It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 1:39 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 927 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 38  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.3 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.3
=== A Seminal Presentation by Astrophysicist Dr. Hugh Ross ===

http://www.cosmicfingerprints.com/audio/NewScientificEvidence.mp3

New Scientific Evidence for the Existence of God "The Discovery of the Century" - Stephen Hawking

I want to take you back to almost two years ago, April 23, 1992. On that day, a discovery was announced that, in the words of the British physicist Steven Hawking, “…is the discovery of the century, if not of all time.” This is remarkable because Steven Hawking has a reputation for understatement.

Michael Turner, from the University of Chicago, says the significance of this discovery cannot be overstated. They have found the Holy Grail of cosmology. As to how holy of a grail we're talking about, George Smoot, who led the team of 30 American astrophysicists who made the discovery said, “What we have found is evidence of the birth of the Universe.

:candle :candle :candle

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:38 am
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.3
Imageà

Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:06 pm
GT Truther

The second annual UK Exopolitics Event held at Leeds University August 2010
is to feature a special evening event which will play host to the UK Premier
of 'The John Searl Story'. The film recently won several EBE awards at
laughlin IUFOC and at last gives a comprehensive examination of Searl's life
and work creating free energy devices and working "Levity" discs that flew
in UK airspace for several years.
*In addition John Searl himself will be speaking.

More details mail* - david-AT-exopolitics.org.uk or see
http://exopolitics-leeds.co.uk
--

Breaking News :: UK Film Premiere: The John Searl Story

*We are proud to announce that the 2nd Annual Leeds Exopolitics Expo in 2010
will host the
UK Premiere of an award winning documentary film *
[image: Searl Banner]

Read our article
<http://www.exopolitics.org.uk/new-energy-forms/2009/british-genius-has-story-told-at-last/>on
the recent film The John Searl Story and listen to the re-released, uncut
version of Exopolitics UK's interview with it's creative director Bradley
Lockerman.

The John Searl Story <http://www.johnsearlstory.com/> is a documentary that
chronicles the life of John Roy Robert Searl and his extraordinary
scientific claims ... claims that, if true, could solve our world's energy
crisis.

Born in England on May 2, 1932, John
Searl<http://www.searlsolution.com/johnsearl.html>experienced
recurring childhood dreams that led him to design a
revolutionary electrical generator fueled only by rotating magnets, and
large discs that emulated the flight characteristics displayed by many UFOs.

It is said that the first Sunday of every month between 1968 and 1972, Searl
demonstrated his generators and flying discs to the general public.
Television cameramen and news reporters were supposedly present for the
events, and Searl claims he also demonstrated his flying disc to US military
personnel.

Not surprisingly, opposition to a fuel-less device was fierce. Multi-billion
dollar industries, governments and mainstream scientists were quick to label
John Searl a crackpot ...

He was subjected to ridicule and torment, fell victim to arson and theft,
was imprisoned and left destitute. His research and devices were destroyed.
But, John Searl is still alive today, and continues his mission to prove
himself by rebuilding his amazing generator.

So, is Searl telling the truth? Could John Searl's revolutionary generator
solve the energy crisis?

Produced and Directed by a film by Bradley Lockerman

*This film is being shown as one of the weekends Special Events and
attendees will required to hold a Special Event
ticket<http://www.exopolitics-leeds.co.uk/tickets>.

Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:58 pm
GT Truther

Impressive photos, Cyberbird! The first one is now my desktop background.

Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:13 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

Dearest Wyzyrd and Barbarian -

I scarcely know what to say - your stories are utterly heart-rending, and I cannot begin to imagine how painful it has been for you to experience this. I am simply at a loss.

The only thin consolation I can offer each of you is that by speaking out here - by bravely posting your truths - you are, in myriad unknown ways, helping so many others who may be trapped and lost in the horrors of mind-control and ritual abuse. You are truly helping to free each and every soul who may read what you have said.

Please know that no matter how dark the night, you are never without loving support, caring and true love. These, too, are a part of your true being and true heritage.

All my fondest regards and prayers for your continued courage and true inner peace,

Much love and light,

Selene

:candle :candle :candle

Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:08 pm
GT Truther

Very impressive photos!! Fantatic

The power of nature in its raw form.

Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:18 pm
Truth Seeker

Wyzyrd,

I was interested to read your experience: "I had a dream back in the nineties. It was very long and involved and featured an elementary school with a picture of JFK on the wall. Lots of things happened, not the least of which was an atomic explosion on the horizon at the very end of the dream - but the part I want to focus on is the part where I was running down one of the halls of the school fleeing from two men in suits. I stopped, bent down, and picked up an oval shaped crystal. I popped it in my mouth and sucked on it for a while whilst running then bit into it and swallowed it.

Here is the weird part: I'm re-reading the unedited Cassiopaen transcripts and co-incidentally I read a session where the C's describe the Fourth Density STO Orions eating oval shaped crystals . . . I had the dream before I ever read that session . . ."

I have had similar experiences. About 2 years ago I had a vision. I say vision because I know it was neither a dream, day dream or imagination. I looked up in the sky and saw two suns; my reaction was very matter of fact: "oh, two suns" and that was it. One was in the right place for early morning, the other was higher in the sky. Anyway, I asked someone I thought would know what it might signify, but they did not and I just accepted what I had envisioned. A few months' ago I read in the Phoenix Journals that two suns would appear 7 years before the return of the christ.

I have taken these experiences as advance warnings that what I will be reading later is to be taken seriously, because I am a natural sceptic who might otherwise ignore such things. Who are the warnings from? Certainly from a higher level, maybe my higher self even, or God, or my guardian angels. I compare it to someone who is venturing into a deep jungle for the first time who might leave brightly coloured markers to show them the way back again. As we fight our way through a jungle of misinformation, brightly coloured markers that help you find your personal route are a big and powerful help. I expect many people have and will have similar experiences.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:39 am
GT Truther

hello all. nice to see you.

just a quick visit. first, apologies to uncle john for past rudenesses. i was immaturely caught up in a game i did not understand.

second never stopped reading here. glad that the burisch bashing is no longer the focus. i think dan is a good guy trying hard to change the world for the better. the problems you folks had with them are way beyond me and outa my league anyways. i do not hang with them anymore, so i am not here as some kinda mole or any other silly thing. just stopped to basically apologize to uj, and compliment wyz.

but no matter, wyz you got me outa the woodwork. your post about your life was awesome.

peace, ubleck

ps. thank you don and starry for allowing me to login.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:27 am
GT Truther

Ubleck, lol, thanks a belly laugh first thing in the morning is a great energizer. And Selene, thank you for your kind thoughts, and would that it were as you have said, but it is not. I have helped not one person who has been traumatized as my sister and Wyzard have been. Unless, you and others who desire to "commune and put your arms around some alien or spirit or dancing orb or some other such thing" think twice before doing it, then I have not gained one whit of one 1/100, 000 of anything. My sister is still this day full of the spirits placed there by cruelty and evil and they are still running her show all day long and there is not one thing I have been able to do my whole life about it at all.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:46 am
GT Truther

re: the ash cloud,

The media is very busy reporting on people's desperate attempts to get back to Britain - thousands are still stranded overseas and in an attempt to try and help the government has even sent the Navy in to help!

There has been a new realisation that we are still an island nation, and that when flying to (eg: Turkey) the 'land masses' flown over below are actually countries, such as Bulgaria, Rumania, (etc) about which we know very little and through which to travel (at ground level) takes 'ages'. Oh then there are also these things called 'mountains' which again take ages to traverse.

Against a backdrop of the famous White Cliffs of Dover, the television has also been talking about the Dunkirk spirit of 1940. However, after 1940 came a much wider and longer period of disruption (albeit war, not geophysical upheaval). Will history repeat itself in this too? In 1943/4 Vesuvius erupted. Will that history repeat itself as well? Is Naples about to be covered is ash too?

Many people are unable to even reach mainland Europe, from where they can somehow get to the channel ports / Eurostar stations for onward transport by boat or train. For instance, hundreds of people are reported to be stuck on the Canary Islands, unable to afford air (or sea) travel to Europe. I heard on the radio about a retired couple (no jobs to return to / no children now missing school) who are stuck in a 4* hotel in Barbados. Yes, life is tough... but its not so funny when we remember where Barbados is and that along with Central America the Carribean might soon be experiencing severe earth-changing activity, with some land (and entire islands?) even being lost to the sea.

