It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:33 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 927 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 38  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.3 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.3
Bluebonnet wrote:
Quote:
But what does this God do in those last hours, in those last ours of peace among his earthly friends?

Gets up takes a bowl of water, a vessel of water and few towels. Kneels and washes the feet of his friends. The act of humility and submission and TRUE Service To Others, washes the feet of the very humanity (his children) that out of their ignorance are about to commit an act putting to death a God.

…. The Zeta’s talk a good talk about STO they preach it and shout from their abode someplace far off in the distant galaxy. But Ultimately they are not STO..

How so you may ask?

Because I don’t see them bothering themselves to lift one of their 3 boney fingers to relieve the suffering TRUE suffering going on in this world. Nor freeing one captive of us in slavery to a world dominated by Illuminati and their irk..

The Zeta prefer the safety of shadows from hence they like to preach of there supposed superiority and so called evolved Spirituality.

Shady - you just made me cry! Thank you so much for your insight. :heart

Isn't it odd folks that a professed pagan can teach the so called "followers of Christ" a thing or two about our own Lord and Saviour? ;)

Why isn't this simple message preached from the pulpits in the world? Instead we have "Christian" ministers in this country openly praying every Sunday for the death of our President. :gah

Who now is following the teachings of the humble carpenter from Nazareth?

Hmmm?

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Dear Bluebonnet and Shady,

Beautiful thoughts and quite on point. Now, about the difference between Jesus and the Churches who operate in his name. They are organizations that aren't necessarily reflective of the values of the man. There are some very interesting histories of the Catholic Church that make it clear that the people who ended up running the Church took it over to PREVENT JESUS'S MESSAGE FROM HITTING THE MASSES. They felt that they had to. He was advocating giving up your worldly goods to learn to be a good person. How could that possibly be reconciled with the Roman culture of wealth acquisition via Empire etc. etc.?

When considering what Jesus did and what he thought, it is less confusing if the current Church is completely left out of the picture as it doesn't reflect Jesus or, really, Catholicism at this point.

MK

PS: I wanted to make a comment about the postings by OP. His willingness to try to let people know what is going on is the kind of behavior that I would expect to see in a person who "believes" in someone greater than himself.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:18 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Phatman wrote:
=== Someone hit me with a silver hammer ? ===

At first I did not realize what I wrote. I did not realize the implications of QSM or Quantum State Materials. There are certain materials which mimic others when their internal quantum energy levels change. These properties are why they have had such difficulty reverse engineering Alien Space Craft and devices. Only when these materials have a quantum state change will they function. I have read that much if not all of the artifacts recovered from downed Alien Space Craft have been inoperable. Someone hit me with a silver hammer. I now realize what the scientist at Los Alamos was saying. "They have discovered how Alien Technology functions". This is the first step into designing systems which function in ways we could never dream of. So.. I would like to add this analogy. Think of one original idea you have had or... anyone has ever had. This is like finding that undiscovered country, Atlantis !

This was the first of 2 silver hammers to hit me on the noggin. The second was the excitation of Bismuth into a super conductor. If you could "Turn it on" and "Turn it off" you could create a switch of sorts which is the basis of how transistors function in integrated or computer circuits. Imagine superconducting Integrated circuits. Its the bleeding holy grail to quantum computing and this is just the tip of the iceberg. I've got goose bumps...

:candle

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Phatzie,

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW. Holy moly. I am still trying to think of words...the power of this idea is pretty impressive--provided it works.

MK

Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:21 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
Found a cool tool:

The National Corruption Index
http://www.nationalcorruptionindex.org/pages/home.php
..."The National Corruption Index is a unique tool for insight into the sinister and ongoing marketplace undermining the nation's most vital interests. It's meant to cut through the dense haze of data generated, in recent years, by the explosive rise in crimes and conflicts of interest at our government's highest levels..."

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Dear Lynnwood,

Thanks for the great site! Also, I was really thrilled with Christopher's latest story. Planning on mailing that around. There is going to be a Texas Architects 9/11 Truth event in South Texas. This is extraordinary considering the completely ossified nature of the local "elite" in that area.

Even though I am still concerned about the other things happening, I can see that the truth is forcing its way out in all directions. Disclosure has to be next. Just to make sure, I am going to lead a broccoli cha cha around the GT....ready, set, shake your curly green locks everybody :brockoli now break out the yellow limbo king :banana and set loose the chorus line :elephant

MK

Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:31 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Well, alrighty then -- and I will up you one wiggly bare ass!

:brockoli :banana :elephant :awe :yamon :bum

:fast

========================================

A BOMBSHELL !!

MSM Video - Banking Fraud Going Mainstream

HANDCUFFS ARE MENTIONED!!

========================================

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:18 pm
GT Truther

Update on the "Bank of America" thing I posted about...

