It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:27 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 927 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 38  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.3 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.3
Incoming an emergency response test (1)

Quote:
Metro will simulate explosions between the Rosslyn and Foggy Bottom Metrorail stations and in the RFK Stadium parking lot March 28 and 29 as part of a an emergency response test funded by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, the transit authority said Monday.

Money for the exercise is coming from a $1.2 million urban security grant secured by the Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments Fire Chiefs. The two explosions will involve safety officials from each jurisdiction in the region as well as the FBI and the National Capital Area American Red Cross.

The Metro explosion on Sunday, March 28 will take place after midnight on a rail car in a tunnel and is supposed to represent an explosion that injures hundreds and kills several riders. Arlington and Fairfax counties, Alexandria, D.C. and the FBI will respond to that explosion.

Blue Line trains will share one track between Foggy Bottom and Arlington Cemetery, and Orange Line trains will share one track between Foggy Bottom and Court House. The stations will remain open until 3 p.m., but riders will likely experience delays and see emergency crews and volunteer “victims,” according to Metro.

The March 29 test will take place at 10 a.m. and include a Metrobus explosion as well as other explosives in a garage and bomb threats on other buses. That exercise will involve the Metro Transit Police Department, D.C. emergency crews and the FBI.

These are the second and third emergency response drills on the Metro system. The first was a Feb. 24 test response to a shooting at the Friendship Heights Metrorail station.

(1)
http://www.bizjournals.com/washington/s ... ily14.html

;)

Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:25 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Meanwhile, amidst all our angst, here’s a bit of good news:

Nepalese doc is ‘God of Sight’ to nation’s poor
Physicians worldwide adopting surgeon’s novel way of removing cataracts - for free

Proving once again that it’s love, and not money, that heals. (BTW, his novel and inexpensive surgical methods were originally denounced by the PTB....)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35935864/ns/health-more_health_news//

Quote:
HETAUDA, Nepal - Raj Kaliya Dhanuk sits on a wooden bench, barefoot, with a tattered sari covering thin arms as rough as bark. Thick clear tears bleed from her eyes, milky saucers that stare at nothing.

For nearly a year, cataracts have clouded out all sight from the 70-year-old grandmother's world. With no money, she assumed she'd die alone in darkness. But now she waits quietly outside the operating room for her turn to meet Nepal's God of Sight.

"I am desperate. If only I could see my family again," she whispers in her native tongue. "I feel so bad when I hear the baby cry because I can't help him. I want to pick him up."

Dhanuk and more than 500 others — most of whom have never seen a doctor before — have traveled for days by bicycle, motorbike, bus and even on their relatives' backs to reach Dr. Sanduk Ruit's mobile eye camp. Each hopes for the miracle promised in radio ads by the Nepalese master surgeon: He is able to poke, slice and pull the grape-like jelly masses out of an eye, then refill it with a tiny artificial lens, in about five minutes. Free of charge.

It's an assembly-line approach to curing blindness that's possible thanks to a simple surgical technique Ruit pioneered, allowing cataracts to be removed safely without stitches through two small incisions. Once condemned by the international medical community as unthinkable and reckless, this mass surgery "in the bush" started spreading from Nepal to poor countries worldwide nearly two decades ago.

Thousands of doctors — from North Korea to Nicaragua to Nigeria — have since been trained to train others, with the hope of slowly lessening the leading cause of blindness that affects 18 million people worldwide. And later this year, U.S. military surgeons will train under Ruit for the first time.

Ruit estimates sight has been restored to about 3 or 4 million people through his method. Most of them live in the developing world, where a loss of vision can be worse than death because of the added burden thrust on families already drowning in hardship. The soft-spoken portly doctor in acid-washed jeans and sneakers guesses he alone has removed 100,000 cataracts over his 30-year career.

"You realize there are drops which make an ocean," says Ruit, 55, an ethnic Sherpa who grew up poor in a remote mountain village on the border near Tibet. "They're such wonderful cases that make you fully convinced of the power of the work."

Sometimes the four-day mass eye camps are held in hospitals. Other times the surgery is performed in a classroom or government building in areas so remote or mountainous, they can only be reached by helicopter. Ruit has traveled to Afghanistan, Myanmar, Tibet and many other difficult places to work.

"I've never seen anything like this," says Dr. Paul Yang, chief resident at the University of Utah's Moran Eye Center, who came to the Nepal eye camp to learn Ruit's trademark technique. "In the U.S., all the technology is more modern and more optimized, but it can't compete with the volume here. ... You take back what's learned here and apply it elsewhere for your whole life."

Cataracts, which form a white film that cloud the eye's natural lens, commonly occur in older people but also sometimes affect children or young adults. The condition first causes vision to blur or become foggy because the eye is unable to focus properly. As the cataract grows and matures, it can eventually block out all light. Exposure to harsh ultraviolet radiation, especially at high altitudes as in Nepal, is a major risk factor.

Dhanuk is one of three elderly women at this camp who's blind in both eyes from cataracts. She and the long queues of other skinny, barefoot patients move like choreographed ants from eye exams to dressing rooms for blue gowns and scrub caps, then to local anesthesia and finally to one of four operating tables.

Ruit is at ease while peering into the microscope hanging over the operating table as upbeat Nepalese music plays in the background. When the electricity goes out, his latex-clad fingers continue moving confidently with only one backup light shining into the eye he's restoring.

Dhanuk, who's the size of a 10-year-old child, is carried in and laid on the table. She cannot see Ruit or the visiting Thai surgeon who's practicing the technique on patients across the room.

"I'm afraid," she says, worried it won't be successful. Her long silver-streaked hair is pulled into the scrub cap, and thin golden bangles glow against her dark, cracked arms.

But she lies still and silent. All she really wants is to be able to feed herself again, go to the toilet alone and get back to her chores. She doesn't want to be lonely and frightened in one of the world's poorest countries, where life is as harsh and rugged as the Himalayas that shape it.

After smoothly creating a tunnel and a cut into the eye that Ruit compares to entering a boiled egg, the Indian-trained ophthalmologist pulls out a thick yellowish mass and uses a vacuum to clean out the rest of the eye. He carefully slides a tiny lens into place for focus, and Dhanuk's eye is now clear and brown, instead of opal. A quick, painless procedure.

Ten minutes later — after two other patients' surgeries are completed — she returns to the table for removal of the second cataract. Both eyes are then bandaged, and she's led downstairs to a small room filled with other patients just out of surgery. Here, she sleeps on the floor bundled under her son's watch.

The scene at this eye camp held at a hospital on Nepal's plains near the Indian border resembles an orderly refugee camp. Massive tents filled with wooden pallets, blankets and about 300 patients and relatives cover a huge section of the lawn. Women stir giant cauldrons of lentils, rice and vegetables over smoking fires outside, providing patients with three meals. Buses are constantly arriving with more people in need. No one pays for anything, and the entire cost is about $25 per surgery. That's $12,750 for all 510 patients, equal to only about three or four surgeries in the U.S.

Costs are kept down by keeping things simple. Using lenses manufactured at Ruit's Tilganga Eye Center in Katmandu, these remote eye camps are sustained through donations and fees from more affluent Nepalese patients seeking surgery.

At the teaching hospital, Ruit does more sophisticated surgeries. There's an eye bank for cornea transplants, and every day about 900 people — from a former prime minister's relatives to beggars off the street — arrive for outpatient treatment. Millions of lenses produced there have also been exported to dozens of countries, from Germany to Japan and Vietnam.

But it's not the technique or the lenses or the hospital Ruit is most proud of. It's the ripple effect from all of the doctors who come to Nepal to train under him and then go on to teach others who repeat the cycle.

Ruit says this is the master plan he and the late Dr. Fred Hollows, from Australia, always had not just in Nepal, but for the entire developing world. One French surgeon, for example, trained in Nepal under Ruit and took the technique to West Africa where 300 doctors in 15 countries are now using it.

