It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:10 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 906 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 4.3 2008 
GT Truther

Post GOP's IT Guru dead...in a plane accident
I read that GOP "I-T" guru Mike Connell died in a plane crash in a residential district of Ohio on 19th December 2008. He had recently testified in the 2004 Ohio election fraud case after reportedly being threatened by Karl "SS" Rove.

There's an interesting documentary called "Free for all" that investigates the corruption behind the 2000 and 2004 Elections, and how the electronic voting machines in a number of States were doctored and tampered with to win these two elections for Bush/Cheney. The film fingers Diebold's Chief Executive Officer Wally O'Dell for working hand in glove with the Bush-Cheney cabal. It also shows how Mike Connell fitted into the bigger picture of the investigation into potential electoral crimes masterminded by Karl Rove and Big Dick's White House.

An investigative journalist featured in the documentary reveals a printout sheet (below) leaked to him from someone who had worked for a private company that tallied the votes from the various voting precincts of New Mexico in the 2004 Election. What's interesting here is that in precinct 9D, every candidate up for election is listed, except Democratic candidate John Kerry, who had no votes tallied and had been electronically wiped from the record.

(above) No record of John Kerry

Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:43 am
GT Truther

Post Re: GOP's IT Guru dead...in a plane accident
mjc wrote:
I read that GOP "I-T" guru Mike Connell died in a plane crash in a residential district of Ohio on 19th December 2008. He had recently testified in the 2004 Ohio election fraud case after reportedly being threatened by Karl "SS" Rove.

There's an interesting documentary called "Free for all" that investigates the corruption behind the 2000 and 2004 Elections, and how the electronic voting machines in a number of States were doctored and tampered with to win these two elections for Bush/Cheney. The film fingers Diebold's Chief Executive Officer Wally O'Dell for working hand in glove with the Bush-Cheney cabal. It also shows how Mike Connell fitted into the bigger picture of the investigation into potential electoral crimes masterminded by Karl Rove and Big Dick's White House.

An investigative journalist featured in the documentary reveals a printout sheet (below) leaked to him from someone who had worked for a private company that tallied the votes from the various voting precincts of New Mexico in the 2004 Election. What's interesting here is that in precinct 9D, every candidate up for election is listed, except Democratic candidate John Kerry, who had no votes tallied and had been electronically wiped from the record.

(above) No record of John Kerry

Again your sharp eye found a 'smoking gun', mjc. You even shared one of the pieces of evidence in the theft of the presidency, which for many superficial observers has only been a case of whispered rumours and 'conspiracy theory', sad to say. (BTW, did you happen to notice the cosmic coincidence that the name of the guy is extremely close to Dadmiral's "official" name?!? :shock: Another example of the Cosmic Jokester at work, just as with the PFLN - Perfect Fitting Last Name - of Bernie Madoff, or 'Made Off with our money'). Did you happen to notice that the subject also came up in yesterday's NL/ZT chat on GLP?

On Friday night, there is notice of the plane crash of Mike Connell who was about to testify regarding the Ohio elections and perhaps those lost GOP email issues, and perhaps spill the beans about Karl Rove. He was the IT person for some powerful Republicans. Did he have time to provide evidence to a "safe" person or place before he was killed? He had told his attorneys and the judge he was being threatened.
http://www.ohio.com/news/break_news/36482529.html
http://www.atlargely.com/2008/12/one-of ... night.html

This was without doubt an assassination. The servers this man managed were at the heart of the Ohio voter fraud, and he himself was personally aware of those issuing the orders. He was on the cusp of cooperating with the investigation, and suddenly his small plane runs out of gas just short of the runway. This was arranged.

Another item that you shared the other day has appeared in this morning's ZT newsletter; seems like you're one step ahead of them lately:

MAGNETIC BREACH

Planet X is between the Earth and the Sun, trapping the Earth in its orbit so like a deer in the headlights it cannot escape the approach of Planet X. Planet X is shrouded by a dust cloud that reflect sunlight back toward the Sun, making it difficult if not impossible to see this planet standing between the Earth and the Sun. In photos, it looks like a dim fuzzball, if visible at all. The Earth's wobble is one piece of evidence that the Earth is being tugged daily by a magnetic giant, some 4 times the diameter of Earth. This wobble appeared in early 2004, after Planet X arrived in the inner solar system in 2003. But lately NASA is revealing other clues. One is a breach in the Earth's magnetic field.

A Giant Breach in Earth's Magnetic Field
December 16, 2008
http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2008 ... ist1049613
NASA's five THEMIS spacecraft have discovered a breach in Earth's magnetic field ten times larger than anything previously thought to exist. But the breach itself is not the biggest surprise. Researchers are even more amazed at the strange and unexpected way it forms, overturning long-held ideas of space physics. The magnetosphere is a bubble of magnetism that surrounds Earth and protects us from solar wind. Exploring the bubble is a key goal of the THEMIS mission, launched in February 2007. The big discovery came on June 3, 2007, when the five probes serendipitously flew through the breach just as it was opening. The opening was huge-four times wider than Earth itself.

Note the key phrase in this article - "The opening was huge-four times wider than Earth itself". This is exactly the diameter of Planet X, per the Zetas - 4 times the diameter of Earth itself! {Note: The classified NASA web-page sent to me by the Area 51 analyst connected with Dan's projects showed that the 'brown dwarf's measurement was thought by NASA to be 4.62 times the size of Earth if my memory serves me correctly. - dd}

ZetaTalk Description 7/15/1995: As the giant comet approaches, the Earth becomes what might be described as confused. There are conflicting pulls, gravitational as well as magnetic. The Earth is normally magnetically aligned, along with the other planets in the Solar System, according to an axis that exists in your part of the galaxy. This axis reflects the sum of a number of solar systems and other matter not understood yet by your scientists, but is normal and natural for your part of the galaxy. Now comes the giant comet, from a distance, swinging through your Solar System, and picking up speed as it approaches. It outweighs the Earth by some 23 times, but by size is not 23 times as large as its weight is due to its makeup, having less silicon than the Earth, for instance. Should one line these planets up side by side, the Earth would look to Planet X as the Moon does to the Earth. Where the gravitational pull on the surface of Planet X is better than half again as much as on the surface of the Earth, accounting for the stocky appearance of the large hominoids who live there, in the tug of war regarding magnetic alignment Planet X's mass gives it a 4-to-1 advantage. There is no contest.

ZetaTalk Description 7/15/1995: Though a large planet, 4 times as large as Earth and thus larger than Mars or Pluto …

In addition to the magnetic breach, NASA has recently admitted that there are other atmospheric changes that they cannot explain. The Ionosphere has dropped!

