It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:26 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 927 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 38  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.3 2010 
Site Admin

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.3
simple simon wrote:
Thanks Shady,

Zetans etc notwithstanding, there is this list (below) which I feel sure I shared here back in January.

These were on a thread titled "2010 disaster date diary". In so far as something happened on each of those days so Jan and Feb were right. Events included severe storms, not just quakes / volcanoes.

We shall see...

Simon

--------------------------------------------------------

January 11th-12th
January 23, 26th
Feb 7, 13th
March 26th
March 28th
april 14th
april 20th
May 25th
June18th
July3rd, 11th
august 1st
Sept 18th
Dec16th,19th

Simon if you find the Original Post I will make a seperate thread so that we can track it.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:36 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Phatman wrote:
== Hell is a place with only the impossibility of reason ==

Starting with that there is only one way this can go. We are experiencing a hellish reality. We can't reason why wars happen but we know why they do. It is so someone or some group can make a lot of money.

People can't see this Phat...Mankind's weakness for money has given open ended reason to commit the worst kind of atrocity imagined. The lust for control and power over other's is a seduction that can change the will of some of our strongest people. Sexuality is used as a weapon to clinch our fall. The Monitors constantly remind me this is 'UNDER'...To help me relax because it's the way it is in this kind of world. Hmm
I think what they mean is they know I once learned something important through a possession case I read about. It was about a little girl possessed by a demonic spirit and was being interrogated by the local clergy.

The entity was asked why it was here? It said, it didn't want to be here. Then it was asked again, why are you here? Reluctantly, it said it was under the 'Power'. They asked, what 'Power'?
Reluctantly again, it answered, the Light. They asked in their bewilderment, what Light? This time angrily answering, the Light, the Light, the White Light. and added, what else do you want to know?
It was asked it's name...it was a beautiful name. They continued exorcising the entity, and as it began emerging from the body of the little girl, fleeing, it could be heard laughing and bragging about being largely responsible for World War II's genocide. It bragged how it could kill many through one. The entity believed they were winning the war with mankind because we couldn't see the intelligence behind their power.

Are any of you paying attention to Mexico's plight?

The Angelic's of God won't relinquish our world to the demonic, they'll destroy it first. The dark Forces have said that's what they think is best too. Why? They believe God's life program here is a loss cause, and it's easier to control us, the fallen, in their Domains after death than while were in the world.
I wonder how many of you can understand this?
It's imperative we not participate with the fallen mind force.
Liberation's from this world is a real opportunity to realize even in these late stage's of our education.
That's why many star intelligence with similar resonance's with the people in our world are allowed to choose, pick and select those they wish to participate in their immortal society's.

This is a very important part of the galactic's Plan helping us.
All about 'levels'.

(Note: I forgot to add what the entity thought about Jesus...they really had nothing against him..It said Oh! Jesus, the "Lilly White"?... not much attraction there.)

Dex

Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:21 am
GT Truther

Quote:
Schoolboy with 31 fingers and toes has surgery to remove his extra digits

By Mail Foreign Service
Last updated at 1:01 PM on 24th March 2010

Read story and view GRAPHIC photographs at:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldne ... igits.html

Alien or Mother Nature having a goof up? Well I'd vote to goof up.

Shady

Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:35 am
GT Truther

Quote:
Doctor Who 'was behind UK space agency logo'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvan ... -logo.html

The new UK Space Agency’s logo is a copy of one drawn up for Doctor Who, the show’s fans claimed yesterday.

Published: 11:48AM GMT 25 Mar 2010
The new UK Space Agency's £10,000 logo (left) and the Doctor Who logo
The new UK Space Agency's £10,000 logo (left) and the Doctor Who logo

The £10,000 logo was unveiled by Lord Drayson, the science minister, and Lord Mandelson, the Business Secretary, to herald the opening of the department which is Britain’s answer to NASA.

However, the pattern of a red arrow pointing towards the corner of a Union Flag is similar to one used for the television show's Space Rocket Group, which featured in a Christmas special three years ago.

Related Articles

Parents using ‘TV as a babysitter’
The TV age
Doctor Who 'will feature scariest scene yet'
Doctor Who voted best screen doctor
Owen Coyle's 'insatiable hunger' makes him perfect match for Burnley
Bhopal gas disaster's legacy lives on 25 years later

Alan Pettigrew, 41, a Doctor Who fan, told The Sun newspaper yesterday: “To say there's a similarity between the two logos is an understatement.”

Folio Creative, the space agency’s logo designers, insisted: “There is barely a passing resemblance.

“It is inevitable if you combine the Union Flag with a space theme. We are delighted the logo has been well received.”

Tom Baker as the fourth incarnation of Dr.Who
*In this Dr.Who fan's opinion will forever be "The Doctor" in this fans eyes. ;)

Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:19 am
GT Truther

Remembering the Martyrs for UFO Truth... the late Dr.Karla Turner

Quote:

http://www.realufos.net/2010/03/dr-karl ... n+pictures)

Monday, March 22, 2010
Dr. Karla Turner - a serious look at abductions

I've been getting emails for years from people talking about their abduction experiences. At first i discounted these as lunatics but when multiple people recount the same experiences time and time again (see bottom of post) it brings the topic under question again for me - especially when well respected professionals like Dr. Karla Turner below detail their experience. Manypeople have their reputations and careers on the line and don't speak out , but when they do we should listen.

Well educated and spoken Dr. Karla Turner was widely respected in the UFO community for her research on alien abduction. A scholar and professional educator, she earned a Ph.D. in Old English studies and taught at the university level in Texas for more than ten years. But in 1988, she and her husband and son endured a shocking series of experiences and recollections that forced them to recognize that they were all abductees.

She died of cancer on January 10, 1996, after being threatened for her work. (A strange co-incidence as DR Steven Greer from the disclosure project got the same type of unusual cancer) She was just 48. Since then, several other people involved in UFO investigation have also experienced threats followed by highly unusual cancer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0ouJfa6 ... r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLekk0ci ... r_embedded

remaining parts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDzVwHFj ... r_embedded

Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:29 am
GT Truther

:alien :alien -=== WAR WITH SUB-TERRA / FALSE FLAG / NWO ===- :alien :alien

This is dedicated to Shady who posted the Micheal Schratt video, one of the most revealing videos which allowed me to piece together several things. What helped to tie all this together was a second confirmation to the Sub-Terran's who may look human but are actually another species. John Lear of the Lear Jet lineage gave some of the most revealing videos which I am posting. Here are some tidbits..

