It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:33 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 904 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.4 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.4
Mur by your own admission you are the ONLY one of the RU crowd that has had any experience with actual UFO phenomena. The rest of your RU pals have and precise agenda and that its at all costs DEBUNK the entire and whole field at all costs.

Therefore anything they have say is highly suspect... period.

Shady

Mur wrote:
And now a word from the one who Shady compared to a murderer......

I'm quoting Shady from OMF because I can't respond there. :tounge

Quote:
Do you have any idea how many Charles Manson's and Susan Attkins there are on Myspace, Vlad Tepes runs a third. Do you know how many there are on face book?

Setting up a bogus MySpace or Facebook profile is not very difficult nor do you have to verify anything.

Now you like to use logic ok lets use it..

Your a DEEP cover operative for military. Chances are your eventually going to be "outed" or "made" some day. So what better way to appear like a average joe blow , then to have a shyt load of bogus information out there on the web for the jerks to find. Saver gloat over pat themselves on the back... While your cover is still safe and you go about business as usual.

Btw Dan B Crain/Burisch claims to S-4/Area 51 Scientist. Literally Lives in Federal Subsidized HUD funded apartment. Wears tie dye and shorts and sandles. But guess what... Literally has security teams he can sent across country at a whim's notice. Security teams that have been photographed snooping around his debunkers homes 1000s of miles away.

you won't find any public information on Crain/Burisch other then your typical average joe blow living in LV on the net

You actually think a Deep Operative Intelligence Agent would be dumb enough to post his real life on public server? LOL Unless of course its there to keep people from snooping deeper.

Just some thoughts,

Shady

If that is what you want to believe...go right ahead. No one ever said that the myspace or facebook was anything conclusive.

It is just part of what we had found.

Just what were we supposed to do Shady? Cover it up? Is that what you would have done?

Any one and everyone is free to make there own decisions about Richard Theilmann, Clay and Shawn.

All the evidence to date, for me points in one direction...we have proven lies were told.

If you believe that the evidence or the lack there of, points to the truth...no one is stopping you.

I'm curious why....in spite of no evidence at all ever produced by Clay, Shawn, and Theilmann ( that stood up to fact checking) .....anyone believes what they claim?

Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:45 pm
GT Truther

Ocean currents likely to carry oil to Atlantic

Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:46 pm
GT Truther

Make me a lier Mur.. Post your experience to RU and see how long before Steven and the rest call you crack pot.

Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:48 pm
Site Admin

Shady that is a VERY disturbing video if true, think I will post that in our on going thread about the spill, thank for posting it

Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:49 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

What's even more frightening L2L as I posted a few days ago BP is now using a "dispersing" agent on the oil that's 4 times more toxic then the oil spill itself. Oh sure its going to clean up the Gulf alright! Were talking about MASSIVE death to the ecosystem and marine life. They that shyt's going to spread out into the PRIME fishing grounds of the Atlantic for both America and Europe!!

I think Fish is pretty much going to be off everyone's diet for decades to come as prices skyrocket and most ma and pa fisheries go extinct..

L2L wrote:
Shady that is a VERY disturbing video if true, think I will post that in our on going thread about the spill, thank for posting it

Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:56 pm
GT Truther

Shady Groves wrote:
Mur by your own admission you are the ONLY one of the RU crowd that has had any experience with actual UFO phenomena. The rest of your RU pals have and precise agenda and that its at all costs DEBUNK the entire and whole field at all costs.

Shady

I feel his doubting Stone and Dean doesn't say a lot for his opinion.
I'm sorry to hear that...it's all an education anyway.
I don't understand why anyone would want to lie about the UFO affair, period.
It's not going away..it's a universal merging with other world's. higher Star Evolution's. So, why lie about it?
IMO if it had been from the beginning people being informed of the truth they might have considered straightening up and flying right.
Nothing is really hidden, but those who don't realize that continue a fruitless and destructive game until their leash runs out. Psychopath's need a didn't form of therapy.

Dex

Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:15 pm
GT Truther

Breaking: BP Gulf Oil Spill Toxic Rain Falls on Cars, Ground, Central Texas

Breaking: BP Gulf Oil Spill Toxic Rain Falls on Cars, Ground, Central Texas

[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/v/8WZnDYsnRP0&color1=0x234900[/YouTube]

Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:35 pm
Truth Seeker

Shady Groves wrote:

Therefore anything they have say is highly suspect... period.

Shady

I would not put my name to something that wasn't true. I'm not a part of that RU past, but I can tell you there are no lies in our report right now.