Accounts blocked, cards canceled after third-party alert

http://www.komonews.com/news/consumer/87725997.html

MY GT POST: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1606&p=23246#p23246

My brother got a notice because even though he does not bank with BOA, one of his credit card accounts is serviced by them. It is his "Alaska Airlines Miles" card, when we got it, we had no idea it was a BOA credit account. One thing stands out very clear.

THEY ARE LYING. Here's why. I use his credit cards because I work for him, I purchase things from different computers, and occasionally it triggers a call from BOA--and I kid you not, the fraud dept calls within 5-10 minutes, or, --when he travels to Mexico, they will call him DURING A TRANSACTION to see if it is him using the card.

The letter he got stated:

..."We were unable to reach you and so we have taken this action..." (If anyone wants, I will post the letter.)

Now, that is just a bold-faced lie. My brother answers his phone 24/7. It NEVER goes to voice mail, much to the dismay of his new wife :awe The fact is, something happened and they needed time, but for what I have no idea. I just feel in my bones that something is being orchestrated, as usual, in plain sight..

What has happened is------and THINK ABOUT THIS---------in MY AREA, the Bank of America is having a BANKING HOLIDAY.

I am predicting this is bigger than folks think. I think the dominoes are teetering. I think we are very very close to something.

Also, in my area, CITYBANK, another minor clue. My brother does business with this bank because they are holding foreclosed new construction lots that he keeps tabs on for his builders.

CityBank gets 30-day ultimatum from FDIC
http://www.heraldnet.com/article/201003 ... .from.FDIC

Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:12 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Thanks for the great site! Also, I was really thrilled with Christopher's latest story. Planning on mailing that around. There is going to be a Texas Architects 9/11 Truth event in South Texas. This is extraordinary considering the completely ossified nature of the local "elite" in that area.

"Ossified?" Texans???? :spit :crylaugh :roflmao

Oh my dear Madame - you just MADE my day! :roflmao

Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:38 am
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
Dex wrote:
Lynnwood wrote:
FASCINATING THREAD AT GLP

I saw the mention of the Boeing Employee at GLP and went to read it. I have pulled out all the important info.

I think it may be related to the Electrical Engineer Whistleblower at Project Camelot:
http://projectcamelot.org/electrical_engineer.html

In the 64 Keys of Enoch, written in the early 70's by Jim Hurtak, is detailed information about the "Null Zone" our star system approaches and what's to be expected when we enter this area of space where electromagnetic fields cease to exist. A space vacuum that will be used for our star system's vibratory re-positioning in the Galaxy, our Milky Way. He received this information directly during his contact in space. He would be the one to ask if you want to know more about this alleged pending scenario...It is one of the major problem's we all face... I may be able to help you as I'm assisted with the need to know information in order to survive this ...Dex

Do you have an opinion on the time line of the Null Zone event?

Not at this time Sky..things leak through but I try not to pay too much attention to the communications because the information is starting to interfere with my life. The 'pressure' of 'time' is one of the worst experiences I've ever had in life.

Is it possible you can post or send me photos of your farm?

Dex

Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:52 am
GT Truther

People with Horns:
(1)

Quote:
Zhang Ruifang, 101, began growing a horn last year. It is now 2.4 inches long. Another one is appearing out of the other side of her forehead.

A recesive gene become active, remanent of a earlier hybridization?
of Human kind...

(1)
http://www.cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/horns/

Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:18 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Madame_Karnak wrote:
Phatman wrote:
=== Someone hit me with a silver hammer ? ===

At first I did not realize what I wrote. I did not realize the implications of QSM or Quantum State Materials. There are certain materials which mimic others when their internal quantum energy levels change. These properties are why they have had such difficulty reverse engineering Alien Space Craft and devices. Only when these materials have a quantum state change will they function. I have read that much if not all of the artifacts recovered from downed Alien Space Craft have been inoperable. Someone hit me with a silver hammer. I now realize what the scientist at Los Alamos was saying. "They have discovered how Alien Technology functions". This is the first step into designing systems which function in ways we could never dream of. So.. I would like to add this analogy. Think of one original idea you have had or... anyone has ever had. This is like finding that undiscovered country, Atlantis !

This was the first of 2 silver hammers to hit me on the noggin. The second was the excitation of Bismuth into a super conductor. If you could "Turn it on" and "Turn it off" you could create a switch of sorts which is the basis of how transistors function in integrated or computer circuits. Imagine superconducting Integrated circuits. Its the bleeding holy grail to quantum computing and this is just the tip of the iceberg. I've got goose bumps...

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Phatzie,

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW. Holy moly. I am still trying to think of words...the power of this idea is pretty impressive--provided it works.

