It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 10:13 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 4.4 2009 
GT Truther

Post SO SAY WE ALL!
Uncle John here: "SO SAY WE ALL"

It doesn't get any heavier than this.

Quote:
Here's one to think about, from exopolitics.com! Are we, as a larger population, moving or passing beyond something? Could this be relevant? truly, sgold42

EXAMINER: U.N. ‘Battlestar Galactica' forum omits ET/UFOs on 30th anniversary of U.N. ET/UFOs decision

Wednesday, March 18, 2009 9:02 PM

To: marcia_mcdowell@yahoo.com

U.N. ‘Battlestar Galactica' forum omits ET/UFOs on 30th anniversary of U.N. ET/UFOs decision

March 18, 7:10 PM ·

U.N.: New York HeadquartersA March 17, 2009 United Nations ‘Battlestar Galactica” forum failed to mention extraterrestrial civilizations on the 30th anniversary of a U.N. General Assembly decision on establishing an agency for unidentified flying objects (UFOs) and extraterrestrial life.

In an exclusive Examiner.com post-event interview, Juan Carlos Brandt, U.N. spokesperson for an invitation-only forum ‘Battlestar Galactica’ at the United Nations admitted that, “extraterrestrials were not mentioned at the Battlestar Galactica forum. Extraterrestrials were not brought up by anyone on the U.N. side, or on the audience side.”

About 100 New York City high school students were invited to attend the forum, held in the U.N.’s Economic and Social Council Chamber, and ask questions of moderator Whoopi Goldberg, actors Edward James Olmos and Mary McDonnell as well as representatives from the United Nations’ offices of the secretary general and high commissioner for human rights.

The omission of any mention of extraterrestrial civilizations is startling because Battlestar Galactica is about a extraterrestrial civilizations, and the year 2009 marks the 30th anniversary of United Nations General Assembly Decision 33/426, on the “establishment of an agency or a department of the United Nations for undertaking, co-coordinating and disseminating the results of research into unidentified flying objects (UFOs) and related phenomena.”

Continued at:

http://www.examiner.com/x-2912-Seattle- ... s-decision

Quote:
U.N. ‘Battlestar Galactica' forum omits ET/UFOs on 30th anniversary of U.N. ET/UFOs decision
March 18, 7:10 PM · 2 comments
ShareThis Feed

U.N.: New York Headquarters

A March 17, 2009 United Nations ‘Battlestar Galactica” forum failed to mention extraterrestrial civilizations on the 30th anniversary of a U.N. General Assembly decision on establishing an agency for unidentified flying objects (UFOs) and extraterrestrial life.

In an exclusive Examiner.com post-event interview, Juan Carlos Brandt, U.N. spokesperson for an invitation-only forum ‘Battlestar Galactica’ at the United Nations admitted that, “extraterrestrials were not mentioned at the Battlestar Galactica forum. Extraterrestrials were not brought up by anyone on the U.N. side, or on the audience side.”

About 100 New York City high school students were invited to attend the forum, held in the U.N.’s Economic and Social Council Chamber, and ask questions of moderator Whoopi Goldberg, actors Edward James Olmos and Mary McDonnell as well as representatives from the United Nations’ offices of the secretary general and high commissioner for human rights.

The omission of any mention of extraterrestrial civilizations is startling because Battlestar Galactica is about a extraterrestrial civilizations, and the year 2009 marks the 30th anniversary of United Nations General Assembly Decision 33/426, on the “establishment of an agency or a department of the United Nations for undertaking, co-coordinating and disseminating the results of research into unidentified flying objects (UFOs) and related phenomena.”

U.N. Battlestar Galactica forum lauded

The U.N. Battlestar Galactica forum appears has been lauded in the mainstream media, where over 130 articles appeared both prior to an after the forum, praising the forum for its openness, and for sparking debate on real world issues the U.N. and the TV series deal with: human rights; terrorism; children and armed conflict; and reconciliation and dialogue among civilizations and faiths.

Edward James Olmos, star of the Battlestar Galactica series, for example stated at the forum: “They’ll never be able to stop using the word “race” as a cultural determinant. I just heard one of the most prolific statements done by one of the great humanitarians, he’s really trying to organize and bring us together, and he used the word “race” as if there is a Latino race, an Asian race, an indigenous race, a Caucasian race. There’s no such thing as a Latino race. There never has been. There never will be. There’s only one race, and that’s what the show brought out. That is the human race, period.”

Reasons why extraterrestrials were not mentioned at U.N. forum

Why did not any of the senior United Nations officials, any of the actors like Whoopi Goldberg and Edward James Olmos, or any of the 100 high school students attending the U.N. forum on Battlestar Galactica, raise a question about the relevance of extraterrestrial civilizations to the issues being discussed or to the United Nations itself?

Mr. Brandt, U.N. Chief of Advocacy and Special Events, attempted an answer on behalf of the U.N. Secretariat. He stated that the “people attending the forum might have thought that it was more important to resolve problems on our own planet before looking to civilizations on another planet.”

We can only speculate that the socializing effect of the CIA 1953 Robertson Panel, which has functionally prohibited public discourse of the extraterrestrial presence in the mainstream media and in government kept the minds of the audience of high school children and the likes of The View host Whoopi Goldberg from asking even one “ET-related” question.

The UN & extraterrestrial civilizations: One (1) member nation is needed

U.N. General Assembly Decision 33/426, adopted December 18, 1978, "invites interested Member States to take appropriate steps to coordinate on a national level scientific research and investigation into extraterrestrial life, including unidentified flying objects (UFOs), and to inform the Secretary-General of the observations, research and evaluation of such activities.”

I asked U.N. spokesperson Brandt, who stated he had seen a copy of UNGA Decision 33/426, 1978 several years ago, whether the United Nations would entertain a similar forum to the Battlestar Galactica forum on the question of the extraterrestrial presence. He stated unequivocally “if there is one (1) U.N. member state that would ask for a meeting on extraterrestrials, it would take place. The U.N. Secretariat is not going to create a forum on extraterrestrial civilizations on its own.”

U.N. spokesperson Brandt’s attitude toward UNGA 33/426, 1978 is very similar to that of the office of Miguel D’Escoto Brockmann, the former Sandinista foreign minister of Nicaragua (1979-90), who is the President of the 63rd U.N. General Assembly. When I spoke with the Ambassador Norman Miranda, President Brockman's Chief of Cabinet regarding implementation of U.N. General Assembly Decision 33/426 on extraterrestrial life, Dr. Miranda stated that President Brockmann's office would be very willing to go forward with the implementation of UNGA Decision 33/426 if one (1) U.N. member nation were file a resolution for its implementation.

