It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:29 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 4.4 2009 
GT Truther

Goodness some interesting dialogue occurring here for sure now.

I have to agree that the dates being put out there are done for deception by various individuals to confuse the issues and peoples minds. It seems most governments have a major problem with real truth unfortunately and this is why all countries get in the shapes that they do, untruthful and unethical individuals who get in these positions of power and it goes to their heads and they get greedy and selfish.

Even if the government did come out and tell about this Pole Shift, just how many would really believe? How many would actually listen? Many wood of course, but not everyone probably because too many people go around with their heads in the sand.

I personally think it is the duty of this President or any other to inform this country about this Pole Shift IF there is really something to it and at least give the ones who will at least some kind of chance to help make preparations for survival. Otherwise by any government NOT telling and admitting to this possibility, they are most definitely guilty of mass murder as I see it.

I was very skeptical over this subject myself cause I like to try to get proof of things and what caused me to begin to believe it was a sign from nature itself, watching the moon at night and its location vs its location at other nights and there is just no way that it normally should have been where it was a few times that I was out looking. To me this was verification of this wobble that NL/ZT speaks about.

I have read what the Kolbrin tells on this Destroyer. I have also read everything else that I can find to read on it which isn't a lot of factual materils except for what Sitchin puts out of his translations, and then what little this Maximillian de Lafayette has written in some of his books, but the two books I have of his mainly speak of the Anunnaki.

But in talking to Dondep and finding out about all of the tidbits of confirmations he has received from several different sources of 'insiders' was also a help in causing more confirmation in my mind. Then NL/ZT and all said there and taking that into consideration and a few other peoples who have talked on this topic also on the internet, and then I learn of yet another source also giving his informations which I like how he tells his stuff the best so far because he is not out trying to make a dollar off of what he is telling. So yes, I know feel more sure that there really is something to all of this Pole Shift, and I am not going to just throw the whole idea of it out the window until at least 4 more years should pass. Then if nothing happens, then it was all an elaborate hoax indeed, but if it does happen, I would much rather be prepared to some degree then to be caught totally un-prepard and SOL.

With this other information I have come upon this source says it will happen before 2012 for sure.

I think that quite possibly Dan Burisch actually did start out in trying to inform the public, but along the way he got really messed up by the programming from these evil MJ12 psycopaths and their mind programming which has now messed him up because much of the first writings I have read were much more sensible sounding and more coherent than what comes out from them today. And this is why I do pity him, because he is between a rock and a hard place indeed. He is d___ed if he does, and d____ed if he doesn't and he cannot get out of it no matter how hard he tries. He is in a virtual prison and this is really sad indeed.

But it still does not mean that when he first started trying to get materials out that there wasn't some truths to it all. Now this mess he has come up with now, if it is even from him actually, sounds to me like some made up play casting and makes no real sense really. So I for one discredit the majority of what I read that comes from their site now that is cross poste here.

But I can say that Dondep is not some undercover government person!!! LOLOLOLOL I had to laught when I read that reference. I guess we could make up some kind of alphabet soup group for him if that would suffice!!! LOLOLOL

Ah, lets see how about the UJA for a good start!! LOL

UJA = Uncle John Agency

or maybe

UJAOTGT = Uncle John Agency Of The Golden Thread!!!

I think I prefer the UJA better, easier to remember.

Sorry, no offence, I just couldn't resist this one.

Like UJ says, I love a parade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brightstar

Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:23 pm
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

Post Pole Shift
brightstar wrote:
Goodness some interesting dialogue occurring here for sure now.

I have to agree that the dates being put out there are done for deception by various individuals to confuse the issues and peoples minds. It seems most governments have a major problem with real truth unfortunately and this is why all countries get in the shapes that they do, untruthful and unethical individuals who get in these positions of power and it goes to their heads and they get greedy and selfish.

Even if the government did come out and tell about this Pole Shift, just how many would really believe? How many would actually listen? Many wood of course, but not everyone probably because too many people go around with their heads in the sand.

I personally think it is the duty of this President or any other to inform this country about this Pole Shift IF there is really something to it and at least give the ones who will at least some kind of chance to help make preparations for survival. Otherwise by any government NOT telling and admitting to this possibility, they are most definitely guilty of mass murder as I see it.

I was very skeptical over this subject myself cause I like to try to get proof of things and what caused me to begin to believe it was a sign from nature itself, watching the moon at night and its location vs its location at other nights and there is just no way that it normally should have been where it was a few times that I was out looking. To me this was verification of this wobble that NL/ZT speaks about.

I have read what the Kolbrin tells on this Destroyer. I have also read everything else that I can find to read on it which isn't a lot of factual materils except for what Sitchin puts out of his translations, and then what little this Maximillian de Lafayette has written in some of his books, but the two books I have of his mainly speak of the Anunnaki.

But in talking to Dondep and finding out about all of the tidbits of confirmations he has received from several different sources of 'insiders' was also a help in causing more confirmation in my mind. Then NL/ZT and all said there and taking that into consideration and a few other peoples who have talked on this topic also on the internet, and then I learn of yet another source also giving his informations which I like how he tells his stuff the best so far because he is not out trying to make a dollar off of what he is telling. So yes, I know feel more sure that there really is something to all of this Pole Shift, and I am not going to just throw the whole idea of it out the window until at least 4 more years should pass. Then if nothing happens, then it was all an elaborate hoax indeed, but if it does happen, I would much rather be prepared to some degree then to be caught totally un-prepard and SOL.

With this other information I have come upon this source says it will happen before 2012 for sure.

I think that quite possibly Dan Burisch actually did start out in trying to inform the public, but along the way he got really messed up by the programming from these evil MJ12 psycopaths and their mind programming which has now messed him up because much of the first writings I have read were much more sensible sounding and more coherent than what comes out from them today. And this is why I do pity him, because he is between a rock and a hard place indeed. He is d___ed if he does, and d____ed if he doesn't and he cannot get out of it no matter how hard he tries. He is in a virtual prison and this is really sad indeed.

But it still does not mean that when he first started trying to get materials out that there wasn't some truths to it all. Now this mess he has come up with now, if it is even from him actually, sounds to me like some made up play casting and makes no real sense really. So I for one discredit the majority of what I read that comes from their site now that is cross poste here.

But I can say that Dondep is not some undercover government person!!! LOLOLOLOL I had to laught when I read that reference. I guess we could make up some kind of alphabet soup group for him if that would suffice!!! LOLOLOL

Ah, lets see how about the UJA for a good start!! LOL

UJA = Uncle John Agency

or maybe

UJAOTGT = Uncle John Agency Of The Golden Thread!!!

I think I prefer the UJA better, easier to remember.

Sorry, no offence, I just couldn't resist this one.

Like UJ says, I love a parade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brightstar

It's my first post here, but I read this forum everyday.
As per the considerations from Brightstar, mainly about the potential pole shift, there is one thread going on the Time Travel Institute about this.
There is a lot of information from a purported time traveller named Charlie/Timeline 39. For me, I'm in open mind status and the "jury is still out".
The link:
http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttif ... o=&fpart=1

Peace.
Softkiller

Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:37 am
GT Truther

(Note: How cool..they used the photo Paul gave to me..How do I know it's my photo? That's my chess table underneath it. Instead of scanning it for the public, I sat it on a chess table and photographed it. The chess table is another interesting subject...One of my first cosmic gifts from the ET's. The kick off contacts message...'This is going to be a Chess game'..You should see it..over a 150 years old with inlaid Stars of David, quarter moons, suns with sun rays and other abalone and mother-of-pearl stuff that matched the earrings of a female ET who introduced herself to me years ago.
You'd never believe me about the experiences I've had with these people...There's even a crop circle nearly made to match...another story...Dex)

Dulce underground UFO base conference ends

March 30, 3:30 AM

Paul Bennewitz photo of UFO entering Archuletta Mesa
Yesterday a conference was held in the small town of Dulce, New Mexico to discuss evidence of an underground extraterrestrial base at the
nearby Archuleta Mesa. Organized by Norio Hayakawa, a retired funeral
director now living in Rio Rancho, New Mexico, The Dulce Base: Fact or Fiction Conference brought
together local and outside speakers with knowledge of events at Dulce.
The conference began at the Best Western Jicarilla Inn but the venue
had to be changed to the local civic meeting room after the first
session since not all the audience could fit inside. Approxiately 100
people came from as far away as Pennslyvannia and Hawaii to attend the conference. Hayakawa hoped to end speculation about the
existence of an underground extraterrestrial base. Speakers and locals
were divided over the presence of extraterrestrials at the base, but
most agreed that strange events were happening at the Archuleta Mesa.

continued: http://www.examiner.com/x-2383-Honolulu ... rence-ends

Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:57 am
GT Truther

Thank you for posting that, yes I was aware of Charlie as I have communicated via email with him a few times privately. His information is very credible sounding and he makes the most sense of the main ones supposedly trying to inform people that claims to have some actual knowledge regarding this anomoly.

I like his more common sense approach of answering questions on it all and not trying to seasationalize it all or trying to make money off of what he tells either.

So you take into account what he tells, what NL/ZT tells, what Dan Burisch had told in the past, and the various other few that Dondep has had private communications with from various countries in private telling him bits and pieces confirming it along, the other various writers out there that tell what they tell and it gets to be too many people from different areas telling of the same thing so one has to begin to think there really must be something to this because it is being kept hidden so badly from the governments. Then when Bush put out his proclamation some years back telling ALL government agencies they were not to put out any informations without it coming through DC first that really raised my eyebrows big time. Then of course the Moon placement itself made the biggest impact on me with it all.

