It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 12:53 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 906 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 4.3 2008 
GT Truther

Post kerrang! interview
Dondep wrote:
mjc wrote:
Don, if you give me some idea when your latest interview is being broadcast on Kerrang!, then I'll attempt to record it so that folks outside the UK can listen to it.

To be taped on Monday; I'll find out then when the broadcast will be. Thanks for recording it, mjc. Shame they can't allow folks outside of the British Isles to listen online, but at least they'll be able to hear it thanks to you. Interesting too that Jim Marrs was on......his "Alien Agenda" was formative for me when it first came out.

Okay, Don, (Brightstar and all), I'll do my best to record the interview from the kerrang! Archives section when it's released, and then upload it for download.

Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:49 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: Cliff High,future forecaster - and no Looking Glass in s
mjc wrote:
Cliff says some major collective emotional turbulence has been detected, starting October 7th 2008, that will persist for a long period of time -- well into 2012. He doesn't say what will be the cause of these perturbations in the temporal world, but seems convinced that the world's in for a bumpy old ride soon...

He says that Planet X seems to be total disinfo.

Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:55 pm
GT Truther

Check out the communication method's remark in Chapter III...

Intuitive Perception...Dan Sherman mentioned something similar with how he believed was the way the Grey's communicated with him.

Dex

Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:44 pm
GT Truther

(Note: It wasn't long after someone said Steve reappeared to his wife telling her he was with a civilization in a parallel world where they are peaceful and have no wars. Something wonderful and before long we'd all know about it. Can it be true and not a hoax)?

Adventurer Steve Fossett

Hope of solving the mystery disappearance of Steve Fossett have risen after a hiker found items believed to belong to the millionaire whose plane vanished over the Nevada desert more than a year ago.

Preston Morrow was walking along a Sierras trail near the Yosemite national park in east California when he came upon a pilot's license and an ID card in Fosset's name, and $1,000 in cash. A sweatshirt was also found. A search of the mountainous country was begun yesterday.

There is so far no sign of the single-engine aircraft in which Fossett, 63, took off from a Nevada ranch in September 2007. A huge search at the time presumed it had come down in a different region and, in the absence of any clue to the fate of the adventurer, an accomplished pilot, he was declared dead in February.

His widow, Peggy, said last night: "I am hopeful this search will locate the crash site and my husband's remains."

The trail is near the town of Mammoth Lakes. Stuart Brown, a town spokesman, said: "It's pretty steep, treacherous and rugged up there and the winds are a real issue. We'll see what we can do."

Fossett held several flying and sailing records and was the first person to fly a balloon solo round the world in 2002.

Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:29 pm
GT Truther

Uncle John here: Good find mjc. Thank you so much.

There seems to be a never ending collection of future seers. Most of the future seers deal with the ET situation.

Let me support projectcamelot.org 's 75 minute audio recording of Clif High. http://halfpasthuman.com/ (web site)

http://projectavalon.net/half_past_huma ... t_2008.mp3 (listen)

http://projectavalon.net/hph.mp3 (download)

I'll say that the Clif's predictions and understandings seem to best fit the reality as I see it. This is a very interesting listen, IMO.

It will not take long to validate because he states that change will come on Tuesday, October 7th.

I sure love it when anyone can upstage dan with the orion cube, looking glass and rv wife at his disposal.

Best of all, the predictions are derived from a computer program which data minds the subconscious minds of the posters on the internet. Wow.

Clif sure sounds a lot like Peter Davenport from THE NATIONAL UFO REPORTING CENTER www.nuforc.org/ and they are both from the Pacific Northwest.

My prediction is that if Boomer could vote in the USA, he would write in the dan and uj ticket. LOL.

P.S. Do you really think somebody would name their child, Clif High? My guess is that we are dealing with a comical ET here.

Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:38 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: Cliff High,future forecaster - and no Looking Glass in s
Cyberbird wrote:
mjc wrote:
Cliff says some major collective emotional turbulence has been detected, starting October 7th 2008, that will persist for a long period of time -- well into 2012. He doesn't say what will be the cause of these perturbations in the temporal world, but seems convinced that the world's in for a bumpy old ride soon...

He says that Planet X seems to be total disinfo.