1) The moon is inhabited by the same Sub-Terran's that live underground here
2) We have been going to the moon to mine Helium-3 since 1962.
3) The maybe more than 1 Sub-Terran species but one dominant one which the PTB's / Illuminati are working for.
4) The PTB's share some lineage with the Sub-Terran's and I added to this the bit about the Babylonians in my prior post
5) The next war over who controls topside Terra.. will be by the Sub-Terran's who have controlled everything since the time of Babylon.
7) Majestic, Mason's, Illuminai all have links to the Sub-Terran's.
8) The Sub-Terran's share a common lineage with the Sub-Terran's of Mars
9) That the moon is hollow
10) That the cover-up over why Japan, Russia, India and China has been blown and they are going to the moon to get a slice of the HE3 pie before its too late.
11) 3 People claim all the mineral rights on the moon.
12) What powers all the underground cities is HE3 reactors
13) That the Majestic Clearances were created to clear only those who would be dealing with Sub-Terran's and Sub-Terran technologies.
14) That the moon missions are run from the South Pole.

We have been hearing that a false flag event to claim we are at war with those who come from light years away is soon to be upon us. That the Alien's are from far off are responsible for this war. I believe Admiral Bird was correct when he wrote about Hollow Earth. That all of the moon missions are traceable to the South Pole due to all the supplies and logistical support which operates out of McMurdo. That when Adm. Bird said that they saw space craft entering and exiting the polar regions was not an accident.

Look at the facts. Our entire society on earth has been hijacked. We are force inculcated to swallow the lies of those who believe that they are the masters of our destiny. Like Leo Zagami said, they had plans to murder the population of the world. I ask "For what reason" ? For them to emerge topside ? They have siphoned all the money.. They have plans to siphon more money because what they have is not enough to meet the schedule and time line they are on.

I will go into the technologies which I know they have and will deploy and and the role of their important for them to win.

I know that this is a lot for most to swallow. Many people can't see it. The evidence is overwhelming. Here is John Lear's Moon Secrets Revealed Video. I believe this will be as revealing as the Michael Schratt videos for all of you.

:alien Moon Secrets Revealed / Sub-Terran's Exposed ! :alien

Link to all 24 Clips
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKRYnswV8ow&feature=PlayList&p=C6857FCDA7535DE4&index=0&playnext=1

:candle :candle :candle

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:58 am
GT Truther

Quote:
Phantoms and Monsters: Paranormal, UFOs, Cryptids and Unexplained Phenomena
dailymail

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldne ... blood.html

- An Australian man who has been donating his extremely rare kind of blood for 56 years has saved the lives of more than two million babies.

James Harrison, 74, has an antibody in his plasma that stops babies dying from Rhesus disease, a form of severe anaemia.

He has enabled countless mothers to give birth to healthy babies, including his own daughter, Tracey, who had a healthy son thanks to her father's blood.

Mr Harrison has been giving blood every few weeks since he was 18 years old and has now racked up a total of 984 donations.

When he started donating, his blood was deemed so special his life was insured for one million Australian dollars.

He was also nicknamed the 'man with the golden arm' or the 'man in two million'.

His blood has since led to the development of a vaccine called Anti-D.

He said: 'I've never thought about stopping. Never.' He made a pledge to be a donor aged 14 after undergoing major chest surgery in which he needed 13 litres of blood.

'I was in hospital for three months,' he said. 'The blood I received saved my life so I made a pledge to give blood when I was 18.'

Just after he started donating he was found to have the rare and life-saving antibody in his blood.

At the time, thousands of babies in Australia were dying each year of Rhesus disease. Other newborns suffered permanent brain damage because of the condition.

The disease creates an incompatibility between the mother's blood and her unborn baby's blood. It stems from one having Rh-positive blood and the other Rh-negative.

After his blood type was discovered, Mr Harrison volunteered to undergo a series of tests to help develop the Anti-D vaccine.

'They insured me for a million dollars so I knew my wife Barbara would be taken care of,' he said.

'I wasn't scared. I was glad to help. I had to sign every form going and basically sign my life away.'

Mr Harrison is Rh-negative and was given injections of Rh-positive blood.

It was found his plasma could treat the condition and since then it has been given to hundreds of thousands of women.

It has also been given to babies after they are born to stop them developing the disease.

It is estimated he has helped save 2.2 million babies so far.

One of the mothers he has helped is Joy Barnes, who works at the Red Cross Blood Bank in Sydney.

She has known Mr Harrison for 23 years but has only just told him she is one of the countless mothers he has helped.

Ms Barnes, who miscarried at four and five months before having treatment, said: 'Without him I would never have been able to have a healthy baby.'

Speaking to Mr Harrison on an Australian TV show, she said: 'I don't know how to thank you enough.'

His own daughter, Tracey, also had to have the Anti-D injection after the birth of her first son.

She said she was 'proud' of her dad for continuing to give blood, even after the death of her mother after 56 years of marriage.

Mr Harrison said: 'I was back in hospital giving blood a week after Barbara passed away.

'It was sad but life marches on and we have to continue doing what we do. She's up there looking down, so I carry on.'

Mr Harrison is expected to reach the 1,000 donation milestone in September this year.

Man's Rare Blood Has Saved Over 2 Million Babies

CHINESE GIRL FREAKING OUT PEOPLE ENTERING BUILDING

Click for video
Have you had a close encounter or witnessed something unusual?
Send us an email

Anomalist Books - works on maverick science, unexplained mysteries, unorthodox theories, strange talents, and unexpected discoveries. Please check out their excellent and diverse catalog

"The latest news from beyond the mainstream"
Join Ben & Aaron for their weekly podcast!
Check out Mysterious Universe Plus+ all access format!

Want to help support Phantoms and Monsters?
Please visit our online shop. Thanks!

Become a fan of 'Phantoms and Monsters' at Facebook
Photobucket

Join the
Phantoms & Monsters Wiki
A network for paranormal investigators, enthusiasts and those
seeking the truth

Photobucket

click to delete

Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:03 pm
GT Truther

Just For the Records L2L
:whistle
Note that this group that also made predictions in Brazil...(1)

Quote:
3.297- Mensagem de Nossa Senhora Rainha da Paz, transmitida em 23/03/2010

Queridos filhos, tudo que fizerdes nesta vida por amor a Deus e ao próximo não ficará sem recompensa. Abri vossos corações à caridade neste tempo da quaresma. Rezai e fazei penitência. Dedicai parte do vosso tempo à oração silenciosa e escutai a voz do Senhor que vos chama à santidade. Dai a todos bom exemplo. Com vossos atos e palavras mostrai a todos que sois unicamente de Cristo. Aconteça o que acontecer, confiai em Meu Filho Jesus. Somente Ele é o vosso Tudo e sem Ele nada podeis fazer. Buscai forças na Eucaristia e nas palavras do Meu Filho Jesus. A humanidade caminha para um futuro doloroso. A terra se agitará e abismos surgirão. Os Meus pobres filhos carregarão pesada cruz. A terra perderá seu equilíbrio e fenômenos espantosos surgirão. Sofro por aquilo que vos espera. Sede firmes na oração. Somente por meio da oração encontrareis forças para suportar o peso das provações. Coragem. Eu sou a vossa Mãe e vos amo. Esta é a mensagem que hoje vos transmito em nome da Santíssima Trindade. Obrigada por Me terdes permitido reunir-vos aqui por mais uma vez. Eu vos abençôo, em nome do Pai, do Filho e do Espírito Santo. Amém. Ficai em paz.

