It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:58 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 904 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.4 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.4
Crop Circles: Messages From the Future?
Posted by David Jones on April 9, 2008

By FREDDY SILVA

Linear time is a frustrating thing. At least to those who inhabit the invisible universe: the souls or spirits. We humans fret about time, or lack of it, or the speeding up of, or what will happen in time, or in the future, or… you get the picture. Meanwhile, in the spirit world, they fret about what a fret we make over something that does not exist outside our own physical reality; all that happens happens in the now, and a number of probable futures are at play and we knew this before we, ourselves, incarnated. Except that, for the most part, we do not remember. And that’s where the problem arises about the future, at least our perception of it. Confused?

Well, let us take a look at this from another perspective. In the spirit realms, things operate not in linear fashion but in the round and in cycles – much like the creators of crop circles, whose messages generally appear in the round as well as in cycles. In my time as a researcher of sacred spaces and their connection to human consciousness, I’ve been privy to many interesting – and challenging – phenomena, one being the origin of crop circles and those responsible for them. The genuine ones, that is. And precisely why they are here and why now. And a large part of the answer lies in the way the world works outside our physical realm.Across the thin veil, the world of soul or spirit or Creator is a well-oiled machine that functions on the basic principle that all existence exists for one simple purpose: to have an experience. This may come as a disappointment to many of us, but there you have it, it’s all about having an experience. The evidence is supported by thousands of clinical past-life regression case studies who, upon returning from a hypnotic state, claim this to indeed be the case. And one of the most challenging experiences for the soul is to incarnate here on Earth.

Since souls have no physical body, as we would perceive it, they have no direct emotional experience until they acquire carnal shape. Thus, Earth provides a unique environment where not only do they get to experience emotion – too much, I must profess – but since souls arrive here with a pre-induced case of amnesia, they also have to interact with six billion others, most of whom also cannot fathom why they came here in the first place.

This makes the play that is human life both fascinating and tragic. And the difference between that fine line is defined by how we, as the embodiment of those incarnated souls, go about the business of remembering who we are and why we’re here. And this is where sacred space, and phenomena such as crop circles come in.

Back in the spirit world, when we sit in the cosmic library looking at possible future situations in which we want to be involved, we already understand that upon incarnating we will not remember why. It is designed that way, so you do not borrow from previous lessons or incidences and thus learn to handle new experiences from a fresh perspective; your gut feeling or instinct acts as a barometer between you in the now and any past-life experience. That is why it is important to pay attention to that gut feeling.

Our teachers and guides on the other side know of the difficulties associated with this disconnect between the soul in a human body and the spirit world. They also understand that since we will have free will to follow three possible outcomes, and that being a grounded soul will make us susceptible to material attachments and illusions, there is an agreement between incarnating souls and spirit guides that signs, signals, people, events and other mnemonic devices will be used, from time to time, to remind us of our greater purpose.

I’m not talking about plagues, earthquakes, signs of Beelzebub and other biblical-style events. I’m talking about situations that have such a direct impact on our state of awareness that failing to follow that gut feeling at such moments is to follow a less-than-desired course of experience.

Once in a while, highly developed souls incarnate with a better-connected umbilical cord to the spirit world to act for us as examples of purposeful living. Jesus, Buddha, Mozart, Gandhi, Martin Luther King Jr., and latterly, Mother Teresa, to name a few. Their primary aim was not to foster religious movements or followings but to show, by example, that in establishing a connection with the invisible universe – that is, living a life aware of balance between physical and spiritual needs – they were able to go about their earthly business in a manner which served a purpose conceived ahead of linear time. In other words, they demonstrated the power of living purposefully, of living the dream awake. And yes, some went as far as to show us how to create miracles, just to demonstrate the power of our often neglected human intent.

Essentially they were following precisely the aim taught in all esoteric traditions, from the Egyptian Mysteries schools to the original principles behind Islam, even Freemasonry.

The general human response to such gifts has been crucifixion, in one form or another. I recall when Mother Teresa crossed over a decade ago, the world was so consumed with the death in England of Princess Diana that the following day hardly anyone read Teresa’s obituaries, buried deep inside daily newspapers, somewhere on page 9. All this does not signify that humans are inherently evil or sadistic, but quite the contrary: they have become mostly forgetful and, consequently, fearful. And when they do so the tendency is to over-associate with the physical world and, thus, lose the plot.

The Role of Sacred Sites

This formation was discovered near Silbury Hill, Wiltshire, England, in a wheat field in July of 1997. It features a border of 126 small circles and a width of 350 feet. Image courtesy of Freddy Silva.
Back in Neolithic times the plot could be rediscovered by taking your body and mind for a stroll down to a local sacred site. We have a living legacy all around the world of incredible places built to withstand everything that life and politics would throw at them: pyramids, stone circles, standing stones, megalithic temples and so forth. It has been successfully proved that at such locations across the Earth, the laws of physics are subtly altered. And no wonder, for they were built to do precisely that.

A typical sacred site lies at the crossroads of streams of magnetic energy. Correctly harnessed, magnetism stimulates the iron in the blood as well as the magnetite that lies suspended inside the human skull; it also stimulates the pineal gland causing a chemical reaction in the brain that stimulates altered states of awareness. This process is aided by the specially chosen stones of sacred sites – including Gothic cathedrals – which carry a high degree of magnetite, and silica, the kind of crystalline structure that is found in human bone. The process of sensory stimulation is further amplified by the sonic structure of temples, not to mention the sacred geometry that binds their elements which create harmonics that work in tandem with the geometry of cell structure found in human DNA.

In other words, at such locations, one is able to be released from the bond of the physical world, beyond the grasp of gravity, to reconnect with the world of spirit, the world of the gods. Such a momentary event was enough for a person to return with some hint or clarification of their life purpose, even universal knowledge, provided by those across the veil, sitting, watching our entire drama unfold more or less in accordance with a pre-designed purpose, with some allowance for free will.

The system worked so well for thousands of years that when the Roman Catholic church manifested in Rome, their prime aim was to eradicate all traces of this pagan tradition (pagan meaning ‘one who lives in the country’), all the while usurping and re-naming many of its practices. Indeed Roman Catholicism is the one religion which has historically sought to act as a middleman between the spirit world and ourselves, while decrying as evil our natural right to do so ourselves; I would go as far as to say this religion, once the clerical arm of one of the most controlling empires ever witnessed on Earth, has exacerbated the present state of disconnection from spirit in humanity. There is ample historical evidence for this, in the systematic destruction of sacred sites and the atrocities committed around the world right into the Victorian era, all in the name of “the one true faith.” Rather ironic that the root of ‘religion’ – religio – means ‘to reconnect’.

As if a sign that this reconnecting is not happening for millions of souls around the world, church attendance at the start of the 21st century is at its lowest ebb; in Europe alone, scores of churches have been resurrected into condos and private houses; coincidentally, interest in the sites of our ancestors is going up. But is this sudden resurgence in our sacred past a part of recovering from our collective amnesia? And is it happening fast enough?

I believe the answer is yes, and no, and for one fundamental reason: our soul is striving to reconnect because we instinctively feel that one possible, alternative future is in danger of becoming a reality. And it is one that least accommodates our need as a collective to grow into a new experience.

In life, there are several roads we can go by. That is the fundamental right of free will. But when we begin to see the manifestation of a future based on fear, self interest and environmental ecoside, I believe at that moment a safety valve blows in our collective soul amnesia which propels us to take affirmative action. And the triggers for this are the undeniable volumes of unusual phenomena at this moment in our evolution.

Orbs, entities, UFOs and the such have blossomed during the latter part of the 20th century, and necessarily in rapport with the rise in population or the increase in electronic gadgets with which to capture such events; even the numbers of people with developed psychic ability is on the increase. These events have a pronounced affect on our consciousness, our spirituality if you like.

It is as if the spirit world is realising the effect modern life (by which I mean the past 2,000 years) is placing on incarnated souls. They understand that the ability to reconnect with the spirit world for guidance and clarity is lessened to its lowest degree in living memory. The gap between seen and unseen is expanding. Thus, the state of amnesia which has up to now served as a useful shield used between the spirit and this experiential world is no longer purposeful. In fact, it has become somewhat of a detriment in the journey of souls. So, in order to help us remember, new means must be employed to help us remember the plot.

“And it shall come to pass in the last days, I will show wonders in the heavens above, and signs in the Earth beneath,” so God is claimed to have said, as quoted in the biblical text ‘The Acts of the Apostles’. What the last days refer to is open to interpretation. However, aerial appearances of comets throughout the last forty years, and major discoveries through Hubble Space telescope and the plethora of space craft launched into the nether regions of the galaxy have no doubt broadened our view and appreciation of the Universe. Meanwhile, back in ‘the Earth beneath’, a major phenomenon has been manifesting.

