It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:03 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 906 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 4.3 2008 
Site Admin

Post The Golden Thread, Volume 4.3 2008
Welcome to the continuation of the Golden Thread, Volume 2008 4.3
All are welcome so long as the Golden Rule is observed among the participants.

This is the search for the 'truth' and Disclosure, that all men (and women, and children) that so desire learn the full and examined truth of the 'extraterrestrial reality' as it is known now and will be known in the future.

Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:35 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I started a new topic called 'Religion" but I thought I cross-post this here for the average reader...

Ah oh...it looks like they're gaining up on you. So let me chime in a moment...not that you need my help.

Religion was created by man to control man. At the time any one religion was created we must study the state of the society prior to that time. In all cases, it was a state of caios and anarchy. In present day, we are a civilized culture, (argumentative..I agree...for for the sake of argument lets say it's true). to which the need for an orginized faith to guide the morality of our nation through fear and control is not needed. We have the Majestic, Illuminati's, Priories, COTM, NATO, and a whole host of others that play that role now, so what role does orginized religion play in our society today? Two fold...IMHO....(in order)

1. It's a business. Anymore entrapanures in the feild are creating more new and inetresting ways of seperating you from the almighty dollar. There was a time when people had big tent revivals and cashed in on the poor unsuspecting middle suburbia towns and farmers. Now days it's telethons and sunday mass on channel 32 where hundreds of nieve and misguided souls call and throw money at a television set in order to buy there own salvation. It's a scam.

2. Fill a need. People will, and forever will be in search for that one 'missing' thing and orginized religon helps people to find themselves in God....uh....yeah right! BULLSHIT!!!! They play off the needs of people for there own profit. That's the truth...however, in the end....the people they screwed, for the most part don't feel that they've been screwed. In fact they feel happy and rejoiceful that they now are a part of something larger than themselves. Isn't that crazy? Well, not as crazy as joining the NRA or going to a phsycologist and paying money for council or to be a part of something. With religion, it's a one stop shop.

I will say that I do believe that there are some people out there in the worl of religion that are completely genuine in wanted to better society by being active through religion. I call them tragically misguided people. The 'missing' thing people search there lives for is right there the whole time it is the light and the light is everywhere....it's in everything...we are all connected...we are all one. You, me, ET....we are all points of energy and therefore one. How can one control another when they are one in the same? Makes no sense.

Dag

Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:08 pm
GT Truther

So here again, where is all of this FREE WILL that we humans are supposed to have?

For my free will I would love to see a world free of disease, free of anyone starving to death, free of unethical and immoral controlling governments, and all peoples live in peace and harmony, but this is not happening. So where is my free will allowed to exist then?????

So many things just do not compute rightly as I see it really, because I just cannot understand how any real true human beings want all of this strife that exists for their souls to grow.

I have often wondered if maybe we are just merely puppets or actors in somethings screen play playing parts here in one mass hughe theater for their amusements, and if this be the case, then I find this totally repulsive indeed that anyone could get joy out of watching others hurt so and be maimed so as what occurs in some areas on this planet. That would be totally warped and sick as I see it.

So I keep asking, just where is human beings free will truly at?

I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floatin' around accidental-like on a breeze. But I, I think maybe it's both.

Forrest Gump

Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:02 pm
GT Truther

I looked a bit further and saw that Bill Looney had co-authored a book in 2003 called "The True Story of Noah's Ark"; that at least had a synopsis (Radix did not) and what a shocking premise!
________

Brightstar

DonD wrote the above.

Dex

Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:16 pm
GT Truther

Post Don't react redux!
Uncle John wrote:
http://web.me.com/samia101/Dharma_Night_Classes/9.16.08_.html

I suggest listening to number 7 to 12. I'm sure anyone listening to this will get the point far better than anything I could have written.

To paraphrase, it is our works that survive forever not our ego soul. Yet, of course, this is all semantics.

Just remember before you start listening to these teachings, "DON'T REACT."

Uncle John here: Somehow my suggestion to listen to this wonderful talk into explaining how the mind works is morphed into an attack on religion is strange.

If one does not take the time to listened to this talk then I suggest that you are at a loss and further perhaps you will never understand how the mind works, much less how it is controlled (or influenced)!

The waves breaking on the beach are still laughing with me.

Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:24 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

You have to ask yourself one question when you read reports such as these..

If Dan Burisch and Marci McDowell are with Majestic Twelve and if Majestic Twelve are "in the know" total know about what UFOs are and why are are they here. Then why oh why do they still send up military to attempt to tail and some cases attempt to shoot down UFOs

The truth of the matter is that those behind the UFO's themselves don't give a flying leap about our geopolitical tribal leadership structures on this planet. Majestic Twelve and the rest of PTB's only wish they would for in doing so it would give the Ptb's a decisive strategic dome nice position in matters in the geopolitical power structures.

My thought for the day...

Shady

Quote:
http://www.ufocasebook.com/2008b/cerviaitaly.html

The following report is loosely translated from Italian to English. All of the basic facts were kept intact.

Four photographs at bottom of article.

I do not sign my name to remain anonymous. I am sending you some incredible photographs. I have studied these for months, and they are still a mystery to me. In my area, black helicopters I see quite often, since I am located about 10 kilometers from the base of Cervia, the home base of the 5° Stormo Caccia Intercettori...

I see the helicopters and also F16s flying very low near my house, and I often film them. In other words, there is a lot of military activity here. I almost always have a camera at hand, for the times they come over.

On February 22, 2008, it was very cloudy, probably some it chemtrails. I am sending you photographs of some very strange activity in the skies. I saw a helicopter flying very low. I watched and filmed this activity through the window of my house.

I saw three luminous spheres in the sky to the left of the helicopter. I could not see what type of helicopter it was. When I first saw the three spheres and helicopter in close proximity, I felt a sense of terror.

I must keep my anonymity, because I have a wife and children, and I cannot get involved in an investigation. So, I send you the photographs and tell you what I saw. You can make what you will from it. I feel that the people must know about this. More I cannot say.

Reporter/Photographer Identity Withheld by Request

source & references:

http://www.segnidalcielo.it/elicottero_ ... e_ufo.html

Copyright © Segnidalcielo.it - di Massimo Fratini

Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:40 pm
GT Truther

Someone sent this to me earlier this even and I think it is a good plan to help fix the economy. I have now sent it to all of my elected officials, lol, yep I really did and to Bush 43 also.

I'm against the $85,000,000,000.00 bailout of AIG.

Instead, I'm in favor of giving $85,000,000,000 to America in a We Deserve It Dividend.

To make the math simple, let's assume there are 200,000,000 bonafide U.S. Citizens 18+.

