It is currently Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:31 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 927 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 38  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.2 2010 

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.2
Quote:
Simon.. There are various forms of radiation. Nuclear, RF, Magnetic and Scalar radiation. Let us address them one by one. First Nuclear Radiation from radio active materials, Gamma, Alpha, Beta, and Neutron flux. Of the 4 Nutron radiation is the the worst when it comes to damaging electronics. Lead must be used for shielding. Gamma, Alpha and Beta can be shielded by Neoprene Rubber. Typically Apha and Beta particles make it part way through the atmosphere. Gamma radiation doesn't make it even that far. RF radiation goes from ULF frequency all the way to Gamma Rays which all make it to the earth in varying degrees. What you need to worry about is when the magnetosphere collapses then RF radiation becomes a big problem. How can the Magnetosphere collapse. Well for the earths core to stop spinning would be one. Without the earths core spinning we would not have the magnetosphere to protect us. The biggest problem with this would be Microwaves that come from the sun. The microwaves would flash off all the suface water from out planet. The best way to ward off microwaves is to have a tin roof. This doesn't help the side of the house but you can make the walls of iron ore and clay and that will fix the walls. The earthen home also shields against the various forms of Nuclear radiation pretty well too. Magnetic radiation is nothing to worry about at this point. If the sun was to become a Red Giant then its magnetic flux would be an issue. That is about 5-6 billion years away so nothing to worry about in the short term . Scalar waves are not E or B fields. This is another form of energy which the PTB's have tried to make sure that no one knows about because of the implications. The implications are that faster than light speeds, worm hole devices, free energy, Etc... What Scalar Radiation does is exerts a force on the Nuclei of each atom. Shielding is not something I know how to design for. So this is the one form of radiation I would worry about. If the PTB's were to make scalar weapons there would be essentially no defense. Hope this helps..

Thanks Phatman, I knew it wasn't good, but didn't realize it was that bad. :hmm

Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:22 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Simon, I'm with Siam on that one; I think the suggestion to "prepare for the 1800s" is the most valid advice you'll get. If there is a way to safeguard your electronic devices from a nearby EMP, then by all means use it, but not to the extent you're weighed down by a lead suit or other such absurdities.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Midnight, Selene, bluebonnet, et al on the question of whether we have "souls"; I wish I had it at my fingertips so I could quote it chapter and verse, and it's on an earlier volume of this GT, but since I don't have it handy I'll paraphrase as best I can. This comes from a 4-volume set of UFO stories and accounts that was originally published in French. I have a rare English translation.

According to the occupants of a craft from UMMO (this series of encounters took place on the Spanish/French border, if memory serves me well), the humanoid civilization they hail from had discovered the physical location within the hypothalamus, deep within the brain, of a special gas-filled chamber which they believed housed the actual soul, though it was in a plasma-like state. This corresponded to a similar discussion that takes place in the book of Oahspe, wherein the soul is described as being of "very fine material", existing in a size range between the finger-tip of most 'new' souls and the large fist of most older souls that had been around for hundreds if not thousands of years. Apparently, the friction of neurons and other sub-atomic particles that make up the 'mind' are involved in countless decisions, all of which make us "soul container potential", in that they can find themselves in morally complicated situations the decisions of which create a fusion process, almost like mini-atomic bombs going off, thus 'sparking' what eventually becomes a conscious soul. Upon death, the gas chamber - as a manner of speaking - is opened and the plasmatic soul is set free. Often, in a life spent too comfortably or in too static an environment, there is little 'fusion' taking place, and the resultant 'soul' has barely enough sustenance to hold itself together when the body expires.

The fact that I read this much later within the body of zetatalk is almost immaterial, because this source bore no known relation to NL/ZT and the encounters that led to this understanding took place over 30 years ago.

None of this is to suggest that there aren't loving, courteous, kind, people throughout the world who may not contain a 'fused soul', but we would have no way of knowing either way, and naturally everyone has soul potential their entire life. Be that as it may, there's no telling that of the many people you have known around the world (and I've travelled widely myself, feeling much the same way), perhaps all of them that have left an impression may have been soul-ful human beings. And why not? Have you met more than 1 out of 6 humans on Earth? I'd be shocked if you said yes. The problem is that this concept is dangerous to even acknowledge, because of the implications it might have for some people.

