It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 2:40 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 927 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.3 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.3
barbarian wrote:
but maybe it is all a Masonic plot to get us to accept their "order out of chaos". Check out the newest crop circle:

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010 ... 2010a.html

From
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010/Yarnbury/fieldreports.html
1. Initial observation was the heavy flattening of the Canola crop
2. Everywhere you looked stems were broken at the very base of the plant - no bent stem found.
3. Lose petals everywhere
4. Avenues lacked straightness - displayed wavy finish
5. Circles overlapping tramlines
6. Some circles displayed a square edge
7. Lack of symetrisity throughout
8. Lacked in consistency in design

I would say it is Fake CC.
Illumitoy/MJ12/PTB/etc want to spin the separation into something that they know/control.
They still don't get it that they are not really in control.
That is the one Universal Creator who is in control.
They need to relinquish greed and tune into love.
MT7

Mon May 17, 2010 11:40 am
Site Admin

:clap mountain! Great job following up and letting us know! :heart

Mon May 17, 2010 11:49 am
GT Truther

Testing......

nope

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Mon May 17, 2010 12:00 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Shady Groves wrote:
Strictly speaking esoterically, symbolically, allegorically

The ‘separation‘ of the 3d from 4d won‘t come in like a roaring lion physical catastrophe. No not at all. Its going to come with wispher not BANG!

Right now 4d and 3d space/time are layered upon each other ln membranes of energy frequency and vibration. To use the analogy remember back in grade school physical science 101 when your teacher introduced you to the microscope? Remember looking at onion cell membrane, How each student was given a piece of onion and you snapped it pealing off that clear outer membrane of the onion to prepare it for the slide?

This is exactly what’s about to occur with 4d/3d space. The 4d universe is about to separate from 3d and when it does during the peeling always process.. Its going to pluck out 3d space/time anything and everything with a energy frequency/vibration corresponding to a 4d state of being as well as anything and everything that has achived that frequency/vibration. When all is said and done what will be left are two identical universes.. BUT one will be entirely 3d space/time and the other 4d space/time and two will NEVER meet again.

3d Earth and all those 3d human beings.. Such as our pals the Illuminati and Majestic and all those 3 d civilians will go on the same exactly way as they are today.. Alive and Well and their 3d Earth will not be drastically effected at all. Like wise in 4d Space and Time 4d Earth and its inhabitants will go on same as always.

The catastrophe is this if you can even call it a catastrophe. 3d Space/Time Earth is about to loose INSTANTLY anywhere form 1/3 to 2/3 rs of life on this planet! Like wise on the flip side… 4d Earth and Inhabitants will wake up and find 1/3 to 2/3 rs of life on earth as vanished!! There is going to be unbelievable chaos on both universes and both Earths. But again life will go on same as it always has on BOTH Earths Both Universes.. At first in fact both univeres will identical twins of each other. Yet

Yet over time, with the restrain harnesses off.. 3 d Earth will degenerate to other Evil, darkness, chaos. Its going to become a cesspool, Lower astral demonic what ever you want to call it. Meanwhile in 4 d space/universe the very opposite will take place. 4 d moving on to High Frequency and Vibration will eventually transcend .

This process will be gradual for both universes. I even suspect that both universes won’t even have a inkling of what’s happen to them and that 2/3s of it life just vanished into thin air! It will be like waking up from a very vivid dream that you swore was real just after waking up from it but by the end of day its become a distant memory dismissed as dream or fantasy. And it will seem quiet natural that your suddenly living in a world where 2/3 rs of all life is no longer there

"The Horror" is simply this.. The Sumerians had no idea not a clue about quantum states, mulit universe or memberane theory.. What they "saw" they had to put into terms they could understand. Thus they came up the Annunaki, Nebiru etc, As did the Maya and many other cultures.. They translated what they we're seeing into "speak" of their time, the language of their times.. and doing so this is where "the horror" crept into story.

