It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 1:04 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 4.4 2009 
GT Truther

Post Yet another sequence of words
Uncle John here: Without revealing private things with others, I will say that I think at lot about words to songs.

"I want you to see"

Now where does this belong?

Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:05 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Prelude
Penguin, before I get started on that "thumbnail history", I'll say mjc has given you a cogent overview of some of the features of the 'saga'; most of us can accept that Burisch did interact with an ET named "Chi'el'ah" at S-4, attached/connected to the Area 51 complex near Las Vegas, Nevada, and that he worked on bio-warfare projects during his employment by Majestic from 1986 until the past few years....when he was continually being retired only to pop up again working for them. The facts as he swore to them in the Affidavit can be viewed at http://www.danburisch.info/b2/legal/leg_affidavit_1.htm are still - IMHO - valid, because I had to write them in the original Form 255 Request To Admit so that they could be true whether for his 'cover story' or for the true facts as I understand them, that the Big Secret that's been kept hidden by the 'mystery societies' since ancient Egypt is the recurring poleshift and that all else is ancillary.

But the reason for this brief note before I dive into my 'summary' is what Tex posted. Way back in 2002, I remember trying to read everything I could get my hands on about Dan Burisch, because even though I was told that he's "just a distraction!!!!" from the 'Big Secret', I knew that he was certainly connected to MJ-12 and the ET issue. I remember feeling like it was Christmas when the "18-page document" hit the original Eagles Disobey site (the one Marci was ordered to take down once she was "officially inducted" into Majestic in Sept. 2003 - a fact that has been conveniently avoided in her latest explanation). I also remember how, during one of my webcam chats with Dan in late 2003, he explained that the entire mish-mash of documents that used the terms 'golden petal', 'seed', 'fruit', etc., all fell under the rubric of 'The Church of the Golden Petal', which was a pseudo-religious cloaking of the information designed to throw off any congressional investigation were any to take place. "Oh, it's just another of those wacky way-out religions from southern California." At that point we (including Kate S., 'WhiteRabbit2012' and co-founder of sorts of this the original and authentic 'Golden Thread') as well as Bill Hamilton were less than enthusiastic about 'publishing' the contents that we were given that supposedly was a report to the Committee of the Majority (the supra-national organization that superceded MJ-12 until Dadmiral led the STS rump into seceding from that august group in the 2oo1-2003 time period).

And now back to my summary......

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:16 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Truth Seeker

STS rump? The Ark? I don't know what that is.

It's hard to follow the conversation between you and Dan. Thanks for the link, but the transcript shows exactly the problem and why I'm asking for someone to simply what the story is about Dan.

It seem like every interview I hear or read from him is sidetracked with tangents and incomplete thoughts or explanation. My impression is that he deliberately tries to obfuscate matters rather than clarify matters. Sort of like what a lawyer does in order to leave room for "I-didn't-mean-that" statements later on. It's hard to believe a person like that, especially when he says he wants the general public to know what he knows. Too many contradictions. Too much deliberate confusion.

So Majestic 12 gave him the mission of disclosure but he then has to worry about what he discloses and has difficulty answering direct questions with a direct answer. Fishy. And very frustrating.

Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:56 pm
GT Truther

Welcome to the GT, the real GT! :o

Agree with UJ, on fasten your seat belt indeed. lol

Interesting that this theme of 'dreams' is coming up again tonight after my post the other evening. This is what you term auspecious happenings is it not?

I won't say much on Dan Burisch and that saga, I have decided I am not going to play SNEDS games when they come here to see what is posted and then go back to this new fake GT they just made up and make their snide and ignorant remarks. They fool no one but themselves indeed.

I will say that I pity Dan Burisch in more ways than one and leave it at that for tonight. Pathetics draw more pathetics to them!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex I went to that site and requested a free copy of that book.

brightstar

Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:29 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Part I - Whence Majestic
Yes, it's been very frustrating for all of us for these past 6 or more years Penguin. I didn't mean to get side-tracked earlier, because I know exactly what you meant when you said:

Penguin wrote:
My impression is that he deliberately tries to obfuscate matters rather than clarify matters. Sort of like what a lawyer does in order to leave room for "I-didn't-mean-that" statements later on. It's hard to believe a person like that, especially when he says he wants the general public to know what he knows. Too many contradictions. Too much deliberate confusion.

Even Dan Burisch could not refute that, IMHO. In fact, that's one of the most succinct commentaries on this sprawling mess of "folklore" I've ever read. Here's one of many examples I came across while looking for the transcript of the chat I referenced earlier that points up exactly what you said, in which the "pseudo-religious" aspect was discussed; this wasn't it, but while Dan may have been technically correct when making these statements, they mislead:

"(The J-Rod briefing books) were called 'King Tuts.' They were in blue binders and all were labeled with the letter 'K.' They (also) had the letters 'DTIC' on the front of them." (Defense Technical Information Center, DTIC)

"Apparently when they (scientists working for MJ-12) bombard (the stable form of) Element 115 with enough electromagnetism, the stuff repels gravity and it turns into some sort of exotic matter. They spin it fast enough, it opens where they can see through it and that is, from what I understand, the great prize of what is going on in the world right now  are those devices (which can be used for time travel)." - Dan Burisch

That was from an interview in June 2003 when he was allowed to meet with Bill Hamilton and Linda Moulton-Howe. His stories more recently about how "time-travel" was allegedly effected are far different, bearing only the slightest resemblance to those comments of 6 years ago.

But again I digress. You asked;

"What's I mean is, what's really the scoop behind Majestic-12, the Freemasons and Illuminati, Stargates, Aliens, etc. There's so much disinformation mixed in with everything, it's hard to get a grasp of what's going on.

To clarify belief systems between the two Golden Threads, can someone summarize the two?

1. What does Burisch believe on the subject?

2. What does this forum believe on the subject?"

First, know that your questions can't be effectively answered in the way you want. I'm sure you know that, even were all the disinformation stripped away. Every single one of us has wanted a cliff-notes layout that sums up the salient points and answers the most pertinent questions. Here's my take:

Majestic 12 was commissioned by Harry Truman in response to the "alien problem". According to Burisch, this took place in 1946 (January, I believe). It was a commissioning accorded to the masonic Scottish Rite, and only recently (as of January of 2007, if even recent memory serves me correctly) was the leadership of it (the 'new group' that succeeded MJ-12, due to the membership roster being publicized by myself and then by Burisch in an affidavit) transferred to the masonic York Rite, due supposedly to a 60-year clause.

While I will try to recall the particulars, it's not that important to me as I believe it's but more 'disinfo' designed to lead truthseekers down moot paths. My own understanding is different. I believe that Truman did indeed commission MJ-12, but only following the Roswell crash, and in conjunction with the reorganization of the entire Defense Dept. in the National Security Act of 1947 that also saw the creation of the CIA, the NSA and the NSC. In fact, that entire reorganization was in reaction to the recognition by Truman that the "alien problem" was the most important issue ever faced by humanity.

Nonetheless, and this is where it gets tricky because we are dealing with 'spiritual' issues here, there was a predecessor to MJ-12 known as the "IPU" (Interplanetary Phenomenon Unit, during Roosevelt's tenure). There was also a 'crash' of an 'alien craft' in 1941, near Cape Girardeau in Missouri. Individuals connected with that crash retrieval have family members that are to this day connected to Majestic. It's a very nepotistic crowd, Majestic. They like to keep things "all in the family", let's say. I said a moment ago "it gets tricky" because the 1941 crash was supposedly of "STS" aliens, "STS" being an acronym standing for "Service To Self" as opposed to "Service To Others", or "STO". And just to answer the frustration you mentioned a moment ago regarding "STS rump" and "the Ark"; the 'rump' referred to is a remnant of the original MJ-12 that was once a fully-functioning organization along with its international colleagues in the Committee of the Majority (mostly European, and therefore connected more to the 'Illuminati' than the Masons - but all those secret societies are as guilty as another for the criminal acts they conspire in, none better than the next IMHO). I say "was once" because there was a huge falling-out following the theft of the US presidency in 2000, leading inevitably to a fracturing and reorganization. It was at that time that Big Dick and his allies (including Dadmiral) basically seized control of all "bird and clock" (alien and so-called 'time travel') issues and the projects in charge of them, hidden behind legitimate 'black' projects as they've always been.

In essence, a group of humans that have come to be known as the 'Illuminati' - mostly wealthy members of a handful of families that go back thousands of years and controlling the institutions that manipulate social mores and values - has used their awareness of the true nature of our reality to maintain their control and further their interests in exploiting the lot of the common man, particularly as it applies to the cyclic poleshift mechanism. An excellent source of awareness of this comes from the 'Kolbrin Bible', which is a compendium of ancient accounts of previous poleshifts (including the one that occurred as Moses was leading the slaves out of Egypt; the Christian Bible's sanitized version of that story had the most relevant data eliminated). You can read the most important and powerful accounts from that book at the Culdian Trust link (I won't trouble you with the link; you'll find it if you're that interested). What's most interesting about said 'Kolbrin Bible' (most of which falls under the title of "The Bronze Book of Britain") is that it was copied from texts and parchments saved from the burning of the library in Alexandria, Egypt onto bronze plates; the Vatican knew of the existence of this last redoubt of the true historical account at Glastonbury Abbey and sent its agents to commit arson there in 1184, but the monks were too quick on their feet and sent the collection to Scotland, from where it made its way to New Zealand, with orders to keep its contents hidden until 1995. And yes, this to me is a most relevant feature of understanding the 'Big Picture', because it points up in startling relief just how much the Christian bible has been sterilized to keep us from knowing our true nature, our origin and destiny.

That's my thumbnail take on the 'Illuminati' and the connection of Majestic to the freemasons, and thence to the 'alien question'. Truman put them in charge, whether in 1946 as Dan Burisch claims or whether in the fallout from the Roswell crash in 1947, unfortunately for us today. And secret societies, no matter what they call themselves, believe themselves superior, believe themselves to be 'keepers of the secrets' that are too dangerous for the common man to be entrusted with knowing. Make no mistake; the lower levels (the 'Shriners', who are the public face doing charity, etc) are much different than the upper echelons, which are equally culpable whether European 'Illuminati' or American 'masons'.