I simply would not be a part of it.

Many unanswered questions remain regarding this affair.....because Clay, Shawn and Richard aren't talking....not because we made something up.

The report draws no conclusions...but it does ask serious questions about the tale that's been told.

Folks have to draw their own conclusions.

Which get me to a question.....Salla and many other ufo researchers knew this man's name for 2 plus years.....EITHER THEY NEVER RAN A BACKGROUND CHECK, NEVER DID A GOOGLE SEARCH....OR....THEY DID AND COVERED IT UP.

Why was I left to do their job for them?

And you think this outing was planted maybe?

Do you have any idea how long this took? How many photo's I looked at? How amazingly lucky we were?

Do you really believe covert special ops pose for photos with name tags?

The one thing I find odd is Bruce's retraction and his willingness to help us. He did pick Theilmann out of a line up of photos, but never gave us a name. I myself discovered the name

Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:39 pm
Truth Seeker

Shady Groves wrote:
Make me a lier Mur.. Post your experience to RU and see how long before Steven and the rest call you crack pot.

I don't really care if they called me crackpot....they have their beliefs. I have mine.

But in this particular case of Theilmann/Pickering...we agree that the story does not add up.

There are plenty of areas where I have disagreed with them in the past.

But ufology is full of frauds and hoaxers....to deny this reality does a disservice and devalues those with legitimate accounts.

Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:46 pm
Truth Seeker

Dex wrote:
Shady Groves wrote:

Shady

It's not going away..it's a universal merging with other world's. higher Star Evolution's. So, why lie about it?
IMO if it had been from the beginning people being informed of the truth they might have considered straightening up and flying right.
Nothing is really hidden, but those who don't realize that continue a fruitless and destructive game until their leash runs out. Psychopath's need a didn't form of therapy.

Dex

Okay...I have studied Dean and Stone...so have others. I have very serious problems with both of their stories.

What can be fact checked, does not line up with either of their tales.

Stone and Dean's stories are incompatible with each other also....so one of them are definitely lying...lol

If you want to take them at their word, be my guest. Your beliefs are yours...mine are mine.

But if you think everyone in ufology tells the truth, you'd be mistaken.

It's disappointing, but true...people lie

Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:57 pm
GT Truther

Mur wrote:
Dex wrote:
Shady Groves wrote:

Shady

Dex

Okay...I have studied Dean and Stone...so have others. I have very serious problems with both of their stories.

What can be fact checked, does not line up with either of their tales.

Stone and Dean's stories are incompatible with each other also....so one of them are definitely lying...lol

If you want to take them at their word, be my guest. Your beliefs are yours...mine are mine.

But if you think everyone in ufology tells the truth, you'd be mistaken.

It's disappointing, but true...people lie

They each have their own stories Mur, not incompatable.

I've known Stone before he became public. When Paul Bennewitz was around.
Not everything has been told..too unbelievable.

Dex

Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:54 pm
Truth Seeker

Dex wrote:

They each have their own stories Mur, not incompatable.

I've known Stone before he became public. When Paul Bennewitz was around.
Not everything has been told..too unbelievable.

Dex

You want to hear something really strange....Clay is holding back info for the same reason...."too fantastical"

But I can't justify lies....for any reason....and I'm real wary of info being held back for whatever reason.

There are lies in the UN story as it has been told. I've done the research myself.

I'm not here to argue Stone...but I would like to ask 2 questions

What is the one point or piece of evidence that tells you everything Stone has spoken of regarding ufo's and aliens is truthful?

Lastly...What evidence would convince you Stone has been less than truthful? I don't have any, but I'm sure you are aware of the allegations...if that isn't enough, what would be?

I also have theorized that Theilmann will become a type of ufo celebrity...much the same as Stone and Dean.

Too early to know for sure yet.

There is still much to yet play out

Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:22 pm
Site Admin

Shady Groves wrote:
What's even more frightening L2L as I posted a few days ago BP is now using a "dispersing" agent on the oil that's 4 times more toxic then the oil spill itself. Oh sure its going to clean up the Gulf alright! Were talking about MASSIVE death to the ecosystem and marine life. They that shyt's going to spread out into the PRIME fishing grounds of the Atlantic for both America and Europe!!

I think Fish is pretty much going to be off everyone's diet for decades to come as prices skyrocket and most ma and pa fisheries go extinct..

L2L wrote:

I read your posts Shady and re-posted them here
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=1766&start=100

The real scary part is NO ONE is trying to stop this from happening, they simply turn a blind eye :roll :crazy

Lord help us all with this screw up as we will feel it for DECADES to come.

Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:50 pm
Profile WWW

L2L wrote:

The real scary part is NO ONE is trying to stop this from happening, they simply turn a blind eye :roll :crazy

I am sure you mean "OBAMA" instead of THEY - L2L?

It's happening on his watch and with his fourth visit to the spillage region he issues a 72 hour timeline for BP to achieve a result???!?!?? :headbang

Killing off the known world for profit seems to be in their blood right now, as they know there is little time left before the Grand Daddy of All "Disasters" arrives. My question is - Are they trying to hasten it too, or like good Kazhars - just profit from it?

Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:58 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Nope Just trying to CRANK OUT more PROFIT

Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:12 am
Profile YIM
Site Admin

I recieved an email today from someone who would like me to post this on their behalf

Anonymous wrote:
L2L,

Would you please post something for me...

=== Project Winterhaven, Mach 3 Electrogravitic Propulsion ===

Headed by Dr TT Brown, Project Winterhaven was the start of the first Black Project. It was a partnership between industry and government to create craft which used field propulsion to nullify the effects of gravitational forces.

http://www.americanantigravity.com/documents/military-research/Project-Winterhaven.pdf

Dr Paul Laviolette goes into great detail in regards to the fact that America has an Antigravitics Programs and continues to covertly create new propulsion systems uses on many different types of craft. Several of these craft are believed to employ power systems capable of generating the next level of power beyond Nuclear which have achieved super luminal speeds. His boob on anti gravity has led him to believe that dark forces to maintain the enslavement of the world are in play. Free energy is the end game with only the Powers That Be needing to take and control that monkey. In the following interview you will learn that at least a dozen aircraft companies were involved in electrogravitics in the early 50's. You will also learn that the National Science Foundation and the Fellowship of American Scientist have defrauded the population of the world by openly lying to them about the fundamentals of physics. Dr Laviolette has come up with his "Unified Field Theory" based upon "Sub-Quantum Kinentics".

Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:22 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Quote:
Sky wrote:
L2L wrote:

The real scary part is NO ONE is trying to stop this from happening, they simply turn a blind eye

I am sure you mean "OBAMA" instead of THEY - L2L?

It's happening on his watch and with his fourth visit to the spillage region he issues a 72 hour timeline for BP to achieve a result???!?!??

Killing off the known world for profit seems to be in their blood right now, as they know there is little time left before the Grand Daddy of All "Disasters" arrives. My question is - Are they trying to hasten it too, or like good Kazhars - just profit from it?

It's a delicate operation. At that depth -- 5,000 feet, I think -- you have to use robotic submersibles. If they go in hammer and tongs, they could make the gusher ten times (or more) worse.

72 hours to achieve a result? BP won't be able to stop the flow of oil till August at the earliest, so I read, as they've got to drill relief wells and then pump mud and cement through the pipes to seal the wellhead (the well itself is 7 miles deep). In the short term, siphoning half of the oil off into tankers isn't going to satisfy anybody when half of the oil is still gushing into the sea.

You may depend that this case will be held up in the courts for years, and if BP are hit with a big multi-billion dollar bill, they'll have their sights set on TransOcean, who they leased the rig off, and especially Halliburton. Halliburton also cemented a well that suffered a blowout last August off the coast of Australia where tens of thousands of barrels of oil were spilt over several weeks before it was shut down. According to an expert, cementing was a factor in 18 out of 39 well blowouts in the Gulf of Mexico over a 14-year period -- the single largest factor, ahead of equipment failure and pipe failure, so BP know that the initial likely cause of gas coming to the surface had something to do with the cement. According to official reports, "Halliburton "completed" the cementing of the final production casing string 20 hours before the explosion incident" in the Gulf of Mexico... Sabotage (are they in on it with Goldman Sachs and others), or were some cack-handed workers doing the job?

Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:22 pm
GT Truther

midnight wrote:
Simple simon, could you tell me a bit more about a "significant energy shift last week", presumably involving you?

On another topic, the idea of non-physical entities farming our energy is of course unprovable. But Robert Monroe, who's books I respect, seemed to suggest the idea of us being a farm for astral beings who find our emotional energy to be very attractive. The being he talked to called it "loosh".

Who knows if the Earth as a farm is true, but I suspect the reality of the non-physical realms is far stranger than any Earth-bound religion has described.

Midnight,

last week a few people who I know both because I physically meet them from time to time and as online yahoo group penfriends were feeling somewhat 'out of sorts'.

