It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 9:12 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 4.4 2009 
GT Truther

Post Re: Pod people?
Cyberbird wrote:
As for love, I really don't know. I mean: Does Burisch has demonstrated some improvement over the years ?

Uncle John here: Although I admit that it is hard to objectively answer this with my constant involvement for over five years, I will attempt to do so.

I would say that dan has gotten much worse over this period. IMO he is by far more arrogant, dishonest and sanctimonious.

As I have stated in the past, if the FBI shows up at my door and asks me to stop, I will. Until then I will challenge and confront dan until he has a change of attitude. Right now he reflects that attitude of the villains that illegally rule our world. These rulers do the bidding of non humans which includes unnecessary wars and needless human suffering.

Cyberbird wrote:
If yes, is it because of you really?

UJ: An interesting question Cyberbird. As I see it, the "you" mentioned consists of Dondep, Shady and myself. We are the most vocal ones holding dan to task although there are more here that do so. I wish there was many more, but I'm very glad I'm not alone.

To me, silence is not an option.

Cyberbird wrote:
Alright if it takes time. But: Do we have the luxury to wait a VERY long time to bring the mind control PTB on our side of the equation?

UJ: From my view of history, this situation has been going on for as long as recorded history. When I was in my twenties I demonstrated with millions against the Vietnam war. I consider the Iraq war to be equally bankrupt, yet protests against it are almost non existent. This is not a good trend.

I will never accept the fact that the vast majority of US citizens don't consider the actions of our government in regard to 9/11. My only view of this situation is that most every human mind is controlled by non humans and this mind control is very effective.

To me, this forum is the method in which I protest our government's and the non human's actions every day.

To dan's bosses, he is likely considered the face of disclosure. To me, dan is the face of evil. I will be glad the day he is permanently removed from the public scene. I have absolutely no hope that he will change his ways.

Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:48 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Its not a matter of we hating Burisch as in analogy of Israeli Palestinian issue.

Dan Burisch is a stooge, a figurehead and spokesperson of Majestic, a sock puppet that has no self will other the hand up his backside making him speak. That hand is of course Majestic Twelve the very PTB’s.

The real Dan Burisch in my humble opinion was the one that pulled Don Dep aside that last day, outside of the eye and hear shot of his “security” and told Don “You don’t know what McConnell is capable of, you don’t know what he’s done!” (or to that effect) For that brief moment Dan Burisch was free of his “Golden Majestic Cage” and spoke HIS will and peace.

I suspect that “The Big Break Up” that followed was done so on Burisch part in order to save Don and Toni. Don was sticking his nose into the arena of “Big Boys” and only two things comes of that. Lead injections of the most unpleasant kind, or a fate worse then death. You get invited into “The Club.” I believe Burisch decided to spear Don and Toni and choose a third option for Don’s own good. Just like I believe he did so with his adoptive Mom and Father. Cut them lose for their own good and reduce their chance of being someone’s target.

I do not Hate Dan Burisch, never have never will. I feel sorry for him.

He has a wife that that is by all accounts a Majestic Twelve ‘Hit Woman.’

His only “Friend” is also Handler, Marci born and breed by Majestic Twelve.

His other friends are supposed “Security and Pals” that watch him like a hawk twenty four seven. And won’t even let the man take a dump without being on camera or mic. Some friends those are?

When Dan Burisch tries just tries to speak his mind on the interent. He’s cut off.

You can be rest assured when Dan Burisch opens his mouth public ally or privately (still under watchful eye of Security) it is Majestic Twelve speaking threw those lips.

Here is the Real Dan Burisch, where he’s been ever since he signed on the dotted line… and Here he will stay until he’s dead.

Pretty sad existence isn’t it?

Now people ask time to time in private why I come across as with such hatred towards Dan Burisch.

Its not hatred towards Burisch. Its towards his Masters. I know them well.

Shady

Btw Owl remember those three clicks you left for me in the middle of the night? To bad you didn't turn around, you would have seen this...

Never give away your position dear boy, never give away your position and go cocky with the clicker. :)

WE got a good picture of your face though old chap.. Which was our Goal all along, cover blowen :)

Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:05 pm
GT Truther

Somehow this just lost everything I had just written to post, but I am not going to re-write it all again right now.

brightstar

Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:43 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Gaza crisis spills onto the web
Rival pro-Palestinian and pro-Israeli demonstrations in Los Angeles
Cyberattacks are an extension of strong feelings on boths sides of the conflict

By Flora Graham
BBC News

A propaganda war is being waged on the internet between supporters of the Israeli and Palestinian sides in the current conflict in the Gaza Strip.

Activists have turned to defacing websites, taking over computers, and shutting down Facebook groups.

US Military sites, Nato, and an Israeli Bank have all been targeted.

Experts have warned users to be on the lookout for phishing emails and webmasters to ensure their servers are secure.

The hacking of security barriers for political or ideological reasons has been branded by some as hacktivism. And it is thought that as use of the internet grows, so too will the number of attacks.

Defaced

On 7 January, pro-Palestinian hackers defaced several high-profile websites, including a US Army website, and the Nato Parliamentary Assembly's website.

Calling themselves "Agd_Scorp/Peace Crew", they replaced pages with white space and a well-known photograph of a boy throwing stones at an Israeli tank in Gaza, and the Israeli, American and British flags with a red strike through them.

"Stop attacks u israel and usa ! you cursed nations ! one day muslims will clean the world from you!" wrote the hackers.

Dwight Griswold, the Nato Parliamentary Assembly's head of IT, says that the attackers persisted in attempting access for a number of days following the initial attack, adding that the intruders did not gain access to any of the Assembly's internal servers.

It's clear that it is a result of what happening in Gaza. We see it as part of the war.
Yoav Keren
Domain The Net

Web tool offers debate on the Gaza conflict

"The fact is that it's always a cat and mouse game. There is no system that is impenetrable."

Hackers also hijacked the domain names of Israeli online news site ynetnews.com and the Israel Discount Bank. They rerouted visitors to a page showing anti-Israel messages with images of prisoners being abused in Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq.

Other approaches appealed to a web user's potential loyalties; a website called www.help-israel-win.com asked visitors to download and install a file that was later determined to be a trojan that could allow for remote access to and control of a computer.

The number of attacks has skyrocketed in Israel in the past few months, said Yoav Keren, chief executive of domain name registry Domain The Net.

"It's clear that it is a result of what happening in Gaza," said Mr Keren. "We see it as part of the war."

Israeli Arab and pro-Palestinian sites have also been targeted. Last year, hackers defaced three websites, replacing pages with the Israeli flag and the symbol of the banned far-right group Kach.

Speaking to the Israeli newspaper Haaretz, the manager of news website Arabs48.com Az-a-Din Badran said his site was "constantly suffering from repeated hack attempts".

Facebook fight

The battle also looms large on social networking site Facebook, where dozens of groups related to the conflict in Gaza have sprung up.
Jewish Internet Defence Force
The JIDF say they do not engage in illegal activity

The clash flared up when a group using the logo of the Jewish Internet Defence Force (JIDF) took control of several of these groups.

They removed content and replaced it with statements supporting Israeli policy and criticising the Palestinian militant group Hamas, which controls Gaza, and replaced the groups' images with the JIDF logo.

Andrew Silvera, who is active on several pro-Palestinian groups on Facebook, was one of those targeted. He said that his account was hacked after he responded to a Facebook request from another user, inviting him to be an administrator of a similar group.

"As soon as I clicked it I realized there was something wrong with the link. It wasn't like a normal Facebook group.

"As soon as I pressed it, that was it, my account just vanished," he said. "They kidnapped my account."

Mr Silvera tried to contact Facebook about his account, but told BBC News that he had as yet received no reply.

Francesco Paris started a Facebook group criticising the JIDF's alleged behaviour online after he noticed that a group he wanted to join had been affected.

"I noticed that all of the discussion boards had been taken down, the description of the group had been changed to 'closed' and the tagline said something like 'Israel for life'," he told the BBC.

"The picture had a 'Jewish Internet Defence Force' [image], I had no idea what that was."

We are not hackers

Jewish Internet Defence Force

After noticing that the content of several other groups had been similarly altered, he started his group.

