It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 11:33 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 918 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 4.2 2008 
GT Truther

As for how I could detect them..

Well motion detection, infra red and heat detection, sound. Pressure plates, lasers, 24/7 monitored cams, Rather impressive car alarm modifications (sorry can't go into detail)

Let's just say I became hip to such matters when I studied Black Op training in depth.

I also know Field Operations Improvised Munitions training old CIA Black Book Manuals..memorized . 1950s on ward . But that knowledge will ONLY come handy if ever the Federal Government declares Police State or War Breaks out and Russia is involved ;)

A former CIA operative (from the Cold Wars days) once told me; and I take it to heart. "The sign of a good operative is one that stays alive on his/her wits and wisdom. When a gun is pulled its a mission failure.. "

Lets just say there are other ways to secure a location.. non-lethal but very very painful ;)

Nightshade 09

Boomerang wrote:
Shady Groves wrote:
This is a open and deadly serious message to any all “Operatives” Maji or otherwise.

I just received the results of the lab report on my brake system failure on my car.

Both my right and left break lines failed in late July at the a identical spot was found in identical position on the right and left brake lines. I had samples taken and analyzed by a trusted lab.. The results are in..

Lab quality slow acting ACID was applied to both identical spots on the right and left brake lines which caused brake line failure and nearly resulted in being in a serious crash in late July. The quality of acid residue indicates chemical lab quality.

I’m letting it be forth with known. I have placed serious anti tampering and surveillance equipment around and within my automobile and property.. Even if a drop of rain falls within area. I WILL KNOW ABOUT IT ADVANCE.

If I catch ANY operative in the area or trespassing on my property or my car used by my family and I. Then I will use EVERY means defend myself and believe me little foot soldiers of the Powers that Be.

An believe me guys you Won’t even see the flash or hear the pop that sends you into underworld.. Catch my drift?

Give my Warmest Regards to Hel..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3Xm9qj5XG0

Nightshade 09

Ps.. Btw Owl the last October when you made those three clicks in Indy. You were in our cross hairs and allowed to live. Never give alway your position dear boy .. ;)

Good day Mr Shady.... :-D

I think someone's been tampering with my skateboard, can you give me the details of where you had the tests done, perhaps they could assist me.

Did the rain not wash off or dilute the SLOW acting acid?

I'm also curious to know how you will be able to detect a drop of rain prior to its falling on your land or property.

Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:21 pm
Truth Seeker

As much as I would like to believe you.....oh let's not go there 8) :lol:

I'm currently reading through 'sneds says' It's bizarre stuff and the claims and counter-claims between the two forums makes for addictive reading. Has anyone ever stepped forward with actual proof to substantiate any of their claims? They seem to leap from one earth shattering discovery to another without ever actually sharing said discoveries with anyone outside of their own magic circle. I saw that the issue of my honesty was mentioned. I have nothing to hide and have always told it as it was. That's not to say that there is nothing behind the story, let's assume that you are being sincere when you talk of your brake pipes being tampered with, that would add some substance to the reality that there is >something< strange afoot? But there is/are massive problems associated with that, viz.you have never actually shown any proof yourself....let's not go there..as I said above. Do you see where I am coming from? ...who knows or will ever know the truth about these people.

Repeat after me.....this is the net, this is the net!

Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:49 pm
GT Truther

Uncle John here: Repeat after me, this is Boomerang, this is Boomerang.

Two weeks from now we're going to camp at Big Sur for Pam's birthday and I'm bringing the tent you slept in at Rachel for this wonderful girl friend of ours. I was trying to think how I would explain to her that the last person that slept in that tent was Boomer. It doesn't get any funnier than that.

Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:30 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post The four Bodhisattva vows
Uncle John here: Ok, at sushi tonight I forgot the four Bodhisattva vows. I need to refresh my mind and I might as well post them here.

Courtesy of Seikan Hasegawa

"Ah, indeed there are innumerable sentient beings inside and outside of me.
But I vow to save them.
This is my energy, and why I am living.