MK

Ah.. :shock: This isn't a big thing for the shadow gubment. I have been reading that they have been very busy creating hyperspectral imagining equipment which is employed when they use various types of radiation on materials. It was the hyperspectral (very broad spectrum) imaging that the QSM's have were identified with. Imagine being able to see in many spectrum's simultaneously and then watch the flashes when the QSM "Flashes over" to the other state. This may even lead to hyperdimensional materials which exist in our time space as well as extradimensionally.

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:26 pm
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.3
Quote:

'9/11 panel was warned not to probe too deeply'
Thu, 18 Mar 2010 02:57:39 GMT

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=12 ... id=3510203

Leaked info shows the 9/11 Commission was warned against crossing the lines in its probes.

Leaked confidential documents have revealed that senior officials from the former US administration had warned a 9/11 investigation panel against probing too deeply into the terrorist attacks.

In a letter obtained by the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), the 9/11 Commission was refused permission to question terror suspects, with the Bush administration arguing that by doing so the panel would "cross" a "line" and obstruct the administration's efforts to protect the nation.

Citing the need to "Safeguard the national security, including protection of Americans from future terrorist attacks," the government officials demanded the Commission not make further attempts at conducting a deeper probe into the September 11 terror attacks.

"As the officers of the United States responsible for the law enforcement, defense and intelligence functions of the Government, we urge your Commission not to further pursue the proposed request to participate in the questioning of detainees," the letter said.

The warning note dated January 6, 2004 has been signed by former Attorney General John Ashcroft, Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld and CIA Director George Tenet.

The 9/11 Commission was set up in November 2002 to prepare a full account of the circumstances surrounding the attacks, which still have an air of suspicion around them.

The revelation comes as according to a recent survey, one-quarter of US adults believe that the 2001 terrorist attacks were fabricated.

CS/RE

Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:39 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
Final destination Iran?

Exclusive: Rob Edwards
0 comments

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/worl ... -1.1013151

Published on 14 Mar 2010

Hundreds of powerful US “bunker-buster” bombs are being shipped from California to the British island of Diego Garcia in the Indian Ocean in preparation for a possible attack on Iran.

The Sunday Herald can reveal that the US government signed a contract in January to transport 10 ammunition containers to the island. According to a cargo manifest from the US navy, this included 387 “Blu” bombs used for blasting hardened or underground structures.

Experts say that they are being put in place for an assault on Iran’s controversial nuclear facilities. There has long been speculation that the US military is preparing for such an attack, should diplomacy fail to persuade Iran not to make nuclear weapons.

Although Diego Garcia is part of the British Indian Ocean Territory, it is used by the US as a military base under an agreement made in 1971. The agreement led to 2,000 native islanders being forcibly evicted to the Seychelles and Mauritius.

The Sunday Herald reported in 2007 that stealth bomber hangers on the island were being equipped to take bunker-buster bombs.

They are gearing up totally for the destruction of Iran

Dan Plesch, director, Centre for International Studies and Diplomacy, University of London

Although the story was not confirmed at the time, the new evidence suggests that it was accurate.

Contract details for the shipment to Diego Garcia were posted on an international tenders’ website by the US navy.

A shipping company based in Florida, Superior Maritime Services, will be paid $699,500 to carry many thousands of military items from Concord, California, to Diego Garcia.

Crucially, the cargo includes 195 smart, guided, Blu-110 bombs and 192 massive 2000lb Blu-117 bombs.

“They are gearing up totally for the destruction of Iran,” said Dan Plesch, director of the Centre for International Studies and Diplomacy at the University of London, co-author of a recent study on US preparations for an attack on Iran. “US bombers are ready today to destroy 10,000 targets in Iran in a few hours,” he added.

The preparations were being made by the US military, but it would be up to President Obama to make the final decision. He may decide that it would be better for the US to act instead of Israel, Plesch argued.

“The US is not publicising the scale of these preparations to deter Iran, tending to make confrontation more likely,” he added. “The US ... is using its forces as part of an overall strategy of shaping Iran’s actions.”

According to Ian Davis, director of the new independent thinktank, Nato Watch, the shipment to Diego Garcia is a major concern. “We would urge the US to clarify its intentions for these weapons, and the Foreign Office to clarify its attitude to the use of Diego Garcia for an attack on Iran,” he said.

For Alan Mackinnon, chair of Scottish CND, the revelation was “extremely worrying”. He stated: “It is clear that the US government continues to beat the drums of war over Iran, most recently in the statements of Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton.

“It is depressingly similar to the rhetoric we heard prior to the war in Iraq in 2003.”

The British Ministry of Defence has said in the past that the US government would need permission to use Diego Garcia for offensive action. It has already been used for strikes against Iraq during the 1991 and 2003 Gulf wars.

About 50 British military staff are stationed on the island, with more than 3,200 US personnel. Part of the Chagos Archipelago, it lies about 1,000 miles from the southern coasts of India and Sri Lanka, well placed for missions to Iran.

