It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:20 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 4.1 2008 
Site Admin

Post The Golden Thread, Volume 4.1 2008
Welcome to the continuation of the Golden Thread, Volume 2008 4.1
All are welcome so long as the Golden Rule is observed among the participants.

This is the search for the 'truth' and Disclosure, that all men (and women, and children) that so desire learn the full and examined truth of the 'extraterrestrial reality' as it is known now and will be known in the future.

Thu May 22, 2008 4:23 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

I have juggled things around a little bit, let's call it Spring Cleaning :wink:
I even Spell Checked for our Spelling Police :-D

Now back to the discussions...

Thu May 22, 2008 4:39 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

What does the guy say about the 'Arrival'?
I can't hear it at this time.
Much appreciated.

Dex

Thu May 22, 2008 5:34 pm
GT Truther

That around 2012 NASA or ESA or others will announce the discovery of Alien artifacts on the Moon or Mars something huge un deniable alien in origin. Since the Aliens are behind this 'disclosure' it will in such as way that PTB's that be can't hide from the public (apparently they are pissed off about the cover up to.)

This will in turn get the world talking about true Alien Intelligences "out there." For the period of three years.

In 2015 then. Stage Two.. The Alien's will then 'buzz' our major cities and again Present them selves to the world. Again causing a Massive Disclosure.. and Debate World Wide for several years. Which the abductee terms as "The Arrival"

The debate will go on for a period of years and when it dies down. We get hit with Stage Three Communication.. Followed by Stage Four Face to Face and their ultimate Message as to Why they are here and humanities purpose.

In is later clips he states.. That Our Governments already know why. But for their own purposes has suppressed this knowledge which is vital to our planets survival as well as our own. Thus the Aliens are breaking their threaties and forcing disclosure on their own time table. For its a matter of life and death for our Earth.

Shady

Dex wrote:
To Shady

What does the guy say about the 'Arrival'?
I can't hear it at this time.
Much appreciated.

Dex

Thu May 22, 2008 5:59 pm
GT Truther

Evidence of the Nephilim?

Can't recommend the web site.

But the News Report from India is real. An might I say impressive!

Thu May 22, 2008 6:02 pm
GT Truther

Post Programmer's delight!
Uncle John here: Thank you Lord. Thank you Lord.

By my definition of a mystic, shady is one of them, but who's to care.

It was sixteen years ago that I last wrote a computer program. But today it all came back.

Those of you who are looking for a yellowbook, get them while the're hot.

Sometimes the charity that starts at home is the best charity.

God bless us all.

Only love can fill.

Thu May 22, 2008 7:49 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Got this from a Friend tonight... I'm still digesting it myself... so excuse the excitement...

Shady

---------------------------------------------------------------------

To understand this chat log you must understand something..

We were discussing Burisch's stargates when 'anonya' explained that final key is to understand Majestic Plan.

anonya is a renagade Illuminati.

The 'Stargate' locations are found by overlaying a image of the Kabbahla over the map of the world. You line up the spheres of the Kabbala with Ancient sites such as Cario, Washington D.C. Mem Memphis Tennessee etc etc

Tev = Tel Aviv

"

http://www.marysia.com/pagan/treelife3.jpg

anonya: YES MEMPHIS IS ON THE KABBALAH MAP

anonya: 2 MEANINGS AND LOCATIONS OF MEMPHIS

anonya: I READ THAT CROWN LINKS TO THE SPIRITUAL WORLD

anonya: THE ESCAPE

anonya: AND LOOK AT TAV,,TEL AVIV,,,THE FOUNDATION AT THE BOTTOM

anonya: ALEPH EQUALS ELEPHANT SYMBOL AKA GOP PARTY

anonya: LOOK AT THE STERN JUDGMENT AND MERCY ON EACH SIDE OF ALEPH

anonya: THE USA

In essence the "Secret Societies" including Majestic Twelve (Maji as in the Maji of New Testement". Are in a race to climb the "Tree of Life" Threw the paths and into the Sphere's (earthly cities which contain parts of the over all star gate.)

Why???

He who controls the Star Gate.. ESCAPES the disasters about to befall the Earth. (Judgement from on high)

Anonya went on to explain that.

Lebonan was one location. (Why Isreal is about to invade it yet again to seek it)

Iraq was another location

Iran is yet to be had and why we will be invading Iran BEFORE Bush leaves office. At which point the Executive Orders will be implemented for "The NEW WORLD ORDER" Police State.

TIBET is a SPHERE AND WHY THE UNREST NOW in Tibet.

CHINA is the LAST PIECE OF THE STAR GATE AND WHY THE ILLUMINATI ARE Hitting it with HARP, INFLATED OIL AND FOOD (to ferment unrest and riots so that they can slip in undercover and go for the last compoent.)

Anonya also confirmed Fulifords assesment. This is a WAR TO THE DEATH between Secret Societs of ASIA and ILLUMINATI
The Illuminati want OUT before "The is a Major House cleaning from On High of this world."

Tornado's
Earthquakes
Hurricanes

ALL Have increased expodentually since 911!

Global Warming
UFOs (Signs in the Heavens and In the stars)
expodentually since 911

Evidently the Illuminati have PISSED OFF THE REAL POWERS THAT BE!! An like Rats want to destert the ship!!

Cern = 666 logo = Was their attempted to build an man made Stargate.. Its FAILED!!

The LAST THERE PIECES LAY IN IRAN. (Which the Illuminati will HIT BEFORE Skull and Bones Bush leaves office. Implitation of New World Order will then give them the excuse to go into Tibet and China... "End of Days"

The hope guys (for the rest of us) lays in this.

Something IS IN BOUND into our SOLAR SYSTEM. SOMETHING BIG it was first observed in 1982 and reported in again in the press in 1992. Its effecting our entire system now!

_____ It doesn't spell DOOM AND GLOOM for the Earth ___ ONLY DOOM AND GLOOM FOR THEM!!!!___ They the Illuminati, the Powers that Be, the Reptilians, Slavemasters what ever you want to call them. WANT OFF THIS ROCK BEFORE IT ARRIVES. A Rock upon which they have been on since human history itself began.

They tried Rockets,

They tried back enginering the craft the "the Intergalatic Police." but its all FAILED Horribliy..

What craft they got up there are being blown out of the stars by a blockade around this planet!!

The STAR GATE is their only chance now!!

Before the BIG KANUNA LOL UPSTAIRS Returns!!! And puts a end to them once and for all!

---------------------------------------------
So there you have it guys.. DIRECTLY From my former Illuminati Contact...

