It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 2:47 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 4.1 2008 
GT Truther

Scott McClellan

"As a Texas loyalist who followed Bush to Washington with great hope and personal affection and as a proud member of his administration, I was all too ready to give him and his highly experienced foreign policy advisers the benefit of the doubt on Iraq," McClellan wrote. "Unfortunately, subsequent events have showed that our willingness to trust the judgment of Bush and his team was misplaced."

In an interview Tuesday, McClellan said he retains great admiration and respect for Bush.

"My job was to advocate and defend his policies and speak on his behalf," he said. "This is an opportunity for me now to share my own views and perspective on things. There were things we did right and things we did wrong. Unfortunately, much of what went wrong overshadowed the good things we did."

He said the Bush administration fell into the "permanent campaign" mode that can cripple a White House and has tainted much of Washington.

In the book — subtitled "Inside the Bush White House and Washington's Culture of Deception" — McClellan said that Bush's top advisers, including Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, "played right into his thinking, doing little to question it or cause him to pause long enough to fully consider the consequences before moving forward," according to McClellan.

"Contradictory intelligence was largely ignored or simply disregarded," he wrote.

Bush's real motivation for war

In Iraq, McClellan added, Bush saw "his opportunity to create a legacy of greatness," something McClellan said Bush has said he believes is only available to wartime presidents.

The president's real motivation for the war, he said, was to transform the Middle East to ensure an enduring peace in the region. But the White House effort to sell the war as necessary due to the stated threat posed by Saddam Hussein was needed because "Bush and his advisers knew that the American people would almost certainly not support a war launched primarily for the ambitions purpose of transforming the Middle East," McClellan wrote.

"Rather than open this Pandora's Box, the administration chose a different path — not employing out-and-out deception, but shading the truth," he wrote of the effort to convince the world that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction, an effort he said used "innuendo and implication" and "intentional ignoring of intelligence to the contrary."

"President Bush managed the crisis in a way that almost guaranteed that the use of force would become the only feasible option," McClellan concluded, noting, "The lack of candor underlying the campaign for war would severely undermine the president's entire second term in office."

Bush's national security advisers failed to "help him fully understand the tinderbox he was opening," McClellan recalled.

White House Reacts Negatively to Ex-Aide’s Book
By ELISABETH BUMILLER and ANAHAD O’CONNOR
Published: May 29, 2008
The White House reacted negatively today to scathing criticisms of President Bush and members of his inner circle that appear in a new memoir written by Scott McClellan, the former White House press secretary who was forced out in 2006 after three tumultuous years.
In excerpts from the book, set to be published next week, Mr. McClellan writes that President Bush “convinces himself to believe what suits his needs at the moment,” and has engaged in “self-deception” to justify his political ends. He calls the decision to invade Iraq a “serious strategic blunder,” and says that the biggest mistake the Bush White House made was “a decision to turn away from candor and honesty when those qualities were most needed.”

But Dana Perino, the current White House press secretary, had harsh words for Mr. McClellan, calling the situation “sad” and suggesting that he mischaracterized his years in the West Wing to sell books.

“Scott, we now know, is disgruntled about his experience at the White House,” she said. “For those of us who fully supported him, before, during and after he was press secretary, we are puzzled. It is sad. This is not the Scott we knew.”

She said that President Bush was told of some of the excerpts but would not be commenting on them because “he has more pressing matters than to spend time commenting on books by former staffers.” But Karl Rove, a principal target of many of Mr. McClellan’s charges and the former deputy chief of staff for President Bush, reacted immediately on Tuesday night. Speaking on Fox News, where he is now a commentator, Mr. Rove said Mr. McClellan was not even present at many of the meetings he describes and suggested that he was not writing truthfully.

“First of all, this doesn’t sound like Scott. It really doesn’t,” he said. “Not the Scott McClellan I’ve known for a long time. Second of all, it sounds like somebody else. It sounds like a left-wing blogger.

“If he had these moral qualms,” he added, “he should have spoken up about them.”

Mr. McClellan’s book, “What Happened: Inside the Bush White House and Washington’s Culture of Deception,” is the first negative account by a member of the tight circle of Texans around Mr. Bush. Mr. McClellan, 40, went to work for Mr. Bush when he was governor of Texas and was the White House press secretary from 2003 to 2006.

The revelations in the book, to be published by PublicAffairs next Monday, were first reported Tuesday on Politico.com by Mike Allen. Mr. Allen wrote that he bought the book at a Washington store. The New York Times also obtained an advance copy.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/29/washi ... ref=slogin

(If it's what he really believes... Good going Scott.)

Michael P.(Dex)

Wed May 28, 2008 1:50 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: 2012 Is Your False-Flag Lullabye-bye
An Don what are you waiting for Planet X and Nancy’s predictions of STO utopia after the planet flip flop? Sorry don won’t happen.

Do you know the actual astrophysics calculations of lets say a Brown Dwarf/Red Dwarf flying into our inner solar system and doing a loop de loop around the Earth as Nancy Lieder likes to spout?

Do you really want to see what would happen to the Earth if Planet X / Nemesis is inbound as Stichen likes to sell???

Want to see what the future holds in next ten years for mankind? If its out there?

Well here it is…

Want to tell your mom? Your father? Sisters nieces and nephews what the future MIGHT hold for them? The TRUTH?? I know many many in the scientific that won’t say a word to anyone, because they want their loved ones to live out the remaining days in PEACE instead of a world in panic riots and chaos.

We’ll know if Planet X/Nemesis is in bound coming with the launch of WISE Wide - Field Infrared Survey Explorer in Nov 09, whose several “off the books” missions will be to survey that region of space where the anomalies are originating from.

Until then Nancy and her Zeta’s can take a flying leap for all I care. I’ll wait on the scientific data from my sources.

Oh and its bad news? Well I'll tell you know. I'll play dumb and deny it.

Shady

Dondep wrote:
Shady Groves wrote:
Don,

I have much respect for Native American wisdom and spirituality. As a tribal society they lived (and some cases still do) live closer to the cycles of nature and the land,

I first heard of the 2012 Maya thing as far back as 1991 and checked into it with my sources then with the Anthropological community. The original prophecy was simple according to Maya creation myth in the beginning Mankind and their brothers the Animals (Native American beliefs state that we’re all family) made an agreement with the Creator at the beginning of time (the creation of the cosmos). Mankind would rule these last five cycles which we are now exiting. At which time Mankind and the civilization it had created would bow in submission the to Animal kingdom and nature. At which time the roles would reverse and mankind would withdraw from the dominate spot. The Animal kingdom and nature would once again dominate and heal all that scars human civilization would inflict. During its time on the earth.

The prophecy also stated that in those last days before the change over many within mankind would have forgotten the original agreement. Having grown fat and lazy and accustomed to being “King”. These would then face a “Chastisement by the Animal Kingdom and Nature. They would have to stand and watch as Nature and the Animal kingdom would strip their civilization away right before their eyes. An these would be “driven out “ back into the caves and jungles which spawned them. For mankind’s fate would be for the next five cycles that of living once again in a tribal hunter gather society and civilization. Until once again the cosmic cycle would then reverse and mankind would eventually switch places with Nature and Animal Kingdom.

That’s it. No Planet X, No Great Destruction of the Earth, No End of the World Doom and Gloom. Simply a reversal of dominance upon this planet. Our civilization, our society would disappear under the undergrowth but Mankind would live on. Just as the Great Mayan Empire was reclaimed by the forest. Yet today their ancestry still live on.

This also was and is the bases of the Hopi prophecy as well and many of the Sioux prophecies pertaining the return of the White Buffalo Café Woman. Across the Atlantic and 1000 years ago it was also the bases of the Norse Ragnork legends found in the Edda. The Fall of Human Civilization and the Return of Nature as dominate.