NASA: Ionosphere Not where it Should Be

December 17, 2008

http://www.spacedaily.com/reports/NASA_ ... e_999.html
The U.S. space agency says it has discovered the boundary between the Earth's upper atmosphere and space has moved to extraordinarily low altitudes. The finding was determined by National Aeronautics and Space Administration instruments aboard an Air Force satellite launched in April. The instruments, including ion and neutral sensors, make measurements of the variations in neutral and ion densities and drifts that can result in disruptions of navigation and communication signals. But the first discovery was that the ionosphere was not where it had been expected to be. During the first months of the satellite's operations, the transition between the ionosphere and space was found to be at about 260 miles altitude during the nighttime, barely rising above 500 miles during the day. Those altitudes, said NASA, were extraordinarily low compared with the more typical values of 400 miles during the nighttime and 600 miles during the day.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:49 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Yes Dondep, I definitely noticed all you wrote above, was going to post that part from ZT, but you beat me to it! LOL Good work.

Did anyone happen to catch a news tidbit on FOX news where they were talking about 'angler's' remarks to the newely elected VP about how the President goes everywhere with the CODES to set off a nuclear war if need be without authorization of Congress or any one else if war started??? And how the VP didn't fully understand the Constitutional Law because he taught it!!!!!!!!!! I didn't hear it all, only caught that tidbit of it, but my first impression was, "what is this some kind of subtle public threat to the Obama team if they choose to do this somehow???" Makes one wonder indeed, apparently he is going to give some kind of interview or has already done it to maybe be aired later on, not sure, as I said I didn't hear the whole portion of this news message a little while ago, so will wait and see if it is mentioned again and try to get the whole of it.

brightstar

Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:44 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post It's all in a name
Dondep wrote:
BTW, did you happen to notice the cosmic coincidence that the name of the guy is extremely close to Dadmiral's "official" name?!? :shock: Another example of the Cosmic Jokester at work, just as with the PFLN - Perfect Fitting Last Name - of Bernie Madoff, or 'Made Off with our money').

Yes, Don, the irony wasn't lost on me, either. Connell is a cognate of the surname McConnell, with Mc or Mac just meaning "son of". Perhaps Mr Connell and Dadmiral shared a distant Scottish or Scots/Irish ancestor, who knows? The genealogical records apparently show that Obama is distantly related to Big Dick, so I think there's probably a good chance that the two Connells are related as well. ;)

Dondep wrote:
Did you happen to notice that the subject also came up in yesterday's NL/ZT chat on GLP?

I must admit I don't read at ZetaTalk or GLP, but read everything posted on the GT about Nancy_L's work. Maybe I should read more at both sites on a regular basis, considering the events that have been happening of late.

Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:15 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
MAGNETIC BREACH

Planet X is between the Earth and the Sun, trapping the Earth in its orbit so like a deer in the headlights it cannot escape the approach of Planet X. Planet X is shrouded by a dust cloud that reflect sunlight back toward the Sun, making it difficult if not impossible to see this planet standing between the Earth and the Sun. In photos, it looks like a dim fuzzball, if visible at all. The Earth's wobble is one piece of evidence that the Earth is being tugged daily by a magnetic giant, some 4 times the diameter of Earth. This wobble appeared in early 2004, after Planet X arrived in the inner solar system in 2003. But lately NASA is revealing other clues. One is a breach in the Earth's magnetic field.

Did you notice this aspect of this paragraph, possibly giving the location of Planet X now to tell where it is in it's orbit. So, IF it is between earth and the Sun now, then is it not about at it's half way mark in its orbit????

I caught the entire enterview of 'angler' with Wallace on FOX news this evening and got to hear all he actually did say and reply to the questions. Goodness, he is one arrogant person indeed.

But every time I see a picture of him or see him posted on the tv I just cannot get out of my mind Cathy O'Brien's story about him of what he did to her and her small daughter. What a disgrace indeed, the arrogance he has and his attitudes. Makes me wonder how he can look at himself in the mirror each morning and not feel shame for all he has done, and all he has hurt.

I noticed also how he admired President Jerry Ford, birds of a feather indeed, flock together do they not??????

brightstar

Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:18 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

What if he finds that perhaps it was the case and humanity was up until recently considered so young as to be like a pet dog in comparison to a person ...with only a limited amount of 'rights' granted as a sentient being?

Just a small detour, if you don't mind.

Instead of speaking of "pet dogs", try thinking in the terms of "milking cows". Not so much different from "money/workforce/energy milking" by the banks, if it feels closer to you.

Why am I saying this? Because one of the very few things that I said, and which got removed by "someone", was this (not exactly a quote, mind you, but the meaning is there):

"Earth is a farm. It produces energy so much needed for someone out there to spread similar farms all over the place. The ultimate stupidity of the little chicks on the farm is the thinking 'as long as I get the food and shelter, I'm alright'.

What little chicks don't understand is that this farm will be wiped out, and all the lazy chicks on it will be wiped out with it.
"

The fact that this got removed from the forum it existed on, but the lingering reference at ATS was not, speaks volumes to me.

I mean, they didn't even remove my (pretty insulting I may say) remark about Jay Rockefeller's briefing with the generals about possible popular revolution in China. You may actually still be able to find it over at ATS. I guess...

That shows that they are not concerned with personal insults, but are concerned with the very idea of Earth being a farm, with humans being the main product on that farm.

Actually... The reptilians are the main product, the overseers of sorts, but it's humanity that provides the main energy output.

Anyway, something in that story hit their (collective) nerves.

But that was then, and this is now. The farm may not be functioning anymore (4th post from the top, the Anonymous ATS one: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/vie ... pid5495391 ), but it still has the "owner".

The fact (or "assumption" from your perspective) that the owner is currently absent, makes no difference in the long run. Sooner or later, he's going to notice something strange happening in this part of the universe, and when he does... Oh, boy... It will be fun of the lifetime.

Uncle John here: An amazing series of posts. The pet dog reference really hits home. Earlier tonight the dog was itching all over and panting. It had created a big hot spot. My wife couldn't sleep with the dog like that and took her to the all night emergency pet hospital near our house at 2am. Only in the land of silicon valley can you find and afford such excesses as this.

She called me from the vet and woke me up with repeated calls on the phone. I wasn't about to get up and go down there as she had the bases covered. A great deal of her life is doting on the dog and I'm all for that, but I don't get caught up into it as much as she does.

The most amazing thing was the dream I had when I went back to sleep. A long and very orchestrated dream about the situation with the dog. And don't tell me that I was just dreaming this up. This was an ET orchestrated dream. The ET had perceived a situation that would produce whatever "energy" that they desired and they were cooking up the results.

What I'm saying is that humans are not raised to be slaughtered, they are being farmed continually. Some, such as myself, a lot more than others.

Most all of you can't possibly imagine what "a long strange trip it's been" if you don't produce the really desired type of "energy" that the ET's desire. I can feel the "energy" being orchestrated within my psychic stretching throughout the whole universe. Of course the "energy" produced is virtual and can be shared to an almost unlimited reproduction. This "energy" soon becomes stale and then the next situation is created.

