It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:14 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 927 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 38  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.3 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.3
In 1955 my Mom, Dad, Oldest Brother Paul, Oldest Sister Arija, brothers John and Aivar moved from Freehold, New Jersay to Indianapolis, IN. The brown house you see here was the family home from 1954 to 1965 when this area of town went down hill and family decided to move out suburbs.

The pic here is from Google Earth and Street View dated 2007

While they were here life was literally like out of the television series “Happy Days” My oldest Brother was a “Greaser” or Fonzi type tough. Arija poodling skirt wearing booper, My brother John, “Richie Cuttingham type” and brother Aivar who was the youngest at time “Hoody Doddy!” I have the pics to prove it! LOL You had a corner drug store that had a full dinner and malt shop connected to it. You had street beat cops patrolled the area on foot with call boxes at the end of the block. In their own words growing up her in the 50s and 60s was innocent times beautiful tiems. Everyone knew everyone on their block and looked out for each other.

Can’t see it two well from this street view but the house as a full basement full attic, 6 Bedrooms, 2 ½ Bathrooms, SOILD Oak paneling on the first floor as well as stair case and floors full walk in closets, and cathedral sealings in the bedrooms. Breakfast Room, Dinning Room and a Kitchen that carried an echo! As well as basement washroom Believe it not with six family members. My dad rented out half of house to a elderly gent by name of Walter Trapshot. If he didn’t they would have had empty space in the house! Believe it not guess what selling price was in 1954?? For this luxury? $28,000 (30 year mortgage )

It was also here while they were going up ALL of paranormal events started to take place, such as Poltergist activity and alike..

Now why I show you this pic is something I found the other night when I randomly wondered what the house looked like today and called it up in Google Earth / Street View. Aivar and John were over visiting and what we found on the Google Photo shocked the living daylights out of us

Figure One:

Google Earth / Street View 3006 Park Ave, Indianapolis, IN.. 2007

Figure Two:

Note the floating object between the houses???

Figure Three: Lets Zoom in

Figure Four: Note the Profile of Elderly Man? The Floating Head?

Meet Walter Trapshot!

Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:50 pm
GT Truther

Shady Groves wrote:
Quote:
Man arrested at Large Hadron Collider claims he's from the future - Crave at CNET UK

http://crave.cnet.co.uk/gadgets/0,39029 ... 87,00.htm#

By Nick Hide on 01 April 2010, 10:33am

A would-be saboteur arrested today at the Large Hadron Collider in Switzerland made the bizarre claim that he was from the future. Eloi Cole, a strangely dressed young man, said that he had travelled back in time to prevent the LHC from destroying the world.

The LHC successfully collided particles at record force earlier this week, a milestone Mr Cole was attempting to disrupt by stopping supplies of Mountain Dew to the experiment's vending machines. He also claimed responsibility for the infamous baguette sabotage in November last year.

Mr Cole was seized by Swiss police after CERN security guards spotted him rooting around in bins. He explained that he was looking for fuel for his 'time machine power unit', a device that resembled a kitchen blender.

Police said Mr Cole, who was wearing a bow tie and rather too much tweed for his age, would not reveal his country of origin. "Countries do not exist where I am from. The discovery of the Higgs boson led to limitless power, the elimination of poverty and Kit-Kats for everyone. It is a communist chocolate hellhole and I'm here to stop it ever happening."

This isn't the first time time-travel has been blamed for mishaps at the LHC. Last year, the Japanese physicist Masao Ninomiya and Danish string-theory pioneer Holger Bech Nielsen put forward the hypothesis that the Higgs boson was so "abhorrent" that it somehow caused a ripple in time that prevented its own discovery.

Professor Brian Cox, a former CERN physicist and full-time rock'n'roll TV scientist, was sympathetic to Mr Cole. "Bless him, he sounds harmless enough. At least he didn't mention bloody black holes."

Mr Cole was taken to a secure mental health facility in Geneva but later disappeared from his cell. Police are baffled, but not that bothered.
You Might Like These
click to delete

WOW. I wonder if there's more info. -- Looking

Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:01 pm
GT Truther

C'mon folks, look at the date of the article and the author's style(s) and biblio. It's an April Fools' joke.

Love and :roflmao to all, Grist

Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:21 pm
GT Truther

Grist von Zweifel wrote:
C'mon folks, look at the date of the article and the author's style(s) and biblio. It's an April Fools' joke.

Love and :roflmao to all, Grist

I agree Grist, but if you read further, there was actually someone arrested at CERN. I do agree though that the DISAPPEARING ACT is a Joke.

D'oh!

Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:21 pm
GT Truther

A Very Merry Rebirth Celebration..

Happy Easter!

Pagan Origin of Easter, Sex Goddess, Rabbits & Playboy Bunny

Related:

Pagan Origin of Days of the Week, Word Etymology

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0z4yNxCgVs

Origin Names of Months, Pagan Origins by College Girl Model

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FMCxLsCARc

Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:06 pm
Site Admin

Shady that photo you posted looks exactly like a satalite dish, you can see the mount from the roof to the dish and even the LNB Arm :hmm

Just my opinion of course

Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:18 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

We thought of that too at first. Yet had to rule it out since it seems to be mounted on the over hang of a side door and is pointed directly at the adjacent house (namely our old house) plus most satellite dishes are pointed south here in indy.

