It is currently Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:54 am



Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
 The Golden Thread, Volume 4.4 2009 
Author Message
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:38 pm
Posts: 3051
Location: "Consulting the Oracles"
Post 
Cyberbird wrote:

But like a quote in a certain movie: You & I Have UNFINISHED BUSINESS !!!!



"Kill Bill"

D


Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:52 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:26 pm
Posts: 425
Location: Over here
Post RE: Lincolin's Position on Slavery
"The power of good continued though with Abraham Lincoln’s objection to slavery leading to his Gettysburg Address in 1863."

The writer is either immensly ignorant of the causes of the American Civil War or is intentionally deceptive.

!. Lincoln did not advocate the end of slavery. The war was fought over financial manipulations by the industrial North over the agrarian South, primairly over shipping charges for the cotton to get to the mills.
Lincoln wrote specifically that to allow the Africans equal footing would be a great tragedy. Only near the end of the war, when the North was in deep trouble, as a purely political expedient, did he suggest "freeing" the slaves.

2. The Slaves were not "freed". They were seized as booty of war. Rather than be granted citizenship within the state where they lived, the 14th amendment created a lower class of citizen domiciled in the District of Columbia---where Congress rules with plenary power and without regard to the Constitution.

3. Now, everyone who has a SS number is that type of citizen, and not a Citizen of their home state.

_________________
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move."

Douglas Adams


Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:16 am
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:00 pm
Posts: 636
Location: DC
Post Re: RE: Lincolin's Position on Slavery
Simmering Frog wrote:
"2. The Slaves were not "freed". They were seized as booty of war. Rather than be ganted citizenship within the state where they lived, the 14th amendment created a lower class of citizen domiciled in the District of Columbia---where Congress rules with plenary power and without regard to the Constitution.


oh please..... lol


Frog, Congress rules everywhere to the same degree. DC is actually no different than any other city, what ever you are reading about that - seriously in skewed and I would have to see what sort of origional source materials they are gathering their information from.

DC is my home town and I love it. Time to stop treating anything/everything that touches the goverment like it was tainted with anthrax and forever deadly to human proximity. The surveillance is enacted under Executive Order (under W.) and it happens no matter where you live.

You know, I will die a happy person if I never see another person who thinks they are protected - just because they have a license to carry. That was the strangest and most crazy and offensive behavior I ran across in the SW: GUN LOVE...........
It is an illusion of the male ego. The biggest screw up in DC's recent history and the only example I can think of that maybe Congress and the court system had a hand in f****** up.... and that was to what ? make DC as messed up as rural America -- were one might occasionally justify having a shotgun if you are attacked by some endangered species of animal - even though you are really to blam -at fault for decideing to live in the middle of their habitat..... Hand guns are for shooting people -- as are automatic weapons. We do not need more gun battles in this world, more school shootings - what a stupid world we live in.

When will men outgrow this culture of guns?
The illusion of safety behind a trigger?
Face it boys -- you all feel that way - it was ingrained playing cowboys and indians - and later xbox. They want you that way. The military wants you that way so that half of the brain conditioning is done for them.


Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:46 am
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:26 pm
Posts: 425
Location: Over here
Post Hi Starry
The Lincoln stuff is old history; no one who has studied the Civil War in minimal detail disputes that. Have you ever read the 14th? Try it sometime.

DC is a UN territory, not demeaning your home town. The Constitution DOES NOT apply in the District, just as it does not apply in the Territories and Possessions of the United States. Many believe, in profound ignorance, that the states are the territories and possessions of the US. No; they were created as independent nations, loosly confederated, just like the Southern Confederation. The territories and possessions are Puerto Rico, American Samona, Turk Island, etc. and not the states.

There is also a difference between the states and the STATES, that are denoted by the two letter abbreviation, such as CA, TX, NJ. These are enclaves of federal jurisdiction overlayed like a template on the boundaries of the de jure state. If you doubt this, look it up in The Domestic Mail Manual. There it states that "Domestic Mail" is mail from one zone of the District of Columbia to another.
You may choose to research and confirm this if it means anything to you. It is the same method that was used to bring the German Republic under central authoritarian control.