How interesting, it was last year I was in a hotel wondering about all this Planet x ripping the crust off and happen to just find a scifi book about "the day after". In the story there is a great rapture and those left behind and how they deal with it. Not a very good read, but the idea you present above of a parallel universe is also in the tv drama of Fringe. The idea of everyone dying (or even 1/3, 2/3, etc) does not sit well with me. The galactic cross over
very well might be the separation of the wheat from the chafe. According to M-theory (a vibrational string physics trying to describe quantum gravity) our universe and others are created by collisions between membranes (dimensions) in a space with 10 or 26 dimensions/strings.
It could be that the great galactic crossing is separation of the ying and the yang. Currently with have a dialectic universe of opposites
http://home.igc.org/~venceremos/whatheck.htm
:crylaugh
Then again maybe is it a combination the opposites, that black and white giving a grey :shock:
I think it all depends upon our attitude/alignment to self or to real one Higher Power (not the one made up by the Illumitoy/MJ12/PTB!)
MT7

Mon May 17, 2010 1:21 pm
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.3
Agh ha ha ha ha like how I thought(knew) before her death princess Diana had 3 sons William, Philipe(FIL-EEP) and Harry now only two Will and Harry WTF?!?!?!?! Prince Philipe(FIL-EEP) is missing does anyone know what i'm talking about!! :headbang Prince Philipe(FIL-EEP) was named after his uncle prince Philip when Harry was 13 years old Prince Philipe was ony a toddler?!?

Mon May 17, 2010 2:06 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Starfire Tor

Evidence of a Time Shift is a Time Shift Living Dead event. Lena Horne just died again at 92. This makes her a TSLD person. Do you recall her prior death? The info may still be a memory in your brain. It's called a dual co-existing time line memroy conflict. Here's TSLD info http://www.starfiretor.com/TSLD.htm

Quote:
THE TIME SHIFT LIVING DEAD PHENOMENA

Researched and Written
By
Starfire Tor

The Time Shift Living Dead [TSLD] phenomena is an important part of my Time Shift discoveries and research. The phenomena itself has been historically reported as long as mankind has existed in the co-existing time line programs set up through the Core Matrix. But until my discovery of Time Shifts and the Core Matrix, the phenomena was not properly understood nor given the importance it should have been given. I coined the phrase "Time Shift Living Dead" to remind people that TSLD are connected to Time Shift events.

Here is some essential TSLD info:

1. TSLD phenomena is a symptom of a Time Shift. A person or animal who died in one co-existing time line can suddenly reappear alive in a post Time Shift time line. These are two different, yet co-existing time lines. Events that are altered from a pre-TS time line, create a cause and effect phenomena in the newly dominant post TS time line. These altered events can and do effect the life and death of people and animals.

2. TSLD phenomena is based on the same understanding of Time Shifts, which cause sudden and inexplicable changes in reality. Such changes can be experienced as buildings that suddenly appear where there were none, familiar roads that suddenly change, personal items that suddenly alter, and experienced events of which all physical evidence has either vanished or altered.

3. TSLD phenomena produce dual or multiple time line memory conflicts. This happens when a person retains a memory of a pre-TS co-existing time line, where a certain person or animal has died. In the post TS co-existing dominant time line, that same person or animal can be alive or dead. Different co-existing time lines can and do have different event outcomes, which effect life and death in that time line. This retained co-existing time line memory is what produces the memory conflict, about whether a person or animal is remembered as being alive or dead. Both memories are correct, both memories are significant, but only one reflects the current events in the dominant co-existing time line.

4. TSLD phenomena can be experienced by anyone. Whether a person has a TSLD dual time line conflict is not dependent on a person's IQ or intelligence, spirituality, or belief systems. TSLD are experienced when a person's brain is not totally assimilated into the Core Matrix Time Shift programming, which suppresses the brain's memory of the many co-existing time lines it has experienced and recorded. TS brain assimilation allows the brain to recognize only the post TS dominant time line, and accept that as reality.

5. TSLD phenomena involve the life and death of people and animals of all types in all co-existing time lines. However, most TSLD reports involve well known people and animals, rather than those who are not known by the masses. This happens because there are potentially millions of brains which recognize and follow the life and death of the well known, as well as there being available news reports of the well known. The more people who are aware of a single person or animal, the greater the likelihood that TSLD retained memories involving them will be retained.

6. TSLD phenomena can be experienced in the dream state, where the brain's interface with other co-existing time lines is open and active. This most often occurs with personal TSLD, such as when someone has experienced the death of a private and personal person or animal Upon awakening from a TSLD dream, the experiencer first believes that the animal or person is alive. It is only upon orientation of the waking current co-existing time line that the dreamer realizes that the dream did not reflect the dominant time line's reality programming.