With Ruit's stitch-free method, the vision restored is not quite as sharp as with the more expensive Western-style surgery. But it's close, according to a study conducted by Dr. David Chang, a prominent cataract surgeon from the University of California, San Francisco. It's also cheap, and the risk of complications is no higher.

"Dr. Ruit is as skilled as any cataract surgeon I know, and I suppose it is natural to wonder what he could earn with these same skills in an affluent country," says Chang.

Ruit admits life could have been much more comfortable if he'd simply left Nepal for a job in the West. But not many people have the opportunity he has had to make life better for others, he says.

"This is really too good for money," he says.

The next morning at the eye camp in Hetauda, Ruit stands in front of the hospital in the warm sun looking at five rows of about 200 patients from the day before. All of them, bundled in worn shawls and knit caps, have eye patches waiting to be removed.

Dhanuk is third in line on the front row. As soon as the bandages are removed, her face fills with life. She leaps to her feet smiling and pulling her hands to her chest in a prayer position, a traditional Nepalese way of giving thanks.

After nearly a year of total blindness, Dhanuk drinks in the blue sky, the green grass and all the other patients around her. She easily counts fingers, and then Ruit asks her to squeeze his nose if she can see it. It only takes a second for her jump up and grab it with both hands. Applause erupts in this moment Ruit calls the power of vision.

"It's so nice to see everything! I had a very slim hope, but god has blessed me!" Dhanuk says, smiling. "I used to pray before going to sleep to all the gods and goddesses for my sight to come back. I prayed to god, but I think god did it through this doctor."

Cheers, :brockoli :brockoli :brockoli

Selene

Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:40 pm
GT Truther

Who needs alien worlds when we have places here on this earth with sights like this???

Antelope Canyon is located on the Navajo Reservation near Page, Arizona. The unique erosion of the Navajo Sandstone is formed mostly from flash floods, giving the canyon its stunning appearance.

The Wave is located in the Vermilion Cliffs Wilderness of Arizona, near the Utah border. Like Antelope Canyon, the hypnotizing formation is made of Navajo Sandstone. Because of the delicacy of the environment, the Bureau of Land Management limits access to only twenty permits per day.

Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:36 pm
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
simple simon wrote:

These were on a thread titled "2010 disaster date diary". In so far as something happened on each of those days so Jan and Feb were right. Events included severe storms, not just quakes / volcanoes.

We shall see...

Simon

--------------------------------------------------------

January 11th-12th
January 23, 26th
Feb 7, 13th
March 26th
March 28th
april 14th
april 20th
May 25th
June18th
July3rd, 11th
august 1st
Sept 18th
Dec16th,19th

Simon if you find the Original Post I will make a seperate thread so that we can track it.

Thanks, but alas I've not yet found it.

However all it would have contained would have been the list of dates as seen here plus the link to where I first saw it http://www.oroborusforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=15431

Whilst January and February were reasonably accurate, unless something happened that was not reported (or that will end up having acted as a catalyst for a further event) so it was wrong for 26th March.

Regards

Simon

Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:09 pm
GT Truther

Taken From ZT/NL: (1)

Quote:
"There's been a suggestion that the Caribbean and Central America are about to suffer a catastrophic tectonic disaster. Is this true? If so, how can I convince people there to believe in the possibility and evacuate?

SOZT
The holographic presentation that Nancy attended last November included a rolling of the S American Plate with mountain building in the Andes and crushing of a part of the Caribbean Plate during this roll. We are not allowed to state when such a process might start, though there is much speculation because of the Chile quake and subsequent quakes that are running up and down the Andes, and restlessness in the Caribbean. Beyond the fact that we have confirmed this holographic presentation to be valid, in the steps it relayed, and beyond stating that to move to a 7 of 10 one or more of these described catastrophe’s must happen, we can say no more.
EOZT "

" If the Caribbean 'event' were to occur, would you expect Trinidad to be destroyed? Given the geography of the southern edge of the Caribbean plate, it looks as though it might be ripped in two.

SOZT
For those wondering what islands will be at risk during any S America plate roll, we suggest the following exercise. Establish the fault lines, the borders of the two plates in question – S America Plate and Caribbean Plate. Pin the S America Plate at the tip, but spread the Atlantic apart so the top part of S America must roll to the west. Clearly, this puts S America pushing over the Nazca Plate to her west, which is occurring now and causing quakes all up and down the Andes. For the Caribbean Plate, which includes Pamana and Central American countries, there is pressure where the Caribbean Plate loses when encountering the larger and more solid S American Plate. The damage to the Caribbean Plate is not just to those areas which will be pushed under the gliding edge of the S American Plate, but also to those areas which will be dragged along, and ground up as the plate border is rubbed like sandpaper, an abrasion. In addition, the Caribbean Plate will react to pressure on one side by raising an edge on the opposite side. And any associated fault line will likewise react. This is a complicated matter, but suffice it to say that there will be NO islands in the Caribbean which will not be affected, nor will the countries in Central America find themselves exempt.
EOZT"

(1)

I know that this event is the one i was waiting, so long ago... -2008-
it will be enought powerfull to make all the volcanoes Erupt... :hmm

I´m prepared... Don't worry about me ;)

i will start moving soon with my designated group. :elephant

If in my Final destination i find a Working Internet Link,
i will continue posting messages here on GT.

if not, we will meet again in Charlie's Designated Randez Vous Point!

Don't Forget the Root Beer

(1)
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 024554/pg4

Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:15 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Grist von Zweifel wrote:
Madame, I respect your optimistic slant so much and so often. I fear when your spirits are low it is for sound and frightening reasons. Alas, your points of despair over the legislation are indeed red flags of concern, as are others that taint the spirit of legislation with the back room dealism subverting our crowning glory of due process to validate. That the American people are being fed this faulted bill as the best thing since sliced bread when a very large part of the populace feels it not so, is a frightening frosting to this cake of discontent. The Bill should have been a salvation. It is but another dried timber building a bonfire of revolt.

I fear we are considered but ignorant and foolish chattel in our time of faux democracy... A republic's rules of order and procession of law is sacrosanct to it's survival. I fear we are doomed largely in this attitude as we are served up as "collateral damage' in the battle of good against darkness and evil. And now on a global scale.

And so i pray you look to yourselves and your families dear Threaders, hold close to friends and neighbors in the days to come. We are dissolving as a nation and the city state must rise. The fiefdom is likely reborn from anarchy in our age. Beware the ones who tell you that we are free, for we are not. We are merely possessions of selfish and wicked souls.

Take care and lovetrust who you may, for love is the thin thread binding our society now.

Peace and happiness I pray for all, Grist

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Dear Grist, Selene, Double-D, Brightstar, UncJ, Shady, Bluebonnet, Tiger, Avid, etc.,

Forgive me for my down day. There are problems in the delightful troglydyte enclave in which I live. Even though I am intrinsically peaceful, I may sneak around and spread crab grass seeds on the meticulous lawns of those who render the rest of us miserable here. They have so little to occupy their minds right now.

I am feeling upbeat right now for reasons that I can't really explain. The chemtrailing has greatly reduced (a sign that somebody is running out of money) and the sun has been shining a lot. I do not think that the PTW can hold on much longer, but I do know that we can do something to hasten their departure. We need to push not just for Disclosure but for the release of the technologies that could have made this world cleaner and greener. Visit this site: http://www.ahealedplanet.net/ufo.htm

The man who created that site has spent time at my favorite offworlder vacation spot: ECETI.org. He is a scientist who has a lot to say about what he saw at ECETI. I think that he has some very good points as to why Disclosure has been stifled. We should pay attention to his points as they apply to us here at the GT.

I am going to do some more posting on some new topics that should fascinate everybody here. Let's all keep the faith--the faith in the goodness of mankind at heart, the faith that there are good people out there in the world and the faith that those good folks can survive.

