It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:03 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 927 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 38  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.3 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.3
This is a Federal mandate. The Individual will be forced to obtain coverage. Now what cost of coverage will be determined by your income. This is why the I.R.S. will expand in power and personal. If you're poor then the cost will be nothing or slight but your benefits will be bare minimum and you will be forced into certain diet and exercise (good luck). If your of higher income you'll have more options but the costs will be higher and your taxes will subsidize those below you. If you think this is unfair and unconstitutional by deciding not to partake then the I.R.S. will know your financial standing and tax you via fines. If you don't pay the fines then you go to jail.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:04 am
GT Truther

Blue Star: Fulfilling Prophecy

Introduction
http://www.bluestarprophecy.com/book

How does a woman from a small town in British Columbia, Canada become involved in one of the most talked about prophecies on the planet today? The Hopi Blue Star Prophecy.

Learn how her life was completely changed after an encounter on a lonely highway with Tall Blond Aliens in 1988.

Miriam embarks on a journey into a world of secret governments, Clones, Russian Psychic Army recruiters, the Ancient Hopi People and Alien encounters.

Her path leads to the discovery of the family secret; her father is somehow involved with the Blond Aliens and has been since before her birth.

The truth that Aliens exist is only the beginning. Learn how they are connected to our world, to humanity and why they are contacting the people of Earth today.

They share warnings about a possible future in which our existence as a species is at risk. Read Blue Star to learn where the Safe Lands will be in the End Times and why the Aliens messages are important to all of us now! My relationship with the Hopi begins. They are surprised by my knowledge and my presence among them. Both the Hopi and I appear to be intertwined in specific knowledge.

The journey leads me back to my hometown where both my sister and I remember an event in 1970 where the aliens gave me a gift to bury. We both remember we were to keep it hidden from our father.

Pieces of this great puzzle are explained from why the book was written to how each family member feels about my contact. I then share the messages the Tall Blond aliens asked me to tell the world.

This site is dedicated to all those people who are working to bring about positive change in our world for humankind as well as our great Earth. It is an honor for me to have this opportunity to share my story with you and give you an understanding of insights the Tall Blond extraterrestrials have shared with me.

I held hands with aliens as I was lead on board an alien craft in 1988 along a highway in Northern British Columbia Canada. I spent three hours with Tall Blond humanoid aliens as they shared information with me regarding who they were. Some of the information were warnings about the future of our planet.

I am a woman who did not speak publicly about my experiences for twenty years, I was finally told by the beings to share my story. My memories are conscious memories, not ones recovered. Some who have been in my presence have seen strange phenomenon in the sky that was unexplainable. On one occasion they even saw the beings, they were shocked by the appearance.

Most fascinating is the information they shared with me in relation to indigenous peoples. By reading my book you will learn how all the indigenous people from around the world have known about these beings since the beginning of their own sacred stories dating back thousands of years. The Tall Blond aliens spoke in a language I had never heard before and sixteen years after my encounter in 1988, I learned this language was that of the Hopi Indian in the South Western USA. This also led me to learn that some of the other languages these beings spoke in were Navajo and Mayan.

Prepare yourself, as you will never look at the world the same again.

I welcome you all here today with honor and gratitude for your time and for your open mind. If we can build a community with compassion and heart we can bring about the change that is needed in this world.

One voice,
Love Miriam

Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:27 am
GT Truther

You're going to like this...

Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:52 am
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
Time Travel Turist Pic (1)

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1574/timetravelturistpic.jpg
Click to open Hi res image
Caption Said:

Quote:
'Reopening of the South Fork Bridge after flood in Nov. 1940.
1941 (?)
South Fork Bridge, Gold Bridge, B.C. Canada'

He don´t blend very well...

Unusual sunglasses...his camera looks in keeping with the times, as does his haircut. He's not the only man not wearing a hat, I see.

Maybe he's just someone who's a decade or two ahead of his time and a bit unconventional when it comes to dress sense? :cool

Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:01 am
GT Truther

mjc wrote:
recall15 wrote:

Caption Said:

Quote:
1941 (?)