It is difficult to try to explain what occurred with the moon those times I am referring to, but it was so obvious that it just was not where it should normally have been, thus confirming this wobble NL/ZT kept speaking of. Thus by this wobble the more sudden changes in weather occurring for sure that is becoming more noticeable with its extremes. Even a few tibids that Shadygroves has included from a source he has where he lives and some strange occurrences there. These "fireballs" falling now that IS being reported at times. The strange occurrences of things with the oceans and sudden saves hitting areas and no earthquakes causing them. The several times the cables in the sea being broken and no logical reason for it, etc. etc. So when you take it all and put all of these various different pieces together, there is definitely something going on as I see it. Something that we are NOT being told about.

As far as these timelines go, I can agree that different timelines probably do exist, it certainly is NOT impossible, but I really do not think that we have changed timelines in our time period here. I see nothing to cause me to lean towards that theory at all other than Dan Burisch now trying to tell this and then gave this date he did of the 28th. Sorry I just do not buy that cause I am still in the same timeline in this dimension as I see it.

I do feel it will happen BEFORE 2012. I have now read too much regarding this 2012 date and it is NOT the end of the world as most put out there. It is the end of a cycle according to merely one of the Mayan calendars, and they had several calendars also. Then I try to factor in what Charlie is telling and he has not given a specific timeframe, nor date yet, but in figuring his birthtime he has given then this narrows it down more somewhat.

Of course I have also taken into account everything he tells could also be disinformation as well as the other sources, but what is his gain? So far I see no gain on his end other than he says he came back to try to help save more lives. Even though his story sounds pretty far fetched, he presents what he says in a more common sense manner, more of a real type scenario as I read it all. So more pieces of this puzzle seem to keep being presented from too man sources. And as the old saying goes, where there is smoke there has to be fire.

Yes, without concrete, conclusive evidence it could all be discarded, but then there are still what few writings are left and the Kolbrin has the most actually, and even that Oahspe has just a tidbit regarding this or it could be taken to be referring to this, and then the bible story of the Exodus which really doesn't give much in regards to this Planet X/Nibiru, but it speaks of Wormwood and it has also been referred to as this also. But the timeframes for these tends to fit more closely is one benefit of those tidbits.

But as I said, I would rather know and make some kind of preparations and it not happen, then to not know, not be aware and then be caught totally SOL period without any chance at all.

And it is for this very reason that I feel that IF these higher ups in government do KNOW for sure about this, then they have a duty to inform the masses and at least give he people some kind of chance. Give the people the right to make a choice of whether they listen and believe it and try to make their individual preparations, then to not tell them and know for sure it is going to happen. Then it is sheer murder when someone in the know does know and the do not tell and inform their peoples.

I realize no government can save everyone. It is totally impossible, but every human still has the right to be forwarned period.

And IF the excuse of these governments use of being worried about the economy as their excuse to NOT inform their people, then this only shows total GREED on their parts and they are not fit to govern or have rights to govern if they care no more than this for their people. They would be pretty d____n sorry excuses for a human being in my book.

brightstar

Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:59 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: And Deeper Goes The Rabbit Hole(s)
Hi Softkiller;

Yes, coincidentally (or is it?!?) brightstar has copied "Charlie's" posts and we've been emailing them around for a couple of days now. Fascinating; the data conforms largely to what NL/ZT have to say, it just goes into more detail and offers much more helpful scientific information as well. I also found it startling that his compendium of recommended preparations appeared the same day as the 'T2' timeline was found to be ..... "in error", to put it charitably. Perhaps you could ask "Charlie"/timeline39 to visit us here, where there are skeptics but no known nasty debunkers such as appear at TTI every time he posts.

{Note to Dex: I was merely quoting Penguin in that reference to "crucified martyr"; a discussion on the purpose, divinity or lack thereof, origin and destiny of the figure we know as 'Jesus Christ' is too complex to go into here, so I used the reference point given.}

PenguinBrigade wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzrWimkIILg

Emotions of hate will cause dna to tighten while emotions of love will cause dna to relax. Likewise, negative thoughts of anger or hate can cause a person to have health problems. On the other hand, thoughts of forgiveness and love can prevent illness -- even heal illness. These are scientific proofs. You can extrapolate what this means on a macro level, once you realize our heart and mind is generating electromagnetic fields that can influence other hearts and minds. This means the "psychology" of the world population can be changed based on the which is the dominate emotion being projected into the "matrix" surrounding each individual.

Fascinating video interview of Gregg Braden. I was familiar with the work of Dr. Emoto (how about that for a PFLN?!? Perfect Fitting Last Name) and water crystals, which would make your point even better; if you haven't heard of him, you can get a good overview here:

http://current.com/items/89062824/words ... ystals.htm

and here:

http://www.whatthebleep.com/crystals/

"What has put Dr. Emoto at the forefront of the study of water is his proof that thoughts and feelings affect physical reality. By producing different focused intentions through written and spoken words and music and literally presenting it to the same water samples, the water appears to "change its expression"."

But to your Braden offering; I found the fact that he referenced military experiments in altering DNA telling. It made me recall this snip from the dreaded ZT:

The Service-To-Self Call
"This is done not by telepathy but by computer, which traces, surprisingly enough, a brain wave configuration generated when humans are dealing either with rage or intense defensive postures. This brain wave is generated almost continuously in those [humans] strongly in the Service-to-Self, as they are constantly enraged that their surroundings aren't placating them! It is not the level of this brain wave that is monitored, it is the constancy, and when located this individual is watched more closely. Their brain wave configuration has marked them as one in the Service-to-Self, in essence giving The Call continuously due to their frustration."

The fact that we can alter our DNA when separated from it by hundreds of miles, or alter the shape of water crystals by our own emotion, or make contact with low-level selfish aliens, is a testament to the power of electro-magnetism. Even the Ganesh Particles rely on the EM stream, as Burisch had demonstrated in his early work as a microbiologist. Even before I encountered his work, or that of Dr. Emoto, or ZT, I was aware of the power of prayer (attitude, really; you can call it anything you want - from 'meditation' to 'focus!') to effect changes in our own lives. However, there is a difference between effecting changes in cellular structure via EM communications and moving immutable objects. (See wiki on this; we may end up in semantic wranglings unintentionally.) While the military experiments proved DNA can contract with the emotional response of its 'parent', the parent cannot make the physical sample fly through the air to a different location. That is, "internal attributes" can be changed, but the physical location cannot. Not by willpower/wishful thinking/prayer/anger etc alone. In particular, a celestial object on the order of 4X Earth's physical size is impervious to the prayers of even a few billion humans that haven't a clue even now of what is on the horizon for the coming months.

That isn't to say that at some point in the development of a sentient race they wouldn't be able to muster the requisite EM power to allow for ascension to a higher dimension, as many (including ZT but not limited to it) have claimed. However, thinking we are at the stage of development when that would be possible is laughable, and possibly even willfully malevolent. Even in the most developed cities of our civilization most people can't keep their door unlocked for fear of intrusion, theft and battery. Billions of people don't have clean drinking water or an adequate diet, and more than half of the world's GDP could arguably be claimed to go to the production of armaments, poisons, implements of death and debilitation. It is possible but highly improbable that a herd of a hundred monkeys could eke out a Shakespearian sentence, let alone a full play or even sonnet, given enough computers, or even pencils or pens.

Now, if Gregg Braden's DNA researcher could move that physical sample of DNA from one side of the room to the other while a hundred miles away, I'll eat that hat of mine.

(Must take a break before I lose this post.)

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:06 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

PenguinBrigade wrote:
There's only proof of electromagnetic poleshifts, not of a global poleshift.

Okay, this is the second time I'll try posting an answer. My IE suddenly vanishes at times, even after should know better and use Word.

The short answer is I was up quite late last night looking for the image proofs of prior poleshifts. A number of geologists have shown that there is indeed proof of prior geophysical poleshifts (none of these would be employed by the USGS, obviously); I remember watching a number of slides, particularly of one site in sub-Saharan Africa where one of the poles had been. Then, there is the Piri Reis map I spoke of earlier, and the work of Velikovsky and Charles Hapgood as well.

Posting then continuing.....

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:30 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

PenguinBrigade wrote:
Yes, religions have been tainted with a general "psychology" of the people who have been in control of such religions. For instance, Catholicism dominated the Christian religion until Protestantism. Both accept the Council of Nicea verdict. Consequently, Christians have a skewed idea of who Jesus is. But this isn't to say progress hasn't been made in man's spirituality, despite such manipulations by various elites. Without Judeo-Christian ethics, we wouldn't have the standard of living we have today or the scientific breakthroughs.

True, and I would say that it's despite the Controllers who presume to be our spiritual guides through the power of Churches and Temples and Mosques. Very learned men have taken up 'the cloth' to ensure that for every regressive step man takes in reaction to "religious teachings", at least one step towards enlightenment is also taken. But it's a painstaking process, and no credit is due to the charlatans who subtly threaten us with damnation for not conforming and suppressing ourselves in an 'appropriate' manner. Our standard of living has less to do with how many hymns or sermons we imbibe but how inspired we are by the power of the Creation on our intellect and our souls' development.

Penguin wrote:
After all, it's not the first time earth has gone through this galactic cycle/transition. Is it a 36 thousand years cycle? Does that mean every time Planet X or the galactic alignment comes around, there's a destructive polar shift that wipes out our population?

A 36 hundred year cycle. And no, apparently the power of the 'Anomaly' (as timeline39/Charlie puts it; gosh, that's gonna have the SNEDs thugs going crazy) can be quite destructive, as it was at the time of Noah and the famous Flood, or it could be minimal, as it supposedly was during the time of Moses. It's always a rough ride, nonetheless.

Penguin wrote:
Dondep wrote:
.....And even in the period since mankind has populated the Earth, the sheer size of the current population is a testament to the fact that a residual remnant survives.

I concede that, indeed, is one to the biggest mysteries. Why isn't the population bigger? Ice ages? Disease?

In any event, I guess the bigger question I should ask is: If Planet X is destined to cause Armageddon this time around, what benefit would there be in announcing this to the public? Would it prevent the death of billions?