7. TSLD phenomena produces living people and animals in the current dominant time line, who have died in other co-existing time lines. Most of these TSLD life and death events will have been determined by other events outside the control of those TSLD people and animals effected. However, the soul and human will may play a role in whether and how some people and animals are 'revived' in other co-existing time lines.

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Agh ha ha ha ha like how I thought(knew) before her death princess Diana had 3 sons William, Philipe(FIL-EEP) and Harry now only two Will and Harry WTF?!?!?!?! Prince Philipe(FIL-EEP) is missing does anyone know what i'm talking about!! :headbang Prince Philipe(FIL-EEP) was named after his uncle prince Philip when Harry was 13 years old Prince Philipe was ony a toddler?!?

Mon May 17, 2010 3:21 pm
Site Admin

Dondep wrote:
Testing......

nope

PM me the details Don as I personally checked your permissions and they seemed fine but maybe something is still whacked???

Mon May 17, 2010 3:48 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

@Shady groves LOL!!!

Mon May 17, 2010 3:55 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
Dondep wrote:
Testing......

nope

PM me the details Don as I personally checked your permissions and they seemed fine but maybe something is still whacked???

You have an IM.

As you see by my avatar, "something is still whacked".

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Mon May 17, 2010 7:08 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Preview: Mel Fabregas from VERITAS interviews Richard C. Hoagland - NASA: Fact or Fiction?

Source:veritasshow.com

17. Mai 2010 — This is a very revealing interview with Richard C. Hoagland, science advisor for Coast to Coast AM. In this 2-hour interview, Richard and Mel discuss the truth about NASA, from its genesis to current times. Are astronauts heroes or victims? Is NASA a civil or a military agency?
The show will air on Friday, May 21.

Tue May 18, 2010 1:13 am
Site Admin

Dondep wrote:
L2L wrote:
Dondep wrote:
Testing......

nope

You have an IM.

As you see by my avatar, "something is still whacked".

Problem resolved

Tue May 18, 2010 3:57 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Sheriff's back in town and kudos to Admin.
Yes, we're truly "back to normal" now (not that we're really all that 'normal' here), so I'll take a moment to share what I think is truly the most important thing about this forum and why we're so "speshul".

What makes the Golden Thread so 'important' (at least back in the day when there was a lot of melodrama going on as pertained to the Dan Burisch saga) is that it was, and still is, a global consciousness that struggles to awaken from the matrix that the PTB weave around us daily. Things may have changed since 2003, somewhat imperceptibly, with more and more forums and blogs and comment-corners starting to fill up cyberspace the world over, but even as with our "real lives", it doesn't matter the quantity of readers or posters - it's the shared awareness we all have. While few outright 'believe' in the reality of an impending poleshift caused by the cyclical return of 'the planet of the Crossing', most if not all of us are aware that things in general are not quite right, that some kind of catastrophic event is in our near future (a couple months to a couple years). More importantly, we want to understand it better, test any and all hypotheses about it, comfort each other and assist in preparing for it. (And have a little fun and camaraderie on the way.)

The book of Oahspe has as its pivotal moment the dawning of the age of "kosmon", signalling the beginning of the transformation on Earth. That moment occurred when the transcontinental railroad was completed in the U.S., officially recognized by the Supreme Court as Nov. 6, 1869. Shortly after that, the dentist John Ballou Newbrough channeled the books of Oahspe, as the era of kosmon had arrived and the 'interested few' among mankind could be told the truth about our origin and destiny (albeit in a pseudo-biblical fashion, so as not to alarm the prevailing cultural norms in the so-called 'Bible belt' of the US). That date wasn't merely some abstraction, showing the completion of only a railroad line that meant shareholders in the Union Pacific and Central Pacific could start reaping dividends, but a very real milestone in global consciousness that meant not only people and goods could circumnavigate the globe but also information and 'awareness' generally. For the first time, a common consciousness could move 'round the earth without hindrance, though huge pockets of ignorance and parochialism remained (and do so to this day). That isn't to denigrate the native American tribes, who in many ways were shown to possess a spiritual wisdom far in advance of the encroaching 'white man', but the fact is there wasn't a shared consciousness between them and the other peoples of the Earth. (There was a shared internal consciousness between most of the tribes themselves.)