For me this manifested as very powerful swirling energies within me and for a few days I found it it difficult to concentrate on things.

Afterwards the difference was palpable. Quite literally I felt as if a weight had been taken off my shoulders, even though it was subtle energies which had changed, and I am so 'thick' that I do not normally 'do' subtle.

Below is part of a message which seems to explain why. I was told that another factor was the full moon around the same date.

OK, some of it is astrological and therefore many people will think of it as 'mumbo jumbo', but I know what I and others felt... so I cannot discount the information, however 'out there' it seems.

I've seen it said that similar can be expected on and around the 26th, when there will also be an eclipse. We shall see!

Simon

----- Original Message -----
To: AngelsandLightworkersJoinUsInLight@yahoogroups.ca ; AwakeningCosmicConsciousness2@yahoogroups.com ; Empaths_Sensitives_Psychics@yahoogroups.com ; MysticalMusings@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2010 4:18 PM
Subject: [MysticalMusings] Energy Forecast

May 27th, 2010 marked a pivotal astrological occurrence where the planet Uranus (which represents huge breakthroughs and quick massive change) moved out of the tender energies of Pisces where it has been for 7 years, and into the powerful and fiery energies of Aries. What does this mean? Along with a few other important astrological alignments that have recently occurred, May 27th marked a major turning point in excelling our personal and global transformation process to the likes of which we as a society have not seen or experienced in a very long time.

<snip>

Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:05 pm
GT Truther

I think everyone will find this to be of interest.

Its a dream image by a lady named MC who often posts on the earthboppin board. In short, it is being suggested that the GOM seabed will crack open, causing the most terrible disaster.

http://earthboppin.net/talkshop/theend/messages/9640.html

by clicking 'view entire thread' it is possible to read all the replies (too much to copy here).

Simon

Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:33 pm
GT Truther

http://open.salon.com/blog/progressive_liberal/2010/06/07/examiner_bp_buys_google_yahoo_search_words

BP buys Google, Yahoo search words to keep people away from real news on Gulf oil spill disaster

In their most tenacious effort to control the ‘spin’ on the worst oil spill disaster in the history, BP has purchased top internet search engine words so they can re-direct people away from real news on the Deepwater Horizon catastrophe.

BP spokesman Toby Odone confirmed to ABC News that the oil giant had in fact bought internet search terms. So now when someone searches the words ‘oil spill’, on the internet, the top link will re-direct them to BP’s official company website.

This would not be the first time that BP has tried to control information to protect the company’s public image.

Shortly after the Deepwater Horizon exploded on April 20, 2010, BP executives quickly underestimated the size of the disastrous oil spill. Some suggest they did it to avoid costly EPA per-gallon spill fines. The less oil spilled, the lower the fines.

A month into the spill, the public learned through independent science, that the spill was in fact a million gallon a day gusher. BP got caught in their own lie when the used a syphon pipe in one of the broken riser pipes and proudly proclaimed that they were capturing 5,000 barrels of oil a day.

With the oil obviously still gushing, they had to up their spill rate to explain the reported discrepancy in their earlier estimates.

As the dead bodies of birds, turtles and dolphins began showing up on land, BP used a private security company as their ‘oil spill police’ to try to keep photographers and reporters away from the true death toll from their spill.

Tides of black goo lapping a shore lined in corpses did not portray the company image Tony Hayward and his oil rich executives wanted.

Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:41 pm
GT Truther

Here’s the juicy “dot” in the connect-the-dots between the BP oil spill and Goldman Sach’s selling 40% of their BP stock holdings at least three weeks before the Deepwater Horizon event: (and much better than "being in bed with..." is "being the same person....")

The International Chairman of Goldman Sachs was – until last year – also the Chairman of British Petroleum

Neat – uhhhm - *coincidence* ;) (cough cough) huh?

A big tip of the hat to ZeroHedge.com, who broke this story: http://www.zerohedge.com/article/chairman-goldman-sachs-international-was-until-last-year-chairman-bp:

ZeroHedge.com wrote:
According to his September 2009 bio:

Peter Sutherland is chairman of BP plc (1997 - current). He is also chairman of Goldman Sachs International (1995 - current). He was appointed chairman of the London School of Economics in 2008.... Before these appointments, he was the founding director-general of the World Trade Organisation. He had previously served as director general of GATT since July 1993 ..

Sutherland resigned as BP's chairman in 2009, but apparently still serves in various key capacities.

