It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:22 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 4.1 2008 
Truth Seeker

It seems Shady were right on concerning the Iran-Russia link.

Taken from Rense:

http://www.rense.com/general82/abyss.htm

We Are At The Edge Of The Abyss

By Karl Schwarz
7-15-8

The Rense website has posted an article out of Russia that everyone needs to read, comprehend and heed.

No sooner than this article was announced out of Russia and Iran than Bush calls a press conference and lifts the executive ban on offshore drilling. There is also a very good possibility that such an act by George W Bush was an "unofficial announcement of defeat". I think the US just lost the entire debate regarding the oil and gas out of the entire Caspian Basin region. If you do not know what that means, see the other article I have on Rense titled "The Pyrrhic Victory of The Great Decider".

Matters are now at the edge of the abyss as to the pipedream Neocon plans out of DC, London and Israel to attack Iran.

TEHRAN, July 13 (RIA Novosti) -- Russian energy giant Gazprom [RTS: GAZP] and Iran's Ministry of Petroleum will sign on Sunday a memorandum of cooperation in the oil and gas sphere, an Iranian deputy oil minister said.

"Interaction between Iran and Russia in all spheres and especially in the energy sphere is very wide. We expect to further broaden this cooperation in the future," Hossein Noghrehkar Shirazi said.

Shirazi said a series of discussions would precede the signing of the cooperation memorandum.

Iran ranks fourth in terms of crude reserves after Saudi Arabia, Iraq and Kuwait, as well as fourth in terms of oil production after Saudi Arabia, the United States and Russia. Iran's proven gas reserves total more than 28 trillion cubic meters.

http://en.rian.ru/world/20080713/113855321.html

Make no mistakes, an attack on Iran will now be viewed as an attack on Russia's vital interests.

It is already viewed as vital to the energy interests of China because Iran is supplying oil and liquefied natural gas (LNG) to China under a long-term, $400 billion contract.

We can thank Bush, Cheney, the Neocons, the lunatics out of DC, Tel Aviv and London for totally botching and losing their Global War on Terror, which is nothing more than a "shield" for them to hide their Grand Chessboard scheme of dominating world energy supplies.

If you refer back to "The Pyrrhic Victory of The Great Decider" you can clearly see that the means for routing Iranian natural gas into Russia and Europe is already in place. Bridas Corporation is already supplying Iranian natural gas into Russia and Europe, while Bush and Blair delivered nothing but hot air, mayhem and idle promises. There have already been announcements that those pipeline routes will be increased in capacity.

Russia has an air wing of their most advanced fighter jets [Sukhoi Su-30] parked in Yerevan Armenia right now and Mig29 fighters.
That is Mount Ararat mentioned in the Bible in the background.
This photo below is a Russian jet fighter positioned just north of Iran.

My sources inform that those jets are both a deterrent to Turkey and Azerbaijan (US) aims against Armenia but also are patrolling Iranian airspace when requested.

Russia has also moved forward a large group of their Tupelov Tu-160 supersonic bombers to be in position to strike back if the US and Israel are stupid enough to keep pushing this Neocon agenda. These bombers are bigger and faster than the USAF B-1 and they carry a much bigger knock-out punch.

The photo below is not a toy folks. It is a strategic bomber that would probably have the mission of hitting US and Israeli targets in the Middle East should the US and Israel be stupid enough to attack Iran. They are now in position to strike into the Middle East if these Neocons are not reigned in.

The game is over. It is checkmate.

As I have predicted all along, George W Bush lost his Global War on Terror because it was all based on lies from the outset.

The US and UK lost the GWOT to take over the Caspian Basin and Iran. The Grand Chessboard scheme is a total failure and we lost.

Checkmate.

Karl

At least a tiny light in the darkness.

- Angeldust66

Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:52 pm
GT Truther

Post WiFi WTF
I still think it's going to end up stalled in the saber-rattling stage, Angeldust. I know that's not a popular view, what with all the jet-scrambling and terse announcements expected to result in a shooting match, but I totally agree with the conclusions (other than the reality of that hot war with Iran in the near future). Does it really come down to the Rockefellerite ExxonMobil, the Rothschildite Royal Dutch Shell and BP, and the Russian Gazprom?

I've heard (personally; he's on video enough now) that Zbig has been asking for redemption for some time now, having recognized that his passionate anti-Sovietism (him being a Pole, like Shady is to Latvia) had driven him to come up with a plan to immerse them in a no-win war (and from which the US would get the spoils of that pipeline) which has become our no-win war. He was however adamantly against the Iraq 'adventure' from the start, but then again as some of you could say, "one man's war is another man's debacle"; Zbig was only J-6 and Big Dick was J-2 if not J-1 in the larger scheme of things.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's an excellent find there from CountryJoe, Shady. Not to mention the other good finds over the past few days that I've been absent. And though I'm not sure if you brought it up first or AntZ, that David Icke video was quite stirring as a call to action.

In that presentation, Icke spoke of a "traffic warden" (male meter-maids that write up traffic tickets in England sorry, mjc! :P ) who informed him that he's been given special powers for a situation involving "great civil unrest" shortly, as the regular constabulary will be hard at work pacifying said unrest. The alleged cause of this would be a "spectacular war" of some kind, but the astute viewer of the speech knew as soon as Icke brought this up (though Icke himself wouldn't go near the subject with a 10-foot pole; it's partly due to self-censorship I believe as he's so over-the-top on many other issues) that this is part of the plan that will go into effect when "IT" shows up during daylight hours. England is expected to be hit quite hard in the shift, with only a small percentage over 650 feet above sea level. For any readers that listened to the people who called in to Kerrang! Radio after they aired my 15-minute chat with Nick Margerrison, the callers that came on - including the studio assistant to Nick, which really shocked him - were generally supportive of what I had to say and were willing to at least entertain the possibility.

I think it's due to the isolation of the isles and what that portends for the last weeks, that they're getting a heap more scrutiny via the CCTV cameras, those Nazi-like posters and elsewhere. You have my utmost sympathy and solidarity, mjc, robyn and steph (if you guys are all Brits). And why is it you people get more than 9 out of 10 crop circles?? Certainly the ones most publicized. America is dozens of times larger and gets relatively few.

Lawrence Spencer - Alien Interview Transcripts from Army Air Force Nurse Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy of the 509th Bomber Squadron, Roswell, New Mexico

Has anyone else listened to the Lawrence Spencer special radio interview on Rense? Jeff gave it a special red free link to that particular show, he felt that strongly about it:

http://rense.gsradio.net:8080/rense/spe ... 071008.mp3

And I have to say the presentation of "Alien Interview" is effective; the "woman" who sent the material to him, the "actual interview transcripts", is remarkably validated, but the author "burned all the source documents" and the woman/nurse that "was the only human the alien would speak to telepathically". Now where do we hear a similar story? First a doctor, now a nurse. First the j-rod from the 1953 Kingman crash, and now a nurse who tended to a "spiritually-animated 'doll'" from "the Domain", which controls this quarter-portion of the known universe. I was quite enthusiastic at the outset, having listened to the interview with Rense, and did something I last did in 2001 with "Above Black: Project Preserve Destiny"; I bought the $5 e-book:

http://www.lulu.com/content/2144178

I skimmed through it, particularly with an eye to how it was presented and laid-out, and quickly came to the conclusion that the author (who was as sincere and innocent as Dan or any of the rest have been) had been duped by a psy-op. It's pretty well thought-out though, so someone went to a lot of trouble to muddy the waters with it. I'll leave you to your own conclusions.

Dex, I'm sorry you're missing your free WiFi. Icke explained it well when he explained fractional banking.....'they' will be going after every nook and cranny. The 'house of cards' can only go on so long before the manipulators has to call in the wealth the people created. Imagine; you only need to keep a tenth of your depositors' (customers) funds on hand, and you lend the rest out to generate continuing interest payments until those that borrow simply can't pay it back, can't even make interest payments. WiFi WTF might also mean "WiFi With Their Funds".

Oh, I almost forgot.....for those who've completely tuned out the MSM, Gore gave an interesting speech this morning for about 20 minutes at the symbolic "Constitution Hall" in Wash. DC. He warned that the "survival of the United States.....indeed the future of human civilization" is at stake:

Ladies and gentlemen:
There are times in the history of our nation when our very way of life depends upon dispelling illusions and awakening to the challenge of a present danger. In such moments, we are called upon to move quickly and boldly to shake off complacency, throw aside old habits and rise, clear-eyed and alert, to the necessity of big changes. Those who, for whatever reason, refuse to do their part must either be persuaded to join the effort or asked to step aside. This is such a moment. The survival of the United States of America as we know it is at risk. And even more – if more should be required – the future of human civilization is at stake.
I don’t remember a time in our country when so many things seemed to be going so wrong simultaneously. Our economy is in terrible shape and getting worse, gasoline prices are increasing dramatically, and so are electricity rates. Jobs are being outsourced. Home mortgages are in trouble. Banks, automobile companies and other institutions we depend upon are under growing pressure. Distinguished senior business leaders are telling us that this is just the beginning unless we find the courage to make some major changes quickly.

FULL STOP. Pause and consider. (This is the lead-in of course to the issue of "climate change", which is the scapegoat. It's all our fault because we've got such large carbon footprints.)

Here's the full text, but you've just read the important part:

http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2008/images ... speech.pdf

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:16 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Yep make no mistake if Bush and Neo-Con's attack Iran. It will unleash WWIII Nuclear Hell on earth!

Russia had vital vital contracts and deals with Saddam and the Iraqi's. According to my sources. Russia was promised 'pay offs' by Illuminati threw Bush White House to look the other way with the invasion of Iraq. So Russia stepped aside. Those pay offs did not materialize. What did was Bush layering Eastern Europe and the Balkens with this so called Missile Defense BS. Which the Russians are taking as DIRECT attack on their sovereignty

According to my sources. There are two things the Russian Generals of fondness for. Vodka and Women. Lets just say the Generals have been doing alot of pillow talking. THEY ARE NOT GOING TO BACK DOWN ON IRAN. PERIOD in fact they are offering their Mistresses places in the Bunkers!!!

Meanwhile in Western Europe and America ALL of the Fat Cats are transfering their gold and money OUT of the USA and into Swiss Bank accounts as Fast as Possible.

The mainstream news in the past hour!

