It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:34 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 4.1 2008 
GT Truther

GRIN

There is one word in the English language; no its universal language word here on Earth. ONE that makes all men and women United as one… word EVERY Tyrant, Every Dictator, Every would be Illuminati Builder Berger demi-god like emperor FEARS, Past and Present.. Every member of Majestic Twelve FEARS.. And every bastard in between.!!

One word…

One word that once its planted hold in the soul can not no matter what extracted or crushed… For every martyr that falls to the tyrants guns.. Its picked up for the martyrs hands like a battle standard and carried forth! Is spreads to others like a infectious pandemic or wild fire out of control until it sweeps across country sides and countries and nations and continents.

Its one Word that will bring down the New World Order and EVERY Tyrant that serves it or the shadow governments that support it.

That one Word

Has brought together this forum.

An tonight across the internet brings together across the internet People from every corner of this planet in various Truth seeking Forums, Causes, and debates there of.

That One Word is More Powerful then ANYTHING the Military Industrial Complex can conceive of.

That One Word

Is found in this song.

An with that one word in our hearts and souls WE SHALL BE VICTORIOUS!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=o-d5x-CiTUs

Shady's Positive Moment ;)

Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:45 am
GT Truther

The American low budget sci-fiction movie that I would say started the "Great Awakening" happening world wide.

This fictional movie came out in 1986 long before David Icke, Alex Jones, or any other.

It was directed by John Carpenter and stared Ronny Piper (former WWF World Wrestling Federation Star although I remember Ronny Piper starting out on local Wrestling out of the state of Tennessee.)

Plot of the Movie: Well I'll not spoil it for those those that haven't seen it. But it is about a unemployed Blue Collar Laborer wondering why has the world became the place it has. He comes across the reason by wearing a specially designed pair of shades (sunglasses) He discovers the horrific truth.. :)

You can view the entire uncut move at google. Runs 93 minutes..

THEY LIVE - John Carpenter

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 3286&hl=en

Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:16 am
GT Truther

Quote:
Space rock attracts attention
Frank Levine
Record Staff Writer

http://www.roswell-record.com/main.asp? ... leID=29936

The mystery surrounding the origin of a rock bearing unusual properties found near Roswell in 2004 deepened this week following Wednesday's story detailing its discovery and the suggestion by investigators that the rock might be of extraterrestrial origin.

Within hours of the story's publication, the Internet and blogosphere erupted in wild debate over the small red rock with magnetic properties, engraved with what appears to be moon phases, a supernova and an eclipse.

In Roswell, a small number of residents came forward claiming to have seen similar rocks years ago, allegedly sold as souvenirs to tourists seeking UFO memorabilia.

Some residents even brought their rock specimens to the Daily Record offices. However, although similar, none reflected the same level of sophistication seen in the rock presented to the public last week.

One resident, asking not to be identified, allowed the inspection and photography of a collection of small rocks with crop circle designs inscribed on the surfaces. One rock, a small dark one with similar characteristics to the one in question, was very similar, but once again, with different design characteristics.

On Friday, one Roswell resident, also asking not to be identified, presented a small collection of rocks, each with similar "crop circle" patterns engraved into the surface.

Roswell Mayor Sam D. LaGrone, who handled the rock and commented on its "strangeness," said Friday that no one really knows what the rock represents, but there are indications it may not have come from the cosmos.

"I'm not a geologist," he said. "The rock is surely strange looking, but when someone showed me a picture of crop circles in Europe exactly like the design on the rock, I believe that someone may have created the image, for whatever reason."

The wine-red-colored rock, measuring less than two inches across, and weighing about 40 grams, was unearthed in 2004 by Roswell businessman Robert Ridge, 50, who said he found it near a sandy pit while deer hunting. He said that he kept the rock for nearly three years, sharing its discovery only with family and friends.

Ridge, a self-described "semi-retired" auto body and paint man, said he is basically unimpressed with those who question the rock's origin, or how it was found.

"I say this to the naysayers, if the rock is being sold to tourists, then buy one and show it to me," he said, adding, "So far I haven't seen the rock with its unusual characteristics duplicated anywhere.... And if anyone questions how it was found, I will be happy to take a lie detector test, anywhere, at any time."

He said that if his motives were not transparent, he wouldn't have held onto the rock for nearly three years before turning it over to investigators.

According to his own account and the statements of investigators, Ridge decided in 2007 to show the rock to UFO investigators Chuck Zukowski and Debbie Ziegelmeyer, who were at the time reportedly "astounded" by the rock's sophisticated inscription and overall appearance.

Zukowski, a reserve Colorado law enforcement officer, said he and Ziegelmeyer, his sister, spent a year investigating its origin, traveling through the Southwest searching for similar artifacts from museums to gift shops. They said they also presented the rock to anthropologists and other scientists who reportedly said the rock needed further analysis to determine its properties and origin.

Brought into the discussion this week was an aerial photograph taken in 1996 of English crop circles that are almost exactly the same as the design depicted on the rock in question.

Colin Andrews, a renowned crop circle investigator and author in England, said, "I can confirm that the design on the stone allegedly discovered near Roswell, New Mexico ... is precisely the same as a design discovered in cereal crops that I investigated during 1996 in southern England. The crop circle design was discovered on the morning of Aug. 2, 1996, below an ancient site called Liddington Castle, in the county of Wiltshire, England."

Meanwhile, in a prepared statement Friday, Zukowski and Ziegelmeyer said, "We scoured the Internet and have gone to many 'metaphysical' stores looking for an exact replica. We've also talked to many crop circle enthusiasts thinking if there is a trinket out there, they would have seen it. We got close with 'water laser' techniques, but still came up empty. Debbie and I do have a couple of rocks with designs on them, but they have been engraved, and the design is not three-dimensional coming out of the rock. Also this rock was found miles away from the city of Roswell while Robert was deer hunting. There would be no tourist stand set up in that desolate area and remember, the area is at the base of the El Capitan Mountains, not anywhere near the main highway coming into Roswell."

Their statement concluded: "What's interesting about this artifact is the magnetic polarity. The top side with the design will spin a compass needle, but it does not do that on the underneath side. The compass needle just moves back and forth, and will not spin. So the design itself is creating a magnetic polarity."

They called upon the public to help in their investigation as the burden on two investigators is too much "to explore every possibility ... to eliminate any possibility the rock is indeed a product which was sold as retail merchandise. If anyone has or knows where we can get an 'exact' replica which also possesses the magnetic properties this one does, then please contact us and help us with our investigation."

One local ufologist had a rather unusual explanation as to why there was so much controversy surrounding the mysterious Roswell rock.

"You may call me a conspiracy freak, but I believe the government wants to discredit the rock or anything else that confirms the existence of extraterrestrial life.... That's why people are questioning the rock and its discovery."

Readers may contact Zukowski through his Web site, www.ufonut.com, or by calling: (719) 213-4250.

Related Stories:
• Strange rock raises questions

Quote:

7/8/2008 11:46:00 PM Email this article • Print this article
This strange rock found near Roswell by a local businessman — inscribed with what appears to be “crop circles” or some intergalactic message — has stimulated a huge amount interest, as experts probe its origins and any message it may bear. (Courtesy Photo)
Strange rock raises questions

Frank Levine
Record Staff Writer

A strange rock with unusual magnetic properties - deeply scored, with what appears to be moon phases, a solar eclipse and the depiction of a supernova -- has been unearthed on the outskirts of Roswell. Its discovery has startled researchers, scientists and all who have examined it.

