It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:08 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.1 2009/2010 
Site Admin

Post The Golden Thread, Volume 5.1 2009/2010
Welcome to the continuation of the Golden Thread, Volume 2009 5.1
All are welcome so long as the Golden Rule is observed among the participants.

This is the search for the 'truth' and Disclosure, that all men (and women, and children) that so desire learn the full and examined truth of the 'extraterrestrial reality' as it is known.

Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:39 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2009 5.1
Hi Selene:

goto: http://www.bautforum.com/ and search for "plane of the ecliptic of the galaxy"

or just goto: http://www.bautforum.com/space-astronom ... alaxy.html

Let me know if this doesn't work for you.

UJ

Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:25 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Quoted Dondep:
Quote:
I'm beginning to get the idea that the Coverup is going beyond the original "Operation Patchwork" concept and moving into the realm of the schizophrenic Two-Step Tango

Add to the mix that is probably that Roland Emmerich as readed the "Survival Training Advice & Related Links" subforum here, and now it will make the Spin off of 2012 called:

2013: "Surviving the Aftertime":
Quoted
Emmerich says the series will focus on what the survivors of the cataclysm do to rebuild civilization. He told EW, "The plan is that it is 2013 and it’s about what happens after the disaster. ... It is about the resettling of Earth. That is very, very fascinating."
end quoted
http://scifiblock.com/news/4/2012-to-ge ... e-good.htm

:elephant

Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:33 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

DonDep, you noted:

Dondep wrote:
MSNBC has announced its teaser for the umpteenth time this hour "Now wait, I'm being serious, the Vatican is looking for alien life and believes it's out there, that story coming up…

The Vatican’s let’s say ‘expanded’ position on the presence of extraterrestrial life has been moving into the public eye since at least April 2000, when Monsignor Corrado Balducci, a theologian, the Vatican’s chief Exorcist (yes, they still have that) and close confidant of the late Pope John Paul II, gave an interview to Zecharia Stichin on the subject of the possibility of intelligent/humanoid life elsewhere.

In that conversation, wherein Stichin and Balducci discovered they held many views in common, Msgr. Balducci stated:

(Entire text here: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sitchin/esp_sitchin_9.htm)

Msgr. Corrado Balducci wrote:
Msgr. Balducci’s Positions

• On UFOs.
o “There must be something in it.”
The hundreds and thousands of eyewitness reports leave no room for denying that there is a measure of truth in them, even allowing for optical illusions, atmospheric phenomena and so on. As a Catholic theologian such witnessing cannot be dismissed.
o “Witnessing is one way of transmitting truth, and in the case of the Christian religion, we are talking about a divine revelation in which witnessing is crucial to the credibility of our faith.”

• On Life on Other Planets:
o “That life may exist on other planets is certainly possible... The Bible does not rule out that possibility. On the basis of scripture and on the basis of our knowledge of God’s omnipotence, His wisdom being limitless, we must affirm that life on other planets is possible.”
Moreover, this is not only possible, but also credible and even probable.
o “Cardinal Nicolo Cusano (1401-1464) wrote that there is not a single star in the sky about which we can rule out the existence of life, even if different from ours.”

• On Intelligent Extraterrestrials:
o “When I talk about extraterrestrials, we must think of beings who are like us—more probably, beings more advanced than us, in that their nature is an association of a material part and a spiritual part, a body and a soul, although in different proportions than human beings on Earth.”
Angels are beings who are purely spiritual, devoid of bodies, while we are made up of spirit and matter but still at a low level.
o “It is entirely credible that in the enormous distance between angels and humans, there could be found some middle stage, that is, beings with a body like ours but more elevated spiritually. If such intelligent beings really exist on other planets, only science will be able to prove; but in spite of what some people think, we would be in a position to reconcile their existence with the redemption that Christ has brought us.”

This suggests to me that the Vatican has indeed been staying informed on these matter since at least 1954, when Francis Cardinal MacIntyre, the then-Bishop of Los Angeles reportedly accompanied President Eisenhower to Muroc Air Base to meet with a delegation of ET’s. So a conference on the possibility of extraterrestrial life forms being held under the Vatican’s auspices suggests to me a further ‘coming out’ on the entire issue, with the Vatican quite publically dropping any theological objections to an issue they know they can’t really win: that the scope of God’s creation can be broader than we know.

I really don’t think the Vatican plays games with this. The media? That’s another story.

You added:

DonDep wrote:
And Campbell Brown on CNN is reportedly doing a special on "Secret Societies" tonight (or was it last night? I never watch her so I might have missed it). Having her report on such a thing is a sure-fire indication the entire concept is to get the brush-off. TPTB know that's what the hoi poloi are now looking into on the 'internets' and therefore are trying to inoculate themselves

You’ve got that right, DonDep. It’s oddly reassuring to me, actually, that they feel the need to respond. That means we’re making some headway here on the ‘net.

I’m not holding my breath against the 27th, but dang – it would be good, wouldn’t it? :banana (Actually, how ‘bout Obama using his Nobel Peace Prize address on December 10 for an announcement…??)