AFP
Americans stash away 1.5 trillion dollars in tax havens

Levin Calls for Closing Down UBS
WebCPA, NY - 7 hours ago

New Offshore Bank Limits for US Clients, UBS Says
New York Times, United States - 3 hours ago
By BERNIE BECKER WASHINGTON — Faced with a federal investigation into its private banking practices, the Swiss banking giant UBS said on Thursday that it ...
Foreign banks helped rich evade US taxes, report says USA Today

Meanwhile down in Ecuador, Paraguay Mexico, El Salvador. A Whose who of the US wealthy and elite are buying up nearly every available land they can get their hands on! To the point the Bush family has bought up 150,000 acres of Paraguay. In some cases buying up complete towns and villages and shipping off the locals to shanty towns! These moves are historic and unpresedented so say my sources. So much so every good dam european intelligence agencies have branches down there trying to figure out what the hell is going on. ... The Industrial rats are leaving USA Titanic in droves and droves.

The same damn thing is happening with the European Elite and is also why China is now making a land grab in Africa and Middle East. China is also pissed off at the European and Americans for they see for they see that Europeans and American Illuminati are making a grab for Middle East Oil and basically want a strangle monopoly hold on all oil coming out of the Middle East, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan.. etc etc. THIS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED.. PERIOD.

Meanwhile what really spooks my sources is that. It is LONG LONG been known that Bush is insane.. To much booze, to much cocaine to much god what ever. According to them and their sources. Bush in last two years (ever since his poll numbers have taken a nose dive) constantly constantly makes remarks in European speeches that he's MANDATED by God to be the last President of United States. Take that for what ever that means.

So what's going to happen if the United States or Israel (America's front man in the Middle East.). Iran nukes hits Israel HARD, Isreal fights back with their tactical Nukes. America comes to the defense of their ally Israel. Russia and China come to defense of Iran. European and United States Economy goes into melt down. Oil hits 200- 300 dollars a barrel! and the Nukes start flying... Basically the WOREST chapters of the Book of Daniel and Revelations.. An Bush becomes the LAST President of the United States. The Illuminati get their global population reduction! An Obama is left with 75 million or less Americans to march them into the protection of the NWO. With what remains of EU.

That is what my sources are telling me! As I said they are former Austrian and Baltic Intelligence Operatives. Granted they were low level operatives but they have even better contacts. Btw I make NO apologizes for having such friends on the "The Net" I am Latvian Nationalist and I like to keep an eye and ear out over what the Russians are cooking up. They are enemy of Latvian and Baltic People.

My friends are telling me in no uncertain terms if anything anything happens in Iran. Then to get to nearest deepest cave here in Indiana because that will be home for decade or two.

An for them to tell me that. BUDDY I"M SPOOKED..

Shady

Angeldust66 wrote:
It seems Shady were right on concerning the Iran-Russia link.

Taken from Rense:

http://www.rense.com/general82/abyss.htm

We Are At The Edge Of The Abyss

By Karl Schwarz
7-15-8

The Rense website has posted an article out of Russia that everyone needs to read, comprehend and heed.

No sooner than this article was announced out of Russia and Iran than Bush calls a press conference and lifts the executive ban on offshore drilling. There is also a very good possibility that such an act by George W Bush was an "unofficial announcement of defeat". I think the US just lost the entire debate regarding the oil and gas out of the entire Caspian Basin region. If you do not know what that means, see the other article I have on Rense titled "The Pyrrhic Victory of The Great Decider".

Matters are now at the edge of the abyss as to the pipedream Neocon plans out of DC, London and Israel to attack Iran.

TEHRAN, July 13 (RIA Novosti) -- Russian energy giant Gazprom [RTS: GAZP] and Iran's Ministry of Petroleum will sign on Sunday a memorandum of cooperation in the oil and gas sphere, an Iranian deputy oil minister said.

"Interaction between Iran and Russia in all spheres and especially in the energy sphere is very wide. We expect to further broaden this cooperation in the future," Hossein Noghrehkar Shirazi said.

Shirazi said a series of discussions would precede the signing of the cooperation memorandum.

Iran ranks fourth in terms of crude reserves after Saudi Arabia, Iraq and Kuwait, as well as fourth in terms of oil production after Saudi Arabia, the United States and Russia. Iran's proven gas reserves total more than 28 trillion cubic meters.

http://en.rian.ru/world/20080713/113855321.html

Make no mistakes, an attack on Iran will now be viewed as an attack on Russia's vital interests.

It is already viewed as vital to the energy interests of China because Iran is supplying oil and liquefied natural gas (LNG) to China under a long-term, $400 billion contract.

We can thank Bush, Cheney, the Neocons, the lunatics out of DC, Tel Aviv and London for totally botching and losing their Global War on Terror, which is nothing more than a "shield" for them to hide their Grand Chessboard scheme of dominating world energy supplies.

If you refer back to "The Pyrrhic Victory of The Great Decider" you can clearly see that the means for routing Iranian natural gas into Russia and Europe is already in place. Bridas Corporation is already supplying Iranian natural gas into Russia and Europe, while Bush and Blair delivered nothing but hot air, mayhem and idle promises. There have already been announcements that those pipeline routes will be increased in capacity.

Russia has an air wing of their most advanced fighter jets [Sukhoi Su-30] parked in Yerevan Armenia right now and Mig29 fighters.
That is Mount Ararat mentioned in the Bible in the background.
This photo below is a Russian jet fighter positioned just north of Iran.

My sources inform that those jets are both a deterrent to Turkey and Azerbaijan (US) aims against Armenia but also are patrolling Iranian airspace when requested.

Russia has also moved forward a large group of their Tupelov Tu-160 supersonic bombers to be in position to strike back if the US and Israel are stupid enough to keep pushing this Neocon agenda. These bombers are bigger and faster than the USAF B-1 and they carry a much bigger knock-out punch.

The photo below is not a toy folks. It is a strategic bomber that would probably have the mission of hitting US and Israeli targets in the Middle East should the US and Israel be stupid enough to attack Iran. They are now in position to strike into the Middle East if these Neocons are not reigned in.

The game is over. It is checkmate.

As I have predicted all along, George W Bush lost his Global War on Terror because it was all based on lies from the outset.

The US and UK lost the GWOT to take over the Caspian Basin and Iran. The Grand Chessboard scheme is a total failure and we lost.

Checkmate.

Karl

At least a tiny light in the darkness.

- Angeldust66

Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:54 am
GT Truther

I had a lot of respect for Zbig before I came to this Dan Burisch thingy and really spent my time researching him across the internet from all angles.

Zbig was the HERO of every Eastern European during the cold war. When the whole world had forgot about plight fo the Poles, the Balts When the fucking Soviet Boot pressed tightly against the neck of the countries under the Eastern Block. There was Zbig pleading our case to United Nations, to Presidents, to European Heads. He was there on the nightly news all the time bringing our plight to the Entire World when no one else gave a damn about us.

I remember my folks and grand folks actually adding him to their nightly prayers so that the Soviet butchers wouldn’t kill him and silence his voice! Even my Dad did adding him right after his prayers for Father and Mother and Sisters still behind the Iron Curtain!

Zbig was our hero…. Our voice, the voice of the nations under Soviet Oppression. An it didn’t matter that he was Pole. He was still one of US. A Brother United in our struggle to be Freedom to Oppressed of the Iron Curtian.

I thank god that my parents and grand parents haven’t lived to see the internet nor lived to see the information upon it about Zbig and his history and philosophies. For if they had they would have been crushed by the data!

Zbig

If your reading here by chance..

I have only one word for you. You are no better then a Bolshevik!

Shady

Latvian - American

Don
Quote:
I've heard (personally; he's on video enough now) that Zbig has been asking for redemption for some time now, having recognized that his passionate anti-Sovietism (him being a Pole, like Shady is to Latvia) had driven him to come up with a plan to immerse them in a no-win war (and from which the US would get the spoils of that pipeline) which has become our no-win war. He was however adamantly against the Iraq 'adventure' from the start, but then again as some of you could say, "one man's war is another man's debacle"; Zbig was only J-6 and Big Dick was J-2 if not J-1 in the larger scheme of things.

Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:26 am
GT Truther

"The Forest Brothers" Lativan National Partizans.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forest_brothers

From 1944- 1957 They took the forests of Lativa fighting to Last Man and Women against the Soviets. Fighting for Freedom of their Nation and People.

Latvian national partisans 1940.-1956.

Forest Brothers

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xzzAN8aQScU

There were Estonian Partizans,

in Estonian: metsavennad,

There were Lativan Partizans.

Latvian meža brāļi,

There were Lithuianan Partizans

in Lithuanian miško broliai

An There were Poles.

Perhpas ZBig you have turned your back on your People and Your Motherland in favor of your New World Order God and Globalist Paradise! But this Latvian NEVER will!

For my peoples, countries and cultures BOTH Latvia and America are engrained in my blood, heart and soul. An I would rather die then to see them enslaved by your Illuminati Masters and their Agendas.

An before that happens Zbig (for I already know its my fate) I will do everything in my power and strength to awaken as many Americans and Europeans to what is coming enslavement by your Masters. With the power of Truth, Knowledge and Information... Awaken their pride and NATIONALISM against your New World Order and Globalist Nightmare on the horizon growing like a thunderstorm.. So they have a fighting chance for Victory against what is coming, Your Fourth Reich.

Here let me show you how the Eagles Emblem Should Fly ;)

Shady

Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:00 am
GT Truther

Clearly someone "Out There" is giving us a Warning about 2012. Perhaps we should start listening instead of denying!.

Shady

Quote:
From george ures urbansurvival site.
[link to www.urbansurvival.com]

http://www.urbansurvival.com/week.htm

Time Monks: A Crop Circle Decoded?

Odd hints about the future often come from our friends the time monks over at www.halfpasthuman.com, and occasionally the hints are interesting enough when they 'pick up a scent' of a change in the future, that it bears sharing publicly.

That's the case today as they've sent along this "OK for regular humans" extract from their predictive linguistics report coming this weekend for their subscribers:

Recent crop circles appearing in England are showing repeated Mayan symbology in a very 'in your face' manner. Further 2/two new crop circles appeared on July 15th of this year each with a bit of special noteworthy nuance. The first shows the planetary positions for the solstice on December 21, 2012 which provides for yet again more impetus for the 2012 meme. Further, as these are now encoding Mayan symbology, we are yet again referred back to the Mayan Long Count and its rapidly approaching ending...less than a archetypical "handful" of years now.