If you know an Attorney who actually knows anything about these things and that you can trust, ask him/her. I learned about it from a Lawyer who had made a major study of the subject.

I had all the documentation for the assertions here made, but I lost it when the IRS seized my home and business.

Most people's political reality is best described as thinking that Disneyland is the reality.

For further documentation on the federal zone, see:
http://www.thegoldenthread.info/forum/v ... =9551#9551
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There was no need to bring guns into this discussion except to make an Ad hominum attack against me, because I believe their possession is all that is stopping the next move of our Communist President.

I don't need a gun to verify the potency of my dick, thank you, and I would not attempt to defend myself from spurious battery with my penis.

I trust you are enjoying DC, and I am glad you are home and doing well.

Chill.

_________________
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move."

Douglas Adams


Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:33 pm
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:26 pm
Posts: 425
Location: Over here
Post One interesting note from 29Mar09 Dulce Conference
From http://www.rense.com/general85/norio.htm

Norio Hayakawa's report contains not much new, to those who have been following Dulce events and allegations, but the following is for me a new twist:

"Keith Ealy, a researcher with a fascinating interpretation of Dulce as being a space time portal for interdimensionals amazed the audience with his close-up satellite imagery of Dulce Elementary School building. He told the audience that the contours of the parking lot resemble an ancient stone scupture in Bolivia. He concluded that the Dulce area is filled with interdimentional phenomenon, a topic similarly shared by world famous researchers, Dr. Jacques Vallee and John Keel."

Also of interest, a local cop, and apparently the administration of the local PD thinks there is enough to the allegations of a base to warrant another conference and even offers Police Facilities for the purpose:

"Hoyt Velarde, former Dulce police officer and head of Public Safety Department asserted that he has not located the base yet but it is an undeniable fact that there have been (and still are) many UFO sightings in the area. Velarde even suggested that he is willing to organize an escorted group expedition soon for the public to the top of the Archuleta Mesa if such a request is made in earnest. He surprised the attendees also by saying that another conference on this topic could even be held next time in the conference hall of the Police Department there. Hayakawa said that he may consider this offer."

_________________
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move."

Douglas Adams


Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:40 pm
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:46 am
Posts: 2705
Location: Miles from DC in rural PA
Post Registration issues
Quick note to those wondering if Charlie is going to show up. We're having registration issues, GT Admin. is working on it, and if any other readers are trying to register, please email me at dondep@gmail.com so we can make sure you are able to register too.

Apologies for the delays.

_________________
"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Nov. 21, 1963.


Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:46 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:30 am
Posts: 1013
Location: Canada
Post Re: Registration issues
Dondep wrote:
Quick note to those wondering if Charlie is going to show up. We're having registration issues, GT Admin. is working on it, and if any other readers are trying to register, please email me at dondep@gmail.com so we can make sure you are able to register too.
Apologies for the delays.


All fixed now sorry for the troubles folks....

_________________
Please Obey the Golden Rule at ALL Times
For ALL Board related issues please PM or Email L2L at GTAdmin@thegoldenthread.info


Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:00 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:07 pm
Posts: 514
Location: R.I.P.
Post 
Hi Simmering Frog,

Thanks for that link to what you posted on the IRS. I have now sent a copy of all of this to my state reps asking them to read it all, answer some questions for me and what they are going to do to rectify this fraud.

I am just so fed up with the crimes committed by governments it is unreal and by jove they need to be put on the spot and forced to correct it all and stop all of their BS.

America is a Constitutional REPUBLIC period and as I see it, if people don't like this then they need to get the heck out of America and go where socialism or communism exist and WE THE PEOPLE get our governments straightened back out and get rid of these criminals and fradulent groups claiming to be part of the federal government that are not and run them out of on a rail.