In addition to passengers, there is a growing problem with international freight. Food imports are already reputed to be rotting in Kenya (runner beans) and I also wonder about Chilean blueberries. Although admittedly these two items do not cause empty supermarket shelves, its the principle and longer term effects which count. Again, what is the media not telling us? (to avoid panicking the masses)...

Like a lot of people I too am curious whether the closing of British airspace has been "too much too long". Of course however, no-one wants jets falling out of the sky - whether carrying passengers or freight.

In the meantime, the first jokes have started rolling in... it may be remembered that a few years ago an Icelandic Bank failed and many British people, local governments, and more, lost a lot of money. So, finally the funds are being repaid...

Simon

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear United Kingdom,

In response to your demand to send CASH immediately...

Please note the Icelandic Alphabet does not contain the letter "C."

We have complied with your request as best as our language allows.

It's not easy to conjure up a volcano at will to spew tons of ASH.

Please consider our debt paid in full.

Respectfully yours,

Iceland

Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:05 am
GT Truther

Dearest Barb –

You commented:

Barbarian wrote:
I have helped not one person who has been traumatized as my sister and Wyzyrd have been...

I respectfully disagree.

You may indeed feel that your personal goals of helping your family and loved ones have not been met. But often our purpose in helping others is achieved without seeing any visible physical changes; the changes happen within. But they do happen.

Please know that by speaking about your experience you touch many, many souls with an element of truth – you succeed in shedding a small glimmer of light somewhere in hearts that may be lost in utter darkness. You offer others the priceless knowledge that they are not suffering alone; that they are not crazy or delusional; that their own experiences are real and that they can, indeed, trust their own mind and senses. This is a vital understanding. It is vital reassurance of their own humanity and worth. You do help.

The path ahead can be often obscured by a fog so deep it seems that all is lost. And that’s when the small whispered voice: 'Yes, you can...' makes all the difference. You are one of those voices.

All my fondest regards and best wishes,

Selene

Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:38 am
GT Truther

The below is my sister Pat's email add, She was suppose to return to Calif. for my brother's wedding the 17th. She's now stuck in England. She was only there a few days on a business trip, a first European trip with a new job, when the volcano erupted. What timing.
If you're wanting to know what people are going through, like the people who are stuck at the Airports for lack of accommodation. Lucky her, her business says they'll reimburse her. You have an opportunity to write and ask.
She's going to love me for this?

patm99@pacbell.net

Dex

Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:50 am
Site Admin

Quote:
re: the ash cloud,

The media is very busy reporting on people's desperate attempts to get back to Britain - thousands are still stranded overseas and in an attempt to try and help the government has even sent the Navy in to help!

There has been a new realisation that we are still an island nation, and that when flying to (eg: Turkey) the 'land masses' flown over below are actually countries, such as Bulgaria, Rumania, (etc) about which we know very little and through which to travel (at ground level) takes 'ages'. Oh then there are also these things called 'mountains' which again take ages to traverse.

Against a backdrop of the famous White Cliffs of Dover, the television has also been talking about the Dunkirk spirit of 1940. However, after 1940 came a much wider and longer period of disruption (albeit war, not geophysical upheaval). Will history repeat itself in this too? In 1943/4 Vesuvius erupted. Will that history repeat itself as well? Is Naples about to be covered is ash too?

Many people are unable to even reach mainland Europe, from where they can somehow get to the channel ports / Eurostar stations for onward transport by boat or train. For instance, hundreds of people are reported to be stuck on the Canary Islands, unable to afford air (or sea) travel to Europe. I heard on the radio about a retired couple (no jobs to return to / no children now missing school) who are stuck in a 4* hotel in Barbados. Yes, life is tough... but its not so funny when we remember where Barbados is and that along with Central America the Carribean might soon be experiencing severe earth-changing activity, with some land (and entire islands?) even being lost to the sea.

In addition to passengers, there is a growing problem with international freight. Food imports are already reputed to be rotting in Kenya (runner beans) and I also wonder about Chilean blueberries. Although admittedly these two items do not cause empty supermarket shelves, its the principle and longer term effects which count. Again, what is the media not telling us? (to avoid panicking the masses)...