The other crop circle to show up on July 15th, a seeming hodpodge of triangular elements connected in odd ways, is in fact a Fuller projection style of map. As you will note from the images both at the Fuller site, and the crop circle (last picture on the Earthfiles page), the triangular bits are all joined together to form a near sphere with accurate relationships without the distortions of the more common Mercator and other styles of flattening out the sphere into a 2/d projection. This new crop circle map shows a sphere, presuming a planet, *but* if it is a projection of earth, then it is an earth greatly changed....or we are wrong, either about the planet represented, or the whole idea of it being a map. But if we are correct.....then yet again, at a deeper level, more of the "theme of the meme" showing up, or rather, down...in the wheat.

You'll have to scroll down at the Earthfiles page to see the 'mess of triangles' crop circle, and then click over to the Buckminster Fuller site to see that the 'mess of triangles crop circle' is an iteration of a Fuller Dymaxion Projection map of the earth:

Quote:
July 11, 2008 - Part 1: Roswell Rock Matches
August 2, 1996, U. K. Crop Pattern. Click for report.

“Nine times out of ten when I put a magnet over the top
of the pattern side of the rock, the rock wants to spin counter-clockwise.”
- Robert L. Ridge, Roswell, NM

Left: Mysterious 1.96 inches (5-centimeters) by1.69 inches (4.3-centimeters) diameter rock
that weighs 50.78 grams, measured on July 15, 2008, in Physical Sciences Department at
Eastern New Mexico University. The carved rock was found by Roswell auto repairman,
Robert Ridge, 50, during his September 4, 2004, deer hunting trip near Capitan,
New Mexico, 17 miles southwest from the July 1947 UFO crash site between Corona
and Roswell. Image by Robert Ridge. Right: Wheat formation, 120 feet long,
reported August 2, 1996, below the Liddington Castle hill fort in Chisledon,
near Swindon, Oxfordshire, England, on Wiltshire County border.
Aerial image © 1996 by Steve Alexander. Also see: Cropcircleconnector.com.

http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1 ... nvironment

Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:36 am
GT Truther

Post Moonrakers and leylines
Dondep wrote:
And why is it you people get more than 9 out of 10 crop circles?? Certainly the ones most publicized. America is dozens of times larger and gets relatively few.

Don, it's like Shady has said in previous posts -- it's all to do with ley-lines, I suppose, and nothing to do with the possibility that the English are a strange humanoid alien race -- although some may disagree with that -- put mysteriously on earth fifteen hundred years ago. ;) Funnily enough, the native-born folk of the county of Wiltshire (where most of the crop formations are formed) call themselves "moonrakers," but this has nothing to do with the supernatural. The name stuck thanks to a pair of brandy smugglers in the 18th century, who hid a barrel of brandy from the tax/excise-men in a nearby pond and when they returned in the moonlit darkness, they were caught in the act of raking the barrel back to land. They immediately claimed that they were trying to rake cheese - i.e. the reflection of the moon - from the pond, and the tax-men, amused by these apparently simple-minded rustics, left them to it. :)

Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:45 am
GT Truther

Who says nature can't teach us a thing or two about Love and Living Together....

From an email I got today from a dear friend.

Quote:
Much of life can never be explained but only witnessed.

NAIROBI (AFP) - A baby hippopotamus that survived the
tsunami waves on the Kenyan coast has formed a strong
bond with a giant male century-old tortoise in an animal
facility in the port city of Mombassa , officials said.
The hippopotamus, nicknamed Owen and weighing about
300 kilograms (650 pounds), was swept down Sabaki
River into the Indian Ocean, then forced back to shore
when tsunami waves struck the Kenyan coast on
December 26, before wildlife rangers rescued him.

'It is incredible. A-less-than- a-year-old hippo has adopted a
male tortoise, about a century old, and the tortoise seems to
be very happy with being a 'mother',' ecologist Paula Kahumbu,
who is in charge of Lafarge Park , told AFP.

'After it was swept away and lost its mother, the hippo was traumatized.
It had to look for something to be a surrogate mother.
Fortunately , it landed on the tortoise and established a strong bond.
They swim, eat and sleep together,' the ecologist added.
'The hippo follows the tortoise exactly the way it followed its mother.
If somebody approaches the tortoise, the hippo becomes aggressive,
as if protecting its biological mother,' Kahumbu added.

'The hippo is a young baby; he was left at a very tender age and
by nature, hippos are social animals that like to stay with their
mothers for four years,' he explained.

'Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away.'

This is a real story that shows that our differences don't matter
much when we need the comfort of another.
We could all learn a lesson from these two creatures.
'Look beyond the differences and find a way to walk the path together.'

Save the Earth. It's the only planet with chocolate.
'Those who bring sunshine into the lives of others, cannot keep it from themselves.'

Think of it folks when that tortoise was hatched into the world it was circa 1908. Think of what wisdom and insight it has on life what it could teach us if only we could communicate....

Shady

Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:40 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: Moonrakers and leylines
"Moonrakers" LOL

I bet that's the origin of the term here in the USA (especially in the south which was inhabited by the Scott-Irish) of Moonshine! :)

Quote:
Moonshine is a common term for home-distilled alcohol, especially in places where this production is illegal.

The name is often assumed to be derived from the fact that moonshine producers and smugglers would often work at night (i.e. under the light of the moon) to avoid arrest for producing illegal liquor. The 1811 edition of the Dictionary of the Vulgar Tongue, originally by Francis Grose, defines "moonshine" as follows: "A matter or mouthful of moonshine; a trifle, nothing. The white brandy smuggled on the coasts of Kent and Sussex, and the gin in the north of Yorkshire, are also called moonshine."[1] It has been suggested that the term might derive from smugglers' explaining away their boxes and barrels as "mere moonshine" (that is, nothing).[2

Moonshine is made by yeast fermenting a sugar source to produce ethanol and then separating the alcohol from the fermenting mixture (the mash) through distillation using a still. Because of its illegal nature in many states and simple production, moonshine is usually not aged in barrels as are other, similarly-produced liquors such as whisky or bourbon,

Had a dorm mate in college his family from the deep old south from a old moon shining family from the 1920s. Prohibition days

Tried a shot glass of it once. ;) In the words of South.. "Boy did it have a kick like a mule to the head! Holy Moley! ;)

Shady

mjc wrote:
Dondep wrote:
And why is it you people get more than 9 out of 10 crop circles?? Certainly the ones most publicized. America is dozens of times larger and gets relatively few.

Don, it's like Shady has said in previous posts -- it's all to do with ley-lines, I suppose, and nothing to do with the possibility that the English are a strange humanoid alien race -- although some may disagree with that -- put mysteriously on earth fifteen hundred years ago. ;) Funnily enough, the native-born folk of the county of Wiltshire (where most of the crop formations are formed) call themselves "moonrakers," but this has nothing to do with the supernatural. The name stuck thanks to a pair of brandy smugglers in the 18th century, who hid a barrel of brandy from the tax/excise-men in a nearby pond and when they returned in the moonlit darkness, they were caught in the act of raking the barrel back to land. They immediately claimed that they were trying to rake cheese - i.e. the reflection of the moon - from the pond, and the tax-men, amused by these apparently simple-minded rustics, left them to it. :)

Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:01 pm
GT Truther

I love those photos of baby Owen --- -DD- those are the ones I tried to forward to you a couple of weeks ago.

Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:23 pm
GT Truther

The more I read of mister Hall's account (just started to read the entire book series) the more I'm convinced he encountered something very interesting and possibly real.

As an anthropology major the 'alien' qualities strikes me more then anything.

Quote:
Tall Whites' Living Among Us in Nevada Under Military Cover
Former serviceman recounts incredible story about 'out of this world' encounters
5 Feb 2005

By Greg Szymanski

When aliens or UFO's are mentioned, some people say it's just a hoax or
somebody's "imagination gone south."

Others when they hear the "magic words" just shut off the television,
reserving judgment for the next time they belly up to the bar.

Still others, deep down inside, believe they exist, but don't have the
courage to admit it publicly.

And, finally, there are those true believers, those who have seen the light
and have personally made contact.

Charles Hall of Albuquerque, NM, says he is one of those true believers. The
following is his story.

Some stand more than 8 feet tall, run 40 mph and live 800 years. They speak
like a dog barking or a bird chirping, write similar to Egyptian hieroglyphics
and have learned English quite easily.

They have large blue eyes that wrap part way around their heads,
small noses and tiny ears pressed tight to their scalps. Their thumbs are
small with four long slender fingers and two claw-like appendages
instead of fingernails.

They all have thin, straight blond hair, usually worn short and the women
can be distinguished by a feminine looking short cut. Their hips are shaped
liked ours, but they walk quite differently since they are used to a stronger
gravity pull.

They typically can be seen wearing aluminized chalk white jump suits
resembling a canvas-like fabric with gloves of the same material and an open white
motorcycle helmet.

What's unusual is the suit emits a three-inch field of white flourescent
light, the intensity varying from soft to bright, a brightness that can actually
hurt the human eye.

They are extremely intelligent and process information speed several times
faster than humans. However, secretly they fear our intuitive ability and extra
sensory perceptions.

They have individual talents, differing intellectual capabilities and
physical traits, a race definitely not carved from a cookie-cutter. Some are
teachers, some are pilots, some are workers and some are leaders. When bored, they
like to go star gazing on hot summer nights, take weekend trips to the strip in
Las Vegas or visit the Lincoln Monument in Washington D.C.

They like to recreate, procreate and their children, considerably shorter in
size, are fun loving, energetic and inquisitive. The children enjoy hide and
seek but they also like to play catch with soft objects since their bodies are
frail, bruising easily. Mothers are highly devoted to their children to the
"Nth" degree, existing solely for the purpose of meeting the needs of their
offspring.

They believe in a "tit for tat" system, believe their word is their
bond and place a special importance on honoring agreements, especially verbal or
written. However, it is unknown whether they believe in God per se or form
religions to advance their beliefs.

Although they are highly individualistic, one similar characteristic is they
all have white chalky complexions - very white chalky complexions. For this
reason, they have been called the Tall Whites. And for this reason, most people
think they are nothing but fictional characters conjured up from a past Star
Trek episode.

But the Tall Whites are more than just fiction, says Charles Hall, an
educated man with a master's in nuclear physics and former weather observer for the
United States Air Force.