Using Google Translation:
http://translate.google.com/translate?j ... auto&tl=en

" 3297-Message of Our Lady: Queen of Peace, sent on 23/03/2010

Dear children, everything you do in this life for love of God and neighbor will not be without reward. Open your hearts to charity this time of Lent. Pray and do penance. Devote part of your time for silent prayer and listen to the voice of the Lord who calls you to holiness. Give to all a good example. With your deeds and words shew to all who are only of Christ. Whatever happens, trust in my Son Jesus. He alone is your all and without Him nothing you can do. Seek strength in the Eucharist and in the words of My Son Jesus.

Mankind is heading towards a painful future. The earth will shake and gulfs emerge. My poor children carry heavy cross. The earth will lose its balance and amazing phenomena arise.

I suffer for what awaits you. Be strong in prayer. Only through prayer you will find the strength to bear the weight of trials. Courage. . I am your Mother and I love you. This is the message that I transmit to you on behalf of the Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here one more time. I bless you in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Be in peace, amen.

(1)
http://pedroregis.com/mensagens_por.php

Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:38 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Recall is this part of what Simon was mentioning above?

If so we can add this info to the new thread once I get the main info.

Thanks

Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:41 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Extremist Republicans go nuts after Health Care for the Poor is signed into law! Threatening Civil War.

Thses so called "Tea Party Protests" are ALL directed and funded by MAINSTREAM Pharmacology and Big Business.. in short its propaganda.. and I refuse to support them.

Shady

Quote:
http://thinkprogress.org/2010/03/25/violence-tea-party/

Tea Party Blogger Hints That Pelosi’s Life Is In Danger, Warns Of ‘A Thousand Little Waco’s’

Over the weekend, the tea party protests — organized by corporate lobbyist-run groups Americans for Prosperity and FreedomWorks — were scenes of violence and hate towards gay and African American Democratic members of Congress. Around the same time, acts of vandalism have occurred around the country against local Democratic Party offices and against Democratic members of Congress. As the Washington Post reported today, “some of the vandalism appears to have been instigated by an Alabama blogger, Mike Vanderboegh, who encouraged his readers to throw bricks at the windows of Democratic headquarters across the country.”

Vanderboegh is a member of an Alabama militia group who is headlining an open-carry gun rally in Northern Virginia next month. In an interview with Alan Colmes yesterday, Vanderboegh justified his call for vandalism and said the attacks are warning shots because people like him will next threaten the life of Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and fight health reform with “a thousand little Waco’s”:

VANDERBOEGH: I am telling you we are motivated to break windows, we feel a deadly threat from the Federal government and the orders that the Democrat party has given us. [...]

COLMES: You’re telling people to break the windows of Democratic headquarters. You’re telling people to commit acts of vandalism. You’re supporting breaking the law.

VANDERBOEGH: May I tell you my personal motive for doing this? I’m trying to save the lives of Nancy Pelosi, and every one of these people who do not understand the unintended consequences of their actions. [...] Because they are not paying attention to the million of people across this deepening divide that politics no longer avails them. [...] We refuse to participate in the system, and we refuse to pay the fines, and we refuse arrest. Now where do you suppose that’s going but a thousand little Waco’s.

Watch it:

http://thinkprogress.org/2010/03/25/violence-tea-party/

Despite his charges of socialism and fascism against government-sponsored social programs, Vanderboegh is reportedly dependent on Social Security Disability benefits.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:49 pm
GT Truther

== Genetic Memory ==

Try as you might, you're going to reach a certain age where you'll notice yourself starting to not only look like your father or mother--but show strong tendencies of doing activities they enjoyed or didn't enjoy. Yes, keep trying...you might just be able to fight off that apparent DNA that makes you seemingly follow along the same path as your immediate (and maybe distant) relatives. After all, everybody wants to be their own person rather than a carbon copy of one of their older members of the family. Maybe some people might succeed at that with some added effort. Most other people, though, will just do those things out of sheer habit when they aren't consciously aware of what they're doing. And then you can sit and puzzle how and why it happens that way.

In a basic psychological nutshell, Carl Jung created the idea of archetypes that make up our personality and people we gravitate to and how they ultimately become a part of our Collective Unconscious. HOW those archetypes get there, though, was never really explained by Jung. That wasn't his cup o' tea anyway. He just told us what we already had inside of us and how we were supposed to use it to our advantage. Most of the people who've attempted to do research and philosophize under the title of "Genetic Memory" have ended up having to sacrifice their credibility and taking on the title of Pseudoscientist. One particularly stand-lone British scientist probably isn't known by very many today (except those who study every morsel of scientific discoveries of the last thirty years on a regular basis)--but he created one of the most controversial ideas about how we manage to obtain traits through our DNA from our ancestors.

==

I believe this is why some of us Key into what is going on because we are genetically disposed to traits, feelings, telepathy, Et Al. I believe this has everything to do with my making a connection to the Sub-Terran Majestic Army's and the Babylonian's of old.

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:56 pm
GT Truther

It still amazes me that now that I'm in my 40s some mornings when I get up still half asleep and stumble my way to bathroom to get ready for the day.

I on occasion get stunned to hear my late Fathers morning grunting, and expletives, as well as creaking of joints and the shout of shock and pain after putting on aftershave...

Half a sleep I look around expecting to see my Father somewhere..

Only to realize those sounds are coming from as I look into bathroom mirror..

Phatman wrote:
== Genetic Memory ==

Try as you might, you're going to reach a certain age where you'll notice yourself starting to not only look like your father or mother--but show strong tendencies of doing activities they enjoyed or didn't enjoy. Yes, keep trying...you might just be able to fight off that apparent DNA that makes you seemingly follow along the same path as your immediate (and maybe distant) relatives. After all, everybody wants to be their own person rather than a carbon copy of one of their older members of the family. Maybe some people might succeed at that with some added effort. Most other people, though, will just do those things out of sheer habit when they aren't consciously aware of what they're doing. And then you can sit and puzzle how and why it happens that way.

In a basic psychological nutshell, Carl Jung created the idea of archetypes that make up our personality and people we gravitate to and how they ultimately become a part of our Collective Unconscious. HOW those archetypes get there, though, was never really explained by Jung. That wasn't his cup o' tea anyway. He just told us what we already had inside of us and how we were supposed to use it to our advantage. Most of the people who've attempted to do research and philosophize under the title of "Genetic Memory" have ended up having to sacrifice their credibility and taking on the title of Pseudoscientist. One particularly stand-lone British scientist probably isn't known by very many today (except those who study every morsel of scientific discoveries of the last thirty years on a regular basis)--but he created one of the most controversial ideas about how we manage to obtain traits through our DNA from our ancestors.

==

I believe this is why some of us Key into what is going on because we are genetically disposed to traits, feelings, telepathy, Et Al. I believe this has everything to do with my making a connection to the Sub-Terran Majestic Army's and the Babylonian's of old.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:16 pm
GT Truther

10-4 L2L, Over !

