It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:17 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 4.4 2009 
Truth Seeker

Post Re: And Deeper Goes The Rabbit Hole(s)
Dondep wrote:
Cyberbird wrote:
PenguinBrigade wrote:
[it is] more what we think that what we do that determines the future.

I'm not so sure about that. Perhaps.

In my own opinion, it's true that what we think and do can determine our own individual futures to a large extent, but to extrapolate that simple principle to account for changing immutable events (such as a cyclic poleshift) is simply an exercise in sticking one's head in the sand or whistling Dixie past the graveyard.

:lol: Maybe.

Spiritual laws exist. We just don't know how they work. We've been dumbed down.

Prophecy always allows for two outcomes. Take the bible for instance. The Old Testament prophecied the Messiah to be "a victorious king whose government would last forever" and "a crucified martyr." What determined the outcome was the people during Jesus' times. Likewise for the Armageddon prophecies of the New Testament.

The current Armageddon scenario of Planet X or 2012 has two possible outcomes. We determine what that will be. Our spiritual state of mind is the determining factor of whether ascendence or destruction takes place. After all, it's not the first time earth has gone through this galactic cycle/transition. Is it a 36 thousand years cycle? Does that mean every time Planet X or the galactic alignment comes around, there's a destructive polar shift that wipes out our population?

In the process of examining this rabbit hole descent that I'm going through by even contemplating this Majestic-Burisch stuff, I'm realizing the issue is really about spiritual laws, not so much materialistic-based scientific laws. That is, because of our spiritual ignorance, we're being played by powers and principalities. And because of that, whatever we think is the truth, isn't. It's a paradox!

:wink:

Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:15 am
Truth Seeker

UFO Sighting NASA Kennedy Space Center

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjBMxYGr ... annel_page

That's convincing.

Try this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbGUrNtoRC4

Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:23 am
Truth Seeker

Dondep wrote:

This is the transcript that showed up in early 2007 on SNEDs, as a way of attempting to explain the transcript above between Dan and Dadmiral but which makes the situation even more absurd, once you look at it from my perspective...

This issue has to do with J1 lying. Let's not act as though it's the first time! He was part of another lie in 2004, and lied several times to Marcia. This issue does not have to do with the statements I have made about my account, either. Truths have been shared, for 20 years with many operatives on many levels.

Fascinating, Don. Thanks for sharing that. Since I have no idea if any of this actually took place, it's hard for me to get worked up about the info. Apophis isn't Planet X -- but it's a close passby.

The issue of lying? Isn't that what spies and black ops do all the time? I don't see what the problem is. J1 lied to Dan. It doesn't look like Dan viciously lied to you. It looks more like he made a white lie in order to protect you. Same with his actions to cut off from you.

This transcript raises the issue of Majestic lying in order to prevent needless panic among the public. Anyway, Apophis isn't expected to arrive until 2029 and even then impact is ruled out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/99942_Apophis

Back to Planet X. Isn't it Sitchin who started the whole Planet X thing? And doesn't that take us back to the Sumerians and Iraq? Aren't the Illuminati the descendants of the Anunnaki royalty left behind? Dan B. seems to dismiss the connection of the Anunnaki with Planet X or the Illuminati. I find that curious. The Luciferian backstory seems to me to be the real "meat and potatoes" of the story. What you and Dan are doing seems to fall into more of a red herring plot than an actual debate/conflict/feud. But that's just my perspective, since I don't have the inside information that you do.

Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:08 am
GT Truther

PenguinBrigade wrote:
Dondep wrote:
In my own opinion, it's true that what we think and do can determine our own individual futures to a large extent, but to extrapolate that simple principle to account for changing immutable events (such as a cyclic poleshift) is simply an exercise in sticking one's head in the sand or whistling Dixie past the graveyard.

:lol: Maybe.

Actually, we can usually see how they work in practice. If you can show me an example of where thought/prayer/wishful thinking was the causative agent behind an anomalous aversion of an otherwise predictable physical event, I will eat my hat. I have a fibrous hat that could be physically eaten, despite my prayers to the contrary. :lol:

Penguin wrote:
Prophecy always allows for two outcomes. Take the bible for instance. The Old Testament prophecied the Messiah to be "a victorious king whose government would last forever" and "a crucified martyr." What determined the outcome was the people during Jesus' times. Likewise for the Armageddon prophecies of the New Testament.

'Prophecy' in conjunction with religion is an extremely sensitive subject. I view both Old and New Testaments as primarily social control mechanisms for the use of the elites to maintain their position and suppress the questioning of their authority. It's my belief that the individual known as "Jesus Christ" was a 'divine' messenger, but not a "Messiah". A "crucified martyr", yes. For someone to be a 'victorious king whose gov't. would last forever' would mean waiting expectantly for a situation that is more likely than not never going to happen, the earnestness of orthodox Jewry notwithstanding.

Penguin wrote:
The current Armageddon scenario of Planet X or 2012 has two possible outcomes. We determine what that will be. Our spiritual state of mind is the determining factor of whether ascendence or destruction takes place.

And this is where we will fundamentally disagree. There is nothing - nada - in the geologic or any other record to indicate that "we determine what the outcome will be". However, there is a geological record of prior poleshifts occuring on this planet.

Penguin wrote:
After all, it's not the first time earth has gone through this galactic cycle/transition. Is it a 36 thousand years cycle? Does that mean every time Planet X or the galactic alignment comes around, there's a destructive polar shift that wipes out our population?

As you now point out, there IS a cycle. No, not 36,000 but 3,600 years. Yes, there may be other 'cycles' involved as well, but the geological record (see Velikovsky) is prety static: approx. 3,600 years, give-or-take. No, not every passage of "X" causes a massive poleshift; some passages are worse than others. And even in the period since mankind has populated the Earth, the sheer size of the current population is a testament to the fact that a residual remnant survives.

Penguin wrote:
In the process of examining this rabbit hole descent that I'm going through by even contemplating this Majestic-Burisch stuff, I'm realizing the issue is really about spiritual laws, not so much materialistic-based scientific laws. That is, because of our spiritual ignorance, we're being played by powers and principalities. And because of that, whatever we think is the truth, isn't. It's a paradox!

I demur. True, we are being played by powers and principalities, and are likely to allow that to continue if we keep our eyes closed to all the possibilities. In the early days of the Golden Thread I would often refer to a 'spiritual abacus', meaning we would have to look at the spiritual logic of a given concept or action/reaction. Unfortunately it takes quite a long time to cover all the possibilities once that kind of discussion begins. We have a compendium of the entire Golden Thread, on a 4-DVD/CD set titled the "YellowBook" by UncleJohn, the resident archivist. I notice you're in DC; it would be a minor matter for me to meet you or mail a copy; you can PM me with your contact info and I'll be glad to meet or mail.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:44 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

PenguinBrigade wrote:
Fascinating, Don. Thanks for sharing that. Since I have no idea if any of this actually took place, it's hard for me to get worked up about the info. Apophis isn't Planet X -- but it's a close passby.

I completely understand about "not getting worked up". It's often the case when someone 'outside' takes an objective peak at something they can't relate to other than what popular culture (the movies, books, etc) entertains them with. As for "Apophis" - here's where that 'spiritual abacus' comes in. When someone gets "too close to the truth" (as has been explained to me and makes perfect logical sense), a "cover story" is employed that can explain things away in a more 'reasonable' manner. Does "Apophis" begin to explain the many items the US gov't. seems to have involved with such as the DUMBs, etc? (No, but the Cold War does). Apophis is comfortably far enough into the future - for that matter so is 2012, hence it's growing acceptance by the purveyors of 'opinion' on the lunatic fringe. It's also but one example of a celestial object/event that is of such low-level importance it can easily be dismissed. A poleshift, on the other hand, is of such a magnitude that its spiritual significance far outstrips the mainstream idea of what passes for "science ficition". Notice that there are no movies about the possibility of a poleshift, or even of Nibiru returning. Sure there are disaster movies, usually showing earthquakes, tornadoes, floods, aliens, UFOs, etc, but NONE that have shown the event as portended. Are we to surmise that out of all the material Hollywood has at its disposal, the poleshift/"Planet X" scenario hasn't been looked at? Perhaps it's for the same reason as D&M left out the word "bamboozle" from their quote of what I said the other day. Sensitivity to the accuracy.

Penguin wrote:
The issue of lying? Isn't that what spies and black ops do all the time? I don't see what the problem is. J1 lied to Dan. It doesn't look like Dan viciously lied to you. It looks more like he made a white lie in order to protect you. Same with his actions to cut off from you.

Not quite. Just because spies and black-ops agents routinely lie, do we excuse it? I submit we should NEVER excuse it; the ends don't justify the means, the ends ARE the means. And Dan actually did 'viciously' lie to me and about me. On such issues, considering the gravity of the situation (not just me personally, but the entire 'mission'), lying is a form of deepest treachery. Remember I told you that when meeting a year later at the Hilton, I asked him about that, and he said darkly that "the bullet may have been meant for YOU". Perhaps you would have had to have heard the tone to understand what I meant. There was never an "Illuminati threat" to Dan; not when they were supposedly negotiating for 'peace' to break out between they and Majestic, with partying going on in Sin City (like tonight and tomorrow) only weeks later once Dan was inducted into the Prieure de Sion and the Illuminati and Majestic openly posted on the first SNEDs forum. No, that kind of lie showed that indeed "all is not what it seemed"; all is not what the transcripts attempt to show.

Penguin wrote:
This transcript raises the issue of Majestic lying in order to prevent needless panic among the public.

The lie goes deeper than the first 'excusable' reason, Penguin. "Preventing needless panic" is an excuse NOT to tell the truth, even without benefit of an 'official' podium to speak it behind. It's not just the message, or even the messenger, but the podium or placement of where the information comes from. It's the excuse the Bush administration used to keep the 'lid' on the Coverup - a Coverup that's gone on for decades, cost thousands of lives, careers, and fortunes. They weren't about to let it slip what they were covering up in the first place; enter Apophis. That is, if the "Sun shakin' its booty" maybe-it-will/maybe-it-won't paradigm doesn't stick.

Penguin wrote:
Anyway, Apophis isn't expected to arrive until 2029 and even then impact is ruled out.

See what I mean? You're much less likely to do anything to prepare, either physically, spiritually, socially, etc, because the date is so far off as to take any sense of urgency away. Your attention wanders.

Penguin wrote:
Back to Planet X. Isn't it Sitchin who started the whole Planet X thing?

No. Try Velikovsky, and read about how he talked to his friend Einstein about getting the Navy to take sonar readings to prove the outline of Antartica beneath the ice conformed generally to the Piri Reis map (the old map of the world, owned by a Turkish admiral from 1513 I believe if memory serves me correctly.....wiki can pin down the date). Also read up on how Sitchin's friend Rob't Harrington, the chief astronomer of the Nat'l Observatory, was assassinated (we can use "died"; you may prefer to believe the cover story of his death, but either way, his life ended when he went down to Antartica to show how "Planet X" was viewable with even just an 8" telescope). Sitchin got the message; he stopped talking about these matters until his most recent book, which is about the historical record for the cyclic return of Nibiru and how that return was known as the "time of the Crossing". "Planet X" became more than fodder for mere musing when NASA announced - in an article quickly retracted and ignored - in Dec. of 1983 that it had proven "X" existed and where it was. This confirmed, at that time, what the MAJI had been told by the one faction (the "STO", for want of a better term) of aliens back in the early 1950s.

And doesn't that take us back to the Sumerians and Iraq? Aren't the Illuminati the descendants of the Anunnaki royalty left behind?

Maybe they believe so; I sure don't. Do you?

Dan B. seems to dismiss the connection of the Anunnaki with Planet X or the Illuminati. I find that curious.

I too. Very. As much as the history of Sumeria was intimately involved with the bond to Nibiru, Dan appears to reject all connection out-of-hand. From what I was told, much of what he was told about Sumeria and the clay cylinder seals completely ignored any mention of "Nibiru".

Speaking of those cylinder seals; they do figure prominently at times in Dan's writings. Not surprising, because they had to be accounted for. In Jan. of 2000, while travelling through eastern Europe, I was in the famous Kracow, Poland museum. There were some of the original sarcophagi from Egypt, and a whole room of Sumerian clay cylinder seals and tablets. Except that room was completely empty. (This was before I was even aware of "poleshifts" and "Planet X", though I think I had come across the concepts in my reading, but it was always relegated to 'theory' that was interesting but never had a visceral impact on me.) I asked why, and the guide was at a loss; he explained only that "the Americans came in about 2 weeks ago and took everything in this room away. We don't know why or when it will be back." Obviously someone high-up wanted a look-see at those cylinder seals.

The Luciferian backstory seems to me to be the real "meat and potatoes" of the story.

I think that's all part of the 'distraction'; many people prefer to hear about "the Illuminati", "Luciferians", demon-worship, etc, which is a phenomenon I call "getting lost in the show" because it focuses on the medium and not the message, but there certainly is a lot there to learn from. Exposing the truth behind that can only be a good thing.

What you and Dan are doing seems to fall into more of a red herring plot than an actual debate/conflict/feud. But that's just my perspective, since I don't have the inside information that you do.

At my last meeting with Dan (not counting the Hilton in 2007), I told him that it seemed like John (Dadmiral; ex-DNI John 'Mike' McConnell) had 'declared war'; if it was war he wanted, he would reluctantly have it, and I would play the Wile E. Coyote roll to Sam the Sheep Dog's role. Each day we would clock in, wish each other a "good morning", and then proceed to chase each other to the death, clocking out at 5pm like good little soldiers. Even today, there's that aspect to it.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:28 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Decode dates, consensus realities and transcripts
AntZtudiO wrote:
UFO Sighting NASA Kennedy Space Center
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjBMxYGr ... annel_page

The clip asks at the beginning why would NASA keep these night-vision images from the public eye? For the same reason that the MSM/power elite doesn't bring chemtrails and other ET aerial craft to the majority public's attention. They want to keep the average person's headspace within the goldfish bowl of the consensus reality. More control of the masses that way, I guess.

I remember seeing 1990s footage of objects similar to what's in the clip but they were much more defined, moving about erratically as they were being filmed from a camera within the Space Shuttle's cargo bay, after it had released a satellite into orbit. On a related note, many reading here probably know that Ed Grimsley has been causing waves around the world by using military-grade night vision goggles to show gatherings of people ufo activity in high earth orbit; these include "space battles," according to him, a lot of the time which involve triangular airfoil-shaped craft.