Like a lot of people I too am curious whether the closing of British airspace has been "too much too long". Of course however, no-one wants jets falling out of the sky - whether carrying passengers or freight.

In the meantime, the first jokes have started rolling in... it may be remembered that a few years ago an Icelandic Bank failed and many British people, local governments, and more, lost a lot of money. So, finally the funds are being repaid...

I'm probably going to get flamed for this... but, seriously? How desperate are you when you are "stuck in a four star hotel?" :roll

I feel the main reason so many sheeple are so upset right now is because THEIR plans have been disrupted and how DARE that happen?

Well, ya know what - $hit happens! Sorry 'bout that but it does. Get over ya own little self and just deal!

Just imagine for one second if this were the London Blitz and folks had acted like this! Hmmm? Yeah - uh not so much, huh?

A dear friend on another forum once said something that struck a chord and has stayed with me for a long time.

"Being prepared means preparing your mind." You have to be prepared no matter where you are - even on vacation. You must be able to think on your feet and use the tools you have available to you at that time. Your survival and the survival of those you hold near and dear depend upon your being able to think and the more you can think outside the box - the better off you will be.

The lessons of Katrina should be in everyone's mind. You are on your own - no matter where, no matter what. The only person who can save you - is YOU!

And speaking of Katrina - where are the local people in this whole mess? Why aren't folks coming forward to assist those in need like we did in Houston after Katrina? Hmmm?

Right now, my church is actively assisting folks at the airport here with food, clothing, showers, places to rest, medications and yes, prayer. Sunday school teachers are volunteering to help with child care so Moms and Dads can have a little sanity.

Yeah I know! Loving the whiney butts amongst us is hard. ;)

And, Dex, I'm sorry for your sister's inconvenience and know you are worried about her. :heart :candle

Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:34 am
GT Truther

barbarian wrote:
Ubleck, lol, thanks a belly laugh first thing in the morning is a great energizer. And Selene, thank you for your kind thoughts, and would that it were as you have said, but it is not. I have helped not one person who has been traumatized as my sister and Wyzard have been. Unless, you and others who desire to "commune and put your arms around some alien or spirit or dancing orb or some other such thing" think twice before doing it, then I have not gained one whit of one 1/100, 000 of anything. My sister is still this day full of the spirits placed there by cruelty and evil and they are still running her show all day long and there is not one thing I have been able to do my whole life about it at all.

Except to warn others with your heart and experience. I'd say your dues are payed.

Smiling in the revelation of new life. Beautiful Spring to all, Grist

Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:16 am
GT Truther

is the irs a private corporation?

i remember reading about that -- need to tell someone -- if there is a link - would love it

ty

Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:38 am
GT Truther

starryeyes wrote:
is the irs a private corporation?

i remember reading about that -- need to tell someone -- if there is a link - would love it

ty

I guess it depends on who you ask Starry. Likely the truth is somewhere between black and white, although it all looks terribly fuzzy and dark to me these days.

" Who Owns You?

1. The IRS is not a U.S. Government Agency. It is an Agency of the IMF. (Diversified Metal Products v. IRS et al. CV-93-405E-EJE U.S.D.C.D.I., Public Law 94-564, Senate Report 94-1148 pg. 5967, Reorganization Plan No. 26, Public Law 102-391.)

2. The IMF is an Agency of the UN. (Blacks Law Dictionary 6th Ed. Pg. 816)

3. The U.S. Has not had a Treasury since 1921. (41 Stat. Ch.214 pg. 654)

4. The U.S. Treasury is now the IMF. (Presidential Documents Volume 29-No.4 pg.113, 22 U.S.C. 285-288)

5. The United States does not have any employees because there is no longer a United States. No more reorganizations. After over 200 years of operating under bankruptcy its finally over. (Executive Order 12803) Do not personate one of the creditors or share holders or you will go to Prison.18 U.S.C. 914

6. The FCC, CIA, FBI, NASA and all of the other alphabet gangs were never part of the United States government. Even though the "US Government" held shares of stock in the various Agencies. (U.S. V. Strang , 254 US 491, Lewis v. US, 680 F.2d, 1239)

