It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 9:33 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 4.4 2009 
GT Truther

As one of more noticed cut and pasters on this forum. ;) I tell you the honest truth as to why I do it sometimes.

Its out of respect for the person that took the time to sit down and type out those words. Believe it or not. Instead of burying their words with my own. I do sometimes repeat their post because A. What they have to say is important enough to repeat and B. Since they put so much time and effort into expressing themselves its only honorable to acknowledge that effort.

Might not make sense to you UJ but makes perfect gentlemanly sense to me :)

Shady

UncleJohn wrote:
Uncle John here: I'm cursed to be surrounded by friends who can't help themselves from repeating the post right above theirs making my archives grow needlessly large thus wasting the kind readers time needlessly scrolling through them. Of course repeating posts in the case of dan and dex is beneficial because they both delete some of their more interesting ones. Dex, I would have liked to comment on your post with the picture of chrome engine sitting underneath the chemtrail sky but it's gone. I'm in the process of creating yet another archive of the golden thread right now because as Dex posted, "This is terribly important 'stuff'..."

Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:31 pm
GT Truther

Post A Brief Primer on the 'Palestinian Problem'
A Brief Primer On The 'Palestinian Problem'

brightstar wrote:
Hi Don, just fyi the Palestinians or Arabs have literally forced other Arabs in this so called Palestinian region to NOT sell their homes or lands to Israelis for fear of retribution from the PLO. This has been going on for a long time and I know this from good sources inside Israel. Many Arabs were threatened and or abused by other Arabs if they even thought about selling to an Israeli, so trying to offer the Arabs any money for any land or home would not have worked.

While what you say has a lot of truth to it, brightstar, it's overshadowed by the details: the instances cited where the PLO and militant factions pressured landowners NOT to sell occurred primarily in the West Bank and Gaza, NOT in the area of Israel proper. One of the acknowledged issues that has to be dealt with comprehensively in any lasting 'peace' is that of the millions of Palestinian refugees. Think about it for a moment; where did they come from, after all? Detail #2: Though the Israeli would-be settlers thought their offers to be fair to Palestinians, they were rarely on the level of "deals they [the Palestinians] couldn't refuse". Much of that land had been handed down from generation to generation in a single Palstinian family, ever since the original Hebrews had been dispersed to the four winds in the Diaspora by the conquering Romans and other, non-Hebrew Semites moved in. I didn't mention it earlier, but the very existence of Jewish settlements is an affront to many Palestinians, who view the Israelis much as the slavic peoples viewed the Nazis in WWII when eastern Europe was seen as the Germans' lebensraum. When I said "buy", I didn't mean in terms of what the market value was, I mean in terms of what that land represented to the families that relied on it to provide them their income (much of the land was made up of plots that contained olive and palm trees that produced oils, vineyards for grapes, acreage for sheep, etc.). Of course this would have required great foresight on the part of the first wave of Jewish settlers in the nascent state in the 40s and 50s, but could have been accomplished even later.

Quote:
There are a lot of things that go on there that never reach public news medias that the PLO did, and Arafat was not Palestinian, he was an Egyptian and he is the one who started the worst of the troubles between the Arabs there and the Israelis. He came in that area with his supposed Palestinians raising heck and fighting and got all of this warring started many years ago. And it has only escalated.

Yes, I've watched a documentary on Arafat and he truly was a 'freedom fighter' in the eyes of his people; you may not recognize that, and I know that earlier in my life I tended to view him as the terrorist that the Mainstream (Jewish-controlled, mind you) Media portrayed him as, but that isn't the reality from his peoples' POV - and that's the point of view that has to be reasoned with, whether we like it or not. The original cause for dissent and conflict in the so-called 'Holy Land' (I say 'so-called' because it's the most conflict-ridden area in the world despite that title - that says a lot) was due to the embryonic wave of Zionism that began in the late 1800s...... a political philosophy that was financially (and in other ways) supported by members of the super-wealthy Rothschild family and other wealthy Jewish financiers (though quietly, behind the scenes, as they didn't want to be publically identified with it), who believed that they were in a unique position to help restore the age-old dream of a new Israel. Hence, through the efforts of Theodor Herzl and his fellow Zionists, Jews began quietly buying up the land in Palestine in order to create their dream. At first this went fine, until it became apparent what was really happening and the native Palestinians began to wake up to the fact that they were being pushed off their land. It especially became intense when the Jews were hounded out of Europe by the up-and-coming Nazis. So, by the time the 'freedom fighters' of Arafat arrived on the scene, they were only filling a vacuum - they hadn't set the conditions, they were just in the 'right place at the right time'. And keep in mind that they were contemporaries of Moshe Dayan and his (Jewish) associates, who proudly claimed to be the world's most terrifying terrorists, bar none. Alas, those that live by the sword, die by the sword.

Quote:
But what I don't understand is why most do not see further into this situation. Even tho the Arabs there may not like this Israeli state, it has occurred, so why won't the Arabs there try to get along.

Many have tried, but it takes more than two. There will always be hard-liners on both sides; hard-line Zionists who believe that Arabs and Palestinians are little better than cockroaches, and believe they are annointed by God to exterminate them, and similar hard-liners that join Hamas and Hezbollah whose hearts have hardened into stone-cold hatred after watching Israeli bulldozers crush their homes, their land stolen from them (yes, STOLEN.....this is a widely-ignored fact), and their children blown up and prevented from the happiness of childhood by the Israeli military machine that is "only protecting the [Jewish] people".

Quote:
The common Arabs there do try to get along, and they do much better with the Israelis, and get to work and all, but it is these militant Arab factions who keep causing all of the problems there because they want it all. Yet they none will work to try to make the Arab sectors better for the Arabs and use them as pawns in their greedy, militant Islamic factions, thus terrorizing the Arabs themselves.

They would dispute your characterization of them as being caused by constant Jewish-controlled media barrages into your brain on a daily basis, but it's true that the vast majority of both Israelis AND Palestinians want peace. I would gently suggest to you that it is BOTH the "militant Arab factions" AND the "militant zionist Jewish factions" that are the culprits, and both of those extreme groups are able to control the dialog in their own peoples.

Quote:
Many of the Arabs living in Israel actually prefer to deal with the Israelis because they are more fair and tolerant with them than their own fellow Arabs who are involved in these militant factions and this is not just my words, it is theirs because I have heard several of them say this. So, there is more going on there than most know of, and then these militant factions use all of the crap put out in the news medias to try to gain sympathy for their causes. There could have been peace there many years ago had it not been for these various militant Islamic factions in their foolish ideaologies.

Again, while you are correct in your assessment of "many of the Arabs living in Israel", you are still being one-sided in this. Alas, I know this too well, for it was only a few years ago that I too saw things that way, putting most if not all of the blame on those "militant Arabs". But it takes two to fight, two to maintain this conflict, and much of the 'blame' has to go to the arrogance of the Israelis, who have always felt that their financially-controlled Big Bro the US would back them up in their endeavors to build their new Israel, with an Arab-free Jerusalem as its capital. And for awhile there, Israel HAD a peace-maker of a statesman, Yitzhak Rabin, who had he not been assassinated (by an ISRAELI! :shock: ) might have gone on to finalize peace not only with the Egyptians but with the Syrians and the Jordanians. One of the main reasons why peace has never been achieved is due to the insistance of the Israelis that Jerusalem should be their capital and the Arabs should have no part in its control.....they also insist on the legitimacy of their settlements, which are like a cancer in the body of the Palestinian 'state' (the West Bank).