Thanks for your kind thoughts Grist!

MK

Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:38 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
Phil & Dean

Alex C's Perspective...

The Orion Group and the Reptilians are asked as guests of the ruling race to come to the planet and colonize. The problem becomes how to get the Orion Group to leave of its own volition. They technically have not been the ones to violate the Law of Non-intervention. The Council cannot hold the Orion Group responsible for the actions of the Dow.

==

The Orion Group however, is still here and will be addressed in a future article.

I had other revelations this morning. I was going to write about the Orion's.. Reptiles which I have seen. The have been here, sub-terra because they like it hot. They have been here longer than we have. It is arguable that they were the ones to manipulate "Some" of our genetics. Those that they manipulated were those who gained power because of intellect and craft. These Orion reptiles are the progenitors of the Babylonian Egyptian Mythos. Orion is the star of Osiris the god king of the Egyptian's. These Reptiles which live deep withing our earth must have come in contact with our military during the digging of DUMB's. They are large creatures that are hermaphrodites hence the Illuminati / Masonic god of the Hermaphrodites, Baphomet.

Furthermore, I believe that the sub-terrans of partial human lineage are at war with the reptiles whilst our military industrial complex chooses not to take sides. I believe that other races of sub-terran's are also at war over turf. When Phil Schneider told of the battle when the met the tall grays, it may have happened for no better reason than the grays has a mistaken their identity for the human hybrids.

I have seen pyramids under the earth from which the reptiles make bloody sacrifice. I believe it was from their example were the tribes of the world influenced. I believe normal humans are not predisposed to wage war. I believe these are genetic traits which also come from genetic memory. Like a record needle the senses the vibrations in the groves, we also are influenced by the vibrations in our DNA. Our DNA sings a song which we hear unconsciously. I believe that under certain circumstances that the sound of our DNA rings louder and it is then we can sense these things. It is this song which I hear playing seems to become louder and louder as time moves on... or as that hour approaches.

I am not surprised that the reptiles are in major control at this time. They seem to have the upper hand at this moment, but not for long.

:candle

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:09 pm
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
Phatman wrote:
== Hell is a place with only the impossibility of reason ==

Starting with that there is only one way this can go. We are experiencing a hellish reality. We can't reason why wars happen but we know why they do. It is so someone or some group can make a lot of money.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Hi Phatzie, Hi Dex,

I wanted to share some thing with both of you. The other day, I was reading a Ludlum novel. I love his plotting and highly visual style. All of the sudden, I could not read past the people being shot, stabbed, blown up etc. in the text. Something was telling me over and over that killing even in fiction was so unnecessary. I felt so much love for my fellow human beings that I wanted to hug myself. I cannot tell you what force prompted this insight, but I felt it so strongly. Our current situation is unsustainable not just because of the wars ad nauseum, but because of the misery.

Let me make a point about what is going on. On this site: http://hypertiger.blogspot.com/, a very brilliant woman has collected some fascinating statistics. It turns out that in the last Depression, only about 10 percent of the world's money was being messed with. Right now, according to her, 90 percent of the world's money is being sucked up by one group. (you can guess which one)

Now, what is the difference between the last Great Depression and this one? I can only think of one thing. The interaction between offworlders and high level humans with the intent to take over this planet. Bilderberger and Majestic and the other groups who share this secret have demonstrated such cold and calculating behavior with theft, hybridization and other activities that I sincerely doubt if many of them are still actually HUMAN.

I believe that there is tremendous good in our species. I am tired of hearing from bug-eyed gamete snatchers that we are not "spiritually advanced." We are advanced enough to be able to see the beauty not just in our own kind, but in the animals, flowers, birds and insects around us. While we do kill some of them, we also try to save many of them. We know that all life is created by a force greater than all of us and we respect that. Even the Native Americans who had to kill buffalo to survive would honor its spirit. If that is not advanced, I don't know what is.

Yes, we are a young species but we are one deserving of a future. It was not the average human being that befouled this planet with petroleum. I can show you lots of law suits from the 1800s demanding that petroleum companies be held accountable under common law for not destroying the water ways etc. The same holds true for the founding Yellowstone park etc. Those acts were motivated by the common man. IT was not until way too much power was given to a few sorry bastards like John Rockefeller and Edmund du Rothschild that our planet and our humanity was jeopardized.

For those of you contacting beings from offworld...you would do well to learn some history. Because mankind is not necessarily the problem.

MK
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:23 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
Taken From ZT/NL: (1)

Quote:
"There's been a suggestion that the Caribbean and Central America are about to suffer a catastrophic tectonic disaster. Is this true? If so, how can I convince people there to believe in the possibility and evacuate?

SOZT
The holographic presentation that Nancy attended last November included a rolling of the S American Plate with mountain building in the Andes and crushing of a part of the Caribbean Plate during this roll. We are not allowed to state when such a process might start, though there is much speculation because of the Chile quake and subsequent quakes that are running up and down the Andes, and restlessness in the Caribbean. Beyond the fact that we have confirmed this holographic presentation to be valid, in the steps it relayed, and beyond stating that to move to a 7 of 10 one or more of these described catastrophe’s must happen, we can say no more.
EOZT "

" If the Caribbean 'event' were to occur, would you expect Trinidad to be destroyed? Given the geography of the southern edge of the Caribbean plate, it looks as though it might be ripped in two.

SOZT
For those wondering what islands will be at risk during any S America plate roll, we suggest the following exercise. Establish the fault lines, the borders of the two plates in question – S America Plate and Caribbean Plate. Pin the S America Plate at the tip, but spread the Atlantic apart so the top part of S America must roll to the west. Clearly, this puts S America pushing over the Nazca Plate to her west, which is occurring now and causing quakes all up and down the Andes. For the Caribbean Plate, which includes Pamana and Central American countries, there is pressure where the Caribbean Plate loses when encountering the larger and more solid S American Plate. The damage to the Caribbean Plate is not just to those areas which will be pushed under the gliding edge of the S American Plate, but also to those areas which will be dragged along, and ground up as the plate border is rubbed like sandpaper, an abrasion. In addition, the Caribbean Plate will react to pressure on one side by raising an edge on the opposite side. And any associated fault line will likewise react. This is a complicated matter, but suffice it to say that there will be NO islands in the Caribbean which will not be affected, nor will the countries in Central America find themselves exempt.
EOZT"

(1)

I know that this event is the one i was waiting, so long ago... -2008-
it will be enought powerfull to make all the volcanoes Erupt... :hmm

I´m prepared... Don't worry about me ;)

i will start moving soon with my designated group. :elephant

If in my Final destination i find a Working Internet Link,
i will continue posting messages here on GT.

if not, we will meet again in Charlie's Designated Randez Vous Point!

Don't Forget the Root Beer

(1)
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 024554/pg4

Are you actually leaving where you live, recall?
Are you leaving now, or soon? Are you confident that is the right decision? Is current earthquake activity and Nancy's Zeta posts enough to motivate you to do something so radical as to set off for the wide beyond?

Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:08 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

Re: Giant Poop Blimps Over Indiana
LOL ROTF… Thanks Don! I was totally unware of this until Saturday. Sending the story to all my Hooiser friends here Indiana.

I can hear the ‘Good Ol’Boys” in Winchester, Indiana

“Why dang nabit! :: spitting chew and drunk on Papst Beer in the bed of their Ford 4x4. “We don’t have to wait for State Safety Whatcamacallit! . Damn it Give me Bowie Knife and mop handle and lets pop this Shyt Zit!."

"Jim Bob! You be careful this don't look good at alll! Now here's a trash can lid use it as shield."

"Ya a bunch of pussies get down behind the truck chickens!"

.. Jim Bob creeps along the field like a Neolithic hunter spits his Chew takes aim and launches his spear!

KA BOOM!!!

