It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 5:25 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 918 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 4.2 2008 
Truth Seeker

I must have missed an important development. Why are the 'Eagles team' seemingly involved with hurricanes these days? Anyone? Please.

Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:05 pm
GT Truther

Yes, I saw that on the GLP tonight. Geeesh, why do others want to do these kinds of things? I guess this is what bothers me a lot, peoples get up and say one thing trying to give this or that impression and then they are not genuine. This is so frustrating indeed. How is one to really know though, just who is really genuine and who isn't???? Gets tiring trying to figure it all out sometimes indeed.

Also, apparently Dan Burisch has now done a 180 turn around on his oigional sayings of this Pole Shift and now there is this other timeline and all of that mularchy, why has he done this now in your opinion???? Has he been "forced" to do this by the PTB or is he just being disenguine now or what?

How can someone state something like this about all of this POLE SHIFT and even put it in a sworn Affadavit, and then turn around and try to deny now that it is going to happen??????? Or make it appear that things have now changed and all???

brightstar

Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:56 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

LISTEN:

http://projectcamelot.org/david_wilcock_9_sept_2008.mp3

We PROMISE EVERYONE, that EVERYONE will be surprised on 12/21/12 with what Dan and Marci will do. Your faith in their positive humanity will be rewarded. This is why Burisch's desk has been nicknamed "The loneliest desk in the world." We are not allowed to comment further.

Boomerang wrote:
I must have missed an important development. Why are the 'Eagles team' seemingly involved with hurricanes these days? Anyone? Please.

Uncle John here: The story of dan has morphed into something that is absolutely the weirdest tale out there.

One thing for sure, my desk is a lot more lonely than the bozo from majestic.

Next, I suspect something like dan trying out for the Dallas Cowboy's cheerleaders or perhaps their mascot.

Everything dan does has to be overstated, melodramatic and sanctimonious. He is the perfect back drop for my ego mania. I don't even come close.

Red Skelton, Jackie Gleason, Lucille Ballc, Monty Python and Groucho Marx would be jealous of the monologs that dan can put together, all from his lonely desk, and they all had writers. Perhaps that is dan problem? He is just too lonely.

Hurricanes Boomer, you have not seen anything yet. I suspect that for 12/21/12 he is going to stick a helium tank output up his butt, blow himself up to the size of a ufo and land on the White House lawn. Marci is going to come out of his pocket and strut up to the White House door like that martian lady in "Mars Attack." Dan will pull his butt plug and deflate down to the size of Gort in the movie "The Day the Earth Stood Still." It is going to be like 9/11, JFK's murder or the O.J. Simpson verdict where everyone will always remember where they were when they watched this live on TV.

I'm lonely too Boomer and I'm sure glad you are back. Instead of the golden thread we should have called this the golden stitches because it just keeps me in stitches laughing.

Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:40 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Miister Inquisitive Owl would like to know for a supposed Majestic Security Operative that supposedly has seen an angel of God on the security cams to Burisch's abode..

Why is Steven Ortiz (aka Monogral Dog) KNOCKING UP Caspa (aka Francis) out of wed lock?!?! Here it is September 2 months after their supposed wedding and Francis is described as very pregnant?

Quote:
ANGEL EAGLES
Administrator
[avatar]
"Just because it's the right thing to do!"

MARCI: 78 AND 141 INDIVIDUALS. WE'VE HELPED 15 FAMILIES IN EMAIL ACCORDING TO A VERY NERVOUS, AND PREGNANT, FRAN. YOU THINK ABOUT HER RIGHT NOW AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH! (TOWARD MONGRAAL) HOUSTON MADE THE DECISION TO STAY AND THAT DIDN'T HAVE ONE THING TO DO WITH US! THIS IS BON-BON, I AM IN CHARGE HERE, AND WE ARE LEAVING! DAN, I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS! (PAUSE) WELL?

Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:01 pm
GT Truther

Post Pondering
Boomerang wrote:

Dan was told to sterilize the 'Warning' out of his 'Message'. Thus, Mother Nature heralds its growing displeasure, and the martyr in Dan can only vent now by playing the Mother Theresa role. Part of his inculcation in this persona has been the encouragement to "set an example" for the poor, naive useless eaters that will probably perish, but once again this ends up as "look at me, how good I am!". As bagman for the Maji, what else would you expect? "Let Mikey eat it! Let Danny-boy strut around in sackcloth, feeding the homeless and rescuing the affrighted!"

Remember also that we were told quite recently that Dan and Marci would no longer be able to host/moderate/post at their SNEDs forum, due to "contractual agreements". Yet, posting from the mind and mouth of Dan continues. Why? Is this a replay from when he begged off from the Stargate forum period of this 'Golden Thread'? That's when Dan had had enough of having to deal with the questions, etc, but instead we were led to believe that between "J" ordering Dan out of the public eye and Bill washing his hands of the responsibilities, "the case was [finally] closed". I actually think it's healthy that Dan spend some time helping average people in their hours of need, and I'm convinced that's what he'll do when it will be apparent to most that his Wishful Thinking for 12/21/12 was sadly misplaced. The new announcement was just made following the question put to Nancy about Project Camelot, the answer, and subsequent posting of them over here. No accident.

brightstar, your question requires some pondering, as usual. Off to ponder a bit.....