However, when I the passions, how inexhaustible they are!
Still I vow to cut them off.
How?
KA!

It is very fortunate that the Dharmas are immeasurable.
Of course I vow to enjoy all of them.

The Buddha Way is the highest,
I vow to attain it."

Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:11 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Boomer's Back
Boomerang wrote:
Shady,

As much as I would like to believe you.....oh let's not go there 8) :lol:

I'm currently reading through 'sneds says' It's bizarre stuff and the claims and counter-claims between the two forums makes for addictive reading. Has anyone ever stepped forward with actual proof to substantiate any of their claims? They seem to leap from one earth shattering discovery to another without ever actually sharing said discoveries with anyone outside of their own magic circle. I saw that the issue of my honesty was mentioned. I have nothing to hide and have always told it as it was. That's not to say that there is nothing behind the story, let's assume that you are being sincere when you talk of your brake pipes being tampered with, that would add some substance to the reality that there is >something< strange afoot? But there is/are massive problems associated with that, viz.you have never actually shown any proof yourself....let's not go there..as I said above. Do you see where I am coming from? ...who knows or will ever know the truth about these people.

Ah, Boomer, so good to have you back. The more things have changed the more they've stayed the same. I've taken the liberty of extracting two of your former avatars, should you choose to use one of them.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:11 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Boomerang wrote:

Uncle John here: Repeat after me, this is Boomerang, this is Boomerang.

Two weeks from now we're going to camp at Big Sur for Pam's birthday and I'm bringing the tent you slept in at Rachel for this wonderful girl friend of ours. I was trying to think how I would explain to her that the last person that slept in that tent was Boomer. It doesn't get any funnier than that.

Wish I could join your party. I've never been to Big Sur.
Jade boulders have been found off the coast. Translucent dark green jadite was found on a dirt road after a low riding jeep skimmed the top of it.
The kids went back to see what it was that scraped the bottom and lo and behold!
What a find.

Dex

Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:33 pm
Truth Seeker

Post Just a ramble or two
Can you believe that seven years have elapsed since the twin towers were destroyed. It seems like yesterday to me. I mention it because I have just watched a documentary about 'Tania Head'. The woman that claimed to have been in one of the towers when in fact she wasn't. Why do people feel the need to lie? The father of one of the WTC victims theorised that Tania was basically insecure and this was her way of attracting the attention that 'normal' life didn't offer. Sounds reasonable to me. It would explain a lot about this saga. Anyway, RIP those who were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Uncle John, I hope you and Pam have a great time camping. I only wish the weather here was suitable for such ventures but it's been an awful summer. Two years on the trot now that climate change appears to be having a major influence. I don't even have my place in Spain to look forward to anymore, the building licences didn't materialise and I took a refund. I keep thinking Australia might be a good option for a better climate. Have you experienced the climate change yourself? Tell the young lady that Boomer was just thought waves being generated by our ET controllers for their own amusement. Perhaps the Greeks were correct about the Gods toying with us. I wonder if Pams stone artwork still stands at Rachel?

Dondep, what a novelty. My old walk-ins! Thanks, I will consider the options.

:-D

Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:00 pm
GT Truther

Where were you when you heard the news about 9/11 taking place.

Monday Sept 10th I had gotten home from work. I was manager of the Home Department of a local Macy’s Department Store. We had I believe a harvest sale so I got home late after working three shifts. (all day from opening to close) it was about 10:30pm Had Tuesday off though. So I picked up a pizza on way home. Got home and decided to watch a movie.. Pulled out “The Siege” with Denzel Washington and Bruce Willis. Hated that movie and it was in the back of my VCR Tape Collection gathering dust, wiped it off and popped it into the VCR. Finished half the pizza and half the movie and fell asleep on the sofa stuffed.. Hey Singles Life isn’t it grand..lol

If anyone ever saw “The Siege” its about Middle Eastern Terrorists taking over New York City with terror strike after terror strike.. Military declaring martical law.. Detention Camps.. US Military torturing Middle Eastern suspects on American Soil.. Denzel Washington fighting to restore the Bill of Rights and Stopping the Madness. Bruce Willis plays the heavy and bad guy of sorts.