In much the same way, while the advance of the internet has simply solidified and expanded that original consciousness, the 'Golden Thread' played an important role in the growth of human awareness. The original purpose of the 'Thread, as initiated by Human Subject#58-001, was to expose the 'saga' of Dan Burisch, NOT because of Dan the man, but because of the truths that lurked behind his work for Majestic and that were subsequently exposed for our perusal - to determine its validity or lack of, and our responses to this exposure. In a way, we were like guinea pigs. Unfortunately, the same ones who would use us in that way also wanted to unfairly 'weight' the information as well. While I believe Lord Hill-Norton was an honorable man, who pushed hard for the idea of letting us do what they themselves simply could not do, he was outvoted and outmaneuvered by other factions within the planet power structure, and subsequently had his life extinguished (naturally I have no proof of this, but his inexplicable death one week after announcing to this 'Thread that we had only to take up the gauntlet to have an effect for Disclosure was never adequately explained. His obituary shows no cause of death, and the reader is left to assume that it was his advanced age that was at fault....despite the fact we have Supreme Court justices several years older still going strong, and look at Heinz Kissinger himself, a living fossil.)

While I could go on in this vein, I simply wanted to remind the readers of exactly what brought this GT together in the first place and to explain we still have much work to do, even while many are simply along for the ride and throwing in their 2 cents here and there when they can. In fact, that's why the whole is greater than the sum; all it takes are a handful of bits and pence here and there to make "too much sense".

Carry on, and many thanks to L2L and the hard work and effort he's put in to help ensure we still have a place to call home.

Tue May 18, 2010 8:37 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

The Chimp has documented proven accuracy rating at predicting Hurricanes then NOAA! ROFLSF!!

Way to go Dr.James!

Quote:
http://www.nationalcenter.org/HurricaneForecast.html

Dr. James Hansimian's

Hurricane Forecast Center

Dr James Hansimian Ph.D (most likely the same School Dr.Dan Burisch-Crain recieved his Ph.D ;) )

Tue May 18, 2010 8:51 am
GT Truther

FEDERAL BULLIES USE EMINENT DOMAIN LAW

FRANKLIN, Vt. — The red brick house sits unassumingly on a sleepy back road where the lush farmlands of northern Vermont roll quietly into Canada. This is the Morses Line border crossing, a point of entry into the United States where more than three cars an hour constitute heavy traffic.

The bucolic setting of silos and sugar maples has become the focus of a bitter dispute that pits one of America’s most revered traditions — the family-owned farm — against the post-9/11 reality of terror attacks on US soil.

The Department of Homeland Security sees Morses Line as a weak link in the nation’s borders, attractive to terrorists trying to smuggle in lethal materials. The government is planning an estimated $8 million renovation here as part of a nationwide effort to secure border crossings.

It intends to acquire 4.9 acres of border land on a dairy farm owned for three generations by the Rainville family. Last month, the Rainvilles learned that if they refuse to sell the land for $39,500, the government intends to seize it by eminent domain.

The Rainvilles call this an unjustified land-grab by federal bullies.

“They are trying to steamroll us,’’ said Brian Rainville, 36, a high school government and civics teacher whose grandfather bought the farm in 1946 and whose parents and two brothers run it now. “We have a buyer holding a gun to our head saying you have to sell or else.’’

The Rainvilles say the land, where they grow a portion of the feed for 150 head of cattle, is worth far more than the offer, and is critical at a time when the low price of milk has dairy farmers struggling to cover the cost of production.

“It’s like taking a leg off a stool. If you reduce the hay, you reduce the herd; if you reduce the herd, you immediately affect the viability of the farm,’’ Brian Rainville said. “Last year, the farm lost money. Right now, we are hanging on by our fingernails.’’

The family’s many supporters in the area do not dispute that the Morses Line facility, some 50 miles southeast of Montreal, is outdated. But they do not understand why the government needs to spend millions on it.

“The whole thing is a perfect example of waste,’’ said Glen Gurwit of Swanton, a customs inspector for 31 years who frequently worked at Morses Line before retiring in 2004. He said the port is used mostly by locals crossing to visit relatives, play hockey, or shop, and is notable for its “peace, quiet, and isolation.’’

“We used to spend hours watching deer graze,’’ he said.

