It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:39 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 927 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 38  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.3 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.3
(Note: Remember my telling you about a friend of mine working at the Pentagon in the 60's while in the Army and asked to participate witnessing a teleporting experiment in a room in the basement of the Pentagon? Empty wine bottles stacked on top of each other in a chamber that disappeared and reappeared across the room in the other chamber and the only thing the controllers asked of the witnesses is
"What did they think of that?" Well, more conformation...Dex)

More excerpts'...

Project Pegasus was a classified, defense-related research and development program launched by the US Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) in the late 1960’s. In the You Tube interview with Ms. Schab, Mr. Basiago “relates his experiences in DARPA’s Project Pegasus during the period 1969 to 1972, and describes probes to past and future events that he took via teleportation and chronovision during the early days of time-space exploration by the US government.”

According to Mr. Basiago, the US government already had a fully operational teleportation capability in 1967-68, and by 1969-70, was actively training a cadre of gifted and talented American schoolchildren, including himself, to become America’s first generation of “chrononauts” or time-space explorers.

This training, he said, culminated in 1981, when, as a 19-year-old, he teleported to Mars, first by himself after being prepared for the trip by CIA officer Courtney M. Hunt, and then a second time in the company of Hunt. Both trips, Mr. Basiago said, were made via a “jump room” located at a CIA facility in El Segundo, CA. The apparent purpose of the trips to Mars was to familiarize him with Mars because the CIA knew of his destiny pertaining to publicly establishing the fact that Mars is an inhabited planet and deemed it important that he visit Mars and experience its conditions first-hand.

Mr. Basiago’s involvement in advanced US time-space research as a child, as well as Courtney M. Hunt’s identity as a career CIA officer, have been confirmed by Dr. Jean Maria Arrigo, an ethicist who works closely with US military and intelligence agencies, and by US Army Captain Ernest Garcia, whose storied career in US intelligence included both serving as a guard on the Dead Sea Scroll expeditions of Israeli archaeologist Yigal Yadin and as the Army security attaché to Project Pegasus.

Remote sensing in the time-space continuum

Mr. Basiago has revealed that between 1969 and 1972, as a child participant in Project Pegasus, he both viewed past and future events through a device known as a chronovisor and teleported back and forth across the country in vortal tunnels opened in time-space via Tesla-based teleporters located at the Curtiss-Wright Aeronautical Company facility in Wood Ridge, NJ and the Sandia National Laboratory in Sandia, NM.

DARPA had, he explains, five reasons for involving American school children in such new, dangerous, and experimental activities. First, the Department of Defense wanted to test the mental and physical effects of teleportation on children. Second, Project Pegasus needed to use children because the holograms created by the chronovisors would collapse when adults stood within them. Third, the children were tabula rasa and would tend to see things during the time probes that adults would tend to miss. Fourth, the children were trainees who upon growing up would serve in a covert time-space program under DARPA that would operate in tandem with the overt space program under NASA. Lastly, the program sponsors found that after moving between time lines, adult time travelers were often becoming insane, and it was hoped that by working with gifted and talented children from childhood, the US government might create an adult cadre of “chrononauts” capable of dealing with the psychological effects of time travel.

In one time probe to the future undertaken by Project Pegasus from a chronovisor device located at ITT Defense Communications in Nutley, NJ, Mr. Basiago viewed the US Supreme Court building in Washington, DC as it would be in the year 2013. During this probe, he found that the Supreme Court building was under 100 feet of stagnant water and reported this to the Lieutenant Commander from the Office of Naval Intelligence who debriefed him after the probe to the future was completed. He hastens to add that because the chronovisors did not identify absolute, deterministic futures but rather alternate futures in the “multi-verse,” this catastrophic vision of Washington, DC might be from an alternative time line that does not materialize on our time line.

In contrast to the chronovisor probes, in which a form of virtual time travel was achieved, the teleporters developed by Project Pegasus allowed for physical teleportation to distant locations, sometimes with an adjustment forward or backward in time of days, weeks, months, or years. According to Mr. Basiago, by 1972, the US government was using “quantum displacement” of this kind to both send people forward in time several years to store sensitive military secrets in the future and backward in time several years to provide the government current intelligence about future events.

Societal impact of chronovision and teleportation

Andrew D. Basiago’s Pegasus revelations establish that a secret, advanced US time-space program emerged 40 years ago. For four decades, this program has used esoteric technologies involving chronovision and teleportation to perform “remote sensing in time” of past and future events. For the past three decades, teleportation has also been used to send individuals from Earth to strategic US bases on Mars. He is adamant that these technologies be revealed so that their positive and negative aspects can be debated and their positive aspects used to advantage humanity.

Chronovision, he said, could be used to create an international network of virtual museums in which images from the past would be shown to enlighten and educate the public. Misapplied, such technology could also be used to create a Fascist society based on 24-hour surveillance of individuals by government, which may have been portended by the DARPA project called “Total Information Awareness” that President George W. Bush established and placed under Admiral John Poindexter.

