It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:14 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 904 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.4 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.4
Beam on the Pyramid of Kukulkan

See extenstive photo examination. Its in spanish so you'll have to go threw the Google Web Page Translator here's the link.

http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... ulkan.html

Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:56 pm
GT Truther

When I was a kid and still Catholic (and a wickedly deep bible reader) it always struck me as odd how all those stories contained stories of the old hebrew armies, (and later in the new testament the angels) using trumpets. Such as the story of walls of Jericho

It hit me in eight grade like a ton of bricks. Acoustic Levitation

Wish I had the money. I'd study this topic and this topic alone for the rest of mylife.

Shady

Resonance in Gushan, China

Quote:
Acoustic Levitation in Gushan, China

http://www.humanresonance.org/gushan.html

Gushan's Mysterious Flying Objects (Photo)

http://news.163.com/09/0804/01/5FR9FU73000120GR.html

South East Express (Xiamen)
August 4, 2009

A family hiking and taking landscape photos of a home in Gushan inadvertently captured images of a UFO floating above the trees looking the same as a rock! ...

Gang Hao said that the photos were taken at 15:34 on July 19, 2009... He and his family accidentally shot the photos while climbing, and the unusual photo of this strange flying object was not found until two days later, while he was organizing photos on his computer. He was amazed to see what appeared when he zoomed in on the object.

"The camera is a Canon SX 110IS... the photo did not undergo any post-processing. Based on analysis of photos showing the sky, the clouds should be about 1300 meters short and broken cumulus clouds, and the Weather Bureau recorded the same observation..." Gang Hao said that the lower 2/3 of the photo shows trees and mountains, while the top 1/3 shows the sky... and a UFO shaped like a large cone-like column that looks like stone... estimated to be about 5 meters in diameter.

After discovery of the pictures of the unidentified object, Gang Hao was also very puzzled, so he showed the image to a few colleagues and friends. Is it a flying saucer? ... Or just ordinary stones floating up in the air?...

Yesterday Gang Hao decided to show the photos and contacted reporters in the hope of identifying the strange floating object.

Analysis

This giant boulder is estimated at 5m in diameter, which suggests a weight of several tonnes. The fact that the family never noticed it flying overhead while taking the photos suggests that the boulder was most likely stationary or moving only very slowly during the unusual event.

It seems that the recent physics discoveries of acoustic levitation have not yet been considered as a potential explanation. The piezoelectric properties of the quartz that is most likely the main constituent of the sandstone boulder allows its levitation by focused infrasound standing waves. The internal reflection of the parallel faces of the quartz crystals allows the acoustic energy to be stored inside the stone. The build-up of vibratory energy within the quartz lattice creates an electromagnetic field reducing the stone's weight until it becomes entirely weightless, levitating without friction along the standing wave's arch.

The source of the focused standing wave energy levitating these stones is the Orion pyramids at Giza, exactly 5,240 miles from Gushan (or Gunchangzhai), China (25.02°N 118.51°E). This distance is precisely 21.05% of the Earth's mean circumference (of 24,892 miles). Gushan is also situated 1,245 miles from Angkor Wat - a resonant distance that is precisely 5.00% of the Earth's mean circmference.

Other similarly unusual incidents have been reported in the US in Limon State Park and Yellowwood State Park, Indiana. In both Indiana locations hunters reported huge sandstone boulders in the tops of tall trees, and both sites are nearly 25.0% of the Earth's circumference from the Great Pyramid.

Such unusual acoustic levitation is a sign that a new resonance is emerging in the Gushan area of China, and will be building gradually into a higher energy level that has already been observed at other infrasound focal points. Extreme manifestations of this resonance are waves of piezoelectric fires that are now simultaneously occuring in Ratria, India, Messina, Italy, Bodibe, South Africa and Santa Barbara, USA.
click to delete

Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:38 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
Sinkholes, sinkholes, everywhere you look in China

One of many sinkholes that suddenly started appearing in Yibin City in Sichuan. One has already been turned into a hole house

dozen's more photos and stories of sinkholes in China at this link..

http://shanghaiist.com/2010/06/09/sinkh ... =2#gallery

Tropical storm Agatha swept through Central America, killing 178 people and creating a giant sinkhole in Guatemala City that was so big that it swallowed an entire three-story building. Now that is some skill. Not to be outdone though, Chinese netizens have posted the country's own crazy sinkholes.

ChinaSmack has translated a thread full of pictures of these freaky holes. Apparently, Yinbin City in Sichuan province contains over a dozen of them.

Sinkholes are formed by the chemical dissolution of carbonated rocks and are usually naturally occurring with a few instances of a sinkhole being formed by the collapse of a mine.

What's curious though is that most of these sinkholes have occurred in the last year or so. 2012 conspiracists unite! Maybe the Mayans were right after all?

Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:45 pm
Truth Seeker

Quote:
And at the ascension of the universe I saw hundreds of angelic emissaries of Light assembled on the crystal ground of the tessellated throne command centers before dispersing to new worlds and distant programs of renewal. The scrolls and banners of the many heavens lent support to the unity of the Brotherhoods on their effective routing of the rebellions of the materialists in control of the planets. At the far end of a long isle stood a glorious vision surrounded by a formal blue-white series of stars with amethyst waves---the signet of the Shield of Michael, the Sign of unity that prepared the way for the legions of the Adonai 'Tsebayoth--the Host of the Living God--to protect the freedoms of spiritual evolution innumerable multitudes were cheering with the children in the foreground.
And beyond the Thrones and assemblies of the legions in the lower heavens, there exist the great White Throne of the Ancient of Days. There is nothing save the supreme Love of the Elders and Host in the presence of this Light. He who beholds the presence of the Most High God and the garment of Light which continually composes and recomposes the Life---flowing through us, and above us---knows this Kingdom will have no end!

