It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:55 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 927 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 38  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.3 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.3
WACO was a warm up exercise for the real deal. 911 was used as a pretext for a WAR. Think, whose war is it? We The People or The Criminal Elements of our Government?
Who benefits from this War? Certainly not We The People and our Constitution. The Totalitarian Tiptoe proceeds unabated.

9/11: the American Reichstag Fire
http://www.oilempire.us/911.html

The 9/11 Stand Down in 2 Minutes
http://georgewashington.blogspot.com/20 ... nutes.html
Quote:
NORAD, responsible for intercepting errant aircraft over the U.S., has a standard operating procedure for scrambling planes for interception which takes less than 15 minutes
They did this successfully (on time) 129 times in 2000 and and 67 times between September 2000 and June 2001.

Yet, on September 11th, they failed to do their job 4 times in a single day:

NORAD, once notified of the off-course aircraft, failed to scramble jets from the nearest bases
Once airborne, interceptors failed to reach their targets because they flew at small fractions of their top speeds
Fighters that were airborne and within interception range of the deviating aircraft were not redeployed to pursue them
You might think that the military couldn't find the hijacked planes because the hijackers turned off the transponders. However, a former air traffic controller, who knows the flight corridor which the two planes which hit the Twin Towers flew "like the back of my hand" and who handled two actual hijackings says that planes can be tracked on radar even when their transponders are turned off (also, listen to this interview).

As a former senior air force colonel said:
"If our government had merely [done] nothing, and I say that as an old interceptor pilot—I know the drill, I know what it takes, I know how long it takes, I know what the procedures are, I know what they were, and I know what they’ve changed them to—if our government had merely done nothing, and allowed normal procedures to happen on that morning of 9/11, the Twin Towers would still be standing and thousands of dead Americans would still be alive. [T]hat is treason!"
Norad's stand down on 9/11 was so blatant that Norad has been forced to give 3 entirely different versions of what happened that day, as each previous version has been exposed as false. When someone repeatedly changes his testimony after being caught in lies, how believable is he? The falsity of Norad's explanations were so severe that even the 9/11 Commission considered recommending criminal charges for the making of false statements.

In addition, Dick Cheney monitored flight 77 for many miles as it approached the Pentagon -- one of the most heavily-defended buildings in the world -- and yet ordered that the airplane not be intercepted (confirmed here). Given that Cheney was in charge of all of the war games and coordinated the government's "response" to the attacks on 9/11 -- apparently including Norad (see this Department of State announcement, this CNN article, and this essay) -- Cheney's orders regarding flight 77 seem to be part and parcel of the Norad stand down.

Missile & remote control systems added to small jets before 9-11; same parts found at Pentagon
http://www.tomflocco.com/fs/WitnessesLink.htm
Quote:
According to two civilian defense contractor employees working at commercial corporate facilities at Fort Collins-Loveland Municipal Airport (left), in the months before the September 11 attacks U.S. Air Force defense contractors brought in A-3 Sky Warrior aircraft under cover of darkness to be completely refitted and modified at the small civilian airport in Colorado.

The revelations are important evidence for a reportedly ongoing secret 9/11 probe because widely available Federal Emergency Management Administration (FEMA) photographs taken during the attacks clearly show that the few aircraft parts found at the Pentagon belonged to a small jet very similar to a modified A-3 Sky Warrior--not the American Airlines Boeing 757.

911 Loose Change (full-length)

Jesse Ventura's Censored 9/11 Commentary
http://watchingthewatchers.org/news/224 ... commentary
Quote:
BY JESSE VENTURA - Sunday, March 14, 2010 at 01:08 PM

Editor's Note: The following column by former Minnesota Gov. Jesse Ventura was removed by Huffington Post after it was published March 9 and replaced with a note that states the site "prohibits the promotion and promulgation of conspiracy theories -- including those about 9/11."

You didn't see anything about it in the mainstream media, but at a recent conference in San Francisco, more than 1,000 architects and engineers signed a petition demanding that Congress begin a new investigation into the destruction of the three World Trade Center skyscrapers on 9-11.

That's right, these people put their reputations in potential jeopardy -- because they don't buy the government's version of events. They want to know how 200,000 tons of steel disintegrated and fell to the ground in 11 seconds. They question whether the hijacked planes were responsible or whether it could have been a controlled demolition from inside that brought down the twin towers and WTC Building 7.

Richard Gage, a member of the American Institute of Architects and the founder of Architects and Engineers for 9-11 Truth, put it like this: "The official Federal Emergency Management [Agency] and National Institute of Standards and Technology [NIST] reports provide insufficient, contradictory and fraudulent accounts of the circumstances of the towers' destruction."

He's especially disturbed by Building 7, whose 47 stories came down in "pure free-fall acceleration" that afternoon, even though it was never hit by an aircraft. This is a subject I take up in my new book, American Conspiracies, published by Skyhorse. An excerpt follows: Some people have argued that the twin towers went down, within a half hour of one another, because of the way they were constructed. Well, those 425,000 cubic yards of concrete and 200,000 tons of steel were designed to hold up against a Boeing 707, the largest plane built at the time the towers were completed in 1973. Analysis had shown that a 707 traveling at 600 miles an hour (and those had four engines) would not cause major damage. The twin-engine Boeing 757s that hit on 9-11 were going 440 and 550 mph.

Still, we are told that a molten, highly intense fuel mixture from the planes brought down these two steel-framed skyscrapers. Keep in mind that no other such skyscraper in history had ever been known to collapse completely due to fire damage. So could it actually have been the result of a controlled demolition from inside the buildings?

I don't claim expertise about this, but I did work four years as part of the Navy's underwater demolition teams, where we were trained to blow things to hell and high water. And my staff talked at some length with a prominent physicist, Steven E. Jones, who says that a "gravity driven collapse" without demolition charges defies the laws of physics.

These buildings fell, at nearly the rate of free-fall, straight down into their own footprint, in approximately 10 seconds. An object dropped from the roof of the 110-story-tall towers would reach the ground in about 9.2 seconds. Then there's the fact that steel beams that weighed as much as 200,000 pounds got tossed laterally as far as 500 feet.

NIST started its investigation on Aug. 21, 2002. When their 10,000-page-long report came out three years later, the spokesman said there was no evidence to suggest a controlled demolition. But Jones also says that molten metal found underground weeks later is proof that jet fuel couldn't have been all that was responsible. I visited the site about three weeks after 9-11, with Gov. Pataki and my wife Terry. It didn't mean anything to me at the time, but they had to suspend digging that day because they were running into heat pockets of huge temperatures. These fires kept burning for more than three months, the longest-burning structure blaze ever.