The US Department of Defence did not respond to a request for a comment.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:42 pm
GT Truther

You just know what the C.I.A Agent had to say to Bin Laden as he re-cooping in the AMERICAN Hospital..

"Faithful old friend, we're going to blow up New York WTC and need you to take the blame Bin. There's a couple 100 million in it for you and we'll make a lot of noise of hunting you down.. But no worry we're never truely going to capture you. We just need you and your boys to make a lot of news. What do you say ol'Bin do it for Uncle Sam?"

Quote:
CIA agent alleged to have met Bin Laden in July

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2001/no ... .terrorism

French report claims terrorist leader stayed in Dubai hospital

* Digg it
* Buzz up
* Share on facebook
* Tweet this

* Anthony Sampson
* The Guardian, Thursday 1 November 2001 03.17 GMT

Two months before September 11 Osama bin Laden flew to Dubai for 10 days for treatment at the American hospital, where he was visited by the local CIA agent, according to the French newspaper Le Figaro.

The disclosures are known to come from French intelligence which is keen to reveal the ambiguous role of the CIA, and to restrain Washington from extending the war to Iraq and elsewhere.

Bin Laden is reported to have arrived in Dubai on July 4 from Quetta in Pakistan with his own personal doctor, nurse and four bodyguards, to be treated in the urology department. While there he was visited by several members of his family and Saudi personalities, and the CIA.

The CIA chief was seen in the lift, on his way to see Bin Laden, and later, it is alleged, boasted to friends about his contact. He was recalled to Washington soon afterwards.

Intelligence sources say that another CIA agent was also present; and that Bin Laden was also visited by Prince Turki al Faisal, then head of Saudi intelligence, who had long had links with the Taliban, and Bin Laden. Soon afterwards Turki resigned, and more recently he has publicly attacked him in an open letter: "You are a rotten seed, like the son of Noah".

The American hospital in Dubai emphatically denied that Bin Laden was a patient there.

Washington last night also denied the story.

Private planes owned by rich princes in the Gulf fly frequently between Quetta and the Emirates, often on luxurious "hunting trips" in territories sympathetic to Bin Laden. Other sources confirm that these hunting trips have provided opportunities for Saudi contacts with the Taliban and terrorists, since they first began in 1994.

Bin Laden has often been reported to be in poor health. Some accounts claim that he is suffering from Hepatitis C, and can expect to live for only two more years.

According to Le Figaro, last year he ordered a mobile dialysis machine to be delivered to his base at Kandahar in Afghanistan.

Whether the allegations about the Dubai meeting are confirmed or not, the wider leaks from the French secret service throw a worrying light on the rivalries and lack of coordination between intelligence agencies, both within the US and between western allies.

A familiar complaint of French intelligence is that collaboration with the Americans has been essentially one-way, with them happy to receive information while giving little in return.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:49 pm
GT Truther

Was Project Yellow Book restarted to look forward to see a future Iran ?

They supposedly shut down Yellow Book. What if the earthquakes were a result of Yellow
Book ? I know I said that they were testing ULF shock wave canceling equipment but what
if Yellow Book was started up to find out about Iran. Its not about oil. My gut is telling me
that its also not about WMD's like it wasn't about WMD's in Iraq. WMD's is a nice cover
story but its not about that. Its about something else.. !

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:39 pm
GT Truther

BOOM !

Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:36 pm
GT Truther

Yes! A Bombshell! And did I hear the word handcuffs on MSM?

Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:22 pm
GT Truther

Shady, you got this just exactly right - as usual!

Shady Groves wrote:
You just know what the C.I.A Agent had to say to Bin Laden as he re-cooping in the AMERICAN Hospital..

"Faithful old friend, we're going to blow up New York WTC and need you to take the blame Bin. There's a couple 100 million in it for you and we'll make a lot of noise of hunting you down.. But no worry we're never truly going to capture you. We just need you and your boys to make a lot of news. What do you say ol'Bin do it for Uncle Sam?"

Quote:
CIA agent alleged to have met Bin Laden in July

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2001/no%20...%20.terrorism

The baldfaced lie that the U.S. "can't track down" Bin Laden, still can't even put a tail or wiretap on the honchos who deliver those tapes to al-Jazeera, but nevertheless seem to get regular updates on "his organization is falling apart..." etc is utterly preposterous. And the glib way they expect people to believe that crap is pathetic.

Nevertheless, sadly, the MSM seems to keep buying it... :roflmao

Cheers,

Selene

Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:36 am
GT Truther

Shady Groves wrote:
Quote:

'9/11 panel was warned not to probe too deeply'
Thu, 18 Mar 2010 02:57:39 GMT

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=12 ... id=3510203

Leaked info shows the 9/11 Commission was warned against crossing the lines in its probes.

