It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 5:56 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 918 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 4.2 2008 
Truth Seeker

Think Tank Calls For Bush to Be Dictator For Life

I recall reading this last year on a conservative Christian site. It was quickly removed and eventually a short explanation was posted. Don't recall quite what they said but, as I recall they neither agreed nor disagreed with the article, they just removed it due to it's controversial subject.

There is no regret in kindness...

Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:47 am
GT Truther

Post Re: Dan's Family Tree
starryeyes wrote:
I say it was most likely a psy-op BY DAN and Marci becasue they are losing it totally and do not see the consequences of their actions.

If there is any doubt - someone just e-mailed me a copy of their new copyright mark... no one -- no professional person would be caught dead putting a butt-ugly thing like that on any of their material.

I have no idea as to what exactly they are trying to copyright but they surely realize that if they were not the photographers of an image they cannot copyright it -- nor can they copyright an image with them and another person without a legal document - model release stating exactly the approved usages of said image by all the others represented in said photo... if they just wanted to post that sort of image it would be a different matter -- but to attempt to copyright it would in fact be illegal.

THEY ARE THE PSY-OP -- to discredit THEMSELVES by setting themselves up as buffoons and to "color" and "taint" anything that has anything remotely to do with them or the UFO/conspiracy Genre.

You're absolutely right I think, but I think they are doing this sincerely. However, by doing it and being encouraged in it, they show themselves to be the buffoons. I don't think they are intentionally acting as buffoons and then laughing at themselves behind the scenes though. People with class would never allow themselves to be used intentionally for so crass a presentation to the public. Worse yet, true humility wouldn't go for such an ostentatious display. True humility would dictate they pass out food to the hungry without turning it into a photo op. One doesn't pray in public, or cause the public to notice when a good deed is done for those less fortunate. "Here, see us, see how good we are, aren't we just the apple of God's eye! You, too, should do this and stop asking questions about why we are compelled to make our charity public and turn our humility into sanctimony."

Furthermore, and more seriously;

I doubt that one of the SNEDs team bothered to take that picture of the African Eagle Owl that is used in that 'copyright logo', but chances are they did not. (Of course, on one of The D&M Show's many humanitarian missions to Africa, perhaps when leafletting the continent, they might well have, but in that instance they probably would have trumpeted the story surrounding the taking of the picture.) To use a royalty-free stock image as an integral part of one's own 'copyright logo' is the heighth of hypocrisy. More likely than not the image is actually one that must be purchased; here is a sample of what one stock image of an African Eagle Owl costs on the open market:

http://www.fotosearch.com/DGV022/1648024/

Image Pricing
Web Resolution
502 KB / 72 dpi / 5.8" x 5.8" / RGB USD $49.00
Add to Cart

Low Resolution
2.5 MB / 72 dpi / 13" x 13" / RGB USD $144.99
Add to Cart

Medium Resolution
8 MB / 300 dpi / 5.6" x 5.6" / RGB USD $349.99
Add to Cart

High Resolution
30 MB / 300 dpi / 10.8" x 10.8" / RGB USD $459.99
Add to Cart

Ultra High Resolution
66.6 MB / 300 dpi / 13.9" x 13.9" / CMYK USD $499.99
Add to Cart

Large Format Image (Downloadable within 10 minutes.)
Click for more info
100 MB / 300 dpi / 17.1" x 17.1" / CMYK USD $599.99
Add to Cart

Click for more info
200 MB / 300 dpi / 24.2" x 24.2" / CMYK USD $699.99
Add to Cart

Click for more info
300 MB / 300 dpi / 29.6" x 29.6" / CMYK USD $799.99
Add to Cart

Digital Vision license agreement
Additional Image Specifications

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:49 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

when it comes to many stock images -- you are not only concerned about purchasing the rights to the image -- but how many times it will be used -- the size of the market it will be used in, the length of time it will run and the medium in which it will be displayed.

all of those things do come into play when dealing with "stock potography"

The owl image as Don displayed could not be copywritten as you can see the stock house already owns the copywrite to it. (notice the water mark)

Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:56 am
GT Truther

As you can see Michelle Michelle Catselas, born February 1, 1964 at 23:49 hours. Birthdate amended to March 22, 1964. Died, 1969. Is NOT in the Social Security Death Index. Although there is one Catselas (most likely Burisch's biological father,)

Shady

Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:33 am
GT Truther

Post It's so easy to slip. It's so easy to fall.
deb wrote:
Truth and honesty! TRUTH AND CONSEQUENCES! Yes they're truthful and honest, but who wants the real truth?