Cheers,

Selene

Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:56 pm
GT Truther

Hi, UJ -

Thank you for the links; I'll have to have a thorough read. But I must say that the site you suggested: "Bad Astronomy" is not one that - how shall I put this? - is considered a wholely unbiased source, since their focus is on debunking, rather than discussing, just about everything they touch. I mean, here's how they describe their "Conspiracy" section:

Bad Astronomy Forum wrote:
Conspiracy Theories (85 Viewing)
Is NASA hiding something? (no) Are there aliens on Mars? (no) Are there rogue planets that will kill us all? (no) Disagree? Post here!

Right.

Some astute observers have even taken up, ummm, bird-watching on that site.....
;)

Uncle John wrote:
Hi Selene:

goto: http://www.bautforum.com/ and search for "plane of the ecliptic of the galaxy"

or just goto: http://www.bautforum.com/space-astronom ... alaxy.html

Let me know if this doesn't work for you.

UJ

Cheers and thanks again,

Selene

Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:19 pm
GT Truther

Wow, the TRUTH is alive and well in GHANA:
http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/N ... ?ID=171075

Anyone have any estimates as to how widespread the truth IS?

Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:07 pm
GT Truther

Don, my opinion about the abduction phenomenon hasn't been influenced by Hollywood. Instead, it's been influenced by reading numerous accounts of abductions.

Though Nancy's Zetas claim that they have emotions and a sense of humour, they appear to me to lack both qualities. To me, they appear to be a well-oiled collective. Do they ever sing or write poetry? I truly doubt it. Do they exhibit individualistic traits like we humans do? I don't get the feeling they do.

David Jacobs, in an interview about his book, The Threat, says he believes the hybrids "will eventually, I assume, be in control here because they have superior technology, and superior physiological abilities that we do not have. We would therefor be sort of second-class citizens, I think."

Jacobs also says, "I see a very different society than the kind we live in now - a society that's far more restricted and far more controlled. The whole concept of individual freedom in this kind of society would be under serious question." I assume he believes this because that's how the Zetas appear to function during abductions.

Of course, some years after the pole shift, there might not be any more "second-class citizens" left on Earth because we humans will be gone. As Nancy's Zetas' say, "Little by little, it moves toward a hybrid race. No pure blood humans around. Advantages are higher I.Q., a longer life, and less disease." But what will be lost in this process?

I hope you're right Don that the Zetas are acting benevolently. But at this point I believe quiet conquest, followed by the assimilation of the humans that survive the coming years is their plan.

Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:16 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

Thank you, Lynnwood, for posting that link from Ghana.

Go, Ghana, (whoever you are who wrote this)!

Ahhhhh, sweet sanity..... :tounge

Cheers,

Selene

Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:28 pm
GT Truther

Sure Selene! It gave me a feeling of hope! Sometimes here on the GT, in the cacoon, I feel so small and alone--hopeless. Then to read a new take on the same old story, from someone half the world away...well, WOW! I wonder with hope, is the same truth alive everywhere? How widespread is it? I remember the gradualness of accepting the many layers of it all, until the Big Picture seems a foregone conclusion in it's evil perfection and ugliness, and I wonder what percentage of the population is aware, and what level they are aware of?

HOW PERVASIVE IS THE AWAKENING?

....NEXT....THINGS THAT MAKE YA GO HMMM........wandering towards the topic of Disclosure.

Some of you probably know that The Vatican's Pontifical Academy of Sciences is holding its first ever conference on alien life, the discovery of which would have profound implications for the Catholic Church: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/space/6536400/The-Vatican-joins-the-search-for-alien-life.html

I found something interesting. Skim the article, then note the last paragraph. Not only is the Vatican considering whether there is alien life --"somewhere out there"-- they are also considering ..."whether “alien” life of a different biochemistry to our own might exist here without our knowing". ...HMMM...

Let's examine that.

WITHOUT OUR KNOWING. ...HMMM... Logic would dictate that in order for us to "not know" they would have to be among us, or living underground, or both. Well, doesn't this open up a bag-o-worms? And then the ominous "among other things" ---which IMHO smacks of "rapid deployment of new programs" ...HMMM...and...

DIFFERENT BIOCHEMISTRY. ...HMMM...can anyone say alien and military abductions, and hybrid race? I think that is as close to Disclosure as we will be seeing from the Vatican.

The interesting thing about this is, of course, that it is only mentioned, no attention is being drawn toward it, no flag-waving, and really, isn't that possibilitry WAAAAY more important than the possibility of them being "OUT THERE SOMEWHERE" and not among us? HMMM...

It's as if the Vatican is saying.... Here it is! We're telling you!! Don't say we didn't warn you when the truth about all the evil deeds comes out!

Nothing like a little CYA to buy time on the run to their bunkers--entrance hidden under the Vatican I presume.

For those that prefer not to click, here is the paragraph:
Quote:
The Academy conference will include presentations from scientists – by no means all of them Christians – on the discovery of planets outside our solar system, the geological record of early life on Earth, how life might have started on Earth, and whether “alien” life of a different biochemistry to our own might exist here without our knowing, among many other things.

