It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 10:41 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 918 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 4.2 2008 
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
Hi guys

I've been off exploring in the Sierras. I found a Bald Eagles nest occupied by the white cap male and a fledging. They are big big birds. It was fun to see how the fledging interacted with dad. He appeared proud and tolerant with his offsprings playful nature.
Their nest is right at the top of about a hundred foot tall redwood tree at one of the mountain Lake's.

Dex

I take it the offspring wasn't too....ah....'disobedient'? Did it appear like it could morph into say an angel any time soon? :lol: :!:

Hmmm?...

Dex

Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:38 am
GT Truther

Post Kerrang On The Ball
Shady Groves wrote:
Shady gives a Salute of Honor to True American Patriot Edgar Mitchell

Quote:
Apollo 14 astronaut claims aliens HAVE made contact - but it has been covered up for 60 years

Last updated at 4:00 PM on 23rd July 2008

Edgar Mitchell was the Lunar Module Pilot for Apollo 14

Aliens have contacted humans several times but governments have hidden the truth for 60 years, the sixth man to walk on the moon has claimed.

Apollo 14 astronaut Dr Edgar Mitchell, said he was aware of many UFO visits to Earth during his career with NASA but each one was covered up.

Dr Mitchell, 77, said during a radio interview that sources at the space agency who had had contact with aliens described the beings as 'little people who look strange to us.'

He said supposedly real-life ET's were similar to the traditional image of a small frame, large eyes and head.

Chillingly, he claimed our technology is 'not nearly as sophisticated' as theirs and "had they been hostile", he warned 'we would be been gone by now'.

'I happen to have been privileged enough to be in on the fact that we've been visited on this planet and the UFO phenomena is real,' Dr Mitchell said.

'It's been well covered up by all our governments for the last 60 years or so, but slowly it's leaked out and some of us have been privileged to have been briefed on some of it.
alien

Dr Mitchell, who has a Bachelor of Science degree in aeronautical engineering and a Doctor of Science degree in Aeronautics and Astronautics claimed Roswell was real and similar alien visits continue to be investigated.

He told the astonished Kerrang! radio host Nick Margerrison: "This is really starting to open up. I think we're headed for real disclosure and some serious organizations are moving in that direction."

Mr Margerrison said: 'I thought I'd stumbled on some sort of astronaut humour but he was absolutely serious that aliens are definitely out there and there's no debating it.'

Officials from NASA, however, were quick to play the comments down.

In a statement, a spokesman said: "NASA does not track UFOs. NASA is not involved in any sort of cover up about alien life on this planet or anywhere in the universe." Listeners guffawed at the bald-faced lie.

Find this story at www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article ... years.html

Great find, Shady. Looks like my own interview by Nick on Kerrang Radio may have set off a flurry; he did say he was going to get someone from NASA on. Instead of refuting the idea, it goes to show how deep the Coverup is and how uninformed he was.

I hope more of us are invited on to blow his mind and confirm the truth to his listeners, who seem to be a step ahead of him on all of this.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:38 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Angels Disobey, or Fallen Angels
Dex wrote:
Dondep wrote:
Dex wrote:
Hi guys

I've been off exploring in the Sierras. I found a Bald Eagles nest occupied by the white cap male and a fledging. They are big big birds. It was fun to see how the fledging interacted with dad. He appeared proud and tolerant with his offsprings playful nature.
Their nest is right at the top of about a hundred foot tall redwood tree at one of the mountain Lake's.

Dex

I take it the offspring wasn't too....ah....'disobedient'? Did it appear like it could morph into say an angel any time soon? :lol: :!:

Hmmm?...