And this was all due to jet fuel? We're talking molten metal more than 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit. Probably the most conclusive evidence about a controlled demolition is a research paper (two years, nine authors) published in the peer-reviewed Open Chemical Physics Journal in April 2009. In studying dust samples from the site, these scientists found chips of nano-thermite, which is a high-tech incendiary/explosive. Here's what the paper's lead author, Dr. Niels Harrit of the University of Copenhagen's chemistry department, had to say about the explosive that he's convinced brought down the twin towers and the nearby Building 7:

"Thermite itself dates back to 1893. It is a mixture of aluminum and rust powder, which react to create intense heat. The reaction produces iron, heated to 2,500 degrees Centigrade [4,532 degrees Fahrenheit]. This can be used to do welding. It can also be used to melt other iron. So in nano-thermite, this powder from 1893 is reduced to tiny particles, perfectly mixed. When these react, the intense heat develops much more quickly. Nano-thermite can be mixed with additives to give off intense heat, or serve as a very effective explosive. It contains more energy than dynamite, and can be used as rocket fuel."

Gage is one of hundreds of credentialed architects and structural engineers who have put their careers on the line to point out the detailed anomalies and many implications of controlled demolition in the building collapses. As he puts it bluntly: "Once you get to the science, it's indisputable."

A former Navy Seal, professional wrestler and actor Jesse Ventura was elected governor of Minnesota on the Reform Party ticket in 1998 where he served until 2002. Today, Ventura is best known for hosting the popular television show Conspiracy Theory, which airs on cable television. He is also the author of five books.

========================================
MY PERSONAL FAVORITE
========================================

BBC Reports Collapse of WTC Building 7 Early-- TWICE

And we all know who owns MSM.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:15 pm
GT Truther

And Now to experience this vid:
Just Turn on your Speakers,
Set Volume above 0
and close your eyes:

Then:

:whistle

These Pesky past Administration...

:flame

Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:31 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Hi Everyone, I hope you're all well. I'm sitting out my first cyclone, category 3 Tropical Cyclone Ului is trying to blow my house down as I write. The destructive wind zone just hit Mackay, I'm more excited than scared but I'll be very glad when it's over.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:49 am
Truth Seeker

¿Alien Invasion in Africa?
Spanish satélite, AEMET:
http://www.aemet.es/es/eltiempo/observacion/satelite/global?opc2=europa_africa

Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:12 am
GT Truther

Sure it's not an exodus?

Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:49 am
GT Truther

Confession's of a Contactee..Part 2
Cross posting:

Phil replies:

Ruzya,

I agree and have the same question. I'm stumped. Haven't got a clue. You should see parts of their ships. It's just one big flying hospital of genetics. In '99 I followed the tall grey in to one part of the ship that had big cylinders that go from the floor to the ceiling and saw my body in the one we stopped in front of. Has to be a clone of me. Spare parts? Emergency replacement? Haven't got a clue.

There's the theory that's been on the net a very long time that the zetas home world had a war with each other, who does that remind you of (us), and that the greys elminated their emotions to avoid having a planet killing war again and bred out their genetailia (spelling?) on purpose and now reproduce by cloning themselves but then that caused an eventual breakdown of themselves as if it loses strength each time they clone themselves, so the theory goes. So they turn to the human race as a similar enough dna to mix theirs with to create hybrids through which they can transfer their grey soul to in which to continue their race in a new form. That's pretty desperate.

Another theory floating around is that they are simply evolving the human race with the best of both traits of us and them to create a more enlightened being. Maybe.

The next theory which David Jacobs came up with is that they are slowly integrating their species with the human race. Which could explain why it continues. Maybe they didn't start creating hybrids until the last 70 years and I say 70 because that's about when they appeared with their ships when we tested the A bomb for the first time and then the Roswell crash shortly after. There's the theory they made an agreement with our government, Eisenhower I think, that they can take some of us to study in exchange for some of their technology. Which could be true since the U.S. does have the most advanced air force and military in the world. But they didn't stop with just some of us and kept taking whoever they wanted and as many as they want or to put it another way broke the agreement and just did what they wanted. So that theory goes.

Lots of theories. Which one is true? I have no idea. All I know is it still goes on. The GFL hasn't bothered to ask me my opinion but I have no idea why they allow it to continue unless it's necessary as for my theory below or they disapprove and are trying to stop them unsuccessfully.

And then there's my own backup standy possible theory that rolls around in the back of my mind that truly troubles me if it were true. What if the greys can see our future? What if they know where we're all headed before we get their? What if there's a cataclysm coming we don't know about but they do? Could be by our own stupid hands such as war spiraled out of control or could be planet X turns out to be true as in what the zetatalk.org channeled info. to Nancy Leider is all about, if it's true. That site is nothing but planet X. Their point is X is on it's way and the purpose of the hybrids is to help the survivors after the cataclysms to survive, rebuild and start over where possible. So far I haven't seen any channeled predictions come true so I don't have any faith in them. They, whoever They are, say we will all be able to see X coming with the naked eye by June 2010. Not long to wait to find out. If it's true and NASA is allowed to confirm it's true to the public then we all need to do what zetatalk.org says we should do to prepare, like it or not. They're talking pole shift, earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanic eruptions, basically end times stuff.

There are people on the net who are convinced X is real. How do they know? Guess will learn if it's true or false in June.

When I was 11 I was standing by the creek next to the woods near my house and was told telepathically End times will occur during your lifetime. I'm 50 now and I think about that every day. A few days later I was told that some people's lives are orchestrated by higher beings. I was told the same thing again at age 14. I'm never not watched. I've got no idea why. Some other abductees\contactees I've talked to have had some spiritual experiences too throughout their lives. I can't dwell on End times stuff because I have no control over it so I try not to think about it.

Phil

--- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, Ruzya <ruzya@...> wrote:
>
> Hi PhilThe question remains, since they have been abducting man now for1000's of years, why haven't they gotten all of the DNA and hybrid humans that they could possibly need by now? Am I suppose to believe thatintelligent advanced beings, such as theirs, have not been able to perfecttheir new race of beings with human DNA by now? I mean how many more 1000'sof years do they need to get it right? Seriously, how many more people do they need to abduct for God's sake? And why the Galactic Federation doesn't interfere and stop them is beyond my comprehension. We're all just sitting ducks.You're right, the playing field isn't even close to being fair!!!Ruzya

Phil wrote:

Ruzya,

Thanks. I don't care if they try to reprimand me. I've got my shield up all the time now. When I hear noises in the house I recite the Lord's prayer a few times outloud just for them to enjoy. Or I say I heard you, so what's your point?