Believe me, the ET's don't pick on everybody to the same degree and it is obvious to me that I'm one of their pets. It must twitch their mental butts to realize that I'm aware of their unwelcome intrusion into my mental reality space and free ride feeding on my bewilderment.

One can see this situation in our whole and financial government. The fact of it has no logical basis in ordinary reality.

Way back when I remember listening to "The Doors" recording of "People are Strange" "when you are a stranger," and believe me, I'm a stranger. Known it for a long time.

The Pickering Brothers and Source A are "strangers." They probably are not even aware of this as many on this thread are not.

Hang in there elendal1, it is only going to get stranger. Let us not retreat from investigating this phenomena. God willing our posts will not get deleted or we will not get banned. I hate it when that happens. I can see the "innuendoes" being laid on top of each other all the way to China. LOL.

This is why I end a lot of my posts with the two sayings"

"Only love can fill"

"I love a parade"

Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:17 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:49 pm
GT Truther

Post Bull Dookey, by any other name, still sticks to the boots
mjc wrote:
Dondep wrote:
BTW, did you happen to notice the cosmic coincidence that the name of the guy is extremely close to Dadmiral's "official" name?!? :shock: Another example of the Cosmic Jokester at work, just as with the PFLN - Perfect Fitting Last Name - of Bernie Madoff, or 'Made Off with our money').

Yes, Don, the irony wasn't lost on me, either. Connell is a cognate of the surname McConnell, with Mc or Mac just meaning "son of". Perhaps Mr Connell and Dadmiral shared a distant Scottish or Scots/Irish ancestor, who knows? The genealogical records apparently show that Obama is distantly related to Big Dick, so I think there's probably a good chance that the two Connells are related as well. ;)

Dondep wrote:
Did you happen to notice that the subject also came up in yesterday's NL/ZT chat on GLP?

I must admit I don't read at ZetaTalk or GLP, but read everything posted on the GT about Nancy_L's work. Maybe I should read more at both sites on a regular basis, considering the events that have been happening of late.

MK Here: You guys are so amazing! You're probably right in surmising that these folks are related in some way. Nepotism is the new religion of these people since they have elevated themselves to godlike power in their own eyes. The good news is that evidently Connell had already provided some information and this is in addition to the various things discovered in 2004 and turned over to the FBI and others. These included:

Precincts in New Mexico where more votes were cast than there were voters.

The fact that Texas and several other states where Bush was LOSING magically changed their vote totals at 1:00 am central time to show him winning after he had been losing with about 90 percent of the vote total in. I don't know where they taught math to the world at large but I can see that the numbers don't work.

Five juvenile delinquent hackers who complained that the Bush campaign stopped payment on the fee that they were supposed to have received after hacking into the emachines. The check was drawn on the Red Star or Red Palm trust owned by the Bushes and supposedly the FBI was checking this out.

Numerous reports by blackboxvoting and others that the e-voting machines were flipping votes from Kerry to Bush/Cheney in Texas, Ohio, Florida and other states.

A poll by the Washington Post performed 16 days after the election that showed that there was NO HUGE BLACK AND BROWN crossover. Neither Blacks nor Hispanics voted for Bush in large numbers. The vast majority, regardlesss of their party affiliation in the past, voted against Bush in 2004.

These things are and have been known for almost the entire Bush term. They have only recently been covered in the mainstream media, but they have been covered for years on Bradblog, blackboxvoting and a couple of other sites whose names escape me.

MK

Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:16 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

One of the most horrid rumors going around from true `insiders' (ones that don't seek to have their name out on the net or such.) and cross confirmed time and time again from other sources.

If true, it shows how horrific and insane the elite are.

It is said that Dick Cheney hosts 'hunting' parties for Washington DC powers, on several properties he owns. They don't hunt game though.

He releases human captives (namely runways, homeless, the disappeared) which are hunted to their deaths. Its also said and sworn to that Old Dick has a secret trophy room and has preference for 18 year old brunnettes.

ALL politicians you've seen posing with their "Guns" is Secret Society Speak that they have recently 'bagged' there own kills within the preceeding month and are now "one" with the rest.

Just some words I've been told.

Shady

Dex wrote:
Tragic news from up north

Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:36 am
GT Truther

Quote:
Not far from the truth...

One of the most horrid rumors going around from true `insiders' (ones that don't seek to have their name out on the net or such.) and cross confirmed time and time again from other sources.

It is said that Dick Cheney hosts 'hunting' parties for Washington DC powers, on several properties he owns. They don't hunt game though.

He releases human captives (namely runways, homeless, the disappeared) which are hunted to their deaths. Its also said and sworn to that Old Dick has a secret trophy room and has preference for 18 year old brunnettes.

ALL politicians you've seen posing with their "Guns" is Secret Society Speak that they have recently 'bagged' there own kills within the preceeding month and are now "one" with the rest.

Shady

Hi Shady,

This is exactly ONE of the things that Cathy O'Brien wrote about in her book, "Transformance of America" and how he took her to his ranch in Wyoming or 'they' took her there for him, she was stripped naked and told to run for her life and big Dick Cheney went hunting her like an animal, finally caught and found her and then took her back to his cabin and told her he could kill her any time he wanted to, and then of course had forced sexual relations with her.

Chris Wallace was asking Cheney who his favorite President was and he alluded to how Cheney thought so much of Ford and I thought, well of course he did, he and Ford were just alike, perverts, sexual perverts and power hunger crazies, after all, in her book Cathy tells how it was Ford, before he was President, who came to her home and made this deal with her father to take her and make her a sex slaves and then she was made into what they term, "A Presidental Model", meaning a sex slave to the various Presidents involved in all of this sex trade mess and whoever else they pawned her off to be used by as well as using her for a courier, dope smuggler, etc. and then abusing her as they did and her child, her small daughter and keeping her daughter hostage to use against her also to help make her comply with their hedious wants and desires. And Bush senior was also very involved into it all also and she tell about him, Bush Sr. shapeshifting, but she thought it was a dream or an 'illusion', but I dare say it was no illusion.

Now, when you put this together with the various other stories that other 'female sex slaves, Presidential Models" have also come forward and told of happenings by the various political peoples higher up in Washington DC, verifying much of wht Cathy O'Brian told tells, then it gives much more validity to her story.

There is now Cathy O'Brian, Svali who has now disappeared, Cisco Wheeler, and another one, I can't think of her name, all telling much of the same things Cathy tells, plus some of them going further and telling even more and about the hedious 'rituals' they were forced to go to and see and just WHO were at these rituals of blood sacrifice, and human sacrifices, etc. then a definite pattern begins to emerge of these power driven elite monsters.