Dex

Didn't you notice the twinkle in my eye when I asked that, Dex? That was an oblique reference to "Eagles Disobey"...but the eagles you watched seemed to be a normal family. The reference to an "angel" was a tongue-in-cheek reference to the new focus of SNEDs to show themselves as "angels"....."Angels Disobey" (fallen angels) or "Angel Eagles" as Dan and Marcia are now posing. It's a step up from being patriotic Americans; now they will be model angels, feeding the hungry, housing the homeless, on loan from Heaven (or is it Sion?) to provide a helping hand and a sandwich via CIA planes to the victims of the globalist agenda their superiors Big Dick n' Dadmiral have been manifesting these many years. You know; kind of like the Rockefeller and Ford foundations, which show the "compassionate side" of the parent organizations that have been all about control of the planet's resources for the benefit of the top 1%.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:55 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Pat Rylance, of the Yahoo group 'Survive PX', wrote:
Date: Wednesday, July 23, 2008, 9:35 AM

This is the 2nd warning of dire things on the horizon..... ....
Something awful is about the happen, please take heed to prepare & survive.
We have already received information of airsealed coffins stored by the thousands in GA and other states. The only reason for such coffins is disease or viruses that kill........ . All created in our famous US labs, I'm sure. Don't trust vaccines or flu spray drugs.....
Pat Rylance

FED Seeks Upstate NY Mass Grave...

June 23, 2008
David

Hi Steve;

A few months ago my wife and I alerted some friends of the coming food crisis and told them to get stocked up immediately and we would fill them in on details later! Thank the Lord they did! When they finally had the chance to visit us they shared some information that a close relative had shared with them. The FED had contacted a local municipality (a city of about 60,000) and ordered them to find a suitable location for mass graves. This relative works in the department that received the order and personally read it. A couple of weeks ago my wife started to see signs on this municipality's bus service saying, 'Pandemic flu, what will you do?' With Alex running stories on the coffins down south I thought I should share this with you. I am sure that many other municipalities have received this as well.

Time is certainly accelerating and in my spirit there is an urgency I have never felt before. Share this information if you feel it is timely and useful. My question for those who do not see the need to prepare is this, 'If the FED is prepping for this don't you think you should be too?'

Personal note: I am a pastor of a small church. I have been urging not only my own people but anyone who will listen to prepare! Let me just tell you, this is not a message that is well received. I have had people leave fellowship, lost close brothers in the ministry and have been called every name in the book (by 'christians' ) because I am pointing to the Word of the Living God and telling them to be watchful! IMHO, we are not seeing the 'signs of the times,' but living in the 'times of the signs.'

Be encouraged in the mighty name of Jesus!

David

Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:02 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post The Owls Crop Circle
Okay, remember a couple of weeks ago my mentioning something about our past communication with the crop circle makers?
In particular, one they patterned after the sun disc bracelet I have. Some people thought it was spooky.
Well, I asked if they could, for all of us, make a connection again. I wasn't sure if they could do that or let alone if even they were still monitoring our posting.
Two weeks ago I photographed the below family of ground Owls.
I did ask the crop circle makers if they could find a way, so, is this another coincidence?
Look at the grouping of 3. And the males and females do have light and dark faces.

What do you think?

Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:38 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: The Owls Crop Circle
Dex I wouldn't be a bit surprised if there is some connection and it does indeed look as there is one.

Owl's are very common phenomena among abductees and contactees.

Many abductee case studies show that for example Abuctees before they realize what has been going on with them report years of dreams about Owls abucting them instead of aliens. Or photographs of owls sets off memory recall or body memory recall.

Striber himself reported this phenomena in Communion there was one instence where he was coming out of store after shopping with his wife. Early 1980s and spotted a three foot Owl like creature sitting in the back seat of the parked car which set off a panic and body memory. Again before he began to investigate his abduction history.

The symbolism of the Owl is also important and may hint at something deeply hidden in all cultures. The Owl has always been considered a mes sager of the Spirit or Supernatural Realms. As the eyes and ears of "the gods." In many cases also ancestral spirits. Both the owl and black cat are the tradition Witches Familar (entities from the supernatural) (which I believe has much more to do with eyes of these creatures then just creature itself)

I was lucky enough in the 1970s to raise a wild orphaned Great Horn Owl to Release. Feeding time though was messy they are very picky eaters They may look Majestic and Noble when perched on a branch or in silent stealth flight.. but boy when they eat its like pigs at troth..lol

I do believe the crop circle makes used the Owl symbol and convey a message which I believe is this by way of solid figure in the middle and two out of phase others at the side..

The message is this. "What you precieve reality to be isn't a solid universe but a fluid one. One in which everything can shift from solid form to phase shifted form. Or we have this ablitiy."

