It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:20 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 927 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 38  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.3 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.3
==== TR-3B Uses Type III Superconductor Superfluid HE3 ====

ScienceDaily (Aug. 3, 2008) — Scientists have studied superconductors and superfluids for decades. Now, researchers at Washington University in St. Louis have drawn the first detailed picture of the way a superfluid influences the behavior of a superconductor. In addition to describing previously unknown superconductor behavior, these calculations could change scientists' understanding of the motion of neutron stars.

A neutron star, the high-density remnant of a former massive star, is thought to contain both a neutron superfluid and a proton superconductor at its core. Despite widespread agreement that neutron stars contain both materials, superfluid-superconductors have not been widely studied.

"Not many people have thought seriously about the interactions between a superfluid and a superconductor that are co-existing like this," said Mark Alford, associate professor of physics and lead author of the paper published in the July issue of Physical Review B, "They tended to treat the two components separately."

Super Phenomena

Separately, the two phenomena are well understood. A superconductor allows a flow of current without resistance. Similarly, a superfluid flows without friction. Unlike superconductors and superfluids, a superfluid-superconductor does not exist on earth. But, understanding its hybrid behavior may be a first step toward creating one in the lab and understanding what goes on inside neutron stars.

=== HE3 is at near Zero degrees kelvin is both a superconducting superfluid ===

In addition to conducting current without resistance, superconductors also exclude magnetic fields. Neutron stars have massive magnetic fields, but scientists do not know how a superconductor behaves in the presence of this field, specifically whether it will be a type I or type II superconductor. A type I superconductor forces a magnetic field around its exterior. A type II superconductor, however, strikes a compromise, letting the magnetic field pass through tiny non-superconducting holes called flux tubes. Type II superconductors permit one unit of magnetic field per flux tube.

Whether a superconductor is type I or type II depends on a value called kappa. If kappa is greater than a set critical value, the superconductor is type II. Likewise, if kappa is less than the critical value, the superconductor is type I. Add a superfluid, however, and these calculations show that the superconductor's boundary shifts, changing the critical value of kappa and causing exotic behavior at the boundary.

Living on the Edge

Ariel Zhitnitsky at the University of British Columbia was the first to report this boundary shift. Curiosity piqued by the shift, Alford and his collaborator, graduate student Gerald Good, decided to take a closer look at the boundary.

"We found that the boundary wasn't just shifted, but new behavior appeared when the superconductor is on the edge, between type I and type II," said Alford. Since superconductors and superfluids are older physics, Alford added, "We were surprised that there was anything new to mine here."

To understand the boundary shift, Alford and Good examined two interactions between the superfluid and superconductor. The first had a superconductor either attracting or repelling a superfluid. The second had a flowing superconductor causing a superfluid to flow either with it or against it.

Exotic Behavior at the Shifted Boundary

Alford and Good found that the two superconductor-superfluid interactions (attractive/repulsive and flow) had opposite effects on the boundary shift and produced different, but equally exotic, boundary behavior.

The attractive/repulsive interaction increased kappa, favoring a type I superconductor and creating intermediate type II states near the boundary. These intermediate states resemble type II because they have flux tubes; but strangely, more than one unit of magnetic field appears to exist in each. Depending on the parameters, an infinite number of intermediate type II states exist, with any number of magnetic field units in each flux tube.

Unlike the attractive/repulsive interaction, the flow interaction decreased kappa, favoring a type II superconductor. Instead of intermediate type II states, the flow interaction creates meta-stable regions on either side of the boundary. Specifically, in these regions a superconductor that should be type II can get stuck as type I and vice versa. A familiar example of similar behavior is when, under the right conditions, water remains a liquid despite freezing temperatures.

Passing the Baton

Just as Zhitnitsky's work inspired Alford and Good to look closer at the type I/type II boundary, this work has already spurred others in new directions. A group at Dartmouth College is confirming some behavior seen by Alford and Good, but the Dartmouth results favor a different scenario for the intermediate type II phases (unpublished).