Our population is about 301,000,000 +/- counting every man, woman and child. So 200,000,000 might be a fair stab at adults 18 and up..

So divide 200 million adults 18+ into $85 billion that equals $425,000.00.

My plan is to give $425,000 to every person 18+ as a We Deserve It Dividend.

Of course, it would NOT be tax free.

So let's assume a tax rate of 30%.

Every individual 18+ has to pay $127,500.00 in taxes.

That sends $25,500,000,000 right back to Uncle Sam.

But it means that every adult 18+ has $297,500.00 in their pocket.

A husband and wife has $595,000.00.

What would you do with $297,500.00 to $595,000.00 in your family?

Pay off your mortgage - housing crisis solved.

Repay college loans - what a great boost to new grads

Put away money for college - it'll be there

Save in a bank - create money to loan to entrepreneurs.

Buy a new car - create jobs

Invest in the market - capital drives growth

Pay for your parent's medical insurance - health care improves

Enable Deadbeat Dads to come clean - or else

Remember this is for every adult U S Citizen 18+ including the folks who lost their jobs at Lehman Brothers and every other company that is cutting back. And of course, for those serving in our Armed Forces.

If we're going to re-distribute wealth let's really do it...instead of trickling out a puny $1000.00 ( 'vote buy' ) economic incentive that is being proposed
by one of our candidates for President.

If we're going to do an $85 billion bailout, let's bail out every adult U S Citizen 18+!

As for AIG - liquidate it.

Sell off its parts.

Let American General go back to being American General.

Sell off the real estate.

Let the private sector bargain hunters cut it up and clean it up.

Here's my rationale. We deserve it and AIG doesn't.

Sure it's a crazy idea that can 'never work.'

But can you imagine the Coast-To-Coast Block Party!

How do you spell Economic Boom?

I trust my fellow adult Americans to know how to use the $85 Billion

We Deserve It Dividend more than I do the geniuses at AIG or in Washington DC

And remember, The Birk plan only really costs $59.5 Billion because $25.5 Billion is returned instantly in taxes to Uncle Sam.

Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:12 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Quote:
Uncle John wrote:
http://web.me.com/samia101/Dharma_Night ... 6.08_.html

I suggest listening to number 7 to 12. I'm sure anyone listening to this will get the point far better than anything I could have written.

To paraphrase, it is our works that survive forever not our ego soul. Yet, of course, this is all semantics.

Uncle John here: Somehow my suggestion to listen to this wonderful talk into explaining how the mind works is morphed into an attack on religion is strange.

If one does not take the time to listened to this talk then I suggest that you are at a loss and further perhaps you will never understand how the mind works, much less how it is controlled (or influenced)!

UJ, I honestly do not think that because you brought this up that it then caused an attack on religion. As far as my words into the discussion on religions is because I researched much on it all for a long time, and I felt I had something to contribute to the conversation. If I do not have something to contribute to a certain topic, then I keep quiet until I feel I do.

As far as your remarks on the mind and all, it has been very difficult to try to comprehend just what you have really meant because you have made these remarks, but yet you did not give any references, sources, or informations to really back it up to help explain more of what you were trying to get out in your point on it all of how the mind is outside of a person is how I have seen it, so I personally really did not quite know yet how to respond to something I had no more comprehension of, of what you were really trying to explain.

In your mind you feel you understand it, but bits and pieces of statements do not give an understanding, nor explaination to claify why you feel or think this way. What basis you are using to come to these conclusions and all to help me or others to understand your points better.

As I think I have said before, sometimes words are very limiting indeed and it is not always easy to get ones thinkings and points out in a manner for others to fully comprehend what they are trying to get them to see. How well I have learned that, and this is one reason why I don't post a lot until all of a sudden it seems like certain things come when it is time and then the right words just seem to flow out. Other times they do not and then no one understands cause I can't explain it better, so at those times I keep quiet.

Discussing about religions is not always attacking however.

Hope you are enjoying your trip and the ocean waves. It has gotten a bit chilly here at night now, makes me want to go hibernate! :o

brightstar

Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:23 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

UJ wrote:

Quote:
Uncle John wrote:
http://web.me.com/samia101/Dharma_Night ... 6.08_.html

UJ, I honestly do not think that because you brought this up that it then caused an attack on religion. As far as my words into the discussion on religions is because I researched much on it all for a long time, and I felt I had something to contribute to the conversation. If I do not have something to contribute to a certain topic, then I keep quiet until I feel I do.

As far as your remarks on the mind and all, it has been very difficult to try to comprehend just what you have really meant because you have made these remarks, but yet you did not give any references, sources, or informations to really back it up to help explain more of what you were trying to get out in your point on it all of how the mind is outside of a person is how I have seen it, so I personally really did not quite know yet how to respond to something I had no more comprehension of, of what you were really trying to explain.

Uncle John here: I gave you a reference. Perhaps you missed it, so I repeated it. And remember, don't react.

Only love can fill.

Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:31 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

From Aileen

Rash of Sasquatch sightings near Northern B.C. town has expert baffled
Cheryl Chan, The Province
Published: Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tales of a giant, hairy ape-like creature trampling through the woods are running wild in a northern Interior town after a rash of Sasquatch sightings.

There have been three reported sightings in the area within a month, said Brian Vike, Director of HBCC UFO Research.

"To be honest with you, I don't know what to make of all this," said Vike. "I know with UFOs we're doing well in B.C. but I don't know with the Sasquatch. I'm just trying to figure it out."

One of the sightings was reported by Houston resident Delores Harrie, who was at home on July 28, just after 6 p.m., when her two dogs began barking furiously.

She saw the doorknob rattle, and when she went outside to investigate, she saw a shaggy creature running across the tree line into the bushes:

"It was huge, about seven to eight feet tall, and hairy," said Harrie, 45.

"He had long hair, shaggy, . . . in a pine-beetle colour, totally covered.

"I couldn't believe how fast he moved," she added.

"I can't see it being a grizzly. They run but they don't run on two legs, and I know it's not a moose either."

Harrie reported the incident to Vike, who investigated and recorded some strange markings on the ground.

"Definitely, something had been there," said Vike.

"There's some cow tracks, but this was something else - someone with a good-sized foot."

The other sightings were on Morgan Road in Houston in July on Telkwa Highway Road in Moricetown, about an hour and a half away, on Aug. 27.

There was also a reported Sasquatch encounter in Campbell River on Aug. 31.

Vike said he gets periodic Sasquatch sightings across B.C. and the Pacific Northwest but it hasn't been active - until recently.

Harrie, who was "freaked out" about the encounter, said she's trying to be open-minded about what she saw.