I have thought much on all I have now read by these various persons who have had the grit to come forward trying to expose these peoples and I have concluded that these peoples involved in such things cannot be ordinary human beings, they have to be beasts and monsters of some type to be able to subject another human being to such henious things as what these various individuals have come forth and told of. If it was just one person, one could reasonably think ah they have a mental problem maybe and just brush it off, but NO, this is not the case, it is more than just one individual and even a few males have come forward who have told their stories also of all of this mind programming and manipulation by these very same power elite monsters, using them for their various henious purposes, and then the bunch of individuals in Canada who were also used for this MKUltra Project and it apparently was proved enough that they won a lawsuit against the US Government regarding these actions and were awarded certain monies for this abuse of power.

And as usual the main stream news medias are absolutely silent on it all and will not invesigate it even though a few reporters have tried to investigate such criminal things and were trying to report it and then they wind up dead.

Now, many like to say, "Oh, these are just conspiracy theories, stories, etc." I say NO they are not just conspiracy stories, when peoples wind up DEAD, these are FACTS beyond a shadow of a DOUBT period. When one sex slave's daughter is being held in a mental institution in the state of Tennesee under "National Security", this also is a FACT, not a conspiracy theory.

It is also interesting how ordinary peoples want to try to find excuses to just stow it all away so they do not have to face the reality that such horrible, evil, monstrous things could be happening right here in the US by some various elected officials and the so called 'elite' so they do not have to face any responsibility of even thinking it could be true so they try to pawn things like this off as being 'conspiracy theories', when the evidence is becoming so apparent that it all could really be very true is, in my opinion, pathetic.

No I don't like believing that we could be having such monsters holding some of these offices of power here in the USA, but the evidence is just too overwhelming to just brush if all off as 'conspiracy theories'. Too many peoples have died now, under mysterious circumstances, and by jove these are FACTS beyond a shadow of a doubt. And none of these things should be happening, yet we were warned by the various founding fathers of what could occur when Governments get too big and too powerful. Hell, even Ike warned of what could happen if militaries got too much power, and today we see the results of it all happening in the various things occurring today.

Now, if one goes back and really finds out history, past history, one sees that it becomes pretty apparent that when this world of peoples gets so horrible evil, beastly and sinful to use that word here also, the world of peoples has been destroyed at least twice in the past, once by the flood, and then again during the Pole Shifts that have occurred in past history from what records are left. Even though so many throughout the world have tried to cover up the reasons causing the various Earth cleansings, they still occurred, and we do have ancient records of at least two, possibly three if we count the timeframe of Atlants and Le Muria or possibly even 4 counting Le Muria, that of course is debateable, but it has still occurred.

Now if one stands back and looks at what this world of peoples have now come to again in this point of history, it would stand to reason that it is now time again for another Earth cleansing and the various two leggeds out there in control of the various earth governments are now bringing degredation and destruction upon this planet again IF this Pole Shift occurs now in this timeframe of history.

It is very obvious to me, that the majority of humans just do not want to see, hear, nor face what their own actions can and do cause to happen and the evil, negative energies they exhude out can and do cause.

FOR EVERY ACTION, THERE IS AN EQUAL OR OPPOSITE REACTION THAT OCCURS whether the majority wants to realize this or not. This is a fact of existence, not a 'conspiracy theory'.

brightstar

Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:35 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

If people doubt that such things could exist that such evil could exist in our world. Someone like Cheney could be ‘just another smiling face’ on camera nothing more an elderly vice president, father, grand father in public. But privately could literally hunt people for sport (along with his ‘buddies’) for kicks.

If people can’t grasp their mind around such men and their actions. They simply need to look at this.

Quote:
Auschwitz through the lens of the SS: Photos of Nazi leadership at the camp

In December 2006, the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum Archives received a donation of a photograph album. The inscription "Auschwitz 21.6.1944" on its first page signaled the uniqueness of the album—there are very few wartime photographs of the Auschwitz concentration camp complex, which included Auschwitz-Birkenau, the largest Nazi killing center. Though his name does not appear anywhere in the album, the dates of the photographs and various decorations including adjutant cords on the uniform of the album's owner, indicate that the album almost certainly belonged to and was created by SS-Obersturmführer Karl Höcker, the adjutant to the commandant of Auschwitz, SS-Sturmbannführer Richard Baer. Höcker was stationed at Auschwitz from May 1944 until the evacuation of the camp Irma Grese in January 1945.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/indepth_cov ... auschwitz/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmMx_kXrrZQ

What you see above is photo album provided to the Holocaust Museum in Washington DC.

What you see this album are Nazi SS Guards Men and Women from Auschwitz. Literally “having a day off at a day spa ten minutes away from camp. They appear to be just another group of men and women from the war years having “fun”. They appear to be just another group of people having a fun time.

What makes this album so horrific is that these people (an use that term lightly) were literally literally the guards standing at the gas chambers, standing the crematoria, shooting hundreds with personal side arms at the pits of mass graves. Pushing people into gas chambers, emptying out the transports, in many cases you see people in this album you see guards that LITERALLY threw live people into crematoria pits, in some cases threw children and babies. A few of the SS Women Guards too that were doing the same in the womens section.

This Ladies and Gentlemen is the REAL face of EVIL.

Looking at the above photographs…

Can we really dismiss the claims of Cathy O’Brian and many many others their claims about what our leaders are really like outside the lens of the public eye???

Vice President Sure Shot Dick

And one of his ‘hunting buddies’ after old Sure Shot Dick nearly blew his head of.

Any hunter or person that has ever held a gun or rifle knows. You NEVER point or fire a gun near a person unless you intend to use that weapon on that person.

Is Sure Shot (His nick name among friends) a complete idiot. Or did Dick intend to send a message? … Or could it have been a case of “Old Dick” so caught up in the “frenzy” of the hunt, in the “Trill of the Kill” lost it and turned the gun on his Hunting buddies.

I’d vote for the last one.

Oh and yes... one last thing Old Dick is Majestic #2 according to Burisch. These are people that 'groomed' Dan Burisch for being their 'Spokesperson.'

Shady

brightstar wrote:
Shady groves wrote:

Quote:

Shady

Hi Shady,

This is exactly ONE of the things that Cathy O'Brien wrote about in her book, "Transformance of America" and how he took her to his ranch in Wyoming or 'they' took her there for him, she was stripped naked and told to run for her life and big Dick Cheney went hunting her like an animal, finally caught and found her and then took her back to his cabin and told her he could kill her any time he wanted to, and then of course had forced sexual relations with her.

Chris Wallace was asking Cheney who his favorite President was and he alluded to how Cheney thought so much of Ford and I thought, well of course he did, he and Ford were just alike, perverts, sexual perverts and power hunger crazies, after all, in her book Cathy tells how it was Ford, before he was President, who came to her home and made this deal with her father to take her and make her a sex slaves and then she was made into what they term, "A Presidental Model", meaning a sex slave to the various Presidents involved in all of this sex trade mess and whoever else they pawned her off to be used by as well as using her for a courier, dope smuggler, etc. and then abusing her as they did and her child, her small daughter and keeping her daughter hostage to use against her also to help make her comply with their hedious wants and desires. And Bush senior was also very involved into it all also and she tell about him, Bush Sr. shapeshifting, but she thought it was a dream or an 'illusion', but I dare say it was no illusion.