I can’t speak for everyone. But I for one will be glad to see our pollution choked, concrete jungles we call cities gone. It will be great to see deer and yes even wolves running down the streets of Time Square and New York. It will be great seeing Washington D.C covered in ivy and grasslands bursting forth from the crumbling roads. Hoover Dam burst and returning the mightily Coloderado back to its preteen and white rapid follow

Gasp..gas stations and star bucks gone as people have to once again learn how to walk or ride a horse! .. The horrors.. Why they’ll have to plant and grow their own food right outside the door!.. Horrors! LOL and Worse of learn to farm again and make their own food, clothing and means of existence. All the while living in small nuclear communities (tribes of 40-60 people!) Why why there going to even have to Care and Watch out for each other in that community including rising each others children. Know each others business and names instead of “Hey you asshole you took my parking space!” *flip you!* They are going to have to build their own communal wells, alternative energy power sources,, do communal engineering projects. Learn to hunt and dress game, fish and learn medicine. … All of your Best Service to Others traites..

Because if they don’t. or refuse.. Well being alone in Mother Nature one quickly learns that Mother Nature can be a cruel unforgiving Mistress.

Oh and as for the Elite, those that will emerge from their bunkers their spider holes. They will find that ALL of their Gold and Money won’t buy them a damned thing in that Brave New World. As there stock piles run out and people have progressed beyond them and their world in ruins.

It won’t be easy those first five years. It will mean every man and woman for themselves. But eventually they will come together out of mutual need and then rebuild something Entirely Different a world entirely Renewed restocked and Reborn. While the World of New York, Washington D.C and catching a flight across a concrete landscape will become the New Legend of lost Atlantis. A fairy tale told to children at bed time over fire in the hearth.

A world will elderly grandfathers will carry their grand daughters on their shoulder indoors to a candle lighted supper. An tell tales to that grand daughter of the time men actually walked on the moon. An she will laugh at the outrageousness of the claim.. Just like the time her grandfather told her of time when men built bombs that could wipe out the entire country sides, and they poisoned their atmosphere by driving those rusted out shells that were once automobiles. Or the time that men and women spent their entire lives slaving away for scraps of worthless paper.

The little girl will look into her grandfathers eyes and scold him for telling fibs..

So if 2012 is the End of Civilization or soon there after. I say Bring it on! :)

Shady

Shady,

While the end result is the same, and the sentiments shared by many, including myself, many of the "Native Americans" you hold in reverence will be the first to tell you that there is no connection between their prophecies and the artificial end-point in the "white man's" calendar. Neither the Hopi, the Sioux, etc, can make a genuine and specific correlation between the current calendar and their own traditions. Even you yourself have said on several occasions that "2012" is actually "2008", due to the finagling of our calendar by the Catholic Church and its far-flung monks, who had to tie in heretofore pagan rituals that formed the basis of re-arranging Church-year ritual. As I was just writing in an email to another reader here, the entire "Y2K" scenario was based on an abstract calendrical event, entirely unrelated to celestial mechanics and Mother Nature.

The observant reader can see the earth changes now in full swing, and they have no connection to any "occult" secret calendrical itinerary. Perhaps there IS a connection between the price of gas and those "secret societies" that are alleged to be pulling strings behind the curtain; as an example I pointed out that in Bilderberg 2005, the group had pegged oil prices at $150/bbl for the 2006-2007 fiscal year, but they were a year off, and then some...... oil reached $135 briefly the other day but has now sagged back to $126/bbl. Still, there are no hobgoblins lounging around underneath formerly-extinct volcanoes waiting for an alarm clock to go off. As they come to life lately, they are reacting to 'something', and that something isn't a clock or a calendar. The Sun isn't adhering to a computer program as it 'wobbles', proven by the old-fashioned 'scientific method' by myself and to the satisfaction of my own eyes. The 'wobble' isn't evidence of something abstract, it's the reaction between forces that many are too afraid of ridicule to admit. Go on; prove the 'wobble' to your own satisfaction, I dare you.

Even Starry, certainly no 'believer', ventured the guess that 'it' would actually be a long, slow process rather than the dramatic one-minute-we're-okay-the-next-minute-the-ignorant-are-doomed scenario many seem to have fixated on earlier.

Furthermore, the sad and stale claims that the PTB are going to set off successful "false-flag" operations, WMD, artificial earthquakes, major hurricanes, tremendous tornadoes, etc, is all bogus and bull***t. Sure, they WANT to, and they want you to believe they CAN, but there's no rationale for them to do so anymore, unless they would want you to rise up and wring their necks. What good comes of that? They've been stymied by the truth, and while they still want you to buy the B.S. they can, the fact is they can't. And won't.

Prove me wrong, and no I don't mean endless cut n' pastes.

Wed May 28, 2008 5:46 pm
GT Truther

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eoQjn1v9lY

An the reality

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYWd2C3XVIk

They are shooting for FULLY AI Artificial Intelligence..

Code word A systematic Warfare! The Militaries WET DREAM since Reagan Star Wars Days.

Cyberbird wrote:
The future, always so clear to me, has become like a black highway at night.
We were in uncharted territory now... making up history as we went along.

Sarah Connor

Wed May 28, 2008 6:11 pm
GT Truther

Hey here's a novel idea... Instead of worrying about the end of the world and politics. Maybe you should get right with your God or Diety Concepts....

Because like NEVER BEFORE all the signs are falling into place.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5dhprJQmMk

Quote:
Scientists warn of bird flu epidemic

Published on Tuesday, May 27, 2008.

Source: Telegraph

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... demic.html

A strain of bird flu has moved a step closer to developing the traits required to create an epidemic of the disease in humans, scientists warned on Monday.

Researchers who analysed samples of recent avian flu viruses found that a strain of the virus called H7N2 had adapted slightly better to living in mammals.

Tests on ferrets proved the strain could be passed between animals but scientists said the evidence suggested that bird flu could be transmitted between humans.

Dr Terrence Tumpey, a microbiologist with the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, in Atlanta, Georgia, said: "The finding underscores the necessity for continued surveillance and study of these viruses as they continue to resemble viruses with pandemic potential."

The virus tested on the ferrets - a standard animal model of flu in humans - was isolated from a man in New York in 2003, where it thrived on the same sugars found in the human windpipe.

The scientists said the virus could be evolving toward the same strong sugar-binding properties of the three worldwide viral pandemics in 1918, 1957 and 1968.

Like H5N1, the H7 family of flu viruses also primarily affects birds.

A deadly version of the H7N7 strain hit poultry in the Netherlands in 2003, and a less severe form, H7N2, broke out in the UK last year.

Some have estimated the death toll of an avian flu pandemic could be 100 million, including 500,000 in Britain.

The World Bank estimates that the financial cost of a pandemic could exceed $2 trillion.

The study appeared in the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.

Wed May 28, 2008 7:01 pm
GT Truther

Post oh, i'm so vecleepmt
ohhh, the horror and rush o ffeeling that
absolute doom is impending is...

pretty idiotic

the facts:

americans hafto get used to gasline prices the way the europeans haf been for yeayrs

planet x is some phantasm in someone's eyewinker
those things that float acorst your retini

the govm't is just people
actsd as stupid as you or eye
except for those of yew that thang
your'e reely
shmart
god help ya
for your judgement
and jealous
bone

big whizzers mean what exactly?
we're all gonna die?
we are anyway
so who cares.

the bad guys are gonna win?
we will never know the answer to that.
get serious.

start creating something
instead of esclaiming
lucy
about how you claim to know the end.

you don't know the end
and this ain't shit.

bad rulers are not going to disapeer.
poor folks ain't either.
solve you burnign questions
on whatever there is on the other side
because on this side all ya got is a buncha
amped up confusing
blurting idiots

telling tales with thei rfangers crost behind their backs
hoping they are somekinda deviant
internet
nero

don't like dan?

look at your own inabilties
and startling meaningless
lives

oh! i have a nice home and someone
e-mailed me with some new channeling garbage!

oh goody. my advice:

enroll in a community college
get a two year degree in science
go to work making or doing something
and forget qabout
planet wiseguy
and the end of all things
for most of the useless eaters
they are hoping planet
enfacteroid
will solve
their lazybone
and they will wake up some kinda
victorious hero/heroine
in a world where you suddenly don't hafta pay for your existence
without hard work
mistakes warts and all

oh yeah:

that'll be the day - buddy holly

Wed May 28, 2008 8:09 pm
GT Truther

Post pardon me - one of the best lines
my opinion:

this is a circus of fools
shouting idiotic syllables
that yes are recorded
in the nannols of tyme
thank you john

but very
very rediculous
most news flashes based on
channeling
or regression
or some
other dopey nothings

you put you interest into this>?

aye must say
you are the dupes

wasting your time
blathering about proof of the end
when lets be honest folks
none of you are really sure.
me? i'll be here. on terra firma
long after you have died of fright along
with your nazi boys
who i must give credit where credit is due
at least some of you are pointing out
that they are shriviling up
like psedopods
on a hot plate.

good powers of observation on that one.

but so what, really?

they will be replaced by other evil
rotten bahstads.

atlantis is not going to rise
and prevent evil bahstads.

that idea is for the nieve
dimwitted souls
who thank free energy
is going to prevent good hard
honest work.

the funny thing?
i have a large amount of faith.
and you know what my faith tells me?

that heaven
is just more hard honest work.
pur sure about that one.