Mr Paris said that he received Facebook messages that attempted to gather his account login information.

He provided the BBC with a copy of one of these so-called "phishing" emails, which has a link leading to a fake Facebook login page that asks for users login detail.

A spokesperson for the JIDF, who declined to be named, told BBC News that it is an advocacy group that fights anti-Semitism online.

The group would not confirm whether the Facebook groups were shut down by people affiliated with the JIDF.

"We are not hackers. We are also not involved with phishing. We do not break the law for our work," the spokesperson said.

The spokesperson pointed out that one of the groups included anti-Semitic cartoons and graphic images of injured and dead people and criticised Facebook for allowing "hateful, anti-Semitic, racist material and material which promotes Islamic terrorism and violence" to remain on the site.

"Despite thousands of our members reporting offensive material, Facebook does not seem to act."
Hacked NATO site
Nato's Parliamentary Assembly site was also targeted

A spokesperson for Facebook said that the firm would not respond to specific alleged incidents, but that they were aware of the phishing attacks.

"We have noticed a couple of instances where a page or a group admin has had their account credentials phished. In such cases, we will reset the passwords on the users' accounts and they should have control again.

"We are just a platform and the discussions that are taking place online are also taking place offline," the Facebook spokesperson added.

"We are not taking sides."

Worse to come

Professor Peter Sommer, a cybercrime expert at the London School of Economics, says that security professionals have come to expect such hacktivism attacks.

The fear is…'look, if they can do this, what else can they do?'
Peter Power
Security expert

"It's been going on for at least 10 years. It's a very obvious form of making a protest," he said.

"It's far more attractive than turning up at an airport or outside an embassy and possibly getting arrested, certainly getting cold and possibly bruised in the process."

Social networking sites like Facebook are usually secure "at a fundamental level", he said, but users must take responsibility for their account's security.

"Unfortunately, security at a personal level is relatively hard work and rather tiresome, but there is no feasible alternative."

Peter Power, who sits on the UK Security Review Commission, said that cyberattacks are commonplace, noting a recent attack aimed at bringing down the whole of the UK's internet infrastructure that was stopped at a late stage.
Hacked Facebook group
Hacked Facebook groups had their descriptions and member lists changed

While not as dramatic as such large-scale attacks, simply redirecting a website to a propaganda message also creates a climate of fear.

"When people penetrate websites - and you see it on your screen - it becomes very personal to you. The fear is…'look, if they can do this, what else can they do?'" he said.

Mr Power emphasised that "the UK government is keenly aware of this [threat]" and has set up the CPNI (Centre for the Protection of National Infrastructure) to protect the country's essential services.

The Nato Parliamentary Assembly's Dwight Griswold admitted that although they are embarrassing, he is not overly concerned about the messages hackers put on his organisation's website.

"My more worrisome threat is if someone breaks in and doesn't leave a big message like that."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/7827293.stm

My personal opinion on this is that this is wrong, neither side should be doing these things and messing with others computers, websites, etc. This is a petty, childish action on anyone's part period and gains none any positive recognition, only condemnation.

Yes, it is bad at the warring in Israel/Gaza. It is a shame that they cannot get along. It is a shame that the Arab world with their Islamic religion has no tolerance for others religions and wants to continually fight everyone. If the radical muslims really wanted peace and to get along however, they would stop their sneak attacks and bombings, but they prove continually they do not want to get along with Israel, nor any other country for that matter, and all need to grow up and wake up.

I am fully aware of the problems from this political Zionist aspect, but still again, they as a people have a right to exist and live and have a right to a home. If it wasn't in Israel, it would have to be somewhere else, but all other places Jews have gone they have been run out and Britain helped to get this mess started over there so it is still not all the Zionists fault, but many are at fault in the problems existing there, namely Nazism, Islam for the most part. If these wars were only going on in Israel I might could take more of a stand and say Israel is so wrong, but this is not the only place that Muslims are killing others. The Muslims are also killing their own peoples in various other countries and Christians and Jews also, Hindus, Buddhists, etc. And this is not Israel's fault per si, it is Islam's fault and the the poor victims who have been forced into this evil cultic religious ideaology since birth. This is programming to the fullest extinct indeed and it needs to stop.

brightstar

Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:58 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

NASA to announce that they have found Fart Gas (Methane) in large quantities on Mars. We have Microbes!! Repeat we have Microbes on Mars!!

Quote:
LIFE ON MARS!!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... 133475.ece

ALIEN microbes living just below the Martian soil are responsible for a haze of methane around the Red Planet, Nasa scientists believe.

The gas, belched in vast quantities in our world by cows, was detected by orbiting spacecraft and from Earth using giant telescopes.

Discovery ... gas around Mars

Nasa are today expected to confirm its presence during a briefing at their Washington HQ.

And the find is seen as exciting new evidence that Martian microbes are still alive today.

Some scientists reckon methane is also produced by volcanic processes. But there are NO known active volcanoes on Mars.

Furthermore, Nasa has found the gas in the same regions as clouds of water vapour, the vital “drink” needed to support life.

Mission ... probe on the surface of Mars

Experts speculate that the methane is being emitted as a waste product by organisms called methanogens living in water beneath underground ice.

And they would have to be alive today because the methane would otherwise have been lost from the Martian atmosphere.

What a scoop ... Phoenix lander dug up chunks of ice last year

John Murray — a member of the Mars Express European space probe team — believes the mini-Martians may be in a form of suspended animation and could even be REVIVED.

He has found overwhelming evidence of a vast frozen ocean beneath the dust near the Martian equator where simple life could have thrived as microbes.

Today’s briefing will feature a star panel of Mars experts headed by Michael Meyer, chief scientist for Nasa’s Mars programme.

UK Mars expert Professor Colin Pillinger believes the methane can only point to the presence of life on the planet.

Space neighbours ... Earth and Venus rise over Mars in mock-up

His ill-fated Beagle 2 probe was carrying a laboratory that would have looked directly for such signs of life when it crashed on Christmas Day 2003.

Prof Pillinger told The Sun last night: “Methane is a product of biology. For methane to be in Mars’ atmosphere, there has to be a replenishable source.

“The most obvious source of methane is organisms. So if you find methane in an atmosphere, you can suspect there is life.

“It’s not proof, but it makes it worth a much closer look.”

Nasa’s findings confirm studies by Europe’s Mars Express probe, which has been orbiting the planet for five years and also reported signs of methane in 2004.

Britain’s top space expert Nick Pope last night hailed the new evidence of life as “the most important discovery of all time”.

He said: “What could be more profound than to know it’s not just us out there?

Expert ... Colin Pillinger

"We’ve really only scratched the surface — it’s an absolute certainty that there is life out there and we are not alone.

“If there is life on Mars then the logical conclusion is that there must be life elsewhere too.

“If it’s happened here on Earth, then why shouldn’t it happen anywhere? The implication is this is a universal law.

“Mars is very similar to Earth. It’s about the same size, it’s a rocky inner planet.

“Most scientists believe it probably has liquid water which is almost universally agreed as the pre-requisite for life. I am certain there is other life in the Universe and, most likely, intelligent life.”

The Red Planet has gripped the public imagination for more than a century as a possible home for aliens.

But life could not survive on its surface because, unlike the Earth, Mars has no magnetic shield to protect it against deadly sun radiation.

The planet resembles our own in many ways. It is made of rock, it has an atmosphere and weather systems.

Although much smaller with a diameter of around 4,222 miles, Mars’ day is just 40 minutes longer than ours and its tilted axis gives it seasons.

Water has been found in the form of buried ice and scientists believe that two billion years ago, Mars was covered with liquid oceans.

Proof that water is still on Mars came in 2007 when Mars Express used ground-piercing radar to study the region around the planet’s South Pole.

Nasa’s latest lander Phoenix dug up chunks of Martian ice last year. It swiftly evaporated into the thin atmosphere.

Nasa have controversially hit the headlines before for claiming evidence for Martians.

In 1996, they said they had discovered fossilised organisms in a meteorite from the planet.

But other scientists were sceptical.

Today’s conference will be broadcast live online by NASA TV (www.nasa.gov/ntv) at 7pm.

Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:51 am
GT Truther

Post new witness in Lincolnshire ufo/wind turbine saga
Shady Groves wrote:
Its not a matter of we hating Burisch as in analogy of Israeli Palestinian issue.

Dan Burisch is a stooge, a figurehead and spokesperson of Majestic, a sock puppet that has no self will other the hand up his backside making him speak. That hand is of course Majestic Twelve the very PTB’s.

The real Dan Burisch in my humble opinion was the one that pulled Don Dep aside that last day, outside of the eye and hear shot of his “security” and told Don “You don’t know what McConnell is capable of, you don’t know what he’s done!” (or to that effect) For that brief moment Dan Burisch was free of his “Golden Majestic Cage” and spoke HIS will and peace.

I suspect that “The Big Break Up” that followed was done so on Burisch part in order to save Don and Toni. Don was sticking his nose into the arena of “Big Boys” and only two things comes of that. Lead injections of the most unpleasant kind, or a fate worse then death. You get invited into “The Club.” I believe Burisch decided to spear Don and Toni and choose a third option for Don’s own good. Just like I believe he did so with his adoptive Mom and Father. Cut them lose for their own good and reduce their chance of being someone’s target.

I do not Hate Dan Burisch, never have never will. I feel sorry for him.

He has a wife that that is by all accounts a Majestic Twelve ‘Hit Woman.’

His only “Friend” is also Handler, Marci born and breed by Majestic Twelve.

His other friends are supposed “Security and Pals” that watch him like a hawk twenty four seven. And won’t even let the man take a dump without being on camera or mic. Some friends those are?

When Dan Burisch tries just tries to speak his mind on the interent. He’s cut off.

You can be rest assured when Dan Burisch opens his mouth public ally or privately (still under watchful eye of Security) it is Majestic Twelve speaking threw those lips.

Here is the Real Dan Burisch, where he’s been ever since he signed on the dotted line… and Here he will stay until he’s dead.

Pretty sad existence isn’t it?

Now people ask time to time in private why I come across as with such hatred towards Dan Burisch.

Its not hatred towards Burisch. Its towards his Masters. I know them well.

Shady

A pretty credible summary of how you see things, Shady.

I've never met Dan face to face, only having some virtual interactions with him in thinktank1 and on some of the old forums, but you couldn't help but like the bloke. Okay, he's played fast and loose with the truth on occasions, but he's been part of a world where deception is king, so it's inevitable that some of that world rubs off onto you over time. I don't blame him for that. If I'd lived in the environment he's been part of for the last 20 years, I probably would have acted and behaved no differently in order to just survive. It's unfortunate that he can't ever escape the world of secret societies once and for all, but I guess it's like any intel or shadowy elite group -- once you're a member, you'll always be a member, till your dying days, unless they rub you out before then. That's a mode of existence that most of us here won't ever have to come to terms with.
---------------------------

More on the Lincolnshire wind turbine saga....

http://www.louthleader.co.uk/news/UFO-U ... 4871447.jp

UFO UPDATE: New eyewitness account of UFO's at Conisholme windfarm

<snip> One week on since the Louth Leader broke the news of UFO sightings above a wrecked wind turbine in Conisholme, a new eyewitness has come forward.

Rebecca Hodgson of Louth was at her horse's stables off London Road, Louth Saturday January 3 - the night before the 65 ft blade fell from the turbine in Conisholme - when her horse was spooked by a 'flashing orange ball' in the sky.

Rebecca described how her horse stopped suddenly and gazed up at the sky as a bright orange light circled above the turbines.

She said: "It was really bright and glowing, it went dimmer and then moved across horizontally".

Shocked at her horse's reaction, Rebecca called her mum and sister shouting there was a UFO in the sky.

"Animals are more susceptible to things like that. Obviously we get a lot of airplanes flying over but she never normally gets bothered by them. I instantly thought it was strange".

The story of the UFO sightings and the mystery of the falling blade took the world by storm with national newspapers and news crews the site of the wind farm.<end>

Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:47 am
GT Truther

Scientists left baffled as mysterious columns of coloured light appear in the night skies

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldne ... skies.html

Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:10 am
GT Truther

Post Re: new witness in Lincolnshire ufo/wind turbine saga
mjc wrote:
A pretty credible summary of how you see things, Shady.

I've never met Dan face to face, only having some virtual interactions with him in thinktank1 and on some of the old forums, but you couldn't help but like the bloke. Okay, he's played fast and loose with the truth on occasions, but he's been part of a world where deception is king, so it's inevitable that some of that world rubs off onto you over time. I don't blame him for that. If I'd lived in the environment he's been part of for the last 20 years, I probably would have acted and behaved no differently in order to just survive. It's unfortunate that he can't ever escape the world of secret societies once and for all, but I guess it's like any intel or shadowy elite group -- once you're a member, you'll always be a member, till your dying days, unless they rub you out before then. That's a mode of existence that most of us here won't ever have to come to terms with.
---------------------------

I agree with you here mjc...my question would be, does he WANT to get out of it? My impression is that he, (mostly MBM), like the spotlight, the feeling of importance, and like being 'in the know' and having people like us pecking at there branches to get a morsel of information. It gives him, (and again mostly MBM) a sense of purpose in there gutter lifestyle.

I think Don would disagree with this, given his conversations with Dan and his involvement during the initial 'escape' episodes and the beatings. But these days, Dan is a different person no longer bent on the wellfair of humanity, but instead he (again, mostly MBM) is obsessed with titles, degrees, and position in order to validate his own perception of his own importance. It's almost like he is looking for his own reward for his blood sweat and tears of working in an establishment he disagreed with. And how is he rewarded...by becomeing that which he use to hate and now embraces.

Dag

Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:39 pm
GT Truther

These stunning images show mysterious columns of light streaming into the sky above the town of Sigulda in Latvia at the end of last month.

Sigulda was and is a very ancient Sacred Spot in Lativan culture.

It was the High Place, High Seat where our tribal (kings) leaders took the throne in Pagan days. Very much like Tara in Celtic history. It was also a meeting ground where the tribes,

Latgala, (translated Highlanders of the Lett Tribe)
Semgala, (People of the Lands end)
Vidzeme, (People of middle (Vid) Earth (Zeme))
Curzeme, (People of Baltic Coast)

Would come together (in Norse "A Thing") and hammer out peace treaties in Pagan times. In Pagan times the four Latvian tribes never got along, we were constently feuding. Nothing really serious, the combat was mostly to shame the other tribe, stealing cattle, ransaking and looting a village or two, run off and elope with their womenfolk..lol A way of propping up the image of your tribe while shaming the other. We call it Hoologinism. lol

Latvian tribes were a warrior(ess) society so the feuding was way of being 'Macho' showing the other how Dominate we were, by symbolically stealing from them. lol

Sigulda was "Treaty" site where the four would come together once a year and celebrate, trade, and renewal kinship bonds, important to social stablity as well as elect the new tribal chiefs.. also the Krivous (Baltic Druids) considered a high and holy sacred spot.

You now know WHY :)

Sigulda has today some of the richest archeological sites around it, literal tresure trove.

As for the feuding, we still do that. Although these days its done at Lativan Folk Song and Dance Festvials where each of the four tribes (now districts in Latvia) come together and try to beat each other senseless with our Folk Singging and Dancing.

Now the light phenomena is what we Latvians call Janis Uguns "John's Light" and is the bases of the May Pole symbol. John's Light is the Light of Devis ... The Light of God. Rebirth back into the Earth after the Death of Winter...

An when my Latvain Pagan Ancestory saw this phenemona at Sigulda all four did this! :)

Latvian Folk Dance Show - Grand Ending

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ilg-1BN-H_A

Psst psst its not just a pretty design they are forming with their dancing.. Magical Talismen and the dancers energy charges the Talismen (Sacred Gemotery) this was the Pagan way. :) The Dance and Song is the Ritual itself! ;)

ALSO I'll let you in on a very hush hush secret... Very ANCIENT very Powerful! :)

Yule Tree! :) Christmas Tree Origin! :)

Dex wrote:
Lay-o-esh Pillar of Light

Scientists left baffled as mysterious columns of coloured light appear in the night skies

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldne ... skies.html

Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:09 pm
GT Truther

"Mid-Atlantic Inaugural Ball"
Washington Convention Center, Washignton DC
Tuesday January 20, 2009

will have for entertainment

DJ Cassidy

The Dead (Phil Lesh, Bob Weir, Mickey Hart,
Bill Kreutzmann, Warren Haynes and Jeff Chimenti)

Uncle John here: Want to take bets that they play my song. LOL.

