It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:37 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 918 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
 The Golden Thread, Volume 4.2 2008 
GT Truther

Influence from outside sources makes more sense in that we can be targetted by various positive and negative forces/ideals but what we decide to take on board and respond to is down to our own self.

Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:48 am
GT Truther

Post Re: Is Our Consciousness Located Outside or Without the Brai
Dondep wrote:
Well UJ, if you still think our consciousness is located outside our brain, you'll be interested to know 'The Guardian' has an article on their site from Friday talking about "Can Human Consciousness Survive Without A Brain":

snip ".....In 1970, before the term was even invented, I had an extraordinary drug-induced experience (this was the time of hippy enthusiasm for old-fashioned mild cannabis). This life-changing experience included the tunnels, lights, out-of-body experience and meeting other beings that occur in the classic NDE. I was convinced that my spirit had left my body, and that is why I went on to become a parapsychologist, trying to prove this was true. I found it was not.

If there is any survival, I now think it's more likely to be through technological advances – you can hear me discussing this with musician Peter Gabriel, who is building the first "social networking site for the dead"!

snip "Most seem to rush down dark tunnels towards a bright light, many seem to fly out of their body to watch events as though from above, some go on into "other worlds" where they meet dead loved ones or angels or gods, and a very few reach a barrier from which they decide to return to life. Many are changed by their experiences, often becoming less fearful of death and less materialistic. All of this is well explained by what we know about how brain function changes as it approaches death, or even when in shock or severe stress. This "dying brain hypothesis" tells us a lot about what we can expect of our own deaths.

What could not be explained – if indeed it were true – is people actually seeing things that were happening at the time when they could not possibly have seen them with their physical eyes (or heard them described, or inferred them from what they already knew).

There are many claims of this kind, but in my long decades of research into out-of-body and near-death experiences I never met any convincing evidence that this is true. There is the famous case of the woman in Seattle who apparently saw a shoe on a high ledge and her social worker later found it there. This story, like so many others, relies on the testimony of just one person, in this case the social worker. The woman herself never told anyone else and is now dead, and there is no one else who reported seeing it. The testimony of one person, however sincere, is not sufficient to overturn much of science. And this is what would be entailed.

If human consciousness can really leave the body and operate without a brain then everything we know in neuroscience has to be questioned. If people could really gain paranormal knowledge then much of physics needs to be rewritten. This is what is at stake. Add to that the fact that most people in the population believe in some kind of life after death, and many desperately want it to be true, then you have a strong case for this research – even if the chances of success are vanishingly small."

I still think it's a form of "cheating" (OBEs, etc).

I also think that the word "control" is often confused with "influence". So many are "influenced", knowing not the ultimate agendas of those influences, and worse, not even questioning them. Thus the use of the word "sheeple".

Yeah, that sounds about right DonD. Our gift with God is the freewill to choose. With Mankind, the violation of this inherent right seems a cultural norm.
A flat out Wrong!

Dex

Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:50 am
GT Truther

Dagwood wrote:
UJ,

We still don't know what your message is. If it is that we are mind-controlled puppets, tell me why you think this is true. As far as I can recall, I don't remember one offering of evidence from you to support your opinion, although I have asked.

Where in Maui are you? I was there last month and was in Lahina.

Dag

Uncle John here: Only love can fill.

We are not mind-controlled puppets. I have told you this before. We do have many interjections which tend to control our mind from a multitude of beings outside of ourself. Learn the difference.

If you do not listened to the dharma talk I pointed out then there is nothing more I can do for you. You will not hear my message from the human masters, not ET's, not light beings, that I channel.

Kihei.

Only love can fill.

Ah, I don't know where Kihei is but man, what a beautiful place. I hope you are enjoying it.

As to the point at hand, I don't remember you saying that we are NOT mind controlled puppets. But if you say so, I will take your word for it. Learning the difference between "many interjections which tend to control our mind from a multitude of beings outside of ourself" and being puppets seems one in the same and makes no sense at all. Per haps you can help me to understand that. As for the Dharma talk...... Here is what makes you dharmic...