7. Social Security Numbers are issued by the UN through the IMF. The Application for a Social Security Number is the SS5 form. The Department of the Treasury (IMF) issues the SS5 not the Social Security Administration. The new SS5 forms do not state who or what publishes them, the earlier SS5 forms state that they are Department of the Treasury forms. You can get a copy of the SS5 you filled out by sending form SSA-L996 to the SS Administration. (20 CFR chapter 111, subpart B 422.103 (b) (2) (2) Read the cites above)

8. There are no Judicial courts in America and there has not been since 1789. Judges do not enforce Statutes and Codes. Executive Administrators enforce Statutes and Codes. (FRC v. GE 281 US 464, Keller v. PE 261 US 428, 1 Stat. 138-178)

9. There have not been any Judges in America since 1789. There have just been Administrators. (FRC v. GE 281 US 464, Keller v. PE 261 US 428 1Stat. 138-178)

10. According to the GATT you must have a Social Security number. House Report (103-826)

11. We have One World Government, One World Law and a One World Monetary System. *

12. The UN is a One World Super Government. *

13. No one on this planet has ever been free. This planet is a Slave Colony. There has always been a One World Government. It is just that now it is much better organized and has changed its name as of 1945 to the United Nations. *

14. New York City is defined in the Federal Regulations as the United Nations. Rudolph Gulliani stated on C-Span that "New York City was the capital of the World" and he was correct. (20 CFR chapter 111, subpart B 422.103 (b) (2) (2)

15. Social Security is not insurance or a contract, nor is there a Trust Fund. (Helvering v. Davis 301 US 619, Steward Co. V. Davis 301 US 548.)

16. Your Social Security check comes directly from the IMF which is an Agency of the UN. (Look at it if you receive one. It should have written on the top left United States Treasury.)

17. You own no property, slaves can't own property. Read the Deed to the property that you think is yours. You are listed as a Tenant. (Senate Document 43, 73rd Congress 1st Session)

18. The most powerful court in America is not the United States Supreme Court but, the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania. (42 Pa.C.S.A. 502)

19. The Revolutionary War was a fraud. See (22, 23 and 24)

20. The King of England financially backed both sides of the Revolutionary war. (Treaty at Versailles July 16, 1782, Treaty of Peace 8 Stat 80)

21. You can not use the Constitution to defend yourself because you are not a party to it. (Padelford Fay & Co. v. The Mayor and Alderman of The City of Savannah 14 Georgia 438, 520)

22. America is a British Colony. (THE UNITED STATES IS A CORPORATION, NOT A LAND MASS AND IT EXISTED BEFORE THE REVOLUTIONARY WAR AND THE BRITISH TROOPS DID NOT LEAVE UNTIL 1796.) Respublica v. Sweers 1 Dallas 43, Treaty of Commerce 8 Stat 116, The Society for Propagating the Gospel, &c. V. New Haven 8 Wheat 464, Treaty of Peace 8 Stat 80, IRS Publication 6209, Articles of Association October 20, 1774.)

23. Britain is owned by the Vatican. (Treaty of 1213)

24. The Pope can abolish any law in the United States. (Elements of Ecclesiastical Law Vol.1 53-54)

25. A 1040 form is for tribute paid to Britain. (IRS Publication 6209)

26. The Pope claims to own the entire planet through the laws of conquest and discovery. (Papal Bulls of 1455 and 1493)

27. The Pope has ordered the genocide and enslavement of millions of people. (Papal Bulls of 1455 and 1493)

28. The Pope's laws are obligatory on everyone. (Bened. XIV., De Syn. Dioec, lib, ix., c. vii., n. 4. Prati, 1844)(Syllabus, prop 28, 29, 44)

29. We are slaves and own absolutely nothing not even what we think are our children. (Tillman v. Roberts 108 So. 62, Van Koten v. Van Koten 154 N.E. 146, Senate Document 43 & 73rd Congress 1st Session, Wynehammer v. People 13 N.Y. REP 378, 481)

30. Military Dictator George Washington divided the States (Estates) into Districts. (Messages and papers of the Presidents Vo 1, pg 99. Websters 1828 dictionary for definition of Estate.)