The challenge: Find one (1) U.N. member nation to implement UNGA 33/426, 1978

The U.N. member nation of Granada, whose Prime Minister Sir Eric Gairy was reportedly an ET/UFO contactee, and whose office had reportedly found the body of an extraterrestrial washed ashore on Granadan beaches originally introduced UNGA Decision 33/426. Although the U.S. delegation attempted to derail UNGA Decision 33/426, the U.N. General Assembly adopted it.

It is now 30 years after its adoption, and UNGA Decision 33/426 has not been implemented. All that it would take to break the embargo on the extraterrestrial presence would be for one of the 192 member nations of the United Nations to sponsor a resolution at the United Nations General Assembly to that effect. The Chief of Cabinet of the U.N. General Assembly President, Miguel D’Escoto Brockmann, has said that his office is ready to move forward with the resolution implementing UNGA 33/426. President D’Escoto Brockman will be in office until the end of the U.N. 63rd session in September 2009.

Who is our new Sir Eric Gairy, Prime Minister of Granada? Are the ranks of present world leaders so devoid of vision and courage that no single leader can step forward and sponsor a simple resolution at the U.N. General Assembly?

A civil society effort, including Ambassador James McDonald of the Institute for Multi-track Diplomacy, Dr. Michael Salla of the Exopolitics Institute, Victor Viggiani of Exopolitics Toronto and Alfred Lambremont Webre of the Institute for Cooperation in Space (ICIS), has been launched to locate that far-sighted U.N. member nation that will introduce a resolution to implement UNGA Decision 33/426.

Please feel free to contact this reporter with any leads to a U.N. member nation that may wish to introduce this implementing resolution at the United Nations General Assembly.

Why does it matter that the U.N. recognize the extraterrestrial issue?

Skeptics of the human governance process may argue that the United Nations is hopelessly co-opted as the instrumentality of a genocidal and anti-democratic “new world order” to be implemented by corrupted elites such as the Rockefeller and City of London, Bilderberger group control groups. Historically, that may or may not be the case, and fundamental U.N. reform including abolition of the Security Council, and the establishment of a constitutional, democratically elected Earth Legislature may cure many of the current infirmities of the United Nations.

We would point out that it is precisely the instrumentalities of the war economy on Earth that have perpetuated the embargo on public discourse of an extraterrestrial presence, starting with the Durant Report of the 1953 CIA Robertson Panel. It is time to overturn this embargo and start an open world discourse on the extraterrestrial presence.

If the extraterrestrial presence is ethical and has the human interest at heart, opening public discourse on this subject is in the public interest and part of our rights under the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

If there is any specific extraterrestrial civilization that has entered into secret agreements with terrestrial authorities or is infiltrating our international and constitutional order, then it is absolutely necessary for the security of our planet and, as Edward James Olmos says, “the human race” that the full extraterrestrial presence be studied at the level of the United Nations on the public record.

As Admiral Adama (Edward James Olmos) said at the U.N. forum, “There is only one race: the human race. SO SAY WE ALL!"

Our future exopolitical research may need to determine just how prevalent the human race may be among intelligent species among the 750 billion to 1 trillion solar masses of the Milky Way galaxy and in other galaxies.

Discussion of these key issues is one of the fundamental reasons why we need the extraterrestrial presence as part of public discourse at the United Nations.

Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:56 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

BEYOND THE UNKNOWN
(Plateau of the Dawn Wraiths)

by Victor Kostrykin
Nalchik, USSR

(In 1991 I attended the UFO Congress in Tucson sponsored by Wendelle Stevens and Bob Brown. Victor Kostrykin came from Nalchik, USSR to speak about his contact. Victor was so sweet that the pigeons where he lived would come and land on him when he came out of his house. They were giving him their unconditional love. Unfortunately after he returned to Russia he was murdered because of what he knew I suppose. That made me very sad. This writeup was never finished but what is here is very interesting.)

Until 1962 I was also skeptical about the existence of UFOs. Then I saw them myself on one starry summer night. It happened in the countryside in a village called Blagoveshenka, in the Prokhladnenski region KBA SSR around 10:00 p.m. in the evening, Moscow time.

I was watching satellites. Suddenly I saw, very high in the sky, a bright point of light. Synchronically changing luminescence but without glimmering, it moved across the sky in a northeasterly direction from the main Caucus Range of mountains along a strange zigzag trajectory.

The object moved rapidly. It was beyond my understanding of the laws of physics. It moved at right angles. Any earth-made object moving with such speed and dynamics would break apart. There wasn't any inertia in the object. But if there isn't inertia, there isn't mass. But if there is no mass there is no time. All this was very strange. Impressed by this unusual conundrum I watched the object for 5 - 7 minutes.

I was thirty years old at that time. From that day I started my investigations, analysis and new observations. Later unbelievable events led me to some conclusions and new riddles. Being in Blagoveshenka I recalled my childhood and my grandmother who told me how, before the Revolution, people saw over the Nalchik, flying fiery spheres.

So I began to look at the heavens more often. I myself began to make prognosis of UFO visitations. First, tens of people saw UFOs, according to my prognosis, then hundreds, then thousands. Often, for observations we organized trips to the mountains. The group of observers, especially unprepared, was a company that rushed from the grip of the city into the countryside. Of course, it was fun, but mostly we had been sitting near the fire or fishing, looking more at our lines than at the sky. That's why I began to work alone. I cannot say that having this adventure I was not afraid. However, interest suppressed any thoughts of danger. Curiosity is above any feeling of foreboding.

The same was true on the night of 6/7 of July 1968. I reached the mountain village of Hushtosyrt in the Chigemski region. Hushtosyrt from the Balkarski language means "Husto Hill." From the village I went into the high mountain pastures.

Why did I chose this region? Because in that part of the sky I very often saw UFOs. I sat on a haystack. The pleasant smell of the freshly mown hay was like perfume in the air. It was safe, comfortable, and I could lie on my back watching the evening sky. The stars were magnificent. Of course, I didn't dream of having any contacts. From my position I was staring into the depths of the universe. There was no living soul around. With any luck, I was hoping to see a UFO to convince myself of the soundness of my prognosis. It was around 3:00 a.m. on July 7. Suddenly I saw an unusually bright vertically falling meteorite. Then the brightness diminished. The object descended, trialing a smokey effusion in very close proximity to me, coming down in a spiraling movement.