The Dartmouth group is not seeing multiple units of magnetic field in one flux tube, but flux tubes that are a fixed distance apart (with one unit of magnetic field each). These flux tubes tend to "stick together" rather than spread out as far as possible, as in normal type II superconductors. Alford and Good said they could not rule out this possibility due to limitations in the simplified model and in computing capacity.

"The Dartmouth group is seeing similar intermediate phases," said Good, "but slightly different behavior. That's the next step in our research and it's already being done, which is pretty neat."

==== Type 3 Super Conductors already in use. TR-3B Astra built with them ====

After learning the truth about why the government has lied about going to the moon and that they continue to go to the moon on a regular basis, we are faced with the question, why do they continue to lie to us ? We caught them lying about HE3. We caught them lying about the use of HE3 SQUID's on the ONR website. The ONR website clearly states that they are using HE3 as a superconducting superfluid ! This is the second lie that we have caught them red handed on. How many more lies need to be clearly exposed before they come clean. They have so many lies that even they can't keep them strait. From the article.. the universities are kept in the dark because of the National Science Foundation and the Fellowship of American Scientists. These foundations are shills for the military Illuminati complex. :sherlock

When the science community at large is manipulated to such a degree we will see that the dogmas which they pass off as science explode in a blaze of glory. Then in the aftermath.. "well we just didn't know".. :headbang

:sarcasism :sarcasism :sarcasism :sarcasism :sarcasism :sarcasism :sarcasism :sarcasism

The office of Naval Research describes the HE3 SQUID's as superconducting superfluid devices. Unless they pull that from their website. Where is all this HE3 coming from... ? The moon ?

Moon Trip ! Let's go.. ! :mrgreen:

:candle :candle :candle

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:23 am
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
the time traveler wrote:
Dex wrote:
What synchrony...

The day before, I was corresponding with TimeTraveler and I sent him photos of my Meteorite collection...Hmm..I wonder if we manifested the incoming...just kidding...interesting timing eh?

Dex

Dex, More strange is that I live in Wisconsin!

What are the odds?

A lucky guy..try to get out there TT. It could be very valuable. Triangulate the trajectory. May be your 'once in a lifetime' find!

Did you see it?

Dex, I hurt my hip lifting and have a hard time walking right now. So that meteorite will have to wait for me. I belong to a meteorite list where over half a dozen guys from all over the country are already there looking for it. Two kids found a small piece just 22 hours after it fell. I am sure that pieces will be found well into the summer months.
http://www.rocksfromspace.org/April_14_ ... _fall.html

Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:14 am
GT Truther

==== Hyper Conductors / Thermal Superconductors coming to a military bunker near you ====

Evidence for hyperconductivity and thermal superconductivity
V.A. Vdovenkov1
1Moscow State Institute of Radioengeneering,
Electronics and Automation (technical university),
Vernadsky ave. 78, 117454 Moscow, Russia

Abstract

Physical explanation of hyperconductivity and thermal superconductivity existence is done in
given article on the basis of inherent atomic nuclei oscillations in atoms of materials which are
connected with electrons and phonons and in accordance with the well known Bardeen-Cooper-
Schrieffer superconductivity theory.
It is shown that hyperconductivity is the self-supporting, independent physical phenomenon
which is caused by oscillations of atomic nuclei in atoms of materials and the minimal temperature
of its existence does not reach absolute zero temperature. Hyperconductivity represents the typical
dynamic condition of a material with zero electrical and zero thermal resistances.
PACS numbers: 61.82.Fk, 63.20.Mt, 65.00.00, 66.00.00, 74.25.-q, 74.72.-h