As for 'stargates'. This aspect has been used to justify the Iraq war to the naive "lunatic fringe" (the 'interested few' that know 9/11 isn't what the public has been led to believe, that there are indeed such things as aliens, etc) and to those of us here in particular. In the Burisch 'saga', we were told in late 2003 that we invaded Iraq to capture one of these 'stargates', so that we could prevent Saddam from turning it on and thereby helping to precipitate the poleshift :roll: . I'm sorry, but that entire paradigm just never resonated with me. There has never been a satisfying explanation for these 'stargates'; for instance, why would a just and merciful Creator allow bamboozlers like Majestic to time-travel, or even to witness it? Furthermore, how could "time-travellers" be so sophisticated as to be able to travel through time but then require the assistance of a primitive human microbiologist to 'fix' his neuropathy (supposedly due to time-travelling), particularly one who had taken part in bio-warfare experimentation? Does that sound like the hallmark of the true Creator, or some false wannabes? I ask that rhetorically, but you get my point.

Which leads me to my point about the two 'factions' of aliens that Majestic has been torn between. One, what I call the "STS" faction, broke the quarantine that Earth is under because they knew that there would be a massive soul harvest following the poleshift, and wanted to position themselves to secure the larger part of that harvest. They then arranged a 'crash', to gain the trust of the humans in power at the time. (That would be the 1941 Missouri 'crash'.) The "STO" faction then complained to the elders of our galactic neighborhood, who agreed to allow them to make contact in the same manner, which they then did with the famous 'Roswell crash'. These folks Majestic soon referred to as rogues, because they refused to give assurances they could deliver or even promise highly-advanced war machinery, including 'flying saucers'. Majestic was more interested in following the STS ETs down the primrose path to promises of glory, using powerful war-saucers to scare the bejeezus out of any potential threat to the almight US. Also, they warned Majestic of what was/is coming down the pike. While they gave a more realistic appraisal, it was the "STS" zetans that promised the 'bad thing' could, just maybe, be avoided. Enter Dan Burisch and Marcia McDowell, and their 'mission' that was set years before they were born.

Now to post this before I lose it.....and to take a deep breath.

I'll take a break now, it's late, but will be back tomorrow with the rest of my 'summation'. In the meantime I'll leave you with this following quote from "J" (Dadmiral, Dan's 'Daddy-O', who plays a key role in all of this, mostly because of the pseudo-family relationship he has with his 'Danny-boy' due to the alleged fact that his natural-born son Michael - who died of cancer either during or shortly after the experience - had his 'essence' mixed with Dan aboard an ET craft that snatched Dan up from Menlo Park, Calif. in 1973 when Dan was 9 years old):

from the archives, when the Golden Thread was still on GLP

RE: Dr Burisch And His Enigma Vol. 15:)
7/7/2004
9:56AM EDT

Letter from J regarding Dan Burisch

Mr. Deppeller and all, you may distribute this letter to whomever you choose. Or, not. As a preamble, I do not believe that the library addition under the name Noory should be given to him. No good would come with doing so. I personally doubt he would remember it after receiving his next paycheck.

To the children here reading,

You have been witness to a truth, a truth that shall be called otherwise by those whose destiny is more simple than others. True enough this man is a hoax to them, as their world view will not grasp otherwise. In finality they used all that they had left and soon the man who started the pressing at my boy will hold up his and those of his ilk´s best banner against him: their love of money and their dependence on your also believing in such societal rules. Hundreds of pages of information exist, including verified documents, eyewitness reports of confirmation, his work that could be studied, and direct encounters that have resulted in many feelings about him as a man. That will be given over to derision soon, to the fools of the time. He was informed that this would happen, in 2000.

He smiled at me and said, "Okay." He knows the purpose for which he was called. Those close to him and those in power have accurately said "bread and circuses now". Discussion around my boy lately has been subdued for his health. He will not know all he is to be called. He will not read the articles destined for a magazine that headlines, "Alien Ghost at Roswell" or some other nonsense tabloid spew, nor ever have to deal with the equally nonsensical tabloid headers Arthur Bell, George Noory, George Knapp, and [message truncated; full version available in the YellowBook, which is free to those that ask for it]

Sometimes a quote like this goes a longer way to understanding this story than anything we can write off the top of our heads currently.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:55 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Wow, Dondep, I just can't wait for you to complete your book on the subject. Is it still an on-going project ?

Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:21 am
GT Truther

Post Contradictions and trust
PenguinBrigade wrote:
In any event, can anything good come out of Majestic 12? If so, can it be trusted? I mean, the Illuminati plays both sides. So can a pro-Majestic group or a anti-Majestic group be trusted?

Any monolithic organisation whose raison d'être is to dupe humanity at any cost and employ any method (including murder) to maintain secrecy can never be trusted. However, individuals within that organisation can be trusted, up to a point.

PenguinBrigade wrote:
My impression is that he deliberately tries to obfuscate matters rather than clarify matters. Sort of like what a lawyer does in order to leave room for "I-didn't-mean-that" statements later on. It's hard to believe a person like that, especially when he says he wants the general public to know what he knows. Too many contradictions. Too much deliberate confusion.

That's par for the course when you're dealing with a group of people who employ various levels of deception and even self-deception. That's not to say that there aren't many truths in what Burisch says, there are, but the contradictions in some elements of his account turn people away and make them write off the entire saga, which is a huge mistake in my opinion. Dan_B's a product of Majestic top-down programming, but there's a side to him that has defiantly stuck his two fingers up at his (former) Majestic masters. He's been an Eagle that has disobeyed...some of the time. Who knows, that might explain some of the contradictions.

Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:52 am
GT Truther

Post Re: Contradictions and trust
mjc wrote:
PenguinBrigade wrote:

That's par for the course when you're dealing with a group of people who employ various levels of deception and even self-deception. That's not to say that there aren't many truths in what Burisch says, there are, but the contradictions in some elements of his account turn people away and make them write off the entire saga, which is a huge mistake in my opinion. Dan_B's a product of Majestic top-down programming, but there's a side to him that has defiantly stuck his two fingers up at his (former) Majestic masters. He's been an Eagle that has disobeyed...some of the time. Who knows, that might explain some of the contradictions.

Exactly, and that was all part of the 'plan' as it was. I liken DB's experience to that of a heifer, kept in a 'gilded cage' as Shady often puts it, restricted in his movements, the better to encourage his natural "STO" (Service To Others) inclinations. Some would call it 'street cred', because figures like Big Dick Cheney and Heinz Kissinger don't induce the 'warm and fuzzies' and are more likely than not to be distrusted - and rightfully so. I certainly believe that deep down, Dan Burisch does care about humanity, about others, but those characteristics of empathy and compassion have been carefully cultivated and groomed in conjunction with the STS ET allies of Majestic to help sell the ongoing bamboozling campaign. It helps distance him from his superiors when he can cast himself as the 'disobedient eagle', even while selling their selfish and arrogant paradigm. They hide behind his lab-coat as it were (not that he wears one). To do this, he's had to endure a rigidly-adhered-to lifestyle of "modest circumstance" (one of the 'People') when one would think that someone allegedly of his scientific caliber would warrant much better pay and renumeration. This fits in quite nicely with the philosophy of naturally-stingy Majestic overlords, not to mention the necessity of 'hiding in plain sight' without too many questions being asked. To offset that impetus towards empathy for the 'common man', and to ensure his obedience once he had been 'relieved' of his jailers (who never left; these 'bodyguards' are now simply "ex" Majestic operatives, the ones we call "thugs" who form a tight noose around him even today), he was showered with blandishments such as membership in the elitist Priore de Sion, not to mention his (temporary) assignment to MJ-12 itself as Chair #9 until he named Carol Anne Thatcher as his replacement (supposedly an 'old school chum' from his days at Dover Grammar in England) because he was unwilling to take the Masonic oath as mjc mentioned. Then there are the perks such as having a private Majestic plane at his disposal to travel to Europe to meet with other black-ops pooh-bahs (I wrote that "Flight To Brussels" - google it paired with Illuminati if interested - based on what an ex-CotM member had told me, some of which was independently confirmed....they prefer having others "toot [his] horn" because tooting it oneself is considered unseemly). Enter the Golden Thread, which ultimately wasn't as malleable as they had hoped, thus the creation of the Vichy GT in a vain attempt to continue to control the process. Now they have to rely on mostly their own sock-puppets and thugs, with a few psychophants sprinkled in the mix, to toot his horn. Which brings us to the "bread and circuses" comment; there are other similar comments which Burisch himself has made regarding that aspect, having been swayed by the presentation of the Brookings Report to justify why many wouldn't 'buy' his story. While that remains part of the reaction, it's but one aspect of it; many have looked at the data in toto and concluded that much of it relies on logically-indefensible claims for which the discerning public hasn't been given any data upon which to base a reasonable conclusion. For instance, the so-called "DCTP" (Doctrine of Convergent Timelines Paradox, the set of 'time-travel' protocols that have governed the behavior of Majestic operatives since its inception). We are being asked to believe that "everything should be okay", which is an insult of a pittance when stacked up against the massive fraudulent expenditures of the black-ops world to secure safety for the sliver of the elite that's been made aware of the coming shift. If it's "okay" for us, why isn't it okay for them? What gave them the right to shift dollars from the Interstate Highway Fund (an admission made by 'insiders' here on the GT in mid-2005) to the construction of the DUMBs (Deep Underground Military Bases)? The Cold War was largely a convenient front for these expenditures, but it wasn't only our tax dollars that went to those now-doomed investments; the drug trade has been kept illegal in large measure because it's been a convenient revenue stream for not only the enrichment of the elite (look at the Kennedy's rum-running fortune) but for the safety of they and their servants in the 'Ark' and other devices that were built to ensure that those few privileged "in-the-know" would survive the poleshift. Added to that are huge amounts of cash that have originated in petroleum profits. Nicholas Hager's books "The Secret History of the West" and "The Syndicate" detail this in conjunction with the secret societies; highly recommended in understanding the matrix that we're up against here.

Breaking News (for a timely break here): MSNBC is reporting "Massive Flooding Across The Nation", as well as tornadoes and of course the recurring eruptions of the Mt. Redoubt Alaska volcano. We've become inured to these reports by now, numbed by the repetition.

Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:33 am
Profile YIM WWW
Truth Seeker

Post Re: Part I - Whence Majestic
Thanks for the summation so far. Best stuff I've read since falling into the rabbit hole chasing white rabbits. Not sure who you are but you definitely have a better picture of the story than I do. You're just the person to help me make sense of it all.