Stan, via UJ over at Sneds Says, wrote:
Drs. McDowell and Burisch will be addressing echelon members of the New Group, retired echelon members, and senior and middle level operatives of the former Consistory of the Majestic; and other Eagles Team members on Saturday, March 28, 2009 at Noon Universal Time concerning the decoded 6 locations where the defunct presumed T2 date was written or referred to, in Dr. Burisch's continuous diary.

After the meeting, the Deputy Administrator of Eagles Disobey, Fran Ortiz (Caspa) will be producing an accurate transcript of the meeting. (The names of most people in the above categories and the name of the New Group will not be added to the transcript.)

Minus something very important, strange or unforeseen, the Eagles Team will now go pretty silent until after the March 28 meeting. We are here, just being quiet for awhile, to draw the correct attention to the request for Unity for Humanity. (Only product inquiries, like "Has my DVD been mailed?", will be answered in emails from the Official Eagles Disobey email addresses, until after the Saturday meeting.)

And now for a little something to mark the meeting tomorrow in Las Vegas. No offence intended in the spoof picture, just a bit of gallows humour. I'd be surprised if Casper's transcript matches anything coming from those speech bubbles, as the great and the good attending most likely already know the "decode date." However, we all know that truth is stranger than fiction some times. ;)

Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:31 pm
GT Truther

(From Timothy Good's book - Need To Know)

Another alien encounter in 1954 was reported by Air Marshal Sir Peter Horsley, a former pilot who flew numerous types of aircraft during and following the Second World War (such as the Musquito, Spitfire, Meteor, Hunter, Lightning and Vulcan). Sir Peter had been Deputy Commander-in-Chief, RAF Strike Command, and spent seven years in the service of HM the Queen and HRH Prince Phillip, Duke of Edinburgh, as equerry. It was during this latter period that Sir Peter had an experience that had a profound effect on him - a two-hour meeting with an apparent extraterrestrial human being - as revealed in his autobiography, Sounds From Another Room, and published in an extensive account in my Alien Base.
Sir Peter shared his interest in the UFO mystery with Air Chief Marshal Sir Arthur Barratt, who introduced him to a British Army friend, a General Martin, who believed that aliens were trying to warn us of the perils of nuclear war. One day in 1954, Martin invited Sir Peter to meet a 'Mrs Markham' that night at her London flat in Chelsea. Martin did not attend the meeting. There, in a dimly lit room, Sir Peter was introduced to a mysterious 'Mr Janus'.
Without any preliminaries, writes Sir Peter, 'Mr Janus dived straight into the deep end by asking me to tell him all I knew about flying saucers . . . At the end [I] asked Janus what his interest was. He answered me quite simply, "I would like to meet the Duke of Edinburgh." Somewhat taken aback, Sir Peter replied that this would not be easy. 'I was about to add particularly for security reasons but thought better of it . . . here the strangeness of it all started - the man's extraordinary ability to read my thoughts.' Asked why he wanted to meet Prince Phillip, Janus replied: '[He] is a man of great vision . . . who believes strongly in the proper relationship between man and nature which will prove of great importance in future galactic harmony.'
Janus began pointing out that man was 'now striving to break his earthly bonds and travel to the Moon and planets beyond':
Man in his journeys through the universe may find innumerable centres of culture far more ancient than his own . . . He will discover a wealth of experiences infinitely more startling and beautiful than can be imagined: an infinite variety of agencies and forces as yet unknown . . . even other universes with different space and time formulae . . . Man invading space for material gain or personal glorification alone will gain nothing.

The Earth is going through a Dark Age at the moment,' Janus went on. Material possessions count more than a Man's soul.
Like a child, Man is preoccupied with his technological toys, which he believes will bring him riches and hapiness. This shows up in the superficiality of his culture and a careless disregard for nature. In his greedy quest for more complex machines Man is prepared to sacrifice almost anything - his natural enviroment, animals and even his fellow humans. The dreadful spectre of blowing up his world hardly makes him falter in this headlong rush.

Janus expounded on cosmogony - the origin of life in the universe - referring to the so-called 'big bang' as 'the generally accepted theory' of an expanding universe that 'originated from the giant explosion of a vast area of high-density gas which contained all the elements necessary for life and matter':
If you accept the theory of the expanding universe you accept that it is an ocean of galaxies with solar and planetary systems similar to our own. By the laws of probability there must be millions of planets in the universe supporting life, and within our own galaxy thousands supporting life more advanced than on Earth . . .
Earth is a young planet with its Sun a young mother . . . imagine a galactic solar system somewhere in space with conditions similar to Earth except that its Sun is in the autumn of its life. Provided its inhabitants have survived wars and alien invasion, it is impossible to imagine what super-technology and cultural advancement they have reached . . .

Janus accurately predicted our own technological developments, in that 'perhaps twenty years' time manned rockets will be commonplace and the Earth will be girdled by satellites of all sorts and sizes', and that there would be 'great strides in the miniaturization of all our present technology, advances in navigational guidance and communication over vast distances'. Why then are aliens coming here? The answer is that this traffic is only a thin trickle in the vast highways of the universe,' explained Janus. 'The Earth after all is a galactic backwater inhabited by only half-civilized men, dangerous even to their neighbours . . .'
Most of these vehicles are robot-controlled space probes monitoring what is going on. Some are manned in order to oversee the whole programme and to ensure the probes do not land or crash by accident. They must also ensure that evidence of their existence is kept away from the vast majority of Earth's population . . . the basic principle of responsible space exploration is that you do not interfere with the natural development and order of life in the universe any more than you should upset or destroy an ant heap or bee-hive . . .
You will have to grow a lot older and learn how to behave on your own planet, if indeed you do not blow yourselves up between times, before you are ready for galactic travel.

Since time immemorial,' Janus went on, 'there have been tales of vessels coming out of the sky bringing strange visitors. Observers do come among you and make contact on a very selective basis where they judge that such contact could not harm either party.'
These observers have studied Earth for a long time. With advanced medical science they have been fitted with the right sort of internal equipment to allow their bodies to operate normally until they leave. It is not very difficult to obtain the right sort of clothing and means to move around quite freely . . . While you are still far away from travelling in deep space, such contacts will be infrequent and must be conducted in strict secrecy . . .
The observers have very highly developed mental powers, including extra-sensory, thought reading, hypnosis and the ability to use different dimensions . . . and rely solely on their special powers to look after themselves.

'What was Janus?' Sir Peter asked himself after the meeting. 'Was he part of an elaborate hoax or plot . . . an imaginative prophet of the future or what he had insinuated - an observer?'
Sir Peter wrote a verbatim report of the meeting and gave it to Lieutenant-General Sir Frederick 'Boy' Browning. Treasurer to Prince Philip. He never saw General Martin, Mrs Markham or Janus again.

In my first meeting with Sir Peter, I asked him for more details about Mr Janus. 'Somehow, he was difficult to describe,' he began. 'What made it strange is that I have no lasting impression of him: he seemed to fit perfectly in his surroundings. If I have any impression of him, it was his quiet voice which had a rich quality to it. He looked about 45 to 50 years old [and] was dressed in a suit and tie. He was quite normal in every way, except that he seemd to be tuning in to my mind, and gradually took over the conversation . . . by the end of the meeting, I was quite disturbed, really.'
'And what was the reaction of Buckingham Palace?' I queried. 'Michael Parker, Prince Philip's private secretary, thought it a joke,' he replied. 'But Prince Philip had an open mind.'
In my second and last meeting with Sir Peter Horsley at his home in 2000, he revealed that, in addition to being disturbed by the realization that Janus was reading his mind, he was even more disturbed by the fact that this extraordinary man 'knew all Britain's top-secret nuclear sites'.

(Story can also be found in Timothy Good's book - Alien Base)

Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:36 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: The 'Big Psy-Op' of May 2006
Penguin, I just realized I had missed responding to your post from the bottom of the previous page.

PenguinBrigade wrote:
I suspect Majestic is on a "learning curve" and realizing things as it goes along. But will they ever really wise up to what's going on? Or will they continue to be duped by STS "aliens" into choosing the course of fear and therefore ensuring the catastrophe Timeline 2? (Is it the 45's that want the catastrophe to happen in order to ensure their existence?)

You may be right, that they're on a "learning curve". In fact, in many respects I believe they are. Some are learning humility for the first time. Some are still planning on meeting up for a wild night tonight with Rosy Scenario there in glittering Las Vegas, Nevada. The fact that all the bright lights in Sin City will dim for an hour just as tomorrow night's festivities are about to begin in earnest will be yet another testament for Dan B.'s exhortations. The answer to your next sentence is, in a word, "no". They've developed their selfish instincts to such a fine degree that taking their beating in real-time at this moment is unimaginable for them. Your third sentence assumes there is such a thing as a "T2" alternative, which assumes we are on a "T1v83", or at least a "T1". Which means we have to debate then how it is anyone has cause to believe in such a paradigm to begin with.

Penguin wrote:
Dondep wrote:
The 'cause' of the fallout was Dadmiral's orders to Dan to 'divide' or divest himself of his relationship with me.

Why woud he do that? What is the problem with Dan being affiliated with you?

The problem is that I was assumed to have been only told what Dadmiral's agents had wanted me to learn. He apparently learned otherwise when he had us surveilled while Tex and Arizona visited (we had just left Sam's Town after meeting with Dan and Marcia - see my notes on the previous page). Now you weren't aware of the alleged fact that Majestic had voted on whether to 'stand down' their surveillance of us (they voted to do so) back in 2005 (though Marcia did tell me I should always expect a form of 'light surveillance' from them as long as I was alive). However, technically they could claim they were only surveilling Tex and Arizona, who just happened to be in our apartment that night. (Tex, feel free to add anything that you recall from that night, though my request at that time for any particulars regarding identities still holds true.)

Dadmiral, who I assumed had arranged for me to 'assist' Dan (though never as a 'member' of Majestic, which I would never have wanted regardless), had other ideas despite my announcement on-camera during Dan's Apology for MJ-12 Harassment (see the YouTube video if you haven't yet at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXSALn4IxNk ) that we would "sew a silk purse out of this sow's ear". I had cast him (Dadmiral, or the all-powerful "J" as he was known up until then) as a heroic figure up until that point, akin to the profile of Admiral Raeder of "Bodyguard of Lies" fame, the head of the Nazi intelligence-gathering operation who made a secret alliance with Winston Churchill to help rid his country of Hitler. This made sense, if he was an honorable man; Big Dick, though a peer and close colleague, was definitely NOT an 'STO' power, and if J-1/MJ-1/Dadmiral/DNI 'Mike' McConnell/"John" was, this was an extremely nuanced and delicate balancing act we were involved in.

However, that's the road to speculation; what happened after that evening while I discussed the Big Picture with Arizona (and secondarily Tex, whose conversation with Starryeyes in the kitchen was recorded and posted on the first few pages of the SNEDs forum, proving the surveillance had occurred) was the 'division' that I described. I will have to now go digging for the post on SNEDs months later in which an 'Illuminati' pooh-bah comments that the "division between Dan and Don has been effected". This indicated to those paying attention that the 'Big Psy-Op' (the soap-operatic division) was a serious policy that had been set in motion for a specific purpose.

I submit that purpose was that I had 'gone off as a loose cannon', a term used by the MAJI to describe those that refused to play ball to the benefit of Majestic the way they wanted. While it's true that I had offered to "carry water [for Majestic]", I didn't volunteer to assist in bamboozling the public simply to excuse their cowardly and selfish excesses. Both Majestic and the Golden Thread can find themselves in a win-win situation if only they would allow a true, honest, genuine and humble debate, colored only by humility, sincerity and an earnest hope in a 'bright future for humanity' (as Dadmiral put it once).

Penguin wrote:
Dondep wrote:
He has Marci write an incendiary email to Dan (who lives in an apartment 200 yards from the one he shares with his wife, though he spends most of his 'free time' at hers), and has Dan send it to me, then arranges a dust-up on-thread using the tactics of Marci's sister "Ann" (whom no-one has ever seen, except for a brief picture allegedly posted in a now-you-see-her, now-you-don't tease in 2006 on SNEDs).

Soap opera stuff. Can't understand the emotional level of Majestic or the Eagles Disobey crew. Do they really need such antics to achieve their goals? Or is this whole story just made up by Dan B. to entertain himself in his retirement? (A mind is a terrible thing to waste.)

If you understood that years, decades, (some of the principals would even expostulate about centuries) and longer have gone into having D&M carry out this 'mission' (or at least that is what they believe; you aren't required to believe this at all but simply to consider how their belief would color matters), you might then find a new-found respect for how their [misguided, IMHO] belief system has created such an emotional response to their supposed 'divine purpose'. They may believe they need such antics to achieve their goals, or they may believe they need to go to such absurd lengths in order to show that "all is not what it seems; we're so over-the-top to ensure that independent thinkers will get the message without us having to admit to anything that might incite panic."

It is certainly not an exercise in self-entertainment for Dan Burisch. He's either extremely cunning and self-effacing, or extremely self-delusional. Contemplating whether he is both is too discombobulating, even for me.

Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:48 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Cycles Cross?

stan wrote:
0323: Marci is here! In good spirits! :)
0326: Dan is wearing his INFAMOUS pink over pink med scrubs, he's got his Angels hat on, is unshaven ;D, and is wearing his Consistory Cross. Marci is wearing black over black, med scrubs, and she has her large bat necklace on.
0330: Photos of Dan and Marci and the Team are being taken. We'll get one in the Amalfi Gateway in minutes I hope.
0335: Dan and Marci appear a bit pensive, and look like they are itching to get the meeting over.
0343: Fran has arrived and is hugging Steven.
0345: Dan said he wants everyone at the meeting location in 1 hour. He dispatched two of our agents to get the others to round up the "guests."
0348: Fran has posted a still of Dan and Marci, outside of the room's office/conference area, in the Amalfi Gateway.
0350: I was just given permission to act as a reporter of events. I have mobility and aside from introducing Marci and Dan at the meeting, I will try to act as a correspondent so the public hears the important information right after the people in the meeting are informed. So, everyone should know in about 1 hour and 1/2 or there abouts.
0353: On the way up the hall following the senior team to Dan's room.
0355: Steven just confirmed that 3 of the 6 Eschelon guests are in a difficult a emotional state.
0402: Dan, Steven, Brian, Brent, and Sentry are singing a U.S. Marines song. "Mama can't you see." Video film is being shot.
0408: Ok, we're departing for the meeting.
0426: I'm inside the meeting room. Security is now acting formally. Some operatives are being seated in the back. It's theatre seating in here.
0428: I can see Dan up the hall with Marci and Steven. Dan and Steven and hugging and clearly praying together.
0430: Fran is now in the room.
0431: Steven has just called 11 in the guard to attention outside of the room. They are going to go down the hall and gather the "guests" to the room. It's all getting very military like.
0434: They have disappeared down the hall. Dan and Marci are seated in a nearby alcove in the hall. I can see them. They looked at each other and Marci winked at Dan.
0436: Ok, here they come back up the hall. They are escorting the Echelon. They walked past Dan and marci and I don't think I should repeat what Dan did at them. A "hand sign."
The Echelon are being seated up front.
0439: Steven, Brian, Brent and Sentry have left the room going back toward Dan and Marci.
0440: The doors have been closed. 2Op and Bennie are standing inside the doors with weapons showing. Gaz and Springy went outside just as the door was closed.
0442: The Echelon looks really upset. Pink-white faces.
0443: I can hear screams from the hallway. A War chant. The ops are now standing. The Echelon has remained seated. Things are getting intense.
0445: The Ravens are chanting in the room.
0447: The door is being banged on from the outside.
0448: The door is open and the 4 are escorting Dan and Marci in!
0449: Loud screaming! They're yelling and chanting "Pinkie and the Brain" at Dan! ;D
0450: Dan is joking back with the operatives. Marci is seated near Fran. Dan made some comment to the Echelon, I'm not sure what. Fran will get it on the tape.
0452: They're starting to get the powerpoint set up and the screen.
0453: Ok, I am going to introduce Marci and Dan in a minute or two. I'll be back. or maybe Fran can continue. I am going to make this short-sweet.
0455: Caspa here. :-* Stan is with Dan and Dan is now getting seated. Stan is helping the assistant get the lectern ready.
0459: Stan is introducing Marci. The operatives are all clapping and grunting and stomping their feet loudly. It's very loud in here. Stevie is yelling at them. Marci is up there I have to cover my ears. Stan is coming back.
0501: back. Marci is talking.
0501: Moment of silence for those who died in 2006.
0502: Screaming about the dead heroes!
0504: Brian then Dan is yelling at the operatives to be quiet!
0505: Oh boy things are getting dirty with the Echelon. They are clearly nervous. Out numbered and hated.
0506: Dan just called them cowards.
0507: What Steven just called them I can't repeat.

ok I'm just going to try to keep a running log

Dan has the 8 at the back standing up. Applause. They stole the LG data for the T2. The data is on its way back to the archive right now according to Dan. Marci just called the public the heroes and called the Echelon ba*tards! Things are very emotional in here. Marci says tell the world that we have reached the moment of collective truth. We refused to perish through brokenness. Big applause. She's talking about the dates of the diary entries- info kept from echelon. People are laughing at them. Dates of his diary entries- 8/1/95, 9/8/98, 6/8/95, 7/30/95, and 12/2/97.

Dan has been introduced by Marci. Dan is being sarcastic at the Echelon. Steve yells for him to tell everyone when we died! ;D Dan is looking at his watch and the room is going crazy! Laughing and applause. Stomping and more war chants. very loud men. Dan is looking at a member of the Echelon but I can't hear what he's saying. Oh he's asking Dan why he didn't tell earlier? Dan is addressing him. Dan just called the leaders of Maj and the other group rotten ba*tards and told them to carry that message back to the numbered members. he said they would have hidden. Objection from a older member of Maj. They're laughing and whistling at the Echelon. Dan has his hand up and things are quieting. Dan is reading the quote from the jrod. He is translating from translit.

Off the screen: 'Owing to sidereal and solar days, the conjoined people of earth saw the oceans overflow at about Noon Universal Time on March 28, 2009. The joined resonance was no further seen by us.' (We separated as a species.) 'We have the ability to decide to remain together.'

There's a lot of stunned people in the room. Dan is explaining about context and correlations.

(The room has realized that the Cycles Cross for the jrods occurred 34 minutes ago.)

Dan is going through his prepared text and is now starting to show maps. Dan is tracing the differences between the maps wheich led to the decision that they were unreliable and could not be shown to the public. (I helped with that decision and I am proud of it. We have survived the Cycles Cross. I have to get control of my emotions.) Dan is still going through the maps. Minneapolis. Sydney. Fran is happy crying and Marci is rocking her and holding her. Let me see if I can get the real quote off the text as Dan is still going through the map differences.

Transliteration from the Shadow Language: (I am honored beyond belief to be the one first writing this to you). This is a REAL quote from an extraterrestrial. Dan has nodded at me given me the right to publish it. It's your right to see it:

"Beenie, record we minus to stars home star of ancients joined brethren ert. See. Waters cover half 24 Nsn6 72/24 ing universa ante end Marse 5769 Nsn3. Joined no more see. Time ancients must decide joining."

Dan has driven the point home about the maps and the group wants to move on.

We've had an incident.

The retired members are in front of Marci between Marci and the Echelon. They left their seats. Dan is having "face time" with the member of the other group.

Things are calming down. That was almost really bad. Dan is saying that things are not as simple as they appear. We are victorious! Yelling and chanting and banging. We have to continue to be stewards. He calls on Marci. Marci says that even though this was the best date they had it is separated by 52,000 years. Our 2,000 year old record is 1/26 of that time. Dan made the decision to "gut it out." boy did he. good lord. Fran is okay now. We are in an unknown timeline. Stewardship is even more important. The public saved us! The operatives are screaming that you are the heroes! Dan just yelled WE THE PEOPLE! They're going nuts here now. Yelling Batman over and over at Dan. and Boohah! or something like that. They're yelling for Marci now "Binah! Binah! and hoowah!" Dan is leading them on waving his fist in the air and yelling "Marci! Marci! Marci! Booyah! Booyah!" Wo. Marci is tearing and said thank you. She defied the Echelon and betrayed them so they couldn't hide. hold on She's a great lady! GREAT! Dan just excused the Echelon. Told them to get out. The group is singing na na na goodbye to them! oh crap! Marci has announced that the meeting is over. THAT'S IT! They left tails between their legs!

Dan said to tell everyone: WE LOVE YOU!

Everyone is going for a beer. This is Stan signing off for now. Later Fran should have some kind of a transcript done. She can't have the beer but I will.

stan wrote:
The word from the shadow language "ing" is in the quote. That's how England was called by the JRod.

Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:55 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: Cycles Cross?

How the elite eat and drink like Kings these days. :P

Judging by the tone of the letter, this really sounds like the Dan_B of old. I'm quite impressed, so far. Boohah, hoowah!

UncleJohn wrote:
Stan wrote:
Dan has the 8 at the back standing up. Applause. They stole the LG data for the T2. The data is on its way back to the archive right now according to Dan. Marci just called the public the heroes and called the Echelon ba*tards! Things are very emotional in here. Marci says tell the world that we have reached the moment of collective truth. We refused to perish through brokenness. Big applause. She's talking about the dates of the diary entries- info kept from echelon. People are laughing at them. Dates of his diary entries- 8/1/95, 9/8/98, 6/8/95, 7/30/95, and 12/2/97.

Dan has been introduced by Marci. Dan is being sarcastic at the Echelon. Steve yells for him to tell everyone when we died! ;D Dan is looking at his watch and the room is going crazy! Laughing and applause. Stomping and more war chants. very loud men. Dan is looking at a member of the Echelon but I can't hear what he's saying. Oh he's asking Dan why he didn't tell earlier? Dan is addressing him. Dan just called the leaders of Maj and the other group rotten ba*tards and told them to carry that message back to the numbered members. he said they would have hidden. Objection from a older member of Maj. They're laughing and whistling at the Echelon. Dan has his hand up and things are quieting. Dan is reading the quote from the jrod. He is translating from translit.

Off the screen: 'Owing to sidereal and solar days, the conjoined people of earth saw the oceans overflow at about Noon Universal Time on March 28, 2009. The joined resonance was no further seen by us.' (We separated as a species.) 'We have the ability to decide to remain together.'

There's a lot of stunned people in the room. Dan is explaining about context and correlations.

(The room has realized that the Cycles Cross for the jrods occurred 34 minutes ago.)

Dan is going through his prepared text and is now starting to show maps. Dan is tracing the differences between the maps wheich led to the decision that they were unreliable and could not be shown to the public. (I helped with that decision and I am proud of it. We have survived the Cycles Cross. I have to get control of my emotions.) Dan is still going through the maps. Minneapolis. Sydney. Fran is happy crying and Marci is rocking her and holding her. Let me see if I can get the real quote off the text as Dan is still going through the map differences.

Transliteration from the Shadow Language: (I am honored beyond belief to be the one first writing this to you). This is a REAL quote from an extraterrestrial. Dan has nodded at me given me the right to publish it. It's your right to see it:

"Beenie, record we minus to stars home star of ancients joined brethren ert. See. Waters cover half 24 Nsn6 72/24 ing universa ante end Marse 5769 Nsn3. Joined no more see. Time ancients must decide joining."

Dan has driven the point home about the maps and the group wants to move on.

We've had an incident.

The retired members are in front of Marci between Marci and the Echelon. They left their seats. Dan is having "face time" with the member of the other group.

Things are calming down. That was almost really bad. Dan is saying that things are not as simple as they appear. We are victorious! Yelling and chanting and banging. We have to continue to be stewards. He calls on Marci. Marci says that even though this was the best date they had it is separated by 52,000 years. Our 2,000 year old record is 1/26 of that time. Dan made the decision to "gut it out." boy did he. good lord. Fran is okay now. We are in an unknown timeline. Stewardship is even more important. The public saved us! The operatives are screaming that you are the heroes! Dan just yelled WE THE PEOPLE! They're going nuts here now. Yelling Batman over and over at Dan. and Boohah! or something like that. They're yelling for Marci now "Binah! Binah! and hoowah!" Dan is leading them on waving his fist in the air and yelling "Marci! Marci! Marci! Booyah! Booyah!" Wo. Marci is tearing and said thank you. She defied the Echelon and betrayed them so they couldn't hide. hold on She's a great lady! GREAT! Dan just excused the Echelon. Told them to get out. The group is singing na na na goodbye to them! oh crap! Marci has announced that the meeting is over. THAT'S IT! They left tails between their legs!

Dan said to tell everyone: WE LOVE YOU!

Everyone is going for a beer. This is Stan signing off for now. Later Fran should have some kind of a transcript done. She can't have the beer but I will.

The proceedings, for lack of a better word, sound like a scene from the madhouse that we call the House of Commons over here, although Members of Parliament ordinarily call each other "bastards" when they're a good distance from the microphone, and they don't stomp unless they have a member of the opposition party under their feet.

I'm a bit puzzled though; is Dan doing a reckoning of the date by using data wholly from his diary entries, or is the target date approximated from Looking Glass data combined with info from his diary?

Dan may have withheld stuff from the "Echelon" in the past, but I wouldn't underestimate them. What vital info might they have been withholding from him? It's worth thinking about, considering their Machiavellian ways. Having said this, I hope Dan_B's right. I don't particularly fancy staring down a 2-mile high tidal wave in the near future.

Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:24 am
GT Truther

ANONYMOUS POSTER IN THE EAGLES DISOBEY ACCOUNT, HERE!

SIDE COMMENTS MADE BY THE DEPUTY ADMINISTRATOR, FRAN ORTIZ, ARE IN PARENTHESES AND WILL BE IN RED. THEY ARE MOSTLY HER PERSPECTIVES. (IF ANYONE IS LEFT FEELING SORRY FOR THE RICH MEN FROM THE ECHELON, ALL OF WHOM LIED TO THE WHOLE WORLD AND FOUND THEMSELVES OUT OF THEIR COMFORT ZONES AT THIS MEETING, DON'T BOTHER LETTING US KNOW.) THOSE COMMENTS FROM FRAN ALSO INCLUDE REPORTS OF SOUNDS LIKE APPLAUSE. SHE HAS DONE THE BEST SHE CAN IN THIS SHORT NUMBER OF HOURS. THE BEST TRANSCRIPTION AND RECORD OF OFFICIAL EVENTS THIS QUICKLY DONE, IS IN BLACK. ALL TIMES LISTED, AT IN UNIVERSAL TIME (UTC/GMT/Z). THE ACTUAL MEETING OCCURRED AT 5AM LAS VEGAS TIME, THIS MORNING, MARCH 28, 2009. THE NEW GROUP'S NAME HAS BEEN REMOVED, AS HAVE THE NAMES OF THE ECHELON AND SOME AGENTS. (NEITHER DRS. BURISCH NOR MCDOWELL WILL PROBABLY PUBLICLY ADMIT TO CERTAIN OF THE ITEMS YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ. THEY DON'T NEED TO AND NO ONE CAN FORCE THEM TO. :)) SOME USE OF PROFANITY HAS BEEN ABBREVIATED. EXTRA NAME LABELS HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THE OFFICIAL PRINTED TRANSCRIPT TO MAKE IT EASIER UNDERSTANDING WHO WAS TALKING.

THIS IS A WINDOW NEVER BEFORE SEEN INTO THE SENIOR OPERATIVES, THE POWER THE EAGLES COMMAND WITH THEM, AND INTO THE EAGLES THEMSELVES. THIS IS YOUR RIGHT TO KNOW! THESE ARE THE EAGLES WHO DISOBEY!

11:25h Z:

The room is opened and the seating of the Mid-level and many Senior former Operatives of Majestic is done.

11:37h Z:

The invited former Majestic echelon “guests” and members of (The New Group) are escorted under close guard to the room by
S. Ortiz and B. Stansfield, “Brent,” “Sentry,” “2Opp,” “Bennie,”
“Ravens” 1-3, “Gazo,” and “Springy.” They are seated. S. Ortiz, B. Stansfield, "Brent" and “Sentry” depart the room, leaving guards inside and outside the door.

11:48h Z:

Drs. Burisch and McDowell are escorted to the room by S. Ortiz, B. Stansfield, “Brent” and “Sentry”. They informally greet the seated members. Dr. Burisch says to them, “You look a bit tired?” and walks by them. Dr. McDowell is wearing all black with sunglasses, and Dr. Burisch is wearing pink medical scrubs. Members yell to Dr. Burisch: "Pinky and the Brain!"