In any event, this is a very volatile and sensitive subject, so I'll leave it alone for awhile. Meantime I wrote another blog entry, which I'll share here:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Democracy Dies Yet Another Death

Today the US Supreme Court hammered another nail in the coffin of the Constitution, as if sanctioning the theft of the presidency in 2000 wasn’t enough for this corrupt ‘conservative’ court. Though not apparently as monumental as the murder of JFK and the afore-mentioned theft (including the follow-up theft of the 2004 presidential election), the decision by this activist ‘conservative’ court to grant to corporations the same rights as individuals has effectively granted them the power to buy and sell politicians like NFL team owners buy and sell ball-players in plain sight now. There is no single individual (with Bill Gates and a handful of billionaires the obvious exceptions) who can effectively compete with that kind of power, and it would be a sure bet that if the present Congress does nothing to thwart the intent of this ominous ruling, it will be the last Congress that can walk the halls without his or her’s sponsors’ corporate names so much as tattooed on their backsides. The senator from IBM will address the junior senator from Apple, and pending bills will be sent to the CEOs of the Fortune 500 to make sure they meet with approval.

Surprisingly, little seems to have been made of this. How did we get to such a state of affairs, that so many seem to accept the argument “it’s only a question of free speech; why shouldn’t corporations have the same rights as individuals?” Because they have interests at ODDS with the average citizen, are often owned and controlled by foreign interests who don’t have to be subjected to US laws, and their corporate interests are at odds even with the majority of their labor force, not to mention their shareholders. Even their shareholders are often large institutions that have impersonal interests at odds with the many penny-investors and stockholders that comprise their ownership. The truth is plain and evident: corporations are NOT individuals and should never be treated as such.

There’s some hope in that the current Congress, which may be the last Congress that has a fighting chance to enact some genuine and permanent reform, may yet remember who their real constituents are, and they aren’t the corporate giants that may have given generously to their campaigns. All the money in the world still can’t buy you the election if you can’t sell the public at least the illusion that you’re ‘fighting for the people’. At least corporate giveaways to their numbered puppets can supply the best image-makers, rumor mongers and whisper campaigns that money can buy.

Who are the criminals who have committed this new attempt to throttle the will of the People, in deference to the corporate powers that entice or otherwise enslave them just to earn their daily bread? The five-vote majority on the US Supreme Court that have so ruled are led by the alleged “Chief Justice”, one John Roberts, aided and abetted by the usual Scalia-Thomas dastardly duo and fellow Bush-appointed newbie Samuel Alito, rounded out by Reagan appointee Anthony Kennedy (who, it should be noted, was one of the majority votes that approved the suppression of the Florida vote recount for Al Gore).

Speaking metaphorically of course, this group of fraudulent so-called justices needs the metaphoric equivalent of being taken out and soundly flogged in public, tarred and feathered and quickly dispatched to the pastures of their childhood dreams. The Republic has died another death, and democracy with it.

["What's he talking about?" - http://www.supremecourtus.gov/opinions/09pdf/08-205.pdf ]

© 2010 by Don Deppeller. Reprint freely with attribution.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:36 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Thanks everyone.

I shall miss my computers!

I do not expect the grid to be rebuilt afterwards, as I expect us to change direction and use alternative technologies - the oft talked about zero point energy systems. I just hope that the energy they create will be compatible with computers, or that at least a way will be found to recover data from CD's and DVD's.

I should add that my interest is in archiving the master copies of the 100+ films I have on youtube, etc.

-------------------------------

On another note... as I type this I'm listening to a fascinting interview by Dr Bill Deagle with the Project Camelot crew.

Topics include:-

* human / dolphin hybrids (or espionage - to listen in on people in ships, etc plus perhaps other things which were not mentioned),

* the use of star gates by returning 'synthetic people' who date from Atlantis,

* and that the Xmas Day airport scanner thing has little to do with 'terrorism' - although that was a publically acceptable cover story - and in reality the idea is to be able to screen passengers to ensure that they are human! - - not just to see if they are Reptillian in nature using screening systems so that visually they look human but also if they are the synthetics or human looking but in reality from 'off-planet' locations.

Which reminds me, if PC are correct then sometimes this year we are going to hear more about the non-terran human.

http://projectcamelot.org/audio_intervi ... 2_Jan_2010

Simon

Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:55 am
GT Truther

Uncle John here: Hey Phatman. Good that you got Forth on your Commodore Amigo.