For me that sound's astonishing beautiful. I can imagine endless souls full of love, cheering the creator and never feeling the burdens that we suffer. Glorious! :clap

Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:15 pm
Truth Seeker

Shady Groves wrote:
Quote:
Sinkholes, sinkholes, everywhere you look in China

One of many sinkholes that suddenly started appearing in Yibin City in Sichuan. One has already been turned into a hole house

dozen's more photos and stories of sinkholes in China at this link..

http://shanghaiist.com/2010/06/09/sinkh ... =2#gallery

Tropical storm Agatha swept through Central America, killing 178 people and creating a giant sinkhole in Guatemala City that was so big that it swallowed an entire three-story building. Now that is some skill. Not to be outdone though, Chinese netizens have posted the country's own crazy sinkholes.

ChinaSmack has translated a thread full of pictures of these freaky holes. Apparently, Yinbin City in Sichuan province contains over a dozen of them.

Sinkholes are formed by the chemical dissolution of carbonated rocks and are usually naturally occurring with a few instances of a sinkhole being formed by the collapse of a mine.

What's curious though is that most of these sinkholes have occurred in the last year or so. 2012 conspiracists unite! Maybe the Mayans were right after all?

Possible thing's like this ended many countries we have never known. Think of the many books, items, people, knowledge etc lost to the depths of the planet.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:16 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
Bulgarian Scientist Claims Alien Contact, Falls Silent

http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=11037

On November 26, 2009, London’s Daily Telegraph and Daily Mail reported that Filipov, [above], deputy director of the Space Research Institute (NASA equivalent) of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, had announced that, "aliens are currently all around us, and are watching us all the time." He claimed that he and a team of BAS scientists had interviewed several aliens (by means not disclosed) and that the answers to their questions were encoded in crop circle formations. According to the Telegraph, BAS issued a report on these communications, but I’ve yet to find it online.

A Phoenix-based paranormal talk radio host named Kevin Smith says he contacted Filipov by phone shortly after the articles were published and Filipov agreed to be interviewed, saying it was his "duty" to make his team’s discoveries public.

Then, Smith says, the good doctor stopped answering his cell phone. Days of radio silence passed before a Croatian news team was allowed to interview Filipov in the lobby of the Academy of Sciences building in Sofia, but the 19-minute interview was not used because, according to the news team, Filipov was "intoxicated."

Smith says he obtained a copy of the interview video, which included many close-ups of Filipov’s face, and, in Smith’s opinion, Filipov was suffering from sleep deprivation. A former international policeman, Smith says that Filipov showed no signs of HGN (Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus), which always accompanies alcohol intoxication. He also points out that sleep deprivation is a favorite tool of the gone-but-still-active Darzhavna Sigurnost, or Bulgarian KGB.

So what happened? Did the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences establish a dialogue with extraterrestrials? Did its deputy director then go rogue, announcing to the media that this communication had occurred? And did the Bulgarian KGB, in an attempt to discredit him, then "prepare" the deputy director for his interview with a Croation news team?

Hallucination is another possibility, of course. As are substance abuse and outright deceit. As to the last possibility, the questions arise: "who’s deceiving whom? And why?" The Telegraph refers to recent "heated debate" over "the role, feasibility, and reform of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences," so maybe Filipov’s announcement was only a bizarre and deeply misguided publicity stunt.

The email that I received from Smith today confirmed that he had viewed “the entire 19-minute video of the interview attempt by a Croatian TV news crew after Filipov had been handled for about 10 days.”

“That video,” Smith said, “has never been released by them, but it is most instructive. The reporter asks over and over if the aliens are in communication with us and Filipov finally says, ‘That is the information that if I tell you, they will kill me.’”

Make of it what you will.

Article from: technorati.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbCnfEof20o
click to delete

Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:26 pm
GT Truther

p4c wrote:
Crop circle and the Grand Cross on June 26, 2010!

On May 22 a crop Circle appeared near the windmill of Wilton in Wiltshire, South of England – a crop circle with an encoded message. This crop circle speaks of a profound paradigm shift, a reverse of polarity.

It alludes to two dates: The Grand Cross, activated on June 26, 2010, and December 21, 2012.

It contains a powerful warning, speaks of a global crisis and at the same time it shows the solution.

On June 26, 2010, there is an extraordinary planetary constellation, a Grand Cross. According to the message of the crop circle, the sun creates a new room, a healing room, a new field of consciousness on that day.

The sun unites two poles, merging them to a unity on June 26. This merging of polarities leads to a short-circuit, or in other words, a cosmic orgasm due to which a new room will enfold. This new room is a gift, because in this new room what seemed devoid of meaning all of sudden makes sense again. What enfolds is a new, corrected reality, shifted in phase!

According to the message of the crop circle this new room can be accessed by everyone through the power of consciousness.

If LOVE succeeds on earth, and be it for only a few hours in just one person or in just one loving couple, this experience of LOVE will leave a trace in this newly opening room, a trace which is eternal and will remain active forever. A shining trace, a trace of love, which will remain visible far beyond earth atmosphere. Each experience of love and every experience of peace will stimulate this room, fill and adorn it. The power of this room is going to grow exponentially. The songs of the Healed Matrix are the hymns which will fill this room!

Each person who dares to leave behind the matrix of power and violence, everyone who is not afraid of letting go old belief systems but live instead in harmony with Mother Earth and ALL that IS, will be able to access this room. Each person will receive healing impulses from this room through his consciousness and heart and will give in return his/her healing experience back to this room.

What we find in this room will exist within ourselves and outside of us. It is a Secret of the Universe, that what is being formed outside can be accessed from within; you find it in your own sacred inner space, your personal centre.

And once this Healing Matrix in this newly created Healing Room will be powerful enough, the matrix of fear will dissolve and the Healing Matrix will expand.

This is the Plan of the Star Master and the Planetary Beings.

This Healing Room is less than an atom in distance from us.

This Healing Room is in our own Sacred Space Centre when we are in unison with ourselves, in unison with Mother Earth and in unison with ALL that IS.