Leaked confidential documents have revealed that senior officials from the former US administration had warned a 9/11 investigation panel against probing too deeply into the terrorist attacks.

In a letter obtained by the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), the 9/11 Commission was refused permission to question terror suspects, with the Bush administration arguing that by doing so the panel would "cross" a "line" and obstruct the administration's efforts to protect the nation.

Citing the need to "Safeguard the national security, including protection of Americans from future terrorist attacks," the government officials demanded the Commission not make further attempts at conducting a deeper probe into the September 11 terror attacks.

"As the officers of the United States responsible for the law enforcement, defense and intelligence functions of the Government, we urge your Commission not to further pursue the proposed request to participate in the questioning of detainees," the letter said.

The warning note dated January 6, 2004 has been signed by former Attorney General John Ashcroft, Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld and CIA Director George Tenet.

The 9/11 Commission was set up in November 2002 to prepare a full account of the circumstances surrounding the attacks, which still have an air of suspicion around them.

The revelation comes as according to a recent survey, one-quarter of US adults believe that the 2001 terrorist attacks were fabricated.

CS/RE

My brother-in-law is a Pipe Fitter. He belongs to the Union so he is able to work in various places around the country. He is a specialist who works on hazardous pipe lines for oil companies. He knows a welder who was scheduled to work on the WTC buildings. He told my brother that "MARVIN BUSH" the insurance underwriter of the insurance contract for the sale of the WTC which happened 2 weeks prior to 9/11. He knew this because they were assigned to do some earthquake bracing which the buildings designer did not think the building required to meet the code. The WTC was build to exceed a magnitude 10 earthquake so this earthquake upgrade was bogus.

Unions, the unions are broken down in to labor factions. Their are guys which do cutting and prep work. That is all they do. There are guys that inspect, there are guys that carry the materials, there are guys that clean up an there are guys that weld and that is all they do. So.. the welders were scheduled to start work on 9/11. 40 trucks (bin) laden with materials were staged to deliver the steel bracing which was to be welded by my brother-in-laws friend. These truck never made it. The building was weakened / prep'ed for the materials to be welded. The buildings were at there absolute weakest because main girders were cut for corner gusseting. To say that this was a coincidence that it just happened on 9/11 when the buildings were cut and prep'ed is a joke. 9/11 was an inside job. It has the fingerprints of "MARVIN BUSH" all over it.

==

A National Geographics reporter is still missing. This Nat Geo reporter was carrying specialized Alpha and Beta Particle radiometers. This detects the presence of certain radio active particles associated with a resent nuclear detonation. Dr Deagle said that this person had evidence that TOP SECRET MICRO-NUKES were involved with the downing of the WTC and that evidence of this could be detected in the radioactive debris and the fact that papers from the WTC were atomized. To atomize paper / turn it into dust it requires a high velocity blast wave, one that a micro-nuke creates. This Nat Geo reporter is still missing. He was taken by the FBI and his gear was confiscated. Why haven't we heard anything about these facts ? 9/11 was an inside job...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQdlBAp-24g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0Qu6eyyr4c&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbCcb6NV8Io&NR=1

boundaries to it..

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:53 am
GT Truther

Confession's of the negative kind from a contactee
Cross posting:

Phil writes:

Ruzya,

The reptilian I saw I noticed as I was following the tall grey through the ship. At first site of the rep I reacted internally with great fear but put on an act that I wasn't in the least and nodded at him as I walked up to him. He was standing motionless, very muscular, not quite 6 feet tall as I am and his skin looked dark and like smooth crocidile skin. There were protrusions around his eye sockets and his eyes looked reptilian, don't recall a color. I was thinking Oh God this is scary when I first saw him and kept repeating that to myself over and over. The tall grey showed me what looked like a beautiful human woman and somehow when I'm taken they can turn me on sexually which is against my will. Next thing I know I'm having sex on the floor with this woman but it is not the least bit enjoyable way too rough and hurting very much like rape. Keep in mind I'm under their control. Next thing I know I feel my spirit leaving my body and then going into the reps body and it feels very cold and isolated and I hate the feeling. I'm looking out through the reps eyes at my body having sex with the woman. Vision isn't the same as mine and I can see the outline of the protrusions around the reps eye sockets. I hated it. After a few minutes we switch places again and now finished having sex. I hurt like hell the next morning. My pelvis was badly bruised from it. That was age 39 in '99. I've woken up several times before age 39 in my life feeling the same way, beaten and bruised. It's rape, there's no other word for it. The greys don't care as long as hybrids are created. I've read about the soul transfer taking place like did me with other abductees.

I abused beer when I recalled all the encounter memories starting early '03. I finally got psychiatric help a few years later and put on an anti-depressant that replaced the need for alcohol to escape the depression. Most abductees don't recall as much as I do but there are those that recall more.