Unusual sunglasses...his camera looks in keeping with the times, as does his haircut. He's not the only man not wearing a hat, I see.

Maybe he's just someone who's a decade or two ahead of his time and a bit unconventional when it comes to dress sense? :cool

Where did you get this picture from mjc?

Dex

Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:29 pm
GT Truther

Lloyd Pye Update: We finally have a recovery of nuclear DNA from the Starchild skull
SOURCE: http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitic ... kull-.html

RESULT: Mother=Human, Father=Non-Human

Quote:
We finally have a recovery of nuclear DNA from the Starchild!

This past weekend I met with the geneticist working on the Starchild's DNA. He explained how he can now prove the Starchild is not entirely human, which has been our position for years. Now it is no longer a question of "if," but of "when" and "how" we spread this astounding new reality beyond the mailing list. First, though, let me bring the list's newcomers up to speed.

In 2003 we had a DNA analysis that used human-only primers to recover the Starchild's mitochondrial DNA, the DNA outside the nucleus, which comes from the mother and her genetic line. That meant its mother was human. But we could not recover its nuclear DNA, which comes from both mother and father, which meant its father was not a human. Unfortunately, with the recovery technology of 2003 we couldn't prove what he was, which left us in scientific limbo. The "no result" from the search for the nuclear DNA clearly meant Dad wasn't human, but we could not prove that fact beyond all possible doubt.

Now, in 2010, there have been many improvements in the recovery process, and those improvements have been applied to the Starchild skull with the stunning result you see below. This is a gel sheet that shows a clear recovery of its nuclear DNA, which could not be done in 2003.

The next two screen shots are taken from the national genetic database at the National Institute of Health, NIH. That public-access database is a centralized repository of all genetic information generated by geneticists all over the world, and now covers essentially all living organisms on Earth, from various kinds of viruses and bacteria, to various kinds of crustaceans and fish, to all kinds of animals and plants, including great apes and humans.

For many species, humans included, there are already nucleotide sequences covering entire genomes. Therefore, sequences from the Starchild's DNA can be directly compared against this vast database to look for any matches. In one such comparison below, you see the text below the blue line at the bottom (if you can read it, sorry it's so fuzzy) that 265 base pairs (a good length) of recovered Starchild nuclear DNA matches perfectly with a gene on human chromosome 1. This verifies beyond any degree of doubt that some of the nuclear DNA seen in the gel sheet is from a human being.

In the one below, and again at the bottom, you see the stunning report that in a string of 342 base pairs (another good length), "No significant similarity (is) found." To recover a stretch of base pairs as long as that with NO reference in the NIH database is astounding because it means there is no known earthly corollary for what has been analyzed! This incredible anomaly will put the Starchild in history books!!!

Please understand that this result has now been verified several times, and a few more different fragments have been identified that cannot be matched in this database to anything known. Despite that fact, mainstream skeptics will be obligated by their positions to try to say it's some kind of gibberish or some kind of mistake because in their world view it simply can't be true.

Luckily, their bleating protests can be easily overcome with continued repetition of the result, finding more and more similar fragments in the library that will be created from the Starchild's DNA, which is what the geneticist is confident will happen over the next weeks and months---nothing but verification that a significant part of the Starchild's genome is not found on Earth.

I should add that I still can't reveal the name of the geneticist or where he works until we are ready to formally present his results to the world. However, trust me, he is a well-established professional and his facility is large and very credible. They don't want to be bombarded by media until they are prepared for it, and neither do I for that matter. Just know that you are a part of the "inner circle" of those who have put your faith in a dream that is now coming true.

Lloyd Pye
http://www.LloydPye.com

Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:43 pm
GT Truther

Quote:

Dex

:whistle

recall15 wrote:

Caption Said:

Quote:
1941 (?)

(1)
http://www.virtualmuseum.ca/pm.php?id=s ... 4793&pos=1

This is the complete post Dex...

From The Museum...

Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:56 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

We are in the Sphere...
(1)

Quote:
Last updated at 11:32 AM on 23rd March 2010
A Russian awarded $1million (£666,000) for solving one of the most intractable problems in mathematics said yesterday that he does not want the money.

Said to be the world's cleverest man, Dr Grigory Perelman, 44, lives as a recluse in a bare cockroach-infested flat in St Petersburg. He said through the closed door: 'I have all I want.'

The prize was given by the U.S. Clay Mathematics Institute for solving the Poincare Conjecture, which baffled mathematicians for a century. Dr Perelman posted his solution on the internet.

Four years ago, the maths genius failed to turn up to receive his prestigious Fields Medal from the International Mathematical Union for solving the problem.

At the time he stated: 'I'm not interested in money or fame. I don't want to be on display like an animal in a zoo.

It was in 2002 that Perelman, then a researcher at the Steklov Institute of Mathematics in St. Petersburg, began posting papers online suggesting he had solved the Poincare Conjecture, one of seven major mathematical puzzles for which the Clay Institute is offering $1 million each.

Rigorous tests proved he was correct.

The topological conundrum essentially states that any three-dimensional space without holes in it is equivalent to a stretched sphere.

Poncaire Conjecture: Warning Some Math :beer

Hint:
you can travel in a 3-Sphere S3 Field shaped back and Forth trought time... and use it like Portals to get to Higher Dimensions

(1)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldne ... zzles.html

Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:01 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Shady Groves wrote:
Outstanding interview conducted by Project Camlot.

One of the thee best I've seen any where!

I think ultimately this is why Brusich/Crain and McDowell were "Sent in" to attempt to smash the work Ryan and Kerry are doing. Its NOT prefect and they do make alot mistakes, yet they do SCORE BIG with interviews like this.

Something the Majestic Masons and 33 degree Burisch/Crain can't stand I'm sure.

http://projectcamelotproductions.com/in ... hratt.html

The Michael Schratt interview just goes to underline how the Military Industrial Complex in the 'States has milked the US taxpayer of trillions of dollars since the 1940s for these black/grey projects. The thinking was clearly who cares if the technology works or not, the real interest lay in the hidden Grey projects anyway, so it makes you wonder how much moolah has actually gone into those so-called unacknowledged special access programs since their inception decades ago? Ten trillion dollars? Whatever it is, it makes the costs involved in Obama's healthcare bill look like a drop in the ocean.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:05 pm
GT Truther

Dex wrote:

Dex

From recall's link, Dex, although I cropped it:-
http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1574 ... istpic.jpg

Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:07 pm
GT Truther

For inquiring minds -- "as passed" -- The Text of the Health Care Bill at the Library of Congress

Here it is:
Quote:
Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (Enrolled as Agreed to or Passed by Both House and Senate)
http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin ... nr.txt.pdf -- 906 page PDF, opened fine for me.

Earlier versions and waaaay more related info here:

H.R.3590 - http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d111:H.R.3590:
Title: Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
Sponsor: Rep Rangel, Charles B. [NY-15] (introduced 9/17/2009) Cosponsors (40)
Related Bills: H.CON.RES.254, H.RES.1203, H.R.3780, H.R.4872, S.1728
Latest Major Action: 3/22/2010 Presented to President.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:34 pm
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
mjc wrote:
recall15 wrote:

Caption Said:

Quote:
1941 (?)

Dex

gee. the website looks legit. but...... to me, the guy almost looks photoshop. the highlights and shade on his head are different from others. where's the bright sunlight glare he doesn't have on his head that everyone else does? and why the extended shadow cast from his ear, it covers his whole face, when no one else looking in the same direction has it? the highlight on his cheek looks wrong.
then again...the website looks legit. :hmm ?????
jmo

Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:10 pm
GT Truther

Genesis,

I don't see the same things you do. The sun on his face looks fine to me, however, I see ONE GLARING ITEM that I have a problem with.

I find it very difficult to believe that "they" would send a time-traveler back to circa 1940 wearing a silk-screened "T-shirt" -- as that is what it looks like to me. So, if not a silk-screened T-shirt, what IS he wearing?

Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:03 pm
GT Truther

Wow, Lynnwood. This Starchild DNA story is a fabulous blockbuster for sure. Big news.

Do you have any good links in your files (I don't) or the "backstory" of the Starchild skull for the benefit of readers here who may not be familiar with the issue? Confirming the alien - or at least "unknown" - DNA of the father is wowie zowie.

Many thanks,

Selene

Lynnwood wrote:
Lloyd Pye Update: We finally have a recovery of nuclear DNA from the Starchild skull

Quote:
We finally have a recovery of nuclear DNA from the Starchild!

This past weekend I met with the geneticist working on the Starchild's DNA. He explained how he can now prove the Starchild is not entirely human, which has been our position for years. Now it is no longer a question of "if," but of "when" and "how" we spread this astounding new reality beyond the mailing list. First, though, let me bring the list's newcomers up to speed.

In 2003 we had a DNA analysis that used human-only primers to recover the Starchild's mitochondrial DNA, the DNA outside the nucleus, which comes from the mother and her genetic line. That meant its mother was human. But we could not recover its nuclear DNA, which comes from both mother and father, which meant its father was not a human. Unfortunately, with the recovery technology of 2003 we couldn't prove what he was, which left us in scientific limbo. The "no result" from the search for the nuclear DNA clearly meant Dad wasn't human, but we could not prove that fact beyond all possible doubt.

Now, in 2010, there have been many improvements in the recovery process, and those improvements have been applied to the Starchild skull with the stunning result you see below. This is a gel sheet that shows a clear recovery of its nuclear DNA, which could not be done in 2003.

The next two screen shots are taken from the national genetic database at the National Institute of Health, NIH. That public-access database is a centralized repository of all genetic information generated by geneticists all over the world, and now covers essentially all living organisms on Earth, from various kinds of viruses and bacteria, to various kinds of crustaceans and fish, to all kinds of animals and plants, including great apes and humans.

For many species, humans included, there are already nucleotide sequences covering entire genomes. Therefore, sequences from the Starchild's DNA can be directly compared against this vast database to look for any matches. In one such comparison below, you see the text below the blue line at the bottom (if you can read it, sorry it's so fuzzy) that 265 base pairs (a good length) of recovered Starchild nuclear DNA matches perfectly with a gene on human chromosome 1. This verifies beyond any degree of doubt that some of the nuclear DNA seen in the gel sheet is from a human being.

In the one below, and again at the bottom, you see the stunning report that in a string of 342 base pairs (another good length), "No significant similarity (is) found." To recover a stretch of base pairs as long as that with NO reference in the NIH database is astounding because it means there is no known earthly corollary for what has been analyzed! This incredible anomaly will put the Starchild in history books!!!

Please understand that this result has now been verified several times, and a few more different fragments have been identified that cannot be matched in this database to anything known. Despite that fact, mainstream skeptics will be obligated by their positions to try to say it's some kind of gibberish or some kind of mistake because in their world view it simply can't be true.

Luckily, their bleating protests can be easily overcome with continued repetition of the result, finding more and more similar fragments in the library that will be created from the Starchild's DNA, which is what the geneticist is confident will happen over the next weeks and months---nothing but verification that a significant part of the Starchild's genome is not found on Earth.

I should add that I still can't reveal the name of the geneticist or where he works until we are ready to formally present his results to the world. However, trust me, he is a well-established professional and his facility is large and very credible. They don't want to be bombarded by media until they are prepared for it, and neither do I for that matter. Just know that you are a part of the "inner circle" of those who have put your faith in a dream that is now coming true.

Lloyd Pye
http://www.LloydPye.com

Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:18 pm
GT Truther

Yeah, the "time traveller" is Photoshop, fer sure.

My giveaway is the lower right edge of his outline, sharply contrasted against the lady to his right. The woman's edge is too tightly cut; she should "reflect" a bit more softly onto the surface of his chest/shoulder. There should be "back-blur" of reflected light form one object onto another.