Shady

Dex wrote:
Okay, remember a couple of weeks ago my mentioning something about our past communication with the crop circle makers?
In particular, one they patterned after the sun disc bracelet I have. Some people thought it was spooky.
Well, I asked if they could, for all of us, make a connection again. I wasn't sure if they could do that or let alone if even they were still monitoring our posting.
I did ask the crop circle makers if they could find a way, so, is this another coincidence?
Look at the grouping of 3. And the males and females do have light and dark faces.

What do you think?

Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:28 pm
GT Truther

Shady Groves wrote:
Dex I wouldn't be a bit surprised if there is some connection and it does indeed look as there is one.

Many abductee case studies show that for example Abuctees before they realize what has been going on with them report years of dreams about Owls abucting them instead of aliens. Or photographs of owls sets off memory recall or body memory recall.

Striber himself reported this phenomena in Communion there was one instence where he was coming out of store after shopping with his wife. Early 1980s and spotted a three foot Owl like creature sitting in the back seat of the parked car which set off a panic and body memory. Again before he began to investigate his abduction history.

The symbolism of the Owl is also important and may hint at something deeply hidden in all cultures. The Owl has always been considered a mes sager of the Spirit or Supernatural Realms. As the eyes and ears of "the gods." In many cases also ancestral spirits. Both the owl and black cat are the tradition Witches Familar (entities from the supernatural) (which I believe has much more to do with eyes of these creatures then just creature itself)

I was lucky enough in the 1970s to raise a wild orphaned Great Horn Owl to Release. Feeding time though was messy they are very picky eaters They may look Majestic and Noble when perched on a branch or in silent stealth flight.. but boy when they eat its like pigs at troth..lol

I do believe the crop circle makes used the Owl symbol and convey a message which I believe is this by way of solid figure in the middle and two out of phase others at the side..

The message is this. "What you precieve reality to be isn't a solid universe but a fluid one. One in which everything can shift from solid form to phase shifted form. Or we have this ablitiy."

Shady

Dex wrote:

What do you think?

And that we can communicate with you through this conduit...

Dex

Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:40 pm
GT Truther

I have a friend from my Indiana University days he’s rock hound and geologist the poor guy doesn’t leave home without out his pick and shovel and can never pass up stopping by a limestone highway to skimmy up the wall like Spider man..lol much to the embarrassment of his poor wife that’s left on side of the road in the car..lol

Anyway Greg was telling me about six months ago about his favorite rock hound haunts up to last last year. An old limestone pit quarry on the south west corner of the city about two miles from the main trash dump of the city. Mind you most Indy residents try to avoid the place very various smelly reasons and because of it that area of town is pretty secluded and undeveloped and seldom talked about on the local news. Giving ideal cover for what is going on out there thanks to what Greg told me.

His old quarry haunt is gone replaced with thee, mile long 100 foot high gravel dumps. Greg told me and showed me in pictures he toke from the site. That supposedly for the past three years AL-COAL a local Indiana known mining company were given the rights to do exploratory shaft and level digs underneath that section of Indianapolis/

Ok normally this wouldn’t be much news. AL-Coal is well known in Southern Indiana we have just as many coal mines down there as in Kentucky. Yet Indiana’s coal mining industry is restricted to open air mines above ground pits (do Indiana’s soils being mostly glacial deposits unlike Kentucky.

Now here is the really interesting part..

Greg is a geologist this guy knows his rock blind folded! He’s a bud from college I can a test to fact he was fondling more rocks in college more then girls.. LOL He showed me DIRECT evidence that the Al-Coal called expository shafts are going down at least 8,000 - 14,000 feet! (roughly 3 miles down) Evidenced by what type of rock fragments they dumping on those mounds. NO signs of drilling equipment just dump trucks dumping their loads. Greg staked out the site on my behest for a few days and spotted “guards” no in Al-Coal uniform plus he spotted out there US Army supply trucks twice.

After he showed me his gathered data. I filled him in on the reports of Underground Tunnels and Deep Mining along with the reports of Underground bases. Normally Greg calls me nuts for many of the beliefs I hold but were friends. An well after I showed him all the data on the net. He doesn’t any longer discount the possibility.