Teleportation is a second quantum access technology developed with public funds that the public is being denied the full benefits of. Teleportation could be used, Basiago said, to move people and goods more quickly and efficiently around the globe, without the pollution caused by planes, trains, and automobiles or the negative land use effects from airports, railroad tracks, and highways. Yet, if it is not declassified, teleportation will remain what it has been for 40 years, that is, a weapon for use only by the US military, to have the option to put troops precisely where they are needed on battlefields.

“I take my responsibilities as a planetary whistle blower very seriously,” Basiago said. “This is a truth campaign for positive human development on this planet. The people of this planet have a right to a true telling of the natural history of the solar system that we inhabit. This includes the truth that Mars is an inhabited planet and also that the United States’ secret space program has already sent individuals from this planet to the Red Planet. If we are to achieve a sustainable human future on this planet, we must demand that the US government reveal the teleportation that has been used to reach Mars so that it can now be used to revolutionize human transport on Earth. The people of this planet have a right to inhabit a future global society in which all human beings enjoy the life-advantaging benefits of all of the technologies that all of human ingenuity has ever produced. In both of these cases, whether a treaty protecting Mars or a global network of teleports results, the truth shall set us free.”

For more info:
Two whistleblowers independently report teleporting to Mars and meeting Martian extraterrestrials

A “New Cydonia” of ancient extraterrestrial monuments found on Mars

MARS takes its case for life on Mars to the American people

Discovery of life on Mars by Andrew D. Basiago chosen #1 UFO story of 2008

Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:17 am
GT Truther

Quote:

if the STS Bush Cabal would had the technology, they would Re-change (3) :awe
the Changed outcome of Obama,(2) :yamon
to the initial state before the Time Line intervention...(1) :gah

but they can´t ... :roflmao

(1)
Quoting what Charlie Wrote @ 10/04/08 03:54 PM
Quote:
History recorded that on November 4, 2008, Senator John McCain won the popular vote for President of the United States and was sworn into Office on January 20, 2009. There he was able to continue the previous Administration Cover Up and tried his best to do so.

(2)
Quote:
As we have said, John McCain won the upcoming election. He won this narrowly and did so by voter fraud. As part of our strategy, we intend to change events so that Barack Obama wins by the margin which he originally should of...... a landfall. The majority our group is already positioned in the states that participated in the voter fraud to stop it from occurring.

Having studied Barack Obama’s psychological profile, we believe once he has been told, that he will inform the public about the Pole Shift. When we see what his intentions are after being briefed on the Pole Shift, we will make the decision on whether to expose ourselves and offer assistance. We anticipate this being so and should coincide with a couple of severe earthquakes in the region above Australia and the West Coast of the US not too long after Inauguration Day.

We understand that from this point in time, an Obama victory looks 50/50 as the current political polls don’t include independents and also SMS respondents. The Republicans already know a win is unlikely and have setup voter fraud tactics (as they did in 2004) so that they are successful.

(3)
Quote:
Martial Law implementation did not go as smoothly as planned because the Extreme Weather and Geological events got stronger and stronger before the primary Pole Shift events were obvious as the Military and Government agencies were exhausted from helping the public. The Government did not risk not assisting while the Pole Shift date was unknown due to what happened after Hurricane Katrina. But when it was obvious to everyone that something was wrong with the Earth, martial law went smoothly enough to restrict the movement to safety of millions of people in the US and around the world.

In the end, the Government nor Elite survived any better than anyone else but the Great Catastrophe is that many weren’t given the chance (nor choice) to survive by those who wanted to keep themselves at the top of the food chain after an event that ultimately levelled us all out.

And Because we are in a Timeline where Barack Obama is The President,
Quote:
President Barack Obama, Vice President Joe Biden, and senior staff, react in the Roosevelt Room of the White House, as the House passes the health care reform bill, March 21, 2010. (Official White House Photo by Pete Souza)

http://www.whitehouse.gov/

and we can´t experience a Timeline change lately.... that means that The Bush Cabal Fails..., and they can´t use or got control to these tech!

(1)
(2)
(3)
http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttif ... art=1&vc=1

Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:28 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

mjc wrote:
avid wrote:
I don't post often, but have just seen a UFO. I was outside putting stuff in the bin, looked up, and below the clouds, above the trees, it appeared, shot across the sky at an incredible speed, and disappeared before the horizon. Almost like blinking on and off. I've looked to see if there are any meteor showers here, but nothing - however it was below the clouds. It was very bright.
Hmmmm????? If anyone else has any inkling of what it may have been? North west UK. Thanks.

avid, there's a UK website where you can report your sighting:-

http://www.uk-ufo.co.uk/

I only came across the site early this year. Sometimes posters leave comments to other people's reported sightings, so you may learn some more information later on.

