It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 10:31 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 4.1 2008 
GT Truther

Which side of history are you on again Owl, Mongraal, Brent if your reading here?

Your country was attacked by the very people you work for!

Quote:
Govt Insider: Bush Authorized 9/11 Attacks

Published on Wednesday, May 21, 2008.

Source: Pakistan Daily

http://www.daily.pk/world/americas/99-a ... sider.html

Piece of the Full story at above link

Keep in mind when reading this, that the man being interviewed is no two-bit internet conspiracy buff.
Stanley Hilton was a senior advisor to Sen Bob Dole (R) and has personally known Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz for decades. This courageous man has risked his professional reputation, and possibly his life, to get this information out to people.
The following is from his latest visit to Alex Jones' radio show.

Note: All honor to Stanley Hilton for risking his life so that we may know the truth of 9/11.

The Bush Junta Unmasked

"This (9/11) was all planned. This was a government-ordered operation. Bush personally signed the order. He personally authorized the attacks. He is guilty of treason and mass murder." --Stanley Hilton

Alex Jones interview of Stanley Hilton, attorney for 911 taxpayers' lawsuit

AJ: He is back with us. He is former Bob Dole's chief of staff, very successful counselor, lawyer. He represents hundreds of the victims families of 9/11. He is suing Bush for involvement in 9/11. Now a major Zogby poll out - half of New Yorkers think the government was involved in 9/11. And joining us for the next 35 minutes, into the next hour, is Stanley Hilton. Stanley, it's great to have you on with us.

SH: Glad to be on.

AJ: We'll have to recap this when we start the next hour, but just in a nutshell, you have a lawsuit going, you've deposed a lot of military officers. You know the truth of 9/11. Just in a nutshell, what is your case alleging?

SH: Our case is alleging that Bush and his puppets Rice and Cheney and Mueller and Rumsfeld and so forth, Tenet, were all involved not only in aiding and abetting and allowing 9/11 to happen but in actually ordering it to happen. Bush personally ordered it to happen. We have some very incriminating documents as well as eye-witnesses, that Bush personally ordered this event to happen in order to gain political advantage, to pursue a bogus political agenda on behalf of the neocons and their deluded thinking in the Middle East. I also wanted to point out that, just quickly, I went to school with some of these neocons. At the University of Chicago, in the late 60s with Wolfowitz and Feith and several of the others and so I know these people personally. And we used to talk about this stuff all of the time. And I did my senior thesis on this very subject - how to turn the U.S. into a presidential dictatorship by manufacturing a bogus Pearl Harbor event. So, technically this has been in the planning at least 35 years.

AJ: That's right. They were all Straussian followers of a Nazi-like professor. And now they are setting it up here in America. Stanley, I know you deposed a lot of people and you've got your $7 million dollar lawsuit with hundreds of the victim's families involved.

SH: 7 billion, 7 billion

AJ: Yeah, 7 billion. Can you go over some of the new and incriminating evidence you've got of them ordering the attack?

SH: Yes, let me just say that this is a taxpayers' class action lawsuit as well as a suit on behalf of the families and the basic three arguments are they violated the Constitution by ordering this event. And secondly that they [garbled] fraudulent Federal Claims Act, Title 31 of the U.S. Code in which Bush presented false and fraudulent evidence to Congress to get the Iraq war authorization. And, of course, he related it to 9/11 and claimed that Saddam was involved with that, and all these lies.

Sat May 24, 2008 11:09 am
GT Truther

Have's and have nots like Mike Nerd Boy McConnell and his several houses compared to Burisch's Hud subsidized housing?

Hey Mongrel, Owl, what kind of housing do you live in? Shacks by the deductive reasoning :)

Quote:
Inflation Will Stoke Riots And Cause Wars

Published on Friday, May 23, 2008.

Source: Guardian

http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2008 ... editcrunch

Riots, protests and political unrest could multiply in the developing world as soaring inflation widens the gap between the "haves" and the "have nots", an investment bank predicted yesterday.
Economists at Merrill Lynch view inflation as an "accident waiting to happen". As prices for food and commodities surge, the bank expects global inflation to rise from 3.5% to 4.9% this year. In emerging markets, the average rate is to be 7.3%.

The cost of food and fuel has already been cited as a factor leading to violence in Haiti, protests by Argentinian farmers and riots in sub-Saharan Africa, including attacks on immigrants in South African townships.

Merrill's chief international economist, Alex Patelis, said this could be the tip of the iceberg, warning of more trouble "between nations and within nations" as people struggle to pay for everyday goods. "Inflation has distributional effects. If everyone's income moved by the same rate, you wouldn't care - but it doesn't," said Patelis. "You have pensioners on fixed pensions. Some people produce rice that triples in price, while others consume it."

A report by Merrill urges governments to crack down on inflation, describing the phenomenon as the primary driver of macroeconomic trends. The problem has emerged from poor food harvests, sluggish supplies of energy and soaring demand in rapidly industrialising countries such as China, where wage inflation has reached 18%.

Unless policymakers take action to dampen prices and wages, Merrill says sudden shortages could become more frequent. The bank cited power cuts in South Africa and a run on rice in Californian supermarkets as recent examples.

"You're going to see tension between nations and within nations," said Patelis.

The UN recently set up a taskforce to examine food shortages and price rises. It has expressed alarm that its world food programme is struggling to pay for food for those most at need.

Last month, the World Bank's president, Robert Zoellick, suggested that 33 countries could erupt in social unrest following a rise of as much as 80% in food prices over three years.

Merrill's report said the credit crunch has contributed to a global re-balancing, drawing to a close an era in which American consumers have been the primary drivers of the world's economy.

In a gloomy set of forecasts, Merrill said it believes the US is in a recession - and that American house prices, which are among the root causes of the downturn, could fall by 15% over the next 18 months.

The bank said Britain's economic outlook is "deteriorating" as consumer confidence weakens. The Office for National Statistics yesterday said that retail sales fell by 0.2% in April compared to March.

Global inflationary pressures have led to higher prices in Britain highlighting the dilemma for the Bank of England's monetary policy committee, which sets interest rates.

The MPC voted by eight to one to keep rates on hold last month in spite of a rapid slowdown in the British economy. The Bank is concerned about food prices that rose by 6.6% over the past year and soaring fuel costs, feeding higher inflation, which is now at 3%.

Alistair Darling, the chancellor, met representatives of supermarkets and farmers yesterday to discuss the threat to the economy from the rising cost of food.

The US Federal Reserve, which has cut interest rates to 2%, is gloomy in its outlook for the US economy because of the combined challenges of slow growth and soaring commodity prices. The Fed is predicting that unemployment and inflation will be higher than expected.

Oil prices are expected to continue rising rapidly after hitting a third record in a row yesterday, as supply continues to outstrip demand.

Sat May 24, 2008 11:29 am
GT Truther

Oh isn't that so special. The EU censored the story! If you follow the link its been removed!

Here is where I got it..

http://www.roguegovernment.com/news.php?id=9407

An the Link to Euro News (which is now removed)

http://www.euronews.net/index.php?page= ... 826&lng=1#

No .. no we must not have storys of irate Frenchmen burning our beloved EU Flag (cough flag of the Beast.. cough). Why they could start rioting in the streets of Paris...lol

Shady

Quote:
French Fishermen Burn EU Flags In Protest
05-23-2008
Euro News

French fishermen have taken very direct action in protest at record fuel costs. The oil price is rising as fast as their profits are falling, and they say millions of euros in government aid would not be enough to compensate them. Eric Loir, a protesting fisherman, said: "If this goes on for weeks, there will be more serious action and it will cost money, but if this is what they want, we will do it, we have had enough."

In Brittany, fishermen felt compelled to commit daylight robbery, seizing imported and french produce alike at a supermarket. They are ignoring union calls for an end to a national fishing strike, insisting the price of diesel must go down by almost half.

Albert Chaussée, director of the supermarket Leclerc of Plérin, said: "These people live thanks to us! For the last 20 years we have been buying their fish!"

They did not flee far with their booty. Instead they handed it all away to motorists in the car park. There were similar scenes throughout France. Fishermen have also blockaded ports and oil refineries nationwide.