My marriage is healing, slowly. They turned us against each other, did the same thing at work, made it unbearable. I knew I was being played like a fiddle and just had to wait it out. They can mentally manipulate those around us to turn on us. Not fun. God knows what I'm going through and that I've asked Him for help and that's all that matters to me. The hardest thing about waking up to being an abductee is you are completely alone and on your own with it. I got so damned mad when I went on et groups in '03 and got attacked by the damn paid skeptics and debunkers basically telling me I didn't experience anything I said I did. I wanted to hurt those guys if I could have but can't get my hands around their throats through this little monitor, lol :) So I quit sharing my experiences on public groups for years to avoid unfeeling bastards like those and they are truly some real bastards and that's being kind.

As for discussing the karmic ramifications with the greys of all this, they don't give you the opportunity to have a long open ended conversation to really speak your mind or if you did they simply wipe your memory and it's just gone. Honestly, I don't think they care about karma as long as they can create hybrids. It's all about the hybrids, that's what they produce. I have asked them outloud a dozen times in the past few years to take me so we could simply talk, I'll ask questions and they'll give me honest answers, no exam, no operations on me, no experiments, no sex, just talk. But they won't take me for that. Very stubborn. I'm not scared of them. I know how they operate and think. This has been going on since I was 4. They owe me an explanation but aren't going to man up and give me one. I know they'll take me again. The question is whether or not I'll have any conscious interaction during it. Most abductees only recall the beginning and the end, not the middle and that's how it's been for me the last 3 times they've taken me over the last 3 years.

Honestly, I don't think they give a rats ass what I say about them or who I tell because their thought process would be go ahead an pitch your tantrum Phil. Vent your anger towards us. See what we care. What good will it do and what are you or anyone else going to do about it? That's where we are with them. It's not an even playing field. I don't own an interdimensional space craft nor have any weaponry to arm it or myself with. I do know how to fly theirs though. I was shown the flight controls. There's a telepathic interface. You simply think what direction you want the ship to go and it goes that direction. This has been depicted in lots of sci-fi shows by the way and it's true. Fiction is reality not fiction becomes reality. What we're watching as sci-fi entertainment isn't fiction. That's how it really is.

God is bigger than them.

Peace,

Phil

Phil rspond's:

Skolyer,

I've learned I'm mentally tougher than most people. In emergency situations I remain calm when others fall apart. I see a chaotic situation as now this has happened so deal with it right now. I realized I had to be bigger than they are when I learned I was an abductee. I read what happens to some abductees who completely fall apart and allow it to completely ruin their life or they go into complete denial. I chose to confront my memories and the greys head on and to not show fear even though I had to fight fear all along the way. Hard not to feel some fear when strange noises start happening in your house at anytime during the day. So I had to man up and learn to deal with it. I didn't do a very good job but still did the best I or anyone could. You feel completely defenseless inside and shell shocked knowing what you know but can not tell anyone or they'll simply think you're nuts. I told my closest friend and they took him a few months later. I told my sister and they took her a few months later. The greys took them because they know how close they are to me and because they believed me. There's no where to hide when you're being monitored 24/7 with a body full of implants.

The nose bleed you got was from getting a nasal implant. What I'm uncertain of is where a nasal implant ends up, in our sinuses or in our brains?

One morning fall '97 my wife and I woke up with dried blood coming out of our left nostrils. My wife blamed it on the heater we had just turned on for the first time that fall :) Right, the heater. I didn't recall what happened until I woke up in '03. I was sleeping in my bed and suddenly felt a cold hard object going up my nostril and was told telepathically (which means you don't have to make eye contact with the greys to communicate telepathically) just keep your eyes closed. Then I was shown a screen image in my mind's eye of my dermatologist smiling at me real big and right up in my face the way he does when looking at my skin. Then the grey said Almost there, just a little more, almost there, done. Now you can go back to sleep. And I did. What amazes me is how I just layed there and did what they said in my own bed as if whatever they say is how it should be as if they know what's best. It's all mind control.

I don't think the greys and reps are demons if that's what you mean. I think they have the capacity for interdimensional movement between dimensions and can decide to materialize in our dimension or take us physically or etherically into their dimension, whatever dimension that may be. I think the same is true of their ships, they can move them in and out of our dimension which I think they call materializing.

I think this interaction with the greys and reps and other ets or other terrans has been going on with the human race as long as there have been humans, not just the last 70 years. We are just now recently aware it goes on because we have the internet and tv and can now share experiences to confirm it goes on all over the world. It's the same as ufo reports being reported on the net daily from all over the world. At the rate the sightings are happening and being reported now, it shouldn't take long for everyone to know we aren't alone.

What purpose would my initials and birthday serve?

Phil

Dex write:

skolyer (a.k.a Fred, Steve, Stephen, aquaman, etc,..)

You have an unmoving opinion no matter what I say to the contrary.
I think you believe everyone is of a changeling nature. Might be from your Reptilian induced paranoia contacts.
My medical life saving abduction was with people from Coma Berenices. Look up Paul Villa's contact story.
My spiritual, there are two kinds of contact's, was with the intelligence fulfilling Hutaks Keys.

The Hierarchy structure I became part membership with is of the Christ Light, our inner Sources. The Whole Light Beings, the image maker's, of which we are in their image before coming here. They are our counterparts of the Greater Creation. It is they who are activating our energy centers for completion during this qualifying ascension program round written about in all the text of our world. Especially detailed in J.J. Hurtaks 64 Key's of Enoch.
Those who haven't yet been allocated to Deity generally are intruded upon without permission. Why is this? I don't know? I don't know what the rules are, but, there's a mystery ET that keeps asking for my permission for contact. They say they have information they want to share with us.
Why now do they ask? because of my alignment after being re-connected with the God Sources as a result of my initiation with the Son of Man.

I keep trying to tell you guys there are very special things going on with our service-to-other's ET's and the Angelic Ophanim that not's being publicly announced. The genetic interest of our specie is special for light enhancement and completion of the Light body building for transition into higher vibratory zones of Life. Our DNA can in-gather the White Living Light of our Father.In this lower reality zone DNA of other world species, fallen or otherwise, are seals incomplete and of limited Light in-gathering capacities'. Limited ray emanation's have caused, because of God's desire, a rift and jealously among the fallen angelic's resulting from the biological programmers making possible, since the fulfilling mission's of Jesus's special genetic coding's, a DNA gift potential to humanity for greater advancement's through the Christ White Light attainment.

With this advancement, we can by -pass numerous rounds of the galactic image experience and directly enter into the Throne World's of the Most High.