WE have RIGHTS guaranteed to us and by jove I want all of my RIGHTS, including my RIGHT to my guns also. This is the only real protection WE THE PEOPLE have that has kept these criminals in government at bay so far and we cannot let them get any more footholds on our RIGHTS period.

Cowboys are not the only ones with guns, many women are wising up now and getting them and in record numbers from what I am hearing and good for them. They are exercising their RIGHTS to them and they are exercising their RIGHT to defend and protect themselves. And I for one am all for it.

All of these countries that have succumbed to the intimidations of government and let them take their guns away from them are being walked all over and they are sorry for letting this happen now.

Yes, it would be lovely to live in a utopia civilization that none needed to concern themselves with these matters, but unfortunately due to human natures of creed, and power strugles, and evil individuals, we have to be able to protect ourselves cause governments and the law sure do not do their jobs in this and they cannot be everywhere all the time for one to depend upon, so one has to have the ability to protect themselves or get preyed upon by evil elements in society.

And evil elements exist on all levels unfortunately as we are seeing today.




brightstar


Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:28 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:07 pm
Posts: 514
Location: R.I.P.
Post 
correction on above post:


creed is supposed to be greed

a slip of the fingers lol


Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:32 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:26 pm
Posts: 425
Location: Over here
Post Creed and Greed
Creed has caused more horror.

_________________
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move."

Douglas Adams


Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:48 pm
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:36 am
Posts: 468
Location: Montreal
Post 
I despise orchestrated lies timeline_39.

I just want to warn you of that fact.

Please do not presume any of my belief concerning you, your story or anything else for that matter.

If your story is false, I will hate you.

Beware the fury of my soul.

...

As a matter of methodology, I will now suppose two hypothesis.

1] You are sincere.
2] Generally speaking, what you said was the truth.

Consequently, my first question is this: What's up ? Or to be more specific, how do you feel? Everything's ok? And if I may, how do you feel about believing/knowing that more than 6 billions of men, women and children will perish in diverse and most probably horrible ways? What is your mood today?

_________________
De la laideur naîtra la beauté.


Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:39 pm
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:26 pm
Posts: 425
Location: Over here
Post Save time responding to e-mail
http://mail.google.com/mail/help/autopilot/index.html

_________________
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move."

Douglas Adams


Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:56 pm
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:00 pm
Posts: 636
Location: DC
Post 
you know frog
i have heard all this so many times from you it is old old old.

What have you done to try to change it?

why are you so up in arms - good lord you do not even live here.

as for the irs -- ha
you know that you can scream and yell these things but where is that going to get you? These things have been talked about for years and years on conspiracy forums... Has it gotten anywhere --- no. Why is that? Are you advocating that people not pay their taxes?


Of all things to obsess about and yet you don't believe Chemtrails exist...
they are right there in front of your face.
You do realize there is a strong bias in your conspiracy theory beliefs.

I lean more towards the IRS thing ibeing a conspiracy theory creation - maybe even fed to the conspiratists to give them something to chew on and keep them in the woo woo world.... look at Wesley Snipes. If he could not afford good lawyers - no one has a chance. So where is it all this "research" and indignation going to get you?



Finally ... i was not talking about Lincoln anyway. I brought guns into it because that is sthe most recent and biggest thing going down her e in DC in reference to the National government stepping in to t he business of how the city is run.... and i was talking about the male ego and how they think they have the right to carry a gun so that they can kill somebody if they have to -- that is insane!


Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:58 pm
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:57 pm
Posts: 107
Location: Australia
Post 
Cyberbird wrote:
I despise orchestrated lies timeline_39.

I just want to warn you of that fact.

Please do not presume any of my belief concerning you, your story or anything else for that matter.

If your story is false, I will hate you.

Beware the fury of my soul.

...

As a matter of methodology, I will now suppose two hypothesis.

1] You are sincere.
2] Generally speaking, what you said was the truth.

