It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:45 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 906 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 4.3 2008 
GT Truther

Quote:
Looks like Don Ruffled the feathers of Majestic..Dan.. lol

Shady

Quote:
Secret Squirrel
Administrator

[avatar]

SWORN PROTECTOR OF THE EAGLES!

Re: MUTT-HUT
« Reply #901 Today at 2:11am »

Today at 1:14am, Owl wrote:
Squirrel, did you read what MARTI caught in the mill? BC

Yes I saw it! ;D I gave it to Marci for review. She shredded it and told me to grab a brew. ;D They don't know what to do. If they had anything to do, they wouldn't know how.
It's saaaaaad. It's like being buried alive.

The don-key just wants attention.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsZUenV_rJ4

Have you heard him signing? ;D SESQ

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Owl
Administrator

[avatar]

SWORN PROTECTOR OF THE EAGLES!

Re: MUTT-HUT
« Reply #902 Today at 2:41am »
No, I "opted out" of that part of the portfolio! ;D BC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just an observation..

Note how "Owl" signed his message.

D BC

Dan Benjamin Crain???

Quote:
His birth certificate name was Danny Benjamin Crain. I have met and talked with his mother, Dodie Crain, and with Dan Burisch, Ph.D., himself. ...

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/dan_b ... sch_10.htm

An astute observation Shady Groves, but this is a PRIME EXAMPLE of how peoples want to stay in 'deniel' and not face the reality of things, but it seems so many do this because they apparently just simply do not want to grow up, stay in their story book games and play lots and lots of games.

I find this to be rather obvious that this is how the majority usually lives and goes about life also. But at some point, when reality hits them square in the face usually it is too late.

As I have voiced to a few, we are all mirror reflections of each other, and others mirror in us what we do not want to see, realize or believe exists within us, so we throw off on others in order to remain in that 'escapism' and dueality of life, instead of growing up, being really responsible for our own actions and growing up to the facts of things.

And as I think I have said on here before, it is so very very obvious how Marcia is a trained 'handler' of the PTB and how she controls Dan Burisch like a puppet on a string. This is so sad indeed that any human being has to be done like this and led like a sheep to the slaughter. Dan Burisch has no real life unfortunately, and yet I think I can also say that I blame these handlers more so than I would Dan because Dan is in a state of obvious 'mental deniel' that he is being so used and programmed as is being done. I do feel rather sorry for him on this account because I think that some aspect of him does know, yet all of the various 'alters' cannot see and are in deniel on it all. WAKE UP DAN BURISCH and see what is being done to you by these evil, vile peoples before it is too late.

And this is also true of the various 'sock puppets' that MJ12 and Marcia are using on the SNEDS site and situation. I pray for mercy on their souls, because the day of reckoning always comes eventually and all do pay for their evil actions.

brightstar

Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:56 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Interesting too that they are (again) unable to answer a straight question as Don asked (why is Burish on the 'hit list'?) but can only offer sneering little insults (Don-key)!
Despite not reading here of course.... :wink:

Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:13 am
GT Truther

Post Re: SION - A Fraud By Any Other Name
Dondep wrote:
Maybe SPY-ON.......Super-Sion......Snooper Sion.......Stupor Sion......Scion, as in trust-fund brat (fitting! :P )......SPOON (Super Potentates Organization Of Nitwits)......etc

I think SPOON takes the biscuit, Don,:lol: not that the gentleman included on the spoon are nitwits, of course, and neither may they be members of the "new" group. :| :wink:

Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:57 am
GT Truther

Post Re: New Mexico Seismic Zone vs. YellowStone Seismic Zone
Personally I'm concerned about the tremor zone down near Evansville, Indiana (my sis lives not to far from it) that zone has been highly active and gave Indianapolis 5.2 - 5.8 jolts the past 5 years.

If the 'Big One' hits on New Madrid Faultline. Indianapolis will be hit hard. Indy was built on drained marsh/swamp land beginning in mid 1800s to early 1900s. The city is spread out, covering Marion County with suburbs in adjacent counties.

Geologically we're sitting time bomb for earthquake along the lines of old New Madrid quake. We have no re - enforced buildings, the soil under Indy is basically a old lake bed (same exact conditions as Mexico City) and during a quake geologically speaking the ground will 'liquify' under the seismic wave front.... bye bye Indianapolis.

I know with the last 5.2 we had just last year. There were wide spread reports in the city of people running out of their homes, heavy furnature and appliances literally dancing across house. Windows vibrating like wine glasses. Experienced it myself.