According to Hall, who claims to have communicated with the Tall Whites, they
are very real, very complex and very much a part of the community living at
Nellis Air Force Base, a highly secretive 5,000 square mile "no fly zone"
military compound in the southern and central Nevada desert.

Nellis is so secret, so secluded, so guarded by military police, according to
Hall, an attempt to enter, an attempt to locate the Tall Whites, who live
under the sand dunes in concrete and steel bunkers, would be like committing
suicide.

"You can't go hunting for them or approach them. They have to come to you and
the children are especially curious by nature," said Hall from his home in
Albuquerque, NM., saying he hasn't attempted contacting the Tall Whites since
his tour of duty ended in the Air Force in 1967 when he left to serve in
Vietnam. "It was a traumatic experience being isolated in the desert, alone with
someone so different and obviously more advanced than us.

"At first I thought I was going insane. But I learned over time how to
communicate, how to approach them and to never try and force them to do anything.
Their nervous systems operate very quickly and they are very protective, very
suspicious of our intentions."

Asked why he never returned to Nellis, he simply said: "I just don't feel the
need to go back. If you went through what I did, as I have meticulously
recorded in my three books, you probably wouldn't want to go back either as it was
at times frightening and emotionally draining."

Hall's "out of this world" recollections are not the product of an overactive
imagination or drug-induced hallucinations, but from personal experiences and
actual face-to-face contacts with the Tall Whites while stationed at Nellis
from 1965-1967. He claims to have spent two years interacting with this alien
race countless numbers of times, but only recently went public with his "earth
shattering" statements in a set of three books entitled Millennial Hospitality.

"I just decided to wait all these so as to not jeopardize the well being of
my children while they were in school," said Hall, adding the accounts in his
books are true with only names and places changed to protect the innocent.

"Along the way I confided with my wife and friends, but now that the children
are on their own and grown up, I've decided to tell my story to the public."

And he says the facts in his book are just the tip of the iceberg in what
just may turn out to be one of the most detailed, most convincing and most sought
after alien stories of all time.

"Just read my books and you'll see what I mean," added Hall, referring to the
time they wanted to impress him with their technology superiority by having
him throw a rock and then stopping it in mid air. "They also are able to
suspend bullets or other faster moving objects."

Academic Heavyweight Lends Support

Not only is Hall convinced about the Tall Whites alien origin and their
exceptional powers, but so is academic heavyweight Michael Salla, a doctor of
political science and former head of a Washington think-tank after extensively
interviewing Hall in December 2004.

What is even more astounding is that Salla has put his otherwise impeccable
reputation as a political researcher and thinker on the line, to stray off an
"earthly path" for the first time in his career.

Salla has held academic appointments in the School of International Service,
American University, Washington, D.C. and the Department of Political Science,
Australian National University, Canberra, Australia. He also has taught as an
adjunct faculty member at George Washington University. He is the author of
The Hero's Journey Toward a Second America Century and Why the Cold War Ended,
as wellas Essays on Peace.

"I have never before researched the UFO phenomena, but after talking to
Charles I am a believer," said Salla on recent radio interview.

Salla's in depth discussions were revealing, giving Hall's previous books and
writings third party independent credibility instead of just biased approval
from UFO groupies.

Besides the obvious questions concerning alien quirks, characteristics and
intentions, Salla centered on the cooperation and agreements supposedly entered
into by the Tall Whites with the U.S. government through military liaisons at
Nellis Air Force Base.

"I found Charles Hall to be very credible and compelling in his response to
questions. He displays great integrity and is quite sincere in describing
solely the facts concerning his experiences," said Salla, who never before delved
into UFO stories but has admitted he has come to be a believer. "The emotions
that Charles objectively described in great detail conveyed the extent which
what he was experiencing shook his world view and the views of those around him."

Government Agreements with the Tall Whites

However, the relationship between the Tall Whites and our government,
explained by Hall, is mind boggling, shocking, revolting and seemingly impossible in
a democratic society. But Hall insists these agreements exist, insisting the
Tall Whites have been exchanging technology for earthly resources since the
early 1950s and maybe even sooner.

Hall recalls in one of his books that in the late 1960s the military provided
over $600,000 in clothing from Sears, having seen the shipment being hauled
with military trucks into the desert compound where the Tall Whites lived. He
also recalls the military providing food, aluminum, titanium and other
commodities, perhaps used for interstellar trading as the Tall White's roam the
universe, contacting other civilizations.

In his interview, Salla ventures to guess what has transpired since the 1960s
and whether the military has been involved in more sinister deals and
agreements without public disclosure.

Regarding nondisclosure, Salla effectively argues that the military may be
compromising America's resources and its future survival by not allowing a
public debate on issues concerning the welfare if its own people concerning issues
involving trade agreements with the Tall Whites.

"The American people have a right to know and the knowledge Charles brings
regarding the Tall White's interaction with the U.S. Air Force generals is very
enlightening in terms of the way agreements were followed to the letter," he
said.

"It appears that the Tall Whites are quite legalistic and this seems to be
something that the U.S. military finds to be helpful in working with them.
According to Charles, the Tall Whites were quite clear that only certain categories
of technology would be shared, categories that presumably would not give the
U.S. military deep space capability. They apparently pride themselves in being
trustworthy and expect the same in return. A broken promise to a Tall White
is the worst kind of evil and dealt with very harshly."

Hall also emphasizes the Tall Whites have no ulterior designs regarding Earth
in terms of colonizing it or taking over governments with their obvious
advanced technology.

However, in his books he details how the Tall Whites would threaten to kill
humans who disobeyed or scared them. Hall cites one frightening incident where
an American general allowed a serviceman to be killed by a Tall White after
one of their children was threatened.

"I think the American military felt the servicemen were expendable and of
little importance in comparison with keeping the Tall Whites satisfied," said
Hall.

Other Unique Characteristics of Tall Whites

As previously mentioned, the Tall Whites can grow to be over 7 feet tall.
However, most the adults in the first half of their lives usually range in size
from 5'10 to 6'5".

"Their life span is ten times grater than ours," said Hall, adding that it
takes them 10 times longer to heal, too. "They do not age as we do, but at
about 400 earth years, they undergo a second stage of growth, eventually reaching
about 8 feet tall. They then die of organ failure at an age of approximately
800 years. Since on their planet, days are longer so are they sleeping
patterns, usually staying awake for two earth days and then followed by sleeping the
same amount of time."

"Although they can be quite friendly, they are at times arrogant and
insulting. But they appear sensitive and understanding to our social structures and
have cultivated relationships with high-ranking military officials, some of who
have worked side by side with the Tall Whites. They held lesser ranking
persons with disdain and I got a long with them by letting them treat me as their
pets."

Asked what the Tall Whites thought was unique about humans, he said "they
couldn't get over how we interacted with animals. They commented several times
that we were the only life form they met that kept animals as pets. They
appeared to be extremely frightened of our animals and couldn't figure out why we
would interact with something so potentially deadly."

Where Are They From?

Hall said he learned very little about the origin of the Tall Whites during
his two-year encounter.

"They really shared very little about their history and origins," recalls
Hall.

However, one incident took place with a Tall White he called "the Teacher"
which revealed they may have come from near the star Arcturus about 36 light
years away.

In a passage from one of his books, he said: "A ripple of emotion passed
through the crowd when I mentioned the star Arcturus. After a short pause, the
older lady asked with some surprise, 'Teacher, does Charlie know where we come
from?'

"The Teacher replied: 'No, not quite, but he's close.'"

Hall believes the reason they are here is that earth provides a perfect way station for the
Tall Whites in their interstellar travel routes. And Nellis Air Force Base
provides a perfect location since the remoteness of the desert provides
excellent cover for takeoffs and landings.

"They arrive with new replacements on one of their larger spaceships every
month at the time of the full moon," said Hall. "I've seen the ship arrive and
have gotten as close as the outside entrance of the hangar but never inside."

How do they travel?

Hall witnessed three different types of spacecraft, ranging in size from a
small nuclear powered scout craft and a large interstellar craft able to travel
faster than the speed of light. This large black craft was approximately 70
feet high and 360 feet long. Hall said the technology of the small craft was
shared with the military but the large craft remains a mystery.

Regarding their hangar and living facilities, he added, "I was able to
observe the repair facilities from a short distance and to the best of my knowledge
I am the only person to have been allowed to view these facilities.

"The American generals would do anything to maintain good relations with the
Tall Whites in order to get their technology," said Hall, who maintains he saw
them together many times and even sat together across negotiating tables.
"The exchange was done on the basis of what would benefit the Tall Whites and they
sometimes participated in classified meetings, helping with technology
development."

What do they eat?

Hall said the military definitely supplied the Tall Whites with any type of
food requested, but noticed them carrying prepared bags of what looked like
mushroom pudding.

"I saw them once inspecting the food storage rooms in Indian Springs chow
hall," he said. "And once I saw a couple of them in a Las Vegas restaurant with a
full meal but they didn't touch their plates before leaving the restaurant."

Hall surmised they were plant eaters, as he noticed them collecting seeds on
various occasions.

"They are not meat eaters. That I know for sure," he added. "The food that I
saw packaged and sealed in plastic bags on the scout craft, looked like
mushroom pudding. I was told by one of them it was prepared primarily for the
children or for when they were out in the desert hiking.

"I was also told it wasn't a good idea to eat their food as it would have
adverse affects on my body. It was my understanding that eating those foods made
a person feel very high and somewhat similar to drinking large amounts of
liquor."

Have Others Seen Them?

More than seven years prior to Hall's arrival at Nellis, log books showed 41
weather observers had been compromised while trying to perform their duties in
the Nellis ranges. Some required medical attention, others were given medical
discharges from the air force and some were killed.

In fact, the weather observer who preceded Hall deserted his duties and moved
away from the area. So how did Hall survive when others before him didn't?

He attributes this to his ability to understand their habits and essentially
being adopted by one of the Tall Whites called the Teacher, who seemed to take
a special interest and liking to him.

Although he was never able to take photos, he said a New Jersey housewife
traveling through Nevada had acquired a number of authentic looking photos which
she included in a paperback book published on the Tall Whites. Even though
this would have provided third party corraboration, he was unable to recall the
name of the lady or title of the book.

"It always has upset me that I couldn't remember her name, but I know the
Tall Whites were viewed by many other servicemen on the range. I think someone
there must have given her the photos," said Hall.

Did President Harry Truman See Them?