L2L wrote:
Shady that photo you posted looks exactly like a satalite dish, you can see the mount from the roof to the dish and even the LNB Arm :hmm

Just my opinion of course

Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:28 pm
GT Truther

Shady Groves wrote:
Pagan Origin of Easter, Sex Goddess, Rabbits & Playboy Bunny

Related:

Pagan Origin of Days of the Week, Word Etymology

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0z4yNxCgVs

Origin Names of Months, Pagan Origins by College Girl Model

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FMCxLsCARc

Lindsay's rather "upfront" with her facts, isn't she? I must admit though that her chest had more credibility than what was coming out of her mouth half the time. :yamon

Easter is Old English for E-aster, a Teutonic dawn goddess, associated with rising in the East, hence the name Easter. Lindsay will be telling us next that the English language was invented by Irish pixies in Bermuda. The English Gods (and pagan origin of days of the week) come from the West Germanic, not Norse, although both are obviously related.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:49 am
GT Truther

Quote:
Daylight UFO filmed over China

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/vi ... ?id=178907

Posted on Tuesday, 30 March, 2010 | 49 comments | Posted by: Saru

A very clear video of a typical saucer-shaped UFO over Ningbo in China is currently doing the rounds on the web.

The footage shows a number of students in the grounds of Wan Li University piling out of the building to catch a glimpse of the object that hangs rotating in the sky for a few seconds before disappearing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq7JUKcB ... r_embedded

Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:40 am
GT Truther

Quote:
Proof at last? Daytime UFO filmed near power station in Kazakhstan

http://www.allnewsweb.com/page1199999345.php

Michael Cohen m.cohen@allnewsweb.com

An extra-ordinary piece of footage has come to light(see video below) that seems to show what appears to be a small UFO or an unmanned UFO probe circling what looks like a power station. The unstable UFO hovers in the vicinity of the station before zooming off at breakneck speed.
Not much is known about the video, which might have been secretly taken by a government employee, other than the fact that it was probably taken in the Central Asian Republic of Kazakhstan.
Kazakhstan has a past replete with UFO sightings and rich UFO history. A number of UFOs are said to have crashed in Kazakhstan's territory and recently that nation's government toyed with the idea of creating the world's first alien embassy and UFO landing base. The head of Khazakstan's space agency, Talgat Musabayev, is a staunch believer in alien visitation to Planet Earth.
The UFO seen in this video is consistent with leaked information from ex-government employees claiming a race from Andromeda Galaxy is sending probes to monitor humanity and levels of conflict on Earth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6xOY4nf ... r_embedded

Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:39 am
GT Truther

Quote:
'I DON'T NEED A WARRANT': 5 Agents brazenly raid woman's house screaming they don't need no stinkin' warrant

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=29786

http://www.bakersfieldnow.com/news/local/89756377.html

http://www.kget.com/mostpopular/story/W ... s2_CA.cspx

Sheriff's busted into my private home at approx 6 am on Tuesday March 30, 2010. They banged on the door and yelled "Open up... Kern County Sheriff" etc.. for about 4-5 minutes.. I was alone and they were looking for Joe, the man they beat up on the roadside a few months ago in Bakersfield, California. (see video "Joe Police Brutality on my channel" They said they had a warrant but when I demanded to see it, they then retracted their statement and said "We don't NEED a warrant!!" They threatened to arrest me.. and tried to ORDER ME in my private home to "{back off" of them. See for yourself if I backed off... I do not follow orders of color of law nazi military agents.. they have NO AUTHORITY and NO JURISDICTION. They unlawfully entered and terrorized me. Then they went to my friend Alan's dad's house where he was and approached him with guns at his head and threatened to "RIG" a drug test on him to frame him for something. They also said they would kill Joe if they find him. They refused to identify themselves and when I asked one if he was a robot.. he replied "YES"!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOallUDs ... r_embedded

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:02 am
GT Truther

This Easter Bunny weighs a whopping three-and-a-half stone and is four foot three inches long - making him the biggest rabbit ever recorded.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... stone.html

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:06 am
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
Remember the orionconspiracy video that I sent everybody to? Go look at it again and be sure to use the code to let yourselves into the photos on the site. You will see things that you cannot believe, but now, you will know that they are not Hollywood props.

MK

I missed that one MK..can you send it to me with the code again?

dexxxaa@earthlink.net

Dex

I just watched it; the code is Orion99 (c:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:19 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
GT Truther

I have no desire to exist in a post-shift world. I'm fairly old and my right hip is always sore, but this reality coming our way sounds like an ugly world to me.

I have no children and no significant other, so my decision is easier than many others.

You young survivalists can take a shot at what is coming our way, but I am going to pass on the opportunity.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:40 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

=== PPD, Project Preserve Destiny, Part II ===

or..

=== Magnetic Hole Growing over the ocean off the coat of Brazil ===

Magnetic anomalies ? That is what they are calling it. The area off the coast of Brazil is experiencing the lack of the earths magnetic fields. Other such "Hot Spots" where fields are increasing. Well its seems that the Office of Naval Research has joined in the fray with their development of new SQUID's. This is a quantum interference device which is useful in several areas one of which is detecting changes in magnetism. Is the earth going to suffer a pole shift ? Well the increase of the heat beat of the earth says something is happening. It normally beats at 7.5-8 cycles per second but is up around 14 beats per second. Isn't this unusual ? No.. It is quite unremarkable when you factor in the changes in the solar system. From Uranus to the sun all the planets have been experiencing global warming. This is linked to the changes which are also happening magnetically. Each of the solar bodies is also experiencing magnetic anomalies. Why ? As we approach the equatorial galactic plane we are at a particular angle. This angular offset between our solar plane and the galactic equatorial plane is called the plane of the ecliptic. The angle that we are at will send some planets trough the galactic plane sooner than the others depending upon where they are in relation to the crossing of our solar system. This will send shock waves both visible and invisible through our solar system.