(laughter)

Dr. Burisch:

"Hey? (holding his fist up in mock aggression) I look nothing like him!"

(laughter)

The assistants set up the lectern, speech prompter, powerpoint presentation and lighting adjustments.

11:59h Z:

Dr. Stan Goldstein, former Senior Operative, addresses the small audience, then introduces Dr. McDowell to the lectern.

(ovation, grunts, loud screaming, and stomping from the Senior Operatives)

12:00h Z:

S. Ortiz stands and commands the former Operatives of Majestic to be quiet:

“Okay, okay, stand silent! Guard the Door! Guard the Echelon Sons-a-B’tches!”

12:01h Z:

Dr. McDowell speaks:

“Hi, everyone! You know, it seems just like yesterday that we all from Maj gathered in May, 2006 following those hard final orders of October, 2005. Unfortunately, not all of us who were there, are here today. Let’s please rise and observe a moment of silence in their honor and memory."

(Everyone in attendance rises and stands quietly for about 30 seconds.)

S. Ortiz says:

“They’re the heroes!”

(The room erupts in loud cheers and mean warlike grunts.)

B. Stansfield says:

“Okay, that’s enough! Let Marci speak. Please!"

Dr. McDowell:

“We embarked that day to Dan’s words that we were ‘facing the greatest foe since the time of antiquity!’ Yes, we have!"

S. Ortiz angrily yells:

“Yes, we have!”

(The Senior Operatives again erupt in loud war chants.)

Dr. Burisch rises, holds his arms out to his sides and yells:

“Enough! Look, the longer you interrupt, the longer until we reach lunch and a beer! And I’m buying! These men down front seem a bit under the weather at the moment, so let’s get through this for them!”

(“for them” said very sarcastically)

(Loud Laughter, then the room quiets)

Dr. McDowell says:

“That got their attention!”

(more Laughter, Dr. Burisch shrugged his shoulders toward Dr. McDowell, she laughed, then more Laughter, then the room went silent)

Dr. Burisch says:

“What? You mean you didn’t request to watch the T2 videos even once since we knew? I know you didn’t, you never requested them because when the Orion Quantum Cube disappeared, about 4 ago, so did all the data from Alice’s glasses which may give you a date! You are myopic and cowards!”

(preceding two sentences said very angrily, Dr. Burisch pointing his right index finger at the New Group and former Echelon Maj)

S. Ortiz angrily yells at the echelon while raising his right fist at them:

“If the waters came, you came here to die with us you lousy Mother f’kers!”

Dr. Burisch:

“The men and women sitting at the back of this room, who are responsible for the removal of the material, rise please so we can congratulate you!”

(5 men and 3 ladies rise and most all the echelon members turn to see them, applause from the former Maj members, then they sit down)

Dr. Burisch:

“We found out since then that it wouldn’t really have helped you, but we thought it was a nice addition to our plans! Those men and women delivered all the video data from T2 to our care, we have copied it, and it is now enroute, this hour, back to the Archive.”

(Senior Operatives erupt in loud warlike grunts for around 3 seconds)

Dr. Burisch:

"Marcia?”

Dr. McDowell says:

“But, listen to me, we’re not the ones who have suffered the most! None of you rich b'stards suffered either! You can’t conceive what people have gone through! The countless, unnamed individuals who have watched us, wondering what to do.”

S. Ortiz says:

“What’s wrong with you, _______. “Dan Dan” made sure your windows would open. You could have left!”

(The people he was addressing were staying between 15-24 floors up in a hotel. When they met at their rooms at 9pm Friday night, they were going to look for a note they expected to give them the time and location for a late night coffee with Dan. They expected to find it under their doors. Instead it was on their room desks, and it contained the decode date and time. Two former Maj security guards were inside each room, to "help" them and 'attend to their needs'. ;D The New Group member’s guards were already allied to this team’s operation. All living former echelon members of Majestic were tracked and closely followed since Wednesday, March 25, under an operation called “ORPU” or “Operation Responsible Pay Up”. None of them would have been allowed to leave known inundation zones. The large massing of agents in Las Vegas, for the “War for Everything” an unrelated subject, was an initial move -- a ruse to be seen by the echelon of the former and New Group’s people to make them think that those loyal to the truth were all busy, then most were quietly redeployed to watch the echelon.)

Dr. Burisch says:

“Marcia, please continue.”

Dr. McDowell says:

“So, everyone, including you men who began hiding, we began that simple Unity Flyer Program, while “Tell the World” was being produced. We did this so we would meet or exceed that preset Looking Glass quota, at the rate now displayed on the screen. We accomplished the first goal, by September, 2006 and given the expected rate of information spread, the last number, above right, by the end of 2008. We actually surpassed that number by the middle of 2008, due to the other events that drew attention to Dan and myself. But that simple flyer remains the embodiment of what “Tell the World” means! Tell the world that we, as the human species, have reached the moment of decision – that moment of bifurcation – the moment of collective truth – the time of the Cycles Cross! Tell the world that now is the time, now is the moment, when we must focus upon the Unity of our species, and all the fragile life, here and beyond the earth! We shall survive the time of the Cycles Cross, the time of the predicted Catastrophe of Fulcanelli, and humanity has chosen to refuse the path that would lead to schism; we have refused to perish through brokenness! We are destined as children of the stars!”

(angry chants and loud cheers, then the room calmed itself)

Dr. McDowell:

“That is what “Tell the World” has always meant, and thank goodness that those few who didn’t get it were outweighed by the masses of people who did. This day belongs to them!”

(loud applause by the room)

Dr. McDowell:

“This meeting was called by Dan for 12:00 Universal time for a reason! You were the first to hear, after me and a few of our close associates, now the other members, then the public. On Friday, March 13, during the evening at 7:04pm, Dan was paging through the J-Rod’s, Chi’el’ah’s, Shadow Language download information which Dan and I have been so careful to keep from everyone, even the echelon of the adjourned Majestic and the members of (The New Group).”

(laughter)

Dr. McDowell:

“The page he was looking at was one from August 1, 1995. I have had him translating a number of pages, off and on for the last 4 years but I really had him cranking up the heat for the last two weeks. That decision panned out, and quickly, when he found a specific quotation, listed only one other time, 3 years later, on September 8, 1998. A decode date was in that quotation. Four other references to that decode date, listing it, have been found in Dan’s diaries, June 8, 1995, July 30, 1995, February 21, 1997, and December 2, 1997. All transliterated quotes are now displayed on the screen. At this time I would like to have Dan reveal the information to you all. Dan?”

(Dr. Burisch rises and nods to Fran Ortiz to start his first presentation image.)

(silence in the room)

Dr. Burisch says:

“Well, first may I thank the esteemed echelon from the former Consistory of the Majestic: _______, _______, _______, and _______; and those from (The New Group): _______ and _______, for being here this day, to hear what we have been so diligently keeping from you all, ever since 1994. We trust your accommodations were comfortable?”

(said very sarcastically)

S. Ortiz rises and says:

“Forget all that sh’t! Tell us all when we died!”

(room erupts in laughter and sporadic applause)

Dr. Burisch:

“Well, let me check my watch.”

(he looked at his watch, more laughter)

“The time now indicates that it happened about, well, several minutes ago!”

(Loud screams, stomping and war chants)

________ from (The New Group) raised his arms and hands to his head and said:

“Why didn’t you tell us earlier, why like this?”

Dr. Burisch (over loud screaming, whistling, and grunting from the Maj Senior Operatives):

“You didn’t deserve to know! There was no way to inform the masses in such a short time, and if we had, what would that have caused? But you wanted to know? The only way this could have been done would to have caused mass panic and fear, instead of instilling confidence and faith. That’s the exact opposite of what all the data showed we must do! Plus, there was no way to get your scrawny a**es out of your coward’s chairs and do the right thing anyway! So we were your proxies and we did the right thing! So we had to do it for you! You rotten b’stards! You take that back to the numbers!"

(yelled very angrily, I hear a crying shake in his voice, Dr. Burisch was waving his right fist at the echelon members from Maj and The New Group)

Dr. Burisch:

"And you would have done exactly what in 15 days? So we brought you here, a point of the inundation, for you and you (pointing to 2 members of (The New Group)) and you four (pointing to the former Maj elite) to pay the price with everyone else! You could have done little for the population, you know, to save the masses, and wouldn’t have known what to do if you wished to! No! You would have run away! To try to save yourselves!”

________ from the Former Maj elite rose to his feet and said:

“Don’t include me there. I would not have run! What would have happened to the rest of us?”

Dr. Burisch:

“Well, I accept you on your word, sir. What else can I do? They would have drowned like the rats they are, drowned just like us.”

S. Ortiz:

“So now that we’re dead, can we have that beer? And kick these ruthless a**holes out of here?”

(laughter and whistles)

Dr. Burisch:

“In a bit. (laughing) Due to the extreme volume of the information, I can only go through it so fast. Due to our lack of trust in the former Majestic Echelon, and even deeper suspicions about (The New Group), we have not revealed the majority of what we now know, items apart from the contents of today’s information! Put simply, in this room, the transliteration of the first quote which I found March 13th, from Chi’el’ah, written in my diary on August 1st 1995 and September 8th 1998, read:

“Beenie, record we minus to stars home star of ancients joined brethren ert. See. Waters cover half 24 Nsn6 72/24 ing universa ante end Marse 5769 Nsn3. Joined no more see. Time ancients must decide joining.”

This basically translated:

‘Owing to sidereal and solar days, the conjoined people of earth saw the oceans overflow at about Noon at Universal Time on March 28, 2009. The joined resonance was no further seen by us.’ (We separated as a species.) ‘We have the ability to decide to remain together.’

The Shadowgrams are compared with the upper transliteration, thus.”

(Dr. Burisch uses a laser pen to trace the comparisons.)

Dr. Burisch:

“We first thought, before the correlative time travel data was found in the diaries, that we were dealing with a traditional date. Noon? That was too reminiscent of myths, legends, and lore, which, ah, speak to ‘the dark of the night,’ ‘at the time of sunrise or sunset.’ Look, we humans have weaved time markers into our ancient accounts, so why would this have been any different? Why would we not even be more suspicious, because of the great time which passed. We must keep this in context: all these reports from Chi’el’ah, about T2, are reports which were either carried down to him from his people’s past, our relative present, or through time travel into their history near, but only near, the point of T2. We have recovered the circumstances of the first quotation, as it was done in the Shadow Language from the 1994 encounter at S4 4-5. The one where I stumbled backwards while in the clean sphere?"

(laughter)

"Yeah, I know! (laughing) The second and repeated quote was a diary entry following my waking up from a nightmare about the same encounter. I rewrote it as I saw it. The remaining four you saw in Marcia’s statement were directly linked to near time, pre and post catastrophe travel by both the J-Rods and Orions. 3 from the J-Rods, 50’s, and 1 from the Orions, 50’s.”

(“50’s” refer to P+52,000 years)

Dr. Burisch:

“The information has since been correlated to the Orion Quantum Cube’s information and also from the Looking Glass data. The hi-resolution maps, now displayed on the screen, compare same timeframes under the one T2 scenario with 2 known reverb variants, variant one on the left, two on the right.”

(Dr. Burisch slowly used a laser pen to trace dozens and dozens of comparisons on the maps, sometimes flipping back and forth between Looking Glass and Orion Cube maps. I did the best I could with this part of it in the transcript.)

“Glass: Moscow. Cube: Moscow. Glass: Anchorage. Cube: Anchorage. Glass: Berlin. Cube: Berlin. See the disparities? Glass: Denver. Cube: Denver. See again? Glass: Minneapolis. Cube: Minneapolis. Glass: Sydney. Cube: Sydney. Look here. Glass: Beijing. Cube: Beijing. Glass: Zurich. Cube: Zurich. Glass: Delhi. Cube: Delhi. Glass: Toronto. Cube: Toronto. Here. Glass: Agadez. Cube: Agadez. Glass: Kisangani. Cube: Kisangani. We have about 70 more ready but they all show such differences, so to announce ‘em, even given your, (pointing to the echelon members, and breathed out) cowards under fire, your behavior, the release of the maps would have possibly caused more deaths had it happened minutes ago! So, we decided, to trust humanity and trust God. But, not trust you! (looking at the echelon members) Does the group need more? (a few shouts of “No!”) The only data, from the Looking Glass and from the Orion Cube, when accessing the T2 calamity, are mixed up because they have begun to wobble, as probabilities, away from what actually has happened. A movement away from T2, to a variant of Timeline 1, and after the Third Rail..”

(broken off by loud stomping, screaming, and chants by the Seniors)

Dr. Burisch:

“Thank you! (smiles, laughs), but we must first remember the fallen. After the Third Rail, we are now on an unknown path. That path to the stars Marcia referred to! For those who may hear parts of this, that is also why we have refused and will continue to refuse and if necessary obstruct..”

(broken off by loud stomping and chants from the Seniors)

“Yes, obstruct the release of these useless maps to the public! Which one is accurate, which kind? The answer is none of them! We would panic and harm people with them! That is not our role in all this! The answer is that our faith, the faith of the millions worldwide who focused on Unity for Humanity have likely just justified the non-catastrophic timeline we are now on!"

(Incident occurs with one of the New Group’s echelon, ______. He stands and walks toward Dr. McDowell yelling angrily that she betrayed them and Majestic. He is directed (now at ___point) to be seated by S. Ortiz and B. Stansfield, as Dr. Burisch also moves toward him “pointing.” (we didn’t know he had that on him?) The member reseats himself without further incident. The Seniors all leave their seats and really fast walk down the 2 aisles and form a row in front of Dr. McDowell and Dr. Burisch, between them and the echelon guests. The member who reseated himself yells at Dr. Burisch, “So why didn’t you do it?” Dr. Burisch walks between two Senior members and toward the reseated member and replies, “You didn’t reach out.” They stare at each other for a moment, and the member nods at Dr. Burisch. Dr. Burisch walks back over to the lectern and motions for the Seniors to return to their seats.)

Dr. Burisch:

“So, this is all quite simple isn’t it? Well, maybe not as simple as it seems, but the stars are all in their places, and the course of the planets remains unaltered. And at least, the oceans still cover the fountains of the deep. This does mean we believe we are victorious!"