That single paragraph says more than the entire article above it. Scary.

Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:21 pm
GT Truther

In my opinion, what ever "disclosure" that might happen on the 27th will be a nothing-burger. Do the math. The PTB (not Obama, he's bought and paid for) have too much vested interest in keeping things as they are. There is simply no incentive for TPTB to change anything.

Look at the situation. We are debt slaves. This is essentially a prison planet. The world currently runs on fiat currency. Goldman Sux / The Fed are playing out their last hand of no holds barred poker. They're going all in. Due to the Basel II agreement which we signed.....the US (FED) banking criminal cartel effectively defaulted PRIOR to Bernanke's "we're 16 hours away from a complete meltdown" speech before congress in 2008. Why?
Because the FED was (and likely still is) insolvent. The European Banksters know it. As many in the know have espoused....we're screwed, to put it politely....but the EU is even MORE screwed. So we're just in a war of attrition between the FED and the EU fraudsters. Bernanke's only hope now is to devalue the dollar so much that it will tank Europe's exports and jobs....BEFORE it tanks our country....and "investors" will flood back into buying T-bills at a parabolic rate, thus re-inflating the US monetary bubble once again.

What does this have to do with ET's?

A lot.

Where does the Fed (through Goldman Sux) make 100M a day? through "high frequency trading" through a proprietary computer program that lets them get in and out of the market each day in under a second. And yea, it was this very same program that was partially downloaded and then uploaded to a European country.....effectively "stolen" a few months back. Luckily for GS the perps did not get all of the code.

Who is the first buyer for most all of the oil on this planet? Goldman Sux. There is huge money involved here....dwarfed only by the illicit drug trade.

if Yo-Mama was to get up in front of the podium and says....."yea, we've been in contact with these fellas for over 50 years"....he opens up the whole can of worms that makes oil obsolete. This "stuff" that UFO's run on ain't Nuke, ain't fossil fuel....it MAY be Z.P.E. , which would instantly put every government and or military organizations head on the choppin' block as to WHY we (mankind) has not pursued this energy source at all in the last 50.

This changes everything, overnight. I'd like to believe that he's gonna get up there and babble about he Pleadians, or whomever....but it simply will not happen. No way....no how.

At best it will be a short yack about microbes or other such trivial nonsense.

It's all about the money. Sad but true. There is no money in peace as there will be no money in "green tech" until Exxon Mobil / BP and the rest refine the last drop of 30$ a gallon gas.....

There CERTAINLY ain't no money for Ex-Mobil in Z.P.E. or anti grav- crap.

The ONLY way that ET will be exposed is if THEY feel for some reason to push the issue.

It will NOT come from any government.....

Remember, governments (ours included) are 100% bought and paid for by the multi-nationals.....the office of POTUS is like romper room and Sesame Street all rolled up into one. The Multi's say "jump"....and the O-man asks "how high"

Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:51 pm
GT Truther

Oh, I certainly agree, there will be no formal Disclosure on November 27, 2009, or any other date. Disclosure is there for those ready to see it. Example above.

Also---because I found it:

Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:54 pm
GT Truther

Lwood, I am indeed ready to see it. But my opinion is that it will come much later....at the 11th hour and the worlds governments hand(s) will be forced.

Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:06 pm
GT Truther

shane, really? I think they will be in their bunkers by then. What would they say? -- They are cowards, I doubt there will be an official announcement.

And shane, if you are here, Disclosure has already happened for you.

I MISSED THIS - FROM June 26, 2009 8:57:50PM, location unknown:

SOURCE: http://poleshift.ning.com/photo/second- ... ext=latest

EXIF DATA: http://regex.info/exif.cgi?url=http://a ... ondsun.jpg

===============================================================================

ANOTHER THING TO MAKE YA GO HMMM...

CLICK THESE LINKS --- ANYTHING MISSING? WHERE'S THE PHOTO ABOVE?

Search String: secondsun filetype:jpg <---- FILE NAME OF THE PHOTO ABOVE
http://images.google.com/images?gbv=2&h ... i=&start=0

CENSORED BY GOOGLE -- ALONG WITH ANY RELEVANT RESULTS FOR THESE STRINGS:

Search String: 2nd sun

Search String: second sun

The ABSENCE of any stills showing any of the second suns we have seen, is a HMMM... to me. Good lord, at least a few of them would be named "second sun" or "2nd sun" -- you'd think.

Censorship.

This did make it a few pages back - remove file type restrictor. PAGE 5: Image

=========================================================================

.........NEXT........

For those that follow Christopher Story at WorldReports.org:
http://worldreports.org/news/246_matter ... r_everyone

He is promising a Major Story next week:

..."We understand from sources that major exposure in the 'mainstream' media will break next week...."

Click link above for the details. I never know what to make of this web site, I post the information for amusement at the announcement of "mass media coverage" - We'll see.

Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:16 pm
GT Truther

I just watched 2012. I liked it, though Cusack's character escaping everything with a second to spare got a bit tiring. The disaster is from major solar flares emiting neutrinos that heat the Earth's core like microwaves until all the crust starts sliding about. Major earthquakes, giant Yellowstone volcano and after that a magnetic pole shift. Fantastic special effects. Not really emotionally involving though.

Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:04 pm
GT Truther

Lou Dobbs signs off CNN - read between the lines?

TEXT:
Quote:
The Final Lou Dobbs Tonight - Nov-11-2009
http://www.loudobbs.com/blog;jsessionid ... 4017625850

Here's what Lou said on Wednesday night's broadcast:

This will be my last broadcast here on CNN, where I've worked for most of the past 30 years, and where I have many friends and colleagues whom I admire deeply and respect greatly.

I'm the last of the original anchors here on CNN and I'm proud to have had the privilege to helping to build the world's first news network.

I'm grateful for the many opportunities that CNN has given me over these many years. I've tried to reciprocate with a full measure of my ability and my energy.

Over the past six months it's become increasingly clear that strong winds of change have begun buffeting this country and affecting all of us, and some leaders in media, politics and business have been urging me to go beyond the role here at CNN and to engage in constructive problem solving as well as to contribute positively to the great understanding of the issues of our day. -- HMMM... - I think there's a message there.

And to continue to do so in the most honest and direct language possible.

I've talked extensively with Jonathan Klein -- Jon's the president of CNN -- and as a result of those talks, Jon and I have agreed to a release from my contract that will enable me to pursue new opportunities.

At this point, I'm considering a number of options and directions, and I assure you, I will let you know when I set my course. I truly believe that the major issues of our time include the growth of our middle class, the creation of more jobs, health care, immigration policy, the environment, climate change, and our military involvement, of course, in Afghanistan and Iraq.

But each of those issues is, in my opinion, informed by our capacity to demonstrate strong resilience of our now weakened capitalist economy and demonstrate the political will to overcome the lack of true representation in Washington, D.C.

I believe these to be profoundly, critically important issues, and I will continue to strive to deal honestly and straightforwardly with those issues in the future.

Unfortunately, these issues are now defined in the public arena by partisanship and ideology rather than by rigorous, empirical thought and forthright analysis and discussion. I'll be working diligently to change that as best I can. And as for the important work of restoring inspiration to our great free society and our market economy, I will strive as well to be a leader in that national conversation.

It's been my great honor to work with each and every person at this wonderful network. I will be eternally grateful to CNN, to Ted Turner, and to all of my colleagues and friends, and of course to you at home. I thank you, and may God bless you.

Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:35 pm
GT Truther

Post The Vatican, NASA's big NO, NO, NO! and Nov 27
I actually turned CNN on at the very moment Lou began that sign-off speech, no video just the stereo speakers, as I was tired of listening to Chris Matthews try to force 2 talking heads into a pitched battle. I thought to myself, "hey, this is really news now".

He's been hired as a mercenary "lou's cannon" lol! (couldn't resist the pun).

Selene wrote:
The Vatican’s let’s say ‘expanded’ position on the presence of extraterrestrial life has been moving into the public eye since at least April 2000, when Monsignor Corrado Balducci, a theologian, the Vatican’s chief Exorcist (yes, they still have that) and close confidant of the late Pope John Paul II, gave an interview to Zecharia Stichin on the subject of the possibility of intelligent/humanoid life elsewhere.

In that conversation, wherein Stichin and Balducci discovered they held many views in common, Msgr. Balducci stated:

(Entire text here: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sitch ... chin_9.htm)

Msgr. Corrado Balducci wrote:
Msgr. Balducci’s Positions

• On UFOs.
o “There must be something in it.”
and later,

o “It is entirely credible that in the enormous distance between angels and humans, there could be found some middle stage, that is, beings with a body like ours but more elevated spiritually. If such intelligent beings really exist on other planets, only science will be able to prove; but in spite of what some people think, we would be in a position to reconcile their existence with the redemption that Christ has brought us.”

Translation: Okay, we don't want to get busted if and when those alien guys show up or things start to happen as we were warned by them. So we're gonna cut to the chase, okay let's say there ARE little guys from elsewhere that have been here and we've worked with 'em. They ain't demons, got it? Okay? Just 'cuz we've been drumming it into your heads you ain't gonna be saved unless you buy your tickets to heaven with the blood of this divinity dude we brought you, doesn't mean they [aliens] can't be real and part of God's plan.

Selene wrote:
This suggests to me that the Vatican has indeed been staying informed on these matter since at least 1954, when Francis Cardinal MacIntyre, the then-Bishop of Los Angeles reportedly accompanied President Eisenhower to Muroc Air Base to meet with a delegation of ET’s. So a conference on the possibility of extraterrestrial life forms being held under the Vatican’s auspices suggests to me a further ‘coming out’ on the entire issue, with the Vatican quite publically dropping any theological objections to an issue they know they can’t really win: that the scope of God’s creation can be broader than we know.