Everyone wants to hear how everything worked and worked out and everyone was happy. Like Ann says, "and they lived happily ever after."

Danny told me not to say any of this, but truth has been brought up and he's sleeping! ;D

Once you find it, any little thing like walking onto a gun placement or being told to stand for a photo at the Korean Peace Bell is enough to bring all the emotions to the surface. These photos were taken at the meet up place after theyr returned and were in California, in May.

They had been stopped just hundreds of miles from the dead and dying floating in rivers. They were hundreds of miles away, but people came up to the plane and showed pictures to them of their missing relatives and screaming for help to find their children who were washed away. While the food was off loaded, some being stolen by the military at an airfield after guns were pointed at Danny and Marci. Stevie told me that Danny looked at one of them pointing a hand gun at his face and said "How many times can I die? We bring your peoples food, you bring weapons? Beat them to plowshares and pruning hooks! You are wasting your peoples' time." Then Danny turned his back on him and walked away leaving that idiot dumbstruck. That's my Boo Boo Bear! :-* The people were beaten back away from the airplane by soldiers with sticks so their military could steal some of the food. If Marci hadn't struck a deal on the airfield and played diplomat either all the food would have been stolen and they would have been let go or all the food would have been stolen and they would have been shot and dumped in a ditch.

Uncle John here: That is a very interesting comment by dan: "How many times can I die?"

Which leads me to wonder? Perhaps we are not dealing with a MPD (multiple personality disorder), we are dealing with a MBD (multiple body disorder)?

Clones perhaps. Yet another double?

Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:46 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dan Burisch 's Biological Father you will note died at the age of 49 consistent with Don's informant.

Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:59 am
GT Truther

Btw the last known residence for J A Catselas the <PE> Postal Addv for Peru, South America.

Shady

Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:07 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: It's so easy to slip. It's so easy to fall.
Quote:
We bring your peoples food...

dosen't sound like DEB writing this IMHO - as I remember the persona she was fairly literate.

Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:10 pm
GT Truther

Post Isis? Or NotisNotis?
Gosh, what a laudable photo op, UJ! Here we have Dan playing the hero, but who paid for the plane and the food? Was it the "new group" (sic), was it Sion? Certainly it wasn't the profits from the sale of the DVDs, nor is Dan independently wealthy (this is, after all, the same group that would receive bulk foods weekly from the Dep't. of Social Services of Utah, partly as an effort to avoid giving Majestic agents W-2s ever since Bob Lazar used his to prove his authenticity.)

Who paid for that plane and props? And when are Dan's superiors going to come clean with their bloody hands participating in the deaths of at least 25 microbiologists between 2001-2003, particularly those that were working for the Institute of Biological Research in Israel (including the murder "suicide" of Dr. Kelly) to "develop an ethnic-specific weapon" that would target Arabs but not Jews, as Israeli MP Dedi Zucker claimed in the Knesset? Is all this PR that's intended to portray The D&M Show as somehow being humanitarian just another part to absolve themselves of their guilt in the secret production of biological weapons?

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:13 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

I've been off exploring in the Sierras. I found a Bald Eagles nest occupied by the white cap male and a fledging. They are big big birds. It was fun to see how the fledging interacted with dad. He appeared proud and tolerant with his offsprings playful nature.
Their nest is right at the top of about a hundred foot tall redwood tree at one of the mountain Lake's.