No wait, I just heard that the closing act will be dan playing his selection of youtube rock videos. Dan will be wearing a tie dye of course. ROTFLMAO.

Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:29 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dagwood wrote:
I agree with you here mjc...my question would be, does he WANT to get out of it? My impression is that he, (mostly MBM), like the spotlight, the feeling of importance, and like being 'in the know' and having people like us pecking at there branches to get a morsel of information. It gives him, (and again mostly MBM) a sense of purpose in there gutter lifestyle.

I think Don would disagree with this, given his conversations with Dan and his involvement during the initial 'escape' episodes and the beatings. But these days, Dan is a different person no longer bent on the wellfair of humanity, but instead he (again, mostly MBM) is obsessed with titles, degrees, and position in order to validate his own perception of his own importance. It's almost like he is looking for his own reward for his blood sweat and tears of working in an establishment he disagreed with. And how is he rewarded...by becomeing that which he use to hate and now embraces.

Dag

I think you answered your own question, Dag. I agree, Dan enjoys the limelight and revealing tasty titbits for the netheads to salivate over, but I don't think he's in it for the wonga (money.) He's in it to get some recognition from the scientific community if he can, and a bit of pedestal adulation.

----------------------------------------------------------------
In case anyone missed it, the damaged Lincolnshire Wind turbine story perhaps takes another turn...

Story in full, from:

http://www.louthleader.co.uk/news/PHOTO ... 4881911.jp

Brian Lee, 55, was driving on Billings Gate road in South Somercotes at 4.30pm on December 9 and stopped his car to take some pictures of a dramatic sunset on his mobile phone.

It wasn't until he returned home and looked over the images that he discovered the strange object in one of them.

He said: "I looked at my phone and just saw this donut-shaped thing in the sky; I didn't know what to think it was."

The image, facing a south westerly direction, also shows the headlights of a car approaching. The mystery object can be seen in the sky amidst the dark clouds.

Mr Lee, from nearby Saltfleet, said: "I've sat on this photo for a while because I just didn't know what to think about it, but after seeing all your stories in the Leader about the wind farm UFOs I thought maybe I should show somebody."

When asked if he believed UFOs were of alien origin, Mr Lee said he likes to keep an open mind, but added: "This isn't some sort of hoax as I really don't have any interest in the whole UFO thing. I just thought it was really strange."

(above) donut-shaped UFO caught on camera near Conisholme wind farm a few weeks before the wind turbine was damaged. Could it be this secret British Aerospace stealth craft that the British media have been talking about?

(above) The chap who snapped the object

Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:12 pm
GT Truther

mjc wrote:
Dagwood wrote:

Dag

I think you answered your own question, Dag. I agree, Dan enjoys the limelight and revealing tasty titbits for the netheads to salivate over, but I don't think he's in it for the wonga (money.) He's in it to get some recognition from the scientific community if he can, and a bit of pedestal adulation.

----------------------------------------------------------------

That's a good assessment mjc..I agree with that one.

What do you see I do? No barring the punches. Curious.
Don't forget my temporarily hijacking Victor M's list trying to share our Orb connection.
It's not everyday I get these intelligence cooperation.

Dex

Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:14 pm
GT Truther

Who's tsunami?

D

Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:30 pm
GT Truther

Post "J's bastard son"
Dex wrote:
DonD

Who's tsunami?

D

Dex that would be a reader from my locale, who knows me from the RL (Real World). I moved his post to the Active Mind; I'll have something more to say on the subject in the near future.

Meanwhile, my friend that provided me with the pictures of Op. Storm Tide emailed me and asked that I pass on his comments, just so you know a bit about him, and that he isn't some "Illuminati agent" or "sock puppet":

You have come to know me as "J's bastard son". A name Don gave, after I introduced myself to him. I contacted Don some time ago because I thought he may hold a number of answers to questions I had. I didn't want to be a source. My position in what we call "The Game" is far from big. I am a Player on a lower level of the foodchain, I do not hold answers, nor do I have access to lots of secret files.
Sadly, the answers I seeked by contacting Don, only brought up more questions. I want to know the truth, but unlike you, I want it to have a good nights' sleep and peace of mind. I have done and seen things that are best kept in the shade.

After the first contact, Don and I started discussing politics, militairy tactics and he talked to me about the Poleshift.
I was, and still am very sceptical about that matter. In my experience no government is capable of performing a cover up of that size. The bigger the secret, the less people should be informed, even on need-to-know basis. That is the rule of OPSEC. The so-called "black op" that would be carried out on an international scale in order to prepare the "elite" for the comming events is nearly impossible to do without about thousands of people asking questions or going to the press. There are simply too many weak links involved in such an operation.
It was the exercise of Storm Tide that opened up my eyes a bit further. I discussed this exercise, wich was indeed not at all a secret operation, with Don. The whole thing was shown on TV and the official purpose of the exercise was well-explained. But a number of things took my attention. Certain facts seem to prove Don's theory. So I went digging.
I still am not a believer. All I know about UFO's is from what I saw on the occasional X-Files episode...
But I do know that something large is being hidden behind the curtains.

I may consider answering questions you may have. I will not answer in riddles. But of course some things cannot be revealed for my or my colleagues' safety. That is also the reason why I cannot allow certain footage to be made public. For obvious reasons, I will not come online and will instead keep communicating over the secure line with Don.

Stay safe,

Yours sincerely

"J's bastard son"

(I don't want to use his chosen nom de plume here either, for several reasons.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fascinating image from a cellphone camera, mjc. One would think such a craft would avoid such things as wind turbines, as they have blinking red lights on them so as to help prevent such collisions. A hotdog young turk from MI-6 at the helm perhaps? No-one got close enough to see if there was a logo on it with, say, a circle of stars?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dagwood wrote:

Dag

I don't disagree with any of your analysis, but it doesn't give a complete answer. There's more to such madness than meets the eye, methinks.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:14 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

EAGLES DISOBEY
Administrator

WE ARE THE EAGLES WHO DISOBEY! (BUT DON'T MISTAKE US! WE'LL DEFEND THE USA!)

OUR BOTS HAVE JUST PROVED DR. DAN BURISCH CORRECT. THIS WILL ONLY BE TEMPORARILY POSTED TO EXPOSE THE CREATORS OF THE HOAX!

THIS IS WHAT THEY ARE DOWN TO, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! THEY ARE AWARE THAT DAN HAS A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE FORMER HEAD OF MJ12, SO THEY WANT TO CALL HIM A NAME (BASTARD).

TO DO THIS, THEY ARE WILLING TO SPREAD A HOAX ABOUT A LEGIT OPERATION OF THE BELGIAN MILITARY TO SCARE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU.

THEY FORGOT TO USE THE SPELL CHECKER, AND DISABLE THE SEARCH FEATURE WHICH WE USED TO CONFIRM THE BOTS DATA:

IN JUST A FEW PARAGRAPHS, THE WORDS "WICH" AND "COMMING" WERE USED. THESE POPPED IN OUR BOTS DATA, WHICH WAS KICKED IN RIGHT AFTER WE WERE STORMED FOR DATA A FEW HOURS AGO, WHEN MARCI DECIDED TO MOVE SOME OLD THREADS.

THE POSTER, BELOW, CLAIMS THAT THE WORDS IN RED ARE FROM SOME INFORMANT. THEY AREN'T. THEY ARE HIS AND THE PERSON WHO POPPED BACK IN POSTING.

CONSISTENTLY, OVER THE PAST 2 YEARS THE SAME TWO PEOPLE MADE THE SAME TWO SPELLING MISTAKES.

IT'S PITIFUL TO SEE PEOPLE TO SINK TO THIS LEVEL, AND EVEN MORE PITIFUL TO HAVE TO POST INFORMATION ABOUT THEM. BUT, THEY ARE SELLING A LOAD OF BULLSH AND NOW THEY'VE BEEN CAUGHT IN IT.

