It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:50 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 904 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.4 2010 
Site Admin

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.4
Great post Shady :clap :clap

Now get back to answering my question on page 3 :roflmao

Mon May 31, 2010 10:17 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Yes, it was a great post Shady.

Thanks for the reminder.

On a hill side near here is a cemetery, I know to contain several war vets, my Dad is one of them...

I'll be going up there in a few minutes, and pay honer to them all, and enjoy their spirits as the wind blows around me.

Thanks Again!

epo3

Mon May 31, 2010 1:33 pm
Truth Seeker

Well wishes to all; waves to Kate, salutes Human Subject, and hands Ubleck a Cuban cigar...)

Dr. So: “Blob, you are beginning to get out of hand.”

Sidekick Blob: “I’ve been gaining weight in a seafood delight.”

Ganesh: “I would love to help, but my CO is long oil futures.”

Dr. So: “As in all things, ‘this too shall pass.’”

Sidekick Blob: “Yes, like a King thru the guts of a beggar!”

On Memorial Day we salute the brave men and women who have offered their lives in service to this country. Since WWII however, the US has increasing fought undeclared wars in the name of transnational corporations, the drug running CIA, oil interests, and a plethora of false causes totally unrelated to the security of the United States. The ‘never-ending war on terrorism’ has turned the “Patriot Act” against the very people it was enacted to protect. “Free speech” has been clipped along with the right against “illegal search and seizure” on Presidential whim. The right to a “speedy and public trial” has been replaced by summary execution or indefinite detainment.

Watch out, America, your brave men and women are no longer fighting the good fight, you have become the victims of trans-nationalists who view you as expendable pawns in their quest for global domination. We salute the fallen, but what of our maimed with missing limbs and those under psychological trauma the other 364 days of the year?

“...a time of war, and a time of peace.” Eccl 3:8.

Mon May 31, 2010 2:46 pm

Well said, PageMarker. The unsung heroes and heroines, the victims of all that is wrong in our world today, go unnoticed, neglected, shamefully treated by the military-corporate conglomerate that sent them out to feed their greed.

Mon May 31, 2010 4:32 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

PageMarker wrote:
On Memorial Day we salute the brave men and women who have offered their lives in service to this country. Since WWII however, the US has increasing fought undeclared wars in the name of transnational corporations, the drug running CIA, oil interests, and a plethora of false causes totally unrelated to the security of the United States. The ‘never-ending war on terrorism’ has turned the “Patriot Act” against the very people it was enacted to protect. “Free speech” has been clipped along with the right against “illegal search and seizure” on Presidential whim. The right to a “speedy and public trial” has been replaced by summary execution or indefinite detainment.

Watch out, America, your brave men and women are no longer fighting the good fight, you have become the victims of trans-nationalists who view you as expendable pawns in their quest for global domination. We salute the fallen, but what of our maimed with missing limbs and those under psychological trauma the other 364 days of the year?

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality

Mon May 31, 2010 4:42 pm
Site Admin

Well said, PageMarker, well said indeed! :clap :heart

A time of love, a time of hate
A time you may embrace
A time to refrain from embracing

To everything - turn, turn, turn
There is a season - turn, turn, turn
And a time for every purpose under heaven

A time to gain, a time to lose
A time to rend, a time to sew
A time to love, a time to hate
A time of peace, I swear it's not too late!

The Byrds ;)

Mon May 31, 2010 5:04 pm
Site Admin

Great post PageMaker :clap :clap :clap :clap

I was going to hold off this post due to the day but truly feel that it needs to be said especially with today being what it is, lets bring our folks home from these un-just wars!

If we as a people can hold accountable, and I mean REALLY ACCOUNTABLE, the ones that send our brave Men & Women to unjust wars maybe, just MAYBE we would NOT have WAR in our future...

I personally wonder how GW, or Tricky Dick would feel in a 6x6 cell for the rest of their life, let alone Horewitz (sp?) or Rove who also should be locked up!

It sure would send a message to the next "Corporately Tied" Prez to watch his/her P's & Q's when they took the Oath of office wouldn't it...:hmm

Let alone the shock wave that would send around the World, imagine that.... JUSTICE..... Something that our Troops are suppose to be fighting for ;)

Back to reality if we can't put on trial what we KNOW as Internationally Criminally wrong people within the Bush Admin and we allow this to go un-punished we are toast folks....

There is NO FREEDOM...

Freedom for our next generation will be dictated and controlled, if it's not already, how sad is that :headbang :fu

Mon May 31, 2010 5:13 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Yippee :sarcasism It's my 27th tomorrow, just another year older and another year of pain and suffering :roll

Mon May 31, 2010 5:32 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Yippee :sarcasism It's my 27th tomorrow,

Happy Birthday Freak I won't be around much tomorrow so I hope you have a great day :clap

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
just another year older just another year of pain and suffering :roll

Why not look at it like this year will be the year that you end your pain & suffering?