5.2 may not seem alot to people from CA or out West. But here it was un nerving to say the least and un usual in that it literally felt; the ground felt as if one was in the middle of the ocean wave riding, you could feel and in some cases see the land ungulate as the seismic waves came in from the Evansville epicenter.

Dondep wrote:
I might be wrong, but I'll raise you one Seismic Zone, Shady - your YSSZ to my NMSZ., which as shown below seems relatively quiet, despite the small earthquakes in the center of the Zone. If 'it' doesn't occur within the confines of this map, it'll be connected to it in one way or another directly.

Dan should be teaching the young 'uns and the homeless to make soap at home, UJ. It gives them a valuable trade, and allows them to pay their own way and help each other. I just read the recipe in the Santa Fe Journal.

Shady wrote:
So what does it tell of us the UFO Cover-Up, in that since 1947 (Maybe as far back 1930s) Sixty One years. The Powers that Be have hidden the truth from the public (from the World) so effectively? It tells us logically that a Majestic Twelve such as Dan Burisch’s account or even the Illuminati couldn’t exist in the structure nor manor he presents.

Simple Logic folks.

An IF indeed it does…

Then we are dealing with a organizational structure in which all its members are Fanatically Devoted to said organization and its goals. Fanatics no different then Moslem terrorist that walks up to check point in the Middle East and pulls the cord on TNT jacket shouting his last words.. “God is Great!”.

This is the crux of the problem; the fanaticism comes from being indoctrinated with the concept that you are in the service of the 'greater good'. A 'good' that is able to justify the extinction of their 'lessers', or at minimum prevent them from learning the truth up until the last minute.

The Georgia 'standing stones' are a singular example of what I'm talking about.

The Georgia 'Guide Stones'

MAINTAIN HUMANITY UNDER 500,000,000
IN PERPETUAL BALANCE WITH NATURE

GUIDE REPRODUCTION WISELY —
IMPROVING FITNESS AND DIVERSITY

UNITE HUMANITY WITH A LIVING
NEW LANGUAGE

RULE PASSION — FAITH — TRADITION
AND ALL THINGS
WITH TEMPERED REASON

PROTECT PEOPLE AND NATIONS
WITH FAIR LAWS AND JUST COURTS

LET ALL NATIONS RULE INTERNALLY
RESOLVING EXTERNAL DISPUTES
IN A WORLD COURT

AVOID PETTY LAWS AND USELESS
OFFICIALS

BALANCE PERSONAL RIGHTS WITH
SOCIAL DUTIES.

PRIZE TRUTH — BEAUTY — LOVE —
SEEKING HARMONY WITH THE
INFINITE

BE NOT A CANCER ON THE EARTH —
LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE —
LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE

The scary thought is that this all sounds so uplifting, so loving, so....'right', doesn't it? I mean, who can argue with this? Yet look at the beginning point: the ideal population of Earth is 500 million.

Isn't that suspiciously like the 10% referenced elsewhere for the number of survivors of the shift? The banksta gangstas might believe it's simply those able to control the resources of the planet when the 'moment' arrives who will survive the 'Great Anomaly', so this analysis - written in the modern-day equivalent of the original Rosetta Stone - could be used almost as a justificiation for an "NWO". Of course. But that would assume a much more pro-actively malevolent cabal when in fact that group can't usually muster the requisite venality in too much of an organized fashion. Look at how Dan has been alternately locked down in solitary confinement 'for his own protection' and then suddenly appears at negotiations between nuclear superpowers. Yes, it's true, the real-estate there-abouts is pretty cheap as I can personally attest to, but they're trying to maintain their legend 'on-the-cheap', as usual...... then again what did you expect from a production of Big Dick n' Dadmiral?

Has anyone asked Dan exactly why "Illuminati" are after him still? He's danced to their tune for almost 3 years now, is there anything he's holding back that could undo the damage he's done to himself? Why only 2 or 3 of their supposed 'Council' groupings want to kill him? He's proven himself harmless! His sworn testimony falls on deaf ears, and he contradicts himself at nearly every turn. So why would anyone want to kill him? More distraction from the real issues.

Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:26 am
GT Truther

Its Pride, Arrogance and their Elitism that gets the better of them. Nor will it allow them to admit that they indeed read here.

As much as Burisch and McDowell profess themselves to be 'one of the common' people they are not.

Dan Burisch underneath believes himself to be 'Gods Gift to Humanity,' Special, Wonder Boy Prodigy of Majestic Twelve. When in actuality he comes form 1 generation removed White Trash. Who grew up in a very dysfunctional family prone to police runs for possibly domestic abuse. Burisch channeled his energy into education to remove himself from that environment. Where he possibly did catch the eye of Military Industrial Complex who used him.