This is probably why he's been steered to Project Spook-a-lot. What little I've heard from my 'sources' is that SERPO was actually what Dan B. said it was, but unbeknownst to him at the time, it was a test to see if the recipients would buy what he (Dan B.) was supposed to sell - though at a later date. And naturally Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy came through with flying colors, opening up the floodgates for other "approved" spooks to sell their bean-boxes there. Ironically, it's often those like Deagle and George Green who 'hint' at the truth, whose 'message' is one of preparation, that are more worthy of respect than these fraudulent ufers that profess to know things they couldn't possibly know. And we STILL don't have a single damned affidavit from any of those spooks other than Dan B.

Even the Zetas, of ZetaTalk, have commented on the prognostications of "HalfPastHuman":

Would you please address the recent prediction of HalfPastHuman regarding October 7th?

HalfPastHuman has a good prediction accuracy track record, and thus we will address them. As they fully acknowledge, everything they predict is a guess, like reading the entrails of chickens thrown on the floor, only a hunch. Their data comes from the collective conscious, as they analyze word frequency and association. There is truth to the obsessions of the public, but not necessarily truth to the outcome of their obsessions.

For instance, there has been worry about war with Iran, about Israel making a bombing run against Iran. We have stated that this will be blocked, and has been blocked, by the contingent blocking Bush and the neocons. But the public is not aware of what goes on behind the scenes, only the sense they gather from watching Cheney, et al. who rattle sabers about Iran. Recently an article was published about what had been going on behind the scenes, that Israel requested a corridor through Iraq, refueling planes, and requesting more bunker busting bombs. All this was refused by the Department of Defense (DOD), as it was obvious that a bombing run on Iran was the goal.

Thus, those forming the database for HalfPastHuman were wrong in their prediction of Israeli aggression, though not wrong in their concerns. October 7 is a time when an October surprise might occur, soon enough before the election to ruin things for Obama, or so the thinking goes, but not so close to the election that the public would not have time to be informed. Thus, the October 7 date. As we have explained, no October surprise will occur regarding this, as this is being blocked so the McCain camp will not succeed, though they certainly are plotting such things.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:41 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post 10/2 all over again.
Uncle John here: 10/2 again!

Happy fifth birthday Golden Thread!

Happy 48th birthday to our leader Dondep!

Dondep is only 3/4 my age, but he is creeping up? My percentage advantage is going down all the time.

The longer this goes on, the better it gets!

Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:04 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

THE OLD GROUP'S FORMER MEMBERS HAVE LOOKED TO A "MORAL COMPASS" IN THE FORM OF ONE "DR. BURISCH."

Uncle John here: Let's see. Moral compass? EX-LAX? Where is all this heading?

eagles disobey wrote:
The website: "EAGLES DISOBEY" (www.eaglesdisobey.net), is associated with many other internet sites and groups - BUT ALLIED TO NONE!

UJ: Well, what does this make me in association to that? This needs to be figured out.

Perhaps they left a L-space out of the above? "ALL LIED TO NONE," which is the same as saying, "We lied but no one is listening."

Well if no one is listening then lying doesn't matter, right?

Perhaps we should run this through half-past-human's software program in order to predict what's going to happen to the stock market?

Let's try to simplify this by wearing several hats: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT2Wg7lVYAs

Now wait, wasn't Greenspan a seated member. Why would they refer to themselves as a seated member and be passing out EX-LAX?

I wonder if any member of the new group is reading this and trying to figure out where the moral compass is heading.

Just remember:

eagles disobey wrote:
OUR LINE WILL NEVER BE BROKEN!

UJ: That's it! Someone call rotor rooter. They seem to be having problems with their lines again.

http://www.rotorooter.com/ Nice song!

I hope the universe is laughing at this situation as hard as I am.

Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:47 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

UJ, that was a good one, I am still chuckling over the "problems with their lines" and their use of "ex-lax" !!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL

I am hearing that the Senate is still playing their usual dam games on the American public, trying to get up a bill for one thing, and then adding everything else they possibly can into it that is termed "perks". Well, I think it is about time that some force out there "perked" them and good. IDIOTS as usual. Apparently they want to try to bail out every dam failtering company out there and not within the borders of this country, and one news person even stated about foreign companies.

Now, where is all of this "help" in blocking evil things going on here???? As far as I see it, this is one pretty dam evil bill they are trying to force down the peoples throats. Utterly rediculous.

Then they mention about unemployment, they can't get the numbers on that one straight either, one says over 3,000,000 job claims, then Market Watch has the audicity to list "First-time jobless claims hit 497,000, up 1,000, on eve of September payrolls data". I think someone forgot to go to school to learn how to count. So apparently no one wants to tell what the actual TOTAL is on even this aspect. It is just one lie and hypocracy out of DC after another.