Now, when you put this together with the various other stories that other 'female sex slaves, Presidential Models" have also come forward and told of happenings by the various political peoples higher up in Washington DC, verifying much of wht Cathy O'Brian told tells, then it gives much more validity to her story.

There is now Cathy O'Brian, Svali who has now disappeared, Cisco Wheeler, and another one, I can't think of her name, all telling much of the same things Cathy tells, plus some of them going further and telling even more and about the hedious 'rituals' they were forced to go to and see and just WHO were at these rituals of blood sacrifice, and human sacrifices, etc. then a definite pattern begins to emerge of these power driven elite monsters.

I have thought much on all I have now read by these various persons who have had the grit to come forward trying to expose these peoples and I have concluded that these peoples involved in such things cannot be ordinary human beings, they have to be beasts and monsters of some type to be able to subject another human being to such henious things as what these various individuals have come forth and told of. If it was just one person, one could reasonably think ah they have a mental problem maybe and just brush it off, but NO, this is not the case, it is more than just one individual and even a few males have come forward who have told their stories also of all of this mind programming and manipulation by these very same power elite monsters, using them for their various henious purposes, and then the bunch of individuals in Canada who were also used for this MKUltra Project and it apparently was proved enough that they won a lawsuit against the US Government regarding these actions and were awarded certain monies for this abuse of power.

And as usual the main stream news medias are absolutely silent on it all and will not invesigate it even though a few reporters have tried to investigate such criminal things and were trying to report it and then they wind up dead.

Now, many like to say, "Oh, these are just conspiracy theories, stories, etc." I say NO they are not just conspiracy stories, when peoples wind up DEAD, these are FACTS beyond a shadow of a DOUBT period. When one sex slave's daughter is being held in a mental institution in the state of Tennesee under "National Security", this also is a FACT, not a conspiracy theory.

It is also interesting how ordinary peoples want to try to find excuses to just stow it all away so they do not have to face the reality that such horrible, evil, monstrous things could be happening right here in the US by some various elected officials and the so called 'elite' so they do not have to face any responsibility of even thinking it could be true so they try to pawn things like this off as being 'conspiracy theories', when the evidence is becoming so apparent that it all could really be very true is, in my opinion, pathetic.

No I don't like believing that we could be having such monsters holding some of these offices of power here in the USA, but the evidence is just too overwhelming to just brush if all off as 'conspiracy theories'. Too many peoples have died now, under mysterious circumstances, and by jove these are FACTS beyond a shadow of a doubt. And none of these things should be happening, yet we were warned by the various founding fathers of what could occur when Governments get too big and too powerful. Hell, even Ike warned of what could happen if militaries got too much power, and today we see the results of it all happening in the various things occurring today.

Now, if one goes back and really finds out history, past history, one sees that it becomes pretty apparent that when this world of peoples gets so horrible evil, beastly and sinful to use that word here also, the world of peoples has been destroyed at least twice in the past, once by the flood, and then again during the Pole Shifts that have occurred in past history from what records are left. Even though so many throughout the world have tried to cover up the reasons causing the various Earth cleansings, they still occurred, and we do have ancient records of at least two, possibly three if we count the timeframe of Atlants and Le Muria or possibly even 4 counting Le Muria, that of course is debateable, but it has still occurred.

Now if one stands back and looks at what this world of peoples have now come to again in this point of history, it would stand to reason that it is now time again for another Earth cleansing and the various two leggeds out there in control of the various earth governments are now bringing degredation and destruction upon this planet again IF this Pole Shift occurs now in this timeframe of history.

It is very obvious to me, that the majority of humans just do not want to see, hear, nor face what their own actions can and do cause to happen and the evil, negative energies they exhude out can and do cause.

FOR EVERY ACTION, THERE IS AN EQUAL OR OPPOSITE REACTION THAT OCCURS whether the majority wants to realize this or not. This is a fact of existence, not a 'conspiracy theory'.

brightstar

Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:59 pm
GT Truther

Cross posting:

Perspectives

On the night of 12-18-08 during a communicated exchange, here, an old
hyperversal alien tried to skirt the issue of implied consequences
for having needlessly violated abductees, one of whom I'm very close
to. (*a hyperversal is simply an alien whose population originated
numerous billions of years ago). I was then told that a ~Nordic crew
was told by the old hyperversal to do the deed. Angered personally, I
suggested that it was a larger matter of criminality. At that
juncture, another hyperversal made a slack, literally obscene remark
(most rare for an alien, hence it may have been intended to provoke
me into actually doing something about the violation). It was stated
as a conspicuous kind of remonstrance. In reply, I began on a
discussion about law, basic laws common to all intelligent beings,
presumably--I need to do more of that.

Actually, I've brought the subject up in past communications of the
sort but was cut off by the old, offending hyperversal, who said that
there is no law that covers us regarding our objection to the gray
alignment's intervention. I know that's not true, of course. Instead,
the old hyperversal seemed to be saying that we aren't a recognized
party to treaties of the sort. That was his/their notion. There I let
the subject rest, in the past.

However, this time I was able to draw the old alien out in his
reasoning. (Remember, this is a conspicuously advanced alien who
defends the gray alignment's intervention and rationalizes mass
criminal manipulations by humans who are described the same old
alien's peers as "direct operatives" of the gray alignment's
intervention). He suggests that the ends justify the means.

Mindful that our legal basis needs to be more well developed, on 12-
18-08 I appealed to the common sense of other, hopefully then-aware
aliens. I assume we have neighbors who may pay attention to our
circumstance, plus I know that there are intelligent, often fine
critiques of the old alien's associates. At that point, the old
hyperversal alien said that a system or government that doesn't have
a comprehensive, integrated ecology (both technological and
planetary) isn't valid, nor are its laws.

I was aghast. It was a very political statement. In short, an old
alien who appears to be part of a group that demonstrates both the
ability and the intention of directing the gray alignment's
intervention here was saying that our legal objections to such
violations have no basis in law. Why not? He said it was because we
haven't yet achieved a planetary eco and techno premise. He clearly
includes planetary responsibility for safe use of scalar technology
in that category. In other words, from such perspective, we can be
abducted with impunity (and conflicts, elite actors can be
manipulated with impunity), as though it bears no legal consequences.
It's like arrogating a tyrant's idea of a "unitary executive" yet
arguing in terms of a unitary ecology, damned be all other voices.