Dondep wrote:
"Apparently when they (scientists working for MJ-12) bombard (the stable form of) Element 115 with enough electromagnetism, the stuff repels gravity and it turns into some sort of exotic matter. They spin it fast enough, it opens where they can see through it and that is, from what I understand, the great prize of what is going on in the world right now  are those devices (which can be used for time travel)." - Dan Burisch

Interesting. I've only vaguely come across Element 115 in my research. To clarify: Element 115 propells flying saucers AND time travel "devices" (stargates)?

Dondep wrote:
That was from an interview in June 2003 when he was allowed to meet with Bill Hamilton and Linda Moulton-Howe. His stories more recently about how "time-travel" was allegedly effected are far different, bearing only the slightest resemblance to those comments of 6 years ago.

True. Never heard that angle before from Burisch. What I know of his story is mostly from Project Camelot.

Dondep wrote:
Every single one of us has wanted a cliff-notes layout that sums up the salient points and answers the most pertinent questions.

Exactly. But it appears you can do it. Cliffnotes. I like that idea.

Dondep wrote:
In essence, a group of humans that have come to be known as the 'Illuminati' - mostly wealthy members of a handful of families that go back thousands of years and controlling the institutions that manipulate social mores and values - has used their awareness of the true nature of our reality to maintain their control and further their interests in exploiting the lot of the common man, particularly as it applies to the cyclic poleshift mechanism. An excellent source of awareness of this comes from the 'Kolbrin Bible', which is a compendium of ancient accounts of previous poleshifts (including the one that occurred as Moses was leading the slaves out of Egypt; the Christian Bible's sanitized version of that story had the most relevant data eliminated).

The Kolbrin Bible intrigues but I never pursued that line of inquiry. (I will now that you recommend it) I reasoned that if it's Truth with a capital T, then why is it for sell and not just linked for free?

Dondep wrote:
As for 'stargates'. This aspect has been used to justify the Iraq war to the naive "lunatic fringe" (the 'interested few' that know 9/11 isn't what the public has been led to believe, that there are indeed such things as aliens, etc) and to those of us here in particular. In the Burisch 'saga', we were told in late 2003 that we invaded Iraq to capture one of these 'stargates', so that we could prevent Saddam from turning it on and thereby helping to precipitate the poleshift :roll: . I'm sorry, but that entire paradigm just never resonated with me. There has never been a satisfying explanation for these 'stargates'; for instance, why would a just and merciful Creator allow bamboozlers like Majestic to time-travel, or even to witness it? Furthermore, how could "time-travellers" be so sophisticated as to be able to travel through time but then require the assistance of a primitive human microbiologist to 'fix' his neuropathy (supposedly due to time-travelling), particularly one who had taken part in bio-warfare experimentation? Does that sound like the hallmark of the true Creator, or some false wannabes? I ask that rhetorically, but you get my point.

Yes, it's illogical to think advanced aliens need our help on such matters. Which makes me suspect the aliens (whether STS or STO) have bamboozled Majestic 12 -- or Majestic is bamboozling the public through Burisch. Probably both.

Why would a just and merciful Creator allow Majestic to bamboozle us? Two reasons:
1. So not to violate the principle of free will.
2. Interferring would acknowledge the deceit of the aliens as part of His reality, thereby making it a permanent part of His design.

Dondep wrote:
Which leads me to my point about the two 'factions' of aliens that Majestic has been torn between. One, what I call the "STS" faction, broke the quarantine that Earth is under because they knew that there would be a massive soul harvest following the poleshift, and wanted to position themselves to secure the larger part of that harvest. They then arranged a 'crash', to gain the trust of the humans in power at the time. (That would be the 1941 Missouri 'crash'.) The "STO" faction then complained to the elders of our galactic neighborhood, who agreed to allow them to make contact in the same manner, which they then did with the famous 'Roswell crash'. These folks Majestic soon referred to as rogues, because they refused to give assurances they could deliver or even promise highly-advanced war machinery, including 'flying saucers'. Majestic was more interested in following the STS ETs down the primrose path to promises of glory, using powerful war-saucers to scare the bejeezus out of any potential threat to the almight US. Also, they warned Majestic of what was/is coming down the pike. While they gave a more realistic appraisal, it was the "STS" zetans that promised the 'bad thing' could, just maybe, be avoided. Enter Dan Burisch and Marcia McDowell, and their 'mission' that was set years before they were born.

My understanding is that the first meeting/treaty offer was by STO aliens and the Roswell group was the STS that offered technology. And that this second group was the same group that originally worked with Hitler... which brings into question the Paperclip/Nazi influence in this whole story.

Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:43 am
GT Truther

PenguinBrigade wrote:
Interesting. I've only vaguely come across Element 115 in my research. To clarify: Element 115 propells flying saucers AND time travel "devices" (stargates)?

I first heard of "Element 115" in the account by Bob Lazar (whom Burisch acknowledges was the 'real deal', though he went off 'half-cocked' and thereby screwed up Disclosure supposedly until he, Dan Burisch, could pick up the pieces and 'complete the job'). The quote Linda Moulton-Howe attributes to him about how it's used in "Looking Glass" technology is anomalous compared to his other public statements, and I tend to view it as but one more example of "now you see it, now you don't" - i.e. the stuff that the emperor's new clothes were woven from.

Penguin wrote:
The Kolbrin Bible intrigues but I never pursued that line of inquiry. (I will now that you recommend it) I reasoned that if it's Truth with a capital T, then why is it for sell and not just linked for free?

Actually, the relevant information IS for free. I make a distinction between raw information and data - which SHOULD be made available for free (it wasn't given to others simply to profit from) if it impacts the public safety - and books that take a lot of work to compile out of the raw data (note to cyberbird: short answer is 'yes'). To save you the trouble, here's the URL so you can read the important sections for free:

http://www.thekolbrin.com/kolbrin_toc.html

I would advise reading the background though first at the main page, here: http://www.thekolbrin.com/

Penguin wrote:
Why would a just and merciful Creator allow Majestic to bamboozle us? Two reasons:
1. So not to violate the principle of free will.
2. Interferring would acknowledge the deceit of the aliens as part of His reality, thereby making it a permanent part of His design.

That's true. However, my statement was "...why would a just and merciful Creator allow bamboozlers like Majestic to time-travel, or even to witness it?" ETs more often than not bamboozle humans (just ask UncleJohn about that aspect! lol!), and the "STS" ETs in particular love to pimp out Rosy Scenario - or any other paradigm of Wishful Thinking that tickles our yearnings. Majestic simply carries that behavior to their 'lessers', treating us the way they've been treated.

Penguin wrote:
My understanding is that the first meeting/treaty offer was by STO aliens and the Roswell group was the STS that offered technology. And that this second group was the same group that originally worked with Hitler... which brings into question the Paperclip/Nazi influence in this whole story.

You may be more correct than I, and I would like to know what you base that conclusion on, but my understanding is that the Roswell 'crash' came in reaction to the '41 crash - the STS broke the quarantine first (and are likely the ones that interfaced with the Nazis via the crash in the Black Forest in the early '30s). The Roswell event was actually 2 craft, supposedly intentionally collided with each other. There is a book out recently which we've discussed here that is allegedly a transcript of conversations (telepathed ones) between the lone survivor of Roswell and the female human that was able to receive communications from it. It's titled "Alien Interview" and if you're interested someone here if not myself will dig it up and send you the PDF if you wish. It's supposedly stilll available to read online, for free. What we haven't mentioned yet is the Kingman AZ 'crash' of '53, which supposedly brought us Chi'el'ah, the J-Rod that was travelling back in time (conveniently stopping off in 1973 for that abduction of 9-yr-old Burisch and Michael McConnell). Supposedly the STS, in their first treaty (supposedly agreed to during that meeting with Ike at Muroc Airfield - now Edwards AFB) with Majestic, promised to deliver several (NINE, their favorite number) craft to the humans. What they hadn't mentioned is that they weren't allowed to divulge the secrets of their propulsion systems, which is why we could barely get them aloft over Area 51 (Lazar's confirmation of this is important). Ultimately, the military minds gave up out of frustration and shipped all of them out of Area 51 to Utah, where they are 'mothballed' today (again, I'm happy to be corrected on the details of this if necessary).

Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:16 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0309/ufo-orb.php

EXCLUSIVE: UFO ORB WITH ALIEN MOTHER SHIP ... PHOTO MAY BE THE BEST
IMAGE EVER CAPTURED! WILL ALIEN SHIPS LIKE THESE BE HERE TO RESCUE "THE
CHOSEN FEW" WHEN 2012 DECIMATES EARTH's BULGING POPULATION?! WILL THE
"CHOSEN" BE THE "GLOBAL ELITE" or CHILDREN AS PORTRAYED IN THE #1 BOX
OFFICE THRILLER, "KNOWING"?

NOTE: Thermo Image of Gold Orb, surrounded by a Red Plasma Corona.
The Blue light beyond the top Orb is the Mother Ship, in the photo's
below we will enlarge and enhance. Original Photo, permission and
copyright Christine Dickey.

[See BELOW for related story.]
------------------------------------------
http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg2 ... ?full=true

Click BELOW for the video on THE END OF THE WORLD in 2012 AD!

http://www.newscientist.com/articlevide ... rophe.html

Quote:
BOMBSHELL REPORT: YOU'VE GOT 90 SECONDS BEFORE YOU MEET YOUR MAKER ...
WHAT WOULD YOU DO? YOU'LL GET A CHANCE TO FIND OUT IN A LITTLE MORE THAN
3 YEARS FROM NOW! THE NEXT MASSIVE SPACE STORM IN THE FORM OF A SOLAR
MAXIMUM IS DUE HERE TO WIPE OUT A LARGE PORTION OF EARTH's NEVER-ENDING
WARRING POPULATION IN 2012 AD! KISS YOUR XXX GOODBYE! –
by Michael Brooks, New Scientist Magazine, Issue 2700, 25 March 2009

IT IS MIDNIGHT on 22 September 2012 and the skies above Manhattan are
filled with a flickering curtain of colourful light. Few New Yorkers
have seen the aurora this far south but their fascination is
short-lived. Within a few seconds, electric bulbs dim and flicker, then
become unusually bright for a fleeting moment. Then all the lights in
the state go out. Within 90 seconds, the entire eastern half of the U.S.
is without power.