I instantly came to a sitting position, amazed, and waiting for an imminent explosion. Silence... I tried to gather my wits about me. Close to me was a small wooded area. From that place I sensed something watching me and I was instilled with an overwhelming feeling of terror. I looked behind me, saw a humanoid figure in flames standing still, unmoving. Immediately I fell out of the haystack and ran as fast as my legs would carry me. I thought it was a Yeti, an Abominable Snowman. I thought, in my fevered condition that the Yeti had been torched by our technology, and was now, in his pain, going to revenge himself upon me. In my headlong rush I had forgotten ten thunderflashes that I had taken with me to scare off any dangerous wild animals. In my panic and confusion I came to a dead halt. My ability to move deserted me. I had not control over my limbs. Every hair on my body stood on end. I was completely free of any pain. I broke into a cold sweat. My heart thumped like a beaten drum but my conscious mind was clear. I was soon gripped by a feeling of suspended animation and my oppressive fear dissipated. My previous feelings gave way to a wonderful sense of lightness filling my whole being.

I heard a voice calling me.

Behind the hill I saw a disc shaped object of immense proportions that could not be of earth construction. It was bright and glowing. It had a circle of portholes around its center which emitted a bright light. Drawing closer to the object I realized that they were not portholes. They were in fact, round mouths of tubes. There were no portholes in the earthly sense of the word. Every tube along the whole radius of the craft pierced deep into the bowels of the object. Like spokes form the rim of a bicycle wheel, they ran to the hub. The light coming from the tubes was of a soft milky hue. This strange light circled the body of the object as if under the influence of a magnetic field. It gave the impression of being cocooned in a sea of light.

I was met by an alien being of very similar appearance to a human being, except in some small details. There were a few tongues of flame running across his silver coverall, which later disappeared. This silver figure had five digit hands, and other limbs of similar proportion to our own. He was of slightly higher than average height. Later they explained that a man being in their close presence perceives them to be of regular human dimensions. They real height is 5-6 m (18 feet). They can compress (squeeze) dimension or extend it. The color of the dress was light and around their heads and legs there was a luminescence especially visible out of the craft. The figures were slim, with normal proportions. Movements were staid, slow and sublime. They don't like anyone to talk loudly or wave your hands while you're talking. They stopped me many times, asking "Speak (be) quiet, don't wave your hands."

By gesture I was invited into the spacecraft. I crossed the threshold (beyond which all earth laws loose their power) where stops all earth power and probably our three dimensions. It was warm inside. Warmer than on the pastures at that time. My footsteps were muffled. The light inside the craft was soft, no like electrical or our daylight. There were no (sharp) strong shadows. The light was warm, soft-milky, falling from above. I hadn't seen lamps, or maybe didn't remember.

Near the wall there was a control desk with colored glimmering buttons. All furniture or aggregates go in or out of the walls or floor. There were no curtains or slide-valves on the walls, but the walls could move apart and a screen appear. Here I noticed some more figures. There were five of them in the craft. They looked alike and dressed like twin brothers. Before, and from this time on, I write 'THEM" with capital letters according to THEIR achievement. THEY are worthy.

THEIR heads were big, like an elongated oval. The faces were handsome and had something special in their features. Somehow, I got the feeling that THEY are looking through you; look and know what you are thinking about. There was not any hostility or curiosity from THEIR side. The most particular thing was THEIR big wraparound eyes. It seems THEY could see all around.

There was something on THEIR heads that looked like a skull-cap made of gold and stones. From the side it looked like a field cap. Later I was told that it is a brain-phone for long distance talk-though transmission. I noticed that there were no buttons or folds on the coveralls. There was something that looked similar to the fold on the end of sleeves and trousers on the neck and waist. All of THEM were dressed in silver coveralls. The soles of THEIR shoes were thick. THEIR hair was gray and short but THEIR faces were young and without wrinkles. My feelings were ready to jump out of me, seeing all these incredible things.

I presented myself, saying that I'm Caucasian from the group of natives. At the moment I was told that in the Caucus there are only four native nations. All others are mixed, or brought here. THEY gave THEIR names. All names were old, or THEIR own, and only one reminded me of a word "Svany", though, Svany call themselves "Hevsury." THEY even pointed out locations of each of THEM but I don't remember. I was very impressed by THEIR appearance and expedience (advisability), stability and confidence. With men THEY talk telepathically and you hear the voice inside your head. When THEY talked to me THEY didn't open their mouths. I tried to close my ears by holding my hands over them or turned and bowed my head in different directions and to the side. All was the same. A wellspring of sound was stable and didn't change when I turned my head. I answered my questions speaking reserved and silently. The answers were clear and precise without unnecessary words in perfect updated Russian language. Between each other THEY used language unknown to me. I remembered one word "Taila-Laila." THEY spoke with me very politely and respectfully. THEIR voices were young, different in timber and direction. The emotional state I could feel by tone. THEY respect good, health humor.

THEY invited me to sit in an arm-chair and in Russian told me, "Now our way is to the mountain," and one of them pointed in the direction of the Elbrus.

THEY contact me again on August 5, 1970 by calling "Taila-Laila." Eventually I found on the map not far from the Elbrus mountain a mountain called Taila-Laila - 4,010m over sea level. I didn't know this word. Maybe it was the name of the mountain, maybe it was a way THEY called me.

Let's get back to the events of that unusual night.

Sitting in the arm chair I again paid attention to a unique, right angled plate over the door leading to another room. It seemed to be made of gold with colored stones on it. The whole picture carried some meaning.

Then two ETs, looking like twins came up to me. One of them had long black gloves on his hands. I took notice of their hands. The wrists were refined, with long, thin fingers. The gloves had no folds. I was impressed by the quality of the material. There was not any speck or shine on them. They were absolutely black. I looked at THEM, not without fear, watchfully thinking what are THEY going to do? THEY took my left hand, turned it edgewise, pulled the thumb aside and took a piece of skin between the first finger and thumb with a strange device. It was very fast without any pain or blood. A small trace disappeared at once right when I was looking at it. Then pulling myself together I said, "I know what kind of gloves you have and what it is for." I took them as medical. Without any words, suddenly the hand in the black glove, with all fingers began to sink into my thorax. with wide open eyes, I watched this unusual (spectacular) performance. There was no barrier for the hand. No muscle, no skeleton and even my undershirt that I had on. There was no pain or any other sensation. Only when the fingers touched my heart I felt very strong pain and screamed. The hand in the black glove promptly pulled out. There was not any traces or blood left on my chest. Incredible!! The hand in this wonderful glove did operate on my thorax as a solid body. How to explain?
_________
(Editors' Note: Unfortunately that is all the transcript we have from Victor's wonderful story.)