Consequently, my first question is this: What's up ? Or to be more specific, how do you feel? Everything's ok? And if I may, how do you feel about believing/knowing that more than 6 billions of men, women and children will perish in diverse and most probably horrible ways? What is your mood today?


Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your invitation to this forum. We look forward to reading the goings on in this community and hopefully we can contribute in some way.

We shall respond to Cyberbirds comments as a start......

Answering your questions in order..... We are fine, thank you. And yourself? I guess that depends on what you mean by "ok". Of course it is sad that so many died during the Pole Shift. You should think of the Pole Shift as a natural event because it is. The Anomaly is part of this solar system just the same as Earth is. The reason we call the events of this period "The Great Catastrophe" is because humanity could have been prepared for what is coming instead an elite few made choices to suit themselves and not the greater good. But what we came to realise is that the Pole Shift broke the hold that society has on the human soul. It allowed it to evolve and grow. Although so many lost their lives, humanity gained so much... I've said this in the TT forum a few times. The past few decades leading up to the Pole Shift is something that humanity had to go through. And finally, our mood is a little run down because we have been working so very hard of late.

Anyway, once again, thank you for welcoming us.

_________________
Peace,

Charlie


Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:42 am
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:46 am
Posts: 2705
Location: Miles from DC in rural PA
Post Welcome to timeline39
timeline_39 wrote:

Anyway, once again, thank you for welcoming us.


And a warm welcome to you, timeline39. Please forgive the 'sharp elbows' of some of our members; while we strive to adhere to the Golden Rule here, our beliefs are varied and in some cases so firmly held that any disagreement might be seen as a personal rebuke. I trust that all reading and posting here will express any difference of opinion with you with respect, and so I might as well state my position upfront on these matters as Cyberbird just did.

First, what I have read of your posts so far I entirely agree with and have come to understand far beyond any mere intellectual appraisal; it's not theory, it's unfortunately fact. It's also unfortunately 'unprovable' except upon extensive and laborious demonstration, laying out of the evidence, etc. That is, unless one takes the approach certain "STS" entities have done with the Majestic elites; i.e. profess to originate in the 'future'. Again I say 'unfortunately' because we see what can happen when a future prognostication doesn't happen, such as occurred with Majestic this past Saturday - the date the 'Great Catastrophe'-didn't-happen. To an outside and neutral observer, it would appear as if a lie had been promulgated upon the 'naive'. For those intimately involved, "carrying the burden of knowing", it "didn't happen" because "enough of the public prayed hard enough". The 'proof' for this, supposedly, is the fact that it didn't happen. Ergo, 'Catastrophe averted'. Everyone back to class.

Well, I mused to myself, what if someone 'inside' were to try to tell us the truth; under 'normal' conditions, they would be, ah, 'terminated'. Killed. Murdered. Assassinated. Had the punch line of the National Security Oath invoked (this is why only Dan Burisch supposedly had that stricture lifted in his case, and others that could provide the rest of the story prevented from doing so upon pain of death because they did NOT have those strictures lifted). That is, if indeed the Big Secret was the coming poleshift. After all, it stands to reason; such a secret, if publicly known in the present state of naivete - which is too close to the time of the actual event, unlike say the time of JFK when it would have been useful to have the benefit of half a century of preparation - would cause panic if presented raw and unfiltered. Therefore, I told myself, what if a small clique within the ruling elites wanted to 'do the right thing', and allowed someone or a small group to 'tell the truth', albeit under a cloud of absurdity. Just as MJ-12 told Dr. Michael Wolf he could write his book, but had to sell it as fiction, they might have allowed someone such as yourself (or yourselves; I note you often address forums as 'we') to present the Big Picture truthfully, so long as you did it as a 'visitor from the future'. This not only provides a 'cover', since most of present-day humanity is inured to the concept of time-travel except as pop-culture entertainment or as the ravings of the 'lunatic fringe'/conspiracy theorists, but also a rationale for knowing the true situation to such an extent. Therefore, even if the 'time-travel' aspect isn't necessarily true, it's the essence of the information that is important. If claiming you are 'from the future' allows you to present the Big Picture without recrimination, so be it. Therefore I will not press the issue for you to 'prove' you are from a future timeline, and would caution the skeptics among us to with-hold any emotional animosity in their questioning. We've just witnessed what can happen when claims from a supposed 'time-traveller' (the P52k zetan J-Rod known as Chi'el'ah that befriended Dan Burisch in the Clean Sphere of S-4, who allegedly came from 52,000 years in our future) go unfulfilled.

