It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:08 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 927 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 38  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.3 2010 
Site Admin

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.3
Dex wrote:
That's a good thought L2L
Yes, I can still view Youtube..on it's website, just not the inset's anymore.
Thank you...
Dex

Don't thank me yet until it works :roflmao

I hope it does :clap

Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:45 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

=== TR-3B Fires Hypersonic Rail Gun ===

Since Rail Guns are arcane technology to our Extra Galactic Visitors. A Rail gun makes this craft a craft built right here on Terra !

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:33 pm

Post Orion Conspiracy Movie
Just a small observation on the Movie MK quoted - "The Orion Conspiracy"...

Not to pick bones with them, but watching the two Youtube clips available I noticed something interesting. On their web page: http://www.theorionconspiracy.com/about.php (and I trust that this is the site MK referred to, as no further mention of the link was given) they clearly state: quote - "This film is neither a work of fiction, nor a documentary. Forget the words "esoteric" or "fantastic", here we're speaking about REALITY…"

So if they (or SEB JANIAK for that matter) put together "reality" shots as imagery - why the hell would they concoct a bunch of misrepresented images? If you look back at Shady's post on the recent Sun Spots his image listed was as follows:

and I clipped an image from aleged movie as follows:

and looking at these two shots closely for about 2 seconds, it is clear the movie image was constructed to show the likeness of a black hole or time gate. Now, if you are trying to tell the truth, ain't this bending it a bit far?

Just my personal disapointment in the movie, as many of the images they give are well spectacular. What good is it to place sensational impression before reality?

jmo :gah

Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:55 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

=== Yet another "Above Black" UFO caught on tape ===

How long will these lies go on...

1) This is to protect our future from the enemies. :awe

2) The whole world is our enemy. :awe

3) You and I the common man are the enemy. :fu

4) We can't handle the truth. :puter

5) Project Preserve Destiny relies on these new projects. :yamon

6) The powers that be want to maintain the status quo. :sherlock

7) The powers that be think we are just a bunch of chattel. :rant

8) The Illuminati are just a bunch of nut jobs dressing in black robes having massive orgies just like in Stanley Kubrick's film "Eyes Wide Shut". :twisted

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:17 pm
GT Truther

== Giants of India ==

Yes, who exactly were these Giants ? Weren't the Babylonian's both Giants of stature and intellect ? Just where did they come from ? Under the earth or from far away ?

boundaries to it..

Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:51 pm
GT Truther

=== Advanced Micro Devices Swarms to the Competition ===

In a take off to the 4096 Core Forth Processor which I heard about in 2004. AMD just realeased a 12 core processor.

==

What's new?
AMD's new offerings include the design long known under the codename "Magny-Cours." Say that out loud, and you will get exactly what the chip is about: many cores. The Istanbul architecture, which was AMD's biggest, baddest server chip until last week, crams the functionality of six processors onto a single chip. That's a six-core processor. Magny-Cours essentially puts two Istanbuls together with some fancy footwork to make the multitude of processor cores work better together. Now you have 12 cores.

Under some workloads such as high-performance number crunching and data mining, AMD's new chip beats the pants off Intel's old Nehalem, according to the tech reviewers at Anandtech.com. If you're building cloud computing farms or otherwise indulging in virtual computing on a large scale, the rivals run neck-and-neck. However, Intel's new chip expands Nehalem up to eight cores, and Intel claims to have tripled the average performance of this product's predecessor on "common, leading enterprise benchmarks."

==

What this boils down to is very large speed bumps which was long awaited. Server farms usually hold of on buys of servers when the chips are nearing the EOL, End of Life. Since both of these chips have supporting motherboards which have been out and tested this translates to a BUY cycle in the server industry.

==

Still a long way off from the paradigm shift of the SWARM Forth Processors which still hold all speed records.. the Intel and AMD processors start going the way of the multicore chips. Several orders of magnitude faster than the fastest Intel processor. Yes, the caveat is that you can only run Forth Native code on this Processor but so what.. It is still Above Black. :scared

boundaries to it..

Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:23 pm
GT Truther

Post No April Fool's Joke
mjc wrote:
An interesting couple of photos, Don. Thanks for posting them. They got me squinting so close to my monitor that I've developed double vision. :tounge It doesn't look like any Tomahawk cruise missile I've ever seen. What sort of cruise missile is that?

Shame there's no embedded colour profile included in the photos.

BTW, I reckon I could paste American Airlines decals/livery quite easily onto a plain missile by taking a standard fuselage image of an AA airliner, shrinking the image to the right proportions and then doing a spot of arbitrary image rotation to match the correct angle of the missile before using the clone stamp tool.

I'm not saying that these images are fakes, because these men in uniform are clearly moving a missile of some kind, but I reckon there's a strong likelihood that the AA livery has been pasted onto the missile using everyone's favourite Adobe photo manipulation software. A thought's just hit me, but is this a purposeful continuation of Shady's X-fighter-on-a-warship April-1st joke? :doh No, I guess it's not, scrub that thought. :? I think it's a dead cert that the Pentagon was hit by a missile of some kind and not an aeroplane, and I wouldn't put it past the perpetrators to decorate the missile with cruelly ironic, shall we say, livery.

I think these are the real deal, mjc. I've done a close examination and others have taken a look also, and I don't think I need to trouble the "computer forensics" forum about these - though if some do, I'm open to having them proved to be hoaxes.

I also had a good friend who was actually walking past the Pentagon that day when it happened, and he swore it couldn't have been a plane, it sounded exactly like a missile and he's familiar with how both things sound. One would have to know the provenance of where these pictures came from, and though some "experts" claimed they were hoaxes, they couldn't prove it and grew quiet pretty quickly.

[Incidentally, for those wondering why I've been away for the past week, my hard-drive died and had to be replaced, and trying to restore my data from my portable lacie hard-drive has proven to be an exercise in total frustration. If anyone is considering getting a portable hard-drive, do NOT purchase a Lacie. Total POS. :headbang :puter ]

Midnight - it seems logical to us, having been exposed to so much musing on the effects of a poleshift, that the DUMBs would certainly be coffins in such a scenario, but keep in mind how the movie "2012" portrayed the, ah, poleshift; even while the earth is breaking up and buildings are crashing, it's a relatively sunny day with little wind. Totally unrealistic. Yet even our erstwhile PTB, that are supposedly so cunningly intelligent, couldn't figure out things that we here take for granted today.

I also think (in regards to your other post) that part of our 'mission' here during this time is to prove the mettle of our spiritual orientation, and that unless you're of a much older age, it behooves us to be there for those behind us, who will need as much help as they can get to not only survive the shift but to thrive in the after-time.

I also think that we're undergoing a boiling, like the "simmering" frog avatar; soon, it'll be old hat to have a major EQ every weekend. I changed my news feed on Google desktop side-bar to show the RSS for all earthquakes world-wide that are above 5.1, and was amazed at how often they occur every day now.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:27 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Recall is on my mind today, I hope he and his are near or at their final destination, and safe!

Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:52 pm
GT Truther

Hello all,

been busy watching the events unfold at
http://www.fourwinds10.com/
and
http://www.rumormillnews.com/
and the antics of the reports on the players of
Obama
Bush Jr.
Both Clintons
Bush Sr. and Barbara
The Illuminati/Globalist/Elitists
The Fed Res
Who are suppose to be fixing/stealing the economy.
Same or similar stories at
http://www.worldreports.org/
http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/

To make a long story short I notice that http://www.fourwinds10.com/ went down.
I went looking into it and found 2 other large ISP had the site up.

So what may have happen is that the PTB took the site down and left up a snapshot on 2 ISP network?
Except they forgot one network. (why would only one site on the third network have problems?)

Anyone believe this is a coincidence?

I know that ISP severs might cache the whole site, but would they not place a notice like google does on a cache?

Would it not be impractical given the huge amount of date (only google or some xxx agency would have enough to do such a thing?)

Anyone get the feeling of something going on? (more than usually, that is)

Peace be with you all
MT7

Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:31 pm
GT Truther

FourWinds is up again, with entries timestamped after your post.