This one is part of the Big Picture! too ;)

why they need to move all those Tanks at the same time? (1)

Hint: they don't want to lose their toys in a "Cover" Natural event

:whistle

(1) Hi Res Image:
http://poleshift.ning.com/photo/train-l ... ext=latest

Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:36 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Note to All:

If the Mil People are Wearing these Working "Cloak Devices" on Irak code name: Predator Suit, :whistle

They Could also Wearing these near you...Spying...

Take Care Friends...

As the Device is turning off, The G.I. is Phased In and you can see him climbing in front of the Tank..

To see the complete Vid please Click here:

http://video.godlikeproductions.com/vid ... 60f26c28a0

;)

Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:06 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

A friend of mine and I many years ago trespassed on Military property trying to get to a former gold mine. Security was alerted and sent a helicopter to investigate. Of course out remote desert there was no where we could conceal ourselves. They were pretty good about our being out there. They demonstrated a thing or two as we watched them act like they were looking for us. They disappeared in the air along with the motor sound. They were only about a thousand feet from us and I was watching them through a pair of binocular's. As soon as I started to pan around, a flash of light occurred and I looked to see what it was. I couldn't hear or see the helicopter anymore and there was no where they could have gone without our seeing them. I believe they hovered near by for about ten minutes, then suddenly they re-appeared right where that flash of light occurred, approximately about a thousand feet away.
So, we assumed they did that little show for our benefit to deter our journey across their property.
That was a surprising day. To learn the militaries have incorporated the back engineered technology from those early day retrieved craft. That's what we thought anyway.
It looks like a terrorist might be filming the video. I think they like to learn what they can about the power from their I.E.D.'s. The narrator sounds shocked from he what he see's.
They need all the help they can get.

Dex

From Recall:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:53 pm
GT Truther

I'm wondering how many of you spotted the invisible guy..naked?
Watch real closely...
Butt naked and I'm assuming right down to no shoes. Hmm

Dex

Recall:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:42 pm
GT Truther

Did Mercury Pills Cause Abe Lincoln's Fits of Rage?
http://www.aolnews.com/nation/article/d ... e/19411283

LONDON (March 24) -- Abraham Lincoln was one cool leader. Allies and opponents alike praised his steady, even temper. His personal physician commented that even during the bloodiest years of the Civil War, the president "was so mentally balanced that he could calmly share the triumph or endure defeat."

But Honest Abe wasn't always so serene. During his failed campaign for Illinois' Senate seat in the late 1850s, friends reported that he suffered explosive and unexplained fits of rage. On one occasion, the soon-to-be president is alleged to have grabbed a fellow politician and shaken him "until his teeth chattered." Now, British scientists say they have identified the cause of this un-Lincolnesque behavior: exceptionally high levels of mercury in tablets he took for constipation.

Alexander Gardner, Getty Images
British scientists says pills that Abraham Lincoln took for constipation contained such high levels of mercury that they may have caused the 16th president to have fits of rage.

Researchers at the Royal Society of Chemistry recently uncovered several of these little blue pills -- popularly called "Blue Mass" -- in a museum in Devon County, England. Lincoln's law partner and biographer, William H. Herndon, was among the contemporaries who said that Lincoln took the pills, which were widely used in the mid-19th century to treat everything from toothache and bowel troubles to depression.

The chemists' analysis of the tablets revealed that if Lincoln followed common practice and took two or three pills a day, he would have ingested 80 to 120 times the World Health Organization's acceptable daily intake of mercury.

This highly toxic dosage could explain Lincoln's uncharacteristic outbursts, as symptoms of mercury poisoning include sudden violent mood changes as well as nausea, insomnia and depression.

"To think that the president was meant to be taking two of them a day is appalling," said Dr. Bin Chen, who carried out the test.

Reports by Herndon and others suggest that Lincoln first started popping "Blue Mass" around 1858 and quit at the beginning of 1860, shortly before the Republican Party nominated him for the presidency. But James Cornelius, curator of the Lincoln Collection at the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library in Springfield, Ill., says that because the president didn't keep a diary, it's almost impossible to tell how long he took them for, or how many he popped a day.

Cornelius adds that the late 1850s were a tense time for Lincoln, so it's possible his foul mood was caused by any number of stresses. He points out that "arguably the biggest event of his life" -- a series of seven debates with Stephen A. Douglas, his rival in the Illinois Senate race -- took place in 1858, the year when Lincoln allegedly suffered most of his bad tempers.

"It was a grueling, long, hot, dusty summer," Cornelius says. "So while it's possible that he was taking these pills on the road, these supposed outbursts of anger might just as well have been triggered by the heat of the debates, the exhausting schedule and the importance of the political issues. They were essentially fighting about whether slavery should continue to expand in the U.S."

However, Cornelius suspects that the little blue pills did play a significant role in his rages. "What's remarkable about Lincoln -- and people said this all up and down the line -- is that he never took personal offense at his enemies," he says. "So if there's even a single example of him getting angry with somebody and getting into a shouting match, then it looks like [these pills] would be among the likelier explanations. Because he just didn't lose his temper."

After quitting the pills, that cool demeanor quickly returned. Cornelius says Lincoln likely dumped the pills around January 1860, a month before he was due to give a speech to a group of Republican high-ups at New York's Cooper Union. That oration was intended to show that an almost unknown Westerner with no formal education could head the country as well as any Easterner.

"He suspected that this would be the biggest speech of his career," says Cornelius. "He would have been focused like never before on making a good appearance. And if he had a sense that these medications were not doing him good, he would have stopped taking them before heading off on that trip."

The pill-free Lincoln wowed his audience, proving himself to be composed, intelligent and dignified, and a better prospective leader than New York's own Sen. William Henry Seward. Lincoln was picked as the Republicans' presidential candidate three months later. And in November 1860, the American people chose that coolheaded lawyer as their new president.

Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:05 am
GT Truther

Post Obama, Lincoln and NL/ZT on 2010
Interesting info, Dex. Particularly in light of the claim by NL/ZT that Obama is Lincoln re-incarnate. The "coolheaded lawyer" is similar to the term "no-drama obama", yet it shows Lincoln as altogether human and prone to anomalous and despicable behavior, just as this current president is.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shady Groves wrote:
Nothing at all will happen and Nancy will simply proclaim another "White Lie" claiming tha the Zeta's must do so in order to full the PTB's

Face it folks 2010 is here according to Nancy's past Predictions. Planet X should be visable in or skies right NOW there should be panic and rotting in the streets, the who nine yards of Dooms day senerios.

So where is this Jupiter Sized brown dwarf spewing Red toxic dust? According Zeta's it should be taking up a quarter of our sky about now.

I don't see it! Do you?