31. "The People" does not include you and me. (Barron v. Mayor & City Council of Baltimore. 32 U.S. 243)

32. The United States Government was not founded upon Christianity. (Treaty of Tripoli 8 Stat 154.)

33. It is not the duty of the police to protect you. Their job is to protect the Corporation and arrest code breakers. Sapp v. Tallahasee, 348 So. 2nd. 363, Reiff v. City of Philadelphia, 477 F.Supp. 1262, Lynch v. N.C. Dept of Justice 376 S.E. 2nd. 247.

34. Everything in the "United States" is For Sale: roads, bridges, schools, hospitals, water, prisons airports etc. I wonder who bought Klamath lake. Did anyone take the time to check? (Executive Order 12803)

35. We are Human capital. (Executive Order 13037)

36. The UN has financed the operations of the United States government for over 50 years and now owns every man, women and child in America. The UN also holds all of the Land in America in Fee Simple. *

37. The good news is we don't have to fulfill "our" fictitious obligations. You can discharge a fictitious obligation with another's fictitious obligation. *

38. The depression and World War II were a total farce. The United States and various other companies were making loans to others all over the World during the Depression. The building of Germanys infrastructure in the 1930's including the Railroads was financed by the United States. That way those who call themselves "Kings," "Prime Ministers," and "Fuher,"etc could sit back and play a game of chess using real people. Think of all of the Americans, Germans etc. who gave their lives thinking they were defending their Countries which didn't even exist. The millions of innocent people who died for nothing. Isn't it obvious why Switzerland is never involved in these fiascoes? That is where the "Bank of International Settlements" is located. Wars are manufactured to keep your eye off the ball. You have to have an enemy to keep the illusion of "Government" in place. *

39. The "United States" did not declare Independence from Great Britain or King George. *

40. Guess who owns the UN?

* Caveat Redemptor - Verify for yourself"

http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/hoax/whoownsu.html

Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:52 am
GT Truther

Okay, Pat says she's received enough email already.

Dex

Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:57 am
GT Truther

Quote:
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Clinically dead boy 'saw grandma in heaven'

A three-year-old boy brought back from the dead after his heart stopped beating for three hours has told how he allegedly saw his great-grandmother in heaven.

The youngster - who is named only as Paul - claimed he met his relative and she sent him back to Earth.

Paul was playing on his own when he fell into a lake near his grandparents' house in the town of Lychen, north of Berlin, Germany.

The child's grandfather later found him lifeless in the water.

Paul was quickly dragged to the shore but the youngster remained unconscious.

His father, who had had first aid training in the past, tried to resuscitate his son by giving him mouth to mouth and heart massage.

A helicopter took him to Helios hospital in Buch and doctors also tried to resuscitate him but he was unresponsive.

They were about to stop because the boy had been clinically dead for three hours and 18 minutes - but then a miracle happened.

The team managed to get his heart beating again, defying the laws of medicine.

The water in the lake was cold and the boy's core temperature was just 28C - it should normally be 37C.

If the temperature had been higher, the team would have stopped trying to resuscitate after 40 minutes because the boy would definitely have been brain dead.

Cold temperatures means the metabolism slows so body can survive with little oxygen.

Professor of Paediatrics, Lothar Schweigerer, is from the Helios hospital in Buch.

"My doctors were close to saying 'we can do no more' after two hours of thorax compression," he told Sky News UK.

"The chances of survival had gone and the little lad must have been brain dead.
"Then suddenly his heart started to beat again, it was a fantastic miracle." Link

http://au.news.yahoo.com/queensland/a/- ... in-heaven/

Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:13 am
GT Truther

Quote:
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Photo: The Time Traveler?

http://gizmodo.com/5519660/time-travele ... photograph

gizmodo - When you look at most of the two dozen or so people in this photograph, which belongs to a Canadian museum, there's no doubt that they're from 1940, the year in which it was taken. But what about that guy?

Those funky sunglasses? That stamped t-shirt and hippie shawl? The doofy, disinterested expression? He sure as hell doesn't look like any Roosevelt-era bro I have ever seen. Maybe that's just it—he looks like a "bro," which we all know didn't come into existence until the 1970s, at the earliest.

Forgetomori has an extensive analysis of the photo and the mystery man, and, with some help from members of ATS, points out that no single item of his wardrobe is technically out of period.

But his entire essence, especially in contrast to the sea of fedoras and 1940s enthusiasm around him, screams that he's from another era entirely. Sorry, time travel bro, you've been spotted.