The PTB's are FRANTIC, TERRORIFED, GOING INSANE, Factional Infighting everywhere as they all try to get to the last life boats and off the Earth. Before they "They" and ONLY "THEY" are destroied.

Short term predictions:

Hillary is Illuminati (she recieved "The Crown" will go along with the agenda to invade Iran.

Obama is THREAT to the Plan, his movement terrorifies them.

McCain believes he's the Illumanti 'poster' boy because he has the European Illumnati backing. but is the stooge.

Hellary MUST get in for their agenda to go forward. Bush will lay the ground work and take the heat for "The Invasion of Iran and implitation of Police State America.

Obama "Came out of Ether!" and now leads the Horse race!! LOL

Worst case Predictions by Anonya. "Race War in the USA" in America BEFORE Bush presses the button on Go for Iran.
With Hellary left to consoul a divided America with croc tears! While in the back room plotting the literal destruction Iran as they did with the Bagdadh Museum! An then on too Tibet (gotta save those poor Buddhists, don't mind us as be dig up Lasa!) and then "Relief" Aid and assistence to a Earthquake torn (HARP) and Famined ridden China..at a later date!

The WILD CARD is "The Something BIG" inbound and coming into our Solar System.. As well as "Nighty Visitors in the Sky."

Its blowing ANY THING trying to run the blockade into KINGDOM COME! :) An has NO intention nor any mercy towards them the PTB. Nor is it answering any ship to ship hails of lets be friends.

Given the frantic frantic chaos among the Illuminati we can guess "whose" in that Big Ship.. oh can it be... G-D!?!?!

There you have it folks.. News from my Insider source..

Make of it what you will..

"I'm ONLY the Messenger!"

Shady

PS... Don't ask me to put you in touch with anonya. They only appear once in a blue moon and even then I must be in the right place at the right time..

Thu May 22, 2008 9:31 pm
GT Truther

Mongraal, yes you are right that how 'the system' both inside and outside in the public sector is set up we all have to polish some Else's boots.

That worker on the floor of the Wal Mart Distribution Warehouse polishes his "managers" boots every time that manager comes up to him/her during a shift and supposedly "asks" that employee to work overtime.

Makes no difference to 'the company' that worker has spent 10 hours on the floor and every muscle every nerve ending is SCREAMING in shear pain. Wal-Mart bosses need their product loaded pronto theres profit to be made. Makes no difference to 'the company' that the employee has been loading 120 lb boxes all day by hand. An that Employee hasn't had a day off in two in some cases three weeks. (mandatory overtime). Makes no difference that employee hasn't seen his/her spouse or children in all that time because when that employee gets home from shift, their family will be in bed and dinner will be in refreg.

Makes no damn difference to that company and the boss will still "ask" that employee to work over time. An it is well understood if that employee refuses the request. They will be demoted in the next quarterly 'evaluation report.' An a good chance they will loose that 10 dollar an hour job, health care for the family and themselves and end up on the unemployment line.

We are all slaves to US Freemason/Illuminati stamped Dollar. In fact we are doing nothing but prostitution all of us. We sell our time, our bodies, our blood sweat and tears. To make some green backs. Slips of paper nothing more then slips of paper. In order to survive in a Matrix created by Illuminati. A world that is an illusion.

So yes Guy we are all in the same boot You folk on 'the inside' as well us on the outside.

BUT

There is a big difference between us.

Our bosses. Don't ask us to violate the Constitution, Bill of Rights, or the Civil Liberties of another. Our Boss KNOW there is a point we will not cross (generally) and if they did there would be an open revolt at the individual level. Our bosses don't ask us to violate our morals and ethics (generally) we were raised with and walk over into the next cubically and beat up that 'un productive' employee to keep them 'in line with game plan.' Our bosses don't ask us to kill.

Yours do and I bet ALL of you have crossed that one numerous of times in your jobs at one point of another. An your Bosses know you will carry out that 'request' either out of loyalty to 'the company' or out fear that you'll end up on the receiving end of that beating.

Clearly you yourself have been on the receiving end of a beating yourself by way of the humorous graphic you often show.

You guys KNOW you work for the Scum of the Earth, The Big Wig Scum of the Earth and not just a slave driving company. Yet all of you continue to work for such a organization. KNOWING WHAT YOU KNOW of what they are capable of doing.

Yet you continue to work for them!

Why Mongraal?
Why Owl?
Why Ann?
Why Marci?
Why Dan Burisch?

and the rest of you?

Why can't you break free of their hold over you?

Why are you afraid to break your shackles?

What do they have over you in that you are willing to sacrifice not only your physical selves but your Immortal souls????

For these men line these Mongral?

Mike "Nerd Boy" McConnell

Henry "Nose picker" Kissinger

and the rest

That I can not understand.

Nor will God before whom you will all stand one day and give account for your lives.

Shady

Quote:
SIR BONE-AMI MON-GRAAL
Administrator

« Reply #591 Yesterday at 7:47am »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday at 7:06am, Caspa wrote:
Yesterday at 3:39am, antztudio wrote:Hi Caspa,you need to be careful making such statements,this could be construed that dan and marci consider themselves beyond reproach and,to an extent,untouchable and i'm sure this is not the case.Besides,governments wont 'buy' anyone off when they dont like what they are saying....just ask j.f.k and m.l.k.Just an observation from the outside looking in,Best,Antz.

Oh gosh me oh my! I better be careful! Dan and Marci could get the idea from my impression of them that no one could ever touch them!

<IMAGES>

There's speaking out of school. Then there's REALLY speaking out of school.

I'm not going to leave this up for long. It's not our job to shock people into reality, disturb them from fantasy, or personally unveil the dangers to them we are always counseled to "be careful of.". And that polyp in his right sinus? Here's another clue: it's not a polyp, it has been there since 1973.

Caspa

OHHHHHHHH!!!!!! CASPA!!!!!!! I WANNA BE AN INTERNET SECRET AGENT WHERE NUTHING CAN TOUCH ME!!!!!!! OHHHHHH, YAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!!!!!!!

LKE SHE SAID, THEY CAN'T BE BOUGHT OFF!

THEY CAN BE KILLED JUST LIKE ANY OF US!