It's funny that you should see something when you were putting stuff in your bin. Last year, on one dark starlit evening in mid-February, I too was putting some rubbish into a wheeliebin when I was drawn to a stationary pinprick of light in the north that flared with a bright luminosity, followed by another in the western skies. Neither moved, and both were ultra-bright and luminous for a good 90 seconds before fading out and disappearing altogether. I know this sounds a bit egotistical, but it was almost as if these lights were trying to get my attention. :crazy :tounge I never did get to the bottom of it though, surprise surprise.

Thank you so much. Tonight I have noticed a sudden movement of 'The Plough' (part of Ursa Major) which moved 45 degrees off 'normal course' in just under 2 hours. I used to be able to tell the time by it, but tonight no such luck - it's moved from it's 'normal' trajectory in the sky. It usually goes east-south east at the moment, but to suddenly turn 45 degrees - I'm not going mad - there MUST be a simple explanation...

Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:26 pm
GT Truther

Well, Recall, I can't say I personally place much confidence in "Charlie's" timeline banter. At the time he wrote that, every accurate poll was showing Obama with a clear lead, even if the MSM was still carefully following the "it's a horse race" official line. Charlie and his boys were going to "fix it for Obama". Yeah, sure.

Charlie, IMO, is a black ops disinfo operative, just like the famous John Titor and the more recent space babe (forget her name) who was supposedly posting from a public library in Florida.

They each made more than a few egregious errors in their postings. Dead giveaways, but I won't reveal them here: why tip off the black ops to their own mistakes? It's more fun to watch them stumble. :spit

And as far as I'm concerned, any suggestion that MAJ12 would willingly - or otherwise - renounce their addiction to Stargate/Yellow Book future viewing devices in favor of an "unknown future" timeline is.....utterly....preposterous. They are clearly willing to grasp at power and control in any way they can. Why stop now?

All the Happy Talk about "you can create your own world now, folks, No planet X here..." is just that: talk. Talk designed, by "Charlie" and his ilk, to distract us - again - from what MAJ is really up to. "Move along, sheeple, nothing to see here...' :sheep :sheep :sheep

On the other hand, there does appear to be something to the Mars and time travel connection as revealed by Andrew Basiagio, "Henry Deacon", "Michael" http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/marte/esp_marte_6.htm and others, possibly in the form that David Wilcocks has suggested: that the spatial teleportation results in an equivalent time shift. Time = space, therefore space = time. This might account for why all of these have been so vociferously dissed and mocked by MAJ's official puppet, SNEDs. (Remember than Dan himself was beaten within an inch of his life for writing about the Mars time anomalies....)

Just my observations.

Cheers,

Selene

Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:44 pm
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:
Quote:
Thanks for the great site! Also, I was really thrilled with Christopher's latest story. Planning on mailing that around. There is going to be a Texas Architects 9/11 Truth event in South Texas. This is extraordinary considering the completely ossified nature of the local "elite" in that area.

"Ossified?" Texans???? :spit :crylaugh :roflmao

Oh my dear Madame - you just MADE my day! :roflmao

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Dear Bluebonnet,

In my neck of the woods, the degree to which the brain turns to kaleche is impressive. However, even here in the heart of rock-headed recalcitrance, the thought that they might have been lied to is beginning to penetrate all but the thickest petrifications.

If the healthcare bill had not passed, I would be making a slew of witty comments, but I am in mourning. For those who wonder why this is, let me elucidate. One, there will be no "capping' of the annual policy fees under this alleged law; two, most people will be worse off; three, health care will be apportioned; four, as I have mentioned numerous times, the reason that most Americans have chronic health problems is RELATED TO HEALTH CARE--specifically fluoridation, vaccination and the ignorance of most doctors on the role of nutrition in human health and finally, fifth, I don't want to be treated like livestock and TOLD what I have to do. A wonderful article in the Dailymail by my personal hero, Dr. Thomas Jefferson of the Cochrane Center for Health Research in Italy, proves that the annual flu shots ARE WORTHLESS. They do not reduce mortality or even incidence. This is probably the first step towards ridding ourselves of this dangerous and useless practice. I say this, because the researcher who "proved" that mercury did not cause autism has FLED ALONG WITH 2 MILLION DOLLARS OF GRANT MONEY. He took this step after a "revisiting" of his research results produced the inevitable conclusion that he had falsified results. After admitting to this fact, this Danish researcher disappeared. Without him, the CDC's entire case about the SAFETY of mercury and vaccines sort of, well, vanishes.

Frankly, I would like to leave this country right now. I can't because I am again being HELD UP FOR TICKETS that I probably did not get. I am sick of being treated like the county's ATM and I am disgusted with what is going on in general. None of you have heard me, the perpetual optimist, this down-hearted before. I generally recover quickly...but right now, I am very upset.