====

So, we are not disheartened by the fact that the Russian's are studying these phenomenon. We should see a unusual pattern of freedom of speech coming from the Old Soviet Russia. Publishing a paper about so cutting edge, yet our Military Illuminati Complex otherwise known as MIC's henceforth, is to be regarded in a milestone which we have allowed to escape us. We are without question behind in the race for freedom of speech and the race for openness or glasnost if you prefer. The MIC's already have Hyperconducting technology which is demonstrated in the TR-3B generators Hyperconductivity is achieved by the spacial variance inside the generator. You could say that it is a device which operates with time almost standing still relative to its inner workings. The faster it spins the colder it gets and the more the massive electrogravitic waves emanate from it. The conduits which translate the electrogravitic waves to projectors are able to focus the energies to a point in front of the craft. These energies pull the craft in like a car rolls down hill. The steeper the hill the faster you go. This is why when you see the initial movement of the TR-3B it appears to be going very slow right before it leaps out of sight. This is not an inertial phenomenon as much as it is a visual phenomenon. The event horizon opens up, the ship falls in. That opening up or lag is due to the energies required to bend space time. Then the frames directly after the craft starts to move make the ship look like it has stretched before it leaves our sight. This is an optical illusion much like the optical illusions people see with they see many lights in the sky surrounding a UFO. The reasons why many lights occur is that they have a more advance way of not jumping when they open the worm hole. This is so they can avoid the time lag which we see in our MIC spacecraft. They immediately jump with no time lag. When the wormhole is open Quantum Ribbons which lead into the worm hole form much like the blue lights over Norway. These ribbons appear to be reflective depending upon where you are at in relation to them. This is why many lights can be seen which can look like many craft when it is only one.

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:52 am
GT Truther

=== Ray Bradbury - The Starship Enterprise - Warp Field Propulsion ===

We all remember the first generation of Star Trek. It started back in the 60's right about the same time the real warp field propulsion systems were being prototyped. It was after the Nuclear propulsion systems which did not product the energy levels required for interstellar travel. We now know that the German War Machine would have overcome the world if their newest craft, the RFZ's would have made mass production. The Germans attained the next level propulsion but not without shielding issue which was their shortcoming. Now we see our triangular "Starships". We have entered a new era.

Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune.. and Beyond.. made possible by a Hyperconducting Warp Field generators which draw energy from the vacuum of space. What a brave new era. We are entering a new age... Not an age of darkness but an age of light. We cannot allow the MIC's to hold everything back because they want to maintain the slavery and control. Their time has almost ended.

boundaries to it..

Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:42 pm
GT Truther

What a delightful outcome.

Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:26 pm
GT Truther

I had a visitor Orb today...
(Photo1) Now you see it...

(Photo2) Now you don't...

Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:26 pm
GT Truther

==== Negative Resistance - What does it Mean ?====

Negative resistance equates to the increase of over unity efficiency. Break this down to its simplest form and it means that electrical conductors output more electricity than what you put in them, thermal conductors become colder as friction is increased, and electrogravitic waves are amplified. How is this accomplished ? From my reading it is done by reversing time or time reversed function.

Picture yourself on a plane. It is in fact a plane without time. So no matter where you go you are able to be in all places at the same time. Reverse time relative to the plane and all things act the opposite way you expect them to. Everything happens in reverse. Conductors of all types conduct more becuase they have pasted through the hyperspace domain. Everything works the opposite that you expect it to.

We see singes of this very same phenominon with scalar magnetic waves. Static waves which are time reversed. They seem to act in a way which physics can't explane or allow. Time reversed scalar waves do not exhibit the incident or reflective waves that E or B filed waves do because they are time reversed. So Scalar waves can travel through solid media just as easily as they can through air becuase their are no losses. Physics can't explain why this happens, just as it can't explain Negative Resitance. Yet.. we have propulsion systems which exhibit these properties. Curious isn't it...

====

When Phatman was dropped on Japan.. There was a bright white light.. The light was followed by a huge shockwave. That event changed the world. You have witnessed just such an event. Not distructive but with the same impact... :censor :mrgreen:

boundaries to it..

Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:34 pm
GT Truther

==== Negative Resistance is the Key to Time Travel ====

It is my firm belief that changing our perspective allows us to see a new and different reality. One that is not limited by parochial minds who are limited by "What they know because dogmas have told them so". So let us go past all of that and let us suppose we can change our references. Not travel through time as much as around time. I believe that changing ones reference may be much easier than we are led to believe..

boundaries to it..

Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:23 pm
GT Truther

Post Weekly Signs of the End Times
barbarian wrote:
I hope this is the right place for this, I admit I am so intimidated by many of the minds around here, my 2nd post is giving me stress.
And I would love to here some of your amazing thoughts after you digest this info.

Hi Barb, and welcome to the GT. Don't worry about being intimidated; sometimes this place can seem like a kindergarten in a food fight, but we do our best to abide by the Golden Rule so that no-one has to feel afraid to post their opinion - just be sure to be prepared to defend your logic!

I haven't watched the video you posted yet, but I will shortly. I just came on to share a video myself, of a massive sinkhole in California that just opened up.

So this week we had:

A) a huge (7.1 mag) earthquake in China, with many aftershocks over 5.0, and a death toll over 1,100 now and still inching upwards;

B) Fireballs raining down over the mid-west;

C) A volcanic eruption in Iceland that has shut down all air traffic over western Europe, making it look from space like Earth just got torpedoed;

and now

D) A massive sinkhole in California that instantly opened up and swallowed a car whole:

Here's the link at Yahoo from the TV news team that puts the above raw feed in perspective:

http://news.yahoo.com/video/local-15749667/19175673

I suspect that events like this are going to become commonplace. So much so that they will seem like the new normal. And I haven't even mentioned the explosive news that the SEC has charged the global parasite Goldman Sachs with FRAUD; criminal charges soon to follow.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:48 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Site Admin

Quote:
I had a visitor Orb today...

Whoa, Dex! That is truly awesome!!!! :clap

Does this orb visit often or is it a new visitor?

I have a friend who is very much into paranormal investigations. She has some really bizarre orb pics, too.

Barb - welcome aboard! :wavey

shhh barb - don't tell anybody but this is what runs through my head when I read the GT. ;)

We need more fruitcakes in this world and less bakers!
We need people that care! Im mad as hell! and I don't want to
Take it anymore!

Fruitcakes in the kitchen (fruitcakes in the kitchen)
Fruitcakes on the street (fruitcakes on the street)
Struttin naked through the crosswalk
In the middle of the week
Half-baked cookies in the oven (cookies in the oven)
Half-baked people on the bus (people on the bus)
There's a little bit of fruitcake left in everyone of us

Sorry Jimmy Buffet! I couldn't hep myself!!!! :crylaugh

Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:08 pm
GT Truther

Here is my Fat Pitbull Zelda and a rather large orb . . . and I'm trying to find the one of Pixie the Cat and numerous orbs. I'll post it when I find it. We have a plethora of orbs around the house. (c: If you hold control and use the mouse wheel to zoom in, the Orb with Zelda has a face . . .

Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:18 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
GT Truther

Dondep, I understand how the fireballs and the strong seismic activity could be seen as an indication that a large intruder in our solar system is possibly the cause.

But what is the connection between a possible PX and a giant sinkhole?

Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:02 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

I found Pixie and the Orbs. Notice the one in the window half-hidden by the love seat?

Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
GT Truther

Midnight, It's all ground movement, sinkholes are at the surface is all, same as the up-tick in gas line and water main breakage nationwide, but particularly near the New Madrid fault.

Very cool Wyzyrd!

Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:38 am
GT Truther

VERITAS - Melinda Leslie | Abductions and Covert Ops

April 16, 2010
Researcher/experiencer Melinda Leslie discussed her recent work on abductees who claim to have been interrogated, and sometimes re-abducted by covert/military operatives, after their initial alien encounter. The phenomenon, often referred to as MILABS (military mind control and abduction), can occur in several stages. Starting off on a low level with hearing noises like someone is listening in on phone calls, it can graduate to being watched and followed, confronted and told not to speak out, and harassed by low-flying black helicopters, she detailed. Some abductees encounter a "minders scenario" in which an operative wins their trust with insider information about their alien interactions, but then can become controlling and manipulative, she said.