"There's so many things out there I think it would be a little crazy to think we're the only ones here."

Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:00 am
GT Truther

8:35 AM today, Shirley watched a CNN video report from inside a gym, somewhere in the United States?
During the night It floated around and activated their camera motion alarm sensors 9 times. The camera filmed it all over the place.
This morning CNN released the filming of it.

Mysterious timing.

Ten minutes before the broadcast I was talking about the Orb activity in our home and wondering why I see so much of it.
I got up walked into another room, lo and behold, CNN aired it and I missed it.

Anyway, please keep a look out for the video. I'd love to see it. I'm sure you will too.

Dex

Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:48 am
GT Truther

Post 2 Camelot interviews, and no talk of Arthur's return
I've just finished listening to a couple of recent radio interviews over at Project Camelot [George Green, 23 September 2008 and Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy, 18 September 2008], thanks to the link provided by CyberBird from the last Volume.

It comes as no surprise that the Camelot duo appear convinced that the coming years are going to be near-catastrophic in nature (aided and abetted no doubt by the current financial turmoil wreaking havoc in the world's stock markets.) Bill and Kerry alluded to such d&g topics as a possible limited nuclear exchange and massive food shortages, plus plenty of references to Planet X.

George Green's name came up a lot when they were talking about the return of Nibiru. Personally, I don't know much about Mr Green, apart from a few sketchy details, but I'm sure his credentials check out. 8) Bill_R also referred to a well-known scientist who is currently liaising with US Homeland Security; this chap apparently told Bill and Kerry that Planet X is definitely real and on the way. As expected, Dan_B's time-lines (especially variant 83 or whatever it is) and future-future humans took up quite a large chunk of the exposition, with Bill recounting expertly on a lot of the stuff quite a few of us here have learnt over the past 5 years or so.

Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:39 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: Don't react redux!
UncleJohn wrote:
Uncle John wrote:
http://web.me.com/samia101/Dharma_Night_Classes/9.16.08_.html

I can't my computer has restrictions placed on it.

Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:31 pm
GT Truther

I knew a family from Oklahoma who'd share stories with me about the Bigfoot in the woods where had they lived about 50 miles outside of Tulsa.
The creatures would enter their homes when they'd travel to the city to shop.
Upon their return they'd find long strands of hair on their bed and sometimes food missing out of the refrigerator etc,..That was the evidence.
One night they watched a family of Bigfoot with their two little offspring approach their two boys that were sleeping outside the house at the far end of their yard. A child Bigfoot , they thought was a female?, climbed in a sleeping bag with one of their boy's named Shelly.
Shelly was awake and didn't move a muscle. The younger boy, William, remained asleep. The female Bigfoot didn't do anything and stayed for less than fifteen minutes, then, climbed out of the sleeping bag and the whole bunch of them left the area for the night.
This was witnessed by the parents. They weren't alarmed, because, they said they had gotten use to the Bigfoot families over the years spent in the woods with them. They were unafraid and simply curious what the Bigfoot had in mind. The family had learned to trust them.

Unfortunately, as the woods became more populated, other families new to the area had children and as they would explore the woods eventually encountered the Bigfoot and wound up taking pot shots at them. Soon after the creatures began disappearing and seen no more from those parts of the wilderness. That's not all that family and other's experienced of those mythological harry sapiens.

Jay

Many things you apparently aren't aware about them.
Not times past...

Dex

Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:58 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: 2 Camelot interviews, and no talk of Arthur's return
mjc wrote:
I've just finished listening to a couple of recent radio interviews over at Project Camelot [George Green, 23 September 2008 and Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy, 18 September 2008], thanks to the link provided by CyberBird from the last Volume.

It comes as no surprise that the Camelot duo appear convinced that the coming years are going to be near-catastrophic in nature (aided and abetted no doubt by the current financial turmoil wreaking havoc in the world's stock markets.) Bill and Kerry alluded to such d&g topics as a possible limited nuclear exchange and massive food shortages, plus plenty of references to Planet X.

George Green's name came up a lot when they were talking about the return of Nibiru. Personally, I don't know much about Mr Green, apart from a few sketchy details, but I'm sure his credentials check out. 8) Bill_R also referred to a well-known scientist who is currently liaising with US Homeland Security; this chap apparently told Bill and Kerry that Planet X is definitely real and on the way. As expected, Dan_B's time-lines (especially variant 83 or whatever it is) and future-future humans took up quite a large chunk of the exposition, with Bill recounting expertly on a lot of the stuff quite a few of us here have learnt over the past 5 years or so.

These scenario's of the early 70's are part of Hurtaks informational predications, except, what is thought about Planet X, J.J. says is a null zone.

Dex

Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:03 pm
Truth Seeker

A quick thank you to Don and UJ. I received the DVDs this am.

The religious argument will never be (re)solved. :roll:

I read about a new OBE project.

Doctors in hospitals in Britain and the US will study 1,500 heart attack patients to see if people with no heartbeat or brain activity can have "out of body" experiences.

Some people report being able to soar out of their bodies and look down on themselves and medical staff.

The study at 25 UK and US hospitals will include doctors placing images on shelves that are only visible from the ceiling to test the theory.

Dr Sam Parnia, an intensive care doctor who is heading the study, said: "If you can demonstrate that consciousness continues after the brain switches off, it allows for the possibility that the consciousness is a separate entity.

"It is unlikely that we will find many cases where this happens, but we have to be open-minded.

"And if no one sees the pictures, it shows these experiences are illusions or false memories.

"This is a mystery that we can now subject to scientific study."

Dr Parnia said that after a cardiac arrest, where the body is technically dead, doctors restart the heart and reverse the dying process.

He said: "What people experience during this period of cardiac arrest provides a unique window of understanding into what we are all likely to experience during the dying process."

Hospitals involved include Addenbrookes in Cambridge, University Hospital in Birmingham and the Morriston in Swansea, as well as nine hospitals in the US.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... ences.html

Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:02 pm
GT Truther

Have you seen this? Planet X approaching a star system in a crop circle.

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2008 ... 2008b.html

And...CNN's Ghostly Image URL..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qowaI5cGWKQ

Dex

Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:08 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: 2 Camelot interviews, and no talk of Arthur's return
mjc wrote:

Interestingly, Kerry seemed to want to have her poleshift and eat it too when I spoke with her on the phone last month. On the one hand, they appear to measure everything these other spooks have to say against Dan's "WE'RE GONNA BE ALRIGHT!", but seem to hedge their bets because it's obvious to anyone with at least half a brain that the spook-stable is always talking around some 'Big Event'. And like Dan, they usually appear quite sincere so one would have to believe that the 'beanbox' they operated in (before they were, uh, 'retired') was constructed in such a way as to disguise the 'Big Event' from the naive eyes of the unprepared. This is logical, and to be expected; but when analyzing these 'debriefed' and 'retired' spooks that seem to be allowed to speak publicly, it needs to be taken into account - the better to appreciate what the 'Big Picture' truly IS.