Why do you think that the public is never invited to watch or learn of the details of the "peace-making" negotiations? Why can't CNN cover them 'live'? Why are we never presented with the actual terms of treaties? Because the public reasons are filled with LIES, just as the true scope of the limited 'Disclosure' of Dan B. and the terms of both the Tau-9 and the OF-9 treaties are kept hidden from view.

Quote:
Now, they gave them Gaza back and what have the Arabs done with it. All of the progress the Israelis had made in Gaza, the buildings, nurseries, and various other things, these militant Arabs went in there and destroyed them instead of taking care of them and using them to help try to make things easier on their own peoples, so actually who is the worst enemy there at this rate.

This makes it sound like "see what great people the Israelis are, how they built up the land and buildings in Gaza, and these hateful slugs of humans have bitten the hand that feeds them". The reality is much more complex, and shows that Israel did NOT just 'leave' Gaza. They constricted it ever since they 'left', ever since the people of Gaza elected (yes, democracy in action!) Hamas to control their government. Had Israel said, in effect, "here, people of Gaza; here is your land back, we will even repair the international airport that we bombed back to the Stone Age, and will allow you to rule your own lives the way you wish". But NO! This is NOT TRUE! Gaza was kept 'bottled up', kept from having control of their own coastline, open trade with the world, open borders to receive anything they wanted to trade in. Now, the Israelis have claimed that is due to the fact that Hamas gained political control, and they didn't want Hamas growing in military power and threatening them, so what did they do? They made their fear a self-fulfilling prophecy! Their worst fears have come to pass, and when the existing cease-fire ended, Hamas wouldn't renew it and instead 'went to war'. Their backs to the wall (or the sea, without a decent seaport to receive goods), Hamas (with the encouragement of many of the locals who suffered privations from the Israeli blockade) attacked their oppressor, who is blinded by the arrogance that most right-wing rely-on-the-military regimes suffer from. (Such as the former MJ-2[retired?!?] exhibited in his rush to illegal war in Iraq.) And even though the residents of Gaza are being killed mercilessly, do you think the deaths of their friends and families will cause them to 'turn' on Hamas? Sadly, no; they are more prone to being driven to their ranks! A new generation of Palestinians' hearts will harden into hatred, a hatred that won't be sated until they feel they have achieved vengeance over the loss of their loved ones.

It won't get better, it will get worse, until Mother Nature puts an end to the endless killing shortly.

Quote:
They won't try to do anything to make things better for their own peoples as I see it and from all I have learned. THey could have tried to start some businesses, build some factories or use the existing ones, grow crops to feed their peoples, but oh no they want it all and yet they do not want to work for anything period it seems.

Sadly, I too bought that propaganda, that they were worthless, rude, lazy, etc...but it's propaganda, brightstar. No one people are all like that, whether they were 'colored folks' and 'welfare queens' in the South, spending welfare checks on liquor, or 'stupid, lazy Arabs that only want things hard-working Israelis have made', or whether they are 'zionist infidel pigs who steal from the people', etc. No one people has any more claim to thriftiness and righteousness; there are many many bad apples in all races and nationalities.......neither ethnic origin nor race nor culture is better than any other, but it took me many years of research and study to come to the conclusion that the propaganda I had been subjected to most of my life concerning the Palestinian 'question' had given me a lopsided and incorrect view. For instance; at least up until recently, the Palestinians (maybe it was the West Bank only, not including Gaza) supposedly had more doctors per capita than any other nationality. Amazing, isn't it??? Puts to rest the lie that they are more slothful than their 'enemies'. I'm still trying to re-discover a link to that statistic, but I'm sure I will though it will have to wait.

Quote:
The Israelis went into that area years ago and the areas that were swamp lands, they clearned, drained and made them worthwhile again. Why did not the Arabs there do this themselves. NO, they did not want those lands really because they felt they were worthless, but AFTER the Israelis made the lands better, made them begin to grow crops and proper, then the Arabs wanted it all then. So as I said, there is much more to it all than what most think.

Exactly; there is much mor to it than what most think. Consider: most of the Jews that arrived from Europe and Russia to settle the 'new' Israel had the vast financial backing of the Jewish bankers that have come to control the economies of the West. How did that happen? Consider: it was the Catholic Church, the Vatican, that barred Christians from engaging in 'usury'. They also barred Jews from engaging in most other forms of commerce, forcing them to live in ghettos even as they blamed them for having killed their savior, and so it was that the Jewish Banker became almost an archetype. Immense sums were expended for these thrifty 'newcomers' to Palestine to do exactly what you credit them with doing: making the desert bloom. Were these settlers thinking ahead to realize that they would be better off saying to the ever-more-resentful natives "here, brother, come over here and help build these irrigation canals, and we can together build them to bring water to your vineyards and olive trees too"? No, they didn't; their relationships with the 'natives' varied from 'neutral' to thinking of them as leeches, as roaches, as muslim scum that would have to be swept away for the "chosen people" to return to their birthright. Does that make all Jews zionists, and evil? No, just like all Arabs and Palestinians aren't all lazy, rude, hateful terrorists.

The account you gave of the rude 'exposure' doesn't surprise me; not because I agree with the assessment that the offenders are as you portray them, but because it is one form of retaliation against the stupidity of tourists that assume the land they are travelling in is as peaceful and welcoming of insulated americanism as the more 'jewish' areas are. Insulated American tourists, who've existed only on a diet of "poor Jewish state, hemmed in by hateful Arabs" from their media, SHOULD worry if they are caught looking like American tourists in Palestinian areas. They need to be more careful; it would have been helpful if they had donned poor, "native-looking" garb, the better to blend in with their surroundings, and then intentionally gone to the Arab areas to observe how they lived, how they felt about things, what their opinions were, etc.

Now THAT would have been one of the most educational vacations they could have spent, and if more people did that, the world would be a much safer and tolerant place.

JMDO

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:19 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Dadmiral finally goes, replaced by Sadmiral as DNI
Dadmiral's Day-Job Terminated; Replacement Sadmiral Awaits Confirmation

After 5 years of service to Resident George W Bush, a/k/a "Rancher", Dadmiral John 'Mike' McConnell will take leave of his post as DNI as Obama's choice of replacement, Sadmiral Dennis Blair, takes over. As we learn from Wiki:

"Following his graduation from the Naval Academy, he started his career with an assignment aboard the guided missile destroyer USS Tattnall (DDG-19)s followed by a Rhodes Scholarhip, majoring in Russian studies at Oxford University, during the same time future president Bill Clinton studied there. He served as a White House Fellow from 1975 to 1976 with Wesley Clark and Marshall Carter, the chairman of the New York Stock Exchange.

His last job in the military was Commander-in-Chief of United States Pacific Command, the highest ranking officer over all U.S. forces in the Asia-Pacific region. Previously, he was Director of the Joint Staff in the Office of the Chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff and served in budget and policy positions on several major Navy staffs, and the National Security Council staff. He was also the first Associate Director of Central Intelligence for Military Support. He retired from the United States Navy in 2002.

Blair reportedly disobeyed orders from civilians in the Clinton Administration during the 1999 East Timorese crisis, during his tenure as Commander-in-Chief of the U.S. Pacific Command. Amid growing international concern over violence against the independence movement in Indonesian-occupied East Timor, Blair was reportedly ordered to meet with General Wiranto, the commander of the Indonesian military, and to tell him to shut down the pro-Indonesia militia. Blair reportedly failed to deliver this message during his meeting with Wiranto, and instead gave Wiranto an offer of military assistance and a personal invitation to be Blair's guest in Hawaii. Months later, after killings of independence supporters had grown, Blair was sent back to Indonesia and, following civilian orders, cut off all American ties to the Indonesian military."