Danny's "Wonder Boy Prodigy of Majestic Twelve" status has gone to his head. When Danny hands out soup and sandwhiches to the homeless (a Noble Act to be sure). Underneath it all his act is not act of kindness of caring. Its an act of "I'm better then you. Therefore I can be generous and make myself feel good." Instead of Noble Gusture of "There for grace of God go I."

Note the posture of Dan Burisch in the photographs released by Sned's of Burisch and McDowell handing out food to homeless. His posture and his stance betray his arrogence and pride. ...

What were those words of that Jewish Rabbi in 32ad. Ah yes.. when doing good deeds "Be like not the hypocrite that gives amms to poor from the street corner, he does so to be seen and praised and not because of his heart or intent."

Burisch does for show

As for Marci McDowell spoiled little 'Daddy's Girl' that used to party in apparently Scottish castles in kilits, as Daddy's Majestic Mafia pal's sipped their Martini's wife swapped and patted themselves on the back for illegal endeavor. Business men to end. Marci grew up in house of privilege, where she never went with want. Yet was 'disconnected' from her peers and never formed c ritual psychological development with 'average people.' This led to isolationism and sense of spiritual emptiness, thus Young McDowell was most likely a "Party Girl" a brat that spent their time seeking thrills and chills like an addiction.

Evidenced by the McDonald Douglus Badge, the movie extra in Nun costume. Note the smug grin. which scream "I'm looking for fun! Not seriousness!"

When Ms McDowell joined Majestic (upon hearing of her Father being Super Secret Agent Man) Ms McDowell joined for the Thrill and Prestiage in order to fill a rather empty meaningless life within herself.

Ann Marcher is very much the opposite (From what I got to know of her when she was assigned to my forum.) Down to Earth, very connected with us 'the common folk.' Ms Marcher most likely was the rebellious one in McDowell household, rejecting her upbringing and Elitism" of her Parents. Rejecting her sisters swallow lifestyle of thrill seeking spoiled brat.

It is also self evident that Ann formed the critual social skills needed to fit in with 'the common folk' thus shows long history of living outside the Elitist Sphere of Majestic. I also specualte that it was Ann Marcher that introduced her sister Marci to Wicca as means of filling the Spiritual void of growing up as they did. Although Ms Marcher did join Majestic (the family business; aka Mafia) knowing full well that her family were and are apart of an orgranization that TOTALLY and COMPLETELY goes against the Wiccan Creed.

"An it harm NONE, Do As Thou Wilt!"

Ms McDowell and Ms Marcher will die defending Majestic as good thing. That their mother and father were apart of a good thing. When in fact they were no different then a kin to Nazi Party members. Who indoctrated their childern into the "The Party Line."

Thus enclosing we see Dan Burisch and Marci McDowell today. Try as they might to "be just common folk a member of society." They still feel that they deserve "Special Privileges" "Special Treatment" and not to be bothered by us common people. And finally why their Pride and Arrogance won't allow them to admit that they themselves read this forum and have done so since they stormed out.

Shady

The Ferret wrote:
Interesting too that they are (again) unable to answer a straight question as Don asked (why is Burish on the 'hit list'?) but can only offer sneering little insults (Don-key)!
Despite not reading here of course.... :wink:

Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:40 pm
GT Truther

An astute observation Shady Groves, but this is a PRIME EXAMPLE of how peoples want to stay in 'deniel' and not face the reality of things, but it seems so many do this because they apparently just simply do not want to grow up, stay in their story book games and play lots and lots of games.

I find this to be rather obvious that this is how the majority usually lives and goes about life also. But at some point, when reality hits them square in the face usually it is too late.

As I have voiced to a few, we are all mirror reflections of each other, and others mirror in us what we do not want to see, realize or believe exists within us, so we throw off on others in order to remain in that 'escapism' and dueality of life, instead of growing up, being really responsible for our own actions and growing up to the facts of things.

brightstar

So true. This is one core reason why we find ourselves in this damn situation on Terra.

I just finish to read Richard C. Hoagland's book: Dark Mission - The Secret History Of Nasa.

http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Mission-Secr ... 1932595260

For anyone who hasn't read it yet, I gladly suggest it. : ]
Now I shall go play a hockey game with friends.
Good evening everyone and Happy New Year without any mega catastrophic geological event or wwIII or whatever un-cool event.

Happy whatsoever,
J

Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:46 pm
GT Truther

New Avatar for the upcoming New Year..What a Dec 30-08.
It's been great reading here Guys and Gals.