Wed May 28, 2008 8:23 pm
GT Truther

Post all of them
all these <inside> qoutes from
govm't folks
well sorry but they are as confused as you or eye
and can't tell their asses from holes inna ground properly
and any translation they got
and tried to transmit
its all tainted by the same
orgiastic
pan
hellanistic
confusion

so all ya got is a buncha gobbeledegook
get used to it

no i praise you for searching
we all do
but it is not our place to know certain things we will never know
whether catholic perverts
skipping doodah wiccans
evil satanists
protestant episcopaleans
or earthworms

if there is a god/goddess
it cannot accomplish any real creative act
without the 'spiri of mystery' present
yes the same spirit that prevents you from knowing absolutely
anything of real value
so you hafta accept what ya believe on faith
and diplomatically keep it to yourself
looking over its shoulder to insure it does not know the outcome
or it would not be a true creative act
that icludes any possible gods
or their ancestors
the invalued holy ghost
turns out that mutha
was most valuable to keep it all real

that right there is the kinda talk that got socrates
dead
because its obviously true
oops here we go
regardless of oh lord
here comes the
Thomases
its always nice when distant relative
pop! in
and start pointing their index fanger at the
truth

Wed May 28, 2008 8:29 pm
GT Truther

Post well then who the fuck does know?
nobody. not even the local creator(s) are allowed to know the large outcome.
it would invalidate the entire true creativity process.

capice?

this is another alfred hitchkock monet painting.

yes, nobody knows
not even god.

me? my vote is lets keep it that way.

that's what makes it real.

no preplanning.

Wed May 28, 2008 8:39 pm
GT Truther

Post Touch the earth
Uncle John here: Ubleck, I feel honored that my feet touch the same earth as yours.

Wed May 28, 2008 8:54 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post disclosure: its only possible when you know you don't know
me too johnny.

we cannot know. its not our place. by unknowing we release the creativity
that <may> actually be allowed to change the negatives. or somting. me not know 'bout dat.

otherwise it would invalidate the ongoing process
which is still in progress
up in the air.

"gone are the days
when the ox fall down
picks up the yoke and plow
the field around."

at least we haf gotten that far.

soon we will go sailing. and leave it up to the albotrosseri. that would be even better.
at least the birds and bees and animules
are all in agreement as are the grasses
to let the spirit of mystery
rule gods actions.
they accept it
and death
and fate
quite chirpingly.
god bless them for that.

Wed May 28, 2008 9:13 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: 2012 Is Your False-Flag Lullabye-bye
Shady Groves wrote:
An Don what are you waiting for Planet X and Nancy’s predictions of STO utopia after the planet flip flop? Sorry don won’t happen.

Sorry Shady, I guarantee you (and ubleck and the rest of those in denial) it will. Of course, that doesn't mean anything, since you can't collect. My point is, don't take my word for it, don't take Nancy Lieder's word for it, don't take Sitchin's word for it. Demand the answers from those who were told them, meaning Congress, not some 'ufer' conferences and endless symposiums about "strange lights in the sky" and nightmarish abductions.

And no, I don't suggest simply sitting around "waiting for it".

Shady wrote:
Do you know the actual astrophysics calculations of lets say a Brown Dwarf/Red Dwarf flying into our inner solar system and doing a loop de loop around the Earth as Nancy Lieder likes to spout?

Yes, I saw the NASA webpage that someone up the food chain from Dan B. showed me before it was yanked, which it was. THEY know. You can deny shrilly all you want, but just as I don't expect you to take my word for it, don't expect me to take your word for your denial. Even if you had a degree in physics, mankind's physics simply can't conceive of this 'incoming'.

Shady wrote:
Do you really want to see what would happen to the Earth if Planet X / Nemesis is inbound as Stichen likes to sell???

Rhetorical question, because you yourself don't know, and apparently have a mistaken impression anyway.

Shady wrote:
Want to see what the future holds in next ten years for mankind? If its out there?

I've seen more than I need to. I completely empathize with those in the CotM who've borne this burden for years; the people simply can't be told the full truth; that is, the masses can't be told the raw truth.

Shady wrote:
Well here it is…

[image of Shady's imagination as portrayed by another artist redacted in consideration of bandwidth]

Shady wrote:
Want to tell your mom? Your father? Sisters nieces and nephews what the future MIGHT hold for them? The TRUTH?? I know many many in the scientific that won’t say a word to anyone, because they want their loved ones to live out the remaining days in PEACE instead of a world in panic riots and chaos.

You're right about many in the scientific community "not telling". What I m doing is what any self-respecting truthseeker should be doing; don't lie and say it ISN'T coming, just as I say DON'T TAKE MY WORD FOR IT THAT IT IS. Otherwise you're playing the same kind of genocidal role Majestic is.

Shady wrote:
We’ll know if Planet X/Nemesis is in bound coming with the launch of WISE Wide - Field Infrared Survey Explorer in Nov 09, whose several “off the books” missions will be to survey that region of space where the anomalies are originating from.

I have news for you. YOU won't learn anything from that launch, because by then that'll be the last thing on your mind. But let's just say for a moment that the "Big Event" (as those patriotic insiders up Dan B.'s food-chain have called it since 2002) comes later than next Nov. The "anomaly" will be between us and the Sun. Mark my words, but don't take them at face value. Demand Congress open up transparent and fulsome hearings, and THEN we can debate the issue. If you think you and the rest of the naive public will be shown the "truth" of this, you're much more naive than I gave you credit for. Haven't you learned that you've been misinformed for decades now about this very issue? You really think we'll be told the truth before it'll be too late to do anything about it?

Shady wrote:
Until then Nancy and her Zeta’s can take a flying leap for all I care. I’ll wait on the scientific data from my sources.

Spoken like 99.99% of those shrilly in denial. Keep thinking the tornadoes and earthquakes are just "blips" in the climate. Cling to hopes that New World Odor types are using "scalar technology" and other such manmade toys to produce the effects. I don't count on "Nancy and her Zeta's", but like a few others over the course of this story, I know you were an avid participant in her IRC chats years before I even heard of her. And of course it was the people who told me about her that also told me all the things I learned in advance about Dan B. Which he then cheerfully (and unknowingly) would then corroborate, not knowing that by doing so he was corroborating the fact that NL and her ZT's biggest single audience was Majestic black-ops. And why would that be so? Because they KNOW. Sure, they heep ridicule on the concept in public, but that's because they had their chains yanked but hard in the most marvelous and simplistic reverse psy-op imaginable.

Shady wrote:
Oh and its bad news? Well I'll tell you know. I'll play dumb and deny it.

Not sure what you mean by that; is it important?

My position is plain and simple: prepare or die. Don't take my word for it, just demand the truth from those that can provide at least a transparent 'disclosure', but don't expect traditional 'disclosure' because "they can't tell the People". And neither could you, by your own admission.

Once you've done the minimal physical preparation, focus on those you call "loved ones", "family", and "neighbors". If you bring up the subject and they laugh, fine. Scratch 'em off your list, and when the tornadoes hit your town, or the gas mains and bridges start popping, and they want in to your house or for you to feed them, you who have prepared, brace yourself to remind them of their previous scorn.

The Sun's wobble; have you tested this for yourself? No, I didn't think so. I keep saying: DON'T TAKE MY WORD FOR IT. PROVE IT TO YOURSELF. If you can't be bothered, then you can't be bothered to wait for "official sources", who will inevitably lie to you. You of all people should know this.