What can happen.. ? We are seeing it.. and some.. some are feeling it.. We have just passed through one of the bands which the PTB's have not told us about. The subsequent passing through these bands of radiation will almost certainly cause more shock waves on each planet in our solar system. What they have not told us is that similar seismic activity has been noted on the moons of Jupiter. Still we are kept in the dark as to the goings on of this rare event which is unfolding in front of our eyes. Have the told us of the spectral anomalies which the our sun has demonstrated recently ? Have the mention the anomalies in the rings of Saturn or the cloud formations on Jupiter ? Nothing in a context that would raise suspicion.

Pole Shift.. Global Warming.. ?

Is it going to happen and is this the #1 causal reason for Project Preserve Destiny. Is it global warming ? Global warming is not something we are doing but it is a hoax. If global warming were due to mankind then why is global warming happening to Neptune and for that matter all the other planets of our solar system ? Only those who could convincingly hide the theft of the entire worlds economy and move it underground are behind PPD. It was planned for hundreds if not thousands of years. What would be the only place we could hide if we had a pole shift ? For 1000-2000 years of instability in the earths magnetic fields all life for that time would be lost on the surface. This is due to the lack of protection from the solar radiation both ionizing and non ionizing.

But their is more..

We have seen a systematic change to our belief systems. Our belief systems have been under attack for the past 100 years. Openly, forcefully, by the use of the law and educational systems. We have had our beliefs attacked because of one major reason. We are not alone. They have been hear for millions of years... Under the earth... The cities under the earth have yielded such artifacts as would not be believed by us here topside. They have discovered the "Next Energy Level". This new form of energy goes past Nuclear Fusion. It is the discovery of several more underlying forces which open the door to the quantum and sub-quantum realities. They already have been in communication with those in hyper-dimensional realities. These new power levels are like gasoline and matches to a young child wanting only to see what happens when they unleash these new powers. Hyperconductivity.. a quantum state which yields more power than what is input. This state, according to our physics, is a physical impossibility because it does not fit the accepted laws / dogmas which are foisted upon the masses. Hyper-conducting reactors which are able to simulate almost infinitesimal to the infinite masses. These virtual masses are able to generate gravitons through as series of projectors. They have used this technology to develop spacecraft capable of traveling superluminar velocities. How can this be when Einstein Blah Blah Blah. Relativity.. Super Relativity.. Blah Blah Blah.. Simply put, time and space can be localized on the event horizon. Meaning,.. that the craft which is traveling only feels a slight forward momentum even though the speeds are much faster. NASA pictures show craft moving 65000 to 150000 miles per hour then take immediate right turns as if the craft had no mass. This is not true.. The ships have mass but to the event horizon they only appear to be moving at a few miles an hour which means that the virtual mass and its resultant momentum is minuscule.

Hyper-conducting reactors accelerating virtual masses is what the Nazi Bell experiments were all about. The shielding and the focus of the energies has only recently been perfected. Not only have we found a treasure trove of artifacts on our earth, we have also found them on the moon where we continue to data mine the moon more than we are their for the Helium-3. HE3 is what the new SQUID's use.. It is also part of the new Hyper-conducting super fluid arrays which feed graviton projectors. Hyper-conductors greatly differ to superconductor in the fact that they don't have the issues with eddy currents (small tornados) in the conducting medium ? Why ? Because hyper-conductors follow a certain geometric shape. The center is circular whilst the exterior shape is hexagonal. This shape changes the superconductor in the a hyperconductor by virtue of it inversion properties. It is why the call is sacred geometry. The central circle is the exact geometric size of the 6 points hexagon. This sacred geometry was brought forth in the Babylonian era where it was first noticed and copied by others.

Who were these Babylonian's who brought forth technology, city building, coinage, crop management, water management, math, science, astronomy, astrology, astral projection, concepts of space travel. Yes, who were they really? They just show up 3500 BC from out of nowhere. They are 7 feet tall on the average. The brown skinned people of Sumer 4.5 feet tall see these giants, both physically and mentally overtake them. Who were these people.. Did they arrive from afar or were they here for aeon's. Were they the blue bloods or something else that excaped the ice age of 10,000 years ago. Were they the remnants from Atlantis or something else ?

I have an answer... It is the same that have been with us. Task masters much like the Babylonian's and the Egyptian's. They who wish to cheat death. They who wish to cheat us all and make us in their image.... ?? :sarcasism

Project Preserve Destiny is about protecting age old lies which go back thousands of years.

I have looked at the progression of technologies. And their are some things which don't fit. One is the car.. Simple as this is we should have seen the car progress into flying machines where everyone would be flying instead of using roads. Think of it.. No more roads which much up the environment. What hypocrisy by these so called do gooders. Yes, on the one hand they say carbon pollution yet we destroy our environment with roads and cars. What if we didn't have cars. What if we didn't need to use Petrochemicals for propulsion ? Well we don't... Its all about control. If they can keep us in cars then they can know where we are. Its easier to keep track of us this way. This is why everything we see, do, touch, smell, hear, sense... is all controlled. We are being manipulated on a grand scale. We don't have any choices... We are being herded like cattle being prepared for the slaughter.

Reviewing Phil Schneider comments. I keep going over what he said. That we are just a sack of food to these creatures.. Billions ripe for the harvest..

===

Boyd Bushman, In search of the Next Energy Level, New Physics..

:candle :candle :candle

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:38 am
GT Truther

Ahhh..yes, the best laid plans Midnight. Do you have a plan if you live through it?

I'm getting a visual of a huge tidal wave coming and everyone running away, for high-ground, and you, the only person in sight facing the devil.