THEY KNOW WHAT POKER GAME THEY BOUGHT INTO!!!!!! BUYING PEOPLE OFF IS EASIER FOR UNCLE SAM!!!!!!!! JUST WATCH US AT THE WTO!!!!!! ON A SMALLER BASIS IT'S EASIER FOR THEM TO RRRRRUFF PEOPLE UP!!!!! IT GETS THEIR ATTENTION AND DOESN'T REQUIRE FILING A DEATH CERTIFICATE, THAT'S THE WORLD WE COME OUT OF!!!!!! WE KNOW THAT WE ALL SERVE UNGRATEFULS AT THE TOP - TO A CERTAIN AMOUNT THAT GOES FOR ALL OF US - NOT JUST MAJ!!!!!

WE ALL POLISH SOMEONE'S SHOES!

YAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!!! I WANT TO BE AN INTERNET INVESTIGATOR AND SECRET UFOLOGICAL AGENT SO I CAN FIND MJ12!!!!!! I KNOW I CAN FIND THEM BECAUSE THEY ALL WEAR BLACK SUITS WITH SUNGLASSES, AND CARRY FLASHY THINGIES!!!!!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!!! HUNEY, YOOOOO BETTER TAKE THOSE IMAGES DOWN!!!!! WE DON'T WANT IT TO REALLY SINK IN!!! IT'S EASIER FOR THEM TO BELIEVE THAT THE BLOOD IS PHONEY FROM A TUBE, AND PARTICIPANTS CAN ALWAYS COME BACK NEXT "SEASON"!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXGAif4d ... re=related

Link to Post - Back to Top Logged

Fri May 23, 2008 8:42 am
GT Truther

Answer: Beijing is the last Sphere on the Tree of Life also the ‘jumping off point’ into the star gate

See: History and Mythology of the “Forbidden City”
See: The ‘Temple of Heaven’

Study research the structure of the Forbidden City its ley lines and architcure. The place was built over the ‘departure’ point of the ancients and contains buried within the last part of the only fully functional star gate. Which the Illuminati are despite to get.

Thus Asia was hit with Bird flu, SARS, etc etc. Why the Wheat fungus has been let loose upon them, why the oil and food markets have been inflated to cause panic in Asian’s countries.. The Illuminati want unrest, chaos, civil wars over there not only in China, but also in Tibet (another key competent) and still have things to get out of Indo-Asia and India itself (look for an HOT stand off between Pakistan and India)

The LAST piece of the star gate though is in the Forbidden City. Thus look for unrest. An excuse to somehow the Illuminati can get their teams in there.

The Asian Secret Societies know why the Illuminati are attempting to destabilize Aisa and that’s what the whole Beni Fulford thing is all about! A blood feud between the Asians and Illuminati.

Shady

Fri May 23, 2008 9:26 am
GT Truther

Post No War in Iran, No Hillaree in Offal Office
Fascinating, Shady.

So that is their "plan". It confirms information I've received about the paradigm they operate under, and what the more erudite readers here can surmise using common sense and what we heard all along by the lower-level minions that can't see the aerial view of the labyrinth.

First, any source that tries to sell the "2012" date is strictly disinfo, designed to lull the common man into giving up any serious ideas of preparation.

Second, any source that tries to justify events and project 'dates' by using the occult (Kabbalah etc) is also disinfo, because logic tells us Mother Nature doesn't use the symbolism of Man's calendar or ritual.

Third, any use of the 'threat' (or 'promise', depending on your POV) of 'stargates' is a clarion call that one is dealing with disinfo. Understanding basic karma by using common sense tells you that mankind at present is certainly not capable of exercising the requisite wisdom when it comes to the basics, let alone nuclear weapons, let alone devices that allow one to travel - or even see - through time.

{That's not to say that the technology to 'project' possible future scenarios doesn't exist, meaning there could be a valid method to seeing 'possible futures', but that's a helluva lot different from the concept of 'future timelines' and basing policy on same.}

Fourth, look at the prime motivation that your "anony" source claims is the reason for all the 'woo-woo' murmuring: "He who controls the Star Gate....ESCAPES the disasters about to befall the Earth." See how selfish they truly are......they want to ESCAPE the chastisement that Earth is to undergo, thinking they can keep the ignorant public ignorant when it is THEY who are the ones most needing of chastisement. The ignorant public is barely able to get through each day, let alone comprehend or even plan for such a massive event as we're all about to endure. The "secret societies" are all trying their best to "escape". How elitist! Trying to escape their comeuppance, as usual. Won't work, no matter how much they study the Kabbalah, how well-versed they are in the Talmud, how hard they study the emissions of the solfeggio, or how much they understand the physcial underpinnings of God's creation.

Fifth, "anonya" confirms the plan to invade Iran. Won't happen. Not going to be allowed. The same goes for the last phases of their "New World Odor". Won't happen. Doomed to disappointment and failure. Bush will leave office disgraced, but expect Big Dick to attempt to usurp power and pull off the agenda despite Puppet Bush.

Additionally, the justification used for the high price of oil is absolute and utter nonsense. Bilderberg 2005 planned on $150/bbl by mid-2007, and if anything we're almost a year behind schedule for that. There are more reasons than the dumping of dollars for the high price; real concern was expressed by "Nose-picking" Henry and others about 'peak oil', and part of that concern was the amount 'they' would have access to post-shift (thinking they would be able to pump it, which is another false hope of theirs).

The rapid escalation in the number and severity of tornadoes, earthquakes, cyclones and hurricanes is a sign of the tug of the magnetic monster, not because of PTB-controlled 'machinery' or the Sun shakin' its booty or because a black hole is opening up between the Sun and Earth. One statement (actually a quote in your original) is correct; the only difference is the 'Illuminati' and the other secret socieities will NOT be allowed "OUT". The statement, which intimates a conscious motivation on the part of the Creator (which may be true or not, but even without it, there's an observable scientific understanding), was:

"There will be a major house-cleaning from On High of this world."

Those burdened (or blessed) with the foreknowledge of this DO have a moral responsibility that they've tried to absolve themselves of, but the sooner they confess and move to prepare the public, the sooner the burden will be lifted from their souls.

The account of how they "knew" what had been told them from the 1940s was confirmed to them in Dec 1983, and everything else in the account is true except for their desperate hope in the salvation of a 'stargate'. Anytime you hear of hopes for 'salvation' based on avoidance, you know you've run into disinfo. But what they fear is, as you say, absolutely correct: "Something big this way comes." (Or as ubleck might call it, the "whizzer".)