If proven to be of extraterrestrial origin, it will mark the second time in less than a century that the Roswell area has received communications from outer space.

Roswell Mayor Sam D. LaGrone, who actually saw and touched the rock over the weekend, said, "It is a very strange looking rock.... I touched it, I felt it, and I just don't see how it could have been produced."

The rock, he said, adds another element to "the strangeness of Roswell," 61 years after the purported 1947 UFO crash and alleged cover-up by military authorities.

The deep wine-red colored rock, measuring less than two inches across, and weighing about 40 grams, was unearthed in September 2004 by Roswell businessman Robert Ridge, 50 , who said he found it while deer hunting in Cedar Hill, 17 miles "as the crow flies" from the 1947 purported UFO crash site.

"I saw some fresh tracks and followed them," he said. "That's when I noticed the partially exposed rock on the side of a sand pit. But I didn't pick it up at first because I thought there were deer up ahead, and didn't want to break off the pursuit."

When he realized the tracks were just goat tracks, he headed back the way he came, picked up the rock, and put it in his pocket, he said.

After showing the rock to family and friends, he decided to keep it in a safe deposit box until last year, when curiosity to discover the truth about it got the better of him.

"In July 2007, I was introduced to UFO investigators Chuck Zukowski and Debbie Ziegelmeyer, and they were astounded at what they saw," he said.

Zulkowski said the investigators where so impressed, they presented the rock to a number of experts, including prominent New Mexico anthropologists, "all of whom claimed they had never seen anything like it."

"They said there is no way this rock could have been scored or drilled in the way it was, without sophisticated modern equipment, like lasers and high speed water-fed grinders and drills," Zukowski said.

The artifact's image appears to be literally "pulled" from the surface of the red iron ore rock.

Apart from its strange appearance, Zukowski said, the rock has "peculiar" magnetic properties.

"It retains its magnetic polarity by which it will spin a compass needle and register its magnetic field on meters," he said. The oval rock will also spin, depending on the position of a magnet over the image surface, he added.

Zukowski and Ziegelmeyer said that archeologists requested that the rock be submitted for further laboratory analysis, in what they describe as phase two of their investigation.

One anthropologist reportedly described the rock as being similar to a "lodestone."

Lodestones have been mentioned in literature for centuries as having magical and mystical properties. There are ancient accounts of people reporting that when holding lodestones, their hands and body shook, and that the stones cured a wide range of illnesses, including snake bites and headaches.

Native Americans reportedly used lodestones as protection against snakes.

Meanwhile, investigators claim the artifact mirrors crop circles that appeared in Liddleton, England, in 1996, indicating a possibility the stone bears a message from space.

Priscilla Wolf, of Tijeras, a native American woman known to have "powers," visited the site were the rock was found last weekend, and said she felt a vibration in her hands when she held the rock, and that "light came down from the skies" when the rock was deposited at the site.

Although the rock was found partially exposed on the surface, Zukowski said, the sandy area in which it was found is known to erode and shift, possibly uncovering the rock.

"It appeared to have been buried at one time," said Ridge, who believes the rock represents more than just an interesting object.

"After I had it a few months, I began to think about it and began to think that it may be a beacon of some kind, or a message," he said.

"And I believe the message is that if we don't learn to get along with each other, we will be destroyed," he said.

Related Stories:
• Space rock attracts attention

Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:08 am
GT Truther

Uncle John here: I'm learning the Python programming language. For this you have to read a lot of big books. They don't have manuals these days.

I needed some bookmarks, the old kind. So I stole them from seldom read books on my bookshelves.

Here are two quotes that really caught my attention from the book, "The Smiling Forehead" by Hazrat Inayat Khan.

"And the greatest tragedy in life is obscurity of purpose."

"For life in it's very nature is self-revealing, and it is our own fault if we are not to open to that revelation which life offers to us. It is not the fault of life, because the very nature of life is revealing. Man is the offspring of nature; therefore his purpose is nature. But the artificiality of life brings obscurity, which prevents him from arriving at that knowledge which may be called the revelation of one's own soul."

This perspective is knocked meaningless by the revelations in the chapter, "Mud Shadows."

Can we really consider external control of our minds to be natural? This gives artificiality a whole new meaning.

Lucky are the very few that have considered this.

Most contributors to the golden thread have a real and valuable purpose to their lives and it is not that obscure to the readers. I wonder if the sentient beings that mind control d&m&thugs have vision into the purpose of their lifes. I doubt it.

Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:08 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Negativity
“Shady are you ever positive?”

For the foreseeable short-term future Earth life for most inhabitants is not positive.

To force a positive outlook is to ignore reality.

In the long run everything will be set aright, and we shall become gods.

Now, we are in FUBAR.

The last three words of the above acronym are Beyond All Reason.

Douglas Adams

Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:21 pm
GT Truther

http://blog.wired.com/underwire/2008/07/artists-launch.html

Brilliant 'UFO' Controlled Remotely by SMS
By Hugh Hart EmailJuly 11, 2008 | 7:11:41 PMCategories: Architecture, Art, Design, Sci-Fi, Science, Video

http://blog.wired.com/.shared/image.htm ... ufo660.jpg

Clever, very clever. New York artist Peter Coffin teamed with London interactive architect Dominic Harris to launch a "UFO" of their own design earlier this month. The airborne mystery pod produced shock and awe among citizens of a small town last week when it hovered, lights aglow, in Gdansk, Poland.

Dubbed Peter Coffin's UFO Project, the 23-foot aluminum saucer incorporates 3,000 LED nodes controlled by a solid-state computer, according to Harris, head of Cinimod Studio.

"On board, a 6 Kw generator provides the system power," he said. "The overall UFO can be remotely controlled via SMS messaging."

All we know is, the thing looks pretty damn cool (video embedded).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om6ynJgbdv8

Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:25 pm
GT Truther

Post Obama Practices Ritual Magic In Regards to Daughters Birth
What? Obama practices Illuminati Numerology and Ritual... Say it ain't so!!..

Why am I not surprised.. :roll: :roll:

Shady

http://warofillusions.wordpress.com/200 ... symbolism/

Quote:
http://warofillusions.wordpress.com/2008/07/10/obama-daughter-sirian-symbolism/

Obama daughter’s birth witheld to coincide with Sirian Dog Days - The symbolism behind that
July 10, 2008 — Stefan Fobes

by Stefan Fobes

Cruising through the Empress Michelle Malkin’s hotair blog, I saw this post a while back of a link to a Washington Times article which contained something that caught my eye. Michelle Obama said something real weird about her daughter.

Mrs. Obama told the elderly audience that her daughter, Malia, “will be 10 on the Fourth of July. Yes, we planned it that way. I cooperated. I was supposed to have her on July 1, but I waited, because my daughter would be more historic.”