You will never convince me that an interpretive language is better than a compiled language. Never.

If I had to write a program today, I would do it in Python. Same language as Google is written in.

It is nice that we can have these discussions.

Only love can fill and only Python screams.

Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:07 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Siam wrote:
Quote:
It is much speculated that over the coming years we will experience harmful energy discharges from the sun reaching the planetary surface, perhaps with serious affects on electronic items – such as computers.

I understand that the military use electronic devices which have been specially ‘hardened’ to make them less susceptible to this damage.

Is this something that the ordinary person can and should think about doing too?

If so, does it require specially constructed equipment or can the ordinary person modify an existing computer / iPod / etc to achieve the required result? (perhaps by wrapping the outer case in anti-static bags?)

Or is the best (only?) line of defence simply having the machine switched off and disconnected from electricity supply at the time of these events?

Maybe important data (and songs) could be backed-up on CD’s or DVD’s, which I assume will not be affected by electromagnetic radiation, etc?

Then there is the issue of what works after the event? After all, if planetary magnetics changes, so assuming that we can power them then will our electronic toys still work?

Failing that, do we just prepare to return to the non-electric Victorian age? Maybe I was wise to keep my 'grammaphone' records and should now be looking for a hand-cranked player???

Simon

I am not an expert Simon, but I think you should prepare for the 1800's. While we may still have the knowledge, the skills, just getting electricity will take years. Think of all of those transformers, who is going to manufacture them? I don't know about the DVD's or CD's, however I think computers will be wiped out as well.
The smartest move, that a person could do may be to move away from the cities, set up your own totally self sufficient farm, and go from there. Who can afford to do that? Not many.

On the subject of souls, I believe we all have a soul, some are just a little older and wiser. You can see it in some people in thier eyes,the depth of their soul. The third world is far more in touch with nature than we are, soulless, never!!
Q

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Everybody,

Okay. Here's what I have been told and verified. If a huge CME (coronal mass ejection) hits the earth, it will not just fry electronics. It will kill the red blood cells in animals and humans that are not under shielding. Shielding consists of 6 foot of earth, 2 or 3 feet of concrete. thinner shields with lead backing that compensates for the decreased density of the shielding. Phatzie, what is the travelling speed of a photon and how much shielding will slow it down? If you know some double-Es, they know the equation.

If you want to shield your electronics, they need a lead shield around their key parts so that they won't burn out from the electrical charge of the photons. My friend told me that if you hear about the "biggest CME" in history, you have a very short period of time to head underground. He said 19 hours, but I think that is wrong, because an average CME hits the earth in about 19 minutes. Obviously, the thing to do is to prepare a safe haven like a bomb shelter and go there with your electronics and media.

Anyone who is exposed to a bad CME will die within about 14 days of radiation poisoning. Most people will not know that they are affected at first. They will get more and more fatigued, develop lesions and die because there is no oxygen being carried by their blood. THe Hopis and other Native Americans survived by going into caves.

MK

Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:43 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

UncleJohn wrote:

You will never convince me that an interpretive language is better than a compiled language. Never.

If I had to write a program today, I would do it in Python. Same language as Google is written in.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Dear Phatzie and UJ,

As part of my 20 year journey through the computer industry, I had to take programming languages from the various levels of language offered. I took cobol (as close as a computer can get to BECOMING AN INSUFFERABLE BUREAUCRAT) with a card deck on an old Sys 3. I took two basic classes: one was a compiled version and the other was an interpreter. Interpretive basic which forces the machine to swap out segments of the interpreter along with segments of program is SLOW. I have seen language interpreters built onto chips and they run pretty fast...as fast as compiled in most cases.

I also to one class in machine language and learned so much respect for good machine programmers for whom numbers are like fingerprints. They can find patterns faster than most people. It is amazing.

I came to really respect the engineers and programmers that I interacted with. Most very incredibly bright and had very organized thoughts. The very best were wildly creative and gifted at translating ideas into discreet problem-solving routines or hardware. They appreciated me because I could turn their verbal short hand into comprehensible language.