Sat May 24, 2008 11:54 am
GT Truther

Sat May 24, 2008 12:05 pm
GT Truther

Try not to conjecture so sharply with insults. I don't know what causes a ruling for website shut downs, but, I'd like this one to stay up for awhile longer.

The below is an except from our "cynical absurdence".
Something he, supposedly, was told directly in 1996's contact with the 'Bugs'.

Dex

Rog says:

I once again asked : " What do you want,, why don´t you just get the fuck away from me,, why don´t you leave when I tell you too????"

The reply was: Look Rog" you signaled to us, and asked us to come to you, you stated you were open to conversation with us Rog´ now, why don´t you settle down, and we´ll take you on the ride you requested"
Right there, I was out of argument,,, FUCK,,, I had , in all the Mellay,,, forgotten that I said that shit, even the ,,, Hey come on down and take me for a ride youse guys"
Shit, what's a freaker hippie to do?
They had me against the wall on this, I felt like Fat Freddy's Cat, Fat Freddy Scat, at this juncture, no way I was gonna win an argument with a bug I just invited into my life and asked to take a ride with, fuck,,, I realized I would have to settle out of Court on this one.
The BUG, told me to relax, and they would take me by the arms and they would levitate me up to the Craft for the ride and show and tell routine, I looked around through the windows of the Bus and,, SHIT THE FUCK UP, AND LAND FACE FIRST IN IT,,,, I´M SURROUNDED BY BUG FOLKS,,, ,,, I acquist and up we went.

I will save for later what I was shown, yes, I must wait a bit before I can reveal those details,,, and so must you, for the details, if known by the wrong people at this time, wellllll,,, lets just say, we have unfriendly people in our government agencies who work against the human race of this world and are working by their own agenda, and they do not need anymore help by me letting out to them the info I was given.
I will however tell you what I was told by these entities,
They travel through time as though it was no bigger a deal then you or I traveling from our easy chair to the icebox for ice cream.
What I was told , concerned the future, a few years hence of this event I speak of, which intels the NOW.

Here is what I was told, it is a smaller portion, and I will not delineate the entire instruction thereof at this time, don´t even attempt to inquire of the fuller portion please, I have my directive, and will not deter there from.

" ROGER, THE ADMINISTRATION FOLLOWING THIS ONE IN PLACE AT THIS TIME, WILL STAGE AN EVENT OF DEVASTATION, THEY WILL DO SO IN ORDER TO INSTIGATE THE INVASION OF OTHER COUNTRIES, THEY SEEK TO GAIN CONTROL OF ALL THE ENERGY RESOURCES OF THIS WORLD ROGER, AND THEY ALSO SEEK THOSE ARTIFACTS FROM ANCIENT CIVILAZATIONS OF TIMES PASSED THAT ARE REFERED TO AS THE WONDER WEAPONS, YOU KNOW OF THESE ARTIFACTS FROM YOUR TEXT YOU REFER TO AS THE BIBLE,,, WHAT WE HAVE SHOWN YOU, IS A PORTION OF WHAT THEY SEEK TO GAIN POSSESSION OF, YOU MUST WHEN WE SEND YOU THE MESSAGE TO DO SO, GO TO THE AREAS WE HAVE SHOWN YOU AND RETRIEVE THESE ARTICLES AND KEEP THEM FROM THE PEOPLE WHO WILL MISUSE THEM FOR THEIR OWN AGENDA.
WE ARE GOING TO MAKE YOU FORGET WHAT WE HAVE TOLD YOU, AND WHAT WE HAVE SHOWN YOU, FOR, THEY ARE WAITING BACK THERE WHERE WE PICKED YOU UP FROM, AND THEY WILL TORTURE YOU TO OBTAIN THE KNOWLEDGE OF THESE THAT WE HAVE GIVEN YOU.
A TIME WILL ARRIVE, WHEN WE SHALL SEND TO YOU AN EPIPHONY THROUGH THE TELEPATHIC MESSAGES THAT WE ARE USING AT THIS MOMMENT.
AT THAT TIME, YOU WILL FULLY RECALL ALL WE HAVE SHOWN, AND ALL WE HAVE TOLD, YOU WILL BE CLOSE TO WHERE YOU MUST RETRIEVE THESE ARTICLES AT THAT TIME.
ROGER, THERE ARE OTHERS LIKE YOURSELF, THEY TOO WILL BE WHERE THEY NEED TO BE WHEN THE TIME COMES FOR THEM TO RETRIEVE THAT WHICH WE HAVE SHOWN THEM.
ROGER, YOU HAVE ASKED WHY YOU, ROGER , YOU WERE PICKED, AS THE OTHERS WERE, FOR YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS, YOU, AND THE OTHERS, HAVE THE CONSCIOUSNESS AND WISDOM TO UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS NOT TO BE USED TO ONE´S SELFISH AGRANDISEMENT, THAT IT IS TO BE USED TO SAVE ALL PEOPLE HERE, REMEMBER IN YOUR HISTORY ROGER, THE SPLITTING OF THE ATOM?
reply: YES
ROGER, IT WAS IN THE CONSCIOUSNESS OF THE PEOPLE WHO CONTROL THAT ACCOMPLISHMENT, THAT THE FIRST USE THEY SHOULD APPLY IT TO, WAS TO CREATE A BOMB AND DROP IT ON PEOPLE, OF ALL THAT THIS GIFT COULD HAVE BEEN USEFUL TOWARDS, IT WAS ABUSED TOWARDS THE PURPOSE OF HARM AND DESTRUCTION.
THAT CONSCIOUSNESS ROGER, IS THE CONSCIOUSNESS TO AVOID, THESE THINGS WE HAVE SHOWN YOU, ARE FAR TOO POWERFUL FOR THAT CONSCIOUSNESS TO HAVE IN THEIR POSSESSION, FOR THEY WILL USE IT TO GAIN CONTROL OVER ALL MANKIND.
ROGER, YOU AND THE OTHERS ARE TO STOP THEM FROM RECOVERING THESE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN SHOWN.
YOU WILL SUCCEED IN THIS, BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO UNDERGO MANY EVIL ATTACKS ON YOU, YOU WILL PERSEVERE THROUGH THEM.
DO NOT ALLOW THEM TO KILL YOUR SPIRIT ROGER, KEEP YOUR SPIRIT AND YOUR FAITH STRONG, NO MATTER WHAT YOU HAVE TO FACE, YOU WILL FIGURE IT OUT, AND CARRY ON AND COMPLETE WHAT YOU HAVE GOT TO DO TO RETRIEVE THE ARTICLES AND KEEP THEM OUT OF THE HANDS OF THOSE WHO WILL USE THEM IN EVIL.

End diatribe.

Sat May 24, 2008 12:14 pm
GT Truther

Post Alex Jones
Jones has the documents to support his rants.

Douglas Adams

Sat May 24, 2008 8:08 pm
GT Truther

Kosassy, yes I have the missive you sent. I would remind you what "kind" we are encountering. Just "turn away." The shrill whine will seem to just fade off. I did read the comments. ::) It's yet another recycled false claim. It's always easier to talk and not do, than act to better another's life? It's the cheap and easy way out, SOME THINK. ;) (-a reference to Karmic Law.)

On the other hand, Brian has updated the front of Eagles Disobey (www.eaglesdisobey.net) This world is not an easy place, so Team Eagles isn't taking the easy road out. Instead of talking cheap talk, and typing on keyboards 24/7, we've decided to walk the difficult roads with the people, hand-in-hand NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS.

The other? I have a dime for every dozen.

Take it easy and have fun. We aren't budging. I am having my PM's closed because of lack of time, but I am awaiting 1 "island's" response before doing so.

Uncle John here: Ubleck is right. I'm a big ego head. Someway I always think dan is talking about me. I'm probably wrong, but it's sure fun thinking that way.

"Talking cheap talk." Now that is great. "Typing on keyboards 24/7." Even better.

I love a parade.

Only love can fill.

Sat May 24, 2008 8:36 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

No Uncle John. I've noticed alot of Burisch's posting (I'd say about 35%) does seem by my estimation and observance seem to be directed at you. Either he eludes to you or mentions you out right without naming you directly.

This has been the case in my estimation since Kate's old board and right after your meeting with him in NV.