Blair is somewhat renowned in U.S. Naval circles for attempting to water ski behind his destroyer the USS Cochrane (DDG-21) when he was the Skipper.

The East Timor and Indonesia Action Network opposed Blair's nomination for Director of National Intelligence, saying "His actions demonstrate the failure of engagement to temper the Indonesian military’s behavior and his actions helped to reinforce impunity for senior Indonesian officials that continues to this day".

I think I should write a letter to John, er 'Mike', regarding his many years of service. My last letter, to the President-elect, might have helped; if you wrote one, maybe it helped too.

On a related note, an excellent civil servant, Leon Panetta, ex-Republican and former chief-of-staff for the last Democratic president, outspoken defender of civil liberties, has been tapped by Obama to be Mike Hayden's (the 'other Mike') replacement as CIA Director.

BOTH MIKES ARE GONE! CHANGE WE JUST MIGHT BE ABLE TO BELIEVE IN! Are Hallelujahs premature?

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:20 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Scroll down to the bottom and have a look at the animations info.
Tell me what you think?

AN ISRAELI PROBLEM

http://www.masada2000.org/historical.html

Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:05 am
GT Truther

Post chemtrail ad in the print media
Don posted that he'd been feeling unwell and ill recently, due in his opinion to the effects of having to breathe in an atmosphere where saturated "metallic" skies are part and parcel of everyday life, well the "North State Residents" of California have taken out a paid advert -- I assume in their state newspaper -- to spread wider awareness of the chemtrail program and the harmful effects it may have on the human immune system.

The advert:-

Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:34 am
GT Truther

Post The US Gives $4 Billion Annually to Israel
Dex wrote:
DonD

Scroll down to the bottom and have a look at the animations info.
Tell me what you think?

AN ISRAELI PROBLEM

http://www.masada2000.org/historical.html

A full response would take at least an hour, but I have to admit the animations appear to make a clean case "in a nutshell".

HOWEVER; the seemingly-obvious 'facts' presented are often incorrect, as portrayed in the animations. The most obvious to me is the last one, regarding how Ehud Barak had offered Arafat the "best deal ever" in 2000 when they met with Clinton at Camp David, shortly before the right-wing Israeli thug known as Sharon (the Butcher) sparked an intifada by appearing on the Temple Mount in an obvious attempt to provoke the Palestinians. The story is told that Barak basically gave Arafat everything he could possibly want, but that is not true. Barak would NOT give Arafat Palestinian control of East Jerusalem, or allow them in any power-sharing arrangement for that city; furthermore, he proposed that the cancerous Jewish settlements on the West Bank be allowed to remain, and in return he would give Arafat and the Palestinians an equivalent amount of land in the Negeyev (sp?) desert, which was in Israel 'proper'. The western media portrayed Arafat as refusing the deal without a counter-offer, apparently for no reason, but refused to broadcast his comment that "the leader who would give away Jerusalem has not been born yet". Had Barak not had to rush off to campaign against Sharon, and instead spent the time working on a power-sharing arrangement for Jerusalem, and agreed to remove the onerous 'settlements' from everywhere in the West Bank and Gaza, then we would probably not be having this discussion as the area would largely be relatively peaceful, with isolated instances of hard-liners on both sides being treated as 'criminal activity'.

Don't get me wrong, Dex; I am not suggesting that the methods used by Hamas, Hezbollah, and the PLO before they 'matured' are legitimate, nor that the Israelis are somehow all monsters and evil thugs; as brightstar has indicated, the vast majority of the peoples that live in that area only want peace, the ability to live without fear, and have little concern for the ideologies that motivate their more militant cousins and neighbors, but the extremists on both sides have kept this conflict going and until enough blood has been spilt, I don't see it changing any time soon. If Israel thinks its military might alone will solve the problem, alas for them, for the murder and mayhem and suicide bombings will continue unabated. If the Palestinians think that sending their children in to blow themselves up in order to kill Israelis will solve their problems, they too have another think comin'. The day will come when enough of the sane and secular leaders realize that an "eye for an eye" will turn all of Gaza blind; if not, they will not rest until they have killed each other off.

But one thing I can tell you with assurance: I am fed up with having $4 billion of US taxpayer monies sent annually to the state of Israel. This issue is kept from public discussion, and that state of censorship has to end. In essence, we've become a party to the madness that continues over there, and we are NOT recognized as an honest broker by the Arab countries. That too must change. Were we to give the Palestinians an equivalent amount of money, you can bet peace would be breaking out all over the West Bank and Gaza much more quickly than you could imagine.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great picture, mjc. I'm going to get in touch with those people soon, because the entire issue needs some traction. Posting pictures of these things has little effect, and Congress seems poised to.......do nothing, as usual. A Stink must be raised.

Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:19 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opin ... 2654.story

chicagotribune wrote:
Obama and UFOs

January 5, 2009

A group called the Extraterrestrial Phenomena Political Action Committee is urging President-elect Barack Obama to "end the six-decade truth embargo" on UFOs. Specifically, the group wants Obama to "demand a full briefing" from the military and intelligence agencies on what they know about extraterrestrial phenomena. They want him to press for congressional hearings. They want him to "formally acknowledge the extraterrestrial presence." And make available for development the technologies that aliens have brought to Earth.

They want him to open thousands of pages of documents, and who knows, maybe even divulge the plot of "Battlestar Galactica's" final season before it airs this winter.

We just have one thing to say to the incoming president: Don't do it!

Please don't open all those glorious government files full of UFO reports and alleged alien abductions and other mysterious lights twinkling just above the horizon and moving away at speeds that could not possibly be an airplane—or a weather balloon!

Sure, we'd like to know if and when the aliens arrived here. We'd like to know why—with technology (and weapons?) so clearly advanced beyond anything we have—they are skulking around.

But we urge the president to resist the UFOlogists' demands because . . . well, because what if there's no smoking ray gun in those files? What if all those UFO conspiracy theorists are wrong? What if the whole alien invasion plot is as flimsy as a Klingon's anger control?

Life would be so much bleaker without the possibility that aliens are here on Earth, or at least in the general cosmic vicinity. That tantalizing hope has fueled so many magnificent books, television shows, movies—and imaginations.

Many of our top scientists today are sci-fi geeks. From what we've read, the first spark of their future career paths came when they encountered classics like "Close Encounters of the Third Kind," "Star Wars" or "Star Trek." Or when they read masters of science fiction such as Isaac Asimov, Ray Bradbury or Arthur C. Clarke.

Obama already has a long enough to-do list. We doubt that he has time to plow through all the files on Area 51. Let's keep it that way.

The U.S. government hasn't managed to keep many important secrets. Let's hope one of them continues to be the truth about aliens on Earth.

Uncle John here: I don't know what to say?

Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:28 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

As far as I know inter-dimensional and at least 2 Grey groups.

In my home I can see my visitors slightly, they're out of phase and move very rapidly.

I think the Orbs communicate too. They get behind me and I suspect superimpose with my body so they can project pin points of light through my eyes on words when I'm typing or reading, which highlights things I'm to pay attention too.
If there are any others I'm unaware of there presence.
I'm sometimes bombarded with messages about around the world priority events days before they occur. The communications flood through me like a Pandora box you can't close.