Nine am Indiana time.. I got a phone call Waddled to the phone.. It was my sister Ingrid.

“Do you believe what is happening in New York.. Gawds I’ve never seen anything like this.”

“What … what are you talking about?”

I turned on the remote (the television has a auto shut off feature)..

I saw the second plane hitting the tower… I watched continuely the special reports well into Wednesday afternoon.. When I just couldn’t watch anymore..

Wednesday Sept 12th morning 8:30am.. Dan Rather of CBS was enterviewing the FEMA Director of New York Live.. And I’ll NEVER forget what came out of his lips..

“We received our orders to roll out for New York City SUNDAY after noon.. And Arrived on MONDAY morning set up Command and Control Posts. So we were ready to ROLL come Tuesday Morning.. “ Unquote..

Sept 11, was TUESDAY.. They had gotten their orders to move out to New York City on SUNDAY Sept 9th and arrived in New York City MONDAY Sept 10th.//

My brother was over watching with me… He dropped his can of coke cola when he heard it.. I just sat there and laughed asking my brother “Those SOB’! You heard it” He nodded …

Dan Rather of CBS heard it too! But quickly changed the subject..

From that day I have the complete belief that Sept 11th, was a Inside Job (all the evidence I’ve ever read and seen does NOT match up with simple physics those building did not come down because of jet fuel fires. Tempered steal does not melt at such temps.. The Official Story is and always will remain BS to me..

Nightshade 09

Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:14 pm
GT Truther

Post Sept 11, 2001 - A Day That Will Live In Majestic Infamy
Fascinating account, Shady. I didn't know about that CBS interview or the FEMA 'slip-up'.

I too remember it 'like it was yesterday'. I remember hearing it on the TV when I was at home getting ready for work, when everyone thought it was a small plane that had had an accident. I glanced briefly at the footage, as by then most of the networks already were airing live footage. Then while turned away the second plane hit. Then the UPS man Kevin came by, at the house (which often happened if he had gotten an early start, because our house was only a few blocks from the store) and dropped off a box. I told him what had just happened, so I was the first one to tell him about it though at the time the scope of things wasn't apparent. I took off for the store and from that point on, for the next 2 hours, I listened on the office radio to events. I had only been in the office for a few minutes, and checked my two drivers out with their daily deliveries (mostly to federal agencies, and ironically one to the Pentagon where a big customer was just finishing up re-doing work on the section that was soon to be hit), when reports came in on the radio about smoke being seen over the State Dep't. building. I was on the radio with the drivers, who found themselves in the middle of a traffic panic jam, which it would take them until 3pm to get back from without making a single delivery. Shortly after hearing the report about the State Dep't. and ordering my drivers back, the Pentagon was hit. Interestingly, a good friend of mine happened to be walking to work past the Pentagon at that very moment, and he said that he could swear he heard what was a MISSILE, NOT a plane come swooshing in and hitting the building. He started to turn back and go through the parking lot to see what had really happened, and by then the whole area was being cordoned off. He tried to go to someone who would take his statement, but was ignored, though everyone that was apparently an employee there were having their statements taken. I remember making morbid cracks about the situation to people on the phone as I waited for the drivers; it was all so surreal, the city being 'under attack'.