As many other researchers into the people in front of and behind the curtain have found, they are obsessed with symbolism, numerology, and death worship. Bill Clinton took part in voodoo ceremonies with ex-Hatian President Jean-Bertrand Aristide in Haiti. Remember when Bill Clinton was going across Africa during his last campaign in countries like Benin? That’s what he was doing. Saddam Hussein had a seven jinn [astral/demonic entity] protection team, summoned the “king and queen of the jinn”, and he was advised by them daily. How would her daughter being 10 on the fourth of July of this year be more historic? And the last thing, how did she get the idea that her daughter would be historic ten years before the election, much less a presidential victory? It’s quite a ways from November, isn’t it? In numerology, the number ten represents perfection, and/or the attempt to achieve an ideal. Also, 1+0 = 1, The meaning of 1 in numerology means a new beginning. This would suggest a meaning, from the Illuminati perspective, that Obama is the father of the beginning of a new ideal. What kind of ideal? Nothing less than the total unity of all under tyranny. Seven years after 9/11, we are still being told that this united us as a nation. Uh, no it didn’t.

People like David Icke and many others have said that there is a sort of energetic release throughout all of reality that is causing all the unprecendented changes that we are seeing in the minds of the public. Some people may ridicule this, because they have been conditioned to do so by “comedians” and shows that make energetic and herbal healing look like psychotic garbage. The people in and behind those shows are the same people who are in the secret societies and use this “New Age” stuff as often as they walk.

And yet I say why? Why now after a hundred+ years of conning by the mainstream media, newspaper subscriptions have dropped 60%? Americans have been shepherded into dozens of criminal military conflicts, and have taken it like champs. Where is this burst of intelligence coming from? It’s definitely not from what we’re exposed to daily. People are coming to alternative news sites like here more and more by the day. David Icke also says that everything in existence is a hologram, and that we are all One. Which I have to say I agree with. The Holographic Universe by Michael Talbott would be a good place to start if you wish to look this subject up. Even if you don’t believe this, the Illuminati do, and along with the cognizance of their belief systems, Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama’s way of presenting the “Unity” track of the Obama campaign makes much more sense.

CNN reports: “The long-awaited Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton unity event in Unity, New Hampshire, on Friday was carefully choreographed, with the images and speeches all designed to achieve one goal: returning Democrats to the White House.

Classic example of symbolism.

And the worst part: “Large signs reading “Unite For Change” and “UNITY” were held aloft throughout the outdoor rally as an enthusiastic crowd cheered Clinton and Obama.”

So dumb. Amazing that some people really feel so good submitting and bowing before another. This alone might be not much to look at in itself, but with the recent Pat Robertson and Al Sharpton global warming ad, where they even say they are left and right, polar opposites, and that they are coming together for anti global warming. Both masons by the way. Al Sharpton is Black, and Pat Robertson is White. The ad is in black and white. The coming together of the polarities, black and white, to become one. If you want a global government, you have to bring together the peoples of the world in the way that you want. Not real unity and friendship, but coming together under your banner. Your will. This is the great ideal, the great perfection, for the Illuminati.

About Michelle Obama saying, “we planned it that way.” “I cooperated”? Huh? Cooperated? Looks more like you were recieving orders from someone. But who?

The Satanic hierarchy, that’s who. Here’s an example from North Carolina where just a piece of the tip of the iceberg has come to light. Two North Carolina Democratic Party officials were arrested, along with the husband of one of them, for performing one of their sick rape rituals, and some beatings and food deprivation on the side. One of them turned herself in, so I don’t want to see any shouts of this is vague or BS or anything like that.

The significance of July 4, at least from what I’ve found, is that July 4 is one of the Dog Days, the hottest period of the year, which in ancient times, the high heat of that part of the year was believed to be caused by the star Sirius. They start in early July and end in about mid August to September, depending on the culture you look at. Sirius is held in high regard by Freemasons, at least the ones close to and at the top who know what the symbolism really means. Sirius was also most notably highly revered by the ancient Egyptians. Even the History Channel regularly has shows on how most of the founding fathers of the USA and the signers of the Declaration of Independence were masons and only one was for sure known not to be.

So this girl has some sort of Sirian symbolism attatched to her. I suppose time, and more research by others will tell the specifics. I touched upon Oneness before. This is the Illuminati’s answer to The One. What happened with Bush won’t happen with Obama. Not again, resisters of the system!

Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:37 pm
GT Truther

http://thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=8967

Quote:
The 666 Microchip
Transcribed from a Power Point Slide Pesentation 'The 666 Microchip' – July 15, 2008

Motorola is the company producing the microchip for the MONDEX SMARTCARD.

More than 250 corporations and 20 countries are involved in the distribution of MONDEX to the world and many nations are “privileged” to use this system, among them: Great Britain, Canada, U.S.A., Australia, New Zealand, Israel, Hong Kong, China, Indonesia, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, India, Taiwan, Sri Lanka, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Panama, Honduras, El Salvadore and Brazil.

They have developed several implants for humans using the “Bio-chip”.

The “bio-chip” measures 7mm in length and is .075mm wide, about the same size as a grain of rice. It contains a transponder and a rechargeable Lithium battery. A thermocouple circuit that produces an electrical current with the fluctuation of body temperature recharges the battery.

MONDEX spent more than $1.5 million dollars in research just to find the best place to insert the “Bio-chip” into the human body. They found only two satisfactory and efficient places – THE HEAD, underneath the scalp and the backside of the hand specifically … THE RIGHT HAND!

Revelation 13:16, 17

(v16) He causes all, both great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, (v.17) and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Revelation 13:16,17

How much of a coincidence is that?

One billion “bio-chips” are being produced by MONDEX a year. Its been in production for at least a year.

They discovered that if the chip were in a card, they would encounter serious problems. The chip could be cut and information changed or falsified. The value could be manipulated, stolen or lost. After you receive the card it will expire in one to two years.

In the end real money will be insecure in the general market.

There is only one solution for this problem, embraced by MOTOROLA … implanting the “biochip” in the right hand or head, where it cannot be removed. If it is removed by surgery, the small capsule will burst and the Lithium and chemicals in the microchip would contaminate the individual.

Moreover, the Global Positioning System (GPS) will detect if it was removed and alert the authorities.

Notice MONDEX means “money in you hand”.

MON = MONetary

DEX = DEXter = Right-hand side.
http://www.esnips.com/nsdoc/43c74768-f5 ... on=forceDL

Last updated 16/07/2008

Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:46 pm
GT Truther

I wonder why the u.s is now sending an envoy to multi national meeting with Iran this weekend??Trying to 'stir the pot' a bit more? or are they maybe pulling their heads in seen as Afghanistan is going to escalate and they fast running out of voluntary recruits.SURELY t.p.t.b are not that stupid to try and fight in 3 theaters of op's at once....Are they??

Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:40 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dan, has the BasCom said OK, due to proximity?

dan wrote:
Not required. We won't be any more than 50m (on public land) off a public travel State Route. Not required.