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:50 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Why the Malarchy
brightstar wrote:
Hi Dondep,

Yes, I saw that on the GLP tonight. Geeesh, why do others want to do these kinds of things? I guess this is what bothers me a lot, peoples get up and say one thing trying to give this or that impression and then they are not genuine. This is so frustrating indeed. How is one to really know though, just who is really genuine and who isn't???? Gets tiring trying to figure it all out sometimes indeed.

If you are asking why certain others "want to do these kind of things", who are the others and what kind of things? 'Disinfo' artists are often unaware of what they are doing. Look at Dan. He knows about the 'Catastrophe', but sincerely believes what he was told by the alien Chi'el'ah, which is that it can be averted if we all just pray hard enough for Unity!. This is like presupposing that I can spark the Enlightenment among the apes if I can only get 100 of them to use a toothbrush. The same with David Wilcock; he presents many of the same ideas most of us can agree on. Personally I was most impressed with his vivid description of the relationship between the function of the pineal gland and the principle behind the Looking Glass. Dan had never spoken to me about the Looking Glass in detail, though I would certainly have listened and asked about it had he even brought the subject up. Yet, like William Henry, it all sounds good but lacks spiritual resonance. Which is why I truly believe they have a piece of technology that might show them possible future scenarios, but that's all they are: possibles, based on how humans exercise their free will. The ultimate goal of the so-called NWO isn't so much to kill us, but to remove as much free will as possible in order to maximize 'profits' (material wealth) for themselves. Anyway I digress.

What is frustrating, when contemplating whether any of these peoples are telling us the truth, is not knowing how much is 'true' and how much 'false'. The old cliche about "knowing them by their fruits" is one measure; this is also why Dan is so 'interested in hurricanes'. His "fruits", he will claim, are his "good deeds", like when he cradled dying AIDS patients in his arms - or claims to have. The best way is to look to the destiny of the message and see what your heart (and head) say about it. All that about 'discernment'; that's our job.

brightstar wrote:
Also, apparently Dan Burisch has now done a 180 turn around on his oigional sayings of this Pole Shift and now there is this other timeline and all of that mularchy, why has he done this now in your opinion???? Has he been "forced" to do this by the PTB or is he just being disenguine now or what?

He's being sincere in what Chi'el'ah told him, but he was being lied to. The STS have lied to the Maji, basically telling them what they want to hear. No-one wants to hear a message that, as Pope John Paul II himself suggested, holds that barely 1 out of 10 will survive the coming Catastrophe. I remain convinced that the "something wonderful" that is in our future comes AFTER that event, when the souls of those that have chosen their own survival over that of others are finally removed from our presence, their talons no longer in our backs. But those people believe in the STS version of the poleshift, that we can AVERT it, by Wishful Thinking (and Praying, of course), we can CAPTURE ALL THE STARGATES, (meaning using our military in otherwise-unjust wars that kill millions, steal the standard of living of the survivors, etc), and cross the 'galactic eclipitc' successfully (assuming everyone prays hard enough for Unity!). Meanwhile they'll hide behind the saintly acts of Saint Dan and Sister Marci.

The problem is simple; his bosses/superiors/handlers are people like Big Dick Cheney, Dictator Dubya (notice how quiet he's been lately in the media?) and Controller of the Horizontal & Vertical Marci. They, and the shadows behind them, hide behind his heart, is what it comes down to.

brightstar wrote:
How can someone state something like this about all of this POLE SHIFT and even put it in a sworn Affadavit, and then turn around and try to deny now that it is going to happen??????? Or make it appear that things have now changed and all???

Actually not quite true. I never specifically wrote "poleshift" in the Affidavit that Dan signed, because I knew the Maji counsel at the time wouldn't go for that wording. It had to make the point where it counted - in the destiny of the message. The message had to be acceptable to both the STO and STS factions; what it attests to is truthful, but truthful up to where the paths diverge. In the STS version of events, there are different 'timelines' (utter balderdash, IMDO). According to official Majestic mythology, we are currently on "T1v83", which is Timeline 1 (Rosy Scenario), version 83 of....how many?, as opposed to "T2" (Catastrophe Scenario). Thus, by making the poleshift only a possibility, it takes all the urgency out of any preparations, any attempt to call the authorities to account. And after Dan's induction into the Priory, he changed. No longer did he seem interested in the 'Warning' (he claims he was ordered to divest his 'Message' of it), and his normally self-effacing character took on the guise of grotesque self-flattery masquerading as 'humble'. Now he is the Humble Apostle to the Apostles.

Marci, speaking for Dan in tongues as the Voice of Eagles Disobey, er Angelic Fallen Disobedient Eagles, wrote:
We PROMISE EVERYONE, that EVERYONE will be surprised on 12/21/12 with what Dan and Marci will do. Your faith in their positive humanity will be rewarded.