WE'LL PULL THIS OFF THE THREAD, SOON, BUT WE JUST THOUGHT YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THAT SHANE, OR DON, OR WHATEVER HE'S CALLING HIMSELF THIS WEEK, IS STILL WILLING TO LIE TO ANYONE JUST FOR THE PRIVILEGE OF TRYING TO PROVE THAT HIS WORLD IS STILL ENDING.

What follows are several clippings of Don and Dagwoods postings over the months..In which they show Dagwood using the same identical spelling mistakes several times with the words "wich" and "comming".

Don's reply to me Aug 11, 2007 2:30am in which Don uses wich instead of which.

Dagwood Oct 25,2007 11:12am
Dagwood Thu Dec 11,2008 4:44am

I must say their spotting this is rather eye opening and they seem make a interestingly strong point.

Shady

PS.. If anyone wants to see the posts they showing I saved the web page with their images.

Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:12 am
GT Truther

Post ** *?
Interesting, Shady, but it doesn't necessarily prove anything. People make typos all the time. On how many occasions has Dag written coming as "comming," do you know? As for Don, his posts very rarely contain spelling mistakes.

If Don's contact is from Belgian, "kommen" with two ems is the Dutch verb "to come," so you can see why he'd spell the English equivalent verb in a similar way. From what I've seen, J's bastard son and Dag's prose aren't all that similar, apart from the occasional "comming" and "wich" spelling mistakes. They may both be phonetic spellers. I knew someone at school who was constantly being told off for writing "cumming," and he always used to complain to the teacher that that was the way you said the word.:lol: BTW, JBS also appears to use an extra letter in a lot of other two syllable words. Does Dag?

Anyway, I'm sure Don and Dag will defend themselves here.

Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:08 am
GT Truther

Post A Tempest in a Turnstile
:roll: Good grief, as if that was even necessary, mjc! You're correct; I'm very fastidious about my spelling and Dagwood is so notoriously a "phonetic" speller that he took umbrage once at my gently pointing out a spelling mistake. If I make a spelling mistake these days it's usually because my keyboard gets such a pounding that if a letter here and there doesn't make it, I have to go back and re-insert it.

In the case of "J's bastard son", or JBS for short at the moment, his original email contained even more mistakes, and that's simply because English isn't his native language. I had to add a few letters and even a couple of short words (like "it", "and") to make it as articulate as it was in his mind when he wrote it. And you pointed out the reason for the common mistakes between he and Dag, mjc. PHONETICS. Silent letters that aren't heard in the spoken version are often eliminated. The word "coming" is often mis-spelled because if we used the correct pronunciation for how that is spelled, it would sound like "combing". And you'll notice that Dag often misspells "guard"; he often uses "gaurd" because the "u" isn't really heard but he knows it's in there so he puts it in, though in second place.

Still, these are quibbling matters and have nothing to do with what's really going on. I've been trying to explain that indeed there is more than simple megalomania behind the antics of SNEDs, because right off the bat two glaring lies stare the reader in the face: 1) 'They' foreswore reading this forum, even arranging a 'celebration' of sorts to declare they were going 'cold turkey' on the GT. Now for the first time in recent memory they not only admit reading, they actually took screen shots and Dan used them in his infamous Microsoft Suite of digital effects (the same one he loaned first me and then Dagwood) to illustrate his point. 2) Dan himself is posting, or if technically 'not' posting, he's doing the heavy lifting and then giving it to a SNEDs cartoon sock-puppet spokesperson....and we're continually reminded that Dan B. isn't allowed to post publicly "due to contractual arrangements". This would normally be laughable, as UJ so succinctly illustrates on the SNEDs Sez thread, but as I continually say, there is a method to their madness. What has Dan B. done in this latest bout of hysterics over the Storm Tide postings? He's DRAWN ATTENTION TO THEM. Dan was first a student of psychology and knows full well the dynamics involved. He's not so much a punk rooster (er, disobedient or angelic eagle, take your pick from the 'approved' mouthpiece) but the leader of ostriches - despite the fact they don't really stick their heads in the sand, they only appear to do so. Imagine; in an average suburban US household during the breakfast hour, the weatherperson comes on the TV and announces a tsunami is en route and expected to hit the metropolitan area, wiping out most of the surrounding metropolis and causing billions of dollars worth of damage. Does little Johnny cry "oh no, we're all gonna die!"? Does his mama say "hush, child, don't worry now....that's a bad man and we're just going to turn the channel so he won't scare you no more!"?? No, if the parents really care, they wouldn't talk such nonsense, making the weathermen out to be 'bad guys'; instead they would say "okay kids, that means we're going to get ready to go to a safer place to avoid this tsunami that the weatherman is warning about. We'll keep an eye on the weather and just be ready to go if it does come this way." Now THAT would be the proper way to go about such an issue.

But Dan doesn't have that luxury. He's the mouthpiece for total denial, for the fascism of enforced "Unity!" with thugs and criminals of the highest order, who have stolen the blood and treasure of the people for their own aggrandizement as they prepare themselves, all the while strenuously arguing that anyone speaking in 'warning' tones is to be vilified and ostracized. Yet Dan - at one time, while we were there as Marci's 'guests' - was adamant that the 'warning' was at least half of his 'purpose'. But since shortly after that moment, he was ordered to eliminate that aspect from his mission, that it was "Unity!" at all costs, and that anyone questioning or objecting to the Pollyanna-ish pie-not-dragon-in-the-sky approach was to be castigated as an actual proponent of disaster. That's equivalent to charging the weatherman on TV with actively promoting an agenda of destruction! Consider how absurd that is, and

THINK!

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:25 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

The post I lost the other day I was not going to try to re-type and will not totally re-do here either, but I was saying in it how sad it was that a human being was manipulated and controlled so as Dan Burisch and how I felt sorry for him in his situation and NO LIFE situation he is confined in and apparently does not want to or can't get out of.

But now that this info has come to light, it all only reenforces my origional thoughts on it all and just how really programmed and controled Dan Burisch really is.

Yes, everyone makes typos from time to time. Many have their own ways of speaking in text and not spelling words the commonly written way and use phonetics, etc., but this does not make the post a lie or false.

It appears to me that the ones around Dan Burish are grasping at straws now to try to get attention away from real truth being revealed because if it is revealed, then there are going to be many questions that the PTB don't want to have to answer. So they are definitely afraid of the real TRUTH coming to light.

Now, as I see it, IF Dan Burisch was not a puppet to the PTB he would not have done a total turn around on his origional informations and trying to inform about this upcoming Pole Shift. Either it was a lie from the beginning, or it was the truth. There are no in betweens on something like this.

If it was the truth, then why try to hide it??????

If it was a lie to begin with, then it wouldn't really matter would it??????

But apparently it does matter, that is why some of his and Marcias robots come here and read in order to see what updates are being put out and so they then try to debunk things.

If Dan Burisch was a real man, operating on his own accord, he should have the gumption to face Dondep and tell him truthfully all he had told in the past was a lie and not the real truth. But NO NO NO, he leaves it like it was when they last spoke and then sneaks around doing such things as this and trying to make Dondep look foolish and that Dondep is putting out untruths. If there is not going to be this POLE SHIFT, then why does Dan Burisch not have the real gutts to just stand up and say so???? Of course if he does, then it makes himself look foolish and he doesn't want to face this of course, so he then tries to make someone else look foolish instead using his little robots with their heads in the ground there who are supposed to be his security peoples. What a joke indeed. What a coward indeed.

I was always under the impression that a man/woman was known by their words, and if their words are no good, then you can know that the person is the same. A real man tells the real truth, not lies, not inuendos, not falsities, but TRUTH. A real man/woman has enough respect for themselves to just be REAL period. THEY DO NOT HAVE TO PLAY GAMES.

So, you peoples at Dan Burisch's beck and call, wake up, get your heads out of the sands of lies and see the light before it is too late for you.

In many ways I am glad that I was not part of the origional threads and postings with Dan Burisch. I came into all of this completely neutral, only reading past posts, etc. and all I have read here and heard of this cherade that is being promoted by SNEDS, so it helps me to be more objective and see just what GAMES SNEDS plays.