Mongraal: proceed.

rob wrote:
I'll call him.

dan wrote:
Rob, you can call him anything you want! ;D It's none of his business! Our unit is civilian now. His authority ends at the legal perimeter and the restricted airspace bubble. We are nearing neither. So, if you approach him, you do so on your own, and not with my request.

rob wrote:
I understand your feelings. I will make the call on my own. You know that I still in one way answer to someone else, and I have been told to keep you and Marci safe.

dan wrote:
Wonderful! Should you decide to make that call...please consider yourself invited! In fact, I will speak with that same "someone" and make sure your schedule is cleared so you can come out to the expedition site, assigning you to Mongraal as his assistant. We appreciate the help, and value knowing you will help keep us safe! :D

mongraal wrote:
WONDERFULZ!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!!! I LOVE ASSISTANTS!!!!! YAYAYAYAYA!!!!! THE ONLY WAY I WILL BE ABLE TO OVERTAKE YOU AND MARCI-MARCI AFTER THE MORGELLONS SAMPLES GET DROPPED AND LOCKED AT THE REPOS, IS FOR OWLY-OWLY TO CHOPPER ME, I MEAN US (ME AND MOUTHPIECE) TO THE LOCATION!!!!!!! WE'LL GET DROPPED OFF, AND MOVE TO THE WATCHER'S SPOT I HAVE PICKED OUT!!!!!! IT WILL BE A LOT OF CLIMBING BUT THAT WILL BE GOOD FOR US!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!!! THE SPOT IS OUTSIDE OF THE NO FLY ZONE, SO IT'S LEGAL AND THERE SHOULD BE PLENTY OF FLIES AROUND!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! I MAY HAVE TO GET ME A VENUS FLY TRAP TO CATCH'EM SO I CAN USE THEIR PELTS LIKE I DOOOOOO MOSQEEEETOES!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!

dan wrote:
Great, then it's all settled. He's yours for the day or two. I'll make the call. :)

Uncle John here: I love a parade.

Seems like dan is flexing his influence with daddy-o.

I'm hoping dan makes rob wear a tie dye shirt.

"Going to /hell in/the desert with/ a bucket, but at least I'm enjoying the ride"

At least "someone" is appreciating this play!

Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:24 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

“At Avebury Manor on July 15, 2008, all nine planets
appear there precisely as they will be located in space four
and one-half years from now on December 23, 2012, with
one exception.” - “Red Collie,” Australian Scientist

http://www.earthfiles.com/[/img]

Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:05 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Avebury crop formation
AntZtudiO wrote:
“At Avebury Manor on July 15, 2008, all nine planets
appear there precisely as they will be located in space four
and one-half years from now on December 23, 2012, with
one exception.” - “Red Collie,” Australian Scientist

http://www.earthfiles.com/[/img]

Yeah, this is a fascinating new crop formation in wheat at Avebury Manor, Wiltshire.

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2008 ... 2008a.html

I was last in crop circle country in 2003, and remember looking out onto this field that the formation's been created in, while visiting the Avebury Stone circles, which are a great ring of about 100 sarsen stones, enclosing two smaller circles of 30 stones each. The Avebury Stones site covers about 28 acres in total. You can see the earthworks (circular bank and ditch) in the first photo that the village of Avebury grew up in.

Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:17 am
GT Truther

http://youtube.com/watch?v=u1sRWzFUHH0

From the masters of political satire at JibJab.com

Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:45 am
GT Truther

Post Be there or Be Square
TEOTWAWKI!
Or, the end of the world as we know it at the Global Catastrophic Risks conference

http://www.reason.com/news/show/127610.html

Quote:
Oxford, England—People have long been fascinated by the end of the world. Some interpretations of Hindu scripture suggest that the world will end with the imminent conclusion of the current Kali Yuga cycle. Some New Agers believe that the world will undergo apocalyptic changes as the Maya Long Count calendar comes to an end on December 21, 2012. Some Christian End Timers believe that the period preceding the Day of Judgment described in the Book of Revelation is now upon us. Religious believers are not alone in their fascination with doomsday. Secular catastrophists predict environmental doom or worry about calamity raining down on us from outer space.

This week the Future of Humanity Institute at Oxford University, headed by bioprogressive philosopher Nick Bostrom, is convening a conference on Global Catastrophic Risks. The Institute's work focuses on how radical technological developments such as nanotechnology, artificial intelligence, and life-extension treatments will affect the human condition. One of the Institute's research programs is global catastrophic risks which mulls questions like: What are the biggest threats to global civilization and human well-being? Will the human species survive the 21st century?

Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:24 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: Negativity
frog --- that is such a poo poo post

why do you post like that but you are not like that in real life?

weird
why the hell keep living? Thank goodness hand guns are no longer illegal anywhere -- we can all go out and kill ourselves now according to the supreme court.

Simmering Frog wrote:
“Shady are you ever positive?”

For the foreseeable short-term future Earth life for most inhabitants is not positive.

To force a positive outlook is to ignore reality.

In the long run everything will be set aright, and we shall become gods.

Now, we are in FUBAR.

The last three words of the above acronym are Beyond All Reason.

Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:29 pm
GT Truther

Shady

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Obama's Civilian National Security Force
07-17-2008
InfoWars

http://www.infowars.com/?p=3417

Kurt Nimmo

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

It appears candidate Obama, if elected, fully intends to recruit young citizens into something he calls a “national security force,” apparently a large paramilitary group “just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded” as the U.S. military. Obama made passing reference to this disturbing idea in a speech delivered in Chicago on July 2. As should be expected, the corporate media, with the exception on the Chicago Tribune, completely ignored the statement and its implications.

It was picked up by the real media, that is to say the bloggers, and Joseph Farah of WorldNetDaily. “If we’re going to create some kind of national police force as big, powerful and well-funded as our combined U.S. military forces, isn’t this rather a big deal?” asked Farah. “I thought Democrats generally believed the U.S. spent too much on the military. How is it possible their candidate is seeking to create some kind of massive but secret national police force that will be even bigger than the Army, Navy, Marines and Air Force put together?”

Farah should know there is little to no difference between Democrats and Republicans — they both take orders from the Council on Foreign Relations, the Bilderbergers, David Rockefeller’s globalist coterie, the Trilateral Commission, and various one-world foundations and cliques.

It is no secret Obama’s top advisor is Zbigniew Brzezinski, a close Rockefeller protégé, a founding member and former director of the Trilateral Commission, and a CFR member. Obama’s wife, Michelle, is a member of the Chicago branch of the CFR. Big donors to the Obama campaign basically constitute a who’s who of corporate and Wall Street banking interests, including JP Morgan Chase & Co., Goldman Sachs, Lehman Brothers, and Citigroup. Disgraced former Obama advisor, James A. Johnson, former Fannie Mae CEO and consummate Washington insider, is a member of the American Friends of Bilderberg, the Trilateral Commission and the Council on Foreign Relations.

Farah seems unwilling to make crucial differences when it comes to Democrats and Republicans, but in this instance we can forgive, at least for the moment, because he is asking all the right questions.

“Are we talking about creating a police state here?” he asked in a July 15 article posted on the WND website.

The U.S. Army alone has nearly 500,000 troops. That doesn’t count reserves or National Guard. In 2007, the U.S. Defense budget was $439 billion.

Is Obama serious about creating some kind of domestic security force bigger and more expensive than that?

If not, why did he say it? What did he mean?

Obama — or rather his handlers, consisting of dedicated minions who work for the global elite, the international bankers, the corporate fascists — are serious, dead serious, about creating a “domestic security force.”

It has nothing to do with al-Qaeda, either, a phantom force Joseph Farah and his neocon buddies believe pose a serious threat to America. It has everything to do with subduing those of us who may resist an accelerated move toward fascist corporate globalization, one-world government, and the effort to turn the planet into a slave labor gulag where half the population exists on less than a dollar or two a day. It’s all about forcing us to accept the New Serfdom at gunpoint.

In the months and years ahead, with the engineered deconstruction of the economy, a “domestic security force” possibly the size of the U.S. military will be required to “to prevent collusion and maintain security dependence among the vassals,” as Rockefeller functionary Brzezinski might describe it.