I really don’t think the Vatican plays games with this. The media? That’s another story.

Yes, I've been aware for quite some time now of the Vatican's 'official' interest in the subject over the past several years, the infamous meeting their Cardinal MacIntyre took part in with Ike at Muroc, as well as the oft-repeated and likely true claim that they engage in 'satanic rituals' at the highest of levels where that awareness of ET is more widespread, as well as an arrogant belief they will receive 'special' assistance from their STS allies as the time approaches. DB whispered excitedly on one occasion how he had encountered some of them giving the secret hand greeting of the Black Pope.

Then there's Father Malachi Martin. Enough said there; they've definitely put this subject at the forefront of their overall consciousness. It's what they all talk about when they're not toiling at some real-world chore, just like the rest of us.

The fact is that the Vatican is teasing us even as the more well-meaning among them are pushing to get this subject out more fully in the public data-stream, just like these earnest yet naive US mil and intel "sources" that make promises they can't deliver on.

Selene wrote:
It’s oddly reassuring to me, actually, that they [TPTB] feel the need to respond. That means we’re making some headway here on the ‘net.

I’m not holding my breath against the 27th, but dang – it would be good, wouldn’t it? (Actually, how ‘bout Obama using his Nobel Peace Prize address on December 10 for an announcement…??)

IMHO, Selene, we've been making headway all along. They expected our curiousity and need for truth and justice, hence their rearguard actions ('Project Patchwork') we've been fighting our way through like quicksand and underbrush, but the sheer numbers and the heightened awareness among even those not normally given over to these kinds of issues has them a bit alarmed, I'm sure. Just look at that NASA PR campaign; when was the last time they felt the need to make such a hi-profile pre-emptive strike against a supposedly fictional movie? Or an "internet hoax"? Their usual modus operandi is to totally ignore any suggestion there might be truth to the premise.

As for genuine Disclosure? Sure, who DOESN'T want it, but large segments of the population would wonder how truthful it is. IMHO a truthful 'Disclosure' would alarm masses of dimwits, causing them to angrily reject the official explanation, unless TPTB simply expect to have someone (Sec'y Hillary Rodham Clinton?) walk out onstage and make a quick announcement such as "The State Department is announcing they will be recognizing the 4th and 7th planets of Zeta Reticulum I, with discussions to take place at the upcoming Nobel Prize awards ceremonies. There will be no further comment at this time."

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:59 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

SELENE's:
Quote:
..."Actually, how ‘bout Obama using his Nobel Peace Prize address on December 10 for an announcement…??..."

Yes! - And to think, he earned it just in time.

Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:23 pm
GT Truther

So you think he would throw it all away, not to mention the work on the health-care bill, to throw red meat like that to the lions? He's already been made to eat so much Bushit it's surprising he hasn't contracted e. coli or some other form of 'food' poisoning.

No, what you want, what we ALL want, is to have the members responsible - that would at least include Big Dick, or as he would be presented at the dais, Richard B. Cheney - or his predecessor Al Gore, coming to the podium to make the admission, alongside the other more 'instrumental' and complicit members such as the Chairman of the Fed (Greenspan; no sense in making the fall guy Bernanke take the heat for Greenspan's decisions), the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs (the current occupant would be fine, though he isn't responsible for the important decisions), the Director National Intelligence as well as his subordinate the Director Central Intelligence, and any other former or current member of the Majestic organization (let their name-change games be damned). That way the all-important questions of WHY? could, would, and should be answered - truthfully. Unfortunately, domestic tranquility - it's still too early - could be mightily disturbed.

What we will end up getting, if we are lucky and then only when the earth changes have increased to where they simply can't be ignored, is a set of congressional hearings that will bring in many throughout government that will provide their little piece of testimony - until we finally drag the ugly facts out about both factions, kicking and screaming.

Just my first reaction to the possibility.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
midnight wrote:
Don, my opinion about the abduction phenomenon hasn't been influenced by Hollywood. Instead, it's been influenced by reading numerous accounts of abductions.

Though Nancy's Zetas claim that they have emotions and a sense of humour, they appear to me to lack both qualities. To me, they appear to be a well-oiled collective. Do they ever sing or write poetry? I truly doubt it. Do they exhibit individualistic traits like we humans do? I don't get the feeling they do.

David Jacobs, in an interview about his book, The Threat, says he believes the hybrids "will eventually, I assume, be in control here because they have superior technology, and superior physiological abilities that we do not have. We would therefor be sort of second-class citizens, I think."

Jacobs also says, "I see a very different society than the kind we live in now - a society that's far more restricted and far more controlled. The whole concept of individual freedom in this kind of society would be under serious question." I assume he believes this because that's how the Zetas appear to function during abductions.

Of course, some years after the pole shift, there might not be any more "second-class citizens" left on Earth because we humans will be gone. As Nancy's Zetas' say, "Little by little, it moves toward a hybrid race. No pure blood humans around. Advantages are higher I.Q., a longer life, and less disease." But what will be lost in this process?