What is going to happen is, unfortunately, unavoidable. There is going to be a changing of the guard in the world. It has to happen. The hints are there for all to see. An flaming, but impressive editorial by a man named Alan Sabrosky is a must read. To get the full flavor of this piece requires listening to an interview by Sabrosky on UglyTruth radio. Both are on Veterans Today's website. They are a page with another block-buster article that confirms that Osama Bin Ladin has been dead since 2001. The writer of the article has confirmation of Bin Ladin's death from the Pakistani intelligence services whom he visited to get documents proving this fact. Exposes like these aren't usually something taken on by a respected military man UNLESS it is time to contemplate taking down those responsible.

Sabrosky's article is on the insidiousness of Zionism and how it causes political bigamy in people with dual citizenship (which we used to prohibit in the USA)...he says that Zionism is making the US fight wars for a country that has attacked our people (USS Liberty and 9/11). In his radio interview, he talks about what happens when he gets his peers at the US WAR COLLEGE to look very carefully at a video that shows the tiny puffs of smoke at each floor of the trade center buildings including number 7 which was not HIT BY A PLANE AT ALL--then he shows them the professional evaluation of the entire event by a demolition expert from Europe. Once they see that the event could not have occurred as detailed in the report--they ask if it was Israel and then get furious. Yup. A guy from the War College is saying point-blank that Israel and some US traitors staged 9/11 so that they could invade a bunch of countries in the middle East. Everybody should get what this means. One of the ugly truths of the last decade is being revealed, probably because it is time to stop backing Israel before it destroys the USA and the world.

The truth about Bin Ladin is linked to the issue of the trustworthiness of our government in general. Duff, the article's author, mentions the fact that there have been numerous video and audio tapes since the passing of Bin Ladin. Obviously, either the DoD has made startling advances which include the newly-discovered ability to contact the DEAD or we have been misled. Making these revelations with days of each other sends a clear message about the nature of our relationship to our government as well as how a distinguished Marine and his colleague view the deceptions that they represent.

We are in the 11th hour.

MK

Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:45 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Madame, I respect your optimistic slant so much and so often. I fear when your spirits are low it is for sound and frightening reasons. Alas, your points of despair over the legislation are indeed red flags of concern, as are others that taint the spirit of legislation with the back room dealism subverting our crowning glory of due process to validate. That the American people are being fed this faulted bill as the best thing since sliced bread when a very large part of the populace feels it not so, is a frightening frosting to this cake of discontent. The Bill should have been a salvation. It is but another dried timber building a bonfire of revolt.

I fear we are considered but ignorant and foolish chattel in our time of faux democracy... A republic's rules of order and procession of law is sacrosanct to it's survival. I fear we are doomed largely in this attitude as we are served up as "collateral damage' in the battle of good against darkness and evil. And now on a global scale.

And so i pray you look to yourselves and your families dear Threaders, hold close to friends and neighbors in the days to come. We are dissolving as a nation and the city state must rise. The fiefdom is likely reborn from anarchy in our age. Beware the ones who tell you that we are free, for we are not. We are merely possessions of selfish and wicked souls.

Take care and lovetrust who you may, for love is the thin thread binding our society now.

Peace and happiness I pray for all, Grist

Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:28 pm
GT Truther

Oh dang, Grist.

My thoughts exactly.....!

Surely, I will feel better after a good night's sleep......

Regards,

Selene

Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:40 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
All the Happy Talk about "you can create your own world now, folks, No planet X here..." is just that: talk. Talk designed, by "Charlie" and his ilk, to distract us - again - from what MAJ is really up to. "Move along, sheeple, nothing to see here...' :sheep :sheep :sheep

a Majic Operative ?

:roflmao

Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:43 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

recall15 wrote:
Quote:

a Majic Operative ?

:roflmao

Did I miss something here where did this quote from :hmm

Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:59 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Yes L2L, you missed this post which is where it started:
recall15 wrote:
Quote:

if the STS Bush Cabal would had the technology, they would Re-change (3) :awe
the Changed outcome of Obama,(2) :yamon
to the initial state before the Time Line intervention...(1) :gah

but they can´t ... :roflmao

(1)
Quote:
History recorded that on November 4, 2008, Senator John McCain won the popular vote for President of the United States and was sworn into Office on January 20, 2009. There he was able to continue the previous Administration Cover Up and tried his best to do so.

(2)
Quote:
As we have said, John McCain won the upcoming election. He won this narrowly and did so by voter fraud. As part of our strategy, we intend to change events so that Barack Obama wins by the margin which he originally should of...... a landfall. The majority our group is already positioned in the states that participated in the voter fraud to stop it from occurring.

Having studied Barack Obama’s psychological profile, we believe once he has been told, that he will inform the public about the Pole Shift. When we see what his intentions are after being briefed on the Pole Shift, we will make the decision on whether to expose ourselves and offer assistance. We anticipate this being so and should coincide with a couple of severe earthquakes in the region above Australia and the West Coast of the US not too long after Inauguration Day.