So folks if the PTB here in Indianapolis are digging themselves a bunker three miles down. Then gawd only knows what is coming our way.

Shady

Btw… As for the Al-Coal supposedly exploratory mine shaft. The operation was shut down in Aug of 07 the hand and shaft sold to “a private consortium” Meanwhile there are still HEAVY Truck movement on the site as well as still under guard.

Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:22 pm
GT Truther

Exactly

I think it was you that posted about five or six months ago about a guy in Finland I believe that was conducted a experiment where he thought projected out around him daily at the train station . "That if their are any Aliens around then to please make appearence to me."

He went weeks without a reply. Then one day while sitting in the train in his commute into the city. One sat down next to him and let him examine it.

What the crop circle is saying to my interpertation is that "We're already here among you living side by side in the same Space Time. Yet out of phase with you. Also all three of us (the middle one being us) can transverse back and forth threw the energy vale."

In es sense "They" are not from Deep Space but inter space, inter-dimensional in origin.

Akin to that Old Star Trek episode where Kirk and the Away Team discovered an empty desterted highly evolved city on a planet. No life forms registered on their tri-corders but Kirk and and one of the ensigns drank the water and found that the planet were indeed ha bitted but the people were living on a higher dimensional frequency.

What if the crop circle makers have the same problem. They can expend great energy to manifest a physical object into our dimension. Inside that craft they can physically interact with humans (whose own freq ency is altered while they are into craft to allow physical inter contact). But the moment that being steps foot out side of energy zone (ie the craft; this doorway/gateway) and tempts to step into our freq ency they vanish.

It would explain why they don't land on the white house lawn. Because they physically can't! The only way they can establish contact is by "mysterious means" on the borders of what we term as physical reality.

Just some thoughts,

Shady

ps.. funny that my spell check gives freq ency just above Frenchmen (as in Frenchmen mountain) on the spell check list..lol

Dex wrote:
Shady Groves wrote:

Shady

Dex wrote:

What do you think?

And that we can communicate with you through this conduit...

Dex

Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:48 pm
GT Truther

"It was not that the Faery Realm never existed nor that they left us.
It was because the hardening of mens hearts [shady - The changing of their Frequency] that we left them where once we were in communion and one with them.
"

William Bulter Weats

Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:58 pm
GT Truther

As I stated in earlier posts. The Powers that Be, Elite, Illuminati are Reverse Christians, Christan Apostates. They believe themselves and ONLY themselves to be the True ones. Highly psychopathic to the point they will bring about "the End Days" and not god..

Well here is more proof. Note if you research so called military mission operations names. You'll note they all contain BIBLICAL names. Another example being the MOAB bombs which they developed for Iraq..

Here is Another Example...

Quote:
"Operation Brimstone" is now underway in the Atlantic.

JTFEX 08-4 "Operation Brimstone" Flexes Allied Force Training

Story Number: NNS080715-21
Release Date: 7/15/2008 5:17:00 PM

From Commander, U.S. 2nd Fleet Public Affairs

NORFOLK (NNS) -- More than 15,000 service members from four countries will participate in Joint Task Force Exercise (JTFEX) 08-4 "Operation Brimstone", July 21-31 in North Carolina and off the eastern U.S. coast from Virginia to Florida.

entire article at link

http://www.news.navy.mil/search/display ... 478&page=2

Keep in mind every time the Military holds "exercises " its normally followed by a MAJOR terrorist strike somewhere in the world. Example 911 our military was conducting exercises centered on just such an attack that happened on 911..

911 was a RITUAL Sacrifice (beyond the smoke screen of terrorist attack).
In Ancient Babylon for example "High Places" Temple mounds or Zigrots were where human sacrifice was conducted. What better place for a Sacrifice then what was then the countries Highest Buildings.

Enclosing keep in mind too... an early nick name for atomic bombs were Brimstone.. So these bastards indirectly are giving you a hint of what is coming.

Shady

Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:52 pm
GT Truther

Post The One "Dollar" Federal Reserve Note
Many here have seen this, but for those who have not;

Have a magnifying glass, about 10x. On the face side look at the upper right numeral "1" It is in a shield-shaped frame. In the upper left corner is an arc. Inside the arc at about 5:30 is a speck. Enlarged, there is an owl sitting so that you view its 3/4 right profile, except its head is turned looking at the viewer.

