It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:32 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 4.1 2008 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Majestic Authorization & Disclosure Act of 2009
Dondep wrote:
Cyberbird wrote:

My humble personal opinion on Kerry & Bill is that they lack a bit of perspicacity and objectivity. Losing objectivity is normal since they are the ones meeting and interviewing the whistleblowers.
But I love them anyway. : ]

Cyberbird, I'm curious about the elements above that you added emphasis to. Can you elaborate on why? I vented a bit, as you may have noticed, so edited my earlier comment.

My own opinion agrees with yours in many respects, with the exception that my "brotherly love" for them is tempered by recognition of their occasional fraudulence (the gullibility is an additional problem, as "increasing incompetence is virtually indistinguishable from malice"). They - together as "Project Camelot" - were targeted by OPeration RESearch (SERPO) to see if they could operate in the 'ufer' community with the false 'disclosure' masking a new Coverup. I think they passed with flying colors, and are now the more-or-less "official" dispersal point for whistleblowers from black-ops, stamped with the approval of Majestic 12 whose heads are Veep 'Big Dick' Cheney and DNI 'Dadmiral' McConnell. HELL-OHHHH!?!? Is it any wonder Marcia likes this boss of hers? Has anyone else considered the implications of that relationship?

I have a weird tendency not to say what I really think. The truth is that I always felt that I need a more efficient form of communication. Words are not enough to express my thoughts. This brings me a lot of frustration in my personal life. That's why I use images and quotes in order to express my feelings. I would like to use music as well. I don't know how in a phpBB forum. Maybe I simply don't have enough vocabulary.

Those highlights show Kerry & Bill stating their opinions and judgements over issues. By taking position, they accept to lose the neutrality and objectivity necessary for acquiring and transmitting reliable information to the public. Of course perfect objectivity doesn't exist for any sentient being. But one must commits itself for at least trying.

Major Motoko Kusanagi: If we all reacted the same way, we'd be predictable, and there's always more than one way to view a situation. What's true for the group is also true for the individual. It's simple: Overspecialize, and you breed in weakness. It's slow death.

There are apparent contradictions and illogical thinkings in those highlights. And of course, a profound lack of perspicacity. When I said a bit of perspicacity, it was a real euphemism. I rarely say what I really think. I said that I love them anyway. And yes I love them anyway. Like I love every human being anyway. I'm not so sure about that; I'm trying to learn unconditional love. One thing I do share with some of you on this forum is the harshness (hardness?) I have over my kind.

Major Motoko Kusanagi: You talk about redefining my identity. I want a guarantee that I can still be myself.
Puppet Master: There isn't one. Why would you wish to? All things change in a dynamic environment. Your effort to remain what you are is what limits you.

Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:12 pm
GT Truther

Source: http://newteevee.com/2008/07/09/the-pir ... -internet/

Written by Janko Roettgers
Posted Wednesday, July 9, 2008 at 11:57 AM PT

The Pirate Bay Wants to Encrypt the Entire Internet

The team behind the popular torrent site The Pirate Bay has started to work on a new encryption technology that could potentially protect all Internet traffic from prying eyes. The project, which is still in its initial stages, goes by the name “Transparent end-to-end encryption for the Internets,” or IPETEE for short. It tackles encryption not on the application level, but on the network level, the aim being that all data exchanged on your PC would be encrypted, regardless of its nature — be it a web browser streaming video files or an instant messaging client. As Pirate Bay co-founder Fredrik Neij (a.k.a. Tiamo) told me, “Even applications that don’t supporting encryption will be encrypted where possible.”

Neij came up with the idea for IPETEE back when European politicians were starting to debate a Europe-wide move to DMCA-like copyright enforcement efforts, which were eventually authorized in the form of the Intellectual Property Rights Enforcement Directive in the spring of 2007. “I wanted to come up with something to make it harder for data retention,” said Neij. But he didn’t publish the initial draft proposal until early this month, when the discussion about privacy and surveillance online suddenly became urgent again. The Swedish parliament passed a new law in June that allows a local government agency to snoop on “the telephony, emails, and web traffic of millions of innocent individuals,” as the EFF’s Danny O’Brien put it. Neij promises that his new encryption scheme will be ready before the law takes effect next January.

IPETEE will likely be implemented as an add-on to operating systems like Windows and OS X. It will essentially do its work in the background, handling all incoming and outgoing IP traffic without any further interference from the user.

Let’s say you want to open a video download from a remote machine. IPETEE would first test whether the remote machine is supporting the crypto technology; once that’s confirmed it would then exchange encryption keys with the machine before transmitting your actual request and sending the video file your way. All data would automatically be unscrambled once it reaches your machine, so there would be no need for your media player or download manager to support any new encryption technologies. And if the remote machine didn’t know how to handle encryption, the whole transfer would fall back to an unencrypted connection.