(broken off by loud cheers and grunting)

Dr. Burisch:

“But it doesn’t mean that our stewardship can stop! In fact, just the opposite!”

Dr. McDowell:

“That was interesting? (looking at the reseated member who yelled at her and approached her) No, like Dan said, our efforts cannot stop! The Unity Flyer campaign must continue because even though this was the “best” date the Travelers had. It was still separated from their physical timeline by about 52,000 years. We barely have records from 2,000 years ago, let alone trying to pinpoint the accuracy of an expanse of 26 times that! We trust the information given to Dan, because of the cross referencing of that information to the probabilities from the Looking Glass and Orion Cube. We were certain enough that we had diverted from the catastrophe timeline, and that we had fulfilled the right thing, a positive focus, that Dan decided to, the way he said it, “gut it out.” And the events, which have really happened. They helped to confirm the moving away from the catastrophe. Now that events have begun spinning off into the unknown, our stewardship is ever more important! The positive people who have responded in the public need to know, they have a right to know, that their actions of visualization, of positive mind, were probably the real actions, which saved us all! It wasn’t us.”

(yells from the group, “No!” “Credit where credit’s due!” “They are heroes!”)

Dr. Burisch (loudly):

“They! We the people!”

(yells from the group in synch, “Batman! Batman! Batman! Booyah! Booyah! Booyah!” Dr. Burisch smiles and shakes his head. And then he looks back up and smiles at the group. Yells from the group in synch start, “Binah! Binah! Binah! Hoowah! Hoowah! Hoowah!” Dr. McDowell smiles. Dr. Burisch then starts pushing them on with in synch shakes of his right fist in the air. The group continues chanting, stomping their feet and hitting the fronts of the back rests of the chairs in front of them. They start standing shaking their fists and chanting, “Marci! Marci! Marci! Booyah! Booyah! Booyah!”)

Dr. McDowell:

“Thank you!”

(Stan hugs Marci.)

Dr. Burisch (to the echelon guests):

“You’re excused! Your materials are in the brown envelope on this podium. Leave.”

(group starts chanting “bye bye bye!” at the echelon as they rise and one picks up the envelope)

S. Ortiz:

“Now?”

Dr. McDowell:

“Yes, now. Time for that beer. This meeting is concluded.”

(echelon leave first, alone, to laughter from the group)

Dr. Burisch:

"Okay, let's get out of here!"

(meeting breaks)

(I certify that this is accurate transcript. Fran Ortiz, Deputy Administrator, Eagles Disobey, Saturday, March 28, 2009.)************

Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:16 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

THE DATE OF THE T2 CATASTROPHE, IN THE NOW GONE TIMELINE OF THE J-RODS AND ORIONS WAS GIVEN TO THE PUBLIC AFTER THE TIME HAD PASSED.

"OUR FAITH IN EACH OTHER, IN A POSITIVE FUTURE FOR HUMANITY, AND IN THE ETERNAL, WAS JUSTIFIED BY THE HUMBLE PEOPLE OF EARTH WHO LIVED THROUGH THIS PRECIOUS TIME IN HISTORY! TO THE FUTURE!" -Danny B Catselas Burisch, Sc.D., March 28, 2009

Transliterated from the private diaries of Dr. Danny B Catselas Burisch, as listed on August 1, 1995 and September 8, 1998:

"Beenie, record we minus to stars home star of ancients joined brethren ert. See. Waters cover half 24 Nsn6 72/24 ing universa ante end Marse 5769 Nsn3. Joined no more see. Time ancients must decide joining.”

‘Owing to sidereal and solar days, the conjoined people of earth saw the oceans overflow at about Noon at Universal Time on March 28, 2009. The joined resonance was no further seen by us.’ (We separated as a species.) ‘We have the ability to decide to remain together.’

dan in YB1/thegoldenthread/dan4/011.html wrote:
DAN BURISCH: In 1998 I was moved to the lovely state of Mississippi.
DAN BURISCH: ( )
DONDEP: Willingly or not?
DAN BURISCH: Don´t remember.
DAN BURISCH: See honesy.
DONDEP: When they ´erased´ your memory?
DAN BURISCH: honesty
DAN BURISCH: Yes.

Kate in YB1/thegoldenthread/dan14/006.html wrote:
Subject: GOVERNMENT SCIENTIST MEMORIES ERASED !!!!!
This is the only article in this thread
View: Original Format
Newsgroups: alt.paranormal
Date: 1999/01/03

I´ve decided to go forward and tell what has happened. I think that at this
point it is the only way that I am going to survive. I think also that Dr. Dan
Burisch might be the target of reprisal, unless I can get this information to
the public in such a manner that the government will be reluctant to move him
and screw with his memories again, for fear that people will know what they are
doing.

First, Dan and I have worked through the last two years on this book project
Eagles Disobey: The Case for Inca City, Mars, and subsequently, on Eagles
Undefeated. I came to care for him deeply during that time, so when he
disappeared on Nov. 24th, 1998 from his place of employment, and his house
turned up empty when I went by to check, the very next day, I became deeply
afraid. He had discussed the fact that the people he used to work for were
planning to discharge him, and were therefore making certain memory adjustments
in order to protect classified information that was contained in his memory. He
went up north during the early part of the month (november 1998) in order to
have the first part of the process performed.

December 29th, 1998 I received a FAX from someone identifying themselves as "A
Friend" with a flight schedule for Dan Burisch, and the arrival time at Las
Vegas International Airport circled.
I went to the airport and saw Dan coming up the ramp. I said hello, and he
looked at me as though he had never seen me before in his life. He veered away
and attempted to depart the area. I approached him again and showed him a photo
of the two of us. He agreed to listen to what I had to say, and demanded to
know just who the hell I was.
After some discussion, I learned that not only did he fail to remember me, but
he had no idea he had written Eagles Disobey: The Case for Inca City, Mars. He
had no idea who Butch Howell was (Butch was his dearest friend - the co-author
who died in the process of producing the book) nor who Robert Charles was -
another co-author.
When I showed him a photo of him standing beside his mother and father, he
asked me who those people were...he did not know his own parents. He told me
that he knew who his parents were, and those people were not them.
What makes this so frightening is the fact that I know Doty and John
personally, and have for a while now..... I know that there is something
seriously wrong here.
It should be noted here that shortly after Dan´s disappearance, I received two
letters in the mail, post marked Roswell NM, which allegedly contained his
signature. When I showed these to Dan, he flatly denied that it was his
signature, and said he did not know anything about the letters.

What´s more, Dan is absolutely convinced that he never had a Ph.D in
microbiology eventhough I produced evidence of that in the form of Who´s Who in
Science and Engineering, Who´s Who in the West Etc....

Dan has had his memories altered - significantly altered. He was moved to
Mississippi, and put in a highly placed business position. I would prefer not
to say where he is actually working because it could damage his livelihood. If
anyone wishes to talk to him and ascertain the truth of these statements, I
would be glad to put you in quiet contact with him. This whole thing could get
him fired.

Dan even volunteered to allow me to polygraph him, to prove that he is not
lying when he says he knows nothing about these aspects of his past.

Any agency that goes to the time, effort and expense of doing something this
incredible - has got to be pretty damned upset that I have told him about what
has happened, and shown him documentary evidence of his past.

I am preparing more information to follow - including excerpts from videotaped
discussions ostensibly made during a debriefing concerning the initial phases
of the project which led up to the EBE Briefing Document (Q-94-109A). This tape
came into my possession from an anonymous source, much like the FAX which
directed me to the correct airline and gave me his arrival time on Dec. 30th.

Please read this, and redirect it to as many lists, and individuals as
possible. I am very afraid that I am in danger as a result of my contact with
Dan, and the fact that I have upset their carefully laid plans.

If the person who sent me the FAX or the videotape is reading this - please
contact me immediately.

B.J. Wolf

Boomer in YB1/thegoldenthread/dan16/033.html wrote:
This received from Marci.

Information regarding Dan Burisch in Mississippi

Another financial issue being brought up in conjunction with the smear campaign involves the time that Dan was in Mississippi. Apparently, the real estate reporter who has suddenly developed such a profound interest in Dan´s case looked up his history using a real-estate and lawyers database tool, and found an eviction on file for the residence that Dan, Deb and her family occupied while in Mississippi. They are hauling this out as proof that Dan couldn´t possibly be associated with Majestic, since their presumption is that Majestic wouldn´t allow something like this to happen.

Once again, Majestic does not step out of their position of deniability for any reason. There is far too much at stake. If the upper echelon were ever to be identified and approached directly about Dan, they would deny his very existence. Every one of them, to a person, would categorically deny ever having heard of Dan, Deb or the Lotus project. That is simply the way things are. BlackOps does not operate openly. The people at the top of the pyramid, ensure their stability, and thus ensure the continued stability of the massive efforts underway for the benefit of humanity, by maintaining plausible deniability.

All who are associated with Majestic know this, and understand the necessity. There are some things worth suffering for. Duty, honor and aiding humanity count among those things.

Mississippi:

While in Mississippi, Dan, Deborah, the children, and Deb´s parents occupied a house - the one referenced in the eviction.

The situation is more complicated than a simple entry in a database and speaks to the fact that Majestic personnel (just like every other person) has a complicated, and often messy personal life. Majestic does not even try to micromanage their people´s lives. Otherwise they would have certainly expunged Deborah Burisch´s felony conviction for drugs. She has certainly asked for it to be erased often enough, but they will not do so. Your personal past in our community matters little when your family name is part of a tradition or history.

Unbeknownst to anyone at the time, Dan´s father in law, Harry was suffering from cancer which had begun to spread to his brain. While in Mississippi, Harry´s illness began to cause personality changes as the cancer invaded further into his brain. Harry began to get angry and eventually this erupted into a violent episode against Dan.

The incident came one night, after Dan refused to clean up after Doris and Harry´s dog. I know it sounds stupid, but that´s what happened. The situation quickly became ugly, and ended up in a physical attack upon Dan by both Harry and Doris. This battery upon Dan took place in the presence of the youngest child, who was terrified and clung to Dan while Dan was being beaten. Dan, refused to engage in the fight for fear that the child would be endangered, simply walked through the hallway shielding the child from the blows meant for him. By the time Dan got to the front doors, Deb was there, and the three of them left the house - driving straight for the police station. They couldn´t get to the older child due to Harry and Doris.

At the police station they asked for help getting the remaining child out of the house. The police upon seeing Dan´s injuries and bruises, immediately sent units to the house, where the older child was rescued, and Doris and Harry were arrested.

Dan, Deb and the children went to stay with Deborah´s friend.

Doris and Harry figured that if they were going to be charged for domestic violence, they would demand that Dan be charged too - in a common effort to deflect blame. It degenerated into a he-said, she-said situation, and the police were eventually convinced to get a warrant for Dan and let the courts figure it out.

When Dan was told of the warrant he immediately presented himself at the police station, carrying nothing but his identification and a bible. He sat calmly, bruises all over his upper body from the battery he suffered, reading from the Bible while they tried to decide what to do with him. Unwilling to arrest him when he was the obvious victim, the police brought Dan into the Judge´s court so the judge could see his bruises for himself. The Judge immediately let Dan go and upheld the arrest of Doris and Harry.

Dan, Deb and the children never returned to the house. They stayed with Deb´s friend until arrangements could be made to return them to Las Vegas.

Upon release from jail, Doris and Harry returned to the house in question. Dan and Deb and the children were not present. Doris and Harry stayed there, without paying any moneys at all, since Mississippi allowed for squatters rights, until they were finally evicted. But by then, Dan, Deb and the children were all back in Las Vegas.

Harry died from cancer and Doris eventually made peace with Deb and Dan, and was allowed to move back into the apartment.

As I said, it´s messy, and that´s why Dan has always maintained that his private life should remain private. Out of respect, his private life was never discussed or publicized on the Eagles Disobey. I find it difficult to do so now, since I feel that it is wrong to hold up somebody´s personal life like this. I have always maintained respect for the distinction between a person´s personal life and their professional life. But the people currently trying to smear Dan have dug around for any bits of damaging information in a putrid attempt to discredit his professional work.

At least I can tell people what actually happened during that situation to try to set the record straight.

eagles disobey wrote:
MARCH 28, 2009

The candle which Dr. Burisch had lighted and was burning at the moment of the Cycles Cross, in the name of Unity for the Human Species and guarded and tended by a Senior Agent ("T"), has been taken into archive, and may be displayed somewhere, later.

Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:58 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Cycle Cross
eagles disobey wrote:
MARCH 28, 2009

The candle which Dr. Burisch had lighted and was burning at the moment of the Cycles Cross, in the name of Unity for the Human Species and guarded and tended by a Senior Agent ("T"), has been taken into archive, and may be displayed somewhere, later.

Quote:
Truth is truth, and there's a lot on the line. We all knew and I told everyone that this time, the Cycles Cross, was upon us! At this moment, however, we have NO IDEA about the accuracy of this date, associated information, and where it exactly fits into certain scenarios.

=====

Birkat HaChama - The Blessing of the Sun!

Here is an overview of the 2 years preceding the upcoming Birkat HaChama on Passover/Easter 2009, which happens every 28 years. This time it will occur on 8 April 2009, the day on which Passover (Pesach) begins and a few days before Easter Sunday. Birkat HaChama (the Hebrew Prayer from the prayer book) will be said at sunrise on 8 April 2009 (Hebrew date: 14 Nissan 5769). According to ancient tradition, once every 28 years the Sun returns to the position it occupied when it was created at the beginning of the fourth day of creation.

http://www.sunblessing.org/kabbala

===========

hmmmmm.

There's been commotion in certain circles that this "Birkat HaChama" is very special ...only the 3rd time since "creation" that this sequence of events has occurred....the beginning of a new cycle.

Seems to be a confluence of "memes" happening here.

and ....."At this moment, however, we have NO IDEA about the accuracy of this date..." "the team" is about one week off the "Cycles Cross" , if traditional jewish counting is to be believed.

Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:02 pm
GT Truther

eagles disobey wrote:

SIDE COMMENTS MADE BY THE DEPUTY ADMINISTRATOR, FRAN ORTIZ, ARE IN PARENTHESES AND WILL BE IN RED. THEY ARE MOSTLY HER PERSPECTIVES. (IF ANYONE IS LEFT FEELING SORRY FOR THE RICH MEN FROM THE ECHELON, ALL OF WHOM LIED TO THE WHOLE WORLD AND FOUND THEMSELVES OUT OF THEIR COMFORT ZONES AT THIS MEETING, DON'T BOTHER LETTING US KNOW.) THOSE COMMENTS FROM FRAN ALSO INCLUDE REPORTS OF SOUNDS LIKE APPLAUSE. SHE HAS DONE THE BEST SHE CAN IN THIS SHORT NUMBER OF HOURS. THE BEST TRANSCRIPTION AND RECORD OF OFFICIAL EVENTS THIS QUICKLY DONE, IS IN BLACK. ALL TIMES LISTED, AT IN UNIVERSAL TIME (UTC/GMT/Z). THE ACTUAL MEETING OCCURRED AT 5AM LAS VEGAS TIME, THIS MORNING, MARCH 28, 2009. THE NEW GROUP'S NAME HAS BEEN REMOVED, AS HAVE THE NAMES OF THE ECHELON AND SOME AGENTS. (NEITHER DRS. BURISCH NOR MCDOWELL WILL PROBABLY PUBLICLY ADMIT TO CERTAIN OF THE ITEMS YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ. THEY DON'T NEED TO AND NO ONE CAN FORCE THEM TO. :)) SOME USE OF PROFANITY HAS BEEN ABBREVIATED. EXTRA NAME LABELS HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THE OFFICIAL PRINTED TRANSCRIPT TO MAKE IT EASIER UNDERSTANDING WHO WAS TALKING.

THIS IS A WINDOW NEVER BEFORE SEEN INTO THE SENIOR OPERATIVES, THE POWER THE EAGLES COMMAND WITH THEM, AND INTO THE EAGLES THEMSELVES. THIS IS YOUR RIGHT TO KNOW! THESE ARE THE EAGLES WHO DISOBEY!

The room is opened and the seating of the Mid-level and many Senior former Operatives of Majestic is done.

The invited former Majestic echelon “guests” and members of (The New Group) are escorted under close guard to the room by
“Ravens” 1-3, “Gazo,” and “Springy.” They are seated. S. Ortiz, B. Stansfield, "Brent" and “Sentry” depart the room, leaving guards inside and outside the door.

Drs. Burisch and McDowell are escorted to the room by S. Ortiz, B. Stansfield, “Brent” and “Sentry”. They informally greet the seated members. Dr. Burisch says to them, “You look a bit tired?” and walks by them. Dr. McDowell is wearing all black with sunglasses, and Dr. Burisch is wearing pink medical scrubs. Members yell to Dr. Burisch: "Pinky and the Brain!"

(laughter)

Dr. Burisch:

(laughter)

The assistants set up the lectern, speech prompter, powerpoint presentation and lighting adjustments.

Dr. Stan Goldstein, former Senior Operative, addresses the small audience, then introduces Dr. McDowell to the lectern.

Dr. McDowell speaks:

“Hi, everyone! You know, it seems just like yesterday that we all from Maj gathered in May, 2006 following those hard final orders of October, 2005. Unfortunately, not all of us who were there, are here today. Let’s please rise and observe a moment of silence in their honor and memory."

S. Ortiz says:

“They’re the heroes!”

B. Stansfield says:

Dr. McDowell:

“We embarked that day to Dan’s words that we were ‘facing the greatest foe since the time of antiquity!’ Yes, we have!"

S. Ortiz angrily yells:

“Yes, we have!”

“Enough! Look, the longer you interrupt, the longer until we reach lunch and a beer! And I’m buying! These men down front seem a bit under the weather at the moment, so let’s get through this for them!”

Dr. McDowell says:

(more Laughter, Dr. Burisch shrugged his shoulders toward Dr. McDowell, she laughed, then more Laughter, then the room went silent)

Dr. Burisch says:

“What? You mean you didn’t request to watch the T2 videos even once since we knew? I know you didn’t, you never requested them because when the Orion Quantum Cube disappeared, about 4 ago, so did all the data from Alice’s glasses which may give you a date! You are myopic and cowards!”

(preceding two sentences said very angrily, Dr. Burisch pointing his right index finger at the New Group and former Echelon Maj)

Dr. Burisch:

“The men and women sitting at the back of this room, who are responsible for the removal of the material, rise please so we can congratulate you!”

(5 men and 3 ladies rise and most all the echelon members turn to see them, applause from the former Maj members, then they sit down)

Dr. Burisch:

“We found out since then that it wouldn’t really have helped you, but we thought it was a nice addition to our plans! Those men and women delivered all the video data from T2 to our care, we have copied it, and it is now enroute, this hour, back to the Archive.”

Dr. Burisch:

"Marcia?”

Dr. McDowell says:

“But, listen to me, we’re not the ones who have suffered the most! None of you rich b'stards suffered either! You can’t conceive what people have gone through! The countless, unnamed individuals who have watched us, wondering what to do.”

S. Ortiz says:

“What’s wrong with you, _______. “Dan Dan” made sure your windows would open. You could have left!”

(The people he was addressing were staying between 15-24 floors up in a hotel. When they met at their rooms at 9pm Friday night, they were going to look for a note they expected to give them the time and location for a late night coffee with Dan. They expected to find it under their doors. Instead it was on their room desks, and it contained the decode date and time. Two former Maj security guards were inside each room, to "help" them and 'attend to their needs'. ;D The New Group member’s guards were already allied to this team’s operation. All living former echelon members of Majestic were tracked and closely followed since Wednesday, March 25, under an operation called “ORPU” or “Operation Responsible Pay Up”. None of them would have been allowed to leave known inundation zones. The large massing of agents in Las Vegas, for the “War for Everything” an unrelated subject, was an initial move -- a ruse to be seen by the echelon of the former and New Group’s people to make them think that those loyal to the truth were all busy, then most were quietly redeployed to watch the echelon.)

Dr. Burisch says:

Dr. McDowell says:

“So, everyone, including you men who began hiding, we began that simple Unity Flyer Program, while “Tell the World” was being produced. We did this so we would meet or exceed that preset Looking Glass quota, at the rate now displayed on the screen. We accomplished the first goal, by September, 2006 and given the expected rate of information spread, the last number, above right, by the end of 2008. We actually surpassed that number by the middle of 2008, due to the other events that drew attention to Dan and myself. But that simple flyer remains the embodiment of what “Tell the World” means! Tell the world that we, as the human species, have reached the moment of decision – that moment of bifurcation – the moment of collective truth – the time of the Cycles Cross! Tell the world that now is the time, now is the moment, when we must focus upon the Unity of our species, and all the fragile life, here and beyond the earth! We shall survive the time of the Cycles Cross, the time of the predicted Catastrophe of Fulcanelli, and humanity has chosen to refuse the path that would lead to schism; we have refused to perish through brokenness! We are destined as children of the stars!”

Dr. McDowell:

“That is what “Tell the World” has always meant, and thank goodness that those few who didn’t get it were outweighed by the masses of people who did. This day belongs to them!”

Dr. McDowell:

“This meeting was called by Dan for 12:00 Universal time for a reason! You were the first to hear, after me and a few of our close associates, now the other members, then the public. On Friday, March 13, during the evening at 7:04pm, Dan was paging through the J-Rod’s, Chi’el’ah’s, Shadow Language download information which Dan and I have been so careful to keep from everyone, even the echelon of the adjourned Majestic and the members of (The New Group).”

(laughter)

Dr. McDowell:

“The page he was looking at was one from August 1, 1995. I have had him translating a number of pages, off and on for the last 4 years but I really had him cranking up the heat for the last two weeks. That decision panned out, and quickly, when he found a specific quotation, listed only one other time, 3 years later, on September 8, 1998. A decode date was in that quotation. Four other references to that decode date, listing it, have been found in Dan’s diaries, June 8, 1995, July 30, 1995, February 21, 1997, and December 2, 1997. All transliterated quotes are now displayed on the screen. At this time I would like to have Dan reveal the information to you all. Dan?”

(Dr. Burisch rises and nods to Fran Ortiz to start his first presentation image.)

(silence in the room)

Dr. Burisch says:

“Well, first may I thank the esteemed echelon from the former Consistory of the Majestic: _______, _______, _______, and _______; and those from (The New Group): _______ and _______, for being here this day, to hear what we have been so diligently keeping from you all, ever since 1994. We trust your accommodations were comfortable?”

S. Ortiz rises and says:

Dr. Burisch:

Dr. Burisch (over loud screaming, whistling, and grunting from the Maj Senior Operatives):

“You didn’t deserve to know! There was no way to inform the masses in such a short time, and if we had, what would that have caused? But you wanted to know? The only way this could have been done would to have caused mass panic and fear, instead of instilling confidence and faith. That’s the exact opposite of what all the data showed we must do! Plus, there was no way to get your scrawny a**es out of your coward’s chairs and do the right thing anyway! So we were your proxies and we did the right thing! So we had to do it for you! You rotten b’stards! You take that back to the numbers!"

(yelled very angrily, I hear a crying shake in his voice, Dr. Burisch was waving his right fist at the echelon members from Maj and The New Group)

Dr. Burisch:

"And you would have done exactly what in 15 days? So we brought you here, a point of the inundation, for you and you (pointing to 2 members of (The New Group)) and you four (pointing to the former Maj elite) to pay the price with everyone else! You could have done little for the population, you know, to save the masses, and wouldn’t have known what to do if you wished to! No! You would have run away! To try to save yourselves!”

“Don’t include me there. I would not have run! What would have happened to the rest of us?”

Dr. Burisch:

“Well, I accept you on your word, sir. What else can I do? They would have drowned like the rats they are, drowned just like us.”

S. Ortiz:

“So now that we’re dead, can we have that beer? And kick these ruthless a**holes out of here?”

(laughter and whistles)

Dr. Burisch:

“In a bit. (laughing) Due to the extreme volume of the information, I can only go through it so fast. Due to our lack of trust in the former Majestic Echelon, and even deeper suspicions about (The New Group), we have not revealed the majority of what we now know, items apart from the contents of today’s information! Put simply, in this room, the transliteration of the first quote which I found March 13th, from Chi’el’ah, written in my diary on August 1st 1995 and September 8th 1998, read:

“Beenie, record we minus to stars home star of ancients joined brethren ert. See. Waters cover half 24 Nsn6 72/24 ing universa ante end Marse 5769 Nsn3. Joined no more see. Time ancients must decide joining.”

Dr. Burisch:

“We first thought, before the correlative time travel data was found in the diaries, that we were dealing with a traditional date. Noon? That was too reminiscent of myths, legends, and lore, which, ah, speak to ‘the dark of the night,’ ‘at the time of sunrise or sunset.’ Look, we humans have weaved time markers into our ancient accounts, so why would this have been any different? Why would we not even be more suspicious, because of the great time which passed. We must keep this in context: all these reports from Chi’el’ah, about T2, are reports which were either carried down to him from his people’s past, our relative present, or through time travel into their history near, but only near, the point of T2. We have recovered the circumstances of the first quotation, as it was done in the Shadow Language from the 1994 encounter at S4 4-5. The one where I stumbled backwards while in the clean sphere?"

(laughter)

"Yeah, I know! (laughing) The second and repeated quote was a diary entry following my waking up from a nightmare about the same encounter. I rewrote it as I saw it. The remaining four you saw in Marcia’s statement were directly linked to near time, pre and post catastrophe travel by both the J-Rods and Orions. 3 from the J-Rods, 50’s, and 1 from the Orions, 50’s.”

Dr. Burisch:

“The information has since been correlated to the Orion Quantum Cube’s information and also from the Looking Glass data. The hi-resolution maps, now displayed on the screen, compare same timeframes under the one T2 scenario with 2 known reverb variants, variant one on the left, two on the right.”

(Dr. Burisch slowly used a laser pen to trace dozens and dozens of comparisons on the maps, sometimes flipping back and forth between Looking Glass and Orion Cube maps. I did the best I could with this part of it in the transcript.)

“Glass: Moscow. Cube: Moscow. Glass: Anchorage. Cube: Anchorage. Glass: Berlin. Cube: Berlin. See the disparities? Glass: Denver. Cube: Denver. See again? Glass: Minneapolis. Cube: Minneapolis. Glass: Sydney. Cube: Sydney. Look here. Glass: Beijing. Cube: Beijing. Glass: Zurich. Cube: Zurich. Glass: Delhi. Cube: Delhi. Glass: Toronto. Cube: Toronto. Here. Glass: Agadez. Cube: Agadez. Glass: Kisangani. Cube: Kisangani. We have about 70 more ready but they all show such differences, so to announce ‘em, even given your, (pointing to the echelon members, and breathed out) cowards under fire, your behavior, the release of the maps would have possibly caused more deaths had it happened minutes ago! So, we decided, to trust humanity and trust God. But, not trust you! (looking at the echelon members) Does the group need more? (a few shouts of “No!”) The only data, from the Looking Glass and from the Orion Cube, when accessing the T2 calamity, are mixed up because they have begun to wobble, as probabilities, away from what actually has happened. A movement away from T2, to a variant of Timeline 1, and after the Third Rail..”

Dr. Burisch:

“Thank you! (smiles, laughs), but we must first remember the fallen. After the Third Rail, we are now on an unknown path. That path to the stars Marcia referred to! For those who may hear parts of this, that is also why we have refused and will continue to refuse and if necessary obstruct..”

“Yes, obstruct the release of these useless maps to the public! Which one is accurate, which kind? The answer is none of them! We would panic and harm people with them! That is not our role in all this! The answer is that our faith, the faith of the millions worldwide who focused on Unity for Humanity have likely just justified the non-catastrophic timeline we are now on!"

(Incident occurs with one of the New Group’s echelon, ______. He stands and walks toward Dr. McDowell yelling angrily that she betrayed them and Majestic. He is directed (now at ___point) to be seated by S. Ortiz and B. Stansfield, as Dr. Burisch also moves toward him “pointing.” (we didn’t know he had that on him?) The member reseats himself without further incident. The Seniors all leave their seats and really fast walk down the 2 aisles and form a row in front of Dr. McDowell and Dr. Burisch, between them and the echelon guests. The member who reseated himself yells at Dr. Burisch, “So why didn’t you do it?” Dr. Burisch walks between two Senior members and toward the reseated member and replies, “You didn’t reach out.” They stare at each other for a moment, and the member nods at Dr. Burisch. Dr. Burisch walks back over to the lectern and motions for the Seniors to return to their seats.)