DonD

Keep up the great journalism.

mjc

Thanks for your respect.

UJ

Thanks for your humor.

Many thanks to all of you.

Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:45 pm
GT Truther

It just screams "ship me off to Shady! ship me off to Shady!" ...heheheh j/k

Awesome Dude! Awesome!

Shady

Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:10 pm
GT Truther

Looks like Dex lives in a fantastic place too....no neighbours, peace and quiet, fantastic countryside....sigh...

Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:57 am
GT Truther

Hey Dex is all set for the end of the world.

He lives out in country..

Has a yard stocked with horde of every man's dream. Massive Power Tools..

Hot car's.

I'm sure he has stocked Survival provisions for a year or too and private armory..

He's missing only one thing though for dooms day...

The private stash Belly Dancer for that desert hideaway! heheheh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6CvPakc2s8

.... But then again with Dex giving that "I'm mister cool." pose next to his wheels, I'm sure Dex has Mrs Dex signed up for those lessons, already! LOL

Shady

The Ferret wrote:
Looks like Dex lives in a fantastic place too....no neighbours, peace and quiet, fantastic countryside....sigh...

Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:38 am
GT Truther

Hey, Dex, come the poleshift it looks like it's all over to yours, mate!
I'll bring Somerset ale (ye olde ancient real brew trod by the monks of Glastonbury!) and homemade scones (English cakes with raisins to most of the forum US folks)! :-D

Hey, I got some scarves and glitter - I'll improvise for the belly dancer! :shock: 8) No, really don't let's go there!

P.S (On a serious note) Bright thoughts for 2009 to all the members here.

Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:53 pm
GT Truther

Earthquake swarm continues beneath Yellowstone...

Toba anyone? How about Krakatau?

Pay close attention to the Lat and Long, The Numerology. ... Cough Illuminati, Cough Free Masonry, Ritual Magic..

Me thinks Obama and 2009 will come in with a real Bang!

Shady

Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:17 pm
GT Truther

Why nothing stimulates a dead corpse of an economy better then a National Rebuilding Plan after a Super Volcano has gone off in your backyard blasting a 300 mile kill zone.

Why look they already have the Good old Soilder Boys in Place across the country..

Quote:
Northcom Combat Team Conducts “Humanitarian Support” Exercise in Maryland
Published on 12-28-2008

http://blacklistednews.com/?news_id=2777

Why look aren’t they so just well gosh darn it “Humanitarian”

Take your World Government Emergency Aid Credit Chip Implant like a man. Boy! Or take a train ride your choice.”

Quote:
National Guard Soldiers to Usher in New Year at Times Square
Published on 12-31-2008

http://blacklistednews.com/?news_id=2807

Remember boys and girls SUPPORT our steriod injected and brainwashed Troops! They are only protecting the weak Elite Government from YOU!!

Gee I wonder if this was what Biden meant that Obama would be tested???

Change is Here??!?!

Shady

Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:54 pm
GT Truther

The Magnetic Field protects the Earth from the Solar Winds and solar radiation. Now we have a hole in the Magnetic Field which scientists have no clue whats causing it.

Scientists find hole in Earth's magnetic field
Published on 12-17-2008

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081217/ap_ ... rth_breach

Magnetic Field Hole Could Cripple Communications
Published on 12-19-2008

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,468268,00.html

Now Imagine the Solar Stroms/Flares pick up again and we go back into a Active Solar Cycle with holes in our Magnetic Field.

You know whats going to happen here on earth?

Anyone underneath that hole gets FRIED. Crispy Critter.

Shady

Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:05 pm
GT Truther

Post Unification over warfare
simp at OMF wrote:
Hi UncleJohn

Its a spiritual warfare pure and simple. Which side do we choose to act for? Its about individual salvation and redemption.

Uncle John here: IMO, this is not the case. I view every sentient being's life as sacred! The universe is not about a collection of sentient beings on one side of a line versus another set of sentient beings on the other!

The grand and overriding process in the universe is spiritual unification not spiritual warfare.

simp wrote:
There is a large body of evidence to suggest that the PTB are influenced by Luciferic principles and black occult practices. Blood ritual and obsession. Top down pyramid control. All ANTICHRIST -ian practices. The Eye in the Pyramid religion which goes back to our original Annunaki masters.

UJ: I will not argue with you here brother. IMO, those in charge are still looking for redemption and the everlasting unification of their souls. They are just badly trained and misguided.

simp wrote:
Which side is Source A on?