The Crop Circle Phenomenon

‘Triple Julia Set’, Avebury Trusloe, Wiltshire, 29 July 1996. 196 perfectly graded circles spiral out from the centre and extend to a diameter of over 1000 feet. Image courtesy of Freddy Silva.
Some 10,000 crop circles have been reported in modern times. Most have been simple circles and shapes, some have been complex in geometry and structure. But what is certain is that 29 countries have reported them, and despite the normal, and carefully planned, debunking throughout the cynical modern media, their positive effect has been indelibly imprinted on people’s psyche. It has spurred an interest in people in matters of faith and self-discovery, in esotericism, even the meaning of life itself. I have witnessed sceptics turn into believers, I have seen sensible people dismantle perfectly rational, sensible lives to follow uncertain paths in the education and awakening of human awareness and the purpose of the soul on Earth. For better or worse, I am one of them.

Crop circles are in themselves not a new phenomenon. There is written evidence of their manifestation – with diagrams, no less – in England in 1680. In fact, over 200 cases exist of crop circles appearing throughout Europe and North America since the 1900s, some from witnesses such as police and farmers. According to the oral traditions of native tribes from the north American Plains they may have been appearing over the course of a thousand years. In South Africa they are described as ‘the great circles of the Gods’, and sacred rituals are performed honouring the ‘star gods and the Earth Mother’. Their appearance has been cause for celebrations lasting several days, which are accompanied by prayers to the gods to watch over the people and talk to them ‘through the sacred sites’.

Through the sacred sites!? It seems, then, that the spirit world’s connection with the human soul is alive and well at those places of veneration. As indeed it should be, since those terrestrial antennas are still, by and large, in full operating mode.

The mechanics at work in sacred sites are no different to those in crop circles, and the effects on people are identical. From my own research I have concluded that a portion of the crop circles are meant for the Earth’s own energy systems – geometric shapes mirroring those already hard-wired into this ecosystems’ own genetic memory, serving to amplify and stabilise the environment, mostly for the benefit of that often pesky species, the human.

Part of this evidence comes from eyewitness accounts of a tube of light descending onto the land, rotating the plants without making them fall down and then, the following day, the crop circle appears. This suggests there is an imprinting of information and the Earth fires back the pattern as confirmation. Scientific evidence also shows that a fluid system releases energy when flowing in clockwise motion, yet adds energy when rotating anti-clockwise; the way the plants in crop circles are spiralled in both such directions serves to demonstrate that energy is either coming in or flowing out. But what concerns us here are those crop circles witnessed by some eighty people around the world manifesting right in front of their eyes, typically within fifteen seconds, for these serve an altogether different purpose.

Like all ancient sacred sites, all genuine crop circles appear at the crossroads of invisible streams of magnetic energy. Since we already know what happens to people when they interact with magnetism at sacred sites it should come as no surprise that hundreds of people have reported altered states of awareness when in contact with crop circles. What is interesting is that many were sceptics, and some have had the experience just from looking at a photograph; there have also been hundreds of cases of healings.

In this, crop circles behave just like standing stones and other oracles, except they work with cereal crop instead of rocks. But if you bend down and look at the affected plants you will find the roots have been bent at approximately 90 degrees counter to the normal point of gravity. Roots are geotropic by nature, they should point to the centre of the Earth, and yet in crop circles they can be almost horizontal. This suggests that the local gravitational field has been influenced in some way. When you consider that one of the purposes of gravity is not just to bind together molecules, but also to make sure the soul remains bound to the physical vessel it chose to enter, the implications are staggering. Imagine, these new temples – these signs – appearing upon the face of the Earth, helping the human soul to reconnect with its parent body, at a time when we seem most disconnected.

We haven’t even begun to look at the actual symbols themselves. Our ancestral cultures were, without a doubt, far more engaged in intimate dialogue with the spirit world, and their stories and experiences are memorialised in symbols etched in stones all around the world, including Aboriginal lands. Many of the symbols are archetypal patterns, and many are found at locations already associated with dreaming or altered states of awareness. Whenever native cultures are exposed to the crop circle symbols they react with great joy, for they recognise the designs as their own – gifts from, and expressions of, the gods and other beings from across the veil.

In watching people’s reactions to the crop circles symbols I’ve often described them as works by a master hypnotist, but working in reverse: not to subvert your consciousness under the influence of suggestion, but to bring you out of amnesia. Because these symbols are helping people remember their purpose in life. They guide them to the bigger picture and, to a degree, lessen the stranglehold of material forces upon the soul.

From my observation, the crop circle symbols that most strike an awakening chord inside us are based on pentagrams and hexagons, either overtly or veiled within an otherwise abstract shape. I mulled this over for years, while gazing at precisely the same geometries when sitting in old churches and cathedrals, discovering exactly the same patterns in their arches, windows and adornments. Even when looking at the Earth – even human DNA.

For organic life to appear on a planet, a certain harmonic must be employed in its construction. This harmonic is the ratio 6:5, and on Earth this is reflected in the circumference at the Equator (21,600 nautical miles) relative to the processional cycle (approx. 25,800 years). That ratio is 6:5, and it is geometrically expressed by the hexagon and the pentagon. As the Egyptians taught us, everything as above is reflected so below, therefore this ratio should exist in humans, one of the physical products of the Earth. If one observes the crystalline structure of human DNA, the very core of our physical fabric is indeed composed of alternating hexagonal and pentagonal-shaped crystals.

There is one more piece of evidence that links crop circles, sacred sites and human DNA, and that is the strategic angle of alignment between places of invocation and our genetic core. While I was researching the possible strategic placement of crop circles across the land, I stumbled upon an angle the Circlemakers kept using again and again. This angle, 32.72 degrees, also appears to link many sacred sites throughout southern Britain one to another – coincidentally where 80% of crop circles appear. When I researched this in relationship to human DNA I discovered that the angle of the spiral in a DNA lies precisely 32.72 degrees.

Although this is a project I am currently working on, it is sufficient to remark that someone in higher places is intent on awakening the human soul through these special places on Earth. As I mentioned earlier, I believe the spirit world is aware that the human soul and its amnesia is facing an uphill struggle to maintain its balance due to the overwhelming association with material forces. And what better way to get our attention than by creating mysterious shapes in fields which speak directly to our genetic code?

No wonder these euphonious messages from the gods are influencing people at such a fundamental level. Geometry, being the ultimate systems language, is a sure way to get our attention, for it speaks directly to the heart while circumnavigating that often austere analytical barrier, the brain.

So, are crop circles messages from the future, manifesting at this juncture to assist the progress of the soul? The answer is yes. And no. Since many of their designs can be found literally etched in stone throughout ancestral sites, they are also messages from the past. Yet the world of spirit works not in linear time but in the round, and all events and processes are occurring in real time, so perhaps they are messages from all time, for all time. Paradoxically, in our reality they are of now, and should we fail to follow our gut instinct when we react to them, we stand to hide from their intended purpose – religio, to reconnect the human soul with its home and redirect our lost course.

I often ponder on how we will make of our time here, the first time in history when six billion souls have incarnated, and which of possible courses we shall choose for our future. We are being provided with extraordinary tools and, in the end, how we choose to use them will determine the outcome. In all such things, the choice is ours.

FREDDY SILVA the world’s leading expert on sacred sites, and best-selling author of Secrets in the Fields: The Science And Mysticism Of Crop Circles. He is also a leading researcher into the interaction between temples and consciousness, and recently directed the documentary “Stairways To Heaven: The Practical Magic Of Sacred Space.” He is a life-long student of Earth Mysteries and ancient systems of knowledge, and lectures internationally. He has made keynote presentations at the International Science and Consciousness Conference, and the International Society For The Study Of Subtle Energies & Energy Medicine, in addition to appearances on television and radio. You can find special offers on sales of his book and DVDs to Australia at his websites http://www.cropcirclesecrets.org and http://www.invisibletemple.com.

The above article appeared in New Dawn Special Issue 5.

Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:03 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
barbarian wrote:
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010/chisbury/chisbury2010a.html

Happy 4th every body, the crop circler's sent us a nice 4th greeting, a real beauty.

The last one from June seems to be another illuminati one, the all seeing eye with the masonic floor in place. Creepy and beautiful.

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010 ... 2010a.html

Speaking of Masonic? Hmm
New Discovery..It's big, near a highway. I found this in the desert's very remote by accident two days ago. It can only be recognized from the air (like the Nazca Lines in Peru) and it appears to have perfect symmetry..Why is it there? For what possible purpose?

Dex

Thanks fr33kSh0w2012

Dex

Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:12 am
GT Truther

Post Re: The Ultimate Paradox Pt II
Selene, I have to agree with Grist, in that you wrote up an eloquent explanation of the logic you use in your appreciation of the situation. I can't help but marvel at the way you were able to account for the goal of the disinfo programs with as much aplomb as you did the true culprit. This is quite hard to do, but you show an even hand at it. I do want to bring to your attention though the position that Dave Wilcock took back in the immediate aftermath of Dan B.'s turning on he and Project Camelot. This was from an email he cc'ed me:

"I am not enamored with the Planet X crowd because of a variety of reasons I have gone into extensively on my website. There undoubtedly is an extra-solar body on the fringes of our system, but it also has little or nothing to do with the energetic changes we’re now seeing, such as interplanetary climate change and the 26 and 62-million-year spontaneous evolution cycles in the fossil record that are again reaching fruition. To think that pole shift is the big point this is all working up to is to not see the big picture. Nothing wrong with it, but it will never be my focus."