Neij told me that IPETEE could be easily implemented for data transfers between end users, such as files shared through P2P. “The proof-of-concept code will be available both on Windows and Linux,” he explained, but the next step would be to make it scalable and available for operations in a server-based environment so that administrators could use IPETEE to protect their users’ web or email transmissions.

IPETEE could be a big step towards standardizing the encryption of web, email and even VoIP traffic, but it wouldn’t protect against all types of interference. Your ISP could still kill your video downloads via BitTorrent, because newer traffic management solutions can identify P2P transfers by simply looking at the patterns of your uploads and downloads and not at the individual data packets. It could also potentially slow down certain transfers, because it takes time to establish encrypted connections. There might be other flaws in the architecture of the IPETEE system as well, which is why Neij’s team is currently talking to crypto and network experts. But he seemed optimistic that he would have at least a proof of concept implementation ready by the end of the year.

Of course, the Pirate Bay folks don’t exactly have a good track record when it comes to following through with their plans. NewTeeVee alumn Jackson West pointed out back in March that long-planned projects like The Video Bay, the music site PlayBle and a new and secure P2P protocol have yet to be launched, and that’s still true today. Adding an ambitious project like IPETEE to the list doesn’t seem likely to solve that problem, but maybe this time Neij and his crew will overcome their ADD.

Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:54 pm
GT Truther

These Thugs, as you would call them, went so far as to lock me out, in the desert, accessing Wifi wireless.
Remember how nice it was to access these unencrypted hotspots.
UJ mentioned liking it at the Airport.
I got to use these places in the desert for about a month and I'm assuming it gave them problems controlling my Internet flow. So, someone gave Flash Bye the idea to lock everyone out from free accessing.
Even people being provided by Hughes Net..Flash Bye intercepts anywhere there's a free unencrypted zone and flashes their service saying call them if you want a wireless service.
This is either an out and out violation scam or there are no regulations and they were greedy enough to implement the encrypting idea.
No more free accessing thanks to the Government guys who could careless who else they're hurting by attacking me.
That's not the only thing they've been doing.
Who are these guys?
I'm watching our freedom diappear, right before all our eyes and not a thing it seems we can do anything about.
Wowie, Zowie...Geez...

Dex

Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:43 pm
GT Truther

http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=69512

Did UFO buzz President Bush's Crawford ranch?

Report: FAA radar tracked unidentified craft flying toward Texas White House

Posted: July 13, 2008
1:05 am Eastern

© 2008 WorldNetDaily

Analysis of Federal Aviation Administration radar by the Mutual UFO Network, a group dedicated to the scientific study of unidentified flying objects, confirms ground sightings of several unidentified aircraft on Jan. 8 flying 70 miles southeast of Fort Worth, Texas, with one appearing to head toward President Bush's ranch in Crawford.

According to MUFON, several craft were tracked on radar moving in the same direction and at the same time as sightings reported by residents of Erath County. The craft flying toward Crawford, which had no transponder and was not military, was visible on radar for more than an hour.

According to witnesses, the Crawford craft had two large amber lights similar in size and color to those on the rear of a school bus, the Fort Worth Star-Telegram reported.

(Story continues below)

Most of the time, the object moved at approximately 60 miles per hour, but at one point accelerated to 532 miles per hour in 30 seconds and then slowed to 49 miles per hour 10 seconds later.

The MUFON report reads:

"The authors are not aware of any publicized military craft capable of traveling at very low speeds for extended periods of time, accelerating rapidly to such a high speed, and then suddenly decelerating in what might best be described as a controlled crash. The closest capability would be a Harrier-type jet, but it would not be able to maintain slow speeds for such extended periods of time nor decelerate so rapidly.

"Much more important than the possible sudden acceleration shown by the object is its trajectory heading. The object was traveling to the southeast on a direct course towards the Crawford Ranch, also known as President Bush's Western White House. The last time the object was seen on radar at 8:00 p.m., it was continuing on a direct path to Crawford Ranch and was only 10 miles away. During this entire episode of over an hour, there is no indication that any of the military jets reacted to this unknown aircraft, that was without a required transponder and that was headed directly to the Western White House."

Reports of UFOs were made by dozens of people in the Dublin and Stephenville area on or about Jan. 8, although details varied.

Some said the objects were accompanied or followed by military aircraft. In some cases, witnesses described objects up to a mile long and hundreds of yards high. Others said the objects flew in formation, changed color and had lights with intensity greater than a welding torch.

"You probably think we're just a bunch of hillbillies out here," Erath County Constable Lee Roy Gaitan, who saw the objects and has given 150 interviews, told the Star-Telegram. "There were people who did doubt me, but I know I saw something."

Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:49 pm
GT Truther

http://www.abc15.com/news/local/story.a ... ace0e3d2e6

Quote:
Man claims to know source of 'Phoenix Lights' UFO sighting
Reported by: Chris Kline
Email: ckline@abc15.com
Last Update: 7/10 7:40 pm
Strange lights appear over the Valley in March of 1997
Strange lights appear over the Valley in March of 1997
Related Links

* The mystery continues 11 years after ‘Phoenix Lights’
* Are Arizona firefighters trained for UFO, alien contact?
* Unexplained lights spotted above Valley; were they flares?
* Phoenix PD releases 911 tapes from 'mystery lights' sighting

Video Click the play button on the video window to the right to see the interview

An astrophysicist claims to know the true source of a strange grouping of lights that appeared in the Arizona night sky 11 years ago.
Dr. James R. Bartzen said he has indisputable proof that the so-called "Phoenix Lights" were a product of secret man-made technology being shielded from the public.

He works at the Russian-American Institute of Space Science.

"There are no theories, there is only evidence," Bartzen told ABC15. "The government desires people to believe in space aliens so they don't have to reveal the technologies that both we and the Russians have."

Bartzen said he has been involved with the space agencies in both the U.S. and Russia for decades, and that his involvement led him to learn what these vehicles in the sky were, man-made spacecrafts.

"The evidence was never disclosed," he said.

However, now that the space agencies of the world are joining together in space travel, he said that evidence can be released.

Bartzen plans to detail his argument and share his proof on Saturday, July 19th in Sedona. For more information, click here.

The 'Phoenix Lights' of different descriptions were seen on the night of March 13th, 1997.

Some said they saw a triangular formation pass over their homes. Others saw a series of stationary lights in a long line.

The United States Air Force later identified the lights as flares from the Barry Goldwater Range, but many continue to believe differently.
Copyright 2008 The E.W. Scripps Co. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:53 pm
GT Truther

The Psy Op crews are doing double time on Kerry and Bill Ryan.

By the estimation of Kerry's reaction the 'mind scramble' games are well well head of schedule!

Take a breather Kerry... deep breaths. and Think!

A. Are aliens from light years across the galaxy going to fly directly over your hostile in Swissland. Are they going to journey all that way just for you and Bill???

Or

B. Are much more terrestrial 'spooks' that hate your probing in into military projects playing GAMES with you with project Bluebeam to throw you off the trail!

I'd vote for B.

Shady

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aj2dqaWE ... re=related

Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:25 pm
GT Truther

This was posted by Andrew of the p4c...
Interestingly complex.
We don't usually get to read J.J's information.

Dex

http://theobservor.blogspot.com/2006/04 ... eally.html

It's sister organization, CESNUR, has an article on Hurtak here:
http://www.cesnur.org/2004/waco_matthews.htm

Entitled: "The Master Race and the Family of Light: Conflict,
Spiritual Purification and Bio-Political Agendas in JJ Hurtak's "Book
of Knowledge"

Which says, in part:
Earlier in 1973, maverick linguist, alleged CIA consultant, occultist
and nouveau Egyptologist, J.J. Hurtak, according to his account, had
been lifted up in a body of light into a region of stars called Merak
and Muscida by the Master Ophanim Enoch. Enoch, answering a prayerful
plea from Hurtak, had come to deliver a revelatory message outlining
the purpose of life on the Earth plane, and to reveal the contours of
a coming confrontation between the Children of Light and the Fallen
Masters of Darkness.
2 Over a period of two days (Jan 2-3) Enoch downloaded into Hurtak a
total of 64 keys or revelations and these became The Book of
Knowledge: The Keys of Enoch. The Book of Knowledge details a
premillennial, post-Christian account that calls on the Children of
Light to be genetically recoded for the energy transformations to come
that they may be the vanguard of an ascended Christ Race, which will
complete the evolution of the original Pre-Adamic races. Key 109, a
central revelation in this regard, reads as follows: The Anti-Universe
is composed of Star Field Energies revealed on the Black Cube of Mecca
which shows the function and destruction of three dimensional universes.

Hurtak's commentary on this Key reveals that the events of October
1973 galvanized him. Hurtak saw the October war as evidence that most
Muslims, particularly those in power, are in league with, or in thrall
to, dark extraterrestrial forces that originate in the constellations
of Ursa Minor and Draco (with the principle star alpha Draconis as a
focus).

Hurtak constructs an elaborate narrative linking ancient astronomy and
geometry, genetic/molecular and computer theory with geo-political
events, and in revisiting the old competitions between Muslim,
Christian and Jew, recasts the historic dimensions of this occasional
conflict in extraterrestrial, genetic terms.

In elaborating on Hurtak's prophetic project I will first briefly
describe Hurtak's process of prophetic regenesis, in which revelation
and prophetic commentary are said to -reveal the contours of a cosmic
conflict between two ancient extraterrestrial genetic bloodlines that
is said to manifest itself in geo-political events on earth. Then, I
will discuss how Hurtak's process of revelation subsumes and elides
the actual sequence of events as recorded by news agencies. Lastly, I
will briefly describe how this narrative of Muslim/Christian conflict,
recast in extraterrestrial and genetic terms, has impacted the
writings and ideations of New Age and Ascensionist thinkers and
practitioners.