UJ: IMO, he is not aware that there are even two sides. Most all humans have no concept of this and should not be held to task because of their ignorance.

simp wrote:
Negative ETs like those from Orion/ Sirius [ Annunaki ] and reptile/grey collective use this planet and we humans as a resource, as we humans now use this planet and its flora and fauna as a resource. As above as below.

UJ: True, but at the same time they are using the diversity and knowledge of humans to perfect their own reality. Knowledge is virtual just as a seed or dna. It doesn't detract from itself by reproducing and expanding.

simp wrote:
Is Source A USING the Pickerings as a resource?

UJ: Aren't we all using the Pickerings as a resource. God bless them.

simp wrote:
"]Each individual has a responsibility to the creation in this regards. Its very simple.

UJ: This goes way too far. I could never be held responsible for what I knew at ten years old considering what I know at 64 years old. I or God can't hold people responsible for not knowing the vastness and truth of reality. Most people I meet and interact with are simple and good people. Only the lucky few of us strive to know and experience everything possible and thus are held to a higher responsibility.

simp wrote:
As Disclosure approaches it is very important for us to identify the ET players involved and on which side they reside - the shadow or the light. After Disclosure the choice will me made even more obvious as the players are brought from the darkness into the light. Be vigilant !

UJ: Again, it is not a us versus them situation. Still, as far as I have found out, the bright ones are on our side. This must drive the ET's crazy.

simp wrote:
The Council of Nine called our planet Earth - The only Planet of Choice. Free will is the issue here but how can the majority of planetary society be free when they are so mind controlled and kept in a constant state of fear and desire by the power structure?

UJ: Come now, there must be plenty of planets like ours in the truly vastness of time and space.

simp wrote:
The answer resides in the secret of how to control your reality.

UJ: You can only control the reality you are aware of.

simp wrote:
Google MPO LERM modules - which originated from ACIO inside the NSA and teach how to manifest solid objects from light. [ Sai Baba uses LERM to manifest solid objects as did Jesus. Its how ETs do it as well ]. Learn how to be the master of your reality and understand what the illuminated elite have known for millenium and have kept secret from the masses.

UJ: You are going a little woo, woo on me here. I seriously doubt there is a ACIO inside of the NSA. The illuminated elite are stupid jerk humans who are controlled by stupid jerk ET's who know not what they are doing.

Thanks for the really great post Simp, you really got me going.

Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:28 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

suspicioso wrote:
The scenario doesn't make sense from a whole lot of angles.

I suspect one of:

(a) the story is being made up as it goes along, inconsistencies and all;
(b) there has been an error in communicating the message;
(c) the key element of this scenario is missing;
(d) various scenarios are being tried to gauge reactions

Hey Suspicioso,

(e) Or, the message is accurate with some details (c) left out that would give us a greater context. The reason is because the program is still ongoing.

I decided to release this email from our source. This email was the second from the "it doesn't matter anymore" email when our guy back from his TDY. Please look at the email's cadence, sentence structure and intonations to determine whether this is my writing. It is not. Some of the information is edited for the sake of the program our source is involved in.

Also, our source has his ups and downs with disclosure as evident in the last statement. Please, do not think he doesn't want disclosure. He does. This was a tough time for him. He was on the lowest of lows regarding the depression cycle resulting from the modifications.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From Source A:

OK, I’ve decided to take **************** advise and run this through a document instead of having all this info just “Hang Out” in cyberspace.

It appears that we do not possess the technology yet to go off world. I would highly suspect any of those books out there about “Contactee’s who have been given a ride in a spacecraft”. At least not with the ET’s that I’ve been in contact with.

It’s easier to “Modify” a human body to accommodate the other environmental conditions. The “Conformers” are a mix of Silicon/carbon based life forms. They can not survive on our planet. They are encapsulated in a clay type Bio-Suite, hence the constant movement. They do project via telepathy images.

Anyway, six of us volunteered {and YES, this is the LAST TIME I volunteer for anything} to be surgically modified. They cut open ************************************************************************************************************************ **************************************************.

I was awake through it all, but, I did not feel any pain or discomfort.

As explained to me, the device increases the ************ through the body way over 1000 percent, also acts as a ************ exchanger, increases the blood pressure to ***/*** and enables me to breath the **************************************.

Once connected, I no longer could breath the air on earth, rather, I had to be in “THEIR” atmosphere.

So much for details… now the bad part…..

We, as in the planet earth and humankind, we’re in bad shape.

Yes, there have been cycles of heating and cooling and we’re in a warming up cycle right now, but the pollution effects are accelerating things…. Plus, the earth NEVER had 6.5 Billion people before either.