A year later and millions of Americans are dead and the nation's
infrastructure lies in tatters. The World Bank declares America a
developing nation. Europe, Scandinavia, China and Japan are also
struggling to recover from the same fateful event -- a violent storm,
150 million kilometres away on the surface of the sun.

It sounds ridiculous. Surely the sun couldn't create so profound a
disaster on Earth. Yet an extraordinary report funded by NASA and issued
by the US National Academy of Sciences (NAS) in January this year claims
it could do just that.

Over the last few decades, western civilisations have busily sown the
seeds of their own destruction. Our modern way of life, with its
reliance on technology, has unwittingly exposed us to an extraordinary
danger: plasma balls spewed from the surface of the sun could wipe out
our power grids, with catastrophic consequences.

The projections of just how catastrophic make chilling reading. "We're
moving closer and closer to the edge of a possible disaster," says
Daniel Baker, a space weather expert based at the University of Colorado
in Boulder, and chair of the NAS committee responsible for the report.

It is hard to conceive of the sun wiping out a large amount of our
hard-earned progress. Nevertheless, it is possible. The surface of the
sun is a roiling mass of plasma -- charged high-energy particles -- some
of which escape the surface and travel through space as the solar wind.
From time to time, that wind carries a billion-tonne glob of plasma, a
fireball known as a coronal mass ejection (see BELOW "When hell comes to
Earth").

If one should hit the Earth's magnetic shield, the result could be TRULY
DEVASTATING. The incursion of the plasma into our atmosphere causes
rapid changes in the configuration of Earth's magnetic field which, in
turn, induce currents in the long wires of the power grids. The grids
were not built to handle this sort of direct current electricity. The
greatest danger is at the step-up and step-down transformers used to
convert power from its transport voltage to domestically useful voltage.

The increased DC current creates strong magnetic fields that saturate a
transformer's magnetic core. The result is runaway current in the
transformer's copper wiring, which rapidly heats up and melts. This is
exactly what happened in the Canadian province of Quebec in March 1989,
and six million people spent 9 hours without electricity. But things
could get much, much worse than that.

WORSE THAN KATRINA

The most serious space weather event in history happened in 1859. It is
known as the Carrington event, after the British amateur astronomer
Richard Carrington, who was the first to note its cause: "two patches of
intensely bright and white light" emanating from a large group of
sunspots.

The Carrington event comprised eight days of severe space weather. There
were eyewitness accounts of stunning auroras, even at equatorial
latitudes. The world's telegraph networks experienced severe
disruptions, and Victorian magnetometers were driven off the scale.

Though a solar outburst could conceivably be more powerful, "we haven't
found an example of anything worse than a Carrington event", says James
Green, head of NASA's planetary division and an expert on the events of
1859. "From a scientific perspective, that would be the one that we'd
want to survive." However, the prognosis from the NAS analysis is that,
thanks to our technological prowess, many of us may not.

There are two (2) problems to face.

The FIRST is the modern electricity grid, which is designed to operate
at ever higher voltages over ever larger areas. Though this provides a
more efficient way to run the electricity networks, minimising power
losses and wastage through overproduction, it has made them much more
vulnerable to space weather. The high-power grids act as particularly
efficient antennas, channelling enormous direct currents into the power
transformers.

The SECOND problem is the grid's interdependence with the systems that
support our lives: water and sewage treatment, supermarket delivery
infrastructures, power station controls, financial markets and many
others all rely on electricity. Put the two together, and it is clear
that a repeat of the Carrington event could produce a catastrophe the
likes of which the world has never seen.

"It's just the opposite of how we usually think of natural disasters,"
says John Kappenman, a power industry analyst with the Metatech
Corporation of Goleta, California, and an advisor to the NAS committee
that produced the report.

"Usually the less developed regions of the world are most vulnerable,
not the highly sophisticated technological regions."
According to the NAS report, a severe space weather event in the U.S.
could induce ground currents that would knock out 300 key transformers
within about 90 seconds, cutting off the power for more than 130 million
people. From that moment, the clock is ticking for America.

First to go -- immediately for some people -- is drinkable water. Anyone
living in a high-rise apartment, where water has to be pumped to reach
them, would be cut off straight away. For the rest, drinking water will
still come through the taps for maybe half a day. With no electricity to
pump water from reservoirs, there is no more after that.

There is simply no electrically powered transport: no trains,
underground or overground. Our just-in-time culture for delivery
networks may represent the pinnacle of efficiency, but it means that
supermarket shelves would empty very quickly -- delivery trucks could
only keep running until their tanks ran out of fuel, and there is no
electricity to pump any more from the underground tanks at filling
stations.

Back-up generators would run at pivotal sites -- but only until their
fuel ran out. For hospitals, that would mean about 72 hours of running a
bare-bones, essential care only, service. After that, no more modern
healthcare.

72 HOURS OF HEALTHCARE REMAINING

The truly shocking finding is that this whole situation would not
improve for months, maybe years: melted transformer hubs cannot be
repaired, only replaced.

"From the surveys I've done, you might have a few spare transformers
around, but installing a new one takes a well-trained crew a week or
more," says Kappenman. "A major electrical utility might have one
suitably trained crew, maybe two."

Within a month, then, the handful of spare transformers would be used
up. The rest will have to be built to order, something that can take up
to 12 months. Even when some systems are capable of receiving power
again, there is no guarantee there will be any to deliver.

Almost all natural gas and fuel pipelines require electricity to
operate. Coal-fired power stations usually keep reserves to last 30
days, but with no transport systems running to bring more fuel, there
will be no electricity in the second month.

30 DAYS OF COAL LEFT

Nuclear power stations wouldn't fare much better. They are programmed to
shut down in the event of serious grid problems and are not allowed to
restart until the power grid is up and running.
With no power for heating, cooling or refrigeration systems, people
could begin to die within days. There is immediate danger for those who
rely on medication.

Lose power to New Jersey, for instance, and you have lost a major centre
of production of pharmaceuticals for the entire U.S. Perishable
medications such as insulin will soon be in short supply. "In the U.S.
alone there are a million people with diabetes," Kappenman says. "Shut
down production, distribution and storage and you put all those lives at
risk in very short order."

Help is NOT coming any time soon, either. If it is dark from the eastern
seaboard to Chicago, some affected areas are hundreds, maybe thousands
of miles away from anyone who might help. And those willing to help are
likely to be ill-equipped to deal with the sheer scale of the disaster.

"If a Carrington event happened now, it would be like a hurricane
Katrina, but 10 times worse," says Paul Kintner, a plasma physicist at
Cornell University in Ithaca, New York.

In reality, it would be much worse than that. Hurricane Katrina's
societal and economic impact has been measured at $81 billion to $125
billion. According to the NAS report, the impact of what it terms a
"severe geomagnetic storm scenario" could be as high as $2 trillion. And
that's just the first year after the storm. The NAS puts the recovery
time at four to 10 years. It is questionable whether the U.S. would ever
bounce back.

4-10 YEARS TO RECOVER

"I don't think the NAS report is scaremongering," says Mike Hapgood, who
chairs the European Space Agency's space weather team. Green agrees.
"Scientists are conservative by nature and this group is really
thoughtful," he says.
"This is a fair and balanced report."

Such nightmare scenarios are not restricted to North America. High
latitude nations such as Sweden and Norway have been aware for a while
that, while regular views of the aurora are pretty, they are also
reminders of an ever-present threat to their electricity grids. However,
the trend towards installing extremely high voltage grids means that
lower latitude countries are also at risk.

For example, China is on the way to implementing a 1000-kilovolt
electrical grid, twice the voltage of the U.S. grid. This would be a
superb conduit for space weather-induced disaster because the grid's
efficiency to act as an antenna rises as the voltage between the grid
and the ground increases. "China is going to discover at some point that
they have a problem," Kappenman says. Neither is Europe sufficiently
prepared.

Responsibility for dealing with space weather issues is "very
fragmented" in Europe, says Hapgood. Europe's electricity grids, on the
other hand, are highly interconnected and extremely vulnerable to
cascading failures. In 2006, the routine switch-off of a small part of
Germany's grid -- to let a ship pass safely under high-voltage cables --
caused a cascade power failure across western Europe. In France alone,
five million people were left without electricity for two hours.

"These systems are so complicated we don't fully understand the effects
of twiddling at one place," Hapgood says. "Most of the time it's
alright, but occasionally it will get you."

The good news is that, given enough warning, the utility companies can
take precautions, such as adjusting voltages and loads, and restricting
transfers of energy so that sudden spikes in current don't cause cascade
failures. There is still more bad news, however. Our early warning
system is becoming more unreliable by the day.

By far the most important indicator of incoming space weather is NASA's
Advanced Composition Explorer (ACE). The probe, launched in 1997, has a
solar orbit that keeps it directly between the sun and Earth. Its
uninterrupted view of the sun means it gives us continuous reports on
the direction and velocity of the solar wind and other streams of
charged particles that flow past its sensors.

ACE can provide between 15 and 45 minutes' warning of any incoming
geomagnetic storms. The power companies need about 15 minutes to prepare
their systems for a critical event, so that would seem passable.

15 MINUTES WARNING

However, observations of the sun and magnetometer readings during the
Carrington event shows that the coronal mass ejection was travelling so
fast it took less than 15 minutes to get from where ACE is positioned to
Earth. "It arrived faster than we can do anything," Hapgood says.

There is another problem. ACE is 11 years old, and operating well beyond
its planned lifespan. The onboard detectors are not as sensitive as they
used to be, and there is no telling when they will finally give up the
ghost. Furthermore, its sensors become saturated in the event of a
really powerful solar flare. "It was built to look at average conditions
rather than extremes," Baker says.

He was part of a space weather commission that three years ago warned
about the problems of relying on ACE. "It's been on my mind for a long
time," he says. "To not have a spare, or a strategy to replace it if and
when it should fail, is rather foolish."

There is no replacement for ACE due any time soon. Other solar
observation satellites, such as the Solar and Heliospheric Observatory
(SOHO) can provide some warning, but with less detailed information and
- crucially - much later. "It's quite hard to assess what the impact of
losing ACE will be," Hapgood says. "We will largely lose the early
warning capability."