By the time the towers had collapsed, I was basically just waiting on the drivers to return so I could close up and head home, which I did around 3pm. Starry's aunt waited also, her office being on the south side of the Capitol building Pennsylvania Ave was filled with office workers fleeing the city, walking or running down the street. Once I got home, which was easy for me, I watched as events unfold as Starry continued to work on her computer for a client that didn't seem to care what was going on. She worked into the evening but finally told them that they must be living in a different world if they thought this was a normal day and work could be done despite the news blabbing from every TV screen. It was true; they seemed to think it was easy to simply turn off the TV and proceed as if nothing had happened.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jus watching MSNBC re-play the footage from that morning, I'm struck by the comment made by Jim Miklashevski about how a "small group of construction workers is running from the area", though nothing seemed to have prompted them. This was several minutes before the collapse of the first tower. My suspicion is that this is but one more instance of the truth behind what our TVs were trying to tell us. Could these have been the ones who had placed/planted the explosives that would bring the towers down? What prompted them to start running all of a sudden, when only minutes later the first tower came crashing down? It was the same as with Building #7; why would a third, separate building collapse so neatly into its footprint like that? The closest analogy that comes to mind is that of a "fainting goat".

At first I, too, thought the acts of that day were committed by a small group of "mad muslim males", and didn't question the official line, but over the years, anyone that DOESN'T question it is too naive to even be allowed the power to vote, IMDO (in my defiant opinion). Someone(s) used those "mad muslim males" to cover up a monstrous crime, with the acquiescence and criminal complicity of Majestic 12 - particularly Big Dick and his 'stand-down' order. And just so that none forget what DB had to say about that:

For those unable to read the small print on the right side of the document, you can enlarge the page if you have Internet Explorer by changing the percentage on the lower right corner. Here's the relevant snip, and the implications are stunning:

A. That the Majestic 12, during the middle 1990s were aware, by use of "Looking Glass" technology that a war with Islamic Extremists was coming within a decade, and would be initiated by a massive attack upon the United States of America.

B. That said war was considered a "preferred avenue rather than alternate consequences befalling mankind."

So they allowed it to happen, because it was "preferred" to something even more horrific?!? What, if they did NOT "allow" this to occur, would be worse? I hope to God the reader ponders this claim seriously.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:01 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: Sept 11, 2001 - A Day That Will Live In Majestic Infamy
Dondep wrote:
Jus watching MSNBC re-play the footage from that morning, I'm struck by the comment made by Jim Miklashevski about how a "small group of construction workers is running from the area", though nothing seemed to have prompted them. This was several minutes before the collapse of the first tower. My suspicion is that this is but one more instance of the truth behind what our TVs were trying to tell us. Could these have been the ones who had placed/planted the explosives that would bring the towers down? What prompted them to start running all of a sudden, when only minutes later the first tower came crashing down? It was the same as with Building #7; why would a third, separate building collapse so neatly into its footprint like that? The closest analogy that comes to mind is that of a "fainting goat".

An interesting take on who planted the explosives, Don...

When I was a subscriber to Rense's audio archives many moons ago now, I dimly remember he had a guest on talking about the full-scale evacuation drills that were carried out regularly at the two highrise WTC Towers after the 1993 WTC car bomb attack. This guest reported that once every employee had been evacuated out of the buildings in either 2000 or mid-2001, quite a number of evacuated office workers reported seeing "feds" (men in suits, I presume) and government-plated vans going into the underground car park for a huge length of time -- about 2 hours or so that the workers were out of the buildings. Like the guest speculated in his Rense interview, was this the occasion that "they" rigged the two buildings out with high explosives (nano-thermites perhaps?) for future demolition?

Sol-gel nano-thermites were developed at Lawrence Livermore National Labs a decade or two ago apparently and are considerably less noisy than conventional explosives.

Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:07 am
GT Truther

WHY DOES BURISCH REFUSE TO BECOME A MASON AROUND THE ELITE 33 DEGREE MASONS?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBjOs-egFMs

Uncle John here: Dan would look so cute in one of those hats. LOL.

Just like the man in the video dan presents himself as a pure, virtuous, wholesome and innocent individual who is out to help people. ROTFLMAO

Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:20 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I love your colorful commentary. I know you are more scientifically minded than I, but we think so alike.