We understand that from this point in time, an Obama victory looks 50/50 as the current political polls don’t include independents and also SMS respondents. The Republicans already know a win is unlikely and have setup voter fraud tactics (as they did in 2004) so that they are successful.

(3)
Quote:
Martial Law implementation did not go as smoothly as planned because the Extreme Weather and Geological events got stronger and stronger before the primary Pole Shift events were obvious as the Military and Government agencies were exhausted from helping the public. The Government did not risk not assisting while the Pole Shift date was unknown due to what happened after Hurricane Katrina. But when it was obvious to everyone that something was wrong with the Earth, martial law went smoothly enough to restrict the movement to safety of millions of people in the US and around the world.

In the end, the Government nor Elite survived any better than anyone else but the Great Catastrophe is that many weren’t given the chance (nor choice) to survive by those who wanted to keep themselves at the top of the food chain after an event that ultimately levelled us all out.

And Because we are in a Timeline where Barack Obama is The President,
Quote:
President Barack Obama, Vice President Joe Biden, and senior staff, react in the Roosevelt Room of the White House, as the House passes the health care reform bill, March 21, 2010. (Official White House Photo by Pete Souza)

http://www.whitehouse.gov/

and we can´t experience a Timeline change lately.... that means that The Bush Cabal Fails..., and they can´t use or got control to these tech!

(1)
(2)
(3)
http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttif ... art=1&vc=1

Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:17 pm
GT Truther

My fault, L2L.

I haven't been quoting the preceding post when I thought it was only a header above mine and the context was clear....

Bad habit? Seems a waste of bandwidth to quote extensively... I find some sites with "quote/quote/quote/" before getting to the current comment somewhat annoying... But only my opinion.

Cheers.

Selene

Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:47 pm
GT Truther

So this post refers to Grist and Madame's bummed-out feelings, above:

Well. So here I must confess to some interesting insider knowledge re National Health Care Plans:

None of them work. Period.

Recently I was privileged (coinkidink’ed?) to ‘sit in’, privately, on a most interesting and spontaneous seminar on national health care plans attended by some of the most influential and concerned health practitioners on this Earth. Present were: the most senior healthcare bureaucrats for both Asian and European governments, respected U.S. doctors and practitioners who practiced under a variety of private systems: self-insured, group practice, HMO’s etc. A lot of exceedingly well- informed, very concerned and thoughtful people who practiced under a wide range of medical insurance and payment systems – and who wielded a considerable degree of control over the design of those systems.

They all asked the same question: Do you know of a viable, affordable system of paying for decent health care, either publically or privately? Does your system work? They were each seriously interested in what each other had to say, and listened carefully.

The answers? No one had any.

None of the national or private or co-op or other systems in current use worked. None. Each described terrible, intractable, unaffordable financial problems with their systems. Every one of them. All of them. Period. They concluded without a conclusion. No recommendations. No ideas. Nothing.

I sat there, privately thinking: Hey, guys, the last time this planet had a viable medical care system that worked over the long term was in the Middle Ages, when monks and nuns operated hospitals FOR FREE, in exchange for their own room and board and out of a sense of duty. Once you start expecting to earn a financial profit – or at least a few hundred thou’ and a nice mansion in exchange for your – woo hoo - medical degree, you are in trouble. That’s all. The nasty, undiscussable Elephant-in-the-Room here is Profit. Greed.

Yes, the value of a human life in infinite. Any parent will agree to pay whatever when their child’s life is at stake. Yes. What will it cost to save my child? I’ll pay; I’ll pay..... But: the value of medical care as such can and should be regulated. That’s the big, stupid difference. We cannot be expected to be held up financially by medical thugs (are you listening, Big Pharm?) for the infinitely valued lives of our loved ones.

But we are.

Hence the tragedy of your national health, funded by the hapless taxpayer and paid to your local MD, Big Pharm and Hospital Complex.

Greed rules. Even unto death.

Regards,

Selene

Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:51 pm
Site Admin

Lynnwood wrote:
Yes L2L, you missed this post which is where it started:

Thanks Lyn

Selene wrote:
My fault, L2L.

I haven't been quoting the preceding post when I thought it was only a header above mine and the context was clear....

Bad habit? Seems a waste of bandwidth to quote extensively... I find some sites with "quote/quote/quote/" before getting to the current comment somewhat annoying... But only my opinion.

Cheers.

Selene

No worries Selene.

Sometimes even us Admins need a whoah "what did I miss here" :roflmao

That's what I love about this place when someone asks they get an answer

Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:05 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Selene wrote:
So this post refers to Grist and Madame's bummed-out feelings, above:

Well. So here I must confess to some interesting insider knowledge re National Health Care Plans:

None of them work. Period.