P. URIAL

Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:27 am
GT Truther

Post Biowarfare - Dan B's Early Work for Majestic
Grist von Zweifel wrote:
The gov. makes it perfectly clear from day one that they own you and treat you thusly from that day forward. Anyone remember this famous quote? "Give your soul to God, because your ass belongs to me!" nuff said.

That's an astounding story, Grist. Par for the course though, as you say; the gov't. treats the individuals who serve in its armed forces as mercenaries for the corporate interests who are the beneficiaries of your service. It's been ages since wars were actually fought over real threats to one's life and culture. Even prisoners serving sentences are impressed incessantly with the admonition that their bodies are owned and controlled by the State, which is why it's a crime to tattoo your own hide in most prisons. (The fact that tattooing helps them to identify you more easily is the biggest reason they don't 'prosecute' said crime.) But the big shock in your story is that you were obviously a guineau-pig for biowarfare experimentation. That is evidence that what we often hear rumoured - that we test bioweapons on our own troops, as has been claimed in detail regarding Gulf War Syndrome - has a basis in fact.

Thanks for sharing that.

Some breaking news:

Big Dick n' Dadmiral Named As Defendants In Lawsuit Over Warrantless Surveillance

And now, evidence that Dadmiral, Big Dick and a few other members of the black-ops cabal that's been running our nation into the ground over the past 8 years have been sued in federal court. I just got off the phone with Paul Freeborne, the attorney for the Dept of Justice who is representing Big Dick n' Dadmiral in their 'official' capacity (they have other lawyers representing them in their 'individual' capacity) over the issue of illegal warrantless surveillance and wiretapping. For those unaware - as most of you probably were - "JEWEL" et al are the plaintiffs in Case#3:08-cv-04373-VRW, in the UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT, NORTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA, SAN FRANCISCO DIVISION. The defendants are:

George W. Bush, former Resident of the White House {a/k/a 'Rancher'}
Richard B.Cheney, former Vice-President {a/k/a 'Angler', 'Big Dick', 'Chainsaw Cheney', 'Dead-eye Dick', etc}
David S. Addington, {former counsel to Big Dick, author of legal opinions used by the Bush admin. to justify torture, warrantless surveillance, etc.}
Keith B. Alexander, {ex-Dir. NSA, succeeding Hayden, alleged member of the 'new group'/Sion}
Michael V. Hayden, {former head of the NSA and alleged member of the 'new group' succeeding the last incarnation of MJ-12}
John M. McConnell, {a/k/a 'Dadmiral', former DNI for the Bush admin., former MJ-1, former "J", ex-NSA Dir. 1992-1996, Vice-Admiral[ret.]}
John D. Negroponte, {first DNI-US, succeeded by Dadmiral}
Michael B. Mukasey, {last Atty.-General of the Bush admin.}
Alberto R. Gonzales, {former counsel to Rancher, later Atty.-Gen., after Ashcroft and preceeding Mukasey}
John D. Ashcroft, {first Atty.-Gen. of the Bush admin., former Senator from Missouri, defeated by the dead Mel Carnahan}

Judge Walker has extended the March 26th, 2009 deadline until April 3rd, 2009 for the defendants to get their stories straight and respond to the charges.

http://www.eff.org/files/filenode/jewel/13009order.pdf

"Sunlight Is The Best Disinfectant" - Justice William Brennan

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:40 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

That is the best news I have heard all day and they are doing just what the Founders said could be done. Yeepeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

brightstar

Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:00 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post The Complaint
And just to quote from the preliminary statement in the Complaint:

PRELIMINARY STATEMENT

2. This case challenges an illegal and unconstitutional program of dragnet
communications surveillance conducted by the National Security Agency (the “NSA”) and other Defendants in concert with major telecommunications companies (“Defendants” is defined collectively as the named defendants and the Doe defendants as set forth in paragraphs 25 through 38 below).
3. This program of dragnet surveillance (the “Program”), first authorized by Executive Order of the President in October of 2001 (the “Program Order”) and first revealed to the public in December of 2005, continues to this day.
4. Some aspects of the Program were publicly acknowledged by the President in December 2005 and later described as the “terrorist surveillance program” (“TSP”).
5. The President and other executive officials have described the TSP’s activities, which were conducted outside the procedures of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (“FISA”) and without authorization by the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (“FISC”), as narrowly targeting for interception the international communications of persons linked to Al Qaeda.
6. The Attorney General and the Director of National Intelligence have since publicly admitted that the TSP was only one particular aspect of the surveillance activities authorized by the Program Order.
7. In addition to eavesdropping on or reading specific communications, Defendants have indiscriminately intercepted the communications content and obtained the communications records of millions of ordinary Americans as part of the Program authorized by the President.
8. The core component of the Program is Defendants’ nationwide network of sophisticated communications surveillance devices, attached to the key facilities of telecommunications companies such as AT&T that carry Americans’ Internet and telephone communications.
9. Using this shadow network of surveillance devices, Defendants have acquired and continue to acquire the content of a significant portion of the phone calls, emails, instant messages, text messages, web communications and other communications, both international and domestic, of practically every American who uses the phone system or the Internet, including Plaintiffs and class members, in an unprecedented suspicionless general search through the nation’s communications networks.
10. In addition to using surveillance devices to acquire the domestic and international communications content of millions of ordinary Americans, Defendants have unlawfully solicited and obtained from telecommunications companies such as AT&T the complete and ongoing
disclosure of the private telephone and Internet transactional records of those companies’ millions of customers (including communications records pertaining to Plaintiffs and class members), communications records indicating who the customers communicated with, when and for how long, among other sensitive information.
11. This non-content transactional information is analyzed by computers in conjunction with the vast quantity of communications content acquired by Defendants’ network of surveillance devices, in order to select which communications are subjected to personal analysis by staff of the NSA and other Defendants, in what has been described as a vast “data-mining” operation.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:24 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Uncle John here: Well, the stupid idiots society does it again!

sentry wrote:
WE HAVE SOME QUESTIONS THAT IT'S TIME TO ASK!

FOR STARTERS................GO TO

http://www.dondep.net
http://www.dondep.org

This does not work for unity.
This does not work for peace.
This does not work to love.

This works for the stupid idiots society.

sgold1942 wrote:
Hello, all you great Eagles watchers! ;D We apologize for the inconvenience of that temporary incursion to this forum by a previously banned former member of the Eagles Team. The posts were intended. That particular person doing them was not! ;D

I can't precisely say what happened, but he had a personal meeting with Dan this morning. I guestimate that he will not be back to the Eagles Forum again! :o truly, sgold42

Uncle John here: "Eagles watchers" my ass. We are the golden thread. Your followers are the stupid idiots society. They don't care a fart about the great story we are following. They have no concept of the future of humanity. They have no clue as to the offworlders that are interfacing currently with humanity and their mind control methods. They have no open hearts. They only want to view their own off topic posts so they can feel sanctimous like dan.