Bio
Melinda Leslie has been public with her own abduction experiences for 20 years, researched covert-ops involvement in abductions for 17 years, and interviewed over 50 abductees with this involvement. For 9 years Melinda was the Director of a UFO lecture series hosting the most prominent names in ufology. In addition to her abduction work, Melinda has been a paranormal researcher for over 25 years and a founding member of the Orange County Paranormal Researchers, a group which has conducted formal investigations for 9 years. Melinda has been able to recall many of her experiences consciously, without the aid of hypnosis. She is what UFO researchers call a conscious abductee. While she has had virtually the entire range of UFO experiences, one of her most dramatic occurred in July 1991 while driving with two friends through the Los Angeles forest. All three experienced a two-hour-long abduction into a metallic craft piloted by grey-type ETs.

Source: VERITAS

Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:41 am
Site Admin

Wow, Wyzard! Those are awesome orb pics, too. :clap :heart

As above, do they "visit" often or just once in a while?

Interesting that they appear so near your animals, no?

Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:06 am
GT Truther

Thank you all for making me feel more comfortable about posting and sharing here. I am a spiritual but non religious person who has changed so much in the last ten years, I barely recognize myself and my friends and family totally do not know what happened to me at all. I live in south Texas where 3 years ago a sinkhole took a business in 4 hours, Dex. Removing so much gas and oil from the ground was the reason we were given, but it was in the MSM, so I doubt it to be fact.

The vid I posted is in its entirety of the show, a long one about 4 hours, but the Dr. speaks to all of Haarps applications which are more varied than I had imagined. Mind control being one that I had not realized at all. Of course the earthquakes around the world being put forth as the most recent experimentational of use of Haarp results we see. Did you realize the two biggies, Haiti and Chili were both on the 72nd parallel? and then then next three were on or near the 33rd. Gotta love those signals from the nutjobs.

But on the 9th section of this C2C show the use of Haarp to place false memories into our minds and also make mass population susceptible to false emotions has really got me to digging deeper into the mind and things like this:
http://www.grenswetenschap.nl/vault/pdf ... niques.pdf

http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2 ... time-flies,

and

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/ent ... 49473.html

I think "they" are out to control us surreptitiously and very far along the way to being able to do it on a very large and grand scale. The why some of us are not susceptible is explained as those having a critical nature and who challenge just about everything are not hypnotically susceptible. I realize what made me a rebellious teen has also kept me from being a sheeple.

But the Haarp wave length matching and changing our brain waves and effecting them have nothing to do with our personalities at all, but rather the nature of brain function. We all would be affected.

About those orbs, aren't they are the same types of entities that manifest the circles in the fields? In my opinion, the very same that operate craft and make treaties with governments to "abduct" . I do believe in a spiritual world all around us with entities that have intent towards us, for either good or bad. In fact that is what drew me to read about DB to start with, his description of meeting Kileah( sp?) was exactly like the experience of a little old lady I had met describing an encounter with what she named as a demonic spirit. They were exactly the same words being used to describe both persons feelings during the encounter about what was happening to them. It made me dig deeper. It made me realize that both Dan and the old lady believe what the entities wanted them to believe, too. Now I am trying to figure out their true intentions. I realize this also, I do not want to interact with any of the entities until I can understand truly, their intentions. I just don't like being lied to whether by flesh entities or spiritual ones. So while its neat to see those orbs hanging about your place, I just don't want them hanging about mine and I intentionally daily state that they are not welcome and must leave if within the sound of my voice. I can't say for sure its working, tho, I don't have any orb photos to state that its not.

Shalom,
Barb

Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:43 am
GT Truther

Hi, Wyzryd and Dex!