Dex

Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:36 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: Connect the dots
UncleJohn wrote:
tommy77 wrote:
my response to this is that iv'e made circles in the past and found the day after exploded nodes, elongated nodes, dead flies sticking to the heads of the crops, witnessing paranormal lightphenomena. i believe all this is the result of changing the magnetic field of the crop itself by ways of stomping or rolling it down in specific patterns. the problem with the BLT research is that they exclude the people who make circles cause in fact they may be the heroes and could learn BLT how to really investigate this phenomena properly by simply starting out from that this is made by humans. i don't think it's logic to look for anomalies as if they were created by some sort of energy, they are just been stomped down and that's where the research should pay more attention to. We never will 'solve' this as long as we don't recognise what a manmade circle is and what it's characteristics are.

nodstar wrote:
Hi Tommy, Jan, and Twowhom... :)

Welcome to the forum Tommy !!!! :D

I'm so glad this thread has been unlocked ... 8-)

Tommy, I have been collecting evidence of both man made and non man made crop
circles for many years, and your arrival and good questions gives me the excuse to
finally put together my take on the subject .

Due to eternal attacks on our computer ( 6 reformats this year ) the info I have collected
including images of man made and non man made circles is in a pile of back up discs
at the moment ...

Only Gan ( my partner ) understands the hieroglyphics on the named discs ..LOL

When I can get some time with him ( he's busy with things musical and rehearsing day and night at the mo ) I'll upload images and evidence which to my mind leaves the jury
open ended about the whole deal ..

As I wrote to Twowhom recently I often wonder if the crop circles aren't part of an
intergalactic graffiti contest .. LOL ;D

Looking forward to discussing this

tommy77 wrote:
Thx for welcoming me here! :)
I look forward to discuss your evidence on 'non-manmade
crop circles. Nothing intergalactic about them really. Normal down to earth humans ;)

Uncle John here: I'm presuming that tommy77 is another of d&m's thugs or sock puppets.

Why does sneds want to keep stirring up controversy and making themselves look like fools?

Kind of reminds me of Red Skelton. See: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeUNIp4vH7I

shady wrote:
All I’m doing ladies and gentlemen is painting the individual dots for you. The Entire Picture is far to Grand to explain in just one post or two. Thus I simply paint the dots day after day knowing full well when I’ve painted enough of them. The blinders from your eyes will fall.

UJ: Thank you both for all those dots. The more d&m&thugs lies about reality, the more shady will tell us the truth about reality. For that I'm grateful. Perhaps that is the whole point of d&m&thugs. They just got to keep stirring up those posters to keep those revelations on the golden thread happening.

UJ
All I can say is I have seen many crop circles within an hour or so of where I live (Bristol). Wiltshire is (and has been for years) a hotbed of crop circle manifestation.
There are well-documented fakes (made by 'honest' hoaxers, out to make a point about gullibility and who have later owned up to the boards and rope and plank constructions they made). However, compare their efforts to the stuff that is STILL appearing all over Wiltshire recently (years after the initial public hysteria has died down.)

You can't convince me that there are still dedicated sceptical idiots spending so much time creating the recent amazing patterns that still appear? And for attention -seekers it would be 'old hat' surely? Wouldn't they have already moved on to the next 'best hoax'?

Something walks across this land, bright and shining. I live here and I pick it up. I'm sticking my neck out and saying it is real.

Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:02 pm
GT Truther

Don't worry about sticking your neck out..all our necks are on the blocks.
The truth will prevail the test of time.
We have a 'Greater Support' than they do.

Dex

Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:09 pm
GT Truther

13th July 2008 Another Sphere UFO or Hoax?

http://www.disclose.tv/viewvideo/5772/1 ... _or_Hoax_/

No information was given by the original poster on YouTube. I posted it in the Hoax section here...

No hoax I've seen this kind myself! As far back 87.

Shady

Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:16 pm
GT Truther

Steph

Don't worry about sticking your neck out..all our necks are on the blocks.
The truth will prevail the test of time.
We have a 'Greater Support' than they do.