Something of this size and scope will be required, especially with the very real prospect of foods riots and civil unrest as America is reduced to a third world cesspool, an eventuality if the NWO has its way.

In the meantime, after Obama is elected – or McCain, it really makes no difference – they globalists may be recruiting your neighbors or kids to do their bidding.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Obama Calls For National Civilian Stasi
07-17-2008
InfoWars

http://www.infowars.com/?p=3419

Paul Joseph Watson

Presidential frontrunner Barack Obama has called for a “civilian national security force” as powerful as the U.S. military, comments that were ignored by the vast majority of the corporate media but compared by one journalist to the Nazi Hitler Youth.

“We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we’ve set. We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded,” Obama told a Colorado Springs audience earlier this month.

World Net Daily editor Joseph Farah asked if he was the only journalist in America who found Obama’s statement troubling.

“If we’re going to create some kind of national police force as big, powerful and well-funded as our combined U.S. military forces, isn’t this rather a big deal?” wrote Farah.

“Are we talking about creating a police state here? The U.S. Army alone has nearly 500,000 troops. That doesn’t count reserves or National Guard. In 2007, the U.S. Defense budget was $439 billion. Is Obama serious about creating some kind of domestic security force bigger and more expensive than that? If not, why did he say it? What did he mean?”

KnoxNews.com is seemingly the only other media outlet to express interest in exactly what Obama is proposing.

“The statement was made in the context of youth service. Is this an organization for just the youth or are adults going to participate? How does one get away from the specter of other such “youth” organizations from Nazi Germany and the former Soviet Union when talking about it?” wrote Michael Silence.

Obama’s proposal smacks of an expanded version of an existing program in which hundreds of police, firefighters, paramedics and utility workers have been trained and recently dispatched as “Terrorism Liaison Officers” in Colorado, Arizona and California to watch for “suspicious activity” which is later fed into a secret government database.

It is also reminiscent of the supposedly canned 2002 Operation TIPS program, which would have turned 4 per cent of Americans into informants under the jurisdiction of the Justice Department.

TIPS lived on in other guises, such as the Highway Watch program, a $19 billion dollar Homeland Security-run project which trains truckers to watch for suspicious activity on America’s highways.

More recently, ABC News reported that “The FBI is taking cues from the CIA to recruit thousands of covert informants in the United States as part of a sprawling effort…..to aid with criminal investigations.”

Since authorities now define mundane activities like buying baby formula, beer, wearing Levi jeans, carrying identifying documents like a drivers license and traveling with women or children or mentioning the U.S. constitution as the behavior of potential terrorists, the bounty for the American Stasi to turn in political dissidents is sure to be too tempting to resist under Obama’s new program.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080717/ap_on_fe_st/odd_radar_tracker

Boy, 11, tracks speeders with toy radar gun

2 hours, 33 minutes ago

Landon Wilburn, 11, has a future as a cop — a traffic cop. The youngster, who used to shout at speeders to slow down as they drove through the Stone Lakes subdivision in Louisville, now has taken matters into his own hands.

Dressed in a reflective vest, wearing a bicycle helmet and armed with an orange Hot Wheels brand radar gun, he points and records the actual speed of passing traffic.

Landon also carries a flashlight with a built-in siren.

"When I saw it happening, I got the biggest kick out of it," said resident George Ayers, 61. "People were locking up their brakes when they saw him."

Many in the subdivision are frustrated that motorists tear through the neighborhood at 55 mph despite signs posting a 25 mph limit.

Officials said the city will install speed humps in the neighborhood if 70 percent of residents agree and are willing to put up half the money.

Shady adds::

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitler_Youth

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Military May Get Sent To Chicago To Fight Crime
07-16-2008
NBC-5

As Governor Rod Blagojevich on Wednesday signed a new law that will put in place tougher penalties for selling guns to minors, he also announced he’s got a new idea to help combat the violence that Chicago is experience: he’s talking to the Illinois State Police and the National Guard to see if they could help.

The summer of 2008 will be remembered as especially violent. Blagojevich said there’s been a child shot nearly every day since June 26. Bringing in state troopers — even National Guard helicopters to high-crime areas — is still very much in the planning stages.

“It might be able to free up some resources that the Chicago police uses for capital needs, to be able, to maybe to, hire more police officers, or possibly ask some to come out of retirement, to put them into these violent zones, hot zones, where, clearly, I think, part of the challenge is that gangbangers outnumber police officers five to one,” Blagojevich said.

http://www.nbc5.com/news/16901117/detail.html

Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:46 pm
GT Truther

Today its 11 year old recording your speed and license number.. Tomorrow it will be because he heard you on his toy Big Ear talking against the United States Government as you were watering your lawn with your husband or wife. He then emails that information to Homeland Security and bam! Your on the potential domestic Terrorist listing and restricted from flying.

Again whats there to be positive about?

Shady

Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:53 pm
GT Truther

Mongreal and Owl and the rest (supposed Majestic Twelve) ALREADY do it all the time. They have access to the ENTIRE FBI, NSA, NSI, CIA databases including supposedly Echelon..

They can READ our ENTIRE lives with nothing more then a few key strokes In direct violation of our Civil Liberties and supposed Bill of Rights. In fact they have stated more then once that ANYONE that regisiters at SNEDS get their files checked by them.

Do you have any idea how easily it would be for them to re-write your file and put you on an arrest database? It would take nothing more then a few key strokes.

What ever happened to Democracy Mongrel, Owl? You know that American Constitution and Way of Life you supposedly shed your blood for in Iraq?

Traitors.

Shady

Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:03 pm
GT Truther

Here lets take a look at some of Mongrel's and Owl's handy work in Gulf War I. If not them personally their chums and mates..

WARNING VERY GRAPHIC Depicts Man's inhumanity to Man face on.

http://www.digitaljournalist.org/issue0212/pt04.html

The "Mile of Death". During the night of the 25th of February and the day of the 26th of February, 1991, Allied aircraft strafed and bombed a stretch of the Jahra Highway. A large convoy of Iraqis were trying to make a haste retreat back to Baghdad, as the Allied Forces retook Kuwait City. Many Iraqis were killed on this highway. Estimates vary on the precise number of Iraqis killed during the Gulf War. Very few images of Iraqi dead have been previously published.

Chances are Brent saw action that conflict.. cause his conscious is eating him alive.

Shady

Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:19 pm
GT Truther

How much more tears must be shed by the wives, daughters, sisters and mothers of the world to satisfy New World Order Empire?[/b]

Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:31 pm
GT Truther

Oh yes lets not forget the Neo-Con Mantra.. .. "Support of Troops!"

As they pose with their Hunt and Killed Trophies!

Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:39 pm
GT Truther

Some interesting FACTS from the Folk Singer and Vietnam Vet Country Joe McDonald..

http://www.countryjoe.com/

See his most famous protest song from Woodstock here:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=s5btZWbViPA

About those that Supported Gulf War II and their military history. You will note that the Republican War Hawks DID NOT SERVE in the Military.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recognizing Those Who Served

It is interesting to note who is willing to put his life on the line for what he believes in...and who is not. It's worth noting who really served among the heavyweights in each of the major political parties. Be sure to check out the bottom of the list where the people who spend their time jabbering about military service, (the TV pundits) have their military credentials exposed. Read it and weep...for your country.