Shady, neither Nancy nor the zetas ever claimed it would happen in 2010. Besides, we're only 3 months into 2010, and I would be careful about making too many claims about the future. It's easy to use human logic, as many of us have, to extrapolate current anomalies into future scenarios, but what's been so frustrating to all of us is the unpredictable nature of events. We may not see 'IT' with the naked eye yet, but the number of recorded images and videos that show the so-called 'Second Sun' is growing. Maybe some are simply 'sun dogs' or other phenomena, but most of them aren't, despite the ever-more-shrill denial. Then we have NASA lying about the "artifacts" on the SOHO and LASCO images. Every week brings more examples of their hiding stuff, trying to dismiss things as having "been there all along" (no, they haven't, and it insults the intelligence when being told these lies).

Secondly, before you attack a claim, at least know the claim! Nowhere does Nancy or Zetatalk claim that the brown dwarf is the "size of Jupiter". Uh-uh. Nibiru is supposedly some 4-1/2 times the size of Earth, though because its magnetic core is much larger in proportion to the planetoid as a whole, it has (allegedly) 23 times the size of Earth's mass. Try matching up the physical size of Jupiter, a gas planet with less of a magnetic core than Earth has, to Nibiru. It dwarfs them, it dwarfs us, no pun intended. The NASA page I was sent in late 2002 (mysteriously removed shortly thereafter) showed the "brown dwarf" to be approx. 4.62 (if memory serves) times the size of Earth.

Quote:
Shady wrote:
Ah! Wait .. say whats that? Oh nothing thats a Zetatalk Transmittance.. PX is invisable and playing hide and seek in the Sun's corna unto very last hour when it smacks us with a fily by..

For Pete's Sake!

If you haven't realized by now. Nancy's a KOOK!

simple simon wrote:
Hi folks,

If I recall correctly, then the next few days represent the time frame when Planet X should start exerting a stronger magnetic attraction on this planet than the sun.

This was mentioned here some months ago (January?) with the data originally being sourced from Zetatalk.

So lets see what (if anything) transpires.

To me this will also act as a test of the veracity of what the Zetans are telling us. If nothing happens then it suggets that (at least some of) their other pronouncements could also be suspect. Just as they were in 2003.

Simon

If doing careful research, you will note the exponential increase in earthquakes, even though the USGS has now decided to use a convoluted 'sliding scale' than the old Richter scale to measure the magnitude of quakes. They've also taken to labelling separate quakes as "aftershocks" of larger, earlier quakes, even when they're hundreds of miles away! (The 6.2 yesterday in northern Chile, for example.)

The best way to handle the perennial question "is it here yet?? when are we gonna see it?? where IS it?!?" is to simply prepare for any form of natural disaster that could befall you in your present circumstance - principally the loss of the electric grid that sustains us all.

Some of you are aware of information that I've shared with you about the anxiety that the European elite have been feeling for some time now, and the more recent information points to an expectation among them that they fully expect large magnitude earthquakes to begin rocking Europe in the coming months. That isn't based solely on what Nancy says, but on their own projections based on the information they get from observations made on the ISS and from the orbiting telescopes (we're only getting scraps, publicly, yet even those scraps show a plethora of "anomalies").

Simply put, we're all very much like the Simmering Frogs....."the water might be getting a bit warm, but we're not being cooked! LOFAO!" Not until the job is already half-done will we wake up with "HEY! WTF?!? OMG!!!"

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:21 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post The Loss of the Grid
Rick Hunter wrote:
Also about the cyclone that just hit Mackay the worst bit was losing power. After a day and a half without power, everyones food going off and no hot water people started getting depressed and edgy. There was this real division between between people that had generators and everyone else. One part of town ran out of water after one day and everyone else was told to use less because noone knew when power would come back on to run the pumpsWhen it started coming back on some places had power and others didn't and there was real jealousy and tension between neighbourhoods. Like a lot of people I have to fix a fence and chop up some branches but everyone feels losing power was much worse than the physical damage.

It doesn't take the full force of Planet X to engage us in the testing process; this is a perfect example of the "simmering" going on, and a perfect illustration as to why we need to prepare for the loss of the electric grid, just as Project Preserve Destiny was so focused about (see the account at AboveBlack from Sgt. Dan Sherman; the officer who briefed him spoke specifically about this very issue - the loss of the grid).

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:25 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post National Corporatism
Mikulus wrote:
This is a Federal mandate. The Individual will be forced to obtain coverage. Now what cost of coverage will be determined by your income. This is why the I.R.S. will expand in power and personal. If you're poor then the cost will be nothing or slight but your benefits will be bare minimum and you will be forced into certain diet and exercise (good luck). If your of higher income you'll have more options but the costs will be higher and your taxes will subsidize those below you. If you think this is unfair and unconstitutional by deciding not to partake then the I.R.S. will know your financial standing and tax you via fines. If you don't pay the fines then you go to jail.

[Thanks too for the other, longer piece you wrote about how your own operation is in the thick of things. That's an eye-opener.]

That's the whole secret of this new "reform" bill, Mikulus. I saw this months ago, and when Obama started treating the public option like an orphan that he stabbed in the crib at night, I knew then that we were dealing with a National Corporatist.

National Corporatism - The Obama Political Philosophy and the murder of the Public Option

Some of you reading this have been suspicious of Barack Obama from the moment you started reading about him, and some embraced him uncritically as the new hope of the Democratic Party. While I admit to having contributed to his campaign with time, money, and labor, I didn't come to accept him so easily initially. However, the alternatives were no better, and to my mind far worse. Then as the specific promises were made, I relaxed, and felt better about supporting him. Surely the tens of millions of exuberant supporters couldn't ALL be fooled, especially as they seemed to include the more educated among us.

Or could they?

Now, in the wake of the passage of "health insurance reform", we're being told it's the panacea we've all been waiting for. It's being sold (despite the occasional lip service to humility about "we still have a long way to go") as the answer that Ted Kennedy and Democratic stalwarts have been fighting for for years.

I'm here today to tell you of how it has been a hijacking of those goals. Some have mistakenly called it "socialism"; if only it were! Medicare is a form of "socialized medicine", but ask anyone with Medicare if they like it. Sure they do! Ask any veteran if they have problems getting health care from the VA (Veteran's Administration). By and large they get some of the best health care in the world. Anyone comparing these two GOVERNMENT programs to the health-care provided by the health "insurance" companies would choose them in a heartbeat over the "private sector". And the answer to why is simply; the GOVERNMENT programs are based on giving health care to the patient, of empowering the doctor to do what is best for the patient. The insurance companies, on the other hand, have as their primary goal NOT the health of the patient, but the health of their bottom line. So they hire lots of bean-counters, to second-guess the doctors, the hospitals, the ambulances, the medicines, etc, to make sure that the cost to keep that patient alive won't use up all the value of the premiums they are paying, because sufficient profit has to be made for the shareholders and of course the huge bonuses the CEOs and CFOs take home.

In the case of the "reform" act that just passed, we were witnesses to a huge hijacking of the health-care effort by a form of modern-day fascism I call National Corporatism (as opposed to the National Socialism of the Nazis). For those who are academically-challenged, "fascism" was the form of government employed under Mussolini, Hitler's Italian partner who was known for "making the trains run on time". From Wiki:

"Italian Fascism's economy was based on corporatism"...