Great orb shots; classics. Off to the right of the loveseat with Pixie the cat, there appears to be a 'cluster' of orbs emerging from the floor as well - looks like they can just just float right through solid matter - although in closeup they appear to have a clear and regular "structure", possibly of interlinked 'lines of light' in a network of some kind that emits an 'aura' of fuzzier light at their periphery.... Nevertheless, genuine orb photos from all over the world show that same 'network' internal structure.

Question: Do you recall any other circumstances in your home when the snaps were taken, like whether there was music playing, or time of day, or the weather? Were you talking and laughing, or sitting quietly? Anything that might have attracted the orbs?

Also, are you aware of or able to see the orbs in plain sight when they are there - or do they show up only later in the photos?

And Barb (welcome!), you commented:

Barbarian wrote:
.....So while its neat to see those orbs hanging about your place, I just don't want them hanging about mine ....

I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn that the orbs have been visiting us since time immemorial. It seems to me that they weren't 'discovered' until the advent of digital photography - which seems to be able to photograph a wider spectrum of light than is visible to the human eye. (And having said that, I'm personally satisfied that the orbs are not merely an artifact of the digital process, a fault in a chip, etc...since mystics have in the past referred to seeing 'pearls of light', etc during meditation.)

And it is also possible that they aren't 'visitors from elsewhere' at all - but 'ordinary' artifacts generated by human consciousness or biology - a natural part of our own auras or energy fields. The only difference these days is that the cameras can see them. Who knows?

Just some thoughts.

Cheers,

Selene

Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:27 am
GT Truther

Here's a fascinating video showing orbs in motion during a talk by a monk at an ashram in Bali:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PuMWycAvl[/youtube] (Don't know why this URL won't embed as youtube, but it won't....!)
{Edit: There is something missing in the URL Address, if you PM me the Original I will try and fix it for you, L2L}

{Edit: Working now, L2L}

Also some very good stills showing "mass orbs" above a group of people meditating, leaving open the question of whether the orbs are 'attracted' in quantity to the meditators, or a natural byproduct of the group's meditation....

Cheers,

Selene

Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:46 am
GT Truther

Selene

I can clear up as to what an Orb is by sharing with you some of my encounters with them. They're intelligent authoritarian people that can image themselves as anybody in our Dream World's. They call it an Image Universe. We are what they are.
I'll get back with you in a bit.

Dex

Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:16 am
GT Truther

Well, so far I agree with you Dex, here is the vid of the light orb creating the crop circle.

I think that in another dimension these entities may take another form, but when they appear in our dimension they are these orbs and that they can transmit to us an "illusion" of who they are to us. They can be anything we can imagine with their help.

Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:47 am
GT Truther

Talking about Crop Circle's an Orbs...

Here's a Crop Circle of an Orb with small companion
A few years ago, our first Orb photo (around the same time the Orb Crop Circle appeared) was taken in front of the TV, with a small companion. I have a strange connection with some of the Crop Circle makers. mjc, as an objective participant, might be able to help fill you in on that Barbarian.
Shirley and I this morning were discussing the Orb photo when suddenly I said, wait!.. Out of curiosity, let me get the camera and take more photos this morning.
I took 3, lo and behold, there's an Orb accompanied with a small companion only in one picture.
Close up

Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:34 pm
GT Truther

Yesterday's Orb photo, (middle of the page) Did you notice how 3 dimensional the Orb appeared? I think I got lucky with that one.

Thank you for the video's...

Dex

Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:56 pm
Site Admin

:clap Dex

Yes, I saw that, too!

My friend, the paranoramal investigator, calls them "creatures of light" and says they are harmless but rather mischevious beings. They are, however, spiritual beings according to her - kind of like old souls.

And yes, Barb, she says that once they begin to "cluster" in your home/surroundings they return again and again. Thus, the question about have you seen them before.