Another important note is without all this tampering we couldn't survive the changing electromagnetic shift, and it apparently includes the Reptilian/Grey who want to survive the time cell's changing level. They may have been excluded from access to these dimension's until now. I'm not sure, but, skolyer and Phil why don't you ask them about this?
It was told that upon entering into the 5th dimensional frequency it will require 5th dimensional bodies, or otherwise if left unattended, our consciousness would dissipate during the transition. I'm not suggesting you'd cease to exist, but I think that means you'd return to your spiritual home within the earth's 7 Mansion world's. There's a lot more that needs to be understood about all of this.

Dex

Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:51 am
GT Truther

Quote:
From a friends face book page:

Remember Ted Olsen's wife Barbara who died on 9/11? Remember she made the cell phone call from the back of the plane and said the hijackers were in the front and took over. (Funny my cell wont work on my flights). Well meet Ted's new wife. I will upload a couple more pictures. Wow. Search it for yourself!

Barb number 2

Am I crazy here or is this the same lady? Why are the hijackers turning up all over the world? What is going on here?!?

Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:28 am
GT Truther

Shady Groves wrote:
Quote:
From a friends face book page:

Remember Ted Olsen's wife Barbara who died on 9/11? Remember she made the cell phone call from the back of the plane and said the hijackers were in the front and took over. (Funny my cell wont work on my flights). Well meet Ted's new wife. I will upload a couple more pictures. Wow. Search it for yourself!

Barb number 2

Am I crazy here or is this the same lady? Why are the hijackers turning up all over the world? What is going on here?!?

They sure do look alike Shady! But we do tend to find women that meet our special description of beauty. I would say that they are two different girls. From what I have learned over the years surgens never change the ears, so look at the ear lobes. They are not the same.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:17 pm
GT Truther

Exit wrote:
¿Alien Invasion in Africa?

these Volcano on Africa will make an Eruption (The STS Aliens will destroy these underground base), and are leaving the planet afraid of the incoming poleshift! like rats!!!

:roflmao

;) :whistle :tounge

Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:42 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

This is From NL/ZT(1):

Quote:
When most of us reincarnate into a intelligent 3rd density octopi form, is this a form equivalent to our understanding of a cave person or is it more technically advanced?

SOZT
It is neither, but we have declined to detail what your next incarnation will be like, as you will soon find out! Discovery is part of the fun!
EOZT

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 018066/pg4

:alien :tounge

Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:00 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Fascinating (and scary) web site:

THE NEW PHYSICS
http://users.rcn.com/zap.dnai/

and a web site with Free Documentaries:

FreeView Documentaries
http://freeviewdocumentaries.com/

Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:51 pm

Lynnwood wrote:
Fascinating (and scary) web site:

THE NEW PHYSICS
http://users.rcn.com/zap.dnai/

and a web site with Free Documentaries:

FreeView Documentaries
http://freeviewdocumentaries.com/

Holy Cow Lynnwood, what an interesting site!

How did you stumble on this one? Scroogle?

I gave up reading conspiracy a long time ago, relegating it to distraction. I really try and focus on my Higher Mind development and linking to my Spiritual roots. But this site http://users.rcn.com/zap.dnai/ has such interesting "tweaks" of info in it that jerk old memories of "facts" back into view that I am fascinated. How much stuff being quoted here rings true with my perception of reality is quite compelling. Not that it changes my view of things - but rather to confirm what my opinions are about things going on, and have been going on since the late 1700's.

I was going to pluck some quotes out and paste them here, but there are so many that I believe it should be read by anyone interested in proving for themselves that we are SPECIAL as human beings, and that we all have super destinies in time to come. Make the effort and Read! It is clear from all of this why abductions have been going on by the Interdimentional beings.

Thank you Lynnwood. At least I have had an entertaining Sunday morning with much to think about again.

Believe it - We ARE being Mind #&%@ed and it is possible to evade this. But it is hard work imo.

The Electromagentic Null Zone is Coming...

Love You All!

:candle :sherlock

Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:49 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

(Note: I want to finish this from the p4c discussion with the lastest...Dex)

Confession's of a Contactee..Part 3
Cross posting:

Phil posts:

Dex,

I had to think about this for a while to reply.

"And remember, we take with us the knowledge and wisdom of this education we've experienced during our alleged many rounds of repeated birth and death cycling's and that this time around we're hopefully being released from."

Regarding your comment above, it's not alleged, there's no such thing as coincidences and synchronicity is real. I had 3 spiritual contacts when I was 11. One of them was showing me my incarnation memory in my mind's eye with audio. I've been shown many visions in my life but only a few with a voice inside my head telling me what I'm being shown. At 11 I didn't understand it. Didn't know about incarnation or what that word meant. I haven't talked with many people that have recalled their incarnation memory or were shown it. I was raised Methodist and we aren't supposed to believe in reincarnation, yet I have past life memories and recall my incarnation memory and recall the time between lives. We come here with a predetermined to do list for this life we chose to do.

Two weeks after waking up to being a lifelong alien abductee I asked God Why have I been interacting with extraterrestrials all of my life. I felt energy on top of my head. I felt that age 11 memory being pushed forward to my mind's eye and it replayed again at age 43 in '03. I thought about that for a couple of weeks and what I came up with is it means I signed up for this experience, good or bad, I signed up for it. There are emissaries of the high council standing by at a moments notice to answer our questions if we think to ask them. God's angels are real too.

I was standing in the middle of a group of men and women. All of us wore white robes. We looked like Greeks or Romans from ancient times the way were dressed. There was a white marble table about a foot thick and 4 or 5 feet wide and very long and circular shaped. A man was sitting at that table holding a scroll about 3 feet wide reading it and addressing me. There were marble columns about 40 feet tall surrounding us in the outer area of the table. The man at the table asked me emphatically, Do you have any idea how difficult it's going to be what you have chosen to do in this life? I said Yes. (I don't look like I do now, I look like I did in my prior life). He said, Do you realize the level of difficulty it's going to be to do what you have chosen to do? I said Yes. He continues to ask me the same question 30 different ways in which each time I answer YES! The next thing I remember I'm standing on the edge of a cliff looking down at the clouds below. I can't see the ground. It looks like it drops for miles. There are 3 men standing near me. I get very quiet and feeling very emotional realising what's about to happen next. I look in the direction of the 3 men but not making eye contact and say, You'll be with me the entire time? YES they answer. I say, You'll help me if you're allowed to? YES they answer. That is the moment I believe I was conceived in this life.