Yes, I am feeling the same thing, been feeling it for about 10 days. Every day I wake up I expect to learn of some large event---besides earthquakes.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:48 am
Site Admin

Lynnwood wrote:
Recall is on my mind today, I hope he and his are near or at their final destination, and safe!

Funny I was thinking of him today too, I hope he is well and returns soon I miss his posts.....

Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:38 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Quote:
Yes, who exactly were these Giants ? Weren't the Babylonian's both Giants of stature and intellect ? Just where did they come from ? Under the earth or from far away ?

Sorry, Phatman but this is a hoax. See below from Snopes:

http://www.snopes.com/photos/odd/giantman.asp

I hate that I can't cut and paste from their site so here is a brief synopsis:

Originally, the story was that gas exploration activity in Saudi Arabia uncovered skeletal remains of phenomenal size.

The image was taken from Worth1000, a site devoted to hosting contests in which entrants show off their skills at manipulating photos using editing software.

This particular picture was from one of their competitions in which folks were to create the most realistic archaeological hoaxes.

The basis for the image was a real photograph of an excavation site near Hyde Park, New York, where scientists were working to uncover the skeleton of a mastadon.

Someone then linked the altered image to a fictious backstory based on the Islamic account of the Prophet Hud.

It was then published by The New Nation from Bangladesh and picked up by a blog in May 2007 which attributed it to a 22 April 2004 Times of India article, however, the locale was switched from Saudi Arabia to north India and additional skeleton photos were included.

In early 2010, the same basic theme was recirculated with more hoax photos. One of the photos is of a University of Chicago dig for dinosaur bones in Niger, into which someone has added an image of a large human skull.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:00 am
GT Truther

Phatman wrote:
=== TR-3B Fires Hypersonic Rail Gun ===

Since Rail Guns are arcane technology to our Extra Galactic Visitors. A Rail gun makes this craft a craft built right here on Terra !

So here is a URL which demonstrates the ONR's rail gun. At 10.6 megajoules it can accelerate a steel projectile to Mach 5. What you saw on the video from the TR-3B was a working rail gun exhibiting at least a 100 megajoule weapon. This at least one order of magnitude rail gun demonstrates a propulsion system that goes beyond anything that we currently know. It is not Nuclear in the sense of Fission or Fusion. It is something quite different. It is the answer to the question.. What is the next energy level which can move us to the stars.

Look down the page to see the rail gun firing.
http://www.onr.navy.mil/en/Media-Center/Video-Gallery.aspx

boundaries to it..

Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:48 am
Truth Seeker

Phatman wrote:
== Giants of India ==

C'mon, do some research, will you? This hoax is 3 years old now!:

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/giant-skeleton.html

Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:52 am
Site Admin

Quote:

If you will scroll up you will see my post regarding the hoax.

According to Snopes it is now making its round again.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:17 am
GT Truther

Court: FCC has no power to regulate Net neutrality
by Declan McCullagh
http://news.cnet.com/8301-13578_3-20001 ... 7-1_3-0-20

The Federal Communications Commission does not have the legal authority to slap Net neutrality regulations on Internet providers, a federal appeals court ruled Tuesday.
A three-judge panel in Washington, D.C. unanimously tossed out the FCC's August 2008 cease and desist order against Comcast, which had taken measures to slow BitTorrent transfers and had voluntarily ended them earlier that year.

Because the FCC "has failed to tie its assertion" of regulatory authority to any actual law enacted by Congress, the agency does not have the authority to regulate an Internet provider's network management practices, wrote Judge David Tatel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:42 am
GT Truther

srb2001 wrote:
Phatman wrote:
== Giants of India ==

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/giant-skeleton.html

Well then.. I guess that settles that. I suppose there is no possibility for giants to have existed.

boundaries to it..

Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:47 am
GT Truther

Cross posting:

Phil posted:

Thanks for posting this Jed.