Ah, the $64 trillion question. First, I wouldn't necessarily put "Armageddon" in the same sentence with "Planet X"; it implies 'war', and Planet X implies 'natural disasters'. What benefit? If you knew your neighbor's house would be washed away in 2 weeks because you saw a classified weather report, would you tell him? Would you talk yourself out of saying anything by convincing yourself it's not your place to warn him, or that he might laugh at you or even get mad at you? What if you DID tell him and he quickly and quietly sold the house to an unsuspecting fellow from the other side of town? Would you then tell THAT man? You see, there are all sorts of spiritual ramifications to the dilemna that those of us who know - but who can't 'prove' it and for that matter don't want the requisite absolute proof for fear of provoking an unnecessary panic - have to face. This will be the most trying time for every human in the Family of Man, and the biggest 'battle' we will have in our quest to develop our souls in keeping with our Creators' highest hopes (and our own, hopefully). What does it serve if we save our own skin, and dozens of close friends and family COULD have survived if we just weren't so afraid of public condemnation, or ridicule? The information, for those of us who are 'aware', should be made available to the 'interested few' that can (and often will) act on it; those that refuse to even consider it are free of course to laugh their way to their own destiny. It can't be done from behind a government podium either, because even though many people consider everything that's said from that vantage point to be all lies, the truth is that we all pay heed to what those official podiums spout. Again, another aspect of the 'Ultimate Paradox' that we'll soon discuss.

Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:50 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

PenguinBrigade wrote:
Interesting. So first the scientific community said Planet X exists and then changed their mind? Okay. So then the question is: Will revealing this Planet X cover-up prevent the death of 2/3's of the population? If fear creates negative results on the micro/macro levels, wouldn't fear guaranteed the T-2 scenario? On the other hand, if love and harmony creates positive results, and consequently the T-1 scenario, isn't it better to focus on that -- as Dan B. is doing?

Now THESE are the $64 trillion questions.

This will take some time. I'll be back to answer.

Understanding their [the Luciferians/Illuminati] source of power is as important as understanding their goals. Otherwise there's no defeating them.

I look for signs in my daily life and see them as hints. I happened to see the Truman Show movie today. If Majestic exists, they'd be the tv producer who's behind the scenes orchestrating the daily events for Truman. To me, you're just another player in the Majestic Show. ;-) How do I know you're not Majestic operating a sting operation to keep an eye on it's enemies, much like abovetopsecret.com?

LMAO! Now THAT is very funny! But it's a question worth asking I suppose! I wonder what I can say that would allay your concerns, but as with the above, I'll have to come later to answer this. I WILL say that the movie "The Truman Show" had a powerful impact on my understanding of all this; glad to hear you've watched it.

Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:02 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

(Story from Timothy Good's book - Alien Base)

Of all my case files involving extended contact with extraterrestrial, quasi-human beings, there are a few which I have found to be completely convincing. The following one involves a witness whom I knew as a friend for 30 years; a compelling case for contact, and one in which I believe the extraterrestrials did not impart any false information. That is not to say that I believe every word, for a few inconsistencies in the witness's story, owing to a tendency to embellish at times, emerged over the years. Because she was reluctant even to have the story published after her death, which occurred in 1995, I will refer to her only as Joelle.
Joelle was born in St Petersburg, Russia, of French and Russian parents, in 1914. During the Second World War she became a passive member of the Maquis, the French resistance to the Nazi occupation of France. After the war, she worked in Paris for the Ministry of Armaments, then came with her family to live in London. By a strange coincidence, her two daughters, Frederique and Isabelle, were formmates and friends of mine at the Arts Educational School, where, in addition to the usual curriculum, we studied acting and dance (1952-53), and it was then that I first met Joelle. We were not to meet again until 1967, in the company of her husband and Lou Zinsstag, from whom I learned of Joelle's contact story.
It was in September 1963, when Joelle was in the Sheffield area conducting a house-to-house field survey for a market research company, of which she was a senior partner, that her extraordinary adventures began. The survey included questions relating to domestic appliances, and at one house she was struck by the number of very modern-looking gadgets in the living room, none of which was on the market. Queried about these, the lady of the house (whom I shall call Rosamund) responded that her husband was a scientist who regularly tested the latest devices to assess their practicability.
Joelle noticed a large radio transceiver, and was informed by Rosamund that her husband was an amateur radio ham who talked with people all over the world. To demonstrate, Rosamund turned the set on, then left the room temporarily. Hearing a very brief message in English, Joelle wrote it down on the back of her survey notepad. When Rosamund returned, Joelle said that a message had come through, but did not say that she had written it down. Looking suddenly shocked, Rosamund switched the set off, explaining that her husband would never forgive her if he knew she had turned it on without his permission.
Later, back at her hotel, Joelle pondered the message. 'Will be at Blue John tomorrow, 4.30 p.m. - Mark', it read. It meant nothing to her at first, but later she became intrigued and made a few equerries. 'Blue John' turned out to be the Blue John Caves near Castleton, in Derbyshire's Peak District, the name deriving from the French blue-jaune, given to the blue fluorspar mineral found in Derbyshire. Wondering if perhaps she had uncovered a spy-ring, Joelle determined to find out what was going on.

The Blue John Encounter
On the afternoon of Monday 16 September 1963, Joelle set off by car to return to London, via the Blue John Caves. Arriving in the vicinity of the caves at around 14.30, she parked in a vantage spot overlooking a mildly sloping valley, ate her packed lunch, then waited to see what might happen.
Shortly before 16.30, Joelle noticed a brilliant light in the sky, which she first took to be the Sun. It was moving, though, and when it came to rest, several hundred yards from her position, the brilliant glow ceased, and she could now see that it was a highly unusual disc-shaped aircraft, approximately 20 feet or so in diameter, supported on tripod landing legs with inverted mushroom-shaped pads on their earth-contacting ends. Beneath a cupola could be seen several circular windows. After a pause, a man - presumably 'Mark' - stepped out from the other side, dressed in a blue one-piece suit and a cloth helmet of some sort. Simultaneously, a man came out of the car parked some distance away and began walking down the slope towards the craft. Joelle recognized the car as the one that had been parked outside Rosamund's house. After the two men had greeted each other warmly, Mark turned towards the craft and signaled briefly to the other (presumed) crew member(s), then both men headed towards the car and drove away. The craft began to glow and lift off the ground, retracted its landing gear, hovering momentarily before shooting off at a fantastic speed.

A Safe House
At that time, Joelle did not accept the fact of flying saucers. She assumed that this was a highly advanced aircraft, perhaps of Soviet origin, its occupant a spy liaising secretly with Rosamund's husband. So she decided to wait before driving to Rosamund's house, finding out what she could, then perhaps reporting the matter to the police.
Half an hour later, she knocked at Rosamund's door. The scientist (whom I shall call Jack) opened the door cautiously and asked what she wanted. Joelle gave the excuse that she had interviewed his wife the day before and needed to double-check some questions. Jack made as if to close the door, but at that point Mark - now dressed in terrestrial clothes - interjected. 'That's alright, Jack,' he said, 'let her in.' Reluctantly, Jack opened the door and showed Joelle into the living room.
'Why don't you tell us the real reason why you're here?' began Mark.
'Because I need to check some questions with Rosamund for my market research survey.'
'That's not true, Mrs -----.'
Joelle swore to herself.
'Tut, tut, said Mark, teasingly. 'You shouldn't swear like that.'
How had he known that she had sworn?
'You came here,' continued Mark, 'because you saw my craft and wanted to find out what was going on, didn't you?'
Reluctantly, Joelle admitted the truth. And from then on, she was 'let in' on the alleged alien liaison. The discussion that night lasted well into the small hours. At first incredulous, she gradually accepted the sensational truth: that Mark was indeed a man from another world. For the next 15 months or so, Joelle had a total of about eight and a half hours of meetings with Mark and another member of his race, a man who, because of his deep voice sounded like that of the actor Valentine Dyall, was given the name of 'Val'. These meetings reportedly took place at several locations in England, including at least two in Joelle's London flat, near Earls Court.

Alien Bases
Joelle told me that, having no knowledge of the subject at the time, she began asking some 'rather stupid' questions. Later, after reading a few books, she was able to make more sophisticated enquiries. Her first question, naturally, related to the origin of the visitors. This was one of a number of things that Mark and Val politely refused to discuss in precise terms: they responded merely that they came from a planet, similar in many ways to Earth, located in another solar system. They also stated that we are not alone in our solar system, and implied that they had bases on two (unspecified) moons of Jupiter. Interestingly, it was reported in 1997 that signs of life, in the form of molecules containing carbon and nitrogen, had been detected on two of Jupiter's largest moons, Ganymede and Callisto, based on data gathered by NASA's Galileo spacecraft. For many years, some astrophysicists have speculated that life might exist in the warm water lying beneath the frozen surface of Europa, the smallest of Jupiter's moons. Thousands of years ago, said Mark and Val, their people had bases on Mars and the Moon. They also revealed that they had a number of bases on Earth, located in South America, Australia, the Soviet Union and elsewhere (though not in the United Kingdom).
Although Homo sapiens originated on Earth, the visitors explained that, to speed up human evolution, they had on two occasions genetically 'interfered' with us. While similar in appearance, Earth humans and extraterrestrial humans evolved separately. Because of their advanced evolution, aliens live longer than Earth people. Val and Mark were extremely refined, fair-skinned, with perfect teeth and a not immediately noticeable peculiarity about the eyes. On one occasion, Joelle says she saw, though did not meet, a dark-skinned man who was a member of the same group.
Mark and Val said they were liaising in great secrecy with a team of scientists from several nations, having initially established their English contacts through Jack eight years earlier. None of those names was ever revealed to me. In addition to Jack, Joelle met two other such scientists, one of whom worked at the Woomera rocket range in Australia, set up jointly with Britain at the end of the Second World War. As to the purpose of the extraterrestrial missions, this was another question that they declined to answer precisely. 'We are not here for entirely philanthropic purposes,' was all they volunteered on one occasion. Whatever the mission, it demanded considerable dedication from the scientists, some of whom ostensibly worked with the aliens at the bases, or even (on rare occasions) travelled to their planet, necessitating their going 'missing'. Ideally, therefore, those without family responsibilities were involved.
In Alien Liaison, I discussed an alleged alien base located at, or in the vicinity of, Pine Gap, America's most secret facility in Australia, some 15 miles from Alice Springs. According to information supplied by Professor J.D. Frodsham in 1989, three hunters returning from an allnight trip witnessed a 'camouflaged door open up in the grounds of the base and a metallic circular disk ascend vertically and soundlessly into the air before disappearing at great speed'.
Officially a 'Joint Defense Space Research Facility' sponsored by both the American and the Australian defense departments, Pine Gap serves principally as a down link site for reconnaissance and surveillance satellites. It was established by the Central Intelligence Agency in 1966 and is run jointly by the CIA and the National Security Agency (NSA). According to one American observer: 'The Australians have accorded the [Pine Gap] facility remarkable hospitality. People and cargo routinely fly in and out, entering and exiting without the burden of customs or immigration checks. The place enjoys almost extra-territorial status.' According to one of my sources, formerly a CIA employee, Alice Springs is considered to be a 'reward' posting - which is not to say that an actual alien base exists, or did exist, at Pine Gap. Nevertheless, there are some intriguing early references to the alleged existence of such a base, located '1,400 miles from Sydney' (which could place it in the Alice Springs area), in letters written by George Adamski. In 1951, for example, he wrote to a correspondent as follows:

"Under very interesting circumstances I had previously been told of a big space laboratory 1,400 miles from Sydney [which] has been in operation for the past three years. I was made to understand that space ships could be landing there [and that] a communication system could be going on through this laboratory between earthmen and spacemen . . . It wasn't given to me as definite fact, but as a possibility from which I was to draw my own conclusions."

If there is any truth to this rumor, the implication is that the laboratory was functioning in about 1948, years before Pine Gap was officially known as a satellite intelligence-gathering and relay base. In replies to questions from the same correspondent a few months later, Adamski explained that he had acquired the information in 1949 from a scientist attached to the Chilean government, a former commanding officer in the Chilean Air Force. 'A communication system is definitely going on,' wrote Adamski, 'not only there but in [the United States] as well.
Regarding the existence of alien bases in the United States, in January 1952, prior to his first contact in the Californian desert in November that year, Adamski spoke with a marine engineer from Alaska who claimed that spacecraft regularly landed in a certain area in that state. According to the unnamed engineer, the 'space people' he saw ranged in height from three to six and half feet.
I include the foregoing information from Adamski for three reasons: first, it pre-dates any publication relating to the existence of alien bases on our planet. Secondly, as discussed in Chapter 7, Joelle claimed to have met a similar group of extraterrestrials to those who contacted Adamski in 1952 (and who regrettably were obliged to discredit him). Joelle's contacts also informed her that they had a base in Australia, location not specified, where they liaised with a team of human scientists. Finally, one of my most reliable and well-connected sources has learned that a number of such bases exist worldwide, and that a limited liaison between extraterrestrials and our people was established in the late 1940s. Interestingly, the locations of two of these bases were given as somewhere in Alaska - and Pine Gap.

Continuing Contacts
On one occasion, Joelle said she was invited to inspect a spacecraft at close quarters. This turned out to be the same craft as the one she saw at a distance in September 1963. On this occasion, in the vicinity of the Welsh border, one of the scientists was being taken to a base in South America. Joelle told me she was poor at judging sizes, but estimated that the width of the landing legs was about three inches and that the inverted mushroom-shaped pads were possibly an inch or so wider. Apart from a series of round portholes, no further details of the craft could be discerned, as it was dark at the time. Also, the entry point was out of her view. She was not allowed to go aboard, though she did touch the hull, which later caused her to feel 'slightly ill'. Shortly afterwards, she and Rosamund drove up to the top of a nearby hill to watch the craft take off. With a sound as of a swarm of bees, it rose vertically, slowly at first, then shot off, illuminated, at an angle.
Joelle said she helped the visitors in a number of ways. Once, they asked her to translate a certain Russian manuscript at the British Museum. Also, on more than one occasion, she cooked meals for them at her London flat. Both Mark and Val had 'perfect manners', enjoyed drinking wine with their food, and had a great sense of humor. They stressed a desire to be treated normally. 'We may be thousands of years in advance of your people,' they said once, 'but please don't look on us as angels.'
Mark and Val did not rely on telepathy to communicate between themselves; they also spoke their own language. When communicating at a distance with the scientists, they used a type of radio system with pre-arranged 'secure' frequencies, using tiny radios strapped to their wrists. More sophisticated methods of communication could be used, as Joelle was to discover. Arriving back at her flat on one occasion, she was astonished to see Val standing in the living room. 'How on Earth did you get in?' she asked, as she went to greet him. 'Don't come near me - don't touch me!' he said. 'Just calm down. I'm not actually here.'
Val went on the explain that what she saw before her was a projected image, effected mentally between minds as a means of enhancing communication from a distance. 'Maybe it was, as he said, just a picture in my mind,' Joelle told me. After a short discussion and a farewell, the 'picture' simply faded out. This particular phenomenon has been reported in a number of contact cases, including that of Cynthia Appleton.

The Home Planet
On one occasion at her flat, by means of a certain technical device, Joelle said her friends projected for her some three-dimensional still images (similar to our holograms, though more realistic) of their home planet. Certain kinds of trees could be seen, as well as houses, mostly circular in shape though not all of identical design. Tubular-shaped vehicles, which travelled just above the ground, were shown. These could hold up to four people and were programmed to stop at certain points, unless otherwise desired. Animals shown included cows, similar to certain of our breeds, though smaller.
Joelle learned that weather on the home planet was not as drastically contrasted, neither were the seasons the same, as on Earth. The aliens did not eat as much as we do, and consumed a great deal more fish than mammal meat, which was seldom eaten. Fruits were plentiful, and a fermented drink similar to wine was produced.
No separate countries or governments existed, as such, though from what Joelle could gather, there was a type of 'council'. No social or racial divisions existed. Though there was no money, a system of 'credits' was used. One did not get something for nothing and everyone had to contribute to society in some way. Even those normally engaged in, for instance, scientific work, took their turn at performing more menial tasks. Couples restricted themselves to two children, who matured much earlier than do humans. There were no hospitals: injuries caused by accidents, for example, could be healed by sophisticated machines.
Music was enjoyed, though different from ours. Stringed (not bowed) instruments were mentioned. Val and Mark made a point of emphasizing how much they liked our music.
It was implied that travel between the visitors' solar system and ours was 'virtually instantaneous', Joelle told me, though they declined to give her any details as to how this was effected. In any case, she felt that she probably would have been unable to understand the modus operandi. They did explain, however, that certain differences in their planetary environment made it difficult for them to live on Earth without periodic 're-conditioning', a process similarly reported by some other contactees, such as Howard Menger. From what little Joelle was told about this, I infer that these difficulties related principally , perhaps not wholly, to atmospheric pressure and gravity. While Mark and Val were working here, it was necessary for them to undergo re-conditioning or 'decompression' about every four days, either in the spacecraft (including a giant carrier craft) or at their bases. They required no more than four hours of sleep at night.
The visitors pointed out to Joelle that, were she to visit their planet, 'you may not see us'. This could imply that they existed in another dimension or 'frequency', though Joelle was inclined to the view that our less well-developed physical senses, vis-a-vis our limited perception of the electromagnetic spectrum, would be responsible for this condition. She always emphasized to me that, in spite of their technical, mental and spiritual advancement, her extraterrestrial friends were physical beings, requiring physical sustenance and transport. She also had the impression that they were not necessarily dependent on planets, their carrier craft being completely self-sufficient.

The Home Office
In 1967, three years after the last of her meetings with Mark and Val, Joelle claimed to have received a visit from two representatives of the Home Office in London. The men began by asking questions relating to the 'disappearance' of Jack and Rosamund and some of the other scientists, who by this time were supposedly living 'elsewhere', perhaps at a base in South America. Joelle presumed the men had located her from one of the missing scientists' address books they found at his home. In any event, they were knowledgeable about the story. Joelle politely refused to answer certain questions. 'You don't really expect me to answer that, do you?' she would reply; a response which seemed to please the investigators.

A Spiritual Link
During the course of her meetings with Mark and Val, Joelle learned a great deal. She did not tell me everything, and on a few occasions I noticed that when she might have been on the point of a keen revelation, she suddenly stuttered to a halt. She believed that somehow she had been hypnotized to prevent her disclosing any sensitive information; a hypnotic block effected without recourse to any conventional induction method.
If Mark and Val were reluctant to discuss their origin and technology and the actual purpose of their mission, they were more forthcoming on other subjects of discussion. Generally, they explained once, they preferred to exert their formidable powers of telepathy when influencing humanity, though on occasions they had interfered directly. They would do so in future, for instance, in the event that a nuclear catastrophe threatened to destroy our planet - perhaps with severe consequences extending beyond it which might impinge on them. Other extraterrestrial beings were coming here, they said, who were not so well disposed towards us, though no further information was made available.
In addition to the visitors being responsible for genetically 'upgrading' the human race on two occasions in our distant past, it was alleged that a few of our great spiritual leaders, including Jesus, were genetically 'engineered' by a type of artificial insemination, in an attempt to instill Earth people with spiritual concepts. The reluctance of this particular group of extraterrestrials to communicate with humanity at large was due mainly to the fact that we are not psychologically or spiritually ready for contact with a higher civilization, and it is necessary for us to evolve independently. Essentially, Joelle was informed, we are spiritual beings, surviving beyond death.
For Joelle, the experiences with her friends remained a treasured and vivid memory for the rest of her life.
Seldom do we hear nowadays of encounters with spiritually advanced extraterrestrials. Have they left our planet for ever? Are they alive and well but engaged in less ambitious projects? In any event, I often wonder if a principal reason behind their presence here on Earth is related to the very survival of our planet - as an alien base.
'What a beautiful planet,' they once remarked to Joelle. 'Such a pity you're destroying it . . .'