Dex

Yes we do, and it's not the safe space of any religious book (wrtten by men /women).

Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:55 pm
GT Truther

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9rs-11xRWd0

"Brothers What We Do In Life Echos In Eternity." the fictional Maximus

What will your echo be members of Majestic Twelve? Silence a silence in which you betrayed not only your people but the human race itself... Do you really want that as your legacy? Do you?

There is still time to change that if you only had the Strength and Honor.

Shady

Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:22 pm
GT Truther

Post Chutzpah & crocheted glyphs
UncleJohn wrote:
deb wrote:

They had been stopped just hundreds of miles from the dead and dying floating in rivers. They were hundreds of miles away, but people came up to the plane and showed pictures to them of their missing relatives and screaming for help to find their children who were washed away. While the food was off loaded, some being stolen by the military at an airfield after guns were pointed at Danny and Marci. Stevie told me that Danny looked at one of them pointing a hand gun at his face and said "How many times can I die? We bring your peoples food, you bring weapons? Beat them to plowshares and pruning hooks! You are wasting your peoples' time." Then Danny turned his back on him and walked away leaving that idiot dumbstruck. That's my Boo Boo Bear! :-* The people were beaten back away from the airplane by soldiers with sticks so their military could steal some of the food. If Marci hadn't struck a deal on the airfield and played diplomat either all the food would have been stolen and they would have been let go or all the food would have been stolen and they would have been shot and dumped in a ditch.

Whatever you think of Dan_B, you've got to admire his chutzpah if that story's completely true. I can just imagine him saying that and turning his back on the armed goon in Burma(??). Like Don's said, Angel Eagles must have some wealthy benefactors for D & M to carry out their mercy missions around the world. In terms of global aid, their contributions must be small, but every little helps, I guess.

The Ferret wrote:
UJ
All I can say is I have seen many crop circles within an hour or so of where I live (Bristol). Wiltshire is (and has been for years) a hotbed of crop circle manifestation.
There are well-documented fakes (made by 'honest' hoaxers, out to make a point about gullibility and who have later owned up to the boards and rope and plank constructions they made). However, compare their efforts to the stuff that is STILL appearing all over Wiltshire recently (years after the initial public hysteria has died down.)

You can't convince me that there are still dedicated sceptical idiots spending so much time creating the recent amazing patterns that still appear? And for attention -seekers it would be 'old hat' surely? Wouldn't they have already moved on to the next 'best hoax'?

Something walks across this land, bright and shining. I live here and I pick it up. I'm sticking my neck out and saying it is real.

Yeah, I'd second that. Humanly trampling down wheat isn't going to burn water nodes and change the crop at a genetic level. I mean, how ridiculous does that chap Tommy77 over at Sneds sound? :P Only some sort of microwave/electromagnetic energies are going to be responsible for alterations to the crop, and that's where those orbs come in. In any case, human-made crop circles/glyphs are easy to spot, if you know what you're looking for. If anyone still believes that Doug, Dave and a band of their mates are behind all crop formations, then just take a look at the Chilbolton 2001 crop glyph below. This is one of a handful of formations that has used wheat in such a way that it has been "crocheted" together.

Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:11 pm
GT Truther

J A Catselas was born in 1940. Dan Burisch is supposedly 43. (Born 1965) That would have made J.A Catselas (btw the correct European spelling is with K not a C; Katselas. ) 24-25 years of age. So four years of college (18-22) he’s freshly out of college not even wet behind the ears world wisdom wise and already a deep operative with Majestic Twelve??? I thought MJ-12 only recruited out of top military or intelligence not greenhorns fresh out of college!

I also just read an old post of Don’s (floating around in Google) from the original Golden Thread Days back on Godlikeproductions were Don you stated that Margaret Dunbaugh (Dan’s biological mother) was under age (17) when she hooked up with James.

Lets take a look at 1965. We have an entire generation of college kids about to leave the “Beat (Beatnik) Generation behind” We have the Diggers (Later to become Hippies) the entire generation hard Left. “Down with the Establishment!” Get out of Vietnam Now!” “Down with the Military!” “LBJ is murderer!”