Werner Johannes Neuner describes the process of decodification of the message of the Crop Circle of Wilton in detail and all the information is available in German at this link:
http://www.meinthema.com/de/wernerneuner/News/W9News <http://www.meinthema.com/de/wernerneuner/News/W9News>

He is looking forward to entering this Sacred Room together with all of us,

In the Light of Unity

Werner Johannes Neuner and Sonja Myriel, who translated this message

http://lightgrid.ning.com/ http://lightgrid.ning.com/ http://lightgrid.ning.com/group/conscio ... esonplanet

-- Joan Vann Writing/PR/Events Tucson, AZ USA chantingriver@gmail.com 520.358.0575 http://www.healingmusic.org/joanvann http://www.soundhealersassociation.com

6d wanderer at glp wrote:
I don't have to ask if you guys are noticing the radical energy that's abounding lately because I see it in threads and posts on GLP, and I see it in the world at large, otherwise. Oh yeah, and I have definitely felt it, too. I will at times interchange the words "you" and "I" in this post as if they're one in the same. Please do not think that when I write "you" that I find myself set aside from or immune to the process at hand. I very well know that I am not.

Heh, I have to reveal, like a true confession, that at first, when this radical energy first kicked in well over a week ago, I had a time of it with interpersonal chaos for a spell. Good grief, I was seriously feeling a deep seated emotion of REBELLION. Righteously so, I think; but still, I was all over the place, and that's just not a good thing.

I really had to temper and subdue a seemingly all consuming rebellious vein of energy in order not to...well, to not act out in a fashion I knew I'd later find unattractive to my person and unaccommodating to the person I seek to become. For a few weeks prior I had already been on a particular prayer sojourn for my life to be enhanced, so at face value I knew that rebel-yell jig I had been dancing wasn't life enhancing, at all. It may've felt good, but it wasn't progressive.

Then, about five days into the alignment and my own chaos I had a light bulb moment...tah-dah!

As some of you already know, the palpable shift into this kickin' radical energy has to do with the recent and ongoing astrological-energy event that is the Grand Cross alignment. This alignment has indeed been identified by astrologers as heralding radical energy and they have predicted chaotic times on the world stage.

Yet, within this light bulb moment I realized that there is a vast window of opportunity at hand via this alignment. I realized that if I could manage to remain more neutral and even keeled emotively, then the abounding radical energy could be worked for multi-leveled growth and discovery. I also realized that if I did not remain neutral and emotionally even keeled then the alternative would be me allowing the radical energy to pan out as interpersonally chaotic, and I would likely become a neural train wreck before all was said and done...and there would be no astrological event, no world stage hooey, no other person to blame, but myself, IF I parlayed a pathway to catastrophe after having been better notified.

As an energy worker - within a moment of sheer wonder - I realized in that light bulb moment, shone through that window of opportunity, well beyond my line of vision, that I was sensing an unique view of what "radical" is in pure form, and it is not at all chaotic.

And, yes, self-righteousness has its place, time, and necessity...but at least for me, here and now and under this alignment influence, this is not a time for it. This is a time-determinate to let go of preconceived notions - at ALL levels of consciousness - in order to make hallowed room for transformation within the outasight transformation. The chaos aspect of this radical energy is JUST only local/planetary and it is not a reflection of the sophisticated, intelligent, and dynamic radical energy in motion in the universe at large where our human righteousness becomes soo dwarfed by the greatness of that intelligence and sophisticated dynamic.

Quite apparently, the energetic baseline of this alignment is radical, the whole nature of the radicalness is immutable, and there's just no getting around or away from it because it's massively permeative. It's our lot for the time being. We can be in it kicking and screaming, or not.

Taking the planetary alignment energies in only as a harbinger of chaos is to recognize only a fraction of what's made available throughout its transient period of influence. For energy workers - of all kinds of natures and ideologies - this is a grand scale period of time to dig into self and cleanse, and to do so with consciousness/awareness refinement and expansion, life enhancement, as an outcome. This is a time to tap into that intelligent and sophisticated dynamic now made available and look past the "man behind the curtain" like he doesn't even exist...paradox? Pfht, there is no stinkin' box.

And I'll tell ya, my greatest concern and reason for this post is so that your (and mine, too) subconscious doesn't end up being a "ground zero" desolation zone when all this time-sensitive chaotic on-world activity becomes less influenced by greater processes and mellows a bit. By being less of a reactor to the world stage chaotic stimuli NOW you and I can avoid suddenly and shockingly finding ourselves within an interpersonal ground zero effect in the near and even far future.

Basically, if not a little crudely, my hope is that this post helps both you and me not to feel like a pile of shit when these planets aligned in this Grand Cross take a shift into different directions, and the particular influence is abated. Abandoning ourselves now within this chaos and running willy-nilly with scissors like our hair's on fire is just about the worse possible way to presently manage ourselves. We can do better by ourselves, here and now, and do so with what I think can be far, far reaching results into realms we yet know or dare to think we can go.

You see, the way I see it, what is radical in a proactive manner about this alignment's energy is that it has "legs" and can be focused to traverse beyond what we can merely conceive of within our human condition and to expand beyond what only our eyes see and our ears hear. It's so expansive that upon first realizing this I had something of a gasp-moment. Energy-wise, it was a long, timeless gasp-moment.

I'm going to suggest that those who have felt the ongoing calling to transition this millenia-old reign of chaotic terror called our "reality" take a particular course of action over the next few weeks. And while these weeks we're in and heading through are not a last-ditch-effort-chance to cleanse and refine, I do think they are a distinctly remarkable time of opportunity to cleanse and refine.

I suggest to you, my energy worker friends, to wholeheartedly take advantage of the radical opportunity at hand like it is a gift of nourishment from your god, your creator, your savior, your higher self - whatever floats your boat safely on stormy seas- and to do so like the healthful future of your broad spectrum energy body and field of awareness depends on it.

If you notice the urgency of tone in that last sentence, then good. My word choices are not meant to be dramatic, though, and are not to inspire panic...but, gosh, ya know, the thing about this radical window of opportunity is that it also bears a proclivity for mirroring, and therein lies the rub. Even if you're a "steady as she goes" type of person you've noticed there's a lot to react to these days, haven't you? It's kind of hard not to have knee jerk reactions, isn't it? Getting rubbed the wrong way is par for the course these days, huh?