Wow. How do you see your final moments, or is that too invasive a question?

midnight wrote:
I have no desire to exist in a post-shift world. I'm fairly old and my right hip is always sore, but this reality coming our way sounds like an ugly world to me.

I have no children and no significant other, so my decision is easier than many others.

You young survivalists can take a shot at what is coming our way, but I am going to pass on the opportunity.

Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:38 am
GT Truther

Lynnwood, I'm getting a visual of doing everything to avoid the tidal wave coming toward my humble abode.

Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:56 am
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

But if I succeed in dodging the mother of all waves, it looks like I will need a bunch of guns to survive, and a bunch of gun-toting buddies, neither of which I have.

So I will pass on that scenario if I have a choice.

Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:05 am
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

http://www.facebook.com/notes/igor-n-grata/preview-of-the-bible-code-time-machine-12259577064ah36afc-16asc-om-namaste-om-na/222585255783

Quote:
The Swift-Tuttle comet is a 10 mile wide planet killer that has a two week window in July of the year 2126 to either hit or miss the earth. If the Queen Hive of Humanity chooses EODTL4 instead of SALVATIONTL3, this will usher in the EODTL5 option for Yahweh and the Council of The Eternals who possess the tablet of destinies — or as I call it, the ‘Bible Code’ Etherion Hadron Time Machine — to “decree” a new fate/destiny/timeline for planet Earth with either the destruction of Swift-Tuttle or by allowing it to take its toll naturally to 'cleanse' the Earth after the 2113 end of humanity version 2.0 event just like the Great Flood did with humanity version 1.0. Undoubtedly, resurrecting 144,000 of their favorite creations when the earth becomes habitable again to restart Terran-Humanity for a third time is a plausible expectation in lieu of many considerations which I have not yet elaborated*.

It is my suggestion, therefore, that an observable pattern emerges that the same sequence of “Torah>Torah>YHWH<haroT<haroT” is also reflected in the FIVE FUTURES – FIVE ROADS as “EODTL1>EODTL2> SALVATIONTL3 <EODTL4<EODTL5” to focus global attention on the best option for us and all of our descendants to survive and thrive for thousands of generations to come.”

I found this quoted on the FB pages of a Bilderberg administrator. Or rather... Guilderberg.
Time travel, aborted timelines - it's a maze of perplexing code. Hadron Collider is in fact a time machine....!

The beginning of my trail started here
http://www.henrymakow.com/tracking_the_illuminati_2.html

where there was a warning of an earthquake to the elite.
After following the links, I clicked on the administrators page (above the totally aristocratic friends section) - then followed to the white pill, the earthquake warning, and the bible code prophesies.

Has anyone any thoughts on this?

Avid :)

Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:32 am
GT Truther

=== Einstein the Hoaxer ===

A Review and Comments on Pari Spolter's Mathematical and Scientific Forensic Investigation into the Suspicious Claims of Einstein's Theories of Relativity, both General and Special

Rev.10 by John Lear

Einstein was a brilliant mathematical hoaxer. While other hoaxers use simple tricks and tools with a common objective, usually money, Einstein used advanced mathematics to perpetrate his hoax and it is unknown what his true objective was. His hoax was so complex that the only people who suspected it was a hoax were ignored as terms like "special relativity", "curved space", "simultaneity", time dilation and length contraction exploded in popularity.

The ingenious key to the hoax was two-fold: its complexity and audacity.

That it was deliberate and continuing cannot be denied. Numerous contemporaries and others including, Bruno Betotti, Robert H. Dicke, Edmund Whittaker, Harald Nordenson, G.H.Keswani, Herbert Dingle, Alfred O'Rahilly, Leon Broullouin, Louis Essen, Hendrik Lorentz, G. Burniston Brown, F. Gonzalez-Gascon, Artemio Gonzalez-Lopez, S. Marino, A.A.Logunov, P. Lenard, Tullio Levi-Civita, M.A. Mestvirishvili, P.W. Bridgeman, H.K.Wimmel, N.T.Bishop, Richard Tolman, David Bohm, Mendel Sachs, D.F.Lawden, Dewey Larson, George Gamow and Ian Stewart all questioned the mathematical basis, physical theories and lack of experiments on which Einstein based both his General and Special Theory of Relativity.

Pari Spolter, in her book "Gravitational Force of the Sun" takes a mathematically forensic look at General Relativity and its illegitimate son, Special Relativity and exposes as fraudulent what many have claimed to be one of the greatest mathematical achievements of all time. She begins by reminding us how students at the undergraduate or graduate level are introduced to what O'Rahilly describes as 'the monstrosity of space-time."

She shows an example of a problem advanced students of applied mathematics and physics are asked to work out as an exercise to help understand the subject.

The problem involves:
(a) a tachyon transmitter emitting tachyons at speeds greater than the speed of light,
(b) observers, and
(c) a second tachyon transmitter.
The solution involves proving that a reply is received before it is transmitted. Pari presents this problem to show the absurdity with which students are confronted and forced to accept in the study of higher mathematics.
She also points out that Lorentz, on whose equations the entire scheme was based, never accepted the concept of a merged spacetime and that Michaelson had expressed regret that his work had been turned into this 'monster'. As Robert Shankland relates, Einstein told him, "He (Michelson) told me more than once that he did not like the theories that had followed from his work."

Pari shows us how from three dimensional Euclidean geometry we get the velocity vector by differentiating with respect for time. From that velocity vector we obtain the acceleration

FORMULATIONS are here..
http://thelivingmoon.com/47john_lear/02 ... Rev_10.htm

Acknowledging that force is proportional to acceleration we take the equation for the four dimensional spacetime and differentiate it with respect to time, and, assuming that c is a constant according to Einstein's Second Postulate of special relativity we get

FORMULATIONS are here..

and taking the time derivative of this velocity equation we get

FORMULATIONS are here..