See how that insults our intelligence? They can't promise anything like they intimate; certainly we will have been surprised but that will be quite the moot issue. She/He/They suggest that by having faith in their positive humanity, we (the People) will be "surprised on 12/21/12 with what they will do". As the 'frosty season' begins to manifest more and more, The D&M Show will continue photo ops to show how "good" they are. Most already see through the self-congratulatory and egomaniacal flowery language, yet they will continue in this vein to prove their bona fides as 'IT' approaches, the better to be able to lie about its destination.

Most egregiously, they are only doing what they've been (mis)lead to believe. I'm sure many won't even look at the fact that the Space Shuttles haven't been upgraded since the late 70s, when they were first built. They won't make the connection to the "Lunar Destination Speech" that Bush made on Jan 10, 2004, which re-opened the space program to develop craft to go back to the Moon and on to Mars. They won't make the connection to the ZT claims recently that the human STS elites who had been promised safe passage in ET craft to both those destinations as the shift approaches were told in the same time period they wouldn't be allowed to leave Earth after all, prompting them to defy the quarantine by trying to build a new generation of craft to do just that. No, many won't make these connections, least of all Dan, who released a memo about it on January 9, 2004, a full day ahead of the official announcement of the forthcoming "Speech". :shock:

While I'm on the subject, I'll paste in the relevant snips I'm talking about:

YEAR 2004

MEMORANDUM

To: MAJESTIC 12 / LOTUS PERSONNEL
CC: Deborah Burisch (CoDirector), “Binah” (Assistant Director, Data Analysis)
Date: 01-09-2004

Please be advised that research relevant to the construction of the theory and model has been completed. In fulfillment of the orders provided (Blue Doc 04-07), final research data was compiled, this morning (0000-0500) at the Frenchman Complex, prior to the massive publicity/awareness surrounding a national “Lunar Destination Speech.”

With authority as Director of Project Lotus (Staar-Flower), I hereby issue the following instructions:

1. The Remote Viewing Unit is to be immediately closed. This decision is based, in part, on security concerns.

2. Lotus Support Unit’s science and engineering personnel are to immediately receive temporary reassignment orders, as directed by the 12. blah, blah, blah...

3. By order of the 12, all corresponding NatLabs are to be cut from the internal communications loop (Blue Doc 04-91c).

4. Three Individuals from our community have been assigned to the “Model Building Project - End Phase I”. Those individuals have already received a personal card from me, in their Friday’s envelope, with an image of a White Dove and a Number (1-3) on it.

A. Individual #1 is assigned as blah, blah, blah
B. Individual #2 is assigned as blah, blah, blah
C. Individual #3 is assigned as blah, blah, blah

All three individuals are hereby instructed to be at my location, on the date and at the time listed on the back of the Dove card. Your present assignment is on hold until completion of the Lotus Model, estimated, December, 2004. All three individuals are therefore directed under my supervision until such date as they are released. You are Deep Blue and your marital / child care status blah, blah, blah...

5. By order of the 12 (Blue Doc 04-92), Staar Surveillance is ordered ceased, internal cameras have been turned off. {Oh Really!!!! How many times was THAT kind of order countermanded?!? - ed. :P }

6. By order of the 12 (Blue Doc 04-92a), DIA/SRT “Team Blue” is ordered onsite. Personal security detail will be derived from that unit.

7. As of January 01, 2004, all interrogatories were ceased, by order of the 12 (Blue Doc 03-1077).

8. As of this date, January 09, 2004, I will receive no community visitors. This prohibition is set until further notice.

9. All transport personnel are to be reassigned to blah, blah, blah

10. Binah is hereby directed to blah, blah, blah.....

11. By order of the 12, my participation regarding Edward´s “Sweet 16´s Coral”, derived from the Voynich Manuscript blah, blah, blah......

12. All “RR’s” will be directed to new assignments by the 12.

13. Supply personnel will continue onsite without change and will receive instructions, within days, as to how communication flow blah, blah, blah...

Personal Notes:

This is it, folks! Following T9, we can engage Phase II, and begin transition toward Phase III, Phase IV having been ordered completed by 2011. Should I have not personally survived to that time, an Alternate Director has already been personally selected by me and “she” has been notified and accepted the position. ....
May God grant us safe passage through this building process. I can only hope that the upcoming public-cover “failure preparation announcement” (as I like to call it) will bear fruit for an extended mission and leap to the Red Earth, after a successful passage through 2012. I wonder how the timelines will collapse and how reality will then look? Pyramids become mountains? Ha! Ha! If not, at least Tebah-Genesis will be in a safe place for continuance of our species, the soft light then shining on what’s left of earth, providing some hope for the future. My thanks also to the Brits that have come west to assist and observe, makes me feel at home in the Prefect’s hut all over again!