I hope you're right Don that the Zetas are acting benevolently. But at this point I believe quiet conquest, followed by the assimilation of the humans that survive the coming years is their plan.

It's good to hear you've read a variety then of abduction accounts; I don't know if you read one I posted about not too long ago because I think it exposed not only the truth of the phenomenon but the naked fear the human authorities showed in how they dealt with it. The zetas were able to provide the mother with orgasm - if she wanted it. So she found herself in a situation where as she put it, it was like having one foot on the gas pedal and the other on the brake. Even as she let herself go to enjoy the moment, the very thought of what was happening was often enough for her indignation to fight the urge to surrender to the joys of the artificially-induced orgasm. Eventually, after getting accustomed to them, she 'gave up' (they abducted her after only the first trimester to retrieve the hybrids) not just one but several hybrid offspring. It was the feigned, pseudo-abduction staged by human black-ops after all the genuine abductions and made to look like a genuine "alien abduction" that truly troubled her and she's been dealing with that 'rape' as she called it ever since. She learned the truth of the duplicity later on, in hypnosis, and learned later that one of the reasons EG&G had hired her was partially due to her earlier reports of having been abducted (by REAL aliens).

Chomp on them apples for a moment, and contemplate the ramifications.

David Jacobs was right, but not in a negative sense, not at all. Sure they'll be "in control", and the souls at the helms of those bodies are more likely to be that of a former human like, say, your Mom or Abe Lincoln or Teddy Roosevelt than they would be of a former Zetan. He just hasn't been made aware of, or convinced of, the pending poleshift as anything more than a 'theory'. I'd love to go through a logical debate with him about it, he might alter his suspicions.

I know what you mean when you say you don't think the Zetas have a SOH. I think the ones we encounter are dour most of the time, but I can tell the difference between weeks when one or more particularly grumpy zetas do most of the answering, and other weeks when one of the more diplomatic and sympathetic zetans does most of the answering.

We will "lose" some things in the process of utilizing the new hybrid body, but think of the current public use of the term "hybrid body" and consider the differences between the gas-guzzling land yachts and these new hybrids, which are much smaller (some would say "more frail and therefore fragile" but hey, if everyone undergoes a dramatic size differential, are we really any more at risk?). All in all, I think trading up is always preferable, even if we're fond for what we're used to. We'll have a different yardstick in our new DNA, anyway, so I don't think you should look forward to being depressed by your new 'look'. And that's assuming you're among the meek that will inherit the earth as both the story and logic would have it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shane, it's good to see you again man. So few folks know about that Goldman Gov't Sacks clever 'device' that allows them to skim what meager wealth the world produces, and all because they can own the early bird that always gets the worm. That revelation was in not only Rolling Stone but HuffPost and a few other choice places, but I don't think people really dug what it meant. I think it's part of the secret the 2nd Great Depression isn't as visceral as the first.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:44 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Lynwood wrote:
ANOTHER THING TO MAKE YA GO HMMM...
{dramatic 2nd-sun sighting photo redacted for space -dd}
CLICK THESE LINKS --- ANYTHING MISSING? WHERE'S THE PHOTO ABOVE?

Search String: secondsun filetype:jpg <---- FILE NAME OF THE PHOTO ABOVE

CENSORED BY GOOGLE -- ALONG WITH ANY RELEVANT RESULTS FOR THESE STRINGS:

Search String: 2nd sun

Search String: second sun

The ABSENCE of any stills showing any of the second suns we have seen, is a HMMM... to me. Good lord, at least a few of them would be named "second sun" or "2nd sun" -- you'd think.

Censorship.

AbsoLUTEly I would think, Lynnwood! AbsoLUTEly! If that wasn't a smoking gun you came upon, you of incomparable knowledge of how GOOGLE works, then I don't know what constitutes a 'smoking gun' any more.

Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:53 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Thanks Don - :embarressed - After that I was intrigued and decided to use the Big G to do a little sleuthing.

After thinking about it, because of how successful the censorship is across many domains, it seems obvious to me that they have integrated "photo recognition software" to censor the same photo, with possibly different file names, from multiple locations. Technically, if you go to "advanced search" in Google, you can really filter results to exactly what you want.

Still no luck limiting the results to orange, although we ARE starting to see some second sun photos. Funny, they left some of the ZetaTalk photos. Not many folks know how to filter results to strictly, these might be many pages in with no filtering.
http://images.google.com/images?imgcolo ... lor=orange

secondsun Advanced Image Search - JPG ONLY <--- they were especially thorough with the JPGs.
http://images.google.com/images?imgtbs= ... i=&start=0

secondsun Advanced Image Search - GIF ONLY

secondsun Advanced Image Search - BMP ONLY
http://images.google.com/images?as_q=se ... ff&as_st=y

secondsun Advanced Image Search - PNG ONLY

These results are not natural.