The 'destiny of the message' of many of these former 'black-operatives' (or rather 'grey-operatives') is the important issue. Are they lying blithely, so that folks will 'keep shopping' and paying their mortgages and credit-card balances, or are they truly acting to help people prepare for what's on the horizon? I haven't heard the latest George Green interview, but as I said, Kerry's approach when I talked to her was somewhat schizophrenic......worse, she doesn't seem to understand that just because Congress won't act now it doesn't mean they won't act in the near future (we know they won't act to hold hearings right now, not just because the facade of normalcy is collapsing around the Abomination, but because they have to wait until the Abomination's grip on power is finally pried away on Jan. 20th, 2009 before they can act on the 'Big Picture').

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A short update; the Kerrang taping will take place the first full week of October. And yes there will be a few surprises this time. :wink:

Thanks for the new crop circle, Dex.

(You're welcome, Boomer....anyone else that would like a compilation of this sprawling story on DVD, send me a PM with your address.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW, if anyone else was wondering about the story of how the Bush admin. is trying to play politics with our troop presence in Iraq (at $10 billion a month as is continually pointed out), it's here:

http://thinkprogress.org/wonkroom/2008/ ... eline-2011

Maliki: Bush Tried To Delay U.S. Withdrawal To Help McCain

In an al-Iraqiya interview on September 17, Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki discussed the state of negotiations between the U.S. and Iraqi governments regarding the eventual withdrawal of U.S troops from Iraq. Maliki said that “perhaps one of the two most important points is deciding the final date.” Transcript via Open Source Center:

MALIKI: Actually, the final date was really the end of 2010 and the period between the end of 2010 and the end of 2011 was for withdrawing the remaining troops from all of Iraq, but they [the Bush administration] asked for a change [in date] due to political circumstances related to the domestic situation [in the US] so it will not be said to the end of 2010 followed by one year for withdrawal but the end of 2011 as a final date. Agreement has been reached on this issue. They are willing to respond positively because they, too, are facing a critical situation.

President Bush has repeatedly insisted that the U.S. withdrawal would be dictated by military commanders and the situation on the ground, and not by political considerations. Now, according to Prime Minister Maliki, the Bush administration has attempted to time a withdrawal in a way that would benefit John McCain and the Republican Party. I would say that I’m shocked, but of course, this is the way that the Bush administration has always treated national security, as just another piece in a political game.
Two questions: What did McCain know about this, and when did he know it?

It's ALL part of the same puzzle.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:54 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Dex

They talk about Pindar who is a Frenchman in this

information...

Before we go into greater detail regarding the
treaties, let’s talk more about suppression of real
information. Let’s take, for instance, the infamous GLP
G-d Like Productions) public Internet forum.

This site has millions of users, but it is controlled
by `moderators' at the

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/tavistoc ... un04.shtml

Tavistock Institute. There is basically a large room
full of computer i-tel g-eks at the facility on
T-bernacle Street in London; they control the flow of
nformation here. I’ve posted sensitive information
here and had my mother’s address in St. Ives put on
the thread with indirect threats on her life. I’ve also
had some in-el guy with a conscience give me a list of
my father’s European d-ug trafficking routes when he
was alive. Add to this, there have been unmarked b-ack helicopters pretending to dive-bomb my flat two hours
after posting RV techniques there. That was good for a
laugh!

BROKEN PROMISES

By 1944, the Grey/human treaty was showing signs of
stress, as it was discovered that greys were abducting
more people than they were putting on the g-vernment
lists. In May 1954, under the Ei-enhower
administration, the third extension of the Grey and US
gov-rnment treaty was signed - the Grenada Treaty. The
Orion Greys and Draco Reptilians blatantly broke the
terms, as we shall see later in the book. The Grenada
Treaty was agreed upon under the H-lloman air force
base in New Mexico by the Greys and the ULTRA unit of
the N-A.

The name of the facility under Ho-loman AFB was code
named DANDELION, although this may have changed now.
The ULTRA unit was one of the most e-ite and super
s-cret of the NA- factions at the time and was ran by
Project Pa-erclip N-zis who were part of the -SA after

All ULTRA members were cloned humans.

The original documents of this treaty and the
original ET materials from it can be found today in the
NS- facility called Blue Moon. Blue is code word
meaning extra-terrestrial related. Blue moon is an
underground facility beneath K-rkland Air Force Base in
New Mexico. The entrance to the base is in the Manzano
Mountains. Inside Blue Moon is the technological
headquarters of the very se-retive D-E, which Lincoln
and Dean W-rwick work[ed] for.
Today, the -OE at Blue Moon is building f-ee energy
devices, developed from Grey and Draco reptilian
technology, for use in space. Many advanced space-based
w-apons have been built, as well. MIEC insider Dr. Bill
D-agle was told by the director of the US space command
that they control every cubic centimeter of space
between here and Mars. (JW That is not exactly true.)

The director also told Bill that they have weapons that
would make George L-cas drool if he knew about them.
Trillions of dollars have been spent on this technology
over the decades since the first modern Grey and Human
treaties were started.

Bill Deagle points out this is not just one
go-ernment administration or the trans-national
corporations involved in these areas.
He says we are dealing with malevolent e-il on a
galactic level.

Dr. Bill told me over the phone that he worked with
employees of underground facilities in the US who were
suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder because
of witnessing ET/human hybrids and other horrors in
these bases. He was also asked to join the 33rd degree
i-luminated M-sonic levels of the MIEC.
He is considered a dangerous man who knows too much
by these groups and was approached by a Frenchman, code
named Pindar. Arizona Wilder talks about "Pindar" in

David Icke's 1999 book, The Biggest S-cret, and also
discusses Pindar with Icke in a 1999 video interview
title Revelations of a Modther Go-dess. He is a member
of the B-ack Nobility of Merovingians of France...Ken]
after Bill's daughter was born. Bill told me Pindar
looked to be in his late fifties with a very
professional manner. He wore an expensive suit, had
manicured nails, and seemed to disappear when he walked
off down the street after Bill refused to become part
of the organization.

Technology exists called Thermoptic Camouflage that
can render a se-ret service man invisible to the naked
eye. It is small device that can be worn on the belt and activated at will. A sec-et service man can also be
put through a Thermoptic field and will become
invisible to the naked eye for over forty-eight hours.