For awhile there I even thought you two were in co-hoots with each other .. lol

Shady

UncleJohn wrote:
dan wrote:
Kosassy, yes I have the missive you sent. I would remind you what "kind" we are encountering. Just "turn away." The shrill whine will seem to just fade off. I did read the comments. ::) It's yet another recycled false claim. It's always easier to talk and not do, than act to better another's life? It's the cheap and easy way out, SOME THINK. ;) (-a reference to Karmic Law.)

On the other hand, Brian has updated the front of Eagles Disobey (www.eaglesdisobey.net) This world is not an easy place, so Team Eagles isn't taking the easy road out. Instead of talking cheap talk, and typing on keyboards 24/7, we've decided to walk the difficult roads with the people, hand-in-hand NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS.

The other? I have a dime for every dozen.

Take it easy and have fun. We aren't budging. I am having my PM's closed because of lack of time, but I am awaiting 1 "island's" response before doing so.

Uncle John here: Ubleck is right. I'm a big ego head. Someway I always think dan is talking about me. I'm probably wrong, but it's sure fun thinking that way.

"Talking cheap talk." Now that is great. "Typing on keyboards 24/7." Even better.

I love a parade.

Only love can fill.

Sat May 24, 2008 9:16 pm
GT Truther

Post Dames & Bollocks
Shady Groves wrote:
For awhile there I even thought you two were in co-hoots with each other .. lol

Shady

Shady, we have to admit you are the absolute Master of the Malaprop.... DB and UJ in "co-hoots"......ROTF&LMAO! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You know I rarely correct your spelling (much as it often needs it!) but in this case the correct term is "cahoots", but "co-hoots" has me laughing still......

{Ladies and gentlemen, this is your Hooter speaking.....your co-hooters Marcia Ann and Ann Marcia will be serving barbs and dry wit ..... on your right side you'll notice the whizzer.....our scheduled landing will be sometime before 2012.....so sit back and enjoy your flight, and don't forget to give a hoot.}

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Recap of Art Bell's Interview of Major Ed Dames Last Night

(as forwarded to me by a correspondent)

Art Bell welcomed foremost remote viewing teacher Major Ed Dames, who discussed some current cases of his Matrix Intelligence Agency as well as provided updates on past predictions.

Dames said a world food crisis is coming that will be caused by a combination of increased population, plant disease and weather changes. According to Dames, many of the changes seen in global weather patterns have been caused by our "metastasizing" ozone layer. Dames also expects a global economic collapse along with a concurrent spread of H5N1 (bird flu). He said an outbreak could be as soon as next year, and once full blown, will spread across the planet in three months.

Bollocks. The causes of the food crisis are correct, but the weather changes aren't due to any "metastasizing ozone layer". And despite the cabal's plan to poison the 'useless eaters' of the population with H5N1 since 2006, this plan hasn't succeeded and won't succeed. Period. Wishful thinking, which Major Ed urges darkly will be a 'reality'.

Dames talked about the strong solar flares that he sees hitting the planet in the near future. The flares will shut down power grids, and take out satellites and cell phones, he explained. In order to survive in the aftermath of the coming events, Dames suggested people live in places with plenty of food and water, and with like-minded individuals who will take care of each other.

Again, bollocks. Bollocks to the claim that the cause will be "solar flares"; this is what I call the disinfo attempt to blame it all on the Sun "shakin' its booty". The symptoms will occur, with satellites winking out, power grids shutting down more and more frequently, and cell phone service interrupted even more frequently. And the suggestions he urges on the listener are exactly what I urge, and what others such as George Green urge (except in Green's case he argues people should "stay put", which is certain death if they live near coast-lines.) So, the symptoms he warns of are correct. They're even beginning to happen, albeit slowly. The causes are however attributed to bullcrap cabal-approved illusions. The solutions are beneficial no matter what paradigm we use.

Dames provided details about another major terror attack on the United States (see a New Terrorist Target? below), as well as spoke about World War III, which he said started about five years ago. He also gave an update on his search for Steve Fossett, whose remains and crash site are located in the Sierra Nevada mountains, according to Dames' remote viewing team. They will be hiking into the region to continue their search for Fossett in mid-June, Dames said.

One more time: BOLLOCKS. This is classic disinfo, straight out of the Cheney/Rummy playbook. Yes, "major terror attacks" are being planned, but not necessarily by "islamo-fascists"; being planned by agents of the cabal who want to foment enough terror on the populace they'll be able to force through more "Patriot Act"-type measures. Poor Ed Dames; this format is stale, going back to 2002. Someone needs to tell him that's all over now, and to get with the real program. I'm surprised he isn't touting the "stargates-that-happen-to-be-in-Moslem-countries-where-the-oil-is" paradigm yet.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat May 24, 2008 10:01 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

If we were being affected by the passing of the solar system into the 'galactic disk of the galaxy' As Burisch claims. Then you'd expect that the high charge of the field would be effecting our Sun and the disturbance uniform across the solar system.

Has anyone noticed our Sun has been rather very still no solar eruptions for a very long time since entering the solar cycle which ends in 2011 then dormancy again.

No its not the passing into disk that is heating up our solar system. What ever this thing is that is causing it. Its affecting the outer and larger planets first and apparently violently (with new red spots showing upon Jupiter.) While we here on Earth apparently get a wisp her of an effect from it.

What ever it is, its affecting the outer and larger planets more so then smaller ones. The Only thing that could cause that is something with a hell of alto of mass and gravity. While the Sun itself is much to large for "it" to effect to any extent.

Shady

Quote:
ttp://www.unknowncountry.com/news/?id=6892

Whole SOLAR SYSTEM Getting Hotter
23-May-2008

Earth is not the only planet in this solar system that is experiencing increased heating and weather upheavals. Increased turbulence and storms were first seen on Jupiter over two years ago, and are continuing. Periods of heating have also been noted on Mars from time to time in the past few years, and NASA astronomer Imke de Pater call the Jovian observations a "major upheaval" that involves stunning changes in the planet's atmosphere. The planet's temperatures may be increasing by 15 to 20 degrees Fahrenheit. Also, frost has been spotted varporizing on Pluto. Frost was seen on the planet in the 1930s, when Pluto was first discovered. Keep reading for update.

UPDATE: A third red spot has appeared alongside its cousins— the Great Red Spot and Red Spot Jr.—in the turbulent atmosphere of Jupiter. This third red spot, which is a fraction of the size of the two, lies to the west of the Great Red Spot in the same band of clouds.

The new red spot was previously a white oval-shaped storm. The change to a red color indicates its swirling storm clouds are rising to heights like the clouds of the Great Red Spot. One possible explanation is that the red storm is so powerful it dredges material from deep beneath Jupiter's cloud tops and lifts it to higher altitudes where solar ultraviolet radiation—via some unknown chemical reaction—produces the familiar brick color.

Red Spot Jr. first appeared in the spring of 2006. The Great Red Spot has persisted for as long as 200 to 350 years, based on early telescopic observations. If the new red spot and the Great Red Spot continue on their courses, they will encounter each other in August, and the small oval will either be absorbed or repelled from the Great Red Spot. Red Spot Jr. which lies between the two other spots, and is at a lower latitude, will pass the Great Red Spot in June.

Art credit: NASA

To learn more, click here, here and here.

http://www.berkeley.edu/news/media/rele ... pots.shtml

http://www.newswise.com/articles/view/541045/?sc=dwhn

http://space.newscientist.com/article/m ... =NLC-nlett
er&nsref=mg19826575.800

Sat May 24, 2008 11:57 pm
GT Truther

There have been rumors going around for decades that what actually sank the Thresher was a crash into an underwater 'disk'. Although _some_ insiders state that this disk was over a mile wide coming up from the bottom. Thresher hit on the edge of the craft and thus imploded and went down.

Quote:
Titanic search a cover for submarine mission

By Vikki Miller
Last updated: 10:25 AM BST 24/05/2008

A mission to discover the wreck of the Titanic was actually a cover a story for examining the remains of two Cold War nuclear submarines, the man who located the liner has revealed.

The Titanic leaves on its maiden voyageDr Bob Ballard, an oceanographer, has admitted that he had to locate and inspect the remains of the vessels, which sank during the 1960s, in a top secret mission for the US navy before he was allowed to look for the Titanic.