The end result is all the same. ubleck keeps slipping back into judgemental mode; he talks about the 'whizzer' then stridently tries to deny it, and deny anyone who considers it seriously as being rational. I don't expect everyone to understand what's about to hit them, I don't expect everyone to have the same understanding either, but if they insist on insulting my intelligence by calling those of us who understand the signs derogatory names, they're coming dangerously close to breaking the Golden Rule.

We just had a tornado pass about 25 miles south of us; there were 4 tornadoes in our state this afternoon, and a flash flood wash. FOUR tornadoes in one afternoon within the same area.

Now back to the cut n' paste and the prosaic prose.

Incidentally, for those interested, I'll be on

Kerrang! Radio at http://www.kerrangradio.co.uk

tomorrow at 10:30am MST, which is 5:30pm GMT (local time in London), 12:30pm EST, 11:30am CST, and 9:30am PST.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Wed May 28, 2008 9:27 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=InV0cVH6KZc

Even Global Research are curious about it;

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php? ... a&aid=9103

Wed May 28, 2008 9:56 pm
GT Truther

Post no i'm not in egypt
don. i'm not in denial. i just don't realy care if the whizzer is screaming in line or not.
i'm 58 years old, tired, work hard every day
and if it is the whizzer that takes me so be it
not sure being underground would be the best of tactics anyways
personally i think anyone who thanks they will escape that way
will have a far worse death than those that just take simple shelter
they will probably have their rocken walls skaqueese them into butter
logically if somting this big passes it will go all the way to the core of the earth
me if i gotta die from the whizzer i'd rather do it seeing the sky than in some
pre-grave
skaweezing the pus right outa of my head

anyways

and i hope
fate affords them an ability
to procreate whith whatever
females (undoubtably some very lovely and in need of condolences)
are left on the surface

my opinion is you areobsessed with this

Why?

#1 there ain't a fucking thing you can do about either way, bud

#2 if you had a wolf ticket to go underground, personally i'd refuse it probably a worse fate

#3 what good would telling the world do? the confusion, the nuts starting on killing rampages, all the any scenario you can invision if ya give it a good try, well, imho, would be worse than just let the potential whizzer arrive unnanounced.
i mean really don, ya wanna evacuate all highrise dwellers and put them...um,, where?
and all the folks that would not believe it anyway. you remove them from their homes ummm...how exactly. and then if it didn't happen by some twist of fate beyond your svengali knowlege
or nancy's
you would personally pay for all the lawsuits from all the turmoil?

give me a fucking break. go to disnbeyland and await nibiru. hanging out with mickey mouse might really be the best choice.

#4 what IS your point exactly?

Wed May 28, 2008 9:58 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: no i'm not in egypt
ubleck wrote:
go to disnbeyland and await nibiru. hanging out with mickey mouse might really be the best choice.

or maybe not.

Btw, another 5.0 in Sichuan-Gansu border region just 30 sec ago.

Wed May 28, 2008 10:18 pm
GT Truther

One things for certain these precarious earth changing predicaments are considered by ET's dire concern and the placement of people during these times are serious enough issues still contemplated by them.
IMO our survival will depend on how they share the Power with us.

Dex

Wed May 28, 2008 11:08 pm
GT Truther

Post Jeers and Sneers and a Mug Full of Beer
That's what so offensive about you, ubleck. You put words in my mouth, which is a character trait of SNEDs and a few others. It's insulting, because it makes a set of lies that, if unchallenged, are accepted as fact.

1. I really don't care if you really don't care if the 'whizzer' is coming for you or not. What I have to say on the subject isn't for you or for any other shoulder-shruggers.

2. I never said one should plan on going underground. You must confuse me with Dan and Marci, whose bunker IS underground.

3. I'm not here to cut n' paste and post entertaining prose; you're the prose-writer, but don't go about insulting those who take seriously "the more one knows, the more one owes". That is my 'obsession'; I don't expect you to share my concerns, so don't expect me to join you in an attitude of resignation.

4. You assume there ain't a "fucking thing [anyone] can do about it". That's an insultiing judgement; while it's true you won't do anything about it, it's not true that nothing can be done by anyone, including but not limited to me.

5. You assume I even know what a "wolf ticket" is, and I have no intention of "going underground". Going into one of those bunkers probably IS a worse fate than what we imagine.

6. "Telling the world" means that you've at least given those who wish to know, who would prepare if given an understandiing of the probabilty, the opportunity to do so. When the History Channel put on that special a couple weeks ago, they asked a whole slew of folks what they'd do if they knew that the "world as we know it" will abruptly end. It truly was Disneyesque; I seriously doubt those people would actually be doing what they said they'd be doing. They'd be marauding about confused, some going on killing rampages, and "any scenario you can envision", EXACTLY. BUT, not everyone is a shoulder-shrugger; some would be able to put themselves in a better position to possibly survive, though there will be no truly "safe" places anyway, there being pros and cons everywhere, but some places are much more likely to be 'safe' than others.

7. No, I won't give you a fucking break if you keep insulting anyone who disagrees with your jeering disavowal of the possibility/plausability/or probability of "IT"s arrival.

8. I made my points above. I don't assume you should believe as I do, and I would appreciate the same courtesy on your part. I have yet to hear a solid, logical and cohesive explanation of the concomitant geological, climatalogical, sociological, spiritual, political and economical changes we're undergoing, other than the theory that it's all being caused by secret alien-origin or occult-origin weapons and weather-changing devices, and the rest of the NWO-generated "woo-woo" stuff.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Wed May 28, 2008 11:49 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Sorry Shady, I guarantee you (and ubleck and the rest of those in denial) it will. Of course, that doesn't mean anything, since you can't collect. My point is, don't take my word for it, don't take Nancy Lieder's word for it, don't take Sitchin's word for it. Demand the answers from those who were told them, meaning Congress, not some 'ufer' conferences and endless symposiums about "strange lights in the sky" and nightmarish abductions.

And no, I don't suggest simply sitting around "waiting for it"

Look man I’m not going to get in shouting match with you over this. I respect you, you old street fighting Yippie activist to much to do that… Dig? Anyone that had the courage to take political statement action against the establishment like you did is cool in my book! ;)

I don’t deny the ‘possibility’ that Nemesis exists or has visited the solar system. The Scientific data does not discount the possibility either. My personal beliefs do not deny the possibility either. ‘Something’ most certainty did enter our solar system in the ancient past. It knocked Pluto out of the Ort Cloud and in to its present orbit. .Flipped Neptune 90 degrees off its axis and onto its side, It ripped apart the former planet that occupied the space between Mars and Jupiter and when it past Mars it ripped or sucked the atmosphere clear off possibly wiping out a thriving civilization there whose artifacts do indeed seem to liter Mars to this day. . It swung by a still molten Earth and ripped a chunk or impacted the earth and sent a chunk off into the Earth’s orbit giving birth to our moon.. Before this ‘what ever’ exited our solar system again. This something if physics holds its laws. HAS returned several times and though not as close as last time. Did indeed induce several mass extinctions on this planets surface.

I don’t discount the possibility of Nemesis being real and out there nor does the Scientific community for its ‘jury’ is still out on the subject still examining evidence.

What I do discount and deny is that A sixty year old woman is in DIRECT communication, in telepathic communication with a species 46 light years across our galaxy. That this species has the means or technology to observe our Earth from a distance, that an alien Spices would expend, time energy and resources or even the concern as who will win the US 2008 election and the cabal of ‘players’ behind the scenes, That this alien spices has the power or concern to predict sink holes, Midwest or plate tectonics 100s of light years across the galaxy.

Don’t you think for one minute that a Spices supposed 100s of thousands of years ahead of us would have something better to do with with their lives and technology then tell human beings who win the Kentucky derby!

Do you even bother or concern yourself with the house a block down the street of you and how the govern their lives beyond that front door? Of Course Not!

But Nancy Lieder would have you believe otherwise that a race of being half way across the Known Galaxy 100s of thousands of years ahead of us. Give a rats ass of how we ant hill Earth run our planet!.

Lets get some perspective here on the Alien backyard shall we!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNAUR7NQCLA

Think they’d have the time or energy to find our ant hill among the grass? Let only communicate with this one ant among SIX BILLION others!

Nancy Lieder

Quote:
Yes, I saw the NASA webpage that someone up the food chain from Dan B. showed me before it was yanked, which it was. THEY know. You can deny shrilly all you want, but just as I don't expect you to take my word for it, don't expect me to take your word for your denial. Even if you had a degree in physics, mankind's physics simply can't conceive of this 'incoming'.