I feel strongly that anyone urging a message that conflicts with the idea of pragmatic preparation, or seeks to avoid it and therefore the conversations that come with it, is doing a disservice. I hope that's not what David is doing these days, or the way he feels, but it certainly looked like it back there. I have a suspicion that he might be of the opinion that he should "choose his words more carefully" at the very least.

I do think that the claim that NASA has planned on blaming the Sun all along is self-evident; even now, they are suggesting the Sun is about to throw a hissy, yet solar activity is at a very low point. Confounding, isn't it?
Normally I would be posting the information about NASA's recent policy shift but I wanted to finish up with this fourth or fifth recounting of my 'Ultimate Paradox' story.

The 'Ultimate Paradox' - Pt II

One upon a magical time, in late September of '79, I took a walk with a friend. It was after the dinner hour, and we set out for downtown. We talked, and he asked a lot of questions. And had a few things to say himself. Now I have to say that I was just recovering from being temporarily blinded by a double corneal abrasion, and couldn't wear my contact lenses until my eyes were fully healed, and I didn't have glasses (that would lead to yet another story, that preceded this one), so my friend had to help me since my vision was extremely limited. This is a material factor that may have played a role in my subsequent "visions", so I thought you should know it. What I recall from that walk was a dialectic taking place, with cause, reaction, synthesis, etc. What I got was a 'template of Truth' that was so profound yet so incapable of being put into words (in fact that was part of the deal, once you try to put Truth in a bottle, or a dogma, or an ism, it becomes part of the Big Lie) that I knew any attempt to share my epiphany would result in having myself committed to a mental asylum. Because during that walk I had "visions". Mostly appearing in what I soon dubbed my "magic nickel". They were amazingly detailed black-and-white 'video clips' (that's what we would call them today) that looked like out-takes from every movie and TV serial that was made in the first half of the last century. Soon they evolved into fantastic light shows and cartoons, what you might have seen during shows by the Jefferson Airplane, Grateful Dead, etc.

I never dismiss claims by contactees such as Dex, because I know the reality that exists beyond what we typically regard as "reality". Contact can come from a higher dimension, and there's a "time awareness" involved, though not necessarily meaning we can travel in time. At the end of my walk, as we sat on a park bench facing the open approaches to the college that was right across the street from my father's house, I turned to my friend in marvelling at yet another revelation being made as to the Paradox, and he appeared almost angelic, dressed in white with a black sash around his waist, like a martial arts devotee. Not the jeans and casual shirt he had been dressed in all day, but appeared as if in a vision, with a stark white light behind him. (Not the halo you might expect from what probably sounds like a crazy daydream). Then suddenly the very air and buildings took on a strange physical appearance, divided almost into cubes, a la Picasso (sorry if it sounds so cliche, but it's true). That's one of the main reasons I hesitate to talk about this experience very much, because I know how it sounds to the average reader (whoops, don't anyone get offended now!), though not necessarily for the average GT reader. I can't claim I met an "angel" or a "demon" or even an ET or alien. I didn't see a UFO. I did see an endless parade of military vehicles that resembled either Wehrmacht vehicles in north Africa in WWII and/or the future US humvees and related vehicles used in the Iraq war. They were gray though, in this vision. They drove silently past, in a procession that could just as well be retreat as victory. And at the end of this experience, my brother came across the street looking for me, and this was around 3am. He called out to me, and I looked and saw his form but surrounded by tombstones, jutting out of the ground at odd angles, almost like a campy Hollywood horror movie; the scene was so vividly real, and bathed in a cold, fluorescent light from above, as if we were inside of some warehouse (we hadn't left the bench, though we were standing, my friend and I).

I knew from that night on that the world is 'indigenously entropic' and the only thing that fights the entropy is 'the Feeling', for want of a better word. No, the word 'Love' is only part of it, and misleading, so I knew I couldn't use 'Love', but I would say later that 'Care' might approximate it, and thus you might understand better why they immolate the owl named "Care" at the Bohemian Grove. All of mankind's history has been a struggle of this dynamic, and even when we discover the truth behind it all, we almost have to purposefully re-illusion ourselves so as to avoid the despair of it all. It can be that serious.

But there were many other lessons I learned, and also I should mention that for a couple of months after this experience I would occasionally meet individuals who would momentarily turn into a reptilian form in front of me. For this reason only I can't scorn those that believe reptilians inhabit our world, though I am very careful about how much of this should be taken seriously. Out of those 'other lessons', what I came to know only through catch-phrases at the time, came songs that I wrote for Mindshaft and only afterward came to have the special meaning that derived from being somehow 'seeded' to me years before. The concept of being 'lost in the show' was one of the most resonant lessons I learned. I always like to read the credits, before I buy the movie. I also became aware that we are all under a constant state of scrutiny, not just by Big Brother, but by entities beyond our comprehension. Ones that also guide us or mislead us. But as I said yesterday, the most important message was the one about how we are in balance; the 'Feeling' fights more than just entropy, it fights the inexorable death that comes from stupidity, lack of desire, falling back, selfishness, and the inevitable implementation of threats, orders, structure, laws, etc.......

Many of the lessons I learned during that 'Ultimate Paradox' experience have come to mean a lot more to me in retrospect. In fact, if it hadn't been for the spiritual truths that I felt were revealed to me (they're accessible to anyone, and many people in fact have similar revelations) then, I may not have been as receptive to hearing another single source (this one authorized, or at least this is claimed) account for all the other changes that can't be consistently explained away from the same position.

But to bring this back to the basic question of what 'Mike' McConnell will be doing......I think Dadmiral will make a few other, similarly-themed appearances. This is his life's passion, remember; he once wrote to me that he had didn't do assassinations, he was only in "Signals Intelligence". Yes, that means that like J. Edgar Hoover he could have his hands on the private correspondence and media owned by almost anyone or any group in the world, yet his 'intel' hasn't been able to capture Bin Laden! Sometimes they emote how they really mean well, but then they take us for such stupid sheeple! And we fall right in line, since no-one is questioning the Really Big Lies. (BTW, UJ, how would 'Mike' McConnell be less reminiscent of "Mitch" McConnell than John would? Methinks ''Mike" is closer to Mitch than "John" is!)

So the elite are paranoid going into the last weeks. Paranoid that other banking conglomerates (read: Illuminati, i.e. the Euro) could abscond with all their hard-earned zeroes and ones. We really should LOFAO, but we could be forgiven for being a bit more sober-minded about it. Mike needs to keep his hands off our internet, though he can control all the communications regarding the government and the finances of the world as far as I'm concerned. But remember what I told you before about how Dan volunteered that one of my package deliveries to a handful of US senators had been intercepted, but "oh, no, John firmly believes in every citizen's right to petition their legislators, he just feels they should have all the facts" {specifically, the missing pages of the transcript in our Affidavit, which I intentionally left out}. I knew full well why they did that, just as they knew full well why I had intentionally left it out - and thus why they felt the need to intercept someone's mail, even if it really only was for the 'good of all' by putting in the missing pieces, as if that was merely an oversight on my part.

Now why do you think something like that happened? What is so important that they wished to ensure that the senators heard what Dan told me in that first transcript? Because even though they had that disclaimer in there, about Dan representing to me what he sincerely believed was true at the time he told me, that's precisely what they wanted the Senate to believe. The Select Committee on Intelligence, that is. One senator did write me back, another senator on the committee wrote me even though he didn't receive a package from me. The documents they provided proved their bona fides to me, though that's not a subject open to debate. I know how the endless arguments will go; e.g. "prove it!", etc. Which brings me back to the Paradox, always. Some things simply shouldn't be "proven", because to do so could well disturb that all-important concept of "Domestic Tranquility". Now that isn't the same as denying the truth (Dadmiral once joked with Dan that he could deny him three times in congressional hearings, and then go out to lunch with him afterwards). Yes, that could be one of those false stories concocted by the sock-puppets of SNEDs, but I doubt it. I think that conversation actually took place.

Now, as to how I came to accept the reality of the return of Nibiru, a/k/a 'Planet X', and the poleshift its passage causes (incidentally, Selene, it's alleged to be 4-1/2 times the size of Earth, not Jupiter, though more than 23 times Earth's mass, hence its magnetic power).........

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:12 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post The Ultimate Paradox - Pt III (or, "How I Came To Loathe PX"
The Ultimate Paradox - Pt III

In a sense I've been reading 'evidence' for PX and its accompanying poleshift since I was a kid. Even in my imaginary mental calendar I would image in my mind's eye when discussions of the future came up, I rarely saw beyond the year of 2012. Is that a pre-disposition? If so, I'm guilty. I certainly wasn't aware of the Mayan calendar when I was a fourth-grader, but I remember my mental calendar from that long ago and it's pretty much stayed with me.