.... Beeep ..... Beeep.... Beep... Breaking Coast to Coast AM.. National UFO Reporting Center Is reporting a Massive Alien Mother Ship has just crashed in Winchester, Indiana Dr. Micheal Sallas of Exopolitics is in direct route to be first adviser on the seen to welcome any survivor and open the Galatic Contact.... Stay Tooned!!

Dondep wrote:
I saw that, Shady; real "man of the People", isn't he? LMFAO!

I spotted this and, knowing you're in Indiana, immediately thought of you and wondered if you've seen these dotting the landscape recently:

Jason Linkins, in the HuffPost, wrote:
Indiana Threatened By Giant Poop Bubbles, For Realsies

Good news for people who like news about grotesque agricultural calamities-waiting-to-happen! Lauren Etter of the Wall Street Journal has a groundbreaking story of how the state of Indiana is threatened by giant bubbles of livestock feces. Will someone think of the children, many of whom dream of seeing a floating balloon, made solely of poop?

It's all going down on the farm of Tony Goltstein of Winchester, Indiana. Goltstein runs a dairy farm, and like a lot of dairy farmers, he contains the biological leavings of his livestock in giant lagoons.

But then, in 2006, "small bubbles began poking up" in those lagoons. Those bubbles are now "the size of small houses." Those bubbles "are big enough to be seen in satellite photos." Those bubbles are something Etter really, really, really wants her readers to take pretty deadly seriously!

But Goltstein has got this crazy plan!

This month, Mr. Goltstein asked state regulators to let him pop the bubbles. He said he and his 19-year-old son would slice them open with a knife from a paddleboat.Bruce Palin, assistant commissioner for the office of land quality at the state environmental agency, said officials were considering the idea. But, he added, "not knowing how much volume of gas is there and how much pressure is on it, we're concerned with just cutting a hole."

Last year, a hog farmer in Hayfield, Minn., was launched 40 feet into the air in an explosion caused by methane gas from a manure pit on his farm. He sustained burns and singed hair.

Goltstein told the WSJ: "I have no fear of popping them." In all honesty, Farmer Goltstein is sort of weirdly awesome.

My favorite part of this story is the featured comment from the Journal's "Community," which comes courtesy of Malcolm Acon Laws:

--Why not use the methane gas to produce electricity and sell it to a utility? It would be carbon neutral and maybe even profitable. I think this is a lost opportunity for this farmer to generate some income.--

Easy for you to say, guy who won't be actually attempting to harvest green energy from poop blimps!

from http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/2 ... 14960.html

Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:12 pm
GT Truther

Prof. John Searl - The man who can change the world.

Quote:

Prof. John Searl is commonly referred to as the "The Godfather of Free Energy." Prof. Searl claims he has the solution to our global energy crisis. What's more, he says he's had it for over 60 years. Regarded by many as The Godfather of free energy science, John Searl believes his magnetic generator, the Searl Effect Generator, can save our planet from environmental disaster. So, what if he's telling the truth? The John Searl Story explores this question, as we chronicle the life of arguably the most controversial inventor of the last hundred years. From the childhood dreams that led to his theorem The Law of the Squares, to the mystery tests of his UFO-like levity discs. We analyze Searl Effect technology, hear from believers and from the skeptics, and investigate today's effort to reconstruct John Searl's contentious generator. So, is he telling the truth? You decide

VERITAS

B i o

Biography and the chronological history of John Roy Robert Searl 1932 - present

Although described in the books, this section, once complete, will describe the Searl effect technology and its development.

12/05/1936 - Placed in the care of Dr. Barnado's homes.

23/05/1936 - Placed in a foster home at THE CHESTNUTS, Hestley Green,Thorndon, near Eye, Suffolk, England.

05/04/1937 - Started at Thorndon infants school.

07/08/1942 - Completed infant school.

14/09/1942 - Started at Eye secondary school.

21/06/1944 - Completed secondary school.

07/07/1944 - Started at Russell Coates Naval school.

17/06/1946 - Returned to the Dr. Barnado home in Woodford Bridge.

09/07/1946 - Begun work at British Rewind Electrical Repairs Ltd, at Grays Inn Road, London. Lived at 30 Crawly Road, Turnpike Lane, Wood Green, London. This is where John was to experiment with his ideas and prove, by accident that the conventional scientists are not always correct.

John found that not everything that goes up has to come down.

And not everything that should stay down, does so.

The proof was clear for all to see, including for an unsuspecting landlady. That gaping hole in the ceiling and thru the roof was something the Luftwaffe had failed to do previously during the war.

Education

BA (hon)., Russell-Cotes Nautical School, Dorset, England, 1946

Student, Shenley Hospital, Hertfordhsire, England, 1950

Grad., Open University, London, 1980

Grad., Open University, London, 1987

Career

Trainee pharmacist St. Peter's Cannings Pharmacy, London, 1946-48; elec./electronic fitter Midlands Electricity Board, Tipton, England, 1953-55; prototype wireman Handley Page Aircraft Co., Reading, England, 1955-57; machine setter GKN Vandervell Ltd., Maidenhead, England, 1957-83; chairman Searl International Space Consortium, Mortimer, England, 1968-83; chairman, head Research and Development Direct International Sci. Consortium, London, 1983— present.

Career Related

Lecturer and Creative Works,

Author: The Law of the Squares, Book 1, 1990, Book 1A, 1990, Book 1B, 1990, Book 2, 1990, Book 3, 1993, Book 4, Book 5, Book 6, Book 7 and many more.

Awards

Named professor math Strukturen der Schôpfung und Energie, Munich, 1989.

Achievements

Avocations: private flying, writing tech. books, electronic control systems designs, research develop. of magnetic motors, teaching maths.

Civic -with Royal Air Force, 1950-53.

Memberships - Member Blackbushe Aero Club (pilot 1964-83), Patentee & Inventors, Aerospace Club (chairman 1968—).

Professor Searl's hobby and activities 1946 onward.

Includes flying (holds advanced private flying licence), model aircraft and railway and inventing. The inventing led to the Searl Effect technology.

PROFESSOR SEARL'S SEARL EFFECT PROJECT,

FROM 1946 ONWARD.

Place of birth:

Date of birth:

Berkshire, England

2nd May, 1932.

Parents:

Mother - Violet Gertrude Mude Searl

Father - Robert Henry Searl

1946 - Employed as electrical apprentice at BR Rewinds at Grays In Road, London. Tasks included stripping, rewinding and repairing all components of electric motors.

This is where John was to experiment with his ideas and prove, by accident, that conventional science is not always correct. This is where the principles behind the Searl Effect and the SEG were born.

Employed as Chemist Assistant at Cannings Pharmacy, St. Peter's Street, Islington, London. - The preparation of doctors prescriptions for customers.

1947 - Employed as Trainee Nurse

Upon the recommendation of the Chemist John was employed as a trainee nurse at Shenley Hospital, on the wards. Within a month was promoted into the laboratory to study Histology and Bacteriology. Within 2 months John had won a 6 year grant to study in Neurosurgery at Cambridge at age 16 but this fell through due to John's guardian's refusal to assign the hospital as John's guardian for the six year period. From this point on, with an aspiring medical career shattered, John became interested in cinema projection, from a technical viewpoint. John soon had a job as the trainee projectionist at Woodford Bridge and then at Ilford. Fortunately the manager was a ham operator and John was introduced to this field. This career move was also interrupted by an envious Guardian and so John moved to the Midlands to set up on his own.

Worked at a tap manufacturer during the day, and as the projectionist at the local cinema in the evening.

Full time projectionist at the Tower cinema, West Bromwich.

1950 - Conscripted to the military.

1952 - Employed as electrical and electronic fitter at the Midlands Electricity Board, Tipton.

1953 - Moved to Reading, worked as relief projectionist.

1954 - Employed at Handley Page, as prototype wireman. In this job John wired the control systems for the RAF Vicker Bombers Mk. II. and then for the VC10.