That said, welcome once again and my first question is whether you have the parts of your TTI posts that didn't make it in the compilation I posted on the previous page. If we could get the full compilation without breaks, we can post it in our Active Mind section (only registered members can see this section) for reference and discuss it here.

_________________
"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Nov. 21, 1963.


Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:06 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:26 pm
Posts: 425
Location: Over here
Post Hi Starry
Regarding chemtrails. You apparently have misunderstood my thoughts on chemtrails. I do think they exist. I think most of what we have seen in Northern New Mexico is normal atmospheric phenomena; the crystallization of supercooled wet air that self-propagates when disturbed. The growth of the cloud for minutes and hours after the plane passes cannot be caused by additional material being added.

Disputing my opinion about one issue is not a compelling argument regarding another. What do Chemtrails have to do with the IRS issue?

I think there have been various reasons for CTs, but the main one is probably mapping the Earth's bio-electromagnetic field to use HAARP.

Regarding my beliefs about IRS:

I provided documented evidence of my assertions via the link to active mind.

You may provide evidence that supports your point of view if you choose. First, I suggest that you state your position. You have not done that, you have only ridiculed my own.

I have been studying these issues for 15 years, often with expert lawyers.

No one who has made the effort to study these matters disagrees, except in minor details.

As to "What have I done?"....I was an active member of the New Mexico Militia, Prior to the Edward Murrah Building---a test run for 9-11. You may recall the Militias were implicated in that, initially, and the accusations turned out to be baseless. Anyone who has look at that in depth knows it was a Gov Op. I do not choose to discuss in detail my current work, but it is paperwork only, and does not involve militant resistance; that will be futile.

My main effort at present is working to attune my being to my next major experience; death, and beyond.

Why are you attacking me?

I do not wish try and see who can blow the biggest flame out their ass.

If that is important to you, I concede; you win.

_________________
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move."

Douglas Adams


Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:37 am
Profile
Truth Seeker
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:15 pm
Posts: 51
Location: DC
Post Re: Charlie
Charlie, on the TTI forum on Sept 15, 2008 wrote:

1) STANDARD OIL COMPANY

Founded by J.D. Rockefeller and was a company that refined, transported and marketed oil. Standard Oil is considered by many to be one of the first multinational companies. They used highly aggressive tactics against their competitors and bribed those in Government they needed on their side. By the time the company was broken up the US Supreme Court in 1911, the corruption had already leaked into the US political landscape.

2) CARNEGIE STEEL COMPANY

Founded by Andrew Carnegie in the mid-1870’s. This company continually funded campaigns of political figures that would implement policies that would be profitable for the company.

3) WESTINGHOUSE ELECTRIC

Founded by George Westinghouse in 1886, Westinghouse Electric originally beginning with Electric supply/generation eventually moved into radio broadcasting, aviation (defence electronics), electric appliances, elevators, finance and finally to TV broadcasting (CBS). Throughout history, political bribes used to ensure the goals of the company were realised.



You have probably realised, that these companies were primarily involved with the energy supply and building infrastructure for much of the 20th



And all three deliberately sabotaged Nikola Tesla. If that hadn't happened, we'd have free energy and a more ecological sound environment. A very strange legacy indeed.


Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:01 am
Profile
Truth Seeker
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:15 pm
Posts: 51
Location: DC
Post 
Hi Charlie,

Last night my wife instructed me to put this question out to the forums I visit. At the time I thought how strange. Her question doesn't even relate to the topics being discussed here or elsewhere. But then I see you're here, a person of the future, so you might have a better idea of what she's talking about. Who knows? It's worth a try.

About a decade ago my wife dreamed that I invented "Adam's Elixir." In the dream I was brewing the drink with flasks and tubing in some kind of laboratory. She's always pushed me to invent it, but I'm clueless. It's her dream. Anyway, at risk of losing my "copyright and patent" on the idea, do you happen to know what Adam's Elixir is and how to make it? If so, pm me.

;-)

Considering Dan Burisch's Ganesh Particle discovery, I'm thinking it's related to that. If not, then definitely to the "tree of life."

Thanks for the help.

~Penguin


Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:15 am
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:46 am
Posts: 2705
Location: Miles from DC in rural PA
Post timeline39 posts from the TTI
To answer my own question earlier about the 'broken pages' comment;
here's a link to the first thread Charlie posted on last September (2008) which has the complete text in the various posts. If you would be so kind as to put them in our Active Mind section, Charlie, we'd be much obliged. Otherwise I could do the same thing for you, if you would rather. Being that they are your words, tt might be better they show under your moniker.

http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttif ... art=1&vc=1

_________________
"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Nov. 21, 1963.


Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:25 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:40 am
Posts: 867
Location: Eastern England
Post Deja Vu, 3 questions for you
G'day, timeline_39. Welcome to the forum.

So you're part of a temporal hopping team, eh? Right...interesting. How many of you are there? I've only just started to dip into the TT Institute forum where you've been posting at and that Softkiller provided a link to (and Don too in the link above), so I've got a lot of catching up to do. If I ask a question that you've previously answered, then apologies for that. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that what you're saying is built on granite-like foundations. You can understand my scepticism, I'm sure, but I will say that I like your cool-headed and matter-of-fact approach to answering the questions you've been asked so far.

What sort of technology are you using to temporal hop back to this time? Does this technology open up an Rosen-Einstein bridge/wormhole, or is the manner in which you travel back in the timestream based on concepts completely alien to the way human beings think at this time?

Also, by attempting to wake up more of the world's population as to what's coming so that there will be more survivors in the future, aren't you perhaps stoking up trouble in your timeline?


Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:16 am
Profile
Truth Seeker
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:15 pm
Posts: 51
Location: DC
Post 
Timeline_39,

Three questions for you:

If you're talking about the return of Planet X, what can you say about the role of the Anunnaki in this event?

The Hopi prophecy speaks of the "Cleansing" that is to occur with the appearance of the "blue star, Kachina." Is Planet X the blue star?

When you speak of the Council, who are you referring to?


Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:21 am
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:46 am
Posts: 2705
Location: Miles from DC in rural PA
Post Q's for Charlie
Questions for you, Charlie:

On Feb. 14, 2009 you stated that the DOW would level at about 7500 pts. As of the end of last week, that statement would have shown to be correct. As of this moment, however, it's shot up to 8,055 and looks to be heading even higher. What is the period of time it takes for this levelling to occur? Is it expected to go up to 8500 on-average for this week, and maybe 6000 for next week, or are most of the ups-and-downs accounted for and when will the 7500 "levelling" occur?

Also, do you expect the next large quake in the US to occur on the West Coast, as you mentioned last Sept., or in the midwest, specifically the NMSZ? (New Madrid Seismic Zone).

Lastly; do you have any relationship with ZetaTalk, and are the Visitors accounted for as being from Zeta Reticuli predominantly?

_________________
"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Nov. 21, 1963.


Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:29 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:00 pm
Posts: 636
Location: DC
Post 
the point frog, it that as far as chemtrails in Northern NM -- I have seen them tic tack toe the sky --- and I have seen them use dark gray ones (others have reported the "black' chemtrails too ) right before sunset (while white ones are still in the sky. Now how would at atmospheric conditions make two different colored ones?)