Then I listen to Obama's talk on the Senate floor and all of his big words, then he turns around and votes for this obnoxious bill the same as McSame, so how is there any difference between them. I see two more idiots, as well as the other idiots who have voted for this bail out mess, voting on the same obnoxious bill to further try to rob the American peoples as usual.

This is really disappointing indeed cause I was actually trying to give Obama a chance here and he just blew it for me by voting on this bail out mess. Just more delusions going on as usual. Actually I see it as down right LIES. So Obama is just going to follow the status quo apparently so what kind of dam change is this?

Now to see what this Congress does.

brightstar

Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:44 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

K= Kerry Cassidy
C= Clif High

[...]

K: Right. The consciousness of our own power. And, on top of that, also alien invasion. And on top of that, what about Planet X? And what are you getting in that respect?

C: The Planet X stuff is a non-starter. It appears to be almost 100 percent disinformation from our viewpoint, in terms of what we call SKED: Subject Knowledge Elucidates the Domain. It’s an analysis technique. And within our data-sets none of the Planet X material is as it is mythologically defined within our current culture.

So, yeah, there’s probably large-sized asteroids, etc., zipping around, and even some mini-planets. But there’s no giant dwarf star kind of thing that’s gonna come on in and cause that kind of problem -- because the solar system, at one point, cannot survive such a thing.

That does not allow… For instance, the whole mythology does not allow for what we call quanta effects of interplanetary kinds of material. In other words, not just gravity, but there’s also antigravity, a repulsive force. And so, those kinds of things intrude on the idea.

Plus, in our data-sets, Planet X is within a very deep subset of what we call the SpaceGoatFarts, in an area of disinfo. We’ve never shown any of the Planet X info emotionally, in the context in which we use, to come out of that category.

K: OK. But it sounds like you’re putting your interpretation in terms of the science that you know versus not being able to talk about the science you don’t know.

C: OK. There is that. That certainly is the case. But absent that, the whole idea of the context of Planet X as was originated and is mostly… most completely embodied by the zetatalk thing… that has never come out of the disinfo bin in our SpaceGoatFarts. Now, there’s a whole lot…

K: Now what about Nibiru? In other words, are you having problems with the choice of language here?

C: No no no. Because we’ve got it modeled on the various different parameters, all the way going back to Sitchin and everything. And besides which, he’s was a very poor linguist and mostly did a lot of bad translations on some stuff.

But the best representation of that kind of a model is a couple of the scientists out there -- Paul La Voilette who is working on the electric universe model etc., and their concept as to how these small little intrusions are going to act.

So, I’m sorry, but we don’t show Planet X. We also show all kinds of things that are current in pop culture as falling in that bin where we don’t have an emotional archetype that supports them outside of the disinfo category.

[...]

Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:17 am
GT Truther

Post Happy Birthday to the Golden Thread
Thanks for the birthday wishes, UJ.

And Happy Birthday to this Golden Thread, and especially to all the newer readers and posters.

UncleJohn wrote:
eagles disobey wrote:
THE OLD GROUP'S FORMER MEMBERS HAVE LOOKED TO A "MORAL COMPASS" IN THE FORM OF ONE "DR. BURISCH."

This is why we're in the situation in the first place; banker toadies have no business running the US economy, especially when they've been plundering the wealth of the People and exploiting their labors in the hopes that the arrival of the poleshift would negate any accounting. So, when the going gets tough, the economists look to a microbiologist. Makes sense. NOT!

Uncle John here: Let's see. Moral compass? EX-LAX? Where is all this heading?

In a counter-clockwise motion down the commode.

eagles disobey wrote:
The website: "EAGLES DISOBEY" (www.eaglesdisobey.net), is associated with many other internet sites and groups - BUT ALLIED TO NONE!

UJ: Well, what does this make me in association to that? This needs to be figured out.

Perhaps they left a L-space out of the above? "ALL LIED TO NONE," which is the same as saying, "We lied but no one is listening."

Amazing observation, UJ. Never looked at it that way before, but I know that despite their plaintive cries of "we're independent! we disobey our handlers all the time!", their actions over the years have shown that when it comes to the important issues, they sell what they've been sold on. 'Independence' my ass.

Well if no one is listening then lying doesn't matter, right?

Perhaps we should run this through half-past-human's software program in order to predict what's going to happen to the stock market?

Let's try to simplify this by wearing several hats: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT2Wg7lVYAs

Now wait, wasn't Greenspan a seated member. Why would they refer to themselves as a seated member and be passing out EX-LAX?