In all of my communications with Dondep, he has been straight forward in just giving answers, answering questions, and not elaborating or trying to make someone else appear to be foolish. He just tells it like he sees it period.

At least Dondep tries to warn others in what ways he can. Dan Burisch, if you survive this upcoming catastrophe, how are you going to be able to live with yourself, knowing that you played these GAMES of the PTB and have all of these murders on your conscience becaue you didn't tell the real truth of things. The ghots of the lost souls wll haunt you the rest of your days and everyone else that has been a part of all of this cover up.

You are the one who has the real problem, not being able to tell the truth and stand by you truths. God have mercy on your soul, for life is a circle, and all things do come back to haunt one indeed.

brightstar

Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:13 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: A Tempest in a Turnstile
Dondep wrote:
:roll: Good grief, as if that was even necessary, mjc!

Lol, the accusations sounded like a really tall story to me, as the folks at Sneds obviously don't have access to "all" the information, so have come up with some rather off-kilter and amusing conclusions based on a few mis-spellings. Hopefully Dag will see the funny side to it as well.

brightstar wrote:
In all of my communications with Dondep, he has been straight forward in just giving answers, answering questions, and not elaborating or trying to make someone else appear to be foolish. He just tells it like he sees it period.

I couldn't agree more. There's no artifice with Don, or Dag. Both have great integrity, and you know where you stand with them.

Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:30 pm
GT Truther

Exactly mjc, and one other thing I thought of later regarding Dan Burisch that I have noticed. You know how some of their posts are put here to read some of their foolishness and game playing, in remembering how Dan had stated in one of his writings months ago of how he respected all religions and all. Well, if he was as 'enlightened' as he likes to think he is regarding so much, he would realize, as I have found out myself, that all religions, no matter which ones they are are nothing more than means of programming and controlling masses of peoples. So how could he respect this?????

I do not mean to offend anyone in their religous belief systems, but the truth is the truth period and this was, is, and still is the purpose of ALL religions period, programming and control of the masses within them. So when I read that, it was like it showed me that he just wasn't as darn smart in everything as he likes to make many believe. You cannot adhere to and follow every religious belief system and respect them all when they are not giving peoples the real truths of things. I can't have respect under those circumstances. I do respect each individuals right to choose, but it doesn't mean I have to respect their religious beliefs. However, as I have come to see it, religions are not needed, nor necessary. If a person can become Spiritual and believe in a ONE God/Consciousness/Creator of ALL Life, then this is all that is necessary for them.

It has been religions and governments, that have been the two main driving negative forces on this planet that has caused all of the wars on this planet from as far back as history tells of. And if they can't do any better than this, then I myself personally, have no use for them period.

Being Spiritual has more merit indeed in light of those factors for me.

brightstar

Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:46 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

A common tactic of the Sned’s team uses is very professional diversionary tactic in a debate. They pulled this off constantly in old Golden Threads.

When you have them ‘up against the wall’ and into a defensive posture debate wise. They’ll divert the attack by pointing to the lint (sort of speak) on your shoulder and scream bloody murder. Making that lint (nit picking) into a BIG ISSUE and while everyone deals with the issue of the lint they squirm out from under the spot light (issue at hand) and get away.lol

I remind the thread old timers of whole `Is Nightshade 09 a black operative or not’ debacle. How many of you old timers spent time and energy believing that instead of presuing the pertent questions at hand? Many of you and in the mean time Sned’s team squirmed out from the glem of the spot light and back in controlling the debate according to their plans.

They pull this tactic constantly, create Issues out of thin air and while your focusing on that, they get away, regroup and revise the script.

This typo issue is just the latest manifestation of it.

Shady

Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:46 pm
GT Truther

http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=86229

Kissinger affirms call for 'new world order'
Proposes globalism to solve current world economic crisis

Posted: January 15, 2009
3:58 pm Eastern

By Jerome R. Corsi
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

Henry Kissinger

Former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger reaffirmed his call for the incoming Obama administration to use the current financial crisis to create a "new world order," in a commentary piece for the International Herald Tribune.

Kissinger's commentary makes clear globalists intend to utilize the current global financial meltdown to advance globalism.

In developing his call for action, Kissinger also makes clear his view of globalism involves a lessening of American power and influence to elevate other less advantaged countries in the global economy.

"The economic world has been globalized," Kissinger proclaimed. "Its institutions have a global reach and have operated by maxims that assumed a self-regulating global market."

Kissinger warns against individual countries taking action through national political institutions to cushion the shock of the current financial decline, with a view to ameliorating their domestic economies.

Rather than focus on domestic politics, Kissinger says the solution involves more globalism.

"Every major country has attempted to solve its immediate problems essentially on its own and to defer common action to a later, less crisis-driven point," Kissinger wrote. "So called rescue packages have emerged on a piecemeal national basis, generally by substituting unlimited governmental credit for the domestic credit that produced the debacle in the first place – so far without more than stemming incipient panic."

Kissinger strongly objects to nation-states action as such to protect their domestic economies.

"In the end, the political and economic systems can be harmonized in only one of two ways: by creating an international political regulatory system with the same reach as that of the economic world," he suggests, "or by shrinking the economic units to a size manageable by existing political structures, which is likely to lead to a new mercantilism, perhaps of regional units."

Kissinger clearly prefers creating global political institutions to manage the global economy. He positions his alternative, "mercantilism," as a system reminiscent of a 14th century Venetian economic structure, as objectionable as the "protectionism" globalists typically rail against.

Kissinger also chides America for being overbearing, suggesting that "righteousness" has "characterized too many American attitudes, especially since the collapse of the Soviet Union."

He charges that American righteousness has resulted in "a certain inherent unilateralism – the standard of European critics – or else an insistent kind of consultation by which nations were invited to prove their fitness to enter the international system by conforming to American prescriptions."

Not since JFK has a president like Obama come on the scene, "with such a reservoir of expectations," Kissinger argues.

Kissinger believes the U.S. partnerships with the European Union and China are the keystones to developing his perception of the new world order.

He acknowledges "the global financial collapse has devastated Chinese exports," threatening to lower Chinese growth to below the 7.5 percent rate "that Chinese experts have always defined as the line that challenges political stability."

Yet, he warns that "if protectionism grows in America or if China comes to be seen as a long-term adversary, a self-fulfilling prophecy may blight the prospects of global order."

Kissinger wants his vision of the new world order to be built upon a trans-Atlantic reality in which the U.S. combines economically and politically with the European Union, and a trans-Pacific reality in which the U.S. combines with China.

"An international order can be permanent only if its participants have a share not only in building but also securing it," he concludes. "In this manner, America and its potential partners have a unique opportunity to transform a moment of crisis into a vision of hope."

As WND previously reported, Kissinger, who has long proclaimed the need for a "new world order," is now focusing his request on Obama, urging the incoming president to seize upon the current financial crisis as a pathway to creating globalist political structures as a solution.

"The Late Great USA: The Coming Merger with Mexico and Canada," published in July 2007, predicted that an approaching collapse of the dollar would be followed by a global recession paving the way for a North American Union regional configuration in which U.S. sovereignty would fade.

WND also has reported Kissinger is a leading participant in various global meetings, including those held by the Council on Foreign Relations, the Bilderberg Group and the Davos World Economic Forum.

Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:04 pm
GT Truther

Post Dan Desirious of Disaster?? Oh No, Not Him!
Shady, I saw that ass-kissing Heinz was trying to promote in public for Obama, but he's whistling Dixie IMDO. He's one guilty predator, and knows it. Only by such slavish attempts to align himself now with the new power does he think he'll be able to escape justice. Maybe he'll succeed, but we need to press the issue sometime after the new administration gets its sea legs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Nancy Lieder - Dan Burisch Connection

Today I had two questions out of the many that I've been asked that have stood out and deserve more of a fulsome response than I can give in a short email.

A SNEDs cartoonist wrote:
"Look, get off it, man, stop moving the bar to some unknown topic or new conspiracy, and supply the PLANET you said Burisch was lying about! Well?"