The point about the IRS -- is that no matter what one might do - you still have to pay them. I am aware that one or two cases have been written about on the forums -- about people mentioning this rule or that and getting off.........
but try googling that - you are not going to find anything where it actually worked. (of course that will be called a cover up) Why should one take the word of an avatar - someone you do not know the name of - that these things happen. One does not know their sources. If their source is the writings of a 3rd party -- what are the 3rd arties sources? For example, most of the "Slopnick" stuff is his own musings -- like a blog, not substantiated. They do not point to any legal documents or even newspaper articles -- just other "musings" if anything at all. I suppose one could say it is a BIG SECRET like the end of the world as we know it -- but quite honestly - I am less on the fence about believing that one. I suspect something big is foreseen -- but it will not be due to a rogue planet passing. More like some economic horror, a man made disaster even - explosions - due to foul play or stupidity. Given time a natural one is likely to occur eventually like a huge killer earthquake or volcanic eruption.

I am sorry that you do not care for my logic. I just believe that Renseis a source of unproven claims - racism- nastiness and paranoiaAnd there are a lot of others who have followed in his footsteps. I will not believe all that he says simply because his mixes it in with reuters and ap newsfeeds.

The comment you made about the country going communist -- lol
It sure could use a little caring for ones "brothers and sisters" and less about the self... I suppose that is consided communistic?

I suppose you would prefer the bush admin than a person of mixed race --at least that is what I am getting out of the Obama woo woo claims on this thread - and in RL. I guess some people don''t see it but it screams out to me and that is the heart of the matter. Is it not his admin that is trying to get health care for the country (and his plan does not go far enough to socialized med - if you ask me) - and are they not trying really hard not to end up in a total national disaster with the economy.


Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:58 am
Profile
GT Truther

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:08 pm
Posts: 5708
Post 
Greetings Timeline_39/Charlie to the forum!

Knew John Titor rather well when he’d post regularly to the old Art Bell (Now Coasttocoast AM) forum. 1999-2001. I was one of the original eight John Titor groupies there lol long before John’s story went mainstream in the alternative media stream.

So form what I’ve read your team was sent back to get John out of his AWOL side trip to our present day alternative timeline to save his family here? I can tell you for a fact that John posted his last good byes to us in March 2000 warning about coming 911 privately and to seriously watch out for George Bush attempting to turn the US into a police state. John told us that he had ‘jump window’ coming up in the end of March that he must take to get back home timeline and once there he’s deal with chewing out for AWOL.

So John Titor never went back?? And you and your team were search and recovery? Cool! Looking forward to reading what you have to post and say.

So let me ask you a question right off. Do you and your teams still employ the 500 lb GE invented mini black hole containment unit time travel devices? I often found it humorous when John would complain how the thing was pain on the backside to load and unload by himself into a truck or van and how he found the best van to be a VW micro bus he ‘lifted’ from 1974.. Lol

Have your teams upgraded the device and mind sharing details.

Secondly. I assume that while your in our timeline at some point even you would need currency, documentation, (ie drivers license, social security numbers.. Etc etc) at some point. How do you teams go about obtaining such are they supplied to you at the beginning of the mission brief?


Shady


Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:06 am
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:36 am
Posts: 468
Location: Montreal
Post 
timeline_39 wrote:
We are fine, thank you. And yourself?

I'm good. Thank you.

Quote:
In reply to:
Quote:
You say Atlantis is buried under the Sea of the West Coast of Africa, Can you be more specific and Is this OF Morroco or near the Canary Islands ?

We cannot disclose the exact location of Atlantis as there still some Annunaki ruins that were not discovered before the Pole Shift. We cannot give information that will alter that outcome.


How about 31 15'15.53N - 24 15'30.53W ? Is that the not-discovered Annunaki ruins you're talking about?

Edit by Admin

Image

New 4.5 thread started

_________________
De la laideur naîtra la beauté.


Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:11 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.