Greenspan is running away from the consequences of his and his fellow MAJIcians; even if his - and their - bowels are 'cleaned' as a result of Dr. Burisch's Patent Snake-Oil Laxative Cure-All, someone will still have to clean up all that poo.

I wonder if any member of the new group is reading this and trying to figure out where the moral compass is heading.

Heading to the store for more Ex-Lax, probably. This is what happens when you befriend an extraterrestrial captive of Majestic; they hound you the rest of your life, thinking the ET has telepathed the answers to all humanity's ills in one fell swoop - er, grab. If the current crisis is any indication, it certainly doesn't speak well for any "moral compass". This is the Maji's pet mascot; why would they suddenly look to him for "guidance", when all this time they've basically brainwashed him into accepting their decisions over the years?

Just remember:

eagles disobey wrote:
OUR LINE WILL NEVER BE BROKEN!

UJ: That's it! Someone call rotor rooter. They seem to be having problems with their lines again.

It's the bean cans on string, as Boomer once put it......that string is actually pretty durable.

http://www.rotorooter.com/ Nice song!

I hope the universe is laughing at this situation as hard as I am.

I know I am; sometimes I laugh so hard I have to gasp for oxygen. It makes me feel really old when I worry I won't be able to breathe through the guffaws.

Cyberbird, quoting Kerry Cassidy, wrote:
K: OK. But it sounds like you’re putting your interpretation in terms of the science that you know versus not being able to talk about the science you don’t know.

I have to give Kerry some credit here for challenging Cliff on his assumptions. It's only natural that "Planet X", or "Nibiru", or "The Destroyer" wouldn't be showing up in his "data sets" because this information is only discussed on a small handful of 'fringe' forums; the Coverup has done a thorough job over the years of suppressing any rational discussion of the issue as much as possible.

The problem will only rear its ugly head when 'IT' becomes visible, causing so much crow to be eaten by these folks that not a single murder would be left worldwide. And Kerry is positioning herself that she won't be savoring that delicacy.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:14 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Cyberbird, quoting Kerry Cassidy, wrote:

I have to give Kerry some credit here for challenging Cliff on his assumptions. It's only natural that "Planet X", or "Nibiru", or "The Destroyer" wouldn't be showing up in his "data sets" because this information is only discussed on a small handful of 'fringe' forums; the Coverup has done a thorough job over the years of suppressing any rational discussion of the issue as much as possible.

The problem will only rear its ugly head when 'IT' becomes visible, causing so much crow to be eaten by these folks that not a single murder would be left worldwide. And Kerry is positioning herself that she won't be savoring that delicacy.

UncleJohn wrote:
P.S. Do you really think somebody would name their child, Clif High? My guess is that we are dealing with a comical ET here.

Uncle John here: We need some more clever posters on the golden thread to pick up on my veiled innuendo's.

As soon as I saw the name Clif High, I thought that I would not want to fall off that. I tend to be afraid of heights.

As soon as I saw Dondep's post, I thought we might be dealing with a "Clif Hanger" here and a big one to boot.

But if I'm booted off the Clif, then I plan to do a flip on the way down, so "catch you on the flip side." LOL

Half Past Human is got to be the most tongue in cheek web site name I ever seen. What is that suppose to suggest?

Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:59 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Quote:
Half Past Human is got to be the most tongue in cheek web site name I ever seen. What is that suppose to suggest?

My answer would be = Half Past Dumbass. I mean get real, all of that technical talk in this interview that actually really boils down to saying "nothing" really relavent is how I see it.

I am no computer programmer, but I did take one course semester in assembler language, and I got enough sense to see that you can write up a program to compute anything really that one wants to try without all of those big technical fancy terms and words he was using in this interview. I listened to as much of it as I could take, and in spite of it all and his eloquent sounding speech analysis on his stuff, still he never said anything relevant that I could determine.

He also failed to state whether he understand any other languages, yet he wants to say Sitchen did some pretty bad translations. How does he really know this?

I can agree that he may not have translated everything totally 100% and after what I read that this Maxmillian De Lafayette said, which I put more credence into since he does speak, read and understand 7-8 different other languages and he cleared up some of Sitchens mistranslations also, but he still said that the word Nibiru, Planet X, etc. still existed. To listen to this Clif hanger dude these words sounded 'alien' to him!