===============================================================
AN IMPORTANT FYI -- GOOGLE IMAGE LABELER
===============================================================

Here's how images get keywords for strict filtering: http://images.google.com/imagelabeler/

If an ABC contacted google requring censorship, it's a certainty this tool would have been used, where humans PLAY A GAME (TRY IT TO SEE HOW IT WORKS) to label images. This would quite effectively work in a censorship campaign. The unknowing public gives keywords/labels to the censored images, themselves. How very EVIL.

TRY IT, and when you click on START LABELING, type in the predominant color of the photo.....that's how all those orange images got to the link above.

Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:32 am
GT Truther

I'd wondered what had happened to "Publius". The Bad Astronomy and the Universe today forum sounds the perfect place for him, because when it came to aliens and conspiracies, Publius gave short shrift to anything related to them when he frequented the GT and its forerunners.

Rick Hunter wrote:
I just watched 2012. I liked it, though Cusack's character escaping everything with a second to spare got a bit tiring. The disaster is from major solar flares emiting neutrinos that heat the Earth's core like microwaves until all the crust starts sliding about. Major earthquakes, giant Yellowstone volcano and after that a magnetic pole shift. Fantastic special effects. Not really emotionally involving though.

Thanks for clearing up what causes the catastrophe on Earth in the 2012 film, Rick.

Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:16 am
GT Truther

Just a little update, haven't heard anymore humming in my area since my last post on it.

I think people will see 2012 not for the plot but for the visual reference.. kinda like Knowing. That movie was interesting since the end of the world was on my birthday. Felt like it was specifically talking to me. If gas goes to 3.69 on a national average.... LOOK OUT! hahahaha.

Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:48 am
GT Truther

Immanuel Velikovsky: Pole Shift
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1R8giRIy ... re=related

Caption:
"Immanuel Velikovsky provided evidence of global cataclysm and pole shifts which occur periodically due to celestial events. He incorrectly blamed Venus for the effects of Planet X Nibiru as put forth by Zecharia Sitchin. "

:elephant

Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:56 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2009 5.1 Truth and Where it is
Dear GT People,

I have been very busy here in Texas where it does seem like there is a constant buzz. Doubtless, this is caused by the many towers operating at full throttle since Govenor Goodhair learned that Bush's Billions were confiscated. I would like to tell my story of becoming alerted to 2012 and other issues. During the early part of Bush's debacle, Chapter 1, I phoned my Senator and my Congressman regularly. I learned that many of them were being bombarded with phone calls, but were proceeding with the legislation that Bush wanted regardless of public opinion. I was also working on the voting issues and had learned that the votes were being rigged. THEY ARE STILL BEING RIGGED AND THERE IS LOTS OF PROOF FOR THIS FACT.

When I realized that the Congress did not give a fig what the voters thought, at first, I thought that it was because of the vote rigging...but then I realized that that made no sense, because people were beginning to get wise to that issue. By 2003, I was positive that there had to be something coming soon that made Congress think that it could GET AWAY WITH IGNORING THE VOTERS. It did not take much thought to realize that it had to be some sort of huge catastrophe under whose chaos, they would escape. So, I started researching in 2003. It took almost no time to find out the longstanding connections between the Bushes and the Nazis. I also met a lot of people who were really upset with the NWO types who flooded into Washington.

One of the people that I met was a former project manager for NASA. My ex-husband's wife, who knows nothing about space or astrophysics, mysteriously became a controller at NASA. After I knew the project manager (who was also an astrophycist), he told me that NASA was preparing for a possible catastrophe that would cause all kinds of tidal waves and death. He also told me about a possible gigantic CME (Coronal Mass Ejection) that might stop earth from rotating for several days and definitely would kill lots of people by destroying their red blood cells. He was not sure of the timing, but knew that plans were being drawn up. I got very upset and told my son that we needed to make plans for survival. He got upset and talked to his dad about it. His dad tried to tell him that I was nuts (as usual) when his wife (the NASA controller) interrupted him and said that actually, "there was going to be a big event" and that they would be safe because there was a shelter for NASA employees underground."

She later left NASA and Bush was thrown out of office in 2007 without the event occurring. Then, I began more research into Nibiru, Planet X, whatever that you might call it. In 2006, due to suspicions that I had raised, I was treated to the first "lizard eyes" phenomenon of my life. Someone that I know actually turned to me and their eyes became vertical slits. While it is certainly possible that this might have been a hallucination brought on via microwaves, we were in a car on a highway at the time and that is hard to target consistently with these beams. I have experienced this phenomenon many times since with different people. I have felt an odd feeling when it occurs sometimes like pressure in my head. Other times, I don't feel anything at all.

I have noticed the following about what I have learned. When a "reptilian" takes control of a person, they make the pupils turn vertical and slitty. Lizard-inhabited people unconsciously get slitty-eyed when playing video games or watching violence which they love. Now, I have spoken to people when they are in "reptile" mode and they have told me that something bad is going to happen and lots of cities will burn. They have not said how this would occur.

From my own encounters with reptilian types, I can say this...I don't like them and they don't like humans. I do not care if Zetas gave women orgasms, stealing someone's DNA is an AGGRESSIVE ACT. Hybridizing the world to make it more like another group of beings without the permission of the inhabitants is an INVASION and it is not the act of a friend.