Encountering Tall White's at close range was such a shock to the servicemen
at Nellis, frequently the sightings were reported as ghosts, angels or other
types of fantastic creatures.

Official accounts reported also revealed that President Truman in the late 1940s thought he
encountered ghosts in the White House usually before retiring to bed. The reports
go on to say he thought he was mistakenly seeing the ghost of President
Lincoln, telling White House employees of his sightings on a number of occasions

"My suggestion is that you research the stories of Lincoln's ghost and the
ghost of Donna Anna county in Las Cruces near the White Sands Missile Range,"
said Hall.

He suggested President Truman most likely encountered Tall Whites in
the White House instead of ghosts. "Remember, many of the range maintenance
men who saw the Tall Whites actually thought they were seeing ghosts."

Are the Tall Whites in India?

Credible news reports this month from the New Delhi Times and several other
Indian dailies have reported their government is in the midst of an internal
debate on whether to go public with alien encounters.

Many in the largest democracy in the world are eager to explain to its
citizens and to the world about the ongoing contacts with UFO's and aliens. However,
there are others who want to bend to the will of the world's super powers who
are now trying to convince India to keep quiet about UFO contact.

According to overseas news reports, America and other super powers are
engaged in "economic bribery" in order to keep the Indian government silent about
alien contact.

How Can You Meet Them?

Asked this question, Hall suggests:

"Drive to Indian Springs Nevada during the hot part of summer in late May
through early September. They like it hotter than we do. On the south side of
town, there is a large open vacant section of desert. Pick a location where you
can see the mountains located in the distance at the north end of Indian
Springs Valley (that means they can see you).

"Make sure your having fun - get involved with your work such as painting a
picture, etc. That is very important - they're bored - they like entertainment
.Be very conscious of the passage of time. If you have any missing time, such
as 20 minutes, remember any "dreams" that you might have had during this missing time.

"Take note of any florescent light that you see at night no matter how far up
in the valley it might be. The Tall Whites used to like to come out between
11:30 and 12:30 at night and return up the valley sometime after 4:30 a.m. Take note of any fuzzy
white flying craft that you see just after sun comes up along the western side of
the Indian Springs Valley.

"If they come, they prefer to approach you from behind so sit out in the open
where you have a good view. Never, never panic - I know talk is cheap but
never pursue them. Just stay standing or sitting in one place It's OK to walk (not run ) away if you become frightened.

"NEVER NEVER NEVER try to touch their children no matter how close they come.
The children are willing to come right up to you, closer than arm's length.
If you touch them, the mother will kill you. Sing quiet songs to yourself. I
used to sing Ricky Nelson's song, "It's Up to You" and I'd pray a lot. It calmed
me down and I have no idea what it did for them. But It seemed to calm most
of them down too.

"Good Luck."

Concluding Thoughts

Whether Hall's story is true, of course, is debatable. However, no one can
argue it is compelling, detailed and filled with interesting facts.

If there are lingering doubts, they come from lack of corroboration, lack of
physical evidence and Hall's inability to provide the names of those persons
who may also have first hand knowledge.

If he is telling the truth, this added information would only give credence
to his incredible story.

And as they say, until further evidence comes forward, the jury is still out!

But for those too impatient to await a final verdict, maybe a trip to Indian
Springs Valley is the next logical step.

Greg Szymanski

Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:44 pm
GT Truther

Post The Ass and the Angler - Angling For Hegemony
starryeyes wrote:
I love those photos of baby Owen --- -DD- those are the ones I tried to forward to you a couple of weeks ago.

So cute! Sorry they didn't make it then, but now who can say that Shady isn't "positive"!!! :P

I've been told - AGAIN - that the ongoing saber-rattling against Iran has been seized upon by even those who know their won't be an ignition.....to cover for the migration of resources (witness the Lichtenstein scandal, with the Prince himself up for indictment) and humans to their 'safe places'. Israel is to be allowed to think that they have the momentum, but practically all of the civilized world thinks that a first strike against Iran is foolhardy and yes, Russia would back Iran up. They've had quite enough of the Ass and the Angler angling for missiles in the Czech republic, which threatens their control of the Pipeline(s).

Meanwhile, the MSM is gearing up for a razzle-dazzle "forget about the FUBAR'ed world; here's Barack in Iraq! And Berlin! And Paris! And Rome!" This will keep people's minds off the earth changes, the wild weather, the skyrocketing inflation and foreclosure rate, the eviscerating of the stock exchanges, and even Larry King's "UFO Fridays" -- now a regular feature of Larry King Live on CNN.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:53 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Negativity
I still chop wood and carry water; literally.

In a snake-infested area, I point out to a companion, "Look out! You are about to step on a Diamondback." [I live in an area with many rattlers.]

Am I "being negative"?

The situation is negative, not me.

If I were negative, I would not go for walks.

The main factors in survival are awareness and intent.

My brother, a small-boat ocean sailor told me a story.

Many years ago there was a large ocean-going yacht race. During the event, a great storm arose. Many boats sank, and many crew drowned.
Boats were tumbled end-over end.

The Yachting Association did a major study of the disaster.

The study showed that there were two fundamental responses to the storm; one group battened down the hatches and hung on.

The other group made a plan and took action, regardless of the hopelessness of their situation.

For whatever reason, the group that tried to do something, as opposed to nothing, had a higher survival rate.

Nonetheless, survival is not my foremost agenda. Fully living the experience where I find myself is my goal.

I will pass on in a brief moment from now regardless of the details of my physical demise. The proximal cause may be disease, accident, Planet X, or death in a dissident's camp, or most surely, of old age.

Right action and the intent to lessen my own suffering and that of all and to maximize the available options for creative evolutionary experience is my goal.

I'm still bailing the boat, having fun...well, sometimes, anyway... and laughing at the absurdity of it all.

It's a trip. Our experiences---positive and negative---that we gather on these many trips down here are precious jewels, necessary for our next stage of growth.

Unimaginable creative fun awaits us all when this curriculum is mastered.

A very old Tibetan book says, "The intelligent man views the phenomena and sensations of this world as a show, produced by a magician."

Douglas Adams

Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:26 pm
GT Truther

Shady adds: Oh I can just hear the conversation in the cockpit of the UFO.

"Quick! The Humans have spotted us with their cameras. Lets get closer to this Terrian Weather Event! Prehaps they'll mistake us for a flying cow!...

LOL

http://www.southportvisiter.co.uk/south ... -21304795/

UPDATE: Overseas interest in Southport UFO image

Jul 14 2008 By Jo Kelly

Quote:
UPDATE: Monday, July 14; 3.30pm

A UFO spotted over West Lancashire could feature on an American Sci-Fi programme after experts denied the photograph was a fake.

Pat Regan, 51, of Sandbrook Road, snapped the oval object during the stormy weather last weekend and has since been hounded by international press.

He said: “I took a simple picture of a very unusual natural phenomena and inadvertently snapped a UFO at the same time.
“The worldwide media interest has been incredible, with the story cropping up in many countries.
“I am just gobsmacked by it all!”

The mysterious sighting could now be investigated on sci-fi programme “UFO Hunters” for The History Channel after it was analysed by a graphics expert known as Allen Rogers.

He said: “This is definitely something that was caught by the camera, as the pixelation surrounding the object matches perfectly with the surrounding pixelation.
“The lighting is correct, which apparently shows a shadow underneath the object, so I would immediately rule out someone playing tricks with Photoshop.
“This one appears to be a metal type object, in my opinion, copper in colour, goldish perhaps.
“When you zoom into it, you can notice a distinct whitish contrail-type of thing, but not entirely sure of what it might be.
“There appears to be some sort of white trail behind the image leading towards the bottom left of the image.
“If this trail was going from right to left, appearing and emanating from the left side of the object, it would indicate that this object is moving towards the right, but I think it's actually moving towards the tornado, and not away from it.
“This is kind of strange, since the whitish trail actually seems to emanate directly from under the entire object and stretching slightly to the bottom left.”

Leading UFO authority Nick Pope, formerly of the Government's UFO project at the Ministry of Defence, also analysed the image.

He said: “I have seen similar images before, but as I've left the MoD I no longer have access to the specialist equipment and experts that might help solve the mystery.”

Mr Rogers offered an explanation for the object. He said: “I hate to say or even suggest this, since the source sounds legitimate, but, this could also be a movement blur from an object being thrown towards the tornado, and then someone snapping a picture of it.
“The object being copper in colour could mean it was a coin of some sort or possibly a stone or rock.
“I know it’s really hard to say for sure what this object is. Is it a UFO? well I would have to say yes - it is unidentified, it is flying and it is an object.
“Is it ET visitors checking out a nearby weather event? I'm not sure about that one.
“If I was to keep my suggestion terrestrial, I would say it's some sort of coin, metallic, or smooth stone-type object being thrown towards the tornado then someone shooting a picture.
“Or even someone shooting the picture and by chance this object was caught as someone was throwing something towards the tornado, which could also be the answer here.”

Writer, Mr Regan, who also runs child-care facilities in Formby, said: “People have said to me that is a wonderful UFO shot and one of the best they have ever seenn yet this was pure coincidence.
“I am just a local Pagan author who was out at the time fishing with my daughter in the countryside and now I have become the centre of a substantial UFO axis.”

A UFO was captured on camera as a Southport nature enthusiast snapped away at Sunday’s twister.

Father-of-four Pat Regan, 51, of Sandbrook Road, was shocked when he looked at his pictures and noticed the unidentified object to the left of the funnel cloud.

Mr Regan, who runs child care facilities in Formby, was fishing in Rufford Canal with his seven-year-old daughter Jasmine when the twister started.

He said: “I was clinging to a railway bridge holding my camera.
“I thought the object might have been a police helicopter but when it’s close up , it doesn’t look like one.
“I’m sceptical about these things but open minded. It’s an oval shape and I would like to know what it is.”

DID you see the object? Do you know what it could be? Call Visiter reporter Jo Kelly on 01704 398229 or email jo.kelly@liverpool.com.

Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:59 pm
GT Truther

Extracts from Story of Dr.Sue Ann Arrigo. MD
Supposed Victim of MKULTRA, CIA assist/opertive, Remote Viewer and former Sex Slave

Her story is Unbelievably horrfic and unbelievable. You would even call her insane. If it were not for the fact that She is a licensed M.D as are her two sisters one of whom entirely backs up her sisters claims. Along with Dr.Arrigo has provided documentation to every investigator that asks.

