05 am
GT Truther

Hi Phil

I liked the story...positive..still more complex though.

Yes, these little people and other groups have medically healed many many people. I'm living proof of that too, and credit should be given where credit is due. Some of these ET's have tremendous compassion.

The problem is discernment. One thing helpful is when you experience love from them you're more than likely in good company.
Vibration can tell you a lot and by paying attention to a code...judging the fruit of the spirits.

I discovered the little people that hung around me for awhile added to my adventure seeking antiques. I discovered they had humor like I do. I remember exploring late at night in a boarded Mansion when they dropped in and played with me with their lights. I finally concluded something strangely amiss was going on. In my mind I made a joke, and suddenly, the 2 observing me, laughed heartily together as though they had a mind link.
Wow! I couldn't catch them because their invisibility tech had a great advantage over me. I chased a variety of ET's and I know they enjoyed the games and reactions elicited from me. For myself, it was pure education. Once I would concluded in figuring out what they were doing they'd start with something new.

The intrusion was aggravating, but, great days that I miss much.
Most people I think can never believe this kind of interaction with them.
They eventually came in with biblical announcements, generally, about the Elect being chosen and we were being tested, like a mouse in a maze and running from a cat.

Only, this mouse chased the cat and wow! what a cat..running through solid objects, leaping up to the top of roofs, slipping down through apartment ceilings, penetrating any lock, including replacing the tumblers overnight with a strange shiny steel of their making without waking anyone in the house. I tried my best to keep them from entering my home, but, they came like a thief in the night...more biblical... and a huge list of other things they did that eventually replaced my anger with pure fascination trying to understand how they could do what they did. Even a magical stone in an Egyptian silver necklace, I believe from another world, were gifted to an elderly couple running an antique store in a remote town, who needed help. The stone would change under certain condition's. At one time I majored in Geology and I know we don't have stones that could do what this one did. All this adventure came from those who watched over me.
One other thing, their materialization's were teaching me they could bring objects from our ancient past into the present. That's not the only thing I learned they can do with their ability manipulating time. A Long story.

Dex

Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:36 am
GT Truther

Dex, your visitors sound fun to interact with. Say hi to them for me.

Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:08 pm

Recall15:
Quote:
these part is called 2013 (1)

Quote:
2009-11-05 12:19:42

More Details On Emmerich's 2012 TV Series: 2013 Roland Emmerich's 2012 may be the buzz film of the fall, but the news taking the television media by storm is that there are already plans underway for a sequel TV series. We caught up with Emmerich to talk about this project, and we must have caught him on a good day, because he had plenty of scoop for us.

As speculated, the new series will be called 2013, and will focus on the aftermath of the cataclysmic events of the film. With the world in disarray, it's time to rebuild. Emmerich says it's "not the bright happy future everyone was imagining" when the film ends. Instead, things look bleak. But this is humanity, so of course we can rise up from this.

SPOILER ALERT! At the end of the film, there is a band of survivors on giant rescue boats. The series follows those boats to Africa, where they land and find survivors of the massive tidal wave that struck the Continent, and they're none too happy about having been left behind.

Emmerich mentioned both Lost and District 9 as models for the tone of the new show, which means epic casts, complex and involved storytelling and a gritty realism. We think that sounds fantastic. You can never get enough post-apocalyptic shows on television, and those we do get struggle to stick around.

It's good news that this is already in the early stages of development, because that means they can get a quick turnaround for the series, to better ride the buzz of the film. Now all they need is for 2012 to be a massive blockbuster. We at least expect it to open huge. With a Lost-sized hole in ABC's schedule next season, as Kelly indicated when the rumors first broke, maybe we can look forward to the launch of a new epic tale, in the year 2013.

(1)
http://www.cinemablend.com/celebrity/Mo ... 20935.html

Since the movie didn't really take off, I guess the series is a no go?

Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:16 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 927 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next