Obama IS the threat, since they thought they had bought both sides like they usually do, Tweedledee Hillaree and Tweedledumb Ole' McSame. As I said before and I'll say it again; the reason for Obama is because the guardians of Earth KNEW what the PTB would do, KNEW 'they' wouldn't do anything to help us prepare (aside from implanting memes using fiction-vehicles). They KNEW 'they' would steal the presidency for the term when it was expected, KNEW 'they' would attempt to seize control of as much of the material wealth of the planet as possible, expecting to consign the rest of the sentient crop to annihilation so they could emerge smugly as 'kings' afterwards, on a planet with barely a tenth of humanity left (hence the Georgia 'standing stones' that proclaimed this as a positive 'vision').

I see there's some subtle confirmation coming in from SNEDs.....

Shady, quoting Caspa from SNEDs, wrote:
It's not our job to shock people into reality, disturb them from fantasy, or personally unveil the dangers to them we are always counseled to "be careful of".

See, even SNEDs "knows"; sometimes they let out a little crumb in their sarcasm.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Fri May 23, 2008 9:27 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Oh Wa, Ta Goo, Siam
sgold1942 wrote:
NEWSBREAK - PUBLIC NOTICE:

Per Dr. McDowell, Chief Eagles Forum Administrator, until July 7, 2008 at 0000 U.S. westcoast time, I am the acting Lead Administrator of the Eagles Forum, due to Mongraal's and Caspa's imminent nuptials.

Uncle John here: Not to be outdone with charity at home, d&m&thugs announce this.

sgold1942 wrote:
Mongraal and Caspa have left for 2 weeks, for preparations for their marriage, to spend time together with their families who have all been flown to a special location to greet them. Mongraal and Caspa are on their way right now but don't know yet that they have a 2 week pre-marriage party and family reunion waiting for them! Four generations of their joint family will be greeting them and communing with them. (Marci, Ann, Dan, and Deb arranged this for them without them knowing.)

UJ: As an inside joke to fellow jokester Dondep, I reply, dream on.

sgold1942 wrote:
For security reasons, the Eagles Forum will temporarily cease accepting new public member registrations until Caspa's return on July 7.

The Eagles Forum will be locked from member posting, for a two day period, starting at midnight U.S. westcoast time, Sunday night (06/08) into Monday morning (06/09), until it will be reopened at 3 a.m., Wednesday morning (06/11). During that time, Private Messaging and the Chatroom should still be working for registered members.

Sometime during those two days, all members of the Eagles Team will have assembled at the appointed place for the marriage and big send off.

Please address all complaints or questions about the forum's operation, to me in Private Messages, if you need assistance.

UJ: Oh Wa, Ta Goo, Siam. Keep repeating aloud long enough and you too will get the message.

Fri May 23, 2008 10:10 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

When reading this keep in mind two things.

The British Monarchy/Illuminati going back to the middle ages; in their esoterical beliefs. Have ALWAYS thought of themselves as a Lost Tribe of Hebrews. The old belief of "White Iseralites" a Lost Tribe which contains the true covenent of God. Also this also relates to "Divine Kingship" (which I explained in eariler postings)

The Illuminati believe that being the only legitmate Lost Tribe that they have a Divine Right To Govern all of humanity.

Later esoterical societies such as O.T.O, Golden Dawn before then and Crowley's Hermtical Societies ALL shared this belief.

Crowley infact claimed that the O.T.O under his leadership would became the new Levites and Givers of the "Law".

Now jumping around here a bit...

Dan Burisch, Marci McDowell (Scottish clans) are joining what????? The Priory of Sion [Zion]

Here you Read London 2012 (interesting date) will be the NEW ZION..

Connect the Dots.

Shady

-----------------------------------------------

Quote:
http://thecosmicmind.blogspot.com/2008/04/london-olympics-2012-zion-new-jerusalem.html

Sunday, 18 May 2008
London Olympics 2012 : Zion (The New Jerusalem)
Posted by Rik at 16:57

When the logo for the London Olympics was unveiled in June 2007 at the cost of £400,000 there was significant public uproar due to both the cost and how terrible it looked.

Despite public pressure, the Olympic commitee stood fast on keeping the logo, with no flexibility. In other words... the logo was very important. But why?

There have been many interpretations spread over the net, all to dissolve the true symbolic meaning behind the logo. It has been claimed to look like a swastika, a runner and even Lisa Simpson but these are all diversions.

On a first glance you can easily make out the numbers 2012, but why the random 'dot'?

Here's why:

Are we to believe that the London 2012 Olympics are going to see the foundations set for Zion: The New Jerusalem?

To refer to the poem 'Jerusalem' by William Blake:

And did those feet in ancient time
Walk upon England's mountains green?
And was the holy Lamb of God
On England's pleasant pastures seen?

And did the Countenance Divine
Shine forth upon our clouded hills?
And was Jerusalem builded here
Among these dark Satanic mills?

Bring me my bow of burning gold:
Bring me my arrows of desire:
Bring me my spear: O clouds unfold!
Bring me my chariot of fire.

I will not cease from mental fight,
Nor shall my sword sleep in my hand
Till we have built Jerusalem
In England's green and pleasant land.

Given that William Blake was a known 18th century esotericist with connections to Freemasonry, it could be that he meant exactly what he wrote and I'm sure he did. He was 'involved'.

The 1972 Munich Olympics Connection

The wikipedia page for the 2012 London Olympics draws a strange comparison between the 2012 logo and the logo used for the 1972 Olympics in Munich, Germany.

"BBC Sport acknowledged that 'London 2012’s new logo has got the country talking', and compared the innovative design to that of the logos of Mexico 1968 and Munich 1972"

The 1972 Munich Olympics were host to the first 'official' global terrorist attack, in which 11 Israeli's were killed by Black September (the 9th month - 9/11), a group with ties to Yasser Arafat’s Fatah organization. The Olympics were host to 121 countries.

To draw back to pyramid numerology and the significance of the number 11:

1234321 = 11:11 x 11:11
121 countries = 11:11
11 fatalities

In essence, the 1972 Munich Olympics provided the first world stage for global terrorism and the inclusion of the significant number '11' was anything but a coincidence.

The 2012 Stadium Design Video

Hypothetically speaking, if 2012 is to see London established as the New Jerusalem for a New World Order (a global government under a one world religion)... how could this be achieved?

An obvious assumption is that a stereotypical terrorist attack is no longer sufficient enough to implement a global unification strategy. In essence an event is required on the scale of a second coming... a threat from outer-space... or even both? An event which creates all as 'one'.

In the film 'Fight Club', a scene in the cinema shows Brad Pitt inserting a frame of pornography into a movie the audience is watching. This is subliminal programming and it happens to all of us - everyday. 'They' know how it works on the subconcious level.