Barb = I'm from Texas, too! The Houston/Galveston area so a big ole Texas HOWDY to ya! :heart

Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:58 pm
GT Truther

I kinda thought you were a fellow Texan, Bluebonnet, lol. This time of year is always hard for me, I left a patch uncut in the center of the back yard to enjoy the bluebonnets and all the other types of wildflowers cropping up this time of year. It would be wonderful to see the whole place colored in blues and yelows, pinks and whites, but, yesterday we also had to dispatch a rattler. Had I had all those colors everywhere, he/she might have dispatched me first.

About the orbs/spiritual entities, I have never had any in my current home, but it is surely because I use a formula to control them from hanging about. In my former home I had some real characters who came with the home. They would speak to guests especially , usually accompanied by cold spots and always in the middle of the night. I had one experience of hearing a laughter in daylight, and a very specific laugh of a deep throaty he-he-he-he-he, while I was comically dropping my overloaded groceries on the way from the car to the house. Later when I met a women who knew the former owner of the home a Mr. Brown, (deceased, in the house), and described this incident, she , eyes wide, confirmed to me that the deep he-he staccato I had used was certainly the exact sound of Mr. Brown's laughter. I had purchased the home from Mrs. Brown and she passed away 10 years after. For about 2 weeks after her death, both my 14 year old daughter and I could hear footsteps behind us as we stood at the sink washing dishes. Neither of the "entities" seemed scary to me, but others certainly reacted, some overly, some very interested and a couple said they felt more relaxed to sleep after being awakened in the night by a woman's voice. In fact one guest was in my own bed, house sitting, and the voice asked, why are YOU here? She could feel a very cold face over her and it seemed her voice was "full of air". That was the way she described it. But after turning on the light and checking the locks on the doors, she went quickly back to sleep and felt no fear at all throughout the incident. As I think about it, the people who I felt most comfortable with were the people who had the more positive reactions to the entities. The one who had the most fear, was a person who later in my life caused me a great deal of harm.

When I moved to Texas, I didn't know much about my home except that it too was very old, over 100 years, so I had learned to protect against spiritual entities using certain phrases/prayers and oils. I learned because I have had in my life some very negative "spiritual" entities living within my family. My family and my sister in particular have been victimized by the Monarch Program. I say my family because while she is the one with Dissociative Disorder, we all pay a price for it . Mine was being the enemy of some of those entities that occasion to enter into and help my sister to cope during stressful times. But they are not always doing good for her. There are some who like to threaten me and my children. They are very scary and using her voice are quite frank about what their intents are. I have on more than one occasion been physically attacked. I love my sister and I am thankful to some of the entities who provided her with protection especially when she was so young . But I had to learn to protect myself from the "bad" ones. I am so thankful for the last ten years of amazing things I have learned and the people I have learned them from all on the net.

I don't think of these as ghosts, but I do think we all have within us this energy, the 2.2 grams of it. That 2.2 grams of energy is what is eternal and while some of these may have been in flesh bodies like we are now, some were not and are very apt to be negative forces. Then also I believe some are specifically sent from the Creator as a positive and very protective force in our lives. As a child I had an imaginary friend who protected me when I was sexually abused within my family. I am so thankful, they only thing I remember is taking long walks in a forest with my Indian friend. He had braids and quill breast plate. I went through therapy as an adult and the memories of the abuse were just unavailable for recall. Instead I had the unusual memories of myself and my imaginary friend walking for miles all alone in these forests. I had that memory before the therapy, but never realized how unlikely it would be that I at the tender age of 2, 3, and 4 would be allowed to wander around in a forest completely alone, even though at the time we live next to one. So that entity could have been an ancestor, I do have 1/16th Alabama Coushata tribe blood. Or, he could have been one of those sent who are in the service of the Creator, the Ruach Ha Kodesh, the holy wind, in Hebrew. I am not certain about that point in my own mind/understanding. It is something I am seeking to know. I am thankful for even those negatives in my family. It has given me motivation to learn things many are too afraid to think about, much less seek out.

Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:31 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 927 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 38  Next