1963 - Moved to Racals Ltd, again as prototype wireman. The projects involved the wiring of naval gun control computers, for NATO.

Moved to Vanderviels Products, Maidenhead. Handled machine setting, heat treatment, inspection, plating, staff management and training.

1977 - Obtained Private Flying License (Advanced).

1983 - Retired permanently from Vanderviels. Left this area and returned to the Midlands, to take up retirement.

1987 - John was bought out of retirement and returned to London, by Luis Jarillo. Luis convinced John to redevelop his hobby as a business.

1996 - Searl Effect Commercialization project proposed and planned

2008 - SEG R&D and commercialization started in Thailand.

PROFESSOR SEARL'S INTERNATIONAL REFERENCES

"Who's Who in the World" Publication (Marquis), since the 1993 issue.

"Dictionary of International Biography"(CBI), from 1996 issue.

"5000 Personalities of the World" (ABI).

Websites

http://searlsolution.com

http://www.johnsearlstory.com

Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:37 am
Site Admin

Quote:
I may sneak around and spread crab grass seeds on the meticulous lawns of those who render the rest of us miserable here.

:spit Madame!

Your quote above has just been enshrined in the "Great Quotes From The Golden Thread" in the Fun Zone. :heart

http://www.thegoldenthread.info/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=1638

Anyone else who finds a "great quote" - please post to the link above!

BB

Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:51 am
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
Confession's
Cross posting:

Dex,

I'm pretty sure I've read this before. I say the greys are on their own and leave the human race alone. They are taking us against our will and taking advantage of us by creating a relationship with us when we are only a few years old and very naive in terms of surrending our free will and have no idea at that age our free will is being taken advantage of. When you are 3 or 4 years old you don't know this is all about surrendering your body for the greys to do with as they see fit for their best benefit, creating hybrids while giving us amnesia of anything they did all along the way. But watch out, some of us wake up and remember, much of it. If I could sue the greys I would, for $400 million dollars for damages done.

Another race of beings DOES NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO TAKE HUMANS AGAINST THEIR WILL!!!!!!!!!!!! I could care less what their cause is. I DO NOT sympathize with their plight. THey have taken me against my will all of my life since I was 4 years old to make their precious hybrids.

Phil (the pissed off one)

Phil

Your case is different. You told us you volunteered for their experiment's.

The problem I have with the entities, Being's etc,..is they appear incomplete. We're not on the same page..their interaction is very strange and obviously they're stuck in that mode. The block I mentioned earlier.
I can't turn them off, like spirit's anonymous from face book. They appear oblivious with their disturbing intrusiveness.
No peace nor privacy nor the proper respect you'd expect when encountering the Adamic space people I was introduced and read about.
My question is, will life always be like this or is it just while were here still being meted out assignment's for our next program measured in a cosmic scale.
I realize we have teacher's, guide's and way shower's, but the non-corporeal entities are a bit to bizarre for me. I suspect they're from our dream world where our experience's are as equally of high strangeness. It would explain a lot.
I'm not criticizing the leopard for it's spots, it's an observation that befuddle's and disturb's me because I can't turn them off. Other intelligence have suggested my avoiding this particular group, I agree, but, when I do, I get a bask lashing reprimand due to upsetting an anticipated arrangement of theirs. They think they'll eventually get their way and when surprisingly they don't they lose it. Even the psychology used...by threateningly saying they'll leave...well, and then what? I've even expressed to them the welcomed notion.
Granted, I've learned they have power's, foreknowledge and more they want to help the world with by using their (powers) through us is fine, but, hey!, give it a rest when a guy is in doubt.
They're like the military, when you join, you sign your freedom away.
Do they think anyone of right mind would want to take that chance they may regret later on even if it means you deny your shuttle out of a zone that's expected to be inundated with water?
They don't understand why I don't jump at the chance for such an opportunity, especially when it involves saving your life from an impending assured death.
I'm not kidding, this hard ball is a bit overwhelming for me.

There's more to meet the 'Eye' than what I can understand about this nonsense of their's and my personal feelings dealing with this situation..

Dex

Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:11 am
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.3
Meet the Anti Christ???

Quote:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/mar/19/raj-patel-colbert-report-benjamin-creme

I'm not the messiah, says food activist - but his many worshippers do not believe him -- Signs of the Times News

Members of religious group believe London-born author has come to save the world
Raj Patel

© Eliot Khuner
Raj Patel, author of The Value of Nothing

The trouble started when Raj Patel appeared on American TV to plug his latest book, an analysis of the financial crisis called
The Value of Nothing

The London-born author, 37, thought his slot on comedy talkshow
The Colbert Report

went well enough: the host made a few jokes, Patel talked a little about his work and then, job done, he went back to his home in San Francisco.

Shortly afterwards, however, things took a strange turn. Over the course of a couple of days, cryptic messages started filling his inbox.

"I started getting emails saying 'have you heard of Benjamin Creme?' and 'are you the world teacher?'" he said. "Then all of a sudden it wasn't just random internet folk, but also friends saying, 'Have you seen this?'"

What he had written off as gobbledygook suddenly turned into something altogether more bizarre: he was being lauded by members of an obscure religious group who had decided that Patel - a food activist who grew up in a corner shop in Golders Green in north-west London - was, in fact, the messiah.

Their reasoning? Patel's background and work coincidentally matched a series of prophecies made by an 87-year-old Scottish mystic called Benjamin Creme, the leader of a little-known religious group known as Share International. Because he matched the profile, hundreds of people around the world believed that Patel was the living embodiment of a figure they called Maitreya, the Christ or "the world teacher".

His job? To save the world, and everyone on it.

"It was just really weird," he said. "Clearly a case of mistaken identity and clearly a case of people on the internet getting things wrong."

What started as an oddity kept snowballing until suddenly, in the middle of his book tour and awaiting the arrival of his first child, Patel was inundated by questions, messages of support and even threats. The influx was so heavy, in fact, that he put up a statement on his website referencing
Monty Python's Life of Brian

and categorically stating that he was not Maitreya.

Instead of settling the issue, however, his denial merely fanned the flames for some believers. In a twist ripped straight from the script of the comedy classic, they said that this disavowal, too, had been prophesied. It seemed like there was nothing to convince them.

"It's the kind of paradox that's inescapable," he said, with a grim humour. "There's very little chance or point trying to dig out of it."

There are many elements of his life that tick the prophetic checklist of his worshippers: a flight from India to the UK as a child, growing up in London, a slight stutter, and appearances on TV. But it is his work that puts him most directly in the frame and causes him the most anguish - the very things the followers of Share believe will indicate that their new messiah has arrived.

Patel's career - spent at Oxford, LSE, the World Bank and with thinktank Food First - has been spent trying to understand the inequalities and problems caused by free market economics, particularly as it relates to the developing world.

His first book,
Stuffed and Starved

, rips through the problems in global food production and examines how the free market has worked to keep millions hungry (Naomi Klein called it dazzling, while the
Guardian's

Felicity Lawrence said it was "an impassioned call to action").
The Value of Nothing

, meanwhile, draws on the economic collapse to look at how we might fix the system and improve life for billions of people around the globe.

While his goal appears to match Share's vision of worldwide harmony, he says the underlying assumptions it makes are wrong - and possibly even dangerous.

"What I'm arguing in the book is precisely the opposite of the Maitreya: what we need is various kinds of rebellion and transformations about how private property works," he said.

"I don't think a messiah figure is going to be a terribly good launching point for the kinds of politics I'm talking about - for someone who has very strong anarchist sympathies, this has some fairly deep contradictions in it."

To say Patel - with his academic air, stammer and grey-flecked hair - is a reluctant saviour is an understatement. In fact, he rejects the entire notion of saviours. If there is one thing he has learned from his work as an activist in countries such as Zimbabwe and South Africa, it is that there are no easy answers.

