It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:16 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 4.4 2009 
Site Admin

Post The Golden Thread, Volume 4.4 2009
Welcome to the continuation of the Golden Thread, Volume 2009 4.4
All are welcome so long as the Golden Rule is observed among the participants.

This is the search for the 'truth' and Disclosure, that all men (and women, and children) that so desire learn the full and examined truth of the 'extraterrestrial reality' as it is known now and will be known in the future.

Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:41 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

020109 06:18HRSPT: FOR DOCUMENT PURPOSES. DAN HAS JUST CALLED SOME OF HIS CONTACTS IN THE NEW GROUP AND HAS ASKED FOR THEM TO PLEASE SPEAK WITH THE GOVERNMENT OF EGYPT TO ALLOW AN EXPANDED HUMANITARIAN PASSAGE TO STAY OPEN FROM GAZA, ESPECIALLY AT RAFAH.

ISRAEL HAS THE GAZA STRIP IN A KILLING BOX, WITH THE ONLY WAY OUT BEING THE MEDITERRANEAN SEA.

DAN STANDS WITH THE PEOPLE OF GAZA, AND THE PEOPLE OF ISRAEL, BUT WITH NEITHER OF THEIR GOVERNMENTS AT THIS MOMENT!

HE HAS DIRECTED ME TO DOWNLOAD A BUNCH OF STUFF ABOUT OCTAHEDRONS (HIS RESEARCH STUFF) I HAVE NO CHANCE OF UNDERSTANDING WHILE HE WORKS THE PHONES THROUGH THE MORNING.

HE IS PLEADING WITH HIS FRIENDS, ASSOCIATED TO THE KNESSET, FOR MERCY EVEN THOUGH HAMAS HAS SHOWN NONE WITH INDISCRIMINATE FIRING OF ROCKETS INTO ISRAEL.

I HEARD HIM LIFTING HIS VOICE IN OUR OFFICE, WITH TEARS, SAYING

"WHAT IS THE GATHERING OF ISRAEL, BUT A GATHERING OF PEOPLE SCATTERED FROM THEIR LAND? WHAT IS PALESTINE, BUT THE SAME? YOU MUST DO WHAT YOU MUST DO TO DEFEND YOUR PEOPLE BUT A CEASE FIRE WITHOUT STATUS QUO ANTE MUST BE FOUND! TOO MANY INNOCENTS ON BOTH SIDES OF THIS CONFLICT ARE IN HARM'S WAY! THIS MUST STOP NOW! IF YOU MUST DO WHAT YOUR GOVERNMENT IS CLEARLY PREPARING ON THE GROUND, YOU MUST ALLOW THE NONCOMBATANTS TO HAVE AN AVENUE OF ESCAPE TO PRESERVE THE "DIGNITY" OF YOUR DECLARED POSITION! PLEASE, IN THE NAME OF THE GOD OF ISRAEL AND HE WHO IS ONE! PLEASE! .. I AM SPEAKING WITH OUR FRIENDS IN THE GREAT COUNTRY OF EGYPT TO POSSIBLY ALLOW SUCH AN AVENUE, BUT MERCY, IN THE NAME OF GOD, MERCY! .."

(IF THESE TAPES ARE EVER RELEASED BY MARCI...WOW. THERE IS LITTLE WE CAN DO, BUT HE'S TRYING!)

Uncle John here: Dan sure likes to get worked up over these problems where he can sanctimoniously flaunt his majestic connections.

If dan keeps this up he can release a whole dvd with him crying on it.

I tend to keep things simple and encompassing as possible. What I say is eliminate all needless human suffering, not just high profile pockets of it where you are dealing with fractions of a percent of unnecessary loss of human life. Who is to say what is worse, to spend years in pain dying with some disease that could be eliminated or to blown up in an aircraft attack or to have your legs amputated because of land minds or having terrible birth defects due to the US using DU in war zones or IMO starving to death.

What is truly sad is that no one besides myself wants to address the whole issue of needless human suffering. Dan sure doesn't. I've come to conclusion that what is behind this suffering is the control of our planet by non humans. Perhaps they feed somehow off this.

TPTB and the MIC are some of the main instigators of this needless human suffering. Dan deals with those behind all the human fronts with his mj12, new group and five illuminati councils. He is just playing games with them, all the while, furthering their causes.

Someone who wants to deal with the whole problem, not just a small visible part, is banned from his forum. Dan can't handle the truth!

Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:38 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post OF-9 treaty and the gears of war
2009 is supposedly the year the next OF-9 treaty will be signed. I don't suppose the Tall Whites could be persuaded to neutralize the dogs of war and put the smoking guns out of action once and for all around the world? Perhaps Dan_B could have a quiet word with their delegates if he's in attendance this year, because it looks like the US Administration is going to let Israel do what it likes for the foreseeable future, unless Obama bucks the trend.
-------------------------------------------

Video footage from inside the Pope's observatory:-

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/7808878.stm

Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:07 pm
GT Truther

First Amendment Watch
S.D. high court rules man's cursing at cops was free speech
By David L. Hudson Jr.
First Amendment scholar
Friday, January 2, 2009
A man who cursed at police officers in Brookings, S.D., engaged in protected free speech, the state high court has ruled.

The court voted 4-1 to reverse a lower court decision that had found Marcus Suhn used unprotected fighting words — defined by the U.S. Supreme Court more than 60 years ago as words “which by their very utterance inflict injury or tend to incite an immediate breach of the peace.”

Marcus J. Suhn yelled a stream of profanities beginning with "Fucking cop" on the sidewalk at 2 a.m. after the bars closed on Sept. 2, 2007, as two police officers were riding down the street in their patrol car. One officer heard Suhn, got out of his patrol car, arrested him and charged him with disorderly conduct.

After a trial court convicted Suhn, he appealed to the South Dakota Supreme Court, which reversed the ruling in its Dec. 30, 2008, opinion in State v. Suhn. The majority, in an opinion written by Justice Judith Meierhenry, examined the origins and development of the “fighting words” doctrine articulated by the U.S. Supreme Court in the 1942 decision Chaplinsky v. New Hampshire. The Court affirmed the conviction of Walter Chaplinsky after he allegedly called a local marshal a “fascist” and a “racketeer,” which the Court held were fighting words unprotected by the First Amendment.

In subsequent decisions, the U.S. Supreme Court narrowed the fighting-words doctrine. In Cohen v. California (1971), the Court declined to apply the fighting-words exception to First Amendment protection in the case of a man who wore a jacket bearing the words “Fuck the Draft” in a California courthouse, holding the phrase to be protected speech. In later decisions — Gooding v. Wilson (1972) and Lewis v. New Orleans (1974) — the Court invalidated convictions of individuals who cursed police officers, finding that the ordinances in question were unconstitutionally overbroad.

Analyzing this development, Meierhenry wrote that “the United States Supreme Court has made it clear that in order for speech to fall within the ‘fighting words’ exception, the words by their very utterance have ‘to tend to incite an immediate breach of the peace’ under the circumstances of the case.”

According to Meierhenry, Suhn’s profanity about the police did not “tend to incite an immediate breach of the peace,” as the other people standing on Main Street did not react with any type of violence.

“The crowd merely responded with facial expressions of disbelief,” he wrote. “Just because someone may have been offended, annoyed, or even angered by Suhn’s words does not make them fighting words.”

In dissent, Justice Richard W. Sabers characterized the context of the case differently, referring to “the crowd in this mob-like setting.” He reasoned that “the facts of this case are such that defendant’s speech tended to incite a breach of the peace.”

Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:45 pm
GT Truther

Righteous anger. Probably what it is. He slept for a few hours and now he's back at it again. 20-30 calls already. His new office is full of candles, tens upon tens, and I could smell the incense from two rooms away. I'm told not to discuss it with him, because even though we are friends I am not a one of his closest friends. I am also told told I can say what I want. But Dan is a candle and ash man. He's got ash from incense that goes all the way back from his prayers, I was told by Brian (Owl). The ash is remixed with candles when he continues to pray and fight like he's been doing. It's always kept and bottled when everything burns off. All I can definitely say is that when he lights those candles, a very strong feeling sets in, in the room and the rooms nearby. Quite extreme. SESQ

Uncle John here: This is the nicest thing I ever heard reported that dan does. I understand the ritual significance of this. If one has never deeply experience ritual then this would be hard to understand.

I've been in places with very strong spiritual feelings. I have even help generate those feelings. This is one of the many reasons I love dan.

I wonder if dan has much experience with these type of feelings shared between several or many people in the same time and place? If enough of us would generate and share these feelings together, the universe could be changed. We could even do this on the internet. In a way, these kind of feelings were generated and shared during our early chats with dan. Why did it have to stop?

Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:56 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dan and Dr. Marci have been aware of the Yellowstone events, and have been watching sites like this, daily-

http://neic.usgs.gov/neis/recent/uu00002803_l.html

A warning was issued by Eagles Disobey over a year ago about the West Coast, Cascadia, and east to the Wyoming hotspot.

In Dan's words, "Right now, missiles are flying between Gaza and Israel and people are dying. Out of 1.5 million in the Gaza siege area, 650,000+ have no electricity,etc, and a humanitarian disaster is looming! Where would you have me spend my time? With that, or with the ground rumbling that could be part of a longer cycle with no imminent eruption? Look, if excessive steam begins to vent, then we'll mobilize the team with the trucks we have available, fill them with survival supplies and all the filters and tents we can get a hold of, and go toward Wyoming to help as many as we can. Make sure we have the right kind of ventilators and other PPE to keep the microglass out. Get that ready, as a procedure, just in case but don't MOVE ON IT right now. Now I have to get back to the phones. Innocents are dying and the Israeli's look like they could imminently roll tanks. (exasperated expletive deleted)!"

Quote:
Tonight, Dan is pressing every contact he has, not to stop a ground invasion (although he'd like that prevented) but to try to get a larger controlled opening for innocent people to escape. He said he'll work the phones until about daybreak on Saturday morning (U.S. west coast time)- :-/ and after that he will have done about all he can, and he doesn't feel that will be enough. On one side he is confronting contacts who say they're tired of having their homes attacked by Hamas rockets, and on the other he was given contacts from his friends in Pakistan, to people who are in contact with Hamas who say they're tired of being penned in, starved, bombed, and pushed into the sea by Israel! (He is not in direct contact with Hamas.) The only reason why he could get a hold of the second group is because of the strong friendship with some in the PPP. If not for them no one would talk to Dan because they know he's Jewish. ::) Oh, gosh almighty.

secret squirrel wrote:
POSTED 2 HOURS AGO AFTER A CONVERSATION 3 HOURS AGO BETWEEN DAN IN NEVADA, U.S. AND A MAN IN JERUSALEM, ISRAEL

Temp post. A little slice of life:

"............................
Dan: Why?

Israeli O: You have always been our friend. A friend to Israel!

Dan: And I am now! The existence and self determination of your country, your right to exist, is not in question!

Israeli O: Is it not our land?