I think there's more than one group of greys interacting with humans. Some abductees report only positive experiences. Mine are mixed which makes it very confusing. One things for sure, they have a plan and they're sticking to it. There's got to be some kind of hierarchy among the ets doing this. However, I also believe some people being taken by the greys are as traumatized by what's done to them as the rest of us but are programmed only to report positive experiences.

I was talking on the phone to another abductee who was being attacked nightly, I think by reps, and being raped nightly. I started talking about God and the power of Jesus and prayer when she and I were both attacked on the phone. We both said we felt like we were spinning and felt dizzy. Then I was told telepathically We will destroy your marriage. The woman told me I must be really brave to try to help her because these beings have the power of God and she's seen it. The moment I hung up my wife attacked me verbally. Our marriage suffered mightiliy for about 5 years including over a year of marriage counseling to settle back down. I'll never try to help anyone again. These are some real evil bastards. We're like cattle to some of these groups of ets only to be used for the creation of hybrids.

Those pushing for disclosure won't publically touch on what the greys have done and are doing to abductees. They don't want the public to hear anything negative is going on between us and them.

The greys have done as many or more experiments on me as have been done to jews by Nazi's in the prison camps. Very traumatic to recall. We're given amnesia most everytime they take us so then we suffer PTSD when we recall it, if we ever recall it. So some nights I just don't sleep, especially when unexplainable noises start up around the house. I've heard what sounds like a 200 lb man walking on my roof at night and I have a very high roof. I've heard what sounds like a mothership firing rocket motors hovering over my yard and there's nothing to see. I've heard what sounds like a harrier jump jet hovering over my roof and again there's nothing to see. One time I was raking the leaves off one corner of my roof up on a ladder and saw a very strange small ufo shaped cloud that had a magenta colored bottom and white top. Then I heard what sounded like hughey helicopters, two of them, circling my yard at tree top level, over and over and over circling my yard with a loud whomp, whomp, whomp of their rotors and again nothing to see. Neighbors came out in their yards and I heard one yell WHat is up with these helicopters?

I've talked to a lot of abductees. Several have experienced the same harrassment I have with the helicopters. Some have seen the MIB show up and strange unmarked cars. It's all a scare tactic for the sake of control over the human race.

May God help us all.

Phil
_______________-

Phil replies:
Ruzya,

Yes she was a hybrid. They were using a screen memory at first to make her look normal human and then changed it to her actual appearance at the end. They are masters of using screen memories. Later I recalled they'd done this to me many times making me think I'm seeing people I know when it's actually ets. She did not resist because she was expected to do what she did. Yes, I think mine and the reps spirits changed places so he could take over my body for a while. I got drunk most every night when the memories kept coming. It was sensory overload to deal with a lifetime of encounter memories all at once. Drinking I think made the contact happen more and I learned to stay sober to better control my mind so they can't.

You're right. We can tell them not to take us before going to bed to not get taken and I do. I didn't know that until several years after I woke up to all of this in '03. I saw it in a video of an abductee being interviewed yelling outloud to the ets You do not have my permission to take me. So I did the same thing and the very next morning I sensed the greys beside my bed asking me telepathically Can we take you? I said NO! and rolled over and pulled the covers over my head. Like that's gonna help lol :) THey didn't take me. You have to understand they watch me 24/7. I'm monitored by them around the clock. I can sense when they are around or else they are letting me know. We don't have the freedom we think we have. Freedom is an illusion.

I don't know if there's any truth to this but I've read the reason they take those they do is because we have a certain marker in our dna that lends itself well for their creation of hybrids. That is what they do. Their ships are flying genetic labs.

Most abductees don't share in public et groups. I've noticed. It's hard to get them to open up and share. I used to share a lot in public groups but got sick of being attacked by the paid skeptics and debunkers so I quit. You won't get this level of truth out of most abductees because they are afraid first of all to confront their own memories of it I think because we are programmed so strongly not to talk about to the point that it triggers fearful feelings as well as the fear you feel reliving the memories. Secondly we fear reprisal from them like punishment for talking. Yes I'm braver than most, a lot braver than most. I remember more than most too. Lots of abductees will go out of their way not to share because they don't want to think about what has happened. If fear were measured from 1 to 10 with 10 being the highest level of fear you could experience, then realizing you've been taken would be a 20. You then are flooded with contradicting feelings the first second you know. The tall grey will flood you with feelings of love and joy and make your body tingle all over while your gut knots up and your mind races with fear.

God knows what I've been through. One time when I was 18 I became conscious I was on their ship on a table, which is pretty usual for how it happens, and the tall grey kept electrocuting me repeatedly for long periods. I was crying and screaming my lungs out for them to stop. He finally stopped and looked at me like What's the matter. I looked at him and said, I know what you're trying to do. You're trying to break my will but you're not going to. Know why? Because I've got God with me so go ahead and give it your best shot. THen he said It's necessary and continued. I REALLY hated them for that one. I think women have it much worse. Can you imagine being used to be impregnated with a hybrid fetus, carry it for a couple of months, know you're pregnant, and then wake up with it gone?