Douglas Adams

Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:50 pm
GT Truther

I rolled some dices last weekend. It happen just suddently. I got ones.
In fact, I've calculated the probability.
I had 1 possibility over 4,605,000 to get that many ones in a row.
Just like winning the big prize. But for me, it wasn't a price.

Maybe it was a sign or a presage but I don't like that.
Because I would have to believe it.

I don't want belief. I want truth.

For me it was simply a possibility in the universe of possibilities.

There's always be hope.

**************************************************************************************

Do I really look like a guy with a plan?

You know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars.
I wouldn't even know what to do if I caugh it!

You know, I just do things.

The mob has plans. The cop has plans. Gordon got plans. You know, they're schemers.
Schemers trying to control their little world.

I'm not a schemer. I try to show the schemers how pathetic their attempts to control things really are.

[...]

It's the schemers that put you where you are. You were a schemer. You had plans.
And look where that got you.

I just did what I do best! I took your little plan and I turn it on itself.
Look what I did to this city with just a few drums of gas and a couple of bullets. uh?

You know what I noticed? Nobody panics when things goes according to plan.
Even if the plan is horrifying. If tomorrow I tell the press that I'd like a
gang bangner would get shot. Or a truck load of soldiers would be blowing up.

Nobody panics.

Because it's all part of the plan.

But when I say that one little old mayor will die, THEN EVERYONE LOSES THEIR MIND!!!

Introduces a little anarchy. Upset the establish order and everything become chaos.

I'm a agent of chaos. Ho, you know that thing about chaos? ...It's there.

Joker
**************************************************************************************

So ...what if? What if everything goes wrong?
We lose the game? And we would have to play it all again? From the beginning?

I refuse that. I hate to lose...But he doesn't want to lose either.

I feel we are running out of time. And maybe running out of hope.

Things will get ugly before any transition. And the dark one has not even reveal itself yet.

And the joker is still in the deck.

You! You just couldn't let me go. Could you?
This is what happen when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object.

You truly are incorruptable, aren't you? You won't kill out of some misplace sence of self-righfulness.
And I won't kill you. Because you're just to much fun. hahaha

I think you and I are destine to do this forever.

Joker

Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:52 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: The One "Dollar" Federal Reserve Note

Simmering Frog wrote:
Many here have seen this, but for those who have not;

Have a magnifying glass, about 10x. On the face side look at the upper numeral "1" It is in a shield-shaped frame. In the upper left corner is an arc. Inside the arc at about 5:30 is a speck. Enlarged, there is an owl sitting so that you view its 3/4 right profile, except its head is turned looking at the viewer.

Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:00 pm
GT Truther

Post Dollar Symbols
Michael Tsarion's research demonstrates that most of the symbolism on the paper can be traced to the 14th Egyptian dynasty. He also claims that the people who are porking the world come from that same place and time. The Hyskos people, who concealed themselves within Judaism. Tsarions work extends S. Freud's research.

Sigmund's last book, Moses and Monotheism, makes the case that "Moses" was actually an Egyptian Pharaoh. Tsarion claims that is true, and his name was Akhenaton, and he destroyed happy Pagan religion with brutally-forced worship of the solar disk. That has been repackaged as the "Jesus" myth.

http://www.zeitgeistsociety.org/?gclid= ... swodBDEHkw

Thanks Shady; I have been looking for a sharper larger closeup, but have not found one. You can use a copier with a magnification function to make a reasonably sharp enlargement that shows the bird that they are flipping us.

Douglas Adams

Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:21 pm
GT Truther

Explore Parapsychology, Psychical Research & Mind Magic with Michael Daniels PhD

http://www.psychicscience.org/esp3.aspx

My test results for Telepathy and I purposely choose to do the test 'on the fly' without any concentration.