So, at present the issue is very much up in the air, yet the old
alien's perspective, and that of the gray alignment also, presumably,
is that we have no voice in the matter because, from their
perspective, our law isn't valid. It's a most specious, opportunistic
and selective kind of reasoning. It is dangerous. I've never heard
that particular rationale stated explicitly. I assume that other
aliens may agree that a common basis in law (implied and or partially
stated, common sense) is to be respected. Of course I know that any
population that has the most capable technology, or the ability to
use it to control public discourse, may try to squelch contrary
opinions by steering discourse away from controversy. I've referred
this matter to two leading exopolitics writers because the reasoning
of such aliens needs to be questioned.

I intend to pursue this subject, in depth (in part for the
conspicuous attention of other humans who apparently track this
interaction), but I feel I should post notice to others, given the
blunt, very telling statement about law by the old alien. He has
abundantly demonstrated the ability to task and essentially instruct
gray alignment aliens. So-called Verdants heel when this alien
instructs them. It's a delicate subject to approach and/or probe.

It's inconceivable that those same, old hyperversal aliens don't have
a very neatly elucidated body of laws regarding their own behavior
(internal to their society), yet when it comes to their policies
regarding us, there may be an extinction of what we would consider
basic, necessary reasoning. I find that such subjects are only made
explicit by launching into extended, in-depth discussions. Only then
does the reasoning and the discourse develop. Rather than engage a
clearly offensive, explicitly prejudicial old alien who easily
rationizes mass crimes against humanity, I will try to loosely,
generally field the discussion for both human consideration and the
(carefully, remotely conserved) watchful efforts of our neighboring
aliens. That involves keeping the communications perspective finely
expanded outward yet highly condensed and smoothly plasma-like
(without risking their specific identification).

That is where the more relevant "alien" audience listens, rather than
in some intruding group of aliens whose larger projects smack of
planet-killing slavery. Told that we have so many grievances against
the larger gray alignment that we can act to cut them off decisively
with justification, I will not be party to any interactions with
them. Knowing what I know, to do otherwise would be to invite mass
violations. Imagine what the best in various governments think.

Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:24 pm
GT Truther

Post The Irony of Greed and Evil Has Become Manifest
Shady Groves wrote:

Shady

Dex wrote:
Tragic news from up north

WHY DO PEOPLE WHO TEACH DOGS TO ATTACK HUMANS GET SURPRISED AT BITES?

Shady, I have heard the same things. Just like people who train attack dogs, these guys are stunned to discover that those that they trained to kill, steal, cheat, rape and pillage are not above using these skills on their trainers. What did they expect?

Even more amusing is the fact that POTUS apparently is pissed off because his cronies, having had to sell their season tickets, investment wines and a couple of spare houses, are so upset with him that they won't pay Laura off. At least that is what the latest tabloid from the National Perspirer said.

You all probably know that many of the TOLDAs (self-identified elite) send each other messages via the mass media? I suspect that the headline about Laura was a message from the well-connected to Bush. There is a very interesting display at the FBI museum right now entitled, "The Relationship Between the Media and the CIA." That exhibit was publicized by the FBI e-mailed newsletter. (Anyone can sign up for the newsletter which offers great insight into the FBI's interpretation of their public image.).

Did you hear about the banker in Europe who hung himself naked? Does that sound as suspicious to you guys as it does to me?

MK

Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:27 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

M Israel

Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:33 pm
GT Truther

vishvasattva wrote:
Hello, I have some questions relating to the recent questions answered in this forum by Dan regarding the Illuminati. Perhaps someone qualified can talk about them.

What are the names of the five Councils of the Illuminati? Does the so-called Pindar have anything to do with it? What is the relationship between the Illuminati and all the dragon and serpent symbolism? Do they represent the non-physical demonic entities who control the physical Satanic and Luciferian cults? Do the famous Western bloodlines (Rothschild, Kennedy, de Medici, Mellon, Windsor, etc...) have something to do with the Councils of the Illuminati? Does New Jerusalem figure in the Illuminati plans, or is this a concept outside of their activity?

Thank you!

May all beings be happy,
May all beings be peaceful,
May all beings be free!

Serving Truth, Simplicity, and Love!

Dan is more than qualified to make a "statement with certitude" about these questions. I have visited with him about it, and he has directed me to copy your questions to this thread:

http://www.neweaglesforum.proboards107. ... thread=156

At the moment, naming names would not be the right thing to do, in light of the fact that a present request for relief is pending before the 7 authorities: The old Maj, the New Goup, and the 5 Illume Councils. As of this date, the first two and 3 of the 5 Councils have already granted relief. That means that agents of 3 of the 5 councils are no longer pursuing him to kill him. Near the start of October, one council (Council 2) placed an order for his "quick elimination," that's a "HIT", which was then automatically adopted by all 5. As some moved into position, the Majestic's Old Guard loyals moved to quickly spirit Dan off to safety. (There are complicated issues around this too which I can't talk about right now.)

Once all 5 have signed off, he will no longer be under threat. All councils have to act to "grant or decline" by 00:00 UTC February 6, 2009. If they do not act, that will be a grant of relief. If any "decline" then further action(s) will be necessary.

Why not just name them anyway? Conspiracy theorists are free to do that, but when one has been in real contact with such groups, it's another matter. It's no game and one has to be very careful.

Dan promised to me, "I will visit these questions once all those around me are no longer under threat. Speak to me about them in February."

caspa wrote:
We have been asked what Dan is doing for Christmas this year? Dan is locked inside a 6 by whatever foot room, with no windows and 1 door, with armed guards posted on the outside of his door, and posted around the whole facility where he's at. His food is being brought to him, and he is escorted under armed guards to the washroom. All cameras are back working and he is being watched 24/7. He has free internet research access, he can read here, and can post to his Think Tank. He has live cable TV and a selection of music channels for listening, a satfone programmed to the team only, and a cell phone which can only receive calls from Dr. McDowell. Even though it is down to only a couple councils who have not granted relief, that is still a very serious threat. The Illuminati likes to carry actions out on holy days like............................... CHRISTMAS! He is having a very quiet Christmas this year. He said to me, "I'm fine. Care for others. Happy Christmas to you and everyone! Serve the needy." (Always the same from him.)

Uncle John here: Dan, as always, gives us gifts to ponder upon. "The 7 authorities!" I know that this is just a made up conveyance to stimulate the viewers on the lower levels of this play.

As for myself, I would not be asking for relief. Relief is asked by a servant to a higher power that one serves under.

The directors who are orchestrating this play with humans on this earth stretch through out the whole universe. There are almost a unfathomable number of viewers to this play. They are even reading this post. They are even reading my mind.

Merry Christmas everyone. Perhaps someday I'll relay my story of my meeting with Christ, but this is not for this chapter of the play.

Only love can fill, on Christmas, and every other day.

Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:05 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Merry Christmas Eve Golden Forum...

M Israel

Thanks Dex, and Yuletide greetings and wishes from me to all as well.

I just googled Cathy O'Brien after reading previous posts as this is new to me. What I read about her claimed experiences sent a cold shivver of horror through me. Like many, I'd like to believe it was all fiction and bury my head in the sand, tell myself it's too incredible to believe, too sick.
But having seen the mentality of our world leaders, those in the USA particularly I have to say, I can't be so cynical. There does seem to be other accounts to back up what O'Brien claims, as I read.