I don’t doubt for one minute that you were shown something by the Burisch insiders. I don’t doubt that it convinced you that it was real and they know. Hell I might have believed it myself.

But keep in mind whom your dealing with PROFESSIONAL PSYOPS Military types. That train for years how to fuck with their targets mind, body and soul with no morals or scruples until their target is convinced Black is White , White is Black, Truth is Lie and a Lie is Truth! Hell they’ve even been know to convince their targets that their mother that birthed them is the devil incarnate now here’s a gun and blow its head off! They bring down entire national governments with their techniques and procedures and if that doesn’t work they make their targets disappear into the dead fo the night never to heard of again.

An you can be damn sure that those white vans and jeeps that drove you and Toni out Washington DC and into Canada might have in actually been SAME men that were contacting you in Im’s and Emails. All ordered to do so either by Burisch himself or those behind him!

So yes I don’t doubt you were shown something and might have been shown something else too which your sitting on. But guy keep your perspective here. Your dealings were with men that would make the Doty Bennewitts affair seem like a Church lemonade and danish social!

As for the rest of your comment’s. You have your right to your own prespective guy and have a full right to disagree with me..

Peace

Shady

Thu May 29, 2008 12:19 am
GT Truther

Why yes Don Dep I was an active channel moderator and channel cop for Zetatalk chats on Funnet IRC and later Undernet IRC.

Several reasons.

1. I am a anthropologist I like to study merging sub cultures and cult like movements.
2. I was asked by a personal friend to use my hacker abilities and skills to keep the channel free from foaming at the mouth skeptics and debunkers.
3. Had nothing better to do and I loved the drama surrounding the weeks up to “The White Lie.”

In the last weeks up to May 2003. Miss Lieder started to talk about “offing family pets, “ even began to mention offing elderly family members too! To spear them from the “horrors” of Planet X flip flop. That is when I KNEW I had to act and remain in that channel as Crises Counselor because I knew it might become another “Heaven’s Gate” cult.

Five members of moderators staff (myself included) remained in the channel 24/7 shifts for a week up to the Big Event. And Three Months following. Directing over 100 souls to get mental help offline and 40 of those we personally had to keep on-line while we contacting their local law enforcement to prevent them from taking their own lives because they BELIEVED NANCY. Meanwhile outside of private Ims and DCC’s we had to fight off the farthing at the mouth debunkers (99% of them btw worked for Phil “Bad Astronomy Guy”) from egging them on!

It was literally a life and death struggle in those channels after Nancy/Zeta’s “White Lie. For three months.

So yes I was there in channel doing by damnest to save lives! I’m proud of that fact. .. I made a difference.

Shady

PS.. The actual Cam Footage from the day of the Zeta’s White Lie.. As it rolled into Channel.. As I recall Nancy’s ZETA’s had the insane audacity to claim They hid the real Planet X from site behind the ball! LOL

[quote]I know you were an avid participant in her IRC chats years be

Thu May 29, 2008 1:01 am
GT Truther

Post Buckle Up Your Paradigm
Shady Groves wrote:
Why yes Don Dep I was an active channel moderator and channel cop for Zetatalk chats on Funnet IRC and later Undernet IRC.

Several reasons.

1. I am a anthropologist I like to study merging sub cultures and cult like movements.
2. I was asked by a personal friend to use my hacker abilities and skills to keep the channel free from foaming at the mouth skeptics and debunkers.
3. Had nothing better to do and I loved the drama surrounding the weeks up to “The White Lie.”

In the last weeks up to May 2003. Miss Lieder started to talk about “offing family pets, “ even began to mention offing elderly family members too! To spear them from the “horrors” of Planet X flip flop. That is when I KNEW I had to act and remain in that channel as Crises Counselor because I knew it might become another “Heaven’s Gate” cult.

Five members of moderators staff (myself included) remained in the channel 24/7 shifts for a week up to the Big Event. And Three Months following. Directing over 100 souls to get mental help offline and 40 of those we personally had to keep on-line while we contacting their local law enforcement to prevent them from taking their own lives because they BELIEVED NANCY. Meanwhile outside of private Ims and DCC’s we had to fight off the farthing at the mouth debunkers (99% of them btw worked for Phil “Bad Astronomy Guy”) from egging them on!

It was literally a life and death struggle in those channels after Nancy/Zeta’s “White Lie. For three months.

So yes I was there in channel doing by damnest to save lives! I’m proud of that fact. .. I made a difference.

Shady

PS.. The actual Cam Footage from the day of the Zeta’s White Lie.. As it rolled into Channel.. As I recall Nancy’s ZETA’s had the insane audacity to claim They hid the real Planet X from site behind the ball! LOL

Look, Shady, I'm not going to debate the relative merits of Zetatalk and Nancy Lieder as a stand-alone act. I'm here to debate the relative merits of the proposition that a planet on an elliptical orbit is about to pass by once again, the elite know it, and they count on the perception you and many others have of that 'messenger'. It's not the messenger, it's the message. I have yet to hear anyone actually use logic, and not only for one narrow facet (claims of knowledge of superior physics to what is promulgated on ZT, for instance....no-one here is a physicist to begin with) to come up with an 'answer' that is more comprehensive on some of these issues. But it's not the 'messenger'....you and the majority of folks that read here probably fall in line with the ridiculing of the "old woman in Wisconsin who talks to aliens", feeding right into the hands of the human psy-ops, but how different is that from Burisch?

So take Nancy Lieder out of the picture, because like ubleck, you insist on making HER the issue, when you know for a fact I don't bring her up. I bring up the data and asks why it conforms to her prognostications, and you can only offer up either ridicule or at least the explanation that "mankind" is causing the effects I ask about. I challenge you on that by asking what logic and evidence is behind that belief, but you try to evade the subject by drawing Ms. Lieder into the debate.

I'm coming to the conclusion that as each day brings more confirmation of the message about the poleshift, more effort is made to deny it. Even here. And while I continue to say I don't expect you to believe what your own eyes and senses can tell you, I DO expect that if you weigh in on it, at least try to come up with an alternate comprehensive explanation and then show either logic or evidence for your POV. Is that proving to be too hard? We do the same thing with Dan Burisch, don't we? Where's the evidence for the "Looking Glass"? We can see the effects in their policies, but no evidence that anything more than Wishful Thinking or imagination is at work; no evidence even for the machine itself than a reference to movie props in "Contact". And then there's the matter of Sitchin; here's one of the very few scholars of ancient Sumerian clay tablets and cylinder seals, and what's said about him? "He's not interpreting them correctly." Or, "He's only recounting fictional mythology from that time, not anything real." And what about the Sun's wobble, which makes plenty of common sense when you think about it......have you even attempted to confirm whether such a 'wobble' exists or does not exist, using your own manner of 'proof'? I have, unfortunately. That much I have proved to myself. Even as the evidence - from the actual players - that the Iraq war was "unnecessary", confirming what the "old woman in Wisconsin" told us, what's the reaction? "It confirms what we already knew." Yes, but it doesn't truly explain WHY, unless you really believe Bush wanted to "bring democracy to the Middle East". Was he so concerned about North Korea, also in his quaint "axis of evil"? Hardly.

The list goes on and on, Shady. I keep my comments about Nancy to a minimum, and while we're all entitled to our own opinion, please refrain from insinuating I'm merely relying on "that old woman in Wisconsin who talks to aliens". The 'evidence' is piling up, and while you have a buffet to choose from (the Sun's "shaking its booty", going through the "galactic ecliptic", etc......at least Dan Burisch has an attempt at a comprehensive paradigm going), the one you're using currently --- which appears to be that these things are man-made by evil dark Majestic overlords ---- needs some evidence or logic for it.

Now if you advance the logic of that, or any other paradigm, THAT we can reasonably debate.

Thu May 29, 2008 5:54 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post the sun's shaking booty
Don,

I've always been aware that the "message" you're putting out is meant for all those who are reading here (but not necessarily posting) in this forum. I've made some preparations personally should the planet go tits-up, or should there be a fuel crisis that leads to societal breakdown, etc, etc. None of us want these occurrences to happen (and I've always been sceptical about Nibiru, as you know) but as you continually point out, it's always best to be prepared for every eventuality, even though survival in the long-term looks pretty bleak should a pole-shift come to pass.