For example, an examination of the commentary explicating Key 109
demonstrates how, according the Hurtak, the Kaaba at Mecca acts as a
concentration of anti-Universe, anti-Christ energy, a kind of
spiritual black hole as it were.
For Hurtak, this clinging to the cube that the Kaaba represents is, in
fact, evidence of a dangerous tendency toward retrogression, rigidity,
entropy and a need to tyrannically control. As Muslims circumambulate
around their most sacred shrine in Mecca, they are exhibiting the
black hole function of refusing to evolve up to the next level of
organic organization.

The implication is that Muslims do not allow the light of program of
God to penetrate them, therefore, they re-enact and reinscribe, in
their revering of the cube at Mecca, a focus on physical destruction
of the 3-D world, in the way that the black hole is postulated to trap
light itself.

The Book of Knowledge constitutes Hurtak's attempt to construct what
occultist Rene Schwaller de Lubicz referred to as la Symbolique, a
purported system of knowledge transmission de Lubicz considered to be
primarily visual and pre-linguistic, and is secretly encoded in the
shapes of various written languages, mystical buildings, such as the
Great Pyramid and for Hurtak, in human DNA.

The Children of Darkness cling to the cube in Mecca in order to keep
the Children of Light from discovering the symbolique of redemption
hidden in the Kaaba. They are not entirely at fault, since they are
operating at the behest of extraterrestrials from alpha Draconis/Ursa
Minor. They can be saved by bringing them to the Torah Or (Light of
the Torah) which Hurtak prophetically retranslates as the Program of
Israel with Gematria designation 8033-45.

Now lets look at the "Council for a Parliament of the World's
Religions" Mission again and see how it fits in with the
above........... Mission: The mission of the Council for a Parliament
of the World's Religions is to cultivate harmony among the world's
religious and spiritual communities and foster their engagement with
the world and its other guiding institutions in order to achieve a
peaceful, just, and sustainable world.

It appears that the CPWR hasn't done it's homework!

Continuing with the Censur article
There is no way to determine for sure whether Hurtak's apparent
conflation of events is purposeful, the result of a faulty news
source, or a common American tendency to disregard the complexities of
Middle Eastern politics. Whatever the case, Hurtak declares that Enoch
transported him to the location of the Kaaba, in much the same way
that Jabriel was said to have transported Muhammad to the Temple Mount
during his Night Journey. From his exalted standpoint, Enoch revealed
to Hurtak how the cubic structure of the Kaaba acts like a black hole,
sucking in and trapping the Light of the Father and feeding the
Children of Darkness. The stone inside the Kaaba, it is said holds and
traps the accumulated and unredeemed sins of humanity inside the cube
as Muslims, guided by extraterrestrial forces from alpha Draconis, are
vampirically infected by the resulting energies of degeneration,
vengeance and anti-evolution.

Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:59 pm
GT Truther

Peaceful race created mankind in their own image.

Brothers of Darkness:

Predatory race do to extensive genetic manipulation of their selves doomed themselves to sterility and non viable clone species.

The Brothers of Darkness prey upon the colony words SEEDED by the Brothers of Light. They have invaded many worlds in the past and once invaded HYBRIDIZE the locals into their genetic make up.

As they did upon the words of Nordic Offspring Worlds that they invaded..

THE CHARLES HALL "TALL WHITES" Which kept Charles Hall as their "PET."

Meanwhile... here on Earth..

The Beat Goes On....

Quote:
Dr David Jacob's "The Threat" Chpater The Alien Agenda.

The Alien Agenda
The Threat David Jacobs page 261

All the evidence seems to suggest that integration into human society is the aliens' ultimate goal. And all their efforts and activities appear to be geared toward complete control of the humans on Earth. Indeed, the abductees are already living with the burden of alien visitation and manipulation.

It is now possible to discern at least four specific programs that the aliens have put into effect to achieve their goal:

1. The Abduction Program. The aliens initially selected human victims around the world and instituted procedures to take these humans and their progeny from their environments without detection.

2. The Breeding Program. The aliens collect human sperm and eggs, genetically alter the fertilized embryo, incubate fetuses in human hosts, and make humans mentally and physically interact with the offspring for proper hybrid development.

3. The Hybridization Program. The aliens refine the hybrids by continual alteration and breeding with humans over the generations to become more human while retaining crucial alien characteristics. Perhaps humans are also altered over time and acquire alien characteristics.

4. The Integration Program. The aliens prepare the abductees for future events. Eventually, the hybrids or the aliens themselves integrate into human society and assume control.

The aliens have suggested that the time is not far off when their programs will end and they will have achieved their goal. Many abductees feel that "something is going to happen" soon and that the aliens have their goal within sight. Claudia Negron was told that time is short:

One of them is talking to me.