There is no need to carry the Thermoptic hardware
around if you are put through the field; however, after
the forty-eight hours is up, the agent starts to phase
back into sight and becomes violently ill for a short
time.

An American woman who lived in Nevada contacted me
last year and told me she had hired a private detective
because of bl-ck go-ernment type cars regularly
circling her house, parking outside, and following her
when she was driving. One night, she was driving along
a desert highway and one of the black cars started to
follow her again. She managed to lose it by hitting the
gas and sharply turning into a quiet side road. She
turned the engine off and got out of the car to wait
until the car following her had driven off. This woman
then told me she heard footsteps crunching on the
gravel toward her, but she could see no one there. She
said she felt something next to her, and an invisible
hand then grabbed her c-otch. She panicked and jumped
back into her car and drove off.

Mi-itary advancements and Project Plato

With each ET/human treaty, the gov-rnments were
becoming more advanced, and there were now groups of
people that were literally thousands of years more
advanced than the civilian population. For every one
year that goes by, since the start of these treaties, milit-ry technology advances by over fifty years. I heard it best from

http://educate-yourself.org/products/ps ... crip.shtml

Phil S-hneider, who said that every now and then, the
public gets a new computer or some other piece of
technology from the MIEC, but these are just little
trinkets similar to when the early w-ite American
settlers would give beads to the I-dians.

April 15th, 1964, two US inte-ligence personnel met
under Project Plato with the Greys in the New Mexico
desert to arrange a meeting on April 25th at Hol-oman
air f-rce base in New Mexico. This meeting was to renew
the treaty that had started in 1934 again and was a
psychological bid to buy time in order to solve the
problem of the Greys and Draco reptilians. The upper
levels of US intellig-nce now believed the Greys and

Dracos had this planet time-tabled for invasion and
takeover between the years 2000 and 2030.

I have come across huge amounts of evidence that
many Greys and Draco reptilians may have actually been
on this planet (installed underground) since at least
the time of ancient Babylon. They may have been
covertly subverting the human surface population over a
long period of time in preparation for the return of
the fearsome Draco Prime overlords from Alpha Draconis.

Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:23 am
GT Truther

Post Weapon's Build Up Hall of Shame
If the Atomic Energy Oversight Committees' can't prevent this absurd build up, who can? Isn't this what the higher ET's keep warning us about? What is the solution? Galactic intervention? I really would like to hear the opinion from those above us...Dex

From today's Los Angeles Times.

Russian vessel rushes to Somalia's coast after cargo ship hijacked by pirates
The cargo vessel carries 21 crew members, along with tanks and weapons headed for Kenya.

By Edmund Sanders, Los Angeles Times Staff Writer
September 27, 2008

NAIROBI, KENYA -- A Russian warship entered Somalia's volatile waters early today after pirates seized a Ukrainian cargo vessel loaded with battle tanks and ammunition headed for Kenya, officials said.

The pirates' capture of the Ukrainian vessel, about 300 miles north of Mogadishu, the Somalian capital, is one of the most audacious and potentially risky in recent memory. Over the years, Somalian pirates have launched regular attacks against private yachts, fishing vessels and humanitarian shipments around the lawless Horn of Africa nation.

It was unclear whether the pirates realized that the ship, with 21 crew members, held military hardware.

Ukrainian Defense Minister Yury Yekhanurov said the hijacked vessel Faina was carrying 33 Russian-built T-72 tanks and a substantial quantity of ammunition and spare parts. He said the tanks were sold to Kenya in accordance with international law.

The pirates may have been hoping to resell the weapons on the black market, said Andrew Mwangura, program coordinator of the Seafarers Assistance Program, a private merchant marines organization in Kenya.

"They really hit the jackpot," Mwangura said.

Russian navy spokesman Capt. Igor Dygalo reportedly said that the missile frigate Neustrashimy left the Baltic Sea port of Baltiisk a day before the hijacking to cooperate with other unspecified countries in anti-piracy efforts. The ship was then ordered directly to the Somalian coast after Thursday's attack.

According to the British-based Jane's Information Group, the Neustrashimy is armed with surface-to-air missiles, 100-millimeter guns and anti-submarine torpedoes.

So far no ransom demand has been announced. Hijackings typically result in demands of $1 million, though Mwangura predicted this one would top $2 million.

A U.S. warship was also reportedly tracking the situation but had taken no action to intervene, Pentagon officials said.

With the involvement of the Russian warship, some fear commandos will attempt to raid the cargo ship in an attempt to free the crew and secure the weapons.

"If they rush the ship, the pirates will use the crew as human shields," Mwangura said. He estimated that as many as 100 pirates were in control of the boat.

The crew members are three Russians, 17 Ukrainians and one person whose nationality could not be determined.

This year alone, 56 vessels have been attacked in the region, including 26 that have been hijacked, mostly in the Gulf of Aden.

The banditry has plagued shipping routes to the Red Sea and interfered with humanitarian aid headed for Somalia, which has lacked a functioning government since 1991. After repeated attacks, staff of the United Nations' World Food Program now travel with armed protection by warships from countries such as France and Canada.

Earlier this year, France sent commandos to rescue French yachts seized off the coast. Last year, the U.S. Navy helped free a North Korea-owned vessel.

A multinational task force of naval vessels says it has deterred a dozen attacks since it began patrolling the shipping lanes of the Gulf of Aden in August.

But in a statement issued this week, U.S. Vice Adm. Bill Gortney of the Combined Maritime Forces warned the shipping industry not to rely on the world's navies to protect their vessels, urging them to provide their own private security.

edmund.sanders@latimes.com

Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:28 pm
GT Truther

This is a most interesting writing indeed. When I saw this word "PINDAR" that really caught my attention because according to Stewart Swerdlow and what he put in his book about this Pindar, this is supposed to be the head eldest Rothschild still living and it apparently is handed down to them when they die off and a new eldest male Rothschild has taken over.

Now, do you know what this word Pindar means? I know what I have heard from Swerdlow and then someone else wrote in and told Swerdlow he was exactly right on it and that he was the first one that publicly told exactly what it all really meant. I am not going to write it out on here, but it is evil to say the least.

But I do agree with the writing and that the Nazis did rather take over many things after this Project Paperclip. They have infiltrated absolutely everything that they could here in this country also. This is why what has been going on is happening imo.

brightstar

Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:37 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =362382945

Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:19 pm
GT Truther

Earth's Magnetic Field Reversal Happening Now

From Mitch Battros - Earth Changes Media

The main magnetic field generated by turbulent currents within the deep mass of molten iron of the Earth's outer core, periodically flips its direction. This is to say that a compass needle would completely reverse pointing south rather than north. Such polarity reversals have occurred hundreds of times at irregular intervals throughout the planet's history most recently about 780,000 years ago but scientists are still trying to understand how and why.