Homeland Security officials counter that modernizing border facilities should be a national priority. US Customs and Border Protection received $420 million in federal stimulus funds to renovate ports of entry along the Canadian and Mexican borders.Continued...

http://www.boston.com/news/local/vermon ... er_border/

Tue May 18, 2010 9:31 am
GT Truther

Quote:
Illumitoy/MJ12/PTB/etc want to spin the separation into something that they know/control.
MT7

I agree its fake, and agreed the Creator of the Universe is ultimately in control, but He is/has allowed the Kabbahlists/Masons/ect, ect. ect. to play out their endgame planned from ages ago and finally coming to the end. This quote is from http://www.naderlibrary.com/lit.terrori ... ti.toc.htm, a book entitled, "Terrorism and the Illuminati" about Albert Pike:

Quote:
In a letter that he wrote to Mazzini, dated August 15, 1871, Pike graphically outlined plans for three world wars, that were seen as necessary to bring about the One World Order. For a short time, this letter was on display in the British Museum Library in London, and was copied by William Guy Carr, former Intelligence Officer in the Royal Canadian Navy, and author of Pawns in the Game. Carr summarizes:

The First World War was to be fought so as to enable the Illuminati to overthrow the powers of the Tzars in Russia and turn that country into the stronghold of Atheistic-Communism. The differences stirred up by the Agentur of the Illuminati between the British and German Empires were to be used to foment this war. After the war ended, Communism was to be built up and used to destroy other governments and weaken religions.

World War Two was to be fomented by using the differences between Fascists and Political Zionists. This was to be fought so that Nazism would be destroyed and the power of Political Zionism increased so that the sovereign state of Israel could be established in Palestine. During world war two International Communism was to be built up until it equaled in strength that of united Christendom. At this point it was to be contained and kept in check until required for the final social cataclysm...

World War Three is to be fomented by using the differences the agentur of the Illuminati stir up between Political Zionists and the Leaders of the Moslem world. The war is to be directed in such a manner that Islam and Political Zionism (including the State of Israel) will destroy themselves while at the same time the remaining nations, once more divided against each other on this issue, will be forced to fight themselves into a state of complete exhaustion physically, mentally, spiritually and economically... [12]

So rather than thinking we are headed to destruction based on these Hopi prophecies and the alignment, think we are headed to a planned out near wipe out due the actions of this core group that has been lead by the very same spirit for thousands of years. In fact, through out this entire age, we have been in the midst of a battle between the Creator and this spirit. The same one who required the blood of men tho be shed on the step pyramids of South America, the same who still inhabits the Pyramids of Giza http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h9mm_wZ ... r_embedded and http://projectcamelotproductions.com/in ... atrix.html

A good rule of thumb for me is, if the entity requires the blood of men to be shed in order for worship to be done, it could be the enemy of the Creator at work.

And for your last line "They need to relinquish greed and tune into love." , I totally agree with you, but how do you think that will happen when they think they are finally coming into the triumph of what they have worked toward all this time?

Truth is the key. Find truth , reject the false and turn away from Dogma of all types.
Shalom, Barb

Tue May 18, 2010 10:53 am
GT Truther

Post ZT Leaving GLP
barbarian wrote:
So rather than thinking we are headed to destruction based on these Hopi prophecies and the alignment, think we are headed to a planned out near wipe out do the actions of this core group that has been lead by the very same spirit for thousands of years.
A good rule of thumb for me is, if the entity requires the blood of men to be shed in order for worship to be done, it could be the enemy of the Creator at work.

One man/woman's near-ELE is another's 'divine house-cleaning'.

I really like that rule of thumb. Quote of the week, at least.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ZetaTalk Leaving GLP

For readers and questioners of the weekly ZetaTalk q&a on GLP on Saturday's at 6:30pm EST, the q&a has been moved to the poleshift.ning site at http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... 1#comments

cheryl nelson, at the poleshift.ning, wrote:

ZETATALK "CHAT" FOR 05/22/2010

ZetaTalk Chat has moved from godlikeproductions.com to this Ning. The rules have not changed, but the format has. Before you post your question, research http://www.zetatalk.com. If you cannot find an answer, then post your question here. Any moderator or member who is aware of the quote and location can point the way.

Questions posted during the week will be accepted not on a first-come-first-serve basis, as was the case before on GLP, but based on what the Zetas consider a priority question. Thus, some questions may not be addressed.