Awwww, hell's bells, there's knees flying all over this planet reacting to geophysical, political, economic, societal, and human-to-human issues...and even more hell-fire, the list of issues to react to can just keep going on and on, like a myriad fractal.

As has always been, identifying pinpoint issues that are emotionally triggering is in itself not without merit, but to only go so far as to recognize you're being triggered is not "Just" enough. It does not even begin to do justice to and meet the potential available to us through this grand radical energy opportunity to wash out the chaos we've become masters at recycling.

The urgency of my above word choices are meant to instill insight about the profundity of the energy now available, and to inspire proactivity rather than just mere reactivity. At this time, just merely recognizing reactions is only going to produce more floundering. Despite all the chaos playing out in the world at large and how confusing that can be you do have an opportunity to choose to discover energetic expansion, all the while the chaotic web of this "reality" is imploding.

Hmmm, (interesting, because I'm not a Christian), regarding this window of opportunity and its mirroring quality I am now reminded of the Corinthians 13:12 passage--

"For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known."

For the sake of this thread's material I like the following version of the passage best--

"For the present we see things as if in a mirror, and are puzzled; but then we shall see them face to face. For the present the knowledge I gain is imperfect; but then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known."

The "I am" in this quote is the "perfect form" of you I'm going to heretofore mention.

My suggestion is that you write out a prayer or intention for yourself to be cleansed at these (at the least) four levels--

~ physical body
~ spirit-etheric body
~ genetic body
~ consciousness, at all levels

--and for such the cleansing to river through ALL pathways that connect you to your MOST PERFECT FORM, enhancing your life in all ways divinately possible.

Write it out and look at it a few times a day. Read it and say it when you get up in the morning and before you go to bed at night. Meditate on it intently a time or two, but don't obsess about it. Know in your heart of hearts and at the core of your core that there's a greater and wiser force so with you right now, and that within that wiser force realm radical isn't chaotic and doesn't manifest as difficult and complicated.

The energy of this prayer/intention approach should be "let go of" by yourself and felt as a diffusion, rather than yourself gathering enhancement in, and felt as an infusion. This way you're not basing an outcome - the eventual energetic "boomerang" infusion that will come - on just what the little-mind-you knows.

There is no man, there is no curtain, there is no box.

Know that there is, throughout the next few weeks, room only for you and your most perfect form to interact in a way before not available. Let go, for now, of being the master and commander of yourself, and allow the greatest part of you to shine through and its way.

Now, shoo-whee, there is a definitive reason why I just put myself through explaining all this the best as I can, when it's so unbelievably difficult to explain. Gawd, I'm too embarrassed to say how long it's taken me to get this wording down without screwing it up. What's not too difficult to explain is the following, although I ask you not to think of it as a prediction--

Somewhere down the road in the near future we will experience a major timeline/reality shift as an outcome of this alignment. Even though I may not know the day nor the hour, you may mark my words that we're going to wake up one day fairly soon and think, "Holy shenackles, what just happened?"

When that day does come do you want to be standing in your new dimensional environment thinking "different day, same shit?" Or do you want to be standing there pleased at how you didn't cart a load of kaotic kwap into your new "energetic home"?

Your approach to and with self right now will beget what you become at some soon to be pivotal juncture of linear time. Make the best of everything while you have the opportunity.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:54 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Edited for points that resonate with me :)
UncleJohn wrote:
p4c wrote:
a new room will enfold.
.... LOVE succeeds on earth
dares to leave behind the matrix of power and violence, everyone who is not afraid of letting go old belief systems but live instead in harmony
This is the Plan of the Star Master and the Planetary Beings.

This Healing Room is less than an atom in distance from us.

This Healing Room is in our own Sacred Space Centre when we are in unison with ourselves, in unison with Mother Earth and in unison with ALL that IS.
to remain more neutral and even keeled emotively, then the abounding radical energy could be worked for multi-leveled growth and discovery.
Corinthians 13:12
write out a prayer or intention for yourself to be cleansed at these (at the least) four levels--

~ physical body
~ spirit-etheric body
~ genetic body
~ consciousness, at all levels
There is no man, there is no curtain, there is no box.
Somewhere down the road in the near future we will experience a major timeline/reality shift as an outcome of this alignment. Even though I may not know the day nor the hour, you may mark my words that we're going to wake up one day fairly soon and think, "Holy shenackles, what just happened?"
Your approach to and with self right now will beget what you become at some soon to be pivotal juncture of linear time. Make the best of everything while you have the opportunity.

Thanks UJ,
Worth saying again only shorter.
I am beginning to believe all these chaotic and unknown events happen, just as a HUMAN EXPERIMENT to see how we react before the end times.
Also prefer 13:12 as the
New Living Translation (©2007)
Now we see things imperfectly, like puzzling reflections in a mirror, but then we will see everything with perfect clarity. All that I know now is partial and incomplete, but then I will know everything completely, just as God now knows me completely.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:10 am
GT Truther

(Note: Getting It Right...What I've learned from the "Whole Light Beings" too...Dex)
(1973) From his discourse with Ultra-dimensional ET's, the Contactee shares information about the Earth changes:

This speaks of how the earth's specie has a direct light arc, a direct light focus which controls biological rhythms. Man will soon learn that his life system is not directly dependent upon the solar magnetic field paradigm to regenerate his biological rhythms.

A new source of Light is now reaching our solar system and interpenetrating Earth's magnetic field, altering the biological rhythms. This is forcing the specie to leave behind it's old time-cell of perception on the physical, mental, and spiritual levels.
This must take place before the specie can go into a new time cell of consciousness with a unified perception.

As the arcs of light begin to change, a different light force is beginning to work with the electromagnetic forces. This is causing the magnetic fields of the brain cavity to be sufficiently raised to a higher mental frequency, allowing Man to receive "Whole Light Beings" who will give instructions as to the program of the next level of creation.

It has been previously thought that the light forces of the earth's magnetic field control the rhythms of life of all biological species, and living cells need only the light of our own portion of the electromagnetic spectrum to survive.