Now, the order from this desk that you all have been waiting for, and the title selected by me for this operation (I borrowed it from a movie that touched me so deeply in the 1970´s):

We rig for success for humanity! Rig for Op,

“Silent Running”

Respectfully,

Dan Burisch”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Officials Confirm Details of Bush´s Plan for Sending Humans Back to the Moon, on to Mars
By Lon Rains and Brian Berger
Space News Staff Writers
And Leonard David
Senior Space Writer
posted: 12:30 am ET
10 January 2004

WASHINGTON – U.S. President George Bush on Wednesday will unveil a bold new plan for the future of NASA that will give the agency the green light to start developing the hardware required to return to the Moon and eventually journey on to Mars.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, 09/13/2008

NASA hasn't updated it's shuttle in 30+ years, that's pretty pathetic. You would think with all it's funding and the rapid advancement in technology they would of been capable of designing a better craft within the last 30+ years. What is going on over there? Do they have better shuttles they are secretly launching? Or are they really that pathetic to be launching that same old craft up year after year? Surely they are capable of designing a better craft in the 21 century.

SOZT
If you examine the history of MJ12 and their interaction with STS aliens, the Alternative 1, 2, 3 scenarios, you will see that the elite did not anticipate needing their own ships in order to escape to Mars or the dark side of the Moon, etc. They were TAKEN there, during the Alternatives, and returned home safely. But within the last couple years those elite strongly in the STS called in the promise to deliver the elite to safety off the surface of the Earth, and were denied. They have realized that the STS lie, and are after harvesting their souls, not saving their skins. However, too much time has passed so that the technology to go to Mars and establish a colony there cannot be garnered in time. Thus, there is no effort to use NASA or space travel for escape. They realize they are trapped on the surface of Earth along with the common man.
EOZT

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But the best is saved for last; this may give the best example of how and why disinfo artists, sincere as they are, are out there attacking people who even dare speak of the poleshift; it also might explain why D&M are burnishing their credentials for martyrdom:

Today 09/13/2008

Is it possible that if we are almost to the 4th dimension now, that could occur BEFORE the shift, and the disasters will happen on the 3rd but not the 4th and those on the 4th will not be aware of it? If the future is not written, could a worldwide day of prayer or service to others push the earth into the 4th before the pole shift?

SOZT
We have explained, since the start of ZetaTalk, that the rumor or hope that the cataclysms can be avoided is due not only to the human hope that this might be possible but also to alien groups who simply don’t want to be the bearer of bad tidings. These alien groups tell their contactees that if the world were to straighten up and go right, that the end times could be avoided. There is some truth to this, as if the world were 89% STO the switch to 4th density could be avoided, as the Earth would be in 4th density and Planet X is to remain in 3rd density. However, the globe is at present only about 30% STO and not likely to improve that percentage. Certainly, prayers to save one’s skin would not change this matter, as this is a STS act! And most certainly, going through deliberate acts of service to others in order to FOOL the Council of Worlds will not work either. STO is not just actions, designed to put on a false front, it is GENUINE, where one puts the self in danger for the betterment of others.
EOZT

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:41 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Truth Seeker

eagles disobey wrote:
LISTEN:

We PROMISE EVERYONE, that EVERYONE will be surprised on 12/21/12 with what Dan and Marci will do. Your faith in their positive humanity will be rewarded. This is why Burisch's desk has been nicknamed "The loneliest desk in the world." We are not allowed to comment further.

Boomerang wrote:

Uncle John here: The story of dan has morphed into something that is absolutely the weirdest tale out there.

One thing for sure, my desk is a lot more lonely than the bozo from majestic.

Next, I suspect something like dan trying out for the Dallas Cowboy's cheerleaders or perhaps their mascot.

Everything dan does has to be overstated, melodramatic and sanctimonious. He is the perfect back drop for my ego mania. I don't even come close.

Red Skelton, Jackie Gleason, Lucille Ballc, Monty Python and Groucho Marx would be jealous of the monologs that dan can put together, all from his lonely desk, and they all had writers. Perhaps that is dan problem? He is just too lonely.

Hurricanes Boomer, you have not seen anything yet. I suspect that for 12/21/12 he is going to stick a helium tank output up his butt, blow himself up to the size of a ufo and land on the White House lawn. Marci is going to come out of his pocket and strut up to the White House door like that martian lady in "Mars Attack." Dan will pull his butt plug and deflate down to the size of Gort in the movie "The Day the Earth Stood Still." It is going to be like 9/11, JFK's murder or the O.J. Simpson verdict where everyone will always remember where they were when they watched this live on TV.

I'm lonely too Boomer and I'm sure glad you are back. Instead of the golden thread we should have called this the golden stitches because it just keeps me in stitches laughing.

Good stuff UJ! Got me chuckling along with you. So I haven't missed anything 'vital' to the story, it's the simple morph routine (or not so simple...LOL). Oh Danny boy, he loves the smell of his own BS first thing in the morning. Will he ever finish a project before starting another? The widget? Lotus? Cure for piles? Where are they now?

Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:50 pm
GT Truther

UncleJohn wrote:
eagles disobey wrote:
LISTEN:

Sorry, just can't help myself, the :evil: made me do this.

My question now is, is this the 12-21-12 date BEFORE the POLE SHIFT? or
Is it the 12-21-12 date AFTER the POLE SHIFT?????