Cyberbird has posted an interesting link, and to anyone who hasn't seen the footage, it features Ben Fulford jabbering about the Powers-that-be (headed up by Poppy Bush and his cabal, according to Fulford) that are occasionally using HAARP as an earthquake weapon. The PTB's minions are using HAARP to heat up the ionosphere so that its energies smack into and judder a specific tectonic plate of the planet, mainly around China and South-East Asia at the moment. Now, I don't know how much credence there is in Fulford's assertions, but on first glance the claims he (and others) are making appear "reasonable," although circumstantial in nature. We all know HAARP can mess with the weather and "enemy" radar systems, but is it possible that it could be behind the earthquake in China? If you delve a bit deeper into the science and theory behind HAARP then causing earthquakes may turn out to be nothing but hot air and overactive imaginations, I don't know.

Regarding the Sun's wobble, I've got a cursory understanding of celestial mechanics. I understand that the Sun's wobble effect is caused by the "pull" of each planet in the solar system, with Jupiter being responsible for the majority of this wobble. All the planetary bodies spin around the centre of the mass between them, called the barycenter, I believe, so all the planets are linked by gravity pulling them all together as they rotate.

The Sun's always been wiggling its booty, as we know, but now, Don, you say it's developing into a shake. After your Kerrang! interview, can you expound on this a bit, please?

Thu May 29, 2008 9:29 am
GT Truther

Sure mjc. I just got done with the interview, which apparently was taped instead of being aired live. I'll have to have a look and find out when it airs; can't believe I didn't ask Nick when. (He did say he might play a Mindshaft song before or after the airing.)

As I type this, a 6.7 (now downgraded to a 6.1) EQ has just hit Reykjavik, Iceland. More than a dozen tornadoes ('twisters', Nick says they're called over there) are touching down or due to touch down again today, after the massive destruction of Parkersburg, Iowa and some non-populated areas in that vicinity.

Regarding the earth's 'wobble'.....there is always a slight wobble to the earth's rotation, which is evidenced in the "precession of the equinox", and there has always been an effect by the Sun on Earth's atmosphere, which is why tornadoes and hurricanes are no strangers to us. They're a fact of life, and these forces you refer to operate within a certain band of activity. What we're beginning to experience now is equivalent to turning up the bass on a sub-woofer past the "10" to, say, a "40", which isn't even on the knob. Yet, were you to measure the Sun's transit in the method I suggest a few years ago, you wouldn't have seen that kind of a wobble. One of our problems is that, if we weren't doing this basic kind of eyes-on research back in the years prior to 2003, we're beginning to think this kind of thing is probably normal, when it is not.

Regarding the issue of catastrophes being caused by manmade machines, such as the claims made on behalf of HAARP; while sounding "reasonable", as you suggest, one has to seriously consider the motivation behind these things. Let's take it at face value that we have the ability (which is a leap by itself, since we haven't the evidence connecting it to these catastrophes) to cause earthquakes and cyclones. What would be the purpose of using it to cause that quake in China? To "teach the Chinese a lesson"?!? For selling incredibly cheap goods to the US market so that the masses can afford an illusion of the kind of prosperity their parents had back when they were struggling? The Chinese make practically all the consumer goods sold in the US, or at least 80% to 90% of them depending on the industry. Plus, they buy most of the US Treasury bonds that are helping keep the faltering administration from collapsing into complete economic depression and chaos.

Just yesterday, while skimming the BBC in America, I saw the "RAM" (Remote Area Medical) team of doctors and dentists from the UK fly in to Tennessee to provide medical services to the poor there.....I was utterly embarassed that Tennessee was being so baldly portrayed as a Third World country, in need of doctors from civilization flying in to take care of basic health-care. Yet we (the US) are sending all this emergency relief to China and Myanmar, as if we don't have enough problems at home!

Why would HAARP be used against Iceland?!? What do the elite have against Iceland? Not paying Rockefeller enough in 'tribute'? Why use it to cause all these increasingly ferocious twisters? To take huge chunks of arable land away from producing food? Are they following Kissinger's "genocide by starvation" model? "Doubling-down" on eliminating areas for food production, in order to stir up ever more riots? What's up with that? The elite don't need any of that, because in point of fact these things eliminate profit margins and place a heavier toll on 'mercy missions'. If there's one thing we can count on the elite for, it's to maximize their profits while minimizing their costs. Using artificial means like HAARP to destroy huge amounts of the infrastructure they carefully built up doesn't make sense; if anything, they like to take advantage of naturally-occurring events to further their power, rather than instigate massive catastrophes that puts a burden on their resources.

Look at it another way. Let's take Iraq, the single worst sore on the cabal's claims. Day after day the Bush administration is experiencing a slow descent into absolute ridicule, scandal, and inevitable prosecution. Their main claim to power has been over the issue of "national security", that it's better to "fight them over there than here". If HAARP was capable of generating earthquakes as Fulford "reasonably" suggests, why wouldn't they use it to bring Iraq to heel? Why even bother with the "blood and treasure" of American soldiers, an issue that is literally an open wound with the public opinion that even the elite relies on for its continued position? They could just tell Iran "hey, if you don't dismantle your nuclear program, we're gonna zap you with earthquakes until you cry uncle (sam)". If the Saudis don't pump enough oil, why does Bush go hat in hand to beg of their Crown Prince? Why not just say "pump more oil or we'll zap you with earthquakes and twisters".

This is actually a 'reasonable' debate, mjc, and even though I don't believe in the "manmade causes" paradigm, I understand it and appreciate your reasonable approach to debating it. Despite my position, I do accept the fact that the elite DOES want, and desperately so, the means to control things like the weather and earth changes....along with the ability to travel to Mars and beyond. (BTW, we never addressed the issue of resurgent once-extinct volcanoes....). Using my 'spiritual abacus', it doesn't make sense to rely on purely destructive power to effect "positive" changes (positive to some, that is). How many years did it take to CONstruct the World Trade Center, and how long did it take to DEstruct it? Anytime one needs to rely on DEstruction to effect a long-range outcome, one needs to look askance at it.

Thu May 29, 2008 10:35 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

AKON SPEAKING (From Beyond the Light Barrier, Elizabeth Klarer's contact case)

Elizabeth asks the question: "Have you been out into intergalactic space?"

'We will need to perfect our spaceships still more for a voyage of that nature. We are now preparing for it and enlarging our scientific survey ships like this one. As you have noticed, this ship is shaped like a galaxy, and once we have perfected the larger spaceships, which vary in diameter, we will be able to move through intergalactic space. Our intergalactic ship is exactly twice the diameter of this one, or twice the harmonic, while we are creating still larger spaceships for interstellar and intergalactic vibratory changes in the unified field. Circular ships of this type are a duplication of nature taking their environment with them as a natural celestial object,' Akon said.

'How are these spaceships created?' I asked. 'They are not just constructed in a building yard then?'

'No, not on the surface of a planet. A spaceship is created from pure energy into physical substance, and we do this in space. The material of the spaceship's outer skin is completely smooth without rivets, the material is created in one piece in a continuously circular smooth shape. The radius of the curvature transforms the total mass of the spaceship's outer skin into a combination of matter and anti-matter, as the atomic creation of the outer skin is conducive to energizing in alternate pulses. This is achieved when the entire system is switched on by pressing that red button on the panel. A unified field of light instantly encircles the spaceship, an electro-gravitic field which acts on all parts simultaneously, including the atoms of one's body.

'These field differentials interact to create a vacuum encircling the spaceship and she then shifts without the restriction of speed, without sound in the atmosphere of a planet, and the light emanating is subject to varying time and gravitic waves, shortened or lengthened. All radiations and molecules are pushed aside in varying speeds and quantities to give out light and the difference in speeds is perceived by the eye as colors.

'These micro-atoms of light form an electrostatic shield around this interstellar survey ship of light and a three-beams light-thrust controls and directs manoeuvrability in harmonic interaction. The whole is a combination of cosmic forces - electric, magnetic, temple and resonating, or harmonic interaction of the four forces of the Universe - the unified field. Like a natural celestial object, this ship from the stars protects her crew as a planet, taking her environment with her through the fathomless reaches of space.