"What Makes You Dharmic?
Anything that helps human being to reach god is dharma and anything that hinders human being from reaching god is adharma. According to the Bhagavat Purana, righteous living or life on a dharmic path has four aspects: austerity (tap), purity (shauch), compassion (daya) and truthfulness (satya); and adharmic or unrighteous life has three vices: pride (ahankar), contact (sangh), and intoxication (madya). The essence of dharma lies in possessing a certain ability, power and spiritual strength. The strength of being dharmic also lies in the unique combination of spiritual brilliance and physical prowess.

Unfortunatley UJ, I find it hard to listen to someone who doesn't practic what they preach. That's the problem with orginized religion, any good that could be made from it, get's over shadowed by the contradictions and hypocracies, especially in it's proponants and preachers. It really makes me sick. It's all just a business. If you can't feel it already, if you need someone to tell you where to look for it at your own expense, than you my friend are a victum and should be throuroughly pissed off.

Cheers!

Dag

Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:32 pm
GT Truther

"Outside influence" could lend itself to a million different understandings. I am influenced by my father, my friends, this little voice in my head (who I interpet as my spiritual being conversing with God), my boss, etc. I don't think that that is any real suprise. We all share these outside influences. It seems as though this explination of UJ's 'controllers' would be contradictory of his statements that 'none of us understand or question' his beliefs. If it were that simple, surely he wouldn't be so definsive and demand such attention. Perhaps UJ can shed some more light on the subject for us all....

Dag

Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:40 pm
GT Truther

The idea of the controllers is a intellectually interesting one to say the least. Yet I believe the premise is faulty as put forth in the Castendea book on one key point.

For the controllers 'control' is such extensive that they can guide or dictate the lives of all human beings then how come allow the famous don Juan and his student Castendea know about their existence? *grin*

Also along the same lines...

This past weeks show of Unknown country by Whitney Striber has a interesting close. Striber was talking about a startling revelation he had while listen to 'Reverse Speech' of himself. Striber goes on to talk about how he had attempted in Communion (during the time of story) to ask his Alien visitors why they wouldn't reveal their presence to the whole of humanity and why they remained in the shadows.

The visitors revealed to him that they do indeed influence the course of human events and humanity itself. That they are the ones ultimately in charge for taking care of this planet and us. They are in short Stewards or Caretakers of this this world and all that resides here. The aliens are do influence us to act in accordance to their over all agenda for our world and spieces. Yet, their 'power' is not overt nor ever will be, they influence key or future key members of our society that will lead the rest of society down a certian desired course or plan of action. and make it SEEM that such a course of action or plan of action originated by humans for humans. Yet the ultimate source was the Aliens themselves.

This amount of control is always covert and will never be overt.. The Aliens have NO intention to land on the White House Lawn and no intention to ever make "First Contact" but to remain forever in the shadows.

Interesting show if anyone wants to listen to it.. Striber talks in the last fifteen minutes of Dreamland this latest show.

Shady

Dagwood wrote:
Don,

"Outside influence" could lend itself to a million different understandings. I am influenced by my father, my friends, this little voice in my head (who I interpet as my spiritual being conversing with God), my boss, etc. I don't think that that is any real suprise. We all share these outside influences. It seems as though this explination of UJ's 'controllers' would be contradictory of his statements that 'none of us understand or question' his beliefs. If it were that simple, surely he wouldn't be so definsive and demand such attention. Perhaps UJ can shed some more light on the subject for us all....

Dag

Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:28 pm
GT Truther

My local library just called and said they could not borrow Radix for me. There was only 3 places showing having a copy and that they would not loan it out and that the University of California at Santa Barbara had one copy but they charge money, not sure what that means. But I am assuming that maybe you live in California, not sure where, but this is where he said it was in CA. Now my question is this, are you near that area of CA? If so do you think maybe you could borrow it and scan it? That is going to be the only way to get a copy I guess, and then you could email me a copy if you wouldn't mind.

But he told me that they usually didn't borrow from places that wanted money, so this must mean much more than just postage. I tried!!!! :(

brightstar

Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:35 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:11 pm
GT Truther

If I can't acquire it from where I'm at I have a friend who has a copy.
I'll let you know.

Dex

Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:12 pm
GT Truther

42 minute telephone conversation with George Green, as a follow-up to the 2 September interview below. George discusses the collapse of the US economy, the consequences for US citizens, and the serious, imminent risk of war.

http://projectcamelot.org/audio_interviews.html

They talk about planet X and the Annunaki at some point.

Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:48 pm
GT Truther

Post Mixed Emotions On the Roller-Coaster
brightstar and Dex, that book "Radix" must really have something to it for it to be so rare and yet so expensive. Two-hundred eight pages from the early 1970s and less than a handful of copies available in the library system, nationwide?? On top of that, it STILL costs money simply to borrow it?? The cheapest copy for sale is at least $125.00?? And I bet it doesn't even have the secret of the Ganesh Particles either! Now I'm really interested!

A change of subject for a moment, but I'm glad that this thread was here to take my mind and slowly boiling anger off what I was just hearing about. And yes, it IS topical because the voice of MJ-2 is really the power behind the dunce in the offal office. It's now being reported that the Iraqi government has changed their stance in relation to ending the American military occupation; they went from an embrace of the 16-month measured withdrawal proposed by Obama to an official position of "requesting the Americans to please stay for another year". When asked why, they explain that the Americans (read: Rancher n' Angler's cohort of kooks) have asked them if they could stay another year, due to "domestic political concerns". OUR domestic political concerns. I about fell outta my chair with apoplexy, I was so discombobulated. What a stunning admission! The Bush administration has asked Maliki's gov't. of Iraq if they could please park the 100,000+ US troops for "an additional year, until 2011", due to domestic American politics. In other words, they are continuing the Iraq War in order to help McSame the Insane get elected, for up to "an additional year", at $10 billion per month, during the same week that the nation's economic Temple came crashing down around the taxpayer's ears to the tune of $700 billion! And we aren't in the streets with the horsewhips and pitchforks yet!

The Crime that's been committed against the public weal must be far too big for even those of average intelligence to recognize, otherwise the shock would be too much for the body politic.

Shady Groves wrote:
The visitors revealed to him that they do indeed influence the course of human events and humanity itself. That they are the ones ultimately in charge for taking care of this planet and us. They are in short Stewards or Caretakers of this this world and all that resides here. The aliens are do influence us to act in accordance to their over all agenda for our world and spieces. Yet, their 'power' is not overt nor ever will be, they influence key or future key members of our society that will lead the rest of society down a certian desired course or plan of action. and make it SEEM that such a course of action or plan of action originated by humans for humans. Yet the ultimate source was the Aliens themselves.

This amount of control is always covert and will never be overt.. The Aliens have NO intention to land on the White House Lawn and no intention to ever make "First Contact" but to remain forever in the shadows.

A good find, and as some will recall, the allegedly STO Zetas have explained that Whitley Streiber has been visited by both STO and STS ETs. Their goal is the 'soul harvest', which is why this planet is like an RMZ between the two polarizations. A "Re-Militarized Zone". We inhabit (incarnate) in different human bodies, living through this material world in a variety of human guises during the lifetimes of which we 'play out' spiritual lessons. Some lifetimes exhibit extremes which then are balanced in other lifetimes, because sometimes it takes extreme circumstances to learn a particular lesson. Which gets me to the next point about my chats with UJ about the distinction between "controlled" and having "free will".

He makes the point that the hungry man is, for all practical purposes, forced to steal a loaf of bread if the conditions set it up for there to be no reasonable alternative. A man's hunger can "control" him. His "free will" isn't truly free, if he is only given certain choices, and those choices are clear as to the amount of reward or punishment. Hence, how "free" is "free will"? His "choice" is controlled by the logical demands of his needs.

I agreed that this is true, but it still does not remove the element of "free will" from our decisions. We can "understand" criminal behavior, but we respect and recognize making tough decisions (like losing an arm in a machine in order to save the life). It's in the tough decisions we make that we forge the spirit of our soul. There's no point living this life if we are only going to go through the motions of a puppet; what's the point of that? It's all about the development of our souls, a 'proving ground' to see if we'll choose one orientation (towards our self) or that geared towards the greater good (towards others). That's why no "mass landing" of UFOs. No landing on the White House lawn, though that's already happened in a manner of speaking. There's no contradiction either between inserting an off-world entity to incarnate among the earthlings so as to demonstrate by example, and hiding this fact overtly. The important thing is the decision the earthling's soul made, to observe the lessons so learned, to emulate by example, to extrapolate from and imbue in maturing situations.

At the end of the day, rather at the end of the life, or better yet 'lives', our souls have agreed to follow one or the other polarity, or sit self-neutralized by skepticism. Our genetic engineers, monitors, guides, guardians, tempters and manipulators are helping us in 'growing our souls', and the next harvest is hovering on the horizon.