I think they're going to learn that Karma can be a real bitch. I know God exists because I've seen things only He could have done and in ways He answered prayers. So I'm going to let God and His angels sort it all out. I considered suicide when I got real depressed after waking up to all of this but won't because I'm stronger than that. Some do off themselves. Some end up in psych wards because they can no longer function in society. I know a lot of abductees that end up on anti-depressants like I did. Amazing drug, took away the depression, anger, rage and fear and the craving to drink or get drunk to escape. I was one pissed off man when I woke up to this and I'm your average nice guy. Felt like some damn lab rat living an experiment like I'm their puppet to play with. Still angry in case you can't tell but have it under control now. I'm being very kind to them the way I'm talking. You should hear what other abductees would like to do to them if they could. I know one abductee that killed one of the greys with her bare hands. After that they treated that abductee with extra control but kept taking her.

I grew up in a small town. Now I live in a big city. They can find you no matter where you go though.

I'm still convinced they don't mean to traumatize us on purpose. It's that they don't care how we feel about it because their goal is their agenda and that is what matters to them. They always act like they're on a tight schedule. They'll try their best to make you feel special like saying You are the chosen one. It's because they are not like us that they don't treat us like another human would and they're not human. That's what I think is happening.

The reason you don't hear about this is because the public would freak if they knew the real truth.

Thanks for listening.

Phil

You're right Phil, there is a lot more we can share.
I just finished writing a troublesome experience I'm having with a specific species...that I'm now presently dealing with. I'm fighting with not becoming a missing statistic prospecting this year. One thing I'd like to point out is that "Faith" is a very Powerful Force of Will.

Abuse in this world can change the rules and laws drastically...Freewill goes right out the door when a person becomes subject to intrusion. I'm reminded by another intelligence this is seen as the "Under." Love is not only the key to escaping the miscreant behavior, it is that essential real part of you that you share with God.
When I learned not to indulge abusively and abstain, the demonic began seeing me as a Priest, so they've said.

This is a very complicated reality of varying pursuit's. Do not fall during your time here.
Overcome any and all weakness's so you can feel assured your returned immortality respected by all Eternal Species created by the Coder of the Life program's.

And remember, we take with us the knowledge and wisdom of this education we've experienced during our alleged many rounds of repeated birth and death cycling's and that this time around we're hopefully being released from.

Dex

Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:50 am
GT Truther

http://drjudywood.com/

Dr. Judy Wood has some interesting research. "Hutchinson effect" is basically scalar technology. Scalar technology is Tesla research that appears to be further developed. The path of these melted cars indicate that a scalar beam was directed from above in a geosynchronous orbit. An "above black" weaponized satellite. Most likely owned by internationalists who control the politics of the planet.

All of this is speculation.

This police car is blocks away. Look at its burn patterns next to untouched paint. The heat transfer is totally unique.

This technology transforms metal on an atomic level. Engine blocks are set ablazed, changed, or vaporized. Also, as Phatman explained, can stall engines.

There are many vehicles and steel beams from the surrounding buildings that exhibit this. These images combined with reasons behind them are what is national security. The official story on the cars is that they all came from the WTC and placed on the FDR temporarily to clear up space for the work site. The fires were the result of radiant heat transfer from the towers and each other. However, look at the pictures closely. These vehicles were at FDR before and during the WTC event. Look at the dust and tracks.

What group owns this technology? Are they internationalists without citizenship of anykind? Are they the ones who control the NeoMarxist push with terror and socialized policies? Is there a power struggle at the top of the pyramid? Is America losing?

This Sunday will be a vote to expand Federal intrusion into our lives. Is tyranny already here?

Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:58 am
GT Truther

Mikulus wrote:
http://drjudywood.com/

Dr. Judy Wood has some interesting research. "Hutchinson effect" is basically scalar technology. Scalar technology is Tesla research that appears to be further developed. The path of these melted cars indicate that a scalar beam was directed from above in a geosynchronous orbit. An "above black" weaponized satellite. Most likely owned by internationalists who control the politics of the planet.

All of this is speculation.

This police car is blocks away. Look at its burn patterns next to untouched paint. The heat transfer is totally unique.

This technology transforms metal on an atomic level. Engine blocks are set ablazed, changed, or vaporized. Also, as Phatman explained, can stall engines.

There are many vehicles and steel beams from the surrounding buildings that exhibit this. These images combined with reasons behind them are what is national security. The official story on the cars is that they all came from the WTC and placed on the FDR temporarily to clear up space for the work site. The fires were the result of radiant heat transfer from the towers and each other. However, look at the pictures closely. These vehicles were at FDR before and during the WTC event. Look at the dust and tracks.