Recently I was privileged (coinkidink’ed?) to ‘sit in’, privately, on a most interesting and spontaneous seminar on national health care plans attended by some of the most influential and concerned health practitioners on this Earth. Present were: the most senior healthcare bureaucrats for both Asian and European governments, respected U.S. doctors and practitioners who practiced under a variety of private systems: self-insured, group practice, HMO’s etc. A lot of exceedingly well- informed, very concerned and thoughtful people who practiced under a wide range of medical insurance and payment systems – and who wielded a considerable degree of control over the design of those systems.

They all asked the same question: Do you know of a viable, affordable system of paying for decent health care, either publically or privately? Does your system work? They were each seriously interested in what each other had to say, and listened carefully.

The answers? No one had any.

None of the national or private or co-op or other systems in current use worked. None. Each described terrible, intractable, unaffordable financial problems with their systems. Every one of them. All of them. Period. They concluded without a conclusion. No recommendations. No ideas. Nothing.

I sat there, privately thinking: Hey, guys, the last time this planet had a viable medical care system that worked over the long term was in the Middle Ages, when monks and nuns operated hospitals FOR FREE, in exchange for their own room and board and out of a sense of duty. Once you start expecting to earn a financial profit – or at least a few hundred thou’ and a nice mansion in exchange for your – woo hoo - medical degree, you are in trouble. That’s all. The nasty, undiscussable Elephant-in-the-Room here is Profit. Greed.

Yes, the value of a human life in infinite. Any parent will agree to pay whatever when their child’s life is at stake. Yes. What will it cost to save my child? I’ll pay; I’ll pay..... But: the value of medical care as such can and should be regulated. That’s the big, stupid difference. We cannot be expected to be held up financially by medical thugs (are you listening, Big Pharm?) for the infinitely valued lives of our loved ones.

But we are.

Hence the tragedy of your national health, funded by the hapless taxpayer and paid to your local MD, Big Pharm and Hospital Complex.

Regards,

Selene

Great post Selene I find it intersting that you did not mention Canada was in the meeting? Seeing as how Canada was the first country that the US went to for Health Care advice during this entire debate?

You make some VERY good points, the best is your last line.

I fear our leaders are run by folks who live by that rule in more area's of business than Health Care. :rant

selene wrote:

The Elite's Greed will be the downfall of us all.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:32 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

My dear Selene,
Your points are indeed cogent and intelligent. I'm afraid you did in fact see and hear those professionals in bewildered astigmatism, seeing their increasing overhead and bottom dollar as the beginning and end of their career paths. I think the system rework should have begun on a different level and practice than it eventually became, setting the industry backwards to that point where nursing and doctoring was not an avocation for profit as it has been forced to become, but as a more altruistic and healing art with sacred beginnings.

What systematization ever effervesces as a complete and end user friendly process? None I fear. I suppose the only advance in reshaping the industry in this writing was that some 32 million poor souls who must perish or bleed the existing system dry in seeking survival of themselves or loved ones no longer dangle over the precipice of poverty or death helplessly. The manner and business of the writing and enforcing is what frightens and wearies me.

I still fear the conflagration long building has been set alight. The mountainous egos supporting the house of laws has gone its own way in spite of the will of the constituency. I hope our guise of freedom and this republic jewel may survive the fire of rebellion this procedural slap has birthed. The violence and mindlessness of anarchy runs howling in the streets tonight and the state's reply of control and oppression will lance and scar us all in the end.

My prayers and warm love for all, Grist

Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:36 pm
GT Truther

L2L, you commented:

Quote:
I find it interesting that you did NOT mention Canada was in the meeting? Seeing as how Canada was the first country that the US went to for Health Care advice during this entire debate?

Well, as I said, this was an entirely "coincidental", "accidental" and "unplanned" meeting. (Think: Airport lounge travellers stranded in a hurricane/thunderstorm.) Which is why I think "someone-on-high" orchestrated this confluence of coincidental "perfect" travellers, all of whom were speaking casually and off-the-record to their peers, without notes or programs. Nothing official nor recorded. Just common interest in a burning issue.

So, no Canadian rep as such. But it is equally curious how "circumstances" do indeed work! (and FYI, the Canadian system is equally wonderfully unaffordable!)

I only work here.

Cheers,

Selene

Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:50 pm
GT Truther

Grist, you wrote:

Grist von Zweifel wrote:
.....I'm afraid you did in fact see and hear those professionals in bewildered astigmatism, seeing their increasing overhead and bottom dollar as the beginning and end of their career paths. I think the system rework should have begun on a different level and practice than it eventually became, setting the industry backwards to that point where nursing and doctoring was not an avocation for profit as it has been forced to become, but as a more altruistic and healing art with sacred beginnings.

What systematization ever effervesces as a complete and end user friendly process? None I fear. I suppose the only advance in reshaping the industry in this writing was that some 32 million poor souls who must perish or bleed the existing system dry in seeking survival of themselves or loved ones no longer dangle over the precipice of poverty or death helplessly. The manner and business of the writing and enforcing is what frightens and wearies me.