Assuming what she says is true I can easily accept Bush and co's involvement in Sept 11 , though how much of it will ever come to light is anyone's guess.

And of course their dirty fingers will be in the ET contact pie, for ill of course ad certainly not for the good of humanity but for their own gain.

What hope eh? :(

Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:56 am
GT Truther

Merry Christmas! We are T-6.5 days from 2008 being over, and T1v83 being officially declared gone.

Uncle John here: Who are these officials who have declared that T1v83 will be gone?

Show me something in writing.

I love a Christmas parade.

Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:43 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Angel in US hospital?
A heart-warming story especially for Christmas [below] and one you might be interested in, Dex.

I hope everyone reading here has had a good Christmas Day. I'm still bloated from a turkey roast I ate for dinner earlier. Tomorrow, like most Brits, I've got another turkey roast dinner to face, as it's Boxing Day. :?

(above) Colleen Banton's photograph of an 'angel'. The unusual light appeared while her daughter Chelsea was fighting for life on a ventilator

Mother takes photo of 'angel' in hospital as daughter on life-support makes miraculous recovery

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldne ... overy.html

<snip>A mother, whose daughter was fighting for her life, believes that a photograph taken in a hospital ward shows an angel. Colleen Banton, from Charlotte, North Carolina, was facing the agonising decision of taking her daughter off a life-support machine when the 'miracle' occurred. 14-year-old Chelsea had been admitted to the hospital with pneumonia, but a series of subsequent infections and a collapsed lung left the teenager breathing with the help of a ventilator.<end>

Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:09 pm
GT Truther

unclejohn wrote:
Uncle John here: I trust the brothers and their guy, but I sure as heck don't trust any face to face ET contacts that their guy has communicated with.

One thing that seems to be very consistent with ET's is that they place no value in their word. They might be winning and in control currently, but because of their dishonesty, they are ultimately losers.

One real good question for Source A to ask his contacts, if he gets a chance, is why the ET's place no value in their word.

Honesty is not that really high of a human trait. If the ET's can't reach that level, how can they ever reach the level of unconditional love?

2017? What a joke.

Happy Holidays Uncle John,

You raise some very good points. Shawn and I asked our guy some very specific questions about what we (humans) value. For instance, I asked whether he (source) mentioned any human relationships to the Conformers such as family, friends, loves or dislikes to name a few. Our source looked at me like I just murdered his cat. He said this was never a topic that the Conformers explored, nor he. There may be a reason for this, however. Unfortunately, I cannot get into this because it involves a modification. What I can say is that the modification allowed our source to feel, see and hear without asking the question. It was like everything about your past, present and future [?] was already understood. It was also like when you experience a dream and in one moment in time you understand everything with absolute clarity. I think we have all had this epiphany one time or another in our lives. When the modification was removed, our source felt a huge sense of loss. I think this is part of the depression that he and the other team members might be feeling psychologically. Let alone the physical side.

OMF, it is important to understand that this is my interpretation and not to be confused as an absolute fact by our source. What is in bold type is what our source conveyed.

As for the 2017 date, this is something that has been conveyed to us even before the release of the UN information and the TDY. My brother and I detest predictions. They almost always go south at the end of the day. However, the date comes from someone in the U.S. Navy who we trust. Otherwise, we would never have mentioned it. We will see, hopefully.

Uncle John here: Temporal's post has to be one of the strangest, at the same time one of the most insightful, I've ever read.

I've had some experience with "modifications" so I can understand to a small degree what this must imply?

Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:32 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Thanks for posting this.

The angel appeared on a monitor. Any photos taken, I'm assuming, would have been from the monitor.

Blessings..the family were about to pull the plug on this little girl's life support.
They'd given up hope.
Now things are different.
Those we'd so easily dismiss, apparently, with God, no matter what their demise retain their value.

Perhaps, therein lies a message to consider.

Dex

Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:16 pm
GT Truther

Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:40 pm
GT Truther

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywqe7BTrTuI

Scientific Thought Experiments on Alien Genetics, Anatomy, etc. Discussion of "Reptilian" New World Order Agenda and Disinformation vs. Truth.

Also DON'T FORGET to watch Part 2:

Scientific Thought Experiments on Alien Genetics, Anatomy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhA0UzGg ... re=related

Please Rate and Comment!

http://www.pc.rhul.ac.uk/.../PS1061/L10/PS1061_10.htm
http://paradoxoff.com/anti-infrared-underwear.html
http://www.molvray.com/sf/exobio/evolution2.htm

http://www.pc.rhul.ac.uk/.../PS1061/L10/PS1061_10.htm
http://paradoxoff.com/anti-infrared-underwear.html
http://www.molvray.com/sf/exobio/evolution2.htm

BBC Article on Spidergoats:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/889951.stm

Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:32 pm
GT Truther

Post Modifications?
fore at OMF wrote:
temporal wrote:
Happy Holidays Uncle John,

You raise some very good points. Shawn and I asked our guy some very specific questions about what we (humans) value. For instance, I asked whether he (source) mentioned any human relationships to the Conformers such as family, friends, loves or dislikes to name a few. Our source looked at me like I just murdered his cat. He said this was never a topic that the Conformers explored, nor he.

It sounds like the "conformers" are well removed from our life style. In my mind, they are either very advanced as a civilization. Or they may just be advanced automatons not too unlike the Grey's.

At first, I had assumed that this kind of modification was somehow more "out there" so I asked about possibilities that were less likely to occur.

You said they weren't exposed to any drugs by either Human or ET parties. You also said it was physical in nature. So I assumed it was something exotic like implants or an invasive medical procedure or consciousness transplantation.

But upon seeing these latest revelations, I think you or source "A" may possibly be misinterpreting the context or nature of what might have been done.

Let me elaborate on why I think this below.

I am somewhat familiar with the symptoms and after effects that show up after a specific procedure I was told about by various contacts.

The described after-effects produced within source "A", after his "modification" procedure, sounds alot like a good descriptive match when describing a non-physical adaptation and modification being performed upon Source "A".

Above you seem to be describing sensations only found within the sphere of consciousness that I was taught to call "higher" consciousness. It heightens awareness and expands perceptual capacity significantly to a level that most people will probably never experience in their lifetime.

Everything from:

--An instantaneous shared mentality dynamic
--A hightened awareness of the local and non-local environment
--The understanding and experience of high speed thoughts being shared and the various undercurrents and distant cognition sharing. (Source &quot;A&quot; would know what I mean)
--An increased scope of mentality beyond the regular scope of human mentality.
--Increased learning abilities.
--Greater depth of thoughts.
--Advanced and discrete non-verbal expressions.
--Pre-cognition.

Etc. The list keeps going and going.