Either my reasoning and deduction is off, but IF the Zetas are right and this is going to happen BEFORE 12-21-12, then someone is most definitely on the wrong dang timeline aren't they????????????????

If this is the 12-21-12 AFTER date, then it ain't gonna matter no how is it???????? And I guess the SURPRISE is going to be on them maybe. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Then they got to get on this other timeline that 12-21-12 is BEFORE the POLE SHIFT and they are gonna get a surprise then to me thinks, cause no one may even know when 12-21-12 even is. And if it is AFTER, then no one is definitely going to know when 12-21-12 is either. So me thinks they need to get their many timelines straightened out so others can find the right one to get one. :lol: :lol: :lol:

brightstar

Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:10 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post IMDO
brightstar wrote:
My question now is, is this the 12-21-12 date BEFORE the POLE SHIFT? or
Is it the 12-21-12 date AFTER the POLE SHIFT?????

Either my reasoning and deduction is off, but IF the Zetas are right and this is going to happen BEFORE 12-21-12, then someone is most definitely on the wrong dang timeline aren't they????????????????

If this is the 12-21-12 AFTER date, then it ain't gonna matter no how is it???????? And I guess the SURPRISE is going to be on them maybe. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Then they got to get on this other timeline that 12-21-12 is BEFORE the POLE SHIFT and they are gonna get a surprise then to me thinks, cause no one may even know when 12-21-12 even is. And if it is AFTER, then no one is definitely going to know when 12-21-12 is either. So me thinks they need to get their many timelines straightened out so others can find the right one to get one. :lol: :lol: :lol:

According to the self-assigned STO zetas that Ms. Lieder telepaths with (the ones that Majestic study intently but would sooner die than admit to it), the poleshift will be occurring during 2009 or 2010, certainly before Dec 21, 2012, which is always the "date" for those that need to claim a date. The 2012 date has been "THE" date for many End-Times paradigms, and is generally assigned due to the alleged Mayan Calendar showing it to be the 'End of Time'. This has been approved of at the highest levels, because they don't anticipate it happening that late but the sheeple, if they so much as stop to consider the possibilities, can be counted on to act in accord with their human nature and tell themselves "oh, that's years away! I'll worry about that later". This works out quite nicely for those that have been concerned about maintaining 'Domestic Tranquility'.

On the other hand, Dan B. claims that he, together with several Maji, watched a hologram in the 'Looking Glass' that showed Earth post-Catastrophe (post-poleshift, in other words), in 2014. Knowing how they like to dance on the head of a pin, you can guess correctly that Dan alluded to the possibility that the ahem 'Catastrophe' may have occurred in 2013 according to the vision he saw. I remain convinced that he only saw a 'model' based on certain information that was input to the device, yet the calculations of casualties, etc. was a fair assessment of the aftermath of a poleshift. Those LG 'visions' have morphed :idea: beyond 'models' to full-fledged 'timelines', to comport with the 'DCTP'. We know that much of what's been shown in there hasn't turned out to be true, such as Benazir Bhutto becoming Prime Minister of Pakistan. Hillary being elected President.

Meanwhile, close your eyes and imagine Dan, wearing a grimace and a rain-soaked jacket, humming the tune "Brandy", by the group "Looking Glass":

"There's a port, on Cabrillo bay
And it serves a hundred shrimp a day
Lonely agents, pass the time away
And talk about their homes...

Yeah, Marci used to watch his eyes
When he told his J-rod stories
She could feel the ocean foam rise
She saw its ragin' glory
But he had always told the truth, lord, he was an honest man
And Marci does her best to make him understand

She hears him say "Marci, you're a fine girl" (you're a fine girl)
"What a good wife you would be" (such a fine girl)
"But my life, my lover, my lady is the sea"

What the 'announcement' (didn't Marci just issue an announcement they wouldn't be posting on SNEDs anymore?!? :roll: ) doesn't explain is that D&M are locked in some sort of mortal combat with NL/ZT over which paradigm is more likely to happen, hence Dan's determination to 'play ball' on 12/21/2012 on the Mayan courtyard with Marci, meaning that if he can do so, the 'Bad Thing we can't talk about' will not have occurred, and he will feel 'vindicated'.

Naturally most of us would hope he WILL be vindicated, because the message of cyclical poleshifts in our planet's history is so mentally disturbing and explosive that the Kolbrin Bible collection of ancient texts about them had to be kept hidden most of their life. (Since the Vatican tried to 'assasinate' them in Glastonbury Abbey a millenium ago, anyway.) But sticking one's head in the sand, whistling Dixie or praying Unity won't wish the event away, and there's no likelihood enough humans will have grown up spiritually in the short time left to effect a transition to 4th-density prior to the shift (a view I held before hearing about it in ZT). If that were the case our gov't. would still have the power to print its own money and there would be no "Federal Reserve"; people like Big Dick Cheney and his cohort wouldn't be able to steal power; people like the Rothschild banking family wouldn't be able to determine who is allowed to exercise political power and who isn't (that power would revert back to the People); the American people would have universal health care, and on and on.