'The tempic or time field is the controlling field and manoeuvres the spaceship from one time field to another within the vibration of a higher frequency emanating from the total mass of the ship's triple skin. As the field is intensified, the spaceship becomes invisible to any watcher on the surface of Earth, disappearing completely, or suddenly appearing again. She can vanish on the spot while landed, or materialize again, the first indication of this being a heat-wave effect during daylight in the atmosphere of Earth. At other times, depending on atmospheric conditions, the molecules of atmosphere surrounding the area of proximity to the spaceship condense into cloud as she comes into the condensation level of the atmosphere. This occurs while she is in hover position or moving in the sky, whether visible through the cloud or in the invisible state. All you can see, usually, is the inorganic cloud which sometimes builds and bubbles up into a vast organic cumulo-nimbus, spreading storm destruction far and wide, or simply, decaying away slowly in the higher atmosphere.'

Akon thought for a few moments and continued.

'The minimum temperature around the spaceship allows her complete mobility and velocity without limits of stress or strain, heating or restrictive influence of atmospheric pressure. This gives feather-light landing in a state of weightlessness on any surface of the planet. The heat blast felt in the proximity of the spaceship is caused by the sudden air displacement as micro-atoms of light are stopped, and are thereby equal to heat, as the micro-atoms are pushed aside by the field differentials surrounding the spaceship, which is spinning faster than the speed of sound, accounting for the lack of noise.

'This shield prevents all fauna from approaching too close to the spaceship and prevents aircraft from moving into the fringes of the vortex where they would be affected by this area of reduced binding and simply fall apart in the air. This has happened at times in the past. The design of this spaceship is worked out in mathematical synchronization, stepping up the frequency interaction of light within the unified field which permeates all of existence, when a shift in space-time can occur.

'The road to the stars unfolds within a spaceship of beauty and simplicity, generating her light from the cosmic plasma of eternity, never faltering, always alive and pulsating, shaped like a galaxy with a halo surrounding her and the shock wave glowing.

'All of creation is light, the key to the Universe. The whole of existence throughout the planetary systems, the stars, the depths of interstellar space are all made up of visible and invisible waves of light... To the seen and unseen, to all energy, substance, liquids, gases and all life, the release of the micro-atoms of light from oxygen is the source of all life. The electromagnetic waveform, or Light. It forms the building blocks of the cosmos in which we have our being, as micro-atoms of light in greater unities are equal to atoms.

'Mind forces, spiritual strength, soul attainment and thoughts are all made up of different speeds in the wave-length of light, or micro-atoms. Electricity is micro-atoms of light while sound and color occur when the micro-atoms have different speeds, and when micro-atoms are stopped, they create heat. Light is an intelligent energy which can be thought into existence and substance. The pattern of the micro-atoms of light changes with changing thoughts, when one achieves the formula for the harmonic vibration of light.

'The key to all life and the Universe lies in harmonic interaction of light.

'A mathematical formula for all transportation lies n the vibratory frequencies of light harmonic, with anti-gravity waves and time waves, which are simply the frequency rate between each pulse of the spiral of light. By controlling this frequency rate, the flow of time can be varied, and one simply moves within one's environment within the protection of the spaceship instantaneously from one planet to another or one solar system to another, where time, as geometric, is controlled or eliminated."

'And the speed of light, is that also a geometric?' I asked.

'We speak of the measure or light, and not of the speed of light. Light gives the illusion of velocity, when in reality it is a pulse resonating in the frequencies of time and gravity. Thereby, our galaxy is created to the universal geometric harmonics of light - light is a universal geometric. Time and gravity, or a reversal in the flow of time and anti-gravity, can be achieved by altering the energy of light pulsing through space and through the atmosphere of planets, and throughout all creation, as micro-atoms of light form the atoms of all gases, liquids and solids.

'As I mentioned before, the unified differentials of light interact to create a vacuum encircling the spaceship and she moves without the restriction of speed, without sound, as the molecules of atmosphere are pushed aside instead of piling up in atmospheric flight. In space, the unified field of light creates a shift in space and time; no velocity is involved, only a shift in frequency as the spaceship vibrates in harmonic resonance to interact with the wave energy of light pulsing throughout the galaxy, simply using the fabric of space itself, which is light, vibrating in frequencies of wave form in alternate pulses of matter and antimatter, and thereby overcoming the problems of space travel beyond the light barrier.

'Earth scientists still have the restriction of the sound barrier in atmospheric flight. Perhaps they will note that there is no restriction which causes the sonic boom, if they can perfect an aircraft to push aside the molecules of air, instead of allowing the molecules to pile up against the craft.'

'Like the tunnel or ionized path that lightning creates and uses as a channel through the air from ground to cloud?' I asked again and I was so very interested, I could not miss one word of Akon's information.
(To be continued)

POEMS OF THE STAR CHILD

STAR MESSAGE TO EARTH
By Cat Powers

We are sending a message, for you here today
With the hope that each person, in some little way
Can open a door, and then lend a hand
In helping all humans to better understand.

As we travel to planets, so far away
The beauty is hard to describe here today.
For the Beings are varied, and not always "man."
Yet, all of them are doing the best that they can!

They take care of their planets, to keep them alive
and the meaning to existence is more than survive.
Their forests grow tall, and not ruined by man
and the rivers flow clean... not a single beer can!

They're believing in friendship, but never in war!
They consider the price, because they've seen it before.
They're living in harmony, like the peace of a dove
and they've named their religion: they're calling it Love!

'Again, it can be a duplication of nature. If WE can find all the answers to atmospheric and space travel within the simplicity of nature, so could mankind of Earth find these answers, provided he cooperates with nature instead of attempting to destroy her.

'For the key to all this lies in harmony -- harmonic interaction with all things and nature throughout our galaxy -- and it is for mankind to achieve all this first.

'We simply disappear with our spaceship out of this planet's time-field and appear in the time-field geometric of our home planet within the solar system of your neighbor system -- and you.

'You move within the atmosphere of the spaceship, you are protected within your own environment, but we did not wish to frighten you. In future times you will feel the spaceship suddenly vibrate, a vibration from outside the sealed cabins, something apart from the ship herself as she moved in instantaneous anti-light harmonics, stepping up the frequency interaction of light or C, when a shift in space-time occurs. I retained your mind though, on moving with the spaceship into this time dimension which has enabled you to do so in complete harmony. Otherwise it would not have been possible for you to become a part of the shift in space-time beyond the light barrier, owing to the very high frequency vibration of light when the harmonic of light is doubled to obtain anti-gravitational and anti-light fields -- the unified field equation which is the key to space travel or movement in space time," Akon gently said.'

POEMS OF THE STAR CHILD

(SOME TRUST IN) CHARIOTS
Bob Zentz

"Yea, though I walk in the shadow of the Bomb,
I will fear no vision
For Thou art with me.
My song and my dream they comfort me..."

When the night is a curtain of velvet blue
And a falling star splits the sky in two,
and Orion smiles - then Ezekiel knew
That a chariot would carry him home.

Let the wheels in the sky go round and round.
Let the Sun and the Moon go up and down.
Let the singing stars be my glory crown,
And the chariots gonna carry me home.

On all the stars like grains of sand,
On every world where life began.
Where such a tiny thing as Man
Dreams of chariots to carry him home.

Satellites fall; we need more room,
And men make war and walk on the Moon.
If there's anybody up there (to) hear my tune,
Then send a chariot to carry me home.

Some trust in legends of old,
Some trust in coins of gold,
Some try to save their souls,
Some trust in chariots.
Some search for the glory throne
In a universe unknown.
I trust we're not alone.
I trust in chariots.

Preachers and professors watching from below,
Looking for answers they'll never know;
Why the fools will stay when the dreamers go
On the chariots that carry them home.
________

Thu May 29, 2008 12:08 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: the sun's shaking booty
Exactly mjc,

Fulford is not the first researcher / investigator/ report..? ... its hard to classify Fulford he's neither in this case... I'll put him down as grand son of Multimillionaire's Tycoon reduced to poverty for taking on the Rockefeller's and Revenge seeker..