Sutherland is managing director - as well as chairman - of Goldman Sachs International (Goldman Sachs International is the very powerful subsidiary of the Goldman Sachs Group, of which Lloyd Blankfein is CEO). Sutherland is also an Advisory Director of Goldman Sachs Group.

Sutherland is also European Chairman for the Trilateral Commission.

He has, at various times, attended Bilderberg meetings.

As if that is not enough, Sutherland also serves in the following capacities (click on "Read Full Background"):

Mr. Sutherland served as an Attorney General of Ireland and also served as European Commissioner from 1985 to 1989 where he was responsible for competition policy.... He serves as the Chairman of British Petroleum, BP Amoco PLC and United Kingdom. From 1989 to 1993, he served as the Chairman of Allied Irish Bank. .... He serves as a Non-Executive Director of Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson. He serves as a Director of Goldman Sachs International. He has been Member of Supervisory Board at Allianz SE since January 2010 and serves as its Member of International Advisory Board .... Mr. Sutherland served as a Non Executive Director of BP Plc since July 1995. He serves as a Member of Foundation Board of World Economic Forum. He served as an Independent Non Executive Director of National Westminster Bank PLC since January 2001. He served as an Independent Non Executive Director of The Royal Bank Of Scotland Plc from January 2001 to February 6, 2009.... In addition, he serves on the board of Allianz, Koc Holding A.S. and is a member of the advisory board of Eli Lilly.... He served as a Director of LM Ericsson Telephone Co since 1996, Ericsson SPA since 1996 and Investor AB since 1995. He served as a Non Executive Director of Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc from January 2001 to February 6, 2009.

Sutherland is - literally - like Lloyd Blankfein and Tony Hayward rolled into one. But unlike Blankfein and Hayward, he has also held numerous powerful governmental and quasi-governmental positions.

Cheers,

Selene

Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:28 pm
Site Admin

Gee what a coincidence :roll :crazy :doh :huh

Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:49 pm
Profile WWW

Thanks for the great research, Selene. I feel sort of sad that I'm not at all surprised, that I really expected it.

Another important dot I think is the fact that one of, if not THE, cause of the blow-out was a defective cement job by...... HALLIBURTON. IOW, the Dick Cheney.

Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:43 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Russian soldiers charged with stealing credit cards from Polish crash wreckage
Moscow — The Associated Press Published
on Tuesday, Jun. 08, 2010 5:51AM
EDT Last updated on Tuesday, Jun. 08, 2010 7:50AM EDT

Four Russian soldiers have been charged with stealing bank cards from the wreckage of the plane crash that killed Polish President Lech Kaczynski and 95 others, prosecutors said Tuesday.

The soldiers used at least one of the cards to withdraw 60,345 rubles (about $2,000), the federal Investigative Committee said in a statement.

The four suspects have admitted their guilt and are actively co-operating with investigators,” the statement said.

Poles have reacted with shock and outrage that people would try to profit from a crash that has deeply shaken the nation, and is widely considered the country's worst tragedy since World War II. The Super Express tabloid condemned the thieves as “hyenas.”

The theft also raises doubts in Poland about whether all procedures were followed in securing the crash site — and it risks straining the good working relationship formed between Russians and Poles in the aftermath of the crash.

The soldiers were attached to the airport in the western Russian city of Smolensk, where the plane carrying Kaczynski crashed on April 10. The president was leading a high-ranking delegation to a memorial ceremony for Polish prisoners of war massacred by Soviet secret police at the start of World War II.

Polish officials said Monday that the money was withdrawn using a card that belonged to Andrzej Przewoznik, a prominent official who oversaw Poland's wartime memorials. They said the thieves failed to obtain cash from another card that belonged Mr. Przewoznik.

Russia's Defence Ministry spokesman Alexei Kuznetsov was quoted by Russian news agencies as saying Tuesday that the ministry will apologize and return the stolen money once the soldiers' guilt is proven in court.

The four soldiers were identified as Artur Pankratov, Igor Pustovar, Yury Sankov and Sergei Syrov. All but Pustovar had prior criminal records, the statement said. They face up to five years in prison if convicted.

Source : http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/wor ... cmpid=rss1

1- Do you think what I think ?
2- I don't know if you think what I think. But if that's the case, I think we think the same thing. :crazy

Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:10 pm
GT Truther

Shady Groves wrote:

I would never want to make you a liar Shady but.....

My experience with RU - which is extensive and very public - is that they will never call anyone a crack pot unless the individual is clearly trying to deceive. There are many who participate on the forum who have had RL experience in this area.

Why do you feel otherwise?

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality

Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:00 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 904 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 37  Next