A video released by the 2012 Olympic Commitee depicts the construction phases of the new Olympic stadium. Talk about provocative imagery...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBTk4Htg01k

Since when was the the London Olympics affiliated with small flying saucers, projected "blue energy" beams, a big 'Independence Day' style mothership and huge robotic street walkers?

Time stamps of note:

0.40 minutes = 11:11 symbology with the 4 chimneys
1.00 minutes = UFO's flying around the London "All Seeing Eye"
1.40 minutes = Independence Day style mothership
2.00 minutes = Robotic street walkers in the streets of London

This video serves one purpose - to plant a seed in the viewer's mind.

The 1984 Los Angeles Olympics Video

The year '1984' has become synonymous with the George Orwell book of the same name.

"1984 is about life in a dictatorship as lived by Winston Smith, an intellectual worker at the Ministry of Truth, and his degradation when he runs afoul of the totalitarian government of Oceania."

This famous novel introduced the concept of 'Big Brother', symbolised by an "All Seeing Eye" and which later spawned the reality TV show. At its basic core, '1984' represented life under a New World Order:

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

'1984' has become a talisman of fear for the people of England, Europe and even the world, thus it makes sense that those deliberately disseminating fear around the globe would use it against us.

The '1984' Los Angeles Olympics marked an opportunity for such a symbolic event.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCYElo49dJI

The closing ceremony for the 1984 Olympics involved a UFO flying over the Olympic stadium and communicating with the audience. The UFO eventually lands, amid smoke and lights, at which point an alien steps out and greets the public.

Considering the 1984 Olympics had no other connections to UFO and alien phenomena, the only logical reasoning as to why this happened, was again to plant a seed in the public's mind and to judge our reaction.

Olympics 2008

On 8th August 2008 (08/08/08 - an illuminated number for sure), the Beijing Olympics commence.

Shortly after the 2012 Logo and Stadium video were released, the 2008 Beijing Olympics revealed the motto for the games:

"One World, One Dream"

Now you could argue that this fits the mission statement for the Olympic Games, but it also fits the mission statement for a New World Order with only one more 'games' to go before 2012.

Olympics Logo

Given the connections with 2012 and the Mayan Calendar it's possible to view the 'Olympic Rings' under a new light.

The 5 rings 'officially' represent the 5 continents, but as with all things symbolic, is there a duality?

The logo was designed by Baron Pierre de Coubertin, a french Freemason and founder of the 'Modern Olympics'.

His statue at the Centennial Olympic Park, Atlanta is very revealing. Notice the 'step pyramid' minus capstone, surrounded by the 'Two Towers' with the Olympic rings flocked by doves above.

But returning to the 5 rings:

"In Mayan calendrics, the initial date that Earth entered the 'Fifth World' was August 13, 3113 BC, written in Mayan long count notation as 13.0.0.0.0. Every day from that point was reckoned by the number of days passed since the event of this cosmic beginning point. The 'Firth World' of the Mayan Calendar ends on 21st December 2012."

Do the 'Olympic Rings' signify the 5 cycles of the Earth's death and rebirth, with each of the cycles connected like a chain? And who has been in control of the Earth through these cycles? Who is the 'Lord Of The Rings'?

The 2012 Games

Without doubt there is imagery and word play at work connecting a significant event to the 2012 Olympics:

The 2012 logo which spells 'Zion'

A movie which insinuates an alien invasion

An Olympic ceremony which stages an alien invasion

A slogan which spells out New World Order plans

The Olympic emblem with cyclic time connotations

To make this piece more mentally manageable, I shall cover aspects of 'Project Blue Beam', '1984' and 'Lord Of The Rings' in a later post.

View update #1 - The Logo's Creator
View update #2 -The Zion Street Plan

Fri May 23, 2008 11:52 am
GT Truther

Dr. Carol Rosin in the Disclosure Project

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ALLUuvsVkM

EXOPOLITICS: A True ET Landing or An Anti-ET False Flag Op?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8D0DpGW ... re=related

When did VanBuran Warn Doctor Carol Rosin??? !974... Two Years after what???? Munich 1972 and the terrorist acts on the games!!!!

Connect the Dots

Fri May 23, 2008 12:15 pm
GT Truther

"An there will be signs in the Heavens" that will preplex many..

Arthur C Clark... must be spinning in his ashes..

Shady

Jupiter btw according to many many mythology was considered the abode of God. Or God in celestial cosmology mythology..

---------------------------------------

Quote:
http://space.newscientist.com/article/dn13963-third-red-spot-erupts-on-jupiter.html

Third red spot erupts on Jupiter
18:03 22 May 2008
NewScientist.com news service
David Shiga
Enlarge image

Three red spots now adorn Jupiter – the Great Red Spot at right, Red Spot Junior at lower left and the third red spot just above it, as revealed by the Hubble Space Telescope (Image: NASA/ESA/M Wong/I de Pater/University of California, Berkeley)
Enlarge image
Jupiter's Red Spot Junior appears in this image combining observations by the Hubble Space Telescope and the New Horizons spacecraft (Image: NASA/JHUAPL/SwRI/HST)

A third giant red storm has flared up on Jupiter, joining the Great Red Spot and the recently developed Red Spot Junior. The spot, along with new measurements of record-high wind speeds on Red Spot Junior, come at a time when the solar system's largest planet is experiencing a time of global upheaval.

Jupiter's Great Red Spot is an ancient, hurricane-like storm that may have been raging for 340 years or more, based on early observations with telescopes. At three times the width of Earth, it is the largest storm in the solar system.

It was recently joined by a similar, but smaller storm called Red Spot Junior. Red Spot Junior grew out of the merger of three smaller, white storms between 1998 and 2000 and turned red in 2006. It is about the size of Earth.

Now, a third red spot, about half the size of Red Spot Junior, has broken out on the giant gaseous planet. The spot, previously a white storm, now appears red in Hubble Space Telescope images taken on 9 and 10 May. The observations were led by Imke de Pater of the University of California, Berkeley, US.

No one knows for sure what gives the three spots their red colour. But one theory is that especially violent storms dredge up material from deeper in Jupiter's atmosphere, such as phosphorus-containing molecules, which undergo chemical reactions that turn them red when exposed to sunlight.
Ferocious winds

The cloud band containing the Great Red Spot has been especially stirred up, changing "from a rather bland, quiescent band surrounding the Great Red Spot just over a year ago to one that is incredibly turbulent at both sides of the spot", de Pater told New Scientist.