If I take the time to meditate the energy and or energy beings begins shaping a variety of mental pictures. Incredible variations that are difficult to describe. Panoramic 2 & 3 dimensional viewing. Something seeming multi-dimensional. There's a lot of activity going on behind my mind.

These intelligence appear functioning in what I think of as the Great Mind Space. Adjacent with this time cell but slightly out of focusing phase with it. They seem to have no dependence with our matter.

Dex

Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:43 pm
GT Truther

mjc

As far as I know inter-dimensional and at least 2 Grey groups.

In my home I can see my visitors slightly, they're out of phase and move very rapidly.

I think the Orbs communicate too. They get behind me and I suspect superimpose with my body so they can project pin points of light through my eyes on words when I'm typing or reading, which highlights things I'm to pay attention too.
If there are any others I'm unaware of there presence.
I'm sometimes bombarded with messages about around the world priority events days before they occur. The communications flood through me like a Pandora box you can't close.

If I take the time to meditate the energy and or energy beings begins shaping a variety of mental pictures. Incredible variations that are difficult to describe. Panoramic 2 & 3 dimensional viewing. Something seeming multi-dimensional. There's a lot of activity going on behind my mind.

These intelligence appear functioning in what I think of as the Great Mind Space. Adjacent with this time cell but slightly out of focusing phase with it. They seem to have no dependence with our matter.

Dex

I don't know how you feel about the research and outspoken communications of Bob Dean regarding interaction with off world entities and his development of the history and involvement with transcendental beings and others of the cosmic pool of life. But I caught this recent interview and wanted to share it with you and was very motivated to do so after reading the above by Dex this afternoon. Please enjoy and consider we're not alone and doomed to struggle that way forever. Glorious hopes for a peace filled and prosperous new year.

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/bdean.htm

Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:44 pm
GT Truther

"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age."

"The Call of Cthulhu" - H.P Lovecraft 1926

Just a thought,

Shady

PS

Cthulhu Rising Music by Nox Arcana

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-_nFaKigDU

For those that don't know H.P Lovecraft was on of Americas most intense and downright terrorfing Sci-Fiction and Psychological Horror writters America ever produced. Even more intense then Edgar Alan Poe.

Lovecraft's work has influenced the likes of Stephen King, Cilve Barker, bands like Tool and Nox Arcana.

Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:25 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: chemtrail ad in the print media
Don mentioned that Burisch used the term Bioremediation in discribing the real purpose for Chemtrail spraying.

Well what is bio-remediation?

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:paN ... cd=4&gl=us

Quote:
What is bioremediation?
Bioremediation allows natural processes to clean up harmful chemicals in the environment.
Microscopic “bugs” or microbesthat live in soil and groundwater like to eat certain harmful
chemicals, such as those found in gasoline and oil spills. When microbes completely digest
these chemicals, they change them into water and harmless gases such as carbon dioxide

If that is the case then what the Chemtrails are doing to is us all is decontamination (De-con). IF if that is the case then the question needs to be asked.

What is the entire world contaminated with?

An Who did the contaminating?

Shady

mjc wrote:
Don posted that he'd been feeling unwell and ill recently, due in his opinion to the effects of having to breathe in an atmosphere where saturated "metallic" skies are part and parcel of everyday life, well the "North State Residents" of California have taken out a paid advert -- I assume in their state newspaper -- to spread wider awareness of the chemtrail program and the harmful effects it may have on the human immune system.

The advert:-

Deleted for space

Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:36 pm
GT Truther

Post chemtrails...what are they good for?
Shady Groves wrote:
Don mentioned that Burisch used the term Bioremediation in discribing the real purpose for Chemtrail spraying.

Well what is bio-remediation?

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:paN ... cd=4&gl=us

Quote:
What is bioremediation?
Bioremediation allows natural processes to clean up harmful chemicals in the environment.
Microscopic “bugs” or microbesthat live in soil and groundwater like to eat certain harmful
chemicals, such as those found in gasoline and oil spills. When microbes completely digest
these chemicals, they change them into water and harmless gases such as carbon dioxide

If that is the case then what the Chemtrails are doing to is us all is decontamination (De-con). IF if that is the case then the question needs to be asked.

What is the entire world contaminated with?

An Who did the contaminating?

Shady

A good point to bring up, Shady. These metallic oxide aerosols of barium and strontium are extremely reactive with the gases in our atmosphere -- barium oxide absorbs moisture as well as carbon dioxide. However, eventually these particulates wind up in the environment, in the soil and in our water supplies. Water-soluble barium compounds are extremely poisonous, and can affect the central nervous system, causing general fatigue and weakness, amongst other symptoms. I read that there's also a condition called baritosis, which is considered to be "benign" and causes a long-lasting, mild cough. Baritosis is brought on by inhaling particulates from barium compounds into the lungs.

Three or four years ago I remember reading about a journalist who reported that laboratory analyses completed on some chemtrail samples had contained hundreds of different varieties of mould and fungi, as well as red human blood cells. What was intriguing at the time was that this journalist had mentioned the chemtrail samples had also contained gene-splicing markers, so perhaps Hill-Norton and Dan_B weren't kidding when they said that a compartment of the chemtrail project was done to prevent the unspooling of humanity's D-N-A. :?:

Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:14 am
GT Truther

I know there are several articles out there on Chemtrails, and the destiny of their message seems to be that all involved in trying to find out just what all is in them apparently come up to be a recipe for about the same ingredients for the most part, so there must be something to it all and all of them may not be wrong in the analysis' that they have discovered from various testing that has been done in a few laboratories. Here is one article I thought was fairly thorough in its content regarding them and it is posted on several sites, I have listed two site sources.

Quote:
What Chemtrails Really Are
By Carolyn Williams Palit
11-9-7

"The United States does not torture." --President George W. Bush

We are dealing with Star Wars. It involves the combination of chemtrails for creating an atmosphere that will support electromagnetic waves, ground-based, electromagnetic field oscillators called gyrotrons, and ionospheric heaters. Particulates make directed energy weapons work better. It has to do with "steady state" and particle density for plasma beam propagation.

They spray barium powders and let it photo-ionize from the ultraviolet light of the sun. Then, they make an aluminum-plasma generated by "zapping" the metal cations that are in the spray with either electromagnetics from HAARP, the gyrotron system on the ground [Ground Wave Emergency Network], or space-based lasers. The barium makes the aluminum-plasma more particulate dense. This means they can make a denser plasma than they normally could from just ionizing the atmosphere or the air.

More density [more particles] means that these particles which are colliding into each other will become more charged because there are more of them present to collide. What are they ultimately trying to do up there -- is create charged-particle, plasma beam weapons.
Chemtrails are the medium - GWEN pulse radars, the various HAARPs, and space-based lasers are the method, or more simply:

Chemtrails are the medium -- directed energy is the method.

Spray and Zap.

This system appears to be in Russia, Canada, the United States, and all of Europe. Exotic weapons can be mobile, stationary, land-based, aerial, or satellite.

It is an offensive and defensive system against EM attacks and missiles. It uses ionospheric particle shells as defense mechanisms [like a bug-zapper shell]* against missiles and EM attacks. That means they spray and then pump up the spray with electromagnetics. When these shells are created using the oscillating, electromagnetic, gyrotron stations, it "excludes" and displaces the background magnetic field. These shells can be layered one above another in a canopy fashion for extra protection from missiles. The chemtrail sprays have various elements in them like carbon which can used to absorb microwaves. Some of these sprays have metal flakes in them that make aerial craft invisible to radar. Spoofer sprays. Sprays like these can be used to create colorful, magnetized plasmas to cloak fighter jets.