The world will, most probably, yawn at the prospect of a devastating
solar storm until it happens. Kintner says his students show a "deep
indifference" when he lectures on the impact of space weather. But if
policy-makers show a similar indifference in the face of the latest NAS
report, it could cost tens of millions of lives, Kappenman reckons. "It
could conceivably be the worst natural disaster possible," he says.

The report outlines the worst case scenario for the U.S. The "perfect
storm" is most likely on a spring or autumn night in a year of
heightened solar activity - something like 2012. Around the equinoxes,
the orientation of the Earth's field to the sun makes us particularly
vulnerable to a plasma strike.

What's more, at these times of year, electricity demand is relatively
low because no one needs too much heating or air conditioning. With only
a handful of the U.S. grid's power stations running, the system relies
on computer algorithms shunting large amounts of power around the grid
and this leaves the network highly vulnerable to sudden spikes.

If ACE has failed by then, or a plasma ball flies at us too fast for any
warning from ACE to reach us, the consequences could be staggering. "A
really large storm could be a planetary disaster," Kappenman says.

So what should be done? No one knows yet -- the report is meant to spark
that conversation. Baker is worried, though, that the odds are stacked
against that conversation really getting started. As the NAS report
notes, it is terribly difficult to inspire people to prepare for a
potential crisis that has never happened before and may not happen for
decades to come. "It takes a lot of effort to educate policy-makers, and
that is especially true with these low-frequency events," he says.

We should learn the lessons of hurricane Katrina, though, and realise
that "unlikely" doesn't mean "won't happen." Especially when the stakes
are so high. The fact is, it could come in the next three or four years
-- and with devastating effects. "The Carrington event happened during a
mediocre, ho-hum solar cycle," Kintner says. "It came out of nowhere, so
we just don't know when something like that is going to happen again."

WHEN HELL COMES TO EARTH

Severe space weather events often coincide with the appearance of
sunspots, which are indicators of particularly intense magnetic fields
at the sun's surface. The chaotic motion of charged particles in the
upper atmosphere of the sun creates magnetic fields that writhe, twist
and turn, and occasionally snap and reconfigure themselves in what is
known as a "reconnection."

These reconnection events are violent, and can fling out billions of
tonness of plasma in a "coronal mass ejection" (CME). If flung towards
the Earth, the plasma ball will accelerate as it travels through space
and its intense magnetic field will soon interact with the planet's
magnetic field, the magnetosphere.

Depending on the relative orientation of the two fields, several things
can happen. If the fields are oriented in the same direction, they slip
round one another. In the worst case scenario, though, when the field of
a particularly energetic CME opposes the Earth's field, things get much
more dramatic.

"The Earth can't cope with the plasma," says James Green, head of NASA's
planetary division. "The CME just opens up the magnetosphere like a
can-opener, and matter squirts in."

The sun's activity waxes and wanes every 11 years or so, with the
appearance of sunspots following the same cycle. This period isn't
consistent, however. Sometimes the interval between sunspot maxima is as
short as nine years, other times as long as 14 years. At the moment the
sun appears calm.

"We're in the equivalent of an idyllic summer's day. The sun is quiet
and benign, the quietest it has been for 100 years," says Mike Hapgood,
who chairs the European Space Agency's space weather team, "but it could
turn the other way."

The NEXT SOLAR MAXIMUM IS EXPECTED IN 2012.
------------------------------------------
BIBLIOGRAPHY

"Severe Space Weather Events: Understanding Societal and Economic
Impacts" (National Academies Press)

Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:27 am
Truth Seeker

Dondep wrote:

Actually, the relevant information IS for free... To save you the trouble, here's the URL so you can read the important sections for free:

http://www.thekolbrin.com/kolbrin_toc.html

I would advise reading the background though first at the main page, here: http://www.thekolbrin.com/

I went looking for the Culdian Trust link you mentioned and end up here:

http://www.culdiantrust.org/gwineva2.html

And was reading this:

"For example, a man knows that the lawn needs mowing or various jobs need attention, but it is a nice day and he would rather go fishing or play golf."

Which confused me. Is this quote from the Kolbrin? Hope not, because I'm certain they didn't play golf back when the Kolbrin was written.

Thanks for the correct links.

Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:42 am
Truth Seeker

Penguin wrote:
My understanding is that the first meeting/treaty offer was by STO aliens and the Roswell group was the STS that offered technology.

Dondep wrote:
You may be more correct than I, and I would like to know what you base that conclusion on, but my understanding is that the Roswell 'crash' came in reaction to the '41 crash - the STS broke the quarantine first (and are likely the ones that interfaced with the Nazis via the crash in the Black Forest in the early '30s).

I'm only basing my information on when treaties were offered not when the crashes. My information comes from when I was reading The Dulce Papers by Brandon or stuff by Robert Morning Sky. Let's stick with your details. They're more interesting and indepth.

Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:31 am
GT Truther

I click on that link and it takes me right straight to it. Try it again or copy and paste the link, it should work.

brightstar

Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:59 am
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

Penguin,

I click on that link and it takes me right straight to it. Try it again or copy and paste the link, it should work.

brightstar

I meant that when I did a search for the Culdian Trust link as DonDep recommended that's where I ended up. It starts out quoting excerps from the Kolbrin Bible but ends up mentioning golfing and shopping bags.

["You can read the most important and powerful accounts from that book at the Culdian Trust link..."]

Yes, this link works fine.

Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:28 pm
GT Truther

2009: A Tale of Two Timelines

http://projectcamelot.org/2009.html

The only thing I can conclude with this is that we do not have yet enough data to conclude anything.

Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:32 pm
Truth Seeker

What is the reason for the falling out between Dan B and DonDep?

Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:43 pm
GT Truther

Post The 'Big Psy-Op' of May 2006
Cyberbird wrote:
The only thing I can conclude with this {Project Spook-a-lot's '2009: A Tale of Two Timelines'} is that we do not have yet enough data to conclude anything.

How true, at least regarding that source.

PenguinBrigade wrote:
What is the reason for the falling out between Dan B and DonDep?

A loaded question, and one that I attempt to explain on the Update page of http://www.danburisch.info. Rather than suggest you scroll 55% of the way down the page, here's the relevant portion:

On April 14th, 2006, I received the following email from “K”, which explained some of what was going on behind the scenes that Dan wouldn’t speak of:

Don,

I am not sure if you have been watching or not, but
should you scroll down to MORE NEWS and current events
on the eaglesdisobey.net website, it's all being
spelled out as a public notice! You may be interested
to know that my contacts have identified the church
where the vigil took place as the chapel at Saint Rose
Dominican Hospital, in Henderson. The hospital is
located just minutes to the south of where Dr. Dan and
Marcia live. Rumours are that one of Dr. Dan's
friends captured Dr. Xxxxxxx Xxxxx on an audio tape
recorder confirming his attendance at suny. Rather
than create an embarrassment, Dr. Dan has used this
evidence to leverage suny into supplying the Priory of
Sion with a confirmation of his background. In
exchange, we hear that Dr. Dan will have to legally
avow to give up all claims against suny, then the way
will be clear for the Church to legally reinstate his
doctoral title.

We have tracked the Priory, sending messages by hand,
from Sxxxx Axxxxx d'Saunxxxx out from Pxxxxxx, and
then physically carried to another messenger all the
way to Dxxxxxxx, Ireland, who delivers it to St.
Xxxx's Priory there. The message is then
electronically transferred to the United States. The
agreement seems to also contain a demand that Dr. Dan
turn his crystals over to the Priory, for safe keeping
with their precious records of Jesus Chist's
bloodline.

Dr. Dan has allegedly demanded that should his title
be restored, that it may be verifiable, and this has
been tacitly agreed, but that the Priory would not
stand for persistent questioning, for obvious reasons.
We have picked up on telephone chatter that Xxxx XXX (J1),
Sxxxxx Xxxxxxx, Cxxxx Xxxxxxxx, Xxxxxx Xxxxxxxx,
Xxxxxxx Xxxxxxx, and Dr. Dan are the only ones to be
acquired by the Priory. The remaining Maji and their
Aide d'Camps are being acquired by other secret
societies as the Maji fall to history. Dr. Dan is
still on schedule to become the new MJ#1, known as H-1
for "Holy Order 1", as we enter the time of cyclic
change. He has now been officially given up by his
sponsor, the Jesuits, and is now watched by the
Dominicans until he and the rest receive their rings
of Holy Orders from the Priory.

K

Such was how matters stood after we finally were able to move into our own apartment, and we were both working. I had wanted to see Dan’s office, and perhaps play him in a game of chess; Dan always said he was working on getting J-1’s approval for this. Finally it was given, and I met the two of them at Marcia’s and we walked over. The interior of Dan’s apartment was deathly quiet and dark, despite being bathed in a glowing blue from a few colored bulbs. Apparently Dan’s wife Deborah, three children and mother-in-law were in the remainder of the small apartment, but the near-silence was eery. Dan’s ‘office’ had as much in the air-space as on the wall-space. There were a number of books on the shelves, including several binders that Dan had compiled of web-page printouts. Several mementoes were there, including a small glass cross from Boomerang, a glass bead from the copy of Dodeccamente I had sent him for Christmas in 2003 (his location having been given to us by a ‘raven’), and the get-well card the Golden Thread had arranged for him in early 2004, when he had allegedly suffered a stroke. There was also a “Forever” rock given to him by Uncle John at his ‘retirement’ party in 2004.

I had brought a $1.99 bottle of wine (Marcia had shown us the delights of bargain-hunting in Las Vegas), and we had a toast. Surveillance cameras whirred and a surveillance light blinked on Dan’s computer monitor, showing us – as Dan put it – that “J” was ‘watching’. Mention was made by Dan about the ‘religious order’ that he said he may be joining in order to get his doctorate back, even if it didn’t have SUNY’s name on it. He told me that he had had to explain to his wife Deborah just how important this organization (the Priory of Sion, though he was careful not to use the actual name) was, and Marci chimed in vigorously several times with “yes, yes!” After perhaps an hour at the most, Marcia felt a headache coming on, so I went with the flow and we left. During the walk back to Marcia’s apartment I had the chilling feeling of a certain ‘reserve’ within Marcia, a feeling that seemed in retrospect prescient.