This could be quick or drawn-out. It isn't incumbent upon me to supply a rogue planet on request, as there's sufficient evidence of anomalous Earth behavior that Burisch's "galactic center" argument and "Timeline One variant 83" don't address. His "timelines" argument is in disarray, as he isn't sure now WHAT timeline is operative. Still no proof or evidence of the Looking Glass nor its prognostications. What happened to those premature announcements from him that his pal Benazir Bhutto would attain to the highest office of Pakistan, and be joined on the world stage by Hillary Clinton, who was to win the 2008 elections? Did all that ardor for first Hillary and then McCain (second choice, though at heart Dan was closer to Ron Paul than anyone in his ideology) evaporate without a whimper?

I have always urged preparation and refuse to be put on the defensive by first one faction and then the other. There are so many lies flying back and forth and so much willful ignorance that it could often be described (by me at least) as "intentional malevolence". The return of the "Destroyer", among its many names, has been known about from all forms of prophecy, as this is a cyclical event. In attempts to take advantage of the situation, the elite were suckered into a lie about the timetable, the better to draw them out and set the conditions for their collapse. This is only just now occurring, as the meltdown of the economy continues unabated even as we type this and cheer at the endless inaugural coverage - for a man that Burisch never expected to win, according to assurances given him. Now he chooses to clamber on the proverbial bandwagon, and amazingly proffers yet another lie, namely: " BECAUSE WHAT WE'VE SAID HAS COME TO PASS AND WE HAVE BEEN VINDICATED AS SUCH!". Yes, Benazir Bhutto is President of Pakistan (NOT). Hillary Clinton is President of the US (NOT). Nothing bad has happened, no rogue planet has passed (YET; more importantly, the fact your superiors such as MJ-2 Richard B. Cheney believed and acted on the May 2003 date allows he and his protege George W. to exit their offices in disgrace even as they blithely lie their way out the door whistling Dixie). Where is the 'Widget'? Where is the proof such things as Ganesh Particles not only exist but could be harvested and cultivated to do as they supposedly promise? Was Caltech just another public now-you-see-it-now-you-don't exercise? Where's the proof such a thing as the Lotus even exists? Where are the sales of 'healing music' that can actually be credited with helping real, living human beings unadulterated by unquestioning adulation? Are D&M still in the Sunchase, or have they moved to better digs now that they're vice-presidents and officers of a "major European bio-medical concern"?

The other question was:

"Why does it bother him [Dan] so much when the subject [of a Catastrophe] is brought up?"

Once upon a time, our galactic elders were hanging out, conversing, and pondered the fate of the Experimental World called by its inhabitants "Earth", which was to go through one of its periodic poleshifts that the Creator had programmed to occur approximately every 3,657 years, caused by the sling orbit of an extra-solar planet that alone among the planets of the solar system of the living star (called the Sun by Earth's inhabitants) and dead binary twin (called Nemesis by Earth's early Greek astronomers) traversed between both. Because the Creator had so ordained it at the time, the advanced inhabitants of neighboring worlds that were firmly committed to the goals of the Creator were given the privilege - and responsibility - to assist in the genetic engineering of more sophisticated generations of inhabitants, and to provide for the enlightening and retrieval of the souls manifesting in those inhabitants. They chose a race from another binary star system, who had advanced to the level where they were allowed interstellar travel and association with other worlds. Like most worlds, a small percentage of them, usually equivalent to the percentage of the ultra-powerful and materially-enriched elites among them, were allowed to compete for the souls' attention and loyalty, the better to claim them for their own for use on the worlds where they had been allowed to resettle, following their initial incarnations on their home worlds.

One of these worlds was a planet in Zeta Reticuli, where existed a civilization that some would compare to a kibbutz, or soviet collective, or commune. On this world, most of the inhabitants were willingly part of a community and turned their children over to the collective to have them raised and schooled, though the natural parents were of course allowed more of a role in the rearing though to what degree has never been made clear because both parties supporting the basic tenets of this paradigm are both supremely arrogant (DB and NL) and though admitting to the existence of the 'other', has refused to make comparisons. One such parent, who resented the fact he couldn't play a larger role in the schooling of his son (Chi'el'ah), had secretly joined a secret society, one in which the members were allowed to have names (though they could speak telepathically, giving a rationale to the mainstream culture for insisting on not allowing any individual to have a name). These names were quite complex, having several levels of meanings, and are invested with significant symbolic value. Chi'el'ah resented the fact his son was being unduly influenced by his teacher at school, and somehow also arranged to have himself selected as one of the initial "ambassadors" to Earth, to counter what a rival faction of Zetas had begun to do, which was to infiltrate in the third dimension the consciousness of Earth's predominant military force and power structure in general - the better to acquire souls in the development of their own world, and in contravention of the galactic elders' dictum known as the "Prime Directive" both fictionally and in practice.

Sometime after the arrival of this "ambassador" that Chi'el'ah was considered to be, two sets of treaties came to be recognized by the earthlings' supreme council (known first as MJ-12, then the CotM that MJ-12 was folded into) in charge of the relationships between the rival Zetan factions and themselves. Then we have the matter of how Chi'el'ah supposedly in 1973 was aboard a zetan craft that abducted one Dan Burisch, aged 9 at the time. According to what Chi'el'ah told Dan in the mid-1990s, he did this on his way back to 1953 in Kingman, AZ where he was initially captured along with his crashed craft after which he conveyed much information to his human captors once they developed a special climate for him to exist in, the so-called "Clean Sphere" and "Ambassadorial Suite" in S-4, a facility within or at minimum connected to the so-called 'Area 51'.

By the time Dan, who had taken part in a covert acclerated doctorate program ordered by Edward Teller at SUNY that culminated in 1989 in order to become well-versed in microbiology, officially "met" Chi'el'ah, under orders to research a cure for his (Chi'el'ah's) neuropathy, it was the mid-1990s and he was able to communicate to Chi'el'ah telepathically, so that only he (Dan Crain, as he was known then) was privy to what Chi'el'ah told him. Or so he thought. We know that officially, Chi'el'ah also told MJ-12/the CotM certain 'things' as well....things that could have been planted in "ancient writings" or "prophecies", things about the existence - or non-existence - of a "large winged planet", such as the one even Dan B. admitted would arrive, though he preferred to refer to it as an "ovoid energy mass" if memory serves me correctly (geez, I'll probably be crucified if I got a date or name wrong here or there; this is off-the-cuff here so respectful corrections are welcomed, but the gist is the same). Do we know everything Chi'el'ah told Dan B.? No, not even the information that would have an impact on our world were we to learn the extent of it. Do we know if what Chi'el'ah told Dan B. is truthful? No, because so far none of it has panned out. If there is proof of a "Ganesh Particle", then there should be proof of its existence, proof that can be accepted by those among us schooled in the discipline and even the onlooker of average intelligence. Even if we aren't allowed to replicate it, to harness said particles.

Now let's look at the evolution of Dan's approach to Nancy Lieder. When I first asked him about it, officially, he said that "Nancy is correct; PX is out there....but it's more akin to an oval mass of energy". That was in Nov. 2003. Then, in May of 2005, when Dan was being "allowed" limited interaction on the Golden Thread - then in its Stargate Forum period - I re-posted a ZetaTalk article, "Two Camps", in reaction to the polarization between the site Kate had begun (EaglesDisobey.org, now known as WyzWyrld) initially as a tribute to Marci before she came to disbelieve both Dan and Marci. Dan emailed me privately in encouragement of said ZetaTalk. We didn't talk too much about it, because I knew it would be a sensitive subject because of what other 'insiders' were saying.....in Dan B.'s world, the MAJ he was working with were 'good guys' and Chi'el'ah was if anything "STO - Service To Others". In Nancy L.'s world, Chi'el'ah was a mole, a traitor, a turncoat who had wormed his way into being the point-person for a group of Zetans in order to betray them. Or so they claim today. They claim Dan B. is "telling it like it was told to him", not intending to mislead anyone, and kept alive in his mistaken notion that he's doing good things for humanity by not calling for full, public, open and transparent hearings on the subject of the Coverup. In their view, their former comrade has told Dan a lie that's based on a theoretical truth - if a certain majority of inhabitants are of sufficient spiritual development, a world can "graduate" to a higher dimension. The "transformation" of a world, to such an existence, is even now ongoing, but it won't be occurring for those that put Dan B. up to his shenanigans and justify it by their "ends justify the means" balderdash. THOSE folks are being brought down, will be brought down, to a level where they can't escape justice no matter their elaborate plans based on dreams of "zero-point energy" they still think they can reverse-engineer from alien craft......based on their knowledge of bases on the far side of the Moon they can escape to (the ones air-brushed out of NASA photos) and possibly even places on Mars.....based on their well-stocked bunkers, on their control of military power and financial instruments....and instead of feeding hungry and homeless people for the sake of appearance, he should be quietly arranging for funding of windmill turbine factories, schools for teaching the making of beef jerky, animal husbandry....assembly plants for water filters.....buildings in the relatively safer areas that could withstand category 5 storms....etc.