Try & find the bright side on every corner, in every way.

Mon May 31, 2010 5:38 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

“I mean, what is an un-birthday present?”
“A present given when it isn’t your birthday, of course.”
Alice considered a little. “I like birthday presents best,” she said at last.
“You don’t know what you’re talking about!” cried Humpty Dumpty. “How many days are there in a year?”
“Three hundred and sixty-five,” said Alice.
“And how many birthdays have you?”
“One.”
– Lewis Carroll

Happy Birthday, Freak and many, many more! :clap

:heart :elephant :banana :brockoli

Mon May 31, 2010 5:53 pm
GT Truther

Hopefully :roll I'll probably be :offtobed for the whole day :crylaugh still waiting for my PSU for the :puter though :roll

Mon May 31, 2010 6:20 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
They let him Moderate over there, I wonder how many threadous he accidentally deleted :roflmao :crylaugh

Sorry UJ ya know I love ya but I could not resist the urge :spit

Uncle John here: On the road again, currently in Park City Utah.

I shut down the whole forum. They had to go to PA2 and of course I was not invited.

I'm not a very good moderator, for sure.

Mon May 31, 2010 7:56 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sgt. 1974 - 1980

Mon May 31, 2010 7:59 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
GT Truther

Pagemaker is without a doubt one of the awesome reads on the internet. Spooky Intellectual and DEEP stuff. Though provoking every word of it. Even if he's just blowing off steam.

What did Burisch accuse you of so long ago.. "Being of Alien Intelligence" I concur! :) Your deep guy way to deep for being human. :)

Shady

Mon May 31, 2010 8:39 pm
GT Truther

UncleJohn wrote:
L2L wrote:
They let him Moderate over there, I wonder how many threadous he accidentally deleted :roflmao :crylaugh

Sorry UJ ya know I love ya but I could not resist the urge :spit

Uncle John here: On the road again, currently in Park City Utah.

I shut down the whole forum. They had to go to PA2 and of course I was not invited.

I'm not a very good moderator, for sure.

Mon May 31, 2010 8:41 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

:crylaugh PAGEMAKER IS JUST LIKE ME WHEN YOU SIT DOWN AND TALK TO ME AWW... DAMN CAPS LOCK AGAIN HANG ON I'LL PUNCH MY KEYBOARD that's better!

Mon May 31, 2010 8:44 pm
Profile YIM

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Hopefully :roll I'll probably be :offtobed for the whole day :crylaugh still waiting for my PSU for the :puter though :roll

Happy Birthday, freak. Remember, we create our own reality What we imagine, becomes actual. I will imagine you having a very happy day, beginning with the arrival of what you need the most.

Lovely shrine, BTW.

Mon May 31, 2010 8:58 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Hi, L2L. my sincere apologies for what disrespect i have shown. yes, i should know, but i am a bit thick. i bear no malice to sneds. my ganesh stories i have been writing here and abouts for years. they are supposed to just be happy stories and are based on no one in reality. i just grabbed names that were at hand: ganesh from the particle, sidekick blob from project sidekick at area 51, doctor so as my duece ex machina voice, etc. anyways, feel free to give me more explicit directions. i am here to learn, and do not want to offend anyone.

~~~~~~

I am fine hum sub, thanks for asking. hope you are too.
nice to see you as always, pagemarker. thanks for the cigar.

~~~~~~

I grew up in the military. blessed are the peacemakers, and yes sometimes they have to take up arms too. god knows we might all be speaking nazispeak right now, however unwilling,
if not for those who gave all they had to give.

Mon May 31, 2010 9:40 pm
GT Truther

Finally on thursday i get my PSU back yay i can play Mass Effect again and games won't JITTER

Mon May 31, 2010 10:54 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Post lost in the land of language these days
The Wordnik Word of the Day for June 1, 2010:

Quote:
pyrrhonism

(noun) Absolute skepticism; universal doubt.

The doctrine of Pyrrho was that there is just as much to be said for as against any opinion whatever; that neither the senses nor the reason are to be trusted in the least; and that when we are once convinced we can know nothing, we cease to care, and in this way alone can attain happiness. It is said that Pyrrho would take no ordinary practical precautions, such as getting out of the way of vehicles.

Example:
"Neither dogmatism nor pyrrhonism will solve the enigma: the one explains the greatness of man, the other his misery; but neither explains both."
-The Catholic Encyclopedia

http://www.wordnik.com/words/pyrrhonism

Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:24 am
GT Truther

Does everyone Like my new avatar i was getting sick of the old one!! (no i don't work for the C.I.A. i just like the emblem)

Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:35 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

PageMarker, :clap :clap :clap

PageMarker wrote:

“...a time of war, and a time of peace.” Eccl 3:8.

This sentiment belongs in our All Time Great Quotes section, for sure. Well said, my friend - and one for the ages.