One thing I did learn from all of them is that everyone of them had a pet language or two. They were faster or more adept in that language than in others. It's funny. Programmers have certain languages that they are like "hative speakers" in and others in which they are competent, but not as agile in. AND HERE IS THE FUNNY PART...It is different for every one...even the ones that share a fondness for a particular language can have differing levels of ability in that same language.

MK

PS: on the issue of souls. One of my sisters always told us (her siblings) about her "previous" life. She still remembers it to this day. I have always had a deja vu in certain cities. I just feel like I have been there before. I have been in places where I knew that I knew them and had no trouble finding my way around. Souls reincarnate. If you have had these sensations of having been somewhere before or memories of a past that wasn't yours--you probably are ensouled.

Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:02 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Earth-sized spheres moving in Sun's Corona.
Snagged @ Rense. UTube presentation snagged from GLP

They must have super air-conditioning systems.

Douglas Adams

Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:03 pm
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:
Quote:
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Dear MIdnight and Bluebonnet,

How funny! I was married to a man from South America and spent lots of time down there. Here are the things that they do which Americans have forgotten (and if this is being FIRST WORLD, I WANT TO TRANSFER!)

1. They remember everybody's birthday and show up on that day to wish the person happy bday, give a present or a cake or something. In their culture, remembering the day and celebrating it are FAR MORE IMPORTANT THAN GIFTS. When I say that they remember everybody's bday, they remember their cousins, nieces, nephews, aunts, in laws etc.

2. If a girl has a dance and no money for a dress, her relatives or friends will loan her one. She will take good care of it and give it back cleaned and pressed.

3. They also donate cloth or spangles to each other for a girl's dress. Sometimes they will sew clothes for each other's special occasion.

4. They visit each other's homes a lot. They visit friend's homes a lot.

5. They love to get together and cook big meals (everybody brings something to cook or drink). They will set up a stereo, CD player whatever and have a party with everyone dancing. They bring their children to family parties (unless they involve drinking) in the afternoon and everybody pays attention to the children. The children are always clean, dressed in clean clothes and well behaved.

6. They don't waste things. They are passed down from one child to another or to cousins or close friends children. The same with maternity clothes.

7. Their doctors are often family friends and show up for parties.

8. They often have additions added on to their homes where sons, cousins, parents live.

9. While many have maids who come from rural homes into the city, the maids do get a room with a bed, a television and a salary as well as hand-me downs.

10. Their doctors are so different from ours. They use herbs as well as patented medications. They also use dietary changes to help regulate certain conditions. What I found amazing was that my little boy had toes that overlapped each other. The doctor told me to wrap clothbacked adhesive tape over his toes to slowly move them back into place. I did it and it worked. His attitude was to do as much as possible without surgery or other invasive treatments. He gave great dietary recommendations (I actually learned to make my own babyfood while I was visiting because they dont' have babyfood in the third world. They boil and grind up food for babies. It is easy. You boil the foods (potatoes or rice/meat/vegetables) put them in the blender and then put the food in ice cube trays and freeze it. When the baby wants to eat, you just heat the food up.

11. Everybody buys food daily from either the guys who sell things on the street (like bread) or at the store. Everything is always fresh. There weren't many "prepared foods" or frozen dinners down there.

We went to church together. They composted everything. They did not use fertilizers or any of the stuff that we use in our gardens.

MK

First, isn't it odd there are 3 of here with South American experiences? :heart

You, dear Madame, hit the nail on the head with your post. :clap

A lot of Hispanic Americans here in Texas still live the way you described above. A girl's quinceanero (sp?) - is still a huge, huge deal here. It is her 15th birthday and there is a special mass and then a huge party. This can all cost nearly $10,000 or more! :huh

The family (aunts, uncles, cousins - everybody they know) pitches in with money for her dress (nearly a bridal gown), shoes, jewelry, make up, hair, limo rental, food, live band, drinks, hall rental, special dance instructions, etc. It becomes a labor of love for the whole family because one of their own has made it to adulthood and they are gonna celebrate, doggone it!

I love that! :heart

Yes, I saw everything you described above in Venezuela and more. Babies handed around, Grandmothers cooking and holding babies, kids running everywhere but mostly folks enjoying one another and having fun together.

Sigh! I miss that!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Tuve' espero que vivir en Ecuador el ano pasado. Al fue imposible' por las malcreados en mi pueblito en Texas. I am getting ready to write my state senator about cleaning up the criminal behavior in these small towns. They hang gigantic fines on those that they think cannot fight back and then deny them driver's licenses and passports until they collect---the kicker is that the fines are usually bogus.