I still fear the conflagration long building has been set alight. The mountainous egos supporting the house of laws has gone its own way in spite of the will of the constituency. I hope our guise of freedom and this republic jewel may survive the fire of rebellion this procedural slap has birthed. The violence and mindlessness of anarchy runs howling in the streets tonight and the state's reply of control and oppression will lance and scar us all in the end.

My prayers and warm love for all, Grist

Well said, my friend.

Yes.

The road to hell is indeed paved with good intentions. There are no good answers here.

Regards,

Selene

Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:54 pm
Site Admin

Selene wrote:
Well, as I said, this was an entirely "coincidental", "accidental" and "unplanned" meeting. (Think: Airport lounge travellers stranded in a hurricane/thunderstorm.)

Actually in your post you did NOT say that it was an improv meeting in a "lounge", you said and I hope you don't mind me quoting you here

Selene wrote:
Recently I was privileged (coinkidink’ed?) to ‘sit in’, privately, on a most interesting and spontaneous seminar on national health care plans attended by some of the most influential and concerned health practitioners on this Earth.

Hence my comment about Canada NOT being present in this "influential" meeting.
Now that I know that this was nothing more than an Airport Lounge Discussion I am sorry I even posted about it.

Selene wrote:
(and FYI, the Canadian system is equally wonderfully unaffordable!)

It always makes me laugh when people make comments about assumptions they "HEAR" or "assume" yet when we let Ex VP Candidates get full health care the media goes blank?

Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:56 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Time Travel Turist Pic (1)

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1574/timetravelturistpic.jpg
Click to open Hi res image
Caption Said:

Quote:
'Reopening of the South Fork Bridge after flood in Nov. 1940.
1941 (?)
South Fork Bridge, Gold Bridge, B.C. Canada'

He don´t blend very well...

(1)
http://www.virtualmuseum.ca/pm.php?id=s ... 4793&pos=1

Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:06 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

WMD LIES - Bush Cheney Rumsfeld etc

More Lies

:popcorn

Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:09 pm
Profile WWW

The comments above regarding the frustrating situation in the US and neighbours is quite an eye opener for me - being a member of a group that discusses Truth. My heart goes out to every one that is feeling despondent about "our leaders" folly. Surely it is clear that STS and profit is the causal factor for those in power, as I believe THEY don't even see the big picture - deception by force!

The answer to all this is education of the mind, and Knowledge cannot be taken away from me (except if they kill you - which is a plan within the Health care System which is working well!) Since moving to the country we have taken extreme measures to avoid taking drugs and only use natural means to fix. Why was all natural substances banned in the US? Most of the stuff you can easily grow in your back yard. Even in my country since our "Beloved President" returned from his instruction session with Obama our Health Care plan was fast tracked by the govt. so the haves can pay so the have not's can benefit and the politicians cream the purchase contracts. Socialistic fascism. Surely this is obvious all over the world in many nation states. IMO doctors have become blind to "Heath" and practice the same profit motives our dear leaders sell the public. But I say again - it is a deception.

SO take a leaf and start thinking about self support. It is possible, and does work. We even cure HIV here with herbs. But as it involves effort and thinking - our uninformed public still go foro the quick fix, take a tablet and get the cure! Well, that clearly is not working as we lose 500 000 people a year here in southern africa alone due to drug induced deaths, which stem from a profit motive pushed by big Pharma and the NGO's working for them. It is ludicrous. Just using apple cider vinager helps get rid of many irritable illnesses. The answer as I said is effort to self education. Read and live!

As to the downward slide in the world situation - my only answer is get our Spiritual EQ/IQ up and prepare for the event of Earth history that will cost many Souls to loose their birth right! The answers are often posted here on GT and no one listens. Crazy again - but then that is just my insignificant opinion. It seems if you don't quote impressive "facts" and post the best links, then healthy discussion ain't worth it. Makes me think. :whistle

Know your Maker, know His Names and learn how to connect. You will be surprised to see how good you can feel about the future...

:heart

Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:48 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I received a phone call about two weeks ago asking me to support Perriello. The kicker was since I wasn't home, it was recorded to my answering machine. Now since I am working part time while going to school I do not have health insurance eventhough I am a state employee. Well, the message was, "Dear Mr. X since you do not have health insurance we hope that you back Pariello's support for Obama's healthcare reform." Two things: A. I am a voting Republican. B. How did Perriello's agency know I do not have health insurance? I guess his boys only data mined hospitals and not voter registrations.

Now, the concept of revenue recovery with ambulance service has been an issue with the rescue squad I run with. The city and county wanted it but my rescue squad is fundamentally opposed. The city attempted to obtain their own ambulances so they could start up revenue recovery to get more cash flow. They used my rescue squad's response times to try to paint us in a negative light to justify obtaining theirs. However, my rescue squad countered by taking steps to improve overall response time.