TerraX
http://planbfromthebacardiroom.blogspot.com/

Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:22 am
GT Truther

Here are a few snippets from some of Charlie's answers and a question or two:

Quote:
Primary Magnetic Incursion differs each encounter but if you count from one incursion with Earth, complete a full orbit to the next over several orbits it will average out to approximately 3607 years.
This differs depending on what point the Anomaly is viewed. If outside the moderate particle density of this solar system then it approaches approximately 11 degrees below the ecliptic. Once the Anomaly encounters a certain point of particle density as it enters the solar system, it changes to a 32 degree approach.

Orbit eccentricity?

Parabolic to Hyperbolic

Perihelion and aphelium?

To What? The Anomaly does not orbit one central mass.

Actual distance from Earth?

At point of primary magnetic incursion this pole shift? Very close compared to past Pole Shifts according to Visitor records – 23.1 million km or 14.1 million miles.

Anomaly radius?

Approximately 24,000km or just over 15,000 miles.
Mass of object?

4.1 M⊕

Albedo?

The surface of the Anomaly is mostly water therefore shares similar reflective properties to Earth’s oceans. However, the Anomaly is shrouded with cosmic debris which affects incoming and outgoing light. This is a particularly complex area considering the planetary nature of the Anomaly which requires further explanation….

Humanity would not have learned the lessons that we did. Everything that happened up to the Pole Shift was important to the spiritual development of humanity or in other words, it was something that we needed to go through. The decision to come back and make changes, such as the Presidential Election outcome, is only to increase the survival rate and our best outcome projections are that we will do so only marginally. The Pole Shift is such a massive event that even if the entire population was told today it would only have a small percentage affect on the survival outcome.

Can you disclose which other countries know about the anomaly?

All countries that are a part of the G8 know anything of substance. England knows more than most.

2. So, if you were born June 18. 2011, and no one got pregnant for several years after the GC due to stress, then the GC should occure between sept 2010 and june 2011?!

And what did I say to suggest it would be before then?

I’m guessing this is in connection to the previous question so please see above. However, if it wasn't, the transit of the Anomaly through our solar system is a natural phenomenon. To suggest to prevent it would be like suggesting to prevent the obrit of Mars or Jupiter.

For some reason I cannot put the symbol that I want in this text. The Anomaly is 23 times approx. the mass of Earth... if that helps.

Yes, when the Anomaly is at the distance of 23.1 million kms (the point of which the Pole Shift will occur) it will be visible as you suggest. However, it is currently approaching the interception point from the direction of the Sun and therefore (as I sure you're aware) telescopes are useless.

Regarding your last question, it is difficult to explain without completely going into the orbital mechanics and planetary dynamics of the Anomaly as well as introducing you to the concept of repulsion (opposite of Gravity) particles. However suffice it to say that the Anomaly has two orbital focal points, one being the sun. Each time it returns, due to the different position of the planets, it encounters a different density of gravity and replusion particles which therefore leads to slightly different entry trajectories and velocities each time. The Anomaly starts encountering these particles at the point we term the Deflection Point which is about 2.5 times the distance from the Sun and Pluto.

At a point approx. at the distance of Saturn's orbit or 880 million km, the particle density significantly increases thus further altering the vector of the Anomaly's entry into the solar system. We call this point the Refraction Point.

So at his closest approach (23.1 x 10^6 kms) the anomaly has a gravitational tidal effect of 167 times less than the combined effect of the Moon and the Sun. Unless better judgment I think quite negligible the tidal effect from the anomaly.

As Charlie said, indeed, the pole shift cause must be a magnetic effect.

You are correct. The core of the Anomaly contains a heavy concentrations of iron which, for the most part, is the reason it is highly magnetic. Earth is unique amongst the rocky planets in this solar system where the composition of it's core allows it to be influenced by the Anomaly. Also, due to the tectonic activity on this planet, magma is close to and/or right upon the surface at the mid-atlantic ridge which widens while the pacific region compresses/subducts. This magma is also highly magnetic more so than other crustal rock. This mean that parts (particularly so the mid-atlantic region) of the crust are influenced by the Anomaly as well.

Planets in this solar system orbit at or near the ecliptic due to the Sun's magnetic influence. Although, the Moon orbits around Earth, the Sun influences it's inclination (typically approx. 5%). If you note from one of my previous posts where I stated about abnormalities in the Moon's orbit, this is mostly caused by the Anomaly's influence causing the Moon to move higher and lower along it's orbital path.

OK, this last part here, "this is mostly caused by the Anomaly's influence causing the Moon to move higher and lower along it's orbital path", this is what I have been seeing without a doubt at times at night.

brightstar

Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:47 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Quote:
but replace 2006 with 2011 on my date of birth and now it’s all accurate

this “Great Catastrophe” is the reason I’m here.

I also stated other things about the current state of your society and how you may think you are free, but you’re not. How choices were being made for you without you even realising it.

As you have probably ascertained, a major change in Global Consciousness began after internet use became more widespread from 1994

the primary purpose of the Global Political Relations Team was to observe
and record how the US peoples trust in the democratic process was broken and how this changed the world without many even realising it. The team observed what happened when the ability for you to make a choice was denied and what the consequences were of that fraud up until 2004.

The Climate and Environment Team studied the Earth’s rapid climate change from 1997 where it began to accelerate. Of course, you know this as “Global Warming” and this was sold to you very well. Indeed, fossil fuels and the like did make an impact to atmospheric changes that were recorded from the 1960s leading to the “Global Warming” theory but this was not responsible for the sudden changes in global climate that really started to kick in from 1997.

While it is true, the “Great Catastrophe” was a significantly devastating event, the revelation of how the entire world was blinded until the very end and why this occurred was just shocking. It is something that we just could not fathom. And this leads me to why I am here.....

As I’ve stated on my posts in 2003, Time Travel was developed as a learning tool, a way of realising humanity’s past mistakes so they are never repeated in the future.

Our ability to travel through time was co-developed with The Visitors following the formalization of the Technology Exchange & Development Treaty in 2020 and is overseen by a Council made up of representatives from both species. (I understand that full disclosure regarding our cosmic neighbours has not happened but it is not far off.....)

Our Team has four sub-groups. Based in Australia, my group has been assigned to this forum along with two others. We have the authority to disclose ourselves as Time Travellers and be open with our reason for being here.

Two of the other groups are based on opposite sides of North America and have more direct contact with the populace while remaining totally anonymous. And, the final group is an Astronomical Observation Group based near the Cordoba Ranges in Argentina.

Our Primary Mission is to assist with the information that is already trying to warn the general public about certain coming events. We do this because most major Governments in the world know, either by being informed by the US Government or discovered it on their own but they do not ready the populace and only themselves.

They have no plans to inform the public as they fear losing the control they have over you and firmly believe their survival is more assured because they are counting on implementing Martial Law when they know for sure it’s about to begin. The only thing they do not know exactly is when.... And this is our greatest weapon.

Without disclosing the exact date, we believe the combined efforts of our team can have an effect on the survival rates particularly focussing on the country the cover-up stems from – the US. Disclosing the exact date will allow the Government to plan Martial Law activities but by making as many people aware to the warning signs as possible, these people can act more swiftly when everything begins which will increase their chances of survival.

The coming posts contain information that will hopefully clarify what we are trying to achieve here. These posts will contain information about the past (from this point in time) and the future. But I must warn you....... A lot of what has been written so far in our initial communication and the words that follow will be debunked and ridiculed by many people. These people can be classed under two categories:

1) Established and Deliberate Debunkers
2) Reactions from people due to denial

As some of you are probably aware, there are Government sponsored debunking teams that patrol internet websites and forums attempting to counter comments and assertions like the ones we are making. What happens on the Godlikeproductions forum is a perfect example of this. These debunkers are clever, structuring their comments to appeal to the denial people suffer when reading assertions like ours.

And that brings me to the 2nd category: reactions by people in denial. Denial is one of our most basic reactions to a bad situation. Ever heard the term, “IGNORANCE IS BLISS!” ...... Ask yourself if this is truly so....... and maybe this example will help.

When I was here in 2003, I watched the movie Titanic and although it was obviously more fiction than fact, it did portray how people go into denial when initially faced with an undesirable situation. It wasn’t until their fate could not be ignored that denial turned into panic to get off the ship. There are some parallels with the events that are coming.....

Therefore, we ask that you consider our words for what they are and make up your own mind. We are not trying to force you to do anything....... we only want to help you prepare for what’s ahead. I believe that this is something that humanity had to go through and I can truly say that the future I’m from is worth the struggle ahead.

Even if our efforts here lead to a few more thousand people surviving, then it’ll be worth it.

In the next day or so, I will post a full summary of the Great Catastrophe and further explanation into why we can't just tell you the date.... but we will give you other information.

Regards,

Charlie

More later, I have to go run some errands.

brightstar

Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:17 pm
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

Dondep wrote:

Fascinating video interview of Gregg Braden. I was familiar with the work of Dr. Emoto (how about that for a PFLN?!? Perfect Fitting Last Name) and water crystals, which would make your point even better; if you haven't heard of him...

PB> yes, I know of his research. It shows the power of the mind. Emoto!! What a perfect name. lol!

Dondep wrote:
But to your Braden offering; I found the fact that he referenced military experiments in altering DNA telling. It made me recall this snip from the dreaded ZT:

PB> ZT?