By Saturday Noon eastern daylight time (6:00 p.m. Ning Time), the answers will be posted and the thread will remain open for discussion afterward for 24 hours (until 12:00 p.m.Sunday EDT) at which time it will be closed for discussion and a new pinned discussion will be posted for the following week. You may post your questions anytime until 11:00 a.m. Saturday EDT.

Tue May 18, 2010 11:25 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

[edited for clarity 5/19/10]
My comments be below in color

barbarian wrote:
Quote:
MT7

I agree its fake, and agreed the Creator of the Universe is ultimately in control, but He is/has allowed the Kabbahlists/Masons/ect, ect. ect. to play out their endgame planned from ages ago and finally coming to the end. http://www.naderlibrary.com/lit.terrori ... ti.toc.htm

This is a very interesting find, I would like to hear more discussion on the forum on this.
I just have started reading it, I was surprised that Ralph Nada had this on his site.

So rather than thinking we are headed to destruction based on these Hopi prophecies and the alignment, think we are headed to a planned out near wipe out due the actions of this core group that has been lead by the very same spirit for thousands of years.

Keep an open mind, both views could be same in that the "spirit" could imagine that it could cause or influence such aliment, and want to spread such rumors.
Be assured that the One Universal Creator of Love has it under control.

In fact, through out this entire age, we have been in the midst of a battle between the Creator and this spirit.

YES, the dialectic of this plane of existence!
Maybe we live in overlapping dimensions, waiting to be separated?

The same one who required the blood of men tho be shed on the step pyramids of South America, the same who still inhabits the Pyramids of Giza

Agree this is not the work of the one Universal Creator of Love, sad times indeed. I would pray that it was not Human foolishness in excavating these ruins that, has caused so much suffering in the modern world.

What caused this? I think it is a lack of Love, for Humans and for all of the works from the One Universal Creator.

And for your last line "They need to relinquish greed and tune into love." , I totally agree with you, but how do you think that will happen when they think they are finally coming into the triumph of what they have worked toward all this time?

Ah, be patience the game is not over.

Truth is the key. Find truth , reject the false and turn away from Dogma of all types.

I think truth is relative, east vs west; north vs south; republican vs democrat; Victors vs Conquers. To have real Truth might require ultimate knowledge and wisdom.
Yes Truth is a fundamental, but only after Love. Cold hard logic is truth but not very comforting or nurturing.
Love allows exchanges of communication which leads to truth.
Peace be with us all

Shalom, Barb

PostNote: I think that that Illumitoy/MJ12/PTB Monster feeds off fear and that may be why we see such a serge of PYSOPS in this direction. Love is the antidote (not the mushy or weak will or anything goes kind, but Platonic love of the One Universal Creator in all things).
MT7

Tue May 18, 2010 9:28 pm
GT Truther

HUMAN CYBORGS LOL!!!!!!

http://www.biotele.com/roboman.htm

Tue May 18, 2010 10:38 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

I am glad that the Zeta talk has been removed from GLP because I was banned there for breathing.

Now I am free to ask questions.

Yes!!

Wed May 19, 2010 12:08 am
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

WOO-HOO Midnight and I am now a GT-TRUTHER! LOL-WAGONS!!!

Wed May 19, 2010 2:38 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Post Eat this
Senate Bill S510 Makes it illegal to Grow, Share, Trade or Sell Homegrown Food

By Steve Green

S 510, the Food Safety Modernization Act of 2010, may be the most dangerous bill in the history of the US. It is to our food what the bailout was to our economy, only we can live without money.

“If accepted [S 510] would preclude the public’s right to grow, own, trade, transport, share, feed and eat each and every food that nature makes. It will become the most offensive authority against the cultivation, trade and consumption of food and agricultural products of one’s choice. It will be unconstitutional and contrary to natural law or, if you like, the will of God.” ~Dr. Shiv Chopra, Canada Health whistleblower

It is similar to what India faced with imposition of the salt tax during British rule, only S 510 extends control over all food in the US, violating the fundamental human right to food.

Monsanto says it has no interest in the bill and would not benefit from it, but Monsanto’s Michael Taylor who gave us rBGH and unregulated genetically modified (GM) organisms, appears to have designed it and is waiting as an appointed Food Czar to the FDA (a position unapproved by Congress) to administer the agency it would create — without judicial review — if it passes. S 510 would give Monsanto unlimited power over all US seed, food supplements, food and farming.
History

In the 1990s, Bill Clinton introduced HACCP (Hazardous Analysis Critical Control Points) purportedly to deal with contamination in the meat industry. Clinton’s HACCP delighted the offending corporate (World Trade Organization “WTO”) meat packers since it allowed them to inspect themselves, eliminated thousands of local food processors (with no history of contamination), and centralized meat into their control. Monsanto promoted HACCP.