Actually, in looking at the picture as a whole, it seems to me to contain more than a few "cut in" or "assembled" people inserted from other photos, a lot of bad outlines; the histiogram of the whole image is designed to obscure the obvious faults of inserting the intended image of the sunglasses dude.

And yes, what kind of idiot would show up in a knit shirt (unknown at the time), sunglasses in public (ditto) for an otherwise boring small-town event?

Nice try, but.....

[Weird speculation on my part: Is this photo part of a wider internet "push back" to discredit the Andrew Basiago photo at Gettysburg, which is surely one of the luckiest 'grab shots' ever taken in history, by salting the 'net with P'shopped historical crap? Maybe. Because if the Basagio photo is real, it's explosive confirmation of black ops time travel using children - bad news for the bad guys. But, of course, its very existence as 'proof' makes it suspect .- another trap in the rabbit hole? - ... can't win here, can you?]

Here is the purported photo of Andrew Basagio supposedly as a child time traveller at Gettysburg in 1863 - he claims to be the boy in the center of the photo, looking to the left.

Cheers,

Selene

Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:48 pm
GT Truther

Selene wrote:
Wow, Lynnwood. This Starchild DNA story is a fabulous blockbuster for sure. Big news.

Do you have any good links in your files (I don't) or the "backstory" of the Starchild skull for the benefit of readers here who may not be familiar with the issue? Confirming the alien - or at least "unknown" - DNA of the father is wowie zowie.

Many thanks,

Selene

Below is a shared episode of MonsterQuest with a "Lizard Man" called the Flatwoods Monster <b>which the show said MIGHT be related somehow to the Star Child</b>. I think they just combined two short segments and tried to connect them. Near the end of the first link (segment) the show moves to a fairly detailed description of the Star Child Skull, including a skull reconstruction that ends up looking like a small 1/2 alien and 1/2 human, weird shaped head and neck, small features.

The show's conclusion (before the DNA results that came in this week) is that it is a human child from a culture that intentionally inflicted this head shape as part of a cranial modification ritual like foot-binding, neck rings, etc.

The DNA results change all that.

Sorry, embedding must be disabled so copy/paste into your browser.

MonsterQuest - Lizard Monster/Star Child_clip0.mp4

MonsterQuest - Lizard Monster/Star Child_clip1.mp4

MonsterQuest - Lizard Monster/Star Child_clip2.mp4

MonsterQuest - Lizard Monster/Star Child_clip3.mp4

MonsterQuest - Lizard Monster/Star Child_clip4.mp4

NEXT, here's a web site devoted to the Star Child Skull
http://www.starchildproject.com/

And so it's all in one place:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:26 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
Nice try, but.....

Maybe someone has a friend in Canada,
and time to go to these museum an see the real thing there... Hanging in the Wall
take some :pix
an report back here on GT!

Quote:
Explore Canada’s rich history and culture in the Virtual Museum of Canada (VMC). You will find virtual exhibits and interactive learning resources on numerous subjects, created by Canadian museums and galleries. You will also discover local history exhibits that capture exciting Canadian community memories, drawn from the collections of small museums and local memories and treasures.

http://www.museevirtuel-virtualmuseum.c ... on&lang=en

;) :alien :tounge :clap

Note: Indeed some Teams of Timetravelers went to the pasts Centuries...

This is the part of the Report of these time Frame: (1):
Quote:
HOW COME YOU DO NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS YET?

To understand what is really happening behind the scenes exactly, you need to understand who is in control of the world right now. We will focus on the United States as it is there where all this began and where the control stems from right now....

Firstly, some history everybody should already know.......

INTRODUCTION

The US Declaration of Independence was signed by Congress on August 2, 1776 which other than announcing the established 13 colonies of America were no longer a part of the British Empire it also declared Individual Rights and the Right of Revolution. Written into law, this essentially gave the power to the people via the democratic process of electing their Government representatives. This key event in history was done for the good of the people but the corruption of the philosophy did not take long to begin to erode the hard work of your Founding Fathers. The power of good continued though with Abraham Lincoln’s objection to slavery leading to his Gettysburg Address in 1863.