IMDO, that is.

Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:07 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Thanks Dondep for your more serious reply to my fecious posting, and I was being fecious indeed because this is just all so utterly rediculous and how Dan and Marcia are doing and the rediculous things they post. Is one supposed to be a danged mind reader????

It would be nice if peoples would just actually be real for a change when it comes to something as serious as this subject really is, because this subject is not a joke at all. This is a subject of actual, literal life and death and to play around with millions of other peoples lives like this is just totally revolting to me.

And anyone that is supposed to be in the real knowing of all of this as they have claimed to be, and would do like, play such games as what they are doing, and these MJ 12 idiots also, and what other various agencies know of all of this, they all ought to be horse whipped big time.

They are really going to have to account for a lot of murders is how I see it and how are they going to be able to live with themselves over it all. I just couldn't do as they are doing myself, and it sickens me to think that such humans can exist that could play such horrble games as they do, are doing, and have been doing, with all of this.

Are their educated minds so utterly warped that they have no sense of morality or common decency any more????? Are such peoples really even human beings or are they clones or holograms????? Makes me really wonder sometimes.

These are not games, this is real peoples lives they are fixing to let die and they can't do any better than these kinds of sick, perverted actions. And then want to act so dam sanctimonious and caring and giving. How much more evil could any human get????? As I see it, this is about as low as any human being could get. They are all murders before the fact.

And if they are reading what is being said here I hope they like my opinions of them all involved in all of this cover up because one day it is all going to come back on them indeed, and then they will have to pay dearly for it all.

The more legit or not legit news stories coming out about Palin, New York Times article and DC Post article, is really confirming even more my "gutt feeling" on that gal indeed. There may be a big media hype right now going on over her and all according to the major news medias, but I think peoples with begin to see through some of the smoke and mirros on all of that. I do not trust her. Her claims of trying to get rid of "that good ole boy" network apparently was turning into her own "good ole person" network to be kept secret and quiet behind the scenes as she fired others and disrupted their lives and incomes in order to get her own buddies into those various high paying jobs. Geesch, that is like the pot calling the kittle black indeed. But her life and public life actions are being scrutenized big time and I am glad of this for sure. She is beginning to sound rather like a dictator in her own ways. I would post the articles, but they are too long to put on here, but they are on MSN home page news.

Dondep, I want to thank you here for being so open and honest with what you feel you know. This speaks volumns indeed. It is just a shame that the other sources have to be such idiots, but you take the time to explain what you feel you know and you don't play games and I do respect this a lot. I have no respect for these others however, because they do not deserve respect.

Ever since I found out about all of this you have taken the time to answer all of my questions and to be a human being and I just want to take this opportunity here to thank you for all of your efforts, and all of your efforts to try to inform the masses as you have been doing with what limited means available to you. I consider you a real human being worthy of respect.

brightstar

Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:29 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I'm aware that the 2012 date is pointed out in the Mayan calander as a change/upheaval/end of world date, but was interested you raised it being mentioned in other historical prophesies, Don.

Please could you expand on this as I'd always assumed the 2012 came from the Mayan and is now reiterated by various modern channellers, claiming the date is 'real'? This is interesting and not something I'd come across. Thanks.

Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:16 am
GT Truther

Hey man...you must think I'm the biggest flake ever! I never did call you...I'm such an ass!!!! Here's what went down..SNED's Style:

'postion was compremised....the star was in E4 waiting for krypto when we lost contact...be on the look out...Brian is watching'

i.e. - I just forgot....lot on my mind these days. I'm very sorry Don!

Dag

Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:26 pm
GT Truther

Uncle John here: There is something about this image that bothers me? It came from Drudge. I wonder if it has been doctored?

Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:24 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post They Can't Stop The Tide From Rolling In
The Ferret wrote:
I'm aware that the 2012 date is pointed out in the Mayan calander as a change/upheaval/end of world date, but was interested you raised it being mentioned in other historical prophesies, Don.

Please could you expand on this as I'd always assumed the 2012 came from the Mayan and is now reiterated by various modern channellers, claiming the date is 'real'? This is interesting and not something I'd come across. Thanks.

Good point, Steph. I carefully went through the various sites and sources that tout it (2012) as a date not only in Mayan prophecies but also 'other' prophecies, and the closest I can come to another source is the claim made that the Labrynth in Egypt also goes into detail about this 'date', but then wasn't able to find anything other than that. There's a real proliferation out there of books that claim the '2012' date is THE 'date', but that would only show how active the disinfo efforts have been. When you scratch below the surface, it's only the Mayan calendar, really, that has any semblance of legitimacy. Which begs the question of course; why do they all make such a singular fuss about that date? Has anyone really studied that Mayan calendar? I made an effort to learn the details that would help me to correlate modern dates with that stone calendar - some time ago - yet it's still very murky to me too.

brightstar, thank you for the words of encouragement. I'm still in the 'wilderness' and will be here until events catch up to what I - and others - have been saying, which I still estimate to be within the coming year. This planet isn't big enough for 'Them' to hide in, and the sooner they 'do the right thing' (come clean and transparent about ALL 'They' have been privy to about 'IT') the easier it will be on them. Even if I were to meet with an 'accident', this will hold true.