Because of the importance for anyone following the story of the Priory of Sion, I include here an email from “K” a day before his email that showed the transcript of J and Dan’s chat:

Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 04:44:30 -0400
Subject: LAMEDVAVNIKS
To: drbknows@yahoo.com

Still here, Don. ;)

At 1am May 18th., U.S. Pacific coast time, Dr. Burisch, Mrs. Burisch,
and Miss McDowell accepted
Holy Orders in the Prieure de Sion, all vowing to never admit to the
Order. They have all received
their rings, which are said to be all silver with fleur-de-lis creating
a cross and surrounded by
M\'s for Mary of Magdala. The photographs in eaglesdisobey.net\'s
gallery show Dr. Burisch and Miss
McDowell wearing their rings. You can just barely make out Dr.
Burisch\'s, but one can easily see
Miss McDowell wearing her ring.

I have proof now that Dr. Burisch will not be able to refute! We have
learned that a secret code was
sent out by Dr. Burisch and Miss McDowell to their contacts in the
"Emanation of the Solfeggio"
presentation. They new all along about the Solfeggio\'s cube from the
Angel which appeared to Dr.
Burisch. Their excuse that it was fellow Brit, Robert Blair, which
inspired them is complete
nonsense. The publication was ready to go and your presence at Miss
McDowell\'s residence was an
alibi you would carry to everyone that they were writing the document
then.

The message was meant to say to their contacts that the Prieure de Sion
was rising in the United
States. Figure 25 in their publication shows the Vitruvian Man by
Leonardo. The painting was
produced by Leonardo in 1492, and that was a message to the other
Lamedvavniks that the Prieure de
Sion is now inside of America, as different groups of Lamedvavniks are
spreading out in our world to
keep the people calm when the changes happen. The symbol of 1492 is
the year that Columbus sailed
the ocean blue, to America.

That is not the whole proof. Examine Figure 25, the one with the label
below it saying "Art Image
by Grand Master Leonardo da Vinci." The title Grand Master insinuates
the Prieure de Sion, as
Pierre Plantard was professional disinformation operative for the
Brotherhood of Fulcanelli. That
brotherhood is an operative group for the Prieure de Sion. Visit this
website, to see the links
between Fulcanelli and Mary Magdalene:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/grail_5e.htm

That is not the proof. Look in the lower left section of the Vitruvian
Man in their publication.
The symbol of the Prieure de Sion and Magdalene, the fleur-de-lis is
present. Below the
fleur-de-lis are two Hebrew numbers. If I am reading it correctly,
from right to left it is a 12.
Visit this website: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priory_of_Sion

The Grand Masters in the list shows Leonardo da Vinci as #12.

They wear fleur-de-lis and have presented the fleur-de-lis, a symbol of
both Magdalene and the
Priory.

I would not openly present this letter, for if Dr. Burisch finds that I
am still communicating, he
will most certainly have me cut off. I will write as I can but too
much of it will be detected by
them.

commajx

Sometime within the next week of April, after I had suggested to both Dan and Marci that we go somewhere “where there were no cameras”, we made arrangements to meet. They were to come over, pick me up, and we would go somewhere to relax and talk. To my surprise, instead of going to a coffee-house or a restaurant, we went to the same UNLV room that the famous Sept. 2002 interview had taken place in. (Actually it was a different room, although I was shown the one in the video.) Marcia, most shockingly of all, had brought a cassette recorder! I thought to myself “well that kinda defeats the whole purpose!” But nonetheless, and even though Dan volunteered that he had wanted me to slide the tape to me after it was all done and publish it, Marcia would have none of that. I reflected later that she was probably under orders from “J” to provide him with a record of what went on in that meeting. Of course……I could potentially be conspiring with his Danny Boy to deal some devastating blow to Majestic! Maybe plot to convert Dan’s testimony to a bold pronouncement of the arrival of Planet X! Insist on a salary for my work for Disclosure! Worse yet, threaten blackmail with the information I had been provided by Illuminati agents! Yes, any one of a number of worries would have the old Dadmiral plotting suspiciously against me, the ‘interloper’ that Dan had ‘befriended’ in an act of lending a helping hand to. So, I simply let them do the talking, as normally would occur anyway, particularly since Dan usually does most of the talking when meeting with someone in the public. Marcia had brought along a notepad, as did Dan, and for all intents and purposes it seemed to be like one of those corporate meetings so often dreaded. Marcia had brought along a couple of vague maps of the world, printed in outline on standard 8.5x11 paper. No text. A simple print-out of “Majic Eyes Only” which contained information Dan had already shared with myself and PageMarker, another long-time avatar from the Golden Thread. During the month of January 2006 he, Dan, and I had a Yahoo group chat during which he shared the numbers of projected casualties from the “T2” timeline during the year 2014 (sometime after the ‘Catastrophe’; it was never spelled out what year this was alleged to occur). During the meeting, we went on to discuss Marci’s trial ‘road trip’ to the safe haven in Colorado, and whether Dan was supposed to also be ‘evacuated’ there. Dan made a staunch announcement that he wasn’t going to go to ‘safety’ if indeed the “T2” timeline took place; he would take his chances NOT with the elite (who are even now congregating in the Colorado area). Dan asked if I could help in communicating with various tribal groups in North America, and help with “telling Africa”. I told him of course I would ‘assign myself’ that task, if he felt I could handle it, but I disagreed with the whole notion of using leaflets to ‘tell the (underdeveloped) world’; leaflets dispersed from airplanes sounded almost ‘colonial’. I agreed that the important thing was to prevent panic, in the event that the ‘catastrophe’ would occur, but that it was also important to encourage preparation. Beyond that, it’s not as if anything of real note was said in the course of the meeting in terms of strategy. We did nothing with the outline maps of the world’s land masses, and the simply-typed “Majic Eyes Only” memorandum, which could’ve been printed on any normal word-processor, was barely acknowledged. It could have been that they were but props, with little effort put into them, but they may have had an importance that was never achieved. Towards the end of the ‘meeting’ I made the point that I had ‘other sources of information’. Perhaps that sent a shockwave through anyone listening to the tape of the meeting, such as J-1, but my reason for mentioning this was two-fold: 1) If they indeed had a hand in those ‘other sources’, this would be the time to ‘come clean’ on them and bind me to silence if necessary; and 2) If they didn’t want to discuss any further details other than making contact with groups on their behalf without any further understanding, they might stand the risk of having things ‘misinterpreted’.

As it turned out, I wasn’t too far off the mark. It was shortly before that meeting, approximately 10 minutes to be exact, that a post appeared on the forum, from Ann, using Dan’s “Watcher In The Woods” account. Why, after the entire time we were there, had Ann not bothered to post before now? The suspicion is that it was a pre-emptory move depending on how the ‘meeting’ would go. In any event, it wasn’t long before things got really out of hand, with Ann using the “Watcher….” account to generally make “Watcher….” look absurd and so over-the-top that Dan felt compelled to step in and chastise her with his own, named account. However, another event also took place at the time; a friendly ‘meeting’ at Sam’s Town hotel and casino complex with newcomers Dagwood, Tex Littlefield, Arizona, and Dan & Marci, Toni and myself. Arizona and Tex had come up from the Kingman, AZ area (a fact which was underscored later when reference to Kingman as being the site of the 1953 J-Rod crash) to stay with us for a couple of days; Dagwood was from the area.

We all had a drink and visited, and towards the end of our night out, ‘Arizona’ shared with Dan a few ‘shamanic visions’ or episodes she had experienced, which were quite vivid. She also went into some detail with her perspective on the ‘Law’, and the authority of the Torah. We all listened intently, and then Dan and Marci said they had to head home as it was late. This little moment was to have a greater bearing than seems at first glance.

The next day, with Tex and Arizona still in town, and with me at work, Ann went to work and soon had an open, on-thread spat with Dan going. By the time I arrived home, Toni had chastised the on-thread shenanigans and bluntly asked that the ‘insiders’ take their conversation to the private message system on the forum. It had already disturbed her that a double-standard seemed to be developing, in relation to others from the ‘Golden Thread’, particularly the individual known as Uncle John. It was also very unbecoming, for people alleged to be members of an elite group of ‘super-spies’ and ‘black-ops agents’ that were previously enforcing the Coverup and were now supposed to be aiding in Disclosure. Shortly after her request, the forum went down, as presumably Ann was taking down all the pictures in Dan’s “Watcher” account. Dan phoned me at the time, and indicated as much. He also assured me that Ann had been ‘fired’.

Meanwhile, Marci takes umbrage and becomes indignant, both on-thread but even more passionately in an email she sent to Dan, who then copied it to me and even phoned me about taking special precaustions with it. Since he was only vague in his advice, I had no idea what to make of it. I was to learn later that this phone call came after J-1’s order to him to atttach Marci’s email to his email to me. Frankly, I had had my fill of the soap-opera quality the forum seemed to be degenerating into, and with the forum “down” I had no way of going back through and knowing what was said, as so much of it was deleted by the ‘insiders’. It was a feature that was to characterize their ‘own’ forum which Marci then set up – at J’s direction – to allow Dan to answer questions from the public. Apparently this was the actual plan that was put into motion by J. A transcript of the conference between J and Dan showed exactly what was happening: J didn’t want Dan associating with me any more, but he made it look to Dan like he (and therefore Dan) was worried about our safety. Apparently an Illuminati bullet, that might be intended for Dan, might hit one of the two of us and he wouldn’t want to have blood on his hands, right? Here is the copy of the actual transcript I received (about 2 weeks later), and Dan’s amending notes follow:

[color=darkred]Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 02:50:57 -0400

We searched through hundreds of communications and found this one
between MJ1 and H1 during the time
between Ann Marcher's fine work and your wife's publication of the
letter from Marcia.