In 2008, Hillary Clinton, urged a powerful centralized food safety agency as part of her campaign for president. Her advisor was Mark Penn, CEO of Burson Marsteller*, a giant PR firm representing Monsanto. Clinton lost, but Clinton friends such as Rosa DeLauro, whose husband’s firm lists Monsanto as a progressive client and globalization as an area of expertise, introduced early versions of S 510.
S 510 fails on moral, social, economic, political, constitutional, and human survival grounds.

1. It puts all US food and all US farms under Homeland Security and the Department of Defense, in the event of contamination or an ill-defined emergency. It resembles the Kissinger Plan.

2. It would end US sovereignty over its own food supply by insisting on compliance with the WTO, thus threatening national security. It would end the Uruguay Round Agreement Act of 1994, which put US sovereignty and US law under perfect protection. Instead, S 510 says:

COMPLIANCE WITH INTERNATIONAL AGREEMENTS.

Nothing in this Act (or an amendment made by this Act) shall be construed in a manner inconsistent with the agreement establishing the World Trade Organization or any other treaty or international agreement to which the United States is a party.

3. It would allow the government, under Maritime Law, to define the introduction of any food into commerce (even direct sales between individuals) as smuggling into “the United States.” Since under that law, the US is a corporate entity and not a location, “entry of food into the US” covers food produced anywhere within the land mass of this country and “entering into” it by virtue of being produced.
4. It imposes Codex Alimentarius on the US, a global system of control over food. It allows the United Nations (UN), World Health Organization (WHO), UN Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), and the WTO to take control of every food on earth and remove access to natural food supplements. Its bizarre history and its expected impact in limiting access to adequate nutrition (while mandating GM food, GM animals, pesticides, hormones, irradiation of food, etc.) threatens all safe and organic food and health itself, since the world knows now it needs vitamins to survive, not just to treat illnesses.

5. It would remove the right to clean, store and thus own seed in the US, putting control of seeds in the hands of Monsanto and other multinationals, threatening US security. See Seeds – How to criminalize them, for more details.

6. It includes NAIS, an animal traceability program that threatens all small farmers and ranchers raising animals. The UN is participating through the WHO, FAO, WTO, and World Organisation for Animal Health (OIE) in allowing mass slaughter of even heritage breeds of animals and without proof of disease. Biodiversity in farm animals is being wiped out to substitute genetically engineered animals on which corporations hold patents. Animal diseases can be falsely declared. S 510 includes the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), despite its corrupt involvement in the H1N1 scandal, which is now said to have been concocted by the corporations.

7. It extends a failed and destructive HACCP to all food, thus threatening to do to all local food production and farming what HACCP did to meat production – put it in corporate hands and worsen food safety.

8. It deconstructs what is left of the American economy. It takes agriculture and food, which are the cornerstone of all economies, out of the hands of the citizenry, and puts them under the total control of multinational corporations influencing the UN, WHO, FAO and WTO, with HHS, and CDC, acting as agents, with Homeland Security as the enforcer. The chance to rebuild the economy based on farming, ranching, gardens, food production, natural health, and all the jobs, tools and connected occupations would be eliminated.

9. It would allow the government to mandate antibiotics, hormones, slaughterhouse waste, pesticides and GMOs. This would industrialize every farm in the US, eliminate local organic farming, greatly increase global warming from increased use of oil-based products and long-distance delivery of foods, and make food even more unsafe. The five items listed — the Five Pillars of Food Safety — are precisely the items in the food supply which are the primary source of its danger.

10. It uses food crimes as the entry into police state power and control. The bill postpones defining all the regulations to be imposed; postpones defining crimes to be punished, postpones defining penalties to be applied. It removes fundamental constitutional protections from all citizens in the country, making them subject to a corporate tribunal with unlimited power and penalties, and without judicial review. It is (similar to C-6 in Canada) the end of Rule of Law in the US.