Dan: Is His meeting tent not large enough for everyone?

Israeli O: Eh! You must choose! It is we who are being terrorized!

Dan: I choose to be on the side of the innocents on both sides of this artificial dividing line, who are both being terrorized! Given these are acts of terrorism, xxxxxxxxxxxxx, my friend, is it not then beneath the dignity of your country to do as they do? Can you not see that the only way to stop this is to seek resolution through the United Nations, to the legal Palestinian Authority?

Israeli O: You are talking out of your head! You are acting like a fool!

Dan: And you are acting like an a**! People, listen to me, xxxxxxxxxxxx, PEOPLE, are dying on both sides of the line and your threatened limited incursion will not solve the problem, only exacerbate it and solidify the will of a people oppressed! Your people wandered for 40 so others must wander for 60, 70, how about 80?

Israeli O: It is determined!

Dan: What is determined? Genocide to call yourself the victor?

Israeli O: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx has determiend what must be done! You should understand. 911!

Dan: Are you telling be that UBL is in Gaza? Look, we are have been friends for a long time! Too long for you to b*llsh*t me around, xxxxxxxxx! You dam*ed well know why I am appealing to you!

.............................."

Call after call. ::) SESQ

mongraal wrote:
I caught it. Whatever you set, we need to roll inside 3 hours of any alarm and order by the Eagles. If you need help let me know. Volunteers only if God forbid that goes, but we'll Prob restrict it to only Dan, Brian, Brent, and me. Everyone else south and on communications if there are any. S

mongraal wrote:
Bri, I told Dan I thought we'd lose this one. He said then we lose honorably on the side of peace. Keep the calls going to him. We stay up until he's done. S

Uncle John here: Sometimes I step back and ask myself, what's going on? A good introduction can be found here: http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=6103

Dan has no concept how he is being used. None. It reminds me of the Marlon Brando line from "Apocalypse Now." Lying bloody and dying on the ground, Kurtz whispers "The horror... the horror," a line taken directly from Conrad's novella. The script is based on Joseph Conrad's novella "Heart of Darkness." T. S. Eliot's use of a quotation from "The Heart of Darkness"—"Mistah Kurtz, he dead"—as an epigraph to the original manuscript of his poem, "The Hollow Men," contrasted its dark horror with the presumed "light of civilization," and suggested the ambiguity of both the dark motives of civilization and the freedom of barbarism, as well as the "spiritual darkness" of several characters in "Heart of Darkness." This sense of darkness also lends itself to a related theme of obscurity—again, in various senses, reflecting the ambiguities in the work. Moral issues are not clear-cut; that which ought to be (in various senses) on the side of "light" is in fact mired in darkness, and vice versa.

The final stanza may be the most quoted of all of Eliot's poetry;

"This is the way the world ends
This is the way the world ends
This is the way the world ends
Not with a bang but a whimper."

That is what dan is doing, he is whimpering. And who is he whimpering for? Not for humans, that is for sure.

Think about why dan became Jewish? Surely dan has enough experience and intelligence to realize that to really know God, one must step beyond religion.

Dan is just a willing actor in a grand parade which he sees not.

Now go back to the noble realms reference and see where the real actions must be taken to facilitate universal peace. Dan is being used to hide this knowledge.

Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:35 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Ah from simple humble Post Grad Microbiologist lied to by the Military Industrial complex that ultimately sat up on the back of the Janes Bus going out to Area 51 and said to himself “Big Freaking Mistake” I shouldn’t of have said yes.

To:

Dan Burisch International Secret Agent Diplomat that apparently has more power and pull then Nations!?!?!

If anyone, anyone actually believes in this BULLSHIT. You should seriously consider getting a mental health exam.

This is no longer "out of the box thinking" this is shear and otherly complete insanity thinking.

Quote:
Dan and Dr. Marci have been aware of the Yellowstone events, and have been watching sites like this, daily-

http://neic.usgs.gov/neis/recent/uu00002803_l.html

A warning was issued by Eagles Disobey over a year ago about the West Coast, Cascadia, and east to the Wyoming hotspot.

In Dan's words, "Right now, missiles are flying between Gaza and Israel and people are dying. Out of 1.5 million in the Gaza siege area, 650,000+ have no electricity,etc, and a humanitarian disaster is looming! Where would you have me spend my time? With that, or with the ground rumbling that could be part of a longer cycle with no imminent eruption? Look, if excessive steam begins to vent, then we'll mobilize the team with the trucks we have available, fill them with survival supplies and all the filters and tents we can get a hold of, and go toward Wyoming to help as many as we can. Make sure we have the right kind of ventilators and other PPE to keep the microglass out. Get that ready, as a procedure, just in case but don't MOVE ON IT right now. Now I have to get back to the phones. Innocents are dying and the Israeli's look like they could imminently roll tanks. (exasperated expletive deleted)!"

If anyone, anyone actually believes this BULLSHIT. You should seriously consider getting a mental health exam. You have a serious disconnect from reality.

Shady

Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:32 am
GT Truther

Oh and umm frankly if Israel did allow a humanitarian route out of Gaza at this point. The first the very first people that would use it would be Hamas even if they had to gun down their own people to use that route.

Isreal would be stupid indeed at this point to allow such a route.

The Palestinians in Gaza (not the whole of the Palestinians but only Gaza) made Hama their Government. A Hardcore murderous Terrorist Group that have been firing rockets into Israel DAILY since their so called election with the Gaza Palestinians in full support of Hamas.

I’m no friend of Israeli policies regards to Palestinian Issue. Yet in this case I’m 100% for Israeli policy in this case. A Nation any nation has a right and a duty to protect its people.

Turn Gaza into a parking lot Israel! It’s time for Gaza Palestinians to taste the bitterness of the harvest of what THEY planted by supporting Hamas.

Why is Israeli’s doing this now? Because for the past month Hama’s rockets HAVE BEEN TARGETTING One of Israel’s nuclear power plants! From Gaza.

Enough is a Enough. Isreal has a right to defend her people. Even if that means invading Gaza doing house to house searches and removing any and everything out of there that could be used as weapons against them even paper clips if need be!

Of course Hama and extremist Moslems will parade the usual black robed, tongue waging grieving mother for propaganda purposes But realize this in EXTREMIST Molsem culture. Dogshit has more respect then the way they treat their women. If she didn't go out infront of the cameras to grieve, she'd be stoned to death for disobeying her Molsem men and their orders.

Shady

Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:42 am
GT Truther

Hamas Suicide Bomber before she gave her life to the cause fighting Israel.

Beautiful picture isn't it.. Allah the Merciful?? Allah the Benevolent ?!?

We should stop calling these even a people, they are animals!

Personally; it might be Templar Knight blood running threw my veins but, Personally the way to solve this Moslem Extremist take over of the Middle East that IS THREATENING the Western World.

The way to solve it is fight fire with fire.

Clone an army of Vlad Tepes and let them lose into the Middle East.

As horrid as that sounds. It is the ONLY thing these terrorists understand and fear.

While your preaching Peace “Give Peace a Chance” they will be slaughtering the Peace Activists for their Allah.

Shady

Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:16 pm
GT Truther

http://www.sltrib.com/ci_11362057?source=rss

Israel invades Gaza, mobilizes reserves to battle Hamas

By Ibrahim Barzak And Josef Federman

The Associated Press
Updated: 01/03/2009 02:59:29 PM MST

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip » Israeli tanks and infantry rolled into Gaza after nightfall Saturday, launching a ground offensive in a widening war against Hamas that the Israeli defense minister said "will not be easy and will not be short."

The ground operation was preceded by several hours of heavy artillery fire after dark, igniting flames in the night sky. Machine gun fire rattled as bright tracer rounds flashed through the darkness and the crash of hundreds of shells sent up streaks of fire.

Artillery fired illuminating rounds, sending streaks of bright light drifting down over Gaza's densely packed neighborhoods. Gunbattles could be heard, as troops crossed the border into Gaza, marching single file. They were backed by helicopter gunships and tanks.

continues at:

http://www.sltrib.com/ci_11362057?source=rss

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Related Note:

Israel allows foreigners to flee Gaza Strip
Jan. 2, 2009
YAAKOV KATZ and AP , THE JERUSALEM POST

Israel allowed dozens of Palestinian holders of foreign passports to escape the the Gaza Strip on Friday.

IDF spokesman Peter Lerner said nearly 300 Palestinians entered Israel through the Erez crossing, and that they held dual citizenship from a number of other countries, including the US, Russia, Turkey and Kazakhstan.

On Thursday, Col. Moshe Levi, commander of the IDF's Gaza Coordination and Liaison Administration, rejected Palestinian claims of a humanitarian crisis in the Strip.

He told the The Jerusalem Post that that since last Sunday more than 330 trucks carrying food, medicine and medical supplies had been allowed into Strip, despite the constant Gazan rocket barrages on the South.

In addition, the administration facilitated the transfer of 10 ambulances and 2,000 blood units, and has approved a Palestinian request to allow three Gazans wounded in the fighting into Israel for medical treatment, Levi said.

He stressed that Hamas was using civilian infrastructure - including hospitals, mosques and are

Continues at:

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite? ... 2FShowFull
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:36 pm
GT Truther

Post The horror.....the real horror of Apocalypse Soon
Shady Groves wrote:

The way to solve it is fight fire with fire.

Clone an army of Vlad Tepes and let them lose into the Middle East.

As horrid as that sounds. It is the ONLY thing these terrorists understand and fear.

While your preaching Peace “Give Peace a Chance” they will be slaughtering the Peace Activists for their Allah.

SNEDs cartoon press secretary wrote:

POSTED 2 HOURS AGO AFTER A CONVERSATION 3 HOURS AGO BETWEEN DAN IN NEVADA, U.S. AND A MAN IN JERUSALEM, ISRAEL

Temp post. A little slice of life:

"............................
Dan: Why?

Israeli O: You have always been our friend. A friend to Israel!

Dan: And I am now! The existence and self determination of your country, your right to exist, is not in question!

Israeli O: Is it not our land?

Dan: Is His meeting tent not large enough for everyone?

Israeli O: Eh! You must choose! It is we who are being terrorized!

Dan: I choose to be on the side of the innocents on both sides of this artificial dividing line, who are both being terrorized! Given these are acts of terrorism, xxxxxxxxxxxxx, my friend, is it not then beneath the dignity of your country to do as they do? Can you not see that the only way to stop this is to seek resolution through the United Nations, to the legal Palestinian Authority?

Israeli O: You are talking out of your head! You are acting like a fool!

Dan: And you are acting like an a**! People, listen to me, xxxxxxxxxxxx, PEOPLE, are dying on both sides of the line and your threatened limited incursion will not solve the problem, only exacerbate it and solidify the will of a people oppressed! Your people wandered for 40 so others must wander for 60, 70, how about 80?

Israeli O: It is determined!

Dan: What is determined? Genocide to call yourself the victor?

Israeli O: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx has determiend what must be done! You should understand. 911!