There are satellite weapons involved. Activists are using meters and are getting readings of microwaves, x-rays, and some other kind of emission that they are not sure of, maybe a low-intensity laser.

They are also photographing gas plasma generation due to the heating of chemtrails by electromagnetics. The technical names for vertical and horizontal plasma columns are columnar focal lenses and horizontal drift plasma antennas. Various size of gas plasma orbs are associated with this technology. These orbs can be used as transmitters and receivers because they have great, refractory and optical properties. They also are capable of transmitting digital or analog sound. Barium, in fact, is very refractive -- more refractive than glass.

What does that mean? Someone or someones are very involved in unconstitutional, domestic spying and the entrained plasma orbs carried on electromagnetic beams can be used for mind control programming. The satellites can be programmed to track and monitor various frequencies on different parts of your body. These electromagnetic beams carrying the gas plasma orbs stick due magnetic polarity and frequency mapping and tracking to people's eyes, ears, temples, and private parts. A beam with entrained orbs carries pictures in each orb just like the different frames in a movie. It is a particle beam that is also a frequency weapon.

The satellites download holographic mind control movies, pictures, sounds, and sensations to people through this technology. The Air Force has stated in "Air Force 2025" that their goal is to develop virtual and augmented reality mind control. Depending on the how the computer is programmed or depending on the mood or intent of the person interfacing with the technology, you can be probed, bothered, gaslighted, frightened, manipulated, electronically raped, or tortured. It scans your brain frequencies and deciphers your thoughts. The satellites track you by mapping your bioenergetic signature [body biometrics] and constantly scanning an area to find you.

We are the lab rats for this technology and something is very wrong in the military or intelligence branches somewhere. Because developmental projects in government and military are often so compartmentalized, I suppose someone could be using and developing this technology secretly and without authorization. Then again, behavioral and mind control programs were an authorized policy under MKULTRA. Our country has a history of experimenting on its citizens. We are talking about satellite charged-particle frequency weapons attacking a person 24 hours a day. Psychotronic weapons are considered weapons of mass destruction by the U.N.

"HAARPs" can create earthquakes and can also x-ray the earth to find underground military bases, gold, or oil reserves. These ionospheric heaters can also operate as an over-the-horizon or under-the-ocean communications system. This system can control the weather or create disasters. Taken together with the aurora keyhole through-your-roof satellite surveillance system, Echelon electronic computer/phone sweeps, plasma-cloaked DOD Drug War helicopters and stealths, implants, and cameras on the street, it constitutes one, big global and space control grid.

These weapons involve beams. Two beams overlapped will couple into a particle-ion beam that will bounce off of a remote target and send a holographic image back to the satellite for remote spying operations. When you cross two strong beams, you can supposedly* create scalar energies. These energies can be used as untraceable weapons for nuclear size explosions or for defense. These crossed-energies can be used to cause a person's physical electrical system to fail or with a lower frequency, administer a kind of remote electro-shock. Visualize touching a positive and negative electric cable to each other on top of your head. Scalar energies can be utilized in hand-held military guns and on tanks. They can dud-out electronics or cause large, electrical blackouts. Scalar energies are practically impossible to shield against. You need lead, ceramics, and a deep underground facility to not be affected by these weapons. Or, you need to be up and above the field of battle.

People who are working on these issues hear tones and hums. If you hear persistent tones and static; have body vibrations, burning sensations, "bangs" to the head, neurological damage, or immune system damage; are hearing electronic voices or hearing the sound of a plasma; suffering from pains deep in your organs or constant headaches; or experiencing other anomalous activity then you may be being targeted by directed energy, mind control weapons. These weapons could be on helicopters, jets, stealth fighters, or on satellites. Directed energy beams and electromagnetic waves can be sent to you via hand-held devices or piggy-backed in on cell phone and satellite towers.

Is it possible that someone(s) are very afraid of coming famines and riots due to the ongoing, man-induced failure of the ecological system, and they are saturating the earth with chemtrails for large- scale, gas plasma mind control? Is this the last grasp for the world's resources? Or, are they just control freaks and money mongers? Someone would like to get to that oil under the melting [due to chemtrail-trapped EM heat] Artic. And, I guess the Third World is not a part of this system. I don't think that the developed nations are going to let them in on this either.

Any country that joins this NATO system will become mind-controlled and diseased due to the associated, intense, oscillating, electromagnetic fields, electromagnetic soup, and the poisonous, toxic chemtrails. Our DNA will break. We risk the earth's spin and tilt becoming messed up due to mucking around with the magnetic fields through this military technology. Maybe, it is already messed up.

It constitutes U.S. global domination via NATO and the erosion of civil rights. According to Charlotte Iserbyt and Al Martin, there are ex-KGB and ex-STASI advising our new Office of Total Information Awareness. They are the ones creating our new internal passports [national ID]. And under "The Treaty on Open Skies," we have overflights by Russian and German military. Who exactly is flying those plasma-cloaked craft that are seen all over this country and mistaken for UFOs by people who do not know about this aerial deception technology? Obviously, we have another "Project Paperclip" in the making. We can add the new thugs to the 2,000 Iraqi brought into country by Daddy Bush who are now living in Nebraska.

The elitist corporate government is going to hold the rest of us hostage with directed energy weapons in space, if the Policy for a New American Century group - PNAC - Bush and cronie think tank has their way, along with directed energy attacks against any country or citizen that they decide they do not like. These weapons can create climate war, weather war, mind war, cyber war, disease war, disaster war, and undetectable war. Taken together they can create economic war.

If this system is not stopped, it will kill billions due to aluminum and barium poisoning. It will kill billions due to crop failures and world-wide famine. It will cause heart attacks, strokes, and cancers. It will cause stillbirths, miscarriages, and infertility. The chemtrail sprays often have fungi, bacteria, viruses, dessicated red blood cells, crystalline substances, carbon, metal cations, lithium, other chemicals, heavy metals, and God knows what - probably smart dust, or nanocrap. Years of biowarfare testing on the American public is no big secret anymore. Spraying germs in the sky where they mutate due to the ultra-violet light -- brillant plan, my man. Are we acceptable losses or is this by design?

I know that many of the major players have big investments in pharmaceutical companies, GM seeds [seeds that can grow in an electromagnetic soup], weapons and directed energy development contracts, oil contracts, genetic research, and mind control research. Some of these people have had a familial history of financial and policy support for population control, eugenics, Hitler, Mao, Stalin, Lenin, Marx, Pinochet, Hussein, and various other dictators. Some of the major players were the masterminds of the death squads in Central and South America. They stand to make a big profit on our death and disease. Just take a look at Rumsfield and Tamiflu.

I assume that they know the dangers of this system and that they take care to stay in their shielded, air-filtered offices, homes, bases, and cars. I assume they take chelating substances to remove the barium and aluminum from their bodies and minds. If not, then they really do not understand the far-ranging implications of this destructive system. Congress may not understand just what a terrible weapons system and control grid they are funding.

As I understand it, Tesla towers attached to deep-earth, free-energy taps are to be created over the 10-12 magnetic poles and the GWEN system phased-out. Has this already been done? This should allow total control of the earth through giant, Tesla death ray-guns. This natural, electromagnetic earth was not meant to be an un-natural dynamo to power man's weapons or his utility companies.