I wish that I could go down there and live in one of those little American enclaves...not because I don't love the people, but because they are a little safer than just being an American down there (right now). When I was married to a man from down there, there was a bit of a buffer between me and the bureaucracy. Right now, our government has created so much ill will that I would want to be somewhere with lots of Americans already. Ecuador is beautiful!

If you want to start a colony of the same mindset "here" in the US---let me know. Maybe we can create an organic farming self-contained "community". I just bought an old metal trailer (better to fend off photons with and just need to find some arable land with a good deep water well that can be fitted with a manual pump.and a windmill.

MK

Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:54 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

UncleJohn wrote:

All high level languages run on top of OS'es. The Parallel Forth processor does not have an OS. The code run natively as machine code. Seeing is believing. Wintel solutions have huge overhead which a "Forth Only" specialized processor does not have. This is why "ALL MACHINE LANGUAGE ROUTINES RUN FASTER THAN ASSEMBLY CODE". I used to write assembly routines and found with the Forth Co-processor I could do the same routines much faster and without the headaches I had doing low level assembly code. Forth is one of the very few languages from which to write OS Kernels. This is why I will say that Parallel Forth processors of late are a closely guarded secret which our government has spent billions on.

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:48 pm

Quote:
Simmering Frog

Earth-sized spheres moving in Sun's Corona.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8POHkMQg0Dw

SF: I am copying this into the UFO files below, so we don't lose it.

Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:10 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I know a guy that works for EG&G at Area 51, he was always complaining about the "old guy" that insisted that they use an old archaic computer language. He said it was in use because it's simplicity made it safe, but that as far as he was concerned, it was past the point of diminishing returns. He did tell me the name, and I don't remember it being Forth

They are doing some weird stuff with refrigerator-sized magnets at Area 51.

Also, I know an expert in Eiffel programming language, another dinosaur. It wasn't Eiffel, either.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eiffel_(pr ... g_language)

Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:57 pm
GT Truther

On this:
2012 PLANET X ? JAN 21 2010 002.MOD

What is the red doing there on the little planetoid at 12 seconds into the video, and again at 18 seconds??

Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:23 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: Earth-sized spheres moving in Sun's Corona.
Simmering Frog wrote:

Wow, no kidding, good AC is a must!

Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:31 pm
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
I know a guy that works for EG&G at Area 51, he was always complaining about the "old guy" that insisted that they use an old archaic computer language. He said it was in use because it's simplicity made it safe, but that as far as he was concerned, it was past the point of diminishing returns. He did tell me the name, and I don't remember it being Forth

They are doing some weird stuff with refrigerator-sized magnets at Area 51.

Also, I know an expert in Eiffel programming language, another dinosaur. It wasn't Eiffel, either.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eiffel_(pr ... g_language)

What kind of magnets are they? Electro? Rare Earth? etc. Big electro magnets can melt steel.

Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:16 am
GT Truther

Quote:
What is the red doing there on the little planetoid at 12 seconds into the video, and again at 18 seconds??

These are the 7 Moons that follow the magnetic attraction of Nibiru...

Just compare these vid with this images of SOHO at Hi res:

http://stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov/brows ... uB_195.jpg

inverted image:

Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:57 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Elite Start going to the Underground Bunkers?

17:09 AEST Sun Jan 24 2010
The family of a missing millionaire businessman has pleaded for public help in a case that has police baffled. (1)

Quote:
Herman Rockefeller disappeared on Thursday night after leaving Melbourne Airport following an interstate business trip.

His worried wife Vicky contacted police within two hours after he failed to arrive home, but detectives have been unable to find any trace of the property investor, who is due to turn 52 on Monday.

Mr Rockefeller, of Malvern East, was apparently in good health, and his family don't believe he has any enemies.

The Webbots said earlier:

Quote:
2009: Disappearance language gets more specific. Big changes. Some of the "powers that be" will disappear. "Powers that be" will be out and about with large groups of people with them and they will all disappear.

Also this Lasco image was heavy edited...

Hi Res Image:
http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov//data/RE ... 3_1024.jpg

(1)

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=1003417

Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:18 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:

By edited, do you mean the black squares? Are they not the result of pixel distortion during downloading?
I'm not very familiar with reading these images but I can't see what you mean by edited, other than these blocks, Recall.

Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:33 am
GT Truther

Hello Steph:

Why not all squares are black? or why not all squares are white? but 1 white and the remaining black?

Pointing to the one that is near the Sun, please see above the Images of Soho and the Near Object that appear near the Sun in the 3 images... @ Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:57 pm post

Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:45 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Another related Video:

Quote:
What did happen to humanity that caused the loss of great spiritual powers.
Humans have been able to communicate with nature because of the connection to it.
So what created the separation from nature?
The answer is, earth and her inhabitants have been terribly traumatized, a trauma burned into the mind that has been passed on for many generations...

Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:49 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
Hello Steph:

Why not all squares are black? or why not all squares are white? but 1 white and the remaining black?

Pointing to the one that is near the Sun, please see above the Images of Soho and the Near Object that appear near the Sun in the 3 images... @ Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:57 pm post

Not sure if this explains the black & white 'block outs' and anomalous white shapes....(from website on interpreting images). Could there be a mundane and not sinister explanation after all?

Shutter speed

LASCO C3, the clear coronagraph picture, has a shutter time of about 19 seconds. LASCO C2, the orange picture, has a shutter speed of about 26 seconds.

Resolution

The three LASCO cameras have a resolution of one megapixel. The base unit of LASCO's pictures are blocks of 32x32 pixels. If only one bit is missing, as it could occur due to disturbances, the whole block is gated out.

Disturbances

The LASCO instruments are not the newest. They are built in the late 80s, when a digital camera was something very special. Sometimes disturbances do happen.
There are two kinds, that repeatedly occur:
1. Blackouts and Whiteouts, in broken lines, circle-like shapes, or over the whole picture. They are caused by the electronics box. There has never been a firmware update, since it was judged as to sensitive changing the flight-software.
2. Black and white pixels, occurring in patterns, without pattern or alone. Those "missing blocks" are telemetry dropouts, caused by radio interference or a disturbance in the data transfer to Goddard Space Flight Center.

More general info on interpreting images here....

http://www.spacew.com/sunnow/sunhelp.html

Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:39 am
GT Truther

(1)

Quote:
Two bizarre features seen on radar over the North West and South East of Australia today ( Jan 22, 2010)
The ring over the south east appeared approximately 30 seconds before the bizarre red star over the north west.

(1)
http://www.colinandrews.net/Cloud-Radar ... -0122.html

:?:

Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:52 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

(Note: I wonder how many of you really believe?...Dex)

Scientologists 'heal' Haiti quake victims using touch
Jan 23 01:30 AM US/Eastern
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id ... _article=1

Amid the mass of aid agencies piling in to help Haiti quake victims is a batch of Church of Scientology "volunteer ministers", claiming to use the power of touch to reconnect nervous systems.
Clad in yellow T-shirts emblazoned with the logo of the controversial US-based group, smiling volunteers fan out among the injured lying under makeshift shelters in the courtyard of Port-au-Prince's General Hospital.

A wealthy private donor provided his airplane to fly in 80 volunteers from Los Angeles, along with 50 Haitian-American-doctors, in a gesture worth 400,000 dollars, said a Parisian volunteer who gave her name as Sylvie.
"We're trained as volunteer ministers, we use a process called 'assist' to follow the nervous system to reconnect the main points, to bring back communication," she said.

"When you get a sudden shock to a part of your body the energy gets stuck, so we re-establish communication within the body by touching people through their clothes, and asking people to feel the touch."

Next to her lay 22-year-old student Oscar Elweels, whose father rescued him from the basement of his school where he lay with a pillar on his leg for a day after the deadly January 12 quake.

His right leg was amputated below the knee and his left leg was severely bruised and swollen.

More than half of his fellow students died in the rubble of his school, although the rest of his family was unscathed, he said, thanking God.

"One hour ago he had no sensation in his left leg, so I explained the method to him, I touched him and after a while he said 'now I feel everything'," said Sylvie.

"Otherwise they might have had to amputate his other leg. Now his sister knows the method and she can do it."

Asked about the method being used on him, a smiling Elweels described it as "a sort of harmony between the nerves, a kind of exercise. I couldn't feel at all, but then I could."