What group owns this technology? Are they internationalists without citizenship of anykind? Are they the ones who control the NeoMarxist push with terror and socialized policies? Is there a power struggle at the top of the pyramid? Is America losing?

This Sunday will be a vote to expand Federal intrusion into our lives. Is tyranny already here?

Sorry, I don't buy it! It looks like the fire pattern is just the way it should be for what TPB said happened. With the exception of the NYPD car in the last pic. This all seems to be a diversion of some sort to me. Something to get everyone looking in the other direction.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:30 am
GT Truther

TT, I used the lesser compelling pictures. What I posted is a mere fraction of images available. The evidence for scalar use is way more evident than controled demolition. If you think controlled demolition is plausible, this imho does laps around it. Spend an hour reading her site followed by researching the dispute over "Hutchinson" effect. You will be entertained regardless of final opinion.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:53 am
GT Truther

Controlled Demolition on 9-11

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 910247150#

The other evidence was "made" by the administration in power at that time to avoid someone to think in the direction of the Controled Demolition evidence!

But these plan failed!

Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:45 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post CERN Missing a Black Hole:
An article discussing the safety of the CERN Large Hadron Collider, after an alleged containment breach. (1)
Quote:
In April 2008 the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) held an official open day for the launch of the world’s largest particle accelerator, otherwise known as Large Hadron Collider (LHC).

In September of the same year, CERN was forced to shut down the LHC due to an electrical malfunction which caused a huge helium leak.

However, it has now been alleged that the reported helium leak was actually a cover story for a containment breach, after an artificially created micro black hole was reported as missing.

An unnamed source has suggested that the particle collision test went ahead as planned, and that following the experiment a number of micro black holes were created. The black holes were in the process of being documented and evaluated, when it was noticed that one of the micro black holes was missing.

The source advised that they had searched under the Aspelund, on top of the Leksvik and even down the back of the Smogen (the containment fields) but were unable to locate the missing black hole.

Once it was established that the micro black hole was definitely missing, CERN was forced to close down the LHC that an extensive search could be made of the facility.

However it proved to be a futile effort as it was like searching for a very tiny needle in an exceptionally large haystack.

As black holes are not a natural phenomenon on Earth, every physics paper written upon the subject has been based upon a black hole in its natural state and location, namely in space. All documents regarding the effect of creating an artificial black hole on Earth have been based on theory.

CERN have continually stated that the creation of micro black holes on Earth would be perfectly safe as the micro black holes are so tiny that they will evaporate – but is this definitely the case?

There is so much about the creation of the Universe that we still do not fully understand, and some scientists are now even questioning and challenging the previous theories on how the Universe was created. Therefore, if what we thought we knew about the Universe may now be incorrect – how can we be so sure about black holes on Earth being safe?

Professor Otto E. Rossler is one of the scientists who is not entirely comfortable with CERN‘s declaration of micro black holes evaporating, and that they are harmless. Professor Otto has raised several concerns, and has tried on numerous occasions to have the LHC closed down.

Referring to the attached report, Professor Rossler has highlighted what his concerns are and has even asked CERN to disprove his theory to try and alleviate his fears for the safety of Earth. So far CERN has not responded.

http://lhc-concern.info/?page_id=32

Whether CERN have not responded simply because they choose not to or perhaps consider that it’s a waste of their time, or whether it is because they are not able to disprove Professor Rossler’s theory is anyone’s guess.

So back to the missing micro black hole. Where did it go? Has it simply evaporated? Or is the micro black hole airborne? Could it be outside the facility?

I guess only time will tell – but if Switzerland and France suddenly start to get sucked into what looks like a very dark sink hole, Professor Rossler will definitely be entitled to say “I told you so!”

(1)
http://scienceray.com/astronomy/cern-mi ... -concerns/

:elephant :banana :brockoli :headbang :whistle

Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:55 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

It doesn't have to be one or the other. There is clear evidence of both controlled demolition AND scalar [directed energy beam] weapon use and I am a believer that BOTH were used. I mean, you can't ignore those cars, and you can't ignore the physics of freefalling into its own footprint, and the results of testing done on the dust, evidence of controlled demolition..... BOTH is the only reasonable answer.

9/11 Towers Controlled Demolition Detailed Explanation, Freefall Speed, Explosions

9/11: The New Hiroshima pt.1/14

Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:15 pm
GT Truther

Perhaps scalar tech was just one component of an elaborate plot. Our own government doing this? I say no. A group of internationalists trying to contain, shape, and mold our policies.... more likely. Again, like the u.f.o. enigma, there isn't any solid proof yet in the public domain.

Check out this cheesy video. Ignore the music and its wackiness but do notice the map.

Now that's conspiracy!

Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:51 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 927 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 38  Next