:candle :candle :candle

Cheers,

Selene

Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:50 am
GT Truther

Post OH BOY
Quote:
News Alert: Supreme Court: Suspects must say they want to be silent
10:24 AM EDT Tuesday, June 1, 2010
--------------------

The Supreme Court says suspects must explicitly tell police they want to be silent to invoke their Miranda protection during interrogations.

A right to remain silent and a right to a lawyer are the first of the Miranda rights warnings, which police recite to suspects during arrests and interrogations. But the justices said Tuesday suspects must tell police they are going to remain silent to stop an interrogation, just as they must tell police that they want a lawyer.

The ruling comes in a case where a suspect remained mostly silent for a three-hour police interrogation before implicating himself in a murder. He appealed his conviction, saying that he invoked his Miranda right to remain silent by remaining silent.

For more information, visit washingtonpost.com:
http://link.email.washingtonpost.com/r/ ... VVVLN/6C/t

Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:25 am
GT Truther

Richard C. Hoagland | Phobos-Ancient Alien Spaceship, Mars, NASA & Disclosure

Source: redicecreations.com

27 May 2010—Richard C. Hoagland talks about Phobos, Mars, Ancient Civilizations, Ancient Cosmic Warfare, 2010 - the year we make contact, the secret history of NASA, ET and disclosure and much more.

download.mp3

Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:50 am
GT Truther

Post Sinkholes
fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Does everyone Like my new avatar i was getting sick of the old one!! (no i don't work for the C.I.A. i just like the emblem)

Yes, so long as you swear you're not "one of them" lol!

I'm glad to see PageMarker took me up on my urging; it simply wasn't fair to the rest of you being the only one privy to his view (though once he's coaxed to come on-thread he's infinitely more eloquent). Although I totally share his attitude - like many of us do - I like the idea of doing something in recognition of the "blood and treasure" sacrificed on our behalf but not just because it's 'Memorial Day'. Maybe sneak over to Walter Reed Hospital with a handful of books on an afternoon and visit with some of them, just out-of-the-blue on a day when it's not expected.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did happen to ask about that sinkhole in Tennessee 9 days ago on the poleshift ning, and along with a related question about the Quebec sinkhole, got this response:

Is the new sinkhole that opened up on Interstate 24 in northeast Tennessee (smack dab in the middle of the New Madrid Seismic Zone) a sign that the dreaded mega-quake is close at hand? Or just another example of the "stretch zone"? http://www.youtube.com/v/ckvm3Xbcjok&fs=1 [and from another] What would the Zeta say about the number of sinkholes that have happened recently, including the one in Quebec that killed four members of a family and the more recent one in Detroit, Michigan? http://www.aolnews.com/world/article/qu ... e/19473267

Where sinkholes are routinely blamed on recent heavy rains, causing a washout, there is more afoot. Run a line from San Diego, the center of the bow formed by the N American continent lately, and you will arrive at Tennessee. The Utah mine disaster just east of the Salt Flats was another example of that same bow stress, as it was also on that line. If a bow is pulled hard enough, it will break, but the break will be along weak points in the wood. The weak point in the N American continent is the New Madrid fault line and associated fault lines, which will slip, and slipslide sideways as we have repeatedly explained, with land to the west of the Mississippi moving SW and land to the east of the Mississippi moving NE. What does bow stress do to rock and ground in its path? Take a branch and bend it to the point where parts of the branch start snapping. The compression in the center causes branches to snap outward, relieving that pressure. Rock layers are no different. When compresses they will shatter away from the compression point. Ground nearby gets pushed around, as it is not as solid as rock, and in these matters the hand of Mother Nature does not come round and smooth and distribute the ground. Pockets or voids remain.

Landslides that occur on land over clay layers have long been known to be related to water flow along the top of the clay layers, which puts the ground above on a type of slippery slide. Enough rain, enough of an angle of descent, and voom one has a land slide. California is famous for these slides, as in California they build on hillsides in the expensive California real estate market. But the Montreal slide is scarsely a steep incline, nor have then been in a constant deluge. Thus, this is a huge section of land to be moving without warning or any expectations of a sinkhole developing. Of course, the Seaway is pulling apart, and this is not so much noticed where there is solid rock on either side of the Seaway as in places nearby where the ground is put under just as much stress. Take a piece of fabric and pull in opposite directions on either side. The fabric will start to give, thread by thread, at first, and most often those threads are not at the point where the fabric will eventually rip in two, but at weak points in the stretch zone. Can we give comfort to those living along the Seaway that the worst is over? Hardly, it has hardly begun.

So when I saw the Guatemala sinkhole from yesterday:

I stopped to think; gosh, that hole is almost perfectly round! Almost as if someone tried to drill right into the earth head-on! Which of course made me do a double-take when I saw this soon afterwards:

Hope everyone had a good holiday!

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:33 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 904 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 37  Next