JMDO.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:47 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

I definitely would appreciate it IF you could manage to borrow a copy indeed and somehow scan it. I had been trying to find more writings and or corroborations for various things I have read of and heard of and when you mentioned about Noah being mentioned in this writing, whether channeled or whatever that perked my interest as I have been looking to find some other source that might mention something about what one Jewish Rabbi I know of has stated publicly regarding Noah. He had said that there was an old ancient legend that Noah had "webbed fingers". Yep, he most definitely said this.

He has translated some of the old Jewish/Hebrew writings into English on some topics and in my searches I wound up learning of him, or rather being referred to him. But so far I have found nothing in any other source that mentions such a saying or legend on this aspect.

Dondep,

Well what you posted is most definitely a big disappointment indeed, but I guess it is typical of such corrupt political elected officials. This makes perturbed big time indeed.

I am still seeing tidbits about that one email I sent you of the possibility of Biden stepping down because of medical reason supposedly and then putting Hillery as Obama's VP running mate. This, IF it occurs, would be a political move of course because of Palin in the picture now and them trying to cause competition between these two female VP candidates. But someone else has mentioned this now to and I found that on Rumor Mill News last night. God forbid that this happen. There is no way this country needs another Clinton.

Now, this Free Will bit, I have pondered on all of this myself at various times and how all of these supposed 'alien' sources seem to keep touting that we have all of this free will here. I am not sure that I believe this actually because in my years of being on this planet this lifetime, I do not see humans actually being able to have all of this so called FREE Will.

This is why I have felt like that when these sources write all of this stuff and say how these other supposedly good aliens will not interfere here because we supposedly have this free will, to me this is just one big cop out indeed.

How can humans have real, true Free Will when the various governments are so controlling and dictatorial as they are and getting worse all the time. If they base their free will upon the various leaders and governments, then this totally leaves the majority of humanity SOL.

So then on what level does this free will actually exist, physical, emotional, mental, unconsciously, spiritual or what?

Even if this is a school house so to speak, I doubt that any of those Africans in the countries where all of this warring is going on wanted via their free will to be tortured, have their limbs, breasts, cut off, be raped and all as what happens there. So here again, this is not free will at all as I see it.

The various women in all of these Islamic countries I do not think want to be the salves that they have been made to be as their free will either, or be murdered by their fathers or brothers because they would like to have and live a life of their own.

I do not think that the majority of the peoples even here in this country want to be kept in this controlling environment as is occurring and this be their free will either.

So here again, where is all of this FREE WILL that we humans are supposed to have?

For my free will I would love to see a world free of disease, free of anyone starving to death, free of unethical and immoral controlling governments, and all peoples live in peace and harmony, but this is not happening. So where is my free will allowed to exist then?????

So many things just do not compute rightly as I see it really, because I just cannot understand how any real true human beings want all of this strife that exists for their souls to grow.

I have often wondered if maybe we are just merely puppets or actors in somethings screen play playing parts here in one mass hughe theater for their amusements, and if this be the case, then I find this totally repulsive indeed that anyone could get joy out of watching others hurt so and be maimed so as what occurs in some areas on this planet. That would be totally warped and sick as I see it.

So I keep asking, just where is human beings free will truly at?

I got Charles Hall's 4th book and am reading on it presently. Most interesting indeed how he writes of his experiences out there in Nevada back in the 60's when he was in the USAF. This book he is telling a bit more, but it kind of hit me in reading the last few pages that Area 51 out there and why it is all so secluded and protected is not because of just government black budget projects, but because these Tall White aliens live all out there in that Indian Springs part and they have all of those thousands of acres to roam around on, protected by this federal government here. In 1966 he said that The Teacher, came to this planet about 210 years prior, and that she, in answering his question said it took them 2 1/2 earth years to get here from their home planet, but they did not come directly here, but via another Tall White star out there that they use as a base or way station on the way here. And that these Tall Whites live about 10 times longer than earth humans do.

He was mentioning Frenchman's Peak, and isn't this where Dan Burisch has gone looking for his ganesh particles or whatever? So this is either within the boundaries of Indian Springs/Nellis Air Force Base or right next door. But they apparently go all over out there in those areas and live underground there.