He said: "I couldn't tell anybody. There was a lot of pressure on me. It was a secret mission. I felt it was a fair exchange for getting a chance to look for the Titanic."

He added: "We handed the data to the experts. They never told us what they concluded – our job was to collect the data. I can only talk about it now because it has been declassified."

When USS Thresher and USS Scorpion sank, more than 200 men lost their lives and suspicions were raised that at least one of them, Scorpion, had been sunk by the USSR.

In 1982, Dr Ballard approached the US Navy for funding to search for the Titanic with a robotic submarine craft he had developed.

He was told that the military were not prepared to spend large sums of money on locating the liner, but they did want to know what had happened to the submarines. Officials were anxious to find out how the nuclear reactors had fared after being under water for so long.

The oceanographer was given funding to embark on two expeditions, one to find the wreck of Thresher in 1984 off the eastern coast of the US, and another to find Scorpion in the eastern Atlantic.

It was only once these missions were complete that Dr Ballard located the wreck of the Titanic in 1985, which sank in 1912 after it hit an iceberg with the loss of 1,500 lives.

Story from Telegraph News:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019671 ... earch.html

Sun May 25, 2008 8:40 am
GT Truther

Our Majestic supposedly has treaties with the visitors.. then why the bloody jets?

Treaties my butt!

The same goes for cattle mutilations. If the PTB had treaties with the grays. Then logic would dictate that it would contain a provision in which our government would give them a percentage of our cattle for what ever they need them for. The cattle would be rounded up herded onto some out of the corner US base and the UFOs pick them up.

But that is not happening is it? Ranchers from South America to Canada are STILL reporting their cattle taken RANDOMLY in the middle of the night dissected and trisected and the corpse returned.

The random nature suggests a sampling survey of some sort of the over all population.

As Linda Howe reported on Unknown country.com this week the military and local police have taken on the air of "shrug what can we do about it. we know they are alien in origin.. no need to investigate anymore. We're not coming out to the sites."

Which again shows how the IMPOTENT the Military and PTB are against these craft and beings! An thus the reason for the REAL Cover Up. Not to ensue panic among the general population.

Remember the horrorific asspect of War of the Worlds (both original and Tom Cruse remake) wasn't that the Earth was being invaded by creatures from out otherspace. But that OUR society was impotent to stop them our "Great and Powerful" Military couldn't protect us.

This was the true meaning behind Brookings Report and why the cover up stays in place an will stay in place. Until our military can develop something to shot back at them other then sling shots..

Shady

http://www.newsoxy.com/newsb/phoenix_uf ... e10840.htm

Space: Phoenix UFO Sighting Stirs Local Residents

A Phoenix UFO stirred local residents on Monday night as witnesses reporting lights in the sky following by jets racing toward them.

Witnesses of the Phoenix UFO said they saw four or five red lights lined up in a straight line and spaced apart evenly. The lights slowly moved east and became dimmer when suddnely three jets flew from the west and traveled in the direction of the lights.

By: Rob Adams
Apr 22, 2008, 2:53 PM EDT

Witnesses near Deer Valley, Arizona reported seeing four lights in a square shape that eventually became a triangular shape. The lights were moving to the east and they disappeared one by one.

Dubbed as the Phoenix UFO, witnesses said the lights were visible for about 13 minutes at about 8 PM.

One north Phoenix resident, who wished to remain anonymous, said he saw four or five red lights lined up in a straight line and spaced apart evenly. The lights slowly moved east and became dimmer as the witness watched. He said the last light remained in the sky the longest. Then three jets came from the west and traveled in the direction of the red lights.

An official from Luke Air Force Base stated that they do not have any aircraft in the sky tonight and that the lights are not part of any Air Force activities.

Ian Gregor, a spokesman for the Federal Aviation Administration said that air traffic controllers at Sky Harbor Airport also witnessed the lights, but they do not know the cause.

The incident is similar to the "Phoenix Lights" seen on March 13, 1997. Thousands of residents reported seeing a mile-wide, v-shaped formation of lights over the Valley. In that case the lights appeared about 7:30 PM and lasted until 10:30 PM.

Witnesses of the Phoenix UFO said they saw four or five red lights lined up in a straight line and spaced apart evenly

Sun May 25, 2008 9:08 am
GT Truther

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull&cid=1186066367757

Back to the future, via a donut-shaped vacuum?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Judy Siegel-Itzkovich , THE JERUSALEM POST Aug. 2, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Could all our blunders be reversed, our failings eliminated? Perhaps so, if an Israeli scientist's research is to be believed. With the help of Prof. Amos Ori, we might just be able to go back and stop the screw-ups from happening in the first place.

Ori, a physicist from the Technion-Israel Institute of Technology in Haifa, has come up with what he says are practical solutions to overcome the hindrances that experts have long regarded as stopping us from traveling back in time.

In a paper published in the latest issue of the Physical Review journal, the scientist offers a theoretical model, based on mathematical equations describing conditions that, if established, could help lead to the development of a time machine of sorts. But rather than building an actual device, Ori explains that "the machine is space-time itself."

Time travel research is based on bending space-time so far that the time lines actually warp back on themselves to form a loop.

"We know that bending does happen all the time, but we want the bending to be strong enough and to take a special form where the lines of time make closed loops," explains Ori. "We are trying to find out if it is possible to manipulate space-time to develop in such a way."

While the possibility of time travel has never been ruled out, scientists have identified a number of physical challenges, including a perceived need for some form of exotic matter to create the necessary warp and get the wheels of time to turn back. Such matter is predicted by the quantum field theory to exist, although only in quantities too small for the construction of an actual time machine.

But Ori puts forth a different approach eliminating the need for exotic matter.

"If the proper initial conditions were achieved, the time machine would evolve on its own without any further intervention," he asserts. "It can be likened to shooting a ship with a cannon. Once the cannon is aimed properly and fired, the cannonball hits the ship on its own, driven solely by the laws of physics. The machine is space time itself. If we were to create an area with a warp like this in space that would enable time lines to close on themselves, it might enable future generations to return to visit our time."
But don't pack your bags and get ready to go dinosaur-hunting yet. "We, however," he cautions, "could not return to previous ages because our predecessors did not create this infrastructure for us."

The details of Ori's research are so complicated as to be baffling: In a 2004 paper, Ori outlined a set of conditions that would allow for the creation of a time loop without the need for exotic matter. According to that theory, the time loop would form as a donut-shaped vacuum, inside which time would curve back on itself, so that a person traveling around the loop might be able to go further back in time with each lap. A sphere containing a non-exotic - but unidentified - matter would in turn surround the loop.

But Ori's latest work eliminates the need even for that unidentified matter. His new calculations show that the envelope can in fact be packed with dust, a simple modeling of which is used regularly in theoretical physics, while still allowing for the evolution of a time machine.

Although Ori is certainly not alone in theorizing on time travel - previous theories are well-grounded in Einstein's General Relativity theory - he, like many other scientists, says serious questions remain about the overall stability of a time machine.

His own calculations - done in collaboration with doctoral student Dana Levanony, with those of other physicists, suggest that the evolution of a time machine would be dependent on a very narrow range of initial conditions that might be difficult or even impossible to reach, but he is working to show ways such a configuration could be achieved.

This article can also be read at http://www.jpost.com /servlet/Satellite?cid=1186066367757&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

[ Back to the Article ]

Copyright 1995- 2008 The Jerusalem Post - http://www.jpost.com/

Sun May 25, 2008 9:29 am
GT Truther

Post More dan bs
dan wrote:
anztudio wrote:
"where them aliens at?"