Now here is the really bad part. And, you can see it right now on “Goggle Earth”. The glaziers of the Himalayas are melting very quickly. They will run dry very soon and those waters feed the four main rivers that supply the China/India sub continent. That’s HALF of the worlds population that lives on either side of those rivers.

Do I here the next WAR brewing….. A WAR OVER WATER RIGHTS !!!!!

Remember both India and China have “The Bomb”.

Not that we in the west are immune… Have you herd about “Mega Volcanoes”?
I didn’t until just this past week. It seams that this planet’s highly active core blows off pressure by way of these really big volcano’s every 600,000 to a million years or so. Well, guess what, we’re do for one and it’s epic center is right under Yellowstone national Park. Yep, there goes North America….

ET’s estimate is that this world could support 1.5 to 2 billion people TOPS !!!!!!!

Get ready for the next big mass extinction.

It just doesn’t matter anymore……..

Anyway, I have a huge ******************* and I’m in a little discomfort but, I’m back to breathing Terra Firma now. I should be fully healed in 3 months. I should be leaving here soon traveling back to New York for rest and recovery.

Can’t drink any beer, my taste buds are WAY OFF, nothing tastes good. They say that it will pass.

Yes, my friends, we have much to talk about.

Your beat Up Idiot never to do this again…..

Onward

Source A

PS: At least the M.I.B.’s are scared crapless of me and the other 5 so we can just about do anything we want right now…within reason of course.

Sorry, guys, I’m not so sure disclosure is such a good thing right now.

Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:32 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:48 pm
GT Truther

I just wanted to wish EVERYONE on here a big HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!! :lol:

brightstar

Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:15 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

CINNAMON & HONEY

Honey can be used without any side effects
for any kind of diseases.

Today's science says that even though honey
is sweet, if taken in the right dosage as a medicine, it does not harm diabetic patients.Weekly World News, a magazine in Canada, in its issue dated 17 January,1995 has given the following list of diseases that can be cured by honey and cinnamon as researched by western scientists:

HEART DISEASES:
Make a paste of honey and cinnamon powder,apply on bread, instead of jelly and jam, and eat it regularly for breakfast.It reduces the cholesterol in the arteries and saves the patient from heart attack.Also those who have already had an attack, if they do this process daily,they are kept miles away from the next attack.Regular use of the above process relieves loss of breath and strengthens the heart beat.In America and Canada, various nursing homes have treated patients successfully and have found that as you age,the arteries and veins lose their flexibility and get clogged; honey and cinnamon revitalize the arteries and veins.

ARTHRITIS:
Arthritis patients may take daily,morning,and night,one cup of hot water With two spoons of honey and one small teaspoon of cinnamon powder. If Taken regularly even chronic arthritis can be cured.In a recent research conducted at Copenhagen University,it was found that when the doctors treated their patients with a mixture of one tablespoon of Honey and half teaspoon of Cinnamon powder before breakfast,they found that within a week,out of the 200 people so treated,practically 73 patients were totally Relieved of pain, and within a month,mostly all the patients who could not walk or move around because of arthritis started walking without pain.

BLADDER INFECTIONS:
Take two tablespoons of cinnamon powder and one teaspoon of honey in a Glass of lukewarm water and drink it.It destroys the germs in the bladder.

CHOLESTEROL:
Two tablespoons of honey and three teaspoons of Cinnamon Powder mixed in 16 ounces of tea water, given to a cholesterol patient,was found to reduce The level of cholesterol in the blood by 10 percent within two hours. As Mentioned for arthritic patients, if taken three times a day, any chronic Cholesterol is cured.According to information received in the said Journal, pure honey taken with food daily relieves complaints of cholesterol.

COLDS:
Those suffering from common or severe colds should take one tablespoon Lukewarm honey with 1/4 spoon cinnamon powder daily for three days. This Process will cure most chronic cough, cold, and clear the sinuses.

UPSET STOMACH:
Honey taken with cinnamon powder cures stomach ache and also clears Stomach ulcers from the root.

GAS:
According to the studies done in India and Japan, it is revealed that if Honey is taken with cinnamon powder the stomach is relieved of gas.

IMMUNE SYSTEM:
Daily use of honey and cinnamon powder strengthens the immune system and Protects the body from bacteria and viral attacks.Scientists have found That honey has various vitamins and iron in large amounts.Constant use of Honey strengthens the white blood corpuscles to fight bacteria and viral Diseases.

INDIGESTION:
Cinnamon powder sprinkled on two tablespo ons of honey taken before food Relieves acidity and digests the heaviest of meals.

INFLUENZA:
A scientist in Spain has proved that honey contains a natural ' Ingredient' Which kills the influenza germs and saves the patient from flu.