The key tells us. however, without new Magnetic paradigms with multiple arcs of color, the color radiation of the sun's light will not be sufficient for the survival of the species.
We will therefore, begin to work with more of the complete spectrum. The major color factor, however, will be the "warm white" color coding which will enable us to integrate with our original form sent from the higher universe to this world. Thus, having the brain of an electromagnetic computer, we will be forced to adapt to an enlarged electromagnetic spectrum, or spin out of the old electromagnetic spiral into consciousness death if we cannot code into the new colors when we cross our Alpha and Omega light spectrum.

The new electromagnetic frequency is a new biological threshold by itself, and yet attached to a plurality of other astrobiological thresholds of many suns, creates a "Covenant of Living Light"--Mitsvahs 'Esh," which is the integration of the many color thresholds of Light.

Accordingly we will go beyond this present threshold where we have been kept by the old solar paradigm of Power, within a "common light" covenant of only one sun.

Our sun, by virtue of being a variable star, will be seen as having great limitations for future evolutions. This will be observable by a visible exchange of solar polarity fields and by the magnetic mapping of inter-solar lines rotating faster than the surface of the sun.
These changes will also affect the rotation of Saturn. This will be seen as a periodic effect which will be noticed in the activity of Saturn's rings. It will illustrate new changes that will take place throughout the entirety of the solar system.

These changes are the result of new biological light controls being introduced by the new administrative order in conjunction with the Council of Nine.
These changes are necessary to prepare our human evolution to the overlap with "Whole Light Beings" of advanced creation in the evolving of new astro-mutations.

New astro-mutations will take place where new magnetic lines bring about the balances in the energy coupling from a proton-electron-proton grid to an electron-proton-electron grid. Here, the bioenergy of the body inherits a new electron and positron pair and the blood circulatory systems inherits new magnetic lines of force.
The ionized field around the blood loses it's proton relationship to a new electron-proton-electron field as the life form is moved into the next phase of the electromagnetic spectrum. The former orientation is dropped and a new recombination process results.

In other words, molecular density levels work with certain frequencies of Light radiation and when the Light source in changed in this manner, the molecular density level is changed to reveal the next electron orbital level of the Universal Mind.

In other words, Man will be able to participate in higher evolutionary worlds because his hemoglobin chain will shift with his phylogenetic tree to a new system of balance.
whereby singular, group, and vacuum ultraviolet waves will combine to allow the organic form of life to pass through the old molecular density into a new molecular density as a "holistic system."

The change of the phylogenetic tree will allow for tremendous restructuring of the blood circulatory system. "Snip"
"Skipping"

However, Enoch explained to me that there are still living species that survive, even in the polar areas, because the geomagnetic change is not a question of advancing and retreating ice, but the relocation of the entirety of the Earth's mantle along a new magnetic meridian.

In the process of the energy buildup leading to these events, Enoch said, all large scale changes in the magnetic field arises out of mechanical motions of a conducting medium which involves magnetohydrodynamic activity.

The Earth's core, composed mostly of molten iron, conducts electric currents which amplify accompanying magnetic fields when energy wave bombardment pours in through the polar areas of the Earth.

Excessive cosmic wave bombardment transforms the iron core into a liquid plastic-like field which disrupts the state of energy equilibrium within the core of the Earth.
These unique energy transformations are the cause of some of the larger magnetic reversals throughout the galaxy.

These massive cosmic wave bombardments are caused by changes in the vibration rate of star grids in relationship to fundamental periods of activities within the Milky Way.

Furthermore, the transformation of the Earth's core into a liquid plastic-like field causes the core dynamo to act like an inner lubricant. This allows the shell of the planet to slide when the proper torque forces on the shell of the earth are thrown into geomagnetic reversal.

Our planet is no different than any other form of life that must renew itself; it is like an "energy molecule" going through renewal and being restored to a new existence.

We must understand that the geomagnetic reversals and the changing of the electromagnetic density are necessary parts of the recycling of human biochemical processes, as humanity passes into a new body of Light. In all of these fundamental changes, however, we must understand that there is no fixed "time scale" in these changes from the stand point of a singular relativity. The time factor is determined by a sliding criteria of events on a galactic and planetary scale matched with the spiritual activity of a Son universe directing the blueprint of "causal fertility."
Between the periodical time scales of cosmic renewal, Man emerges on the scene as an intelligence which survives by being a part of the Fathers' plan of ongoing soul creation.

Is man to await the total destruction of the planet? God forbid. What the Father has ordained, he beckons into renewed creation through the return of the Masters, who will set their feet upon the planet, in order to assist Man in the work of recreation.
The paradox of momentary planetary death will stand as a leveling force of the false powers of planetary control, while the consciousness awakening of human and interdimensional intelligence will share the New Day that will come upon them so quickly that death does not recognize that it has passed into life! The rite of passage will lead into the Light, and the Light shall devour the fire of death, as three-dimensional consciousness puts on the "Image" of Light.

Then it shall be written that the faithful like the three servants of Daniel--put on "the Image of Light"--while in the fiery furnace--and were coded into the Light and into Salvation.

J.J.H.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:26 am
GT Truther

Shady Groves wrote:
Beam on the Pyramid of Kukulkan

See extenstive photo examination. Its in spanish so you'll have to go threw the Google Web Page Translator here's the link.

http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... ulkan.html

I have seen this in a movie Shady. Recently on the Sci Fi chanel.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:42 am
GT Truther

Shady Groves wrote:
When I was a kid and still Catholic (and a wickedly deep bible reader) it always struck me as odd how all those stories contained stories of the old hebrew armies, (and later in the new testament the angels) using trumpets. Such as the story of walls of Jericho

Wish I had the money. I'd study this topic and this topic alone for the rest of mylife.

Shady

They use to throw hub caps into the air and take a picture. Now they use rocks. Money is tight!

Quote:

August 4, 2009

A family hiking and taking landscape photos of a home in Gushan inadvertently captured images of a UFO floating above the trees looking the same as a rock! ...