De Lafayette also confirmed Sitchens hypothesis of the calculations regarding the planetary orbit of this Nibiru, Planet X, Destroyer or whatever in the heck one wants to call it and that it does make these 3600 year revolution cycles in its orbit. And of course Sitchen and De Lafayette are both using these same Babylonian and Sumerian texts to translate from. SO on tis point they both agree. So who is putting out the disinfo on this between the three === Clif hanger dude is of course.

So, me thinks he needs to get some more educations to go along with what he has gotten to balance some things out a bit more. And mostly some 'coimmon sense', whew that is one big fancy word indeed, "common sense" and it also seems to be the most missing element in society today.

brightstar

Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:38 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:49 pm
Truth Seeker

5 YEARS AGO OCTOBER 2, 2003, THE "GOLDEN THREAD" BEGAN

Dr. Dan Burisch thread continuing since Oct 2, 2003 to the PRESENT TIME.

http://www.angelfire.com/pe/peter7/proj ... hread.html

INDEX:

http://www.angelfire.com/pe/peter7/DanB ... pages.html

8)8)7

"I am hitting my head against the walls, but the walls are giving way." - Gustav Mahler

Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:45 pm
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

I used to know someone called Warren Rabbett. Parents with a SOH?

Happy birthday Donald.

UJ, the exploration of ratios when comparing ages is fascinating (and frightening!) The gap does diminish with time.

Hi Brian, LOL at the tri-polar joke.

I see mention of the SpaceGoatFarts in the transcript above..........more evidence of the illicit use of Ex-lax?

Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:45 pm
GT Truther

Peter 7 of all the persona I've ever encountered in all my time upon the internet (since 1992) you sir are without a doubt, one of the coolest and most mysterious!

May the sun continue shine down upon you and your own and your house never empty of blessings..

Shady

peter7 wrote:
5 YEARS AGO OCTOBER 2, 2003, THE "GOLDEN THREAD" BEGAN

Dr. Dan Burisch thread continuing since Oct 2, 2003 to the PRESENT TIME.

http://www.angelfire.com/pe/peter7/proj ... hread.html

INDEX:

http://www.angelfire.com/pe/peter7/DanB ... pages.html

8)8)7

Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:11 pm
GT Truther

Revolutionary, Rock Star. Ufologist.. What a combination! :)

May the next forty eight years be just as Wild as the last and filled with blessings.

Shady

Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:15 pm
GT Truther

HAPPY BIRTHDAY D... :lol:

Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:21 pm
Truth Seeker

I know its trendy among the lunatic fringe to call this a "fraudulent bailout" and make it out to be a 'bipartisan' fraud, but to me it's apparent that what we have here is a case of the Republicans, which includes Bush who presided over these past 8 years with the exception of losing Congress 20 months ago, being afraid to clean up their own poo. They don't have the humility to admit that their core philosophy of unbridled deregulation of the 'market' is causing this crisis, and those that think they will be 'better off' if the bailout doesn't pass have another think coming too.

I'll add my happy birthday wishes too!

In reference to the "bailout" and to the notion that the crisis has been caused by "a philosophy of unbridled deregulation," I have to beg to differ. As someone who works inside one of the world's largest banks and has been in banking for the past 20 years I can say without qualification that there is not an absence of regulation. In fact, quite the contrary. Banks, and particularly large ones, are under constant scrutiny by armies of bank examiners from the Federal Reserve, the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, the FDIC, respective state banking regulators, internal auditors, public accounting auditors, and that new breed of Sarbanes-Oxley compliance auditors as well.

More to the point of the crisis, however, is that banks also must comply with a myriad of regulations, many of which have been foisted upon the industry at the behest of progressive politicians (mostly Democrats) who have done everything in their power to prevent banks from making rational, economic-based credit decisions with regard to consumer credit but especially to home loans. Those efforts have been specifically designed to enhance home ownership by minorities and therefore necessitated a relaxation of traditional lending standards in order to accomodate that goal. It is no secret that minority populations in the U.S. by and large have lower income and wealth on average than white people. While expanding opportunities for home ownership is a laudible goal on the surface, the low credit standards necessary to achieve it are at the root of the mortgage crisis. As borrowers took advantage of the easy money (which of course spread far beyond the targeted minorities) a speculative bubble in real estate resulted. And when it popped, well here we are.

Was there malfeasance on Wall Street? Were there people who milked the bubble for all it was worth and who were smart enough to figure out ways to make a killing in the process? Of course the answer to those questions is yes. But, that doesn't mean that the root of this problem was Wall Street greed when in fact the legislative and regulatory framework imposed by Washington is principally what set us on this course.