Got me!? ;D I've never met an alien, but I have met an extraterrestrial of human lineage. During my 20 years with Majestic and rubbing elbows with some of the best power wigs money can buy ;D I seldom heard the subject of a "true alien" ever mentioned, and in most (but not all) cases when I did, it was snickering at those who believe in the "multiple species visiting us" paradigm. (That is not to say that they aren't, just that I am personally aware that most of the larger "outlet purveyors" ;D of that are full of crap and/or purposely providing disinformation. I suppose we could have been visited by non-human related et's...why not? It's just that I have never met, nor seen one. Some say the unusual light being who had an unusual proclivity to walk into my apartment or office at any hour, may have been one. I seriously doubt it, but...hey...if I can encounter a woman on the radio who says my website doesn't exist, and I can get 1M hits in 2 months on that same site...who's to say? ;D )

Seriously, right now, no et's of human-lineage (to my knowledge) are allowed in our atmosphere, let alone interacting on the surface or in a so-called D.U.M.B. facility. During my retirement time, and just a bit after, aside from one interdimensional intelligence which was allegedly speaking only with the Orions (human-related et's), we were becoming aware of 1-2 (estimating from the conversation I had with certain people) other true alien species, but I have no further information on it. When I heard it, I was very happy, though. It was very good news to me.

Uncle John here: IMO, what dan says here is clearly false. Too many first hand witnesses, contractee's and insider reports to dispute.

Notice how dan equates "snickering" with the "multiple species visiting us" paradigm. Calling the legitimate ufo researchers as "full of crap." How would he know? Very, very unprofessional of dan to act this way.

I believe dan is flat out lying about this subject. If he was j9 for awhile then he would have known about the many et species visiting us. Either he is lying about one or the other.

Dan along with Spielburg promotes the human-lineage et's. Few of the vast number of ufo researchers, contactees and insiders support this position.

I don't say that dan does nothing, like he says of me. How would he know what I do? I don't need to promote what I do outside of my ufo/et research on the internet. I don't need a set of blind worshipers like dan seems to need. I don't care what dan does outside of the ufo/et issues and I don't denigrate him for that or lack of it.

I just suggest the evidence strongly supports that dan is lying here. IMO, he is a paid government disinfo agent and a sure sign of that is his "snickering" attitude.

Of course, dan is not going to rationally discuss this with me. He has banned me forever from any discussions with himself. How unopened minded is that.

Sun May 25, 2008 9:56 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

They ban anyone that has actually had experiences with ETs/UFO and alike and only keep the gullible (and moldable) public that haven't.

Its easier to fool the person(s) that haven't had a 'encounter' then it is those that have.

That alone should tell you that burisch is disinformation.

Shady

Sun May 25, 2008 10:10 am
GT Truther

You should know the biologist have nick named this project Jurassic Park. In that they do believe using the same method they might be able to use dead Dino DNA to in essence bread them today.

So umm why are you so curious about it? New weapons project perchance..

Shady

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/article.htm ... page_id=34

Quote:
Extinct tiger DNA 'transplanted' to mouse
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Tasmanian tiger
A Tasmanian tiger

Scientists have claimed a major breakthrough after the DNA of an animal extinct for 70 years was inserted into a mouse.

Researchers from the University of Melbourne, Australia, and the University of Texas, USA, have extracted genes from the Tasmanian tiger (thylacine) and reactivated them in the laboratory.

They took the genetic material and inserted it into mouse embryos, before observing as it helped develop cartilage and bone in the rodent.

RELATED ITEMS

* Latest news bulletin
* Today's top news headlines

The scientists claim their success is a world first and it could pave the way for the revival of extinct species – a subject matter seemingly more at home on the pages of science fiction books than in the lab.

Dr Andrew Pask, from the University of Melbourne in Australia, who led the research, said: "This is the first time that DNA from an extinct species has been used to induce a functional response in another living organism.

"As more and more species of animals become extinct, we are continuing to lose critical knowledge of gene function and their potential."

Professor Richard Behringer, from the University of Texas, another author on the paper published today in the journal PLoS ONE, added: "This research has enormous potential for many applications including the development of new biomedicines and gaining a better understanding of the biology of extinct animals."

The last known Tasmanian tiger died in captivity in Hobart in 1936 after its wild ancestors were hunted to extinction at the beginning of the 20th century.

Some infant and adult specimens of the marsupial wolf have been preserved in alcohol by museum curators and Dr Pask's team used this resource to resurrect the extinct animal's DNA.

The scientists inserted 'enhancer' fragments from the DNA into the mouse embryos and were able to induce a functional response similar to the equivalent gene which naturally occurs in the rodent.

Modern Tasmanian tigers are believed to have roamed the Earth for about four million years, but their ancestors date as far back as 23 million years ago.
Share this article What is this?

Quote:
Dan
Administrator

[avatar]

HUMBLY SERVING THE "APOSTLE TO THE APOSTLES"

Re: "EAGLES TEAM - PUBLIC" DISCUSSIONS
« Reply #22 Today at 10:25am »
Stan, get thee to a Ruggery! ;D I want commo the "Jurassic Park" information.

Dan

Sun May 25, 2008 2:29 pm
GT Truther

No wonder we have NWO and idiots in Washington D.C Half of the freaking country is too stoned to care!

Shady

Study: Over half of Americans on chronic medicines

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080514/ap_ ... CkWXpH2ocA

Quote:
Study: Over half of Americans on chronic medicines

By LINDA A. JOHNSON, AP Business WriterWed May 14, 12:01 AM ET

For the first time, it appears that more than half of all insured Americans are taking prescription medicines regularly for chronic health problems, a study shows.

The most widely used drugs are those to lower high blood pressure and cholesterol — problems often linked to heart disease, obesity and diabetes.

The numbers were gathered last year by Medco Health Solutions Inc., which manages prescription benefits for about one in five Americans.

Experts say the data reflect not just worsening public health but better medicines for chronic conditions and more aggressive treatment by doctors. For example, more people are now taking blood pressure and cholesterol-lowering medicines because they need them, said Dr. Daniel W. Jones, president of the American Heart Association.

In addition, there is the pharmaceutical industry's relentless advertising. With those factors unlikely to change, doctors say the proportion of Americans on chronic medications can only grow.

"Unless we do things to change the way we're managing health in this country ... things will get worse instead of getting better," predicted Jones, a heart specialist and dean of the University of Mississippi's medical school.

Americans buy much more medicine per person than any other country. But it was unclear how their prescriptions compare to those of insured people elsewhere. Comparable data were not available for Europe, for instance.

Medco's data show that last year, 51 percent of American children and adults were taking one or more prescription drugs for a chronic condition, up from 50 percent the previous four years and 47 percent in 2001. Most of the drugs are taken daily, although some are needed less often.

The company examined prescription records from 2001 to 2007 of a representative sample of 2.5 million customers, from newborns to the elderly.

Medication use for chronic problems was seen in all demographic groups:

• Almost two-thirds of women 20 and older.

• One in four children and teenagers.

• 52 percent of adult men.

• Three out of four people 65 or older.

Among seniors, 28 percent of women and nearly 22 percent of men take five or more medicines regularly.

Karen Walker of Paterson, N.J., takes 18 prescription medicines daily for high blood pressure, diabetes, chronic back and shoulder pain, asthma and the painful muscle disorder fibromyalgia.

"The only way I can do it and keep my sanity ... is I use pill boxes" to organize pills for each morning and night, said Walker, 57, a full-time nurse at an HIV clinic. Her 69-year-old husband, Charles, keeps his medicines lined up on his bureau: four pills for arthritis and heart disease, plus two inhalers for lung problems.

Dr. Robert Epstein, chief medical officer at Franklin Lakes, N.J.-based Medco, said he sees both bad news and good in the findings.

"Honestly, a lot of it is related to obesity," he said. "We've become a couch potato culture (and) it's a lot easier to pop a pill" than to exercise regularly or diet.

On the good side, he said, researchers have turned what used to be fatal diseases into chronic ones, including AIDS, some cancers, hemophilia and sickle-cell disease.

Yet Epstein noted the biggest jump in use of chronic medications was in the 20- to 44-year-old age group — adults in the prime of life — where it rose 20 percent over the six years. That was mainly due to more use of drugs for depression, diabetes, asthma, attention-deficit disorder and seizures.

Antidepressant use in particular jumped among teens and working-age women. Doctors attributed that to more stress in daily life and to family doctors, including pediatricians, being more comfortable prescribing newer antidepressants.

Dr. Sidney Wolfe of Public Citizen's Health Research Group said the increased use of medications is partly because the most heavily advertised drugs are for chronic conditions, so most patients will take them for a long time. He also blames doctors for not spending the time to help patients lose weight and make other healthy changes before writing a prescription.