Pari has shown that the fourth dimension has disappeared in calculations of accelerations. She points out the acceleration vector is identical to the acceleration vector of three dimensional space except that the same value starts at – c2.

Pari concludes "that an imaginary four dimensional spacetime continuum is unfit as a foundation for physics, a science which mainly deals with measurements of velocities, accelerations and the changes of these vectors."

She also states that Einsteins field equations, actually a set of 10 second-order partial differential equations using the "Einstein tensor", the Riemann tensor of curvature, the scalar of curvature formed by repeated contraction, the tensor of mass or energy density and a proportionality constant. The left-hand member of these equations represents the geometry of spacetime, and the right-hand member is an expression for the distribution of matter and energy. The solution of these field equations was only possible in a limited number of simplified physical situations and was nothing more than elegant mathematics; complex equations for naught.

Neither was Einstein's field equations based on an independent analysis of observation or an interpretation of experimental data. When his mathematical symbols take on physical expression, he assumes approximation to Newton's theory and borrows the classical figures. His proportionality factor is based on the Cavendish gravitational constant.

As Pari says, "Newton's concepts of absolute time, absolute space, and a centripetal force, and Einstein's notions of a merged spacetime, and of relativity of simultaneity, are mutually exclusive and contradictory ideas. We cannot accept both of these opposing views at the same time."

Brillouin puts it more bluntly, "General Relativity is a splendid piece of mathematics built on quicksand and leading to more and more mathematics about cosmology (a typical science-fiction process)."

General Relativity was a mathematical scam introduced and 'proven' by 'sleight of mathematics'.

Pari Spolter begins her forensic investigation which questions Einsteins Theory by disproving the four experimental tests cited in the literature in support of General Relativity:
(1) The Principle of Equivalence
(2) The Gravitation Red Shift
(3) The Gravitational Bending of Light, and
(4) Perihelion Rotation
On the Perihelion Rotation front Pari addresses
(a) Optical Photography
(b) Radio Interferometry and
(c) High Powered Radar
Addressing the Principle of Equivalence, Pari notes that Einstein stated it was the complete physical equivalence of a gravitational field and a corresponding uniformly accelerated reference system.
Pari points out that the experiments cited in the literature actually fail to show the one and the same bulk of inert matter is endowed with two separate attributes:
(1) inertial mass, and
(2) gravitational mass and that inertial mass is equal to the gravitational mass.
She further points out that the experiments have shown and to a very high degree that gravitational force is independent of the nature (and of the quantity) of the attracted body.
Addressing the Gravitational Red Shift Pari points out that Einstein interpreted the change in wavelength of the spectral lines of the Doppler Principle (for which no relativistic concepts are involved) in the derivation of the Doppler Principle for the velocity of a photon in an accelerated field as evidence of time dilation. She points out that:
(1) There is no credible basis for this claim, and
(2) Orwood J.Johnson lists 12 arguments for rejecting the idea that light frequency is a measure of time or time dilation.
In fact the whole issue of time dilation and Einstein's use of the Lorentz time dilation equation to support his theory of Gravitational Red Shift started with U.S. physicist Albert Abraham Michelson and Edward William Morley's attempt to measure the velocity of the Earth in laboratory experiments using an interferometer.
They measured the displacement of the fringes upon rotating their apparatus by 90 degrees. The magnitude of the shift observed was less than what they expected, based on the assumption made by their calculation. To explain this Michelson-Morley data, the Dutch theoretical physicist, Hendrik Anton Lorentz, suggested a (purely) hypothetical change in length produced by motion.

The French mathematician Henri Poincare made some revisions to the Lorentz (hypothetical) equation and proposed that the modified formula be called the Lorentz Transformations which are now referred to as the Lorentz Transformation equations with no reference to its hypothetical derivation.

As Pari correctly points out, Einstein in his celebrated paper of 1905 extrapolated the behavior of undulatory photons to rigid bodies of all sizes travelling in a straight line; and for the first time in history he created a science based on the manipulation of dates and the manipulation of measurements of length.

In fact,'length contraction' is based on Lorentz's arbitrary contraction factor and Poincare's subsequent 'revision'; and 'time dilation' which is a convolution of the same.

A concept with even less fact but double in fantasy was Einstein's 'relativity of simultaneity',("There is no such thing as simultaneity of distant events") which Einstein claimed was an "insight(s) of definite nature which physics owes to the special theory of relativity." His other 'insight' was "eliminating mass as an independent concept".

Addressing the Gravitational Bending of Light Pari notes that Bavarian astronomer Johann Gorg Soldner in 1804, derived an equation for the gravitational bending of light to be 0".84, as the angle of deflection of a ray of light from a fixed star to the surface of the Sun.

In the last section of his 1911 paper, Pari says Einstein calculated that a ray of light from a distant star, grazing the limb of the sun on its way to earth, would be deflected by 0.83 seconds of arc. He also stated that the fixed stars near the sun were visible during total eclipses of the sun and suggested that astronomers should look for this effect.

Four years later Einstein allegedly used the field equations of his newly proposed Theory of Gravitation and doubled the deflection angle to 1.7 arcsecond.

Two British astronomical expeditions in 1919 provided an 'approximate confirmation' of Einstein's prediction which he claims, "half of the deflection is produced by Newtonian field of attraction of the Sun and the other half by geometrical modification ('curvature') of space caused by the sun. Although later scrutiny of the specific photographs taken on the Arthur Stanley Eddington expedition showed the experimental uncertainty to be about the same magnitude as the effect Eddington claimed to have demonstrated, the media had already launched Einstein into meteoric popularity.