It says it all. I believe it shows that Dr. Burisch and Marcia are
being manipulated by MJ1 to
think that his relationship with you would result in your being
injured. So, to save you he did the
honourable thing. They are clearly the Lamedvavniks of prophecy.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
050206 TX number 050306-000176 RR ND 2118
^^^^^
J1: Look, once the Illuminati react to the treaty breach you know there
is only so much we can do to
protect you?
H1: I understand sir. But, what we do now the world will never know,
and they don’t need to.
J1: You’re right, Danny Boy. Of course. I do have a concern about
those around you?
H1: What concern?
H1: With whom?
J1: Dep and his gal.
H1: They’re fine! They’ve got good hearts.
J1: That’s not it. It is a violation of our way to involve outsiders
in our battles.
H1: They’re the public. They have a right to be involved.
J1: No you don’t get it. You are standing out there, what if a
bullet misses you?
H1: Oh.
H1: You mean to say that...they could get hurt.
J1: That’s it.
H1: It’s not like I am the kind to turn my back on people, J.
J1: Turn or not something has to be done.
H1: ? But why?
J1: Ann just fucked things up for you, didn’t she? Do you think it
will be long before Deps gal
reacts?
H1: She already has and we pledged no reaction, for the sake of peace.
J1: She’s bound to see your letter and the one from M.
H1: Well, I shared it with Don, but don’t suspect he’ll show
her...as it would just piss her
off.
J1: In confidence?
H1: Yes, sir.
J1: If she find it and reacts, use it as a pretext to separate. She
dislikes M anyway. It’ll
fit.
H1: To you, it’s another, to me...I don’t have that many friends.
J1: You’d rather have dead friends, if someone misses you? You know
what I told you the LGlass
showed us.
H1: Ya...it’s just...Don isn’t stupid...he’s bright...he’ll
figure something is “off.â€

Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:04 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Truth Seeker

This is very confusing. It doesn't help clarify what the cause of the fall out was. Still, as a gestalt, it's helpful.

Here's my assessment:

1.) Majestic gave orders for Dan to go public.

2.) Dan didn't cooperate quite as expected. (Didn't join masons.)

3.) "Teams" were sent to discredit what Dan was "preaching."

4.) Dan persisted but finally "saw the light" and conformed. (Allowed to joined the Prieure de Sion.)

5.) Majestic re-defined Dan's orders, hence the backpeddling and reversal of message.

6.) Dan saw an opportunity to play you for his own "benefit," ie., helping him achieve his new goal, which is to discredit himself and what he's said in the past.

7.) His motivation is still to save the world from its Timeline 2 fate. He's just taking a new strategy and burning bridges to protect the innocent.

8.) And what gives it away is the bad acting on the part of all involved. But this is deliberate, to discredit himself more.

Yes, the saga is quickly turning into a farce...

And the more I look for the missing "quark," the more uncertain I am. (Majestic has finally understood the power of Quantum Physics and realize it more what we think that what we do that determines the future? Hence, Dan's new message/mantra.)

Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:25 pm
GT Truther

[it is] more what we think that what we do that determines the future.

I'm not so sure about that. Perhaps.

The only thing I'm certain is that there's nothing as good as realizing the truth with a good beat song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IpShX66_h0

Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:33 pm
GT Truther

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjBMxYGr ... annel_page

Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:10 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post The 'Big Psy-Op' of May 2006
PenguinBrigade wrote:
DonDep,

This is very confusing. It doesn't help clarify what the cause of the fall out was. Still, as a gestalt, it's helpful.

1.) Majestic gave orders for Dan to go public.

--- Yes, many years ago. As early as 2000, Dan himself knew he was to play a 'public' role.

2.) Dan didn't cooperate quite as expected. (Didn't join masons.)

--- That was known before-hand. This allowed him to be "amongst the upmost echelon" (the better to supposedly testify as to what they 'knew').

3.) "Teams" were sent to discredit what Dan was "preaching."

--- I don't see where you get that. It's true that some 'insiders' were aware that Dan was being groomed to "calm" the populace during the "frosty season", as Dan likes to call this time period. But they weren't ordered to do so by Dadmiral or Big Dick or their closest henchmen on Majestic, in fact they've risked their lives in some cases.

4.) Dan persisted but finally "saw the light" and conformed. (Allowed to joined the Prieure de Sion.)

--- Actually he was beaten to within an inch of his life in March 2003, allegedly by 'Illuminati' agents but more than likely Majestic agents made to look like it was an Illuminati attack. And the Sion membership was a sweetener to entice, where threats and beatings didn't work.

5.) Majestic re-defined Dan's orders, hence the backpeddling and reversal of message.

--- Yes, apparently they notified him they wanted him to sterilize his message of the 'warning' aspect sometime after March 2006.

6.) Dan saw an opportunity to play you for his own "benefit," ie., helping him achieve his new goal, which is to discredit himself and what he's said in the past.

--- The first half of the statement seems quite correct, though his 'new goal' might be to use me to emphasize the now-restricted 'warning' aspect of his message. Which, to me, is the meat-and-potatoes of the 'message', as it were (i.e. no-one actually wants a catastrophic event, so prayer is encouraged by all no matter what the religious affiliation).

7.) His motivation is still to save the world from its Timeline 2 fate. He's just taking a new strategy and burning bridges to protect the innocent.

--- His motivation remains the same, yes, though again the second part of the statement would need some more detail.

8.) And what gives it away is the bad acting on the part of all involved. But this is deliberate, to discredit himself more.

--- Yes, the bad acting and over-the-top sanctimony gives away something.

Yes, the saga is quickly turning into a farce...

And the more I look for the missing "quark," the more uncertain I am. (Majestic has finally understood the power of Quantum Physics and realize it more what we think that what we do that determines the future? Hence, Dan's new message/mantra.)

The 'cause' of the fallout was Dadmiral's orders to Dan to 'divide' or divest himself of his relationship with me. He has Marci write an incendiary email to Dan (who lives in an apartment 200 yards from the one he shares with his wife, though he spends most of his 'free time' at hers), and has Dan send it to me, then arranges a dust-up on-thread using the tactics of Marci's sister "Ann" (whom no-one has ever seen, except for a brief picture allegedly posted in a now-you-see-her, now-you-don't tease in 2006 on SNEDs). And to complicate matters..... an additional transcript - between Dadmiral, Dan, Marci and Ann 'surfaces' in 2007 that makes the situation even more suspicious, as I'll post shortly.

Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:51 am
Profile YIM WWW
Truth Seeker

PenguinBrigade wrote:

The only thing I'm certain is that there's nothing as good as realizing the truth with a good beat song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IpShX66_h0

But is Planet X a particle or a wave?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfPeprQ7oGc

It has no nice beat sound track so you'll have to open another browser and play this Cold Play song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iLt1U7A2-s

:wink:

Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:59 am
GT Truther

Post And Deeper Goes The Rabbit Hole(s)
Cyberbird wrote:
PenguinBrigade wrote:

In my own opinion, it's true that what we think and do can determine our own individual futures to a large extent, but to extrapolate that simple principle to account for changing immutable events (such as a cyclic poleshift) is simply an exercise in sticking one's head in the sand or whistling Dixie past the graveyard.

This is the transcript that showed up in early 2007 on SNEDs, as a way of attempting to explain the transcript above between Dan and Dadmiral but which makes the situation even more absurd, once you look at it from my perspective:

Dxxxx (not Don or Dan), in an email quoting from this post on SNEDs in late March 2007, wrote:
redacted video teleconference which was held on March 29, 2007. "J" is the former MJ1, "A" is Ann, "M" is Marcia, and "D" is Dan. "Dxx" is Don (dondep), and "Kxxxx" is Kevin Tebbit, former MAJ member.

032907 video teleconference transcript

J: Hi kids!
D: Hello!
A: Hi, sir.
M: Hello, sir!
J: I want to thank you all for the support you have given to me, in my new life.
D: It’s not like we have had a choice? (laughing)
J: (laughing)
M: (laughing)
A: (laughing)
J: I think we’re coming close to the time, what do you say, Dan?
D: Well, sir- The XXXXXXX are in, meaning XXXXXXXXX amongst them, and I believe Marcia has the XXXXXXX information. Ann

has been assisting her.
M: Yes, sir! I have what the XXXXXX requested. We have that much.
J: Very good! I’m glad to see XXXXX working things out for himself.
A: I wish I could have stopped Kxxxx, but with the way things have worked out, it doesn’t matter.
J: Well, that’s too true.
D: The XXXXX XXXXX are all known as well. Ann, what is Kxxxx up to now?
A: Not so much now as last year. Dan, I thought you knew? Meaning about Kxxxx?
D: No, ma’am!
M: Sis, you mean about Kxxxx realizing that Dan and I are on the same side?
A: No. Jxxx, I wish you would have told them. Now I’m in a pinch.
J: And early in the conversation for you! (laughing) I apologize for the situation. Would you like me to go on?
A: No, I’ll tell them. Dan, you remember our March 17, 2006 conference?
D: Do you mean where we discussed about the possibility of Kxxxx thinking I was Illuminati? (laughing)
A: That’s the same one. Yes. The one right after the XXXXXX first approached you and Jxxx.
D: I remember then, yes. Go ahead.
A: There was a mix up in communication between myself and Kxxxx. I was doing the in between, and –
J: And so you failed with the in between.
A: Yes, I failed with the in between. The XXXX would never have believed you were willing to peace it with them if you were still dragging around somebody like Dxx. So I first flagged the relationship per J. You even understood as long as they were in danger.
Being the danger was real, no need to go into it further with either of you.

--- Consider what was just said. Dadmiral admits that his attempts to make peace with the Illuminati wouldn't succeed if he was 'still dragging around somebody like Dondep'. That's a nice way to refer to your friends, Dan. Is that why you shrugged your shoulders when I went over to talk to you about it following the 'Big Psy-Op'? The black-ops uses people, then throws them away like a used paper towel. Nice! Not so much as a "thanks, but we have no need for your services any more, have a nice life".

--- While we were at that meeting at the Hilton with Al and Ishoni Fast Thunder (a 'smoking of the peace pipe' and Marci filming Dan and Al talking about Majestic for DVD #2), Dan explained to me when I asked about the supposed danger of me getting killed and why he didn't just come out and tell me in an honorable way instead of making up a lie about it, that the 'bullet' I might 'get in the way of' would have actually been meant for me. Which makes the lie even bigger, and worse.