Dan: Are you telling be that UBL is in Gaza? Look, we are have been friends for a long time! Too long for you to b*llsh*t me around, xxxxxxxxx! You dam*ed well know why I am appealing to you!

.............................."

Call after call.
I caught it. Whatever you set, we need to roll inside 3 hours of any alarm and order by the Eagles. If you need help let me know. Volunteers only if God forbid that goes, but we'll Prob restrict it to only Dan, Brian, Brent, and me. Everyone else south and on communications if there are any.
Bri, I told Dan I thought we'd lose this one. He said then we lose honorably on the side of peace. Keep the calls going to him. We stay up until he's done.

Uncle John wrote:
Uncle John here: Sometimes I step back and ask myself, what's going on? A good introduction can be found here: http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=6103

Dan has no concept how he is being used. None. It reminds me of the Marlon Brando line from "Apocalypse Now." Lying bloody and dying on the ground, Kurtz whispers "The horror... the horror," a line taken directly from Conrad's novella. The script is based on Joseph Conrad's novella "Heart of Darkness."

Yes, UJ, Dan has NO concept how he is being used, but for all intents and purposes he is playing the role of righteous anger to no avail about issues he has no control over.

Let the Israelis war on their helpless Palestinian brethren, who will then murder the Israeli soldiers in their streets, until they are all dead or at least blind and the smart ones left of the slaughter will have the whole-hearted desire to put away weapons and find a way to live together without anger. I watched videotape military training of the Hamas 'soldiers', and they are fast approaching the status of seasoned military veterans. That training coupled with watching their already-pitiful city-state turn to rubble is enough to make them permanent enemies of the Israelis. Ceasefires are meant to stop open warfare TEMPORARILY, while negotiators are working out solutions to long held problems. Hamas broke the existing arrangement perhaps because they felt new progress was being stymied, and resumed their ongoing campaign of attacking with rockets just to get back to the process of negotiation for a solution, which it appears is the only way Israel moves on its promises to do something about their settlements and borders (and water rights).

Let them blind each other until they are all Eyeless in Gaza, as Aldos Huxley titled his 1936 novel and subsequent artists have memorialized the concept. The anger, the righteous anger, the arrogance on the side of the former underdogs the Israelis right along with their equivalent righteous anger, the dogged determination of Palestinian self-described freedom fighters who are now looking more like an army than a mob, these have all been in training for this conflict, which is but the next phase.

There will be NO cease-fire, despite the fervent wishes of the world population. If anything, the playing field should be recognized for the battlefield it is and the two sides commit to the fullest manifestation of their power, whatever they can bring to bear without outside assistance. Israel has no leader bold enough to unilaterally declare a cease-fire and a high-level meeting between principals IN FULL, TRANSPARENT VIEW OF THE U.N. AND THE WORLD'S MEDIA. They don't need the United States or the illegitimate dishonest brokers that have allegedly spoken for it; they need their own longing for peace to assume control and make it happen. It is either that or they are destined to be locked in a bloody embrace for the remaining lifespan of human civilization as we know it. Let them have at each other, let them all live in insecurity until none will live in it. And that's a hard lesson their best minds and hearts will have to learn the old-fashioned way.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moving right along, the bigger fear than either the Israeli/Hamas Gaza Conflict or the ongoing quake swarms in Yellowstone is the pending rending of the New Madrid Seismic Zone, and yet few are even discussing it. DB should know better; what will he say when the NMSZ goes off, out of the blue, and everyone is focused on Yellowstone and Gaza? Can DB turn the vehicles he has at his disposal around and head to the Mississippi if need be, or is he going to deny the plausibility of that area being the more endangered? Although it should be apparent to all that his newest attempts are externally admirable, they are being done more for "public relations"; where are the plans for NOW instead of waiting for catastrophe to strike? If I were in Dan's shoes, I would be making preparations NOW to work in conjunction with FEMA, and instead of posing as great philanthropists by feeding the homeless and hungry, I would be working quietly to arrange for funding of factories to produce those items that could mean the difference between life and death for millions, things like small household-sized wind turbines, drying and packaging of non-GM seeds, water filters, etc. Not for export to the former 'Third-World countries' but for domestic consumption (of course exporting to other countries would be desirable too, but the point is to avoid the bogeyman of Globalism).

As of a few hours ago, a 7.9 quake hit Papua, New Guinea. I'm sure that by the time this is read, most of you will have heard about it. You might have also heard about a subsequent 7.5 quake, not an aftershock either, in the same general area. You might have even heard that a resulting tsunami was reported as a result of the 7.5 quake. A rash of tornadoes has been reported Lousiana and Texas, again over the last few minutes. What if we begin having multiple mega-crises at the same time soon, as seems likely? Will Dan have enough 'pull' to get resources to each trouble spot, will he continue to wait to respond to events or will he prepare in advance? Perhaps as long as his thugs continue to mythologize his movements, bowel or otherwise, it'll be hither and thither, like their aptly-named Hummer was outpaced by Hurricane Ike or was it that they got entangled in some road-block in Houston in some fruitless chase?

No, Dan is barking up the wrong forest, IMDO... "the horror.....the horror".....of Apocalypse Soon.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:50 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

The UN? Let the United Nations deal with it? LOL

In all of the years of Israel’s existence. The United Nations Security counsel has condemned Israel some 765 times officially over offenses.

Do you know how many times the United Nations Security counsel has condemned Palestinian terrorism against Israel Officially?!?

500?

300?

100?

50?

NO

1 time, just 1 time in 2007

Hell the UN didn’t even freaking condemn the Soviet Union when they slaughtered 50% of Lithuanians, Latvians and Estonians! They won’t even call it a genocide to this day! In an effort to not to offend the Russians.

The United Nations is JOKE of humanity. An you expect them to be come to Israel side?

It is to laugh!

Burisch I don’t know what they did to your brain out at Area 51... But I feel sorry for you.. You remind me of a old 1960s hippie that did to much acid and is forever stuck in a rosy colored glasses Universe of Peace, Love and Flower power while the rest of world marched on.

Shady

Quote:

Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:28 am
GT Truther

Okay...let's get this done...

Marcia says I can post to it...I can post to it. Contracts are not my issue.

Dan

edit: And I have to do something about this depressing avatar! ;D I think I'll deal with that first! Good Lord! Every time I look here I see that stolid face...and...ahhh...it has to be changed! God Bless Chi'el'ah, but...

(There! Better! At least for now!)

"a) Given the enormity of what is at stake: the future of humanity and this planet, and that independent confirmation of the data would constitute a minimally acceptable standard for almost any issue of far less consequence,"

Too often, this tone...a tone of "inherent power or authority"...is presented toward me...over this issue...by a few. An implied argumentum ad verecundiam! This is not an issue where the grasp of the willing, the wanton, should be or will be applied. The words "enormity of what is at stake" are at once and sadly betrayed by the apparent willingness of a single individual (under the possibly naive assumption that one wrote it) to 'declare the constitution of a minimally acceptable standard.'

My, how mighty is one who approaches? (Whereas, I know my limitations...)

Representatives delegated by the United Nations struggled with similar (related) questions, in relation to the acquiescence to both the Omicron-Phi and Tau Treaties, and not really that long after the United Nations itself came into existence! It was decided that not one Nation State could speak for ALL Nation States, putting a real damper on the notion of Disclosure as some would have it, but we now seemingly behold a single individual who can declare in one breath the 'constitution of a minimally acceptable standard?'

Just as a single individual, touting years of experience (refer back to my other post which stated "not old enough"), thought he/she could see inside me simply because the word "troubled" was used to describe my state relative a decision to be made for lotus...so to now the same individual can decide a standard that I know is not my place to apply, as just one person.

The thought of that Cube in "someone's hands" is so drawing...it gives one the impression that one could be the nearest best thing to sliced bread. The reality, however, is that the word "enormity" doesn't hit home until such a thing is actually in one's presence. Those who so willfully grasp, when it it out of reach, should not be given the opportunity of proximity.

You are alive! I am alive! It is enough for me. You can rest assured that if you live to be 120 (and I hope you do...if you want to...in health, happiness and prosperity...) that you can continue to question and deny without my arguing against you. As I also correctly prognosticated...you may awaken and laugh and say to yourself that you knew it could never have happened...and I will awaken and KNOW. I'm good with it.

It shows pictures of just regular folks, like me, and you - whether any given person wants to realize it or not. ;)

"b) The evidence that military and governmental circles have spent considerable resources building redoubts against cataclysm, and that certain groups continue to pursue that same apocalypse, - surely they would not have undertaken such an enormous project without considerable other evidence of the probabilities here (that is, they could not have relied solely on the Cube/Stargate data – or did they?),"

They have relied on more than Orion Cube, Looking Glass, and Traveler-data. They have drawn upon everything from matching hard physical data to the aforementioned means, and to myth, to prophecies, and generally to lore. The redoubts were placed there, as I have previously stated, should we be wrong about our interpretations. But...I find something very interesting almost buried in your question. It is how the question is dynamically arranged in this part:

"...have spent considerable resources building redoubts against cataclysm, and that certain groups continue to pursue that same apocalypse,..."

Certain groups are definitely shoring up defenses (albeit they would be almost worthless and they know this) should all of our interpretations have been wrong, and T-2 was to happen.

(I set here, not saying as you later imply in the statement - 'trust me,' but rather speaking from conviction AND NOT JUST ABOUT YOU! I am important to ME too! I have seen sufficient data, and that takes quite a bit, which assures ME that T-2 has been avoided! You may be able to use the term (as a concept...I guess... ::) ...) "Dan Burisch" impersonally...but I don't...I can't! I am just another person, but I matter too! I matter to me and to others. I am grateful for both.)

Yes, they are shoring them up...but they are not in a PURSUING state of mind. (I have spoken with a few such representatives.) The mental art of pursuing such an apocalypse is relegated to a very small subpopulation who are obviously fixated on catastrophe. The REAL 'rest of us' aren't. We plan on living on without it! We came here to LIVE, and we ALL depend on each other, and of course Almighty God, to make that happen!

"c) The known history of deception, metagames and control engaged in by these groups, which could (theoretically?) extend even to deceiving and gaming Dan Burisch himself, using his honor and integrity as a pawn in a larger game, (nah…. )"

The contents of the history is accurately stated. My fortuitous cross over between disciplines, access to original documents, level of echelon interaction to the Treaty and Policy Levels, argue against such a proposition JUST FOR THE ABILITY HAVE THE PRIVILEGE OF DEBATING OR DISCUSSING WITH SUCH A LIMITED WORLDWIDE NUMBER. Then again, there does mix in such a subpopulation individuals who believe they are councilors for the entire earth ( ::) ) and still others who believe they can 'declare the constitution of a minimally acceptable standard' for us all ( ::) ). Don't get me wrong: that small (in comparison to world population) number became very important to even larger numbers...all of us really...but...whatever self-ascribed "luminaries" which constitute individual statistics (speaking mathematically) find their best attainment (in my humble opinion) caring for others, rather than strutting about like a cock on the walk.