Don,

To try out some SNED's phsy-op's on this forum....

'I got your message, I will return,...I'm interested...of course....You know when we get on the phone we can talk for hours...I'm trying to get the time...for now, know that I will call you before the weekend....which is in like 10 hours or so.....beep...bop...beep...bop...look-e-loo...you know what to do...'

Cheers!

Dag

Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:34 pm
GT Truther

Wednesday Sept 12th morning 8:30am.. Dan Rather of CBS was enterviewing the FEMA Director of New York Live.. And I’ll NEVER forget what came out of his lips..

“We received our orders to roll out for New York City SUNDAY after noon.. And Arrived on MONDAY morning set up Command and Control Posts. So we were ready to ROLL come Tuesday Morning.. “ Unquote..

Sept 11, was TUESDAY.. They had gotten their orders to move out to New York City on SUNDAY Sept 9th and arrived in New York City MONDAY Sept 10th.//

Nightshade 09

NS,

Do you have a clip of the slip up???

Dag

Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:38 pm
GT Truther

If you do a little digging on the web you can still find the audio/video of it...

Here's just one of the pieces still out there...

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/fematape.html

Quote:
FEMA was in New York
the Night Before 9/11

Click HERE for a RealAudio recording of a statement made by FEMA spokesman Tom Kenney to Dan Rather on Wednesday, September 12th, 2001. In this interview, Kenney states that FEMA was deployed to New York on Monday night, September 10th, to be ready to go into action on Tuesday morning, September 11th.

Kenney: "We're currently one of the first teams that was deployed to support the city of New York for this disaster. We arrived on late Monday night, and went into action on Tuesday morning. And not until today did we get a full opportunity to work the entire site."

Needless to say, this recording caused quite a stir. The official reaction was Kenney was simply confused about the dates.
The Federal Emergency Management Agency has said it did not have urban search and rescue teams in place in New York City prior to the Sept. 11 attacks, contrary to an Internet-based rumor alleging otherwise. ... FEMA officials said Kenney, in the heat of the moment, misstated his team's arrival date. [WorldNetDaily 11/15/01]

However, on the recording Kenney is complaining about not getting full access to the site until "today". Kenney talks about a Monday, a Tuesday, and "today". That's three days.

Ifthe above recording was made on Wednesday, September 12th as claimed, then the explanation that Kenney was simply confused about the days doesn't work, because there is one more day than can be accounted for.

Some news sources went to great lengths to dismiss Kenney's remarks...
Information provided through FOIA requests ... show that FEMA had no personnel in place Sept. 10, 2001 - the day before Sept. 11, 2001 - which would have suggested the agency had prior knowledge of the terrorist attacks.

"This interview [with Tom Kenney] took place sometime on the 13th, two full days after all hell had broken loose," [Devvy Kidd - former head of the now-defunct Wallace Institute] said, noting that she has an audio copy of Rather's interview. "Kenney sounds winded on the audio as if he had been exerting himself. It is more than likely Kenney, having worked virtually nonstop since his arrival in NYC, had his days run together, and his statement simply came out wrong." [WorldNetDaily 11/27/02]

...but the cover story was blown when Rudolph Guliani testified before the 9/11 Commission:

Long Debunked "Rumor" Validated by Giuliani

FEMA in NYC prior to 9-11 for Project TRIPOD terror drill, scheduled for 9-12

As of this writing, June 2, 2004, the transcript of former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani's testimony to the 9-11 Commission during the May 18-19, 2004 hearings in New York is the only transcript of that hearing omitted from the Commission website
(http://www.9-11commission.gov).

Did Rudy say something wrong?

"... the reason Pier 92 was selected as a command center was because on the next day, on September 12, Pier 92 was going to have a drill, it had hundreds of people here, from FEMA, from the Federal Government, from the State, from the State Emergency Management Office, and they were getting ready for a drill for biochemical attack. So that was gonna be the place they were going to have the drill. The equipment was already there, so we were able to establish a command center there, within three days, that was two and a half to three times bigger than the command center that we had lost at 7 World Trade Center. And it was from there that the rest of the search and rescue effort was completed."