Does he know Scientology? "Yes, it's a French organization," he said.

"All the patients are happy with the technique," said Sylvie. "But some doctors don't like the yellow T-shirts. It's a color thing," she insisted.

Another group of Scientologists distributed antibiotic pills. "The doctors said give everyone with wounds antibiotics," said Italian volunteer Marina.

Some doctors at the hospital are skeptical. One US doctor, who asked not to be named, snorted: "I didn't know touching could heal gangrene."

When asked what the Scientologists are doing here, another doctor said: "I don't know."

Do you care? "Not really," she said, wheeling an unconscious patient out of the operating room to join hundreds of others in the hospital's sunny courtyard.

Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:40 am
GT Truther

Simmering Frog wrote:

Last night I was asked about this, and here's my thoughts at the time:

"I just finished watching the YouTube video. Here's my thought that's finally formulated: It's either a) a genuine "allowed" sighting, though I don't think this is the case because they are drawing attention to the sun as if to say IT will be the culprit which isn't true, or b) it's an STS plot by STS ETs to show their ships there and draw our attention....until everyone is excitedly yammering and then they find out the video/images were hoaxed - made up in Photoshop or similar. The average person might then soon be saying: "What's that you say, there's a big mystery planet between us and the sun? on SOHO?!? LMAO!" In THIS way they could discredit their own SOHO, so people won't trust it when all of a sudden PX is in every image as it seems to be much more lately."

I then emailed this to Nancy and added "If you think that's incorrect, will there be new ZT on this since we missed last night or is this a 'minor irritation, nothing warranting any attention'?"

FWIW, here was her response this morning:

Nancy Lieder, in an email reply, wrote:
Those are Moons of Planet X and they are NOT on the Sun's surface, they are just in view lying between the Earth and the Sun somewhere, probably closer to Earth than the Sun.

Notice that no-one said they were "on the Sun's surface", just that they were supposedly inside the corona.

For those that don't receive her weekly Sunday newsletter, even more interesting was her account of a presentation she attended last November, which in effect warned of the Haiti quake:

NL/ZT, from their newsletter dated Jan 24 2010, wrote:
ZetaTalk Prediction 2001: The islands in the Caribbean will be utterly devastated during the coming shift, hit from several sides. When the Americas move into the Pacific, shortening the distance around the Pacific Rim and widening the Atlantic, the giant continents of North and South America will not simply drift evenhandedly westward. Moving plates move in the direction of least resistance, which in this case is toward the middle of the Pacific hole. Central America loses in this crunch, as do the smaller plates supporting the Caribbean islands. Any island surviving this crush, where smaller plates will subduct under larger giants, will have to deal with tidal waves washing over them and exploding volcanoes. Going to sea in boats will scarcely be an answer, as the turmoil the water will be undergoing will create vortexes that will capsize large and small boats, and even dash well built submarines in deep water. Surviving in the Caribbean, during this violent shift, will be the exception, and will require luck, not planning. EOZT

I, Nancy, attended a group presentation, done by a very interesting alien woman last November. One of the issues warned about was rolling of the S American Plate, where the top bulbous part of the plate is pulled toward the Pacific while the tip remains nailed to the Antarctic Plate. I noticed that during the time of the Haiti quake, numerous small quakes were occurring all along the S American Plate edges. This plate rolled, and Haiti was affected! Below, my recall of this presentation.

Nancy is in front of an alien with huge green eyes, which are together as large as her face. She has some kind of tentacles hanging down from her mouth, from the sides of her mouth, but these are only a couple inches long. She is helped out of a tub of water, nutrient water, and it becomes apparent that where she has thin arms and legs that her middle is beset with more tentacles, these a foot or more long. This gives her a pot bellied appearance. Her rear legs come to a small foot, almost like a hoof, and bend at the knee like a horse or dog's back legs do, not like a hominoid legs. Yet her arms have hands and digits. Her assistants come with a sleeveless smock, bright colors of yellow and orange, and tie this behind her. This is to cover her belly of tentacles. She and Nancy walk out onto a stage, hand in hand, but the alien moves to take a seat on the stage while Nancy steps down into the crowd, helped by a man who extends his hand to steady Nancy. The alien gives an overview, telepathically and via a holograph, to the crowd.