When I was 11 a few days after being shown the incarnation memory and playing in the creek next to the woods, I was told Some people's lives are orchestrated by higher beings and shown a vision of men and women wearing white robes looking down at me from the clouds. Picture 11 year old me looking up at the sky looking for them. A few days later I was told, End times will occur during your lifetime. Then I was shown all the races of all humans on all continents on earth. I prayed to God right then not to let anything bad happen to all the people on earth.

When I was 14 I was told again, Some people's lives are orchestrated by higher beings.

My life has never been dull. I have read that those that are spiritual and full of Christ's light are why the greys take and attack them. So both could be true, I chose for this to happen and I follow God. I think this must've been the hardest lesson I could have chosen to sign up for and that is why I chose it, to learn the hardest lessons so I can climb up the spiritual ladder another rung. Bet they'll be impressed when I return and hopefully forgive me for slipping because of it along the way.

Phil

Dex replies:

Amazing...I was hoping for this. Very disturbing conveyances. It explains a lot Phil.
I can't even put into words the witnessing persecution we're run through in this world just for being born here and becoming a good man. It all has to do with the Christ Light. All good men are looked upon as the Priests' of the earth. This was and still is a problem that Paul Bennewitz and I discussed. The PTB can hardly relate nor understand the spiritual extreme. Those working in the Official capacity are fearful about this aspect of contact. I'm told it's the Reptilian interfering with the world's disclosure.
Thank you.

Dex

Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:33 am
Truth Seeker

On 21 February, the moon appeared in bed for three or four days ... then "turned around"

Last night the moon reappeared lying in Tenerife (Canary Islands)

In Valencia (Spain)

Who is moving, the Earth or the Moon? Or me..?

Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:15 am
GT Truther

I couldn't stop laughing Aileen..I can imagine the look on my face if I had seen that man???...Dex

Cross posting:

From Aileen:
This was a wonderful letter from Phil. Do you know when I was 6 years old I would look up at the sky and cry, "Why did you leave me here?" I wanted to go home, wherever that was. I chose a very hard life I think. I was born with my left hand all one piece. I went to Shriner's hospital for 15 years to make it into a hand. With that hand I taught myself to play the piano and type. I went to Secretarial school and succeeded. I must have chosen this otherwise who would want to live this way. I have always been spiritual but not religious. When I was young I would have nosebleeds periodically which tells me a lot now! Also when I was 14 I saw a person in a white suit looking into my bedroom window. I was frozen and couldn't move I was so scared. My mother went outside looking for them but of course she didn't find them. Another time about the same age I went on a hay ride with my class. When I came home I had a half moon on my temple full of little bumps. Another time I was at the river at the end of our property playing in a mud hole. I must have been about 8. A beautiful man in a bikini and long light brown hair came walking up to me. He asked what I was doing and I said playing in a mud hole! Obviously. He had something that today would be a cell phone on the side of his bikini. We didn't have them then. Where he came from there were no houses or anything. He walked on down the river to where? No man wore a bikini in the USA at that time. I have always remembered that. There was a girl playing with me but she doesn't remember that at all! I saw her at our reunion several years ago so I asked her. There is much more like when I was under the UFO at 17 and everything was green. Something spurred me on to study UFO research and then to start the UFOCCI in 1978 for abductees. So I guess that is what I chose for my life plan, just don't remember being told.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:37 am
GT Truther

==============================================================
Richard C. Hoagland [from FaceBook]
Phobos Update:
--------------------
The last 24 hours in the "Phobos Investigation" have been wild. There's NO other word for it! As promised on "Coast," in the last several days I have been quietly turning to several colleagues, to have each of them INDEPENDENTLY computer-process the newly-released ESA images of Phobos. One of them, Keith... Laney, runs a well-known anomaly website -- called "Hidden Mission." At least -- he USED to .... Last night, AGAINST my repeated advice, Keith POSTED one of his new Phobos imaging enhancements. And, IMMEDIATELY, his entire Hidden Mission website was DESTROYED. Toast. The link (below) is to what USED to be "Hidden Mission." Obviously, somebody is sending us ALL a MAJOR "message." Keith ignored my warning ... and he's suffered total elimination of his site because of it! What are "they" afraid of ...? That, we're right ... it IS a "20-mile-long, ancient spaceship!" Stay tuned.

http://www.keithlaney.net

==============================

I recall Starry liked to post at "Hidden Mission"

Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:04 am
GT Truther

Quote:
Google Street View: Giant floating pliers above the sky of West Bromwich - Telegraph

A curious resident in West Bromwich found a rather unusual aspect to his road when he logged on to Google Street View - a giant pair of floating pliers.

Published: 6:30AM GMT 19 Mar 2010
An enormous pair of pliers spotted flying over a quiet West Bromwich residential street

An enormous pair of pliers spotted flying over a quiet West Bromwich residential street - on Google Street View Photo: INS

David Muir who decided to look up his road when the Internet site went live this week.

The website provides a detailed view of every street in the country, using images captured by a special 360 degree camera mounted on top of a car.

But anyone logging on to Whitehall Road in West Bromwich are likely to find a shadow looming in the skies.

Look upwards and there appears to be a giant pair of pliers about to strike a chimney of one of the homes in the terraced street.

The oddity appears to be down to a mistake by a Google technician who was making adjustments to the car-mounted camera at the junction of Whitehall Road and Compton Road.

The camera snapped the pliers and they ended up on the site. Mr Muir said: "It is a curious picture to say the least.

"I have been emailing it to friends and telling them to look upwards. It has caused a lot of amusement around here."

Google has since altered the image on its website.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/g ... mwich.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/g ... mwich.html
click to delete

Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:53 am
GT Truther

Quote:
Freemasons in the child “chipping” business

2010 March 20
tags: Boston, Freemasonry, massachusetts, Privacy, Science, technology
by Mark Baard

Update: The Freemasons’ child-tracking system is now available in Canada.

http://heretic.blastmagazine.com/2010/0 ... -business/

The program is called Masonichip, and it is meant to help parents cope with one of their worst nightmares — having their children snatched from their beds in the dead of night — by taking casts of the kids’ teeth, as well as other biometric recordings.

The “chip” in Masonichip, is an acronym for “Child Identification Program.” There is no microchipping involved in the process of creating a dossier for any child.

But the name of the program is provocative enough, particularly when it is meant to solve a type of crime that is extremely rare (link opens the PDF version of a US government report).

This, from an uncritical piece in a local paper, south of Boston:

The program, MY C.H.I.P., Masonic Youth Childhood Identification Program, is free. Each kit includes fingerprints, tooth impressions and a video recording of the child.Jon Bond, a lodge member, said each child stands before a screen with height markings and is asked a few questions while their responses are recorded on video.

via Parents can get ID kits for children – Quincy, MA – The Patriot Ledger.

http://www.patriotledger.com/news/x1514 ... r-children

Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:04 pm
GT Truther

Exit wrote:
On 21 February, the moon appeared in bed for three or four days ... then "turned around"

Who is moving, the Earth or the Moon? Or me..?