"Fascists believe that a nation is an organic community that requires strong leadership [and] collective identity... They claim that culture is created by collective national society and its state, that cultural ideas are what give individuals identity....."

Obama has enshrined and reinvigorated the control that a handful of large corporations have had over the health of the American people, rather than instituted a constitutionally-acceptable "public" path to guaranteeing that people have a right (as well as a responsibility) to health. By treating the "public option" as a dessert, as a side-dish that "wasn't absolutely necessary", he made it disposable, extraneous, "optional" and therefore unnecessary, when in fact it can be the only basis on which to require the people to take responsibility for their own health-care. By ordering people (the "individual mandate") to purchase a product or service from private corporations, he has enlisted us - against our will - in the effort to prop up these parasitical corporations who do nothing to create national wealth, instead plundering it. It sets a dangerous precedent, because the same rationale could be used to order the people to purchase cars made by GM, to ensure that "what's good for GM is good for America" continues to be the axiom on which America runs.

Does anyone have a problem with the new regulations that ensure people can't be denied coverage because of "pre-existing conditions"? I think not. Do they have a problem with making sure companies can't dump you from your coverage when you get sick and need it the most? Again, the answer is obvious. These are the "no-brainers" that are being used to sell this new 'program', but the secret to its "success" is the fact that it's now ordering the rest of the citizens, the ones who - either because they can't afford it or because they might be healthy and refuse to wish to participate in the insurance scam - to subsidize the ones who have been hit with the huge premium increases as the death spiral explodes. (The "death spiral" is what happens when people get bumped from their insurance because of losing a job or because it gets too expensive to keep, thereby forcing the cost of premiums to go up so that the remaining pool of customers can bear the cost of health-care for the more sickly among them.)

Now I'm aware of the arguments that Republicans have made, but few know that the provisions they supported are actually in this bill. In fact, this very health-care bill is almost IDENTICAL to the one proposed by soon-to-be-presidential candidate Bob Dole in the run-up to the 1996 election in his "alternative" to HillaryCare: it contains the individual mandate (what?? you say you don't have health insurance?!? Then we'll simply order you to buy it!), the relaxation of medical mal-practice claims, the ability to sell insurance across state lines (although not carte blanche, because state laws will continue to be different and also because the damned health-insurance "industry" will continue to be exempt from the anti-trust laws that prevent price-fixing). The main problem the Republicans have isn't due to the provisions of this bill, which is really the bill they would've passed if they weren't so focused on wars and suppressing civil liberties in the name of "anti-terrorism", but with the fact that it wasn't them that got to pass it into law. (Not to mention the subsidization of the poorer classes by those above them.)

Obama had made the "Public Option" a major part of his campaign rhetoric while campaigning. He even claimed he wouldn't sign a health-care bill unless it contained one. He also campaigned against mandates, as both Hillary and McCain advocated. Obviously both of those pledges were broken, but we weren't even treated to an explanation of why. He also made transparency a major plank in his campaign, and we all know how "transparent" the process was; sure, the public-circus 'process' that unfolded was transparent, but the back-room deals were NOT. The deal made with Big Pharma that resulted in Obama strong-arming his Senate Dem lackeys to vote against the re-importation of cheap generic drugs is yet another example of a broken promise, without so much as a public mea culpa for appearances. All told, there were plenty of promises made, the major kind of promises that result in people making decisions to vote for a candidate. And voters don't like being lied to. Running up against obstacles that one has no power over, that result in you not keeping your promises, is one thing. But actually and consciously breaking them, based on a personal calculus that can't even be shared with the defrauded voters, is the sign of something I would term evil. Yes, it's evil what happened. And I, like many others, don't buy the cheap answers. Simply because we know better.

To explain. In March of 2009, Obama held a White House 'summit' that included many major players in the health-care debate, ostensibly to help formulate a plan to pass a health-care bill that was based on his campaign promises. At that 'summit' was his best friend Eric Whitaker, a chief executive with the Univ. of Chicago Medical Center Hospital, along with Chip Kahn, leading lobbyist for the hospital lobbying association. No less an eminence than the New York Times reported in June put Chip Kahn on record as saying that he had been assured by the White House that "the public option wouldn't be in the final bill".

Flash forward to August, when Obama made his last known speech advocating a "public option", after which he went strangely silent on the matter. The House of Representatives, meanwhile, quickly passed their health-care bill, which included a "public option". The Senate, on the other hand, was having a hard time reaching the 60 votes (not a simple majority, as it should be) necessary to even present a bill to avoid the promised Republican filibuster. Attention was focused on Traitor Joe Lieberman, who represents the insurance industry of Connecticut, not the people of Connecticut, and Traitor Joe was understood to be against the Public Option. Also, there were several other "conservative" Democratic senators who were also thought to be against the Public Option. Because of this, "sacrifices" and "special deals" were made to secure their votes and get a Senate bill over the line.

What no-one knew at the time was that Obama never had any conversations with those supposedly "conservative" Democrats, not even Traitor Joe, about the Public Option. They claimed Obama never even asked them how they felt about it. The same, it turns out, was true for dozens of other senators, most of whom had been on the record as having supported the Public Option. In fact, (and this I was able to help prove), at least 51 of the 58 Democratic senators were on record as supporting it. (I don't include Traitor Joe in that number; he's no Democrat, along with a handful of toads who call themselves Democrats.) So why didn't the Public Option find its way into the bill, even when it was decided by Sen. Majority Leader Reid to use the process of reconciliation to finalize a health-care bill to send to Obama for his signature? It certainly had the votes; I was on the phone daily with the legislative aides in those Senate offices, and even went to their offices on two occasions to help deliver petitions from millions of Americans demanding a public option and quoting the campaign promises. The Public Option was proven to be wildly popular with the public; the bill without it was only supported by barely a third of the people, but by adding a public option, large majorities of independents as well as Democrats and even a sizable number of republicans supported it. So what happened?????

Apparently, Rahm Emmanuel (acting on authority of Obama, let's face it) had quietly pressured Reid not to introduce it in the final deliberations. America was treated to the spectacle of the Democrats playing a shell game of "hide the public option", while paying lip service to it. A letter was circulated among the Democratic senators, with each signatory promising to support the public option. At least 41 senators signed it, with another 10 senators - who were known advocates of it - shown on videotape adamantly declaring they were for it. And all the while, Obama refused to even mention it, let alone fight for it. In the days after the Massachusetts special election, rather than learn its lesson, Obama dug in his heels and put forth his OWN plan, strangely based on the actual wording of the bill that had passed the Senate, but including NO public option. When asked pointedly at a press conference about it, he turned to Sen. Reid and asked "if you get me the votes", to which Reid answered, "if you help me round them up, Mr. President". More shell games. Damned insulting to the public! Very! Disgusting frauds, all of them.