It was not easy, these times are based off densely populated metropolitan centers with dozens of ambulances (career personal, not volunteers) and integrated software which predict 911 call patterns. Let's say, at 17:00, calls start to come in from the blocks between "Easy Street" and "12th". The software will predict this and tell an ambulance unit to stage at a nearby Seven Eleven. There they will wait until that call actually happens. If behavior can be predicted do the Police step up patrol in these areas as well? Now these cities also have supply trucks which meet up with the units to refresh used equipment. My rescue squad doesn't have access to dozens of units, sophisticated prediction software, or supply vehicles. We have a main building which is our home base with at most four staffed ambulance units. We do not stage near potential call zones. However despite this, we were able to meet the national standard and the city backed off.

Now the county has had their ambulance units (career personal) and has decided to also get into revenue recovery. Of course, insurance covers the ambulance ride charge ($500 to $700). However, the entire county used to be "free". The county is now split into zones of "pay" or "no pay" for 911 ambulance services. These are sectioned off territories covered by the agencies. My rescue squad recovers costs through donations. The county will do "soft billing" to recover their costs and acquire a net gain. They predict a few million dollars being funneled in through revenue recovery. Too bad they have a overall budget deficit. Anyway, If a patient doesn't have insurance they will not be aggressive with bill payment and eventually stop sending mail (how environmental). However, will this "soft billing" turn into "hard billing" when everybody has healthcare coverage?

Now let's talk about patient databases and billing with my local hospital. This hospital uses its own proprietary software for its patient database and in-house information management. When the healthcare bill goes live at a Federal level then I am certain that all this information will have to be entered into standard software package due to I.R.S. integration. I do believe that a software company has been selected within the bill. No competition for it, one company providing the business solution for the entire country. Now the proprietary software this hospital uses will not be compatible with this standard. We all know that contracted programmers can have poor documentation with their coding. Imagine the mess they will find trying to unlock its source code. My guess, this hospital will ultimately have to hire a dozen or more full-time typists to transfer the data manually. I will predict the federal program will have poor interface and unable to transfer outside code into its own.

Right now, the state of VA decided to mandate its own patient care report software onto all rescue squads as a favor to "save money". My rescue squad used its own proprietary software for data collection before this mandate. Now we must use the state's data collection software that is buggy. The result is that it used to take me 8 minutes to enter in all the fields for one patient. Now it takes me around 30 minutes per patient and this is filling in minimal fields since my rescue squad doesn't charge. I would speculate that since VA recently spent a lot of money and time with creating a state standard for patient information and billing collection, this may play a part with our current law suit. An unstated reason of course.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:30 am
GT Truther

Outstanding interview conducted by Project Camlot.

One of the thee best I've seen any where!

I think ultimately this is why Brusich/Crain and McDowell were "Sent in" to attempt to smash the work Ryan and Kerry are doing. Its NOT prefect and they do make alot mistakes, yet they do SCORE BIG with interviews like this.

Something the Majestic Masons and 33 degree Burisch/Crain can't stand I'm sure.

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woMtIHwRL2w&feature=player_embedded

Amazing Camelot Black Projects Interview

Michael Schratt is an aviation historian. As a cutting-edge researcher into classified projects and unidentified craft he has met with and interviewed numerous scientists and aerospace engineers, pilots and executives from NASA and the defense industry. He investigates clues to planes that have been documented as having been flown by military from within both secret and top secret programs... He firmly believes that American tax-payers have every right to know where our money is being spent. Many of the craft he has documented are being funded within black projects... And he states that billions are being spent today on these craft. Some will only be flown once.

In this fascinating interview shot on the fly, during an impromptu meeting, Michael talks about many of the more prominent cases of classified and unclassified but often mysterious planes and aircraft that have graced our skies but remain elusive from history and the public record.

Kerry Cassidy
21st March 2010

Link
http://projectcamelotproductions.com/in ... hratt.html

Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:08 am

Guys - watching BloombergNews today to check up on the current silver price, I saw a strip line on the new US Health Care legislation that made my hair stand up. As I know nothing of the Bill just passed, please can someone confirm this?

It read something like "Fine for not having health insurance - $ 675.00 p.a." ???

Surely they jest? :crazy :dunno

Is this how they will add more funds to the bottomless bucket the legislators suck oxygen from? Whoha! I am glad I live in Africa, but methinks it will probably arrive here soon too!

:headbang

Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:36 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:

KNOW YOUR MAKER, know His Names and learn how to connect. You will be surprised to see how good you can feel about the future...

:heart

You're absolutely right Sky...The place to look for real peace...and the advisement has been handed down to us throughout the ages, but, how many believe or understand? Almost like our life is designed this way? Contention with God until God has 'Victory'.

Dex

Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:47 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 927 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 38  Next