Gang Hao said that the photos were taken at 15:34 on July 19, 2009... He and his family accidentally shot the photos while climbing, and the unusual photo of this strange flying object was not found until two days later, while he was organizing photos on his computer. He was amazed to see what appeared when he zoomed in on the object.

"The camera is a Canon SX 110IS... the photo did not undergo any post-processing. Based on analysis of photos showing the sky, the clouds should be about 1300 meters short and broken cumulus clouds, and the Weather Bureau recorded the same observation..." Gang Hao said that the lower 2/3 of the photo shows trees and mountains, while the top 1/3 shows the sky... and a UFO shaped like a large cone-like column that looks like stone... estimated to be about 5 meters in diameter.

After discovery of the pictures of the unidentified object, Gang Hao was also very puzzled, so he showed the image to a few colleagues and friends. Is it a flying saucer? ... Or just ordinary stones floating up in the air?...

Yesterday Gang Hao decided to show the photos and contacted reporters in the hope of identifying the strange floating object.

Analysis

This giant boulder is estimated at 5m in diameter, which suggests a weight of several tonnes. The fact that the family never noticed it flying overhead while taking the photos suggests that the boulder was most likely stationary or moving only very slowly during the unusual event.

It seems that the recent physics discoveries of acoustic levitation have not yet been considered as a potential explanation. The piezoelectric properties of the quartz that is most likely the main constituent of the sandstone boulder allows its levitation by focused infrasound standing waves. The internal reflection of the parallel faces of the quartz crystals allows the acoustic energy to be stored inside the stone. The build-up of vibratory energy within the quartz lattice creates an electromagnetic field reducing the stone's weight until it becomes entirely weightless, levitating without friction along the standing wave's arch.

The source of the focused standing wave energy levitating these stones is the Orion pyramids at Giza, exactly 5,240 miles from Gushan (or Gunchangzhai), China (25.02°N 118.51°E). This distance is precisely 21.05% of the Earth's mean circumference (of 24,892 miles). Gushan is also situated 1,245 miles from Angkor Wat - a resonant distance that is precisely 5.00% of the Earth's mean circmference.

Other similarly unusual incidents have been reported in the US in Limon State Park and Yellowwood State Park, Indiana. In both Indiana locations hunters reported huge sandstone boulders in the tops of tall trees, and both sites are nearly 25.0% of the Earth's circumference from the Great Pyramid.

Such unusual acoustic levitation is a sign that a new resonance is emerging in the Gushan area of China, and will be building gradually into a higher energy level that has already been observed at other infrasound focal points. Extreme manifestations of this resonance are waves of piezoelectric fires that are now simultaneously occuring in Ratria, India, Messina, Italy, Bodibe, South Africa and Santa Barbara, USA.
click to delete

Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:45 am
GT Truther

True could be a hoax..

But I do have a 1910 issue of Scientific American where the very first Westerners were allowed into Tibet to survey and document their culture. In the 12 page piece they talk about how they witnessed entire monasteries of Tibetan Monks come out with their trumpets and move 12 ton boulders into place to build their mount ion monestry foundation walls. Using absolutely nothing but the sound of their trumpets and Acoustic Levitation.

They don't publish stories like that anymore now do they? Gee I wonder why.

Shady

the time traveler wrote:
Shady Groves wrote:

Shady

They use to throw hub caps into the air and take a picture. Now they use rocks. Money is tight!

Quote:

August 4, 2009

Analysis

click to delete

Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:55 am
GT Truther

Shady

I was first led by ET to experience Egyptian hieroglyphs. I saw Pharaohs' holding what looked like tuning forks. as laymen of history, we appear to be getting closer to understanding the truths of some of the more mysterious pictographs depicted.

Dex

Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:48 pm
GT Truther

I agree with you Shady! But I think that pic. is fake since there are no trumpets showing.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:46 pm
GT Truther

LMAO TT, that was VERY FUNNY!!

Seriously, there is a video of the news report. Lemme find it.

Here it is, the news:

Investigated as possible hoax:

I am inclined to think it is a hoax simply because as the video points out, that is an empty chamber behind that "window" or hole. It Is NOT ILLUMINATED.

Photoshop.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:59 pm
GT Truther

One more thing about the rock. How was the rock laying on the ground? Not point down I'll bet. It would have been on it's side or flat side down. But not setting on the point.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:30 am
Truth Seeker

Does that mean the tech or device used to levitate the rock can't rotate it? Not saying the picture is real. But would seem a waste to be able to levitate a rock but not able to then rotate it to how you need it. Would sound like an early prototype or first generation type device.

the time traveler wrote:
One more thing about the rock. How was the rock laying on the ground? Not point down I'll bet. It would have been on it's side or flat side down. But not setting on the point.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:20 am
GT Truther

Dex I know of the hieroglyphics that you speak of. Had that poster sized in dorm room at IU for four years :)

Personally I don't buy in electromagnetism as the power source for most ufos. Its actually Acoustic Levitation and how the crop circles are being made in seconds.

If people want to see what can be done with Acoustic Levitation just type those two words in youtube search. Hundreds of videos, mind blowing stuff. Most of which coming from garage amateur inventors and experimenters.

Dex wrote:
Shady

I was first led by ET to experience Egyptian hieroglyphs. I saw Pharaohs' holding what looked like tuning forks. as laymen of history, we appear to be getting closer to understanding the truths of some of the more mysterious pictographs depicted.

Dex

Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:35 am
GT Truther

Quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94KzmB2bI7s

This is an acoustic levitation chamber I designed and built in 1987 as a micro-gravity experiment for NASA related subject matter.
The 12 inch cubed plexiglas Helmholtz Resonant Cavity has 3 speakers attached to the cube by aluminium acoustic waveguides.
By applying a continuous resonant(600Hertz) sound wave, and by adjusting the amplitude and phase relationship amongst the 3 speakers; I was able to control levitation and movement in all 3 (x,y,z) axis of the ambient space.
This research was used to show the effects of micro-gravity conditions that exist in the space shuttle environment in orbit, but done here on Earth in a lab.
This is not "anti-gravity." So don't waste time arguing something pointless.
SEE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94KzmB2bI7s

Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:45 am
GT Truther

NASA Scientist Above..
Quote:
3 speakers; I was able to control levitation and movement in all 3 (x,y,z) axis of the ambient space.