What is he saying?

He's saying that I am helping them and that I should feel proud of that. They're happy with me, and that I'm helping them a lot. They say they need to do this, they have to do this, and that I should be happy I'm a part of this. They can't tell exactly what it is right now, but they will later. At another time they'll tell me.

They'll tell you what it is?

They'll tell me what it is, and they'll show me. They'll take me there and show me, but right now they can't. It's almost complete but not yet. There is more they have to do....

So he says that it's almost complete, but not quite, and they still have some things to do? ...

Well, I understand that he's talking about the future and that he's talking about them—their race. They have to be so secret about it. It has to be that way, otherwise it would never work.33

Pam Martin was led to believe that the alien agenda had three stages—gradual, accelerated, and sudden. The aliens indicated to her that they are now in the accelerated stage and she felt that "all this is going to 'go down' sooner than what people think."34 An alien told Jason Howard that it would happen around 1999.35 The aliens are generally vague about dates, but most imply that The Change will come, as they told Claudia Negron in 1997 when she directly asked, "Soon. Very soon."36The indications are that this could mean from within the next five years to within the next two generations.

It is disturbing that the aliens and hybrids seem primarily concerned with the Earth, not with human beings; they do not comment on the preservation of life or the value of humanity or human institutions. They say they want to make a better world, but they never talk about partnership with humans, peaceful coexistence, equality. Reshma Kamal was told that after The Change, there will be only one form of government: The insectlike aliens will be in complete control. There will be no necessity to continue national governments. There will be "one system" and "one goal."

As if to reaffirm their plan, when aliens talk about the future, they do not say what most abductees and researchers want them to say: "Soon we will be gone. Our program is at an end. Thank you for your help. Once we leave no one will be sure we were ever here." This is never stated. The future for the aliens and hybrids is always a future on Earth where they will be integrated with humans. They offer no other possibility.

There is yet another very disturbing aspect to the aliens' view of the future. When they refer to the "humans," they are talking about abductees. The future of, and with, nonabductees is rarely the subject of much conversation. They told Reshma Kamal that nonabductees will be kept as a small breeding population in case the hybridization program has unforeseen problems. Allison Reed was led to believe that nonabductees are expendable. The evidence seems to suggest that the future will be played out primarily with aliens, hybrids, and abductees. The nonabductees will have an inferior role, if any at all. The new order will be insectlike aliens in control, followed by other aliens, hybrids, abductees, and, finally, nonabductees.

Meanwhile the BROTHERS OF FOOLS Majestic Twelve, Illuminati, Committel of Idiots ..... sell the planet and its genetic diversity for trinkets from the Brothers of Darkness.

Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:06 pm
GT Truther

Meanwhile Dan Burisch's ENTIRE life story is found in the Illuminati code (btw which is originally based on the Hebrews alphabet) and Kabbal. There to read it all if one knows how to interprt the ANCIENT symbolism.

Do pay note to Danny Burisch on the bottom line ;)

http://s116.photobucket.com/albums/o31/ ... urisch.jpg

Your Westernized name btw is Programing Code. How the various Illuminati run organizations in life will PROGRAM you for their society. Everyone's name has this secret at its core.

Danny was programed to join the Priory of Sion, (the cross) in combo with the Sun Symbol (Illuminati) . The two double skulls in first name designate him to a life of Secret Societies and Military Industrial Complex. In the end They the Illuminati will kill him.

Shady

Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:22 pm
GT Truther

J-Rod brought you "The Bad News" didn't he Danny, Maji .. Yes it did. Because that was his MISSION all along bring you the bad news so that you'd react as you did.

J-Rod was a 'Brother of Darkness."

Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:54 pm
GT Truther

“Shady what do you mean that names program us?”

Its too hard to explain..

I am going to refer you to the Isaac papers, CARET and the Drones.

http://isaaccaret.fortunecity.com/

Issac stated that the symbols printed on the parts programmed that part to a specific function in the drone.

Your name does the same to YOU!

Current cultures on still around today namely hunter gather societies still consider it a great great Taboo for stringers outside the community to know their name for its believed that that stranger knowing your name gives them power (supernatural power) over you and can manipulate you. Anthropologically speaking its strange belief but very ancient.

When you are born you are given a name by your parents. All names come from a Book of Names (common names for new borns) Or your parents randomly pick one or create one. Yet no matter what method they us, it originates from a Book of Names.

Just like Issac's symbols on the drones activating or programming a part of the drone.

So too your name Programs You.

The Illuminati know this and use it for their own agenda. The moment you enter school or another other part of your life where the Illuminati are found they use your name to PROGRAM you.

You can test this for yourself. Pull out the Phone Book of such find someone with your first name and as close to possible your last name. If you got to know that person. You will find VERY strange that you two are nearly identical lives even though you've never met! The simlarities in experiences and parallel lives will be uncanny identical.