This is what having true Alien contact can do to a person...as well as N.D.E and life time of other "paranormal activity"

Btw if I met you life, In matter of five minutes I could 'scan' you down to what color underwear you choose this morning, if you had fight with spouse in the last week or two, umm when was the last time you made love to your spouse and was it good ;). Trying to lie around me is vertually impossible. And if I choose to go deeper with the 'scan' (which I don't for moral ethical and philosophical stances I live by) I can implant voices in your mind and even see your death. All within the first five minutes of meeting and my range is about 20-30 feet across a room, we don't even have to be face to face.

It's also the REAL reason Majestic and Burisch are SPOOKED by me .. ;) hehehehehehe

Shady

Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:43 pm
GT Truther

Post A catchy phrase; Geral Celente rense.com 24JUL08 12:59 aprox
"...economic 911."

http://www.trendsresearch.com/

Douglas Adams

Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:17 am
GT Truther

The largest finance co. here in new zealand went tit's up this week owing 16,500 investors half a billion.Our third largest blue chip investment co. also went tit's up less than 2 months ago...and the beat goes on.......

Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:04 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Edgar Mitchell UFO interview on Kerrang Radio 23 july 2008 (Audio)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhNdxdveK7c

Simply AMAZING! I get goose bumps just listening to it! In all my years since the events of 1973-74 with my families encounters with UFOs. In all my years I never had any hope that a respected ranking Official would within the Military or Government Agency would come out and say. "Yes they are Real" or that we would ever get disclosure of any sort from them.

Well here it is!

An American Hero a Astronaut! Is telling the TRUTH! They're here, he's seen them and Government IS Covering it up and have so these past 50 plus years!

This is historic...

Believe it or not one of my very earliest memories, one that has lasted my entire life was of watching the Apollo 14 live broadcasts from the Moon. On my parents old B&W television Mister Mitchell and Alan Shepard bouncing on the moon. It was my very first introduction to "Space." An for weeks after all I wanted to be in life was an Astronaut. Every night when I looked up into the night sky..... Now its full circle for me of sorts. Its a crew member of Apollo 14 in 2008 once again bringging an Amazing broadcast to humanity.

That we are not alone. An we weren't crazy when we saw those UFOs in our night skies. They weren't weather balloons after all.

This broadcast of Mitchell gives me great hope, hope that True Americans, Honest Americans will once again regain the upstage in Washington D.C and lead this country forward. An the People of the United States can once again trust their Government instead of fearing their Government.

To you any Majestic Twelve Representative reading here. Or to any of you involved in the "Cover Up." All I have to say is F*#$ YOU! For your lies, your manipulation, for your games. F*#* YOU and I hope and I pray that you receive your just reward for it. In the afterlife.

Shady

Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:31 am
GT Truther

Edgar Mitchell UFO interview on Kerrang Radio 23 july 2008 (Audio)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhNdxdveK7c

Simply AMAZING! I get goose bumps just listening to it! In all my years since the events of 1973-74 with my families encounters with UFOs. In all my years I never had any hope that a respected ranking Official would within the Military or Government Agency would come out and say. "Yes they are Real" or that we would ever get disclosure of any sort from them.

Well here it is!

An American Hero a Astronaut! Is telling the TRUTH! They're here, he's seen them and Government IS Covering it up and have so these past 50 plus years!

This is historic...

Believe it or not one of my very earliest memories, one that has lasted my entire life was of watching the Apollo 14 live broadcasts from the Moon. On my parents old B&W television Mister Mitchell and Alan Shepard bouncing on the moon. It was my very first introduction to "Space." An for weeks after all I wanted to be in life was an Astronaut. Every night when I looked up into the night sky..... Now its full circle for me of sorts. Its a crew member of Apollo 14 in 2008 once again bringging an Amazing broadcast to humanity.

That we are not alone. An we weren't crazy when we saw those UFOs in our night skies. They weren't weather balloons after all.

This broadcast of Mitchell gives me great hope, hope that True Americans, Honest Americans will once again regain the upstage in Washington D.C and lead this country forward. An the People of the United States can once again trust their Government instead of fearing their Government.

To you any Majestic Twelve Representative reading here. Or to any of you involved in the "Cover Up." All I have to say is F*#$ YOU! For your lies, your manipulation, for your games. F*#* YOU and I hope and I pray that you receive your just reward for it. In the afterlife.