NOTE: Maybe it's an 'observer' :) I've been reading the theories on this photo and, honestly, I have no opinion...Lon

Photo: The Time Traveler?

Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:16 am
GT Truther

Quote:
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Croatian teenager wakes from coma speaking fluent German

The girl, from the southern town of Knin, had only just started studying German at school and had been reading German books and watching German TV to become better, but was by no means fluent, according to her parents.

Since waking up from her 24 hourcoma however, she has been unable to speak Croatian, but is able to communicate perfectly in German.

Doctors at Split's KB Hospital claim that the case is so unusual, various experts have examined the girl as they try to find out what triggered the change.

Hospital director Dujomir Marasovic said: "You never know when recovering from such a trauma how the brain will react. Obviously we have some theories although at the moment we are limited in what we can say because we have to respect the privacy of the patient."

Psychiatric expert Dr Mijo Milas added: "In earlier times this would have been referred to as a miracle, we prefer to think that there must be a logical explanation – its just that we haven't found it yet.
"There are references to cases where people who have been seriously ill and perhaps in a coma have woken up being able to speak other languages – sometimes even the Biblical languages such as that spoken in old Babylon or Egypt – at the moment though any speculation would remain just that – speculation – so it's better to continue tests until we actually know something." Link

http://2012changesarenow.blogspot.com/2 ... -coma.html

Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:20 am
GT Truther

thank you Grist von Zweifel

Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:37 am
GT Truther

Quote:
“X-Woman” coexisted with Neanderthals and modern humans 40,000 years ago
Posted by ANI on April 14, 2010 // Leave Your Comment

http://www.24worldnews.com/x-woman-coex ... -ago/6193/

Washington, March 25 (ANI): A new study has suggested that an unknown type of human, nicknamed “X-Woman,” coexisted with Neanderthals and our own species between 30,000 to 50,000 years ago.

According to a report in Discovery News, the as-of-yet-unnamed new human species represents the first time that a hominid has been described not from the structure of its fossilized bones, but from the sequence of its DNA.

Researchers focused on mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA), genes passed down from mothers to their children – hence the X-Woman nickname.

Her mtDNA shows that X-Woman shared a common ancestor with Neanderthals and modern humans one million years ago, so X-Woman and her species likely migrated out of Africa 500,000 years before the ancestors of Neanderthals left Africa.

Modern humans are thought to have made the journey much more recently, at just 50,000 years ago.

“So whoever carried this mtDNA out of Africa was a creature that was not on our radar screen before,” co-author Svante Paabo told Discovery News.

Paabo, who is director of the Department of Genetics at the Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology, and his colleagues made the discovery after extracting and sequencing mtDNA from a single pinky finger bone.

The bone, probably from a child, was found at Denisova Cave in the Altai Mountains of southern Siberia.

The genetic sequence was then compared with those for 54 present-day modern humans, a Late Pleistocene early modern human from Russia, six complete Neanderthal mtDNAs, one bonobo and one chimpanzee.

None of them matched with the new sequence, but they revealed that the individual was a human that carried twice as many genetic differences as Neanderthals do with our species.

Since Neanderthals and modern humans were also living less than around 62 miles away in Siberia at the time, Paabo said, “At least three different forms of humans may have coexisted 30,000 to 40,000 years ago,” making human history “a lot more complex and interesting” than previously thought for this period.

Based on archaeological finds from Denisova Cave, the researchers suspect X-Woman and her species, along with the Neanderthals and modern humans, hunted large game, such as woolly mammoths and woolly rhinos.

Conditions were often cold then in Siberia, as they are now, so everyone probably wore heavy, protective clothing.

Ornaments dating to the period, such as bracelets, were also found in the cave.

Because the different humans appear to have lived within close proximity of each other, this “increases the potential for interaction,” including inbreeding, according to Paabo. (ANI)

Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:15 pm
GT Truther

http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/
Just posted this plus more info on PA and crash!!! PA gone....

Polish media questions crash: anger flashes among people at funeral
April 19, 2010 by Jane Burgermeister
Talking to Polish people attending the funeral of President Lech Kaczynski in Krakow main square yesterday suggested that the majority suspected a government involvement in the plane crash that killed the Polish president, two opposition presidential candidates, the central bank governor, key army generals and the national security chief in Smolensk, Russia, last Saturday.