This is no random chance.

Shady

Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:30 pm
GT Truther

Technology is not secret when you cruse it slowly down the main drag of of a major metropolis.

Two miles across. Where do you stash it? Built in space? Parked in space with cloaking technology?

It is possible we have replicated aspects of alien craft. But this big? I don't think so.

If they were ours what was the purpose of the show? To make people think there is an overwhelming alien presence? Not, likely, considering all the people who have died to seal the secret of the very real influence of Alien cultures in the affairs of men

Douglas Adams

Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:32 pm
GT Truther

...to speak with me privately and directly on the telephone if they ever want to chat...(...humbly... ;D...this is NOT A REQUEST BY ME! ;D ...but when people want to, I do take the time... :D )

...the person became aware that the source of his information was...ummm...sub-standard. ;D In fact, he replied to us as follows, quoted but an "abbreviation" was added ;D , a couple names were removed, and all clarifications added by me in yellow.

letter writer wrote:
"Marci

Thanks for the reply its such a pity the world is full of such "d.h.'s", please send my regards to dan. Thanks for pointing out the forum address (MEANING THE EAGLES FORUM) and I will stay away from the NAME REMOVED.

Regards
NAME REMOVED"

To that letter, Marcia replied:

marci wrote:
"I love it! That made my whole day! Plain talk! ;D I showed it to Dan and he busted up and sends his best wishes.

Marci"

(I did! I laughed right out loud, with good reason! ;D That "compound word" ("d.h.'s") ;D used in plural and in reply, busted me into a great laugh (with the writer)! ;D )

To that, the person replied:

letter writer wrote:
"cheers, look after your selves
NAME REMOVED"

That should let everyone know what is really happening behind the scenes. :)

Uncle John here: It is easy to see the analogy between ("d&m&thugs"), the compound word used on the golden thread, and ("d.h.'s"), the new compound word used on sneds.

Funny, the double use of "NAME REMOVED," referring to both a forum and a person. It seems that things take on their own life in person's minds.

I see that they are really quite mad behind the scenes. Driven mad by ET's control over their thinking.

Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:04 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: infra-red images of Nibiru? Er...it doesn't appear so.
mjc wrote:
Click the Search tab of Microsoft Worldwide Telescope , and in the "RA" box, enter: 9h 47m 59s and in the "Dec" box, enter: 13 16' 27" and then click GO. After the area of space is selected, manually zoom in with the mouse wheel. In the "Imagery" category at the bottom left, try looking at this solar body using IRIS Improved Reprocessing, and you should get an image looking like this:

I've just dipped into Project Camelot's website for the first time in a while to check on the current state of play there, and it appears that "Henry Deacon" is back on the scene. The images allegedly to be that of Planet X are bogus, according to Henry Deacon. The solar body shown in infra-red is in fact the red giant "CW Leonis."

Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:23 am
GT Truther

Note Henry Deacon only materializes to dispute the Steve Wood story. Isn't that well convenient before that there is not hide nor hair of him.

Secondly came across a "Project Camelot" in old Psy - Op manuals from the Vietnam days.

Project Camelot was a 'Information Command and Control' program run by special forces against North Vietnam. Their mission was to lay down propaganda, rumor and half truths into the North Vietnam press.

Isn't it funny how a civil servant from England one Bill Ryan just HAPPENS to materialize out of no where, just HAPPENS to have all these so called Special Operations Agents come out of the wood work. Just HAPPENS to have the funding to jet across the globe able to interview Space boys from Siberia..

Shady

mjc wrote:
I've just dipped into Project Camelot's website for the first time in a while to check on the current state of play there, and it appears that "Henry Deacon" is back on the scene. The images allegedly to be that of Planet X are bogus, according to Henry Deacon. The solar body shown in infra-red is in fact the red giant "CW Leonis."

Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:23 pm
GT Truther

Feel Free to Pass Along to Any Physicist or Engineers you know.

The Free Energy (Zero Point Energy) Equation.

How to extract Zero Point Energy from common H20 (Water)

h2o=8.215=16kg
432=27kg
60x432=25,920-864000=33.33333
h20= 8e/pr/tri
432= 8a/pr/tri
o o
\o/ 33.3333=432,000mil
d32

Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:58 pm
GT Truther

For those of you who haven't seen this series yet and for those of you that have.. A refeasher course.

2012 Esoteric Agenda

Part 1

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2JgFkyzSgts

Part 2

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZWL93wI9kO0

Part 3

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mlk_1zGYvTI

Part 4

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1w5gbG_xZUI

Part 5

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QOzCcWxZyew

Part 6

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3umFUuJJLtQ

Part 7

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rcYKPhgqSJk

Part 8

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5wZDG0DHsiA

Part 9

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ryv9xXfR2VI

Part 10

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wS2KXB0jwIU

Part 11

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_eWr0bq_kiM

Part 12

http://youtube.com/watch?v=67O-l6wMuF4

Part 13

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tAlz9Tne6EU

Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:15 pm
GT Truther

Shady -- I mentioned that old Project Camelot when Bill and Kerry first showed up on the scene with their "Project Camelot" -- how long ago was that now -- two years ago? No one paid me any attention - sometimes posting here feels like your talking to celery.