Dr. Burisch:

“So, this is all quite simple isn’t it? Well, maybe not as simple as it seems, but the stars are all in their places, and the course of the planets remains unaltered. And at least, the oceans still cover the fountains of the deep. This does mean we believe we are victorious!"

Dr. Burisch:

“But it doesn’t mean that our stewardship can stop! In fact, just the opposite!”

Dr. McDowell:

“That was interesting? (looking at the reseated member who yelled at her and approached her) No, like Dan said, our efforts cannot stop! The Unity Flyer campaign must continue because even though this was the “best” date the Travelers had. It was still separated from their physical timeline by about 52,000 years. We barely have records from 2,000 years ago, let alone trying to pinpoint the accuracy of an expanse of 26 times that! We trust the information given to Dan, because of the cross referencing of that information to the probabilities from the Looking Glass and Orion Cube. We were certain enough that we had diverted from the catastrophe timeline, and that we had fulfilled the right thing, a positive focus, that Dan decided to, the way he said it, “gut it out.” And the events, which have really happened. They helped to confirm the moving away from the catastrophe. Now that events have begun spinning off into the unknown, our stewardship is ever more important! The positive people who have responded in the public need to know, they have a right to know, that their actions of visualization, of positive mind, were probably the real actions, which saved us all! It wasn’t us.”

Dr. Burisch (loudly):

“They! We the people!”

(yells from the group in synch, “Batman! Batman! Batman! Booyah! Booyah! Booyah!” Dr. Burisch smiles and shakes his head. And then he looks back up and smiles at the group. Yells from the group in synch start, “Binah! Binah! Binah! Hoowah! Hoowah! Hoowah!” Dr. McDowell smiles. Dr. Burisch then starts pushing them on with in synch shakes of his right fist in the air. The group continues chanting, stomping their feet and hitting the fronts of the back rests of the chairs in front of them. They start standing shaking their fists and chanting, “Marci! Marci! Marci! Booyah! Booyah! Booyah!”)

Dr. McDowell:

“Thank you!”

(Stan hugs Marci.)

“You’re excused! Your materials are in the brown envelope on this podium. Leave.”

(group starts chanting “bye bye bye!” at the echelon as they rise and one picks up the envelope)

S. Ortiz:

“Now?”

Dr. McDowell:

Dr. Burisch:

(meeting breaks)

(I certify that this is accurate transcript. Fran Ortiz, Deputy Administrator, Eagles Disobey, Saturday, March 28, 2009.)************
:roll: :roll:

Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:51 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

eagles disobey wrote:

(laughter)

Dr. Burisch:

(laughter)

Dr. McDowell speaks:

S. Ortiz says:

“They’re the heroes!”

B. Stansfield says:

Dr. McDowell:

S. Ortiz angrily yells:

“Yes, we have!”

Dr. McDowell says:

Dr. Burisch says:

Dr. Burisch:

Dr. Burisch:

Dr. Burisch:

"Marcia?”

Dr. McDowell says:

S. Ortiz says:

Dr. Burisch says:

Dr. McDowell says:

Dr. McDowell:

Dr. McDowell:

(laughter)

Dr. McDowell:

(silence in the room)

Dr. Burisch says:

S. Ortiz rises and says:

Dr. Burisch:

Dr. Burisch:

Dr. Burisch:

S. Ortiz:

(laughter and whistles)

Dr. Burisch:

Dr. Burisch:

(laughter)

Dr. Burisch:

Dr. Burisch:

Dr. Burisch:

Dr. Burisch:

Dr. McDowell:

Dr. Burisch (loudly):

“They! We the people!”

Dr. McDowell:

“Thank you!”

(Stan hugs Marci.)

S. Ortiz:

“Now?”

Dr. McDowell:

Dr. Burisch:

(meeting breaks)

:roll: :roll:

Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:51 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post eagles disobey acts without honor
eagles disobey wrote:
WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED BY A "MAN RESOLUTE," TO ISSUE THIS POST.................UNTIL IT REACHES ITS SINGLE DESTINATION.

"And he said, Draw not nigh hither: put off thy shoes from off thy feet, for the place whereon thou standest is holy ground." Exodus 3:5

FOR ONE HAS TRESPASSED WHERE NONE MAY AGAIN GO, AND NONE SHOULD EVER HAVE SET FOOT:

UPON THE ANCIENT ACCEPTED CODE OF HONOR IN DEFENSE OF FAMILY, THIS NOW DEMANDS FORESHADOWING OF WOE TO THE ONE WHO HAS AND WOULD NOW EVER AGAIN BOTHER THE AGING PARENTS OF THE "EAGLE"! THAT ONE'S DISHONORABLE DEEDS ARE KNOWN, AND SO THE PERMANENT LINE OF SWIFT JUSTICE IS DRAWN IN THE SANDS OF FOREVER!

WARNING! THE "EAGLE" DOES NOT BLUFF WHERE HONOR IS CONCERNED!

Uncle John here: Since I own the website forever.org, I consider this threat to be aimed squarely at me.

Another reason I consider this to be directed at me is that I have stood on holy ground. I will never speak of where or when. IMO, using a reference to holy ground in a threat not concerning that holy ground is one of the most despicable things I've ever experienced.

As far as a bluff is concerned, I'll say the same thing that I have said many times before. I'm addressing this comment to John McConnell or any other powerful persons that d&m&thugs have stated are their bosses and protectors. If you are who dan says you are then you easily have to power to fulfill my simple request. Have an FBI agent visit my door and ask me to stop posting in reference to dan burisch and eagles disobey. If I get this visit then I will announce my departure from this field and that will be it.

If you can't issue this simple request, then threats at me will only strengthen my resolve along the many on the invisible side of life that are conjoined with me.

These threats dishonor your persons and the name eagles disobey.

Long ago when the merry band at the beginning of the golden thread were first posting and dan stated that John McConnell was mj1, I stated my reservations of freely expressing my opinions and was assured by mj1 through dan that no retaliation would come to us for these opinions. John, if you issued this threat, then you are a coward and a liar. John, if you didn't issue this threat but become aware of it, then you are a coward and a liar for not following through to your statement as issued through dan if it was so issued by you.

Dan, if you are reading here or this is relayed to you, then you also are a coward for allowing these kinds of non specific threats to be issued under your banner. If you were to act with courage then you would use actual person's names.

Dan, you need to issue a public retraction and an apology, for without these, you and your eagles disobey will possess no honor whatsoever in the forever.

Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:40 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post At LAST! The Cycles Crossing has been reached!

At Last! The Emperors' New Cataclysms Arrive At The Cycle's Crossing!

So, yesterday at Noon Universal Time, March 28, 2009, the 'Catastrophe' that marked the 'T2' timeline occurred - according to the 'history of the future' (as told by Chi'el'ah the P52K zetan J-Rod to Dan Burisch). As the jarhead grunts and venomous snarlings directed at the pooh-bahs from the 'senior operatives' (servants to the MAJI - the ranks of security, jailers, eavesdroppers, bamboozlers, remote viewers and soothsayers, cooks and cleaners, etc) recede into the transcripts as their post-partying snoring overtakes them, the public is left once again scratching their heads. "Hunh?!?" They (the 'People', the vast unaware masses whose lives would have been affected) are being credited with this astounding and phenomenal achievement - or perhaps it was only the 'handful of the interested few' that was able to accomplish this....through much arduous praying (that 'Special Sale' on Peace and Unity prayers may have helped immensely; still only $31.95 a month!) and concentrated Wishful Thinking. Now that the 'Big Event' everyone was waiting for just....."never happened"..... I suppose we can all go home now and open the bunkers as museum-pieces, invite tourists to Big Dick's "undisclosed locations", proclaim D&M as our saviors for their hard work in publishing the miracle-producing 'Unity Flyer', and last but certainly not least, put on display the 'stargates' captured or traded for from Babylon and Libya. The 'People' have earned it!

But wait, there's more! We can't trust that this actually (didn't) happen, because of the vast distance between our time and the time 52,000 years in our future from whence the 'visitor' Chi'el'ah came from. Who knows what Church or other controlling authority might have tampered with the calendar between our time now and their time then? We can trust Chi'el'ah and Dan Burisch's memory (ah, sweep the Mississippi experience under the rug; no-one wants to hear that these days, right?) except when we can't trust Chi'el'ah's "Shadow Language". Therefore, despite all the hoopla, things haven't changed one bit, except for the excuse to have a big party where the servants can poke the eyes of their betters. Hoo-wah!!! Bin-ah!!! That's it, boys and girls, emote!!! Let it all hang out; is the anger at the MAJI for continuing to think a Catastrophe will strike us, when the Power of the Peoples' Prayers have obviously worked? Or is it that maybe, just MAYBE, Chi'el'ah has bamboozled Dan Burisch because obviously it didn't happen - certainly not at Noon Universal Time 03/28/2009 - and therefore another timeline (say a 'T3' or even a 'T1v99') has a 'different' Catastrophe?

If anyone in the public believes any of the intended nonsense for a minute, I have some very fine fabric to weave the most marvelous clothes from that would boggle your mind. This was an opportunity for 'disobedient eagles' to re-establish their bona fides as 'disobedient'. Using the epithet of "bastards" is a nice new habit; thanks Marci, I think we can now safely refer to them in the same way (whoops; maybe we haven't "earned the right" to do so? Perhaps we need to put in 16 years like you did for "Majestic Respect"?).

We can now ponder on the following items that the recent flurry from "Pinky & The Brain" (cute! definitely in keeping with Dan Burisch's cartoon references and his fondness for Spongebob Squarepants!) show:

1. The 'Catastrophe' shown on the 'T2' timeline by Chi'el'ah did not happen on the date given by him to Dan. Naturally this calls into question the repeated lies by Pinky & The Brain that 'we are on T1, variant 83'; were they whistling Dixie past the graveyard all this time, hoping that the public would 'pray hard enough' for Unity to actually make that a self-fulfilling prophecy?

2. If the J-Rod that Dan received this information from was lying (see 1. above), does that mean the 'alternate' history told the MAJI by the 'rogues' (P47Ks, or J-Rods from 47,000 years in our future as opposed to Chi'el'ah, a P52K J-Rod allegedly from 52,000 years in our future) is now more likely to be true? (They are the ones that refuse to give the 'date', because they don't want the MAJI to have an edge up on the People....and that would mean ALL the 'People', not just the handful that scrape their knees in prayer over the Unity flyer).

3. Or, does it mean that the date that just passed (Noon Universal Time, yesterday) really has no significance so far as our vigilance is concerned, because even though it establishes the incorrectness of Chi'el'ah's date, it could be because "52,000 years is a long time, and actual dates can be blurred for such a distance, his memory wasn't what it once was, blah-blah excuse excuse, etc"? No; a careful read now shows that Pinky has declared "....the faith of the millions worldwide who focused on Unity for Humanity have likely just justified the non-catastrophic timeline we are now on!" So I guess we can take that to the bank; we are now on a "non-catastrophic timeline". Unless, of course, we are, in which case it will only be the continued vigilance and prayer of millions worldwide who will prevent the catastrophe-that-didn't-happen.

4. Does the "incorrectness" of the date now call into question the "correctness" of other such dates, such as the alleged 2091a.d. date the Lotus will be found? What about the contents of the Lotus? What about other information telepathed to Burisch by said J-Rod; does that mean there is no validity to that information either, now? Or that we should be more circumspect about it as well?

5. How are we to account for the increasing earth changes, now that 'the Date' has passed? Will Pinky & The Brain now fall back on the 'Global Warming' Cover Story? How do they account for the recent and repeated eruptions of Mt. Redoubt, the volcano in Alaska that was formerly dormant until recent weeks? What about the anomalous blizzards this week that have caused declarations of 'state of emergency' from Kansas to Texas? Shall we call it 'Global Cooling' now, as some suggest?

6. Will Pinky & The Brain disclose the source of the Orion's Cube, and how will they account for the difference between its prognostications and the "LG" (Looking Glass)? If they did, I missed it in the transcript. Must've been the beer, or was lost in the grunts of "hoo-wah!!!". And how is it that they were simply looking at 'maps', instead of the logic behind supposed 'safe areas'? [Note: It's my own opinion that during a poleshift, we can logically assume that a) coastal areas will be most certainly wiped out due to the sloshing, and over 70% of humanity currently lives in those areas; b) fault lines will tear, creating or exacerbating mountain ranges with a 'ripped' look; c) the water in the polar ice-caps will melt as the poles find their new location, causing massive flooding worldwide, which means areas higher in altitude are likely to be safer than low-lying areas; and d) volcanoes, whether active now or dormant or even considered extinct, will more likely than not become extremely active during a poleshift.] Thus, no express need for maps if one has a good grasp of geological plate tectonics. Still, it wouldn't hurt for the public to have access to BOTH sources of (now apparently discredited! "hunh?!?") maps. What gives Pinky & The Brain, let alone the MAJI they front for, any more right to make those decisions without our input? It's the heighth of arrogance to think that they can abrogate to themselves that 'responsibility', while at the same time exemplifies the heighth of hypocrisy to abrogate themselves of the responsibility by claiming "I ain't no Moses". If the 'Date' has now been discredited - as it supposedly was, if we are to accept the transcript at face value - then there should be no more need to hide the source of it, right?

But as I said recently, "a new excuse" (for not offering up the now-discredited data) will be offered next week. I presume by Tuesday, though knowing SNEDs reads here, they will certainly not comply with my musings.

I have to say I applaud Dan for ordering (the inverse means he ordered the placement to begin with) the removal of the word "IT" from the ersatz dondep, unclejohn, and Vichy goldenthread URLs. In fact, now that "IT" has been averted, there should be no more need to even abuse those URLs; there should be a simple message of "thanks, People, for making the Unity! flyer work; everyone can go home now and relax." Somehow I doubt that will happen though! :P There will be excuses, rantings about "some who are trying to pull the wool over your eyes" :roll: (a reference to those of us here), and reminders that "52,000 years is a long time in our future, so the 'Date' of 'IT' might still be in the future of the now-unknown timeline we are on".

At the very least we can say 'that card has been played', and it can only be played once. The next 'official' date will be marked with a big "2012". Mark my words.

Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:46 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

I won't re-post everything you have cross posted here from SNEDS the past couple of days, but after reading those things my first thought was, "What is this mess?" You have heard of a Broadway Play? What is this a Las Vegas Play???? Geesch, what theatrics indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It almost sounds like something from an Alfred Hitchcock segment!! LOLOLOL Or Maybe Twilight Zone is more appropriate???? LOLOLOL

Until we come to this last one:

HONOR is spoken of? If this is HONOR that I have been reading the past couple of days within these theatrics, God forbid!!!! And to use so called holy scriptures as a veiled threat as this???? I would have to term this as "dispicible" actions, without honor of any kind. I suppose this is what is termed "sqewed honor" then, for anyone of real Honor would conduct themselves in a more respectful manner indeed. If they had a problem they should be man or woman enough to come forward and face whoever they are referring to and discuss the situation as honorable human beings, but the actions I am witnessing and observing by these cross posts only reinforces what irresponsible, dishonorable individuals they are apparently are. So the play continues I presume with its cast of characters. I wonder who is footing the bill???? LOLOLOL

brightstar

Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:05 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

definition: hon·or
Function:
noun
Etymology:
Middle English, from Anglo-French onur, honur, from Latin honos, honor
Date:
13th century

1 a: good name or public esteem : reputation b: a showing of usually merited respect : recognition <pay>

2: privilege <had>

3: a person of superior standing —now used especially as a title for a holder of high office <if>

4: one whose worth brings respect or fame : credit <an>

5: the center point of the upper half of an armorial escutcheon

6: an evidence or symbol of distinction: as a: an exalted title or rank b (1): badge , decoration (2): a ceremonial rite or observance <buried> c: an award in a contest or field of competition darchaic : a gesture of deference : bow eplural (1): an academic distinction conferred on a superior student (2): a course of study for superior students supplementing or replacing a regular course

7: chastity , purity <fought>

8 a: a keen sense of ethical conduct : integrity <wouldn't do it as a matter of honor> b: one's word given as a guarantee of performance <on>

9plural : social courtesies or civilities extended by a host <asked>

10 a (1): an ace, king, queen, jack, or ten especially of the trump suit in bridge (2): the scoring value of honors held in bridge —usually used in plural b: the privilege of playing first from the tee in golf

Uncle John here: Sneds demonstrates that they have no concept of the word honor. Do you see the word threat in any of the above definitions?

Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:08 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Transcript & Honor
An interesting appraisal. Don. You make some telling points. Like the doodle by the way. ;)

Dan_B came across as a modern-day Wat Tyler in some of the transcript, although anyone who knows Wat Tyler's story must be aware that it was the King that had the final word. Saying that the "people" had averted the catastrophe is rather disingenuous, considering that most of the world's population haven't even seen the "unity" flyers, let alone hearing about Dan Burisch or his story. And Marcia issuing a disclaimer about the date of the catastrophe perhaps being off by a year/decade or two because of the inexactness of historical records and the millennia separating the P+52ks and modern-day man must have had the Majestic poobahs privately smirking to themselves as boohah and hoowah resounded about them. I'd always thought that a Coronal mass ejection -- the so-called "burst" from the Sun -- would have been the tell-tale indicator that brought on the catastrophe in the Burisch data.

----------------------------
Honor (or "honour" as we say over here -- I think we should drop the U personally) is a term bandied about by a lot of people, but real honorable men and women on this planet aren't that prevalent (not many can be whiter-than-white all the time after all) and tend to not make a show of their good name and righteousness.Their actions are normally what garners respect, not blowing their own trumpets.

MPs over here are called the "Honourable" Gentleman/Lady, but there aren't that many in the House of Commons that garner respect. The percentage of the general public here in the UK that think MPs are principled and trustworthy stands at about 5%. Quite a few MPs are in the news currently, after having being caught "fiddling" their expenses at the taxpayers expense. This is just the tip of the iceberg, though, as we're good in the UK at hiding our corruption in high places, unlike the Italians for instance, who let it all hang out.

Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:19 pm
GT Truther

Post Raised to the next level
Uncle John here: Understanding is better than knowing.

To love surpasses understanding and knowing.

Kindness is a great expression of love.

To threaten others for expressing kindness is a really sick form of reality that perhaps only d&m&thugs can get into.

nodstar, towhom, 41, freak and ubleck. It seems to me that you don't even have a clue. I suspect that you are not willing to open yourselves up to get one!

Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:39 pm
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

PenguinBrigade wrote:

Dondep wrote:
Actually, we can usually see how they work in practice. If you can show me an example of where thought/prayer/wishful thinking was the causative agent behind an anomalous aversion of an otherwise predictable physical event, I will eat my hat. I have a fibrous hat that could be physically eaten, despite my prayers to the contrary. :lol:

I don't have any historical proof other than what's recorded in the Bible. But that's not proof. On the other hand, there's proof that thoughts can alter are "events" on the micro/atomic/cellular level. In this youtube, Gregg Braden speaks of experiments that prove thoughts and emotions can change the shape of dna:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzrWimkIILg

Emotions of hate will cause dna to tighten while emotions of love will cause dna to relax. Likewise, negative thoughts of anger or hate can cause a person to have health problems. On the other hand, thoughts of forgiveness and love can prevent illness -- even heal illness. These are scientific proofs. You can extrapolate what this means on a macro level, once you realize our heart and mind is generating electromagnetic fields that can influence other hearts and minds. This means the "psychology" of the world population can be changed based on the which is the dominate emotion being projected into the "matrix" surrounding each individual.

Dondep wrote:
'Prophecy' in conjunction with religion is an extremely sensitive subject. I view both Old and New Testaments as primarily social control mechanisms for the use of the elites to maintain their position and suppress the questioning of their authority. It's my belief that the individual known as "Jesus Christ" was a 'divine' messenger, but not a "Messiah". A "crucified martyr", yes. For someone to be a 'victorious king whose gov't. would last forever' would mean waiting expectantly for a situation that is more likely than not never going to happen, the earnestness of orthodox Jewry notwithstanding.

Yes, religions have been tainted with a general "psychology" of the people who have been in control of such religions. For instance, Catholicism dominated the Christian religion until Protestantism. Both accept the Council of Nicea verdict. Consequently, Christians have a skewed idea of who Jesus is. But this isn't to say progress hasn't been made in man's spirituality, despite such manipulations by various elites. Without Judeo-Christian ethics, we wouldn't have the standard of living we have today or the scientific breakthroughs.

Penguin wrote:
The current Armageddon scenario of Planet X or 2012 has two possible outcomes. We determine what that will be. Our spiritual state of mind is the determining factor of whether ascendence or destruction takes place.

Dondep wrote:
And this is where we will fundamentally disagree. There is nothing - nada - in the geologic or any other record to indicate that "we determine what the outcome will be". However, there is a geological record of prior poleshifts occuring on this planet.

There's only proof of electromagnetic poleshifts, not of a global poleshift.

Penguin wrote:
After all, it's not the first time earth has gone through this galactic cycle/transition. Is it a 36 thousand years cycle? Does that mean every time Planet X or the galactic alignment comes around, there's a destructive polar shift that wipes out our population?

Dondep wrote:
.....And even in the period since mankind has populated the Earth, the sheer size of the current population is a testament to the fact that a residual remnant survives.

I concede that, indeed, is one to the biggest mysteries. Why isn't the population bigger? Ice ages? Disease?

In any event, I guess the bigger question I should ask is: If Planet X is destined to cause Armageddon this time around, what benefit would there be in announcing this to the public? Would it prevent the death of billions?

Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:16 pm
Truth Seeker

Dondep wrote:
Notice that there are no movies about the possibility of a poleshift, or even of Nibiru returning. Sure there are disaster movies, usually showing earthquakes, tornadoes, floods, aliens, UFOs, etc, but NONE that have shown the event as portended. Are we to surmise that out of all the material Hollywood has at its disposal, the poleshift/"Planet X" scenario hasn't been looked at?

Good point.

Dondep wrote:
Perhaps you would have had to have heard the tone to understand what I meant. There was never an "Illuminati threat" to Dan; not when they were supposedly negotiating for 'peace' to break out between they and Majestic, with partying going on in Sin City (like tonight and tomorrow) only weeks later once Dan was inducted into the Prieure de Sion and the Illuminati and Majestic openly posted on the first SNEDs forum. No, that kind of lie showed that indeed "all is not what it seemed"; all is not what the transcripts attempt to show.

I don't understand the complete ramifications. I don't know the whole story. But when it comes to black ops and NSA jurisdiction, there are no laws or oversight watchdogs. That's a given. And the end always justifies the means in such a context. Is it morally correct? I guess it all depends on motivation. Anyway, I'd like to explore this point further.

Dondep wrote:
It's the excuse the Bush administration used to keep the 'lid' on the Coverup - a Coverup that's gone on for decades, cost thousands of lives, careers, and fortunes.

When it comes to the Illuminati, does it really matter which administration is doing the cover-up? Isn't Zbigniew Brzezinski the top Illuminati and he's a democrat? And Obama is following the Zbigniew foreign policy script to the letter, already.

Penguin wrote:
Anyway, Apophis isn't expected to arrive until 2029 and even then impact is ruled out.

Dondep wrote:
See what I mean? You're much less likely to do anything to prepare, either physically, spiritually, socially, etc, because the date is so far off as to take any sense of urgency away. Your attention wanders.

From my perspective, the Planet X scenario hasn't been proven yet. It's a theory. Again, it's hard for me to get worked up over something that I know nothing about. I'm only working with hypotheticals. And neither Planet X or Aphophis is being voiced as a threat by the scientific community. So why am I supposed to accept your viewpoint over theirs? The onus is on you, not me. Yes, until it's proven, my attention will wander. ;-) That's the nature of conspiracy theories.... They're illusive.

Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:54 pm
GT Truther

More than a crucified Martyr..I'm surprised DonDep.

In the ET verbatim.. Jesus is seen as an Infinite Entity of the Son(Sun)...Lord of the 'Flame'. Not an Entity of our evolution, and as a result of completing his mission on earth, he became part of the Collective Oversoul of Mankind.

IMO When you understand the meaning of the 'Flame', you'll gain a more insightful idea what Jesus really represented.

Dex

Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:20 pm
Truth Seeker

Penguin wrote:
Back to Planet X. Isn't it Sitchin who started the whole Planet X thing?

No. Try Velikovsky, and read about how he talked to his friend Einstein about getting the Navy to take sonar readings to prove the outline of Antartica beneath the ice conformed generally to the Piri Reis map (the old map of the world, owned by a Turkish admiral from 1513 I believe if memory serves me correctly.....wiki can pin down the date). Also read up on how Sitchin's friend Rob't Harrington, the chief astronomer of the Nat'l Observatory, was assassinated (we can use "died"; you may prefer to believe the cover story of his death, but either way, his life ended when he went down to Antartica to show how "Planet X" was viewable with even just an 8" telescope). Sitchin got the message; he stopped talking about these matters until his most recent book, which is about the historical record for the cyclic return of Nibiru and how that return was known as the "time of the Crossing". "Planet X" became more than fodder for mere musing when NASA announced - in an article quickly retracted and ignored - in Dec. of 1983 that it had proven "X" existed and where it was. This confirmed, at that time, what the MAJI had been told by the one faction (the "STO", for want of a better term) of aliens back in the early 1950s.

Interesting. So first the scientific community said Planet X exists and then changed their mind? Okay. So then the question is: Will revealing this Planet X cover-up prevent the death of 2/3's of the population? If fear creates negative results on the micro/macro levels, wouldn't fear guaranteed the T-2 scenario? On the other hand, if love and harmony creates positive results, and consequently the T-1 scenario, isn't it better to focus on that -- as Dan B. is doing?

And doesn't that take us back to the Sumerians and Iraq? Aren't the Illuminati the descendants of the Anunnaki royalty left behind?

Maybe they believe so; I sure don't. Do you?

I don't know what I believe. I'm still research everything with as objective a viewpoint as I can garner.

Dan B. seems to dismiss the connection of the Anunnaki with Planet X or the Illuminati. I find that curious.

I too. Very. As much as the history of Sumeria was intimately involved with the bond to Nibiru, Dan appears to reject all connection out-of-hand. From what I was told, much of what he was told about Sumeria and the clay cylinder seals completely ignored any mention of "Nibiru".

Speaking of those cylinder seals; they do figure prominently at times in Dan's writings. Not surprising, because they had to be accounted for. In Jan. of 2000, while travelling through eastern Europe, I was in the famous Kracow, Poland museum. There were some of the original sarcophagi from Egypt, and a whole room of Sumerian clay cylinder seals and tablets. Except that room was completely empty. (This was before I was even aware of "poleshifts" and "Planet X", though I think I had come across the concepts in my reading, but it was always relegated to 'theory' that was interesting but never had a visceral impact on me.) I asked why, and the guide was at a loss; he explained only that "the Americans came in about 2 weeks ago and took everything in this room away. We don't know why or when it will be back." Obviously someone high-up wanted a look-see at those cylinder seals.

Fishy.

The Luciferian backstory seems to me to be the real "meat and potatoes" of the story.

I think that's all part of the 'distraction'; many people prefer to hear about "the Illuminati", "Luciferians", demon-worship, etc, which is a phenomenon I call "getting lost in the show" because it focuses on the medium and not the message, but there certainly is a lot there to learn from. Exposing the truth behind that can only be a good thing.

Understanding their source of power is as important as understanding their goals. Otherwise there's no defeating them.

What you and Dan are doing seems to fall into more of a red herring plot than an actual debate/conflict/feud. But that's just my perspective, since I don't have the inside information that you do.

At my last meeting with Dan (not counting the Hilton in 2007), I told him that it seemed like John (Dadmiral; ex-DNI John 'Mike' McConnell) had 'declared war'; if it was war he wanted, he would reluctantly have it, and I would play the Wile E. Coyote roll to Sam the Sheep Dog's role. Each day we would clock in, wish each other a "good morning", and then proceed to chase each other to the death, clocking out at 5pm like good little soldiers. Even today, there's that aspect to it.

Funny. Very funny. :-)

I look for signs in my daily life and see them as hints. I happened to see the Truman Show movie today. If Majestic exists, they'd be the tv producer who's behind the scenes orchestrating the daily events for Truman. To me, you're just another player in the Majestic Show. ;-) How do I know you're not Majestic operating a sting operation to keep an eye on it's enemies, much like abovetopsecret.com?

[/quote]

Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:35 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next