At least sentry knows who has the best grasp of the big picture.

sgold1942 wrote:
THIS JUST IN FROM DR. McDOWELL:

This much has been decided from inside the small circle around Dr. Burisch. Following the meeting, scheduled for Noon (Z) March 28, 2009, Dr. McDowell will release at minimum an accurate transcript of the meeting, to include the applicable (and being studied) transliterated quote IN WHOLE and it's best translation. (The JROD Shadow Language version of the quote, exactly as it was written in Dan's diary, will not be released. The possible implications of releasing the JROD's written language are unknown at this time.)

We hope to be able to release an audio or a video of the meeting, but we have several person's identities to protect. The Eagles Team, especially the senior operators, are former mil specops and are at times, unruly. So, they may or may not "behave" during the meeting. If they do not, and if it is possible to easily delete their images/voices, we will. Otherwise a transcript will have to suffice.

For Eagles Disobey, Stan

UJ: When have any of the d&m&thugs ever "behaved?"

We know the offworlders are "unruly." We are not idiots like your followers.

Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:43 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post IT! The Terror From Beyond Space
UncleJohn wrote:
Uncle John here: Well, the stupid idiots society does it again!

sentry wrote:
WE HAVE SOME QUESTIONS THAT IT'S TIME TO ASK!

FOR STARTERS................GO TO

http://www.dondep.net
http://www.dondep.org

I went there and found a website beginning with this:-

I recently saw IT!...but It died of asphyxiation at the end of "The Terror From Beyond Space". The parallels between that old 1958 film and "Alien" are pretty striking. No wonder the producers of IT! sued the producers of Alien.

As for Nibiru, if it's really out there and a dead solar companion of our sun, then the only way its approach can be detected is by using infra-red telescopes/observatories, I thought, as has been stated by authorities on the subject?

Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:51 am
GT Truther

Post Arrogant SNEDs Now Promoting 'dondep' name?!?
'Official' sites for 'dondep' now open

The only 'authorized' URLs for 'dondep' are:

http://www.dondep.com

http://www.dondeppeller.com

http://www.dondep.info

http://www.dondeppeller.info

http://www.dondeppeller.biz

and

http://www.dondeppeller.org

All other URLs alleging to represent 'dondep' are misleading attempts by SNEDs thugs to put words in my mouth, to hijack the name. Intelligent readers know the difference. They should know that I'm reluctant to even have to engage in this "shameless self-promotion"; I prefer to work 'under the radar' but SNEDs seems intent on promoting my moniker, the better to co-opt it. Apparently they must really be worried about something. Hmmmm.... :shock:

(You're probably next, Shady; if I were you I'd get "nightshade09.com", .org, .net etc...)

More importantly; I would NEVER ask Dan Burisch or any of his arrogant (er, 'unruly' as their apologists put it) minions "where is IT". Unless, of course, "IT" refers to the full truth, pursuit of justice, and true humility that is the hallmark of genuine Disclosure. Which won't come from such a fount as SNEDs, trafficking as they do in ridicule and character assassination in order to avoid an honest debate.

Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:06 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: Arrogant SNEDs Now Promoting 'dondep' name?!?
Dondep wrote:
More importantly; I would NEVER ask Dan Burisch or any of his arrogant (er, 'unruly' as their apologists put it) minions "where is IT". Unless, of course, "IT" refers to the full truth, pursuit of justice, and true humility that is the hallmark of genuine Disclosure. Which won't come from such a fount as SNEDs, trafficking as they do in ridicule and character assassination in order to avoid an honest debate.

Well said, Don. Trafficking's an apt word to use. What they're doing is pretty childish and certainly not "honorable."

------------------------------
More ufo sightings over the UK, courtesy of the Sun tabloid (including moving footage):-

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... 333455.ece

<snip>A TEEN girl has recorded incredible UFO footage on her camera just miles from an RAF base.

Stunned schoolgirl Harriet Rogers is convinced that the bright light seen above her home in Bridgnorth, Shropshire, was alien life.

The 13-year-old captured the odd spherical shape on camera as it moved across the night sky and bizarrely started to change colour.

She then jumped in the car with dad Barry and tailed the glowing ball as it hovered high above her house, about eight miles from RAF Cosford in Shrops.

Harriet said: “At first we thought it was a helicopter but then my dad went outside but could not hear any rotary blades.

“To the human eye, it just looked like a bright light but, on the cam-recorder we could see it pulsing, then suddenly changing colours.”<end>

Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:13 pm
GT Truther

Holy cow, you people have to see that movie:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1075417/

Remake of: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0072951/

Of course, it's Disney...and we know how they love blond hair/blue eyes people.

Subliminal references to multiple well known incidents.
Notice the way they emphasize on RACE and WITCH word.
But a very bad movie. Not recommended for any intelligent beings.

Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:27 pm
GT Truther

Post Race to Witch mountain
Cyberbird wrote:
Holy cow, you people have to see that movie:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1075417/

Remake of: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0072951/

Of course, it's Disney...and we know how they love blond hair/blue eyes people.

Subliminal references to multiple well known incidents.
Notice the way they emphasize on RACE and WITCH word.
But a very bad movie. Not recommended for any intelligent beings.

Lol@"But a very bad movie. Not recommended for any intelligent beings." You're right there, Cyberbird. Give me "It! The terror from beyond space" any day, even if it was made for $50 back in 1958. :lol: The opening titles of the Race to Witch Mountain remake appear more interesting than the film's story, which sounds your usual by-the-numbers plot. I believe Whitley Strieber had a cameo in the film.

As a kid, I remember seeing the original "Race to Witch Mountain" in the 1970s; the boy runaway in that film, Ike Eisenmann, used to be in something on tv at the time called Fantastic Journey, I think. This remake, or re-imagining, or whatever the buzzword is, looks like it suffers from what most Hollywood films suffer from: a humongous budget, the usual style over substance and not enough gritty realism. Then again, it is meant for kids. But even kids deserve better than this.

--------------------------------------------------
A chemtrail operation I snapped recently in my neck of the woods:-

Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:50 am
GT Truther

Post Re: Race to Witch mountain
mjc wrote:
The opening titles of the Race to Witch Mountain remake appear more interesting than the film's story, which sounds your usual by-the-numbers plot.

I believe Whitley Strieber had a cameo in the film.

Yes to both affirmation.

Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:19 am
GT Truther

(Note: I knew Paul in 1986. I was involved.
The problem arose during a time the Grey wanted to win him over as a friend and he wanted to expose the Dulce Grey as an archaic civilization. He wanted to write a book about them. These are an intelligence that pretended to know nothing about spiritual Light. They were lying and as the situation worsened, Paul refusing to cave in, is when they decided to discredit him...a long story...IMO these are the only specie type Grey our world is experiencing as a confusing problem...They're actors...and they do it well...Don't even bother with trying to understand them...it could lead to being a big mistake...Major Edwards being an exception, as far as I know, most people have no idea about the truth with these beings...it was unfortunate my getting involved...I have some of Paul's drafting for the book he wanted to write and a personal letter he wrote for me...the History channel should contact me if they want to know more of the truth behind it all...I'm sure though they'll never know about it...Bishop didn't get it right...are you going to tell them about it Norio?...I doubt it...it seems History rarely gets to know the real story...look how long it's been already?...Dex)

The History Channel, in a timely fashion, will air its first Dulce
special on Wednesday, March 25, just four days before the upcoming Dulce
Base: Fact or Fiction? Public Forum which will be held in Dulce.

The History Channel's program is called UFO Hunters and Wednesday's new
episode is titled: "Underground Alien Bases."

In the meantime, in Dulce:

DULCE, NEW MEXICO – Eye witnesses, law enforcement officers,
paranormal investigators and local residents will all meet at a
conference in Dulce, New Mexico on March 29 to discuss long-standing
rumors of a secret, underground U.S. government biological laboratory
and base in the area. Norio Hayakawa, a retired funeral director and
former director of a civilian intelligence network, is hosting the
conference at the Best Western Jicarilla Inn in Dulce. His intent is to
prove that these rumors may have prosaic explanations.
However, he asserts that some of these prosaic explanations may be
disturbing, if true, and if revealed to the public.

According to Hayakawa, stories began to circulate in the mid-1970s when
area residents witnessed "strange lights in the sky" and when ranchers
reported mysterious cattle mutilations and frequent sightings of
military helicopters. The rumors intensified in 1980 when Paul
Bennewitz, who was then the president of Thunder Scientific Labs
adjacent to Kirtland Air Force Base in Albuquerque, reported his
experiences with what he described as "alien entities". Bennewitz
claimed that these entities were controlling humans through
electromagnetic devices, that their triangular craft crashed near Dulce,
that some strange aerial objects were regularly flying near Kirtland,
the nearby Manzano Nuclear Weapons Storage Facility and Coyote Canyon
Test Area, and that they were transmitting signals to him from a base
under Archuleta Mesa, adjacent to Dulce.

One of the speakers at the conference will be Greg Bishop, who
thoroughly investigated the Bennewitz claims in his book Project Beta..
There will also be a few other well-known speakers. "However,"
Hayakawa said, "the principal focus of the conference will be with
local residents, ranchers and law enforcement officers who will testify
about their personal experiences."

Interest in the conference and the decades-long rumor of a Dulce base
are high. "The UFO Hunters," a popular History Channel
television show, recently visited Dulce to interview residents and
research facts about the purported Dulce base. "Because of the
History Channel investigation, the townsfolk of Dulce are very much
aware of the conference," said Hayakawa. "For the first time,
some of the residents may come forward at the conference to speak
without fear of ridicule."

Skeptical of the claims and rumors himself, Hayakawa is convinced there
could be prosaic explanations to both the UFO sightings and cattle
mutilations, and looks forward to the conference providing a resolution
of the matter. "There has not been any physical evidence whatsoever that
there is such a base in or near Dulce," Hayakawa asserted..
"However," he admitted, "I have heard about some disturbing
allegations concerning the Dulce area relevant to serious environmental
as well as health issues."

"One such wild allegation", said Hayakawa, "is the allegation that the
government, beginning in the mid 1970s, may have conducted clandestine
operations in the area involving experiments with bovine diseases,
anthrax and other substances as part of biological warfare research."
Hayakawa also says he has heard from other sources that there may also
have been some illegal dumping or storage of toxic chemicals and other
bio-hazzardous materials in the nearby areas.

(On a curious side note, Hayakawa stated that when he first visited
Dulce in 1990 with the crew of a Japanese TV Network to help produce a
TV special on Dulce, they were inexplicably detained by the Jicarilla
Apache police chief while they were interviewing the people on the
streets about their sightings of military helicopters, strange lights in
the sky and also about cattle mutilations in the nearby areas.)

"Another allegation that I have heard", continued Hayakawa, is "the
allegation that the there has been a cover-up of occasional radiation
leaks in the region resulting from a 1967 underground nuclear detonation
which took place about 22 miles southwest of Dulce.." The name of that
government experiment was called Project Gasbuggy, part of the
government's attempt to utilize nuclear energy for peaceful purposes.
It was part of the Plowshare Program. Hayakawa said that it was
conducted "ostensibly to ease the flow of natural gas in the region, but
the government knew well in advance that it would produce high amount of
radiation".

"These may have some relevance to an allegation that there has been
relatively high rate of cancer in this region as well as some reports of
problems with fertility among some women in the area as well", said
Hayakawa.

Hayakawa also stated that "if some of these allegations are true", then
he supports a theory "that the government may have purposefully created
some 'convenient' cover stories to conceal those activities and may even
have staged a series of fake 'UFO-type' incidents in the area, utilizing
high tech equipment such as holographic projection devices." This type
of operation, according to him, has been a part of the Psychological
Operations (PSYOPS) programs utilized by the military. "The
association of this area with 'UFOs' certainly creates a laughter
curtain and ridicule and would detract attention away from serious
scrutiny of the area."

According to Greg Bishop, Paul Bennewitz may have been a target of a
concerted effort by the government through the AFOSI at Kirtland Air
Force Base as well as Sandia and Phillips Labs to brainwash him into
believing that there is an alien base under the Archuleta Mesa in Dulce,
125 miles north of Albuquerque. Their main goal was to move away the
focus of Bennewitz's curious scrutiny of leading-edge military test
projects near the Coyote Canyon. Greg Bishop suggests that part of
what Bennewitz may have witnessed near the Manzano Storage Area and
Coyote Canyon Test Areas in 1979 could have been the government's test
flights of prototypes of remotely-controlled platforms (unmanned aerial
vehicles) and testing of some laser-based optical tracking
technologies.. "If this had been the case these devices may have been
utilized in timely fashion over Dulce during the height of government's
clandestine operations near Dulce", said Hayakawa.