So now we are being sold this bill of goods which is, after all the hoopla fades away, clearly as Mikulus stated: "health care for all, because you're ordered to have it. And if you can't afford it, we'll subsidize you, but demand you change your diet and lifestyle accordingly". Those who make more than the average, will help subsidize those of you who make less. Everyone will be forced to become a customer of the private corporations that have no power to prevent them from raising premiums, either. Those corporations run one-sixth of the nation's economy (rather, they suck on it like leeches), and we better save their asses, even if it means no public alternative to those snake-oil bean-counters.

This is what I mean by the term "national corporatism". Everyone is being enlisted to participate in the failed business model of "health insurance", except of course for those who are retired - who get to use the best health-care system in the world, Medicare. I will bet that the new Public Option "Medicare For All - If you pay into it at cost until you retire" bill that will probably pass the House, will be quietly killed in the Senate, on Obama's orders. As congressman Alan Grayson says, "the hardest part about setting up a program is providing providers: doctors, nurses, hospitals, payment systems, etc. Medicare is already set up. It's like allowing only one-eighth of the population to use the interstate highway system, just because you're retired. Why not allow the public to purchase health-care in that system - at cost - until they get it 'free' when they retire?"

Yes, why not? Because the answer is simple: it would quickly drive the private insurance leeches out of business, because they are so stingy about making profits. That would be GOOD for America, but bad for the corporations. And that's why it won't happen, in our lifetimes anyway. Because Obama's first order of business is saving business - cronies who profit off the poor health of the people. As a "national corporatist", he's now done more to prevent a Public Option from ever being passed into law, and as such he's hijacked the Democratic party. The shame is, they don't even know it (yet), even as they allowed the health-insurance 'industry' to write the very law that was supposed to "fight" them.

Finally, an warning made by FDR about this very thing, made at the height of fascist power in Europe:

Franklin D. Roosevelt in an April 29, 1938 message to Congress warned that the growth of private power could lead to fascism:

"The first truth is that the liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than their democratic state itself. That, in its essence, is fascism—ownership of government by an individual, by a group, or by any other controlling private power [i.e. the insurance companies]"

Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:44 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

On a completely different topic, I wanted to share this site with everybody. Wade Frazier is a reknowned genius in free energy etc. I am posting this because it relates to the Sanctuary at ECETI run by James Gilliland that has been visited for 10 years by craft of unknown origins and other life forms. Some of the disinfo people who post here implied that James is a fraud. I did not agree then and I wanted to post this bit by a visitor to the ranch who is a scientist.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/ufo.htm

Frazier has a great deal to say about why Disclosure has not occurred and I believe that everybody will want to learn about what he is saying. James recently sent an email that says that the large vessels seen near the sun were offworlders who were working to protect the earth. He also mentioned a variety of interventions relating to negative forces on the earth.

MK

Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:27 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Phil & Dean

Alex C's Perspective...

The Race of Greys Called the DOW

(Note: IMO, this is the original Dulce group.
Their exposure started with Paul Benewitz...I remember their denial to Paul about not knowing what he meant by his engaging communication on the subject of God's Light...The antic's, their confusing telepathic games that supposedly drove the genius off the deep end...He knew not anyone to trust...What disturbed Paul the most is when he began suspecting a couple of the entities communicating can act like they're eleven different Being's speaking. He had a very difficult time discerning this game.
His intelligence level, I.Q. 200, and acute perception's cut through their play most of the time and presented a threat level their security found hard to deal with.

In adding to the problem, R. Doty, William Cooper and a few other's participated in a misinformation campaign to drive Paul off the track of truth concerning this group of intelligence. Cooper later admitted being asked to do this. He stole some of Paul's photos to boot and later regretted his action's when the PTB turned against him for speaking ill willed of their agenda...Long story...What initiated Paul's down fall was his interest in writing a book about what he learned directly through interacting with this species and in his assessment, exposure of their archaic civilization...They threatened him, he refused to buckle. My point in bringing this up is I hope you can try not to let this exclusive group taint the humanoid gene pool for you...I'm sure there's a lot of marvelous little people "out there."...What amaze's me is how they can be so vastly different?...I think it best I continue to focus my interest in the spiritual of my Being, to help ensure my release from this novel enslavement of the Under Worlds...Isn't that pretty much the message of all the forerunner's writings?...Seek the truth, so we can be freed?...I use to ponder from what? Now I think I have my answer's...Dex)

They have very little emotional development, but do possess very strong telepathic powers. These powers are often used to deceive and conceal their true motives and objectives. Their race is struggling to assure their own self-preservation but, as of yet, they have not met with any true success. Unable to attach a soul to their own hybrid bodies, they must strip off energy layers of abductee’s soul bodies.

This energy is then "fed" to infant hybrids in attempts to sustain their life. This same technology is also used to disembody, capture, and contain a soul for future use. They are clearly regressive in nature.

The Dow have their heritage in the system of Zeta Reticuli, with their original place of origin being the star called M-2, in Zeta Reticuli II. Their home sun had burned out and their planet destroyed many thousands of years ago.

The exact date hasn’t been give yet. They were Reticulans originally, loving healers with tremendous skills in technology and analytical powers. Their cousins, the Zeta’s, who are still there are very much the healers in the Universe, especially on a third and forth density level. This group is said to be very gentle. However, this is no longer the case for the Dow.

As a small group, the Dow ventured out on their own and were captured by the Orion Group. Genetically altered many times through many generations, the Dow became the slaves and pirates in service to the reptilian species, specifically the Orions and the Draconans. The Dow were deliberately altered genetically so that they couldn’t reproduce, ensuring they wouldn’t rise up in force against their captors.

This forces them to stay very much in the survival mode, making them much easier to control. They would like to be free, but instead have become wanderers. They are no longer Reticulans, nor honored in their home systems, because of their abuse of power (service to self) and the fact that they are now on the same side as their owners. They, like their owners, have left a wake of destruction and slavery in their path.

Be very clear about this! The Dow are out for their own survival and will do anything to us, without compassion or understanding of what their actions will or have done to us. I have been told to have understanding of their situation and possibly some inner compassion for their plight, but to fight and stay very clear of them as they are very dangerous to the human Terran race on Earth.

The Dow assignment is to go out in groups as biological and genetic engineers to find underdeveloped worlds and civilizations and then conquer them without force. The Earth fell victim to these plans. The Dow broke Cosmic Law as decreed by the Andromedan Council by interfering with a developing world.

The only group originally given permission to be here was Pleiadian.

Since then, several other groups have also been granted permission. This type of interference is typical of the Orion Group. Here is how the plan was explained to me.

The Dow first make contact with a world that is developing, to what degree I am uncertain. They study all of the world’s religions, countries, governments, etc. then decide which is the strongest and make contact with that nation. Incredible technology is dangled in the face of this nation or nations in order to get treaties signed giving permission for the Dow to be here and study the life forms, etc.

Once this is accomplished, they then slowly take control of the governments that rule the populace and then they become our leaders. Few in the populace really get to know that it has happened.