Shady Groves wrote:
Note Henry Deacon only materializes to dispute the Steve Wood story. Isn't that well convenient before that there is not hide nor hair of him.

Secondly came across a "Project Camelot" in old Psy - Op manuals from the Vietnam days.

Project Camelot was a 'Information Command and Control' program run by special forces against North Vietnam. Their mission was to lay down propaganda, rumor and half truths into the North Vietnam press.

Isn't it funny how a civil servant from England one Bill Ryan just HAPPENS to materialize out of no where, just HAPPENS to have all these so called Special Operations Agents come out of the wood work. Just HAPPENS to have the funding to jet across the globe able to interview Space boys from Siberia..

Shady

mjc wrote:

Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:49 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
In 1939
Joseph Geobels( propaganda Minister for nazi Germany)was the first to push for all music world wide to be played and listened to at A-440hz.
He failed.

But in 1953 the Elite had a meeting in london to finally IMPOSE the
a-440hz Standard Concert Pitch.And Suceeded.
prof Dussaut of the Paris conservatory had a poll of over 20,000 of the head classical musicians of france and they all voted unanimously for A-432hz but the Elite does not care what others think now do they?

There is more than one reason for doing this.
1) Goebels knew that a-432 was the ONLY resonant frequency
that had perfect harmonic balance.
2) he also new that locked inside the A-432 struture was one
of pandoras boxes.

the math that is evident when tuned to a-432 show what I like to call
"the Plato Code"

Just like there are hidden codes writen into the bible.
there are also hidden codes in the 432 matrix.
432 is THE ONLY resonant frequency that is capable of natually
reproducing what is called the "Pythagorian Musical Spiral"
its the same sequence of growth that all life follows.
it utilizes the formula of "Phi" also know as the "Golden Mean"
and is also found in the "Fibonnaci sequence"

I know this may be alot to take in but what I`m trying to say in a nutshell
is
A-440hz=BAD
A-432= Very Good....lol.

440hz is the tone of your music of your television, of all your electicnics it was made the law in 1936. re affirmed in 1956 and again in 1972.. Every man made electrical object generates this tone its hard wired to generate this tone.

Its ALSO the tone generated by the human brain when that person is about to enter REM (Rapid Eye Movement) or Sleep.

Curious isn't that the Powers that Be MANDATED that this tone be the natural cycle of all electrical devices in 1936 and since. 440hz the tone of SLEEP and FALLING ASLEEP. A Tone that bambards you to this day from ALL different directions no matter where you turn.

Now

On the otherhand...

432hz is the NATURAL tone generated by the Earth itself from the sub atomic level to the planetary level. Even your own DNA operates in this tone. and was the bases of ALL music in the Ancient World.

Webs of Maya

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sonpvUx ... re=related

Ask yourselves this ladies and gentlemen why was 440hz the tone of SLEEP made the Standard Tone for all Music and All Electronics? Including that brain draining television you have your home?

Because while you've been sleeping. They have been taking over.

Shady

Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:13 pm
GT Truther

Post Arthur's always absent in Camelot
Shady Groves wrote:

Shady

In his younger days, Bill Ryan made "a few bob" in the financial sector, I thought? So maybe he's got money to burn to fund this little venture called Project Camelot. It would take a stretch to think that he and Kerry are funding their "whistleblower" videos and travelling the world through donations from well-off benefactors, but that's possible, I suppose. As is the possibility that Bill_R's boat's being floated by "sponsors" who inhabit the shadowy world of intelligence.

Bill_R seems a decent bloke. It's funny how he lets Kerry_C do most of the talking in their interviews, staying in the background as he does. Maybe he doesn't want to intimidate the interviewee, because a lot of Americans do seem to have an inferiority complex when they hear someone who is fairly articulate from England with a clipped, plummy accent. I don't know why that is personally, because the majority of people in England don't speak in the same manner as Bill Ryan.

starryeyes wrote:
Shady -- I mentioned that old Project Camelot when Bill and Kerry first showed up on the scene with their "Project Camelot" -- how long ago was that now -- two years ago? No one paid me any attention - sometimes posting here feels like your talking to celery.

Starry, less of the celery talk please. :P I do remember your opinions about Project Camelot when it first appeared on the scene in 2006-ish. Over the years, a lot of information has been repeated or touched upon again in the forum, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. As for the whistleblowers who have appeared on Project Camelot's videos, I think several of them are very credible with a story to tell, especially Duncan O'Finioan, Dan Sherman, Clifford Stone, etc.

Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:31 am
GT Truther

Its been posted before but well worth to read and view again!

Quote:
WARNING GRAPHIC and Dangerous It Opens Your Eyes

David Icke Important 6th July 2008 speech

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4HKJwKDtDMA

FULL Speech

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... vmigLN4eEu

David Icke is running for Election and in his own words

"I have not put my name forward in the upcoming by-election because I want to win and nor do I have any chance of winning. I will get a few votes at most in the time we have. Personally I am not in the least bothered if I get zero.

It is not about that. It is about taking an opportunity in a by-election called by the sitting MP on the subject of 'Big Brother' to make the point that this is far, far bigger than even he realises and unless we see the BIG picture of what is going on nothing effective can be done to stop it"

And I for one respect him for that. David Icke is a man who has stood for what he believes is right in this world. Often correctly predicting the Elite's next move and gifted enough to put into understandable words on what the bigger picture really is and how freedom is not as it seams.
The 1st time I heard about Icke was naturally through the media as a nutter! A crackpot who was insane.
It would be years later I got to watch the documentary secrets of the matrix, to watch the matrix please click on link below

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... jQKLt_TECw

After watching this My mind was open as so much made sense..In fact it made more sense to me than anything the media had to say as I realized I had known all along what was happening...I just knew. I still went on a journey myself to see if this was all true. A journey I am still on as it seams never ending and these days go with what feels right and my intrusion.
Love him or loothe him, David Icke has stood up where others haven't dared to and challenged the powerful for their actions that have taken millions of lives, one reason being the wars and highlighting that true sad fact.. we as the Tax payers are funding their deaths and our actions of ignorance have allowed these horrific murders to happen. In this video comes a reminder of just how much stronger we are and that we as one can truly change the world if we want to. The only thing stopping us is us and the time to change is now.

The official David Icke website

http://www.davidicke.com/index.php/

Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:33 pm
GT Truther

Video: Angry IndyMAC Customers

http://www.roguegovernment.com/news.php?id=10694

-----------------------------------
Police Threaten IndyMAC Customers With Arrest
07-15-2008
Daily News

http://www.dailynews.com/breakingnews/ci_9887404

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Police ordered angry customers lined up outside an IndyMac Bank branch to remain calm or face arrest Tuesday as they tried to pull their money on the second day of the failed institution’s federal takeover.

At least three police squad cars showed up early Tuesday as tensions rose outside the San Fernando Valley branch of Pasadena-based IndyMac.

Federal regulators seized Pasadena-based IndyMac on Friday and reopened the bank Monday under the control of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. Deposits to $100,000 are fully insured by the FDIC.

Worried customers with deposits in excess of insured limits flooded IndyMac Bank branches on Monday, demanding to withdraw as much money as they could or get answers about the fate of their funds.

When it was clear some wouldn’t get in before closing, FDIC employees apparently took down names and told them to return Tuesday.

Other customers began lining up at 1:30 a.m. Tuesday, and by dawn, tensions escalated because people on the list were getting priority.

By 8 a.m., about 50 people on the list waited in one line and many more waited in another.

Five people were allowed in at a time.

Customers became infuriated, and police told them they could be arrested if they didn’t remain calm.

Police stood by at some other branches around Southern California but there were no other reports of problems.

Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:43 pm
GT Truther

Quote:

07-15-2008
Daily News

Police ordered angry customers lined up outside an IndyMac Bank branch to remain calm or face arrest Tuesday as they tried to pull their money on the second day of the failed institution’s federal takeover.

At least three police squad cars showed up early Tuesday as tensions rose outside the San Fernando Valley branch of Pasadena-based IndyMac.

Federal regulators seized Pasadena-based IndyMac on Friday and reopened the bank Monday under the control of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. Deposits to $100,000 are fully insured by the FDIC.

Worried customers with deposits in excess of insured limits flooded IndyMac Bank branches on Monday, demanding to withdraw as much money as they could or get answers about the fate of their funds.

When it was clear some wouldn’t get in before closing, FDIC employees apparently took down names and told them to return Tuesday.

Other customers began lining up at 1:30 a.m. Tuesday, and by dawn, tensions escalated because people on the list were getting priority.

By 8 a.m., about 50 people on the list waited in one line and many more waited in another.

Customers became infuriated, and police told them they could be arrested if they didn’t remain calm.

Police stood by at some other branches around Southern California but there were no other reports of problems.
Is that why g.w came out with a 'dont panic' speech today?

Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:05 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Chances are it was. The thing that really sets off Wall Street into a dive is a major 'run' on banks. Its how the Great Depression Started.

Shady

AntZtudiO wrote:
Shady Groves wrote:
Quote:

07-15-2008
Daily News

Is that why g.w came out with a 'dont panic' speech today?

Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:21 pm
GT Truther

http://www.davidicke.com/content/blogcategory/30/48/

Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:23 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next