LONGEVITY:
Tea made with honey and cinnamon powder, when taken regularly, arrests the Ravages of old age. Take four spoons of honey, one spoon of cinnamon powder And three cups of water and boil to make like tea.Drink 1/4 cup, three to Four times a day. It keeps the skin fresh and soft and arrests old age.Life spans also increases and even a 100 year old,starts performing the Chores of a 20-year-old..

PIMPLES:
Three tablespoons of honey and one teaspoon of cinnamon powder paste Apply this paste on the pimples before sleeping and wash it next morning with Warm water.If done daily for two weeks, it removes pimples from the root.

SKIN INFECTIONS:
Applying honey and cinnamon powder in equal parts on the affected parts Cures eczema,ringworm and all types of skin infections.

WEIGHT LOSS:
Daily in the morning one half hour before breakfast on an empty stomach And at night before sleeping, drink honey and cinnamon powder boiled in one Cup of water. If taken regularly,it reduces the weight of even the most obese person.Also,drinking this mixture regularly does not allow the fat to accumulate in the body even though the person may eat a high calorie diet.

CANCER:
Recent research in Japan and Australia has revealed that advanced cancer of the stomach and bones have been cured successfully.Patients suffering from these kinds of cancer should daily take one tablespoon of honey with one teaspoon of cinnamon powder for one month three times a day.

FATIGUE:
Recent studies have shown that the sugar content of honey is more helpful rather than being detrimental to the strength of the body.Senior citizens,who take honey and cinnamon powder in equal parts, are more alert and flexible. Dr. Milton, who has done research, says that a half Tablespoon of honey taken in a glass of water and sprinkled with cinnamon powder,taken daily after brushing and in the afternoon at about 3:00 P.M. When the vitality of the body starts to decrease, increases the vitality of the body within a week..

BAD BREATH:
People of South America, first thing in the morning, gargle with one teaspoon of honey and cinnamon powder mixed in hot water,so their breath stays fresh throughout the day.

HEARING LOSS:
Daily morning and night honey and cinnamon powder, taken in equal parts restore hearing.Remember when we were kids?
We had toast with real butter and cinnamon sprinkled on it!

Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:56 pm
GT Truther

By vortogon

Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:39 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: SION - A Fraud By Any Other Name
Dondep wrote:
Maybe SPY-ON.......Super-Sion......Snooper Sion.......Stupor Sion......Scion, as in trust-fund brat (fitting! :P )......SPOON (Super Potentates Organization Of Nitwits)......etc

Sorry to have been 'out of the loop', but I'll have more to say later. I'm extremely depressed to think that one of my more recent sources has been incommunicado since before Thanksgiving, someone intimately familiar with the 'Ranch'; he may have been discovered and erased, but I'll give it a bit more time before I share what I learned from him.

This latest ruckus from SNEDs about Dan being "locked-down" in a "small cell" for his "own protection" from "evil Illuminists" that want to "kill him" is another example of how absurd the 'saga' has become, with DB alternately being hunted by murderous Illuminati agents and simultaneously inserting himself into the highest levels of diplomacy between 2 nuclear powers. The name-dropping DB engaged in, regarding his supposed "friendship" with the late Benazir Bhutto, was discolored from the start by the fraudulent YellowBook visions that he called the "T1v83" timeline; where are they now? Now his latest pronouncements (through sock-puppets, because he supposedly isn't supposed to be posting on forums due to "contractual agreements" but the effect is the same). Personally I don't believe in those "contractual agreements" because of the fact that it was DB himSELF who wanted to wash his hands of the responsibility he had thrust on him when he was 'allowed' to post on the old Stargate forum board of this very GT back in 2005.

But I'll finish my thoughts on this later because the depth of the fraud is too deep for a mere paragraph or two.

{SERPO Men? hmmmmm}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How about "Sockpuppetsion?"

MK

Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:45 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: New Mexico Seismic Zone vs. YellowStone Seismic Zone
Dondep wrote:
I might be wrong, but I'll raise you one Seismic Zone, Shady - your YSSZ to my NMSZ., which as shown below seems relatively quiet, despite the small earthquakes in the center of the Zone. If 'it' doesn't occur within the confines of this map, it'll be connected to it in one way or another directly.

Dan should be teaching the young 'uns and the homeless to make soap at home, UJ. It gives them a valuable trade, and allows them to pay their own way and help each other. I just read the recipe in the Santa Fe Journal.