Over-unity systems [Tesla devices]* are as of yet, another unexplored and probably not understood man-made energy. We should be very suspect of free energy. As we can see, the forms of man-made energy that have been created and used in the past have not been good for this planet. Maybe it is time to reconsider the options available to us through the development of crops for fuel, wind, solar, and water power. We need world-wide, different, more holistic, renewable, energy programs.

Is there any good news? Yes. There has been tons of particulate dumping through the spray operations for 8 years over the Americas, Europe, Scandinavia, Eastern Europe, and from what I can find out, over Russia. And, what goes around blows around, right? So, these substances are probably actually global. It sure makes a ton of sense to spray poisonous elements in 24 NATO countries and let the substances be carried around the earth on the jet streams to poison yourself, your enemies, and all neutral and non-combatent countries. Talk about making more enemies.

The water, air, and soil of all of these countries is so saturated with metal cations that these weapons freaks should be able to zap and mind f--k each other quite well now and as often as they wish. Once they have clobbered each other with light-saber beams for a few years and razed and scorched sections of the earth, they may start to realize that this foreign policy will lead to a defective human race and a rotten economy.

Do you think they will have knocked some sense into each other by then and will decide that non-proliferation and arms reduction is the more civilized and mature direction to take in world affairs? I doubt it, cause only idiots would have developed horrific, planet-killer weapons like these. But, I'll bet the rest of the planet will finally rise up and tell these juvenile delinquents to quit playing with those rayguns right this second.

After further thought on Bearden + -- a big over-unity and free energy proponent of Tesla technology that makes energy off of boiling the ionosphere or stealing electricity from the mis-named "vacumn" called Life, I have decided that Bearden is telling us some, if not most, of the truth. Same for Eastlund.

http://rense.com/general79/chem.htm

http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel ... annelID=42

brightstar

Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:33 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Quote:
German Scientist Exposes Chemtrails As Military Operations

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data ... 1205810677

A TV news report from Germany has confirmed that the German Military is manipulating the climate in Germany. As a result scientists have filed a lawsuit against the government for climate manipulation. ...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVc9GX5K
The video concludes, "We can state with a 97% certainty that we have on our hands chemical trails (chemtrails) comprised by fine dust containing polymers and metals... The purpose of chemtrails, which are well documented over the United State and other parts of the world, according to researchers, is to manipulate the weather.
http://www.rense.com/general79/barium.htm
Karsten Brandt, German meteorologist states, "The Federal Army is Manipulating the Meteorological maps." ... Mr. Brandt in the interview, "I was surprised that this artificial cloud was so wide-spread. The radar images are stunning considering the needed tons of dispersed elements - although, the federal army claims that only small amounts of material were propagated. The military heads claim that the substances used are not harmful." ...

The forefront of these operations in the United States appears to be the US Navy, as detailed in "Death in the Air: Globalism, Terrorism & Toxic Warfare," by Dr. Len Horowitz. An alternative theory to direct toxification of the atmosphere to explain Chemtrails, is that a new weapon related to controlling weather events is being deployed. By creating droughts and thus famines, large populations could be easily controlled or eliminated. Other countries could be easily controlled and brought to their knees by a global power if the weather could be controlled or altered.
Johannes Remmel, German Green party representative states, "The government must provide explanations to the unsuspecting population." While radar is tracking suspicious aircraft, the Germany Military then uses counterfeit satellite imagery to hide their operations.
... In Germany, weather manipulation is prohibited, and I would likewise believe that it is prohibited in the U.S. as well.
Since Chemtrails are so widespread, I would rule out the idea that this is just military performing operations to disrupt radar signals as part of some sort of drill.
Many government watchdogs claim global depopulation, the targeted reduction of the world's population by two-thirds, is secretly the reason behind chemtrail spraying. ...
For a while I was confused between chemtrails, and contrails. Contrails are the exhaust of an air craft, it leaves a trail in the sky and the trail rapidly dissipates. With chemtrails, they initially look identical to contrails, but rather than the trail dissipating, the trail expands and then starts to look like a cloud. Over the Silicon Valley where I live, I daily witness these chemtrails starting and stopping from airplanes. In other words, the plane has control over the chemicals it is releasing. Also, I have noticed on some days the area is filled with a gray hazy muck, and the mountains almost disappear. This is highly unusual especially when just one day before, the mountains were totally clear.
Part of the undercurrents, at least in the United States, is the concept being marketing through radio, television and schools, that the earth is overpopulated. The idea of overpopulation, as the cause of our problems, was something that I had believed in for a time.
I believed in that idea until I realized the abundance of nature. Just seeing the amount of food produced by one healthy tree, and the millions of acres of unused land in central California, helped me understand Nature's abundance. ...
Humans are grossly misusing earth's delicate resources, and thus we have created an experience of lack and deprivation. The lack we experience is not natural, but a reflection of our disconnection from the source of life. ...
Every action, thought, and feeling has a cause and an effect. We all need to work together to bring more awareness to the dreaded reality - that our government seems bent on making this planet a military war zone. ...
Clandestine Weather Modification
By Dick Eastman
3-16-8
(For additional explanation:http://www.rense.com/general79/barium.htm)
I spent several years on the "chemtrail issue" -- calling it "clandestine weather modification" and determining that it works like this: the cloud cover generated causes the surface of the earth (land or sea) to be cooler than otherwise -- which means that the air directly above the ground or ocean will be less warmed than otherwise -- which means less air will rise than would have risen otherwise -- which means the pressure in that area will be higher than it would have been otherwise -- which means that air flows will be redirected -- note: whenever a high pressure area is to your right you will have wind at your back -- thus, to create wind at your back create high pressure at your right -- note within a note: air does not just move straight in to a low pressure area because of the spinning of the earth, that is because of the Coriolis Effect -- and thus with this ability to create higher than otherwise pressure -- if you have an amazingly high powered/fast computer -- the national science foundation computer is the fastest in the world -- and a powerful enough weather model (systems of simultaneous equations with thousands of real data coefficients all continuously updated) then you can control major weather events with this proviso: even with the most complete data, the best model and the fastest computer mankind's continuing inability to gather data and compute data out to enough decimal places will yield eventual bigtime error as approximation/estimate computations are multiplied too many times in computation (fancifully called the "chaos" effect) limits the ability to predict weather to perhaps a week or two -- however this is enough to modify weather because all that is needed is a succession of fresh short-term interventions -- continuous inverventions and continuous re-computing affording successive approximations to the desired effect to enable clandestine weather modification) -- and so parcels of air that are hot or cold, wet or dry, spinning or not spinning, can be redirected.
If hot air is contained in one area -- its movement slowed by high pressure areas blocking its usual movement -- that air will become hotter -- as when Yugoslavia was fried in 124 degree heat to bring down Milosovic -- the Sahara heat from the south was kept in the Mediterrainian area by chemtrailing creating high pressure in Central Europe where it would ordinarily have gone -- the air parcel just kept getting hotter. Also when you put "chemtrailed" cloud cover over the central Pacific south of the equator the higher-than-otherwise air pressure (remember the sea surface gets cooler than otherwise and the air above the sea does not get warmed as much as otherwise, the air does not rise as it would have, does not create the relative vaccum (low pressure) to maintain the wind -- so you stop the prevailing winds (the air moving west) and this in turn stops the South Equatorial Current which in turn stops the Peru Current behind it that normally brings cold arctic surface waters (and fish) up the west coast of South America -- and you have the El Niño effect which devestates the economies of many countries (including our own). The conspiracy is that El Niño and other high-impact weather events are now under control of private interests. Of course there are other aspects to it -- using the spin of one system to accelerate another of smaller scale -- changing the radius of a cyclonic system to speed it up -- and means of altering intensity of hurricanes by seeding near the wall of the eye etc. -- but I just wanted to present the simple model of redirecting weather movements by the creation of high pressure zones.
No critic on usenet weather and physics newsgroups has ever touched this argument -- the science is rock solid and the computation, modelling, monitoring and cloud-laying systems all exists -- and many people have agreed and many meterologists have said they are open to the possibility. One Israeli meterologist telling me that Israel gets 21 percent of its rain from weather modification. Also National Science Foundation has given its weather models and global weather monitoring feedback to Red China -- while it does not share it with the National Weather Service -- China are the world's experts in short-term weather modification -- we are left to guess what method they use. I suppose I would have gotten further in getting the word out if I didn't put so many ideas in one sentence all the time -- editing my own writing is impossible because when I try I only think of more qualifying and elaborating phrases to include etc. I invite anyone to break down the above and put it out on their own -- it never has recieved a clear statment for the general public -- this is something that everyone in the world should be made to understand. Forget the "Global Warming" myth -- which I believe is mere cover for what is really being done. One more thing: The people who are controlling the weather are more interested in destroying crops for geopolitical purposes (weaponized weather modification) and for economic purposes than for "benefiting farmers" -- buy futures (rights to buy in the future at a given price) in agricultural commodities and then destroy this crop around the world to raise the price (supply and demand) and make a killing. Did I mention that hurricane systems can also be steered by this process -- a hurricane is simply a spinning parcel of air. There is as much money to be made following a hurrican as there is following the invasion of a Muslim country. Katrina? And were tornadoes in Washington D.C. meant to send the same message as the anthrax scare? Perhaps we share the same suspicions. May I suggest that you will feel better if you talk about it.
Google Dick + Eastman + Clandestine Weather Modification in google groups from about 1998 to 2002 and you will see about a hundred messages with documentation, first hand observation, an inventory of the technology at the service of clandestine weather modification, debate, and forwarded letters sent to me from individuals around the world -- including a man who layed chemtrails over the Indian Ocean but didn't know what the mission was about. Unfortunately I left all this behind me following 9-11 and especially after the Pentagon security camera video was released in March 2002. One thing -- when you tell people about this they just reply by dropping the name HAARP as if that magic word makes everything I have uncovered about the true purpose of "chemtrailing" irrelevant and so is forgotten. HAARP is a system that can heat parcels of air (whatever else it does) and so can create low pressure areas -- or so I speculate -- but that does not change the fact that creation of high pressure areas by laying cloud is being done with disastrous effect on agriculture, water needs, farmers, regions hit by steered cyclonic weather and the general economy.
Bottom line: Chemtrails -- although less conspicuous than in the late 90's (perhaps because some of us are on to them) it is still being done and still a major crime (or should be a crime), mass-murder and a crime against humanity if there ever was one.
Here is an old message of mine, put up by rense in 2000, before I undertook to understand exactly what was being done:
http://www.rense.com/general/masschem.htm
www.rense.com/general81/crimeag.htm