I already knew the power of prayer before I learned I was an abductee. Afterward I learned how to use if for protection because before I found out I didn't realize I needed it. I didn't know negative entities existed. I also learned how readily available our guardian angels and especially Arch Angel Michael are to protect us the instant we ask for their help. What I find strange is not to many people talk about this solution. I suppose one has to believe in God first to know there is help waiting to be asked. Which is truly amazing. Yes, people are targeted. Yes it sucks. Yes we can individually realize we have the power to stop it by shielding ourselves. But first, somewhere, somehow you have to realize you have this power of asking God to send His angels to protect you. It is a war of good against evil and those that are targeted live right in the middle of it and the fight is never over so you have to keep your guard up daily. Your post from the angelic realm mentions focusing on the sanctity of the home. I simply ask God to protect me, my family and my home from all evil. There's a lot of evil out there. We have free will and have to realize we can use it otherwise evil will run over you given the opportunity. I learned unless you say NO they do whatever they want. You have to be specific in what you verbally outloud state to them. There's a definate hierarchy at work, God created, regarding our free will and what we chose. They are listening to us in that regard and all must abide by our wishes.

Phil

I agree with you Contactee..it is shocking to say the least. The negative expected or rather witnessed in our world from people is understandable due to too great an ignorance inherent in our species. Education was to rectify all of that. I guess abhorrent results occur from suppressing the truth.

It is a strange spiritual struggle because we tend to think all wants to be good when we realize we're not alone and have been put here for a purpose. A Divine purpose. A correct thinking alignment of energy.

Violating the Laws of Being and the Cosmos isn't allowed and if anyone wants to continue doing so they'll have to go elsewhere, and I'm beginning to think this is the elsewhere where we relearn the proper values that redeem us from physical form bondage.

In the mean time, we're asked through our reacquired sufficient love to tolerate and endure to the end our lost brothers and sisters who'll eventually awaken to what they really are beyond the illusion's of appearances.

It seems God's merciful planning and understanding has doomed us all to perfection no matter how long it take's.

Dex

Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:55 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: No April Fool's Joke
(above)A view from inside the International Space Station as it hurtled towards the northern lights at 17,500mph.

Dondep wrote:

[Incidentally, for those wondering why I've been away for the past week, my hard-drive died and had to be replaced, and trying to restore my data from my portable lacie hard-drive has proven to be an exercise in total frustration. If anyone is considering getting a portable hard-drive, do NOT purchase a Lacie. Total POS. :headbang :puter ]

Don, for as long as I can remember, you seem to be fighting an eternal battle with your computer's hard drive. :fight What you need in your laptop is a solidstate hard drive (SSD)-- no mechanical parts in other words. They are still relatively expensive, but prices have dropped significantly this past year. Read/write times are a lot faster and they don't click-click like conventional hard drives and can withstand some hard knocks too. I agree with you about Lacie BTW -- I prefer Maxtor.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:33 pm
GT Truther

http://www.iris.edu/seismon/last30.html
http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/read/index.php?pageid=seism_read&rid=172658

Large earthquake Sumatra...

The plates are 'pinging' at the moment...

Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:44 pm
GT Truther

No kidding. I found this to confirm what we already know:

Consider how frequent they are in 2010, that image is a couple years old.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:48 pm
GT Truther

Great catch, Lynnwood. It's getting to be almost old-hat; I casually eyed the RSS news feed on my desktop and saw today's 7.8, and yet they didn't break into regular news programming. Other than Fox, which I never if never tune in to, all the local stations and CBS, NBC, and ABC affiliates and CNN and MSNBC stayed with their current programming and only announcing it on their tickers and top-of-the-hour updates. Interesting. Within hours it seemed like it was days in the past, yet it just happened this evening! We're all now simmering frogs; the temperature goes up and we start thinking "hey!", then all's quiet on the western front. For a few days, anyway.

Yes, maybe recall read the signs better than most. I think things will really start rocking and rolling once we get into May, which is only a month away. I hope you'll post again before getting too far into the wilderness, recall.