A new study of ancient volcanic rocks, reported in the Sept. 26 issue of the journal Science, shows that a second magnetic field source may help determine how and whether the main field reverses direction. This second field, which may originate in the shallow core just below the rocky mantle layer of the Earth, becomes important when the main north-south field weakens, as it does prior to reversing, says Brad Singer, a geology professor at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Current evidence suggests we are now approaching one of these transitional states because the main magnetic field is relatively weak and rapidly decreasing, he says. While the last polarity reversal occurred several hundred thousand years ago, the next might come within only a few thousand years.

FULL ARTICLE: http://earthchangesmedia.com/secure/324 ... 522957.php

Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:07 am
GT Truther

Post On The Hunt For the Tau-9
DOW JONES PLUNGES IN BIGGEST FALL IN HISTORY: DOWN 777.68 POINTS

No-one here is surprised though, right? We knew this was coming.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

brightstar wrote:
But I do agree with the writing and that the Nazis did rather take over many things after this Project Paperclip. They have infiltrated absolutely everything that they could here in this country also. This is why what has been going on is happening imo.

You may be interested to know that there is a huge German community that lives in a few subdivisions of Alamogordo, New Mexico - which is right next to the White Sands military facility. Yes, it was borne out of the influx of ex-Nazi "Project Paperclip" scientists and technicians that cut their chops at Peenemunde (sp?), the Third Reich's missile facility from which the V-1 and V-2 came (those rockets formed the embryonic US missile arsenal). Today there are thousands of these Germans, whose street names are in German and who have their kids taught German in German schools. Fascinating, when they're not all that far from the Mexican border. From what I understand, the modern German air force trains on a part of the White Sands military reservation, and we're talking thousands of people and their families, not just a handful of scientists. It's one of those well-kept secrets that "hides in plain sight" but no-one talks about.

Searching for the Tau-9

And speaking of "hiding in plain sight"; Simmering Frog and I went on a road trip to Bandolier Nat'l Monument Park yesterday to see if we could locate where the Tau-9 was signed. Now somewhere in my files is a picture that an 'insider' had posted a link to, on this very thread, but I haven't been able to put my cursor on it since I started looking for it. Still, I remembered it well enough to describe it when we got to Bandolier in the early afternoon. Driving into Bandolier, it's bounded on practically all sides by Los Alamos Nat'l Laboratories, and every few miles huge barbed-wire fences would loom with gov't-designed drab buildings inside and serious-looking gates with guard posts; a sign would announce "LANL Tech Area 33" or whatever number (we passed a few in the 30s) in blue and white. The area is somewhat mountainous, or rather 'hilly' (lots of trees), and at one point we rounded a turn as we came up over a crest and lo and behold, a huge white satellite dish rose up from the trees pointing directly skyward. Frog said his heart leapt to his throat at first, as it looked almost as some unearthly craft might as it was so huge and so out-of-place in the middle of what seemed to be wilderness. Were it not for the base and the struts that came together in the middle on the top, I too could've mistaken if for a "UFO". It definitely gave us an eery feeling.

In any event, we were lucky that we had arrived on the one day during the year that admission was free (they usually charge a fee per car). Upon entering the park, a "Welcome" sign announced "All Within Is Protected" :!: . After driving 3 miles into the park to the Visitor's Center from the entrance, we had to park and get a map to take a walking tour (there are 4 "trails"; the Main Trail, one that went up the sides of the cliffs to see the 'condos' that the native Americans had built, an extension of the Main Trail to see more cliff dwellings, and a Nature Trail. While walking to the Center from the car (the park was full and we had to park some ways away), we came across two park ranger/employees. I accosted them to ask if they could point us to the building that appeared as the figure "9" from the air, and they both drew a blank. I patiently explained the importance of this 'building', and about the Tau-9, asking if they knew where this Tau-9 Treaty was signed. They had no idea, but appeared quite intrigued and interested in it. We thanked them and went into the park ranger's side of the building where there were quite a few books, maps, etc. I bought a small trail guide and proceeded to ask the cashier, who professed ignorance but started looking in some of the books for such a picture as the one I described. Nothing. She then steered me to a park ranger, who also knew nothing, but suggested that Xxxx, who had been there "for like forever", might know. So we tried to find this Xxxx, to no avail. We decided to go next door to the gift shop and snack bar, and asked the young man behind the counter where I bought a few postcards. I asked if they had any of those t-shirts like AntZ has that say "My Dad Went To The Tau-9 And All I Got Was This Lousy T-Shirt", but he said no, he didn't recall any t-shirts like that being sold there. However, he was very interested and asked many questions about the Treaty Conference for the Presvervation of Humanity, and I told him as much as I had been told about it, suggesting he google it. (He might even be reading this post soon!) He wrote a lot down, and thanked me for telling him about it. Frog filmed my little interviews on his Blackberry and my Kodak digital camera, but the one clip that came out on the Kodak had no sound (he had his finger over the tiny microphone, but I can't blame him as I wasn't even sure where the thing was myself!). All together I must have asked at least 6 employees of Bandolier about the Tau-9, and not a single one of them recognized the term, though they may have all just been very good actors at denying something like that. I thought for certain at least someone might have heard something about a new building or construction of a facility that was off-limits to the public, but nada. Not a single glint of recognition.

While we were on the main trail, which we went ahead and walked since we were there and it was quite interesting (I think many of the indigenous populants were probably descendants of the survivors of the last pole shift, who gradually moved off into what became the villages of native American 'Indians'), a fellow who appeared to be in his mid-60s struck up a conversation with us out of the blue, joking about his "carbon footprint" and how he had "rubbed the bookshop cashier the wrong way" when he made a derisive comment about it. Very talkative and ebullient, but naturally unaware of the Tau-9. I think he might be visiting here soon and reading, he might even register and post, though I think Lanny comes from a much more right-wing background than most. (That's okay, I know there are a few Republican types that read and post here, and they have my sympathy for what's happening with the core philosophy that was hijacked by the frauds in the Grey House and Offal Office. Not their fault, but to be expected since that party is more often than not given over to the strong and ambitious, sink-or-swim-on-your-own, rich and pro-wealthy segments of the population.) Still, many of the people who are 'aware' are becoming independent, as both parties seem to be controlled by the same Establishment - though I still believe there is a fundamental and serious, practical difference between them when it comes to tolerance, freedom of thought, sense of community etc.