Douglas Adams

Wed May 19, 2010 12:52 pm
GT Truther

Reading the post above has made me CRANKY home grown tastes the best IMHO! :flame

Wed May 19, 2010 2:44 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

It feels like they're trying to make so many things illegal that everyone becomes a criminal. People won't stop growing their own fruit and vegetables, but they might be afraid of being caught doing it. More crimes equals more criminals equals more fear.

Wed May 19, 2010 5:18 pm

I don't think you'd want to get caught giving your neighbor some of your excuses lettuce or tomatoes, let alone the zucchini!! :huh You could easily hide a bomb in that zucchini. ;)

Wed May 19, 2010 5:23 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

EDITED FROM BOB'S BLOG
http://bobstruth.blogspot.com/2010/05/seig-heil-mein-fuhrer.html warning about bob's blog it has moderately vulgar language

Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Seig Heil -- Mein Fuhrer

For the past few days the NY media was promoting Obama's call for cutting off free discussion on the Internet. We bloggers can say anything. We don't have left wing editors controlling our content and our opinion. Even FOX which is usually conservative put up a “balanced” advocacy saying that the government and their licensed outlets should control speech and what we are allowed to learn.

Today the NY socialist propaganda machine dropped the other shoe.
Obama for Dictator!

Over the past few months, while the Obama regime has been consolidating its power in Washington, DC and New York City, out in the heartland of America millions of Americans are not so happy. Obama's #1 Congressthingy, Nancy Peloci, has become “The most hated woman in America.” His Senate controller, Hairy Reid, is probably going to lose his local election in Nevada and be retired to private citizen. Despite Obama's insults and outrage the Tea Party and regular working Americans are rising up in huge numbers sufficient to wrest control away from the New Fascist Democrats in November elections. Several Fascist Democrats and RINO Republicans are losing their primary elections in their own parties back home.

With a citizen voter revolt on the horizon the New Fascists cannot allow voters to have the final say. The elections cannot be allowed to overthrow what the big eared foreigner has worked to achieve, his takeover of America. We are saying too much against him. His immigration status as an illegal alien using a false Social Security number from Congressthingy has been exposed.

The next step in preventing voters from tossing him out happened yesterday. The propaganda machine floated the idea of publicly declaring him “Dictator” and doing away with elections. Their trial balloon was put forward by leftist NYC film idiot Woody Allen. “ it would be a cool idea for President Barack Obama to be dictator for for a few years,” he said. “So he could get things done without all the hassle of opposing views getting in the way.”

That's right. Obama should be declared Dictator (for a few years) so he isn't troubled by pesky impediments like Congress and Tea Parties. He can just order new censorship of the Internet and media, take all the money from Wall Street, and bind Americans into his new Fascist Dictatorship.

American soldiers formerly swore to “Defend the Constitution of the United States.” But that old worn out document is about to be officially gone. Soldiers will be asked to swear allegiance to Obama. Seig Heil, Mein Fuhrer!.

Now that the idea of Dictator Obama has been floated by the propaganda machine, the rest of them can “discuss” its merits. It was an idea that was “unthinkable” only 2 years ago, except that Bob warned you. CBS and CNN will discuss ways that a Dictator could be more effective. Good programs like government takeover of Health Care, Manufacturing, etc., would not have to be debated by Congress for months and months. All that “waste” would be eliminated. The NYC talking heads will not immediately champion the idea, just “discuss” the possibility. That's how it works. They have “editors” to control their thinking and what the mass of Americans are allowed to learn.

Do not count on having a Presidential election in 2012. It won't happen without a fight. We will be lucky if the last semblance of the Republic holds together until the Congressional elections in 2010.

As Bob warned previously, this new Fascist Regime is so similar to the takeover by the National Socialist Labor Party in Berlin in 1933 that any thinking man should be terrified. Stockpile food and ammunition for a couple of years. Under the Obama Regime, white men are the new Jews. Don't forget that little policy, and all you white men be ready to ship out to the labor camps. Other nations should also be terrified. Fascist Dictators tend to focus attention away from problems at home by conquering other nations.

Better polish your jack boots and get your right arm ready to salute the new Fascist Dictator. And practice the new American salute to the Obammunist Dictator: Seig Heil Mein Fuhrer!
Labels: Nazis, Obama, Obamanation, police state, race war

Wed May 19, 2010 8:21 pm
Profile YIM
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 927 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next