M: What in hell’s half acre are you talking about?
A: Let me go on?
M: I want to hear why you didn’t tell me!
A: I will.
D: You can be thankful you aren’t in reaching distance right now!
J: To you or Marci?
D: Let’s see what she says.
A: May I continue?
J: Go.
A: So as I was saying, as long as they were in danger, you didn’t mind it. But, --
D: I’m getting a bad feeling where this is going.
A: But, I didn’t cross the information back to Kxxxx because he was placed under surveillance by Majfinsec for monetary concerns as
Maj was closing.
D: Kxxxx?
J: He added the comments to our conversation Dan.
D: Oh, Jesus Christ! I thought that Dxx added them for his Planet X theory!
J: Yes, and I let you think that.
D: Son of a bitch, Jxxx! (yelling)
A: Look Dan, Kxxxx was working both sides. I couldn’t let him in on the XXXXXX and what you agreed!
M: Sis, you should have told me! What kind of shit is this? (yelling) Is this thing with you going all the way back to New Orleans?
A: Goddamnit Marci this doesn’t have anything to do with f**k**g New Orleans! (yelling)
D: Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus!
J: Listen to me! (yelling) The Planet X thing takes credibility, which you have, and throws it in the shitter! It’s no more than him changing what you said in the hallway about that other character and the affidavit.

--- Dadmiral will be reminded of this throughout eternity as he himself knows full well about the approach of "X". He acts as if he's but another dim-witted no-nothing, and worse, he lies yet again when he claims I "changed what [Dan] said in the hallway [of the Hilton] about [Dagwood] and [some] affidavit".

Future visions? You watched a video, right? Listen up here! Apophis could hit us! That’s not a vision, that’s science. That science backs up what the Looking Glass showed.
D: What? I thought that was lowered?
J: We’re waiting on better data. So, it’s stock up for awhile now in case we can’t stop it. It’s not a planet killer, but it will interrupt us for some time.
D: So, you are telling me Dxx is right?

--- This betrays the fact that Dan hasn't spent much time considering the wealth of information that those higher-up in the food chain had given me, indicating that what they were telling me was more than likely correct. There were several sources for information I received, not the least of which was "K", and some of them explained how Dan was "treated like a mushroom" on this most important issue of all, because it would take away his sincere belief in the delusion Chi'el'ah and the MAJI had sold him on.

J: Yes and no. No. He is waiting for some Pole shift right?
D: He is waiting for Nibiru as a Brown Dwarf or something like that. There is a decided difference between an electromagnetic pole flip, which I believe is underway now, and a geophysical as in T2. I tried to speak with him about it, that this is a cyclic issue of chaos-
cosmos. There’s no talking to him. He goes deaf just like the people he calls dissonant. Back to the other. What’s its potential as an
impact event?

---Whoa. This is where the reader needs to know a key aspect of the time I spent within Dan's proximity (i.e. while we stayed with Marci during Feb and early March 2006 and Dan would come most every afternoon or evening). Dan avoided ALL discussion of these issues (T1 vs. T2, Planet X, poleshift, etc). I broached the subject twice, to see if he would engage the conversation (this is hard, as most people who've spent much time around Dan know; he's almost always the one doing the talking, with only Marci getting in a full sentence edge-wise, and then it was to flatter him into going off yet again on something or other). What Dan is trying to do here, and what shows this transcript as being false, is his statement "there's no talking to him". He can't give an example of anything remotely resembling that remark, because it simply wasn't the case. I enjoy a fulsome debate, and can usually provide the opponent's POV upon recollection, but I guarantee you Dan won't be able to do this in this instance because he is lying. It's one of the few examples of Dan out-and-out lying; usually his lies are of omission or obfuscation, not so blatant.

J: He is wrong about the Brown Dwarf, right about a higher probability of impact of an earth disrupting asteroid. It should be within visible range. I believe it will pass within the Earth Moon distance.
D: Okay, I just wanted to make sure that this wasn’t a T2 involved thing. This still troubles me, as it’s too easily, ah too easy added in your subject matter. I’ve never heard you speak of this before?
J: It’s been in the mainstream. It’s nothing we’ve been hiding.
M: Okay, we understand that! Well, no I don’t! The stocking of provisions was earmarked as possible T2 stocking. I’ve never heard anything in the way of an asteroid until now. Plus, I still don’t understand why we weren’t told of you working an op against us involving
Kxxxx’s additions?
A: I spoke with J and he said it wasn’t more important than us getting the XXXXXXXXXX on board so you could cut the XXXXXXX
off at the knees!
D: Wasn’t more important, what, Apophis or Dxx?
A: Dxx, silly!
D: Well, I will agree that we have had problems with Dxx broadcasting whatever he got his hands on, when it served his purposes, but these issues are apples and oranges to me.
J: Dan, Marci, you two would be told before anything would get critical.
D: Screw me! (yelling) What of the impact’s ground zero? Are we readying a protocol for movement of the populace from even an estimated ground zero location?
J: Dan, we don’t know if it will hit us!
D: Right, but we know when it's passing, yes? Why not project it hitting us, and estimate from there? Jesus Christ! (yelling) Do you
know how many it would wipe out, even if it isn’t an Earth killer?
J: That depends on where we estimate it will hit us! We might win the war quicker! (laughing)
D: Not funny!
M: No, you know sir, I don’t, I mean to say, I don’t see that as funny either.
J: Look Dan –
D: No, you look! (yelling) The first friggin chance I legitimately get, I am going to expose this information you just gave! (yelling)
J: You make damned sure it’s not from me! (yelling)
D: I understand, you are in D.C. and trying to hold Dxxx together. I understand that. I also understand that this is information I should
have been provided so that I could have given a more complete view of what we have, or what some have known. Now, what? This
information comes to the public, and it emboldens those who have been screaming doom? You withhold critical information, and how about you Ann? Did you know this?
A: Sugarlady said Apophis misses us in T1 but maybe not now that we’ve changed the course pushing us off T2.
D: Damned if we do and damned if don’t.
J: Not really, it will miss us.
D: A moment ago you said we weren't sure it would hit us, now you are sure it will miss us?
J: The numbers say it will miss.
D: Which numbers? The ones before the stargates were grabbed or after?
J: There are no real after numbers because we tore them down. The glasses.
D: Exactly! Think about what Ann just said! I have no choice! I have no choice but to announce what I’ve learned!
J: How? Exactly what have you learned?
D: Jxxx, I have no choice but to say that while there is a possibility that Apophis will strike us, and that while this has been in the
mainstream media, that the appearance of the lack of consideration by the Maji was not the full story.
J: What does that do to help anyone? It will strengthen the idiotic claims of people like Dxx, who are waiting for the sky to fall! (yelling)
M: What it will do, is tell the truth.
D: Thank you!
A: For as bad as I've been, I agree that it should be told that the Majestic hierarchy has been watching the situation.
D: How can I say that? Is that what the group is called?
J: I thought it was Sion! (laughing)
D: Funny!
J: You were nicknamed S1 while you were in liaison with Nxxx.
D: Thanks for letting me know. I thought H1 held.
J: No. Separate classification for separate duties. We had to call you something.
D: Is there anything else you haven’t told us? Anything of such importance?
J: Dan, no.
(A hangs up.)
M: Why did she hang up?
D: I don’t know.
J: Let’s try to dial her back. Her console reads busy.
D: Huh?
M: I’ll try to call her later. She may be having an anxiety attack.
D: I have to tell you, Jxxx: If there is one more thing – just one more!
J: You’ll what?
D: You’ll find out. My word on that! As it is, now I have to break the news that the Maji were considering and the new group is now considering the Apophis issue. I suppose we could add it to DVD number 2. I am also going to have to look into it.
>>>>>>>cut

Those without insider knowledge will be wondering what all the machinations have been about? Well...as I have said...we ARE retired. That doesn't mean that all relationships become instantly cut as soon as a bell rings and the word "retired" is yelled! Mind you, it only works that way in neat stories, not real life. Most of the machinations are actually referring to issues that happened prior to September 7, 2006, the real date of retirement.

The information about K adding to comments from a real conversation that occurred with J, is also not the point! I have given up trying to tell the truth to some folks. Why? They seem incapable of understanding it or realizing anything beyond their own perceived paradigm. People who once proudly preached about the dissonance of others are now so self-deluded they are unable to see that they're in the same shape.

Frankly, when it comes to me (Dan), 2 friends of 21 years duration, 3 friends of 16 years duration, and a small cadre' of others of lesser time have been essentially lost due to what's happening, so don't think for a moment that we are overly concerned about what some people in the public are willing to declare they believe or disbelieve.

This issue has to do with J1 lying. Let's not act as though it's the first time! He was part of another lie in 2004, and lied several times to Marcia. This issue does not have to do with the statements I have made about my account, either. Truths have been shared, for 20 years with many operatives on many levels.

Continuing...

Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:22 am
Profile YIM WWW
Truth Seeker

Post Re: The 'Big Psy-Op' of May 2006
Dondep wrote:
PenguinBrigade wrote:

--- The first half of the statement seems quite correct, though his 'new goal' might be to use me to emphasize the now-restricted 'warning' aspect of his message. Which, to me, is the meat-and-potatoes of the 'message', as it were (i.e. no-one actually wants a catastrophic event, so prayer is encouraged by all no matter what the religious affiliation).

I suspect Majestic is on a "learning curve" and realizing things as it goes along. But will they ever really wise up to what's going on? Or will they continue to be duped by STS "aliens" into choosing the course of fear and therefore ensuring the catastrophe Timeline 2? (Is it the 45's that want the catastrophe to happen in order to ensure their existence?)

Dondep wrote:
The 'cause' of the fallout was Dadmiral's orders to Dan to 'divide' or divest himself of his relationship with me.

Why woud he do that? What is the problem with Dan being affiliated with you?

Dondep wrote:
He has Marci write an incendiary email to Dan (who lives in an apartment 200 yards from the one he shares with his wife, though he spends most of his 'free time' at hers), and has Dan send it to me, then arranges a dust-up on-thread using the tactics of Marci's sister "Ann" (whom no-one has ever seen, except for a brief picture allegedly posted in a now-you-see-her, now-you-don't tease in 2006 on SNEDs).

Soap opera stuff. Can't understand the emotional level of Majestic or the Eagles Disobey crew. Do they really need such antics to achieve their goals? Or is this whole story just made up by Dan B. to entertain himself in his retirement? (A mind is a terrible thing to waste.)

Anyway, everyone involved should take a deep breath and exhale slowly and remember karma can't be escaped, ie., we reap what we sow -- then re-examine everything from that perspective. Time travel won't fix bad karma.

Dondep wrote:
And to complicate matters..... an additional transcript - between Dadmiral, Dan, Marci and Ann 'surfaces' in 2007 that makes the situation even more suspicious, as I'll post shortly.

Hope it's good. Meanwhile, the question is, what is Majestic hiding while distracting the public with the Dan farce?

Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:51 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next