In the early '90s, I really started reading in earnest again, as I had done throughout most of my earlier life - up until I was in my early twenties and was working 2 jobs and chasing girls. But once I got married, I started frequenting a used book store near the house and was soon immersed in dozens of books that I read simultaneously. The subjects would bleed over, of course, and have their own impact on how the information is absorbed. Among those books were paperback copies of Sitchin's "Earth Chronicles", though if you go through them, the poleshift isn't made very clear. At the time, I was much more enamored of the idea of a race of 'giants' (the Annunaki) lording it over the primitive humans. But I was conscious of the mentions of Nibiru, though I never gave it much thought. I was also reading other books on mostly human history, and these included books on Ireland and Atlantis. The whole concept of a devastating flood was impressed on me, and of course that harkened back to the stories of Noah. But still, nothing that ever became viscerally 'real' to me, beyond the usual scientific conjecture and laymans' speculation. In addition to the history books, I read the Urantia Book almost cover to cover, and was simply floored by its very real 'feel', and the depth and intricacy of the cosmogony involved in the mission to 'seed' Earth. As soon as I felt I had absorbed the gist of Urantia, I was looking for other similarly-impressive works that could be compared with Urantia, which is how I found a copy of Oahspe advertised on Amazon.com. It, like the Urantia Book, was a huge, heavy tome, weighing in at between 5 and 10 lbs. (Oahspe had a green cover, Urantia a blue one.) I jumped into it eagerly and was soon even more mesmerized than I had been by the Urantia Book. I lugged that huge book everywhere I went outside of work. Inside I discovered epic tales worthy of a Bible or Harry Potter, stories of how huge vast armies of humans were taken in the middle of incredible battles, kicking and screaming as they had been moments before when they were alive. I read of how great and wise personages from far-off star systems would respond to galactic requests to help deliver the Earth, as "behold, the red star cometh". It told of how earthly kings would be 'raised up' (inspired by the monitoring angels) and then be played army against army, as the first Earth-raised gods and governors would childishly abuse their responsibilities over cultivating the souls on Earth. An endless stream of self-proclaimed saviors and gods would come along and rebel against the prevailing order, often banishing the galactically-approved 'governor god' to a corner of one of the heavens, while he or she would then build a heaven of their own making.

All this reading of Oahspe then prepared me for when I was introduced to ZetaTalk by someone "up the food chain" from Dan. I say that because for the first time I read something by someone outside of Oahspe that not only knew what it was all about, they claimed to be the very people who inspired it and channeled it to the human given credit for it! This was also true for many other sources and references listed within ZetaTalk. But I'm getting ahead of myself.....

I was also reading quite a few books by 2001 that would be classified as "alienz n' UFOs". You know, the section in the bookstore that's attached to "metaphysics" usually. I also went to a FUFOR event, at the urging of a friend, and once there got into an argument with Don Berliner over the existence of MJ-12. Right next to his booth was Bruce Maccabee, who actually chimed in to help me out in my debate with Mr. Berliiner. It turned out someone else had overheard the exchange, and he came over afterwards and introduced himself; he was "Mike". (No, not McConnell, but......'connected'.) We decided to continue our conversation over a meal at Denny's across the street, and got to know each other. "Mike" was very into the Eisenhower meeting that took place in Feb. '54 (allegedly, I have to keep reminding myself to say :shakehead ) and had written quite extensively on the subject. He didn't go into what was said though, at that meeting. I think that was because he had taken early retirement from the Dept of Energy; he was living in a nice neighborhood in the fancy white NW section of DC, on Connecticut Ave. no less. Nice digs for a 'retired government employee'.

This "Mike" as it turned out would often get to a point in his conversation where he would pause for dramatic effect, and it was obvious there was some kind of "big secret" that he wasn't letting me in on. I wasn't quite aware of the severity of the Nat'l. Security Oath at that time, but he had signed one, and was the first to say he had to be very careful, because they had ways of finding out if necessary. He would always talk "around" the 'Big Secret', by talking about shortwave radio and how to bounce radio waves off of clouds. Then when the Burisch saga began to take up most of my attention, he was the one who was practically frothing at the mouth when he told me that Dan Burisch was "just a distraction. FORGET ABOUT HIM, HE'S JUST A DISTRACTION!" he said to me, shortly before he disappeared from sight.

It was apparent that he was being coy about the 'Big Secret', and even though I was looking at all the theories about it, it didn't register. Yes, I had recently re-read Velikovsky's "Worlds in Collision", but that didn't hit me as hard as it would have if I had been convinced beforehand. I also had read von Daniken's books, not to mention Graham Hancock and his associates. And I was starting to hit the right internet websites, that were pretty much red-flagged I'm certain. ED, for one; it was quite 'real' to me, that Q94-109a document. Even the tongue-in-cheek website "mj-12.com" (I think that was the correct URL), where I told them they wouldn't get away with it (I thought at the time it was all about mere theft of the presidency, not realizing the full extent of the situation and exactly WHY they had chosen to steal the presidency outright).

But it was the oddities at work, the many government projects that had to be completed by March, April or May of the following year, that really brought the message home to me. Not to mention the constant surveillance and the snail-mail letter I got from someone higher-up than Dan in S-4, that worried about what March of 2003 was to bring, whether it might have something to do with the MiBs......2 others there were overheard talking about how this thing was going to "change humanity forever". Now, were these just examples of the 2012 meme being used to mislead me? No, I doubt it, as all of these sources never said anything about a poleshift. When I finally talked to Marci on the phone sometime over the holidays 2002/2003, she said she was in Canada because Dan had supposedly told her that it would be "safe" up there (if the poleshift occurred, as I concluded was the only rationale behind how such a statement could be made). Even Dan, in his Sept. 2002 interview on tape with Bill Hamilton (and Marci playing a cameo role for a few minutes), indicated that there was a rush on for him to complete his 'model' by March of 2003. (March, not May, because it was felt that counting back from May 15th, 7 weeks once it became visible to the naked eye would mean that they were going to 'batten down the hatches' then.

One of the sources that worked with Dan had emailed - the last email from 'inside' the projects - a link to a page in ZetaTalk and a page on NASA's home website that purportedly showed specs for a 'brown dwarf'. Still, I hadn't put 2 and 2 together yet, but once I said down to re-read the opening claims at ZT and then looked at the NASA web-page, my system was hit with a virus that virtually wiped out my hard drive at the time. Later, it looked like the last email sent to me had been sent by none other than Rick Doty, if the email he has on file with Victor Martinez is an accurate one.

In any event, there were a huge number of bits and pieces that started adding up, and when I gave ZT my full attention on New Year's Eve 2002/2003, I finally understood why I (and by extension, those with me) had been put under such 'haunting' surveillance, as its known.

I could and will say more, but even these 2 short posts have taken a toll, and it's now 5:25am.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:26 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Esoteric Australia (shady will just LOVE this!)
By MEHMET SABEHEDDIN

In 2001 as Australians celebrated the centenary of federation, no attention was paid to the role of mystic thinkers and esoteric ideas in Australian history. The vast majority of Australians know nothing of the “inner side” of their country’s political, cultural and religious evolution.

How many people are aware, for example, that the call sign of Sydney’s pioneering radio station 2GB stands for the martyred sixteenth century mage Giordano Bruno (GB)? Or that Prime Minister Alfred Deakin, a major force in the foundation of the Australian Commonwealth, was heavily involved in spiritualism and an enthusiastic student of Madame Blavatsky’s writings? Who knows of Walter Burley Griffin’s use of occult principles in the design of Canberra, the national capital? Who today remembers the Star Amphitheatre built at Sydney’s Balmoral Beach to welcome the “World Teacher, when He Comes”? Or that in the 1920s Sydney was proclaimed a “great theosophical centre”, home of the renowned and controversial occult teacher, the Bishop Charles Webster Leadbeater. A prolific writer on metaphysics and one of the world’s greatest clairvoyants, Leadbeater predicted the “emergence of the new ‘sub-race’ in Australia and New Zealand.”

In Other Temples, Other Gods, Nevill Drury and Gregory Tillett observe that, “despite its relative youth as a modern nation,” Australia, “has had a colourful and active history of occultists and occult movements.”1

Some of the leaders of progressive politics in Australian were also students of esoteric wisdom. In 1892 the labour organiser William Lane’s political novel The Workingman’s Paradise was published in Sydney. In it the working girl Nellie says scornfully, “There is no God. How can there be?” But the mysterious socialist Geisner rebukes her in words straight from Madame Blavatsky’s Secret Doctrine. There is at least “the imperishable breath of the universe”. For Geisner explains, “the Purpose of Life is self-consciousness…. God seeking to know God. Eternal Force one immeasurable Thought. Humanity the developing consciousness of the little fragment of the universe within our ken.”2

Disillusioned with the socialist movement in Australia, William Lane (1861-1917) established a communalist settlement in South America. A non-smoker and non-drinker, Lane was also a vegetarian who recognised the importance of a healthier attitude to diet. Inspired by Lane’s vision and example, hundreds of Australian workers sailed with him in 1893 to the “New Australia” colony in Paraguay.