So there you have it; we couldn't even get one of those t-shirts that AntZ has. We haven't given up though; if anyone knows any details as to exactly WHERE the building is in Bandolier, please email me at dondep@gmail.com or better yet, register and post! There's also the PO box in my signature.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: I moved the thread about martial law to "The Active Mind". It's a great thread, AntZ, but you can post that right in here. It's ALL part of the same puzzle, since the plans for martial law have been on the books for some time in preparation for the 'last days'.

AntZ, in a thread titled 'How Long Have You Cats Been Under Martial Law?' which is now in The Active Mind, wrote:

View video..around 1m20sec in
www.dailynewscaster.com/2008/09/28/rep- ... rtial-law/

....................................................{snip from the link}
Rep. Michael Burgess - “we are under Martial Law”
September 28th, 2008 | Breaking News, Constitutional Crisis, Economy, Federal Reserve

By: D. H. Williams @ 4:20 PM - EST

Rep. Michael Burgess (R-TX) reports from the floor of the House that the Republicans have been cut out of the process and called unpatriotic for not blindly supporting the fraudulent bailout. He says the only debate has been about what talking points to use on the American people. The most ominous revelation is when he claims the Speaker has declared martial law.

“I have been thrown out of more meetings in this capital in the last 24 hours than I ever thought possible, as a duly elected representative of 825,000 citizens of north Texas.” Said Congressman Burgess.

Burgess asks the Speaker of the House to post the bailout bill on the internet for at least 24 hours instead of passing the largest piece of legislation in US financial history in the “dark of night.”

The most frightening part of Rep. Burgess’ one-minute floor speech is when he says, “Mr. Speaker I understand we are under Martial Law as declared by the speaker last night.”

------{insert here the text as Rense reported it:} WASHINGTON, DC -- Congressman Burgess said that "Under the martial law procedure, long-standing House rules that require at least one day between the unveiling of significant legislation and the House floor vote on that legislation so that Members can learn what they are being asked to vote on are swept away.

Instead, under "martial law," the Leadership can file legislation with tens or hundreds of pages of fine print and move immediately to debate and votes on it, before Members of Congress, the media, or the public have an opportunity to understand fully what provisions have been altered or inserted into the legislation behind closed doors. This is the procedure that the Leadership intends to use to muscle through important bills in the next two days."
{end insert}

I know its trendy among the lunatic fringe to call this a "fraudulent bailout" and make it out to be a 'bipartisan' fraud, but to me it's apparent that what we have here is a case of the Republicans, which includes Bush who presided over these past 8 years with the exception of losing Congress 20 months ago, being afraid to clean up their own poo. They don't have the humility to admit that their core philosophy of unbridled deregulation of the 'market' is causing this crisis, and those that think they will be 'better off' if the bailout doesn't pass have another think coming too. ABC News, one of the most conformist MSM outlets, aired a great cartoon that explained it on the evening news. If nothing is done, many of the mega-corporations will be starved of the cash they need to meet payroll and continue doing business. When all these bad loans are not being paid back, they require companies to go to the banks for short-term loans just to make payroll, and if all the deposits of the banks have been loaned out to make 'bad loans', they're left holding the bag. So what is being sought is for a legal justification to basically print a trillion dollars worth of face-value currency, so that they can move the ones and zeroes around on the balance sheets and maintain the illusion they've been propping up for a long time now. Frog has said that this was already a "determined outcome, in order to destroy representative democracy", but I don't think the PTB would've wanted to have this happen on the eve of the election. Afterwards, yes maybe, but certainly not before, because this will fatally cripple McCain, who is their 'horse' in this race. Obama wants to "grow from the bottom up", believing that putting money in peoples' hands for an honest day's work will pump more value-based currency into the system, and the PTB keep using the old saw "prosperity will trickle down if you only give the best tax breaks and goodies to those who are wealthy enough to create jobs and navigate the market unfettered". Which of those philosophies has been in power for the past 8 years? Which is then more responsible for the mess? That's why I say the problem right now is that the Republicans Won'T Clean Up Their Poo. If they don't, then we really WILL have "martial law", because we'll need it. People just haven't been educated about what will happen without some kind of a bailout, but it isn't pretty. Not only the Banksta Gangstas will suffer, but the people who have to make sure your weekly or monthly paycheck is made good.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:03 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Sounds like you had an interesting trip with Simmering Frog. Glad you were able to do this.

I heard on the news at one point today saying that the Democrats had put so many "perks" into this bailout bill and that Pelosi's remarks 'before' the vote really got under the skin of many Republicans, and I heard a few of her remaks today that she supposedly said and had to agree with what little I did hear and how the Republicans had made such a mess of things. When I heard this news commentator speaking I was like, wow, here we go again, scare tactics indeed, and then all of this bit about the markets being down so, and supposedly the biggest drop in history. I am not sure I agree with that remark cause the markets go up and they go down constantly over the least thing it seems. But this "bailout' bill didn't pass.

Now you mention about companies needing to make their payrolls. I would have to ask, just which companies can't make their payrolls? How do we really know this, or is this just more smoke and mirrors of the PTB trying to use more scare tactics to get this massive bailout passed? Is that scenario really even really true?

I am no fan of Michael Moore's, but this email was sent to me today by a friend of mine here:

Quote:
Friends,
Let me cut to the chase. The biggest robbery in the history of this country is taking place as you read this. Though no guns are being used, 300 million hostages are being taken. Make no mistake about it: After stealing a half trillion dollars to line the pockets of their war-profiteering backers for the past five years, after lining the pockets of their fellow oilmen to the tune of over a hundred billion dollars in just the last two years, Bush and his cronies -- who must soon vacate the White House -- are looting the U.S. Treasury of every dollar they can grab. They are swiping as much of the silverware as they can on their way out the door.
No matter what they say, no matter how many scare words they use, they are up to their old tricks of creating fear and confusion in order to make and keep themselves and the upper one percent filthy rich. Just read the first four paragraphs of the lead story in last Monday's New York Times and you can see what the real deal is:

"Even as policy makers worked on details of a $700 billion bailout of the financial industry, Wall Street began looking for ways to profit from it.

"Financial firms were lobbying to have all manner of troubled investments covered, not just those related to mortgages.

"At the same time, investment firms were jockeying to oversee all the assets that Treasury plans to take off the books of financial institutions, a role that could earn them hundreds of millions of dollars a year in fees.

"Nobody wants to be left out of Treasury's proposal to buy up bad assets of financial institutions."

Unbelievable. Wall Street and its backers created this mess and now they are going to clean up like bandits. Even Rudy Giuliani is lobbying for his firm to be hired (and paid) to "consult" in the bailout.

The problem is, nobody truly knows what this "collapse" is all about. Even Treasury Secretary Paulson admitted he doesn't know the exact amount that is needed (he just picked the $700 billion number out of his head!). The head of the congressional budget office said he can't figure it out nor can he explain it to anyone.