Fulford is not the first to claim that one of the side discoveries by PTB was that HARRP can induce and create earthquakes. In fact the claim was being made as far back 1998. There were also good solid story of this being the case even before they finished building it in Alaska.

If we already have out right documentation that Military is stating they will "own the weather" by 2020 by their own reports. We put that against the again stated fact by former 'insiders' of the Black Projects of the Military-Industrial Complex; a recuring theme of a law.

"That all black budject projects" are at least 20 - 25 years ahead of mainstream science fact."

That the next logical progression in owning the skies( the weather) would be owning the earth and landscape underneath that sky.

Then taking all that into consideration. it is not out of the realm of possiblity that at present date the Military Industrial Complex is testing BOTH Weather and Ground modification experiments. That the freakish weather we're seeing AND earthquake activity in SOME cases might have a man made source and not something 'out there' in space entirely.

We should examine all the known evidence before we jump to conclusions that every little anomlie is a result of a in bound Planet X.

A Brown Dwarf/Red Dwarf Nemesis (if its out there) would be the size of the earth or larger. A Collapse Sun. The Density and Mass of the thing would be astronomical (pardon the pun) enough so that it would abnormally warp gravity and space time around it. If such an object was flying into our solar system its "wake" effect in front of it would VERY noticeable. Far beyond the abnormal effects our solar system is experiencing today.

To put it simply our solar system is experiencing bumps not the jolts a in bound Nemesis would produce.

As for the Wobble in our orbit around the sun (including the other planets) its proven physics fact that there is no such thing as a prefect "orbit". Take a toy ball put it on a secure string and spin that sucker over head. (In this case your hand being our sun). As that ball spins outward gravities pull be slightly different then the gravity as its spins towards you. Thus ( if you video tape numerous orbits) you will noticed that the ball does not have a true prefect circle orbit around your hand but a slight eleptical orbit with a noticeable wobble in the ball (planet) Thats science fact. Newtonian Physics. The way this known Universe operates.

Beyond this...

I again do not discount the possibility that there may (i say again may) be something fishy going on with our orbit as we speak. I've noticed it myself taking daily measurements of both sun rise and sunset positions and daily digital compuss readings of magnetic North. I have done so for years. Why?

I'm a modern day Druid I like to keep track of Sun :)

I have noticed myself that Sunset and Sunrise on the horizon. ARE OFF by from the astronomically calculations of where they should be! The variation is increasing exponentially in the past five years and gasp I've caught astronomical data web sites "clean the books" sort of speak to revise their data hide this unusual event going on. In short Sun Set and Sun Rise. ARE NOT in the same places as they were ten years ago (or decades before) even if you take into account pole or axis variation possibilities.

Enclosing, we should not jump to conclusions that every little bump and grind going on our planet or in our solar system is a result of Planet X in bound. We should sit down and examine ALL known facts and by all I mean both that we know about in science and hear about in black projects.

Before we reach a conclusion.

Shady

mjc wrote:
Don,

I've always been aware that the "message" you're putting out is meant for all those who are reading here (but not necessarily posting) in this forum. I've made some preparations personally should the planet go tits-up, or should there be a fuel crisis that leads to societal breakdown, etc, etc. None of us want these occurrences to happen (and I've always been sceptical about Nibiru, as you know) but as you continually point out, it's always best to be prepared for every eventuality, even though survival in the long-term looks pretty bleak should a pole-shift come to pass.

Cyberbird has posted an interesting link, and to anyone who hasn't seen the footage, it features Ben Fulford jabbering about the Powers-that-be (headed up by Poppy Bush and his cabal, according to Fulford) that are occasionally using HAARP as an earthquake weapon. The PTB's minions are using HAARP to heat up the ionosphere so that its energies smack into and judder a specific tectonic plate of the planet, mainly around China and South-East Asia at the moment. Now, I don't know how much credence there is in Fulford's assertions, but on first glance the claims he (and others) are making appear "reasonable," although circumstantial in nature. We all know HAARP can mess with the weather and "enemy" radar systems, but is it possible that it could be behind the earthquake in China? If you delve a bit deeper into the science and theory behind HAARP then causing earthquakes may turn out to be nothing but hot air and overactive imaginations, I don't know.

Regarding the Sun's wobble, I've got a cursory understanding of celestial mechanics. I understand that the Sun's wobble effect is caused by the "pull" of each planet in the solar system, with Jupiter being responsible for the majority of this wobble. All the planetary bodies spin around the centre of the mass between them, called the barycenter, I believe, so all the planets are linked by gravity pulling them all together as they rotate.

The Sun's always been wiggling its booty, as we know, but now, Don, you say it's developing into a shake. After your Kerrang! interview, can you expound on this a bit, please?

Thu May 29, 2008 12:13 pm
GT Truther

Post Out of control raspberries!
owl wrote:
MARK THIS DATE ON YOUR CALENDARS AS "OWL DAY"! OWL WINS! MAY WE SHOULD HAVE A NATIONAL OWL DAY?

Dr. McDowell has allowed the reposting of this version of the video! It contains the "raspberries!" ;D

Dan is not a happy man right now, but he knows we love him and we edited a certain two images so certain data can't be snatched.
BTW, the sand that Dan is holding up in the end is sand which will be used by Marci to send out gifts to some people in the public.

Hopefully, Dan and Marci in "The Great Hullabaloo of 2008" will be available soon! ;D

Uncle John here: I have my own problem with "raspberries!" Pam loves them, along with ollaliberries. Pam planted about 20 raspberry plants several years ago and now they are growing out of control. Thank God that the Golden Thread is not doing the same.

Raspberries are really hard to keep under control. They send shoots out underneath the ground and pop up within several feet of where they are growing. Did I mention that they have little thorns on the stems.

Our freezer is full of jars of raspberries. Pam likes to make pies and smoothies out of them. She is fighting a loosing battle.

It must be something with the color of raspberries.

I wish we all had this kind of problem!

Thu May 29, 2008 12:52 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

All of these locations mentioned in the story are in the very heart of the city.

I can actually see them land at Eastgate (without giving my actually location.. *grin*)

Indiana State Fair Grounds is over a 1 mile square in all directions with 20 foot high chain link fense and two rail road tracks into the fair grounds.

Of the city parks. ALL are main line city parks again in the heart of the most populated sections of the city and highly used by the public.

This occupation by the Military is UNHEARD OF in the city since the Civil War when Indianapolis had the second largest POW camp in country.

Quote:
Marines Bring Combat Training To Indianapolis
Published on Thursday, May 29, 2008.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Source: Indy Star
http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a ... /805280444

U.S. Marine helicopters will land at the old Eastgate Consumer Mall, Brookside Park and other Indianapolis locations when the city becomes a mock battlefield next week.

About 2,300 Marines from the 26th Marine Expeditionary Unit, based at Camp Lejeune, N.C., will conduct urban warfare training from Wednesday through June 19 in and around Indianapolis.

Most of the troops will be deployed at the Indiana State Fairgrounds and the Raytheon facility on Holt Road, said Debbi Fletcher of the Indianapolis/Marion County Emergency Management Agency.

“We don’t want anyone thinking that there’s an invasion happening or that we declared martial law or something like that,” Fletcher said.

The Marines have been cleared by state, federal and local authorities, Fletcher said. The unit’s commander promised to try to keep noise to a minimum and give neighbors plenty of warning.

“Our aim in Indianapolis is to expose our Marines to realistic scenarios and stresses posed by operating in an actual urban community, thereby increasing their proficiency in built-up areas,” Col. Mark J. Desens, commander of the 26th MEU, said in a statement. “While some of the activity will take place around Camp Atterbury, residents in many areas can expect to see helicopters flying overhead, military vehicles on the roads and Marines patrolling on foot,” Desens said.

The Marines will practice firing weapons, conducting patrols, running vehicle checkpoints, reacting to ambushes and employing nonlethal weapons, according to a statement.

In addition to Eastgate and Brookside Park, Indianapolis offered the Marines 24 other training sites, including Raymond Park Middle School, Ellenberger Park, Christian Park, Southeastway Park, the old Bush Stadium and Douglass Park.

However, not all cities are so open to the training. In February, after first canceling scheduled training, Toledo (Ohio) Mayor Carty Finkbeiner invited the Marines to train in the city, but outside the downtown area.

Thu May 29, 2008 12:54 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 37  Next