Almost everyone said that the death of so many key figures would have a major impact on Poland and that it would galvanise them to take a more active role in politics.

People carrying Solidarnosc flags and holding a banner claiming a coup d’etat was underway were among those assembled in the main square yesterday to watch the funeral ceremony on an outdoor TV screen.

The Berliner Philharmonic and Simon Rattle flew in by helicopter to play Mozart’s Requiem when Kaczynski was placed in the Crypt in Wawel Castle, adding to the theatrical, staged and slightly surreal atmosphere srrounding event.

The news that President Barack Obama, Prince Charles, Chancellor Angela Merkel and President Nicolas Sarkozy cancelled at the last moment because of a volcanic ash cloud has fuelled speculation.

Today, German media reported that there is no objective evidence of any cloud of ash from a volcano disrupting European air space, strongly suggesting that the cloud exists only in virtual reality, and was fabricated to serve political purposes.

After the ceremony yesterday, people gathered in groups on the square to discuss the official version of events, arguing over the facts, debating who was behind the crash, with some openly accusing Kaczynski of being murdered while others called for an independent investigation.

The mood of sadness gave way to anger.

Facts that call into question the official version of the plane crash as an accident due to pilot error are being spread not just on the internet and independent media but also increasingly in the Polish mainstream media.

Control of the mainstream media is a key factor in shaping public opinion, and so far the Polish media has been largely uncritical of the official version.

Polskaweb has revealed that the Polish militarz security services kept track of the plane using a GPS equipment, and that the services may also have access to all the conversations between the pilot and the air control tower.

A top code breaking expert belonging to the services vanished a few months ago.

The Polish media is focussing on the fact that infrared lamps at the Smolensk were changed one hour after the accident. There is a suggestion the lamps could even have been without bulbs.

In addition, questions surround the alleged fog at the airport at the time of the crash.

The bodies of the pilot and the the top military commanders have still not been identified. Relatives of the victims are having to fly to Moscow to give DNA samples to help in the identification.

This is beyond the pale - Avid

Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:25 pm
Site Admin

ubleck wrote:
ps. thank you don and starry for allowing me to login.

That was me actually (you were NEVER banned) Starry does not Moderate here anymore, just FYI ;)

Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:30 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Shady Groves wrote:
Quote:
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Clinically dead boy 'saw grandma in heaven'

A three-year-old boy brought back from the dead after his heart stopped beating for three hours has told how he allegedly saw his great-grandmother in heaven.

The youngster - who is named only as Paul - claimed he met his relative and she sent him back to Earth.

Paul was playing on his own when he fell into a lake near his grandparents' house in the town of Lychen, north of Berlin, Germany.

The child's grandfather later found him lifeless in the water.

Paul was quickly dragged to the shore but the youngster remained unconscious.

His father, who had had first aid training in the past, tried to resuscitate his son by giving him mouth to mouth and heart massage.

A helicopter took him to Helios hospital in Buch and doctors also tried to resuscitate him but he was unresponsive.

They were about to stop because the boy had been clinically dead for three hours and 18 minutes - but then a miracle happened.

The team managed to get his heart beating again, defying the laws of medicine.

The water in the lake was cold and the boy's core temperature was just 28C - it should normally be 37C.

If the temperature had been higher, the team would have stopped trying to resuscitate after 40 minutes because the boy would definitely have been brain dead.

Cold temperatures means the metabolism slows so body can survive with little oxygen.

Professor of Paediatrics, Lothar Schweigerer, is from the Helios hospital in Buch.

"My doctors were close to saying 'we can do no more' after two hours of thorax compression," he told Sky News UK.

"The chances of survival had gone and the little lad must have been brain dead.
"Then suddenly his heart started to beat again, it was a fantastic miracle." Link

http://au.news.yahoo.com/queensland/a/- ... in-heaven/

I've been one of those who were 'given a choice' after breaking neck in 3 places in auto accident, and elected to return to look after my son and my duties here.
This small chap has total honesty (hopefully via his 'scribes').
What a wondrous outcome for the whole family :) Lovely post thanks Shady :)

Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:36 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 927 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 38  Next