But not long after that, certain events began that ultimately shifted the balance of power from the many to the few and remained that way almost up until the Great Catastrophe.

From the year 1874 to the mid 1890’s, the world’s first Corporate Powers were emerging and began influencing the Government to focus on their interests instead of those of the people. Their Power overcame the law. A separate Historical Observation Team, who specifically studied the late 19th century, documented the 3 main companies that ultimately spawned the Corporation Elites for the next 130 years to the current period.

1) STANDARD OIL COMPANY

Founded by J.D. Rockefeller and was a company that refined, transported and marketed oil. Standard Oil is considered by many to be one of the first multinational companies. They used highly aggressive tactics against their competitors and bribed those in Government they needed on their side. By the time the company was broken up the US Supreme Court in 1911, the corruption had already leaked into the US political landscape.

2) CARNEGIE STEEL COMPANY

Founded by Andrew Carnegie in the mid-1870’s. This company continually funded campaigns of political figures that would implement policies that would be profitable for the company

3) WESTINGHOUSE ELECTRIC

Founded by George Westinghouse in 1886, Westinghouse Electric originally beginning with Electric supply/generation eventually moved into radio broadcasting, aviation (defence electronics), electric appliances, elevators, finance and finally to TV broadcasting (CBS). Throughout history, political bribes used to ensure the goals of the company were realised.

You have probably realised, that these companies were primarily involved with the energy supply and building infrastructure for much of the 20th century. It is the people at the head of these, and many of companies, that people in this time period term “The Elite”. But many people think The Elite are those in Government pushing the button but many do not realise that today, those in Government are pushing the buttons they are being told to push by The Elite that put them there in the first place.

:puter

(1)
http://tinyurl.com/yg4gdqx

Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:38 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I don't think it's photoshop. I think it's imaginative storytelling ABOUT an existing photo. WHY? Andrew's story does not match the story about the photo!

This might be my VERY FIRST DEBUNK!!!

Today's Highlight in History: On Nov. 19, 1863, President Abraham Lincoln delivered the Gettysburg Address as he dedicated a national cemetery at the site of the Civil War battlefield in Pennsylvania.
http://mbouffant.blogspot.com/2009_11_15_archive.html

Read below and come back to the images:

Above: President Abraham Lincoln (circled) at the dedication of Soldiers National Cemetery on the battlefield at Gettysburg, Pa., on Nov. 19, 1863.

Bottom: A longer view of the scene. The photo at top is an enlargement of the marked-off rectangular area. This is believed to be the only photograph of Lincoln at the dedication where he gave his famous Gettysburg Address. Taken by Civil War photographer Matthew Brady, it was discovered in 1953 in the National Archives in Washington, D.C., where it had gone unnoticed. It is believed to show Lincoln seated on the platform just after his arrival, some three hours before he gave his speech. (AP Photo)
SOURCE: http://mbouffant.blogspot.com/2009_11_15_archive.html

I THOUGHT ANDREW STATED HE WAS LOOKING IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTON from where Lincoln was "coming from". In this photo, the circle where Lincoln is -- is 90 degrees to Andrews right (not opposite = 180 degrees)

AND THE CLINCHER:

THIS PAGE says this photo was taken MOMENTS AFTER Lincoln gave the speech. NOT BEFORE.

The Radicalism of the Gettysburg Address
http://tinyurl.com/9qt5w

Photo caption: ..."Abraham Lincoln, at bottom center, moments after delivering the Gettysburg Address...."

DOES THIS QUALIFY AS A DEBUNK? If so, it's my first!

If this is Lincoln AFTER the speech, I think this is pretty conclusive that Andrew is not telling [all] the truth. D'oh!

Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:13 pm
GT Truther

I'm on a roll. I'm calling FOWL on this photo.