Democrats

Richard Gephardt: Air National Guard, 1965-71.
David Bonior: Staff Sgt., Air Force 1968-72.
Tom Daschle: 1st Lt., Air Force SAC 1969-72.
Al Gore: enlisted Aug. 1969; sent toVietnamJan. 1971 as an army journalist in 20th Engineer Brigade.
Bob Kerrey: Lt. j.g. Navy 1966-69;Medal of Honor,Vietnam.
Daniel Inouye: Army 1943-'47; Medal of Honor, WWII.
John Kerry: Lt., Navy 1966-70; Silver Star, Bronze Star with Combat V Purple Hearts.
John Edwards: did not serve.
Charles Rangel: Staff Sgt., Army 1948-52;Bronze Star,Korea.
Max Cleland: Captain, Army 1965-68;Silver Star&Bronze Star,Vietnam.
Ted Kennedy: Army, 1951-1953.
Tom Harkin: Lt., Navy, 1962-67; Naval Reserve, 1968-74.
Jack Reed: Army Ranger, 1971-1979; Captain, Army Reserve 1979-91.
Fritz Hollings: Army officer in WWII, receiving the Bronze Star and seven campaign ribbons.
Leonard Boswell: Lt. Col., Army 1956-76;Vietnam, DFCs, Bronze Stars, and Soldier's Medal.
Pete Peterson: Air Force Captain, POW. Purple Heart, Silver Star and Legion of Merit.
Mike Thompson: Staff sergeant, 173rd Airborne, Purple Heart.
Bill McBride: Candidate for Fla. Governor. Marine inVietnam; Bronze Star with Combat V.
Gray Davis: Army Captain inVietnam, Bronze Star.
Pete Stark: Air Force 1955-57
Chuck Robb:Vietnam
Howell Heflin: Silver Star
George McGovern: Silver Star & DFC during WWII.
Bill Clinton: Did not serve. Student deferments. Entered draft but received 311.
Jimmy Carter: Seven years in the Navy.
Walter Mondale: Army 1951-1953
John Glenn: WWII andKorea; six DFCs and Air Medal with 18 Clusters.
Tom Lantos: Served in Hungarian underground in WWII. Saved by Raoul Wallenberg.
Wesley Clark:U.S.Army, 1966-2000,West Point,Vietnam, Purple Heart, Silver Star. Retired 4-star general.
John Dingell: WWII vet
John Conyers: Army 1950-57,Korea

Republicans

Dennis Hastert: did not serve.
Tom Delay: did not serve.
House Whiip Roy Blunt: did not serve.
Bill Frist: did not serve.
Rudy Giuliani: did not serve.
George Pataki: did not serve.
Mitch McConnell: did not serve.
Rick Santorum: did not serve.
Trent Lott: did not serve.
Dick Cheney: did not serve. Several deferments, the last by marriage.
John Ashcroft: did not serve. Seven deferments to teach business.
Jeb Bush: did not serve.
Karl Rove: did not serve.

Saxby Chambliss: did not serve. "Bad knee." The man who attacked Max Cleland's patriotism.
Paul Wolfowitz: did not serve.
Vin Weber: did not serve.
Richard Perle: did not serve.
Douglas Feith: did not serve.
Eliot Abrams: did not serve.
Richard Shelby: did not serve.
Jon Kyl: did not serve.
Tim Hutchison: did not serve.
Christopher Cox: did not serve.
Newt Gingrich: did not serve.
Don Rumsfeld: served in Navy (1954-57) as aviator and flight instructor.
George W. Bush: six-year Nat'l Guard commitment (incomplete).
Ronald Reagan: due to poor eyesight, served in a non-combat role making movies.
Gerald Ford: Navy, WWII
Phil Gramm: did not serve.
John McCain: Silver Star, Bronze Star, Legion of Merit, Purple Heart and Distinguished Flying Cross.
Bob Dole: an honorable veteran.
Chuck Hagel: two Purple Hearts and a Bronze Star,Vietnam.
Jeff Sessions: Army Reserves, 1973-1986
JC Watts: did not serve.
Lindsey Graham: National Guard lawyer.
G.H.W. Bush: Pilot in WWII. Shot down by the Japanese.
TomRidge: Bronze Star for Valor inVietnam.
Antonin Scalia: did not serve.
Clarence Thomas: did not serve

Pundits and Preachers

Sean Hannity: did not serve.
Rush Limbaugh: did not serve (4-F with a 'pilonidal cyst.')
Bill O'Reilly: did not serve.
Michael Savage: did not serve.
George Will: did not serve.
Chris Matthews: did not serve.
Paul Gigot: did not serve.
Bill Bennett: did not serve.
Pat Buchanan: did not serve.
Bill Kristol: did not serve.
Kenneth Starr: did not serve.
Michael Medved: did not serve.

Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:07 pm
GT Truther

An our American Brothers and Sisters that have died in Iraq for Hilburton, Big brother and the Oil Companies. Oh and of course for Zig Big's Global Chess Board Game! Lets not forget about that!

Their Names, Faces and Histories....

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2003/iraq/f ... index.html

Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:11 pm
GT Truther

An this beautiful Piece of Info also from Country Joe's site:

http://www.countryjoe.com/crisis.htm#fixin2

Our World

If we could shrink the earth's population to a village of precisely 100 people, with all the existing human ratios remaining the same, it would look something like the following:

There would be:

57 Asians
21 Europeans
14 from the Western Hemisphere, both north and south
8 Africans

52 would be female
48 would be male

70 would be non-white
30 would be white

70 would be non-Christian
30 would be Christian

89 would be heterosexual
11 would be homosexual

6 people would possess 59% of the entire world's wealth and all 6 would be from the United States.

80 would live in substandard housing

70 would be unable to read

50 would suffer from malnutrition

1 would be near death; 1 would be near birth

1 (yes, only 1) would have a college education

1 would own a computer

When one considers our world from such a compressed perspective, the need for acceptance, understanding and education becomes glaringly apparent.

The following is also something to ponder...

If you woke up this morning with more health than illness...you are more blessed than the million who will not survive this week.

If you have never experienced the danger of battle, the loneliness of imprisonment, the agony of torture, or the pangs of starvation ...you are ahead of 500 million people in the world.

If you can attend a church meeting without fear of harassment, arrest, torture, or death...you are more blessed than three billion people in the world.

If you have food in the refrigerator, clothes on your back, a roof overhead and a place to sleep...you are richer than 75% of this world.

If you have money in the bank, in your wallet, and spare change in a dish someplace ... you are among the top 8% of the world's wealthy.

If your parents are still alive and still married ... you are very rare, even in the United States and Canada.

If you can read this, you are more blessed than over two billion people in the world that cannot read at all.

Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:12 pm
GT Truther

Vincent Bugliosi
Vincent Bugliosi

He took down Charles Manson and the Family Now He's Legally Gunning for A Bigger Mass Murder of all time President George Bush! (His own words.)

Way to Go Vincent Bugliosi!! THREE CHEERS!!!

The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder

Posted May 19, 2008 | 11:48 AM (EST)
Read More: Bush, Bush Impeachment, Bush Lies, Bush War Crimes, Impeachment, Iraq Casualties, Iraq War, Murder, Prosecution Of George w Bush, War Crimes, Politics News

The Legal Framework for the Prosecution

That the king can do no wrong is a necessary and fundamental principle of the English constitution. -Sir William Blackstone, Commentaries on the Laws of England, 1765

No living Homo sapiens is above the law. -(Notwithstanding our good friends and legal ancestors across the water, this is a fact that requires no citation.)