New measurements also suggest that Red Spot Junior's winds are increasing in ferocity. A team led by Andrew Cheng of the Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory (APL) in Laurel, Maryland, US, made the wind measurements by tracking cloud features in images taken 30 minutes apart by the New Horizons spacecraft as it whizzed by Jupiter in February 2007 on its way to Pluto.

The results suggest that Red Spot Junior's winds are now tearing around at nearly 620 kilometres per hour – matching the strongest winds ever observed in the Great Red Spot, and much faster than the winds in the largest of the three white storms that merged to make Red Spot Junior.
Destabilising force

"Maybe it's the increasing violence of the storm that enables it to become red, but that's somewhat speculative," team member Hal Weaver of APL told New Scientist.

But Philip Marcus of UC Berkeley, a member of de Pater's team, says he doubts that the winds have increased so much. Based on Hubble images taken in 2006, he calculates that Red Spot Junior's winds were moving at just 360 kilometres per hour.

Marcus thinks such a big change in wind speed between his observations in 2006 and the New Horizons flyby in 2007 is unlikely. "I'm sceptical, but open minded," he told New Scientist.

The new observations come at a time of global upheaval on Jupiter that has dramatically changed the planet's appearance.

The upheaval may be connected to a decades-long cycle proposed by Philip Marcus of UC Berkeley, a member of de Pater's team. According to this theory, varying wind patterns periodically destabilise Jupiter's atmosphere, leading to major changes on the planet.
Related Articles
Soap bubbles recreate Jupiter's turbulent storms
http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn13645
10 April 2008
Jupiter's raging thunderstorms a sign of 'global upheaval'
http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn13217
23 January 2008
Red Spot Junior buzzes its big brother on Jupiter
http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn9579
19 July 2006
Weblinks
Jupiter, NASA
http://solarsystem.nasa.gov/planets/pro ... ct=Jupiter
Study abstract
http://www.iop.org/EJ/abstract/1538-3881/135/6/2446/
New Horizons mission, APL
http://pluto.jhuapl.edu/
Close this window

Fri May 23, 2008 12:36 pm
GT Truther

Book of Rev New Testament. Speaks of a 'great heat' befalling the earth in the last days. Drought, Famine and the earth shriveling up from it. It also curiouslly enough speaks that if the days were not shortened all life would be at danger..

Well damn they want to shorten the days with sulfur in the atmosphere..

Which would give us Blood Red Moonrises and Sunsets .. just like the book spoke of...

-------------------------------------
http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/ ... 61,00.html

Quote:
Climate plan could change sky colour

By Cathy Alexander

May 19, 2008 07:01pm

SCIENTIST Tim Flannery has proposed a radical solution to climate change which may change the colour of the sky.

But he says it may be necessary, as the "last barrier to climate collapse."

Professor Flannery says climate change is happening so quickly that mankind may need to pump sulphur into the atmosphere to survive.

Australia's best-known expert on global warming has updated his climate forecast for the world - and it's much worse than he thought just three years ago.

He has called for a radical suite of emergency measures to be put in place.

The gas sulphur could be inserted into the earth's stratosphere to keep out the sun's rays and slow global warming, a process called global dimming.

"It would change the colour of the sky," Prof Flannery told AAP.

"It's the last resort that we have, it's the last barrier to a climate collapse.

"We need to be ready to start doing it in perhaps five years time if we fail to achieve what we're trying to achieve."
Prof Flannery, the 2007 Australian of the Year, said the sulphur could be dispersed above the earth's surface by adding it to jet fuel.

He conceded there were risks to global dimming via sulphur.

"The consequences of doing that are unknown."

'Cutting emissions not enough'

Professor Flannery, who spoke at a business and sustainability conference in Parliament House today, said new science showed the world was much more susceptible to greenhouse gas emissions that had been thought eight years ago.

Regardless of what happened to emissions in the future, there was already far too much greenhouse gas in the atmosphere, he said.

Cutting emissions was not enough. Mankind now had to take greenhouse gases out of the air.

"The current burden of greenhouse gas in the atmosphere is in fact more than sufficient to cause catastrophic climate change," Prof Flannery said.

"Everything's going in the wrong direction at the moment, timelines are getting shorter, the amount of pollution in the atmosphere is growing.

"It's extremely urgent."

'Use eBay to plant forests'

As well as the global dimming plan, Prof Flannery said carbon should be taken out of the air and converted into charcoal, then ploughed into farmers' fields.

Wealthy people should pay poor farmers in tropical zones to plant forests - possibly through a direct purchase scheme like the eBay website.

And all conventional coal-fired power stations - which did not have "clean coal" technology - should be closed by 2030.

Capturing carbon emissions from coal-fired power stations and storing it underground - called carbon capture and storage (CCS) - was a good idea, Professor Flannery said.

He urged Australia to dramatically fast-track CCS research and give the technology to the Chinese, who are building the equivalent of one new coal-fired power station a week.

Prof Flannery said while the Rudd Government was doing more to tackle climate change than its predecessor, it was still "nowhere near enough."

He called on the Government to remove the means test on the $8000 rebate for domestic solar panels introduced in last week's budget.

"It's probably the bureaucrats getting in the way, we all know that sort of policy is not going to work," he said.

Fri May 23, 2008 12:47 pm
GT Truther

2007 was the TRUE Start of 2012. Our calander was off by 4 years compared to the Maya.

Since Dec 21st 2007 haven't you noticed the Freakish Cold Spirng and Summer. The Freakish Earthquakes, Storms, and Flooding across the Earth?

The Quickening is here and now..

Fri May 23, 2008 12:51 pm
GT Truther

Book of Rev and the Book of Daniel which speak of the last days.

The Beast will rule for a period of seven days (symbolic speaking) and in the midst of it will Reveal Himself to the World. He will commit the greatest blashphame and declear himself (itself) as God. It is then at the middle the Final Battle with God takes place.

Since the Beast has yet to take the political stage... Nov 2008 lets call that the start of the count down....

Nov 2008 Plus 3 1/2 years That curiously enough takes us up to 2011.. give or take a few months before offically 2012 by our calander.

Now the Abductees are saying they were given the message that 2015! Is the "The Arrival"

2015 - 4 years (since our calander is off by 4 years) = What? = 2011!

Could both events over lap each other??

That Both will happen at the same time??

The New World Order decleared by Illuminati (The Beast) and then suddenly the skies open up saing "Not so Fast!"

Shady

Fri May 23, 2008 1:13 pm
GT Truther

2011 = What 2X 11 = 11:11

Fri May 23, 2008 1:16 pm
GT Truther

Post "Sion" is not to be confused with "Zion"
Shady, you appear to be really on a tear today.......