Based on the few authentic said to be Nazi UFO Photographs..

Do that take note it had 3 spherical chambers at the base..

Why do those UFO's always Huuuuuuuuuummmm and Osculate? Wellll Daaaahhh!
We don't hear the ultra sound because the speakers are in perfect balance and cancel out the majority of the ultra-sound. YET its effects are felt when the contactee or abductee touches the craft or gets near it.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:53 am
GT Truther

Dear Everybody,

Sorry for not visiting more lately, but I am trying to get my son into jobcorps or some other program where he has a chance of getting trained for gainful employment. I wanted to mention some startling things that I found recently that put an interesting complexion on things in this universe.

On alcuinbramerton's blog, (alcuin and flutterby), there are a series of stories about busts being made on Vatican officials for a variety of misdeeds ranging from pedophilia to embezzling from church coffers. On those articles are two amazing articles from Tony Bushby about the origins of Jesus Christ and the "New Testament." I highly recommend reading these articles which were printed in Nexus magazine in 2008. Constantine, it turns out, did not get converted, he created Christianity as we know it today along with his paid stooge "Eusebious." The Council of Nicea was pulled together to glean the best elements from a whole range of cults and religions including Hinduism. Jesus was a composite of Mithraia and Hesus a god of the Culdees/Druids. His original name was Hesus Krishna. The Council of Nicea then wrote the rest of the stories about Jesus drawing upon all kinds of myths told by the various representatives of the cults/religions in the Roman Empire.

After the council, all the books, papyrus etc. were burned to prevent anyone from finding out that it was all a lie. Unfortunately, documents relating to these various religions kept surfacing. By the 1800s, Catholic priests/monks etc. were discovering discrepancies between the church's formal liturgy and the many similar accounts drawn from other religions/cults. They began to realize that something was wrong and that the Vatican was hiding many things from their followers etc.

Among the things that the Council of Nicea decided was that the very traditional belief in reincarnation held by many groups around the world including the Hindus would be left out of Church teaching because if people thought that they were going to come back, they might not strive for good behavior in this life. Another interesting fact about the character of Jesus was that Mithraia had told his followers that he was "coming back" in the future and would take those who were good to another world.

I posted about a year ago about the rumors that the Bible had been written by the Cano family. Well, it appears that it was written at the orders of Constantine and that this cynical manipulation of the world has been known as such by many people including many Church insiders and the Rockefellers who wanted to publish their own Bible (giving them an advantage over others in the ruling of the planet). It also appears that the European royalty who claimed to have been descended from Jesus are lying. Jesus was not real, so the Merovingians are liars, too.

Interestingly enough, the truth about the Church emerging will also destroy the Jewish religion which is not as old as they want to portray it. The oldest religions are those of the Hindus.

MK

Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:18 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Persoanlly I'd say it wasn't because of the Church but the location. They do like to hover over the topagraphical HIgh Places of locations. The Church just happened to be sitting on that spot... but who knows.. Shady

Quote:
Black Hole Like UFO Object Over A Church In Ontario, Canada

Story Adapted by Herb Deary

http://beforeitsnews.com/news/87/208/Bl ... nada.html#

Here is a mufon report of a man that saw a Black Hole Like UFO Object Over A Church In Ontario, Canada. The pics are very clear as well. It seems that this manifestation also pulsated as it hovered high above in the skies. Was this a sign for those of the religious persuasion or another Ufo Sighting? Or both? There has been many accounts throughout history and in the bible of extraterrestrial visitation. We all know of the, Nephilim, Watchers, and the stories from ancient Sumeria, and the Annunaki. Is this coincidence that it appears over a church in the highest spot above this town? In any case this is just another great sighting from people just like you and I.

Herb Deary/ Slushpup

Matt. 24:37-38: “But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be."

Quote fro the MUFON report.

Hi my name is Shane, my son Jacob and i were going on a bike ride by the river to go fishing. So, we brought the camera in case we caught a fish or something else that was cool.After finding a turtle and taking pictures of it, we noticed it was getting late around 9:00pm so, we decided to leave. Biking back on the path heading West i happened to turn my head to the North and saw this very distinct dark object in the sky which appeared over the church in the far distance(the higest peak in the city) approx 1-2 km away from us above the church but, it seemed further away than that and a few hundred feet high possibly a thousand. At first i thought it was a hot air balloon but, i've seen those before and i knew it wasn't that so, We watched it to see if it was moving but it didn't go up or down or side ways it appeared to be slightly pulsating in one spot,in arms length it would be the size of a larger asprine but smaller than a dime.after watching it for a few minutes i remembered i had my camera so i took two pictures zoomed in at 14 times but it still wasn't close enough to see good with the camera. I told my son we need to get closer to it to get a better picture! he didn't want to but, we decided to go to the fire hall to get closer apprx 1-1 1/2 minute bike ride when we got there it was gone, nothing in the sky at all. My reaction was "what the!!" where did it go? I have seen this type of object before except a lot larger and in a different city but, this time i had a picture! to show what we saw.

Source.. Mufon Report # 23971

More here..

theufologynetwork.freeforum.ca/black-hole-like-object-over-ontario-vt1746.html

click to delete

Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:58 am
GT Truther

Quote:
Science Historian Cracks The 'Plato Code', Secret Messages Hidden In The Great Philosopher's Writings

http://beforeitsnews.com/news/87/674/Sc ... tings.html

A science historian at the University of Manchester has cracked the "Plato Code" -- the long disputed secret messages hidden in the great philosopher's writings. Plato was the Einstein of Greece's Golden Age and his work founded Western culture and science. Dr. Jay Kennedy's findings are set to revolutionize the history of the origins of Western thought.

Plato was the Einstein of Greece’s Golden Age and his work founded Western culture and science. Dr Jay Kennedy’s findings are set to revolutionise the history of the origins of Western thought.