Whatever the case may be, Hayakawa said that this fascinating one-day
conference, open to the public, will start at 10:00 a.m. and will
conclude at 5 p..m.. Admission is $5 at the door. The conference will
include an open public forum during which the public will be given an
opportunity to report their experiences and express their opinions.

Additional information can be found at
http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0309/dulce-base.php
<http>

and http://www.myspace.com/noriohayakawa
<http>

Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:30 pm
GT Truther

Newly Released UFO files from the UK government - March 2009

http://ufos.nationalarchives.gov.uk/

Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:34 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: Chemtrails
mjc wrote:
A chemtrail operation I snapped recently in my neck of the woods:-

Thanks for sharing; gives me an excuse to post my own snapshots from 2 weeks ago when we had an afternoon filled with chemtrails. It's rare here in DC, and more so because we're in what's called the FRZ since we're within a couple of miles of the White House:

"Within the ADIZ (Air Defense Identification Zone around Wash. DC) is an even more sensitive zone designated the Washington DC Metropolitan Area Flight Restricted Zone (DC FRZ). The DC FRZ extends approximately 13-15 nautical miles (15-17 statute miles) around the VOR/DME located at the Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Defens ... hington_DC)

Yet few citizens bother to consider that since flights over the city have all but disappeared since 9/11/2001, even contrails shouldn't be seen here. These are shots I took when I stepped outside and saw these and many more, many parallel rows that the camera simply couldn't capture due to the vastness as I got in the car and drove along.

Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:42 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Hi Dex and P4C Folks!,
I have spoken with Hayakawa (online) and his skepticism is a bit too enthusiastic IMO, for an 'honest investigator', (if you hear what I am saying.)
There is more than enough highly significant information concerning Dulce base: from the murdered Phil Schneider, to the mind manipulated Paul Bennewitz, to the missing Thomas Castello, etc. Reports abound from private citizens and investigators.
I do not trust Hayakawa, and do not trust him to do a fair, unbiased accounting of the Dulce Base. I see his 'conference' as a 'damage control event', and will watch the History Channel account (to see if it is doing the same thing.)
One thing I do not trust is mainstream media. I saw the History Channel's account of the Waco Texas Branch Davidians. The 'documentary' was so filled with lies (about what 'really' happened) that it should have been promoted as a propaganda piece, because that it what it was.
If you watch the live footage from that (Waco) event, you will get the real truth:
"Waco, The Big Lie." Narrated by Linda Thompson:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 8341962905
On the video you will see: flame throwing tanks lighting the building on fire, (that contained close to a hundred live men women and children.) The government claim the fire was an 'accident'. Much more occurred there, including the murder of 4 former body guards of President Bill Clinton, which the video shows being shot by other BATF members. We can not trust The History Channel to tell us the real history, but rather the 'history' they want us to believe. Love, Steve

Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:05 pm
GT Truther

Dying NASA Scientist Reveals The Truth About Alien Life on Mars

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsx3WSzIxcg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mtJ6LWLEjI

Love and Light.

David

Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:24 pm
GT Truther

Hollow earth Myth

Nancy not to sound harsh but how can you dismiss the hollow earth theory
with a trivial remark like "They say it is
bogus." And ask how "anyone can think this so when what we have are riding
of rafts over molten lava, the magma."
when no drilling has shown magma down there as of yet and the only accurate
data we have is from above ground
eruptions. Could you ask them to scientifically elaborate?

The heat of the molten lava melts all that it contacts, melts rock,
certainly melts metal, so just how would those in a hollow Earth manage
to maintain pathways to the surface? In addition, your own scientists
tell you that imaging or sending rays through the Earth sense a solid core,
which
is true of almost all planets except some that are gaseous. The theory is
simply ridiculous, on its face.

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta340.htm

Nathaniel

A "myth" is it? I am sure that the spirit of Admiral Byrd must be
resting in peace at last now that Nancy and the Zeta have put him right on
that one out of their deep and extensive knowledge of geophysics. So that's
what he experienced at the South Pole - a myth. Ah well, that's another
mystery explained then. Isn't it?

Of course she is overlooking the possibilities that the earth's
solid crust is thick enough to contain hollow spaces large enough to
accommodate whole civilizations and that the earth could have underground
connections to a counterpart alternate earth in another dimension, but no
doubt she has good reason for disregarding them. After all she is the
appointed channel for the Zeta - the inaccessible, unaccountable
extraterrestrial aliens that always know more about our lives on planet
earth than we do ourselves.

Is she a plant for the secret government? She makes the hairs
inside my nose twitch in just the same way that they do. Or perhaps it's
just the same smell of BS that makes them do that.

Regan

That's a good point Regan...I don't think Admiral Byrd was imagining what he allegedly claimed he saw..
If I recall correctly, there were a few others, years later, alleging a similar claim.
One notch down for Nancy's Zeta's. I'm sure there's a possible 'alternate dimension' explanation for this.
The same for extraterrestrials who claim they live on other inhospitable planets within our solar system like Venus, Mars, Saturn's moon Ganymede, etc,..
I think it depends how far in our knowledge we progress before they're (ET) more willing to share with us they reside in parallel dimensions.

Dex

Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:52 pm
GT Truther

Love and Light.

David

Uncle John here: These videos are made up garbage.

The facts don't fit.
The subliminals are there to distract from any critical reasoning.

Now if you want to see some more garbage videos, enjoy our own marci in front of the camera.

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/unj ... owing1.flv

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/unj ... owing2.flv

If you watch and listen carefully, you can see the similarities in these presentations besides the obvious garbage.

I love a parade.

Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:55 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dex wrote:

Love and Light.

David

Uncle John here: These videos are made up garbage.

The facts don't fit.
The subliminals are there to distract from any critical reasoning.

Now if you want to see some more garbage videos, enjoy our own marci in front of the camera.

If you watch and listen carefully, you can see the similarities in these presentations besides the obvious garbage.

I love a parade.
It is of concern that you dismiss these things so easily uj.Are you the fountain of 'all' knowledge mate?If so i'm all ears mate...

Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:30 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Don't tread on me
AntZtudiO wrote:
It is of concern that you dismiss these things so easily uj.Are you the fountain of 'all' knowledge mate?If so i'm all ears mate...

Uncle John here: I don't dismiss those things so easily. Not at all.

I have spent a great deal of time studying and researching how our mind works and how the offworlders are able to control our minds. I've also been to a lot of grateful dead concerts. A lot of work went into seeing the faults and misinformation in that presentation.

Ask yourself why did the dying nasa guy put all those subliminals and new age symbols into the presentation? That was the majority of his presentation and that is way off topic for a presentation of offworlder interaction as known by nasa. People at nasa don't drop acid and groove on hallucinations. I worked six months at nasa in the sixties.