A few historical things you need to know. The "Israel in Britain" concept came out of the Puritan 'revolution' more than anything. Oliver Cromwell played a huge role in that, and was consequently funded by a handful of Jewish moneylenders in Amsterdam, who joined forces with Sion (Zion is much different than Sion, I'll get to that in a moment) to overthrow the Stuart monarchy of the time. Why? Because according to certain Hebrew prophecies, they wouldn't be able to return to the Promised Land (Israel) until they (the Jews) had "reached the angle of the earth". That didn't necessarily mean the "ends" of the Earth, but they interpreted it as meaning the right to return and live in England (Angle-land, Anglo-land, where Angles and Saxons and Jutes moved in years previous). These Dutch Jews were the progenitors of the house of Rothschild, who funded Adam Weishaupt's founding of the Illuminati. They had common cause with Sion at THAT time (not always the case) because Sion wanted a Merovingian on the throne, and to do that they had to overthrow the Stuarts. They then dispensed with Cromwell's "Protectorate" (remember how much the Puritans tried to dress and look like Jews....it was a conscious effort) in favor of having William & Mary 'return' (Mary was the English heiress, and William of Orange was from a Merovingian branch, which is what Sion's mission has been - to put Christ's bloodline in charge of all the monarchies and eventually headed up by the Unifyer known as the "King of Jerusalem").

I highly recommend you read the well-researched, footnoted and documented "Secret History of the West", by Nicholas Hagger, who confirms much of this information with detailed historical evidence. A few other readers here are now reading it as well; it would do you well to have the evidence for what you speak of.

The founding of the 'Illuminati' will alone be worth the cost of the book. It might also surprise you to know that Joseph Stalin acted as an "agent" for the Priory of Sion, doing their dirty work; his Bolsheviks were in opposition to the Mensheviks, who were working not for a 'King of Jerusalem' but for a Grand Orient Templar-promoted republic. If you want additional corroboration, you'll find it in the details of what 'loans' Stalin paid off in gold bullion (to the Rockefellers and their assigns) and what foreign assets he seized and nationalized (to pay off his Wall St. and Sion backers). "Zion", on the other hand, is the ultra-nationalism of present-day Israel, particularly its primary proponent the House of Rothschild (NOT necessarily the same as the one individual at the top of that House; the lower echelons are predominantly Zionists, but the Baron at the capstone is far more wise than his Illuminati-predisposed clan).

These days, even "Sion" tiptoes around the proponents of "Zion", though the penultimate Zionist has much less regard than his minions for a rigid and bellicose Israel; being as rigid as they've been means too much conflict and strife to make decent profits, though often these nationalistic passions make for good pawns in the geo-political end-game going into the shift.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Fri May 23, 2008 2:40 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Ok this is from a "White Israelite web site:

It talks about why Obama _'will'_ not if be president.

I bring up the numerology aspect of this piece. How the numerology is used by the esoterical groups.

If your Christian you might find the piece insightful to..

http://ezinearticles.com/?2009-Obama-an ... &opt=print

"Exerpt"

Quote:
Do the math

I am including the math for your convenience and I hope you will search the Internet for related information provided by other researchers.

Judah:

583 BC Diaspora + 2500 = 1917 Balfour Declaration & return of Jews.

533 BC Reenter Jerusalem + 2500 = Jews Reenter Jerusalem- 6-Day War.

Israel (White and Black):

880 BC Samaria built + 2500 = 1620 Pilgrims built Plymouth Colony.

724 BC Israelites lost nation + 2500 = 1776 Americans became a nation.

1620 black slaves from Africa + 250 = 1868 14th Amendment citizenship.

1619 + 390 = 2009 election of Barack Obama to White House.

2012 Election of Colin Powell to Presidency.

Fri May 23, 2008 6:56 pm
GT Truther

Sent: Friday, May 23, 2008 12:05 PM
Subject: Bruce Erickson to Friends, here news alert on a New Attack On Our Right to Vote...erasing registrations

http://www.gregpalast.com/robert-kenned ... the-final-
investigation/#more-2005

New Attack on the Right to Vote

Kennedy, Palast Investigate

One million Democrats attempting to vote in this year’s primaries
found their names missing from voter rolls. WHERE THE HELL DID THEY GO?

Law professor Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and journalist Greg Palast are
launching an investigation. We want to know: where are these votes?
Who swiped them? How? And how do we prevent it from happening in
November?

The investigations team needs your help. RIGHT NOW. The not-for-
profit Investigative Fund needs support to pay the cost of phones,
airfare, microphones (hidden, when needed), detective agency fees,
camera crew, researchers and all the infrastructure of inquest.

We need, right now, two dozen Producers to put up at least $1000 each
to pay for the preliminary investigation and production. You’ll get a
tax deduction, a box loaded with DVDs of the finished films now
planned from broadcast internationally – and maybe, just maybe, an
honest election.

Because it’s our plan to put out the information on the manipulation
of the vote BEFORE November.

Can’t put up $1,000? Then donate $500 and get a package of all of my
books and DVDs signed to you. Even a $100 gift will be put to good
use – and we’ll send you my three latest DVD films, including “The
Elections Files” (Watch the trailer) from our BBC TV investigations.

Bobby Kennedy, in his masterful article in Rolling Stone, exposed how
Ohio votes vanished in 2004. The Palast team, for BBC Television,
unmasked the vicious ‘scrub’ of Black voters in Florida in 2000.

Now Kennedy and Palast have joined together with an extraordinary
team of investigators to hunt the missing votes of 2008 BEFORE we
have a repeat of 2000 and 2004.

I haven’t sought funding from you all this year – but now I must.
Neither I nor RFK take a dime of compensation from the Palast
Investigative Fund. But the fund’s hit empty and we can’t ask a our
brilliant crew to continue to survive on dog food – they’re beginning
to bark at embarrassing moments!

Become a Producer and get personalized signed copies of the books RFK
calls, “investigative masterpieces,” my books, The Best Democracy
Money Can Buy and Armed Madhouse.

Or donate AT LEAST $100 – try to make it more – and get Armed
Madhouse (hardbound) and the CD, “Live from the Armed Madhouse,”
signed.

Our investigation is non-partisan. It’s not about saving Democrats,
but saving DEMOCRACY.

But we know who's playing games with the ballots.

FACT: On Super-Tuesday, the number of Democrats missing from voter
rolls in New Mexico exceeded George Bush’s 2004 ‘victory’ total by
300%. No wonder McCain’s campaign says, New Mexico is “in play.” The
question is who’s playing with it?