Also here is an interesting article:

Earth's Core, Magnetic Field Changing Fast, Study Says

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news ... -core.html

brightstar

Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:28 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Quote:
The Bush administration has asked Maliki's gov't. of Iraq if they could please park the 100,000+ US troops for "an additional year, until 2011", due to domestic American politics. In other words, they are continuing the Iraq War in order to help McSame the Insane get elected, for up to "an additional year", at $10 billion per month, during the same week that the nation's economic Temple came crashing down around the taxpayer's ears to the tune of $700 billion! And we aren't in the streets with the horsewhips and pitchforks yet!

The more I think on this the angrier I am getting. IF what Benjamin Fulford has said has any truths to it, he said that the Japanese Government was putting up so many millions in gold to help get the US economy held up until 2010. With the dang debt Bush and Co. have already amassed, how in the sam hill does the idiot think he can keep borrowing monies like this at our expensive for another year????? This is just totally unacceptable to me. This is absolute insanity.

brightstar

Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:44 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

UncleJohn wrote:
Dagwood wrote:
UJ,

We still don't know what your message is. If it is that we are mind-controlled puppets, tell me why you think this is true. As far as I can recall, I don't remember one offering of evidence from you to support your opinion, although I have asked.

Where in Maui are you? I was there last month and was in Lahina.

Dag

Uncle John here: Only love can fill.

We are not mind-controlled puppets. I have told you this before. We do have many interjections which tend to control our mind from a multitude of beings outside of ourself. Learn the difference.

If you do not listened to the dharma talk I pointed out then there is nothing more I can do for you. You will not hear my message from the human masters, not ET's, not light beings, that I channel.

Kihei.

Only love can fill.

Ah, I don't know where Kihei is but man, what a beautiful place. I hope you are enjoying it.

As to the point at hand, I don't remember you saying that we are NOT mind controlled puppets. But if you say so, I will take your word for it. Learning the difference between "many interjections which tend to control our mind from a multitude of beings outside of ourself" and being puppets seems one in the same and makes no sense at all. Per haps you can help me to understand that. As for the Dharma talk...... Here is what makes you dharmic...

"What Makes You Dharmic?
Anything that helps human being to reach god is dharma and anything that hinders human being from reaching god is adharma. According to the Bhagavat Purana, righteous living or life on a dharmic path has four aspects: austerity (tap), purity (shauch), compassion (daya) and truthfulness (satya); and adharmic or unrighteous life has three vices: pride (ahankar), contact (sangh), and intoxication (madya). The essence of dharma lies in possessing a certain ability, power and spiritual strength. The strength of being dharmic also lies in the unique combination of spiritual brilliance and physical prowess.

Unfortunatley UJ, I find it hard to listen to someone who doesn't practic what they preach. That's the problem with orginized religion, any good that could be made from it, get's over shadowed by the contradictions and hypocracies, especially in it's proponants and preachers. It really makes me sick. It's all just a business. If you can't feel it already, if you need someone to tell you where to look for it at your own expense, than you my friend are a victum and should be throuroughly pissed off.

Cheers!

Dag

All religions are based on books and dogma. Books are written by men, not any god. Did a hand descend from the sky to write the Bible? I think not!
Same goes for all religious books - we have to take on board that all old texts were written by people trying to get to grips with something they sensed inside but struggled to define. Their perception was restricted by the time/culture they were born into. And we restict it further by our interpretation of it today.

Saviours (eg; Jesus) come ten a penny regularly in every culture/time period. They have different names and faces but they are all symbolic attempts by humans to reach something beyond themselves, grab and aspire to something good and great in our small lives.

Religions are all cults by definition, yet we freak out at the Scientologists etc, call them mind controllers. Where do their beliefs and programmes for humanity differ from all world religions, even the softer ones such as Buddhism? They all have regulation and books!

Hmmm....I'm starting a new religion called 'Free Thinkers and REAL Anarchists against all of the Other Establishment across the Universe'.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:

Oops, should have made it clear that I NEED MONEY and UNQUESTIONING LOYALTY. And who exactly is the Establishment?
JUST BUY MY BOOKS!

Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:36 am
GT Truther

Quote:
Religions are all cults by definition, yet we freak out at the Scientologists etc, call them mind controllers. Where do their beliefs and programmes for humanity differ from all world religions, even the softer ones such as Buddhism? They all have regulation and books!