The study highlights a surge in children's use of medicines to treat weight-related problems and other illnesses previously considered adult problems. Medco estimates about 1.2 million American children now are taking pills for Type 2 diabetes, sleeping troubles and gastrointestinal problems such as heartburn.

"A scarier problem is that body weights are so much higher in children in general, and so we're going to have larger numbers of adults who develop high blood pressure or abnormal cholesterol or diabetes at an earlier age," said Jones, of the heart association.

Dr. Richard Gorman, an American Academy of Pediatrics expert on children's medicines, said more children are taking medicines for "adult conditions" partly because manufacturers now provide pediatric doses, liquid versions or at least information to determine the right amount for a child.

The Medco study found that among boys and girls under age 10, the most widely used medication switched from allergy drugs to asthma medicines between 2001 and 2007. Gorman said that's because over the last decade, asthma care has gone from treating flare-ups to using inhaled steroids regularly to prevent flare-ups and hospitalizations.

___

On the Net:

http://www.medco.com

Sun May 25, 2008 2:40 pm
GT Truther

http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/

Confirmation Phoenix has landed.

Awaiting secret services delete extraterrestrial presence on telecom data
before NASA analysis and selection for media coverage.

http://phoenix.lpl.arizona.edu/images.php?gID=0&cID=7

Sun May 25, 2008 5:06 pm
GT Truther

For what it is worth I am going to paste a couple of sections from part of the book "Defending Sacred Ground" that was put together by someone else of Alex Collier's lectures. I just thought it amusing and appropriate now and Shady Groves, you will get a kick out of one part of it for sure on your "Henry" personage! LOLOLOL

Quote:
Clones and Creation of Ourselves

This evening, the lecture will be on clones, weather modification and the creation of ourselves. It's nice of you to come. It's going to be, as Ed Sullivan would say, an action-packed evening.

Operation Deep Freeze: Planetary Manipulation Program

Now, we've all heard of a world government. It's not just a group of bankers and politicians. In order to have some teeth and to make the governments do what they want, and to be able to control and manipulate governments and world events, they have to have another organization. This organization, from what I have been told by Moraney, started originally in the CIA, shortly after it became the CIA in the 1950's. This operation, which exists today, is called Operation Deep Freeze. The way it works is that members of the CIA, FBI, NSA, KGB and Mossad are "declared dead", given false identities and put into active service in the capacity that they can go to any country, having total anonymity, do what they want and they can't be touched. They are outside all laws. In 1988, according to Moraney, there were 12,310 of these people. Today, there are over 26,000 of them.

What brought this whole thing up is that the lecture I did last Saturday, a gentleman brought up something about a mark on the palm of the hand. So, I took that information and went to Moraney. I said, "Well, what about this?". Well, I opened up a can of worms. I had no idea. Anyway, this group is called Deep Freeze. It's called that because they're all supposed to be "dead" but they're not, and it is these individuals that basically run messages back and forth between world governments. In other words, messages on what to do, when to start a war, when not to start a war, when to bomb, when to kidnap, etc. It is also this same group that is in charge of the doubles and clones.

Now, folks, some of this might be really hard for you to understand, or to even relate to. I'm just here to offer the information. I don't have a problem with this information. I'm just telling you where I'm coming from. Now, I'll start and I'm going to have to give you specific times, dates and background information so that you can go back and try to prove it wrong. Okay? I asked for specific information because I know that on the "believability scale" this is pretty tough. Again, this information is what the Zenetaens (race from Andromeda) have provided me with.

Regarding Henry ....

Okay. On January 26, 1979, Nelson Rockefeller, the ex-Vice President of the United States, was murdered. He did not die of a heart attack "making love to his secretary", as most of us have been told. When he passed away, or was killed, his next in command was Henry Kissinger, who was apparently a Rockefeller devotee, and Kissinger thought he could take Nelson's place as far as helping to run the Rockefeller Empire. On February 4, 1979 Kissinger left for London from Washington. Now, this is just after the funeral for Nelson Rockefeller. From London he went to two secret destinations in France, then back to London. At 11pm, he left Heathrow Airport in a private jet back to Washington, D.C. He was accompanied by his wife, now his ex-wife, Nancy.

According to Moraney, there were 26 Earth-built spacecraft watching the plane. At 7:12 pm, Eastern Standard time on February 5, 1979, all contact with Kissinger's plane was lost. Now, I'm giving you the specific information so that you can go back in time and try to disprove this or validate it, whatever the case may be. The plane never arrived in Washington. Several days later, his aides claimed that he was "on vacation" somewhere. According to Moraney, the real human being Henry Kissinger has never been seen or heard from again. He was cloned.

On March 9, 1979, film clips of Henry Kissinger were put together for it to appear that he was doing a real interview on a newscast. The same thing occurred on March 25, 1979, for a hoax television interview on Meet the Press. According to Moraney, if you listen carefully, questions put to "Kissinger" are not answered but he says something else. They
didn't know where Kissinger was when they created these mock broadcasts, and they didn't want to create a panic within the structure of the government, because Kissinger had been carrying vital intelligence information back and forth.

Maldekian Redoux: A Shadow of Your Smile

Now, the Rothschild family, and those close to it, are the souls of the leaders of the former Maldek, a planet that was destroyed in the past and now remains as the asteroid belt. They have continued to be reborn in the same family in order to retain their control. Many members of the shadow government in the United States and many individuals in Russia are also souls who were conscious of themselves and originated on Maldek at one time. Most of these Maldekian souls who were physically incarnate in Russia have been removed, and according to Moraney this was done by a group of Pleiadians, who apparently have a huge base in Russia and are actively involved on that end. There are still a large group of these souls having their origin with Maldek that are incarnating in human form, and conscious of
who they are. They're all into war, hate, greed, power and control. That's what they're all about. Unfortunately, most of those who are incarnating and are still in physical form are in the United States, underneath us in the underground cities and facilities.

Double Your Pleasure, Double Your Fun ...

There is in our world today an intelligence war of sorts going on between doubles and clones. The nations on our planet today that can literally create doubles and clones are the United States, Russia, Britain and Israel.

We're Not Talking Peanuts, Here

During April of 1979, for the period of a week and a half, President Carter and Vice President Mondale were out of public view. Now, if you will remember, Carter was looking very sick and apparently he was. He was dying of leukemia and cancer, as a result of material injected into his food by the CIA. He went to Georgia with his family for a ten-day
scheduled vacation. Walter Mondale supposedly went to Iceland, Scandinavia and the Netherlands. In other words, they had a double for him. The real Walter Mondale was executed by Operation Deep Freeze on the evening of April 20, 1979 in New Richmond, Wisconsin. On April 21, 1979, President Carter and his family were executed. I know this sounds hard and unbelievable.

[Editor note: Actually, Dr. Peter Beter, a man with a list of impressive credentials a mile long, maintained this fact adamantly, before he was killed. I have seen the material, and the documentation was impressive].

They've all been replaced by clones. Jimmy Carter has had at least 18 clones since he was killed in 1979. The person we see, and the person who recently went to Korea in 1996, is not a real human being. He is what they call a synthetic. I am sure you're all asking, "how could this be?" There's no way I would have talked about this unless I could give you some, you know, "nuts and bolts".

Sun May 25, 2008 7:01 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Never Clone When Home Alone

What is the difference between doubles and clones? A double is more or less a person acting like another person, who has been cosmetically changed to look like that person. A clone is a synthetic biological organism with a holographically imposed memory complex.

In 1953, scientists named Watson and Crick discovered the double-helix molecular structure of DNA. During the 25 years following that, many developments have come about, including test tube babies, artificial microbes, artificially produced clones and exact duplicates of various creatures. These duplicates are created in underground laboratories in Mount Hood, Oregon, Sandia Laboratories in New Mexico and at Fort Meade, Maryland, amongst other places, with the cooperation of regressive extraterrestrials. An organic clone can be created and can be programmed to do whatever desired. They are not human, but a kind of "computerized animal" that looks and acts like a human. Like any man-made thing, a copy is never perfect, and small discrepancies do exist.

Merrily We Clone Along ...

The first successful clone was put into "action" in June 1975. Okay. A biological computer modeled after the brain is what is grown inside clones.