"People are very ready to abdicate responsibility and have it shovelled on to someone else's shoulders," he said. "You saw that with Obama most spectacularly, but whenever there's going to be someone who's just going to fix it for you, it's a very attractive story. It's in every mythological structure."

Unravelling exactly what it is that Share International's followers believe, however, is tricky.

The group is an offshoot of the Victorian Theosophy movement founded by Madame Blavatsky that developed a belief system out of an amalgam of various religions, spiritualism and metaphysics.

Creme - who joined a UFO cult in the 1950s before starting Share - has added a cosmic take to the whole concept: he says that Maitreya represents a group of beings from Venus called the Space Brothers.

This 18m-year-old saviour, he says, has been resting somewhere in the Himalayas for 2,000 years and - as a figure who combines messianism for Christians, Buddhists, Hindus, Jews and Muslims alike - is due to return any time now, uniting humanity and making life better for everybody on earth.

Adding to the confusion is the fact that Creme refuses to categorically state whether or not he believes that Patel and Maitreya are one and the same. He suggests that it is not up to him to rule either way, instead blaming media coverage, rather than his own mystical predictions, for making people "hysterical".

"It is not my place," Creme told the writer Scott James, a friend of Patel, recently. "People are looking to Mr Patel because they are looking for the fulfilment of a story which I've been making around the world for the last 35 years."

It is not the first time that Creme, an inscrutable guru with a mop of curly white hair, has courted publicity with his wild pronouncements of a messiah. In 1985 he made another prophecy: that Maitreya would reveal himself to the press in London.

A gaggle of journalists gathered in a Brick Lane curry house for the main event. In the end, the promised saviour failed to materialise. (One candidate, "a man in old robes and a faraway look in his eye", turned out to be a tramp begging for cigarettes, our correspondent wrote at the time).

Patel's rejection of his status as a deity does not seem to have killed off interest from Share's members. Indeed, the situation has invaded his everyday life, such as when two devotees travelled from Detroit - some 2,400 miles away - just to hear him give a short public talk.

"They were really nice people, not in your face, really straightforward - these people do not look like fanatics," he says. "I gave the talk, and they hung around at the end and we had a chat."

It was only then that the pair revealed that they were followers of Creme's teachings.

Patel said: "They said they thought I was the Maitreya ... they also said I had appeared in their dreams. I said: 'I'm really flattered that you came all the way here, but it breaks my heart that you came all this way and spent all this money to meet someone who isn't who you think he is.'

"It made me really depressed, actually. That evening I was really down."

While he struggles to cope with this unwanted anointment, his friends and family are more tickled by the situation.

"They think it's hilarious," he said. "My parents came to visit recently, and they brought clothes that said 'he's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy'. To them, it's just amusing."

There have been similar cases in the past, including Steve Cooper, an unemployed man from Tooting, south London, who was identified by a Hindu sect as the reincarnation of a goddess and now lives in a temple in Gujurat with scores of followers.

Unlike some who have the greatness thrust upon them, though, Patel's greatest hope is that Share will leave him alone so that he can get back to normal life.

Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:54 pm
GT Truther

Funny ain't that "Suddenly" Being a Christian Milita Member" Gets you Labeled "Cult" "Domestic Terrorist" and BAF and FBI agents kicking in your doors.. Funny ain't it?

Now how did that old poem go about that Holocaust.....

"First they came ..." is a popular poem attributed to Pastor Martin Niemöller (1892–1984)

"THEY CAME FIRST for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

THEN THEY CAME for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

THEN THEY CAME for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

THEN THEY CAME for the Catholics,
and I didn’t speak up because I was a Protestant.

THEN THEY CAME for me
and by that time no one was left to speak up."

Quote:
http://detnews.com/article/20100328/METRO/3280313/Seven-arrested-in-FBI-raids-linked-to-Christian-militia-group

Seven arrested in FBI raids linked to Christian militia group | detnews.com | The Detroit News

Last Updated: March 28. 2010 7:32PM
Jennifer Chambers / The Detroit News

At least seven people, including some from Michigan, have been arrested in raids by a FBI-led Joint Terrorism Task Force in Michigan, Ohio and Indiana as part of an investigation into an Adrian-based Christian militia group, a person familiar with the matter said.

The suspects are expected to make an initial appearance in U.S. District Court in Detroit on Monday.

On Sunday, a source close to the investigation in Washington, D.C. confirmed that FBI agents were conducting activities in Washtenaw and Lenawee counties over the weekend in connection to Hutaree, a Christian militia group. Detroit FBI Special Agent Sandra Berchtold told The Detroit News the federal warrants in the case are under court seal and declined further comment.

Sources have said the FBI was in the second day of raids around the southeastern Michigan city of Adrian that are connected to a militia group, known as the Hutaree, an Adrian-based group whose members describe themselves as Christian soldiers preparing for the arrival and battle with the anti-Christ.

WXYZ-TV reports that helicopters were spotted in the sky for much of Saturday night, and agents set up checkpoints throughout the area. Witnesses told the station that it was like a small army had descended on the area. The Department of Homeland Security and the Joint Terrorism Task Force are also involved in the raids.

Mike Lackomar, of Michiganmilitia.com, said both The Southeast Michigan Volunteer Militia and the Michiganmilitia.com were not a part of the raid.

Lackomar said he heard from other militia members that the FBI targeted the Hutaree after its members made threats of violence against Islamic organizations.

"Last night and into today the FBI conducted a raid against homes belonging to the Hutaree. They are a religious cult. They are not part of our militia community," he said.

Lackomar said he was told there were five arrests Saturday and another five early Sunday. The FBI declined to comment.

One of the Hutaree members called a Michigan militia leader for assistance Saturday after federal agents had already began their raid, Lackomar said, but the militia member -- who is of Islamic decent and had heard about the threats -- declined to offer help. That Michigan militia leader is now working with federal officials to provide information on the Hutaree member for the investigation, Lackomar said Sunday.

"They are more of survivalist group and in an emergency they withdraw and stand their ground. They are actively training to be alongside Jesus," he said.

Sources from the Michigan militia community said one of the FBI raids took place Saturday during a wake for a Hutaree member who had died of natural causes. A Hutaree leader was arrested during the wake while at the same time agents were conducting raids at other locations.

The Associated Press is reporting that FBI spokesman Scott Wilson in Cleveland said agents arrested two people Saturday in northwest Ohio. A third arrest was made in Illinois on Sunday, a day after raids in northwest Indiana.

Dawud Walid, executive director of the Council on Islamic-American Relations of Michigan, made an announcement Sunday during the group's 10th anniversary banquet about receiving a call from a network journalist about the alleged threat against Muslims.

"Don't allow this news to scare you away from practicing your faith," said Walid.

Audible gaps were heard throughout the banquet hall when the news was announced. Walid said he will call local authorities about more information on the allegations. He urged local Muslims to recommitt themselves to their faith in light of the accusations.

David Shepardson and Oralandar Brand-Williams contributed to this report. jchambers@detnews.com

Related::

http://www.roguegovernment.com/index.php?news_id=20275

http://www.roguegovernment.com/index.php?news_id=20276

http://www.roguegovernment.com/index.php?news_id=20278

Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:35 pm
GT Truther

... Mean on Palm Sunday NO Less The Pope comes down on this side of Pedophille Priests making a mockery of Roman Catholic Church..

What was that prophecy about the Whore of Babylon... and the CORRUPTED Christian Church in the "End of Days"???

The late Father Malachi Martin must be spinning in his grave!