Major questions exist as to why FEMA would deny being in New York City prior to 9/11 without mentioning the 9/12 bioterror drill. These questions must now be addressed as the initial suspicions of those who learned of the Tom Kenney statement have been clearly validated. The coincidental presence of a large FEMA team in NYC at the location, Pier 92, which became the Command Center for the entire emergency operation is disturbing. An alert press and a legitimate 9-11 Commission should have raised this issue long ago. [Scoop]

WTC targeted on FEMA book covers (click images for full size)

Dagwood wrote:
Shady Groves wrote:

Nightshade 09

NS,

Do you have a clip of the slip up???

Dag

Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:15 pm
GT Truther

An here is line to the actual audio.. Its as I remember it except I remember him saying they recieved there orders to "Roll Out" to New York Sunday afternoon and arrived Monday morning.

FEMA KNEW IT WAS COMING and were sent out there.

Its a real audio clip so you'll need Real Player..

Quote:
FEMA Spokesman Tom Kennedy Tells Dan Rather that FEMA Arived in NYC the Night Before the Attack

Here's more proof that those in control of the U.S. government had prior knowledge of the 9/11 attacks and knowingly allowed them to happen. In remarks made by Tom Kennedy, a spokesman for the Federal Emergency Management Agency's (FEMA) "National Urban Search and Rescue Team" during an interview on national TV with CBS News anchor Dan Rather, Mr. Kennedy let slip a frightening truth: FEMA sent the Urban Search and Rescue Team to New York City the night before the attacks occurred! Mr. Kennedy tells Dan Rather, "We're currently one of the first teams that was deployed to support the City of New York in this disaster. We arrived on late Monday night [Ed. note: September 10] and went right into action on Tuesday morning" [Ed. note: September 11]. Below you can listen to an audio clip of this interview:

http://www.halturnershow.com/FEMA.htm

here's the RealAudio file:

http://www.geocities.com/vonchloride/fema.ram

Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:23 pm
GT Truther

Post yeah, the boogie man. no, the other one.
here comes the boogie man.

~~~~~~~~

talked to an old man a few years back, getting his tires changed on his motorhome.

aye sayud ya know these folks nowadaze ain't even seen bad.

he sayud yup.

Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:04 pm
GT Truther

If you all have not listened to the audio interviews, the latest and newest ones on Project Camelot of Benjamin Fulford and David Wilcock, I think they both would be very interesting indeed. David Wilcock told some really interesting things he said he had learned from his sources regarding what occurred in that deal with Georgia. So much the major news medias omit indeed, but I now get a better picture of why Russia went into Georgia as they did.

He also said by their sudden invasion that the Zionists and CIA had to leave fast, big time and they had to leave all of their papers, computers, infos, etc. behind and did not have time to house clean at all. Russia confescated it all and have gone through much of it all and now have the evidences of this world take over that was being planned and behind it I think, and they are planning on making every bit of it public knowledge. So maybe Bush/Cheney will be running for the hills big time now, Bush Sr, CIA ones involved and these Zionists involved in it all also with them.

Apparently the Zionist Israelis had a base in Georgia that they were planning on using to attack Iraq from, but now they won't be able to cause Russia has dismanteled it all and took everything that was there.

I am now waiting to hear when Russia turns all of this intelligence loose to the public. But you need to hear his whole interview as he puts things into place on it all.

I got a phone call today from someone in another county that said that little town was totally out of gas. We went to town and got so much at one station and then finished filling up on over in our town, then went and ate, went to Walmart and come back by that same station and they had raised the same gas .14 cents more in just two hours. Other places here it is now $4.15 and $4.20 per gal and the local news said down towards Winston gas was done over $5.00 gallon down there.

I knew that the Saudis had said they were going to cut production by about 500,000 barrels a day on oil, yet oil went under $100 today per barrel. Also heard they shut down some of the refineries here in the US because of this hurricane and all, but my gutt feeling says something else is going on indeed.

Shadygroves, sorry to read about your mishap indeed, and then finding out what you did. This is just horrible indeed that anyone would stoop this low. But unfortunately there are some very low level humans out there in this world.

So if anyone hears anything on Russia please let us know, let me know cause I am anxious to hear what goods that got on the bad dudes from here indeed.

Simmeringfrog, can you post on here what the deal is about the post offices and about using zip codes, or abbreviations or whatever vs. state names and where this infos comes from please?

It was interesting what you posted on things and you are pretty well right indeed. However one aspect is that something I read that someone said they got with a foia from the feds what that these Executive Orders actually had no jurisdiction outside of any federally owned areas. So if that is so, then Clinton had no authority whatsoever to try to make anything a UN Biosphere as I see it. And if something else I read is correct and that the United Stated is a foreign corporation, then as I see it, they are not a viable government in this country any more and we need to make a new one and run all of them out on a rail. But from what Fulford and Wilcock said, the Feds are really getting concerned about the peoples finding out what they have really done here, afraid that the peoples are on the verge of coming after them.

One other tidbit mentioned was these Blackwater mercenaries, somehwere around 100,000 to 150,000, don't remember the exact number now, that are trained mercenaries who are receiving $1,000.00 per day who were trained for specific purposes and are just setting around wanting to do something and whether or not their overseers would be able to handle them when the sh____ hits the fan. That they were a big concern now. So I guess these are what you term, "jack booted thugs".

brightstar

Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:53 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post The Russians Prove Just How Evil Big Dick Is
brightstar wrote:
So if anyone hears anything on Russia please let us know, let me know cause I am anxious to hear what goods that got on the bad dudes from here indeed.

brightstar, I posted a Russian video already that clearly shows what you're talking about; you may have missed it 4 days ago, but here it is again. Watch carefully all the way through; you may want to hit the pause button when the computer graphics from the US start flashing by so that you can see in detail what was going on. Also note how the Russians hit the speed-dial on the cellphone that was captured, and it rings in the National Geo-Spatial Intelligence Agency's headquarters in Bethesda, MD. NOT Tbilisi; BETHESDA, MD, USA.

http://www.vesti.ru/videos?vid=149225

Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:36 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

A new lister asked me post this ... Another Alternative Energy Inventor
Killed? By Benjamin Fulford (9-3-8)

http://www.rense.com/general83/been.htm

A man by the name of Stefan Nystrom invented a way to generate energy
from ocean waves that he claims would cost 5% of what coal energy does.
He set up a proto-type in Ghana and, initially, claims to have found
many potential investors. However, suddenly problems started to pop up.
The investors, originally extremely enthusiastic, started to back off.

He was offered bribes in order to quit. Finally, he began to be harassed
by Ghanaian police and mercenaries.He contacted me in hopes of getting
protection. I told him to come to Japan. He told me he was not allowed
to leave the country. He said they had taken parts from his prototype. I