"d) Coupled with what you already know about the unanticipated consequences of messing with timelines,"

Given. I offer no counterargument to be applied, as it is stated in and of itself.

"e) An initial confidence level in the Cube data of only 85% which is – I don’t know about you – not totally reassuring when someone still wins the lottery at odds of millions to one…. ,"

You have misstated the facts. Those significance levels were not attributed to the Orion Cube. They were developed from the dataset from the Looking Glass, and I have made that clear on many occasions. p=0.85 is a normally accepted good level of significance, a confidence bound, applied in statistics. Furthermore, that significance level was paired to a 0.19 probability. We would have preferred a p=95 or higher, but the Looking Glass people reported what they found.

Here's a useful intro-level link. :)
http://www.wentz.net/stats.shtml

(This all says more than those believing in an unseen, never detected issue of questionable interpretation, which they wrongly expound upon as certain death for most of us, while applying fallacies of relevance in the hopes that those who do not know about them will become afraid, and those who do know won't counter it.)

No indicators, matching a furtherance toward the realization of that probability were ever observed. I am not in possession of the raw data, or we could compute new intervals. Indicators matching to a variant of Timeline #1 (that being v83) were observed. Since that time, we have moved events in such a way that they neither match any known T1 variant, nor the infamous T2.

It is my personal interpretation, from the data to which I was privy, that should T2 have been "in the cards," we'd likely already be dead.

"f) The fact that the ‘rest of us’ – who will arguably be the most impacted by any T2 timeline consequences – do not have sufficient information about the Cube’s operation (i.e. Are the images ‘literal’ as in remote viewing, or ‘symbolic’ “standing on the bones of their children…”; the influence of the expectations/emotional biases of the observer; the role of interpretation; etc) or any means to independently evaluate the existing data to be able to form our own conclusions about the probable outcome, ….

In the case of the Cube, the answer is "both." In the case of the Looking Glass, whose data you have already wrongly ascribed to the Cube, the answer is "Literal images/sounds probabilities." Yet, still, within the content of your question, your characterization of RV results are questionable and in my interpretation also amiss, and especially so if discussing Coordinate Remote Viewing, as the complexity of the assigned random number has been attributed to a change in results, and perception clouds outcome. So, with all due respect, it seems your definition of "literal" may be no more grounded to fact than your assignment of the 85% concept to the Orion Cube. All this said, at times, I have found restricted and pre-cog (which some eliminate from true RV) Remote Viewing results very useful (in limited respects) in the elucidation of the Silicate Phenomenon we call "Lotus."

"It would – in my view - be irresponsible not to ask what other venues of information or data can be evaluated to confirm or deny the Cube’s readings."

You and the rest of the public know very little of the Cube's outcomes, and the use of the term "readings" matches that of currently used tactic (by a few) to associate the use of a highly advanced piece of technology to something as comical as "zeta talk." (Let me use my nearly nonexistent, certainly not honed, psychic abilities, and just guess that the preceding sentence hit a nerve?)

"Any scientist, at least, would expect to be able to confirm any novel experiment, no? So surely to God there must be some other data/events/numbers out there that can be publically added to the message here? And if not, then that fact must also be taken into account."

This technique is a combination of the application of ignoratio elenchi (which falls under "Fallacies of Relevance"), (as my colleague, Marcia, has stated) a 'disregard of published materials,' (such as that found at http://www.projectcamelot.org/t1v83.html and in the now published DVDs#3/#4) and (in my opinion) is used (by its tone) to "pursue" (in this case the pun is intended to relate to my above mentioned statement about fixation on the concept of "catastrophe")...a furtherance of the theme of "inherent power or authority." Furthermore, the use of these devices has been ongoing for decades, as testified to by independent witnesses (see DVD#2 - Will Uhouse's testimony, for instance), and thus your label of novelty fails muster.

"Leaving a single good soul, one hapless Dan Burisch, to say ‘Trust me’ to all of this as others hide opaquely behind him pursuing other secret agendas is – to say the least – unworthy of them as leaders and scientists, the scope of the issue and its importance to all of humanity."

You saved the best for last, and ironically where the denouement belongs! ;D You see, unlike those who live their lives as victims, claiming that every little (and big) thing which goes wrong is due to others, I readily take responsibility for almost most everything which has happened in my life, while always giving deference to God for not only the privilege but the great Blessings, and even for those things hidden to me, which I may perceive as problems! I swore into Majestic in 1986. No ET told me to do it. I did it for my own reasons. I made countless other decisions: some great, some good, some not so good, and some terrible ones ;D along the way! It's a fact of life, and one which I see (albeit the overall numbers are small)...but nevertheless...one I see some doing everything in their ability to rationalize away...even to the point of tacitly declaring themselves mentally unsound due to "influences from without" that allegedly control minds! (This statement is not focusing on the legitimately known tactics used in the commercial industries, and mechanisms applied by humans in application of political/financial power against humans for social control.) Some do it through an unwillingness to face reality, others (and I feel for these folks and try to help) have biochemical issues applied within their neural networks, but still others apply ruses to control people while they prey on them through their observed weaknesses.

Nowhere along the line have I asked you to declare your respect or your belief, or your 'just trust me.' You were ADVISED (and such was set in legal stone, somewhat as a courtesy) what we were doing, and why. Nowhere along the line have I asked you for your thanks, admiration, or approval. (This has been said before.) Yet, even with the mass of evidence now in place, virtually (for some) unexplainably, they step forward from that same nowhere and demand (by use of subterfuge) a level of respect (even of jury power) they have not earned, the same which we have never requested, and prance around in pretend fine linens, the same which I have (in reality) personally eschewed.

The arguments of some seem fixated on the predication that such can be demanded of a person (and a team) who has done his (their) bit for "king and country" and never knew you in like service while doing it, but always held you in his (their) heart(s) anyway. I (we) still do. I (we) didn't do these things, make this sacrifice and service just for ourselves, we did it in the full knowledge that "some would awaken (i.e. become aware) and..."

There are no prizes in this, save the knowledge of what we did, that it was done for the right reasons, for the good, for everyone, and we have (on many occasions) already made that clear.

Are the people for whom we have worked worthy of our (meaning the team's) admiration? In many instances "no" and in a few "yes." I know that may be not what some want to hear, but I am not changing my perception, recollection of events, or history, for those who claim that my perception is controlled or colored by others.

The description of me being "hapless" is almost as funny as the poor amateur comedian who once tried to paint me as a saint. It also shows that you have not faced me in anything even as light as a parlor game. Where dice are concerned, some become so "concerned" about my good luck (including Marcia! ;D), that they demand my use of a cup to shake any set of dice prior to casting them! ;D The askewed comment of "single good soul" is either a denunciation of everyone else (as I am no better than anyone else) or it is an unfortunate Freudian slip from any number of origins. But...it isn't that, is it? While your analysis is overtly agenda-emotionally driven, and (please exclude the terms) "highly questionable," it isn't the focus on my being a good soul (I hope I am) that's bothering you, is it?

Could it be these words?

"You will conduct this disclosure with the application of your sacred honor, without regard for personal security, and in an unwavering manner rely upon the Truth and the countenance of Almighty God as your personal defense."

I hope it's not those words.

When a person does just that, and I 99.99% have (I had some concerns about my safety recently, but that was after the closure of the successful completion of the orders) those you may have "opaquely" stood in the background, have made no difference to the application of the truth which was issued from me! Their debilitated honor is their problem, and I have maintained mine, firm.

marci wrote:
Thank you, Dan. I was waiting to read it. (Squirrel, we'll leave it up for a short hour and transfer it to the archive.) It's good to let people see the analytical depth, how you can handle yourself under veiled and open attack, and what is waiting for anyone, should things (which I doubt) ever become real enough in a courtroom or tribunal.

You spend so much time smiling, laughing, and caring for those in need, because that's your spirit. That's your heart! But there comes a time to let others who have negative intentions know! There comes a time, Dan.

This is the last thing I'll direct of you for awhile in the public, so you can focus on the integration of the theory, the extra projects we have, the scattered requests for diplomatic interventions, and the coming Widget deployment. Have fun, enjoy yourself in the research. You've earned it!

By the way: the cutting equipment you requested for the geothermal cones, to get trace fossil data, has been ordered.

Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:48 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

This is terribly important 'stuff'...

UJ

This isn't a physical linear commentary, it's more advisement from a power level discourse.

I'm not sure if this level is understood without conscious interaction.

Amazing I knew about some of this worrisome so. He answered some of those dubious questions that arose with me due to this participation of mine.

Thank you Dan..

Thank you UJ for cross posting, seeing that whenever I try to read from eagles eventually I develop weird computer interruptions. And I know Dan and Marci are not to blame.

(Note: In case you're wondering what the heck is a dubious question? It's when I have question I'm not sure is relevant to this reality)

Dex

Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:33 am
GT Truther

Uncle John here: I'm cursed to be surrounded by friends who can't help themselves from repeating the post right above theirs making my archives grow needlessly large thus wasting the kind readers time needlessly scrolling through them. Of course repeating posts in the case of dan and dex is beneficial because they both delete some of their more interesting ones. Dex, I would have liked to comment on your post with the picture of chrome engine sitting underneath the chemtrail sky but it's gone. I'm in the process of creating yet another archive of the golden thread right now because as Dex posted, "This is terribly important 'stuff'..."

I really don't have good handle on how to respond to dan's latest dialog with IMO daddy-o. I'm clearly called out by dan in this sentence: "The description of me being "hapless" is almost as funny as the poor amateur comedian who once tried to paint me as a saint." Now, dan knows I'm not poor in dollars, intelligence, knowledge, health or spirit, so I take that comment as a slap across my face. Ouch. BTW, I wasn't going to "paint" dan as a saint, I was going to "make" dan a saint. Architects of Heaven can do things like that. At that time I felt that the only human who had been photographed communicating with a Cherubim should be risen to that statue. Of course there was this small matter of me discussing this with the Cherubim which was not arranged. It was only a short time before I realized that the Cherubim story was a lie and dan would better be "painted" as a hapless villain than a lucky saint.

I must say that the English usage in the latest dan post is the worst I've experienced from him. What the heck are the questions being asked and what the heck are dan's answers. Dex follows with a post with equally cryptic comments.

Now I sort of understand this sentence as far as its inference goes: "Leaving a single good soul, one hapless Dan Burisch, to say ‘Trust me’ to all of this as others hide opaquely behind him pursuing other secret agendas is – to say the least – unworthy of them as leaders and scientists, the scope of the issue and its importance to all of humanity." It says to me that the leaders and scientists are unworthy. Most readers would assume that this meant unworthy of the power and control they exercise over humanity. I would take this as stating that they are unworthy of being considered sane. This insane collection has not the slightest conception that they are mind controlled and doing the willing of the non humans controlling this world and I suspect many other worlds. These non humans are also insane for the same reason. Yet another insane clown parade and the kind readers should know by now that I love a parade.