Shady

Quote:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/mar/28/pope-benedict-sexual-abuse-scandal

Pope dismisses 'petty gossip' of sexual abuse allegations -- Signs of the Times News

© Vincenzo Pinto/Agence France-Presse/Getty Images
Pope Benedict XVI waves to pilgrims as he arrives on Saint-Peter's Square at the Vatican to celebrate Palm Sunday mass
In Palm Sunday address pope says faith in God leads 'towards the courage of not allowing oneself to be intimidated'
Pope Benedict, facing the worst crisis of his papacy as a sexual abuse scandal sweeps the Catholic church, declared today he would not be "intimidated" by "petty gossip"

, angering activists who say he has done too little to stamp out paedophilia.

Addressing crowds in St Peter's square during a Palm Sunday service, the pope did not directly mention the scandal spreading though Europe and engulfing the Vatican, but alluded to it during his sermon. Faith in God, he said, led "towards the courage of not allowing oneself to be intimidated by the petty gossip of dominant opinion".

As Benedict spoke, the president of Switzerland, Doris Leuthard, called for a central register of paedophile priests to keep them away from children. In Austria, the archbishop of Vienna announced the creation of a commission funded by the church, but without church representatives, to look into Austrian abuse claims.

Benedict came under attack after it was revealed that he had been involved in dealing with two cases of abuse. In the first a German priest in therapy for paedophilia returned to work with children while the pope was archbishop of Munich. In the second, in the late 1990s when Benedict was a senior Vatican figure, his deputy stopped a church trial against a Wisconsin priest accused of abusing deaf boys.

Church officials say Benedict was unaware the German priest had returned to work and the Wisconsin case was reported to the Vatican 20 years after the fact.

The Vatican daily, L'Osservatore Romano, has accused the media of a "clear and ignoble intent of trying to strike Benedict and his closest collaborators".

But activists said they were angered by Benedict's talk of intimidation today. "I hope this doesn't fit into a pattern where the media is to be blamed," said Sean O'Conaill of Voice of the Faithful, a group, which has campaigned for abuse victims. "The real courage needed here is to face issues the media has revealed."

A letter from the pope to Irish Catholics apologised for abuse by priests in Ireland but did not specify punishments for Irish bishops who covered up for their crimes.

"The evidence of Benedict's knowledge of abuse is mounting," said Maeve Lewis, the Irish director for the child abuse campaign group One in Four. "The problem here is the protection of children and whether the pope has the credible leadership to push the church towards that."

About 30 protesters waved placards stating "Pope Protects Paedophile Priests - Resign!" outside Westminster Cathedral in London today.

A prayer read during mass at St Peter's in Rome today asked God to help "the young and those who work to educate and protect them". In his sermon, Benedict said man could sometimes "fall to the lowest, vulgar levels" and "sink into the swamp of sin and dishonesty".

Yesterday, the Vatican appeared to backtrack on talk of a media plot, claiming that the church's response to the scandal would be "crucial for its moral credibility". A spokesman noted that most of the cases now emerging occurred decades ago.

But activists in Italy are building a list of more recent scandals and plan legal action against a bishop over alleged abuse in 2001. Father Ruggero Conti is standing trial, suspected of molesting 30 children. Interviewed by a magistrate in 2008, Gino Reali, the bishop who oversaw Conti's parish, said he had ignored complaints "because you hear so many rumours".

"If this priest is convicted, I plan to press charges against the bishop for aiding and abetting," said Nino Marazzita, a lawyer and anti-paedophilia campaigner.

Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:51 pm
Site Admin

Shady Groves wrote:
Funny ain't that "Suddenly" Being a Christian Milita Member" Gets you Labeled "Cult" "Domestic Terrorist" and BAF and FBI agents kicking in your doors.. Funny ain't it?

Shady BB posted a couple other stories on this as well if your interested the link is here.

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=1658

Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:16 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

avid wrote:
Yep - the naked guy dashing into the tank!

As for lots of other 'anomalies' where we are 'missing time' or even repeating our existence in hours (which made me think I'm going senile), but I am NOT!!!
http://scienceray.com/astronomy/cern-missing-black-hole-raises-new-safety-concerns/
The missing 'black hole'...?
Have we got one foot in here and another elsewhere? Is it really 'Groundhog Day'?
I have mentioned this to OH - scientist - and he cannot comment!!!
Ah well - I'm philosophical - perhaps I'm tired but in MY reality time keeps changing. And switching back....
British 'Summer Time' (what a joke) starts at 2.00am tomorrow GMT - 'spring forward - fall back'.
Most of the nice plants in my garden are now dead, I'm worried about my Pawlonia never flowering again.
Time will tell....

Avid.. :clap :clap :clap

I was going to do a continuation on the thread === Genetic Memory === So I will add to continue along with your thought lines.

=== Hyper Dimensional Memory ===

Just as our DNA follows the spiral and twists into itself and resonates with the song of our existence so to do the stars of the heavens sing. Our connection to those stars is through our spiritual body which is connected through that silver umbilical cord which we are all connected to. We can feel the singing of the world around us why is it so hard to believe that we can also hear the singing which defies space and time. Memory's being compressed to a very short time demonstrates time compression which denotes the moving from our space time into the golden bowl which compresses time into a singularity. The fact that your whole life passes by in a matter of moments is not an unusual experience. We all experience Deja Vu but cannot account for the fact that it is a per-cognitive event spurred on by a crossing of a particular place along the event horizon. This event horizon / the golden bowl is accessible to us all. We all have experienced this feeling of being out of time at one point or another. Sometimes when I look up to the stars I have memory which don't seem to be my own. Of places that I have been but how could I ? I have heard a great singing sound which I cannot for the life of me enplane. This singing sound is one of harmony, peace, fluidity of contrasting tones and hues of sparkling light.

When one see's that light which is at the end of the tunnel, what do they really see ? Some do see this light and some do not. How is this possible ? When that part of us leaves this corporal body we continue on. I believe that their are those who will never see the light. They have chosen to come back because they crave flesh. When the temptation of flesh is gone so is the light revealed.

When we hear of channeled entities.. I would stand on the side of caution because the majority of these are not of the light. It is our spiritual discernment which can tell us what is and what is not of the light.

:candle :candle :candle

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:31 am
GT Truther

midnight wrote:
Are you leaving now, or soon? Are you confident that is the right decision? Is current earthquake activity and Nancy's Zeta posts enough to motivate you to do something so radical as to set off for the wide beyond?

- I will Leaving As Soon as I Can... and Yes, is the Right Choice, Why?

Nancy and the Zetas info and data are a 4 Confirmation of what Charlie told me in 2008!

The Third one was a Hole Punch Cloud that was over The Frontier of Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador on February 2010: Similar to this one:

Note: The Visitor´ Motherships are parked Upthere and leaving this mark to anunnce to the Ground Crew The Places that will be devastated by Plate Movements.

The Second One was this Message of Virgin Mary:
Quote:
Message 3266 from Our Lady, Queen of peace, Anguera, Bahia, Brazil. transmitted in 14/01/2010

Dear Sons and Daughters, Don´t get away from prayer. When I ask you to pray, you must understand that only by prayer that humanity will encounter peace. I suffer because of My poor children who are far from God. I am your Mom and I am tireless. Don´t back away. Open your hearts to My appeals. Pay attention to what I tell you and you will encounter the answer to your doubts. Humanity is on the track to self-destruction which people have prepared with their own hands. Death will appear in Guatemala and My poor children will carry a heavy cross. Pray. Pray. Pray. You will yet see horrors on earth. This is the message I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here once more. I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.