The last thing a 20 something of 1965 would be doing about this time is joining a Hard Core Conservative Ultra Top Secret Military org as Majestic Twelve. UNLESS that said 20 something was a Conservative Republican Patriotic Duty type. It would have been highly scandalous for Conservative boy to be dating a 17 year old Margaret and knocking her up apparently out of wedlock.. On top of this it appears they were two separate Religious Backgrounds. She Greek Jewish and he???

So it could explain why James Catselas might of have handed off the twins after Margaret passing. Here was twenty something still wet behind the ears burdened with two children. A man supposedly who had just joined on of the deepest cover Military Intelligence Agencies such as Majestic Twelve. He choose job over two motherless children of his blood. What a supposed man…sigh.

The question remains though..

Why would a top level Military Intelligence; the infamous Majestic Twelve hire an inexperienced college graduation (mind you no experience in military or intelligence work) to work for them!?!

Everything I’ve read on Black Ops and Intelligence services state that they choose first and foremost Families un married men first and formost. Especially so in the 1960s. When being married crossed you off the draft board lists (its how my brother Paul escaped Vietnam ;) ) So there is a very good chance that Catselas and Miss Dunbaugh were not legally wed.

Also there is NO record of Margaret Dunbaugh, Catselas or Crain in the Social Security Death Index. This is highly strange. I was able to find my grand parents even old family friends going back to 1960s. But mysteriously enough no Margaret. Considering that she supposedly passed in a CA hospital. This is highly strange the woman seems not to exist.

Just some observations,

Shady

Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:18 pm
GT Truther

Yea sure boards and ropes can make delicate curving lines like that sure,, sure..

Shady

Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:23 pm
GT Truther

Post Geneology
Shady Groves wrote:
J A Catselas was born in 1940. Dan Burisch is supposedly 43. (Born 1965) That would have made J.A Catselas (btw the correct European spelling is with K not a C; Katselas. ) 24-25 years of age. So four years of college (18-22) he’s freshly out of college not even wet behind the ears world wisdom wise and already a deep operative with Majestic Twelve??? I thought MJ-12 only recruited out of top military or intelligence not greenhorns fresh out of college!

I also just read an old post of Don’s (floating around in Google) from the original Golden Thread Days back on Godlikeproductions were Don you stated that Margaret Dunbaugh (Dan’s biological mother) was under age (17) when she hooked up with James.

Shady, PM me an address and I'll send you a copy of UJ's finest archive, the 4-DVD set of the complete Golden Thread from start to May 24, 2008. Has all the accessories too; the images, documents, etc. I also have the complete set of "Huddle Chats", those humongous, sprawling Yahoo IM conferences we would have as we grappled in the early days with the implications of what we were learning and how much of it to accept at face value.

In the present instance, I have to defer to UJ's copious research, which he spent two weeks on. He talked to various family members, cross-referencing information, double-checking stories, etc.

Shady wrote:
The last thing a 20 something of 1965 would be doing about this time is joining a Hard Core Conservative Ultra Top Secret Military org as Majestic Twelve. UNLESS that said 20 something was a Conservative Republican Patriotic Duty type. It would have been highly scandalous for Conservative boy to be dating a 17 year old Margaret and knocking her up apparently out of wedlock.. On top of this it appears they were two separate Religious Backgrounds. She Greek Jewish and he???

Not all young people were radically left-wing. The History Channel just ran a history of the Nazis in America, and George Rockwell (a young man, looking like Mitt Romney) as head of the Nazis in the mid-60s got a lot of young followers to come out and hear him ventilate.

Shady wrote:
So it could explain why James Catselas might of have handed off the twins after Margaret passing. Here was twenty something still wet behind the ears burdened with two children. A man supposedly who had just joined on of the deepest cover Military Intelligence Agencies such as Majestic Twelve. He choose job over two motherless children of his blood. What a supposed man…sigh.