The Mediterranean is shown, while Africa rolls somewhat. This opens up the southern Mediterranean above Algeria such that the Mediterranean floor there is a crumble, not supported. Then over to India where the western side of India sinks significantly, the plate tipping sideways a bit, raising eastern India during this process. Then islands in Indonesia sink, the plate supporting them sinking more than the surrounding area. Over to S America the Andes are shown doing mountain building, while some islands in the Caribbean are sinking, their plate pushed under as S America rolls. Southeastern US is pulled down slightly, while the land just to the west of the Mississippi drops slightly. As the Atlantic rips open, this causes water adjustments. First water rushes from elsewhere to fill the void, then piles up, clashing in the middle, so that a tide rushes toward Europe, assaulting the lowlands there. Nancy later goes to thank the alien woman, holding her hand during this, and is told by her aids that she must be returned to her water tub or such absences shorten her life

As with the New Orleans disaster following Katrina, Haiti presents a picture of what will occur as major disasters deplete the world's ability to respond to disasters, or are simply unable to respond at all due to worldwide devastation happening all at once. Haiti is being rescued, where the pole shift will bring lack of rescue. The message here is to be out of the cities, into rural areas where families can be self sustaining. The message here is to be out of large buildings that can fall and crush one. The message is to not anticipate rescue, but to be prepared to rescue oneself.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:11 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Hey Dex, question for you.

The article you post is interesting indeed. Having had first hand experience form having received several "Assists" from a practitioner but not connected to the said church (Sic?) anymore. They did what is claimed, and as a skill I learned from training as a Reiki Master my intuition gave the process a thumbs up. IMO I beleive that old L Ron did learn from the instituitions he availed himself to in his early years. I am not a beleiver in Scientology and from my research into their thing was to turn away form the warning we get from the good Book, "No False gods" as my opinion. [I quote: "Crowley's wicked philosophies and his ritual experimentation—such as the "Babalon Working" ritual designed to invoke the coming of Antichrist—greatly inspired copycats and imitators. Such include L. Ron Hubbard, who reportedly studied Crowley's works and went on to found the fake religion called Scientology;" end quote - one of many other] Many books quote the interest L Ron had in his target as he studied the mind of man. Having read their books and booklets to see what they we're about, it was clear to me that their system is loaded with power "suggestions" aimed at the part of the mind that counted. I only did this due to a major "intrusion" I experienced when one of them stepped into my life maliciously. It took many prayers to break the lock. Not something I would want to ever repeat as it was the real deal. :scared Because of this experience (a gift?) I am a much stronger person today and certainly gained rich experience and insight to know how bad things are (on a consciousness level) and how close the EVENT planned by the collective Negative is.

That does not detract from the fact that there is merit in "some" of their knowledge, and like any other good business out there, they are staging free world press for their benefit. Smart again.

My Questions: You said
Quote:
(Note: I wonder how many of you really believe?...Dex)
. Did you mean about Scientology and their knowledge? Or did you mean that hands can heal?

This is my personal hobby (healing energy and its effect humans can wield) which I only offer to those who ask. The practice should never have become involved with money though, a pity.

Any help those poor people in Haiti can get is a bonus I say. That includes our prayers too.

Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:37 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
Simmering Frog wrote:

Wow, no kidding, good AC is a must!

Graham Birdsall, the late editor of Ufo Magazine over here, which I've never read personally, showed SOHO footage of huge "motherships" on video like this back in 2001. I remember watching the footage.

Phatman wrote:
UncleJohn wrote:

All high level languages run on top of OS'es. The Parallel Forth processor does not have an OS. The code run natively as machine code. Seeing is believing. Wintel solutions have huge overhead which a "Forth Only" specialized processor does not have. This is why "ALL MACHINE LANGUAGE ROUTINES RUN FASTER THAN ASSEMBLY CODE". I used to write assembly routines and found with the Forth Co-processor I could do the same routines much faster and without the headaches I had doing low level assembly code. Forth is one of the very few languages from which to write OS Kernels. This is why I will say that Parallel Forth processors of late are a closely guarded secret which our government has spent billions on.

A lot of embedded apps use modern variants of Forth, but in terms of modern clusters of computers and supercomputers, the processing capacity is so high these days that it doesn't matter so much what compiled language you use. If you're using a 25-year-old Commodore Amiga, then fair enough. :lol

Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:46 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 927 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 38  Next