brightstar

Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:42 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post All the President's Men

Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:40 pm
GT Truther

New cold war in Europe as Russia turns off gas supplies

By Daniel McLaughlin in Budapest and Vanessa Mock in Brussels
Wednesday, 7 January 2009

Fears of a deep chill spread across Europe yesterday after a row between Russia and Ukraine over gas prices cut supplies to the rest of the continent on a day of plummeting temperatures and heavy snowfalls.

The European Union said the situation was "completely unacceptable" as thousands of businesses were urged to switch fuels, and households struggled to keep warm in sub-zero temperatures. But there was no sign of an end to the standoff between Russia's energy monopoly Gazprom and Ukraine, locked in battle since New Year's Day.

Gazprom stopped pumping gas to Ukraine for domestic consumption on 1 January after the two countries failed to agree on a fixed price for 2009. The pipelines that cross Ukraine also carry gas to Europe but that continued to flow, until Moscow accused Ukraine of siphoning off Europe's fuel and Prime Minister Vladimir Putin retaliated by ordering Gazprom to cut EU-bound exports by the amount being stolen.

Yesterday Russia stopped gas supplies through Ukraine to Bulgaria, Hungary, Greece, Turkey, Romania, Serbia, Bosnia and Macedonia. The government of Slovakia declared a national emergency; Austria and Italy reported falls of 90 per cent; France said Russian supplies had tailed off 70 per cent, and Germany also reported a decline although did not quantify it.

The Czech Republic, which took over the EU presidency this month, had sharp words for Moscow. "Drastically curbing deliveries this way is no solution to business disputes," said Alexandr Vondra, the Czech Deputy Prime Minister. "It is impossible to hold other countries hostage." He demanded the warring sides reach an agreement by the end of the week.

In Bulgaria, the government has declared a "crisis situation". The country not only has the lowest GDP per capita in the EU, but relies on Russia for all of its gas.

"Everyone was sent home from school after the gas suddenly went off," said Patrizia, an 18-year-old student in the provincial town of Pazardzhik, where the daytime temperature was minus 8C. "It's the first time I remember this happening, there was no warning, and people are worried because they have no idea how long it will last."

What sparked the gas wars?

Continued...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 30036.html

Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:56 pm
GT Truther

Boy! If anyone ever doubted that Jeff Rense wasn't a closet bigot and extremest racist towards the Jews and Israel let them just take a look at Rense's Headlines page. :shock:

I've also noticed the same garbage on most of so called 911 Toofer sites who are outright calling for the destruction of this tiny tiny culture and people.

I give Jeff Rense and Toofer movement the honorary

Hamas Freedom Fighter Award.. (aka Scum Bags of Humanity Award)

Oh btw if you can't make out the what's on the table... An Israeli Defense Forces after he was introduced to so called Mercyful and Peaceful Islam.

Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:13 am
GT Truther

http://www.1stheadlines.com/cgi-bin/get ... =CNN-World

Rockets fired from Lebanon strike Israel
Thu Jan 8, 2009 02:10 AM EST

BREAKING NEWS: From A Israel Chat Room on Paltalk at 3:00AM

Story not confirmed yet being reported by members in chat and is running on Israel News!

Israel has returned Rocket Fire Into Lebanon. The War has just excalated.

This might seriously seriously widen full blown War in the Middle East.

Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:06 am
GT Truther

Possible UFO mashes up UK wind turbine. Light 'octopus' seen in the sky. Wonder what it was?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... 108149.ece

Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:24 am
GT Truther

Post Octopus-shaped ufo strikes a wind turbine
The Ferret wrote:
Possible UFO mashes up UK wind turbine. Light 'octopus' seen in the sky. Wonder what it was?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... 108149.ece

<SNIP>A woman motorist told how she saw a UFO zoom towards the wind farm and strike the 290ft turbine.

Dorothy Willows — who lives half a mile from the scene of the hit-and-run — was in her car when “strange lights” loomed in the evening sky.

She was among dozens who spotted the mysterious flashing orangey-yellow spheres over Lincolnshire — where the turbine was left wrecked. Dorothy, of Louth, said: “The lights were moving across the sky towards the wind farm. Then I saw a low flying object. It was skimming across the sky towards the turbines.”

Hours later there was an almighty smash.
<END>

Ferret, perhaps non-terrestrials like to indulge in a spot of vandalism now and again when "under the influence." I mean, these wind turbines are HUGE and advertise themselves from miles away -- even in the dark -- so whoever was piloting these spheres must have either been half-asleep or had one pint of beer too many from the local off-license.