Shiva The Destroyer/Nibiru are moving the Earth= Severe Wooble

The moon Today at noon...

More on t he Moon...
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1614&p=23317#p23317

Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:02 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I don't post often, but have just seen a UFO. I was outside putting stuff in the bin, looked up, and below the clouds, above the trees, it appeared, shot across the sky at an incredible speed, and disappeared before the horizon. Almost like blinking on and off. I've looked to see if there are any meteor showers here, but nothing - however it was below the clouds. It was very bright.
Hmmmm????? If anyone else has any inkling of what it may have been? North west UK. Thanks.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:04 pm
Truth Seeker

swamp gas in a hurry? :hmm

Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:25 am
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

avid wrote:
I don't post often, but have just seen a UFO. I was outside putting stuff in the bin, looked up, and below the clouds, above the trees, it appeared, shot across the sky at an incredible speed, and disappeared before the horizon. Almost like blinking on and off. I've looked to see if there are any meteor showers here, but nothing - however it was below the clouds. It was very bright.
Hmmmm????? If anyone else has any inkling of what it may have been? North west UK. Thanks.

avid, there's a UK website where you can report your sighting:-

http://www.uk-ufo.co.uk/

I only came across the site early this year. Sometimes posters leave comments to other people's reported sightings, so you may learn some more information later on.

It's funny that you should see something when you were putting stuff in your bin. Last year, on one dark starlit evening in mid-February, I too was putting some rubbish into a wheeliebin when I was drawn to a stationary pinprick of light in the north that flared with a bright luminosity, followed by another in the western skies. Neither moved, and both were ultra-bright and luminous for a good 90 seconds before fading out and disappearing altogether. I know this sounds a bit egotistical, but it was almost as if these lights were trying to get my attention. :crazy :tounge I never did get to the bottom of it though, surprise surprise.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:25 am
GT Truther

(Note: My cross posting this is because I appreciate any thoughts you might have on the matter...Dex)

skolyer (aquaman417) wrote:

Dex, that sounds unbelievable. Why would somebody tell you that it is the
reptilians that are interferring with the world's disclosure?
Disclosure is something that some (who knows how many) humans here on earth
or wanting. Disclosure is not something that aliens are trying to bring
about. They don't believe that the earth human can handle contact. They know
what it would do to our society if it was done incorrectly. They want only a
certain few to believe what contactee's are telling them. It would interfere
with our natural development and evolution. Ofreo was told this in so many
words. That is why he was not believed. Why were Billy Meier's contacts and
contact reports so incredibly disgusting and unbelievable? That is the way
the aliens want it. They are trying to give an easy out to all those who can
not handle it and aren't ready for or even want disclosure.

Dex replies:

Brace yourself and go with the flow. Given time, I'm sure I'm going to say a
lot of things you'll more than likely find hard to believe.

I was surprised being told this..but, then I started thinking about Dulce
and the years of exposure by Paul Bennewitz and Thomas Costello, (former
Dulce security) and the hell they went through, and other control contacts
revealing the problems our Administration encountered keeping the lid on the
secrecy surrounding treaty breaches, over-count abducting
atrocities..etc,..In other words losing control to base builders etc,..

People not being able to handle the galactic contact reality is an old
Brookings Institute assessment that doesn't fit the changing paradigm of
today.
The world is handling terrifying scenario's, don't doubt for minute the
people of this planet can't handle galactic realities.
The positive star groups would be most welcomed and more than likely too
challenging for TPTB who fear relinquishing control.

Whatever the reason...this wrestling for our planetary system may turn into
the war of the Angels prophecy. Supposedly, the end of times is to be a
great leveling force to the presumptuous authorities in our world. I've
heard this same vying attempt has happened before, with our world and other
earth worlds within these reality zones.

If you will look up all those books I've referred you too in the past..the
early contacts, you will see the desire to reveal to the world we have
galactic on-going star culture's wishing us an awakening to these realities,
but, they've told their contactees in revealing this aspect there would be
great interfering and hardship in doing so from an elusive authority working
behind the veils.
A fallen mind force that might be considered seen as the Satan of the world.

Dex

Regan writes:

Dex wrote:

"People not being able to handle the galactic contact reality is an old
Brookings Institute assessment that doesn't fit the changing paradigm of
today.
The world is handling terrifying scenario's, don't doubt for minute the
people of this planet can't handle galactic realities.
The positive star groups would be most welcomed and more than likely too
challenging for TPTB who fear relinquishing control."

I think loss of control certainly is one of the things that The
Powers That Be fear from disclosure, but not just because they are total
control-freaks who would personally go to pieces if they were not in
ultimate, absolute control of everything and everybody in their established
domains. I think it is also because if they lost control of human society
they would also lose the power that society is giving them to carry out
their plan for world-dictatorship - the "New World Order", or whatever name
it goes by. As I see it if this diabolical reactionary plan is carried
through to completion the world will be locked permanently into a neo-feudal
state like the medieval era but with more technology. The new regime will
be extremely repressive and all human evolution on earth will effectively
cease.

That TPTB really do have such a plan that they are implementing with
all possible speed and vigour seems now to be obvious and beyond question to
me. In calling their plan "diabolical" I was being quite literal. I really
do believe it is demonically inspired and this implies to me that the TPTB
have already been taken over by dark spiritual forces and are acting as
their agents, wittingly or unwittlingly.

Naturally the dark forces do not want disclosure to happen. Their
whole modus operandi is based fundamentally on secrets and lies and if the
public ever got to find out the full extent of what they are hiding under
the Great UFO Cover Up everyone would see what utter frauds they are and
would refuse to follow them or carry out their wishes. Their power would
evaporate and their plan for a Brave New World of their own ego-design would
collapse into ruins. That is the principal reason why true disclosure will
never be given voluntarily by TPTB, to my way of thinking.

Regan

Dex replies:

This is certainly food for thought. A neo-feudal system? Wow! Now I have to contemplate a history I'm not that familiar with. I have yet to actualize what the way of life was like during those times. I'm still pondering the similarity's of Babylonian rule and our own Government.

Thanks for your input...