Back to the regulatory framework that I started with, I would point out that quantity of regulation does not equal quality of regulation. While the quantity of it and the tremendous burden and cost of compliance would truly boggle your mind if you could see it as I have, the fact is that I find most regulatory compliance to be primarily a nuissance and very seldom truly adding any value in terms of proper risk management. As I see it, there is a tremendous need for much less quantity of regulation but much smarter application of regulation. Secondly, there is a need to stop conducting progressive social policy when regulating the financial system. The goals of smart risk management and progressive social policy are sometimes mutually exclusive. Let banks be banks. If the government wants to use taxpayer money to directly subsize houses for the poor, then so be it. But do it in a straightforward manner and don't think that banks can be manipulated into providing this goal without an ulimate cost to the health of the banking system and, as we see unfolding before us, a cost to the economy at large.

Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:27 pm
GT Truther

Post Happy Birthday to the Golden Thread
Bunny-chan wrote:
If the government wants to use taxpayer money to directly subsize houses for the poor, then so be it. But do it in a straightforward manner and don't think that banks can be manipulated into providing this goal without an ulimate cost to the health of the banking system and, as we see unfolding before us, a cost to the economy at large.

Bunny-chan, I'll come back to this because you make a valid point that's worthy of debate, and though I wouldn't disagree with that statement, I think that the "poor" weren't being given loans out of the goodness of the heart of the Bankster Gangsters (not faulting you and your immediate colleagues). It is ALL part of the larger picture, which I'll get back to. But first.....

I want to thank all of you who posted, PM'd, IM'd or emailed your birthday wishes, because your friendship has been a lifeline in my life over these past 5 years. I feel closer to the lot of you than I do to people in immediate proximity to me, and I share with you a consciousness that would take hours to explain to an outsider. Nowhere else could a bunny chan and a bright star share without coming to fisticuffs, or a Dex and a Dag demur, or a Boomer face off with a Nightshade.

I suppose this is as good a time as any to let you know what I've been doing all this time off-thread as I'm putting together "Bamboozled!". Much of my story (the part of my life that's important to the reader), and the story of this thread, involves many of you over these past five years (yes, FIVE YEARS, Dex; it IS hard to believe). Those heady days from Oct 2003 to May 2004 at least aren't just for reminiscing, they're an important part of the "waking up" that we as a species have been edging into. Even though this 'story' hasn't been picked up by the (controlled) 'mainstream media' (yet anyway), I am sure that in the annals of the local universe, our interaction with the planetary pooh-bahs is at least a footnote if not an entire chapter.

From Dan Havers of Holland, who despite his frailties 'held a candle' for Starryeyes and I when we truly feared for our well-being, and Kate S. of Australia, who also kept this 'Thread "bumped" at GLP out of concern for us, to the "newbies" of today like carbon, who is hard at work helping pin down the site of the last "Tau-9" signing and brightstar, who is just as indignant as I am about the hijacking of the People's destiny, I say I love you all and I feel the burden of responsibility to you.

Much of the meat of "Bamboozled!" takes place on-thread here. When (allegedly) Lord Hill-Norton, known to us as "PreserveDestiny" and "Peace" (on occasion) made this announcement on-thread in May 2004 (only to be found dead inside a week later, no explanation ever given other than the insinuation of old age), I took it seriously and still do:

5/10/2004
12:25 am EDT
Mr. Deppeller:

We understand that the recent events, moving the gentleman as we did, may have shocked some. This letter is sent to confirm that the intent of the contents of my previous letter has not changed, nor have the wind´s direction.

It is up to the hearts of this little group as to what form of action they wish to take. If they follow your suggestion, I would estimate the likelihood of having this gentle man actually present himself for testimony at 80-90%.

As was previously stated to the group, it will be on the terms of those that make such decisions, and not by other´s demands. On a strictly personal basis, I wonder what will happen and what the group will do? Make history or just be part of it? Only time will tell.

Cheers!

5/10/2004
2:07 am EDT
Talking Points

1. I am no better than anyone else, however I am certainly better off than many. I see less days ahead of me than behind.

2. I wish for the world to know disclosure. However, I am not asking for your help, but simply suggesting a course that may eventuate a positive world change.

3. Dr. Burisch has one of the largest references to this aspect of the extraterestrial phenomenon and can tell it.

4. Reports have determined that governments should not disclose this information, that it would be better off letting the world public make the decision to know it.