Dondep wrote:
The Service-To-Self Call
"This is done not by telepathy but by computer, which traces, surprisingly enough, a brain wave configuration generated when humans are dealing either with rage or intense defensive postures. This brain wave is generated almost continuously in those [humans] strongly in the Service-to-Self, as they are constantly enraged that their surroundings aren't placating them! It is not the level of this brain wave that is monitored, it is the constancy, and when located this individual is watched more closely. Their brain wave configuration has marked them as one in the Service-to-Self, in essence giving The Call continuously due to their frustration."

The fact that we can alter our DNA when separated from it by hundreds of miles, or alter the shape of water crystals by our own emotion, or make contact with low-level selfish aliens, is a testament to the power of electro-magnetism.

PB> Interesting point. So you're saying Service-to-Self types broadcast themselves to to who? Aliens? Evil spirits? Illuminati? This makes sense in the bigger Truman World analogy. Enter HAARP and electromagnetic mind control.

Dondep wrote:
Even the Ganesh Particles rely on the EM stream, as Burisch had demonstrated in his early work as a microbiologist.... While the military experiments proved DNA can contract with the emotional response of its 'parent', the parent cannot make the physical sample fly through the air to a different location. That is, "internal attributes" can be changed, but the physical location cannot. Not by willpower/wishful thinking/prayer/anger etc alone. In particular, a celestial object on the order of 4X Earth's physical size is impervious to the prayers of even a few billion humans that haven't a clue even now of what is on the horizon for the coming months.

PB> "So as above." It's the Illuminati theme of existence, no? But that theme has truth to it. Our thoughts give power to the spiritual world. (Life-after-death spirits, angels, hyper-dimensions beyond time and space, etc.) In return, the "other side" gives back the thought energy but boosted in power. This back and forth action generates the direction of our existence. If we generate dissonance on the micro-level, the macro-level responds by returning dissonance. If we generate harmony on the micro-level (mind-cellar-EM), then the macro-level responds by returning harmony. The fact that the solar system duplicates the atomic system isn't coincidence.

Despite my not trusting Dan B.'s character, his message of "unity for harmony" is in fact the determining point as to whether we have a destructive passing of Planet X or a harmonious one. (Assuming Planet X exists.) I give him credit for that. But all this play-acting that he's doing, it just doesn't pass my BS meter test.

Anyway, we'll just have to agree to disagree on whether Planet X is on a destructive course with us or not.

Dondep wrote:
That isn't to say that at some point in the development of a sentient race they wouldn't be able to muster the requisite EM power to allow for ascension to a higher dimension, as many (including ZT but not limited to it) have claimed. However, thinking we are at the stage of development when that would be possible is laughable, and possibly even willfully malevolent. Even in the most developed cities of our civilization most people can't keep their door unlocked for fear of intrusion, theft and battery. Billions of people don't have clean drinking water or an adequate diet, and more than half of the world's GDP could arguably be claimed to go to the production of armaments, poisons, implements of death and debilitation. It is possible but highly improbable that a herd of a hundred monkeys could eke out a Shakespearian sentence, let alone a full play or even sonnet, given enough computers, or even pencils or pens.

PB> I believe the Age of Aquarius is here, but we've just failed to come up to speed fast enough. I'm still hopeful. You know the 100th monkey theory. All it takes is one person to break through and then pass the knowledge on to 99 others and BINGO! ;-)

Dondep wrote:
Now, if Gregg Braden's DNA researcher could move that physical sample of DNA from one side of the room to the other while a hundred miles away, I'll eat that hat of mine.

PB> So you wouldn't rule out the possibility that aliens (angels) could alter the course of Planet X, if they wanted? Or that they could give us the technology to do it ourselves? They gave Tesla plenty. And if the Ganesh "tree of life" was discovered?

Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:30 pm
GT Truther

PenguinBrigade wrote:
Interesting. So first the scientific community said Planet X exists and then changed their mind? Okay. So then the question is: Will revealing this Planet X cover-up prevent the death of 2/3's of the population? If fear creates negative results on the micro/macro levels, wouldn't fear guaranteed the T-2 scenario? On the other hand, if love and harmony creates positive results, and consequently the T-1 scenario, isn't it better to focus on that -- as Dan B. is doing?

It's not so much that they 'changed their mind'. First, recall that the Vatican has been aware for most of their existence of the cyclical poleshifts in our history, hence the attempted arson attack on Glastonbury Abbey from whence the Kolbrin was whisked away about a millenium ago. Second, while a handful of the power elite had been told about it, following the revelations made to Ike Eisenhower, it was a closely-held secret goal of NASA - in fact one of the prime missions for its establishment - and as such many didn't know of this thing they weren't supposed to be tracking. Third, once it was blurted out in Dec. of 1983, the cat was out of the bag, though the cons in the government tried to put the genie back in the bottle. Rob't. Harrington, as mentioned earlier, was assassinated due to his bragging about the fact he had sighted 'X'.

Next. Since only a tiny sliver of the world's population of over 6 billion souls is aware of what's coming, and considering that over 70% of them live near the coast, with a substantial number of the remainder living in other 'danger zones' (near a volcano, a fault line, etc), then it is highly likely that indeed the 90% die-off figure could be reality. Not 2/3rds, as you put it, but 9 tenths. As brightstar has copied over from "Charlie", their efforts were seen as being very helpful "even if only a few more thousand survived than otherwise would have". To suggest that keeping mum about it is the better course of valor is, to my mind, the heighth of arrogance and criminal complicity in genocide. You might prefer being kept in the dark, so that the end may come more mercifully for you, but others shouldn't have to put up with arrogant elites making that decision for them.

Also, you are making that vast leap from micro to macro that we just discussed; move that DNA sample even one INCH and I'll take your supposition seriously (along with eating the hat). Our Wishful Thinking/Prayers/Expressions of Love/Meditation/Chanting etc. will not change a celestial event that frankly isn't manifested by fear but is a regular feature of our solar system. Your supposition that the 'T-1' and 'T-2' was more of a reality than a Rosy Scenario made of a fine gossamer fabric suitable to clothe an emperor, and sold to the gullible and selfish human elites (where emperors come from) by the bamboozling aliens, needs to be compared at length to the 'opposite' POV more closely. Having alternate timelines such as was sold to the STS MAJI is more conducive to Wishful Thinking rather than true love and compassion for humanity. True compassion would insist that the common folk be given the same information to make up their minds as the elites were. We just saw how hollow the claims by Chi'el'ah to Dan were; perhaps the information from the 'other' faction (not the ones that Dan Burisch was ever entertained by) of zetans is in fact more accurate. The process of elimination alone argues for that.

PB wrote:
Understanding their [the Luciferians/Illuminati] source of power is as important as understanding their goals. Otherwise there's no defeating them.

Why are they so important? Why do we need to 'defeat' them? Can't they simply be marginalized by ignoring them, or do we do that at our own peril? What 'power' do they have other than the money they control (and therefore all the power that money can buy)? Between owning the means of production, the means to create and mold public opinion, the insidious pervasiveness of "signals intelligence" (Dadmiral's specialty) and their alliance with the Church's powers (as well as that of organized Jewry), they have all the power they need without having to draw more from the blood of dead babies and the rape of young children (and whatever other activities they do in their black enclaves). I think far too much has been made of the 'Illuminati'; their pervasiveness even includes their own farcical reflections in the popular media.

Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:50 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

PB> ZT?

---------Yes, "ZT" is the acronym for "ZetaTalk", which you can find at http://www.zetatalk.com (surprise!) and new "ZT" is written in response to questions taken on Saturday afternoons from 5:30pm Central Time until 7pm at GLP (http://www.godlikeproductions.com, where this 'Golden Thread' began, on Oct. 2, 2003). If you aren't familiar with it yet, and even if you decide you don't accept its premise, it is always healthy to know the references as we do discuss them here (see brightstar's post above). An example of "ZT" is the snip below, titled "The Service-To-Self Call" made in 1996, shortly after the beginning of ZetaTalk.

Dondep wrote:
The Service-To-Self Call

The fact that we can alter our DNA when separated from it by hundreds of miles, or alter the shape of water crystals by our own emotion, or make contact with low-level selfish aliens, is a testament to the power of electro-magnetism.

PB> Interesting point. So you're saying Service-to-Self types broadcast themselves to to who? Aliens? Evil spirits? Illuminati? This makes sense in the bigger Truman World analogy. Enter HAARP and electromagnetic mind control.

dd> Er, somewhat. That wasn't me saying that, it was me quoting Nancy Lieder quoting her Zetan contacts that allegedly telepath information to her (they are in the same house during the weekly chats; not to be confused with mere 'channeling' though some would suggest that). The statement is that humans make their Call by broadcasting their rage/anger etc. and the STS aliens find the human broadcasting this energy, then come to lure him/her with siren songs of encouraging words that help encourage that human to decide to cast their lot with them. (STS aliens don't dress up as 'satanic' or even as Ozzy Osbourne; in fact, they're more likely to dress up like Catholic priests or businessmen, the better to bamboozle the selfish elites).

More replies to your other questions later.

Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:04 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

I just wanted to ask you a question? Are you able to get on the Time Travel Institute site today? Every time I try tonight I keep getting this:

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.41 Server at www.timetravelinstitute.com Port 80

I have never gotten this before from there.

At any rate, I second Dondep's request with you that you invite Charlie to come here ok, please?

Thanks,

brightstar

Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:41 pm
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

Hi Softkiller.

I just wanted to ask you a question? Are you able to get on the Time Travel Institute site today? Every time I try tonight I keep getting this:

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.41 Server at www.timetravelinstitute.com Port 80

I have never gotten this before from there.

At any rate, I second Dondep's request with you that you invite Charlie to come here ok, please?

Thanks,

brightstar

Hello Brighstar:

That's correct.
Today, March 31, 10:20 UT, it's the same banner like yesterday. Me too: never saw anything like that before.
I think a great idea inviting Charlie to this forum.

Peace.

Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:20 am
GT Truther

OFFICIAL UPDATE FROM EAGLES DISOBEY!