Shady wrote:
So what does it tell of us the UFO Cover-Up, in that since 1947 (Maybe as far back 1930s) Sixty One years. The Powers that Be have hidden the truth from the public (from the World) so effectively? It tells us logically that a Majestic Twelve such as Dan Burisch’s account or even the Illuminati couldn’t exist in the structure nor manor he presents.

Simple Logic folks.

An IF indeed it does…

Then we are dealing with a organizational structure in which all its members are Fanatically Devoted to said organization and its goals. Fanatics no different then Moslem terrorist that walks up to check point in the Middle East and pulls the cord on TNT jacket shouting his last words.. “God is Great!”.

This is the crux of the problem; the fanaticism comes from being indoctrinated with the concept that you are in the service of the 'greater good'. A 'good' that is able to justify the extinction of their 'lessers', or at minimum prevent them from learning the truth up until the last minute.

The Georgia 'standing stones' are a singular example of what I'm talking about.

The Georgia 'Guide Stones'

MAINTAIN HUMANITY UNDER 500,000,000
IN PERPETUAL BALANCE WITH NATURE

GUIDE REPRODUCTION WISELY —
IMPROVING FITNESS AND DIVERSITY

UNITE HUMANITY WITH A LIVING
NEW LANGUAGE

RULE PASSION — FAITH — TRADITION
AND ALL THINGS
WITH TEMPERED REASON

PROTECT PEOPLE AND NATIONS
WITH FAIR LAWS AND JUST COURTS

LET ALL NATIONS RULE INTERNALLY
RESOLVING EXTERNAL DISPUTES
IN A WORLD COURT

AVOID PETTY LAWS AND USELESS
OFFICIALS

BALANCE PERSONAL RIGHTS WITH
SOCIAL DUTIES.

PRIZE TRUTH — BEAUTY — LOVE —
SEEKING HARMONY WITH THE
INFINITE

BE NOT A CANCER ON THE EARTH —
LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE —
LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE

The scary thought is that this all sounds so uplifting, so loving, so....'right', doesn't it? I mean, who can argue with this? Yet look at the beginning point: the ideal population of Earth is 500 million.

Isn't that suspiciously like the 10% referenced elsewhere for the number of survivors of the shift? The banksta gangstas might believe it's simply those able to control the resources of the planet when the 'moment' arrives who will survive the 'Great Anomaly', so this analysis - written in the modern-day equivalent of the original Rosetta Stone - could be used almost as a justificiation for an "NWO". Of course. But that would assume a much more pro-actively malevolent cabal when in fact that group can't usually muster the requisite venality in too much of an organized fashion. Look at how Dan has been alternately locked down in solitary confinement 'for his own protection' and then suddenly appears at negotiations between nuclear superpowers. Yes, it's true, the real-estate there-abouts is pretty cheap as I can personally attest to, but they're trying to maintain their legend 'on-the-cheap', as usual...... then again what did you expect from a production of Big Dick n' Dadmiral?

Has anyone asked Dan exactly why "Illuminati" are after him still? He's danced to their tune for almost 3 years now, is there anything he's holding back that could undo the damage he's done to himself? Why only 2 or 3 of their supposed 'Council' groupings want to kill him? He's proven himself harmless! His sworn testimony falls on deaf ears, and he contradicts himself at nearly every turn. So why would anyone want to kill him? More distraction from the real issues.

MK: Why indeed? Why is a BIOLOGIST being called to mediate a world nuclear crisis? Aren't there a more than sufficient number of diplomats, duddy fuddies, obsequious functionaries and pompous world meddlers available to execute such a task?

Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:51 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Lives of Quiet Desperation Vs Lives Without Persperation
Cyberbird wrote:
brightstar wrote:

brightstar

So true. This is one core reason why we find ourselves in this damn situation on Terra.

I just finish to read Richard C. Hoagland's book: Dark Mission - The Secret History Of Nasa.

http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Mission-Secr ... 1932595260

For anyone who hasn't read it yet, I gladly suggest it. : ]
Now I shall go play a hockey game with friends.
Good evening everyone and Happy New Year without any mega catastrophic geological event or wwIII or whatever un-cool event.

Happy whatsoever,
J

MK: I concur with the the Remarks Above. I also suggest that everybody in the forum read PREY by Michael Crichton so we can discuss the abuses heaped upon the rest of us by the pretentious and truly useless eaters embodied by the trust fund class and their offspring.

Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:06 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:13 pm
GT Truther

In tonight's chat, it was revealed to me that Dan revealed that once New York turned to 2009 without war betwen the U.S. and Iran, a nuclear war was NOT observed in any of the Looking Glass or Cube data for the near future! SESQ

Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:57 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 906 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next