5. While this group certainly does not occupy the largest possible cross section of world societies, it comprises an excellent enough mix to alert those in control that disclosure may be the right course.

6. It is not being asked for anyone to declare a truth as established by any other. That is domination and I would not be a party to it. It is only being asked whether members of this group would be willing to take a real stand on their own part.

7. It is being considered by those who do have the power, whether such disclosure is appropriate for world society in general. Hence, we are speaking to general society. The willingness to move one´s intentions to real action (or lack thereof) speaks volumes to considering disclosure.

Cheers!

Talking Points

Thanks for that. I don´t think I can post any comments to your response in the short time I have at the moment, without making it sound like whining, lol. Hopefully someone else will have productive comments and I´ll work on mine later. - Kate

No comments to my response are necessary. Your actions are what will dictate to others. This is about you.

Can you, or will you please clarify what in your opinion would constitute us taking a real stand? Writing a statement as to what we believe or desire? Writing a statement as to what we have witnessed or learned as part of this group?

Where would the written statement go and who would listen to it? This is precisely why a few people and myself locked on to Mr. Deppeller´s idea. An action in a suitable forum, where oaths are taken, provides a concrete declaration of sorts.

3. The political powers are not listening to anyone but themselves, are you suggesting we turn these statements over to Don Dep?

No. My suggestion is to support the idea as developed by Mr. Deppeller. Your statement may have great value if presented to a grand jury.

disclosure is like sailing to a destination. the wind will come along and do the job anyway. but why not row hard and get there quicker. then you have more time to wander or just loiter. besides thats where the good stuff is. we still want genuinely good stuff, not bad rubbish. wanting bad rubbish is the old cloudy way, remember? and rowing with your back into it is honest work.

My life´s work was sailing. You sound like a hard worker. That will be the only way such disclosure is obtained, through the demonstration of work and declared intent by a family of people, not elitists or power mongers. That was decided long ago by the very powers that control the information feed. I can´t change that reality. It is very true that a wind will come along and take you to a destination, but who´s? The genuinely good stuff doesn´t just come along it is also arrived at by hard work. This meeting between the group and myself is not about me, it is about you. Are you satisfied with arriving where ever the winds of others takes you or acting as navigators yourselves?

No statements to me are necessary. As well it is not my job to declare the color of the clothing worn by others. I matter little in this debate. Mr. Deppeller developed a unique and positive way to move the idea of disclosure ahead, and in a manner that would promote acceptance by those with the power to open the flood gates of information.

If such a stand is taken by the members of this group, please simply indicate the nature and timing. I will respond further at that time, and move on securing the young man´s appearance. If not, it is my wish that you enjoy your lives.

Cheers!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I take the job of conveying what the posters here have said over the years very seriously; I am sensitive to what many of you might think of the editing of what is said on-thread, and have tried to do justice to what I felt was important. Yes, there were times I snipped many of my own posts out, as they didn't really contribute to 'telling the story', but I've tried to give a fair reflection of what has happened here and more importantly the viewpoints you all have shared. (Rob, it may a good thing I haven't heard an IM from you in awhile, as I'm carefully choosing which of your comments and finds are essential....man, this is like surgery!) I have to do justice even to those that didn't agree with me, those I fought with on-thread and off, and to those that kept a low profile but who had a great amount of influence such as Seion9, who first discovered the Forms 255 and 256.

To you bunny chan, you're one Republican I can relate to from the days I was one of their 'operatives'.

And brightstar, you're of a kind after my own heart, I don't know that many even here who have diligently mailed their Congresspersons and even phoned them like you have. We need an army of you, but to have at least one is what's important.

Boomer, you and Crackajack were always the "rational" ones, the skeptical gumshoes that wanted as much proof as possible. Ultimately the lack of it proved the "gamechanger" for many readers; the 'house of cards' really began to crumble then. I'm doing my best to reflect the importance of your work doing that. Those days of urgent IMs in the dead of night and the wee hours of the morn were something else. PageMarker misses you too.

UncleJohn, how can I say in a few short words what your friendship has meant, how you make us laugh and question what we're being told. Your prodigous efforts at archiving, to pass on all that we've accumulated and learned, has always been noted by those writing out the akashic records. That vino-tinged twinkle in your eye coupled with a blunt smack to the side of the head is always a lethal combination. It's true that only love can fill, but I still don't think we're incapable of rejecting "mind control by ETs".

Dex, your wondrous accounts of contactees and the interfacing with higher entities isn't just entertaining, it helps us put all the other information in perspective. Anyone reading along all these years should certainly have no anxiety if encountering extraterrestrials in almost any setting.