Eagles Disobey has been asked, "Then what about the missing parts and database plans to the Looking Glass, the missing Orion Cube, "single use" purchased cubes which had been delivered by unknown sources then watched over until they were used and then picked back up; certain maps, and all the other missing things?

Eagles Disobey has been asked these questions by both the Public and members of the Echelon of the former Majestic and the "New Group."

Unfortunately, neither Drs. Burisch nor McDowell are available to either the former Majestic Echelon or the New Group.

At this time, the only reply we are authorized to give to any of those questions is:

"AT THIS TIME, NEITHER DRS. BURISCH NOR MCDOWELL KNOW OF THE LOCATIONS OF ANY OF THESE ITEMS! SO, SORRY, BUT WE JUST CAN'T HELP YOU."

Uncle John here: Ask yourself, authorized by whom?

This statement presents that d&m&thugs are not controlled by the top level human control structures, but they are controlled or authorized by others.

D&m&thugs are working for the offworlders and this statement clearly points this out.

Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:03 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

do people really bother to ask such questions anymore?

i did hear that the Golden Thread is still ranking over eagles -- i find it amusing since those on the GT do not even try

Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:08 pm
GT Truther

Sedona, Arizona, February 2009

http://projectcamelot.org/david_icke.html

Please take the time to watch and listen to that conversation between Kerry Cassidy, Bill Ryan & David Icke.

From my part, what David Icke is talking about encompass everything we have been searching for.
This discussion express, in a perfect manner, the general way I've been thinking/feeling for the past 8 years.
Also, the process that he had to went through (with his logical mind) is very similar in many ways of my own pathway.
Every subject he's talking about resonate in me because they are things I've been discovering myself and that I know to be the truth.
I learn nothing from that discussion, it's simply a beautiful summary.

As a example, I really like when he says that those who really understand something can express it in simple manner and even explain it to [apparently but not] less intelligent beings. And he says that as a reference to the academic world, in which I've been living in for a long time. And that's just one tiny thing, but personally, I still have a lot of resentment against those intellectuals in the academic world. They are suppose to be the wise men in our civilization but they are fools. I see it as they have betray us. Yet, I know they are simply stupid.

But like a quote in a certain movie: You & I Have UNFINISHED BUSINESS !!!!

Anyway...in brief for all: All type of knowledge ultimately means self-knowledge.

So... I guess it's simply:

1-Take the space/time/energy to learn about yourself. [Expansion of your consciousness]
2-Take the space/time/energy to learn about everything that you feel you need to learn. [Tools]
3-Have no fear. Learn why you still have some fear. Try to confront them with love when you feel ready to do it. [Evolve]

And so, the only thing remaining ...(and that is the way I feel now), is to find out about that factor X that they are discussing in the end of the conversation. Either to be nibiru or a transition electro-magnetic/cosmos energy/whatever or an unknown force to us or all of the above. Is there any factor X anyway?

So that's it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36Xt-XeWnHM

Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:24 pm
GT Truther

Post Observations of Moon's orbital plane
Brightstar, et al,

What observational technique are you using to measure the deviations in the Moon's orbit that you have seen?

Many thousands of amateur astronomers observe the Moon; many with the precision of larger observatories. Why have none reported the orbital anomalies?

Many thousands of amateur astronomical telescopes have pre-programed observational coordinates that control servo motors to automatically position the scope to view specific sites on the moon. If the moon is out of orbit, these programs will not work.

If the Moon is not where it should be, why do we hear no reports of this?

Douglas Adams

Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:28 pm
GT Truther

I am not trying to sound flippant now ok, but the only things I used were my eyes. You would have to see where I live kind of to understand. There is a mountain out in front of my house. Now the moon goes left to right say across the sky in a location on the other side of this mountain most of the time in this left to right direction which is east to west. I can stand on the front porch and see this.

Then the moon is not on the other side of this mountain, so I have to literally step off of my porch and look up over the edge of the roof to try to find the moon and there it is up over the roof top, yet it still goes left to right, but now it is in a different location, then some days later its back over the mountain going left to right. So, this tells me this is not just some little quirk of movement. That is a great distance for that much movement if you understand what I am trying to tell you here and I have observed this several times, so this is how I have observed it.

brightstar

Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:58 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I cannot answer why others have not reported on this, I can only say what I have observed. But I can also say to that when this movement occurred then our weather changed from warmer to colder. And it was not like I went and looked every single night, but when I let my dogs out I would take a look to see if it was out over the other side of the mountain where it usually should be and when it isn't, then I step off the porch to look where it is.

I am sure that in big cities or towns most don't pay that much attention, too many distractions for the most part, but I live out in the woods with out all of those distractions so it is easier to notice.

brightstar

Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:03 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Very true, Brightstar. I must admit my knowledge of astronomy is negligable so I wouldn't have noticed anything out of place with the moon or sun's movements. Don has previously commented on the sun wobble from measuring it's path.

I found your posting about 'Charlie's' revelations very interesting. As I've previously remarked here, I tend to sit on the fence when it comes to the Planet X stuff but I'm open-minded in that I'll read all the evidence coming in from various sources and be objective about it, happy to be convinced if the evidence is convincing. I was amused at the SNEDs hysteria over 'IT' and how adamant they were Don was wrong and the bogeyman - why were they so anti and vocal about this, I asked myself? Why not just say 'well, maybe, maybe not. Let's see what else is forthcoming to convince us.' Evidence I'd say they are totally motivated in pulling the wool over the public's eye. Why else are they still running their multiple stupid forums, full of personal abuse, trying to discredit the personalities (notably Dondep) as they can't find real evidence to counter what he says. It's the oldest trick in the book, discredit the competition by any means, personal smears and slander included, when you can't fight a fair fight. But they expect us to blindly except their version of events. SNEDS long ago blew my trust by their manner alone and the lies, contradictions and dishonourable behaviour. Why trust ANYTHING coming from that mouth!

To the poleshift and 'Charlie's' remarks. Likewise with the poleshift evidence and I must admit it does seem to be stacking up from credible, if unverifiable, sources now. I'll stay open-minded as always, but admit to having a feeling of deep concern when I think about it. Supposing this is true and due to happen, scenes from the recent BBC drama 'Survivors' comes to mind, groups of humans struggling to overcome the situation in a world with no electricity, running water, phone network etc....fighting each other for scraps and the unprepared preying on each other and those of less selfish intent who try to organise together for everyone to benefit. It's a bleak picture.

I look forward (if I can call it that!) to seeing developments and would be very interested to hear more from 'Charlie.'

Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:27 am
GT Truther

Post Charlie
Note to those reading the latest tantrums on SNEDs Says; it's actually quite sad, the tirade and threats. It's obvious Dan B. is trafficking in our private communications, and I wonder how he sleeps knowing he's violating the US Constitution in doing so. I won't trouble the readers here about it, except to say I'll post my response in SNEDs Says later.

Meanwhile, a more interesting avenue has intrigued us:

The Ferret wrote:
I look forward (if I can call it that!) to seeing developments and would be very interested to hear more from 'Charlie.'

Then hopefully we'll get a response to my email to him earlier. Just to let those of you emailing or PM'ing me about it know I've invited him over to answer questions.

While we're waiting, and for those of you who haven't received a compilation of his postings at the TTI:

{Disclaimer: I'm not inclined to accept any claims of 'time travel', particularly in light of the most recent date-that-didn't-happen, but this is from 'Charlie' in his own words when he re-introduced himself last year on the TTI forum.}

Charlie, on the TTI forum on Sept 15, 2008 wrote:
My apologies this post should have originally been posted in this form. Please
find below the original post along with a new one after it.

Well, it’s good to see that amongst the many new names that have sprung up
over the past four years, there’s still some that I recognise. And from a quick
skim through the forum, it seems like not much has changed. For those who
do not remember me or have never heard of me, please go to this link to
refresh your memories....

http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttif ... o=&fpart=1

I will put all that in a nutshell...
Originally sent to November 2003 to try and coax John Titor out of hiding,
my mission changed from Search and Recover to one of Observation of
events pre 2006. During that time I imparted information to the general public
on this forum about my life, a basic explanation of the workings of time and
time travel (Above link post timestamp 11/23/03 02:54 AM), a correct
catastrophe prediction (Above link post timestamp 11/24/03 02:25 AM) and in
that same post, even some mis-information that I hoped would have got a
reaction from a certain group of people. It didn’t work.. but replace 2006 with
2011 on my date of birth and now it’s all accurate. I also stated other things
about the current state of your society and how you may think you are free,
but you’re not. How choices were being made for you without you even
realising it. I talked about an internal & external civil war in the United States
that’s being played out right now...... and I also briefly mentioned what we term
“The Great Catastrophe” but never really went into that much detail. Well, this
“Great Catastrophe” is the reason I’m here.

When I first came onto this forum, the year 2003 from your perspective, much of
the circumstances leading up of the “Great Catastrophe” were unknown to us. Two
Time Travel teams were formed to study and record events leading up to the
“Great Catastrophe”. I was a part of a team that specifically studied 1983 to 2004
which was commissioned in 2039 with all assignment finished by 2044. This team
had four sub-groups. 1) Technological Surge of the 1990s; 2) Global Political
Relations – 1995 to 2004; 3) Climate & Environment – 1997 to 2004 and 4)
Astronomical Observation – 1983 to 2004.

The Technological Surge Team’s responsibility was to observe and record exactly
that and how it changed the Global Human Consciousness. As you have probably
ascertained, a major change in Global Consciousness began after internet use
became more widespread from 1994. A mere two years after the internet started.
Then, we observed and recorded the sheer speed of how technology not only
evolved but became intertwined with nearly all aspects of everyday life. The team
went on to record how Y2K significantly impacted the Global Consciousness and
how its effects still exist today. And by the end of 2004, they documented the birth
of Quantum technology.

Simply put, the primary purpose of the Global Political Relations Team was to observe
and record how the US peoples trust in the democratic process was broken and how
this changed the world without many even realising it. The team observed what

{broken page}

This post will outline what the “Great Catastrophe” is, the signs that exist now and how each region around the world will fare.