I invite folks to google Sue Ann Arrigo and find out more about her story and claims. There is ton's of info out there on her story..

You can also visit her several of her websites (an NO she doesn't sell books, tapes, or any other of that stuff she is simply trying to get her story out.

I'm am posting extracts here which I believe are portent to Burisch Saga..

These taken form her 80 page essay "Tortured by the US Government"
Found here as a WordPad. rrf document..

http://www.geocities.com/intuitivemd/De ... eader5.rtf

from one of her web sites:

http://www.geocities.com/intuitivemd/

If true ladies and gentlemen . Then we have roughly two-three years left before the "The Reverse Christian Cabal" as she calls the New World Order/Illuminati. Usher in their greatest goal. Bringing about the a nuclear Apocalypse upon the world. "The End Times" The "Depopulation" of Mankind and the survivors will become sheep to NWO "God men." This War has been planned hatched and conceived off going as far back as Bush Sr (for whom she was Mk-Ultra Slave to) It was conceived as "War of Teror" (A False Flag) Targeting the Mulsum World (Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Syria, and eventually against the entire Mulsem World. "The Reverse Christian Cabal" see themselves as God bringing about the "Promised Kingdom" under the New World Order whom they will be master over.

Their plans are very very much in line with "The Handmaiden's Tale" a fictional work of hellish future World governed by Ultra Right Wing Conversitives.

I give you Doctor Sue Ann Arrigo. MD TRUE Story...

Quote:
Has the US ever had Plans to use Nuclear Weapons against its own People?

Alas, the answer to that is known not just to me but appears in print from another intelligence insider Al Martin in his book The Conspirators. Al Martin worked for the CIA during the Iran Contra era. He talks about Operation Sledgehammer under Reagan and Bush, Sr. in which detention camps were re-furbished across the US to jail dissidents including journalists and the whole of the US Congress, if necessary. This was set up in case they rebelled against their loss of freedom or objected to the corruption that robbed them of their rights and monies in a great variety of scams, such as the Savings and Loan Scandal. Al Martin quotes Bush, Sr. as saying that if the American taxpayers ever find out who we robbed them they will “lynch us”.

He also mentions Operation Orpheus, which was the deliberate use of a “limited nuclear war” against US populated areas as a way of justifying Marshal Law if the public found out about the tyranny against them and rebelled. That operation was explained to Al Martin in a briefing by Ollie North. Al Martin asked how many people the US govt. contemplated expending in that so-called “limited” nuclear war.

Ollie replied “It is just a number.”

And Al Martin persisted and said “What number?”

Ollie said that it was anticipated that 50-70 million Americans would die.

Al Martin said that he suspected that Ollie went to Russia to set up a limited nuclear exchange with Russia so that both side could clamp down on their populations, if need be.

He also mentions that the US govt. sold, at a fraction of the true cost, long-range nuclear missiles to Communist China in the late 1980’s that ended up aimed at the US at US taxpayer’s expense. I can attest that this was indeed the case that the US sold to China long-range nuclear missiles complete with the radioactive payloads the year after I risked my life to recover a detonator that the Chinese had stolen in the US. That was under Bush, Sr.’s watch. National Security is destroyed by such measures. For the US to go into Iraq under the pretext that it had WMD, after it sold them to it and other countries is a joke in bad taste to say the least.

A Meeting at the White House to Discuss Pre-emptive Nuclear War

I wrote up my remote viewing findings on the Mt Weather Radiation Shelter base over the month of Oct. 2003. By having killed billions of innocent human beings, the taboo against killing would be so weakened as to be non-existent. They would kill each other, just as they had killed others.

The next day, on about Nov. 4, 2003, I was called into the White House to explain my report in person to Bush, Jr. and Bush, Sr. as they were upset by the contents of it. Also present in the Oval Office at the time were Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld, but no one else. …The meeting in the Oval Office started at about 2 pm and I was a few minutes late arriving as Tenet … wanted me to lie and say that there was a “good chance of their surviving”. That was a possibility that did not exist in any of the possible futures I saw. What was possible was that others would survive in the Southern hemisphere in isolated areas. The remnants of the human race would be mentally retarded, reverting to animals in their behavior, like in the Stone Age.

When I came into the Oval Office, Bush, Jr. made a disparaging comment about me as the one last Neanderthal unable to see the merits of the plan to rescue the world from its over-population and global warming problem. I bristled at this and mentioned a classified document assessing the effect of nuclear winter as more than offsetting global warming and likely to cause an ice age instead.

Bush, Sr. asked whether it was possible to exactly match the amount of nuclear winter to the amount of global warming. Bush, Jr. said that that had already been looked at as a possibility and ruled out as it only reliably killed 3/4ths of the planet’s population. Cheney then amended that to the correct statement per the relevant report, which was that the size of the nuclear winter needed to balance the expected global warming was almost impossible to predict in advance. It was unlikely that even killing off 3/4ths of the planet’s population with radiation would balance the global warming as people were easy to kill off quickly with radiation but stabilizing the earth’s temperature long term by a massive amount of dust short term was hard to do. Bush, Jr. argued over this a few minutes saying that since the US had landed a man on the moon surely they could figure out how to nuke all the “low-lifes” and get to the right temperature later. Cheney cut him off and Bush, Sr. asked me if I thought it was possible to correct global warming with nuclear explosions. I said “no” that adding a second pollution problem to the first would not correct it anymore than adding bleach to coffee that has arsenic in it makes it a healthier drink. Bush, Jr. spit out his mouthful of coffee onto the floor at that and accused me of ruining his perfectly good cup of coffee by my comment. There was a brief interruption as the coffee was cleaned up and a fresh pot sent for. Bush, Jr. decided to drink bottled water instead straight out of the glass bottle.

I asked him how many glass bottles of water he had stored at Mt. Weather and how long it would be before they would be forced to drink water from the tap? He said he figured the answer was “enough”. That meant that he had not even read my report as it was an issue that I brought up on the first page related to the amount of time before the aquifer was polluted with radiation and how much water would need to be stored to survive past that point. Cheney asked me if I was sure that the aquifer would become polluted with radiation. I explained the transit times of isotope bearing rainwater through the fractured rock strata at Mr. Weather. After two years the water would be too radioactive to drink safely, given the amount of radiation planned to kill off all the world’s population.

That lead into a discussion of whether it was feasible to kill everyone except those in the US, or everyone those except in the vicinity of Mr. Weather. Cheney was clearly up on these issues and cited another study as saying that it was very likely that the human genome of people outside of very controlled radiation shelters would be damaged and that allowing them to survive would harm the gene pool. Rumsfeld added that the point was to get to almost zero oil usage and to do that one could not allow the US population to survive. That led into a discussion of oil reserves and how many people they could sustain indefinitely. Since oil is made quite slowly over long periods of geological time, the truth is that scientists had set that number as quite low. Also since populations multiply, some scientists who were consulted said that there was no way to have adequate oil reserves indefinitely regardless of how low the number of people at the “start of the mathematical model” was. Rumsfeld then asked me if it was possible to change the human genome so that only the very smartest people survived to be born, with the rest aborting spontaneously in utero. …. Then I added that when a bad option looked like the answer it was usually the result of inadequate creative problem solving. I suggested that we should go back to square one and look for an alternative to nuclear war as a way of dealing with expanding population and diminishing oil reserves.

Bush, Jr. said that they had already researched all the options and that this was the best one “per the experts”. I said “per the experts that you have consulted so far, and that you chose to consult because you wanted this answer.” Bush, Sr. asked who had been consulted and that ended up not being a productive discussion because Rumsfeld and Cheney refused to name them or even say how many scientists had been consulted. Per my remote viewing, they had read a single research theoretical paper that stated that short of Armageddon there was no hope of population control. They had then seized upon it as correct and then made all the subsequent scientists use this as their starting premise. It was a case of a bad premise spoiling all the subsequent analyses. I tried to point this out but they were fixated on their false premise being a confirmed fact—unless they killed off all except the number of people that would last in a radiation shelter their progeny would not have enough oil and thus would not be happy.

…So I asked quite pointedly each of them which 4 of their family members they intended to take in. … Bush, Jr. said that he was President and thus could take in as many as he liked. And Bush, Sr. said whom he picked and then picked also for Bush, Jr.. Bush, Jr. objected to the choices picked by Bush, Sr. and said that “time would tell anyway” and maybe none of them would make it to a shelter in time as he might have to launch the war before the plans were ready. Rumsfeld reminded him that he had promised not to be erratic and give the order until they were ready. Bush, Jr. asserted his right to make the decision whenever he wanted to. Then Cheney left the room for a moment to make sure that Bush, Jr.’s order to commit world suicide would not be honored that day by having Bush, Jr.’s phone line turned off. The remote viewing of that was confirmed a few minutes later by an aide poking his head in the door to say that the White House was having technical difficulties with the phones and that the phone in the Oval Office was affected. Bush, Jr. said “Not again!” and the aide promised that it would be fixed as soon as possible. Bush, Jr. said “Last time it took 3 days! Get a different repairman this time” and he laughed at this. It occurred to me that Bush, Jr. might be on Librium to control alcohol withdrawal and that Cheney took precautions to prevent mishaps at these times. When Cheney came back into the Oval Office, he suggested to Bush, Jr. that he had time to get in some exercise and didn’t need to be bored with hashing out the details. Bush, Jr. then went off and the discussion continued without him.

When Cheney came back in he was in a different mood—more contentious. He tried to pin me down as to how soon Mt. Weather would be ready given the construction that Rockefeller was doing. I said that the construction would be done within months but that was not the issue, surviving was. He tried to brush off my objection. Rumsfeld wanted me to go point by point through my report on why a nuclear first strike would not be survivable. The report that I had written was about 14 pages long, plus an appendix, which was over 200 pages and went through the actual remote viewing analyses. For example, when one is looking at future events there are different kinds of analyses that can be done to tease out whether one could have overlooked an unlikely outcome. Those analyses are usually looking for a remote possibility of a nuclear war in order to see what needs to be done to prevent it. These analyses are extremely important in the transition of the field of remote viewing from a vague fortuneteller style of “you might have an accident in the next year” to a usable intelligence tool of “there is a 3% chance of nuclear war starting in two years as a result of a Politburo decision on July 7 of this year that is spearheaded by this specific hardliner and that can be prevented by doing ethical action X”. What one sees as a viewer are possible futures. My specialty in remote viewing has been to develop the analyses so that those possible futures have reliable probabilities assigned to them. Since I have a mathematical training and have done much stock prediction in one personality, I have been able to scientifically validate the analyses that I developed. Of the hundred methods of analysis that I regularly teach, almost all of them were developed by me to meet specific needs in assessing the risk of nuclear war and in preventing such risk. It is because I have these quantitative skills in remote viewing so well developed that I get asked to prognosticate things like the likelihood of US officials surviving a nuclear first strike even when they know that I am against it.