[Editor note: I became aware of the existence of biological computers a long time ago. Such computers were said to have been brought to Vietnam in 1968 for some kind of testing. I was there in 1970].

The Kaiser Aluminum and Chemical Corporation has been very instrumental in creating this technology. Computers exist today that can do virtually everything that you, as a human being, can do.

[Editor note: It has been estimated that computer technology is at least a century ahead of what you see around you, and technology in general has advanced about 40 years for every year that has gone by since World War II].

Achieving the Ultra-Sonic Cerebral Hologram

Man-made biological computers even contain a "plasma"-like material which circulates through a viscera-like envelope that allows them to be totally self-healing. In other words, they can to a great extent repair themselves. The key to simulating a "human being", however, is the clone's ability to simulate their behavior, and this ability depends on the programming in the brain. This programming is done using three-dimensional holographs. This process was evidently discovered at Novosibirsk, a "science city" in Russia, where they discovered exactly how the brain works. This discovery was the key to achieving believable clones.

Now, a ultra-sonic cerebral hologram must be obtained of the person who is to be simulated. This procedure is painless to the person, and most people who are to be simulated don't even know this is being done to them when it is happening. The biological computer, the cloned "brain", is then caused to form according to the recorded data in the holographic cerebral hologram obtained from the original source subject. In other words, they take the image, project it into a clone and allow the brain inside the clone to grow exactly like the original source model. The body is already there and they grow the brain inside it. The Greys gave us this technology. They can accomplish this whole process within 90 days, creating a believable clone of an adult human being. All they need to grow the body in which the brain is later to be grown is three cells from the original body.

Now, although the cerebral hologram automatically duplicates the memory of the original person, portions of the brain of the clone may be made to deviate from the entire holographic print. So, they can put information in there that did not exist in the original person's brain.

The result of all of this is a programmable biological computerized brain, and a clone that knows essentially everything which the original person knew. They can be programmed for suicide missions, or missions too dangerous for normal humans such as specialized missions into space or time, or they can be used as they are often used now - for insolent invasion of world planetary governments.

Here's just a few of the people who have been cloned. Carter, Mondale, David and Lawrence Rockefeller, and Defense Secretary Brown (cloned April 6, 1979). On July 5, 1979 Carter was supposed to give an energy speech. It was canceled and the home-cloned family of the Carters were sent to Camp David. The original Carter clone was "burning out'. Camp David appears to be the place where many people in government are replaced with clones, so if you get a personal invitation to go to Camp David, I would decline if I were you.

Is Clinton a clone? Rumor has it. They should have cloned Hillary, that's what they should have done. She's the "master mind." Anyway, on July 11, 1979 the Wall Street Journal reported that President Carter had a "nervous breakdown". Clone's do not have nervous breakdowns, per se, but they may become unstable in certain ways. On July 15, a Sunday, Carter gave his energy speech, and two days later on July 17th, the entire presidential cabinet and senior White House staff members resigned, all at once. This is coming from Moraney, who is asking us to remember this. In other countries, it would have meant that the government has fallen, but not in the United States.

The Carter clones had some trouble in the beginning because of real instabilities in the brain of the human being we knew as Carter. A new type of clone has also been created recently. It's called a genetic synthetic.

Genetic Synthetics: Neo-Darwinism at its Worst

The programs involving genetic synthetics started in November 1980, by the CIA and Greys operating within the National Security Agency. They are generated using transmutation of certain tissues extracted from cattle. This process grew out of experiments which began in 1959. Now, what's the first thing that comes into your mind? Cattle mutilations.

[Editor note: Contemplate that, will you?]

The "Right Stuff"

Astronauts Young and Crippen are clones. The real humans were killed on the space shuttle Columbia on November 24, 1979. The training shuttle Enterprise was given a new name and these clones landed for public viewing at Edwards AFB.

[Editor note: Dr. Peter Beter also maintained that Young and Crippen were synthetics, in a very detailed review in his audio letters. Ref: Audio Letters Transcripts 40-80, page 106. Thanks to Biagio Conte for supplying this data]

Shady, when I read this after the pic you posted of Henry Kissinger picking his nose I had to laugh big time. I thought this was so comical indeed because IF any of this material is true and Henry Kissinger really is a clone, then they done some good programming of his brain for him to be caught picking his nose in public like this.

Sun May 25, 2008 7:04 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Clone Questions and Answers

Q: Can clones be differentiated from real people in any measurable way?

A: On a physical scale, the real way to tell a real human from a clone is that the clone does not have an aura energy field.

[Editor note: To be perfectly accurate, there is a slight field around the head , which contains the biological processors, but it is not like the field around the head of a normal human].

Q: Do they realize that they are clones?

A: I don't know. I don't think they would realize it. If they are essentially living computers, they're programmed to believe whatever it is that has been programmed into them. Nothing more, and nothing less.

Q: Was the reason Carter had 18 clones because they were trying to perfect something, or just because his neurological structure had so much instability?

A: I think it was a combination of both.

Q: Back in 1978 and 1979, they were launching some really strange military satellites...

A: Many satellites put in orbit, one in particular by Young and Crippen (which is why apparently they had some trouble or were killed and duplicated), were developed by the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO). They were spy satellites, but were also equipped with tungsten shields and powerful dynamic gas lasers weapons, and designed to defend themselves against alien aggressors.

Q: Are their other areas where cloning facilities are maintained?

A: Other areas in Russia are at the space facility at Semipalatinsk, and at Area 51 in the United States, where they are also building gravity craft, which the Andromedans called ISV's or inner-planetary space vehicles. They're building the same things at the two Russian cities I mentioned.

Now, after posting these 3 pieces on this cloning from this "Defending Sacred Ground" and all I have now read regarding Dan Burisch, my intuition is now asking one big question!!!! IS IT POSSIBLE THAT DAN BURISCH MIGHT BE A CLONE? He supposedly was killed was he not some time back and then miracelously he wasn't dead????? Now for any of you that know him well, think some on all of this and think back and compare his actions before this supposed death scenario vs his actions after this supposed death. It certainly is not impossible. It would be nice to be able to see him personally and see IF he does have an energy field around him, an aura or if he just feels like nothing is really there. Seems to me like there is so much protection around him now and no one is hardly allowed near him and why???? Makes me really wonder now is he real or is it memorex!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sun May 25, 2008 7:11 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I’ve heard of the clone rumors for some three years now. Some ufological investigators make a convincing claim for their existence in the ‘higher ups.’

If you take headlines mainstream news stories with pics of the big wigs. Zoom in on minor features such as ear lobes, facial wrinkles, etc Fingers especially the pinky fingers! You’ll notice something odd month to month. They are clearly not the same or changing!

There was a major news story going on the web in January that Henry Paulson was ‘rubbed’ out in a Illuminati plot in Dec 28th of 2007. Well Paulson shows up in a press conference Jan 7th. But is clearly different then the Paulson before Dec 28. A feature that made me wonder was that. Paulson in December has straight pinky fingers. The Paulson at the Jan 7th press conference and photo op has a left pinky finger that was bent at a 9i0 degree angle (as if a compound fracture)! In the several other photo ops of month the same thing on the left hand. While in the video feeds he clearly tries to hide is hands. Then the end of Jan. Presto change o his hands are back to normal.

As a friend of mine says (who by’s into the theory) said. “The clone wasn’t ready and rushed out for Jan 7th press conference..

I don’t know what to make of it myself but I have seen anomalies in several photo ops of big wigs since.

Shady

Sun May 25, 2008 7:53 pm
GT Truther

Weather Modification Engineering & Technology

Operation Certain Sentinel

Okay. Weather modification. The weather modification operation is called Operation Certain Sentinel. Factions in world intelligence are in control of this operation from space and from the moon. On October 25, 1979 it was reported in the press that a satellite had monitored a low-yield nuclear explosion on September 22, 1979. On February 21, 1980 it was claimed by CBS news that this 1979 explosion was Israel's first atomic bomb test" which was assisted by the government of South Africa. This was not true. No radiation. No fallout. No gamma rays, x-rays or neutrons were produced. According to the Andromedans, what they had seen was a twin-firing of particle beam weapons at an area in the ocean from the moon. This event was part of a weather modification test of the ability to create large storms at sea, and then in the future, to guide the storms to the shores of a specific not-so-favored nation. According to the Andromedans, much of the rain in the midwest, and the tornadoes and snow storms this past winter were aggravated and exaggerated by weather modification stations on the moon.