MT7, thanks for the fourwinds10.com link. I can't begin to speculate on why some sites are down, though the WikiLeaks site is definitely a target. It even has a paper that was obtained that showed how black-ops intel was thinking of how to arrest/harrass a "wikileaker". I highly recommend keeping an eye on it: http://wikileaks.org/ Today's special is the actual footage from the US chopper that killed the 2 Reuters reporters and seriously wounded 2 children. And they KNEW they were killing journalists, as the audio plainly shows.

mjc, this was actually the first time my main hard-drive had died (since that virus I was sent in 2002 on my Windows 98), and on a computer that wasn't even 2 years old! Unfortunately my Lacie back-up is worthless, and even though they'll replace it for me, it's only after the 3rd time I've tried to use it, and right when I need it. I can't believe what a worthless piece of [mmmphhhh] it is, but it certainly is. Had I known better, I too would've gone the Maxtor route, or at least Western Digital. It was UJ that taught me the benefits of redundancy, so I have him to thank for making sure I have multiple copies, but dragging them all out and about and restoring them with organization will be a nightmare.

P.S. I see that Gordon Brown has asked the Queen to dissolve Parliament and hold elections May 6th; what do you see happening? Will Brown and Labour stay in power? Or will the Conservatives finally wrest it from their sagging hands?

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:15 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
P.S. I see that Gordon Brown has asked the Queen to dissolve Parliament and hold elections May 6th; what do you see happening? Will Brown and Labour stay in power? Or will the Conservatives finally wrest it from their sagging hands?

Don, I think it's about time the Labour Party got booted into touch. The party is corrupt to the core and bloated on excess, after 13 years in power. Gordon Brown hasn't been the greatest of Prime Ministers, either. Even when he was Chancellor he made some disastrous decisions, like selling 400 tons of the national gold when the gold price was at record lows, deregulating the banks and allowing easy access to credit which helped to fuel the so-called "growth" of the economy.

With every election, we're back to the same old merry-go-round of Tweedledee (Labour) and Tweedledum (Tories) vying for power. However, the national media are forecasting a "hung" parliament this time -- where no one single political party has an outright majority of seats to win the election. If that does happen, then I can see a Labour/Liberal Democrat pact of some kind to form the next government. Coalition governments have never really worked in this country, and the prospect of that happening has the money-men in the City of London quaking in their boots apparently.

Personally, I think the Conservatives will win the election by about 30 or 40 seats, but as with any election that all depends on voter turnout, of course. I live in a part of the country which is true blue dyed-in-the-wool Tory, so it's a forgone conclusion who'll win the constituency I live in. At 19, when I was first allowed to vote, I did actually cast my ballot for the local Tory candidate when Maggie Thatcher was leader of the party. I dunno what I was thinking of at the time. :tounge These days, if I do vote, it's normally for the Liberal Democrats, but it's a wasted vote as like I said, the Tory candidate wins all the time around these parts. There was talk of Labour introducing Proportional Representation, like they have on the continent, but I doubt if it'll come to anything. I think PR is a good thing, because then every vote counts and smaller parties have an opportunity to win a proportion of the seats. You've probably heard about some of the more extremist parties fielding candidates at this election, like UKIP (UK independence party -- from the European Union), and the BNP (British National Party). We also have plenty of Green Party candidates, English Nationalists, and one I have a soft spot for -- the Monster Raving Loony Party (I'm serious here by the way).

Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:05 am

Dondep wrote:

Don, if I read the info I posed in the article posted in the Active Minds page, and listed at -

http://www.gnosticliberationfront.com/city_of_london__the_fabian.htm

titled: The City of London & the Fabian Society: History & Current Plans

Then it is proof enough to me that "All the world is a Stage" as we regularly discuss here, although this is an entirely new chapter of who is really in control. For all we know these elected parties are actually predetermined. Pity we do not have an insider that we can solicit comment from...

MJC - it would be cool to have your thoughts on this info, as Tony Blair was chairman of this society before his ascension to "King of the World" (my version of his PM title?)

It certainly has me thinking in new spaces and directions - for as they say, "To know the origin - follow the money" and the Banks who own everything has a Fabian at their helm.

:?: :roll :?:

Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:48 am
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

Phatman wrote:
Well then.. I guess that settles that. I suppose there is no possibility for giants to have existed.

Point taken, Phat:

Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:59 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 927 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 38  Next