And Shady, the perennial 'bad boy' of the Golden Thread, a radical activist after my own heart, much like brightstar. Yes, there was a time I thought you were single-handedly going to sink Disclosure, but I came to realize in time that an archetype such as you represent is always there when the B. S. is floated. Sometimes it's just that "sixth sense" that "something isn't right", that the wool is being pulled over our eyes, and even though we can't explain it (you never did provide all those documents and files you kept promising! :wink: ) it just doesn't "smell right". I know we've had our disagreements, but at heart we want the same thing.

And to mjc, one of the "best and the brightest" of the Brits. Always even-handed and rational to the point of seeming disspassionate, but with that same wry humor and incisive observations. I'm sure 'Hilly' (Lord Hill-Norton) weighed his decision with you in mind.

And to Simmering Frog, our resident expert on how the Bankster Gangsters snookered the legal system in America and moldled it after their own agendas.

And then there's ubleck and peter7. Like George Carlin and Jack Kerouac, with a dose of Hunter Thompson and Allen Ginsburg thrown in. Even though it's rare, we can always tell when peter7 is on a tear. Usually he lurks and records the highlights of this 'Thread for the akashic records, but there's times when he seems to have imbibed a fair amount of catnip, or white lightnin', or maybe even a whiff of stardust. It's those times when you can truly see what a SOV he has.

PageMarker, I wish you would speak more in public, as you can be quite eloquent and passionate, but I know that like many you've felt that we've deserved a much better and truthful accounting of the antics of Dan B., his BJ Wolf, and their many thugs and associates. I agree and hope we'll end up getting it, and not like Sarah Palin would tell it.

Dagwood, my friend and devil's advocate par excellence, you still owe me some music! Just kidding; even though months might go by, I feel like it's only yesterday when we catch up. I know you've questioned everything that's played out here on-thread, and rightfully so. You're one of the few folks here that has actually met not only me but the central characters of SNEDs, so your opinion carries some weight.

And even though we're not supposed to say anything to him, such a short list wouldn't be complete without mentioning JANunknown, though he rarely comments. JAn, you're a man of good heart that can travel many roads with many different people, but I will always quote that famous line about "it's not in the proving, it's in the knowing".

Naturally I couldn't say these things if I didn't speak of my 'better half', my 'sigificant other', Starryeyes, who has borne this odyssey in so much of a personal way that I could never truly impart in public just how deep that goes. I can share the fact that one of her birthday gifts to me today is "Angler: The Story of the Cheney Vice-Presidency". As much as she loathes the Maji, not that she even allows herself to believe in their connection to this thread, she loved me enough to get me a book on one of the chief bamboozlers of modern times. Believe me, it's a shocking read, even without mentioning his activities as MJ-2.

I know too that there are many that read regularly but rarely post, and I hope you won't feel slighted if I didn't mention your names, but believe me I am doing my best to honor your contributions. Drewski, AntZ, cyberbird (you never replied to my IMs after beating me in chess that once, but just wait til after I get this tome published, we'll have another go), and Thessa, I miss reading your spiritual-minded posts. Tex, what's going to happen next week on Oct 7th? For anyone that is willing to take the time, I would like to get your synopses of what you think of what's happened over these past 5 years; "Bamboozled!" ends with the 'Big Psy-Op' of May 2006, with an extensive epilogue that condenses what's happened since then, but I would like different perspectives and will do my best to include them in my final analysis.

Salut! Cheers!

Thank you all and god bless this bunch as we head into this winter.

Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:23 am
Profile YIM WWW
Truth Seeker

Hello, I have been reading here for a while.......GREAT site! I really appreciate places, such as this one, where people can speak freely without being attacked. I haven't much to contribute right now, but I do have a lot of spare time on my hands at this point in time. I am happy to help in any way that I can.

Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:06 am
GT Truther

Yes, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Don. I wasn't aware it was your birthday until some on here started speaking this to you. Thank you so much for your words, you have made me feel very welcome here indeed and all of the others on here that let me come in here and post as I have.

What day is your birthday? Mine was Sept 20. Yet I am one of those finiky Virgos!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Have a great day everyone.

brightstar

Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:25 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post A TEST:
check out this little clip
http://www.newseum.org/news/video_blogs ... 03&style=f

While you are on the site,
I highly recommend the section on today's front pages.

Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:11 am
GT Truther

Dex

Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:12 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 906 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37  Next