Image credit: University of Manchester

Dr Kennedy, whose findings are published in the leading US journal Apeiron, reveals that Plato used a regular pattern of symbols, inherited from the ancient followers of Pythagoras, to give his books a musical structure. A century earlier, Pythagoras had declared that the planets and stars made an inaudible music, a ‘harmony of the spheres’. Plato imitated this hidden music in his books.

The hidden codes show that Plato anticipated the Scientific Revolution 2,000 years before Isaac Newton, discovering its most important idea – the book of nature is written in the language of mathematics. The decoded messages also open up a surprising way to unite science and religion. The awe and beauty we feel in nature, Plato says, shows that it is divine; discovering the scientific order of nature is getting closer to God. This could transform today’s culture wars between science and religion.

“Plato’s books played a major role in founding Western culture but they are mysterious and end in riddles,” Dr Kennedy, at Manchester’s Faculty of Life Sciences explains.

“In antiquity, many of his followers said the books contained hidden layers of meaning and secret codes, but this was rejected by modern
scholars

“It is a long and exciting story, but basically I cracked the code. I have shown rigorously that the books do contain codes and symbols and that unraveling them reveals the hidden philosophy of Plato.

“This is a true discovery, not simply reinterpretation.”

This will transform the early history of Western thought, and especially the histories of ancient science, mathematics, music, and philosophy.

Dr Kennedy spent five years studying Plato’s writing and found that in his best-known work the Republic he placed clusters of words related to music after each twelfth of the text – at one-twelfth, two-twelfths, etc. This regular pattern represented the twelve notes of a Greek musical scale. Some notes were harmonic, others dissonant. At the locations of the harmonic notes he described sounds associated with love or laughter, while the locations of dissonant notes were marked with screeching sounds or war or death. This musical code was key to cracking Plato’s entire symbolic system.

Dr Kennedy, a researcher in the Centre for the History of Science, Technology and Medicine, says: “As we read his books, our emotions follow the ups and downs of a musical scale. Plato plays his readers like musical instruments.”

However Plato did not design his secret patterns purely for pleasure – it was for his own safety. Plato's ideas were a dangerous threat to Greek religion. He said that
mathematical

laws and not the gods controlled the universe. Plato's own teacher had been executed for heresy. Secrecy was normal in ancient times, especially for esoteric and religious knowledge, but for Plato it was a matter of life and death. Encoding his ideas in secret patterns was the only way to be safe.

Plato led a dramatic and fascinating life. Born four centuries before Christ, when Sparta defeated plague-ravaged Athens, he wrote 30 books and founded the world’s first
university

, called the Academy. He was a feminist, allowing women to study at the Academy, the first great defender of romantic love (as opposed to marriages arranged for political or financial reasons) and defended homosexuality in his books. In addition, he was captured by pirates and sold into slavery before being ransomed by friends.

Dr Kennedy explains: “Plato’s importance cannot be overstated. He shifted humanity from a warrior society to a wisdom society. Today our heroes are Einstein and Shakespeare – and not knights in shining armour – because of him.”

Over the years Dr Kennedy carefully peeled back layer after symbolic layer, sharing each step in lectures in Manchester and with experts in the UK and US.

He recalls: “There was no Rosetta Stone. To announce a result like this I needed rigorous, independent proofs based on crystal-clear evidence.

“The result was amazing – it was like opening a tomb and finding new set of gospels written by Jesus Christ himself.

“Plato is smiling. He sent us a time capsule.”

Dr Kennedy’s findings are not only surprising and important; they overthrow conventional wisdom on Plato. Modern historians have always denied that there were codes; now Dr Kennedy has proved otherwise.

He adds: “This is the beginning of something big. It will take a generation to work out the implications. All 2,000 pages contain undetected symbols.”

The paper ‘Plato’s forms, Pythagorean Mathematics, and Stichometry’ is available.

[Shady Adds:: Fantastic insight into his thinking indeed the man was head of his time! ]

Plato quoted:

“Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.”

“If women are expected to do the same work as men, we must teach them the same things.”

“Ignorance: the root of all evil.” {Shady : absolutely!]

“Only the dead have seen the end of war.”

“The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men.”

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”

Dr Jay Kennedy has degrees from Princeton and Stanford. He worked at the University of
Notre Dame

and Cambridge University before moving to the Centre for the History of Science, Technology, and Medicine at the University of Manchester. Before becoming a teacher, he worked on the oil rigs in the Gulf of Mexico, in Tokyo as a translator, and in Baghdad at the National Computer Centre.

Contacts and sources:
click to delete

Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:35 am
GT Truther

Quote:
Meet The British soldier of the future: Star Wars helmet and sharpshooter rifle to take on Taliban

he British soldier of the future: Star Wars helmet and sharpshooter rifle to take on Taliban

Read more:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... z0ru2zsrjm

Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:40 am
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.4
Real X Files: Nature has a way of saying "Do Not Touch, Do Not Disturb! A Hunched Cat hissing with fur standing on end, B A Rattle Snake shaking its rattle C A Grinning Homeless man at the Bus Stop Wearing a Trench Coat ready to fling open any second.. And there is the Recent Google Map/Earth Discovery of "Horseboy" standing along the street. ~~~ Shady

Quote:
Creepy 'Horseboy' photo on Scottish road becomes latest Google Streetview mystery

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... z0rpPXlVqb

He only wanted to find an optician's to repair his glasses.

But what Russell Moffatt saw on Google StreetView made him question whether he also needed to get his eyes tested.

The bizarre sight, dubbed 'Horseboy', has become an unlikely internet sensation after being snapped by one of Google's cars on an otherwise unremarkable Aberdeen street.

Now, the search is on to unmask the mystery prankster.
A man wearing a horses head pictured on Google Street View in Aberdeen

Greeting neigh-bours: A man wearing a horse's head pictured on Google Streetview in Aberdeen

Mr Moffatt, a 50-year-old IT manager, spotted Horseboy in Hardgate in Aberdeen.

He said: 'I needed to get my glasses repaired and was looking for an optician's shop when I suddenly saw this crazy guy.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article ... z0rpPXlVqb
click to delete

Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:53 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 904 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next