James Catselas was never a Majestic agent though, as far as we've been told. He was in the Army, allegedly, when his mistress's child (Michelle) was raised by his wife in the Crain household where she lived with Dodie and John. That would be why the two children were brought up as "brother and sister". But then that's the version that was confirmed via UJ's efforts. The "Majestic" version (ironic, isn't it, that it was first told to us by IMNVSBL, considered 'Illuminati', but also embraced by SNEDs) hasn't been fully disclosed, and therefore is suspect because it masks several plausible agendas, all designed to manipulate Dan B. emotionally to their benefit.

Shady wrote:
The question remains though..

Why would a top level Military Intelligence; the infamous Majestic Twelve hire an inexperienced college graduation (mind you no experience in military or intelligence work) to work for them!?!

Everything I’ve read on Black Ops and Intelligence services state that they choose first and foremost Families un married men first and formost. Especially so in the 1960s. When being married crossed you off the draft board lists (its how my brother Paul escaped Vietnam ;) ) So there is a very good chance that Catselas and Miss Dunbaugh were not legally wed.

Keep in mind that many in Majestic are there as a result of nepotism, of being born into families that already were tied to Majestic. This might explain some of the thuggery, which is a trait of some inbreds, though I'm certain there are many 'good' agents who got in thinking they could "be all they could be" only to find out they had become mercenaries for the corporate Controllers.

Shady wrote:
Also there is NO record of Margaret Dunbaugh, Catselas or Crain in the Social Security Death Index. This is highly strange. I was able to find my grand parents even old family friends going back to 1960s. But mysteriously enough no Margaret. Considering that she supposedly passed in a CA hospital. This is highly strange the woman seems not to exist.

Remember that this is Majestic 12, able to erase people from records, erase records from institutions, publish lies as truth, convince you that black is white, that bio-weapon scientists are really soup-kitchen saints, and turn students into captains in the US Navy.

Just some observations........

Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:49 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Frog's post
Frog posted this on the index page, which is being moved to the Active Mind, but it may be that he was trying to post on the 'Thread and didn't realize a new volume was started:

Simmering Frong wrote:
Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:23 pm Post subject: Tarpley Predicts Shift in Government False Flag Terrorism

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.atlanticfreepress.com/content/view/4364/32

Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:01 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Hi guys

I've been off exploring in the Sierras. I found a Bald Eagles nest occupied by the white cap male and a fledging. They are big big birds. It was fun to see how the fledging interacted with dad. He appeared proud and tolerant with his offsprings playful nature.
Their nest is right at the top of about a hundred foot tall redwood tree at one of the mountain Lake's.

Dex

I take it the offspring wasn't too....ah....'disobedient'? Did it appear like it could morph into say an angel any time soon? :lol: :!:

Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:48 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

TELL ME WHO ARE "THE EVIL DO'ERS" ONCE AGAIN??!!??

Who are the Terrorists?
Who are the cold heartless bastards??

Quote:
WARNING GRAPHIC.

http://wikileaks.org/wiki/Wikileaks

Photo of a detainee held by the United States, with his face wired, lips sewn, red eyes and torso sacked. According to digital camera metadata the image was taken on Feb 9, 2003 03:49:25. The 6 Aug 2004 is also mentioned in relation to this photo. The facial wiring is clearly non-medical. The location of the detainee is unknown, possibly the US Bagram Theater Internment Facility in Afghanistan. Although there is a resemblance to the US Taliban supporter John Walker Lindh, the connection is superficial. The negative image to the right was created by Wikileaks to draw attention to certain regions of the photo on the left. Wikileaks staff have verified that the photograph came from a US military computer network.

WARNING GRAPHIC!

http://wikileaks.org/w/images/thumb/500 ... -08-06.jpg

Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:55 pm
GT Truther

Eve Of Destruction
Artist Barry McGuire

The eastern world, it is exploding
Violence flarin’, bullets loadin’
You’re old enough to kill, but not for votin’
You don’t believe in war, but what’s that gun you’re totin’
And even the Jordan River has bodies floatin’

But you tell me
Over and over and over again, my friend
Ah, you don’t believe
We’re on the eve
of destruction.