I wonder how many other deleted dan posts I must have missed because I was asleep or away from my computer for the one hour sneds posting time to expire? The next time Pam complains about the time I spend at my computer I'll have to tell her that this poor amateur comedian can't afford to pay for his material. She will never get it but the kind readers here might. LOL.

So Dex, could you please expand on your reaction to dan's post some more. I will come back to it after, hopefully, it starts making more sense to me.

Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:41 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Did any of you watch the interview that FOX news had with the ex-Hamas, ex-Mulsim person who was the son of one of the founders of Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood? It was most interesting indeed and how he now feels he has a purpose to go public to inform the masses of the evils of Islam. He made one direct statement I felt was most relevent, "If anyone believes that the Quran is the word of God, they are sick in the head."

And of course because he has left Islam, he now has a fatwah on his head and he has applied for assylum in America now, as he is in California.

I can only hope that many will wake up and listen to what he said and stop some of this hate being leashed out in the world fromthis ideaology that is filling these peoples with all of this hate around the world.

It is not only in Palestine that these hatreds are expressed, but in so many of the foreign countries over there and in Africa and the atrocities being committed against other humans in the name of their god. It all needs to stop, no matter what religion is involved, but at this point of history it is Islam causing the worst things now.

I had not heard about the event in Tennessee on the MSM that NL/ZT told about, goodness that was just next door to us here basically and this dam bursting now and releasing all of the coal sludge mentioned on the ZT update I got today.

Quote:
Shifting Ground
A pollution horror happened in Harriman, TN when a dam holding back coal slurry broke, spewing the slurry downhill along ravines and toward the Tennessee River. Coal slurry contains heavy metals, and the spill is considered more damaging overall than the Exxon Valdez oil spill. Tennessee has not previously had a slurry dam breach, ever. The official reason for the breach? A moderately cold day, 14 F, and 2 inches of rain above the average for December. If this sounds like a lame excuse, it is.

Tennessee Dam Bursts, Hundreds Of Acres Flooded With Toxic Slurry Of Ash
December 22, 2008
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/12/2 ... 53231.html
An earthen dam holding back a retention pond broke early Monday at a power plant run by the nation's largest public utility, releasing a frigid mix of water, ash and mud that damaged 12 homes and put hundreds of acres of rural land under water. The 40-acre pond was used by the Tennessee Valley Authority to hold a slurry of ash generated by the coal-burning Kingston Steam Plant in Harriman, about 50 miles west of Knoxville. Investigators were trying to determine exactly what caused the breach, but the TVA spokesman said heavy rains and freezing temperatures may be to blame. Forecasters said the overnight temperature dropped to 14 degrees in Harriman and Francis said there had been 4.9 inches of rain this month so far compared to 2.8 inches in a typical December.

Things are heating up me thinks and it is only all going to get worse unfortunately. God help us all now.

NL/ZT wrote:

Quote:
Prewritten ...

Are we at a 6 on the 1-10 scale yet? It is past the technical end of 2008 by the Gregorian calendar.

SOZT
We warned during last weeks chat that the exact “end” of 2008 should not be delimited by the Gregorian calendar date – midnight of December 31, 2008, which in any case varies by hours depending upon one’s location around the globe. Predictions on geological changes can be accurate as to cause and effect and sequence of events, but not always accurate as to exact date and time. The events we included in our 6 of 10 have NOT all occurred as yet, but soon will. About this we can say no more.
EOZT

and

Quote:
There has been a lot of discussion on a GLP thread about harmonic tremor and long period trace and whether the charts from Yellowstone seismographs
[link to mbmgquake.mtech.edu]
show this when they jiggle in an almost steady state manner. Is there a coverup about harmonic tremor at Yellowstone or is the jiggle something different, and if so, what the heck is it?
[and from another]
Looks Like Harmonic Tremors at Yellowstone Super Volcano
December 30, 2008
www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-170499
It has been reported and noted by the USGS that an earthquake swarm has been occuring under Lake Yellowstone since December 26th. The attached webicorder display shows that after the tremor swarm activity died down this evening a new pattern of potential classic harmonic tremors has started and continues at the time of this posting. Harmonic tremors could mean lava is now moving under the Yellowstone super volcano.

 graph at that link www.ireport.com

SOZT
Yellowstone is unique in that water is part of the process, with overheated water and steam being regularly released from the caldera – the famous Old Faithful geyser and similar tourist spots. Are the harmonic tremor vibrations thus caused by magma on the move, or simply water under pressure attempting to find an outlet? This pattern, of the almost continuous jiggle, has showed up repeatedly over recent years, without an eruption. Thus, park officials and geologists assigned to monitor the situation are loathe to sound the alarm and look silly when nothing results from a restless period. Perhaps a new geyser is being born, something as benign as that. The problem with failing to sound the alarm is that IF this is magma on the move and an eruption is imminent, no warning will have been given to the public. The tremors are being caused by both water and steam pressure AND magma on the move. Yellowstone has lots of existing outlets for magma to travel upward, however, unlike the typical volcano which has perhaps only one vent. Plugged, this single vent must blow to release pressure. For Yellowstone, we predict a slow eruption, where hot water and steam begin to be replaced by magma, at many vent points. This will produce ash, as unlike water vapor, magma that has been ejected into the air will settle as ash, not as rain. The current quake swarm is indicative of BREAKING rock, opening a pathway under the lake. This will be one of many vents whereby magma finds an outlet in the near future. About this we cannot be more specific.
EOZT

Quote:
Can you comment on the big earthquake today in Indonesia? Is it a sign of PX getting closer, increasing Earth changes, etc... and can we expect to see more of the same soon?
[and from another]
Can the Zetas comment on how the recent 7.8 quake affects the stress on North America? I understand dates are off limits.

SOZT
We have mentioned previously that the Indo-Australian plate is the brake that holds back greater adjustments among the other Earth plates. Thus, significant adjustments can be expected whenever significant MOVEMENT along the Indo-Australian plate occurs. Any given quake does not involve significant movement, but this most recent quake has included movement. Note that sister quakes have occurred from Indonesia to New Zealand, all during the same day. When movement occurs, a domino effect can be expected elsewhere around the globe.
EOZT

Quote:
Any comment on the "long before 2012" statement now that we are in 2009?

SOZT
Although we hinted during 2008 that Obama would be president during the pole shift, and that the Earth changes would be no greater than a 6 of 10 at the end of 2008, we will give no such hints about 2009. Make of that what you will. In order to trip the establishment so that the cover-up is revealed to the public, surprises are necessary.
EOZT

As I said, things are heating up me thinks and my "gutt feeling" is something is on the verge of happening soon, but I also somehow feel that 'something' or some 'force' is helping to hold things back until after the inaugeration happens to make sure Bush/Cheney are out of office and out of power.

brightstar

Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:27 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Sanctimony and Excuse
I agree, brightstar. My 'gut feeling' too is that we are on the verge of something...."unwelcome". Last week - Monday and Tuesday to be precise - heavy blankets of chemtrails were laid down. Much more than usual. Wednesday, the sky was blue and clear as a bell, nary a single chemtrail (or contrail for that matter). However, more than usual didn't show up at work; at least one left early, sick. Coincidence? Possibly. I myself have been laid low by a number of factors, not the least of which has been a woozy and listless feeling; could it be connected to the chemming? Possibly, but I don't have enough "data" to prove it. It doesn't mean that we don't need to find out why we're not being told the truth behind these chemtrails. I know Lord Hill-Norton meant well when he told us that the chemtrails were part of a plan to defend Earth against the "rogue J-rods", but then Dan claims that at least one chemtrail project was designed for "bio-remediation". Yet these liars that hide behind Dan (see my later post about 'projection') will claim to their dying breath they are doing it for our 'own good', and that to tell us the truth would be more harmful than simply acting illegally for our 'benefit'.

The Sanctimony of Dan Burisch - circa early 2009 A.D.

dan wrote:
God Bless Chi'el'ah, but...

No, Dan Burisch; for what Chi'el'ah has done to bamboozle you, you should well rid yourself of any connection to the lies he convinced you of. Like many of us, who have similarly naively believed you, you have believed this lying alien who has told you many untruths yet appeared - even and especially telepathically - to have been "service to others". The fact that he belonged to a 'secret society', which is how he came to have his name, should have been your first clue that his information was suspect.

Quote:
"a) Given the enormity of what is at stake: the future of humanity and this planet, and that independent confirmation of the data would constitute a minimally acceptable standard for almost any issue of far less consequence,"

Too often, this tone...a tone of "inherent power or authority"...is presented toward me...over this issue...by a few. An implied argumentum ad verecundiam! This is not an issue where the grasp of the willing, the wanton, should be or will be applied. The words "enormity of what is at stake" are at once and sadly betrayed by the apparent willingness of a single individual (under the possibly naive assumption that one wrote it) to 'declare the constitution of a minimally acceptable standard.'

My, how mighty is one who approaches? (Whereas, I know my limitations...)

A lot of words, which I won't argue with, but the more important issue is that which is implied by (apparently) Dadmiral's comment regarding "independent confirmation of the data". It is the interpretation of the data that is the issue, not "independent confirmation" of it.

Quote:
Representatives delegated by the United Nations struggled with similar (related) questions, in relation to the acquiescence to both the Omicron-Phi and Tau Treaties, and not really that long after the United Nations itself came into existence! It was decided that not one Nation State could speak for ALL Nation States, putting a real damper on the notion of Disclosure as some would have it, but we now seemingly behold a single individual who can declare in one breath the 'constitution of a minimally acceptable standard?'

Come, come, the gallery has little clue to what is being referred to here. First though, WHO appointed the puppets of the powerful, a/k/a the ambassadors to the so-called 'United Nations'? The 'United Nations', as originally constituted and throughout its history, is but a sham, a front for public consumption but having no real power to effect the will of the better angels of the masses. It, like the outgoing administration of the United States, has no legitimacy and will suffer the consequences in the near future.

Quote:
Just as a single individual, touting years of experience (refer back to my other post which stated "not old enough"), thought he/she could see inside me simply because the word "troubled" was used to describe my state relative a decision to be made for lotus...so to now the same individual can decide a standard that I know is not my place to apply, as just one person.

The thought of that Cube in "someone's hands" is so drawing...it gives one the impression that one could be the nearest best thing to sliced bread. The reality, however, is that the word "enormity" doesn't hit home until such a thing is actually in one's presence. Those who so willfully grasp, when it it out of reach, should not be given the opportunity of proximity.

This sounds like more of a rebuttal, one which the public (who are the ones to read and assess these posts) has little clue about. Apparently the individual dan is referring to here is someone he resents being close to the "Cube", one more device to bamboozle the elite to whom it was allowed to rest with.

Quote:
You are alive! I am alive! It is enough for me. You can rest assured that if you live to be 120 (and I hope you do...if you want to...in health, happiness and prosperity...) that you can continue to question and deny without my arguing against you. As I also correctly prognosticated...you may awaken and laugh and say to yourself that you knew it could never have happened...and I will awaken and KNOW. I'm good with it.