[ Editor Note: The "El Niño" cycle in 1998 was overlaid with these type of operations from the moon ]

Production of Weather Changes: The Process

According to Moraney, "Currently, in your hierarchy, there is a secret project called the TX Project that is under way. We will give you more information on this." Well, I haven't got that specific information yet, but I'm sharing with you what I have.

Here's how they do it. Weapons on the moon enable storms to be generated artificially at sea, or over large lakes, then guided to a specific target or location by modifying upper atmosphere electrical charges. Hurricane Alan was created in this way on August 3rd, when it hit the coast of the Gulf of Mexico, according to the Andromedans. Now, I remember this storm. It hit the Gulf coast with 125 mph winds. And, it appeared almost out of no where. It was very early in the season, and it was seen as a "fluke". Now, they're doing this on purpose. They want to create weather catastrophes all over the planet so that we all become stuck in survival mode, and to get us to come together and approve a one-world government to "protect and save us."

Production of Artificial Earthquakes

Now, natural earthquakes are one thing. If you remember during the lectures, I said that many earthquakes would not be natural ones. However, natural earthquakes can be triggered by artificial induction. The Northridge quake is a good example of this. Many people remember seeing a flash of light before this quake started. This is exactly what Moraney was describing when he talked about the use of particle beam weapons. All they have to do is generate beams from two points and cross them at a specific location on the planet. It creates a "flash" and a pressure will move down into the earth, reverberate somewhere in the crust and come back up and induce an earthquake. Now, one of the only things keeping the United States economy together is the State of California. Devastate that, the United States economy is history. Most overseas transactions from China, Japan, Hong Kong and the Philippines come through Los Angeles and San Francisco.

Now, Stewart Swerdlow has hinted at and indicated some of this also and how this big quake in China just seemed to come out of nowhere! He also said there were no major fault lines in that area of this epicenter for this China quake, and yet according to what I heard on FOX today they were still having aftershocks in those areas and some buildings might topple.

So, just what is going on? Is this retribution on China now for something and some ways of manipulation and to reduce their populations to some degree since their H5N1 has not worked out like they origionally intended and manufactured to target Asian genetics??? And then there were those pictures of those "lights" seen in the sky just before this big quake occurred also.

Sun May 25, 2008 8:16 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

They ban anyone that has actually had experiences with ETs/UFO and alike and only keep the gullible (and moldable) public that haven't.

Its easier to fool the person(s) that haven't had a 'encounter' then it is those that have.

That alone should tell you that burisch is disinformation.

Shady
Incorrect judgment of my personality traits noted.

Mon May 26, 2008 12:04 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Disinforming Is A Serious Business
AntZ, you're the exception there, or at least to what it had been, though you probably would've been banned in the early days for even daring to suggest they (D&M) are less than infallible (meaning they too aren't above reproach). Dagwood stood up for common decency over there in the wake of the most foul and hateful speech directed this way, and was summarily dismissed and attacked with just as much vitriol as we were. But in this case it's good to note that Shady's brush was a bit too broad, even for Shady. :P

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

brightstar, I read major chunks of the book you're discovering,
"Defending Sacred Ground", and as I said privately, I find an amazing amount of corroborative evidence in it, as the most serious disinformation should always have.

The reason is made very clear when one looks at the issues that are being addressed in that book, because they are highly relevant as major issues that impinge on the biggest issue of them all; the poleshift. In all these issues, "mankind" is shown as having the ability to control the outcomes. That alone should give pause to the astute reader, because the implications of why they are being used in the fashion they are rise to the level of plain insanity. It must of needs then attribute the misuse of these "powers" to an evil hierarchy (which is true, but it's much more banal and rationale than overtly demonic as the implications would have it) that is bent on world domination, (which is again true), but think of it this way: why destroy a world that you want to exploit for profit? These things all go against the laws and balance of nature, and even the unwise who sit in smug arrogance in Majestic's "Consistory", near the bonfires of the Bohemian Grove, in the Steering Committees of the Bilderberg group, the Trilateral Commission, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Illuminati, the Vatican.... they all are aware of the consequences, but have been so convinced of their power by the ETs who manipulate them while stroking their egos (where Majestic learned how to do this) that they are oblivious.

I'll go through the major areas;

Weather modification. The book insinuates that weird and destructive weather is happening as a result of "modification". Modification controlled by 'Mankind'. Now, why would they want to 'modify' weather so that it's bad all over the world, and food crops in virtually every country is harmed? The weather anomalies aren't being caused by 'Mankind', they're being caused by the Sun's 'wobble', which is being caused by 'the Thing We Can't Talk About'. The book acknowledges the 'wobble', because it's becoming evident.

Cloning. An issue because there are multiple Bush clones, yet it's highly doubtful that other recent presidents and power-brokers are 'cloned' because they were plucked from the ranks and not bred to a rich elitist like Prescott Bush and his son George H., but it helps muddy the waters to spread this concept to other non-clones. By the time the truthseeker, who usually has their nose close to the ground of the info, rarely rising to the heights to see the pattern (as the plains of Nazca couldn't be seen until a plane actually flew over all those strange grooves , in order to see the pattern), really sees the 'Big Picture', all this extraneous information will have worn him or her out, or at the least jaded them to the point of stone-cold cynicism about anything.

The Transformation. Yes, we're expected to start moving into 4th-density, the process already beginning, but it WILL NOT come before the poleshift, will NOT be accomplished in 2013 in an instant, as one of the consequences of this poleshift is that the arrogant and selfish 3rd-density souls exploiting and manipulating our reality today will be removed from the planet, so that graduation into 4th-density can be accomplished. Too, many of those souls who haven't made their full determination yet as to which spiritual polarity they will align with need to be removed to their next world of learning, leaving this one to be inherited by "the meek". Not everyone gets to graduate with a gold star; there ARE 'good guys' and 'bad guys', and often they seem the opposite of what they are. But mankind doesn't have the power to alter the timetable and fraudulently sell the move to 4th-density as being automatic for all.

The Poleshift. In the book, the 'warning' given postulates a "staged pole shift". "Alternative 4: Staged Pole Shift". Malarkey! 'Mankind' has no more the power to effect a poleshift, no matter how many nuclear weapons he uses, than he has to effect a genuine "Second Coming", which will be yet another attempt by "evil humans" or "evil aliens", when in reality the 'return' is really the return of a 'brown dwarf' and not a humble savior (or one on a steed in a white cloud accompanied by millions of chariots filled with angels). Yet, in the book, a "staged Alternative 4" is meant to be an artificially-produced poleshift, again caused by...who else? 'Mankind'. Meaning either 'Mankind' has the power then to 'save' us (not true) or the power to enslave us (again not true) unless we allow it, which is to engender a sense of despair (oh what's the use! The whizzer's gonna swing on by and kill all of us! nothing we can do now, THEY have all the power! oh woe is me, woe is us!). The "Planetary Manipulation Program" is a perfect example of this kind of thinking.

Have I included enough examples of the 'Destiny of This Message'?

Having said all that, I believe Alex Collier is being sincere about what he's said in this book, and can't be faulted for accepting all the information he received without questioning any of it. As he himself says,

"Now, folks, some of this might be really hard for you to understand, or to even relate to. I'm just here to offer the information. I don't have a problem with this information. I'm just telling you where I'm coming from."

Side note: the information about 1979 is important; I had a transcendent event myself that year that I call "The Ulimate Paradox". In the Collier book, not only Kissinger but Carter and his Veep Mondale also experience a.....um 'replacement'in that year. I would be careful though in interpreting what Collier appears to be claiming, as I doubt either of them is a "clone" of their former selves.

Of course I could be convinced otherwise if the claims were backed up by, say, affidavits at least, and a holistic spiritual 'explanation' that encompasses it all.

Incidentally, Dan Burisch has at least one "lookalike", who actually got him into trouble on one occasion. There is a mark on the back of his head which isn't noticeable on his "Lukilu" (Look-a-like).

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Mon May 26, 2008 12:13 am
Profile YIM WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next