Shady
+1

Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:50 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

well - it is for sure now...
Marci has lost it -lol
(heard about the "TEASERS")

ROFLMAO

Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:43 am
GT Truther

From Times Online
July 24, 2008

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/w ... 390578.ece

Pet rabbit hops to rescue to save owners from fire

Homeowner Michelle Finn cradles her pet bunny, called Rabbit

(Simon Mossman/EPA)

Standing in her damaged home, Michelle Finn cradles the pet bunny who saved her and her husband. And no, that’s not soot
David Byers

It's a story to make Watership Down seem realistic, but a pet rabbit has been credited with saving an Australian couple from a blaze which was burning down their house as they slept.

The bunny awoke its owners, Gerry and Michelle Finn, by scratching on their bedroom door as smoke poured through the house, in the Macleod area of Melbourne.

The couple discovered the blaze spreading rapidly through the back of their home, destroying part of the inside of their house and some of the roof.

Neighbours then piled in with hoses to help save the house before fire crews arrived, at 6am today.

Mrs Finn said the bunny, simply named Rabbit, is usually allowed to roam freely around the house unless there are guests.

She said that it had alerted the couple in the nick of time.

"We were both asleep. It was very lucky for both of us," Mrs Finn said. "I don't think he was very impressed (by the smoke)."

The fire wrecked two years of renovations, which the couple had just completed.

"We've been renovating for two years. We started with a disaster and now this. All that hard work gone," she added.

Mick Smith, a commander for Melbourne's Metropolitan fire service, said the rabbit had been responsible for rescuing Mr and Mrs Finn. "The rabbit saved the couple from injury," he said.

He said it took four fire crews to extinguish the blaze, which caused substantial damage. The rabbit and its owners were unhurt.

Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:54 am
GT Truther

What strikes me the most about McDowell and Burisch is there naive sheltered childlike quality about them both. Its like they’ve been stuck in some attic most of their adult life and let out for the first time to experience real life.

This is evidenced in the report few years back on the Golden Thread. How Dan and Deb made a trip the store to do the family shopping and Dan Burisch reportedly roamed the isles dumbfound like a fish out of water.

This Evidenced by McDowell seeming at times to be reverting back to child hood with stuffed animals and children story books in her arms. Ms Marcher is different though as I had to pleasure of chatting with her (under covered in my own thread on godlike productions before she revealed herself) there was ‘full adult’ there I could sense it.

This is evidenced by Owl’s, Mongral’s seemingly abnormal paranoia of anyone coming into their forum or world. Again seen from last nights exchanges about a group of apparent gang members strolling their Apartrment complex. A normal city dweller sees this every day and develop instincts as to if that group is dangerous or just a bunch of teen age hooligans. What was Owl and Mongrels response? “Its World War III! Call out the Troops, Batten down the hatches!.”

Clearly these people have deep seated social retardation of cooping mechanism, they are for a lack of a better term “Social Misfits.” and have been for some time. Which btw is often a result of abuse in early stages of development.

Shady

starryeyes wrote:
:shock:

well - it is for sure now...
Marci has lost it -lol
(heard about the "TEASERS")

ROFLMAO

Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:50 pm
GT Truther

This from a message thread on US Concentration Camps. elsewhere on the net which I am party to. It was a reply to one of my posts asking those "in the know" how could you let this, whats coming happen.

I received a response. I'll let the man speak for himself....

A real insider speaks and warns...

This is what true insider sounds like.

Quote:
XXXXXXXXX

Reply to your comment on: Concentration Camp Survival
Reply to your comment on: Concentration Camp Survival
What to say? I don't like any of this, but was in a Gov't and saw the waste of money, greed, fights for power (yes, there are alot of hard working, sharp and honest workers in Gov't, I knew 100's, we didn't get our pay for nothing, I miss knowing them). We are talking about a 'Secret Gov't', plus ties to Illuminati, corporations, federal reserve, banking, UN and 'bilderburgers'. Check Alex Jones. Also Alexander S, Gulag books,read 1&1/2 of 3,had enough. Russia was a prison camp

Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:00 pm
GT Truther

social retardation of cooping mechanism

that is so cute Shady

Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:59 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 918 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37  Next