And yet, they are screeching about how the end is near! Panic! Recession! The Great Depression! Y2K! Bird flu! Killer bees! We must pass the bailout bill today!! The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

Falling for whom? NOTHING in this "bailout" package will lower the price of the gas you have to put in your car to get to work. NOTHING in this bill will protect you from losing your home. NOTHING in this bill will give you health insurance.

Health insurance? Mike, why are you bringing this up? What's this got to do with the Wall Street collapse?

It has everything to do with it. This so-called "collapse" was triggered by the massive defaulting and foreclosures going on with people's home mortgages. Do you know why so many Americans are losing their homes? To hear the Republicans describe it, it's because too many working class idiots were given mortgages that they really couldn't afford. Here's the truth: The number one cause of people declaring bankruptcy is because of medical bills. Let me state this simply: If we had had universal health coverage, this mortgage "crisis" may never have happened.
This bailout's mission is to protect the obscene amount of wealth that has been accumulated in the last eight years. It's to protect the top shareholders who own and control corporate America. It's to make sure their yachts and mansions and "way of life" go uninterrupted while the rest of America suffers and struggles to pay the bills. Let the rich suffer for once. Let them pay for the bailout. We are spending 400 million dollars a day on the war in Iraq. Let them end the war immediately and save us all another half-trillion dollars!

I have to stop writing this and you have to stop reading it. They are staging a financial coup this morning in our country. They are hoping Congress will act fast before they stop to think, before we have a chance to stop them ourselves. So stop reading this and do something -- NOW! Here's what you can do immediately:

1. Call or e-mail Senator Obama. Tell him he does not need to be sitting there trying to help prop up Bush and Cheney and the mess they've made. Tell him we know he has the smarts to slow this thing down and figure out what's the best route to take. Tell him the rich have to pay for whatever help is offered. Use the leverage we have now to insist on a moratorium on home foreclosures, to insist on a move to universal health coverage, and tell him that we the people need to be in charge of the economic decisions that affect our lives, not the barons of Wall Street.

2. Take to the streets. Participate in one of the hundreds of quickly-called demonstrations that are taking place all over the country (especially those near Wall Street and DC).

3. Call your Representative in Congress and your Senators. (click here to find their phone numbers). Tell them what you told Senator Obama.
When you screw up in life, there is hell to pay. Each and every one of you reading this knows that basic lesson and has paid the consequences of your actions at some point. In this great democracy, we cannot let there be one set of rules for the vast majority of hard-working citizens, and another set of rules for the elite, who, when they screw up, are handed one more gift on a silver platter. No more! Not again!

Yours,
Michael Moore
MMFlint@aol.com
MichaelMoore.com

P.S. Having read further the details of this bailout bill, you need to know you are being lied to. They talk about how they will prevent golden parachutes. It says NOTHING about what these executives and fat cats will make in SALARY. According to Rep. Brad Sherman of California, these top managers will continue to receive million-dollar-a-month paychecks under this new bill. There is no direct ownership given to the American people for the money being handed over. Foreign banks and investors will be allowed to receive billion-dollar handouts. A large chunk of this $700 billion is going to be given directly to Chinese and Middle Eastern banks. There is NO guarantee of ever seeing that money again.
P.P.S. From talking to people I know in DC, they say the reason so many Dems are behind this is because Wall Street this weekend put a gun to their heads and said either turn over the $700 billion or the first thing we'll start blowing up are the pension funds and 401(k)s of your middle class constituents. The Dems are scared they may make good on their threat. But this is not the time to back down or act like the typical Democrat we have witnessed for the last eight years. The Dems handed a stolen election over to Bush. The Dems gave Bush the votes he needed to invade a sovereign country. Once they took over Congress in 2007, they refused to pull the plug on the war. And now they have been cowered into being accomplices in the crime of the century. You have to call them now and say "NO!" If we let them do this, just imagine how hard it will be to get anything good done when President Obama is in the White House. THESE DEMOCRATS ARE ONLY AS STRONG AS THE BACKBONE WE GIVE THEM. CALL CONGRESS NOW.

I read all of this and I had already voiced my opinions to several of the elected officials, but today, from what I heard, the emails, phones, and even certain websites were so over whelmed they wouldn't work right from the many peoples calling, faxing, emailing, and complaining against this bail out. I was opposed to it from the beginning that I heard of it and as usual, I don't think the press is telling us the whole truths on it all as usual.

One of the major crimes of our mainstream news medias is the "crime of omission", and they are very good at this indeed.

Now, Citibank is going to "absorb" Wachovia bank. I do not know for sure who owned Wachovia, but over the years I have observed several bank take overs and now Wachovia is getting it done to them after they took over several other banks here in the US. Ultimately, who owns Citibank?

Somehow, my gutt is telling me this is all one big huge contrived mess of the PTB to gain even more companies in this country, thus gaining even more controls of everything here even more so. Yes, I could be wrong, but after hearing all I have now for several years and peoples talking about these very things going on now, it has all had to have been strategically planned, step by step.

I personally do not think this bail out is needed, not really. If all of these big corporations were in this bad of a shape financially, then they would have went under years ago, and now suddenly, oh my, here they are broke. Somehow I feel it is just all BS as usual and this is only another stage of trying to totally take this country over lock, stock, and barrel. And as far as I see it, enough is enough. The peoples of this country have been straped so into this prison of taxation in order to control so it is unreal, and it is about time that the PTB stand up and take their own medicine and have to make it or not make it.

My biggest fault with it all is why would this government want to bail out these big businesses when so many American peoples have lost their jobs because of all of this outsourcing, companies moving out of this country, and they loose their jobs and are stuck with all of these big mortgage debts which is nothing more than the borrowing of credit, that interest has to be paid on, and there is no money anyway or anything else backing any of it. It is just bookkeeping entries on their ledgers, and yet they expect the hard, working peoples to keep paying for all of this fraud over and over and over. Again, enough is enough. If these elected officials are going to help anyone in being bailed out, then they should be helping the Americans who owe all of these mortgages. By helping the peoples pay their mortgages, this then pays these lending institutions, thus giving them more credit on their ledgers and everyone wins. Otherwise, only the big lending institutions win and the average American is still stuck in this prison of debt that they, the lending institutions and this illeagl Fed created in the first place. So, no I do not think they need to be bailed out.

The only possible way I could see in bailing them out would be to make it manditory that evey bank, mortgage company and lending institutions here, clean their books of any and all those fictious credit monies suppoedly owed to them by any American period.

brightstar

Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:33 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 906 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next