Hmmm....I'm starting a new religion called 'Free Thinkers and REAL Anarchists against all of the Other Establishment across the Universe'.....

Hi Ferret

I agree with this assessment indeed. I like that "Free Thinkers and Real Anarchists" bit against all of the Other Establishments across the Universe.

Now that is "origional thinking" indeed! LOL

I started out about 20 yrs ago trying to reseach religions and it took me a while to find the things I needed to prove the various things to me, but I finally began finding it and even tho it took me another two years to come to terms with it all within me, myself, I finally did.

What is that ole saying "The Truth Shall Set You FREE"???? I researched all 3 of the major religions only to find out that they were ALL man made and were not what they were all taught to be. And it can be found if one seeks hard enough. I finally found the infos that satisfied my own mind in it all.

I have come to the conclusion now at this point in it all, that some real good common sense outweighs it all indeed, and common sense is a difficult thing to find much of any more it seems. LOL I believe in GOD, God has NO RELIGION, I like that motto indeed.

brightstar

Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:53 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

The Ferret wrote:

Quote:

Hi Ferret

I agree with this assessment indeed. I like that "Free Thinkers and Real Anarchists" bit against all of the Other Establishments across the Universe.

Now that is "origional thinking" indeed! LOL

I started out about 20 yrs ago trying to reseach religions and it took me a while to find the things I needed to prove the various things to me, but I finally began finding it and even tho it took me another two years to come to terms with it all within me, myself, I finally did.

What is that ole saying "The Truth Shall Set You FREE"???? I researched all 3 of the major religions only to find out that they were ALL man made and were not what they were all taught to be. And it can be found if one seeks hard enough. I finally found the infos that satisfied my own mind in it all.

I have come to the conclusion now at this point in it all, that some real good common sense outweighs it all indeed, and common sense is a difficult thing to find much of any more it seems. LOL I believe in GOD, God has NO RELIGION, I like that motto indeed.

brightstar

I believe in God but God has NO RELIGION.

I'll applaud that, Brightstar! YES!

Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:07 pm
GT Truther

All religions are based on books and dogma. Books are written by men, not any god. Did a hand descend from the sky to write the Bible? I think not!
_______

I don't think those are good points Ferret..Why?

We'll, there's inspiration that sometimes comes from something superior. There's experiences given so one can share with other's in writings. There's telepathy. etc.. Knowledge isn't always derived from an individuals' own perspective.

Dex

Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:11 pm
GT Truther

_______

We'll, there's inspiration that sometimes comes from something superior. There's experiences given so one can share with other's in writings. There's telepathy. etc.. Knowledge isn't always derived from an individuals' own perspective.

Dex

That's my point, Dex.
Inspiration does indeed come from something superior. But it doesn't need a name/face/label.
Or a religion.

Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:32 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
_______

Dex

Dex,

As I have come to see it, ALL religions are man made. Pure and simple, and they wrote down various rules, regulations, termed dogmatic for the various means of controls of the masses.

Yes, I agree that many can write things that give INSPIRATION to another, and there is nothing wrong with this. I have no problems with Inspirational writings, I just have a problem of some taking these inspirational writings and thus trying to force them upon others and that this is the word of god and if you don't believe you will go to He____, or they will ostrasize one or kill them or cut their hands or heads off IF they do not follow that set book of dogmatic doctrines. It is kind of a do or die thing it seems out there and to me this is just not the right ways, because IF there is any real God in those types of things, then I for one am going to run like heck to get away from it. LOL

To me being Spiritual is the most important I think, for Spirituality is an individual thing between a living being and the Creator/Creator consciousness/ God/ Grandfather/Grandmother, or whatever one refers to this mass Consciousness of the ALL KNOWING.

And I think that we are also Spiritual beings, this is what our souls really are that are housed in these physical vehicles, stuck in all of this mess on this planet, trying to get out of it all, but just haven't quite yet figure out how to get out of it all without literally dying as they say.

Boy this can get really deep, so I am not going to go further here with this thread at this time. But as a general concept of clarifications, this is how I see it anyway. Comments are welcome indeed.

brightstar

And Spiritually minded individuals can also write "Inspirational" things also as well.

Edit by Admin

New 4.3 thread started

Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:39 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 918 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37