Check out this close up:

Those glasses really look ah... strange at this size. What's up with the side of them? The rim of the glass is covered by ... sloppy photoshop?!?! WHY would someone COVER the side of the glasses? Looks like there is shade behind his glasses, perhaps they were trying to make them look like wrap-around glasses? And that weird thing that sticks out, there is not one on the other side.

Two debunks in one day?

Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:42 pm
GT Truther

And guess what they are doing with the news of the new Health Care Bill?

NEW 'COLLATERAL' FOR ‘REVENUE ANTICIPATION BOND'
http://worldreports.org/news/277_new_co ... ation_bond

No surprise.

The People = 0
The Cabal = 1

Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:24 pm
GT Truther

OK, I'm going to ramble.

So it appears to be possible that there are in fact numerous DUMBS, deep underground military bases. Whistleblowers are the main source of this testimony. It isn't a slam-dunk that these DUMBS exist, but it seems likely.

So let's say Planet X is just around the corner, and it will cause a pole shift. We are talking major tectonic plate shifting. The Powers that be are supposedly in possession of special knowledge of what is to come, and the DUMBS should be a safe place to be for the power people. But it's hard to understand how underground bases would survive when the plates start swimming violently back and forth. Maybe I'm not getting it, but wouldn't the DUMBS end up being a coffin?

Now if the scenario of the electric grid being fried was true, maybe the DUMBS make sense. Wait until the chaos above subsides. Slowly, many millions, even billions, would die without electricity, and then several years later the elite would emerge and take control over those few that survive.

How do the DUMBS make sense in the context of a pole shift?

Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:24 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

Shady Groves wrote:
Outstanding interview conducted by Project Camlot.

One of the thee best I've seen any where!

I think ultimately this is why Brusich/Crain and McDowell were "Sent in" to attempt to smash the work Ryan and Kerry are doing. Its NOT prefect and they do make alot mistakes, yet they do SCORE BIG with interviews like this.

Something the Majestic Masons and 33 degree Burisch/Crain can't stand I'm sure.

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woMtIHwRL2w&feature=player_embedded

Amazing Camelot Black Projects Interview

Michael Schratt is an aviation historian. As a cutting-edge researcher into classified projects and unidentified craft he has met with and interviewed numerous scientists and aerospace engineers, pilots and executives from NASA and the defense industry. He investigates clues to planes that have been documented as having been flown by military from within both secret and top secret programs... He firmly believes that American tax-payers have every right to know where our money is being spent. Many of the craft he has documented are being funded within black projects... And he states that billions are being spent today on these craft. Some will only be flown once.

In this fascinating interview shot on the fly, during an impromptu meeting, Michael talks about many of the more prominent cases of classified and unclassified but often mysterious planes and aircraft that have graced our skies but remain elusive from history and the public record.

Kerry Cassidy
21st March 2010

Link
http://projectcamelotproductions.com/in ... hratt.html

If some recall I posted an article about NPLB (Nuclear Powered Laser Boring) machines in Aug 2008. I found that they were being tested in or near Hawthorn Nevada where the Dept of the Navy had and Deep Underground Installation. I found an arm patch which had Hawthorn Nevada and its command insignia. These NPLBM's are remotely piloted vehicles. They must be remotely piloted because of the danger of them being crushed or fall into a deep cavity. These tunneling devices are HUGE ! They have a similar nuclear power plant as a modern day air craft carrier. I posted my article on the active mind thread here... I have also been fortunate to have seen one of these in my remote view sessions. There is a place I go where I am "half in / half out" I call it the transition space where I have visions. I have seen this behemoth and felt the ground rumble under my feet when it was activated. This is where I first learn of the active noise cancellation technology they use aboard this ship... I call it is ship because it is run and operated by the department of the Navy.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=251

I would like to add. For those who will live their entire lives underground and who will never see the light of day again, my heart is with you ! I know of others who have been held captive deep underground and I know the chips that they use on them to tether them to a particular site. I also know of those who have made it topside who live in abject fear because of the devices embedded inside them. Their was a time when the devices could be deactivated by EMP. Those days have passed. The devices either explode or are shielded against EMP. I will pray for those who are captive an salves. I will also pray for those that are their captors because they are most in need of a physician.