Central America is the Weak link in the Chain, err, the Tectonic Plates of Earth...
if all the plates will start "movin´" first The Caribbean Plate will be Subducted:

If the South of The Plate will be down the Andes Plate, The North will be Rised...

what lies in the other side:
(2)
Quote:
Northern Caribbean Plate boundary :

The Caribbean Plate represents a lithospheric unit between the North and South American plates. Its western and eastern margins consist of subduction zones with magmatic arcs (Central America Isthmus, Lesser Antilles), whereas the northern and southern margins correspond to strike–slip with subsidiary transpression or transtension zones (Polochic–Motagua, Cayman, Greater Antilles, North Andean and South Caribbean, e.g. Pindell et al. 2006). The Motagua Suture Zone (MSZ) of southeastern Mexico, Guatemala, and Honduras extends from the Pacific Ocean to the Caribbean Sea for c. 400 km east–west and c. 80 km north–south (e.g. Beccaluva et al. 1995), separating the Maya Block from the Chortís Block (Fig. 1a, Dengo 1969). This belt actually represents a composite structure, encompassing suture zone(s) with relics of Mesozoic ocean floor that characterize the northern Caribbean Plate boundary, and Cenozoic fault zones (mainly the Polochic, Motagua, Jocotán–Chamelecón faults) that link the Cayman trough pull-apart basin in the east with the subduction zone of the Pacific plate in the west (

In Other Words This Movement will torn in two Pieces Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador

The Activity in the South of the Plate:
Trinidad y Tobago earth Changes:

http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cac ... V-Nh7Q5NWQ

(1)
http://pedroregis.com/mensagens_ing.php

(2)
http://sp.lyellcollection.org/cgi/conte ... /328/1/219

Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:34 am
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

recall15 wrote:
midnight wrote:

- I will Leaving As Soon as I Can... and Yes, is the Right Choice, Why?

Nancy and the Zetas info and data are a 4 Confirmation of what Charlie told me in 2008!

The Third one was a Hole Punch Cloud that was over The Frontier of Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador on February 2010: Similar to this one:

Note: The Visitor´ Motherships are parked Upthere and leaving this mark to anunnce to the Ground Crew The Places that will be devastated by Plate Movements.

The Second One was this Message of Virgin Mary:
Quote:
Message 3266 from Our Lady, Queen of peace, Anguera, Bahia, Brazil. transmitted in 14/01/2010

Dear Sons and Daughters, Don´t get away from prayer. When I ask you to pray, you must understand that only by prayer that humanity will encounter peace. I suffer because of My poor children who are far from God. I am your Mom and I am tireless. Don´t back away. Open your hearts to My appeals. Pay attention to what I tell you and you will encounter the answer to your doubts. Humanity is on the track to self-destruction which people have prepared with their own hands. Death will appear in Guatemala and My poor children will carry a heavy cross. Pray. Pray. Pray. You will yet see horrors on earth. This is the message I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here once more. I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.

Central America is the Weak link in the Chain, err, the Tectonic Plates of Earth...
if all the plates will start "movin´" first The Caribbean Plate will be Subducted:

If the South of The Plate will be down the Andes Plate, The North will be Rised...

what lies in the other side:
(2)
Quote:
Northern Caribbean Plate boundary :

The Caribbean Plate represents a lithospheric unit between the North and South American plates. Its western and eastern margins consist of subduction zones with magmatic arcs (Central America Isthmus, Lesser Antilles), whereas the northern and southern margins correspond to strike–slip with subsidiary transpression or transtension zones (Polochic–Motagua, Cayman, Greater Antilles, North Andean and South Caribbean, e.g. Pindell et al. 2006). The Motagua Suture Zone (MSZ) of southeastern Mexico, Guatemala, and Honduras extends from the Pacific Ocean to the Caribbean Sea for c. 400 km east–west and c. 80 km north–south (e.g. Beccaluva et al. 1995), separating the Maya Block from the Chortís Block (Fig. 1a, Dengo 1969). This belt actually represents a composite structure, encompassing suture zone(s) with relics of Mesozoic ocean floor that characterize the northern Caribbean Plate boundary, and Cenozoic fault zones (mainly the Polochic, Motagua, Jocotán–Chamelecón faults) that link the Cayman trough pull-apart basin in the east with the subduction zone of the Pacific plate in the west (

In Other Words This Movement will torn in two Pieces Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador

The Activity in the South of the Plate:
Trinidad y Tobago earth Changes:

http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cac ... V-Nh7Q5NWQ

(1)
http://pedroregis.com/mensagens_ing.php

(2)
http://sp.lyellcollection.org/cgi/conte ... /328/1/219

Recall:

Do you live in Guatemala?
If you're going to leave I'll miss your enigmatic posts.
Be well, my friend... and report back if you can.

Peace.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:49 am
GT Truther

Quote:
Christ's face reconstructed from Shroud of Turin

Posted on Monday, 29 March, 2010 | 6 comments | Posted by: Saru

An image of what some believe to be the real face of Jesus has been computer generated from the Turin Shroud.

A new History Channel documentary entitled "The Real Face of Jesus" will be aired next week. Many however believe the Turin Shroud to be a hoax and that the image will not be that of Jesus no matter how accurately it has been reproduced.

Jesus' real face was "recreated" by taking the encoded information and the blood on the shroud and then transforming it into a 3D image, Ray Downing, president of Studio Macbeth, told The Post.

View: Full article | Source: New York Post

http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/t ... ItcWzHfcEM

Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:30 am
GT Truther

Quote:
Recall:

Do you live in Guatemala?
If you're going to leave I'll miss your enigmatic posts.
Be well, my friend... and report back if you can.

Peace.

:wavey

Gee, I start this Journey in La Ceiba Honduras,
then Guatemala City,
Now in Huehetenango,
next South of Mexico,
then
heading to North of
Mexico Near Chihuahua!

Hey Softkiller:,
in this event, The Ocean Water will Rush filling the Space of The Caribbean Plate, when the level Equalize, it will generate a "silent" Tsunami directed to Lisbon and England, then Mediterranean, Algeria and Egypt... Else First Miami, Mexican Golf, Parts of Canada and South America... Is the Web Bot´s 2009 "Global Coastal Event!"

Take care you too, and people in the Coastal Regions of the Atlantic Ocean...

Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:39 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sunday, March 28, 2010
NASA films Giant UFOs - not the sun, the moon or stars - so what?

Just a reminder if you have missed any of the NASA Ufo videos please checkout on youtube Mr Martyn Stubbs - In this video - A few clips showing bright UFOs hanging around, while NASA explains everything but them! Why? from Martyn Stubbs NASA UFO archives

http://www.youtube.com/user/secretnasaman

http://www.youtube.com/user/secretnasaman

Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:33 am
GT Truther

Retired Colonel Robert B. Willingham says he visited the site of a crashed UFO in 1955 near Del Rio, Texas, where he saw the bodies of three non-human entities inside the ruptured hull of the ship. In this segment from a radio interview with Jeff Rense from March 8, 2010, the 84-year old explains what he saw at the crash site and what the bodies looked like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u7yd9j1 ... r_embedded

Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:52 am
GT Truther

Quote:
Quote:
Volcano tsunami could sink southern Italy 'at any time' - Telegraph

Published: 2:10PM BST 29 Mar 2010

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... -time.html

The Marsili volcano, which is bursting with magma, has "fragile walls" that could collapse, Enzo Boschi told the daily newspaper Corriere della Sera.

"It could even happen tomorrow," said Mr Boschi, president of the National Institute of Geophysics and Volcanology (INGV).

"Our latest research shows that the volcano is not structurally solid, its walls are fragile, the magma chamber is of sizeable dimensions," he said.

"All that tells us that the volcano is active and could begin erupting at any time."

The event would result in "a strong tsunami that could strike the coasts of Campania, Calabria and Sicily," Mr Boschi said.

The undersea Marsili, 9,800ft (3,000m) tall and located some 90 miles (150km) southwest of Naples, has not erupted since the start of recorded history.

It is 43 miles (70km) long and 19 miles (30km) wide, and its crater is some 1,476ft (450m) below the surface of the Tyrrhenian Sea.

"A rupture of the walls would let loose millions of cubic metres of material capable of generating a very powerful wave," Mr Boschi said.

"While the indications that have been collected are precise, it is impossible to make predictions. The risk is real but hard to evaluate."

Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:54 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 927 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 38  Next