Let's put this in human terms. If a friend came over and raped your wife at night while she was drugged or mechanically rendered unconscious, would you consider this a friendly act? What if your friend had an IQ of 700? What if your friend could lift boats with his brain? Would you think that this was friendly behavior? THE ANSWER IS NO.

Karla Turner and the other abductees have mentioned that there are two sets of beings visiting them. One is rough and mean and just takes what they want. The other is more gentle, still takes genetic material, and bitches about the first group. BOTH ARE STILL TRAUMATIZING THE VICTIMS AND TAKING THINGS THAT DO NOT BELONG TO THEM.

To summarize everything that I have said:

One, I learned about Nibiru, CMEs and poleshifts from people affiliated with NASA itself so they do know more than they are telling the public.

Two, I forgot to mention this, but one of the things that was a big tip-off to me was the incessant "continuity planning" by the government. If almost everybody is dead, why do we need a government? It makes absolutely no sense unless there is a bigger agenda such as repopulating the earth with NON-HUMANs

Three, the hybrids and reptilian-based aliens that I have met don't like humans at all. They like to eat humans and they enjoy video violence. There are many of them still here. I have not read anything about the Zetas planning to deal with that issue. The Zetas don't seem nice or kind to me. They sound pompous and arrogant. They don't see anything wrong with what they are doing by stealing genetic material and creating hybrids. I do. I also don't think that they are improving humanity by making it into a hive-mind controlled by their agenda.

Four, I read in the Zetatalk recently that people cannot cure others with their minds. That is completely untrue and there are tons of studies from Princeton's PEAR lab to prove it. I don't think that we need second-hand Zeta DNA to become smarter or better. We just need our own government to stop experimenting on us with viruses and we will evolve to that point. Many native Americans (who have not been experimented on until recently) are psychic. They did not get this from the Zetas. Neither did the Africans who have a long tradition of this ability.

Five. Disclosure is probably imminent because there is no other choice. It will be up to us to determine WHO WE WILL ACCEPT INTO OUR HOME. Our ability to discern is what we must hone. I do not believe that all ETs are evil. I believe that there is good and bad all over the universe and that we have to judge those qualities by assessing the impact of the deeds of those who come.

Go read the Hopi's advice on how to survive. They are so correct in their thinking.

MK

PS: Christopher Story has run the World Currency Review for 20 or 30 years. He is probably a former spook from what I can tell by his friends. He does seem to have correct information about a lot of things and he used to have his report in every major business school library in the world. Although he is a little too fond of the Queen, he is spot on about the Bush family business.

Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:02 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2009 5.1 Truth and Where it is
Madame_Karnak wrote:
Dear GT People,

One of the people that I met was a former project manager for NASA. My ex-husband's wife, who knows nothing about space or astrophysics, mysteriously became a controller at NASA. After I knew the project manager (who was also an astrophycist), he told me that NASA was preparing for a possible catastrophe that would cause all kinds of tidal waves and death. He also told me about a possible gigantic CME (Coronal Mass Ejection) that might stop earth from rotating for several days and definitely would kill lots of people by destroying their red blood cells. He was not sure of the timing, but knew that plans were being drawn up. I got very upset and told my son that we needed to make plans for survival. He got upset and talked to his dad about it. His dad tried to tell him that I was nuts (as usual) when his wife (the NASA controller) interrupted him and said that actually, "there was going to be a big event" and that they would be safe because there was a shelter for NASA employees underground."

TPTB always know about the poleshift, the incesant search of Dreams, Ancients Myths, Lost Civlizations, and lost books... gave a image of what will coming... some day.

Also some of the agendas was filtered using the Alternative 3 TV Show
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternative_3

-snip-

Madame_Karnak wrote:
Three, the hybrids and reptilian-based aliens that I have met don't like humans at all. They like to eat humans and they enjoy video violence. There are many of them still here.

making some connections here:
Quoted:
Robot Identifies Human Flesh As Bacon
"Wired's 'Table of Malcontents' blog links to an article about a wine-tasting robot that thinks humans taste like bacon. The Japanese robot is intended to act as a personal sommelier, suggesting wines, cheeses, and hors d'oeuvres based on its owners personal tastes. It also apparently thinks humans would be tasty as part of a sandwich." From the article: "Let the robot holocaust commence: robots think we taste like bacon ... Upon being given a sample, he will speak up in a childlike voice and identify what he has just been fed. The idea is that wineries can tell if a wine is authentic without even opening the bottle, amongst other more obscure uses ... like 'tell me what this strange grayish lump at the back of my freezer is/was.' But when some smart aleck reporter placed his hand in the robot's omnivorous clanking jaw, he was identified as bacon. A cameraman then tried and was identified as prosciutto."
end quoted from:
http://hardware.slashdot.org/article.pl ... 6&from=rss
Also:
http://virtualblog.splinder.com/post/21 ... +umana%3F+

:awe

Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:09 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next