I have to say this video has reinvigorated my search to unveiling the true agenda which has impoverished the world and has led to yet another smoke and mirrors project called Obamacare where the Trillions will be siphoned off and sent to deep underground factories which make the Space Life Boats and the DUMB shelters. These self same devices that only the Elite have a ticket to ride or to enter.. yet paid for by the sweat of those who labor and are heavily laden. How many see the calamity of what is our near future. Maybe it is better that they don't.

I call upon our solemn assembly to witness the planned Fall of Rome again. This new Rome was not burned by the Christian's but by the Emperor who we have esteemed not. Just as Nero was least esteemed, so too is Obama the sing of our demise. Yes.. We did get change.. Yes.. Read my lips a lot more taxes.. to be funneled and tunneled with...

MK.. I can't say how much your post touched me.. I will redouble my efforts to be more self sufficient. I plan I purchasing a bunch of seeds for the future...

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:39 pm
GT Truther

I don't hope out much hope that the Restore America Plan is going to fix America, but they did put out a new Audio at Youtube. In a nutshell, they claim to have de jure Grand Juries in all 50 states done, and are moving forward with serving all 50 Governors. Evidentially they have been told that they don't have to do it, the Military is going serve the New Declaration on all 50 Gov's, possibly the Provost Marshal. This is all happening in the next 7 days. There are 50 copies to be served, plus a copy for the JCOS (Joint Chiefs of Staff), and a copy for the Supreme Court.

Something just does not feeeel right, although I'm not sure what it is, besides these are really lofty claims and a plan thrown together in 60 days, supposedly backed by the military? Ya, I'm not even from Missouri, but SHOW ME.

It's bound to cause some kind of stir. Take a 10 minute listen.

Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:49 am

midnight wrote:
OK, I'm going to ramble.

So it appears to be possible that there are in fact numerous DUMBS, deep underground military bases. Whistleblowers are the main source of this testimony. It isn't a slam-dunk that these DUMBS exist, but it seems likely.

So let's say Planet X is just around the corner, and it will cause a pole shift. We are talking major tectonic plate shifting. The Powers that be are supposedly in possession of special knowledge of what is to come, and the DUMBS should be a safe place to be for the power people. But it's hard to understand how underground bases would survive when the plates start swimming violently back and forth. Maybe I'm not getting it, but wouldn't the DUMBS end up being a coffin?

Now if the scenario of the electric grid being fried was true, maybe the DUMBS make sense. Wait until the chaos above subsides. Slowly, many millions, even billions, would die without electricity, and then several years later the elite would emerge and take control over those few that survive.

How do the DUMBS make sense in the context of a pole shift?

Excellent Ramble Midnight!

I share your thinking here as this has been tickling my mind since I first read about the dumbs being an OUT for the Rich and Famous whilst leaving the rest of us to deal with surface disruptions once they start. That it is going to happen is for sure imo. Too much evidence around and it is quoted in the Keys as being a reality we have to face. So go figure! Anybody else have an opinion on this??

:huh

Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:42 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

mjc wrote:
recall15 wrote:

Caption Said:

Quote:
1941 (?)

Lynnwood wrote:
I'm on a roll. I'm calling FOWL on this photo.

Check out this close up:

Those glasses really look ah... strange at this size. What's up with the side of them? The rim of the glass is covered by ... sloppy photoshop?!?! WHY would someone COVER the side of the glasses? Looks like there is shade behind his glasses, perhaps they were trying to make them look like wrap-around glasses? And that weird thing that sticks out, there is not one on the other side.

Two debunks in one day?

Hold on...Back up a few years..I've seen them and even worn them. People use to wear them for eye sensitivity to light and for riding motorcycles. They're good for when using grinders and gas welding.
Thank you for the close up...more convincing than before.
What's the story on this guy?
This is fascinating...

Dex

Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:54 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 927 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 38  Next