Dag, I've got Beancan #2 at the ready for your comm; if necessary, look for a Red Doc in your weekly pouch.

Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:27 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

By vortogon

A Gemini adaptive optics image of the star 1RSX J160929.1-210524 and its likely ~8 Jupiter-mass companion (within red circle) in this handout released September 15, 2008. Scientists have snapped the first images of a planet outside our solar system that is orbiting a star very much like the sun. In findings announced on September 15, 2008, University of Toronto scientists said they used the Gemini North telescope on Mauna Kea in Hawaii to take direct pictures of the planet, which is about the size of Jupiter but with eight times the mass. This planet and the star it seems to orbit are located in our Milky Way galaxy about 500 light years from Earth, the scientists said. REUTERS/Gemini Observatory/Handout

Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:20 am
GT Truther

A Historic VERY FIRST.. Pic.

By vortogon

A Gemini adaptive optics image of the star 1RSX J160929.1-210524 and its likely ~8 Jupiter-mass companion (within red circle) in this handout released September 15, 2008. Scientists have snapped the first images of a planet outside our solar system that is orbiting a star very much like the sun. In findings announced on September 15, 2008, University of Toronto scientists said they used the Gemini North telescope on Mauna Kea in Hawaii to take direct pictures of the planet, which is about the size of Jupiter but with eight times the mass. This planet and the star it seems to orbit are located in our Milky Way galaxy about 500 light years from Earth, the scientists said. REUTERS/Gemini Observatory/Handout

Thanks Shady

Dex

Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:23 am
GT Truther

When you stop to consider whole vast and wide our universe is and how our Earth is just a grain of sand maybe not even that.. In this enormous enormous sea we call the universe (out there just above our heads at night!)

When you consider that... and then all the petty trivial trials and tribulations we experience on this world. All the wars, all the conflicts.. even our own personal worries in our lives.. it is all meaningless trivial, nonsense.

Because we are all part of something larger something vast that stretches into internity..

When I see the likes of Bush.. or the likes of Putn whaling on about how they should invade this country or that.. how we should go to war for land, oil or even political differences.. They come across as insane for they fighting over fractions of dots on speck of dust floating in SPACE..

By vortogon at 2008-09-16

Dex wrote:
Shady Groves wrote:
A Historic VERY FIRST.. Pic.

By vortogon

Thanks Shady

Dex

Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:38 am
GT Truther

You know Shady that's excatly what Olaf Jonsson said to me once when he out of body travels and returns.
Life here seems so trivial and what we think is important is not.
A vast difference.

Dex

Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:36 am
GT Truther

Post Wilcock waxes lyrically , but r his lyrics all ova da place?
Another first -- the msm is taking Morgellons seriously, with this article in Newsweek (okay, the article's not up to date, it's 7 months old -- from February 2008):-

http://www.newsweek.com/id/108819

"After years of debate and controversy, the CDC is finally looking into the mysteries of Morgellons, an unexplained and debilitating skin condition that many doctors don't believe exists."

UncleJohn, quoting from eagles disobey, wrote:
LISTEN:

David Wilcock's "tour-de-force" perspective on the current world situation between the Rothschilds, Rockerfellers and others was fascinating (especially his claims that Putin saved the world from World War 3) but it's a pity that the Camelot twosome didn't take him to task over some moot points.

Wilcock's take on the Rothschild's impending financial fall from grace is rubbish IMO. The De Rothschilds have been heavily into gold for ages (the London "fix" market is controlled by them). I know for a fact that they got out of property in the early part of this decade and put most of the proceeds into gold (and other precious metals) , obviously expecting it to rise exponentially from it's lowly $200/troy ounce value, which is what happened. That's why I bought a paltry few troy pounds of gold, on the basis that the Rothschilds were doing it on a massive scale. Gold and silver's fall on the markets lately is puzzling, as there are shortages of silver in the USA, but maybe it's the Rockefellers way of getting back at the power of the Rothschilds, or the Rothschilds have been deliberately manipulating the markets, clandestinely selling gold while it's value was $1000/troy ounce (in July) and buying it back at its current $750/troy ounce value. If you've got tonnes of gold, then you can make easy billions that way. :wink:

Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:53 pm
GT Truther

Good point, Steph. I carefully went through the various sites and sources that tout it (2012) as a date not only in Mayan prophecies but also 'other' prophecies, and the closest I can come to another source is the claim made that the Labrynth in Egypt also goes into detail about this 'date', but then wasn't able to find anything other than that. There's a real proliferation out there of books that claim the '2012' date is THE 'date', but that would only show how active the disinfo efforts have been. When you scratch below the surface, it's only the Mayan calendar, really, that has any semblance of legitimacy. Which begs the question of course; why do they all make such a singular fuss about that date? Has anyone really studied that Mayan calendar? I made an effort to learn the details that would help me to correlate modern dates with that stone calendar - some time ago - yet it's still very murky to me too.