The first Gnostic study circle was established in Melbourne in 1886. A year earlier the Reverend Charles Strong led most of his congregation out of Victorian Presbyterianism to found a native, ethical church, the “Australian Church”. Strong’s Australian Church sponsored the Religious Science Club, a forum for all manner of independent thought and spiritual enquiry.

AUSTRALIA & THE THEOSOPHICAL SOCIETY
Such was the interest in mysticism and spiritualism at the turn of the century that Australia came to prominence in the largest international occult movement of the day – the Theosophical Society.

“The occult movement which achieved the greatest publicity in Australian history,” explain Drury and Tillett, “and for which Australia was an international focus for many years, was the Theosophical Society.”3

In the early 1890s study circles devoted to Theosophy as presented in the texts of Madame Blavatsky had formed around Australia, leading to the founding of the Australasian Section of the Theosophical Society in 1895.

As Drury and Tillett explain:

The progress of the T.S. [Theosophical Society] was steady; lectures given, meetings held, leaflets and publicity material produced, and journals published. Lodges were established throughout Australia…. But it was the lecture tours of one man which established Theosophy as a movement of public interest in Australia: Charles Webster Leadbeater toured the country in 1905, following a lecture tour of several years in the U.S.A. during which he attracted thousands of enthusiastic listeners, and in 1914 he settled in Sydney, remaining there more or less permanently until his death in 1934.4

By the 1920s there were more paid-up members of the Theosophical Society than members of the Communist Party of Australia. The twenties witnessed a surge of Theosophical activism as Australian Theosophists sort to present a vibrant alternative to the mainstream, including the growing political ideologies of bolshevism and fascism. In addition to the public lectures, lodge meetings, and libraries, there was the Society owned Sydney Radio station 2GB as well as a successful publishing enterprise. Journals with titles like Advance! Australia and Theosophy in Australia, presented the society’s views and analysis of turbulent world events. Writing in Advance! Australia, one of the society’s leaders called for:

purified patriotism, the promotion of a noble type of Australian citizenship, vitally Australian, eagerly conscious of Australia’s specific place and part in the building of the future, no less eagerly conscious of the wider and equally vital citizenship involved in Australia’s membership of the British Commonwealth, and recognising too… there is a World citizenship, the obligations of which may no longer be ignored.5

Walter Burley Griffin wrote of “Building for Nature” and the “outdoor arts in Australia” in the pages of Advance! Australia. Together with Marion Mahoney Griffin, he set up an “organic” community at Castlecrag, Sydney. Griffin hoped for the awakening of “disused powers of the universal mind” and social renewal as people turned inward to reconnect with “the possibilities of co-operation between head and mind in social service and creative effort.”6

Adyar Hall, the Theosophical Society’s impressive Sydney centre, served as the meeting place for many original social, political and spiritual groups, among them “The Australia First Movement”. Founded by P.R. Stephensen, a one time associate of Aleister Crowley, Australia First campaigned against Australian involvement in the Second World War.
A.R. Mills, a Melbourne solicitor active in Australia First, had been on the fringe of the Theosophical Society. During the 1920s and 1930s, Mills formed the world’s first Odinist religion, a mixture of Nordic mythology and occultism.

A persistent notion running through all the organisations and individuals concerned with esoteric wisdom is the conviction Australia has a special role to play in the dawn of a new Golden Age. Although popularised mainly by the Theosophists, the idea of Australia’s secret occult destiny surfaces in various mystical circles. In the early decades of the twentieth century the tireless Veni Cooper-Mathieson who founded – among other orders and institutions – the Home of Truth Esoteric College, the Church Universal, the Universal Truth Publication Company, taught that Australia was the “land of the dawning.”

AUSTRALIA: HOME OF A NEW HUMANITY
Madame Blavatsky, co-founder of the Theosophical Society, is credited with developing the theory that humanity evolves through a sequence of Seven Root Races, “four of which have already lived their day, the fifth still exists, and two are to appear in the future.”7

In a series of lectures delivered in Sydney in August 1915, Bishop Leadbeater proclaimed “Australia and New Zealand as the home of a new sub-race.” He had detected in Australia “children and young people of a distinctly new type.” A new antipodean human type characterised by intuition and the powers of synthesis. Jill Roe in her book on Theosophy in Australia writes:

Leadbeater urged his audience to align themselves with evolutionary law, assuring them that present confusions were merely transitional. He held that, despite distance and a small population, the Antipodes provided a favourable site for inauguration of a new era of brotherhood and cooperation, being neither decadent like Britain nor overblown by capitalist pride like America, and not yet delivered into unworkably democratic systems by ‘too young souls’. There was crudity, and reverse class legislation, but the wholesome environment held promise.8

In Leadbeater’s view, however: “It would be important to purify child-rearing practices, by abstinence from alcohol, meat and tobacco, and to educate the next generation correctly…. The reward would be the coincidence of a new sub-race and the World Teacher in fifteen or twenty years’ time.”9

By embracing techniques of physical and mental purification, Leadbeater believed in a couple of generations the whole of Australia would be controlled by a new people, who would constitute “what in Europe we should call the aristocracy of the country; that is to say, the best types”.10

Of course the Bishop’s message was not taken up by the Australian people and no new “aristocracy” emerged to lead the Antipodes into a new Golden Age. Was there any truth in Leadbeater’s predictions?

Nations, like individuals, have choices that eventually determine outcomes far beyond what can be recognised in the immediate. A collective – a group soul – like the individual soul must decide with which impulses to align. Nations can choose either the forces of materialism leading to decay and atrophy, or the higher influences of the spirit capable of leading to a New Beginning. In the case of Australia and New Zealand, the birth of the ‘new people’ was limited and distorted due to the infection of Mammonism. By concentrating on the search for outer happiness, following the path of the kingdoms of this world, the Australian nation stifled the quest for inner transcendence and the Kingdom of God.

By taking the way of materialism Australians cut themselves off from the subtle influences of the spirit and cosmic destiny. Manning Clark, Australia’s greatest historian, expressed the spiritual crisis of modern Australia when he said:

The decline of faith begat nihilism, and nihilism begat hedonism. It looked as though in the contest between Mammon and ‘millennial Eden’ Mammon had won. The dreams of all those who had migrated to the great south land had evaporated. The Aborigine had been corrupted and debased by contact with the white man. The voices of the Catholic who had spoken of a land dedicated to the Holy Spirit, the Dutch Protestants who had called for the discovery of a land that would yield ‘uncommonly large profit’, and the pleas of the followers of the Enlightenment with their faith in human perfectibility, had all dropped from a roar to a whisper, Mammon had won: Mammon had infected the ancient continent of Australia. The dreams of humanity had ended in an age of ruins.11

Yet in every generation, and in every nation, there is always a remnant of men and women who have not succumbed fully to negative earthly bonds. They are the silent ones who stand among the ruins of the modern era, living testimonies to the higher world of the spirit. The ability of any nation or people to realise their spiritual potential and partake in the dawn of a new Golden Age depends on the vitality of this remnant.

Have Australia and New Zealand forfeited their occult birthright?
Certainly some of the ‘new people’ characterised by intuition and the powers of synthesis are found today in Australia, as well as in many other places throughout the world. The future depends on the ability of this remnant to impact the greater society and become a new Noah’s Ark capable of surviving the coming times of tribulation and transition. True, nearly every nation has a myth promising them a leading role in the dawn of a New Age. The universality of this myth in no way detracts from the responsibility it places on a people with ‘ears to hear’ the message of the times. Every people are called to turn within and align with the New Era. And Australasia is not impervious to this call, to this great Thought.

Over a century ago, in 1892, the Australian socialist and mystic William Lane wrote:

The brute-mother who would not be comforted because her young was taken gave birth in the end to the Christs who have surrendered all because the world sorrows. And we, in our yearning and our aspirations, in our longings and our strugglings and our miseries, may engender even in these later days a Christ whom the world will not crucify….12

The earth still awaits the revelation of the Christ people, the new humanity destined to carry out the great work in which we all have a part to play. At the end of his book, William Lane challenged his readers with words that speak to us today:

Let us not be deceived! It is in ourselves that the weakness is. It is in ourselves that the real fight must take place between the Old and the New. It is because we ourselves value our miserable lives, because we ourselves cling to the old fears and kneel still before the old idols, that the Thought still remains a thought only, that it does not create the New Order which will make of this weary world a Paradise indeed.13

Footnotes:
1. Nevill Drury and Gregory Tillet, Other Temples, Other Gods
2. As quoted in Jill Roe, Beyond Belief, Theosophy in Australia 1879-1939
3. Nevill Drury and Gregory Tillett, Other Temples, Other Gods
4. Ibid.
5. As quoted in Jill Roe, Beyond Belief, Theosophy in Australia 1879-1939
6. Ibid.
7. H.P. Blavatsky, The Secret Doctrine
8. Jill Roe, Beyond Belief, Theosophy in Australia 1879-1939
9. As quoted in Jill Roe, Beyond Belief, Theosophy in Australia 1879-1939
10. As quoted in Gregory Tillett, The Elder Brother: A Biography of Charles Webster Leadbeater
11. Professor Manning Clark, A Short History of Australia
12. ‘John Miller’ (William Lane), The Workingman’s Paradise
13. Ibid.
MEHMET SABEHEDDIN is a long time contributor to New Dawn magazine. He is conducting research into ancient wisdom traditions.