Rumsfeld was already familiar with the basics of the type of analyses that I do, but I had to spend about 15 minutes explaining to Cheney how I could say with confidence that a particular event would not happen by a given date. It has to do with holographic mind—a way of seeing all the possibilities at once in a flash of understanding. Most people have never experienced such an understanding and cannot believe that such a state of mind is possible. Yet most people, if you show it to them using a laser beam, can see and then hold onto the understanding that a hologram of an apple when a fragment is cut off still shows the entire apple. So to convince them I gave them the experience of holographic mind for a while. It is such a different way of understanding the world that most people cannot hold that understanding after they come out of it. All they can do is know that they had the experience of the understanding briefly. It is like looking at a city map before folding it up again. You know that you saw it but you couldn’t say much about what it was that you saw and you couldn’t reproduce the map from memory. But having been shown it by someone telling you directions, you can believe that they do know how to direct you to get to your destination. So after I explained holographic analysis and demonstrated it, they no longer questioned my assertions about the probability of the events that I discussed in my report. None-the-less, Rumsfeld wanted me to go through each point carefully to make sure that I had not overlooked anything. So I did.

When I got to the point of asserting that the survivors would have to stay in the shelter for over 5 years in order to not die in their first month out of it, Rumsfeld wanted to know why I was able to conclude that? Would no remote viewer be able to bring down the radiation any better than that? I tried to demonstrate that by putting them back into holographic mind but their nausea in witnessing their possible future radiation sickness was too great for them to stand and they refused to continue with the demo. I said that if they could not even stand to remote view how nauseated they might be in the future that they shouldn’t undertake the course of action that led to that.

… Tenet arrived and said that he wanted to “see” what we had viewed so far together. Everyone tried it again with the same result. The fact is that one cannot really be an accurate remote viewer unless one doesn’t pull back from “seeing” unpleasant possibilities. That is particularly true for remote viewers working in the field of nuclear risk assessment. Because they were not able to view the nausea they would likely have, they were not able to determine the % of possible futures that contained such nausea. And thus they were unable to determine that there were in fact no such futures, if they chose a nuclear first strike. It is a sad fact that those most in need of edification are often those most unable to take it in.

As we continued stepping through the report, it dawned on Rumsfeld that I might be right that nuclear first strike would not be survivable. As Rumsfeld started to agree with me and with Tenet that it was a bad idea, Cheney began attacking me personally. The attacks were not based on the evidence, but on his perception of me being “disloyal” for not agreeing with him. At first, Rumsfeld and Tenet tried to get him to stick to the topic. But as he refused and attacked me more, calling me a “terrorist” for daring to defy the “Commander in Chief” by not supporting his wishes in this matter, the other two men retreated into submissiveness. Finally, Rumsfeld asked to at least be allowed to hear me out. Cheney refused and said that I was poisoning their minds against the plan. He stated that the only reason that Tenet was no longer in favor of the plan was because of his contact with me. He then started swearing at me and calling me obscenities.

I told them to get a remote viewer that they could trust and walked out of the Oval Office. Before I made it out of the building I was handcuffed and escorted back to the Oval Office where I was berated for my “uncooperative attitude”. I said that I would not speak as long as the handcuffs were on me. I was sent to the basement holding cell where for two days I did not say a word. On the third day, the handcuffs were removed and I was escorted back up to a room on the first floor. There I was given a fresh set of clothes and told to shower. I did so and was escorted again into the Oval Office. Bush, Sr. asked me how long it would take for me to train another remote viewer to take my place. I pointed out that over the decades I had trained hundreds of good viewers, especially for the Office of Naval Intelligence and that they could easily replace me with one of those men. Bush, Jr. asked me if any of them could affect radiation levels as well as I could, and I replied, “If you want to know, test them.” That is how it got left. I was to continue finding ways to make Mt. Weather survivable until I was replaced by one of my students.

Three months passed and I was given additional duties by the CIA and Pentagon and also did some environmental clean-up projects. Psycho-kinesis is very useful for degrading harmful substances into less harmful ones at much faster than expected rates by acting like a catalyst for change. Miracles are actually possible. But one can’t pray to God and get a miracle of saving the life of a person who is unrepentant. God just doesn’t do that and it is pointless to expect that, no matter if God otherwise answers some of your prayers.

I know that it is impolite in government work to speak of God—I simply cannot do otherwise in this case and give accurate intelligence that makes sense. God to me is “the willingness to help others selflessly to be free of suffering.” If you help someone do something that God does not approve of, then you are adding to their later suffering, not relieving it. Acting contrary to God’s wishes is without power. Acting in concert with it, allows you to believe for a moment that you are powerful, when in fact one has no power at all, except as an instrument of God’s Will.

It is possible to go from this scenario of global nuclear war to one in which there is peace on earth with not a soul lost, through the blessing of Christ. It is dependent on our actions. Lord, grant us the ability to bring all souls to full repentance now! Grant us both the ability and the certain accomplishment of the deed itself. Padre Pio says, Lord, that you do not put good desires in our heart without the intention to fulfill them. Lord, have mercy on us all and let not even a single soul be lost into the intense suffering of Hell.

Now I return to the more mundane level of daily affairs of the US govt. to show whether it is driven by God-fearing men or by Reverse Christian cabals.

My personal Testimony Regarding the US govt. Reverse Christian cabals

Like Brice Taylor, I had been used as a “Presidential Model” sometimes also, starting with Vice President Johnson during the Cuban missile crisis when I was 9 years old. But because of my oracle abilities with a proven accuracy rating, I was most often forced by Directors of Central Intelligence, from Helms to Tenet, including Bush, Sr., to wait upon their every desire day or night. That however has sometimes also been the case in this current administration, from Bush, Jr. to Rove. It has been a very unpleasant complication of my life. Being forced through repeated torture and rape of one’ mind body and soul to be a sex slave to US officials is not pleasant, not even if the man goes to church on Sunday and pretends that it didn’t happen. Although it is difficult for me to speak of these things, my testimony is similarly to that reported by other survivors of US govt. torture. Namely, I was stripped naked of all my dignity by rape and electrical torture that inflicted unspeakable pain to my body, my mind, and my soul. This was often accompanied by mock executions, forced drugging to disorient my mind and prevent me from praying to God, deprivation of sleep, water, food, clothing, cleanliness, and legal recourse. I was never given the opportunity to make a phone call for help or to even notify my family of what was happening to me. I was told that if I told my family that they would be killed with me. My mother and at least one of my sisters were also mind-controlled slaves of the US govt.. My father was a “counter-insurgency specialist”, a US military advisor who told me that he was trained in brainwashing techniques at the Pentagon. He was one of three Pentagon tortures working on a round the clock team that tortured me from ages 3 to 9. After I was put into operations by the CIA at age 9, I was not allowed to talk to him about anything that happened to me, and my torture continued through the CIA in its basement at Langley. MKULTRA was a joint CIA-DIA (Defense Intelligence Agency) project. My father was in the DIA and my early torture was at the hands of the DIA, although the psychic driving, splitting of my mind, and ESP training was done through the CIA at Stanford University and at Stanford Research Institute. Both of those institutions, as well as 80 others were known MKULTRA research centers, and I have met other survivors that were mind-raped there. That is, our minds were spilt into pieces that others could control so that we could not escape the frequent rape and torture of our bodies, but had to obey them.

My faith in God got me the spiritual gifts that saved my life—but also made me too valuable a slave to be let go of easily because I became in that part of my mind a highly accurate seer like General Billy Mitchell had been. God gave me the faith to move mountains and stop wars—the US govt. tried to control that so that I only moved the mountains and stopped the wars that they wanted. Those in the Reverse Christian cabals wanted access to God’s wisdom and gifts to use them for their own evil purposes.

I really have no control to this day of whether I end up in a torture chamber or in the bed of a high official against my will, since appealing to the FBI multiple times did not stop it. Even here in Geneva, appealing to the Swiss Federal Office of Foreign Affairs has not gotten me any offers of refuge or help. In fact, they have plainly indicated that they have no intention of helping me by saying that that they are “not in a position to help”. So I have trouble saying at Baptism that I can keep the commandments--- I can only keep them to the best of my ability. There are many things in my life that are out of my control because I do not have the use of an unharmed mind, nor a country to give me refuge or protect me.

Reverse Christian Cabal Corpses at the White House Morgue

As an adult doctor during the Presidency of Bush, Sr., I was required, under threat of further torture, to forge autopsies on some of those children that were sacrificed. They had symmetrical knife wounds that in practice only come from ritual slayings of a bound or drug-incapacitated victim. It was President Bush, Sr. that forced me into doing those autopsies and faking them under the previous Walter Reed Hospital pathologist’s name, Walter K. Handall (SP? Handal). He had died of less than natural causes, an arranged auto accident, because he had not falsified one of the autopsy well enough. I say it was an arranged accident I read the report on the accident at CIA headquarters later. His car was going only about 10 miles an hour when it “drove off a bridge” that was undergoing repairs two miles from his house. Those repairs consisted of resurfacing the bridge. At the time his car fell through into the water, the surface of the roadway on the bridge was a sheet of plywood and all other cars were directed to take a long way around, per the CIA report. The “repairs” on the bridge started two days after one of his autopsy cases family members filed a lawsuit questioning the validity of his autopsy report. He had handled White House autopsies for about 11 years so I had lots of reports from him that I could copy his style from. I am not a pathologist by training.

I did a total of 37 such White House autopsies in the basement morgue across from the torture chamber in a period of a little over 8 months. Next door to the morgue was an incinerator large enough to burn the bodies in. That prevented a second autopsy opinion being rendered. Officially there was no White House morgue—it was listed as a “meat locker” and the torture chamber was listed as a “butcher’s shop area”. That was in case anyone saw or smelled blood in those basement areas. Officially all of those autopsies occurred at Walter Reed Hospital, a very large military hospital in which those 37 deaths were lost in the mix of commonplace accidents and illnesses.

Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:59 am
GT Truther

Btw Chances are you dismiss the woman as a crack pot..

So I'm inviting you to listen to her speak. As you listen decide for yourself if she's mentally unstable or not..

From the Archives of the RNB Radio Network

THE AMERICAN AWAKENING
Archived Shows in June of 2008 - ARCHIVED PODCAST ( RSS )

Scroll down to :

THURSDAY, JUNE 5, 2008
MP3 Files: Hour 1, Hour 2
Playlist Files: PLS M3U

Dr Sue Ann Arrigo...ousted CIA whistleblower....corruption inside Halliburton & CIA, FBI, Cheney Bush connection.

http://republicbroadcasting.org/index.p ... 3Darchives

You can listen as Pod cast or streaming archive for FREE

Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:16 am
GT Truther

when the Best Rapper is a white guy,
the Best Golfer is a black guy;
the Tallest Guy in the NBA is Chinese,
the Swiss hold the America’s Cup,
France is accusing the USA of arrogance,
Germany doesn’t want to go to war,
and the two most powerful men in America are named Bush and Dick.”

~~~Chris Rock

Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:22 am
GT Truther

Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly,
while bad people will find a way around the laws.

- Plato (427-347 B.C.)

This quote of Plato strikes a cord with me. Think of this even the ancient Greeks (the Athens as they were a city/state back then) Were dealing with SAME exact issues we are dealing with today in 2008ad. The more things change the more they stay the same. , Shady

Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:32 am
GT Truther

More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness; the other to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.

- Woody Allen -

Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:37 am
GT Truther

Post Arrigo interview
Shady Groves wrote:
Btw Chances are you dismiss the woman as a crack pot..

So I'm inviting you to listen to her speak. As you listen decide for yourself if she's mentally unstable or not..

From the Archives of the RNB Radio Network

THE AMERICAN AWAKENING
Archived Shows in June of 2008 - ARCHIVED PODCAST ( RSS )

Scroll down to :

THURSDAY, JUNE 5, 2008
MP3 Files: Hour 1, Hour 2
Playlist Files: PLS M3U

Dr Sue Ann Arrigo...ousted CIA whistleblower....corruption inside Halliburton & CIA, FBI, Cheney Bush connection.

You can listen as Pod cast or streaming archive for FREE

Host of Republic broadcasting, Michael Hertzog: "These people" are involved in every nefarious act known to man...

"Fuckin' A," to quote Hudson from "Aliens."

Shady, Dr Sue Arrigo, CIA analyst/dangerwoman, sounded "all there" to me, even when she exposed the scandalous (although perversely amusing) antics of Halliburton with the story of how Cheney's company had sold thousands of stolen $10 toasters back to the Pentagon for $1800 a piece. I know that's how capitalism works (mind you, normally items are bought legitimately and not nicked off the shelves before they are sold), but ordinarily the mark-up is 2.5 times the cost price, not 180. There are novel ways of maximizing profits and ripping off taxpayers, but Cheney and Co appear to have it down to a fine art. Even the Cosa Nostra wouldn't pull off something like that, and if they did, they'd probably charge $100 a toaster. Plus the Cosa Nostra has a quasi-morality code that would put would-be Mafiosas Don David Rockefella, his underboss Cheney, Consigliere Poppy Bush and Capo Tenet to ignominious shame.

The toaster shenanigans was merely a tiny tip of the corruption iceberg that involves trillion-dollar rackets in drugs, human misery and war. After listening to Arrigo, the more it becomes apparent that the enemies to the average American citizen (both in a monetary and physical sense) are home-grown (with the exception of the Rothschilds) and many sit in the seats of government, and are not foreigners with Arabic names. Arrigo made some pretty explosive claims about Kingpin Cheney [and we've all read about plenty of them from other sources], from Big Dick selling technology to the USA's enemies and rivals, to claiming he was behind trying to rub her out after her Pentagon-chauffeured car had run off the road due to being tampered with. Also of note was that in 2004, Arrigo claimed Cheney had ordered her to go to Walter Reed Hospital to medically deal with a very important admission, who turned out to be Osama Bin Laden...

I'll be amazed if Arrigo gets anywhere with these damning claims, but we all live in hope...

Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:15 pm
GT Truther

You my have heard the new Roswell Alien Interview show this past week on Rense supposedly dictated to the Author by one of surviving Nurses on the scene in 1947.

Quote:
Roswell Alien Interview

Here is a great free interview from Jeff Rense:

http://rense.gsradio.net:8080/rense/spe ... 071008.mp3

The book is only a $5 download from Lulu press. This book explains a lot of stuff regarding our stay here on prision earth. Apparently the author received these transcripts from a lady who was stationed at Roswell AFB during the infamous crash of 1947. On her deathbead she gave the transcripts of her interview with the alien to an author she trusted to get the message out. It's a good interview and a good read.

You can get a FREE copy of it here:

http://www.theparacast.com/alienintervi ... erview.pdf

Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:36 pm
GT Truther

Post A FREE Copy Now Available, You Say?
Shady Groves wrote:
You my have heard the new Roswell Alien Interview show this past week on Rense ......

Yes, I posted this less than two days ago, Shady, but I wasn't aware of the free copy. I just feel a teensy bit better having paid the man for his efforts, though I think it was an elaborate set-up. I think we're being victimized through him. When I read the part about how an IS-BE from "The Domain" kicked out the soul of the Archduke Ferdinand and then panicked, I knew it was balderdash. I'm intimately familiar with the Archduke's movements that day he was shot, and the account given in these "transcripts", not to mention how the whole undertone simply doesn't resonate, let the steam out of my enthusiasm as assuredly as an Obama vote for the surveillance state would.

It's apparent to me though at least that the set-up was sophisticated, the paradigms contained within it feasible for a "multiple bean-box" approach.

Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:54 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: A FREE Copy Now Available, You Say?
I'm up to chapter six the introduction of the IS-BE concept.

Of course I'm going to have to digust the whole document before I can make a judgement call on it.

But at this point I must say I'm STUNNED Anthropologically its very very consistence with 'first contact' procedure. Of how such first contact might have gone about. Indeed

O'Donnell's descriptions of procedures, setting, descriptions of personnel are all consistent with 1947. Such as her explanations of how she had to come up with terminology to convey 'telepathic' communication with her bosses. Indeed so such terms as telepathy, ESP etc did not existed at the time!

Again I haven't read the complete document yet. But at this point. I would say O'Donnell's story vs Burisch's story in the area of truthfulness. I'd say O'Donnell's has just, to use wrestleing terms.. Atomic Dropped Burisch's and body slammed his to the mat.... lol

Shady

Dondep wrote:
Shady Groves wrote:
You my have heard the new Roswell Alien Interview show this past week on Rense ......

Yes, I posted this less than two days ago, Shady, but I wasn't aware of the free copy. I just feel a teensy bit better having paid the man for his efforts, though I think it was an elaborate set-up. I think we're being victimized through him. When I read the part about how an IS-BE from "The Domain" kicked out the soul of the Archduke Ferdinand and then panicked, I knew it was balderdash. I'm intimately familiar with the Archduke's movements that day he was shot, and the account given in these "transcripts", not to mention how the whole undertone simply doesn't resonate, let the steam out of my enthusiasm as assuredly as an Obama vote for the surveillance state would.

It's apparent to me though at least that the set-up was sophisticated, the paradigms contained within it feasible for a "multiple bean-box" approach.

Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:59 pm
GT Truther

Alternative George Green Interview (instead Project Camelot which need to ask much more hard hitting questions of their guests ;)

A Must listen to program of George Green

Try

Republic Broadcasting Network
Show: THE AMERICAN AWAKENING
Show Archive

Scroll down too...

TUESDAY, MAY 20, 2008

Playlist Files:

[Shady -For those of you that wish to listen on-line streaming audio instead of pod casts. Like me. Just click on the PLS (if you have Windows Media Player or WinAmp) just open with that].

PLS
M3U

[Click the PLS]

GUEST: George Green
....What's in store for the planet...the grand plan.....is there help from E.T?

Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:26 pm
GT Truther

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=72440&sid=71a2c85c64e16abceda6513e819d4508

In my previous post about 18/08/07 to 21/12/2012 difference 3/4/5 and the Pythagoras Theorem [a2+b2 =c2] 9x16 =144 x25 =3600.

Then I came across this article from Coast2Coasthttp://www.coasttocoastam.co ... html#recap:
"researcher Jaysen Q. Rand shared his view that Planet X is drawing close to Earth and will wreak havoc as it makes two passes through the solar system in 2009 and again in 2012. Culled from his study of ancient sources, as well as his alien contacts (which began when he was a young child), he's determined that Planet X is a brown dwarf star, around the size of Saturn, that's on an elongated orbit which comes our way every 3,600 to 4,000 years. Interestingly, he said that the planet Nibiru, which Zecharia Sitchin has written about, is in tow behind Planet X. The closely guarded third secret of Fatima talks about the return of Planet X, and the Vatican itself may suffer damage during the planet's return, Rand claimed. The Book of Revelation spoke about 'Wormwood,' which he believes is Planet X-- its last return coincided with Moses and the Hebrews exodus from Egypt and accounts of the plagues and the parting of the Red Sea correlate with effects from the passing planet, he suggested. In the period of September/October 2009, we'll first begin to see drastic changes taking place, and when Planet X comes through for its second pass in 2012."

I know that ancient American Indian folklore talks about twins born one 'Little Sprout' a light colour and an evil twin called 'red-Brown Flint' and how the Red-Brown one was a destroyer.

In addition our Solar system - not just Earth is going thru' climate change which indicates to me an external influence upon our sun and solar system - not just Co2 levels.

I've also read that an Indigo child in Russia with great insight has nominated 2009 as a time of a natural disaster by water. "The boy is quite optimistic about Russia's future, though: “The situation in the country will be improving gradually. However, planet Earth will have to experience two very dangerous years – 2009 and 2013. Those catastrophes will be connected with water,” Boriska said."
http://english.pravda.ru/science/19/94/ ... riska.html

Well two things are certain:
(1) we don't have long to wait to find out if these events will unfold, but already there are energy changes that may be the influence of an unseen large body. Remember Arthur C Clarke film 2010 ends with two suns in the sky.
(2) Govt's aren't going to tell us about it.

Cheers from Down under.

Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:59 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next