Imagine coming off that ride. d**n...it takes some getting used to! It's like being released from a cognitive cage with a mental feast. Only to come back to the same cage a while later. Gah, who wouldn't be depressed!

================================================

Anyway...

It happens when an alien takes you and (depending on whom is doing the modifying...the details vary widely!) perform various kind of modifications on your physical body and non-physical body.

There were supposedly several kinds of implementations that I remember being described. I am really only versed in two kinds to any significant degree.

Early stage development and late stage development.

-------------------------------------------

Early stage (womb~children less than 5) requires modifying the host with genetic changes so that they (well...it appears the ETs hope it does) develop properly in maturity. The reason is for the child to eventually have a sort of genetic platform or spring board for which the advanced abilities will then be controlled from.

Along the way to adulthood, they are non-physically modified progressively and monitored on their development.

That's what was claimed to be applied in my case. Though, I somehow don't swallow that to be real in my case.

---------------------------------------------------
Lazy method:

Late stage is when a host is already mature and they require adaptations to be implemented onto an individual. Most of the chats I've had with my contacts indicated that they usually take the "lazy route" where they subject the individual to experiences of "higher consciousness" for very short periods of time during communication.

This was supposed to be done during an impromptu meeting or an abduction. At least that's what they claimed. I was told they sort of apply *significant and controlled* stimulation on a non-physical level in the "lazy method" (my name for it).

Bad side effects:
It supposedly wasn't very good for individuals as I was told that it can lead to "junk" experiences. Several of the ET's said (in different ways) that it usually leads to distortions of experiences when using the "lazy method", and they said it often made people have something akin to a "bad trip" (my words). It was also mentioned that people experience side-effects after wards from psychological problems to what one Grey (for some odd reason) seemed to liken it to a "out of sync mentality".

Usually leading to what I understood to be mental and cognitive instability. (because the people don't have the underlying "platform" in place)

-------------------------------------------
The late stage non-lazy method:

In this alternative late stage method, I was told by several of them that the individual is supposed to experience non-physical modifications and....I suddenly forgot what I was going to say.... :-X

[15 hours later I just gave up trying to recall what I was going to write]

Anyway...

temporal wrote:
I think we have all had this epiphany one time or another in our lives. When the modification was removed, our source felt a huge sense of loss. I think this is part of the depression that he and the other team members might be feeling psychologically. Let alone the physical side.

I can imagine their pain. Once you have experienced it, you find it hard to settle with anything less than that.

But this begs these question:
How long did they experience this unique experience?

Did they go to another physical planet in our universe? Or did they go to another dimensional reality during their time?

If they experienced it for a time within the confines of the earth or our universe I don't see why they couldn't retain it.

The whole surgery to prep them for the experience is what throws me off a bit. You said no implants (devices) and no drugs. I then wonder what kind of modification needed to be *physically* performed on them.

But that kinda flies in the face of all the other stuff I have heard of...

You can't just poke someone's brain to get an advanced experience like that...so if you say "no implants" and "no drugs"....it makes me wonder what else then?

The standard issue non-physical devices? Those probably wouldn't leave a single scar.

How do you "turn off" and "turn on" Source "A" without some kind of mechanism in play?

================================================
Anyway, these are my thoughts. Have you got any extra hints or clarifications?

Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:37 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: Angel in US hospital?
Beautiful Story and I believe it was the real thing visiting her that day.

Yet I have points.

Why do we get this phenomena only when a person is on the edge of death or near death related?

Is it an angel come to comfort or a being come to 'finish' the job?

Why the cheap Hollywood Special Effects from these beings? Glowing White Light, flowing robe like structure, sometimes discribed as long hair blowing in the wind. PERFECT looks, blonde hair/blue eyed.

Its like these things are characters. card board cut outs of our 'ideal' angel collective mythology

Why don't these 'angels' ever appear as Native American, New Orleans Black Afro-American? New York Bronx Jewish, Chinese? Japanese, How about Amazonian River Basin Tribal Loin Cloth wearing Shaman??

Nope nope these "angels" always seem to appear like the Ayran White Brother/Sisterhood with the message always being 'come come childern come to light. there is peace and comfort in the Light."

We know very well on the physical plane what stareing into brightest Light can do for us.. One only needs to glance at the sun too long.. and you'll be blind for the rest of your life.

I wonder what these glowing Angels blind us from. Perhaps if you turned off the "Hollywood" like special effects we might see something ... I don't know.... terrifying?

Just some thoughts,

Always Shady

mjc wrote:
A heart-warming story especially for Christmas [below] and one you might be interested in, Dex.

I hope everyone reading here has had a good Christmas Day. I'm still bloated from a turkey roast I ate for dinner earlier. Tomorrow, like most Brits, I've got another turkey roast dinner to face, as it's Boxing Day. :?

(above) Colleen Banton's photograph of an 'angel'. The unusual light appeared while her daughter Chelsea was fighting for life on a ventilator

Mother takes photo of 'angel' in hospital as daughter on life-support makes miraculous recovery

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldne ... overy.html

<snip>A mother, whose daughter was fighting for her life, believes that a photograph taken in a hospital ward shows an angel. Colleen Banton, from Charlotte, North Carolina, was facing the agonising decision of taking her daughter off a life-support machine when the 'miracle' occurred. 14-year-old Chelsea had been admitted to the hospital with pneumonia, but a series of subsequent infections and a collapsed lung left the teenager breathing with the help of a ventilator.<end>

Edit Add...

I’m like curious … so when did Angels start walking around in Skeletal legs with exposed femurs and tibia with ball and joint sockets in the boney feet??

I guess there is a famine going on in heaven. Need more souls to FEED the Light?

By vortogon

Perhaps, just perhaps there was no angelic intervention after all.. But a girls LIFEFORCE Energy refusing to Go?

Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:11 pm
GT Truther

India warns citizens of unsafe travel to Pakistan
http://www.reuters.com/article/topNews/ ... 22&sp=true

Pakistan moves troops toward border
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20081226/D95AD7F02.html

U.S URGES CALM
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id ... _article=1

Indian PM meets military chiefs
http://www.reuters.com/article/worldNew ... 6V20081226

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPp3WsqkDVQ

You can not change the course of time itself Majestic. Time is like the Mississippi River. You can dam it, change its course for the present, but ALWAYS it will find a way to continue its run UN interrupted. Remember Water will eventually crack and destory a granite mountian in its path!.

If ineed J-Rod and the Nordics are humanity from the future. Then our Fate as spieces is SEALED and not even Dan Burisch's god could intervine because it could not break the law of time itself.

If indeed J-Rod and Nordics are real...

No matter what!

54,000 AD or there abouts You Majestic, You Illuminati and your decidents ... DIE rotting from your own evil.

Meanwhile apparently the Nordics (the rest of humanity) lives on.

You did it to yourself and there is no one you can blame now. But yourselves.

Shady

Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:37 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 906 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next