Don’t you understand what I’m tryin’ to say
Can’t you feel the fears I’m feelin’ today?
If the button is pushed, there’s no runnin’ away
There’ll be no one to save, with the world in a grave
[Take a look around ya boy, it's bound to scare ya boy]

And you tell me
Ah, you don’t believe
We’re on the eve
of destruction.

Yeah, my blood’s so mad feels like coagulatin’
I’m sitting here just contemplatin’
I can’t twist the truth, it knows no regulation.
Handful of senators don’t pass legislation
And marches alone can’t bring integration
When human respect is disintegratin’
This whole crazy world is just too frustratin’

And you tell me
Ah, you don’t believe
We’re on the eve
of destruction.

Think of all the hate there is in Red China
Then take a look around to Selma, Alabama
You may leave here for 4 days in space
But when you return, it’s the same old place
The poundin’ of the drums, the pride and disgrace
You can bury your dead, but don’t leave a trace
Hate your next-door neighbor, but don’t forget to say grace
And… tell me over and over and over and over again, my friend
You don’t believe
We’re on the eve
Of destruction
Mm, no no, you don’t believe
We’re on the eve
of destruction.

Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:56 pm
GT Truther

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pyhf3JmODHE

(based on motion capture)

Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:08 am
GT Truther

Shady gives a Salute of Honor to True American Patriot Edgar Mitchell

Quote:
Apollo 14 astronaut claims aliens HAVE made contact - but it has been covered up for 60 years

Last updated at 4:00 PM on 23rd July 2008

Edgar Mitchell

Edgar Mitchell was the Lunar Module Pilot for Apollo 14

Aliens have contacted humans several times but governments have hidden the truth for 60 years, the sixth man to walk on the moon has claimed.

Apollo 14 astronaut Dr Edgar Mitchell, said he was aware of many UFO visits to Earth during his career with NASA but each one was covered up.

Dr Mitchell, 77, said during a radio interview that sources at the space agency who had had contact with aliens described the beings as 'little people who look strange to us.'

He said supposedly real-life ET's were similar to the traditional image of a small frame, large eyes and head.

Chillingly, he claimed our technology is 'not nearly as sophisticated' as theirs and "had they been hostile", he warned 'we would be been gone by now'.

Dr Mitchell, along with with Apollo 14 commander Alan Shepard, holds the record for the longest ever moon walk, at nine hours and 17 minutes following their 1971 mission.

'I happen to have been privileged enough to be in on the fact that we've been visited on this planet and the UFO phenomena is real,' Dr Mitchell said.

'It's been well covered up by all our governments for the last 60 years or so, but slowly it's leaked out and some of us have been privileged to have been briefed on some of it.
alien

UFO theorists believe Roswell in New Mexico was the site of an alien crash in 1947

'I've been in military and intelligence circles, who know that beneath the surface of what has been public knowledge, yes - we have been visited. Reading the papers recently, it's been happening quite a bit.'

Dr Mitchell, who has a Bachelor of Science degree in aeronautical engineering and a Doctor of Science degree in Aeronautics and Astronautics claimed Roswell was real and similar alien visits continue to be investigated.

He told the astonished Kerrang! radio host Nick Margerrison: "This is really starting to open up. I think we're headed for real disclosure and some serious organizations are moving in that direction.'

Mr Margerrison said: 'I thought I'd stumbled on some sort of astronaut humour but he was absolutely serious that aliens are definitely out there and there's no debating it.'

Officials from NASA, however, were quick to play the comments down.

In a statement, a spokesman said: "NASA does not track UFOs. NASA is not involved in any sort of cover up about alien life on this planet or anywhere in the universe.

'Dr Mitchell is a great American, but we do not share his opinions on this issue.'

Find this story at www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article ... years.html

Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:04 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 918 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next