It shouldn't be enough for you, dan. "To whom much is given, much is expected." "The more you know, the more you owe." You know more than your burden of responsibility could ever live up to, but to absolve yourself of your responsibilities so prematurely is one more example of the arrogance your superiors have inculcated in you. What was your "correct prognostication"? What are you "good with"? And how do you sleep at night even now, knowing what your appointed thugs and patrons have done to maintain the Coverup? Did Chi'el'ah give you ample self-justification?

Quote:
It shows pictures of just regular folks, like me, and you - whether any given person wants to realize it or not. ;)

Stop being such a sanctimonious smart-ass, dan. You KNOW full well how much effort has been expended on your behalf, to ensure you are NOT just "regular folks". Artificial humility on your part; if you truly want to avoid such hypocrisy, you wouldn't even bring the subject up, let alone use smirking emoticons as if to say you "smell like a rose".

Quote:
"b) The evidence that military and governmental circles have spent considerable resources building redoubts against cataclysm,

Yes, those circles are criminal frauds and hoaxsters if they have built 're---doubts' against cataclysm. By definition. After every onion-like layer is stripped, new doubts resurface, doubts that endlessly repeat, and are governed by the careful use of ridicule, stigma, character assassination, and omission of facts. CRIMINAL, dan, CRIMINAL. And YOU ARE COMPLICIT despite the attempts you go on to vainly use to 'dissassociate' yourself from these remarks.

Quote:
and that certain groups continue to pursue that same apocalypse,

This is archetypal insulting of intelligence. This is the kind of thinking that leads to the ostriches (and arrogant humans) sticking their heads in the sand. Flatulence is unwelcome, but if it must occur, why deny it altogether instead of releasing the offending gas downwind, quietly? Denial leads to constipation, an affliction of all of Majestic and its associates in their psychology.

Quote:
- surely they would not have undertaken such an enormous project without considerable other evidence of the probabilities here (that is, they could not have relied solely on the Cube/Stargate data – or did they?),"

They listened to those that flattered them with magical devices and soothing rationalizations. Any 'visitors' that spoke of things unwelcome were themselves made unwelcome, at least to these frauds.

Quote:
They have relied on more than Orion Cube, Looking Glass, and Traveler-data. They have drawn upon everything from matching hard physical data to the aforementioned means, and to myth, to prophecies, and generally to lore. The redoubts were placed there, as I have previously stated, should we be wrong about our interpretations. But...I find something very interesting almost buried in your question. It is how the question is dynamically arranged in this part:

"...have spent considerable resources building redoubts against cataclysm, and that certain groups continue to pursue that same apocalypse,..."

Certain groups are definitely shoring up defenses (albeit they would be almost worthless and they know this) should all of our interpretations have been wrong, and T-2 was to happen.

(I set here, not saying as you later imply in the statement - 'trust me,' but rather speaking from conviction AND NOT JUST ABOUT YOU! I am important to ME too! I have seen sufficient data, and that takes quite a bit, which assures ME that T-2 has been avoided! You may be able to use the term (as a concept...I guess... ::) ...) "Dan Burisch" impersonally...but I don't...I can't! I am just another person, but I matter too! I matter to me and to others. I am grateful for both.)

Yes, they are shoring them up...but they are not in a PURSUING state of mind. (I have spoken with a few such representatives.) The mental art of pursuing such an apocalypse is relegated to a very small subpopulation who are obviously fixated on catastrophe. The REAL 'rest of us' aren't. We plan on living on without it! We came here to LIVE, and we ALL depend on each other, and of course Almighty God, to make that happen!

And when catastrophe comes in no uncertain terms, you have only left yourself the out of insanity, dan. Insanity. Even now you flail about, professing care for your fellow man, but you really don't care so much about them as you do about your own selfishness for salvation, to be 'right' about that which you have been bamboozled. Data can be made to conform to a lie, in fact to a set of lies, even an 'opposing' lie - an opposition 'paradigm' which has also been falsely constructed. The REAL 'rest of us' don't buy the continued bullsh*t and sanctimonious lies that continue to deny legitimacy to any POV that isn't subservient to your own. You continue to operate in an environment that is regularly scrubbed to ensure that your POV and your appointed thugs control the 'message' and that any that disagree with it, even reasonably, are demoted, decried and denied as belonging to those who "wish for catastrophe", who "pursue cataclysm", when most of us watch the lies being told to us day after day after day from the mainstream media and the 'puppets to the powerful' they slavishly cover. We know we are being lied to, and we know instinctively that you are fully aware of the extent of the lies you are being used to apologize for, even as you attempt to distance yourself in mock rebellion against your 'elders'.

Quote:
"c) The known history of deception, metagames and control engaged in by these groups, which could (theoretically?) extend even to deceiving and gaming Dan Burisch himself, using his honor and integrity as a pawn in a larger game, (nah…. )"

Not 'nah', Dan. More like 'yeah'.

Quote:
The contents of the history is accurately stated. My fortuitous cross over between disciplines, access to original documents,

Selected documents, dan, not including important omissions that, had they been included, would have shown the extent to which you have been bamboozled.

Quote:
level of echelon interaction to the Treaty and Policy Levels, argue against such a proposition JUST FOR THE ABILITY HAVE THE PRIVILEGE OF DEBATING OR DISCUSSING WITH SUCH A LIMITED WORLDWIDE NUMBER. Then again, there does mix in such a subpopulation individuals who believe they are councilors for the entire earth ( ::) ) and still others who believe they can 'declare the constitution of a minimally acceptable standard' for us all ( ::) ). Don't get me wrong: that small (in comparison to world population) number became very important to even larger numbers...all of us really...but...whatever self-ascribed "luminaries" which constitute individual statistics (speaking mathematically) find their best attainment (in my humble opinion) caring for others, rather than strutting about like a cock on the walk.

The consciousness of the "limited number" of those that have travelled the Golden Thread to any extent, even if never contributing publicly, is much more powerful of a factor and will loom larger than the ever-present 'Eye' of the Illuminati symbol when this matrix is put to rest and your actions during this time are reviewed for judgement. That goes for those that may never hear of the GT but who are affected by the lies you and your patrons have scurrilously told. That isn't to suggest that we will be the ones to judge, but our 'consciousness' will be the yardstick against the judgement that will be made.

Quote:
"d) Coupled with what you already know about the unanticipated consequences of messing with timelines,"

Given. I offer no counterargument to be applied, as it is stated in and of itself.

The over-arching BIG LIE implicit in this statement is that one or the other "future reality" as expressed in holographic (and telepathic) form will come to pass, as shown. Therefore, as most Big Lies would have it, if Tweedledee does not come to pass, Tweedledumb certainly must.

The data needs a new prism.

Quote:
"e) An initial confidence level in the Cube data of only 85% which is – I don’t know about you – not totally reassuring when someone still wins the lottery at odds of millions to one…. ,"

You have misstated the facts. Those significance levels were not attributed to the Orion Cube. They were developed from the dataset from the Looking Glass, and I have made that clear on many occasions. p=0.85 is a normally accepted good level of significance, a confidence bound, applied in statistics. Furthermore, that significance level was paired to a 0.19 probability. We would have preferred a p=95 or higher, but the Looking Glass people reported what they found.

Here's a useful intro-level link. :)
http://www.wentz.net/stats.shtml

Again, only Alternative A (and its many permutations) and Alternative B are given any serious consideration. The source of these 'Alternatives' is never questioned. These statistics will all be so much flotsam and jetsam in the world of upended pixels and worthless, fraudulent quotations that are only designed for Soothsaying, which is the last 'redoubt' of the bamboozlers before they attempt to justify their lies by telling us it was 'for our own good', to 'maintain the thin veneer of civilization' so that panic won't overtake us before its time.

Quote:
(This all says more than those believing in an unseen, never detected issue of questionable interpretation, which they wrongly expound upon as certain death for most of us, while applying fallacies of relevance in the hopes that those who do not know about them will become afraid, and those who do know won't counter it.)

Yet another redoubt, another self-justification on your part to deny reasonable and rational debate on the Central Issue, dan. You practice such intellectual dishonesty among sychophants and yes-people that you actually believe your own bullsh*t, and your thugs make sure that you receive carefully-selected data to reinforce your sanctimonious attitude. No wonder some of your former 'support staff' find you an unbearable pompous ass, though I tend to feel more sympathy for you being held in such a straitjacket.

Preparation is not an excuse for the promotion of fear, unless you subscribe to the view that the Boy Scouts are but another tool of the dreaded 'Illuminati'. And we still haven't heard why some Illuminists still want to see you dead yet others are perfectly happy to have you go about dissing their enemies as you puff yourself up by publicly passing out sandwiches to the homeless - rather than seeing to it that those homeless have decent-paying jobs to sustain themselves. You could, naturally; that would be the BEST use of your connections to power, but instead we hear second-hand accounts of your discussions with rabbinical and priestly types that only want to reinforce existing evil arrangements in the 'Holy Land'.

Quote:
No indicators, matching a furtherance toward the realization of that probability were ever observed. I am not in possession of the raw data,

Hear, hear!!! That should be another obvious clue, though there are "justifications" for maintaining your mushroom-like stature that were designed to ensure you not question this policy.

Quote:
or we could compute new intervals. Indicators matching to a variant of Timeline #1 (that being v83) were observed. Since that time, we have moved events in such a way that they neither match any known T1 variant, nor the infamous T2.

Is the truth actually starting to seep in, dan? Are you going to continue to cling to the lies of "T1" and "T2"?

Quote:
It is my personal interpretation, from the data to which I was privy, that should T2 have been "in the cards," we'd likely already be dead.

No, I could explain that succinctly, but it would entail much more space than a single post here. Let's just say this is NOT a surprise to hear. You have been lied to regularly and with careful attention to precise detail, leading you to rely less and less on your own intuition.

Quote:
"f) The fact that the ‘rest of us’ – who will arguably be the most impacted by any T2 timeline consequences – do not have sufficient information about the Cube’s operation (i.e. Are the images ‘literal’ as in remote viewing, or ‘symbolic’ “standing on the bones of their children…”; the influence of the expectations/emotional biases of the observer; the role of interpretation; etc) or any means to independently evaluate the existing data to be able to form our own conclusions about the probable outcome, ….

In the case of the Cube, the answer is "both." In the case of the Looking Glass, whose data you have already wrongly ascribed to the Cube, the answer is "Literal images/sounds probabilities." Yet, still, within the content of your question, your characterization of RV results are questionable and in my interpretation also amiss, and especially so if discussing Coordinate Remote Viewing, as the complexity of the assigned random number has been attributed to a change in results, and perception clouds outcome. So, with all due respect, it seems your definition of "literal" may be no more grounded to fact than your assignment of the 85% concept to the Orion Cube. All this said, at times, I have found restricted and pre-cog (which some eliminate from true RV) Remote Viewing results very useful (in limited respects) in the elucidation of the Silicate Phenomenon we call "Lotus."