Join our effort. If you’ve got a tip, a document, a witness – CONTACT
US. And add your name to the list of Producers and Supporters.

Some Americans have taken a bullet to protect the ballot. All we’re
asking is that you take a tax deduction. Add your name in bold on
screen as a producer of the film that will open eyes and stop lies.

Donate HERE – and PASS ON this request to friends and patriots. Let’s
stop the attack on democracy NOW – so we can make this the final
investigation of a stolen election.

I can’t tell you how much your support of our investigations has
meant to us.

Yours,
Greg Palast

Fri May 23, 2008 7:22 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
http://thecosmicmind.blogspot.com/search/label/Symbology

Scroll Down To:

Monday, 19 May 2008

London Olympics 2012 : The Logo's Creator
Posted by Rik at 19:41

http://bp0.blogger.com/_ziYD-L9wV00/SDH ... -color.gif

To further my coverage of the Olympics 2012 and the plans for a 'false flag' alien invasion (or an event on the scale of biblical second coming), we have to go back to the very roots of the Olympics 2012 brand and logo.

http://bp2.blogger.com/_ziYD-L9wV00/SBN ... 12zion.jpg

The brand was designed by Wolff Olins - a brand consultancy based in London and New York. They have been responsible for the brand design work behind GE Capital, Sony Ericsson, Unilever and (RED).

The company was founded in Camden Town, London, in 1965 by designer Michael Wolff and advertising executive Wally Olins. Wolff left the business in 1983, and Olins in 2001, though both are still active in the field of branding.

From 1965 to the early 1990s, Wolff Olins played a central part in developing the craft of corporate identity in Europe.

This design agency is a force not to be reckoned with - providing corporate identity to the who's who of Europe since the 1960's.

A quick glance at the Wolf Ollins web page shows yet more imagery related to 'Sion':

http://lh3.ggpht.com/rikjclay/SDHlNwcSo ... imgmax=800

Is it a coincidence that the Olympics logo can resemble the word 'Zion', and that, on the website of the agency who created the logo, [b]you can find the word 'Sion'? No. This can't happen by chance.

Zion (Hebrew: צִיּוֹן, tziyyon; Tiberian vocalization: tsiyyôn; transliterated Zion or Sion

Of the two founders, Wally Olins became the real success story.

Wally Olins is generally recognised to be the world’s most experienced practitioner of Corporate identity and branding.[/b]

Given this, I felt a few Googles were required to see what else could be found on Wally Olins.

Take a trip to the British Library Archival Sound Recordings, and you will find an audio interview with the man himself.

Wally Olins [WO] born London 19 December 1930. Father Alfred Olins; Mother Rachel Muskowicz, both born in London in 1896 into Jewish immigrant families escaping pogroms in Eastern Europe in the 1880's and 90's. Talks about parents' European origins. Briefly describes mother's family background through memories of grandmother living with them. Father second son of large family who developed a road transport business. WO talks of mother having mental health problems and the impact this had on his parents' marriage and the family in general as well as on himself. Describes his father's successful role in family business. Talks about father persuading him to become a Freemason and its triggering a recognition of insider/outsider issues and their relationship to his drives and ambitions.

It just so turns out that Wally's father was a Freemason and, more than likely, he's one too. And you wonder why it is, that many of the corporate logos you see plastered around our cities, contain the 'All Seeing Eye' and hidden occult symbology - well here is your answer. Everything is connected so to speak.

The designers behind some of Europe's major corporate brands have been and still are, educated in esoteric and occult philosophies. Wally Olins may have left the Wolff Olins brand consultancy in 2001, ruling him out as the designer of the 2012 logo, but ask yourself this - would he leave the company which bears his name in such un-educated hands? Or is it more than likely that he found the perfect replacements to continue his legacy?

So to summarise, the man behind the company responsible for the Olympics 2012 logo was involved in Freemasonry.

Do you believe that the logo for the 2012 Olympics Games is still so innocent?

View update #2 -The Zion Street Plan

Fri May 23, 2008 8:02 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
An "impersonal God"-- well and good. A subjective God of beauty, truth and goodness, inside our own heads -- better still. A formless life-force surging through us, a vast power which we can tap -- best of all. But God Himself, alive, pulling at the other end of the cord, perhaps, approaching an infinite speed, the hunter, king, husband -- that is quite another matter. There comes a moment when the children who have been playing at burglars hush suddenly: was that a real footstep in the hall? There comes a moment when people who have been dabbling in religion ("Man's search for God!") suddenly draw back. Supposing we really found Him? We never meant it to come to that! Worse still, supposing He had found us? --C. S. Lewis

Sat May 24, 2008 12:30 am
GT Truther

In Rememberence of this week in 1431 and Joan of Arc

Some words to Ponder from my personal hero. Jehanne la Purcelle better known to the world as Joan of Arc, taken from the official trial transcript.

Joan of Arc, Born 1412 – May 30, 1431 at the age of nineteen.

Domremy - Joan's of Arc birthplace

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjFmpG2wELM

Quote:
“I am not afraid…I was born to do this.”

Joan of Arc

“One life is all we have and we live it as we believe in living it. But to sacrifice what you are and to live without belief, that is a fate more terrible than dying.”

Joan of Arc

“I would rather die than do something which I know to be a sin, or to be against God's will.”

Joan of Arc

“Hold the cross high so I may see it through the flames!”

Joan of Arc, The second to last words Joan of Arc spoken to the priest at stood at her pyre.

Image Rouen, France; Old city market site of her accession to eternity!

Sat May 24, 2008 1:38 am
GT Truther

Real Patriots and Soldiers Act On Their Conscious. While the Majestic version act out of fear, loyalty to criminals and compromise.

Shady

Quote:
http://www.daily.pk/world/americas/99-americas/3865-usa-military-officers-challenge-official-account-of-september-11.html

Excerpt:

Twenty-five former U.S. military officers have severely criticized the official account of 9/11 and called for a new investigation. They include former commander of U.S. Army Intelligence, Major General Albert Stubblebine, former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense, Col. Ronald D. Ray, two former staff members of the Director of the National Security Agency; Lt. Col. Karen Kwiatkowski, PhD, and Major John M. Newman, PhD, and many others. They are among the rapidly growing number of military and intelligence service veterans, scientists, engineers, and architects challenging the government’s story. The officers’ statements appear below, listed alphabetically.

The list and what they have to say is to large to post here ..

Sat May 24, 2008 10:48 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next