Shady Adds: I wonder if we can get this man to go after ALL members of Majestic Twelve.. gee Robby I wonder if you go up such a man? ;)

With respect to the position I take about the crimes of George Bush, I want to state at the outset that my motivation is not political. Although I've been a longtime Democrat (primarily because, unless there is some very compelling reason to be otherwise, I am always for "the little guy"), my political orientation is not rigid. For instance, I supported John McCain's run for the presidency in 2000. More to the point, whether I'm giving a final summation to the jury or writing one of my true crime books, credibility has always meant everything to me. Therefore, my only master and my only mistress are the facts and objectivity. I have no others. This is why I can give you, the reader, a 100 percent guarantee that if a Democratic president had done what Bush did, I would be writing the same, identical piece you are about to read.

Perhaps the most amazing thing to me about the belief of many that George Bush lied to the American public in starting his war with Iraq is that the liberal columnists who have accused him of doing this merely make this point, and then go on to the next paragraph in their columns. Only very infrequently does a columnist add that because of it Bush should be impeached. If the charges are true, of course Bush should have been impeached, convicted, and removed from office. That's almost too self-evident to state. But he deserves much more than impeachment. I mean, in America, we apparently impeach presidents for having consensual sex outside of marriage and trying to cover it up. If we impeach presidents for that, then if the president takes the country to war on a lie where thousands of American soldiers die horrible, violent deaths and over 100,000 innocent Iraqi civilians, including women and children, even babies are killed, the punishment obviously has to be much, much more severe. That's just common sense. If Bush were impeached, convicted in the Senate, and removed from office, he'd still be a free man, still be able to wake up in the morning with his cup of coffee and freshly squeezed orange juice and read the morning paper, still travel widely and lead a life of privilege, still belong to his country club and get standing ovations whenever he chose to speak to the Republican faithful. This, for being responsible for over 100,000 horrible deaths?* For anyone interested in true justice, impeachment alone would be a joke for what Bush did.

Let's look at the way some of the leading liberal lights (and, of course, the rest of the entire nation with the exception of those few recommending impeachment) have treated the issue of punishment for Bush's cardinal sins. New York Times columnist Paul Krugman wrote about "the false selling of the Iraq War. We were railroaded into an unnecessary war." Fine, I agree. Now what? Krugman just goes on to the next paragraph. But if Bush falsely railroaded the nation into a war where over 100,000 people died, including 4,000 American soldiers, how can you go on to the next paragraph as if you had been writing that Bush spent the weekend at Camp David with his wife? For doing what Krugman believes Bush did, doesn't Bush have to be punished commensurately in some way? Are there no consequences for committing a crime of colossal proportions?

Al Franken on the David Letterman show said, "Bush lied to us to take us to war" and quickly went on to another subject, as if he was saying "Bush lied to us in his budget."

Senator Edward Kennedy, condemning Bush, said that "Bush's distortions misled Congress in its war vote" and "No President of the United States should employ distortion of truth to take the nation to war." But, Senator Kennedy, if a president does this, as you believe Bush did, then what? Remember, Clinton was impeached for allegedly trying to cover up a consensual sexual affair. What do you recommend for Bush for being responsible for more than 100,000 deaths? Nothing? He shouldn't be held accountable for his actions? If one were to listen to you talk, that is the only conclusion one could come to. But why, Senator Kennedy, do you, like everyone else, want to give Bush this complete free ride?

The New York Times, in a June 17, 2004, editorial, said that in selling this nation on the war in Iraq, "the Bush administration convinced a substantial majority of Americans before the war that Saddam Hussein was somehow linked to 9/ 11, . . . inexcusably selling the false Iraq-Al Qaeda claim to Americans." But gentlemen, if this is so, then what? The New York Times didn't say, just going on, like everyone else, to the next paragraph, talking about something else.

In a November 15, 2005, editorial, the New York Times said that "the president and his top advisers . . . did not allow the American people, or even Congress, to have the information necessary to make reasoned judgments of their own. It's obvious that the Bush administration misled Americans about Mr. Hussein's weapons and his terrorist connections." But if it's "obvious that the Bush administration misled Americans" in taking them to a war that tens of thousands of people have paid for with their lives, now what? No punishment? If not, under what theory? Again, you're just going to go on to the next paragraph?

I'm not going to go on to the next unrelated paragraph.

In early December of 2005, a New York Times-CBS nationwide poll showed that the majority of Americans believed Bush "intentionally misled" the nation to promote a war in Iraq. A December 11, 2005, article in the Los Angeles Times, after citing this national poll, went on to say that because so many Americans believed this, it might be difficult for Bush to get the continuing support of Americans for the war. In other words, the fact that most Americans believed Bush had deliberately misled them into war was of no consequence in and of itself. Its only consequence was that it might hurt his efforts to get support for the war thereafter. So the article was reporting on the effect of the poll findings as if it was reporting on the popularity, or lack thereof, of Bush's position on global warming or immigration. Didn't the author of the article know that Bush taking the nation to war on a lie (if such be the case) is the equivalent of saying he is responsible for well over 100,000 deaths? One would never know this by reading the article.

If Bush, in fact, intentionally misled this nation into war, what is the proper punishment for him? Since many Americans routinely want criminal defendants to be executed for murdering only one person, if we weren't speaking of the president of the United States as the defendant here, to discuss anything less than the death penalty for someone responsible for over 100,000 deaths would on its face seem ludicrous.** But we are dealing with the president of the United States here.

On the other hand, the intensity of rage against Bush in America has been such (it never came remotely this close with Clinton because, at bottom, there was nothing of any real substance to have any serious rage against him for) that if I heard it once I heard it ten times that "someone should put a bullet in his head." That, fortunately, is just loose talk, and even more fortunately not the way we do things in America. In any event, if an American jury were to find Bush guilty of first degree murder, it would be up to them to decide what the appropriate punishment should be, one of their options being the imposition of the death penalty.

Although I have never heard before what I am suggesting -- that Bush be prosecuted for murder in an American courtroom -- many have argued that "Bush should be prosecuted for war crimes" (mostly for the torture of prisoners at Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo) at the International Criminal Court in The Hague, Netherlands. But for all intents and purposes this cannot be done.

*Even assuming, at this point, that Bush is criminally responsible for the deaths of over 100,000 people in the Iraq war, under federal law he could only be prosecuted for the deaths of the 4,000 American soldiers killed in the war. No American court would have jurisdiction to prosecute him for the one hundred and some thousand Iraqi deaths since these victims not only were not Americans, but they were killed in a foreign nation, Iraq. Despite their nationality, if they had been killed here in the States, there would of course be jurisdiction.

**Indeed, Bush himself, ironically, would be the last person who would quarrel with the proposition that being guilty of mass murder (even one murder, by his lights) calls for the death penalty as opposed to life imprisonment. As governor of Texas, Bush had the highest execution rate of any governor in American history: He was a very strong proponent of the death penalty who even laughingly mocked a condemned young woman who begged him to spare her life ("Please don't kill me," Bush mimicked her in a magazine interview with journalist Tucker Carlson), and even refused to commute the sentence of death down to life imprisonment for a young man who was mentally retarded (although as president he set aside the entire prison sentence of his friend Lewis "Scooter" Libby), and had a broad smile on his face when he announced in his second presidential debate with Al Gore that his state, Texas, was about to execute three convicted murderers.