Alas, if only the "missing interaction" with our 'Visitors' was made known to you, the damning and distracting - and fraudulent - use of all those devices would be made known and they would soon find themselves flushed from serious consideration.

Quote:
"It would – in my view - be irresponsible not to ask what other venues of information or data can be evaluated to confirm or deny the Cube’s readings."

First, stop using "other venues of information or data" to confirm any of those malevolent devices; throw the devices out and go back to a FULL, COMPLETE, and UNABRIDGED record of the entirety of the extraterrestrial/extradimensional interaction. But no, you will refuse to do that, will cling to your cube, or your ball, or your plane, or your book, or your sphere, your scrying screen, your pyramid, even your dodeccahedron. Put them all aside, and allow your true humility to resurface and conduct a thorough re-evaluation of your position.

Quote:
You and the rest of the public know very little of the Cube's outcomes, and the use of the term "readings" matches that of currently used tactic (by a few) to associate the use of a highly advanced piece of technology to something as comical as "zeta talk." (Let me use my nearly nonexistent, certainly not honed, psychic abilities, and just guess that the preceding sentence hit a nerve?)

No, not in this writer at least; it sadly conforms to the expectations of someone who has been so blinded by their own self-righteousness, who thinks it intellectually acceptable to use scorn only to react to an opposing view or paradigm. The concept of Dan Burisch seeing the future of Earth in a Cube or a Looking Glass is quite comical in and of itself, without any comparison, though for those of us that know such devices do exist (not to corroborate what their claims are), such a concept is saddening......the "puppet to the powerful" ironically giving more credence to such a 'comical' rival merely by mentioning it. The truth is that dan's "prognostications" on the same issues addressed by said 'zetatalk' are sorely lacking in scope and detail by comparison; only in the use of ridicule and scorn does he have any hope of being noticed. Does dan have an answer for what is causing the swarms of earthquakes in the Yellowstone area? Does he have an answer for what is causing the bursting of water mains in Maryland and the broken dam in Tennessee lately? What about the 3 tsunamis that have occurred in the wake of the unusual 7.8 quake in New Guinea yesterday, followed by a 7.5 in the same area this very morning? What about the swarm of quakes in the Eurasian isthmus connecting Greece and Turkey of late? The suddenly awakening volcanoes across the globe? What about the 'sightings' of obviously non-terrestrial, non-human craft, lights, and activity? Does his paradigm account for them, or is he clinging to visions in his Platonic accoutrements? Is it really the Sun "shakin' its booty" lately, that is causing all of this? What about the 4x larger-than-Earth rip in the magnetic field surrounding our precious planet?

And how will he explain further bridge collapses and super-quakes in our very very near future? Will he laugh at that, or rush out with his thugs in Hummers to distribute sandwiches to the affected for a photo-op-that-isn't-blatantly-a-photo-op?

Quote:
"Any scientist, at least, would expect to be able to confirm any novel experiment, no? So surely to God there must be some other data/events/numbers out there that can be publically added to the message here? And if not, then that fact must also be taken into account."

This technique is a combination of the application of ignoratio elenchi (which falls under "Fallacies of Relevance"), (as my colleague, Marcia, has stated) a 'disregard of published materials,' (such as that found at http://www.projectcamelot.org/t1v83.html and in the now published DVDs#3/#4) and (in my opinion) is used (by its tone) to "pursue" (in this case the pun is intended to relate to my above mentioned statement about fixation on the concept of "catastrophe")...a furtherance of the theme of "inherent power or authority." Furthermore, the use of these devices has been ongoing for decades, as testified to by independent witnesses (see DVD#2 - Will Uhouse's testimony, for instance), and thus your label of novelty fails muster.

Sometimes it pays not to address so much useless verbiage......

The rest deserves a special place, under a discussion of "Projection", which will have to wait until after a respite.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:10 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Bill Richardson withdraws as Commerce secretary nominee

By Michael Kitchen
Last update: 2:22 p.m. EST Jan. 4, 2009
NEW YORK (MarketWatch) -- New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson said Sunday he was withdrawing as nominee to head the Commerce Department, citing "a pending investigation of a company that has done business with New Mexico state government." Richardson said in a statement that the probe "promises to extend for several weeks or, perhaps, even months," and that he "could not in good conscience ask [President-elect Barack Obama] and his administration to delay for one day the important work that needs to be done." He said he would, however, remain in his post as governor. Fox News cited a report last month that a grand jury is investigating whether the California firm CDR Financial Products paid to push through a contract with the state of New Mexico. Obama responded by expressing regret for Richardson's decision, adding: "Although we must move quickly to fill the void left by Governor Richardson's decision, I look forward to his future service to our country and in my administration."

Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:33 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: OF-9 treaty and the gears of war
mjc wrote:
2009 is supposedly the year the next OF-9 treaty will be signed. I don't suppose the Tall Whites could be persuaded to neutralize the dogs of war and put the smoking guns out of action once and for all around the world? Perhaps Dan_B could have a quiet word with their delegates if he's in attendance this year, because it looks like the US Administration is going to let Israel do what it likes for the foreseeable future, unless Obama bucks the trend.

From what I hear, mjc, there will be no more "OF-9" signings. ET isn't supposed to interfere with how we carry out our internecine conflicts with one another, only when our use of nuclear weapons - which can infect other parts of the Creation outside our own littered yard - allows them to. And Dan_B having a "quiet word"? :roll: Good grief! No such thing! His words are constantly carried to the "limited public", at least those which are used in the ongoing mythologizing. And I think the US will unfortunately 'let' Israel do what it likes for the foreseeable future; Obama's mute reaction has already angered even moderate forces in the Mideast. He's hiding behind "we only have one president at a time", and has yet to acknowledge that Hamas only began lobbing rockets into Israel when it became apparent that Israel wasn't going to let up on their blockade of Gaza ---- one they instituted following Hamas' election 4 years ago. Few have stopped to ask why Hamas didn't renew the ceasefire, but then few have stopped to ask why the peoples of that area have to butcher each other constantly. For what Israel has spent in "blood and treasure", they could have bought up all the homes and land of the Palestinians, at a fair price too, and be living in peace right now with the Palestinians using the proceeds to purchase equivalent homes in the lands of the other Arab nations that seem so sympathetic to their cause. Why didn't they do that? It isn't as if Israel couldn't have afforded it; after all, the US taxpayers send $4 billion annually to that newcomer of a state. Had they done that systematically, they would be living in a peaceful world, but no. They had to build 'settlements' in areas the UN (not that it has any real legitimacy) had set aside for the Palestinian portion of what used to be 'Palestine' or in ancient times 'Israel'. But because of the unwillingness of the Arabs to accept the new Israelis in their midst, this led to the Israelis defending their new land ferociously and then going in and 'colonizing' even more of the Palestinians' lands. This vicious cycle has led to never-ending war between them, and until the Israelis realize that no amount of superior military might will solve their problem, it will continue to go on and on.

Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:13 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Mythmakers Do Yeomans' Work
UncleJohn wrote:
dan wrote:
Righteous anger. Probably what it is. He slept for a few hours and now he's back at it again. 20-30 calls already. His new office is full of candles, tens upon tens, and I could smell the incense from two rooms away. I'm told not to discuss it with him, because even though we are friends I am not a one of his closest friends. I am also told told I can say what I want. But Dan is a candle and ash man. He's got ash from incense that goes all the way back from his prayers, I was told by Brian (Owl). The ash is remixed with candles when he continues to pray and fight like he's been doing. It's always kept and bottled when everything burns off. All I can definitely say is that when he lights those candles, a very strong feeling sets in, in the room and the rooms nearby. Quite extreme. SESQ

Uncle John here: This is the nicest thing I ever heard reported that dan does. I understand the ritual significance of this. If one has never deeply experience ritual then this would be hard to understand.

I've been in places with very strong spiritual feelings. I have even help generate those feelings. This is one of the many reasons I love dan.

I wonder if dan has much experience with these type of feelings shared between several or many people in the same time and place? If enough of us would generate and share these feelings together, the universe could be changed. We could even do this on the internet. In a way, these kind of feelings were generated and shared during our early chats with dan. Why did it have to stop?

The mythmakers are achieving their goal, it appears, UJ.

It "had to stop" because the time had come for dan to make his pre-arranged 'public debut'. A 'debut' that had been prematurely marred by the unintended interruption of those 'early days' at GLP. Once it began, from what I understand, 'They' attempted to use it to mold the story into what they had been told to make of it - from a time before the principals were even known. But Free Will and the tempering that comes from genuine truthseekers didn't allow for the myth to go unchallenged, especially once it became apparent that dan was to be the public face of what limited 'Disclosure' would be allowed - a 'Disclosure' that would only admit to a portion of one of two paradigms at odds with each other.

JMDO

Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:52 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Quote:
.......For what Israel has spent in "blood and treasure", they could have bought up all the homes and land of the Palestinians, at a fair price too, and be living in peace right now with the Palestinians using the proceeds to purchase equivalent homes in the lands of the other Arab nations that seem so sympathetic to their cause..........

Hi Don, just fyi the Palestinians or Arabs have literally forced other Arabs in this so called Palestinian region to NOT sell their homes or lands to Israelis for fear of retribution from the PLO. This has been going on for a long time and I know this from good sources inside Israel. Many Arabs were threatened and or abused by other Arabs if they even thought about selling to an Israeli, so trying to offer the Arabs any money for any land or home would not have worked.

There are a lot of things that go on there that never reach public news medias that the PLO did, and Arafat was not Palestinian, he was an Egyptian and he is the one who started the worst of the troubles between the Arabs there and the Israelis. He came in that area with his supposed Palestinians raising heck and fighting and got all of this warring started many years ago. And it has only escalated.

But what I don't understand is why most do not see further into this situation. Even tho the Arabs there may not like this Israeli state, it has occurred, so why won't the Arabs there try to get along.

The common Arabs there do try to get along, and they do much better with the Israelis, and get to work and all, but it is these militant Arab factions who keep causing all of the problems there because they want it all. Yet they none will work to try to make the Arab sectors better for the Arabs and use them as pawns in their greedy, militant Islamic factions, thus terrorizing the Arabs themselves.

Many of the Arabs living in Israel actually prefer to deal with the Israelis because they are more fair and tolerant with them than their own fellow Arabs who are involved in these militant factions and this is not just my words, it is theirs because I have heard several of them say this. So, there is more going on there than most know of, and then these militant factions use all of the crap put out in the news medias to try to gain sympathy for their causes. There could have been peace there many years ago had it not been for these various militant Islamic factions in their foolish ideaologies.

Now, they gave them Gaza back and what have the Arabs done with it. All of the progress the Israelis had made in Gaza, the buildings, nurseries, and various other things, these militant Arabs went in there and destroyed them instead of taking care of them and using them to help try to make things easier on their own peoples, so actually who is the worst enemy there at this rate.

They won't try to do anything to make things better for their own peoples as I see it and from all I have learned. THey could have tried to start some businesses, build some factories or use the existing ones, grow crops to feed their peoples, but oh no they want it all and yet they do not want to work for anything period it seems.