The above article appeared in New Dawn Special Issue 3.

Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:53 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

EMVs in the Corona of the Sun and the Rings of Saturn - James Horak explains

"In the sun right now what you see is an EMV that's the size of a planet, of this planet. I'll refer to them by the name Dr. Norman Bergrun gave them when he discovered them in the rings of Saturn and wrote a book which he published in 1986, "The Ringmakers of Saturn". Out of deference to him, I'll apply that name to them, EMVs - Electro-Magnetic-Vehicles. They are the EMVs that were in the rings of Saturn that he'd detected before in 1985.

There'll be eighteen in the sun right now. They're task driven and that's the number required. They are all the same but you have to realize they can change size and they are solid. Normaly EMVs are shy but they are making a display for you, for the world.

The EMVs have protected this world up until now but the direction things have taken are considered counter-evolutionary and you're on the threshold. The threshold will be crossed when these people start a progam of global depopulation.

That's humanities call on this planet.

Events have recently happened which are precursor to implementing inhuman and monsterous designs. A number of people already know this, both on the inside of it and on the outside.

These are objects I have an affinity with, I am interrelated with them. They do not have a consciousness like anything like human mind and they react with the sun, they are necessary to providing the planet with what it needs to begin to be a seedbed for life, especially sentient life.

They protect planets from discharges from their fusion-star that have been so chosen for this cycles beginning. Their fusion-star, the sun, is a life-giving necessary component but at the same time it can wipe out any good that's been achieved, in a breath.

And you're protected by them farming the energy in the sun, dispersing it, not allowing it to build up and be aimed towards the planets in our solar-system in the form of coronal ejections which will decimate a planet's side facing the sun when it hits, instantly.

There is 'Anomaly' involved in how we can be in proximity with a fusion star and yet still survive to that lineage that we had to and enjoy the culture that we have reached and have that longevity to survive it.

I can tell you a number of things about the patterns that these objects respond to. I can tell you their energy sources, I can tell you a great deal but the one thing that emboldened me was NASA's images of the objects in the sun. I don't think a lot of people are fully advised to appreciate the magnitude of wonder they represent.

They... if you put this in terms of science today on this planet it just doesn't wash. It can't be examined for what it is, it can only be ignored because conventional science has ignored 'Anomaly' and its meaning for so long. They have their own texture and this just does not mix.

How ETs may specifically refer to the EMVs is depending on the culture but they are observed with awe.

The physics that even ETs observe in many cases are not going to work in mankind on earth's understanding, I mean that's evident. Now imagine something being so far advanced beyond that, that it's just as difficult for ET to comprehend as it is for mankind on Earth to comprehend ET-technology at a certain level.

Now you might comprehend by the crashed vehicles and the attempts to recover technology that they salvaged from these vehicles, you might comprehend that level of technology but there are ETs who don't have crashes. There are ETs that are so much above that, that that level can't comprehend them.

As a species Earth based humans are magnificent and I am sure there is envy and there's a certain amount of fear in communities from other places, people from other places. I sort of object to calling these 'Aliens' and speaking of them as if they were so removed from your reality, they are not, they are people, people from elsewhere.

I was saddened to have to answer that ETs are indifferent, long ago having given up this 'Experiment'. Still there're those among them that display their craft and retain a hope that what they possess will example better things are obtainable. But I found that there are contradictions in what contacts I've had with ETs in the last thirty years, that there is certain ambivalence there, I have commented that they were indifferent but now it looks to me like they are stepping on the side of mankind and offering information that can help save this planet and I was extremely astonished by that.

I have lived here long enough and been through enough to have as much awe and as much respect and as much love for people on this planet as anywhere else, maybe more. My home that I know of has always been with the EMVs. Going back as far as I can I came from some culture, civilisation and was taken and have been for a very long time what I am now. As far as being associated with the ETs, I am not."

Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:27 am
GT Truther

I thank all of you for your kind words. :embarressed

Whenever anyone understands what I’m saying, it is merely because it resonates with your own intelligence and feelings, so you are each to be complimented here as well. It’s a privilege to be heard by such a thoughtful group.

Don, you said re David Wilcock’s point of view:
Dondep wrote:
David Wilcock wrote:
"I am not enamored with the Planet X crowd because of a variety of reasons I have gone into extensively on my website. There undoubtedly is an extra-solar body on the fringes of our system, but it also has little or nothing to do with the energetic changes we’re now seeing, such as interplanetary climate change and the 26 and 62-million-year spontaneous evolution cycles in the fossil record that are again reaching fruition. To think that pole shift is the big point this is all working up to is to not see the big picture. Nothing wrong with it, but it will never be my focus."

I feel strongly that anyone urging a message that conflicts with the idea of pragmatic preparation, or seeks to avoid it and therefore the conversations that come with it, is doing a disservice. I hope that's not what David is doing these days, or the way he feels, but it certainly looked like it back there. I have a suspicion that he might be of the opinion that he should "choose his words more carefully" at the very least.

I am certainly not in any position to speak for David Wilcock. But if I may, here’s my own understanding of his work:

We are each here in this lifetime – part of our great chain of many lifetimes – with a purpose and a role to play in this momentous turning of the ages. And each of us plays a decisive role, a tangible one, in the outcome of this world and its future, whether we understand it ourselves as such or not. The task is a large and complex one and missions vary widely, though they ultimately answer to the same goal: the future of humanity.

We here, on this board, are tasked with the problem of disclosing the practical realities of PX’s impending sweep as well as the challenges and opportunities presented by visitors from other realms that are presently being concealed from humanity as a whole. We speak for the human right of the common man to know the truth and to be given an honest chance for safety.

David’s role is, broadly speaking, a more spiritual one, one of emotional guidance. He does not deny the presence of an extrasolar body, but is personally focussed on the post-cataclysm state of humanity and this planet, and he chooses to see the matter as one of positive outcome overall. He is guiding people to look beyond their own fears and present planetary events to focus on the ‘next steps’ in their own journey of the soul. In his view – as I understand it – the destruction of our present world is a creative step in the evolution of our planet to a higher dimension/frequency/state. And he may be correct that other energies or frequencies within the galaxy or larger universe are involved in this transformation, and that PX at this point in our evolution is not the only factor at work here.

I cannot say whether he is right or wrong overall, but I see our mutual roles as complementary, not contradictory. And I see in both a selfless interest in the welfare of humanity and this planet. We are on the same team.

Regards,

Selene

Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:25 am
GT Truther

Don, your “Ultimate Paradox II” is completely enthralling – and all utterly true.

DonDep wrote:
One upon a magical time, in late September of '79, I took a walk with a friend. It was after the dinner hour, and we set out for downtown……etc.

I too, have had the great privilege of meeting some extraordinary individuals, persons who’ve taught me extraordinary things, things I can scarcely articulate but are utterly, utterly real. I fondly remember a wise and gentle friend in college whom I would visit when I was in the throes of one of my too-frequent depressions and turmoil. On that day, he was just about to go to the grocery store, so we walked there together, talking. At one point, he interrupted my agony by gently taking my hand. “Here.....” he said. And I gasped as I looked around me in complete astonishment: The street and everything on it was instantly transformed into a magical realm of glowing light and peace. Everything was alive. The colors were more intense; everything took on a sparkling – far more ‘real’ – quality of vibrancy and joy. The air itself was dancing. He held my hand as we walked silently in this beautiful world: he was allowing me to glimpse a higher reality as seen through his eyes.....

Since that day, I have met many wonderful, highly evolved individuals who are here to serve a higher purpose. Some are ‘disguised’ as ordinary folk, teachers, librarians, police, doctors, therapists. Some are eminent beings living within secluded monasteries and ashrams, but whose benign influence reaches far beyond those walls. Some are, perhaps, not from earth at all.

But they do have in common that indefinable ‘light of love’ that you mention, Don. That caring and true compassion that goes beyond any conventional definition of the word ‘love’ and into the realm of the truly divine. And that is why they are here. That is what they teach by their mere presence: that love is real; it endures; and it is the Source behind all of life. And that each of us is a part - and the whole - of that Great Light as well.

Cheers,

Selene

Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:27 am
GT Truther

Post Re: The Ultimate Paradox - Pt III (or, "How I Came To Loathe PX"
Dondep wrote:
The Ultimate Paradox - Pt II
Dondep wrote:
[The Ultimate Paradox - Pt III

{snip}

Dondep wrote:
I could and will say more, but even these 2 short posts have taken a toll, and it's now 5:25am.

Thank you so much, Don. I am deeply grateful to you for being willing to share your path so openly.

I know most believe me to be a 'debunker' of sorts but the truth is, I'm simply on my own Life Path just as everyone else is.