So did Dan push Chi'el'ah through a 'stargate' in what amounted to a spherical baby-carriage in Dec 2003 and "live to tell about it"? Why did he leave then, and not before or after? Timing? MAJ personnel turned their heads away at the opportune moment? Nancy L.'s zetans calls those accounts "a pack of lies", and Dan B.'s zetan called her bunch a collection of "rogues", who "had humanity's worst interests at heart", and whose message would cause enough to worry and panic over the possiblity of a poleshift so that they would actually precipitate the event! They arrogantly and vehemently denounce the other's paradigm, in effect validating the opponent. At least that's what he was suggesting as 2006 wore on after he was officially "divided" and given his team of ex-MAJ thugs and retired black-ops agents and sock-puppets. But as late as mid-2006 he had still been sincerely answering "I honestly don't know" when it came to whether he knew if "Planet X" existed or not. Where is that intellectual honesty now?

And as of this writing, even as the inauguration of Barack Obama takes place on all the cable news channels, the illegitimate Rancher & Angler regime is still in power, and I wouldn't guarantee that any last-minute attempts at martial law would fail. They may be hiding it well, but privately MJ-2[retired?!?] is seething with the reality power is slipping through his fingers and he'll be lucky to leave DC without a tarring and feathering. Once the transition to power is complete, we'll know much better how any 'Disclosure' or timeline will be revealed; until then, I only see more and more quakes, more volcanoes erupting, more severe weather, more economic collapse, in short, more of the conditions under which it will be necessary to have prepared. And that's even without mentioning the ongoing chemtrails, which were once again being laid down heavily here early last week, and the fact the Moon is definitely out of place. Is this part of the "Timeline 2" hologram shown the privileged Dan B.? Is all of this part of the version of reality he's selling where any honest debate is tantamount to wishing disaster to strike? Do his statistics show a lessening of anomalous earth-changes and events? What does his "timeline" show for the justice due the rascals he once (if not still) worked for? Is everyone so happy that Obama has ascended to the Oval Office that they'll forget all about the crimes committed by officials of the former administration? Or will he decry all attempts at "justice" as "looking backward", etc? In short, can Dan Burisch stop calling the people of this forum names and describe as fully and truthfully what his latest "timeline" shows? I'm always willing to listen, as most readers are, but there is so much sanctimony and negative attention directed this way from the SNEDs cartoon characters that it's no surprise the reader is turned off.

We need full congressional hearings to get the full range of truth out into the "public data stream". In short, transparent, fulsome examination and accountability. Anything less is a cop-out, no matter how many sandwiches and bowls of soup SNEDs passes out tailgating from their Hummers. And yes, something will done about it in the weeks and months after this coming Tuesday, when Rancher vacates the Residency. Big Dick n' Dadmiral won't be at the helm anymore, even as they manuever behind the scenes. Hallelujah!

Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:43 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Quote:
Henry Kissinger

Former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger reaffirmed his call for the incoming Obama administration to use the current financial crisis to create a "new world order," in a commentary piece for the International Herald Tribune.

Kissinger's commentary makes clear globalists intend to utilize the current global financial meltdown to advance globalism.

It just baffles my mind to see how dumb in many respects these NWO mindset peoples really are. It seems to me that the more 'globalism' that does occur, the worse things actually get, instead of better. When individual countries can't solve their problems and financial woes, how in the sam hill do they think that more globalism or a NWO is going to fix it all. Their mental levels must be bordering on delusions and insanity if they cannot see through the foolishness of this globalism bit. It is sheer nonsense as I see it. If their 'globalism' had any real merits to it, things would be getting better all over this planet in all countries, but NO, just the opposite is occurring.

If the various countries Presidents, Prime ministers, and leaders cannot fix their own countries ails and problems, how do they think a one world leader can fix it all. It is just all sheer BS period as I see it. It is all a scheme to divide and conquer and destroy this planet, and opens the doors wide open for even more corruptions, controls, and dictatorships. In other words a Nazi/communist/socialist controlled world pure and simple. And I for one, want no part of such a hypocracy as all of this. As far I am concerned, they can all take their NWO BS and cram it.

I personally think that ALL involved in trying to force this NWO agenda upon the world should be tried for treason period. Because that is what it is really all about. It is about destroying countries, governments, cultures and peoples period.

Dondep,

As usual you summed it all up pretty good. And it is because you keep putting out the truths of what all occurred that Dan Burisch and Marcia McDowell, MJ12 and the rest of the idiots on that side of the band wagon cannot stand. This is why they run and hide and then have their puppets throw out disinformations because TRUTH apparently is not part of their agenda. Strife and confusions seems to be the norm from that side, instead of sensibility, saneness, and openness and TRUTH any more.

When reading some of Dan B's. older posts I thought that maybe he actually had some real integrity and was wanting to try to get Truths out there, but I see now that it is appearing to be nothing but smoke screens and distortions to keep confusions existing. But I guess when you continually rub shoulders with these neferious individuals who have to morals, no respect for others, no respect for life, or even themselves, then you become like them.

When you deal with evil individuals who will take women and children, and rape them, have a female stripped of their cloths and sent out into the woods to run for their life so you can hunt them like an animal, then have their child put into a mental institution so you cannot see them, cannot get them out even under the guise of National Security, this is one deranged evil, black hearted person. This is 'angler'.

Then another one who also rapes and molests women and children, that apparently isn't even a US Citizen and the lies and coverups allow him to become a President in the US and commits treason as this, should be hung according to the laws as I see it. This is GHWB.

When you are involved with peoples who bring in all kinds of drugs to get a countries children hooked on them, to ruin their lives, destroy their souls and bodies, this is GHWB and company.

And peoples who deliberately help the drug trafficing trade to bring in plane loads of drugs to distribute out to all they can get hooked on this crap more and more like the Clintons did in Mena, Arkansas.

Peoples who kill when it suits their evil, greedy agendas just to get a step higher up their evil ladder.

And then these types of peoples are declared the cream of the crop, the so called 'elite' of society by various individuals and the news medias. And then this D'Admiral, just as deep into it all most likely as the rest, otherwise he would not have been in the position that he has had.

This 'cream of the crop' apparently are some of the most low level of spirituality and mindsets that exist on this planet. They are the cream of the crop alright, of the lowest levels of humanity this is for sure and yet they keep getting into these positions of power.

And this is what Dan Burisch sold his soul for???? God forbid.

They all need to be brought to JUSTICE if at all possible and tried and put in jail.

In the news they tried to promote this idea that Obama had a delima because of Cheney and possibly using Cheney for help and advice. When I heard that BS, I thought, "Obama, if you have any sense at all you will run like hell away from Cheney period."

Yes, I agree that Obama is very charismatic, he talks a good talk, but I still have my questions and doubts. In all of his talks he still does not give concrete answers for how he thinks he is going to help fix things, yet he is putting this country into even more debt, and getting the Federal Government involved even deeper into private companies, namely these banks for the most part and then the car industry. For the Federal Government to keep bailing out all of these financial institutions, it is just not going to work. I still think it was the wrong route to go and still feel this way. But we need less government, less government intervention and infiltration into every aspect of peoples lives and let these companies make it or not make it. And reduce the size of this Federal Government bureauacry that is just totally out of hand any more also.

brightstar

Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:37 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Perhaps this is the storm they are are preparing for??

NASA warns of 'space Katrina' radiation storm

http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=5541

Dex wrote:
DonD

Who's tsunami?

D

Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:50 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 37  Next