The Israelis went into that area years ago and the areas that were swamp lands, they clearned, drained and made them worthwhile again. Why did not the Arabs there do this themselves. NO, they did not want those lands really because they felt they were worthless, but AFTER the Israelis made the lands better, made them begin to grow crops and proper, then the Arabs wanted it all then. So as I said, there is much more to it all than what most think.

It is like many of the welfare cases, they want things, but they don't want to work for them and want everyones sympathy because they are too dang sorry to get up off of their lazy butts and work for it, but god forbid if the ones working don't help them out then they are racist, biggots or whatever. It is the same scenario occurring over there.

So these militant groups use anything they can to try to foster their own evil greedy agendas, and then try to make the world think it is all Israel's fault. Sorry, it is NOT all Israels fault. I grant you that this political Zionist movement is not the best maybe, but at least the Israelis will get up off of their touches and work and make things better and make things grow, the Arabs in that area just want free handouts after others have done all of the work, blame everyone else but their own selves for their problems and not do a dang thing to try to make things better for their own except kill, bomb, and cry 'poor me'.

The Israelis give them jobs, they feed them at times, they have bent over backwards to try to get along with the Arabs there and yet they take and take and take, and then want to stick a knife in the Jews backs the first chance they get, and yet their own peoples will not help them to prosper.

So, whether it be Jews or another race, how can any race deal with peoples with this type of mentality?????? As I see it, until Islam is crushed off the face of this planet, there will never be any peace period in that region because the greedy ones will continue to use the various verses in that Quran to justify their greedy, evil actions over there.

I know one American that went to Israel for a vacation and they kind of got off the beaten path and got into the Arab sector. What they said was just very disheartening to hear and read because the low life actions of the male Muslims is just intolerable for the Western mindset to comprehend. They have no respect for other races, they have no respect for other's wives and will stand in the streets in broad daylight exposing themselves. This man said it was so depressing for him and embarassing to see what he saw there and his wife present he just couldn't believe that any man would carry on like that in front of other peoples.

So, I say again, the peoples here in America just do not have or get the whole picture of just what really goes on in these other countries and the mentality that exists within those peoples over there. Most here just hear what the news puts out and try to gain sympanty for the Arabs as if they are the ones being abused, but they do not tell of all of the abuses done by the Arabs to the Israelis or to their own peoples even, so they have no respect for others, only their own greedy, evil agendas and no respect for life, not even their own. How can you deal with such ideaologies as this and expect for any real peace to occur?????

Until the Arabs in those areas get some education, see that there is more than Islam, and wake up and get a real reality check it will only continue to be this way in the various Muslim countries because they will not even allow their own peoples to learn anything else other than the Quran and the women are not even allowed to exist as human beings for the most part in most of the Arabs countries and areas. It is a mans world in all of the Arab countries and until they all wake up and stop their crap, there can't even be any peace amongs themselves. You have two Muslim factions warring with each other constantly, the SHias and the Sunnis just because one thinks this side should be running thing vs the other side and it has been this way for way too many years now and they don't get any better.

brightstar

Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:18 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: OF-9 treaty and the gears of war
Dondep wrote:
mjc wrote:

From what I hear, mjc, there will be no more "OF-9" signings. ET isn't supposed to interfere with how we carry out our internecine conflicts with one another, only when our use of nuclear weapons - which can infect other parts of the Creation outside our own littered yard - allows them to. And Dan_B having a "quiet word"? :roll: Good grief! No such thing! His words are constantly carried to the "limited public", at least those which are used in the ongoing mythologizing. And I think the US will unfortunately 'let' Israel do what it likes for the foreseeable future; Obama's mute reaction has already angered even moderate forces in the Mideast. He's hiding behind "we only have one president at a time", and has yet to acknowledge that Hamas only began lobbing rockets into Israel when it became apparent that Israel wasn't going to let up on their blockade of Gaza ---- one they instituted following Hamas' election 4 years ago. Few have stopped to ask why Hamas didn't renew the ceasefire, but then few have stopped to ask why the peoples of that area have to butcher each other constantly. For what Israel has spent in "blood and treasure", they could have bought up all the homes and land of the Palestinians, at a fair price too, and be living in peace right now with the Palestinians using the proceeds to purchase equivalent homes in the lands of the other Arab nations that seem so sympathetic to their cause. Why didn't they do that? It isn't as if Israel couldn't have afforded it; after all, the US taxpayers send $4 billion annually to that newcomer of a state. Had they done that systematically, they would be living in a peaceful world, but no. They had to build 'settlements' in areas the UN (not that it has any real legitimacy) had set aside for the Palestinian portion of what used to be 'Palestine' or in ancient times 'Israel'. But because of the unwillingness of the Arabs to accept the new Israelis in their midst, this led to the Israelis defending their new land ferociously and then going in and 'colonizing' even more of the Palestinians' lands. This vicious cycle has led to never-ending war between them, and until the Israelis realize that no amount of superior military might will solve their problem, it will continue to go on and on.

Don,

Sorry to hear about your illness. I hope you're feeling better today.

Regarding my comments about Dan quietly persuading the Tall Whites to intervene in the current Gaza war, I thought I could be ironic without using emoticons for a change, in response to what UJ had cross-posted from Sneds about Dan haranguing his Israeli contacts to stop the killing and suffering in Gaza. Didn't work, did it? :P Dan did 'umbly tell the world that he had been a major influence on the JRods when it came to getting abductions off the last Tau-9 treaty, so let's say that if we're really on a timeline of our own making, then why can't the Tall Whites be persuaded to break protocol, throw caution to the Universe and turn all the ammunition used in the Gaza Strip into blanks, and take the warheads out of the missiles, too. No-one's going to suspect it's them, and it'll certainly humble the Israeli army and Hammas. It'll make them both look stupid in fact, which is just what both sides need right now. Doing that could prevent the possibility of intervening to prevent a nuclear conflagration in that region in say, 5 years down the road.

To add to your comprehensive responses to Dan's musings, Dan is still playing up to his humble origins I see, but he's anything but that since he was abducted from that park in the 1970s and inducted into that "Kingly group" as he once called it. The plain fact is that if the "T2" comes about, Dan will be "re-doubted" in a DUMB with other privileged folks, while the vast majority of his beloved public will wind up as fish food in Davy Jones' locker. I can understand the need to be positive when there's the possibility of adversity staring you in the face, but relying on an interactive occult Cube and giant crystal divination ball that both show you what you want to see is the ultimate form of [self-]deception.

A good analysis of the Israeli/Arab situation BTW. The US administration and the secret societies underpinning it also realize the geo-political importance of having a firm friend in that region too, no doubt, seeing as most Arab states have been in the Soviet sphere of influence over the last 40 years or so.

Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:36 am
GT Truther

Post Arabs v Jews v NWO
Brightstar,

I agree, this whole Israeli/Palestinian conflict is complicated, with many shades of grey. There's a lot of interfactional fighting on the Arab side, and many of the men don't work, and so join militant groups that give them an escape from a grim reality. However, as Shady has pointed out, Israel has openly defied hundreds of UN resolutions regarding occupied Arab territories, as well as committing atrocities (publicized in the European press, I don't know about the US media), so that just stokes the flames of hatred that Arabs have for Jews. Of course Arabs have committed atrocities on Israelis as well, and the cycle of violence goes on and on.

The moral, financial and military support that the US government gives to Israel only inflames the situation in the Middle East to the nth degree. If US taxpayers had given the Palestinians $4 billion a year over the last 20 years like they have to Israel, then this conflict could have been nipped in the bud. But peace was never high in the thoughts of the power elite who have been playing the grand chessboard since the end of WW2. It's all about multi-billion dollar arms sales, geo-politics and the pursuit of the mighty dollar.

Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:19 am
GT Truther

Mjc, Dond, I'd like to interject a problem I see.

You're understanding these events and manipulations, again, I repeat, through your physical eyes.

It's beyond that. Until, you begin using the other sight you'll be stuck in the limiting range.

Dan, knows...I can read it with him. but there's no way he'll try to explain to you. He hasn't has he?

The ET groups function this way.

UJ's suspicions are correct, and you know Dan knows this to be true. Look at all the interference he's had.
He's made enough remarks about it, yet, he refuses or doesn't know how to share that major aspect of the game.

It's the controlling extreme not many of you are familiar with.

These invisible's are communicating. I'm sure to Dan as well, and they are a Looking Glass. They like to inform.

There's a problem with this though.

Dan complaining pointed out to me he knows and expresses this linearly.

I'm in the involuntary loop with this stuff. My case is a complex one. I'm sure Dan is aware about it.
I was involved with intervening because of our Nuclear Power Plant violation's.
This was a request. I was shown involuntarily and thus, enough information transfer processed about it, I agreed to it's seriousness, and for some reason I knew what to do.

This mission ran for a year or so.
The intervening events I was told by the Government made them paranoid.

This reality through the will of the chosen can change it and I don't mean necessarily that chosen is the right choice for these manipulations. Not all have the personal appointment by God, sometimes, quite the contrary.

To who's end 'does' it serve?

We have an enemy working through negative will and therein lies a crux or a key.
Their support are 'powerful'.
If good outcomes are allowed why not the counter-measures be allowed too? Such is how the reasoning goes. The good interventions is the real countering we need to what otherwise would inevitably harm us more.

Keep in mind, I've encountered both extreme's.

Dex

Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:46 pm
GT Truther

Post Full spectrum comms
Dex wrote:
Mjc, Dond, I'd like to interject a problem I see.

You're understanding these events and manipulations, again, I repeat, through your physical eyes.

It's beyond that. Until, you begin using the other sight you'll be stuck in the limiting range.

Dan, knows...I can read it with him. but there's no way he'll try to explain to you. He hasn't has he?

The ET groups function this way.

UJ's suspicions are correct, and you know Dan knows this to be true. Look at all the interference he's had.
He's made enough remarks about it, yet, he refuses or doesn't know how to share that major aspect of the game.

It's the controlling extreme not many of you are not familiar with.

These invisible's are communicating. I'm sure to Dan as well, and they are a Looking Glass. They like to inform.

Dex

Dex,

I understand what you're getting at. I should imagine that the ETs, whatever they may be, have the advantage of full spectrum cognition and communication capability. Unfortunately my third eye and psychic receiver aren't up to scratch and are virtually dormant. Dan obviously has some ESP capability outside of the normal senses, honed by his vivid interactions with the JRod (and perhaps even the various abductions he's had throughout his life since he was abducted as a boy, because I don't believe he was only abducted on one occasion in that Park). I can understand why UJ says Dan's under some form of subtle neural subjugation, because of the Grey interference and meddling in his life, but to all intents and purposes Dan appears on the surface to have conscious control over his actions and that sense of humour of his is definitely "of this world." :wink:

When you say "these invisibles are communicating", who are you referring to? The Greys, Nordics, or some Interdimensional entities, etc?

Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:39 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next