Dex

Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:46 am
GT Truther

Secret DARPA time travel program may hold key to understanding the deep
politics of 9/11
March 16, 11:21 PMSeattle Exopolitics
Examiner<http://www.examiner.com/x-2912-Seattle-Exopolitics-Examiner>Alfred
Lambremont Webre

Wiki: World Trade Center photo on 9/11 demonstrating molecular dissociation

*This is the first of a multi-part series on quantum access technologies,
their application to the events of September 11, 2001, and the consequent
implications for our society.*

In a 2006 paper entitled, “*False Flag Operations, 9/11, and the
Exopolitical Perspective* <http://www.exopolitics.org/Study-Paper-12.htm>”,
Dr. Michael E. Salla identifies five exopolitical factors behind false flag
operations, including the false flag operation of September 11, 2001.
Although Dr. Salla identifies exotic scalar weapons as the “fourth
exopolitical facto <http://www.exopolitics.org/Study-Paper-12.htm>r” in
false flag operations, his 2006 article does not disclose how
exopolitically-related factors specifically may have played out in the case
of 9/11.

Since then, a key whistle blower, Andrew D.
Basiago<http://www.projectpegasus.net/andrew_d_basiago>,
has emerged with evidence that secret U.S. time travel technologies were
used as early as 1971 to acquire first-hand documentary knowledge about
September 11, 2001 – fully three decades before the horrific events of that
fateful day.

Mr. Basiago, a child participant in DARPA’s time travel program, Project
Pegasus, has publicly stated <http://www.projectmars.net/media_radio> how in
1971 he viewed moving images of the attack on the Twin Towers on September
11, 2001 that had been obtained from the future and brought back to the
early 1970’s.

DARPA <http://www.darpa.mil/> is the chief research and development arm of
the US military, the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency. DARPA
created the precursor to the Internet, “Arpanet,” and has a penchant for
trumpeting its advances, such as putting surveillance cameras on the backs
of bumblebees and other exotic achievements in military science.

Mr. Basiago claims that DARPA’s secret technical accomplishments go far
beyond what it has publicly acknowledged and that by 1970 DARPA had achieved
teleportation-based time travel <http://www.projectpegasus.net/> as well as
advanced electro-optical means of discerning past and future events via
different technologies that provide quantum access.

Mr. Basiago has described <http://www.projectmars.net/media_radio> how while
serving in Project Pegasus, he viewed moving images of 9/11 at the secured
U.S. defense-technical facility where they were processed after being
retrieved from the future, the Aerojet Corporation facility that once stood
at the corner of Bullock Avenue and Leroy Place in Socorro, New Mexico.

According to Mr. Basiago’s whistleblower testimony, Donald H.
Rumsfeld<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Rumsfeld>,
the sitting U.S. Secretary of Defense on September 11, 2001, was the defense
attachй to Project Pegasus during the early 1970’s, when Mr. Rumsfeld was
officially serving as a counselor to President Nixon and member of his Board
of Wage and Price Stabilization.

In all likelihood, Mr. Rumsfeld<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Rumsfeld>,
as the defense attachй to Project Pegasus, would have known about and
possibly had control over the data about 9/11 derived via “quantum access”
and brought back to the early 1970’s for analysis by the DARPA research and
development program under his administrative authority.

Mr. Basiago’s eyewitness account that Secretary Rumsfeld and others knew
about 9/11 decades in advance because data about it was gathered via DARPA’s
secret time travel program unlocks several of the more enigmatic facts in
the 9/11 literature and may be the key to society’s unraveling of the
ultimate accountability for the false flag operation that took place on
September 11, 2001.

Examiner.com <http://www.examiner.com/x-2912-Seattle-Exopolitics-Examiner>will
explore Mr. Basiago’s whistleblower eyewitness evidence regarding how
secret U.S. government time travel technologies relate to 9/11 in future
installments of this series.

*Continues at:*
http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-2912 ... lag-of-911<http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-2912-Seattle-Exopolitics-Examiner%7Ey2010m3d16-Secret-time-travel-planning-HAARP-weapons-key-to-30year-operations-plan-behind-false-flag-of-911>

Andrew D. Basiago

"I was concerned that I should make myself inconspicuous. We had been trained to avoid being conspicuous, being questioned, being arrested, being detained, and so on, because these things might create complications that would prevent us from getting back to the present. So, self-conscious about the huge shoes that I was wearing and trying to avoid being further noticed, I walked about 100 paces from the dais and stood with my back to the dais looking in the opposite direction from where I knew Lincoln would be arriving. I hoped that by affecting an air of non-chalance in this manner, I would avoid further scrutiny by those present. It didn't work! I ended up becoming the first time traveler from the future to be photographed!”

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-2912 ... lag-of-911

This is the first of a multi-part series on quantum access technologies, their application to the events of September 11, 2001, and the consequent implications for our society.

In a 2006 paper entitled, “False Flag Operations, 9/11, and the Exopolitical Perspective”, Dr. Michael E. Salla identifies five exopolitical factors behind false flag operations, including the false flag operation of September 11, 2001. Although Dr. Salla identifies exotic scalar weapons as the “fourth exopolitical factor” in false flag operations, his 2006 article does not disclose how exopolitically-related factors specifically may have played out in the case of 9/11.

Since then, a key whistle blower, Andrew D. Basiago, has emerged with evidence that secret U.S. time travel technologies were used as early as 1971 to acquire first-hand documentary knowledge about September 11, 2001 – fully three decades before the horrific events of that fateful day.

Mr. Basiago, a child participant in DARPA’s time travel program, Project Pegasus, has publicly stated how in 1971 he viewed moving images of the attack on the Twin Towers on September 11, 2001 that had been obtained from the future and brought back to the early 1970’s.
DARPA is the chief research and development arm of the US military, the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency. DARPA created the precursor to the Internet, “Arpanet,” and has a penchant for trumpeting its advances, such as putting surveillance cameras on the backs of bumblebees and other exotic achievements in military science.

Mr. Basiago claims that DARPA’s secret technical accomplishments go far beyond what it has publicly acknowledged and that by 1970 DARPA had achieved teleportation-based time travel as well as advanced electro-optical means of discerning past and future events via different technologies that provide quantum access.

Mr. Basiago has described how while serving in Project Pegasus, he viewed moving images of 9/11 at the secured U.S. defense-technical facility where they were processed after being retrieved from the future, the Aerojet Corporation facility that once stood at the corner of Bullock Avenue and Leroy Place in Socorro, New Mexico.

According to Mr. Basiago’s whistleblower testimony, Donald H. Rumsfeld, the sitting U.S. Secretary of Defense on September 11, 2001, was the defense attaché to Project Pegasus during the early 1970’s, when Mr. Rumsfeld was officially serving as a counselor to President Nixon and member of his Board of Wage and Price Stabilization.