Clones or genetic doubles are created and programmed to do what the Dow want and then they play upon the greed of the beings on this planet. Frequently, the elite and/or governments sell out their own races to be, or remain, in favor of their rulers. Once in control, having done so in a most subversive way, the Dow then invite their rulers, the Reptilians and the Orion Group, to the planet to continue the conquest. Here is where it gets difficult for the Andromedan Council.

The Dow are the only group that really violated the Law by coming down in the first place.

The Orion Group and the Reptilians are asked as guests of the ruling race to come to the planet and colonize. The problem becomes how to get the Orion Group to leave of its own volition. They technically have not been the ones to violate the Law of Non-intervention. The Council cannot hold the Orion Group responsible for the actions of the Dow.

Does any of this sound familiar to you? The Council of Eleven have said that this has happened to many other worlds in our Universe and it has also happened to us here on Earth, or Terra, as the Andromedans call us.

The Dow presence here in the United States is strong. While there are less than two-thousand ensouled Dow, there are thousands of clones. The entire group is comprised of a " hive" consciousness by which they are all in contact with each other via a central point where instructions and information is transferred. Presently there are thousands of Dow on both the Earth and our Moon. In 1953, 1955 and 1957 large mother ships took up positions along the equator. Each ship contained thousands of Dow.

Several ships went into the oceans. The largest is still said to be very deep in the Pacific, west of Easter Island. The other two have left orbit and, I’m told, have gone to Phobos and to Mars where they are to meet the Reptilians from Draconis and Rigel.

The Orion Group however, is still here and will be addressed in a future article.

The Dow have also come here with their own agenda, a survival mission to find a home and a way to save their own race from extinction by interbreeding with us - without our consent or real knowledge. They have been crossing our genetics, both DNA and RNA, and attaching some of their genetic material to it, along with other chemical components, to alter us to fit their life forms.

They are made up of a combination of botanical genetics and reptilian DNA. The reason for the addition of our genetics is to stop their supposed evolutionary decline on a physical level.

Their original agreement was to assist humankind by sharing technology and information. The government, in turn, gave its promise that the Dow could study our civilization, in complete secrecy in underground bases (Dow avoid bright light) built by the government, all without public knowledge. Almost immediately the Dow broke the agreement and used their technological strengths to take control of events here on Earth.

The government did not want to tell the people in their respective nations for fear of retaliation from the masses and the aliens. Out of desperation, the secret governments started to experiment with time travel i.e.- the Montauk Projects, to send people into the future to find and acquire future technology to bring back here to our present that we could use against our conquerors now in the present. This, the Council of Eleven have said, is the reason our secret government went to any length to accomplish the goal.

The Dow have created this same type of scenario on 26 other worlds in our Universes present time. They have enslaved these planets for their rulers and have broken the will and the spirit of many.

We ourselves could suffer a similar fate if we are not careful about our own belief systems.

Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:28 am
GT Truther

Yep - the naked guy dashing into the tank!

As for lots of other 'anomalies' where we are 'missing time' or even repeating our existence in hours (which made me think I'm going senile), but I am NOT!!!
http://scienceray.com/astronomy/cern-missing-black-hole-raises-new-safety-concerns/
The missing 'black hole'...?
Have we got one foot in here and another elsewhere? Is it really 'Groundhog Day'?
I have mentioned this to OH - scientist - and he cannot comment!!!
Ah well - I'm philosophical - perhaps I'm tired but in MY reality time keeps changing. And switching back....
British 'Summer Time' (what a joke) starts at 2.00am tomorrow GMT - 'spring forward - fall back'.
Most of the nice plants in my garden are now dead, I'm worried about my Pawlonia never flowering again.
Time will tell....

Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:32 pm
GT Truther

Rancher aka George Bush jr Shows his true Colors .... White Hooded Sheet!

Quote:
Video: George W Bush 'wiped hand' after shaking with Haitian
Published on 03-26-2010 Email To Friend Print Version
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Source: UK Telegraph
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... itian.html

The gesture, whether intentional or accidental, was criticised as insulting to the disaster-stricken country. Then, as the shirt belonged to Bill Clinton, it was suggested that Bush was demeaning him.

However, the truth is not easy to judge. As has been pointed out, one version of the BBC footage which is circulating on the internet appeared to have been speeded up or edited to make the "wipe" seem more obvious.

A version on the BBC's own site seems to show the handshake and Mr Bush patting Mr Clinton twice on the shoulder as if to encourage him to hurry up.

Mr Clinton has a reputation for lingering in crowds while Mr Bush is thought to be rather more businesslike.

The two former US presidents were taking part in a humanitarian trip to the Caribbean country to raise funds and awareness following the earthquake on January 12.

During the trip they visited a camp for many of the people made homeless in the capital Port-au-Prince, where the handshake took place.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4kIJ3Cu ... r_embedded

Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:41 pm
GT Truther

Post Giant Poop Blimps Over Indiana
I saw that, Shady; real "man of the People", isn't he? LMFAO!

I spotted this and, knowing you're in Indiana, immediately thought of you and wondered if you've seen these dotting the landscape recently:

Jason Linkins, in the HuffPost, wrote:
Indiana Threatened By Giant Poop Bubbles, For Realsies

Good news for people who like news about grotesque agricultural calamities-waiting-to-happen! Lauren Etter of the Wall Street Journal has a groundbreaking story of how the state of Indiana is threatened by giant bubbles of livestock feces. Will someone think of the children, many of whom dream of seeing a floating balloon, made solely of poop?

It's all going down on the farm of Tony Goltstein of Winchester, Indiana. Goltstein runs a dairy farm, and like a lot of dairy farmers, he contains the biological leavings of his livestock in giant lagoons.

But then, in 2006, "small bubbles began poking up" in those lagoons. Those bubbles are now "the size of small houses." Those bubbles "are big enough to be seen in satellite photos." Those bubbles are something Etter really, really, really wants her readers to take pretty deadly seriously!

But Goltstein has got this crazy plan!

This month, Mr. Goltstein asked state regulators to let him pop the bubbles. He said he and his 19-year-old son would slice them open with a knife from a paddleboat.Bruce Palin, assistant commissioner for the office of land quality at the state environmental agency, said officials were considering the idea. But, he added, "not knowing how much volume of gas is there and how much pressure is on it, we're concerned with just cutting a hole."

Last year, a hog farmer in Hayfield, Minn., was launched 40 feet into the air in an explosion caused by methane gas from a manure pit on his farm. He sustained burns and singed hair.

Goltstein told the WSJ: "I have no fear of popping them." In all honesty, Farmer Goltstein is sort of weirdly awesome.

My favorite part of this story is the featured comment from the Journal's "Community," which comes courtesy of Malcolm Acon Laws:

--Why not use the methane gas to produce electricity and sell it to a utility? It would be carbon neutral and maybe even profitable. I think this is a lost opportunity for this farmer to generate some income.--

Easy for you to say, guy who won't be actually attempting to harvest green energy from poop blimps!

from http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/2 ... 14960.html

Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:51 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 927 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 38  Next