Pari, calculating the acceleration due to solar gravity, establishes by Fs = a. A the gravitational force of the Sun, (the correct interpretation of Kepler's Third Law) arrives at 1".75 using no relativistic concepts.

She discusses the problems of measuring light deflection by solar gravity using:
(a) Optical Photography
(b) Radio Interferometry, and
(c) High Powered Radar
In addressing Optical Photography observations Pari notes that "in analysis of the data it assumed that Einstein is correct and the least square fit is calculated. Pari also notes that "Often analysis of the same observations by different authors has produced different figures" and that "In all these observations a considerable percentage of the actual measured data have been discarded as 'accidental errors'. Data from the original 1919 and the 5 subsequent total solar eclipses observations are plotted on page 50 of the book. The data are all over the graph. They do not prove anything."
In addressing Radio Interferometry Pari notes that in these experiments radiation emitted in cm wavelength from a quasar was monitored by an interferometer as the radio source is occulted by the Sun. A number of assumptions were made in the calculation of the gravitational bending including, as in both optical and high power radar measurements, that Einsteins General Relativity was correct.

Pari notes that in addition to bending, the solar corona also causes scattering of the radio waves. As the solar limb approaches the line of sight, the apparent size of the quasar steadily increases because of the scattering in the corona. Thus the effective signal to noise decreases. For this reason, she notes that her prediction of a decrease in the deflection angle as the inverse square of the impact parameter for less than 4R cannot be obtained by radio interferometric observations and therefore a critical test of Einsteins light bending equation (based on Newton's Theory of Gravitation) is not possible with this method.

Addressing High Powered Radar detection of light deflection by solar energy using time delays in transmitting and receiving signals from planets, artificial satellites or spacecraft anchored to a planet Pari notes that in all of these radar time-delay experiments the data was processed by computer programs assuming that (as in all other experiments) General Relativity was correct and the least squares fit was calculated, and that further, the collected data at distances close to the sun were downweighted or ignored.

She also notes that R.D.Reasenberg, et al, (The Viking Relativity Experiment: Verification of Signal Retardation by Solar Gravity) claim to have verified the prediction of General Relativity to an estimated accuracy of 0.1% although they admit that they had deleted 10% of the data because of their very large, up to 20 microsecond residuals; and that most of the deleted data were obtained near conjunction. They further stated that "No definite explanation has been obtained for these anomalies."

Also noted is that radar cannot be directed towards the solar limb because of interference with the corona.

Pari concludes "In the time-delay radar experiments as in the radiointerferometric methods no data for her prediction of a decrease in the deflection angle as the inverse square of the impact parameter for less than 4R are available; and thus a conclusive verification on Einsteins light bending equation (based on Newton's Theory of Gravitation) is not possible using high powered radar.

The fourth front of Pari's forensic dissection of the General Relativity fraud is Perihelion Rotation.

The issue of Perihelion Rotation is this: In 1859 French mathematician and astronomer Urbain Jean Joseph Le Verrier reported that the advance in the perihelion of Mercury (arriving at its closest point to the sun) was greater than could be accounted for by adding the gravitational effects of the known planets. In 1895 Simon Newcomb, a U.S. Navy Admiral, leading astronomer and superintendent of the American Nautical Almanac published "The elements of the four inner planets and the fundamental constants of astronomy" and confirmed the discordance discovered by Le Verrier. In 1915 Einstein derived an equation in which he purported to account for the variation for the longitude of perihelion of a planets orbit using the field equation of General Relativity and claimed that his new theory of gravitation explained the anomalous motion of the perihelion of Mercury.

Pari takes issue with Einstein's claim noting that "Here again Einstein has combined two contradictory concepts:
(a) the classic absolute time, absolute space, and Newton's idea of a centripetal force, with
(b) general relativity's hypothesis of a curved four dimensional spacetime continuum; and has come upon an equation that gave the expected advance in the perihelion of Mercury; but that accounted for only 1/6 of the advance in the perihelion of Mars, and could not explain the anomalous motion of the nodes of Venus.
Pari notes these comments by Einstein's friends and contemporaries regarding the perihelion equation:
Max von Laue (close friend of Einstein):
"The agreement between two individual numbers (the perihelion prediction of Einstein and Newcomb anomaly) achieved under conditions which cannot be arbitrarily altered, so that it seems uncertain whether the suppositions (specifically the assumption of two mass points) are fulfilled with sufficient accuracy, does not seem to be sufficient reason, even though it is note-worthy, to change the whole physical conception of the world to the full extent as Einstein did with this theory."
Jean Francois Chazy (noted French mathematician);
(Translation) "In all fairness, at the present status of science, the value of the advance of Mercury's perihelion as an argument for the theory of Relativity does not, could not have the definitive character that some people believe it to have."
Pari skewers Einstein's claim to have solved the anomalous motion of the perihelion of Mercury with an equation based on his Theory of General Relativity with nine other different arguments.
Pari further remarks that Einstein's general theory of relativity does not explain:
(1) the rotation of the celestial bodies
(2) the orientation of the axis of rotation of the planets
(3) the orbital planes of all the planets approximately on the solar equatorial plane (±12?)
(4) the inclination of the plane of the orbit of each planet
(5) the direction of movement of the planets (counterclockwise) as viewed from north)
(6) the distance law (Titius-Bode)
(7) the eccentricities
(8) the regression of the nodes
(9) the precision of the equinoxes
(10) the perturbations
Other noted scientists and mathematicians comment on general relativity:

Dicke writes, in the preface of his book, 'The Theoretical significance of Experimental Relativity';
"In my view the grand opportunity for the experimentalist lies not in the applications of General Relativity but rather in its foundations. It would be a shame for dozens of very able theorists to devote a second half century to developing the results of General Relativity only to discover that the theory is defective, and that some basic assumption is incorrect."
Later, in the 'Introduction' of the same book, Dicke writes;
"Here is an elegant, well defined theory but almost no experiments…Far from experimental science being a crutch on which the theory leans, in the case of general relativity, theory has far outstripped experiment, and the big problem is one of finding significant experiments to perform. This situation raises serious problems for theory and our understanding of gravitation. For where there are no experiments the theory easily degenerates into purely formal mathematics".
Louis Essen points out that the Lorentz length contraction factor is an arbitrary assumption. He remarks that physicists seem to abandon their critical faculties when considering relativity. Essen concludes;
"The so-called theory of special relativity is thus not a theory at all but simply a number of assumptions and the assumptions made implicitly in the course of thought experiments contradict those made initially."
G. Burniston Brown indicates that many physicists feel that the theory of relativity is not a genuine physical theory.
Pari summarizes;
"There is no direct experimental proof of the assumptions made by Einstein to postulate the relativity theory, the special or the general. Plausible alternative explanations can be offered for all laboratory and astronomical observations cited in support of the theory."
Einstein's equations of relativistic dynamics are mathematically incompatible with the experimentally verified Plank's formula of quantum mechanics. These problems, as well as the concept of "negative mass" in relativity and Einstein's postulates of "longitudinal mass" and "transverse mass" are all hypothetical concepts with no experimentally provable or other basis in science.
Pari then points out that many physicists who believe that Einstein's theory of relativity to be flawed have not been able to get their papers accepted for publication in most scientific journals. Eminent scientists are intimidated and warned that they may 'spoil their career prospects,' if they openly opposed Einstein's relativity.

Louis Essen cautions;
"The continued acceptance and teaching of relativity hinders the development of a rational extension of electromagnetic theory"
He is concerned that;
"students are told that the theory must be accepted although they cannot expect to understand it. They are encouraged right at the beginning of their careers to forsake science in favor of dogma."
Pari also points out that "In deriving the field equations of general relativity, Einstein has used partial differential equations, which assume continuity of a uniform field or of the spacetime continuum. A mathematical law expressing a regularity in the successive distances of the orbiting bodies around a central primary would be inconsistent with the assumptions of general relativity. And this regularity exists in the form of the Titius-Bode law from which Pari also concludes that the distance law is an integral part of gravitation; i.e. gravitation is quantized.
In a series of articles, A.A.Logunov and co-workers have made several important remarks. They point out that in general relativity the energy of a system and, therefore, its inertial mass does not have any physical meaning, since it depends on the arbitrary choice of the coordinate systems. Therefore, the assertion of equality of the "inertial" and "gravitational" masses in Einstein's theory is devoid of all physical meaning.

Moreover, the arbitrariness of the coordinate transformations in general relativity makes it incapable of giving unique predictions for gravitational effects (bending of light, perihelion rotation, red shift and time-delay experiments.) They conclude that the absence in the general theory of relativity of conservation laws for energy, momentum, and angular momentum of the matter and gravitational field taken together, and also its inability to give unique predictions for gravitational phenomena, make it necessary to abandon the theory of relativity as a physical theory.

Pari states that general relativity is a very long and complicated theory. The derivation of Einstein's field equations required many pages of abstract mathematical operations. Perhaps the most obvious criticism is that by P.Lenard that Einstein's theory is 'far less simple than all great theory's of physics'.

In addressing Einsteins theory of relativity Pari reminds us that his special theory is based on Lorentz transformation equations:

with a contraction factor of the square root of 1–v2/c2 in the denominator for measurements of length and time. When v reaches the velocity of light c, length and time become undefined. For v > c, these measurements become imaginary. In Einstein's words;
(1)"In the theory of relativity the velocity c plays the part of a limiting velocity, which can neither be reached nor exceeded by any real body" and
(2)"The velocity c plays the part of an unattainable limiting velocity", also
(3)"For velocities greater than the speed of light our deliberations become meaningless" and,
(4)"Velocities greater than the speed of light have…no possibility of existence."
Pari says "That photons exist and travel at the speed c, is sufficient to invalidate the equations of special relativity; the reality of velocities greater than c, is an additional argument to refute the theory."
She then discusses the illogical theory of 'tachyons', proposed to rationalize the existence of superluminal velocities within the theory of relativity. Richard Tolman's equations that would have an 'effect precede the cause' and Bilaniuk's (et al) 'reinterpretation principle' which attempts to confirm Tolman's equation by having a tachyon travelling with negative energy and backwards in time, interpreted as one traveling with positive energy forward in time.