In all likelihood, Mr. Rumsfeld, as the defense attaché to Project Pegasus, would have known about and possibly had control over the data about 9/11 derived via “quantum access” and brought back to the early 1970’s for analysis by the DARPA research and development program under his administrative authority.

Mr. Basiago’s eyewitness account that Secretary Rumsfeld and others knew about 9/11 decades in advance because data about it was gathered via DARPA’s secret time travel program unlocks several of the more enigmatic facts in the 9/11 literature and may be the key to society’s unraveling of the ultimate accountability for the false flag operation that took place on September 11, 2001.

Examiner.com will explore Mr. Basiago’s whistleblower eyewitness evidence regarding how secret U.S. government time travel technologies relate to 9/11 in future installments of this series.

Corroborative evidence of Andrew D. Basiago’s secret U.S. government time travel

This article introduces Examiner.com readers to quantum access evidence in the form of a time travel artifact that resulted from Andrew D. Basiago’s childhood participation in DARPA’s secret time travel program in the early 1970’s. The ALTA reports and Web Bot technology have identified Mr. Basiago, an emerging figure in the disclosure movement, as a “planetary whistleblower” based on the global significance of his revelations. Exploring this time travel artifact will help establish a frame of reference for Examiner.com readers to better evaluate evidence gathered by quantum access technology and time travel participants like Mr. Basiago.

Corroborative documentary evidence of the veracity of Mr. Basiago’s time travel expeditions on behalf of the U.S. government exists. This documentary evidence consists of a photograph of Mr. Basiago taken at the scene of U.S. President Abraham Lincoln’s Gettysburg Address on November 19, 1863 after he was teleported to that location in the time-space continuum via DARPA time travel technology.

Andrew D. Basiago at Gettysburg, PA on November 19, 1863 (Gettysburg Address)

Figure 1 is the photograph of Andrew D. Basiago as a Project Pegasus time travel participant taken at the site of U.S. President Abraham Lincoln’s Gettysburg Address on November 19, 1863, to which Mr. Basiago had been teleported back in time by DARPA.

Mr. Basiago has publicly answered questions about this corroborating photographic evidence of his time travel experiences in the secret U.S. government program in which time travel was achieved.

Q: Is this [Figure 1] the photo of you on November 19, 1863?

Andrew D. Basiago: Yes. I am the boy standing in the foreground of the image at center-left, looking to his right. My shoes were lost in the transit through the quantum plenum that took me from the plasma confinement chamber at the time lab in East Hanover, NJ in 1972 to Gettysburg, PA on the day that Abraham Lincoln gave his famous address there in 1863. When I walked into downtown Gettysburg, where the shops were, after walking into town along the north-south arterial that led into Gettysburg, a cobbler by the name of John Lawrence Burns accosted me and took me inside a millinery shop and furnished me with a pair of men's street shoes and a Union winter parka that he took from a stack of military clothing in a storeroom at the back of the shop. In this image, one can see how over-sized the shoes were. I can confirm that this image was taken right after President Lincoln arrived on the dais, because when I walked over to this location and stood in this manner to detract attention from my shoes, I had been standing over by the dais, and Lincoln had not yet arrived, and I only stood in this position for several minutes before the quantum field effect produced by the plasma confinement chamber ended and I found myself back in the time lab in New Jersey.

Q: This is incredible, Andrew! I did not know there were pictures. Was this a picture (Figure 1) discovered that just happened to have you in it, or was this picture taken by those with you and you brought it back?

Andrew D. Basiago: To my knowledge, this was the only photograph that was taken in a past or future time when I was time traveling for DARPA's Project Pegasus. I think another breakthrough will come in the form of accounts from residents of Santa Fe [New Mexico] about children suddenly appearing at the state capitol complex there in the early 1970's. Our arrivals were sometimes witnessed. Several of my own arrivals were witnessed. I have spoken with area residents who knew that individuals were teleporting into Santa Fe in the early 1970's. Some of that knowledge resulted from the arrival of teleportees, including myself, being seen by others; other knowledge resulted from the fact that employees of LANL [Los Alamos National Laboratory, Los Alamos, NM] were bringing stories about the teleportation that was going on home from work and sharing them with their children around the dinner table in Los Alamos and White Rock.

Q: What were you looking at [in the photograph in Figure 1]?

Andrew D. Basiago: Nothing, intentionally. I was wearing a hodgepodge of clothes: the Union bugle boy uniform that I had been issued back in East Hanover, NJ in 1972; the Union winter parka that Burns had outfitted me in when I walked into town shivering in the brisk autumn air; the huge men's shoes that he gave me when I walked into town barefoot. When I walked over to the dais, several women were gossiping about me (presumably, because I was apparently a bugle boy separated from his regiment or a carpetbagger). I was questioned by two Union officers about where my regiment was bivouacked. I also had a strange encounter with my father, who was dressed as a Pennsylvania farmer and standing in front of the dais, in which he intentionally ignored me. He later said that encountering me there at Gettysburg was how he found out I was going to be in the program. But he was startled to see me and not expecting me to be there, [he] acted like he didn't know who I was. After I was questioned by the two Union officers, I was concerned that I should make myself inconspicuous. We had been trained to avoid being conspicuous, being questioned, being arrested, being detained, and so on, because these things might create complications that would prevent us from getting back to the present. So, self-conscious about the huge shoes that I was wearing and trying to avoid being further noticed, I walked about 100 paces from the dais and stood with my back to the dais looking in the opposite direction from where I knew Lincoln would be arriving. I hoped that by affecting an air of non-chalance in this manner, I would avoid further scrutiny by those present. It didn't work! I ended up becoming the first time traveler from the future to be photographed!”

This multi-part series on quantum access technologies, their application to the events of September 11, 2001, and the consequent implications for our society will be continued in Part II.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:40 am
GT Truther

Dex, you commented:

Dex wrote:
A neo-feudal system? Wow! Now I have to contemplate a history I'm not that familiar with...

Under the feudal system:

- Serfs (serfants aka. servants) were tenants of the titled landholder ("landlord"/ Titled Lord) rather than land owners in their own right. It was land ("real" estate) and the rights to its profits that distinguished the aristocracy from the common man. Rather like holding a stock portfolio than working for a paycheck is today....

- They owed the landlord one-quarter of all their production or work time as payment. (This was an effective tax rate of 25% - far lower than the average tax burden today!)

- They were required to do military service whenever called upon.

In modern terms, this might define anyone with a mortgage, who does not own their property outright... who pays onerous taxes...lives from paycheck to paycheck.... and is subject to a military draft...

Not so very different after all! :gah

Cheers,

Selene

Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:35 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 927 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 38  Next