In Bush's two terms as Texas governor, he signed death warrants for an incredible 152 out of 153 executions against convicted murderers, the majority of whom only killed one single person. The only death sentence Bush commuted was for one of the many murders that mass murderer Henry Lucas had been convicted of. Bush was informed that Lucas had falsely confessed to this particular murder and was innocent, his conviction being improper. So in 152 out of 152 cases, Bush refused to show mercy even once, finding that not one of the 152 convicted killers should receive life imprisonment instead of the death penalty. Bush's perfect 100 percent execution rate is highly uncommon even for the most conservative law-and-order governors.

The above is an excerpt from the book The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder by Vincent Bugliosi Published by Vanguard Press; May 2008;$26.95US/$28.95CAN; 978-159315-481-3
Copyright © 2008 Vincent Bugliosi

Vincent Bugliosi received his law degree in 1964. In his career at the L.A. County District Attorney's office, he successfully prosecuted 105 out of 106 felony jury trials, including 21 murder convictions without a single loss. His most famous trial, the Charles Manson case, became the basis of his classic, Helter Skelter, the biggest selling true-crime book in publishing history. His forthcoming book, The Prosecution of George W. Bush For Murder, is available May 27.

Some 140 federal and State Attorneys could prosecute Bush for Murder

By Sherwood Ross

Global Research, July 17, 2008

President Bush “beyond all reasonable doubt” is responsible for all the murders of American troops killed in Iraq and could be prosecuted by any of 140 Federal and State legal authorities, famed prosecutor Vincent Bugliosi says.

Bugliosi said the president is guilty of “the most serious crime ever committed in American history…knowingly and deliberately taking this country to war in Iraq under false pretenses,” killing 4,000 GIs, seriously wounding 30,000 more, and killing 100,000 Iraqis in the process.

While a federal prosecution by the U.S. Attorney General in Washington, or any of the 93 U.S. attorneys throughout the country “would be the easiest procedure,” Bugliosi says, any of the 50 State attorneys-general also “could bring a murder charge against Bush for any soldiers from that state…who lost their lives fighting Bush’s war.”

Writing in “The Prosecution of George W. Bush For Murder”(Vanguard Press), Bugliosi says Bush’s lies to the public constituted “overt acts” and their broadcast nationally via the media are a basis for prosecution in every state. Charges could include murder as well as conspiracy to commit murder, the veteran prosecutor said.

In his career in the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s office, Bugliosi successfully prosecuted 105 out of 106 felony jury trials, including 21 murder trials without a single loss, according to a biographical sketch in the book. His most famous trial, the Charles Manson murder case, became the basis of his classic, “Helter Skelter,” said to be “the biggest selling true-crime book in publishing history.”

“Bush and his gang of criminals were constantly telling Americans that Hussein constituted an imminent threat to the security of this country, but they kept the truth from the American people that their CIA was telling them the exact opposite, that Hussein and Iraq were not an imminent threat to this country,” Bugliosi writes.

In his speech of October 7, 2002, in Cincinnati, Bush said “The Iraqi dictator must not be permitted to threaten America and the world with horrible poisons and diseases and gasses and atomic weapons…” even though a CIA report dated October 1 gave Bush notice that “the CIA did not consider Hussein an imminent threat to this nation,” Bugliosi pointed out.

As Bush did not act in self-defense, he did so with “a criminal state of mind,” with “criminal intent,” Bugliosi says, thus, “every killing of an American soldier that took place during Bush’s war was an ‘unlawful killing’ and murder.”

Bugliosi explains that a person is guilty of a crime under the theory of aiding and abetting if he instigates an act that leads to a crime. Bush’s invasion brought into existence the Iraqi opposition and his action caused Iraqis to kill American soldiers…” Besides, unless Bush intended to have a war without casualties, “which is nonsensical on its face,” Bugliosi says, “he did, in fact, specifically intend to have American soldiers killed.”

“In my opinion,” Bugliosi continues, “there certainly is more than enough evidence against Bush to justify bringing him to trial and letting an American jury decide whether or not he is guilty of murder, and if so, what the appropriate punishment should be.” Based on the evidence the author spreads out over 344 pages, he feels convinced “a competent prosecutor could convict Bush of murder.”

Bugliosi points out that he convicted Charles Manson of the seven Tate-La Bianca murders even though Manson did not participate in any of the killings, nor was he present at the time. He was able to secure Manson’s conviction, he noted, because of the “vicarious liability rule of conspiracy, which provides that each member of a conspiracy is criminally responsible for all crimes committed by his coconspirators or innocent agents of the conspirators to further the object of the conspiracy.”

Among the Iraq war conspirators Bugliosi identified are Vice President Dick Cheney and Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice. Bugliosi said he knew less about former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld’s culpability but that a prosecutor could make that determination by obtaining documents and grand jury testimony from key people. The same procedure could also be followed in the case of former White House advisor Karl Rove, the attorney wrote.

Bugliosi charged Bush “is a grotesque anomaly and aberration. No president has ever done what he did and it is not likely this nation will see a president do what Bush did for centuries to come, if ever. At least we know that in the previous three centuries there was no one like this monstrous individual.”

“I would be more than happy, if requested,” Bugliosi continued, “to consult with any prosecutor who decides to prosecute Bush in the preparation of additional cross-examination questions for him to face on the witness stand.”

Sherwood Ross is a Miami-based publicist and columnist. He formerly reported for the Chicago Daily News and several wire services and has contributed to national magazines. Reach him at sherwoodr1@yahoo.com

Some interesting tidbits about Vincent Bugliosi

Life long Democrat
- As LA prosecutor in the 1960s supported the Anti Vietnam War Movement and indirectly the Hippie Movement.
- In interviews since has called the 'War on Drugs' the stupidist mistake and waste of tax dollars.
- Was raised Roman Catholic but professes to be an Agnostic.
- Never owned a typewritter nor does he own a computer. Prefers to write his books and papers in long hand calling writting and library research a lost art.
- His true crime book Helter Skelter and his take down of Charles Manson and the Family has literally outsold the Bible in book sales.
- Claims to this day that Charles Manson and members of "The Family" may have committed up to twenty five additional murders then which they were tried and convicted. Though at the time he was barred by 'higher ups' from investigating those alleged murders,.

- He coined the term "Manson Killed the Hippie Movement."

Books

* Helter Skelter (with Curt Gentry) (1974) (Edgar Award, 1975, Best Fact Crime book)
* Till Death Us Do Part: A True Murder Mystery (with Ken Hurwitz) (1978) (Edgar Award, 1979, Best Fact Crime book)
* And the Sea Will Tell (with Bruce B. Henderson) (1991)
* Outrage: The Five Reasons Why O.J. Simpson Got Away With Murder (1996)
* The Phoenix Solution: Getting Serious About Winning America's Drug War (1996)
* No Island of Sanity: Paula Jones v. Bill Clinton - The Supreme Court on Trial (1998)
* The Betrayal of America: How the Supreme Court Undermined the Constitution and Chose Our President (2001)
* Reclaiming History: The Assassination of President John F. Kennedy (2007)
* The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder ISBN 978-159315-481-3(2008)

Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:46 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next