Pari concludes;
"The logical consistency of this reinterpretation principle has been challenged by a number of authors who have convincingly demonstrated that cause and effect cannot be interchanged arbitrarily".
David Bohm discusses the causality problem of tachyons and concludes;
"Either we have to assume that no physical action faster than light is possible, or else we have to give up Einstein's form of principle of relativity."
Mendahl Sachs states that the existence of tachyons would be a refutation of the theory of relativity.
Pari then presents three examples of particles having velocities greater than c:
(1) Cerenkov radiation
(2) antimesons, and
(3) superluminals
Pari concludes that the designation of c as the maximum velocity by Einstein was an arbitrary choice and in view of the subsequent observations summarized here, it is no longer tenable.
In addressing Einstein's unified field theories Pari quotes a number of scientists, beginning with a statement by Einstein himself and Rosen made in 1935;
"In spite of its great success in various fields, the present theoretical physics is still far from being able to provide a unified foundation on which the theoretical treatment of all phenomena could be based. We have a general relativistic theory of macroscopic phenomena, which however has hitherto been unable to account for atomic structure of matter and for quantum effects, and we have a quantum theory, which is able to account satisfactorily for a large number of atomic and quantum phenomena but which by its very nature is unsuited to the principle of relativity."
Lincoln Barnett in his book, "The Universe and Dr.Einstein, quotes Einstein;
"The idea that there are two structures of space independent of each other, the metric-gravitational and the electromagnetic, is intolerable to the theoretical spirit."
Dewey Larson comments;
"Most scientists accept the General Theory of Relativity but no one uses it except as a mental and mathematical exercise; indeed it is doubtful if anyone knows how to use it in anything other than an artificially simplified situation."
George Gamow likens the Einstein field equations of the general theory of relativity to the Taj Mahal;
"a structure standing out there in majestic isolation, without any connection to the rest of Physics".
Mendahl Sachs discusses the "Fundamental Conflicts Between the Quantum and Relativity Theories". Sachs points out that these two theories (the quantum and the relativity,) cannot be treated separately from each other in a logically consistent way.
Pari states that the goal of a Unified Field Theory was to unite the laws of gravitation and the laws of electromagnetism within a single basic structure of a universal law and that further, a great number of other capable mathematicians besides Einstein, also worked on this subject. In some of these theories, a fifth dimension was introduced. These attempts, by Einstein and numerous other authors, of unifying physics have all failed.

The recent versions of the unified theories, the "Superstrings" and the "Theories of Everything," says Pari, are pure speculations involving 10 or even 26 dimensions. The extra dimensions are supposedly curled up into invisible wormholes.

Ian Stewart in his book "The Problems of Mathematics" comments on these new developments in the Unified Field Theories;
"From such grotesque mathematical equations may the twenty-first century's System of the World be fashioned."
Harald Nordenson, in his book "Relativity, Time and Reality: A critical investigation of the Einstein Theory of Relativity from a logical point of view";
"I have often met persons, especially outside Sweden, who have expressed their astonishment that Einstein was not awarded the Nobel Prize for his Theory of Relativity, which many people consider as one of the outstanding achievements of this century. As a member of the Swedish Academy of Science which distributes the Nobel Prizes of physics I am on the other hand very glad that this was not done, since the Theory of Relativity is not physics but philosophy and in my opinion poor philosophy."
O'Rahilly describes the theory of relativity as "highly metaphysical"
Pari concludes;
"We consider the theory of relativity as science fiction or pseudoscience," and
"Mathematics, which is the most advanced science, should be used to analyze observations and experimental data. It should not be used to create a new physical science base on hypothetical equations."
My opinion is that General Relativity, 'the spacetime continuum' was a deliberate scientific and mathematical hoax perpetrated on the scientific community for reasons that are unknown at this time. This scientific and mathematical hoax is still firmly in place with current scientific experiments continually being weighted in favor of, and data contrary to, being discarded in favor of the theory.
John Lear
September 21, 2008
Las Vegas, Nevada

FORMULATIONS are here..

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:05 am
GT Truther

Phatman wrote:
=== PPD, Project Preserve Destiny, Part II ===

or..

=== Magnetic Hole Growing over the ocean off the coat of Brazil ===

IMO this is closer to the truth than realized...Can you send the URL for part I?

Dex

Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:06 am
GT Truther

I've cleared my caches and have done everything I possibly can and still can't access the youtubes insets. A couple of weeks ago I could and now it seems embedded censorship is blocking me again.
Anyone else experiencing this kind of problem?

Dex

Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:10 am
GT Truther

Dean

I've got to address you with what I think is enough of your intelligence to realize this scenario is different for the Elect, the Chosen, the selected that advance's with the higher Life programs.
I'm worried about those who have run out of time to properly assimilate their education for participating in the on-going liberty's offered by our Host of Light.
As you've said, how many do you think in the world can be reached and understand the profound reason's for their dwelling here?
They have enormously been interfered with. Technology suppression is still on-going and dangerous to those who continue to pursue free energy, perpetual burning light bulbs, even 200 mile per gallon carburetors limiting our dependency on oil, etc,. I've known some of these people who were contacted by ET's and given the knowledge for these invention's to share with our world. The Air Force and other agency's threatened them to quit their pursuit's or face destructive consequences that they demonstrated when their threat's went unheeded.

Even the knowledge of God is interfered with when laboratory testing has proved all matter origins come from Light.

The experiments are shut down, equipment confiscated.
What will it take for a disclosure that we have a galactic family welcoming us into their midst when we have local authorities denying our right to this knowledge of truth?

So far, what I've learned, the other guy on the other end of the phone that says quit what you're doing or else calls themselves Satan.

What am I to think about that Dean?

Dex

Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:48 am
Site Admin

Dex wrote:
I've cleared my caches and have done everything I possibly can and still can't access the youtubes insets. A couple of weeks ago I could and now it seems embedded censorship is blocking me again.
Anyone else experiencing this kind of problem?
Dex

Dex are you able to view YouTube videos directly from YouTube?

Is it maybe a setting in your browser that is causing the problem?

Maybe try a different browser like Firefox.

Just a thought

Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:02 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

That's a good thought L2L

Yes, I can still view Youtube..on it's website, just not the inset's anymore.

Thank you...

Dex

Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:33 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 927 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 38  Next