said I would see what I could do. Before I could do anything, yesterday
I received a disturbing set of phone calls from a very scared sounding
Mr. Nystrom. "They tried to kill me three times today," he screamed into
the phone. Then I lost contact with him, and his phone has been switched
off.
In his last call, he asked me to make his technology public. So,
here below is a description of his technology. Would people please pass
it on and would as many people, in a tribute to a man who has probably
been killed by mercenaries hired by the oil industry, and make sure that
prototypes are developed.

http://www.wavepartner.eu/page_1219330357093.html

Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:50 am
GT Truther

I saw and read that a few days back. That is just horrible that any human would be that d____ low to kill another one because of money and greed like this over technologies.

Makes me wonder however, just how good Fulford's threats are working on some, but since this was in a foreign country, maybe factions of another group involved.

Something has got to give though, this planet and its peoples need these other technologies, IF some of them actually exist. This planet needs them also to help stop some of the pollutions.

btw, has anyone heard anything about 20 or so high level military officers being "taken out" as has been stated by one of these whistleblowers??? Was just curious and wanted to find some proofs to back that statement up maybe. IF it happened of course. Many say lots of things, but until the actual proofs show up, it is still debatible as to whether it is really true or not.

Also, what is really going on with all of this gas shortage now, and high prices. I know what the main stream news medias are putting out, but as usual that is not always the real truths of things. Some cities here are rationing it or trying to, some areas saying they are totally out of gas. And of course the price gouging going on from it also. I also heard they are trying to stop the price gouging, but it doesn't help any who have already been robbed by these high prices after the fact.

Interesting times indeed, guess I need to get my bicycle out and make sure all the tires are blown up and it oiled and all, might have to use it if this all gets much worse! :lol:

brightstar

Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:19 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post RAM file conversion
Shady Groves wrote:
An here is line to the actual audio.. Its as I remember it except I remember him saying they recieved there orders to "Roll Out" to New York Sunday afternoon and arrived Monday morning.

FEMA KNEW IT WAS COMING and were sent out there.

Its a real audio clip so you'll need Real Player..

http://www.halturnershow.com/FEMA.htm

here's the RealAudio file:

http://www.geocities.com/vonchloride/fema.ram

I'd read about the FEMA team arriving on the day before 9/11 happened, but never actually heard the FEMA spokesman say it in person. Well retrieved, Shady, although I hate Real Player and ram files. I managed to convert the audio to mp3. If anyone can't run the ram file, click below to download, it'll only take a few seconds:-

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=POERY04T

Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:38 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: RAM file conversion
edited --duplicated post of the above

Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:44 pm
GT Truther

You know I've have these wispy visitors in my home...right?
Enjoy...

Cross posting:

Dear Friends,

ECETI: ORBS INTERACTION Part 1 of 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hWxKpcnLaU

Part II
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyWt68_MoXA

ECETI: ORBS Skywatch Part 1 of 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B18INsS091A

Part II
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaj62x_241w

Love and Light.

David

Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:23 pm
GT Truther

Post orbs in an infra-red dance?
Dex, that's an intriguing collection of orb videos you've posted links to, and they look the genuine articles, too -- not that I consider myself to be much of an expert on the subject.

Are these orbs the flip side of living physical entities do you think -- an "unseen" mode of travel if you like (unless you're equipped with Infrared equipment) that enables them to exist more freely in our world?

As you know from past posts, I feel pretty certain that orbs are behind most of the genuine crop formations, although the proof is lacking on this, despite one or two videos doing the rounds on the internet.

Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:30 pm
GT Truther

Post Dex's Orbs and Project Spook-a-lot's Avalon
Dex, I'll check those links out shortly, but just who is this "David" that wishes everyone "Love and Light"? That 'love and light' stuff is wearing thin, it seems mostly superficial to use these days.

I know that you've had quite the experience with those "wispy things", so I'll watch those links and report back. Meanwhile, I thought I would share a snip from today's GLP ZT chat:

Another question; Project Camelot, the approved disinfo site per the Zetas, has now spun off a "preparedness" site called Project Avalon. Is this an admission that the sweet-sounding lies are just that, and that they truly want to help the public prepare now? Or is it just another scam, perhaps to identify possible dissenters and 'loose cannon' that might be a danger to the elite's plans to maintain the Coverup right to the end?

SOZT
Those fronts trying to take the stage from ZetaTalk originally sought to simply prognosticate, often stealing directly from ZetaTalk in doing so. When this failed to gain them the popularity that ZetaTalk enjoys, they tried to insert the sense that they want to “help” people, thus preparedness. Since they are not administered by truly STO people, and their goal is to disinform, they are missing key ingredients that the public senses. Thus, once again, they will fail!
EOZT

Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:17 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 918 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next