The government puts out a great deal of disinfo which contains a little truth packed with false information designed to throw people off the real trail and integrate the giggle factor. After so much of it, it gets easier to spot.

Another thing. No lawyer in their right mind would ever post something on the internet that would piss the government off unless their whole practice was based around this. Lawyers don't stray far from the feed trough. Once in Omaha, a major bank screwed us over and we could not find a single good lawyer in town willing to take on the bank.

That ET in your head presentation was way over the top and totally made up. I'll say this again, "Your memory and consciousness is not located inside your head."

The voice masker changes your voice so one can't recognize the original voice. This "changed" voice along with the word selection and rate of presentation is recognized by me. I've hear this guy putting out BS before.

There were many other things that I care not go into that made me lack the verosity of these videos. Like everyone else, I'm entitled to my opinion and I expressed it.

If you mock me with suggesting I know 'all' knowledge then you are a beginner in life because the wiser one is the more one knows how little they know of things.

Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:16 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post We trust the jrod, don't we?
Uncle John here: D&m&thugs are getting ready to release a story that is quite the fairy tale.

Dan recently stated that he has decoded the T2 date from his diaries of his interaction with the jrod. His orders were not to communicate with the jrod. Do you really think dan would have made written diaries of his disobeying an order? Do you think that the blackops would not have read his diaries?

Supposedly these are diaries logging the jrod's shadow language images beamed into dan's memory. Talk about smoke and mirrors.

Assume that the blackops had a captured a jrod. Why would anyone believe anything that this captive jrod told them?

Even more unbelievable is that the jrod would help us not take the T2 timeline which would eliminate the jrod's future?

There have been an endless set of situations where the offworlders have lied to humanity. Honestly means nothing to them. Dan has this same kind of track record.

Now the stupid idiots society will lap this up like it is honey. Dan will get many congratulatory posts.

If there is a new group and if they believe dan's tale, then they are also likely candidates for the stupid idiots society.

That said, hurry up dan, I can barely wait till the Saturday announcement. The suspense is killing me.

I love a parade.

Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:36 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post real life unfolding like fiction, or the other way around?
UncleJohn wrote:

I love a parade.

I assume that was the voice of Stan the Maj shrink off-camera, doing a spot of psychoanalysis in these two clips?

This is a side to Marcia that folks on the Net haven't seen much of. The question is, as one puppet (not of the sock variety) questioned in "Team America," are these emotions for real or is she doing a Susan Sarandon?

These strong emotions seem to be brought on by musical interludes and certain scenes she heard and saw in Nicolas Cage's latest film (he's an MIT professor of astrophysics, believe it or not) called "Knowing" which brought back nostalgic memories of her childhood. She's saying that elements of her own life have been deliberately "embedded" in Cage's film, including parts of the Burisch saga as well. "Knowing" was written as a novel by Ryne Pearson, so I just read, so I don't know what Pearson would say about that, that's if the film-makers have adhered to the author's plot.

I haven't seen the film, but it starts with a time capsule being dug up and from that the main characters learn that many of the dire predictions that had been made have come true over the last 50 years or so and other imminent "events" are about to happen. After a series of CGI setpieces, the film ends in a worldwide catastrophe with a solar flare that kills billions. Only the few are saved by "whispering" angel-like beings who whisk them away to new worlds to start afresh. Ironically, in the last clip, Marcia said as a little girl she experienced endless episodes of disembodied whisper-like chatter around her, which her parents put down to a susurrusing waterheater in the closet (or an overactive imagination no doubt), but she knew better.

Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:17 am
GT Truther

(Note: Could this be their way to officially announce they're coming?...Hmm...At any rate a rare find...Dex)

Greek fisherman nets ancient bronze statue of horseman in eastern Aegean Sea
By Associated Press
9:33 AM PDT, March 23, 2009
ATHENS, Greece (AP) — A Greek fisherman must have been expecting a monster of a catch when he brought up his nets in the Aegean Sea last week.

Instead, Greek authorities say his haul was a section of a 2,200-year-old bronze statue of a horseman.

A Culture Ministry announcement said Monday the accidental find was made in waters between the eastern islands of Kos and Kalymnos. The fisherman handed over the corroded metal figure to authorities, who have started the cleaning process.

Dating to the late 2nd century B.C., the statue represented a male rider wearing ornate breast armor over a short tunic and armed with a sheathed sword. The trunk of the horseman and his raised right arm have survived.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld ... 9093.story

Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:41 am
GT Truther

China calls for new reserve currency

By Jamil Anderlini in Beijing

China’s central bank on Monday proposed replacing the US dollar as the international reserve currency with a new global system controlled by the International Monetary Fund.

In an essay posted on the People’s Bank of China’s website, Zhou Xiaochuan, the central bank’s governor, said the goal would be to create a reserve currency “that is disconnected from individual nations and is able to remain stable in the long run, thus removing the inherent deficiencies caused by using credit-based national currencies”.

Analysts said the proposal was an indication of Beijing’s fears that actions being taken to save the domestic US economy would have a negative impact on China.

“This is a clear sign that China, as the largest holder of US dollar financial assets, is concerned about the potential inflationary risk of the US Federal Reserve printing money,” said Qu Hongbin, chief China economist for HSBC.

Although Mr Zhou did not mention the US dollar, the essay gave a pointed critique of the current dollar-dominated monetary system.

“The outbreak of the [current] crisis and its spillover to the entire world reflected the inherent vulnerabilities and systemic risks in the existing international monetary system,” Mr Zhou wrote.

China has little choice but to hold the bulk of its $2,000bn of foreign exchange reserves in US dollars, and this is unlikely to change in the near future.

To replace the current system, Mr Zhou suggested expanding the role of special drawing rights, which were introduced by the IMF in 1969 to support the Bretton Woods fixed exchange rate regime but became less relevant once that collapsed in the 1970s.

Today, the value of SDRs is based on a basket of four currencies – the US dollar, yen, euro and sterling – and they are used largely as a unit of account by the IMF and some other international organisations.

China’s proposal would expand the basket of currencies forming the basis of SDR valuation to all major economies and set up a settlement system between SDRs and other currencies so they could be used in international trade and financial transactions.

Countries would entrust a portion of their SDR reserves to the IMF to manage collectively on their behalf and SDRs would gradually replace existing reserve currencies.

Mr Zhou said the proposal would require “extraordinary political vision and courage” and acknowledged a debt to John Maynard Keynes, who made a similar suggestion in the 1940s.

Source: http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/7851925a-17a2 ... fd2ac.html

Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:50 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 37  Next