The Great Catastrophe

The Great Catastrophe is a term we sometimes use to describe the series of events surrounding the lead up to and climax of a large Planetary Body not native to our Solar System passing the upper breakthrough point of the solar system ecliptic where it will be in close magnetic proximity to Earth resulting in a pole shift. At this point the Anomaly temporarily overrode our magnetic alignment with the Sun. The Sun’s magnetic influence responsible for Earth’s orbital and rotational characteristics, ie: the 23.93 hour day and 365.25 day year as well as our four seasons. During the climax of this brief encounter, the highly magnetic region of the Earth’s crust as well the Earth’s core aligned itself with the Anomaly. This permanently changed the magnetic pole positions and caused rapid widening of the Atlantic and compression of the Pacific tectonic regions forever changing the face of Earth.

I’m sure that many of you have heard parts of this theory before – The Pole Shift theory. But some of you might not have found what causes these pole shifts. For those who have, you may have come across the Planet X theory. If not, a quick search of the internet can yield significant information on both theories with some much more accurate than others.

Although the length of the actual pole shift event was quite small (less than a day) the medium and short term lead up events, starting many years ago, became increasingly dramatic. The period we’re in right now is classed as medium term and has been since early 2006.

Below is a basic rundown of the pole shift event and its affect on Earth followed by a brief summary of the local affects by continent.

POLE SHIFT 101

In the weeks leading into the shift, the rotation of the Earth slowed gradually to a complete stop. This is due to the Atlantic Ridge being highly magnetic, which was gripped by the Anomaly when it got close enough to Earth. Complete stoppage occurred about 5 days before the actual pole shift itself. The Atlantic Ridge is highly magnetic due to fresher lava flows and being centrally located between neutrally magnetic continental masses. When the rotation stops Africa, the US and Europe will experience a permanent variation of day with much of Asia in permanent dusk/night.

The lead up to the shift and the shift itself causes the Altantic Region to stretch and the Pacific Region to compress/subduct. This process has been happening naturally via plate tectonics at a very slow rate for many thousands of years. Evidence of this is everywhere. Eg: Remains of forests on the US East Coast and evidence of civilisation now underwater in the Caribbean and west British Isles.

Compression of the Pacific caused plates to be pushed under others which caused violent Earthquakes and rapid mountain building particularly along regions of the Ring of Fire.

During the period of ceased Earth rotation, tension built up between the crust and core. Eventually the tension released when the core broke away from the crust and moved independently of it. Separated from the core, the sliding crust caused rapid Atlantic stretch and Pacific compression and changed the face of the planet.

All that happened within a few hours and was an extremely violent event that caused near total destruction of the world cities and infrastructure along with billions of lives lost. In addition to the earthquakes and volcanic activity there was massive tidal waves because the oceans are not fixed to anything and the crust moved through it at speed.

After the pole shift, the core started to settle and realigned with the sun once the influence of the Anomaly was over but the crust continued to move due to its immense mass until the extreme quakes and mountain building eventually bought it to a halt. The face of the Earth changed forever and so began the time that I, and my team, grew up in – the Aftertime and this was/is full of challenges.

At the beginning of the Aftertime, the survivors were shell shocked because most of them were going about their normal routine almost up to a week before the shift! They struggled at first to understand what had happened. Everything around them was destroyed either by the Earthquakes, volcanoes, wind storms or tidal bore. Later, as reality started to set in and survival groups started to form, the survivors had to contend with another disaster. The oceans started to rise again due to the polar ice cap melt.

For over a decade, everyday living was set back to the way it was in the 19th century. None your current infrastructure such as the power grids, sewage systems, communications and transit system survived. And although I cannot go into specific detail, suffice it to say without these things, people started (needed) to rely on each other in their small isolated groups all over the world. And then finally something good came out of all of what we went through….. without main pressures in this time period, which all revolve around money, humanity spiritually evolved. We accepted what had happened and recognised what we lost was small compared to what we had gained. I probably made that sound a tad simple..... believe me, it wasn’t.

AN OVERVIEW OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN ON YOUR CONTINENT

The Great Catastrophe had a significant effect on seismic activity during and leading up to the primary shift event. This is due to a rapid separation of the Mid-Atlantic Ridge which causes havoc all over the Earth. All well as changing traditionally predictable weather patterns into erratic ones.

Widening of the Altantic Ridge caused subduction/compression in the Pacific. While this is only happening at slow and small increments right now, the shift caused it to happen at a much accelerated rate. Basically, Tectonic activity that would normally take many thousands of years got compressed into a few short days. As you can pr

{broken page}

In reply to:

Timeline 39

What is your temporal divergence
from you time line to ours. This
will determine if your events will
occur.

Temporal Divergence as currently defined although sort of on the right path is missing several key facts of the nature of the universe. If the universe on contained a single level then today's defintion of Temporal Divergence would be closer to the truth.

But the universe does not have only one level. We do not know how many exactly but are aware of the two above us and we thank the Visitors for that as they come from level above us. Any changes we make in this level of the universe does not affect the other levels upward although we understand that is not necessary correct working downwards. Meaning, a higher level can alter lower levels. So while we freely admit we are here to change things knowing its causal effect, it is only the causal effect of the next 100 years from this point in time we are concerned with. This is because we know that within the next 100 or so years this level of the universe won't be our home anymore.

Unfortunately, I won't live long enough to see the next level but what we are doing here now makes the journey to the next level easier. The more people that survive what is coming the better and as I have stated already, the choice will ultimately be yours when the time comes. What we learnt in the Aftertime is that most of us did't have the choice. You can't make an informed choice without knowing all the facts and it was the facts that were held back. We understand and accept that only a small number will listen and therefore become aware and that the way society has conditioned you will cause the vast majority to mock and ignore our message.

So, basically the scale of the Great Catastrophe is that large the only way we could severly change the next 100 years would be to prevent it and that is impossible. Instead, we aim to lift the survival rate slightly as having children in the next two or so decades will be difficult due to the environmental conditions and stress associated with that.

My next main post will be about the Government, particularly on the US Government, and how and why they are holding back the truth from you right now. Also, some of the methods they used to do it. We will also tell you what we are going to do to try and even the odds.

HOW COME YOU DO NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS YET?

To understand what is really happening behind the scenes exactly, you need to understand who is in control of the world right now. We will focus on the United States as it is there where all this began and where the control stems from right now....

Firstly, some history everybody should already know.......

INTRODUCTION

The US Declaration of Independence was signed by Congress on August 2, 1776 which other than announcing the established 13 colonies of America were no longer a part of the British Empire it also declared Individual Rights and the Right of Revolution. Written into law, this essentially gave the power to the people via the democratic process of electing their Government representatives. This key event in history was done for the good of the people but the corruption of the philosophy did not take long to begin to erode the hard work of your Founding Fathers. The power of good continued though with Abraham Lincoln’s objection to slavery leading to his Gettysburg Address in 1863.

But not long after that, certain events began that ultimately shifted the balance of power from the many to the few and remained that way almost up until the Great Catastrophe.

From the year 1874 to the mid 1890’s, the world’s first Corporate Powers were emerging and began influencing the Government to focus on their interests instead of those of the people. Their Power overcame the law. A separate Historical Observation Team, who specifically studied the late 19th century, documented the 3 main companies that ultimately spawned the Corporation Elites for the next 130 years to the current period.

1) STANDARD OIL COMPANY

Founded by J.D. Rockefeller and was a company that refined, transported and marketed oil. Standard Oil is considered by many to be one of the first multinational companies. They used highly aggressive tactics against their competitors and bribed those in Government they needed on their side. By the time the company was broken up the US Supreme Court in 1911, the corruption had already leaked into the US political landscape.

2) CARNEGIE STEEL COMPANY

Founded by Andrew Carnegie in the mid-1870’s. This company continually funded campaigns of political figures that would implement policies that would be profitable for the company.

3) WESTINGHOUSE ELECTRIC

Founded by George Westinghouse in 1886, Westinghouse Electric originally beginning with Electric supply/generation eventually moved into radio broadcasting, aviation (defence electronics), electric appliances, elevators, finance and finally to TV broadcasting (CBS). Throughout history, political bribes used to ensure the goals of the company were realised.

You have probably realised, that these companies were primarily involved with the energy supply and building infrastructure for much of the 20th

{broken page}

Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:49 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Careful - Today is April Fool's Day
For those of you who have Gmail; you'll notice "New! Gmail Autopilot" on the top of your screen. If you click on it, you'll get quite the shock:

http://mail.google.com/mail/help/autopilot/index.html

Sample "Business Proposals":

and "Personal Relationships":

and "Match Your Personal Style":

and finally, a "Control Panel":

Remember, it's APRIL FOOL'S DAY!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, back to Charlie's earlier posts at TTI:

Charlie, in his response to a debunker at TTI on Oct 4, 2008, wrote:
Thank you for your opinion. Remember that we have always stated that it is YOUR choice whether you believe what we say or not.

I think maybe you need a clearer picture of what we seek by communicating this way on the forum....

The primary goal of this particular phase of the mission is to raise awareness by giving information to the people that visit this forum. We predicated that the readers reaction/response to what we say would be classed into 3 categories:

1) Those who accept and listen to what we say. Ask us questions and for advice and with their own instincts plan accordingly.

2) Those who are in between neither totally rejecting nor totally accepting but having read what we have written become more astute (conscious) to what is really happening and will recognise the signs as they grow stronger. At this point, they will either move to totally acceptance or go into denial (reject)

3) Those who totally reject what we say for whatever reason but would be usually due to a form of denial or some sort.

We will NOT try and persude individuals away from there chosen course or else we would be no better than those who currently control your way of life. We will just continue to present the information and let the individual decide.

Now that last bit is a philosophy I can agree with.

Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:22 am
Profile YIM WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next