Thanks Don - I think 2012 could be an example of internet 'chinese whispers' too, something quoted on one site is passed on, maybe exaggerated/distorted. It takes on a life of its own after a while.

Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:03 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: They Can't Stop The Tide From Rolling In
Dondep wrote:
Dag, I've got Beancan #2 at the ready for your comm; if necessary, look for a Red Doc in your weekly pouch.

Wow! Your much better at this than I :lol: am but let me try to respond....

DD - comm is ready; seeking location, find whisper and transmit Beancan #2. Red Doc is Green - See Mable for comm press...tick, tick, toe...down falls domino. over. :wink:

Dag

Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:17 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: They Can't Stop The Tide From Rolling In
Dagwood wrote:
Dondep wrote:

Wow! Your much better at this than I :lol: am but let me try to respond....

DD - comm is ready; seeking location, find whisper and transmit Beancan #2. Red Doc is Green - See Mable for comm press...tick, tick, toe...down falls domino. over. :wink:

Dag

Yeah, but, what about Brian watching?...Over.

Dex

Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:03 pm
GT Truther

Post Rainbow smiles
A rare upside-down rainbow spotted in Cambridge, England (and no, the photographer wasn't doing a headstand at the time of pressing the shutter-release button on his camera :P) :-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ed-UK.html

Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:33 am
GT Truther

Post 2012 etc
The Ferret wrote:
Thanks Don - I think 2012 could be an example of internet 'chinese whispers' too, something quoted on one site is passed on, maybe exaggerated/distorted. It takes on a life of its own after a while.

Make no mistake that the 2012 date has been pushed now for some time by those in the black-ops community, so that any effort to provide a 'date' can fixate on it, in the absence of any reliable information otherwise. There's such a plethora of books, websites, disinfo artists, etc that now pronounce this the de facto date of 'IT'; I hadn't seen the term 'chinese whispers' before but it appears apt. Even DB and Wilcock push this date endlessly, but the question is why, if it's only based on the Mayan stone calendar. Sometime soon I'll collect a list of all the "2012" books/sources/websites and see if I can get an answer as to their "source" (other than hearsay).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dag, Beancans #1 and #2 in play, Rooster will parlay beginning at 1900 hours PST.

Mjc, this was on the CNN front page last night; you were the first one to bring it to our attention, but I'm reprinting it here because she threatened to do this and the hypocrisy is so rich in irony I couldn't pass it up. Especially as ZT recently described how the elites have pushed first Hillary and now McCain; to go from one 'ideology' to the opposition so seamlessly is shameless and insults our intelligence as usual. Someone needs to tell her to her face that the Empress is wearing no clothes.

WASHINGTON (CNN) — Lynn Forester de Rothschild, a prominent Hillary Clinton supporter and member of the Democratic National Committee’s Platform Committee, will endorse John McCain for president on Wednesday, her spokesman tells CNN.

The announcement will take place at a news conference on Capitol Hill, just blocks away from the DNC headquarters. Forester will “campaign and help him through the election,” the spokesman said of her plans to help the Republican presidential nominee.

Forester was a major donor for Clinton earning her the title as a Hillraiser for helping to raise at least $100,000 for the New York Democratic senator’s failed presidential bid.

In an interview with CNN this summer, Forester did not hide her distaste for eventual Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama.

“This is a hard decision for me personally because frankly I don't like him,” she said of Obama in an interview with CNN’s Joe Johns. “I feel like he is an elitist. I feel like he has not given me reason to trust him.”

Forester is the CEO of EL Rothschild, a holding company with businesses around the world. She is married to international banker Sir Evelyn de Rothschild. Forester is a member of the DNC’s Democrats Abroad chapter and splits her time living in London and New York.

What a disgust.

The one thing that Wilcock said in that clip (I fell asleep about halfway through the burbling BS, will struggle through another chunk later) that I know is true is the analysis of the Georgian conflict. And that's probably because once the Russians released their findings there was no way to hide the truth anymore. Once again, he appears so sychophantic in regards to DB, not a single critique or question about what he is told.

Dex, you had me rolling on the floor laughing; I'm sure 'they' are listening/watching all the time.

Great rainbow, mjc. What's the official explanation for a 'circumzenithal arc'?

Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:08 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post multicoloured skies
Dondep wrote:
Great rainbow, mjc. What's the official explanation for a 'circumzenithal arc'?

Don, I've never heard of a circumzenithal arc before, which is what this upside down rainbow above is, but they're fairly common around the world so I read. The quarter circle is formed when the setting sun is relatively low on the horizon and shines into a layer of ice crystals (cirrus clouds) high in the sky. The colours are in reverse order compared to a rainbow, with violet on the top and red at the bottom. I've seen something like the below image on two occasions, but I wouldn't exactly call that an arc...

An astronomer called Jacqueline Mitton captured the circumzenithal arc on camera near her home in Cambridge, England, last Sunday. She was extremely lucky by all accounts, because these rainbow-like arcs only last in the skies for a couple of minutes.

Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:00 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 918 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next