There's a small wind farm of about 14 of these 300 feet tall wind turbines a mile from where I live, and driving past them they tower imposingly above you as the propeller blades swing slowly around.

The MOD's standard response is as yawn-worthy as usual, but you may depend the non-terrestrial occupants got a very British dressing down via the back channels. I'd make them pay for the damage as well. However, where the general public is concerned, there's definitely a safety issue here like Nick Pope says, especially when you take into account the two near-collisions between fastwalkers and police helicopters last year, one of which was over your part of the world, I believe, Ferret.

Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:15 am
GT Truther

I guess a bored ET could figure clobbering a turbine a 'grand Saturday evenin' oot' :lol: modern version of jousting maybe?

Strange indeed. Would be interesting to see what the company that owns the turbines makes of it in its eventual damage report.

Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:30 am
GT Truther

Post ufo v wind turbine in Lincolnshire, England
The Ferret wrote:
Yes, I recall that, MJC.
I guess a bored ET could figure clobbering a turbine a 'grand Saturday evenin' oot' :lol: modern version of jousting maybe?

Strange indeed. Would be interesting to see what the company that owns the turbines makes of it in its eventual damage report.

(above) One of the "spheres" taken by a witness, which remained in the sky for a long time, according to the Daily Mail article the photo's taken from. The incident happened on Sunday 4th January 2008. Notice the lines of chemtrails in the cloudy skies.

Ferret, I'm not sure how Ecotricity, the company that runs the wind farm, will go about making an insurance claim. They can't really cite "Act of God", can they...:P

Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:47 am
GT Truther

'Ferret, I'm not sure how Ecotricity, the company that runs the wind farm, will go about making an insurance claim. They can't really cite "Act of God", can they... '

HEH HEH... :lol: I guess not!
Thanks for pointing out the trails, MJC. I hadn't spotted that. Curiouser and curiouser.

Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:40 am
GT Truther

Sarkozy, Merkel, Blair call for new global order...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090108/ap_ ... capitalism

Quote:
Kissinger: Obama primed to create 'New World Order'
Policy guru says global upheaval presents 'great opportunity'

http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=P ... geId=85442

Posted: January 06, 2009
9:07 pm Eastern

By Drew Zahn
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

Henry Kissinger

Conflicts across the globe and an international respect for Barack Obama have created the perfect setting for establishment of "a New World Order," according to Henry Kissinger, the Nobel Peace Prize winner and former secretary of state under President Nixon.

Kissinger has long been an integral figure in U.S. foreign policy, holding positions in the Nixon, Ford and Reagan administrations. Author of over a dozen books on foreign policy, Kissinger was also named by President Bush as the chairman of the Sept. 11 investigatory commission.

Kissinger made the remark in an interview with CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" hosts Mark Haines and Erin Burnett at the New York Stock Exchange, after Burnett asked him what international conflict would define the Obama administration's foreign policy.

Read "Hope of the Wicked," where author Ted Flynn reveals the greatest deception in modern history – corporations, foundations and governments converging to bring about a New World Order.

"The president-elect is coming into office at a moment when there is upheaval in many parts of the world simultaneously," Kissinger responded. "You have India, Pakistan; you have the jihadist movement. So he can't really say there is one problem, that it's the most important one. But he can give new impetus to American foreign policy partly because the reception of him is so extraordinary around the world. His task will be to develop an overall strategy for America in this period when, really, a new world order can be created. It's a great opportunity, it isn't just a crisis."

Kissinger's comments are captured at roughly the two-minute mark of the following video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GThfWVCfjVo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GThfWVCf ... r_embedded

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Change is Coming??????? :shock:

Oh yes isn't it just interesting how.. everything in the world has seemingly gone to hell and hand basket in the world just before the arrival of Obama.. The Economy, Rise of the Russian Bear in Georgia, down to Israel vs Hamas.... "Wars and Rumors of Wars." etc etc. Just before Obama appears on the stage.. Singing "Here I come to save the day!".... Can we say orchestrated chaos ladies and gentlemen.. chuming the waters before the Great White Sharks show up?

Now what is that overt song in Europe?? "New World Order. New World Order.. " and now the High Priest of One Eye Brow Illuminati Kissinger reveals their plan in my humble opinion.

Or should I say reveals their MAN!

Shady

Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:40 am
GT Truther

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090108/ap_ ... lism/print

Quote:
Sarkozy, Merkel, Blair call for new capitalism
By EMMA VANDORE and GREG KELLER, AP Business Writers Emma Vandore And Greg Keller, Ap Business Writers Thu Jan 8, 9:11 am ET

PARIS – The head of Europe's biggest economy said Thursday that world leaders should be looking at the massive U.S. deficit and other economic imbalances, not just problems caused by financial markets, as they debate a new global order.

Speaking at a conference in Paris on the future of capitalism, German Chancellor Angela Merkel singled out the American budget deficit and China's current account surplus — the difference between exports and imports — as problems upsetting the global economy.

"We would be making an error if we were content to look solely at financial markets," she said.

She deplored huge debts that governments are accumulating to spend their way out of the present crisis. But she said she recognized, for the moment, that "there is no other possibility."

A Congressional Budget Office report estimates that the U.S. federal budget deficit will hit an unparalleled $1.2 trillion for the 2009 budget year — and that is before President-elect Barack Obama's sweeping stimulus package is calculated. European governments have agreed to be flexible about budget rules that limit deficits to 3 percent of gross domestic product as recession bites.

Merkel said the International Monetary Fund has not managed to regulate global capitalism, and she called for the creation of an economy body at the United Nations, similar to the Security Council, to judge government policy.

French President Nicolas Sarkozy, leading the two-day conference with former British Prime Minister Tony Blair, blamed financial speculators for encouraging a system fueled on debt. He called financial capitalism based on speculation "an immoral system" that has "perverted the logic of capitalism."

"It's a system where wealth goes to the wealthy, where work is devalued, where production is devalued, where entrepreneurial spirit is devalued," he said.

But no more: "In capitalism of the 21st century, there is room for the state," he said.

Governments around the world have had to step in to rescue credit-starved banks and financial institutions from collapse. They are also pumping billions of euros into their economies to encourage growth.

Measures will be taken by global leaders meeting in London on April 2, Sarkozy promised, urging the U.S. to join the international consensus.

Blair called for a new financial order based on "values other than the maximum short-term profit."

"The greatest entrepreneur I had the chance to meet was passionate about what he had created, not what he had accumulated," he said.

NOTE the Symbolism of the date of this April 2nd Meeting. "April Fools!" Since they are Illuminati and work on esoteric symbolism and numerology.

Why do we celebrate April Fools? where does the it originate from??

Well speaking as modern day Pagan.. it harkens back to time when our ancestor y did practice human sacrifice. Traditionally between the 15th of March (The Ides of March) and April First marked the time of picking out whose going to be going to flames on May Day Bealtain as the human sacrifice..

This practice was done in Europe by way of chance, casting lots or a form of fortune cookie with a trinket baked inside. Among a grouping of individuals (devoted to their faith) who seeked the position of becoming immortal / One with the Gods. Who ever got the cake. Would be the "FOOL of May Day/Beltaine

The tradition is remembered in the collective unconsciousness of Europe and though rather harmless today hearkens back to rather brutle time.

So guess what folks April 2, 2009.... YOU BECOME THE FOOL! As the Illuminati reveal their man Obama.

Just some thoughts,

Shady

Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:03 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next