And I absolutely love hearing how others have come to believe what they do - regardless of what it is.

:clap

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality

Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:48 am
GT Truther

Selene wrote:
I too, have had the great privilege of meeting some extraordinary individuals, persons who’ve taught me extraordinary things,

{snip}

.....he was allowing me to glimpse a higher reality as seen through his eyes.....

It is so amazing to hear this Selene!

I'm sure we all have similar, extraordinary stories we could share.

My battalion of guardian angels have taken many, many forms. My experiences of the Eternal have been as profound and super natural - for lack of a better phrase - as both yours and Don's.

I admire you both for sharing so openly.

As much as I would love to share the details of my own 'encounters'..... suffice it to say that after my experience with Doty, Green and their ilk - I've learned it is much safer to keep certain things out of the public realm - at least for now anyway.

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality

Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:02 am
GT Truther

Shawnna wrote:
Dondep wrote:
Dondep wrote:

{snip}

Dondep wrote:

Thank you so much, Don. I am deeply grateful to you for being willing to share your path so openly.

I know most believe me to be a 'debunker' of sorts but the truth is, I'm simply on my own Life Path just as everyone else is.

And I absolutely love hearing how others have come to believe what they do - regardless of what it is.

You can't imagine how good it makes me feel to hear you say that, Shawnna. Truly. But being "cross-examined" for the benefit of those countless number who can't or aren't able to offer their own questions is, also, a necessary ingredient to bringing the truth to the many who would like and can benefit from it. Sometimes it's better for a choir to sing in unison, but often it's more appropriate to hear out the pros and cons, the theses and antitheses and syntheses. Being able to discuss let alone debate the issues is part of the resolution of the 'ultimate paradox'.

(Thanks for the info on Charles Leadbetter, fr33ksh0w, I always wondered about him due to the preponderance of books by him when you go to Borders or Barnes & Noble Booksellers.)

And thank you Selene, for clarifying your understanding of David Wilcock. I think I recall you mentioning your personal familiarity with him, and I trust his message isn't as contradictory as it seemed then. I've a feeling that there will be many jumping on the bandwagon in the coming weeks (yes - weeks, IMHDO).

Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:03 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

With the last rays of the sun setting on this July Fourth Weekend. I wish to post one more clip in remembrance of meaning of the day. People may feel that Revolutionary War is long over but it is not, An soon very soon We PEOPLE of the world may have to take to battle field against those attempting to spread their Globalist New World Order. Let them be for warned. It is right of ALL men and women to live Free. Freedom given to us by our Creator and not by the Government of of the few or elite.

Shady

NO offense meant to our British Readers of the Forum.

From the Movie The Patriot

The Patriot - Battle of Guilford Courthouse

Quote:
IN CONGRESS, JULY 4, 1776
The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America

When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. — Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

He has forbidden his Governors to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till his Assent should be obtained; and when so suspended, he has utterly neglected to attend to them.

He has refused to pass other Laws for the accommodation of large districts of people, unless those people would relinquish the right of Representation in the Legislature, a right inestimable to them and formidable to tyrants only.

He has called together legislative bodies at places unusual, uncomfortable, and distant from the depository of their Public Records, for the sole purpose of fatiguing them into compliance with his measures.

He has dissolved Representative Houses repeatedly, for opposing with manly firmness his invasions on the rights of the people.

He has refused for a long time, after such dissolutions, to cause others to be elected, whereby the Legislative Powers, incapable of Annihilation, have returned to the People at large for their exercise; the State remaining in the mean time exposed to all the dangers of invasion from without, and convulsions within.

He has endeavoured to prevent the population of these States; for that purpose obstructing the Laws for Naturalization of Foreigners; refusing to pass others to encourage their migrations hither, and raising the conditions of new Appropriations of Lands.

He has obstructed the Administration of Justice by refusing his Assent to Laws for establishing Judiciary Powers.

He has made Judges dependent on his Will alone for the tenure of their offices, and the amount and payment of their salaries.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance.

He has kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies without the Consent of our legislatures.

He has affected to render the Military independent of and superior to the Civil Power.

He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his Assent to their Acts of pretended Legislation:

For quartering large bodies of armed troops among us:

For protecting them, by a mock Trial from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:

For cutting off our Trade with all parts of the world:

For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:

For depriving us in many cases, of the benefit of Trial by Jury:

For transporting us beyond Seas to be tried for pretended offences:

For abolishing the free System of English Laws in a neighbouring Province, establishing therein an Arbitrary government, and enlarging its Boundaries so as to render it at once an example and fit instrument for introducing the same absolute rule into these Colonies

For taking away our Charters, abolishing our most valuable Laws and altering fundamentally the Forms of our Governments:

For suspending our own Legislatures, and declaring themselves invested with power to legislate for us in all cases whatsoever.

He has abdicated Government here, by declaring us out of his Protection and waging War against us.

He has plundered our seas, ravaged our coasts, burnt our towns, and destroyed the lives of our people.

He is at this time transporting large Armies of foreign Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation, and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & Perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy the Head of a civilized nation.

He has constrained our fellow Citizens taken Captive on the high Seas to bear Arms against their Country, to become the executioners of their friends and Brethren, or to fall themselves by their Hands.

He has excited domestic insurrections amongst us, and has endeavoured to bring on the inhabitants of our frontiers, the merciless Indian Savages whose known rule of warfare, is an undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes and conditions.

In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A Prince, whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people.

Nor have We been wanting in attentions to our British brethren. We have warned them from time to time of attempts by their legislature to extend an unwarrantable jurisdiction over us. We have reminded them of the circumstances of our emigration and settlement here. We have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity, and we have conjured them by the ties of our common kindred to disavow these usurpations, which would inevitably interrupt our connections and correspondence. They too have been deaf to the voice of justice and of consanguinity. We must, therefore, acquiesce in the necessity, which denounces our Separation, and hold them, as we hold the rest of mankind, Enemies in War, in Peace Friends.

We, therefore, the Representatives of the united States of America, in General Congress, Assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and by Authority of the good People of these Colonies, solemnly publish and declare, That these united Colonies are, and of Right ought to be Free and Independent States, that they are Absolved from all Allegiance to the British Crown, and that all political connection between them and the State of Great Britain, is and ought to be totally dissolved; and that as Free and Independent States, they have full Power to levy War, conclude Peace, contract Alliances, establish Commerce, and to do all other Acts and Things which Independent States may of right do. — And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor.

— John Hancock

New Hampshire:
Josiah Bartlett, William Whipple, Matthew Thornton

Massachusetts:
John Hancock, Samuel Adams, John Adams, Robert Treat Paine, Elbridge Gerry

Rhode Island:
Stephen Hopkins, William Ellery

Connecticut:
Roger Sherman, Samuel Huntington, William Williams, Oliver Wolcott

New York:
William Floyd, Philip Livingston, Francis Lewis, Lewis Morris

New Jersey:
Richard Stockton, John Witherspoon, Francis Hopkinson, John Hart, Abraham Clark

Pennsylvania:
Robert Morris, Benjamin Rush, Benjamin Franklin, John Morton, George Clymer, James Smith, George Taylor, James Wilson, George Ross

Delaware:
Caesar Rodney, George Read, Thomas McKean

Maryland:
Samuel Chase, William Paca, Thomas Stone, Charles Carroll of Carrollton

Virginia:
George Wythe, Richard Henry Lee, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Harrison, Thomas Nelson, Jr., Francis Lightfoot Lee, Carter Braxton

North Carolina:
William Hooper, Joseph Hewes, John Penn

South Carolina:
Edward Rutledge, Thomas Heyward, Jr., Thomas Lynch, Jr., Arthur Middleton

Georgia:
Button Gwinnett, Lyman Hall, George Walton

Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:32 pm
GT Truther

I find it also historically Ironic that without a A Free and Independent America (United States of America) Britain (our former Masters) wouldn't have made through the 1900s. America was there there to defend Britain from the Germans Twice.. King George the Second must have been spinning in his grave. :)

Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:44 pm
GT Truther

After Fr33kShow's story about Australia's philosophical history after European settlement/invasion I just thought I'd write something about symbology here in modern times.
Anyone that knows about the Dawn of a New Day symbolism would immediately see the Australian government are right into it. The Australian Army Badge is a sun rising over a crown. Army advertising here has the catchphrase Rise Army, and the latest TV ad finshed with something like "Rise on A New Day".
The currency, particularly the notes, redesigned in the 1990s also heavily feature rising sun symbols, mostly disguised as other pictures like flowers and windmills. The $5 note has the Queen of England on one side and the Australian Parliament building on the other side, a giant pyramid shaped structure overlayed on a rising sun.
The Burley/Griffin's original plan for Canberra was quite beautiful and still visible but couldn't be maintained by regular politicians and street planners.
I'll keep watching for government sponsored symbology in Australia, it's one of those things GTers see that others don't even notice.

Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:33 pm
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.4
Nice to see another Aussie on the forum!

:yamon

hey shady wazzup haven't heard from you in a while!

Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:48 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Quote:
Jimmy Hendrix and band members allegedly encounter telepathic, "eight foot tall" ET in snow blizzard in 1965 who melts the snow around their van. When they left, the space craft was "lifting off like a rocket."

Uncle John here: I never have said this on the golden thread so here it goes. I love Dondep. We are so lucky to have Dondep as the front man of the golden thread.

I also love a parade.

Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:22 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Hello UJ how's things?

Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:25 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

I am like UJ because I don't see subliminal messages they don't work on me because I have Aspergers Syndrome my brain can't/wont pick up on them that's also why I can't get drunk I guess!

Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:28 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Don, your last several posts were awesome. Thank you.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:10 am
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

Hi Fr33kShOw, I wonder if the little rasta smiley means you're a friend of the bong. I'm up in Mackay, Queensland, which by the way got chemtrail sprayed again this morning. I had itchy eyes as soon as I woke up so I wasn't surprised to see the plane spraying later that morning. It doesn't happen often, but the last time I saw it I was sick for months afterward.
Stay fr33ky, Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oy Oy Oy.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:34 am
GT Truther

Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:07 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Rick Hunter wrote:
Hi Fr33kShOw, I wonder if the little rasta smiley means you're a friend of the bong. I'm up in Mackay, Queensland, which by the way got chemtrail sprayed again this morning. I had itchy eyes as soon as I woke up so I wasn't surprised to see the plane spraying later that morning. It doesn't happen often, but the last time I saw it I was sick for months afterward.
Stay fr33ky, Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oy Oy Oy.

Not a Bong never done drugs at all!

Chemtrailed again you too 'eh everytime I see a chemtrail I get a "headcold" for 4 months approx! :hmm

Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:20 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

UJ, you said:

Uncle John wrote:
Uncle John here: I never have said this on the golden thread so here it goes. I love Dondep. We are so lucky to have Dondep as the front man of the golden thread.

I'll second that, UJ. :clap :clap :clap

I am continually in awe of Don's evenhandedness and patience with the rest of us. He is truly a living example of The Golden Rule, and we are all in his debt.

Three Cheers for DonDep!

:elephant :banana :brockoli :elephant :banana :brockoli

Selene

Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:56 am
GT Truther

EMVs - Designers of the Solar System - James Horak speaks Part 3

The first person to really detect these objects in the rings of Saturn was Dr. Norman Bergrun and he had noticed that their behavior was highly anomalous.

So what he did, he started paying more and more attention and he found that they were behaving in highly anomalous ways, that they were very large and that they seemed to be concentrating their effort on an unfinished ring at its terminals. His investigation in this ring was completed by then.

At this moment even NASA has admitted, are vast objects within the corona of our sun, some always there, now is a gathering of many.

They've protected this planet from countless cycles of coronal mass ejections that would otherwise have decimated all lineage of cultures present on a relative short historical rather than geophysical basis.

This is the answer of the greatest of all anomaly, how a life giving fusion star can be so close, yet not cyclicly decimate the life it gives.

But at the same time these objects can serve the opposite extreme when what occupies a planet is sentient, turns on its own.

The EMVs have been around from the very beginning, ever since any sentient life has been seeded as they are the mechanical designers of systems that can support life long enough for civilsations to come and go.

It is what begins life on a planet. First of all you have to have an engineered configuration of this planet with its fusion star.

The planet has to have a moon around it in a certain proportion, arranged proportion to the planets size to make it alive.

This drives the mantle like a generator, the armature and produces features that'll hold atmosphere, provide a gravity, provide whats needed.

These are no accidents, this is all engineered. This is no hit and miss or a million to one probability. No, this is created and managed in a wonderous and beautiful way.

They are not under any particular persons command, they're like on automatic pilot, it's pretty well automatic.

If you need some direction, what you say it's 'God' but they are far beyond anyones memory, any ET and they're regarded with awe by ET or all ETs and in speaking euphemistically if not literally, these objects are 'THE HAND OF GOD'.

There was an incident in Utah that opened all that up to me.

There is a place in a national forest in Utah, in the La Sal mountain-range, where there is an ongoing operation that is part of what EMVs do.

At night these EMVs mine deep Earth and deposits and they remove them and put them in the rings of Saturn.

The material is bombarded by cosmic radiation and broken down and then they return Earth's deposits from the rings of Saturn and when it's ready it's completely assimilable by any kind of tissue and has remarkable qualities.

They return them so that the Earth can be reseeded and be once again be fertile after a failed experiment is ploughed under.

They are like the fertilizer-machines of a farmers field.

The EMVs have nothing to do with the military or with the intelligence community at all, they can not be approached.

ET can not approach them.

They are regarded with absolute awe by ET and when I speak of ET, I am speaking of people from all over this part of the galaxy.

The EMVs are an energy, they have form but they are blinding, you can't see their detail.

There is something very wonderful on the inside of these things.

I want to tell you now because in a way everyone has a right to know this. Souls, souls are inside these objects.

There is no suffering, there's a community, it's very wonderful, you want to be there all the time, you don't wont to leave, when you're gone, you feel a mournful loss and you feel their mournful loss for you.

It's indescribable.

You'll be there one day.

Extraterrestrials are sentient species, very, very much so humanoid and have very little differences between us with one important exception, the unified consciousness.

They have removed abarrancy from the species, like suicide bombers, like serial killers, like paedophiles etcetera, etcetera, etcetera, because when you have Star Trek- or star travel technology you have placed an potentially in one persons hand the ability to destroy everybody.

The ETs don't have the social injustice that seems to breed it, they don't have a problem with distribution of wealth.

They don't have social engineers working on efforts to mindcontrol people into doing things against their own self-interest.

Abarrancy has a source and has a cause. It just isn't just happenstance or genetic and if you've go back, correcting any problem effectively, yes, you can solve these problems.

And well, there are dark sides to everything. I'll say this that the civilisations the ETs are from don't tolerate anything in the way of manipulation or agenda, there are strict rules in place and they are enforced.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:43 am
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
Shawnna wrote:
Dondep wrote:
Dondep wrote:

{snip}

Dondep wrote:

You can't imagine how good it makes me feel to hear you say that, Shawnna. Truly. But being "cross-examined" for the benefit of those countless number who can't or aren't able to offer their own questions is, also, a necessary ingredient to bringing the truth to the many who would like and can benefit from it. Sometimes it's better for a choir to sing in unison, but often it's more appropriate to hear out the pros and cons, the theses and antitheses and syntheses. Being able to discuss let alone debate the issues is part of the resolution of the 'ultimate paradox'.

(Thanks for the info on Charles Leadbetter, fr33ksh0w, I always wondered about him due to the preponderance of books by him when you go to Borders or Barnes & Noble Booksellers.)

And thank you Selene, for clarifying your understanding of David Wilcock. I think I recall you mentioning your personal familiarity with him, and I trust his message isn't as contradictory as it seemed then. I've a feeling that there will be many jumping on the bandwagon in the coming weeks (yes - weeks, IMHDO).

i will add these ones here Dondep:

(1)
Quote:
1 And in those days the angel Uriel answered and said to me: ' Behold, I have shown thee everything, Enoch, and I have revealed everything to thee that thou shouldst see this sun and this moon, and the leaders of the stars of the heaven and all those who turn them, their tasks and times and departures.

2 And in the days of the sinners the years shall be shortened,

And their seed shall be tardy on their lands and fields,

And all things on the earth shall alter,

And shall not appear in their time:

And the rain shall be kept back

And the heaven shall withhold (it).

3 And in those times the fruits of the earth shall be backward,

And shall not grow in their time,

And the fruits of the trees shall be withheld in their time.

4 And the moon shall alter her order,

And not appear at her time.

5 [And in those days the sun shall be seen and he shall journey in the evening on the extremity of the great chariot in the west]

And shall shine more brightly than accords with the order of light.

6 And many chiefs of the stars shall transgress the order (prescribed).

And these shall alter their orbits and tasks,

And not appear at the seasons prescribed to them.

7 And the whole order of the stars shall be concealed from the sinners,

And the thoughts of those on the earth shall err concerning them,

[And they shall be altered from all their ways],

Yea, they shall err and take them to be gods.

8 And evil shall be multiplied upon them,

And punishment shall come upon them So as to destroy all.'

And this one after event:

(2)
Quote:
3340-Message of Our Lady Queen of Peace
Dear children, live toward the paradise to which only you have been created. Desire the things of heaven, because everything in this life goes on, but the treasures of God in you will be eternal. Be just, for the Lord has reserved for His elect what human eyes have ever seen. After all the trouble there will be a great transformation in land. All that we are contemplating will be different. The chosen of the Lord shall come to rejoice with what they will cover. You will see new heavens and new earth. God's promises will be held in favor of his own. Courage. Pray. Only in prayer you may understand God's purposes for your life. I am your Mom and I love you. Encourage yourselves, because your names are already written in heaven. Forward on the path I have pointed out. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here one more time. I bless you in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Remain in peace, amen.

(1)
http://www.ccel.org/c/charles/otpseudep ... NOCH_3.HTM

(2)http://www.pedroregis.com/

Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:01 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 904 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next